US Government's NSF

911 Reviews for SammyDress

▼ Sort by: recent

luhthomazt
9/17/14

I like this store a lot. Nice clothes, great prices, easy transactions. The itens got here all right and everything fits well.

erikab6
9/17/14

This site is AMAZING! I've bought a lot of things from hair accessories, to jewelry, to clothing and I've always been satisfied! My most recent purchase were couple rings for my boyfriend and I and we love them! I will shop here again!

talitap
9/16/14

adorei a mercadoria!!! A blusa é lida. Veste muito bem. o tecido é muito bom também. O tamanho é excelente. Principalmente pra quem usa manequim GG. eu recomendo

cindiif
9/16/14

i bought two bandage dresses and not only did they arrive on time but the quality was amazing !! i saw these two items in other stores for double the price. i will definitely be shopping at sammydress again :)

choclitsiten
9/16/14

Overall good experience. A delay in shipping and not notifying me of the delay is why I give 4 stars. The items looked just as pictured and the quality is nice for the price. I will do more shopping from Sammydress.com, now that I am aware of the possible delay, I know what to expect.
The selection is great and massive, lots of items to choose from. Something for the whole family.

ritaa9
9/16/14

It was Great! everything was very cheap and good quality!

enoho
9/16/14

This website is the absolute best. They have very stylish clothing for reasonable prices. So far I have not been disappointed at all with their service.

anitaa8
9/16/14

I will NEVER shop here again. It's true you get what you pay for. Sizes are wrong, material is cheap, and shipping takes over a month. Plus they give you a hard time with the return, I'm still in process of that. So disappointed!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!!

outis
9/15/14

My experience with Sammy Dress was great. The products I ordered were exactly like the site said and even though they are cheap, the products quality is still good. I'm definitely ordering again.

myrandah
9/15/14

I could not have been more pleased with my experience shopping on Sammy Dress. All their items are well described and shopping is made even easier with all the shoppers' reviews and photos. I ordered 6 necklaces and a set of rings and have loved and worn all of them several times. I get so many compliments it's crazy! <br><br>My favorite part about Sammy Dress are the S Points you receive for buying items, taking photos and leaving reviews. It's like I'm getting rewarded to shop but the incentives are much higher than ebay.

maggier3
9/15/14

I love this website! Have good prices and cute things! Love it! Its one of the best! This site is the best thing ever!

burtn4
9/15/14

I have placed two orders through the website. The tracking number does not work, and I have sent two emails regarding one order that has been processing for TWO WEEKS. I have heard nothing and will be requesting a refund ASAP! Do not use this site.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

jessicar23
9/15/14

I love SammyDress and have recommended them to many friends. There sizes run a little small and shipping takes a while, but for the price, I am fine with going up a size and waiting a few weeks.

nadinec1
9/15/14

I am very pleased with the items I ordered from sammy dress.They arrived on time and the prices are awesome. However the shipping rate is very expensive especially to the Caribbean.

tieram
9/15/14

“Hello, my name is MORGAN, and I am more that happy to speak on the behalf of SAMMY DRESS I've have been shopping with them for over 5 years now. I must say that over these five years they have gotten better every time I order from them. My last order was a pair of dress shoes, and they were everything I thought they would be!!!!!”

davinav
9/15/14

loved it! low prices, cute clothes and products.

alliec14
9/15/14

"I work in customer service, so normally I don't complain about a company unless I've had a truly terrible experience. I ordered a purse from Sammydress in late August, my payment was taken out of my paypal account. 3 weeks later my order is still processing. I email Sammydress to ask why this is and they tell me the purse I ordered is out of stock. This is completely infuriating! I understand that things happen but to have to waiting for 3 weeks and never letting me know that my item was out of stock is completely unacceptable. What would have happened if I hadn't contacted? I shouldn't have to be my own advocate and ask where my items that I paid for are. I don't know why I was charged for an item that wasn't in stock, that's completely ridiculous. Now I have to wait to have my money refunded over a month after I've placed my order. This is my first order from sammydress, and I will NEVER order from them again. Save yourself money and frustration and DO NOT order from this website! The cheap prices are not worth it!"

Tip for consumers: Don't. Save your money. What kind of company charges customers for items they don't have in stock, and don't notify them about this? They have my e-mail to respond to my complaints, but not to let me know my order wasn't in stock? BUYER BEWARE

vanessad13
9/15/14

Excellent website with a very good value for money. Articles correspond to the description - no unpleasant surprises.
However, shipping charges remain very high if i buy a large order.
One of my site favourite.

kimh71
9/14/14

My first out of 3 order came in, which was only one item, it was ok for what the price was. The problem was then 2 other orders that were pretty huge and i ordered it for a friend, It has been a month and all they could tell me was it was out of stock, how come they didn't tell me that in the beginning , they said it was shipped out and gave me a bogus tracking number that i couldn't locate with any postal service, they took my money right away but could not provide my item in a timely manner! after all said and done they tried to offer me 3% off my next service???

Tip for consumers: After all said and done, sammy dress said they would offer me $20 to my account on their site if I did this review before the 5th and I did and still didn't receive that amount. I was contacted via email by their rep asking to solve the problem, how come no one calls me ? You cannot find a phone number on their site to save your life!!!!! I am just going to request for a refund on the order that has not been shipped and I will follow up.
EnglishFrançaisEspañolРусскийPortuguês
Mobile
My Accoun

hungd3
9/14/14

I like everything about Sammydress, deliery on time, quality extremely good, good customer service.

michellek27

I love this site.
The information on the items are detail and customer service is quick and responsive.

adis6
9/14/14

TOO BAD A RESPONSE NOT SATISFIED,,, FEEL LIKE CHEATED...

My shopping experience with Sammydress was horrible. I ordered two products in June. They coolly accepted the credit and even after a month there was no response. Later when I enquired I was told the products are out of stock and they asked me to wait, when in comparison with this other websites inform you whether the product is in stock or out before placing the order and do not proceed the checkout transactions. I got my first product after three months and for the second product they told me it is still out of stock, so I can keep waiting or exchange it with some other product. The product that I received was too small for me. I placed an order for XL size and they sent me a S [small] size one. THE FUNNIEST PART OF IT IS THE OUT OF STOCK PRODUCT IS STILL EXHIBITED AS AVAILABLE.

Tip for consumers: NOT WORTH

supheakdarip
9/14/14

sammydress.com has great new trends of clothing and great prices for them! what's in style right now you can get for half a prices you can get from other stores. i have bought clothing from here and they are exactly as they are said to be!

yarelic
9/14/14

mi orden llegó despues de 30 días, la relacion de calidad-precio fue exelente, sin duda volvere a comprar en esta tienda en linea

lanishac
9/14/14

THE BEST ONLINE WHOLE-STORE SITE EVER! For years I have been online window shopping on this site. Now that I have actually made my first "large" order i'm very pleased with everything. Shipping and processing takes a while, that's the only downfall, but for the quality and price of the items it's worth the wait. Not to mention their costumer service, they have always responded with thorough answers and in a timely matter it's phenomenal and I couldn't ask for more.!!! GREAT SITE I RECOMMEND !!

nancyc45
9/14/14

My experiences whith sammydress is always wounderful. Everything tha I order are exactly the same as the site shows in the upload pictures. Five stars shop. I recommend it. Very safe and quick.

samanthak5
9/14/14

They have really nice clothes for cheap! Def recommend it :)

shandar1
9/14/14

My first impression of Sammydress was, UNBELIEVABLE! There must be some kind of a catch. But after placing a successful order I was pleasantly surprised to know that this site is truly what it appears to be. Fashionable, trendy and stylish are just a few words to describe this site! I am a happy customer and I can't wait to purchase more items!

mallorya1
9/13/14

I really enjoy this website! They have great products and low prices. The quality is good. Shipping is a bit slow but that is expected with overseas transactions. I look forward to buying more from them in the future! Great site!

carolinab1
9/13/14

I already bought two times with SammyDress and I am very pleased with their services so I look for buying more times. They delivered the products in perfect condition and in the established time. The products are exactly like it shows on the catalog images and the prices are awesome. Thank you, x.

francescaf2
9/13/14

I casually found this website on the Web. <br>I purchased just a necklace first and then I made a lot of orders because their products are wonderful. I really love sammydress!!!!

Casualmente ho trovato questo sito navigando su internet. Inizialmente ho comprato solo una collana, ma appena l'ho ricevuta ho effettuato tanti altri ordini.
Amo davvero questo sito: ha ottimi prodotti e a buon prezzo.
Davvero raccomandato!!!

angle-a
9/13/14

This website have a really good quality of clothing and really good customer service.

camilab3
9/13/14

"So far I am happy with the site. Sometimes some items appears as in stock and when you buy it, they say that the item is out of stock. It happens a little often. But so far so good. I really recommend the shoes, they are true to size and very nice quality."

ndegec
9/13/14

The entire site was phenomenal. The prices are so extravagant and the close are beautiful. The shipping takes a long while but its so worth the weiht. This is my favorite shopping site. 7 stars lol

dianel20
9/13/14

I have had good experiences using SammyDress. The prices a great and have gotten quality products. I bought a very adorable swimsuit, it was a great price and looks great on me. Shipping takes a little while but that is to be expected from shipments from china. The costumer service is very good also. They answer all my questions promptly and try to fix any problems quickly. I would highly recommend SammyDress for purchasing clothes.

marcelaf
9/13/14

It took a little longer than expected for my itens to arrive, but I loved them so much when they arrived! Waiting more than expected turned out to be no problem at all and I'll definetly buy there again and again! The quality was way better than expected, and I can't wait to purchase all the beautiful things I have in my favorite list!

hayleyp1
9/13/14

My first order with Sammydress was great, the product was amazing!!! The second order there was a trouble with the zip so I had to unpick and redo some of it so the playsuit would fit right. The last order I had with Sammydress there was a problem over some out of stock items which were in the end refunded along with the shipping price so thanks Sammydress. Overall because of the cheap price I think it's worth the buy, but don't expect everything to be perfect or really speedy :)

julijam1
9/13/14

Good technical support and responsive staff. Delivery within the promised time frame. A wide selection of products. I like that you can read customer reviews and see photos of the products made ​​by customers themselves. This gives a greater impression of the product.

christianv7
9/13/14

SammyDress is an amazing online shopping website, it's so affordable and great quality. Their customer support is amazing, they try the best they can to help you, and shipping is amazing for being over seas.
I Love SammyDress!

galiyad
9/13/14

I have long been registered on this site. and in general all very much. I mostly buy shoes, household goods and toys for children.
Large selection of products, operational support, nice promotions. Description always correspond.

In general, all ok in this shop :)

aretousak
9/13/14

It is an amazing site!!!
Lots of different products in special prices. There are always sales and quick shipping!
I just LOVE IT!!
Kisses from Greece
Aretousa

andreak31
9/13/14

"I have bought twice from Sammydress , the products are exactly as described , they reached to my homeland in the time the website aproximated and the products quality is very good for their price"

arlenem4
9/12/14

I ordered a dress from Sammydress.com on July 30, 2014. i have still not received this item and it is now September 9,2014. I contacted them back in August to inquire what was taking so long, only to be told that the dress was on back order. I was not contacted by email as I should have been. After I made contact again, I found out that the dress was in stock and I had to ask when they would be sending it out. Again never got an email. It has finally been shipped and I am unable to track this package. I have made numerous attempts to call, only to get a busy signal. It was suppose to be a birthday gift for a friend. At this point I just want my money back.

fabiolal1
9/11/14

I heard bad review about sammydress, but my experience was good, the clothes arrived on time, the quality is good, and i happy with shopping here

tatianas8
9/11/14

I have communicated with customer service several times & service has been exceptional. Don't like the long wait for purchased items. But, the company is great.ll the same.

leaf2
9/11/14

I order 3 items from this company and I paid for expedited shipping and after a week notice that my order still said processing. When I contacted them via CHAT I spoke with Emily regarding my items and promised ship date. I was told that sometimes they are out of the items and they were out of stock and there is no way for them to contact the customer.

Question? They have their customers register with an email, they could not use that?

Bogus! excuses. Then at the end of the of the conversation after asking a very simple question multiple time like: when will my item ship and Emily trying to avoid the question by saying as soon as the order was ready it would ship.
Which tells a customer nothing specific, i guess which was the point. Finally before ended the conversation Emily says she just spoke to someone in the shipping department and they were going to do a rush shipping and i should receive a confirmation email with tracking.
Well, it never happen, finally again the next day i talk to "Kevin" who didn't want give out specifics either said it should go out in the next few days?...Not good, at this point they lost my trust and I had to report them to Paypal to get my money back. Unfortunately i order these items for a trip i am taking on the 18th of this month and thanks to poor customer service and no integrity i will leave with out what i originally purchased.

Tip for consumers: If you do decide to use this site use Paypal because they can get your money back if "sammysdress does not follow through

aziar
9/11/14

SammyDress is a great site full of beautiful and fun clothes and accessories. They ship your order fast and get it to you as soon as possible. The admins answer any questions you have about any item fast and helpfully. I love SammyDress!

taleent
9/11/14

I'm pretty upset with this site. Their first mistake was that after I placed my order I received an email from SammyDress saying that the dates of Aug 4 through Aug 8 were FREE SHIPPING anniversary days yet I placed my order on August 7 and paid $22.95 just in shipping when it should have been free based on that email. When I brought that to the attention to SEVERAL Sammy Dress associates none of them could do anything about it and refund me my shipping cost of $22.95. Not only did I reach out to many employees but a few of them disconnected me from the online chats which made me feel they were ignoring me so they wouldn't have to deal with my complaints/issues.

Another issue I have is that they charged me for my order including the shipping amount well before they even shipped me out my package and on top of that only shipped me half of my package AFTER bringing that issue to their attention as well that I had not yet received a tracking number and then they tell me that half the items weren't in stock; I thought, then why are you selling out-of-stock items and why do you wait for my inquiry to inform me about it AND charge me before even shipping out my items?!

Now I'm trying to cancel one of the items of my unshipped package and I have yet to receive an order confirmation about it showing me that I will be refunded the price of the dress as well as the price of the shipping amount for that dress which goes to show that they CAN refund me for cost of shipping since it was supposed to be free to begin with, yet refuse to do so.

Wish someone from this company would actually address my issues

christinaf11
9/11/14

I first heard of SammyDress via YouTube video reviews. I decided to have a look for myself. I am so glad that I did. They have a huge selection of items. Sometimes you come across things you didn't even know you wanted. That is part of the charm of this site. You really never know what amazing items you will find during your next visit. The prices are reasonable. The quality is wonderful and the shipping time to North America is surprisingly short considering the distance. I have nothing bad to say about them at all. I am a very picky, opinionated shopper and I would honestly suggest you have a look on their site.

jacqueb
9/11/14

Loved my shopping in Sammydress. The products are excellent and exactly how the description and photos, very pleased with everything !!! Will definitely continue to buy and display.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber