US Government's NSF

Tel: 800-859-9878
Support@Scentmatchers.com

53 Reviews for ScentMatchers

Review Highlights

Ran accross this site while trying to find scentmatchers email.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/5/14

Scent Matchers is a scam. They have a rip off product that they ship to you, and then when you try to get a refund, they claim to have not received the return. I filed a complaint with the United States Postal Inspection Service. They are under review and will be investigated. Please report Scent Matchers to the Postal Inspector and to the Better Business Bureau as a scam company.

6/16/14

Ordered about a month ago. Nothing has been sent and no communication

6/14/14

After a bit of a rocky start with communication, I received the product I had requested -- it turned out to be nearly perfect match to my beloved discontinued Fendi by Fendi. I received it within a week, and I could not be more delighted with the fragrance match. It's probably a 99% match, and quite frankly, I am blown away.

5/10/14

Thank you all so much for your reviews. I feel like you have saved me money and what I can only predict as massive frustration. My favorite perfume is Botrytis. I have read so many incredible reviews for Escada Collection by Escada, saying that it is even better than Botrytis, but has long since been discontinued. I wanted to try it for myself. Looks like I won't be ordering Scentmatchers EC dupe now. Sad, but better educated now. Again many thanks for your honest reviews.

4/24/14

At this point after viewing all reviews on many different sites, I am beginning to worry that the perfume Longing by Coty is not going to turn out like I am hoping. I placed the order on April 10, 2014, and sent an email as soon as order went through asking if it could be made and delivered by the 18th of April. I received a quick reply saying that a note was added to my order, I had a feeling it was a long shot it would be delivered by the date I needed it as I have purchaced this as a gift for my mom. As I suspected it did not arrive, again I knew it would be a long shot. I have since emailed twice about 3 days apart to check the status of my order and I have not heard back as of yet. It is April 24th. I really hope that this perfume is an exact match of the original longing by Coty as this is the only perfume that did not cause any sort of serious migraine for her. I've read the reviews of perfume smelling the same for many people and with reading this I am trying my hardest to keep my hopes up that this is not going to happen to me. I've also read the reviews saying that returns and refunds take a long time and turn out to be a lot of problems. Again I am trying to keep high hopes. I pray longing by Coty reproduction turns out to be a 100% match.

I plan on keeping this site up to date with the status of my order, as well of any issues I run into "hoping I don't" as well as when it arrives "if it does" how it smells. I'm hoping scent matchers is as reputable as they say and I hope to hear back from them with regards to the status of my order, because I would like to turn out to be one of those extremely satisfied customers.

***UPDATE ***UPDATE ***UPDATE

Update on my earlier post with regards to my order of longing by Coty. As I emailed them today I received an email in return stating that my package was sent out 7 days after I placed my order which is amazing. I was provided with a tracking number tracked the package via USPS and it informed me that my package was in Canada already. I then used the same tracking number and tracked the package on Canada post and they are stating that my package will arrive no later than April 29. I am extremely pleased with regards to the customer service department at scent matchers, they quickly got back to me and provided me with all the information I would need to track my package. Thank you very much for the members of scent matchers for getting my perfume out in amazing time an for giving me the required information for tracking! A+++ for that in my books.

Only thing left to figure out is if it smells exactly like the perfume my mom used to wear because it is a scent she knows very well and one of the very few she can wear. I have my fingers crossed and my hopes are high because scent matchers have been great so far. I will keep the site updated with info on how the perfume smells.

Thanks scent matchers!!!

4/7/14

I ordered $90 worth of "Five Star Go Red Perfume" and it smells nothing like the real one. Smells horrible like a VERY STRONG old lady perfume who's also a street walker.. I'm just saying its really really really bad. I just received it today so I want to return it hopefully ill get my money back and not SCAMED. Doesn't smell a thing like it not even close.. Before I ordered I read reviews like u are right now. And I seen a lot of bad reviews but there were a few good ones so I was like ok I'll try it. LISTEN IF U ARE READING THIS TO TRY TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND IF U SHOLD TRY SCENTMATCHERS. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

3/26/14

I ordered a pefume I created ...as in I chose the notes. It smelled awful (I created it though so thats my fault) the perfume lasted ALL day, so they use great ingredients. The bottle was pretty and was sent fast. However, I tried to contact them to try again because the smell was gross. I was asking if they had record of the order so I wouldnt make the same mistake twice. The response I got had nothing to do with my order or ingredients, basically ignored my question. Lame. And that sucks because I know its good quality. I also searched on Fragrance social site and no one had a good thing to say about the customer service. A few tweeks I am sure it would be good. Jennifer (the rep responding on here).... She is accusing people of making up several accounts. Defensive is not service. It can be possible people do not like your product. Ignoring the issue seems to be company wide though. Plus scentmatchers is in Gaylord Mi. Not Beverly Hills Ca. Huge difference.

3/10/14

Wow, I can't get over all the negative reviews as my experience was quite positive.
I ordered Fendi and was so pleased with their reproduction. I still had some original Fendi lotion and the scent was right on! Wearing my new Fendi fragrance was like taking a trip back in time.
Thank you ScentMatchers.
Sherry

3/1/14

Smells like..... FAILURE. Bought a 'scent', it was nothing similar to what i wanted. Not even close. It was worse than anything i have ever ever ever smelled. made me sick even. So sad. if they couldn't replicate my discontinued perfume, they could have called to say so, not send me the garbage they sent.
so disappointing.

2/25/14

Terrible! Scent was not even close to what was promised. Tried to return and did not honor their return policy. Customer service rep was snarky, sarcastic and rude. This site is a scam. Sounds to good to be true and is. STAY AWAY

2/24/14

I purchased a scent from Scentmatchers. It did not smell right. I sent it back within the time frame of the return policy. The customer service agent Jennifer Monroe wrote back and refunded but basically emailed back with a sarcastic, snarky, unprofessional response. While she has a tough job dealing with an undoubtedly endless flow of unsatisfied customers and a crappy product, It is obvious from other reviews that Ms Monroe would probably be better off and happier in a different job. Please do not purchase from this company. You will likely find yourself sending the scent back and having to correspond with her. I wish I had looked up reviews prior to handing money over. It is a testament to how strongly I feel about the poor customer service that I joined this website to write about it.

2/20/14

and they use the worst business practices, they steal images from other sites, which is illegal, intellectual property theft!, to advertise their own products
Google should pull ALL their ads.
their products are terrible. just commercial oils that can be bought from any perfume oil distributor mixed with other ingredients.. nothing special about them.. very hit or miss.

2/18/14

this company has the worst customer service I've ever experienced. they are down right rude. I asked a few questions about how this worked and was told they weren't interesting in "taking on my project". that was it, no other explanation was offered. I'm like "well, excuse me, sorry I bothered you."

2/5/14

I ordered a scent from scent matches in December and upon receipt was unsatisfied with the scent. I returned the product to the company immediately and followed up with an email to ensure delivery. Jennifer, "customer service manager" (a title they use quite lightly) stated she had processed my refund in early January. I explained that the debit card that I had used for the purchase had been canceled, and she assured me it would not be a problem. One month later I still have not received these funds. Upon contacting Jennifer again about this refund I received a scathing email stating she had "no idea why I continued to contact their company about this issue and that the company should not have to pay her to keep repeating herself to me." At this point I will be contacting my banking institution for some resolution. Jennifer needs some serious training in her customer service skills but regardless this is a company who appears to have less than stellar business ethics....steer clear!!!!

2/1/14

I placed an order for two bottles of Forever Krystle on December 22, 2013. I received the order around January 14, 2014 with the cardboard box partially open and the whole box smelling of perfume. One of the glass bottles has a piece missing out of it. There was hardly any packaging material used during shipment. Both the box and the intact bottle smelled nothing like Forever Krystle. I shipped the items back at my expense using my packaging maternal so the intact bottle wouldn't get broken. The items were received by Scentmasters on January 17, 2014. As of February 1, 2014 I hadn't received a credit for either bottle. After threating to file a dispute with my credit card company Scentmaster customer service manager Jennifer Monroe responded and said a refund was issued and that credit card companies usually give them 30 days to issue a refund. I sent her a response saying my credit card company allows disputes after 15 days and that I thought they were just dragging their feet. Jennifer Monroe responded with a smart remark. DON'T USE SCENTMASTERS !!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T DESERVE OR APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/27/14

I ordered New West by Aramis, unfortunately it smells absolutely NOTHING like it should!! Scentmasters have offered a refund if I return it BUT BEWARE no one will ship this from the UK to USA for a reasonable charge. Liquids appear to be prohibited to ship from the UK. Now I am £50 worse off!!

1/24/14

Perfect match by Scentmatchers!!!!

I sent Scentmatchers my wife's favorite discontinued perfume in hopes they could match it so I could surprise her on our 5th Wedding Anniversary. Well she was happily shocked and I'm happy with Scentmachers! Happy Wife, Happy Customer :)

1/22/14

Horrible! I ordered a scent by Catherine Denerve circa 1980's. Not EVEN close & was nauseating! I was told to send it back & I would get my $85.00 credited. I returned it and NEVER got any credit! This site is a SCAM! DO NOT, repeat DO NOT order FROM Scentmasters, read ALL of the reviews! BEWARE! They ARE SCAMMERS!

12/18/13

Wonderful Product, Great people. (I had some issue, reading some reviews..NONE with what I ordered/was delivered.) Thanks and Love towards ALL

12/18/13

My experience was POSITIVE!! Specifically, I ordered Borghese XII, fragrance and lotion. It is an excellent reproduction. All of the notes are captured beautifully. The exciting thing for me is that it is bringing me back to the time when I originally wore it, which was a very positive time in my life!! Service was FAST- I couldn't be happier- thank you!!!

12/3/13

I am so happy to have found this service. My favorite fragrance was discontined about eight years ago. I was, for a time, able to purchase the fragrance through discounters but the product has been less and less available (Ebay was my last resort). Scentmatchers has reproduced my fragrance perfectly. I love that I can purchase the scented body lotion which I use the most. The presentation is elegant. I am recommending this service to every one I know who longs for that favorite discontinued fragrance.

11/30/13

Scentmatchers is a scam. It couldn't be farther from Beverly Hills. It's located in Gaylord, Michigan. I ordered New West by Aramis. It smells NOTHING like New West. It smells like potpourri a grade schooler would make, which given the false advertising of this company and the scathing reviews I've read about them, my assessment is probably closer to the truth than what we realize.

I contacted the company, and they said "we tried our best in making my scent". I chuckled at this, because their website claims to be able to match 99% of all scents. Again, mine smells like a grade schoolers experiment gone wrong. I have gotten no response from the company on whether they will pay return shipping, which they should, but I took a risk in ordering this so I guess that's my penalty.

I hoped that I'd found a real replica, but sadly I did not. I have some of the original still, but it looks like when it's gone it's gone.

I have not returned my perfume yet, to see if they actually will abide by their refund policy, I'll be contacting my credit card company to ensure they do. I will also be filing with the BBB and the attorney general. If you've been scammed by this company I recommend you do too.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A JOKE. GOOGLE THE REVIEWS.

10/11/13

I feel obligued to write my experience, since she was positive.
I was looking for the fragrance which was for more than five years in my life, it is by for men, by dolce & gabanna, because, the company had discontinued.
Then I came to scentmatchers. They promised me a copy of my perfume.
I must admit I was quite skeptical, but decided to try it myself, because the reviews were all (or almost all) negative.
My surprise! I do not say that is 100% accurate, but it comes extremely close to my perfume. I must say that 90%.
But for me, I am, not only pleased, I think to repeat my order in the future.
With me, fulfilled promises, even within delivery time.
Thanks scentmatchers!

10/3/13

I ordered a match of New West by Aramis. The scent is not a match. The best I can say is it is vaguely reminiscent of New West, but more masculine. In all fairness New west is borderline to begin with- the original probably could have been marketed as a unisex fragrance, but the match missed the mark and was decidedly manly. I have a bottle of the original discontinued frangrance and side by side they are not even close.

More than just missing the mark on this one scent, there is a noticeable difference in concentration. The scent matchers frangrance is much more dilute than the original- I put one spray of each on opposite wrists- and within an hour the imitation was barely noticeable- you really had to get your face down low and sniff deeply, where the original was noticeable from 12" distance.

The great news is that they do accept returns if you do not like the match. I am about to start the return process now- so if it goes smoothly, which I hope it will, I've gotta stick with an OK rating. If you're up a creek without your favorite discountinued I-cant-live-without-it-scent, I would recommend giving them a shot.

The personalized bottle is a nice touch, I gave it is a gift, to another lover of this discontinued scent and she was really touched by such a personalized thoughtful gift. Had I picked one of the scents they do get right, it would have been a perfect gift.

9/9/13

I ordered 'Sheer Scent' by Ultima II - received it and it smells NOTHING like Sheer Scent and in fact smells disgusting. I have only had it in my possession for 20 minutes and have already called and e-mailed them that I want to return it immediately. Hopefully they will stand by their policy and let me do so but after reading some of the other reviews I see what a scam it is and am not holding my breath. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

6/29/13

I feel obliged to write a positive review of this website. When I wrote to them that I doubted that an order I had placed would meet my expectations they instantly replied politely and voided the charge to my credit card.

5/30/13

I ordered the perfume & body lotion of Tropical Punch by Escada. It was horrible and does not smell anything like the original scent. There's not even a receipt in the box. I emailed them and let them know it's going back right away. Don't waste your money on this site.

5/29/13

I ordered Black Cashmere scent from Donna Karan in January 2013. They matched the scent well, but agree with others that within an hour, you smell nothing. Now even when you spray it, there is no scent directly out of the bottle, so the QUALITY is not there and I spent $60 for nothing. Now since it is past 90 days, I am sure I will not get a refund.

4/22/13

I ordered a recreation of Bonne Bell's Skin Cooler, which is an 80s perfume that has long been discontinued. It was a very light, fresh, clean scent that is hard to describe. What came was in a nice engraved bottle, but it smelled of coconut. There was NO coconut in Skin Cooler. This liquid smelled just like when you're on the beach and everybody is using that generic tanning lotion and the whole beach smells like a warm coconut (which I can't stand!).

In looking at the company's policy, they are now saying that you have 90 days to send the product back if you're not satisfied. But what I think is going on here is the company is run by a person/persons who just do not know what they are doing, trying to recreate perfumes. Or they think they know what they are doing, but they don't...or they try hard, but they're simply not good at this and should give it up and take up flower arranging or something. For example, I could never figure out just what Skin Cooler was, even though I liked it so much. Is it a floral? Fruity? Spicy? Woodsy? I've been using it for years, but never examined the issue too closely. I don't know anything about recreating scents, but even I know that perfumes have what they call "top notes," "bottom notes," etc. So I searched on the internet to see what I could find for Skin Cooler. One site listed that it had "top notes of nectarine and fresh cut grass with a heart note of pear blossom; middle notes of jasmine, bamboo, and white rose." Now I could see why I liked it so much, as those are all scents that I like, with nothing stinky, spicy, or overbearing.

Now, if you claimed that you could recreate a scent, don't you think that you'd have access to some "master book" that listed all these notes for every perfume that was ever manufactured? And if you had access to the book, why the heck would you throw coconut in there? Unless you didn't have access to some master list of exactly what the scent consisted of, and maybe you just threw salt over your shoulder or used a dartboard or something. That's called "guessing." So whoever is recreating these scents seems to know little to nothing about how to recreate them, and is just winging it. That's why most of them come out horrible.

So my conclusion is that we don't have here a case of somebody being negligent or malicious and recreating these god-awful scents. We have a case of somebody who doesn't know what the heck they are doing. Maybe they should have apprenticed with a master scent re-creater or educated themself, but they didn't and the end result is this incompetence. Even if you have a list of all the notes, it's up to the re-creater to put them in the proper proportions, which is probably something that you can get good at only with a lot of practice and a very good nose. My advice is to stay away from this company until they can improve their service and actually offer what they claim to offer.

4/19/13

I have to say that I had a good experience with it. I certainly understand and believe all the other reviews, but here was my experience:

Remembered favorite cologne in college was Escada Magnetism
Found out no longer available and super expensive
Bought scentmatchers version
Hated myself for not reading reviews first and shrugged shoulders having wasted 50 bucks.
Forgot about it and one week later its in my mailbox- near perfect as far as I can tell.

So again not disputing others' experiences at all, but if you're looking for a cheap alternative to 200 dollar escada magnetism, I say go for it.

3/20/13

This company claims to be able to reproduce my favorite scent which is the scent of Coty Wild Musk Oil. The scent I received was total crap. It was floral and citrus, and no musk at all. I am sending it back and had better receive a refund!

Edited To Add....when I emailed the company, they replied with an address and Return Authorization number, and after sending the product back, they very quickly refunded my purchase price. So, that was good. All-in-all though, I would not deal with this company again. Even if I was only out a few bucks for shipping, the aggravation time was not worth it. Beware of this company!!!!

1/11/13

The scent did not smell anything like the original perfume. Could not speak to someone directly about returning the purchase. Even though I included the persons information they would not process the return because HE was not the one emailing and asking the questions about the return. The person returning the email was seemed rude. Never again will I purchase from this company. It is not worth the BS you go through with the WRONG fragrance.

9/13/12

I received this cologne as a birthday gift. What a disappointment!! It was supposed to be Aramis Chromatics - That great scent I wore in the 70's. NOT EVEN CLOSE!! It smells exactly like baby powder. Another reviewer also pointed this out. I picture the proprietors of this website with a big industrial drum of baby powder scented perfume and filling up bottles and mailing them out and chuckling all the way to the bank!! Any positive reviews must be bogus! STAY AWAY - Keep your money!!

8/20/12

They did NOT perfectly match a scent, and never responded to any of my several voicemail messages or subsequent emails. The lotion they used was cheap lotion too, not moisturizing at all. Stay away from this deceiptful, cheap company is my advice.

4/24/12

I wish I had looked at the reviews ahead of time, but I am SORELY DISAPPOINTED! I paid almost $80 for a scent match of Ananya perfume (and matching lotion), and neither smelled like Ananya. The QUALITY of ingredients they use is SO POOR, and the scent would last for MAYBE 5 minutes, then it would disappear completely. I can't send it back of course because I have had it for more than 30 days; I kept it only because I wanted desperately to be wrong about the scent...but I was only fooling myself. My sister is also a die-hard fan of Ananya, and she even said she did not like the scent at all. It is going in the trash. DO NOT SPEND GOOD MONEY ON SCENTMATCHERS PRODUCTS--THEY ARE CHEAP AND POOR OF QUALITY.

4/4/12

Scentmatchers is a HUGE SCAM!!! The good ratings are probably them writing false stories!

They do not do matches - they will send you a bottle of liquid that smells like baby powder - (which gave me a huge allergic reaction!). They don't even call it perfume on the postage package - they call it a decorative bottle (because it is not parfume). When you try and get your money back - you won't! They are smart and now how to scam all of us!

On their website you can put in a scent and see if they have a match. It doesn't matter what you put in - they will have the match (even if you leave it blank). I put in "poopy pants" just for the heck of it - and it said that they had a match!!

Don't order from them!!! It is a huge scam! It took me a while before I figured it all out and realized that I had been scammed for the first time ever. Now I will never order somewhere without checking the website out first (on a place like this). People don't lie - and they won't go through all the trouble to write a bad review if it didn't happen to them - so beware!

I was so pissed when I lost my money - and didn't have my Mom's present either!

4/2/12

My experience

*Read the reviews here and ordered because some were bad, but many were good.

*Found the site easy to use, don't care about any of that customization crap. I want my fragrance, not some bottle with my name on it. Just a waste of time.

*Waited about two weeks, did not e-mail or call them because I know it takes time by reading the site.

*Product arrived, it smells just as good as the original, strentgh and staying power are above average. Happy as a fat rat in a cheese factory.

3/27/12

I ordered an old favorite scent "Annie" from the Body Shop. It has been unavailable for years and is an unusual fragrance - kind of woodsy and soapy. After I ordered I read all the terrible reviews and was very apprehensive, especially when I realized the item was charged to my credit card so fast. I immediately emailed some questions and was surprised by the quick and polite response. (I have to admit MY email was not exactly nice!) I just received my order a week earlier than promised, and I like it. While it is not an exact match, it is very close. I'm especially surprised because I did not provide a sample or even a basic description of the scent. It is a long lasting cologne, and I have received many compliments on it. Jennifer in customer service was very helpful thoughout the ordering process. My only complaint was the box it was shipped in - just a generic USPS box which arrived broken and open. Luckily it was stuffed with styrofoam peanuts so the pretty bottle was undamaged. Overall a good product with good customer service.

3/9/12

Well, it is a TOTAL SCAM!! They send you a fragrance, but if you don't like it, they give you a bogus address to send it back to. The one they gave me for 6301 Thorman Rd. in Port Charlotte, FL is for a vacation rental. This way, they can claim that they never received the fragrance so they will deny you the refund.......buyer beware...oh yeah, not to mention the fragrance sucks! The other bogus address is for one in MI.

2/11/12

I wanted to publicly thank scentmatchers for making my favorite scent reapear. Women always liked it, and I like it to. They do a great job and I'll be ordering again.

12/15/11

Ordered a perfume no longer available for them to match and was scammed...they are crooks and lie about receiving returned merchandise. They don't give refunds or anything. They just ignore the problem and hope you go away.

9/15/11

mildly, its a ripoff.I was desperate to find Diors coloressence perfume unsucessfully,
and happened on S/matchers web site.I was informed that they had an 88Kdatabase
and could match aforementioned perfume:that should have alerted me.Howdo youhold
that many scents,in phials condoms or what?When "smell"arrived it ponged like a
crock of you know what. $90that cost me!!!! Sooo...Stay away

8/4/11

I had ordered A scent called dante centurian , I don't know what they sent Me but it wasn't even close. In fact it stunk.I can't get through to then on their 800 # and I left them a email with no response. It's My openion not to do business with this co.

3/19/11

Pros:

They matched a scent that I couldn't find anywhere else
I thought the customized bottle was pretty cool
Customer service was quick to answer questions

Cons

Took wayyyyy to long with no communication until I asked what was going on
Perfume could be a bit stronger, fades away after about 3 hours

Overall
I'm buying again, I can't find Fendi anywhere else

2/9/11

Thanks to Scentmatchers! Wife loved the Organza Indecence, she said it was one of the best birthday presents ever.

1/29/11

I am so peeved, that I am posting negative reviews about Scentmatchers on forums and consumer sites wherever I can. Isn't it interesting here that the positive reviews are short and offer no details, while the negative ones are EXTREMELY negative often with very precise information? I just posted this on a similar site:

Scentmatchers is definitely a scam. The fragrance they sent smells NOTHING like my beautiful, discontinued Lolita Lempicka that was my signature scent for the time it lasted! How dare they at Scentmatchers claim that what they sent me - the fluorescent pink puke that smells cheaper than the worst bargain basement stuff you'd find at Walgreens - even closely resembles it! I've never smelled anything so awful that claims to be perfume!

I live abroad but go to the US for the Christmas holidays. I ordered my fragrance in early November, sure that it would be waiting for me by December 19 when I arrived. Just before my return back to Europe in January, I sent them an email, to which they replied they were still waiting for an ingredient and would send it on January 17. I was so eager to own my lovely fragrance again, that I asked them to send it to me here in France, so they charge me a whopping $19 on top of the shipping I'd already paid for for the US shipping. NINETEEN DOLLARS for a tiny package that fit in my mailbox. I finally received it yesterday, January 28. I promptly tried it. It stank so bad, I had to take off the sweater where I'd spritzed it. Disgusting. I literally couldn't have it on me. I immediately sent an email to Jennifer Monroe, who said they'd refund the $59.99 but not the shipping, for which I paid upwards of $25! Pathetic. I will be sending it back on Monday, and if I get a refund quickly, I will not take legal action. I get legal help for free. This company deserves a class action suit and to be put out of business immediately! I've never been so blatantly ripped off in my life! Please, if you people at Scentmatchers have any grain of decency in your body, close this company!

12/20/10

OK now I'm scared. I ordered and so far (5 weeks in) it's going hand in hand with
everyone else's experience. Wish I'd read Site Jabber's first. I would think it's high
time someone visited this (and other) businesses "after dark". Of course I'm in no way intentionaly violating Terms of Use Sec 6 sub paragraph 2.

10/29/10

I just got my perfume Fendi and I am so pleasantly surprised to be able to enjoy my favorite perfume again. Thank you so much for allowing me this wonderful experience again. I will place an order again soon.

7/31/10

I sent these people $66 for a scent which is discontinued. They promised it in 2-3 weeks. When I didn't receive it, I emailed them with no response. Then I reversed the charge on my credit card. Then it arrived and did not smell at all like what I ordered. I emailed asking what address to send it back. They told me I had reversed the charges and wouldn't give me the return address until I recharged it. So I did. Then they gave me an address in Cadillac, MI. I sent it there insured. Scentmatchers stated they never got it. I went to the P.O. and found out that it was undeliverable in Cadillac and was sent on to Reed city. These people ignore emails with complaints. I mailed them a detailed account with all emails and correspondence of all dates and transactions. Well, Jennifer emails me back that it was past the 30 days for returns and that I should take it up with my credit card company. Trouble is, I closed the investigation and agreed to not reopen it when I reversed the charges with the credit card. I argued that it was past the 30 days due to the fact that they wouldn't give me a return address for 34 days! This company is a true rip-off. I don't think there is anyone satisfied and I believe they are just repackaging their product and sending it out again to new customers. They don't care how much they hurt people or waste the little bit of perfume that that person may have left.

5/26/10

so i ordered a bottle of discontinued perfume and i still havent received it. so i went to email them about it and then i came across the reviews... so now realizing that i have been screwed over, i go back to their website and go through the ordering process. and guess what ?!? one of the steps they ask you to type in the fragrance that you want matched and they will search to see if they can match it or if they need a sample to match it. well you can leave that box blank and amazingly they can match it! wow what con-artists

The Best Perfume Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber