US Government's NSF

hi@seatgeek.com

16 Reviews for SeatGeek

▼ Sort by: recent

7/22/14

Absolutely terrible!!! NEVER USE THIS SITE. If I could give negative reviews, I would. I bought tickets to a huge game for around $200 and almost a WEEK later they inform me because of some technical error, the tickets aren't available. This technical error = trying to make money off a higher buyer.

7/20/14

Disappointed. I never received a confirmation and I checked stubhub and the same tickets were $10 less each. I bought 4 so that's a $40 profit for Seat Geek.

6/11/14

I wish I would have found this site before I used Seatgeek. Seatgeek has problems with their software mapping direct seat locations. This is why you hear of so many complaints from people not getting the seats they purchased.

Here is a quote from Bryce at RazorGator "SeatGeek is in charge of mapping the tickets accordingly to match the listing from our site. As you have stated, we did not specify on the listing whether these would be left, right, or center. This issue is with SeatGeek and how they mapped our tickets on their site.We do not control what section they map the tickets to. If the tickets were mapped in the center then that was a misrepresentation by SeatGeek."

Also, I sent more than one emails to Seatgeek but never received a response.

5/17/14

Used seatgeek to purchase tix for a Nationals game today. Love the site, great experience!

4/19/14

Very bad experience with the final four-tickets ended up not being the tickets I paid for-Seat Geek was no help in correcting the problem-keep pushing the problem to the supplier-Stubhub forever

2/26/14

Found tickets for Washington wizards game the day of. Saw the same tickets on stub hub for$15 more. Purchased tickets at 3pm. Started calling and texting seller at 5:30pm. My order was canceled and seller said he only had one ticket and not the three he listed. I'm sure he sold the two for more money.

2/14/14

Outstanding experience buying Super Bowl tickets on SeatGeek. The interactive maps were easy to use and their deal score functionality made it simple, and when I wanted to buy my tickets they made available a phone number where I could call in an talk to a real person to complete the deal. Awesome seats in Section 204 at Met Life to see my Hawks win it all!

2/13/14

Ordered tickets for final yankee game as its jeters final game; broker must of seen price spike it game ticket prices; cancelled my order.

10/5/13

waste of time to buy from these geeks. I tried to buy John Mayer tickets from them and they sell the tickets through another website "uberseats". Their promise is tickets delivered in 1 business day. Never received the tickets or answers to my emails and I tried for 3 days. I would never try them again.

9/12/13

Never again. We paid $80 for Dodgers tickets and drove through LA traffic on my friend's birthday to find out that our tickets didn't scan through. The ticket office told us that multiple people had come to them with the same name. We were out $20 for parking, $80 for tickets and wasted a night, missed the big game, and ruined the birthday. They do not have good security against fraud. Stick with stubhub.

7/30/13

This website is HORRIBLE! I put in an order and they did not confirm it. so i talked to the company the day of the event and they said that the order was cancelled. NEVER USE THIS SITE!!!!

7/1/13

Ordered tickets to a basketball game, incredible seats for an incredible price. Not only did i find seats no other website had available but i also saved about $100.

6/18/13

Sold bogus tickets.. Called company too get refund and only got answering machine, no call back and out $600. DO NOT USE... AWFUL

5/6/12

Great Site! Cheaper prices then stubhub! PLEASE USE! all tickets easy to find and it compares the prices on many different reliable websites! they don't sell tickets, like someone earlier mentioned they are like a KAYAK for tickets.

use this site when looking for tickets!

10/26/11

I found tickets for the RedBulls game on here last week and the experience was AWESOME. Their site is beautiful and easy to use. I saved like $20 by purchasing the tickets on the secondary market also.

Apprentice Reviewer
6/19/11

Great idea, poor execution. Basically a kayak.com for tickets in the secondary market. Unfortunately it doesn't really work - I tried to search for Book of Morman tickets and the search engine only showed 3 dates for the next month, whereas a quick check with stubhub shows there are secondary markets for all dates.

The Best Concert Ticket Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber