US Government's NSF

ClientServices@ShoeDazzle.com

189 Reviews for ShoeDazzle

Review Highlights

desiraem

I can't wait to check my showroom on the first of every month.

lynetter

I bought a pair of green/teal/brown 4" heels and a Zebra Print 4" wedge.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

lisam17
1/6/13

My son purchased a pair of shoes for me for Xmas from this website, they were ok, but I noticed that the shoes were not of top quality and they were from the big,
"C" China. When I went to try the shoes on, one shoe fit and the other shoe was to small. I figured heck, for the cheap price of their shoes, you know the saying when purchasing something not of suck great quality.
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR". Well anyway,
It was the thought that counted and it was a Xmas gift.

cristinac4
12/9/12

Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website. I agree! The shoes may look cute but the quality is not great. PThey are all faux leather and suede. If you are little patient you can get a good deal on sale for just a little but more but they are real leather or suede! Furthermore, if you are not in the USA you will have to pay shipping fees, which can cost you over $40.00 as it cost me!

crystalc8
11/26/12

I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer servive from Shoedazzle. I have been ordering shoes from this company for 2 years and the first time I have to contact the company for actual assistance, I got nothing. I ordered shoes from them over the holiday and after clicking purchase, I noticed I forgot to update my shipping address. ( my mistake, no dispute) But upon, noticing this, I was unable to correct my order on their website and the soonest I could talk to a representative was today at 7am PT, at which time I called them exactly. After being on hold for some time, the representive who answered stated the order has been "processed" and there was nothing she could do. Her solution to me was to make sure my change of address at the post office was working and that I could call back if I did not get my order and they could file a lost or stolen claim with the post office...Seriously, how can you not be able to correct/cancel my order or at least offer me a way to do so myself. Your reply is basically, "I hope you get your shoes eventually". So do I as I paid for them!! If if do not get my order in 2 weeks, I will be filing a complaint with my credit card company and every customer service review that I can find on the internet will be informed of the type of "customer service" they can expect from Shoedazzle. NONE!

neishai
11/26/12

Shoedazzle has the worst customer service i have ever experienced. I made 2 orders a friday night however one was made in error i emailed them trying to cancel the order and they never responded. I called the monday and was on hold for 45 mins then to be told that my order could not be cancelled although the order was not yet shipped. I am furious. I will never order anything from them again. They clearly do not value there customers and do not have high customer service standards. NEVER AGAIN.

alexisb15
11/20/12

The people are nasty and rude on the phone and don't have a clue about anything and can't even find out from there warehouse if the item got sold to someone else if there is only one left. They gave me attitude and they say "ummm, like, ummm i'm not sure " they are just the worst. I ordered on a friday and it's now tuesday night and my item still hasn't shipped and they have no idea if I will even receive it!! NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN

queenies
11/13/12

When I discovered shoedazzle, I fell in love! But the shoes I bought were a size too small for some reason. I checked, they were final sale, meaning I could not return them!! I pleaded with them via email and they finally accepted me to return them. Free shipping. Then they requested I pay for shipping back to me! No problem, I agreed to pay. Then they email me saying my credit card in file was rejected. :S I had money on my card! I called them, I waited for an hour and a half to speak with a representative. I finally did, she said my address in file was incorrect. I gave her 2 other different credit cards and she said all three were wrong!

What are the chances of 3 different bank cards having incorrect address? I also just used my card that same day to shop online! She hurried me off the phone saying I should sort it out with my bank.

About a week ago, they said my card was processed and only one of the shoes have been shipped :O I am waiting, 2 weeks, I am yet to receive them.

I made my initial order at shoedazzle on October 5th, its November 13th, I still havent gotten what I wanted.

I am going elsewhere!

terrag
11/12/12

I was a first time purchaser, ordered a pair of shoe boots. Received them, tried them on and they did not fit my foot. I called to explain that I didn't need a different size, the arch was too uncomfortable for my foot. The representative was very hesitant and was not trying to accommodate me as a customer. Finally we agreed that I would exchange them for a different shoe boot. I chose a different item, the representative was supposed to email me a return shipping slip. He never did. Service is horrible! Getting a human being/person on the phone took 20 minutes!!!! STAY AWAY! I still have the shoe boots. Never worn. About to put them on ebay.

shalissaf
10/22/12

First of all, I only chose one star because there was no option of choosing a ZERO STAR rating for this company. If you live in Canada, DO NOT BUY from this website. When I finally got my pair of boots, outside of the time frame that they said I would receive them in, I had to pay an extra $23.00 for duty taxes. This meant that I actually ended up paying MORE in shipping costs then I did for the shoes! And, because the shoes were NOT "true to size", like they advertise, I would have had to return them. But, because they do not offer free return labels for purchases from Canada, I would have had to spend another $20.00 to ship this item back, which in the long run wouldn't have saved me any money.
I would also like to point out how they offer free shipping for the "contiguous U.S." AND a free return label (for orders over 39.95), yet they charge Canadians $14.95 for shipping NOT including a return shipping label... Not quite sure how this makes sense. Perhaps it is beneficial for those who live in the U.S., but it definitely is not for any citizen of another country.
I would not refer this company to anybody. The quality of their shoes is absolutely horrible and I wish I had known this before I became a member of this website and got sucked in to all their marketing schemes.

glorias5
10/8/12

Don't bother. Poor quality shoes. Once the shoes arrived mysteriously they were no returns on the shoes and they store your credit card information, you don't even have the option. I canceled my membership and vow to tell as many people as possible not to purchase from them.

jc53
9/17/12

I made 3 purchases from Shoedazzle--2 pairs of shoes and a lingere set--and was OK with the products. The lingere fit horribly and was really cheap, and the shoes were decent looking but nothing to go crazy over, plus they fit a little too tight and seemed to be made out of cheap material. I wasn't too happy with them but I was content to give them another shot at some point in the future. I sent in the return, only to discover that you need to pay a restocking fee for EACH item and EACH item needs to be shipped seperately! This is crazy! I got completely screwed on restocking/shipping fees for nothing. The shady policies behind this company alone make me never want to order from them ever again. I'm going to cancel my membership immediately. Not worth it!

bettyd7
9/3/12

Omg I purchased shoes and a bag from this website. You would never believe my experience but everything was weeks late after calling customer service over and over. Then I get them and they do t look like the pictures on the website. Then like after a month they begin to discolor. I called the company and they said they couldn't help me. Do not shop on this site.

karenl21
8/30/12

I have had a good experience so far with ShoeDazzle. I've only used the site to buy handbags, and the two that I've bought have been unique, fairly priced and seemingly of a pretty good quality. I can't speak for the shoe-buying aspect of the site, but for handbags it seems to be a really good deal.

bettyb10
8/25/12

I ordered shoes from this site and never received them! I called customer service and the refused to help me. I called the CEO and he hung up on me. Never ever shop on this site. They could care less about customers.

nicoles22
8/16/12

THEY ARE A SCAM!! DON't PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!!!!! I purchased a purse from this company and decided to return it. When I asked to return it they sent me a label...I informed the customer service person that I would be out of the country and could not send it for a bit, I was told this is fine to return it when I could...OF COURSE HE SAID THAT BECAUSE THEY TOOK MY PURSE AND WONT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! They refuse to send my merchandise back to me and offered me a 20% off coupon for another purchase. WHY WOULD I PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE OF TERRIBLE QUALITY? I DIDN'T EVEN WANT THE FIRST THING. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY UNLESS YOU WANT TERRIBLE QUALITY, SOMETHING THAT LOOKS DIFFERENT IN PERSON AND AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

rebeccal9
8/15/12

This site claims to have free returns, but in fact they charge a $5.95 "restocking fee" per item. Their site repeatedly claims to feature "risk free" shopping due to free returns and a "size guarantee." Yet I find myself forced to pay this "restocking fee" because their shoes are at least a full size smaller than normal. They intentionally mislead customers. In addition, their exchange process is lengthy (more than a month) and required three phone calls + an email to customer service. Skip this site and opt instead for the numerous alternatives that actually have free returns.

darnellw
8/10/12

Ordered an aqua purse on July 18th. Was shipped a red purse. Since I didn't take a photo of the wrong purse, they are charging me a restocking fee! I would have taken a new, correct purse, but it took them so long after they received my merchandise back (had to e-mail twice, and spend 20 minutes on the phone with them), that I don't trust the company and will gladly pay $5.99 to be done with this. Nothing worse than bad customer service...I guess you get what you pay for in this case! My bad for not checking the reviews first :(

kimj11
8/8/12

DO NOT, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION! I was charged for over $100 for an order I did not place. When I tried to refund or exchange they essentially told me to go dispute it on my credit card and join Just Fab.

cassandram2
8/6/12

Cheaply made shoes (I shouldn't be able to see the glue drips between the shoe & the sole) & they run VERY small. Not worth the price or the hassle of returning them... I am trying to return the three pairs I bought, & my order doesn't even show up in my order history, which has been a pain in the neck.

nicoleg9
8/3/12

Worse customer services have ever had to deal with!!! I was going through the site looking at things and noticed that everything I clicked to enlarge photo went to shopping bag, so I went to remove the items when the page went blank and was lost. Later to my surprise by back informed me that an order for over $100 went through and they couldn't cancel the payment. I called and had a huge run around also was told all sales are final. I finally got a supervisor number and have left at least two messages a day for almost a week now and have yet to receive a call back. Needless to say after I get my money back I will never canceling my membership!

traceyw3
8/1/12

This is really unfair to me. I am sure you all are aware of my situation, my name is Tracey and Jonathan was disgusting to me. He told me that i was tying up the line and at some point I must give up. I am very un happy with the way i was treated. No one wanted to help me. He even said that his company did no wrong. This is not professional behavior at all!!!!

I never received an e-mail stating to give a different card. I assumed the card i gave was okay because my friend used the same card company and she received her order. I was told by Jaffrey/Jesse if i gave a different card/ a card that was issued from the USA they would ship my order out. I left work to put funds on that usa issued card, called back and was told that every item that i was confirmed on my order is out of stock. This is unacceptable!!!!

Jonathan is rude,mean and very very unprofessional! He did not want to help me in anyway. He just wanted me to stop tying up the line and give up.
All i wanted was to be able to get my order or to be able to pick 8 different items for the price of what i paid for the order that was cancelled without my knowledge. Jonathan even went as far as to "speak to a manager" to get authorization to disconnect the call. I was not rude to him in anyway. He raised his voice at me and was very demanding.

Because of this I will not purchase another item from this company because of how i was treated.

vaishalic
7/31/12

HORRIBLE!!!! they send substandard shoes and then somehow their size doesn't match the regular US sizes and the heels were actually uneven. If there were some stars lesser than 1 I would have given them that. On top of that you can never reach their clinet service number

tiffanym9
7/27/12

I recently ordered a purse and a pair of shoes from shoedazzle.com. This was my first and will be my last time ordering from this company. I am almost positive the shoes are not exclusive as the website claims, which I kinda already knew this, because I do a lot of online shopping. However, they were having there two for one sale so I took a risk. The shipping was pretty fast, however the shoes I ordered look cheap, with smudges all over them like they had been worn. Not to mention it looked as if someone sewed in the shoedazzle logo over the original logo. I think this site is a rip off, forty dollars for a pair of shoes, sounds good however there are plenty of websites with cuter and better quality shoes, not to mention cheaper shoes than shoedazzle.com I only gave them two stars because I was satisfied with the purse I ordered.

carolynnf
7/18/12

I have heard good and bad with this site - Owned by Kim Kardashian - But it is free to try and until i see something I fall in love with it will be a window shopping experience for this girl.

Some of those shoes look extremely hard to walk in - eeeeee

elainew5
7/10/12

Not exactly up front about final sales - I am now stuck with four pairs of shoes that I can't wear. The FINAL SALE info was in very very teeny tiny print. Thank Kim! Cancelling my membership now.

magnoliac1
7/5/12

i wanted to exchange an item and they didn't want to exchange, now i am stuck with shoes i will never wear. i am never ordering anything from this website again. its ridiculous.

sassm
5/27/12

I've bought 4 pairs from Shoedazzle. Two of them were great quality, very comfy and stylish, nothing ordinary and very elegant. The other 2 I got, I knew they would be cheaply made because they looked like that in the pictures and I know when the platform is hidden and the shoe is made in China, the result is disaster! Nevertheless, I ordered them only because the particular colors I chose are hard to find in the slingback pump pattern, thats all! I dont know if i could step out in public in them though...
Some said that they change the labels. I have never ever seen similar or identical heels by other brands on Shoedazzle; maybe some high end designer immitation(China's favorite habit). Actually JustFabulous is the one that just changes the labels. 80% of their heels are made by companies like Qupid, Delicious, Anne Michelle, Breckelle's etc. I got heels from them that found out later that are made by Delicious(Paprika) and Ive seen a ton more from them that belong to other companies and on ebay for instance can be found for less or more, it all depends.
Final thoughts about Shoedazzle: I rarely am interested in their designs anymore, theyre repetitive. The heels always tend to be bulky, but for my job theyre perfect; their pumps are definitely NOT for everyday casual wear, only for going out. Some styles are VERY unique but still I dont think theyre worth the 39 bux tag, even with free shipping; just think that they prolly cost a dollar.

deethew
5/18/12

ONE SENTENSE! DON'T BUY ANY SHOE FROM SHOEDAZZLE!

Well, I am a shoe girl and love shoes to death. Having said that, I can tell when a shoe is a piece of crap!

Shoedazzle's shoes don't have any padding on the inside. They look great from the outside but feel like a piece of joke on the inside. Especially if you buy high heels from them, you will cry yourself to sleep after an event! You cannot even wear the shoes for 3 hours without feeling some pain on your pinky toes. If you are looking for a quality site to compare shoedazzle with, Ideeli is the "IT" place. I have bought 4 pairs of shoes so far and they are extremely confortable! When I say confortable, I mean to the extent of touching the inside of the shoe without putting it on and you can feel the soft padding!

I don't know why Kim and her team don't spend a little bit more money on some quality material to give the shoe some little class and confortability factor. I actually wrote them a letter and asked them to stop being cheap! Not sure if they will change or not. Honestly, there is nothing about those shoes for them to sell it at $39. They should just keep the site at $9.99 and I won't complain abit about the shoes they offer!

Some of the shoes that they marketted as "shoedazzle", I've seen the same shoes (exact shoes) by Michael Antonio!!

On the other hand, I must commend their customer service. They ship the items on a timely manner and process returns ASAP.

Bottom line, If you love shoes, love glam and want to keep one shoe for a whole event without feeling like a piece of hurting mama.. then stay away from shoedazzle until they improve their shoe quality. Again, STAY AWAY FROM SHOEDAZZLE!!

stinaj
5/15/12

Shoedazzle advertises exclusive new designs picked for you by a stylist every month. NOTHING NEW OR EXCLUSIVE ABOUT THESE CHEEP DESIGNS!
As I've discovered Shoedazzle does not design any of these shoes, they are mostly these cheep Qupid, Bumper, wild diva,  or Soda shoes you can by at websites that advertise cheep club clothes, and Shoedazzle replaces the desiners name with there own.
Shoedazzle sells there shoes for $39.95 every pair, it turns out none of these shoes are real leather or real suede, they are actually only worth about $25.00!
Check out google for Qupid shoes and you'll find the magority of "Shoedazzle shoes"  for a much more affordable price, what they are actually worth!
Stick a celeb name behind anything and they try to double the value.
DO NOT GET DOUPED LADY'S, PLEASE!

jacquelynq
5/4/12

It sells itself as a shoe club, and what's a part of clubs? Member fees. People should probably read the terms before forking over credit card information on the internet! Fortunately, recently the site advertised it wouldn't be charging monthly fees and there will be no need to "skip." Also, 39.95 is everything; a lot of sites you go to say, "$26.50" and then when you go to check out, between taxes and shipping another $10 is tacked on! I prefer no hidden costs that I always seem to forget to factor in. Are the shoes practical? No, but ideal for going out and fun occasions; they're for ladies who want to stand out for a night on the town. Try zappos if your looking for practicality.

rockyr
5/2/12

They were never clear about the whole monthly thing. You would think that after you sign up they'd send you an email in regards to the monthly fee only, but that's how they get you. My boyfriend and I gave them hell for charging us when I had no idea. I ordered once from the site in January and never signed on again because I'm not much of a shoe fanatic, but they continued to charge me for the month of February and March. When I called and asked why if I never received any kind of notice or bought anything, the rep said that it was stated in my order confirmation on the bottom. I got so pissed off and told her that this website is a complete scam by practically hiding it from people. And if it's something EVERYONE knew about why did they decide to take the monthly membership fee off? Because people complained the same way I did. It was completely unfair. Nevertheless I got refunded for the month of March and not February, but was given 2 credits. I don't care for it though, the site can go to hell.

sarat7
5/1/12

I just received my first pair of shoes from shoe dazzle in the mail. They fit great, but are very cheaply made. I won't be ordering from the website again.

shelleyy1
4/20/12

I signed up for the site a few months back. I had received 2 pairs of cute heels. When they came, it was quick and the packaging was perfect. The shoes were really nice. I order my third pair. These finally came after what seemed like weeks. The box the shoes were in was not from shoedazzle. The shoebox was almost completely crushed in on 1 corner. Oh, and they included some cheap press on nails for some reason. The shoes were fine from 1st appearances. When I pulled out the second shoe of the pair, it was obvious it was used. They put a new heel tip on it and attempted to resole the bottom. It looked like a hippo tried to squeeze her fat foot in it and run a marathon. I immediately called customer service. The rep told me she would refund my checking account. No sincere apology or anything. She just read her little script. After 10 days had passed, I called again to see where my refund was. The rep asked for the return tracking number. I told her I had not been able to get them in the mail yet. She then told me in order to get a refund, they must receive the shoes first. I told her that I was not a mind reader and that the previous rep never told me that. After dealing with this snotty girl for entirely too long, I told her that I would get their used a** shoes out as soon as possible so that I could be done with that company forever. How dare they put someone's health in jeopardy for a buck. They knew those shoes were used, and sent them to me anyways. Who knows if the previous user had any sort of foot disorder. I will never shop shoedazzle again and I will make sure anyone I know doesn't either. I'm sure Kimora would appreciate my business.

viviant
4/10/12

They do have nice selections, but you can find the EXACT same styles on other websites such as UrbanOG.com for MUCH CHEAPER! I don't recommend shoedazzle, its a waste of money!

nailahm
4/4/12

I luv Shoedazzle. Their prices are affordable Amanda their styles are popping. Here is my official review:

jessicad2
3/30/12

Poorest quality shoes I have ever had the displeasure of purchasing. They are stiff, all synthetic materials, and completely mis-sized. If you're looking for cheap, uncomfortable shoes then please, buy from this site. Otherwise just stick to your local Nordstrom or Macy's for REAL designer shoes. I'm pretty sure I've found better quality at Payless.

Oh, and $5.95 fee for non-exchange returns? YEAH RIGHT!! I'm not going to pay $5.95 because you can't make a decent shoe! Your Problem, Not mine.

cherylw7
3/14/12

I just received an order from Shoe Dazzle yesterday and it was wonderful!!!! They come in this cool pink box, and includes a pink shoe bag, and a free gift which was Dazzle Me Pink nail polish, a nail file, a coupon book and it all came in a silver mesh bag. I'm loving Shoe Dazzle!!!! All :) this way!!!!

ericae2
3/12/12

Showdazzle is the worst site ever. Do not buy anything from there. Their details about their shoes are off, their customer service is terrible, and I have not even received the last two shoes that I ordered and they refused to do anything about it. All they did was give me free "style points" which are damn near worthless.

sarag13
3/11/12

Pure crap! I bought a pair of shoes, unaware of the monthly charge, and they were cute enough. But they completely fell apart less than an hour into wearing them!! THEY FELL APART!! No joke! The stiching came undone and the entire front part of the shoe fell off! So I was left shoeless! Scam and cheap cheap cheap! I could buy a cheaper better quality and just as cute shoe at target! plus my "show room" none of the shoes even match my requirements. I'm 6'2" so I wear a lot of flats and I requested to look mostly at flats and lower heel heights but all I got were 5+ inchers!

kirstena
2/29/12

Although this website has very nice shoes , they are theeee worst when it comes to business!!! First of all they never ever advertise the fact that the moment you purchase your first pair of shoes that your entered into a membership contract . Secondly they never ask you if you agree to the terms and conditions of the contract which includes them charging you a $39.95 a month fee . Then when you call them and ask for your money back , they tell you that the "monthly membership fee" isnt really a monthly membership fee , but a credit for a pair of shoes that you might want .. which means that they are basically forcing you to buy products because they have already charged your account for it .. then have the nerve to try and make it sound nice by saying all you have to do it pick out what you want and we'll send it for free.. its not free because they already charged you for it .. This site should really think about choosing better advertisement and give people the option of this membership not just assume that people are okay with the terms and conditions .. its a lawsuit waiting to happen !

cloudnindesid
2/9/12

The quality of the shoes are REALLY bad!! Looks good onces, super poor quality, extremely uncomfortable, no cushion or padding in the shoe anywhere! I think they have a 90% profit on each shoe, that's how cheaply they're made.

vickyy
2/9/12

DO NOT DO IT GIRLS. Worst experience. Ordered shoes and my account was charged that same day. A month later no shoes. A month later however I did get an additional 39,99 charge. They apparently had been trying to contact me to verify my account. As if getting my money was not good enough. An to top things off by the time things were cleared out the shoes I had orded were no longer available. Two and a half months later and I am still waitting for a credit to my acccount. Every time I call it is a 30 minute waite before I can get an actual person on the line.

tracil2
1/19/12

It's a fraud. The $39.95 monthly charge is a big deal. But they hardly mention it if at all when you sign up. That should be bold on the home page, not hidden! Not to mention it took over two weeks to get the shoes. They were so small I couldn't get my foot in them. I returned them the day I got them on Dec. 13! It's now Jan. 17. Still no refund! Just called them and they said they thought I wanted store credit! I clearly stated I wanted a refund on the form. I even called them the same day to ensure I was getting refunded and not store credit! On top of that I cancelled my account the day I received the shoes. Why would I want store credit if I cancelled my account?! I asked if they were ever going to notify me of my store credit. They had no answer! Because it's a scam! They were going to keep my money and never contact me. Save yourself the trouble and avoid this site! Awful experience and I feel totally ripped off! I also want to mention that shoedazzle has removed my negative comments twice now on two separate sites. Both of those sites say nothing but "stellar" reviews for shoedazzle! Clearly shoedazzle has control over removing negative comments. I guess you have to when you're running a scam!

lizr5
1/18/12

BUYER BEWARE!! Read the small print...
I bought a $39.95 hairdryer -the deal said "First time buyer special"
then I got charged 3 months in a row for "Membership Fees" I have now cancelled, but I cant get my money back...I HAVE to buy something to get my money back. RIP OFF.

maryk8
1/17/12

This is a terrible service. If there are real stylists behind this site they are not very good at their jobs. The shoes and bags are cheap-looking. When I got my first selection I thought I must have accidentally checked "Clubbing" somewhere as an interest because the shoes were so slutty. So I clicked the 'alternatives' button and completed another survey. The alternatives suggested were only marginally better - in some cases I think they were showing me the same shoes and bags. Unimpressed. I agree with those who say this website is a scam. Also, once you sign up the only way to cancel is by calling (this is a a big pet peeve of mine for online sites - if I can sign up online, I should be able to cancel online). I waited on hold for far too long to be able to cancel.

charmained1
12/5/11

I have been a member for around 6 months. I have size 11 feet and find it very difficult to find my size shoes that look decent, and I don't want to spend a few hundred bucks everytime I want a new pair of shoes. I LOVE that I am able to select ANY shoe in my size. I have never had so many fahionable shoes that look great! It did take a while for me to familiarize myself with the quality of shoes, and sizing by looking at the styles online. You are able to zoom in on pics of product so you can tell how cheap/good the look which is great, some of the fabrics/materials are very cheap looking, but no different then the ones you see at cheap shoe stores at the mall. My first few purchases I had to return, until I established which type of shoes fit me best. Now its excellent! I love the product reviews which tell you how people like the fit/quality, etc. As long as you take your time ordering, and wait to read product reviews, you shouldn't have any problems with this site. I am very happy with my purchases to date. Returns are a pain in the a** and you have to pay to return, but that's why you should take your time making purchases and wait for reviews to be posted before you buy.

kioor
11/21/11

The shoes are not good quality. I can find a cute pair of Nine West or another reputable company on sale for the same price or less. A lot of the shoes just look gaudy to me. I also think it makes absolutely no sense to set it up as a subscription site. If people like your product so much, they will return and purchase from you. There is no need to automatically deduct $39.95 from their account. I think this a method to just prey on people who have a lot going on a forget to forego the month. It is a company set up by a Kardashian so of course the only goal would be to make money at the expense of having a conscionable company.

tinab10
11/18/11

I just got my first purchase from shoedazzle...and YES, I know this is a monthly subscription site. The ordering process was really easy and simple and as far as the rules for the monthly subscription it was easy to understand. I did contact them about a charge on my card which the next day I received a response that it was just to make sure the card is valid. The rep told me this charge will go away and it did. So as far as what I can tell they have good customer service. Not to mention I got 20% off my first item. They also have a style points program where you are given points for you purchase for money off other orders. Like any other reward program it will take a few times to acquire enough to redeem it.

My shoes came in a timely manner like promised from the company. Packaging was great. They had the shipping box itself then the shoe box inside with the packing slip with the return policy etc on there. Also came with a pre-printed shipping sticker if you wanted to return your item. Opening up the cute shoe box they have a protective bag for your shoes (if you even like to store your shoes this way). I think this is a nice perk because you can use it for a handbag or other things. Each shoe was individually wrapped in plastic with the tissue paper around the bottom and top also a divider in the middle of the shoes so they are not scraping up against one another.

The price you are paying for the shoe matches the quality. I don't understand why people whine about quality of the shoe....where you expecting them to be Christian LouBoutins for 40 bucks? Some glue/flaws are noticeable if you are sticking it 2 inches away from your face. There was a weird smell with these shoes but I am guessing that is coming from the suede material. True to size though there was some digging in the back of my heels which I am not angry about because you will get that with a shoe once in awhile.

OVERALL THOUGHT:
It's a cool website I've been a member for awhile now and it's free of charge until you purchase something. For someone who can't dish out the money its like being able to have your own stylist where you can then go out on your own and buy a item that's alike.They also allow you to skip months as well if you don't like anything that particular month or opt out anytime you want.

hils
11/7/11

Hate hate!! Crooks! They of course have the fine print where you are charged a $40 membership fee monthly and surely don't send you a reminder to unsubscribe before they charge tou for the new month. So now you're stuck with this $40 store credit you HAVE to use on this $#*!ed up website. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

stephanies4
Apprentice Reviewer
10/19/11

Smh, this site is just OK.
Don't come here looking for exclusive shoes in a showroom customized just for you. You'll be disappointed if you do. BIG **FYI** Once you make a purchase, you become a "member" and they will charge you every month for a future purchase, unless you tell them not to by the 5th or so each month. If you want to cancel your "membership" you have to call...annoying.
However, the shoes are actually pretty good for $40. I've never had a problem with shipping or had to return anything so i can't speak about customer service.
I've ordered several pairs of shoes, a handbag and a travel bag. Everything was good quality and very stylish. People will compliment you.

alixm1
10/14/11

Not a fan of this site at all. They did not state anywhere that they would be charging my account a "monthly membership fee" of $39.95 after I ordered my first pair of shoes. It's amazing the way they draw you in with all these promises. So I ordered some shoes at 9pm, and once I got the email that they signed me up to have a monthly fee billed, I sent an email asking them to cancel my order and cancel my account. I didn't get anything back so I called in this morning. The representative named Joann said that the shoes were "too far in the process" for her to cancel which is complete bull$#*!, they were not even shipped out yet! She told me this. She said that I could easily return the shoes once I received them WITH a $5.95 restocking fee. On top of this, if the item is sold out by the time I receive it, they won't take it back or be able to give me a refund! She said the only time they can cancel an order is 15 - 20 minutes after it has been placed. So if someone places an order at 9 or 10 at night or any other time they close, there is zero way they are able to cancel the order? Joann said yes, this is the case and she "apologizes for any inconvenience." I knew a site like this was too good to be true and they just hassle and sneak around their customers with hidden fees. I see a BBB case coming already.

Best Online Shoe Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber