US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. (in 101 reviews)

ginas16

I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. (in 252 reviews)

jammiew

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. (in 36 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stephaniew57
11/1/15

It took about 5 days total to receive my order. Shoes are good quality and affordable. Great customer services. I've seen lots of bad reviews but this company did a wonderful job. You have to "skip the month" if you don't want to be charged. But for good quality shoes at low prices that's not a big deal to me. Keep up the great work shoedazzle!!!

irmag5
10/31/15

Shoes

shonj
10/30/15

I have never experienced an online order that takes five or more days just to "process" an order, it takes over two weeks to receive anything from them and calling customer service is a joke. I cancelled my membership and won't be returning.

korreyl
10/26/15

I have been a huge fan of JustFab.ca for almost a year, and thought I'd give their sister company a try.
HUGE MISTAKE!
Thinking that ShoeDazzle.CA would be the same as JustFab was an error I will NEVER repeat.
I did not realize that my order would be coming from the USA, as JustFab orders are shipped within Canada. I was charged all sorts of fees, not to mention duty. Although I was given my first-buy discounts, after everything was said and done, I paid, in essence, $87.50 each of the four items I purchased.
Now, when you remember I got all my discounts, that price is outrageous. And yes, I do know JustFab also charges in American dollars, in case you also missed I have been a happy customer for almost a year with them!
After my order was received, I cancelled my VIP. Two months later I still had not received my free 2 year magazine subscription that came with my order. I called customer service to ask what was going on. They told me that because I had cancelled my VIP subscription, I was not eligible for it anymore, then went further to show me that it was not included in my original order.
Funny, that, as my eldest daughter picked out Seventeen of all the magazines to choose from!
Before you buy from this shady company, ask yourself: do you really want to support corruption?

corinag1
10/25/15

So I should have assumed and been smart enough to know that when I purchased a single item on this website that id be automatically subscribed to monthly payments. The VIP member is what it's called I think. I didn't quite read the premise of the company well I guess. I thought you could choose to do the subscription or purchase items individually by choice. So I saw a charge for $40 on my account and called customer service. I told the lady everything I just said above and she said she'd speak to her boss about refunding me. So after waiting on hold for sometime she says that her boss will generously refund the fee this once. I asked politely her to remove my card and cancel my membership and she said she can't do that and I'd have to go to the website and click the option "skip month". I said, "wait, so I'll have to click this option every month for the rest of my life?!" She said, "yep!". And that point I was furious. Asked to speak to the supervisor. Once I got ahold of her, all she was trying to do was convince me into staying a member there. I had to explain that the item I purchased I didn't even like. I'm not a good online shopper, I need to see things in person, especially shoes! She finally refunded me and took my card off the website and canceled my membership after some grueling time. The quality of their products are cheap so why would I continue to purchase from them again? They definitely need to fire the one ridiculously dumb girl I spoke to first also.

connies58
10/22/15

this is the worst service I've ever seen. didn't want to give them any stars but have to in order for your review to go through.
I sent back some shoes because they didn't fit. and I've been waiting for 2 months for my refund. I have proof of delivery and also on my account it says that they did get the products back. called them 4 times and still nothing.. chat live with them this morning and according to her my account is under investigation.. for what?????? never ever will I order from them again.. I just want what belongs to me. so please be very careful before your decide to join them.

lucianav1
10/22/15

False advertisement!!!!!!! First time buyer do not get discount at all VIP is not a choice you are bullied into it. Cannot cancel VIP without cancel order no discount at all charging 90 dollars for a plastic boot? Stupid and false. Will not order ever for that I will pay 100 at Macy's for real leather terrible ripoff

diamonds1
10/21/15

Shoedazzle and justfab are the same shoe company i ordered my shoes from Shoedazzle but my shoes came in a parcel bag that was torn and the shoebox says justfab. The quality is extremely poor very cheap looking. I use to shop with justfab but cancelled because the shoes didn't last and because i received 6 pairs of heels that were not leveled equally meaning when I'm I'm wearing the heels i have to bend one leg so that i can stand

tonig7
10/15/15

I just received my shoedazzle order and let me tell you it was all better than expected!! I LOVE all my shoes. BTW I got 4 heels and 3 pairs of boots for 110$!!!!!!!!!! Super cheap and GREAT quality. I was actually quite shocked at how awesome they really were. I went onto youtube before buying the shoes at the actual video reviews on their shoes and they all looked great. Don't be hesitant about purchasing from here, I actually think they have better deals than justfab.com. I will for sure be purchasing from them very soon. I never write reviews btw so this right here shows just how happy I am! =D
toni

judij1
10/15/15

I voiced discontent with service of my tan boots before the other three I have ordered recently. It took about 3and 1/2 weeks before I received the boots. However, I was to receive 2,000 reward points.. Because of the delay. My question is where are these points and how do i redeem them? Love your boots. Wish you would have more plus size ponchos and capes. Do not let me down. Also, every suede red suede boot i have ordered from shoedazzle is not red but maroon. Kept the boots because I liked them. However, still looking for red boots. Where are your floppy felt hats? Hope you read my complaints. I do not like shopping in Malls. Love ShoeDazzle, need boy boots though. Thanks

jordanl19
10/10/15

I got a pair of boots from here, it took 8 days! I love my boots, definitely worth the price I paid. My sister also ordered 8 items from this site and she was happy with 4 of them. The others looked cheap. Took less than 2 weeks for her to receive her purchases. It depends what you get. Some look amazing some just look cheap. Never had a problem putting my account on hold or any hidden fees. I'm a happy customer and I will be shopping this site for more.

lilam2
10/6/15

I called to ask if I could cancel my account with both ShoeDazzle and JustFab and although the customer service was very smooth and nice, getting the point through that I *actually* wanted to cancel my account and not "skip the month" every tedious 4 weeks was a PAIN IN THE A**. I understand how they may be a little reluctant upon cancelling customers' accounts because hey- no more money for them. But I literally had to sit through the tellers' speech of repeating every. waking. option. instead of accepting the fact that I wanted to cancel for an ungodly long amount of time, even though I repeated my valid reason for cancellation numerous times. In the end, the ShoeDazzle service wouldn't even delete my account! I eventually hung up and I hope to have better luck tomorrow.

genelw
10/6/15

I purchased three pair of shoes online and I was excited when I realized they were having a BOGO sale. Well, the shoes looked extremely cheap (you get what you pay for) and when I tried to return them I could only get a store credit!! I feel like this company is scamming people out of their money by selling cheap shoes that most people would return and then denying a refund. This is NOT how to do business!

elliec15
10/4/15

Everyone posting about the price obviously can't manage money well. You might have to keep cancelling the credits nearly every month, but they frequently have $10.00 sales on shoes. After purchasing the Mayleen wedges, I found out that they were about a size too big, and the customer service was very helpful and timely. I was able to get my friend a pair of the same wedges for her birthday, and I also ordered a size smaller, and she loved them. You just have to be attentive about your purchases, and pay attention to the sales.

katieo7
10/2/15

I made my first order and was offered all of these fantastic "first order" discounts but then was informed that in order to get these "deals" you have to sign up for monthly membership fees that will be automatically charged to my credit card. I read further and the website assured me that I could cancel this membership at any time. I went ahead and made the purchase. A few days later I called (because you can't cancel on their website you have to call some place in Chicago) to cancel and they informed me that they were very sad that i didn't want to make a month to month commitment and that my order would be canceled along with my account! They were also extremely rude!

tarai2
9/29/15

I received my initial order but did not like them. Not sized well and did not seem like good quality. I saw online that if I returned them I would be subject to $5.95 restocking fee!!! I called to cancel my membership and was told that since I was cancelling the VIP membership that the shoes I had just received would be subject to the non-VIP price, and an additional $30 or so would be taken from my account. I ended up returning them, and ate the big restocking fee. Will never shop from these people again.

taylord16
9/28/15

I have been online shoe shopping at JustFab for quite some time and I love it, but I wanted to give shoe dazzle a try. I ordered two pairs of shoes, some booties and a pair of heels. The only reason I'm giving it one star is because I liked the heels. I placed my order and 5 DAYS later I got an email saying my order had just shipped. It took a little over 2 weeks to get my shoes(the longest it's taken me at JustFab is 4 days total). When I FINALLY got them, I was satisfied with the heels I ordered but the the booties were awful! They were made out of a cheap, crappy material that squeaked every time I moved, and they DID NOT look like the picture. More like a 6th grade sewing project. Not again.

janetl32
9/26/15

What Company sends a Great Customer a pair of boots that are 2 LEFT feet and does nothing for the customer when they call? When my boots arrived I only tried on one boot not both, and when I realized I had 2 left feet they basically didn't care!!! Never will I buy anything from Shoe Dazzle!!! U SUCK!!!!!

Tip for consumers: CHECK YOUR SHOES WHEN THEY ARRIVE< YOU MIGHT GET LEFT FEET LIKE I DID.

heidif6
9/25/15

Ordered a boot that had no zipper making it impossible to put your foot into the shoe. I contacted Dwight via live chat and was informed I could not get a refund, only an exchange for a different size. Why would I want a boot I cannot wear in any size? I wouldn't. This company sells faulty shoes. Do not waste your time and money with ShoeDazzle.

nikkil21
9/25/15

I don't know how this site can get so many bad reviews. I've bought 20 or so shoes from this site and loved all of them. Even the one i wear the least is great for the price. Always the right size, always at my door within 2 weeks or less( Toronto. ON) I get compliments on all of them. Maybe people are choosing the wrong ones, idk but I'm a loyal shoe dazzle customer.
I am an active online shopper and this site is the only one that's got it right each time. I have forgotten to skip the month twice so i paid the penalty but I still saved at the end of the day. Check my instagram for pics of lots of their shoes @ lifeofnikkilo :)

kristenr7
9/24/15

This process seems great once you can find the right buttons to print the return slip. But there was no place to note multiple items being retuned, so they just weren't processed. After contacting customer service and wasting over a half hour of my time. They instructed me to contact them again in 72 hours. Not a fan, will be dropping my subscription after I use the store credit since they will not give me back the money. Very frustrated. Stay AWAY!

reynay
9/22/15

My account was accessed by someone, who clearly gave them a different name, not my name, a different one, they canceled my account and now I have been waiting 10 days as of today, for someone to $#*!ing tell me, how it is that this could have happened. I work at customer service, for a different company, but I'm pretty sure all customer service policy is the same:customer VERIFICATION! If someone did call, with a different name, why the hell would you give them access to my account, much less permission to cancel it. Never would have known, if it weren't for the email that was sent to me. When I had this, it was a great deal, but now your puttin my credit and my identity at risk here! This is totally unacceptable! And if they don't tell me how it is that this happened, I'm going to get a lawyer involved, there is no reason for me to have to wait for a supervisor to get involved, it's just not!

nancyp65
9/13/15

I ordered some knee high open toe boots on sep -1-2015 , i paid for 2-3 business day's & guess what never got a order confirmation after order for 2days . I decided to take it unto my own hands and contact shoe dazzle spike to a kind lady i explained to her i ordered a shoe & have no confirmation she apologize & stated she will send it to me after the call. I get a email saying it takes 1-3 processing time before shipment ! Long story short i received it on September 12- 2015 .. I was pissed! Called them again and gave them a piece of my mind & they refunded my 2-3 day shipping fund. Wish i can upload a picture for you guys of the front damage of shoes & crapy box i got smh never again!

cassandral11
9/13/15

I called customer support to cancel my vip membership because they charged my account when I skipped the month. The next mont I checked it and the skip the month wasn't available to me. So I called and they went on to tell me that I can skip the month instead of canceling my membership. They didn't do anything about my lost month.

stasiay
9/6/15

I had received a email about some 10$ add. Pressed on it, and began to shop. I found a shoe I liked (Salima). It says anytime before 12pm your order will shipped that day and 1-2 business days. I DIDNT RECIEVE AND CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND EMAIL! Also when I checked on the website to see if I could check it the order still says PENDING!?
I also called them to see if it went through the man I talked to was very nice. But when I checked a little bit later the order still said : pending. I called and I was talking to a girl, she was nice in the beginning but came off rude towards the ending. Usually, when you call anywhere they just do what you say. I asked to cancel my VIP account because I'm going to forget to skip every month and I don't want to look at my account and I've lost 40$ just for not skipping a month! The lady took 10-25 minutes trying to TELL me to keep it. Telling me, "ITS NOT HARD, I'll give you 20% off your next purchase, why'd don't you sent an alarm." Are you kidding me why would you speak like that! Your job is to cater to us. Not give us attitude and putting your 2 cents into it. It's pretty much I say you just do. NEVER AGAIN

daniellew22
9/6/15

i would never shop at shoedazzle again i ordered some shoes about a week ago it says2-3 business day today makes the 6th day and its know where to check on my item baf site never will get my money again

sj243
9/5/15

Apart from the fact that the shoes don't return to stock shoe dazzle is awesome. All the bull $#*! reviews here are just that. Anyone with half a brain would realize that if they don't want to be charged they should skip or cancel and if you order something you should track it. Guess what any site you order from idiot if you done claim your package and they have redelivered it will be returned to the merchants. Use your brains you idiots

amberg25
9/3/15

Help please anyone who has had an experience with shoedazzle. Today I placed my first order with them. I received a order confirmation email from them but it didn't look right. The amounts were different from what I processed on their site. So I tried calling their client services number only the message was this is not a valid number. I tried calling it many times. So now I'm freaking out I find an email address to contact them and it gets returned as mailer daemon. I even tried the phone numbers on the justfab website and the call is disconnected once you select the option for orders. I even tried getting to the receptionist and that's a dead end too it just says the mailbox is full. Does anyone have a phone number other than 1-888-508-1888? I did call my bank and explain to them the issue so they canceled my credit card so they can't take any more money. Please help if you have any info.

Thanks,
Amber

evetted1
9/2/15

I've had two pair of shoes that the heels have broken. Ive cancelled my account with this company - poorly made - I purchased a pair of earrings they broke before I could get them out of the bag.

madisonc20
8/31/15

Shoedazzle was a great website until I actually ordered shoes from them. They make you think that it is an awesome deal to get charged every month for a COMPUTER to pick out some stupid shoes that they think you'll like when they really just picked them randomly. Then, they make it even better by saying if you are a VIP member then you can get a discount. Its a smart idea, except for the fact that I ordered 4 pairs of shoes... one on one order, and the other three on another order. First of all, my shoes were delivered to my apartment but because no one was home, they took them to FedEx. Then, I never got a notification that they had been delivered so I never knew. I finally checked to see that they had actually been returned to Shoedazzle. I called Shoedazzle, to find out about my order, to then find out that the pair of shoes that I had ordered were out of stock. I asked her why and she said well, either the shoes haven't returned to the warehouse, or they have returned and someone else has bought them. I then proceeded to ask what would have happened to my money if I hadn't called. The lady that I was talking to then again, told me that whoever bought them would have received the shoes. I then again asked about MY money. She told me that I would not have been refunded for the shoes. So basically, I paid for shoes, and someone else paid for the same pair of shoes, and I would have been $#*!ed over by not receiving them. Shoedazzle is a very $#*!ty was of overcharging people for a cheap pair of shoes.

Tip for consumers: Never use this website. And if you do, make sure you know when your shoes are being delivered and make sure that you only buy a very few amount from them.

tonyam6
8/28/15

I ORDERED MY FIRST PAIR OF SHOES TODAY. I WAS UNAWARE OF THE CHARGE FOR THE VIP ELITE PROGRAM BUT I CALLED AND LET THEM CLARIFY THE TERMS FOR ME. I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING. YOU EITHER SKIP FROM MONTH TO MONTH BEGINNING OF THE MONTH AND NOT HAVE TO PAY THE $39 OR YOU CAN CANCEL MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE AT ANYTIME.. SIMPLE!! BEING POLITE GETS YOU MILES BUT BEING RUDE GETS YOU NOWHERE!

ivettj
8/27/15

DON'T DO IT!!!!! They charged me for about 10 months and I realized and asked for a refund because I did not use any points and wanted nothing to do with them then they refunded me four of the nine points and once I made in order before canceling using the four points I've been charged for shipping once it arrived at my door. charged me for about 10 months and I realized and asked for a refund because I did not use any points and wanted nothing to do with them then they refunded me four of the nine points and once I made in order before canceling using the four points I've been charged for shipping once it arrived at my door And now I just called them and basically said I've been charged for multiple months and been charged for the final shipment and I want all my money back instead of settling for the half that I received and was told there's nothing they can do and now they will be hearing from my credit card company .

toria9
8/26/15

I bought 3 pairs of shoes, and relized I had the vip membership...I don't want to pay 39 dollars a month! I called to cancel it and they said that if I canceled it my shoes won't come in...scam! Ugh worst idea ever signing up for this crap

linneag
8/24/15

I ordered a purse and some shoes last Wednesday and I got an email two days later that my order had shipped. I tried tracking it but the number didn't exist on any shipping company. I called and I found out that I won't get my stuff till the end of August. Never again will I buy anything from them.

ciaraw
8/20/15

So my experience with this company is the worst I signed up with them in 2011 and bought a pair of boots. I had an outing to go to in June so I got on and bought a pair of shoes from them in June 2015 for $19.98 and ever since then they have been charging me $39.95 on the 6th of the month for something I am not even getting and then when I call they said well that money is in your account, I don't buy shoes from here that often because of there poor quality and now they won't give me my money back, they are the biggest scam artists I have ever come across, most company's tell you even on the adds on TV about subscribing and what's involved but not this company they keep there mouth shut and just steel your money so you have to buy there cheap brutal quality shoes. Do not buy from these people they are scam scam scamming you. Oh and I had to give a rating to post this otherwise they would be getting 0

janer31
8/10/15

As soon as i put money onto my card they took out 50$ CAD. Did it again only a few days later. I only got ONE payment refunded so that's 50$ down the drain. Do not sign up with this website!!! It's not worth it, especially if you're an unemployed full time student!

merryl4
8/6/15

With all the beautiful shoes at Shoe Dazzle, there is an EXTREMELY poor selection for my size, 11. When I search my size, I usually get sandals and a few pair of flats. For my daughter, age 23 and a size 10, the selection is stilettos and sandals. To be fair, I ordered a pair of sandals and a dress, but overall, I am very disappointed and dissatisfied.

beverlyl24
8/3/15

I've been a member since March 2014 and in 2015 I made 9 purchases in 5 months, about 25 items. For the most part, I was happy. The shoes and handbags were cute. Some of the shoes needed stretching but I didn't mind. I also had a Justfab membership that I quickly canceled after 2 or 3 purchases of very bad quality items. What I really loved about Shoedazzle over Justfab were the sales because I could throw in a few extra items into my cart with my $40 purchase. I felt the quality was better for the money and the styles were nicer, with more class and variety. I skipped a few months (didn't have the time). Finally I was ready to do my Fall shopping and to my utter shock Shoedazzle looked like Justfab. The sales were no more and the styles were tacky and cheap looking. I found it funny that the items that were in clearance months ago were now full priced. I'm so disappointed and sad. I'm on the hunt for a new online store but until then it's back to the mall for shoes and handbags.

Tip for consumers: Go to the Justfab store in the mall instead because that's what you'll be getting from Shoedazzle now.

feliciac7
7/29/15

This is my first time purchasing items from this site and I am very pleased with my new items. I am now a VIP member I'm addicted to new fashion finds! Oh and the price doesn't hurt Yeppee and the quality is GREAT!

cristinae1
7/27/15

I' be never been disappointed, I always get what I expect,nice shoes and good quality.and u know what makes me happier?? That they even have a bunch of deals!!

lorens22
7/17/15

The shoe quality is what you pay for, so don't expect a pair of louboutin heels. In my opinion they're not all that bad and really cute styles. As for their customer service, if you handle the situation politely they will gladly cancel your account as they did mine as well as refunded the monthly VIP credit of $39.99 within a couple days since I'd forgotten to "skip the month" with no problem whatsoever.

amaa2
7/10/15

I wish i had read these reviews before signing up. Very Cheap products, wont refund my money after 2 phone calls. A waist of time & money!!!

shelbyh27
7/7/15

Most of their shoes are relatively affordably priced. I ordered a pair of red high heels, and they fit well and were way more comfortable than I would've expected for how tall they were. They were taller than I wanted though, so I called customer service to request an exchange. I was told that they usually didn't do exchanges on items that had been on sale or under some promotion, but nonetheless she asked her manager and they approved my request. They were very helpful, and surprisingly fast and efficient. I was put on hold twice, and still got the whole phone call done in 12 minutes

susanc112
7/2/15

Not a good experience at all. I made a purchase with my credit by selecting the VIP credit payment option but they still charged my card. Theu then processed a return and reorder using my vip credit stating they would credit my debit card back the 39.95. When they said they credited my card back, they lied. Never returned my money. I had to cancel my card to dispute the charge. I'm over this company

janetl27
6/28/15

Hello, I dont get why some say they dont get a refund after cancelling their account, when tthey have credit charged on them. I was able to get a refund . you just gotta be nice

suzanneb21
6/25/15

I have been a member for two months. I have received 6 pairs of shoes. Really cute shoes, but bad manufacturing. After a few months of reasonable wear, they start to fall apart. It is company policy not to take back any items that have been worn. I believe they know it bad quality which is why have they have this policy in place otherwise they would be exchanging shoes left and right. It's a terrible policy and a dishonorable company as they won't even back up their own product!

teresaj10
6/25/15

I signed up ordered 2 pairs of shoes. CANCELLED my account with them and they STILL took money out of my bank account and told me I could order something but they WOULD NOT credit the miney back to my account! RIP OFF!!!! I reported them to the BBB.

meredithf2
6/18/15

I have used JustFab with great results and figured since ShoeDazzle is along the same premise, I would have the same experience. Wrong. I ordered shoes at 5 a.m. on Monday, and after not getting a shipping notice by Tuesday night, I contacted customer service. I was told there is a 2-3 "processing time" for orders. This was surprising to me because at no point during my shopping experience was I notified of this. I asked when I could expect them to ship and was told "after the 2-3 day processing time, they will take 4-7 days to arrive." Because I had ordered from JustFab before (and always received my order in about 3 days), this was pretty irritating. I wanted these for Saturday and would NOT have ordered them had I known about their "processing time." I contacted them again yesterday because I still hadn't gotten a shipping notification and yesterday was Day 3 of processing - I was told they still hadn't shipped and there was nothing I could do, beyond canceling the order. I asked if I could expedite the shipping so they would arrive before/on Saturday - the CSR told me I would have to cancel the current order and place a NEW order to do that. However, I would then enter ANOTHER 2-3 days of processing before they would even ship. Bottom line - today is Day 4 of processing and they still have not shipped. If you order from this site expecting your shoes by a certain date, you're running a huge risk. Unfortunately I can't review the quality of the shoes because I have no idea when I'm going to receive them. **Also - if you ask to speak to a manager, you will be told that "managers have the same level of access to your account that the CSR does, so there is nothing more the manager can do." Not a good sign, in my opinion. Anywhere I've ever had to speak to a manager (which has been few and far between, but sometimes I speak to them in order to compliment a CSR) they have immediately put the manager on the phone. It's just good customer service and shows that they actually give a crap.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother if you need your shoes by a certain date!!!

kayc33
6/8/15

First order nothing fit. Cheap quality. I returned the order. Decided to receive a store credit because I honestly feel the $5.95 restocking fee PER ITEM is a complete rip off if you decide to get the money refunded to you credit or debit card. I placed a 2nd order with shoedazzle.com on May 17, 2015. The order shipped May 18, 2015. Today is June 9, 2015. I have not received anything. When I check the tracking number online it just says the package is "in transit" and the estimated delivery date is "N/A". I've called the toll free number with the representative reading off information I already have from the FedEx website and I've emailed with no response. I've asked to be removed from the VIP membership but each and every time I call regarding this order... I am informed that I am still a VIP member. I've actually cancelled my debit card with my bank and ordered a new one so these people couldn't take any money off of my card.

No thank you. Never again. I just want my last and final order from this God forsaken website so that all ties can be cut after this encounter. It's just cheap custome jewelry that probably doesn't even fit due to the fact that there were no sizes on the website to choose from. I'll either trash it or give the merchandise away if I am unhappy this time around... I do NOT have the time or energy to be playing with Shoedazzle.com about $57.75.

aa1001
6/8/15

after my first hassle of trying to order shoes from here, I have finally received some product. I should point out that my first order, I purchased 4 pairs of shoes, after cancelling my order without telling me I decided to try a second time because I really liked one of the pairs. It finally came in... Too long, too skinny. I ordered a size 7 1/2, it felt more like my sisters size 9. And it was ridiculously skinny. I have never had to buy a wide pair of shoes, but my feet are cramped. And the cherry on top? It is made out of the cheapest possible material...
Bottom line, cancelling my subscription, and anyone who asks about it, I'll tell them of my complete disgust.

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle