US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-508-1888
ClientServices@ShoeDazzle.com

176 Reviews for ShoeDazzle

Review Highlights

I can't wait to check my showroom on the first of every month.

I bought a pair of green/teal/brown 4" heels and a Zebra Print 4" wedge.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/16/12

THEY ARE A SCAM!! DON't PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!!!!! I purchased a purse from this company and decided to return it. When I asked to return it they sent me a label...I informed the customer service person that I would be out of the country and could not send it for a bit, I was told this is fine to return it when I could...OF COURSE HE SAID THAT BECAUSE THEY TOOK MY PURSE AND WONT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! They refuse to send my merchandise back to me and offered me a 20% off coupon for another purchase. WHY WOULD I PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE OF TERRIBLE QUALITY? I DIDN'T EVEN WANT THE FIRST THING. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY UNLESS YOU WANT TERRIBLE QUALITY, SOMETHING THAT LOOKS DIFFERENT IN PERSON AND AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

8/15/12

This site claims to have free returns, but in fact they charge a $5.95 "restocking fee" per item. Their site repeatedly claims to feature "risk free" shopping due to free returns and a "size guarantee." Yet I find myself forced to pay this "restocking fee" because their shoes are at least a full size smaller than normal. They intentionally mislead customers. In addition, their exchange process is lengthy (more than a month) and required three phone calls + an email to customer service. Skip this site and opt instead for the numerous alternatives that actually have free returns.

8/10/12

Ordered an aqua purse on July 18th. Was shipped a red purse. Since I didn't take a photo of the wrong purse, they are charging me a restocking fee! I would have taken a new, correct purse, but it took them so long after they received my merchandise back (had to e-mail twice, and spend 20 minutes on the phone with them), that I don't trust the company and will gladly pay $5.99 to be done with this. Nothing worse than bad customer service...I guess you get what you pay for in this case! My bad for not checking the reviews first :(

8/8/12

DO NOT, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION! I was charged for over $100 for an order I did not place. When I tried to refund or exchange they essentially told me to go dispute it on my credit card and join Just Fab.

8/6/12

Cheaply made shoes (I shouldn't be able to see the glue drips between the shoe & the sole) & they run VERY small. Not worth the price or the hassle of returning them... I am trying to return the three pairs I bought, & my order doesn't even show up in my order history, which has been a pain in the neck.

8/3/12

Worse customer services have ever had to deal with!!! I was going through the site looking at things and noticed that everything I clicked to enlarge photo went to shopping bag, so I went to remove the items when the page went blank and was lost. Later to my surprise by back informed me that an order for over $100 went through and they couldn't cancel the payment. I called and had a huge run around also was told all sales are final. I finally got a supervisor number and have left at least two messages a day for almost a week now and have yet to receive a call back. Needless to say after I get my money back I will never canceling my membership!

8/1/12

This is really unfair to me. I am sure you all are aware of my situation, my name is Tracey and Jonathan was disgusting to me. He told me that i was tying up the line and at some point I must give up. I am very un happy with the way i was treated. No one wanted to help me. He even said that his company did no wrong. This is not professional behavior at all!!!!

I never received an e-mail stating to give a different card. I assumed the card i gave was okay because my friend used the same card company and she received her order. I was told by Jaffrey/Jesse if i gave a different card/ a card that was issued from the USA they would ship my order out. I left work to put funds on that usa issued card, called back and was told that every item that i was confirmed on my order is out of stock. This is unacceptable!!!!

Jonathan is rude,mean and very very unprofessional! He did not want to help me in anyway. He just wanted me to stop tying up the line and give up.
All i wanted was to be able to get my order or to be able to pick 8 different items for the price of what i paid for the order that was cancelled without my knowledge. Jonathan even went as far as to "speak to a manager" to get authorization to disconnect the call. I was not rude to him in anyway. He raised his voice at me and was very demanding.

Because of this I will not purchase another item from this company because of how i was treated.

7/31/12

HORRIBLE!!!! they send substandard shoes and then somehow their size doesn't match the regular US sizes and the heels were actually uneven. If there were some stars lesser than 1 I would have given them that. On top of that you can never reach their clinet service number

7/27/12

I recently ordered a purse and a pair of shoes from shoedazzle.com. This was my first and will be my last time ordering from this company. I am almost positive the shoes are not exclusive as the website claims, which I kinda already knew this, because I do a lot of online shopping. However, they were having there two for one sale so I took a risk. The shipping was pretty fast, however the shoes I ordered look cheap, with smudges all over them like they had been worn. Not to mention it looked as if someone sewed in the shoedazzle logo over the original logo. I think this site is a rip off, forty dollars for a pair of shoes, sounds good however there are plenty of websites with cuter and better quality shoes, not to mention cheaper shoes than shoedazzle.com I only gave them two stars because I was satisfied with the purse I ordered.

7/18/12

I have heard good and bad with this site - Owned by Kim Kardashian - But it is free to try and until i see something I fall in love with it will be a window shopping experience for this girl.

Some of those shoes look extremely hard to walk in - eeeeee

7/10/12

Not exactly up front about final sales - I am now stuck with four pairs of shoes that I can't wear. The FINAL SALE info was in very very teeny tiny print. Thank Kim! Cancelling my membership now.

7/5/12

i wanted to exchange an item and they didn't want to exchange, now i am stuck with shoes i will never wear. i am never ordering anything from this website again. its ridiculous.

5/27/12

I've bought 4 pairs from Shoedazzle. Two of them were great quality, very comfy and stylish, nothing ordinary and very elegant. The other 2 I got, I knew they would be cheaply made because they looked like that in the pictures and I know when the platform is hidden and the shoe is made in China, the result is disaster! Nevertheless, I ordered them only because the particular colors I chose are hard to find in the slingback pump pattern, thats all! I dont know if i could step out in public in them though...
Some said that they change the labels. I have never ever seen similar or identical heels by other brands on Shoedazzle; maybe some high end designer immitation(China's favorite habit). Actually JustFabulous is the one that just changes the labels. 80% of their heels are made by companies like Qupid, Delicious, Anne Michelle, Breckelle's etc. I got heels from them that found out later that are made by Delicious(Paprika) and Ive seen a ton more from them that belong to other companies and on ebay for instance can be found for less or more, it all depends.
Final thoughts about Shoedazzle: I rarely am interested in their designs anymore, theyre repetitive. The heels always tend to be bulky, but for my job theyre perfect; their pumps are definitely NOT for everyday casual wear, only for going out. Some styles are VERY unique but still I dont think theyre worth the 39 bux tag, even with free shipping; just think that they prolly cost a dollar.

5/18/12

ONE SENTENSE! DON'T BUY ANY SHOE FROM SHOEDAZZLE!

Well, I am a shoe girl and love shoes to death. Having said that, I can tell when a shoe is a piece of crap!

Shoedazzle's shoes don't have any padding on the inside. They look great from the outside but feel like a piece of joke on the inside. Especially if you buy high heels from them, you will cry yourself to sleep after an event! You cannot even wear the shoes for 3 hours without feeling some pain on your pinky toes. If you are looking for a quality site to compare shoedazzle with, Ideeli is the "IT" place. I have bought 4 pairs of shoes so far and they are extremely confortable! When I say confortable, I mean to the extent of touching the inside of the shoe without putting it on and you can feel the soft padding!

I don't know why Kim and her team don't spend a little bit more money on some quality material to give the shoe some little class and confortability factor. I actually wrote them a letter and asked them to stop being cheap! Not sure if they will change or not. Honestly, there is nothing about those shoes for them to sell it at $39. They should just keep the site at $9.99 and I won't complain abit about the shoes they offer!

Some of the shoes that they marketted as "shoedazzle", I've seen the same shoes (exact shoes) by Michael Antonio!!

On the other hand, I must commend their customer service. They ship the items on a timely manner and process returns ASAP.

Bottom line, If you love shoes, love glam and want to keep one shoe for a whole event without feeling like a piece of hurting mama.. then stay away from shoedazzle until they improve their shoe quality. Again, STAY AWAY FROM SHOEDAZZLE!!

5/15/12

Shoedazzle advertises exclusive new designs picked for you by a stylist every month. NOTHING NEW OR EXCLUSIVE ABOUT THESE CHEEP DESIGNS!
As I've discovered Shoedazzle does not design any of these shoes, they are mostly these cheep Qupid, Bumper, wild diva,  or Soda shoes you can by at websites that advertise cheep club clothes, and Shoedazzle replaces the desiners name with there own.
Shoedazzle sells there shoes for $39.95 every pair, it turns out none of these shoes are real leather or real suede, they are actually only worth about $25.00!
Check out google for Qupid shoes and you'll find the magority of "Shoedazzle shoes"  for a much more affordable price, what they are actually worth!
Stick a celeb name behind anything and they try to double the value.
DO NOT GET DOUPED LADY'S, PLEASE!

5/4/12

It sells itself as a shoe club, and what's a part of clubs? Member fees. People should probably read the terms before forking over credit card information on the internet! Fortunately, recently the site advertised it wouldn't be charging monthly fees and there will be no need to "skip." Also, 39.95 is everything; a lot of sites you go to say, "$26.50" and then when you go to check out, between taxes and shipping another $10 is tacked on! I prefer no hidden costs that I always seem to forget to factor in. Are the shoes practical? No, but ideal for going out and fun occasions; they're for ladies who want to stand out for a night on the town. Try zappos if your looking for practicality.

5/2/12

They were never clear about the whole monthly thing. You would think that after you sign up they'd send you an email in regards to the monthly fee only, but that's how they get you. My boyfriend and I gave them hell for charging us when I had no idea. I ordered once from the site in January and never signed on again because I'm not much of a shoe fanatic, but they continued to charge me for the month of February and March. When I called and asked why if I never received any kind of notice or bought anything, the rep said that it was stated in my order confirmation on the bottom. I got so pissed off and told her that this website is a complete scam by practically hiding it from people. And if it's something EVERYONE knew about why did they decide to take the monthly membership fee off? Because people complained the same way I did. It was completely unfair. Nevertheless I got refunded for the month of March and not February, but was given 2 credits. I don't care for it though, the site can go to hell.

5/1/12

I just received my first pair of shoes from shoe dazzle in the mail. They fit great, but are very cheaply made. I won't be ordering from the website again.

4/20/12

I signed up for the site a few months back. I had received 2 pairs of cute heels. When they came, it was quick and the packaging was perfect. The shoes were really nice. I order my third pair. These finally came after what seemed like weeks. The box the shoes were in was not from shoedazzle. The shoebox was almost completely crushed in on 1 corner. Oh, and they included some cheap press on nails for some reason. The shoes were fine from 1st appearances. When I pulled out the second shoe of the pair, it was obvious it was used. They put a new heel tip on it and attempted to resole the bottom. It looked like a hippo tried to squeeze her fat foot in it and run a marathon. I immediately called customer service. The rep told me she would refund my checking account. No sincere apology or anything. She just read her little script. After 10 days had passed, I called again to see where my refund was. The rep asked for the return tracking number. I told her I had not been able to get them in the mail yet. She then told me in order to get a refund, they must receive the shoes first. I told her that I was not a mind reader and that the previous rep never told me that. After dealing with this snotty girl for entirely too long, I told her that I would get their used a** shoes out as soon as possible so that I could be done with that company forever. How dare they put someone's health in jeopardy for a buck. They knew those shoes were used, and sent them to me anyways. Who knows if the previous user had any sort of foot disorder. I will never shop shoedazzle again and I will make sure anyone I know doesn't either. I'm sure Kimora would appreciate my business.

4/10/12

They do have nice selections, but you can find the EXACT same styles on other websites such as UrbanOG.com for MUCH CHEAPER! I don't recommend shoedazzle, its a waste of money!

4/4/12

I luv Shoedazzle. Their prices are affordable Amanda their styles are popping. Here is my official review:

3/30/12

Poorest quality shoes I have ever had the displeasure of purchasing. They are stiff, all synthetic materials, and completely mis-sized. If you're looking for cheap, uncomfortable shoes then please, buy from this site. Otherwise just stick to your local Nordstrom or Macy's for REAL designer shoes. I'm pretty sure I've found better quality at Payless.

Oh, and $5.95 fee for non-exchange returns? YEAH RIGHT!! I'm not going to pay $5.95 because you can't make a decent shoe! Your Problem, Not mine.

3/14/12

I just received an order from Shoe Dazzle yesterday and it was wonderful!!!! They come in this cool pink box, and includes a pink shoe bag, and a free gift which was Dazzle Me Pink nail polish, a nail file, a coupon book and it all came in a silver mesh bag. I'm loving Shoe Dazzle!!!! All :) this way!!!!

3/12/12

Showdazzle is the worst site ever. Do not buy anything from there. Their details about their shoes are off, their customer service is terrible, and I have not even received the last two shoes that I ordered and they refused to do anything about it. All they did was give me free "style points" which are damn near worthless.

3/11/12

Pure crap! I bought a pair of shoes, unaware of the monthly charge, and they were cute enough. But they completely fell apart less than an hour into wearing them!! THEY FELL APART!! No joke! The stiching came undone and the entire front part of the shoe fell off! So I was left shoeless! Scam and cheap cheap cheap! I could buy a cheaper better quality and just as cute shoe at target! plus my "show room" none of the shoes even match my requirements. I'm 6'2" so I wear a lot of flats and I requested to look mostly at flats and lower heel heights but all I got were 5+ inchers!

2/29/12

Although this website has very nice shoes , they are theeee worst when it comes to business!!! First of all they never ever advertise the fact that the moment you purchase your first pair of shoes that your entered into a membership contract . Secondly they never ask you if you agree to the terms and conditions of the contract which includes them charging you a $39.95 a month fee . Then when you call them and ask for your money back , they tell you that the "monthly membership fee" isnt really a monthly membership fee , but a credit for a pair of shoes that you might want .. which means that they are basically forcing you to buy products because they have already charged your account for it .. then have the nerve to try and make it sound nice by saying all you have to do it pick out what you want and we'll send it for free.. its not free because they already charged you for it .. This site should really think about choosing better advertisement and give people the option of this membership not just assume that people are okay with the terms and conditions .. its a lawsuit waiting to happen !

2/9/12

The quality of the shoes are REALLY bad!! Looks good onces, super poor quality, extremely uncomfortable, no cushion or padding in the shoe anywhere! I think they have a 90% profit on each shoe, that's how cheaply they're made.

2/9/12

DO NOT DO IT GIRLS. Worst experience. Ordered shoes and my account was charged that same day. A month later no shoes. A month later however I did get an additional 39,99 charge. They apparently had been trying to contact me to verify my account. As if getting my money was not good enough. An to top things off by the time things were cleared out the shoes I had orded were no longer available. Two and a half months later and I am still waitting for a credit to my acccount. Every time I call it is a 30 minute waite before I can get an actual person on the line.

1/19/12

It's a fraud. The $39.95 monthly charge is a big deal. But they hardly mention it if at all when you sign up. That should be bold on the home page, not hidden! Not to mention it took over two weeks to get the shoes. They were so small I couldn't get my foot in them. I returned them the day I got them on Dec. 13! It's now Jan. 17. Still no refund! Just called them and they said they thought I wanted store credit! I clearly stated I wanted a refund on the form. I even called them the same day to ensure I was getting refunded and not store credit! On top of that I cancelled my account the day I received the shoes. Why would I want store credit if I cancelled my account?! I asked if they were ever going to notify me of my store credit. They had no answer! Because it's a scam! They were going to keep my money and never contact me. Save yourself the trouble and avoid this site! Awful experience and I feel totally ripped off! I also want to mention that shoedazzle has removed my negative comments twice now on two separate sites. Both of those sites say nothing but "stellar" reviews for shoedazzle! Clearly shoedazzle has control over removing negative comments. I guess you have to when you're running a scam!

1/18/12

BUYER BEWARE!! Read the small print...
I bought a $39.95 hairdryer -the deal said "First time buyer special"
then I got charged 3 months in a row for "Membership Fees" I have now cancelled, but I cant get my money back...I HAVE to buy something to get my money back. RIP OFF.

1/17/12

This is a terrible service. If there are real stylists behind this site they are not very good at their jobs. The shoes and bags are cheap-looking. When I got my first selection I thought I must have accidentally checked "Clubbing" somewhere as an interest because the shoes were so slutty. So I clicked the 'alternatives' button and completed another survey. The alternatives suggested were only marginally better - in some cases I think they were showing me the same shoes and bags. Unimpressed. I agree with those who say this website is a scam. Also, once you sign up the only way to cancel is by calling (this is a a big pet peeve of mine for online sites - if I can sign up online, I should be able to cancel online). I waited on hold for far too long to be able to cancel.

12/5/11

I have been a member for around 6 months. I have size 11 feet and find it very difficult to find my size shoes that look decent, and I don't want to spend a few hundred bucks everytime I want a new pair of shoes. I LOVE that I am able to select ANY shoe in my size. I have never had so many fahionable shoes that look great! It did take a while for me to familiarize myself with the quality of shoes, and sizing by looking at the styles online. You are able to zoom in on pics of product so you can tell how cheap/good the look which is great, some of the fabrics/materials are very cheap looking, but no different then the ones you see at cheap shoe stores at the mall. My first few purchases I had to return, until I established which type of shoes fit me best. Now its excellent! I love the product reviews which tell you how people like the fit/quality, etc. As long as you take your time ordering, and wait to read product reviews, you shouldn't have any problems with this site. I am very happy with my purchases to date. Returns are a pain in the a** and you have to pay to return, but that's why you should take your time making purchases and wait for reviews to be posted before you buy.

11/21/11

The shoes are not good quality. I can find a cute pair of Nine West or another reputable company on sale for the same price or less. A lot of the shoes just look gaudy to me. I also think it makes absolutely no sense to set it up as a subscription site. If people like your product so much, they will return and purchase from you. There is no need to automatically deduct $39.95 from their account. I think this a method to just prey on people who have a lot going on a forget to forego the month. It is a company set up by a Kardashian so of course the only goal would be to make money at the expense of having a conscionable company.

11/18/11

I just got my first purchase from shoedazzle...and YES, I know this is a monthly subscription site. The ordering process was really easy and simple and as far as the rules for the monthly subscription it was easy to understand. I did contact them about a charge on my card which the next day I received a response that it was just to make sure the card is valid. The rep told me this charge will go away and it did. So as far as what I can tell they have good customer service. Not to mention I got 20% off my first item. They also have a style points program where you are given points for you purchase for money off other orders. Like any other reward program it will take a few times to acquire enough to redeem it.

My shoes came in a timely manner like promised from the company. Packaging was great. They had the shipping box itself then the shoe box inside with the packing slip with the return policy etc on there. Also came with a pre-printed shipping sticker if you wanted to return your item. Opening up the cute shoe box they have a protective bag for your shoes (if you even like to store your shoes this way). I think this is a nice perk because you can use it for a handbag or other things. Each shoe was individually wrapped in plastic with the tissue paper around the bottom and top also a divider in the middle of the shoes so they are not scraping up against one another.

The price you are paying for the shoe matches the quality. I don't understand why people whine about quality of the shoe....where you expecting them to be Christian LouBoutins for 40 bucks? Some glue/flaws are noticeable if you are sticking it 2 inches away from your face. There was a weird smell with these shoes but I am guessing that is coming from the suede material. True to size though there was some digging in the back of my heels which I am not angry about because you will get that with a shoe once in awhile.

OVERALL THOUGHT:
It's a cool website I've been a member for awhile now and it's free of charge until you purchase something. For someone who can't dish out the money its like being able to have your own stylist where you can then go out on your own and buy a item that's alike.They also allow you to skip months as well if you don't like anything that particular month or opt out anytime you want.

11/7/11

Hate hate!! Crooks! They of course have the fine print where you are charged a $40 membership fee monthly and surely don't send you a reminder to unsubscribe before they charge tou for the new month. So now you're stuck with this $40 store credit you HAVE to use on this $#*!ed up website. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

10/19/11

Smh, this site is just OK.
Don't come here looking for exclusive shoes in a showroom customized just for you. You'll be disappointed if you do. BIG **FYI** Once you make a purchase, you become a "member" and they will charge you every month for a future purchase, unless you tell them not to by the 5th or so each month. If you want to cancel your "membership" you have to call...annoying.
However, the shoes are actually pretty good for $40. I've never had a problem with shipping or had to return anything so i can't speak about customer service.
I've ordered several pairs of shoes, a handbag and a travel bag. Everything was good quality and very stylish. People will compliment you.

10/14/11

Not a fan of this site at all. They did not state anywhere that they would be charging my account a "monthly membership fee" of $39.95 after I ordered my first pair of shoes. It's amazing the way they draw you in with all these promises. So I ordered some shoes at 9pm, and once I got the email that they signed me up to have a monthly fee billed, I sent an email asking them to cancel my order and cancel my account. I didn't get anything back so I called in this morning. The representative named Joann said that the shoes were "too far in the process" for her to cancel which is complete bull$#*!, they were not even shipped out yet! She told me this. She said that I could easily return the shoes once I received them WITH a $5.95 restocking fee. On top of this, if the item is sold out by the time I receive it, they won't take it back or be able to give me a refund! She said the only time they can cancel an order is 15 - 20 minutes after it has been placed. So if someone places an order at 9 or 10 at night or any other time they close, there is zero way they are able to cancel the order? Joann said yes, this is the case and she "apologizes for any inconvenience." I knew a site like this was too good to be true and they just hassle and sneak around their customers with hidden fees. I see a BBB case coming already.

10/11/11

The shoes on the site are beautiful and $39.95 is a really good deal for high quality shoes. But, I just got my first purchase in the mail and they had multiple scuff marks on them and a piece of hot glue. Also, they aren't that comfortable. Needless to say, I won't be shopping with them anymore, which is a bummer, because the shoes really are beautiful.

10/4/11

I didn't like having to provide my payment information and have to sign up for a monthly delivery before even seeing the merchandise. The 3 pairs of shoes I received were VERY low quality, in my opinion worth maybe only $10-12. I kept one pair to give it a chance, exchanged the second, and canceled my membership because you only get a credit for another pair of shoes on returns, and their shoes are junk. Plus, you have to call in to cancel during business hours (inconvenient!) but to be fair it was really easy to quit once I called in.

9/21/11

I just had my first ever shoedazzle.com experience. Of course I did my research FIRST, read the reviews on here, and other sites alike ... found out the pros and cons, and after a month or so of that decided to join the Shoe club!!!!

My first experience was a great one! I picked my shoes, they shipped within 24 hours, it took about 10 days to get to me in Canada, but The shipping cost on the parcel said it was 28$ to ship it to me, and I only paid 9$ so I'm even more thrilled on that

the packaging of my new shoes were awesome! this will make storing all my shoes so much easier and more organized, I love the pink shoedazzle box, the dust bag for my shoes (though I believe you should have two dust bags, 1 per shoe... but zero complaints, true to size, though not chanel quality, I'm thrilled with my shoes, and I can't wait for next months collection!!!!

8/1/11

ShoeDazzle.com is a decent site. The Customer Service team is phenomenal. The shoes come from designers for Shoe Dazzle and other brands like Chinese Laundry and Micheal Antonio. I love both of those brands so being able to purchase them for $39.95 is great. I have not purchased any jewelry or purses, I won't spend almost $40.00 CAN on junk jewelry but that is just IMO.
I will say that if you are going to be buying shoes do your own research on the sizing. Read the individual reviews of all shoes because according to their marketing team every shoe is true to size, which I have not found to be correct. Also if you are purchasing in Canada, you won't want to return them because the cost of shipping makes the shoes far more expensive than they are worth.

7/28/11

I read all the reviews before getting a Groupon and trying it out. I ordered a pair of heels that are cute and comfy - but I definitely wouldn't've purchased them for $40. If you want to try it out, definitely wait for a Groupon. I'll keep checking back monthly for things, but I'm not sold on the quality.

7/28/11

When I found out that I can by a pair of shoes for only 39.95$, I was over the moon excited. I an a shoe-aholic, and couldnt wait to sign up. I'll admit the shoes are cute. I ordered a pair of shoes. As we speak still waiting, it's been almost 3wks now. When looking at my purchase statement I noticed that I was bring charged 40.95 not 39.95 and being a first time buyer they took off 7.00. So, next tine if I choose to buy I will be charged full price so it will come out to more. False advertisement!!! Also, they are supposed to give yiuba tracking #, I never got one, so I called, basically because I live in Canada it take almost a month and we do get charged shipping and handling!! I am pretty disappointed. These shoes better meet my standards, whenever I get them. I don't reccomend this to anyone living outside the states. I'd rather go shoe shopping then look online.

7/22/11

I've had my shoe dazzle account for about four months now. its a shoe club... 40 will be charged unless you cancel or opt out, they make that really clear, so i don't know why people don't get that or want to be overly skeptical about it... but anyway, ive been having a lot of fun anticipating my "showroom" and sitting down to look all of them over and over, getting advice from the roommate about choices, getting excited when the box shows up at my door, etc. overall, its been a good experience, considering i never have much time to actually shop at the mall, and i can't help but talk myself out of more expensive purchases. A few things that annoy me:
-the "personal showroom" thing is obviously some sort of algorithm, i seriously doubt there are little dazzle elves that know your name and stuff. that being said, i get frustrated with not having access to the entire inventory, and knowing that because of my eclectic style, there might be some shoe floating out there that i would looove, but isnt in my showroom or alternates, so i end up clicking through EVERY FREAKIN shoe to see the "similar style" options because sometimes there are cute ones that i wouldnt have seen otherwise. tedious.
-the "request alternate" is kind of not that interesting, they just shove some other ones at you that arent really a "eurika, they understand ME" selection, but its still fun to sift through some more.
-i'm 24, and have a job where i need to look dressed up, and they have like, nooo low-heel shoes. A LOT of the shoes are 3 1/2 + heels with huge platforms that wouldve looked awesome when i was still going out a lot in college, but arent suitable now. i know, because the last two heels i purchased were CUTE but tall, i don't have much of an opportunity to wear them. i requested them to give me some alternatives, but it was kind of meh, though there are some a couple of nice ones.
-for the heels, a lot of them look nice for only 40, but for the flats and sandals (and especially the jewelry), i think i could go to the mall and find some as-cute ones for maybe 10 bucks less
-they send you a TON of emails.. like, one a day. its annoying, especially after you make a purchase, but good i guess if youre scared you'll forget a month, and sometimes they email you about sales. (there is a two for 40 sale right now that i am very tempted to get in on)
but all in all, its a real treat to pick and choose between the shoes. some look cheap, but most others look like a good deal for the price. a big plus is the amount of views they have of the shoes. always a picture of them actually on a model's feet, and some cute/campy advice on what to wear it with. other websites rarely have that very helpful advantage. and there arent nearly as many straight tacky/ skanky ones that you'll find on other cheap shoe sites.
BEST DEAL: FREE SHIPPING AND NO TAX! so awesome. thats what really puts them over the edge into being agreat deal.
also, i am cautious enough that i got showrooms at justfab.com and one other one.. those shoes were WAY more cheap looking and tacky. this one is def. the best shoe club if you want to join.
hope this was helpful!

7/14/11

this is the biggest scam yet, it is not about selling you the 5 imported sweat shoppe items, but charging your card 39.99 a month for nothing
really Kim Kadashian is such a predator, and looks like a repetile. She dicided to do this instead of selling phone cards and bank cards..she needs your money for all her high end clothes and plastic surgery,,,I guess whom ever buys from shoedazzle will pay for her plastic wedding, all sales on final,,DO NOT BUY FROM SHOEDAZZLE IT IS GARBAGE

7/13/11

The shoes really are just overpriced. Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea.... for those selling the shoes. Example: The Becca was in my showroom and I thought that it was really cute. Then I did some research. Turns out that the shoes I would get from shoedazzle for $39.95 were only $24.99 from Shi by Journeys. RIP OFF DON'T DO IT

7/9/11

When you sign up for this website, it CLEARLY states that this is a shoe club and that you will be charged 39.95 every month after your first purchase. If you do not like anything in your showroom you can skip the month and you will not be charged. If you do not skip, they do charge you but you will then have a credit on your account to use towards a shoe, purse or jewelry purchase. Is the quality the best? It could be better...but they are 40.00 not 400.00. I love this site, the cs is AMAZING. They go out of the way to make sure you are taken care of. Do I recommended this site? YES! Checkout the facebook page and you will see how much everyone on there loves the service.

7/9/11

ShoeDazzle is great as long as you keep in mind what it is. No you don't really have a personal stylist and no the quiz doesn't give you completely accurate results. However, you can find some really fun shoes for a fair price. Customer service is EXCELLENT. You can interact with other members on the Shoedazzle facebook page for suggestions. If you don't see something you like that month-just skip! It's that simple.

7/4/11

It's simple and easy and honestly I would rather have someone bring a slew of shoes from different outlets to me than having to look all over for myself. If I don't like anything I can just skip the month and not pay the service which is equivalent to buying one shoe a month with no additional service fee. As long as you're aware of the service and skip or buy when nothing or something respectively worthwhile comes up it's a great service.

6/30/11

I have been a member of Shoe Dazzle for a couple of years and it's the WORST mistake I've ever made. First of all, I've had to return every pair I've ever purchased except for one. They were either cheaply made when I got them, didn't fit right or weren't as represented on the website. When I tried to cancel my membership by email, they never did and kept charging my credit card. When I finally called and got really upset with them, they finally cancelled them. However, after one month, they started charging me again!!! I didn't even notice since I hadn't been in my account for months and when i finally looked I had a $156 charge to my credit card. I'm now going through the Better Business Bureau to try and get my money back. I think they're a total rip off and you can get way better shoes at local shoe stores for the same price. I can't belief they haven't been sued and shut down yet. If I don't get all my money back, I may be the first to take that action though!

The Best Shoe Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber