US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jamesr25

I found tickets for the RedBulls game on here last week and the experience was AWESOME. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mikea63
11/4/14

Beware!!! I got the tickets as advertised, but the next day there were fraudulent charges on my card. I have never had card number stollen till using SeatGeek. Stick with StubHub it's worth the extra money not to get your card stollen.

dallasw6
9/30/14

The rating system for SeatGeek is completely bogus. The logarithms used to created them are faulty and not credible, in my direct and personal experience. Where I know the stadium and seating experience, SeatGeek gives higher color ratings to directly comparable, poorer seats that are selling for less than the seats they rate as a "better buy". Advice, go to StubHub or Ticketmaster and do you work there. Forget about this system because it is unreliable.

erikay
9/22/14

Used SeatGeek to purchase tickets to an NFL game this weekend. I was skeptical at first, since I saw negative reviews, but I'm glad I used them. Much better seats for a much better price than I found on StubHub. Received my tickets via email within the hour. Also really liked the way the site/app was set up so I could find the best seats in the price range I wanted. Will use them again.

lisad56
9/15/14

Don't use this site!! Stubhub is the only way to go. It's worth a couple extra bucks to actually get IN to the event you paid $300 for! I received two invalid tickets and were turned away at the door and had to buy two more to get in and sit a level higher than we wanted to! Seatgeek does not check out their sellers the way they are supposed to. They let Ticket Network sell tickets through them, and they are legit SCAMMERS. never again. I want my money back for the invalid tickets AND the ones we had to buy last minute... i'll see if they comply.

paulh105
8/13/14

I find Stub Hub a better choice. You always know what you getting and they deliver what you ordered. My comments on Seat Geek - Buyer Beware

My experience is as follows:
I saw on Seat Geek Section: 31 Row: AAAA with a big Green Dot meaning “Great Deal”
What I thought I was ordering from TNDirect was Section: 31 Row: 4A
What I actually ordered - Section: 31 Row: 4A-5Q ( even the TNDirect phone agent had to ask her manager what this meant)
What I received is Section: 31 Row: 4L ( clearly not deserving of a big Green Dot)

Maybe I was naive but In my view this is a deception. I feel the site, the seat rating, and the shell game of moving a client from one expectation to something else is not honest brokering.

My advice... Buyer Beware or simply use StubHub. They are honest brokers

drewb17
8/3/14

I was extremely skeptical of SeatGeek along with the Reseller Ticket Network Direct or TNDirect (including another subsidiary called Ticket Galaxy).

I was wrong-- the service was amazing. I ordered 2 VIP tickets for a show, and Ticket Galaxy was all over it. They reached out to the venue to setup the Will Call without problems.

I did run into an issue where our parking pass was not included at Will Call, however Ticket Galaxy immediately provided a refund for the cost of the parking.

I will absolutely use SeatGeek and TNDirect again in the future.

Drew

njt
7/29/14

I purchased tickets from Seat Geek. The name of the ticket seller was listed as Ticket Network. I got an email from Ticket Network saying that the ticket seller was not them but some company called Song Entertainment. Okay, that was new information.

Then I noticed that my credit card was charged two times. Later in the day I get an email from Song Entertainment informing me that I needed to provide them with my address as it could not be verified as correct for my credit card. Okay.

In the email, Song Entertainment provides me with two phone numbers and an email. They want me to provide my updated address via email or by calling. Okay, so I called the first number listed, and it's a voicemail. The voicemail runs all hours of the day and night. No one answers. They want you to leave your information on the voicemail.

I call the other number provided, and it rings and rings. No one ever answers.

Then I check the URL of the email they sent to attempt to go to the website. The website is parked on a Godaddy page. It is non-existent.

When I inform Seat Geek that the seller does't seem to be in business, they refer me to Ticket Network. Ticket Network says they can never get their own ticket seller on the phone either, but they assure me that Songs Entertainment is a big time ticket seller and that they do business with them all of the time.

The Ticket Network rep tells me that I should email Song Entertainment. They claim that Song Entertainment replies to emails fast. Really? I sent them three and have yet to get a reply.

So, I spent 150.00 on tickets and I can't reach the person that sold them to me. Seat Geek, the aggregator can't reach them, and neither can Ticket Network, which is also a ticket aggregator. But they want me to be confident that while no one can actually reach Song Entertainment, everything is on the up and up and all I need to do is email.

I couldn't even reach Ticket Network initially because the link in their email to their own website was a dead link.

I'd say Seat Geek should do a better job. If I wanted to buy tickets from Vinny on the street, then I would have to put up with this unprofessionalism. But I bought tickets from what I believed was a valid company.

I still have not heard anything from Song Entertainment aka Song Entertainment P3. Left them a voicemail and called multiple times.

jamiem39
7/22/14

Absolutely terrible!!! NEVER USE THIS SITE. If I could give negative reviews, I would. I bought tickets to a huge game for around $200 and almost a WEEK later they inform me because of some technical error, the tickets aren't available. This technical error = trying to make money off a higher buyer.

bonnieu1
7/20/14

Disappointed. I never received a confirmation and I checked stubhub and the same tickets were $10 less each. I bought 4 so that's a $40 profit for Seat Geek.

jayd129
6/11/14

I wish I would have found this site before I used Seatgeek. Seatgeek has problems with their software mapping direct seat locations. This is why you hear of so many complaints from people not getting the seats they purchased.

Here is a quote from Bryce at RazorGator "SeatGeek is in charge of mapping the tickets accordingly to match the listing from our site. As you have stated, we did not specify on the listing whether these would be left, right, or center. This issue is with SeatGeek and how they mapped our tickets on their site.We do not control what section they map the tickets to. If the tickets were mapped in the center then that was a misrepresentation by SeatGeek."

Also, I sent more than one emails to Seatgeek but never received a response.

sallyf8
5/17/14

Used seatgeek to purchase tix for a Nationals game today. Love the site, great experience!

johng136
4/19/14

Very bad experience with the final four-tickets ended up not being the tickets I paid for-Seat Geek was no help in correcting the problem-keep pushing the problem to the supplier-Stubhub forever

sandiggityh
2/26/14

Found tickets for Washington wizards game the day of. Saw the same tickets on stub hub for$15 more. Purchased tickets at 3pm. Started calling and texting seller at 5:30pm. My order was canceled and seller said he only had one ticket and not the three he listed. I'm sure he sold the two for more money.

johnp145
2/14/14

Outstanding experience buying Super Bowl tickets on SeatGeek. The interactive maps were easy to use and their deal score functionality made it simple, and when I wanted to buy my tickets they made available a phone number where I could call in an talk to a real person to complete the deal. Awesome seats in Section 204 at Met Life to see my Hawks win it all!

nickw29
2/13/14

Ordered tickets for final yankee game as its jeters final game; broker must of seen price spike it game ticket prices; cancelled my order.

scottl40
10/5/13

waste of time to buy from these geeks. I tried to buy John Mayer tickets from them and they sell the tickets through another website "uberseats". Their promise is tickets delivered in 1 business day. Never received the tickets or answers to my emails and I tried for 3 days. I would never try them again.

maretm
9/12/13

Never again. We paid $80 for Dodgers tickets and drove through LA traffic on my friend's birthday to find out that our tickets didn't scan through. The ticket office told us that multiple people had come to them with the same name. We were out $20 for parking, $80 for tickets and wasted a night, missed the big game, and ruined the birthday. They do not have good security against fraud. Stick with stubhub.

matth1047
7/30/13

This website is HORRIBLE! I put in an order and they did not confirm it. so i talked to the company the day of the event and they said that the order was cancelled. NEVER USE THIS SITE!!!!

natalief4
7/1/13

Ordered tickets to a basketball game, incredible seats for an incredible price. Not only did i find seats no other website had available but i also saved about $100.

sf15
6/18/13

Sold bogus tickets.. Called company too get refund and only got answering machine, no call back and out $600. DO NOT USE... AWFUL

jakek4
5/6/12

Great Site! Cheaper prices then stubhub! PLEASE USE! all tickets easy to find and it compares the prices on many different reliable websites! they don't sell tickets, like someone earlier mentioned they are like a KAYAK for tickets.

use this site when looking for tickets!

jamesr25
10/26/11

I found tickets for the RedBulls game on here last week and the experience was AWESOME. Their site is beautiful and easy to use. I saved like $20 by purchasing the tickets on the secondary market also.

jamesl14
Apprentice Reviewer
6/19/11

Great idea, poor execution. Basically a kayak.com for tickets in the secondary market. Unfortunately it doesn't really work - I tried to search for Book of Morman tickets and the search engine only showed 3 dates for the next month, whereas a quick check with stubhub shows there are secondary markets for all dates.