US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jeremys67
5/23/16

Has anyone ever met someone on this site?

chrism254
5/4/16

Whats the point in joining if you cant get laid? I was suckered into taking a membership and its been over two weeks now and ive still not had my hole. Im sure it never took as long as this on HookupHangout.com. Im getting seriously impatient. Ive had quite a few chats with chicks but none are up for meeting for fun, so im no happy. There are a lot of girls ive not massaged yet so wont give up but after the month is up ill be gone if ive not had a ride.

robe4386
5/4/16

This site is not what is says it is. Ladies contact you and never respond to replies. Full of fake ladies and fake profiles.

evant14
4/27/16

Totally agree with all the other guys. Unfortunately almost all hook up sites are populated with fake profiles. Maybe CasualDating4u is slightly better. Still fake profiles on there as well, but:

"In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king."

frankw70
4/8/16

Figured I was due to write a review after getting laid last night through Shagaholic for the first (hopefully not the last) time! Its been a while and it really takes patience but finally got my reward! Id pulled three times on hookuphangout.com in my first couple of months so maybe I was unfairly expecting the same good results here. Was getting a bit fed up TBH as didnt seem to be getting anywhere but then this girl replied to me and suggested we meet last night and the rest if history.

shahnawaja
3/13/16

i want mandy 83478 phone number

curiouss
3/11/16

Triple Scam, what a joke!

First Scam feature: They charge you an extra $22 dollars without your consent

Second Scam feature: For every real profile in the site, there are a hundred fake profiles bombarding you with winks, friend additions and messages asking your email or skype address right from the first or second message... and they are typically 25 y.o. chicks looking for males between 19 and 70 y.o, yeah...right.

Third Scam feature: Cancelling the subscription is impossible, after following their process of going through a series of questions and providing your password, the final step is to call a number that doesn´t exist. So there is no possible way to do it other than cancelling your own credit/debit card! Which is what I had to do.

PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CARD DETAILS TO THIS SCAMMER !!!!

I´ve experienced several dating sites, and this is BY FAR THE WORST.

yongh14
3/9/16

Well, once you use sites like CasualDating4u, AFF, or other reputable hook up sites you will be a little disappointed becasue you will find out that hooking up on this will take some time. I am not saying it is impossible, but I did not succeed yet.

Site seems to be ok, though. In my opinion I can't claim that this is a "scam"..

marcelm33
3/4/16

attention! shagaholic, plaisir express, cheeky lovers et autres c'est la même chose c'est une arnaque, les sites appartiennent a des anonymes leur service à la clientèle est une plaisanterie ils utilisent des profiles robots et se servent de vos profiles pour vous faire croire que vous recevez des contacts. c,est les même profils partout, le chat live est un enregistrement se sont des voleurs et des escrocs. alors ne tentez même pas. je suis en litige avec eux évitez de vous faire prendre. merci

sk322
11/26/15

Do not use this site! They use a bank that I've never heard of, the 100% money back guarantee is not real, all the people who contact you are just links to cam sites & other pay for sites. There so called customer service team is a joke!

I am currently waiting for the fraud department of my bank to chase them down as they have taken money out of my account without permission.

STAY AWAY!

keving63
7/21/15

I have been on the site on and off for a year every time i get back on I am more disappointed with fake profiles and profiles being used by agents or employees of the company.

I have paid good money to join the site and think it is a total wast of time and my money!

stephenh6
11/11/14

i joined this site for under £3 for 4 days.on the 27/4/2011 they withdrew illegally from my account the sum of £24.99p.ive had to cancel bank card so they can't do it again and what they are doing is a complete scam.ive contacted there admin but they do not respond.

billp38
3/7/14

Total waste of time. You receive chat requests and e-mails from supposedly local women but they never reply to you and then you see that they are now supposed to be in another area, miles from you. You are bombarded with text chat requests which cost £1.50 a time.
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE>

nicholass20
2/8/14

Well It's safe to say that This site is just like all the other sites out there that are full of it. Don't wast your time and money and don't believe the lies. I wish I found this website (Sitejabber.com) earlier before I wasted money on 4 different sites. Oh well live and learn I was curious. lol what's funny is that I found out that there is other people out there looking for the same thing I am from this site and seeing all the comments. And yes everything they say is true.

aw69
9/25/13

worthless site don't waste your time

glennr14
4/22/13

When you join shagaholic you get bombarded with offers from people who do not exist, these offers sound like they come from people near you when in reality they come from women who are in ghana, when you find out where they are you get told they are working there and will be back home within a month.
Any woman on this site is only after your money and if they ask to meet you they will want you to get an ID, they will give you a website at which to get an ID for which they will want you to pay out more money. (don't do it) you will never see the girl it's a total fraud and never buy top up vouchers for their phones, they will ask you to but you will never hear from them again.
The people who run shagaholic should jailed for the amount of money they have stolen through this website, there seems to be a lot of people who have fallen for it... WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE THIS

kvona1
11/6/12

On 11/4/12 I called 1-800-974-4879 to cancel my 3 day membership of $5.97 that was started on 11/2/12.
Shagaholic phone rep apologized for my bad experience on the website ( I was flooded by 100's of chats pushing to sign up at webcam sites using a credit card) , mentioned there would be no $5.97 charge an offered free additional month of membership till 12/2/12 with option of cancelling any after 12/2/12 recurring charges if I cancel before 12/2/12. On 12/6/12 I notice a pending $34.99 charge on my credit card from shagaholic.com billing EPOCH. I called 1-800-974-4879 and twice on 11/6/12,the rep mentioned to remove the charge she need to transfer me to their billing and hanged up instead of transferring.

larryj7
8/10/12

Shagaholic is sopposed to an Adult website where you are supposed to met all kinds of Freaks but the Only thing you will met is Disappointment because all you will get are Mirages! because none of those women are REAL! so fellas save your Money and your time and leave that website alone and let the FBI take care of them!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Shagaholic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question