US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesf65
4/30/14

I ordered 20 posters and only received 15 of them in the mail. Also the tube that they came in was dented so a couple of them ripped and were slightly crumbled. When i emailed the company about getting the rest of my posters all they gave me was a 15% off coupon that expired the next day. Please don't use this website to order posters, they also take about 3 weeks to ship instead of 1 week like the shipping tells you. :(

jille1
7/11/13

I had a difficult time finding reviews prior to ordering so i thought i'd put a review out there. I needed about 50 posters printed. I submitted my order online and received my posters about a week later. Very happy with the quality. I would recommend!

non36
7/1/13

The site was super easy to use. Printing is slow. Shipping is slow. Print quality is mediocre. Kinda splotchy, darker than both screens I proofed the images on. But the client needed the posters ASAP so I delivered a subpar product.

8 printed 18x24 posters = $67

Make your own choices, I guess the price isn't awful for the quality I received.

davise
4/12/11

Worst online experience ever. The product I received was much more money than advertised, the product was not sized per my order, only 5 of the 10 posters were usable and those that could be used were the wrong size. When I ask for a resolution to my bad order, I was told I received what I ordered, which I did not. Mike the manager was rude, cold and did not give a damn if I was unhappy.

brandonm2
12/27/10

I was looking to print a few images in a large poster size and came across this site. I was a little weary because I couldn't find many merchant reviews, but from what I read, it seemed legit. So I thought I'd provide my positive feedback to further help the cause. I uploaded some very high resolution pictures, and they turned out great. I really love the matte finish of the paper. I had applied a faux brush stroke effect to my images, and because of the finish, each color actually reflects light differently. It gives the illusion of depth like a real painting, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Ordered on Dec 14th, shipped on the 21st, and received on the 23rd. I thought this was a sufficient turnaround. A note to those who are curious about the RGB/CMYK situation detailed on their site. They use CMYK printers, but you'll likely be designing/editing/submitting an image governed by RGB attributes. I exported with both color types and had both printed, and the RGB version turned out immensely better than the CMYK (I actually just trashed the CMYK versions). So I would advise that you keep your image in RGB and let them do the conversion. As noted by other reviewers, be sure to find the free poster coupon code online. This company IS reputable, so don't hesitate to pull the trigger. It's a very good product at an excellent price.

jennifert2
3/27/10

Love the site. I blow up my pictures from my digital camera into 18x24 posters, and they're only $2 each. Keep in mind shipping is $10 flat rate, so it's smart to order a lot at one time to make it worth it. And if they say that the quality is not good enough, they're right, pics will turn out blurry if they are not good quality. My posters turned out great though, and they provide you with shipping confirmation so you know when to expect them.

sabrad
Apprentice Reviewer
5/19/09

I found this great site for making full size posters, 18X24 and larger....ALL for $2. Yes, you read this right. The shipping is a standard $10, but for making a print that large for the 1st time, i didn't mind it. I was afraid that the resolution wasn 't going to handle being made into such a large print, boy was I wrong. It was perfect.