US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

erikay

Used SeatGeek to purchase tickets to an NFL game this weekend. (in 77 reviews)

leahg20

The vendor was ClassicTickets-they charged my credit card. (in 11 reviews)

brendaa24

I'm sure that price was because of the proximity of the concert dates and the seats had not been sold. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesb379
5/18/16

Just ordered my ticket through SeatGeek and it sounds good, the people on the phone very nice and reliable. I just hope this ticket comes through for STREISAND, I just love that woman !

daniela211
5/17/16

Got to the playoff game and tickets were invalid. Worst experience ever. Humiliating... No response from email sent to seat geek. Dont ever use this site. No one has contacted me yet.

maxs72
5/16/16

I was trying to get tickets for a James Blake concert, and they had all these pricings listed. Yet, no matter how many times I placed an order, my order would never go through. A screen would always show that someone had already purchased the ticket, yet when I refresh, the tickets are still listed as available! I tried ordering 10 TIMES over a period of 4 HOURS, and now tickets have all ran out. Biggest scam ever.

rupitac
5/14/16

Reading all the negative reviews got me worried about purchasing tickets for the May 8th, 2016 Blues Jays game but I took a chance since the price was good and prepared myself for something going wrong the day of the game. However, SeatGeek DID NOT DISSAPPOINT!!! the tickets were exactly what I purchased minus all the service fees of the other guys. I plan to purchase Blue Jay tickets for a game in 2 weeks using them!

sotheurp
5/11/16

I needed to sell my tickets and the overall review of seatgeek were decent so I listed my tickets on here. I should've done further research and avoided using them. My tickets sold, I was happy because I expected to get reimbursed within the two weeks. I thought it would work like Stubhub. I was wrong. I decided to check my status and I read that you do not get reimbursed until AFTER the event. Naturally, that ticked me the wrong way. I reached out to their (lack of) customer service to get more information. It bothers me that the tickets that I paid for has been sold to someone else, seatgeek has been paid for it, but will not give me anything until AFTER the event. This is to protect their "buyer" but how about your seller? I now do not have tickets that I paid for (now belongs to someone else) and I haven't got paid. This event isn't until July. So now I have to keep my eye on this for two months! Oh and what did their customer service say "you are guaranteed payout IF the tickets scan at the event." So what if this person that purchases it from me, doesn't go for whatever reason? I don't get reimbursed because it wasn't scanned? That shouldn't be my problem. I should get paid for what I sold. Seriously, this has me beyond aggravated. I never will use such a company again. My solution? Pay me what I am owed and be done.

billym40
5/7/16

I had my doubts about whether the tickets would be legit but we were admitted to the ballpark and enjoyed the game. Will continue to experiment with this service on cheaper events before jumping into anything expensive.

travism51
5/5/16

I purchased two tickets for the Astros game and i noticed it was for the wrong date! The game was already being played if not already been done. Upon reading these reviews, I feel like i am not going to get my $60 back for just a simple date error. I emailed them, just waiting on the response (if i get one). Will give a better star rating if we get this problem resolved.

Well after a few days of waiting I got an email back and the refunded me my money ! Thank you SeatGeek for working with me and realizing the situation...i would for sure buy tickets from you !

adelitav
5/5/16

They use Uberseats. I got ripped off for over $150 worth of Dodger tickets. My tickets weren't accessible when I needed them so I would up paying double for left over seats plus they refused to refund my money.
Seatgeek chooses to use a 1 star supplier despite all the horrible reviews on that company. That equals poor customer service to me. I will not waste my time with SeatGeek anymore!

rachely10

CHEATED ME OUT OF MY MONEY & kicked me down to fend for myself

If i could give them NO STARS..i WOULD..::BEWARE:: THIS WAS THE WORST TIX PURCHASING experiencing ive EVER encountered!
It was my BESTFRIENDS birthday and I had gotten her tickets to see a concert at the LA Forum (we came ALL THE WAY from san diego). ..throughout the day, i was trying to keep tabs on when they would send me my ticket..but as the day dawned closer and we were close to the forum...I NEVER GOT THEM!! ..I tried to find a phone number to call them because it was an emergency--but there was NO number to be found. The only contact information they have is an EMAIL address! I sent out emergency emails ONLY to find that THEY WERE CLOSED and would get back to me "as fast as humanily possible" - I went through their recommendation to contact the seller directly....reading through the instructions seat geek stated that there are "clues" on your email to indicate who is the ticket seller and what number to contact them..I looked at my email confirmation number ...and could not find these so called "clues" in my confirmation email!!! I was soooooo embarrassed and upset we werent able to see the concernt,.and that this gift i got for my best friends birthday turned out to be a pain in the butt.!!!.

I contacted customer service the next day...the rep said that the ticket seller cancelled and refunded my money on the 28th. However, my statement showed there WAS CHARGED FOR THE FULL AMOUNT ON APRIL 29 and THERE WAS NO indications of any type of refund!!! Where did this rep get that information from? And why didnt they notify me!? If the rep and tix seller cancelled their tix on april 28th. I SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN CHARGED on the 29th!!. AND THEY HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO NOTIFY ME about this issue! (the concert was on may 3rd) BUT i received no emails, phone calls about this cancellation..and i found out all these problems the day of the event. THAT IS UNFAIR. . We drove to san diego to the LA to be embarrassed and upset that we took this trip for NOTHING!

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED in this customer service. their indeceptions and lies when they told me that i got refunded. !!SUCH a waste of my time and MONEY!

Tip for consumers: it isnt worth the hell that i went through.
stick to stubhub.. even tho its more pricey..at least you got a phone number to their customer service to help u in emergencies..seat geek took my money, lied to me, & embarrassed me

michaelb350
4/29/16

Was planning to order tickets and received an error on the site. Bought tickets on another site, then later received a purchase confirmation despite never having bought any tickets. Tried to contact seatgeek 4 times via email and web form (cannot find ANY contact number) and have had NO response. Now I have to dispute the purchase through my bank and potentially cancel my credit card.

jessicam194
4/26/16

I recently purchased tickets for a reds game through there website when I got to the game they told me my tickets were invalid because they sent me tickets for the game the day before I have tried multiple time to get a hold of someone for a refund but I have yet to be given an answer or a refund

hannahr29
4/25/16

I just bought tickets to an event for the wrong date, less than an hour ago. I emailed and even called scorebig that took my money out, and want to change my tickets for the next day and they couldn't do that.

Very upsetting and now stuck with ticket to an even I can't go too due too wrong date.
Very upset that I cant just switch the tickets with the money, and that seat geek doesnt have contact info for customer service

sues90
4/14/16

My friend wanted to join me to a sold out show in Philadelphia. So he bought a 60 something dollar ticket through SeatGeek. I knew it was too good to be true. And when they scanned the ticket-- it was used already. What a horrible thing to happen! After talking to the door guy about this-- he mentioned that twelve people had to leave because of the same situation. Super lame, #SeatGeek. I hope you choke on a dry piece of bread.

Why isn't there a huge law suit against this kind of scam?

leahg20
4/13/16

I have used seatgeek twice and loved it!!
I recently purchased tickets to Bull v. Cavs basketball game using seatgeek. The vendor was ClassicTickets-they charged my credit card. I agreed to pay $569, but there was an additional fee of $27.00 for taxes from ClassicTickets. I called Seatgeek and told them my problem and they happily refunded me the difference of $27.
I also used them to buy tickets for a 76ers game. To my surprise, they gave a $20 food voucher at no additional cost for each ticket.

I love using seatgeek to by ticket!

adamc86
4/11/16

Was just browsing ticket vendors and seen that seatgeek is selling ufc tickets for fight night june 18th. The ufc fight pass presale tickets don't go on sale for another 2 days..... I $#*!ing hate scam artists. The major reason you can't trust anyone in this word, just out tonget your money

chew12
3/29/16

I purchased two tickets to the Charlotte Hornets v Milwaukee Bucks game. After reading the negative reviews I grew unsettled, thinking my tickets were bogus, lacking validity. I contacted SeatGeek customer service with my concern only to find my representative (Andrew) to be responsive, gracious, and he guaranteed that my entrance into the game would be seamless. He was right. We had great seats and a wonderful time. I'm sorry that everyone is having a difficult time with SeatGeek but I had a fabulous experience.

hollyb31
3/22/16

Ordered tickets for my son and friends for spring training. I was sent tickets for the wrong date, called then the promised to send the tickets I spent $180 they didn't send the correct ones and never received the refund! Scammers use Stub Hub they are legit

jamied48
3/14/16

This is public service announcement for anyone who is thinking about buying tickets for an event. Do NOT use #SeatGeak to purchase your tickets! I bought tix for the NCAA tournament back in Novemeber 2015 and today (3/14/16) they refunded my money and told me that the post on their website was wrong and they don't have any tickets to the NCAA tournament. So for months I thought I'd be going to the sweet 16 and Elite 8 and now I have nothing. Please do not use this website, I don't want anyone to be sad like I am now. Only good thing is that I got my money refunded.

bobb934
3/12/16

Purchase tickets on SeatGeek Warriors vs Trailblazers @ Oracle Arena. Get to the gate and was told to go print out the actual ticket because the system is not accepting the barcode. After finding a FedEx to print out the paper tickets, we are now told the Barcode is invalid. Basically the tickets were fraud. I paid approximately $750 for two tickets. SeatGeek has yet to respond to my call or email. This was college spring break trip for my son. All I want is my ticket refund amount.

amandaj53
3/8/16

My husband and I ordered tickets off of SeatGeek for the NCAA Tournament coming up in Louisville. The tickets we purchased stated they were for all sessions. When we received our tickets we only had tickets for session one. We attempted to call and email SeatGeek and have yet to hear back from them. We then contacted customer service for the seller who told us that it was not the seller's fault but the tickets were posted incorrectly and we would only be receiving tickets for session 1 and would need to go and purchase tickets for session 2. We have now planned a trip for these games and do not have tickets to one of the sessions. Will never be going through SeatGeek for tickets to anything again.

zoer12
3/3/16

This is a waste of money! We spent 129 dollars to stand outside of the stadium with phony tickets AND am having the most miserable time getting a refund! Seat Geek will not answer your calls or your emails, but they are more than happy to RIP YOU OFF and steal your money. Please, learn from my mistake and do not support them! They need to permanently removed!

Tip for consumers: DON'T

campbellm
2/19/16

Have made more than a dozen purchases on SeatGeek and always without issues. The fastest and easiest way to get tickets.

christinal53
1/31/16

I just posted a couple tickets and read all of these horrible reviews... I really hope this isn't true, but i'm calling my credit card company now and canceling the transaction. This insane. you people should be sued and put out of business for STEALING people's money!

richardp92
1/31/16

I have used StubHub for years with ZERO problems, and this is the first time I've used SeatGeek. I purchased a ticket for Motley Crue for a few hundred dollars and when I get to the entrance of the Staples Center arena I get turned away which was humiliating and the box office said it was a cancelled ticket due to TICKET FRAUD. This isn't a bs "ticket aggregator" thing either. The SeatGeek logo was next to the ticket listing and also appeared as "SeatGeek" on my account. How is this company even allowed to operate? I will NEVER use this scam company again. I'm yet another story in a very long line of people who've had an experience ruined. Never trust this company!!!!!

seans60
12/23/15

I purchased 2 Orlando Magic game tickets for Dec.23 at 7pm so my little brother could go to a game. It is 8:05pm on the same day and im writing this review because the tickets I purchased for $172.00 DID NOT work. We were directed to Guest services and they could do nothing for us since Seat Geek is a 3rd party. I am very sad and ashamed that in this day and age you are not able to get what you paid for. Anyone looking to buy tickets for anything, buy they from the venue directly. Never go through a site that does not deal with the venue directly or else you will end up like me at home and robbed.

juliej37
12/19/15

I was just shown to my seats, the last in the house. I'm baffled because I am 100%sure this section of the theatre was NOT in my search parameters and that I did NOT buy the cheapest seats available. So I can't quite understand how I ended up here. Shame on me for not triple checking but come on... I cannot believe I paid double for the last seats in the house next to a pole. What's worse is that I got this show as a gift for my companion- embarrassing! I can't help but think I got SCAMMED :/

patrickp36
12/19/15

I was completely swindled. I purchased 2 tickets for my 70 year old father and I to go see Bruce Springsteen (his longtime idol) as a big Christmas present for him. It was $200 / ticket was my absolute max price range I could afford.

Sometime later, right before Christmas, I received an email from the vendor (Razorgator) that they were not going to honor the purchase even though I had two confirmation emails (Tickets on the way, etc). When I checked to see if I could purchase new ones, ticket prices were 3x what they were before and out of what I could afford.

SeatGeek is responsible for vetting their vendors that offer tickets and making sure they honor their sales. To date I have not heard back from either Razorgator or SeakGeek on the matter. This just seems wrong to me.

mitchj4
12/15/15

I was hesitant at first to use SeatGeek, but after attending my game with no problems. I can't say enough good things about this site. I received my tickets via email almost instantly after my purchase. I also contacted their support team with some questions that I had because it was my first time using their site. Their team was very helpful and reassured me that my tickets were legit and I wouldn't have any problems and on the off chance that there was a problem they would be happy to fix the problem. I also had my tickets on my phone via their app which I used at the gate because the game I went to it was raining all day and I when i pull the tickets out of my pocket to get scanned at the gate they were too wet to scan so I just opened up the app and used the in app tickets to get into the stadium. Smooth process all around. I will definitely be using SeatGeek whenever I plan searching for tickets again.

tomt66
12/3/15

Last Saturday my son and I bought tickets to the ACC football championship game immediately after UNC won their game. We paid for the tickets on line and received a confirmation number from seat geek. Cost = $166 each. The following Monday, we got an email that the tickets were not available and my credit card was being credited. Today, the same seats are selling for $525 each. I will never use them again and will tell anyone who will listen about how were shafted.

jamesn74
11/30/15

I am a frequent customer with Stubhub and decided to try seatgeek. Keep in mind that Seatgeek is only a platform to connect you with another seller / website.

I visited their website yesterday which led me to Razorgator and purchased two tickets to the Los Angeles Lakers against the Utah Jazz on April 13, 2015 (Section 6 row 2) this game happens to be Kobe Bryant's last game. At the time I was charged $1,000 with a transfer fee of $100. Several hours later I received an email saying that due to high demands these tickets were no longer available. My girlfriend and I frantically rushed to the computer to see if we could find replacement tickets but by this time most of the tickets have been purchased and prices have been inflated to the current market value (double or triple the price). Since this was after hours several calls to Razorgator and Seatgeek were not answered.

I called Razorgator today and they said that by the time I bought these tickets they had been already sold an hour prior but their system did not "refresh". The explanation I received was not clear. The agent stated that this happens all the time and empathized that he would be really upset also. He did offer me a deal for the $1,000 I had spent he could give me replacements tickets at the current "market value" which is in the 300 section row 29. My current seats that I had bought are now around $1,500 a ticket which is an additional $1,000 a ticket out of pocket. I believe if I was told in a timely matter I could have found similar tickets for around the same price. I do not believe that Razorgator did everything in their power to help me out.

I emailed Seatgeek and they responded showeing some remorse but did nothing to help me find tickets.

"Ultimately, we hope to create a better system where this does not happen."

It really does sound like I became victim of their trial and error. That's nice for the future to fix your system, but how about right now? How are you going to fix this for me? Fix this for your current customers?

From researching about Razorgator and Seatgeek both take pride in being a trusted source of providing authentic tickets, killer bargains and the best customer satisfaction by offering 100% guarantee. I find all these are untrue. I feel like I was robbed, treated unfairly, and justice was not served. I went to Seatgeek to help ensure that my ticket purchase is seamless but left without tickets and a terrible taste in my mouth. This is my first and last time purchasing from Seatgeek.

My tip if you want to purchase tickets would be to go to stubhub or directly though nba ticket exchange. With stubhub for any reason the tickets you purchased becomes unavailable like what had happened to me they will charge the seller the difference of what the market price is for the current seats.

Save yourself the trouble and don't go to a website that will link you to another site. Go to the direct source or learn your lesson the hard way like me.

Unhappy Customer,

-James Nguyen
jameswnguyen@yahoo.com

brendaa24
11/1/15

Bought ridiculously cheap tickets from this site for a Norah Jones concert. Found tickets 3 days before the event after being directed to the site by an acquaintance. Paid 1/3 of what the venue charged. I'm sure that price was because of the proximity of the concert dates and the seats had not been sold. Scored 3rd row center seats! Easy peasy process. I don't know what hassles the other reviewers experienced, but my experience was excellent!

diannam6
10/27/15

I want to give SeatGeek and opportunity to respond, but it appears the mark-up for tickets I purchased was huge! I ordered 4 tickets for Disney's Frozen on Ice for $71 each. This was less than the prices quoted by the venue and Ticket Master. I received the tickets a few days later. The face value of the tickets was $50 each but the fee I was charged was $384.15. When I called the venue about the discrepancy I was told that the value of the ticket is what appears on the ticket and they have no relationship with the third party through whom I order tickets. I did not see any evidence of hidden prices, etc on their website prior to purchasing my tickets. Lesson learned: buyer beware! (I gave them 1 star because the tickets arrived in a timely fashion. Otherwise, I feel victimized on the pricing). If I am wrong, I will gladly write another review exonerating them.

jennyc42
10/21/15

We used this site to purchase concert tickets. The floor plan didn't show where the stage was. It just had a box in the middle. Every other site we viewed had behind the stage on the left side. We thought it was the same here. WRONG! So we spent money on tickets behind the stage. As soon as we looked at the seating chart on another site we realized the error. We immediately contacted SeatGeek and received no help at all. I understand a no refund policy. However, your site is misleading. I only wish I would have read through all of the negative reviews before making the purchase.

jonathang36
10/18/15

After giving my name, credit card info and address I could not complete my $2300.00 ticket purchase. I called the 800 number as requested. They requested a scan of my drivers license. I requested they go out of business.

daniellec42
10/11/15

I am actually very nervous because I just bought two tickets from them before reading reviews. I had an iffy feeling when my email took a while to send me the tickets so I hopped on here and I'm extremely scared of what is going to happen tonight. I have my tickets printed out but I've heard of a lot of experiences with duplicate tickets where the seller will enter first and of course since mine would be the duplicate I could not enter. So I will hope for the best and post an update review about my experience.

kellya46
10/8/15

A huge thank you to everyone who has wrote a review. I will not be purchasing tickets through here for my husbands birthday. I am very happy I read reviews before going ahead and purchasing. It really sucks that this company does business this way.

janets46
10/3/15

I attempted to purchase tickets for Remembering Pavarotti at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. They were $220 each and I got four tickets. I couldn't find the confirmation email since it was sent under the name of UberSeats. When I finally found the email and opened it, the tickets were for the wrong event, wrong day, wrong time and the tickets they sent me were for an event that had taken place earlier that evening. They will not refund my credit card for the $880 charge for the wrong tickets that were never used.

delmah
9/28/15

Bought Dallas Cowboy tickets and received in the mail. On game day, the bar code on the ticket wouldn't scan at the entry. They allowed us to go in and escorted us to ticket disputes. We found out that the duplicate tickets were scan already by another couple and they were in our seats. The original owner had sold the tickets twice. Once on seatgeek and then on NFL resale tickets website. We had the original tickets where the other people had printed Ticketmaster tickets for the same seats. We were told that the original ticket holder had sold them on the NFL resale website as well and that the tickets purchased on the NFL resale site took precedence over any other third party ticket resaler. So they got the seats and we were left without tickets after purchasing them from seatgeek for $700. Now we are trying to get seatgeek to refund us the money which they won't do until they can get their money from the original ticket owner. Note that we bought round trip airline tickets and hotel expensive to travel to Dallas for the game that didn't happen. Don't buy tickets from Geekseats ever again!

brianm142
8/29/15

They charged me immediately for Rangers Orioles tickets tomorrow. They send an email to log on, but no tickets!

Game is tomorrow and I am out $150 for my son's birthday present.

I would go to stub hub but only had that $150 set aside for his present. A special place in hell awaits this group

karrahj
8/20/15

I bought tickets for a small concert on SeatGeek, they were average to Ticketmaster's selling, but check because sometime Ticketmaster is less when fees are not included. I purchased two tickets from Ticket Network, and they got me in the concert and no one was claiming our seats besides us. I do not recommend SeatGeek because I prayed a lot before the event, but heard a lot of negative reviews about UberSeat. I do not trust SeatGeek but if I had to, would buy from Ticket Network again.

elizabethc83
8/8/15

Misleading pricing I will be reporting to the better business bureau. The person who dropped my tickets off sent very unprofessional text go me when I requested a refund for the misleading information about the tickets and time frame of delivery. I would recommend theses people to anyone its nothing but a scam.

jamesm287
7/23/15

Bought 2 tickets on Seatgeek via uber tickets they where Etickets so I was a little worried but all went well.

leilac
7/16/15

I recently bought tickets to a concert. I did not realize that I could get them at face value on the concert site website. SeatGeek claims that they have the best deals and I like the idea of consolidating all of my ticket purchases on one site. Their advertising is false however, as they are legalized scalpers even when less expensive tickets are available. I find this despicable!

joannea6
6/14/15

On Friday June12th I did an online search for Prince tickets for the 8pm show on June 14th at The Warner Theatre, in DC . We selected and paid for 2 tickets for the 8pm show in seats located in the mid-balcony using Ticket City via Seat Geek. At the time of placing the order they just gave a confirmation code and no other details confirming the seats or performance time. We received the 2 tickets 12hrs later for seats located in the orchestra section and for the 11pm show. We called Ticket City to query the mixup and they blamed Seat Geek saying that seat geek were selling tickets for the 11pm show under the guise of the 8pm show. The ticket agent admitted that many other customers had the same problem/complaint. Even though my credit card statement clearly states that I bought the tickets from Ticket City, they are refusing to give a refund for the tickets saying they held up their end of the deal in providing the tickets. Ticket City suggested we contact seat geek saying they were the ones responsible for the ticket/seat mix up. Ticket City refuse to take any responsibility claiming they are a reputable company. Seat Geek do not have a direct telephone contact number and online reviews claim Seat Geek to be fraudsters. We have emailed seat geek and have not yet had a response. My advice is to never use Ticket City OR seat geek. I am now stuck with 2 tickets (that I paid $578 for) to a 11pm show that I did not want to go to. I wanted tickets for the 8pm show.

nickl44
6/13/15

I purchase tickets through Uberseat via SeatGeek for a concert at Merriweather post. They seemed a great deal, but hey, sometimes you can get lucky. They were e-tickets, for which they say they will be delivered at least a day or two before the event - which had me worried. So I followed up with them and they assured me that I would get them ahead of the event. I also wanted them to confirm that I was in the proper section - they had mapped the seats to GA - floor (next to stage), but there was also a GA - lawn section much further away. The first response i received was only "they are GA". I asked a second time and they finally admitted they were GA lawn. They had listed 90 tickets as GA - floor... whoops. Thankfully I had followed up early.

They were responsive, but their compensation for my trouble was pathetic. Either they are incompetent enough that they cannot list things accurately, or they are willfully baiting and switching. Avoid this service.

bruced19
5/25/15

The instructors, lessons and business ethics are great! Golf is one game you can play or try to play, for a long time (50 years in my case). I had a mid-level membership with RevolutionGolf.com ($57/year). This year, I had a total hip replacement and can not benefit from lessons, so asked if I could have a refund of this years annual subscription. AdamR after a few minutes, issued me a refund!. It is great that there are still some companies that have: "Good Heart".

Tip for consumers: Beware of their false claim of 100% guarantee. Both Seat Geek and their
re-seller Ticket Zoom did not sell at market value.

bruced18
5/15/15

No customer service phone number. Charged tickets never go tickets said sold. Terrible service

yesy
5/8/15

I bought seats and then recieved a message that they were already sold. So we bought different ones and again, same message. My credit card has been charged twice but no tickets! Then I decided to read blogs about them. Man, wish I did that before I bought tickets because it appears no one gets their tickets fromt his company. Shame!

isaacs24
5/5/15

Apparently my ticket transaction didn't go through but they held my money for 4 days!

marieh38
5/4/15

You cannot find out anything about status of your tickets or if your credit card has been charged. No phone # to call. I have purchased many tickets from other sites without any problem. They can't even answer my email in a timely manner. Stock email saying we will get back to you. The game I purchased is tomorrow. How long do I wait!!
NEVER USE SEATGEEK!!

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SeatGeek staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the SeatGeek staff and other customers.
SeatGeek?