US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

orlaithb

So I decided to use the customer service which I had heard all bad reviews from and I asked why they weren't sent out. (in 659 reviews)

carolenerr

It is save money and wear comfortable.It's the third order till now.I have recommended to many friends. (in 2,217 reviews)

maricels

I got 5 items and I like all of them from SammyDress. (in 1,204 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shannons31
7/2/15

I am so excited that I have found a site I can shop from home, or anywhere really. The items I have ordered and received have been awesome! I am looking forward to the orders I have ordered. My Hubby loved his hat, cufflinks, and bow tie.
A local robot competition winners received the 'robot necklaces'. So, cute yet, masculine for the fellas.
I have been practicing with the nail art, and make up. Everyday I am on Sammy Dress, checking new gadgets for the home, shiny rings, and then the ladies dresses, shoes, handbags.
The prices are incredible, if see something order it, as items sell out quickly.

sashkad
7/2/15

I'm so happy with every item I reside thank you

lessandrag
7/2/15

I am very pleased with my order from Sammydress. The clothes are beautiful, true to the photos they advertise and, ordering a larger size than I would from the US, very satisfied with the fit - and have gotten compliments on every piece I've worn. Shipping takes longer coming from Asia but, so far, no problems and will be ordering again soon.

feleciam
7/2/15

The payment process was very easy and I'm still waiting for the item to come in but I'm very excited for the items to come in and try them all I'm !

roniahh
7/2/15

I had previously done some research & I heard good and bad things about the website. But, I decided to order from the site so that I could get my own opinion, I'm glad I did ! I decided to order one thing just to play it safe ( I wish I had ordered more ). I ordered a GREAT quality watch from the site around Christmas time. I received the watch a little less than a month so about 3 weeks later, which was expected because I know how busy businesses can be around the holidays. I made sure that I was able to track the item, and I checked with the site & shipping companies regularly. When I received the watch I was VERY pleased. The watch came in a nice little packaging. The watch itself was packaged nicely too they had protective covering over the face of the watch and the links to prevent scratching which was a plus for me. I inspected to the watch as well to make sure everything worked and functioned properly, all in which did. I was extremely pleased. The watch was big on my wrist but I figured it was that way so that it was customizable which was also a plus. I was able to resize the watch myself by watching a Youtube video on how to remove links. Once I was finished, the watch fit like a charm ! Whenever I wore the watch I received a ton of compliments. People who saw the watch automatically thought it cost over $100 or that it was a Micheal Kors watch (That's how good and expensive the watch looked ! ) I was so happy with the watch, it went with all of my outfits, it was my staple piece. But unfortunately the watch was stolen from me from my locker at school ( Again, that gives you an example of how good the watch was ! ). But overall, I was completely pleased with my purchase from Sammydress, I will definitely be purchasing from Sammydress again ! I LOVED THE WATCH !!

Tip for consumers: Be sure to check up with the site regularly and check with shipping companies too. Also check your email and email them for any questions about your order, they got back with all of my emails within 24 hours or less. Also be in mind that shipping may take longer in the beginning because it has to go through customs for about 3 possible days. Also be sure to check sizing before you order !

shawnac3
7/1/15

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOLPE!!!!!!! I ordered 150 dollars worth of merchandise from them. The clothes were of poor quality, they are not "true" American sizes and the breast pads were not in the correct place. The material was stretched and therefore not wearable. I submitted ticket numbers and attempted to call the company but the ticket process nor does the number given work. The only person I COULD reach was for "presales" only (whose name was Madison and was available via live chat) and she would not assist me either. She ignored my chat initially and then became very rude. The only thing she did was tell me to refer back to my ticket number which was ALREADY frustrating BECAUSE if I had received a response from the ticket number I would not have been trying to contact someone. These people make themselves available to you before your "purchase" but once they receive tour money, you are screwed!!!!!!!! There aren't any means to contact them and you are out of your money!!!!!!! COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!...If you want quality clothing where you are able to return items that don't fit DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!! If I could give them ZERO STARS, They would receive just that!!!!!!

larandal
7/1/15

I do a lot of online shopping. And I've heard of sammydress.com so I thought I'd try it out. They seem to have really cute clothes for cheap! When you're browsing their website you will see tons of cute things, but let me tell you now that they do not look like the pictures on the website when you receive them. I ordered 2 dresses and a pair of shorts. I finally received 2 months after purchasing and the dresses were horrid in person, and the shorts were big enough for one of my legs. In a size 0 and I ordered a m in the shorts. I just don't understand how a living breathing person could have got in those. My dresses also looked nothing like the pictures. And I was devastated. Well I call them, and after an hour of holding they inform me "no refunds" and then click. I just don't see why anyone would ever order from them. Terrible quality, hiddeous clothes (in person), and customer service sucks.

katheriner9
6/30/15

I've been trying to make a payment for a week; they tell me k have a pending order but as soon as I try to make a payment I'm the one with the issue; when in reality I'm trying to just buy a dress and swimwear and can't. Very irritating. Illy buy my 40$ dress and swimwear somewhere else. Waste of my time and patience...I tried calling the number and it won't go through. Nobody answers my tickets or emails.

manuelab1
6/30/15

I met Sammy Dress only since two mounth and I'm pleasantly surprised! There you can find everything you want and the quality is really excellent compared to the price. The service is really neat and the people who assit you are really helpful and nice. Well.. the site perfect for me!

samanthab37
6/30/15

I have had a pretty good experience with Sammy Dress. From what I have order the products seemed to be of good quality for the price I paid them for. There sizes do run small, so I would make sure to get your measurements taken from a friend or family member. I'm a medium or a Large in shirts in the US, and I have to order a xl or a 2xl. Some of their one size fits all items fit will on me, but these items are baggy to begin with usually.
Shipping can be slow since it's coming from china, and their customer support is pretty quick at answering questions

michellen20
6/29/15

Sammydress.com is one of the best prices and quality websites I know. As I browsed through the website I found many pieces that caught my eye. I will be most likely to make another purchase soon. As the items were being shipped to my home, it didn't take very long before I got the package. As I unboxed my package, I found that the package was filled with amazing quality clothing.

inalaliei
6/29/15

Clothes are cheap and look and feel wonderful. They have such a large amount of thing that are able to be purchased and for a great deal . My items arrived within 3 weeks when they were supposed to as well. Very happy.
I plan to continue using Sammy dress and I would recommend to everyone!

jeccaa
6/28/15

Like every buyers there was a lot hesitation because some of the reviews but finally gave it a try I was so surprise when I got it! The quality is great and I will buy more items in the future! Ladies and gentlemen sammydress is real and they respond within 24 hours based on my experienced! And here is a tip if you want the shipping to get it quicker upgrade the shipping I only use the flat rate which was the lowest and I got it within 3weeks I think it's awesome knowing its from a different country! Happy shopping!

rubenn5
6/28/15

I've been ordering from SammyDress and by far my experiences have been good.
The items I've received took a month to arrive but they are exactly like the pictures.

nicolem51
6/28/15

I love Sammy Dress, Ordering was super easy. They provide a size conversion chart so you can compare your size to the actual size, this was completely helpful. They responded quickly to all my questions. The shipping was so fast and everything was well made and great, I can't wait to order more. Customer service was great when I had questions about tracking my order they helped me right away! :) We love all the mens and womens items!! I am addicted after I have this baby I wll be stocking up!!!!!

lilianl6
6/28/15

Everything shipped quickly and was great quality for the price. I had to do some minor alternations because of the sizing, but it was worth it!

summerh8
6/28/15

I purchased several items and when the clothing arrived they were so big and baggy and out of shape that nobody could have worn them clothes, you could not even take them in to fit as they would be look horrid. I email the same day to ask for a return number and its 2 weeks and I am still waiting for a response from this site.
I orders a pair of shoes and they sent me 3 sizes to big, if I wanted big shoes I would have ordered them in the first place, again waiting for a response to a support question to return the shoes.
this is the worst site I have ever used and I would advice you avoid this site unless you have money to loose or give away.

taylorm66
6/28/15

One, you get your ordering number but then you think that it would work. But it doesn't, it says payment not received or some crap like that. This site is an ignorant site.

autumnc2
6/27/15

Love this place! There prices are amazing and I love the stuff I buy there.

sharissat1
6/27/15

Sammy dress is an amazing website that allows me get the top of fashion for little money. They have a large variety of items and they all look gorgeous. I will continue to shop here for the latest fashion with these unbeatable prices.

amym73
6/27/15

It was exactly what I expected and I love it and am very happy with my order although it did take longer then expected to get here because of the holiday and my local postal service I still am very satisfied with my order and will definitely be ordering again

sandyb43
6/27/15

I took a chance on a couple of items knowing it was a chance and I lost. The sizes run about 5 sizes smaller than advertised. I mean SERIOUSLY. It was a waste of money and I'll just donate the clothes but be aware if you take a chance. And the clothes were VERY, VERY cheaply made but then the price was cheap, too. I wasted $25. Not life changing but if YOU don't want to waste money, go elsewhere.

mirianej
6/27/15

i am satisfied and happy with the clothes i bought from your website,
they were affordable and had a unique style and the shipping cost was cheaper than the others. i had lots of compliments from my friends and families with the clothes i bought because they were unique..

fashionsheinsideaf
6/27/15

I placed my order on may, 16 and received the package on june, 3 using the lowest shipping service. It took only 18 days holidays included which is really farther than expected.

The dress is really beautiful and fits very well.
Its total lenght is 124 cm so it does not touch the floor. Despite that it is really gorgeous.
I didn't like its belt so I decided to match it with the golden one you can see in the photos which is called "Alloy Leaf Decorated Solid Color Elastic Waist Chain".
The colour is amazing and is exactly as shown in the picture.
The lining is not as long as the dress, it is much shorter so this means that the dress is see-through from the kness up to the end.
On the back there is a beautiful pearl button.

I'm really satisfied with my item and its fabric (I have already washed it 3 times since I got it and the pleating hasn't changed. It doesn't even need to be ironed.

suzyh2
6/27/15

Love Sammy dress! The website is easy to shop from, the price is great, and the clothes are amazing! I would recommend to anyone!

sakinahh
6/27/15

I love that I can save with each purchase, all thanks to S points! SammyDress folks are actually pretty generous that way, they award S points for almost everything! Plus, their products are of great quality and style. Don't be fooled by their cheaper than usual prices!

lisah123
6/26/15

I ordered a bathing suit from from Sammy Dress on this occasion and I absolutely love it! The bathing suit runs a little small as does most of their clothing so order a size up. I did have to contact customer service due to the bathing suit running small but they responded in a timely manner and were extremely helpful. To top it all off their prices are very good!

sashas21
6/26/15

I have been shopping on Sammy from last year, the prices are affirdable and the fabric is often g.reat

rebeccal25
6/26/15

I love Sammy Dress, I recommend it to my friends all the time. I can always find cute clothes that fit my style and it isnt expensive. My number 1 go to place for online shopping

juliew47
6/26/15

The product is half the size as it was ordered. Items are not sized even close to what they are supposed to be. I would love to send pictures but of course, Sammy Dress website will not accept them. After everything, Sammy Dress only wants to refund 20% of my total order. So I pay over a Hundred dollars, they send the wrong item or size, (its sized for Asian people) and I still end up paying. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM ARTIST PER PAYPAL, AS SOON AS THEY SEEN WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT, SHE SAID THEY ARE A BAD COMPANY TO BUY FROM. THEY HAVE NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS

sandys50
6/25/15

I bought a skirt and a dress from SammyDress at the beginning of May and I received it near the end of May, I just have been to busy to review until now. The shipping does take kind of long, but I think it was well worth the wait! The shipping didn't bother me because it was coming from China to California, of course it would take a while. Despite being a long wait they arrived in perfect condition no rips or anything. And they were both super cute and fit me perfectly! Everyone asks me where I got them. I recommend SammyDress to everyone looking for clothes that are cute and good priced!

nataliek15
6/25/15

Sammy Dress is my go to for everything! They have every trending clothing item that you may want and more! I absolutely love Sammy Dress. They have great products, for prices that you cant get anywhere else, and they have amazing customer service! I always go to Sammy Dress looking for something, find what Im looking for, and find more. I really love how they have exclusive items for cheap. Love love love!

karenc65
6/25/15

I bought 3 swim suit cover ups size large and they were all two small. I gave them all the order numbers item numbers and sent them pictures. All I wanted to do was return them. I tried for over a week and never got a response for the address to return them. THIS is my first time ordering from them and my last. STAY AWAY from this sight. All I want is a credit and a address to send items back.

alexisc27
6/25/15

I ordered two bathing suits and neither of them fit me. I would like a refund but number is always busy and they wont reply to my tickets. It took almost a month for one bathing suit, other one is still missing. Worst website, dont buy anything from here.

kimb536
6/25/15

I bought a bathing suit it came within 2weeks but when I got it and took it out of the package I knew it was not gonna fit. So I tried the top on and it was way to short didn't even bother with the bottoms. I wear a 4x so I ordered a size bigger and heck no it looks like a xl in american clothing. I'm not happy at all I will never deal with them again. And when you call they will not speak to you. The Chinese lady says you have to make a claim on line how professional is that. Scam scam scam

samanthar25
6/25/15

I don't understand all these positive reviews. I ordered 4 items... 2 shirts, a dress and a piece of lingerie. The shirts were folded so small that no matter how many times I wash them or iron them, I cannot get the wrinkles out. After 1 wash, one of the shirts started coming apart at the seam. The dress was so thin and cheap. The lingerie was already ripped when I received it. The matching panties weren't matching at all. They were a totally different color blue. The garment was so cheaply made, it wasn't even the slightest bit sexy. Shipping took 3 weeks. I will NEVER order from them again. I basically threw $45 down the drain.

andrap
6/25/15

I am very pleased with Sammydress. They always offer the most beautiful and trendy products. The quality is always great and I am always proud to say that I am wearing something from Sammydress. The fast shipping of my orders have surprised me a lot, as they are very fast in proceeding and sending the goods.
I recommend Sammydress from the bottom of my heart. Go go go Sammydress!

mirandav
6/25/15

I ordered 6 items from SammyDress and ony recieved 3 out of 6 items. One of the dresses I did receive had a huge brown stain on the front of it. I tried to email them and they gave me a "ticket number" and no one has ever answered me back and it's been over 2 weeks now. So I ended up paying $117 for 3 low quality items.. This was my first time every ordering from this website and I will never order from them again! Very disappointing.

stepheniel
6/25/15

I rate this company a negative start for poor quality, fit and especially follow-up customer service. I bought 3 blouses and all of them were too small plus very poor quality -one was even stained. I called their customer service number several times & it's always busy plus I left a online email on their live chat getting a service ticket, but it's been over a week & I have no response. STAY AWAY is my advice to any Potential buyers. I'm leaving ,y email address here if anyone from Sammy dress cares to call me back about this~ lawbing3@yahoo.com

geannies
6/24/15

The clothes are ok quality but worth it if on a budget. Expect things to fit small. Great customer service

triciac4
6/23/15

I have done a lot of business with this site in the last few months, and I have gotten some very beautiful things from it. I would recommend it to anyone. I do recommend it to everyone actually! My only complaint is my last three or four orders have not processed and it has been over a week. I pay for expedite shilling, and they came in different shipments and not all together. But over all I love this sight and will continue my business with them!

jennyy7
6/23/15

Just wondering how long does it take to get to Tennessee

trisht2
6/22/15

I have been a customer of Sammy dress for 3 yrs and purchased many items including lingeries, men's and women clothings, hats, and accessories. They have such cute, stylish and sexy clothings/items. I can find pretty much everything I need as far as fashion and clothing on there at a great deal. There items are pretty good quality for the amazing price. I usually very happy with there product. They have great customer service when I contact them for anything. Overall, I have been very content and I will continue shopping on this site

centhiaw
6/22/15

I love this company. I have made 6 or 7 orders just since January 2015 and I am a very happy camper. Most everything I bought fit really well, a few things were to small, but that's what little sisters are for. I have had nothing but good experiences with customer service. They are prompt and efficient. The shipping could be done a little better, but its not terrible unless you go flat rate and I don't recommend that. I have invited my sisters and my friends to shop with Sammy Dress and none have come back with anything but a pleasurable experience. I will continue to shop here. I love them.....

faithl8
6/22/15

I was a little hesistant at first given that it was my first time buying products online directly however I must say its been great shopping from SammyDress. The customer service is great, they offered really useful advice and information via the online chat.
They promptly made my refund when there was a mix up in my addresses.
The products are very nice, and mostly as seen on the website.
Best of all they ship to my country Uganda, and the shipping charges are lower than most other sites I have visited.

athanasiap
6/22/15

In the last six months i have bought some products from SammyDress and i was so satisfied by their service. First the products have low price but their quality is the best. The clothes are true to size and the shoes also. My shoe size is 35 europe size and they fit like a glove. Also their shipping is very quick! Recently i bought this dress and as you see is very cute and has nice quality.

Finally their costumer service is very helpfull!

Tip for consumers: Try to do reviews on the products so you can get points.

shellym30
6/22/15

i made some purchases from this site and i am pleased to say that the products are great. they came on time as stated and as described, i love this site and their products.

andromedab
6/22/15

“Great products at very good prices - shipping is expensive but it is quick. Just be sure to see how long the turn around rate is for the item themselves. Most items have a review so you can see what others think. Customer service is great and quick to respond if there is an issue. Definitely purchasing from this site again!”

lauriew15
6/21/15

Sammy Dress is wonderful! Great customer service! Great prices! Will never buy local again.

sabrinar4
6/21/15

The dress is beautiful, love the material. The only problem is how long it took for me to get my dress.

103 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
1/11/15
Answer
larryh46
A: I took 2 1/2 months for me receive my oder
16 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Im looking to order a few items from the website but im unsure what size to order? Im a UK8 on top and UK10 on bottom - can someone help please?
2/18/15
Answer
marykayev
A: I would not order from this website ever again. If you want to lose your money, then this is the site for you.
4/27/15