US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

642 Reviews for SammyDress

▼ Sort by: recent

7/24/14

Dentro de la gran gama de tiendas en línea, Sammydress es una de las mejores ya que cuenta con una gran variedad de articulos con excelentes diseños para hombres y mujeres, ademas de que ofrece informacion detallada de sus articulos asi como grandes promociones.

La seriedad que Sammydress maneja al hacer el procedimiento de compra te brinda una confianza de compra muy buena, pues cumplen con los tiempos y costos que publican.

todo es a un excelente precio y de muy buena calidad, seguro seguire comprando en Sammydress pues es en mi opinion, la mejor opcion.

7/24/14

Amazing place to shop for extremely reasonable prices! I can never find affordable, vintage looking jewelry and on this site it's a dream come true!

7/24/14

My favorite online store. Grace has amazing customer service always responds in a timely manner. Great quality in clothing. I love this store and recommend all my friends and family to the website! You will fall in love like I did!!!

7/24/14

I am very satisfied with my purchase from this website. Clothes and jewellery are standard quality, shipping was also ok. I am planning next order soon.

Beautiful outfit

7/22/14

Vert good website, well layed out and very cheap... Would recommend to everyone!

7/22/14

Very pleasant feeling, good expirience and excellent prices.
Quality products, very satisfied and surprised.
Site definitly to recommend to friends and other.

7/21/14

Great service; easy to shop online and quick shipping. When contacting their site with questions they answer quickly and are very helpful.

7/20/14

What a wonderful buying experience for somebody from South Africa - we do not often find overseas stores with FREE shipping as well as the choice to pay via PayPal - furthermore the products are absolutely beautiful and the prices something to dream of! I am definitely going to tell all my South African friends about Sammy Dress and promote them where I can - I would also like to take part in their affiliate program and promote this excellent website on my own website!

7/20/14

I ordered a dress for my step-daughter's wedding- it is beautiful and is of good quality for the price. They provide the measurements of all their items, which is very helpful since I am petite. The shipping can be pricey if you order a lot of items at once, but other than that I am very satisified with SammyDress.

exellent!!!!!

7/20/14

cute products with not purse breaking prices.

7/20/14

Good and has various choices of clothes and accessories.

7/19/14

The reason I give 4 stars is because we can't contact with the company.

7/19/14

Everything I bought was beautiful and great quality! The only suggestions I have for this website is to look at review PICTURES and always account for shipping price!

7/18/14

Really pretty clothing for very cheap prices! It's like Forever21 but better, I think!

7/18/14

Sammy Dress is an amazing site with a variety of things with affordable prices. I've bought tons of jewellery and watches. And to my surprise they were all of high quality and simply amazing. I love this site. Highly recommended by me.

7/18/14

CEce site n'est pas mauvais je ne suis pas vraiment décue a par que j'attend toujours quelques articles depuis 1 mois .. !!

7/17/14

I had a good overall experience with Sammy Dress. I love their products. You get good quality for the price. I have encountered a shipping issue with one of my orders, but overall I have been satisfied with their products and service

7/17/14

Its very nice website, prices are very cheap, quaility is good for a price, sometimes it is even looks more better that you could imagine! Personally i like jewelery from this site, its beautiful i bought shoes and blouses too. Its all good, Sizes ok as long you chech charts,but for european is the best go size one up!
Only one complain that, maybe site is not updating overy day, because you by item and its outofstock! You know about when customer service says is no longer available!

7/17/14

Item was SO inexpensive, HIGH quality and I received in in very good time.

7/17/14

"It's a great online store, has many beautiful items and uniques, and the price is excellent, but with my experience shopping at sammy dress its kind of a little negative.. i bought a few items and they sent them but a dress was missing, and i didnt refund my money, i have to comunicate with them and they sent me another dress a week later.. there are small details but no biggie!. <br>User's name: carolina.ciapara@hotmail.com"

7/17/14

Awesome!! eu adorei os dois produtos que eu comprei no site. chegaram em perfeitas condições!!

7/17/14

I am very happy with the products purchased from Sammy Dress. I ordered two dresses and some lingerie. My husband especially likes the lingerie.

7/17/14

I like sammy dress because the quality of the products is good according to the price.The top ordered was a perfect fit and i am glad that i shopped at the website as the dress was very reasonably priced.

7/16/14

My experience with SammyDress.com was amazing. I was a little skeptical at first about the prices but I&amp;amp;#039;m an optimistic person, so I went for it. I bought a beautiful hand/crossbody bag, multiple accessories, a swim suit , and a beautiful dress. In the process off my purchase, I didn&amp;amp;#039;t know when to expect my things. So I wrote the site a quick email and they got back to me within 24hrs and I was satisfied. Got my products in the next few days and I was pleased

7/16/14

Great prices and a variety of clothing. They offer discounts and shipping costs are not very expensive. The shipping was fast and hassle free. I recommend buying on this website.

7/16/14

It was a great experienced!

7/15/14

Minha experiência com SammyDress foi ótima, os preços eram acessiveis, os produtos chegaram perfeitos, e fui bem atendida. RECOMENDO!

7/15/14

Fast shipping, low prices (even though the shipping cost are a little expensive). I totally recommand sammydress, I will order again !

7/15/14

I Absolutely Love The Merchandise Itself. And The Prices Are Good Prices I Will Continue To Shop With Sammy . My Only Issue Is How Long It Takes For The Order To Arrive. I Wish It Could Get To Me Sooner Because I Always Order Ahead Of Time Before An Event Or Special Evening I Need The Order For.

Also, Customer Service Has Been Excellent.I Have A Dress That I Ordered And Completely Loved But , It Arrived Defective With A Hole In It And Paula Has Been Very Nice And She Is Taking Care Of It For Me.

7/15/14

Living in a small country in Eastern Europe, I always believed that shopping online is not a good choice, since the packages might not reach me at all. However, I tried ordering from Sammy Dress once and I was hooked! The packages always reach me in time and in perfect condition. The clothes they offer never disappointed me because every item is true to size and the variety is big and you can always find what you're looking for. Overall, I will order from Sammy Dress many times in the future.

7/15/14

I have honestly never had a problem with SammyDress. I am naturally wary of online shopping and more so with companies based in china because I am so far away from there. But SammyDress is trustworthy and safe and for a wary online shopper, I find myself always on there looking for something new to order. I am currently waiting on two orders and well maybe I'll come back on here to update this review when I receive them. But all in all, SammyDress is a simply amazing site.

7/15/14

It was the first time I bought something on the Internet. I was a little scared because of the unique size but it suits great. The dress are cute and cheap.
I recommand this website

I love sammydress.

7/15/14

I absolutely love Sammy Dress! I have loved every product that I have received and I cannot wait 'til I receive my next order. Thank you Sammy Dress for making shopping simple and fun!!

7/15/14

Sammy Dress provided such an affordable prices of products compared to other companies. Great money of saving for retailer business on the long term.

7/15/14

The items I received were better than I expected. They arrived sooner than expected. The fabrics, style & the quality of the design were all very good. In the USA I wear a medium to large top...my bust size is 38D. I chose Extra Large tops at Sammys' that looked loose but 3 of the 4 were a little snug. If you are at the top of Sammy's bust size be careful of the cut and fit. I will try another order since the quality was so nice! Sammy for your American client you might want to enlarge your extra large tops...I would be a regular customer!!!!

7/15/14

I ordered a couple of items, and the order was shipped only after I contacted customer service two weeks after the payment. I received the order in a week after that. The dress was not just the "not good" quality, it is just a piece of junk. The sides of the skirt are of different length, the side seams are crooked and have holes! The bottom trimming is uneven too. The people from China say that there are some companies in china, which buy defected produce from factories in bulk, then fix it a bit and resell. I believe that's what SammyDress.com actually does. Go on YahooAnswers to see the pictures of that junk dress(google sammydress reviews)

7/15/14

The items I ordered were of good quality for the price I paid. The shipping does take forever so order items like a month or 2 ahead of when you actually need them. Other than that I love the site!! Cheap yet good quality stuff. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone.

7/15/14

Sammy Dress has really nice products at a low price, and I really like them. The items Ive ordered so far have been of really good quality. The shipping does take long, so I recommend ordering like a month in advance or paying for a faster shipping speed. The only thing that bothers me is the sizing. You have to double check if it may fit you before ordering it because it does run small. Other than that, very cute and nice products.

7/15/14

I ordered two dresses, a pair of leggings and one pair pair of pants from SammyDress, it took a couple weeks to get here but once it did, I was not disappointed. My dresses fit perfectly, were very comfortable and I got many compliments in them as well as the paid of pants I got. I didn't like the material of the leggings as much, but the design was definitely cool!

7/15/14

Sammydress was good!! my first order was delivered really late but then I realized it was because of the free shipping but then it came and it was great. The orders after that one are perfect, the sizes and everything are ok! I will keep shopping here for sure.

7/15/14

Hi. I ordered many items from SammyDress and the quality of the products is really good. It took a month to receive my order and I raised tickets for the same but I got copy pasted replies but later on after receiving my order I was really happy with the quality just that I received 2 damaged necklaces but I am hoping for the replacement soon. :) But overall its a great site to shop online at cheaper prices with good quality products.

7/15/14

My experience so far with sammy dress has been pretty great. As long as you know your measurements you're golden. 9/10 times , the things I buy are both cheap and gorgeous. They fit great, wonderful material, and for a super low price too. The only set-back is waiting for processing, but that's usually because they are sold out of one item on your list, just put in a support ticket to ask what is and is not available and you will have it shipped out in 1-2 days. It's really a great site!!

7/14/14

I ordered several cloths and two bracelets from sammydress.com and there all very good and comfortable, I will continue to shop on this website.

7/14/14

The most perfect site with perfect products in great prices!I will prefer it again and again!

7/14/14

En général , c'est très bien passé avec eux.

7/14/14

I have only good things to say about sammydress. I recently bought 2 t-shirts from them. Though it took a while to receive my items, but the wait was worthwhile. I was bowled over by the excellent quality of the material. I really liked it. I would definitely recommend them

7/14/14

I loved the clothes and accessories to order in SammyDress, all came to me in perfect condition, only thing wrong is the time it takes me to get there but I guess it's because of the distance. It takes about 20 days to get to Miami

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber