US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 246 reviews)

olgaj

if I'd known, I could order different gifts for the guests amazing, high-quality and just interesting. (in 970 reviews)

maricels

I got 5 items and I like all of them from SammyDress. (in 520 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

caroled4
10/31/14

Just receveived my order today. Leopard Print V-Neck, also a chiffon black dress and a watch. Love them. They fit perfectly and to watch is lovely. Thanks Sammy dress. Can wait to see my pumps (boots) that were shipped Oct. 23.

barbieg2
10/31/14

how do i get customer service? this place is hoaky and live chat is off and i cannot find an order number and its been a month since the order as placed.

anilap
10/31/14

Sammy Dress. a pleasure to make purchases at sammy dress, prices are very good customer service perfect, always has an answer to the questions, and transportation for me was correct, my purchases came for 24 days. recommended company. ”

sonyam6
10/31/14

This is a TOTAL scam! Ordered $121.00 worth of stuff on 10/8. Just like many others that aren't flat out lying (IMO) they only informed me that 3 of the dresses I ordered weren't available when I questioned the status of my order over a week after placing it. The they just never wanted to ship the items that were allegedly available. Finally, 3 weeks later, I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. Now, their customer service link doesn't work for me anymore. LOL Whatever! I seriously doubt any of the positive reviews about this company. This was the first time I ordered from them and (obviously) will be the last. Sonya :)

zuhebk
10/31/14

Eu comprei 2 facturas com um valor apróximado a 170 USD no dia 13 de Outubro, escolhi os artigos que gostei na página e efectuei o pagamento, horas depois recebo uma mensagem a dizer que alguns dos produtos que escolhi não estavam disponíveis em stock, pelo que, tinha a opção de escolher outros ou esperar, eu optei por esperar até o dia 21, contudo há uma calça que só fica disponível no dia 31, eu enviei uma mensagem para trocar com outro item, mandaram me escolher, o que escolhi também dizia no site que estava disponível enquanto não tinha em stock, a minha experiencia até agora com esta página está a ser HORRIVEL ! Eu faço compras online ha mais de 10 anos, nunca vi um serviço de atendimento ao cliente tão lento, desde sábado que não me respondem a uma mensagem. Como é possivel dizerem na pagina que um artigo está disponivel em stock e depois dizerem que afinal nao está ? Pessimo site, nao recomento a ninguem !

toomin
10/31/14

"this is my first time i order from sammydress.<br>i haven't received my order yet and the tracking numbers not working.<br>also there is four items out off stock.<br>i don't know when my packages will deliver but i hope soon.<br>I ordered in 10/12/2014<br>I cant do the survey because i don't know any thing about my order.

anapaulac
10/31/14

I am happy with the quick response to any question I might have had, the quick delivery and my overall experience with the SammyDress website.

juliaa14
10/31/14

A very efficient web shop, where I trust buying on, that in very quick time supported me with my questions of products and delivery.

katih1
10/30/14

They had a lot of cute clothes on the website. I placed an order but realised after I submitted it that I ordered the wrong size/colour. I contacted them immediately and they were very kind and fixed the issue quickly. However, I placed my order 25 days ago and it still hasn't shipped yet. I also paid extra for expedited shipping and insurance. I doubt it usually takes this long and is probably because they had to fix my order.

br8213
10/30/14

This is a scam. I never received my order. I inquired the status of my package several times because the website kept showing that it was in process. I finally got in contact with someone who said it had been delivered. I told them I didn't get it and the graciously offered to ship it again if I paid a fee. When I asked how is it delivered if it still has a status of processing, my call was disconnected. I would never recommend or so from this crappy company again.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

simones16
10/30/14

I'm little disappointed with Sammy Dress.
In my first order, everything was ok. I was satisfied. But in my second order, i didn't receive 2 products (was 4 products) because they wasn't in stock. They tell me that sent my products, but I don't receive yet. And I don't have the number track to verify because they don't gave me the number. I have paid for the tracking number because I though that all products was sent together, but they divided the order and in the second part they didn't gave me the tracking number.
I'm waiting for my products yet and I hope to receive that.
Order Information: #MM1405090827496532 on May 09 2014

amandaj24
10/30/14

The botched order was taken care of very quickly! The refund took a little though.

yahayas
10/30/14

Communication very effective. Always update on the status of the goods

marinef
10/29/14

très bon site. les vêtements sont originaux néanmoins le temps de livraison est un peu long, c'est le seul point négatif.

toddm34
10/29/14

I ordered a trench coat from Sammy Dress. Shipping took write a while, but that was expected it's coming half way around the world from China. The quality was excellent but it was just a little too small in the shoulders. I'm guessing this is because people in America are bigger. They were great to work with me to get me another jacket. Double check the size measurements and order a little bigger. I usually wear a large and had to order a 3XL.

ferreirav
10/29/14

This is a great site to order

milenab
10/29/14

first it was a little difficult because operator are so busy to reply fast, but when i try to speak online chat was better, because they reply me faster

tiawannap
10/29/14

I absolutely love sammy dress. The prices are very affordable. Plus its really convenient because you can shop from home and also get it sent to your doorstep. One thing thats puts sammy dress apart from the other competitors is they have pictures of real people in the outfit of choice so you can see how it would likely fit on yourself. I am a huge fan!

fantaysian
10/29/14

It sent on time just have not picked up from the post office.

monicac14
10/29/14

The shipping time and processing time did take a while. I had to submit an inquiry for me to realize why a package wasn't being sent. I feel like there should be a message sent out stating when a product is not in stock. I do enjoy some of their products, though some things arent sold as advertised.

marcelap2
10/29/14

I have ordered some stuff since October 6th, it is October 26th and they haven't arrived yet. Besides, you are going to split my shipment (which I appreciate) and you will send me some stuff now and the others after you have them in stock. I bought my winter clothes with you guys, because it seemed to be the best option, and I just want my items before winter and cold will come.
However i like the attention you have give me, you always answer me very kind and polite.
But honestly I was expecting more about this online shopping experience.

shannonk9
10/28/14

Sammydress is a great website and I find myself spending more and more money everyday as there is always something new and exciting.

shannonw13
10/28/14

I had ordered over $100 worth of clothes a month before my sons first birthday party - in hopes my husband and I could wear the clothes then.
As the days ticked on and all I saw was "processing" for over a week, when the clothes said they would be shipped out the most 5 business days, I contacted them.
Because they are located in Asia the reply usually came late at night, the most it took 2 days for them to reply.

They had said because of the new year/changing stores things had gotten backed up.
After a few exchanges I was able to get a full refund for my purchase - which made me sad because I was really looking forward to my outfits!
They gave me a coupon code and suggested that I contact their live customer service to ensure the items were currently in stock and when they would be shipped out.

So don't order something you're hoping will be to your house in time. Seems their processing/shipping is very slow.

I'm giving it 4 stars because the customer service was really good, even though I didn't get my clothes.

kenias1
10/28/14

My first time purchasing in Sammy Dress , before I buy clothes on online I read the comnents and it had a good feedback so I relied on and absolutely . I did not regret my purchase at all.

brendaf9
10/28/14

I did not have a good experience. I ordered a dress they took a month tell me they did not have that size to ship me. I know they came from China but they are in computer age you order online but takes a month to know you sold out. There are programs that adjust inventory as it is sold they need to invest in it.

katiah
10/28/14

The shipping time and control of the dispatch of products. it was somewhat hard to get a hold of customer service and my order went through almost 2 months ago onn september 14th. I really just want to receive my order soon.

sallyb24
10/28/14

I bought 2 dresses in 2 different orders and then read the reviews after and was scared things would go wrong. However, I had a pleasant experience. My orders shipped within 3 days of purchasing them and I received the dresses in about 3 weeks. I see everyone complaining that the package takes a long time to receive, and yes it does. BUT the company warns you it will take a while, but the wait is worth it. The dresses were a bit too short but I wear them as big shirts with my leggings. They were a cheap price and I am very happy with the quality and service.

daniannef
10/28/14

I have made two orders from Sammy Dress - I am always impressed by the quality of product and the excellent service i receive. The customer service help desk is excellent, prompt and very very helpful. I will definitely be making more orders from Sammydress and I recommend the website to all my friends

alessandraf
10/28/14

Purtroppo non mi è stata recapitata tutta la merce ordinata e non ho ottenuto alcun rimborso. Inoltre il materiale di alcuni capi era veramente scadente.

monicah7
10/28/14

First thank you for invite me to give me opinion. This is my first time buying cloth from sammydress and I really like the styles that you guys offering in the website. The only thing I did not like that you one of the time was showing in the website and it was not in the storage. so I would appreciate it if next time buy cloth to have the item available first before showing it to customers. Regarding the customer service they were helpful and answering all my complains in short time. and I am looking to buy more from samy dress

janeta11
10/28/14

Nice website, plenty of choices to choose from, but shipping is too expensive. But over all nice website.

licaa1
10/28/14

"Sammy Dress is by far the best online store that I ever met! All the products are high quality, the prices are great and the shipping is on time. I am really happy to be able to buy from Sammy Dress!"

rebeccak18
10/28/14

When I first found SammyDress I was up all night looking through their great selection of dresses and jewelry. They have the cutest selection and great prices, as well as good customer. I would highly recommend using this website :)

Tip for consumers: Make small orders so your package come quicker in the mail

sanidas1

I love SammyDress!

celested3
10/28/14

Love Sammy Dress. Their items are stunning and affordable. Will keep on supporting

wendym26
10/28/14

sammy love buying my products arrived at the appointed time, only the size was bigger than expected, but all very well good attendance

jessac1
10/28/14

i like the stuffs that sammydress sells. the staffs are really approachable but my orders haven't delivered to me yet. it take so long.

suhailo
10/28/14

El reloj que pedí me llego roto, pero le escribí al servicio al cliente me contestaron rápido y según ellos me lo van a enviar nuevamente porque pague el seguro. Espero con ansias de que llegue bien.

emilyw27
10/28/14

I ordered over $80 in clothing, I received my stuff a day shy of one month from ordering. All but the most expensive item that was ordered. I'm still waiting for it. Hasn't even been shipped yet. When it comes to quality of the products, you get what you pay for. Cheap prices for cheap products. Although the customer service replied promptly when contacted.

jordana18
10/28/14

The first time I went there was for a ring, and it all went accordingly. I still have the ring, three years later, and it hasn't tarnished or anything, and I wear it almost every day. I go back there often enough for cute, cheap things.

russelm23
10/28/14

I give them five star because of the quality of all the items they sell and for the quick response for all my question! Keep it up guys!!!

dodof
10/28/14

I am very pleased with your site is secure and comfortable thanks to the existence

milagros9
10/28/14

I'm really pleased with Sammy Dress. The only thing is that the orders do not arrive on time

aleksandrag
10/28/14

I discovered Sammy Dress a while ago via Facebook and was amazed with the prices. I have since made a few orders and am very happy with the service and the goods. It does take a while to get the goods - but it is the same ( for me at least!) with other sites as well. The customer service is really great - the one time they were not able to ship the ordered goods they immediately contacted me and offered exchange or a refund or a cash coupon. I will order from them in the future as well!

igorn2
10/28/14

"I have a great experience with Sammy Dress! I like those clothes, just haven't got it yet. I hope they will send it pretty soon. They have a great on-line support chat, but if you call them, some people are really route and un passion. Anyway I love Sammy Dress! Thank you !"

rn7
10/28/14

Good site for inexpensive clothes. It takes a while to get them but for the price you can't beat it. Sizes run pretty small in the shirts--look at the sizing chart before you order. The clothes have a slim fit but are ok quality.

ashtonh13
10/28/14

Nice prices and good clothes

estherg7
10/28/14

i spent $15.00 on shipping and did not get my items for about 3 to 4 weeks. i am currently still waiting for the other half of my order to even ship. i love the low prices but it takes a really long time plus some of the clothes has pulls in them.

sammyt7
10/27/14

My order is not delivered yet, so I don't know whether I like it or not. However, I'm really really satisfied with customer service :)

davidc171
10/27/14

This is the best site i have shopped on so far this site has reasonable prices its so great. the customer service is great in response time they work with you to fix the problem this is going to be one of my most shopped at sites i am telling all of my friends about this site

46 Photos for SammyDress