US Government's NSF

12 Reviews for SoftwareKing

▼ Sort by: recent

juliant11
9/23/14

Do not waste your time and money, they are simply a legal piracy company. I bought the Windows 7 download and it didn't have any drivers included so I had to locate them myself on the Internet. Totally useless and patronizing customer service. DO NOT GO NEAR!!!!!!

brookec3
7/10/14

Will not refund windows software that DOES NOT work! Then they told me I was wrong and being hurtful to them because he has a disability. WHAT? I didn't even know the man on the phone had one. I am beyond disgusted with how rude, unprofessional and overall awful they are as a business.

investors
6/12/14

"sold me bad antivirus key-V2FTXWFKGYHB6HY7G47MHF94Y and it's no good. support was just delays.They new it was bad! No refund!"

sherrylv
4/27/14

BEWARE. after purchase I got an e-mail stating they were all out of Key Codes! Two days later I got a code by email. I downloaded the program and now I get error messages when I try to use it. Tried to uninstall program but cannot. Geek Squad here I come. AND off to bank to get charges reversed against my cc. THIS IS A SCAM

dianea12
1/24/14

I purchased Microsoft Office 2010 from Software King. I had trouble downloading the program, so I called Tech Support. Both times I called I spoke with a rude and condescending tech person (Winston) who got irritated with my questions and gave me very abrupt answers. I found someone else nearby to help me accomplish the download.

nickyp1
12/27/13

I just purchased a Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student (download delivery,) followed simple instructions with the product key. When everyhting was done, I went to the Word Document application on my desktop on my laptop and a popup appeared to validate my purchase and it had told me that I had already used the product key multiple times when I only typed the product key once. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE IT'S A SCAM! Money wasted to this website.

gregd21
12/5/13

The VISIO 2010 copy I purchased for 1/4 the MS price does not work with Office. It seams that for that money I have bought just VISIO, and nothing else. It reinstalls every time I run it, MS Office does not recognize it and no help files are available. I tried registry fixes found online, reinstallation and Software King technical support which was no help. Beware of what you are getting as this is not a "working" program across all MS products. No refund if you buy downloaded software. Not happy, but I got what I paid for. If I would have known I would not have purchased it. I will not be buying another other of their "products".

mikes126
6/19/13

Check the codes they send you direct with the manufacturers e.g. Microsoft. You will probably find that if you buy Professional Retail you will get Academic. They are very rude when you point out their errors and go to great lengths to hide their true identity. Also if you buy 3 licenses they will send you 1 or 2 and tell you to activate it by phone when it fails via internet... AVOID

johnd174
3/21/13

Purchased a copy of Windows 7 Pro from them. Downloaded it and went to install it. My computer told me that "the software is corrupt". Tried to contact the company on multiple occasions. Nobody answered the customer service line and and when I tried to leave a message I was told the voice mail box is full. Tried the chat support, when the agent came on he asked how he could help me, I told him and then he never responded. I will never do business with them again. Buyers BEWARE!

dawitz
2/4/13

I purchased a windows 7 "download delivery" about 10 hours ago because I needed urgently. I received an e-mail saying they are run out of product key! The e-mail says they would send me one shortly but I still haven't received it yet. I have sent e-mails but you response yet. I have tried to call the toll free number but I get message that says the mail box is full.
I am about to cancel the order. It might be a scam.

DG

dr211
6/4/12

I PURCHASED MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010FOR $98.00

AFTER, I WENT TO MY E-MAIL AND I SEE " Below is your download information. Please keep this email for future reference. You will need the product key below for the installation of your software.

Order#: 214931

Code: O2K10HSPKC
Name: Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student - 1 Install (Download Delivery)
Product Key/Serial Number: OOOPS! We seem to have run out of product keys. Please bear with us, we will have your product key emailed shortly.

Please follow the link to access the download for Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student (1 Install):

If you have purchased Microsoft Office 2010 and are having problems downloading please follow this link to our help page:

Problems downloading other software packages please call or email."

AND THE DOWNLOAD DIDNT WORK FOR ME!!!! CALLED TWO HOURS WITHIN OPERATIONAL TIME NO ANSWER JUST RECORDING IM VERY HURT!!! IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO? , IDEALS PLEASE, THANK YOU

yull
4/24/11

I purchased a downloadable version of Microsoft word and was supposed to recieve a code by email, it has been over 4 hours and I have sent several emails and have not gotten a response, i have never been the recipient of such lousy service, and will make sure that I let people know what this website is about.

Best Sites to Download Software Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber