US Government's NSF

Shagaholic reviews

6 Reviews for Shagaholic.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/7/14

Total waste of time. You receive chat requests and e-mails from supposedly local women but they never reply to you and then you see that they are now supposed to be in another area, miles from you. You are bombarded with text chat requests which cost £1.50 a time.
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE>

2/8/14

Well It's safe to say that This site is just like all the other sites out there that are full of it. Don't wast your time and money and don't believe the lies. I wish I found this website (Sitejabber.com) earlier before I wasted money on 4 different sites. Oh well live and learn I was curious. lol what's funny is that I found out that there is other people out there looking for the same thing I am from this site and seeing all the comments. And yes everything they say is true.

9/25/13

worthless site don't waste your time

4/22/13

When you join shagaholic you get bombarded with offers from people who do not exist, these offers sound like they come from people near you when in reality they come from women who are in ghana, when you find out where they are you get told they are working there and will be back home within a month.
Any woman on this site is only after your money and if they ask to meet you they will want you to get an ID, they will give you a website at which to get an ID for which they will want you to pay out more money. (don't do it) you will never see the girl it's a total fraud and never buy top up vouchers for their phones, they will ask you to but you will never hear from them again.
The people who run shagaholic should jailed for the amount of money they have stolen through this website, there seems to be a lot of people who have fallen for it... WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE THIS

11/6/12

On 11/4/12 I called 1-800-974-4879 to cancel my 3 day membership of $5.97 that was started on 11/2/12.
Shagaholic phone rep apologized for my bad experience on the website ( I was flooded by 100's of chats pushing to sign up at webcam sites using a credit card) , mentioned there would be no $5.97 charge an offered free additional month of membership till 12/2/12 with option of cancelling any after 12/2/12 recurring charges if I cancel before 12/2/12. On 12/6/12 I notice a pending $34.99 charge on my credit card from shagaholic.com billing EPOCH. I called 1-800-974-4879 and twice on 11/6/12,the rep mentioned to remove the charge she need to transfer me to their billing and hanged up instead of transferring.

8/10/12

Shagaholic is sopposed to an Adult website where you are supposed to met all kinds of Freaks but the Only thing you will met is Disappointment because all you will get are Mirages! because none of those women are REAL! so fellas save your Money and your time and leave that website alone and let the FBI take care of them!

The Best Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber