US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-909-581-9508

711 Reviews for SammyDress

▼ Sort by: recent

8/21/14

The experience was bad. I bought a jacket that was in stock, but later, they said it not more. I chose another jacket, and when I received, the jacket was extremely small! I do not know if I will return to buy here again. I prefer buying on AliExpress.

8/21/14

Shipping was way too long!!
I took 4 weeks to get my stuff.
One think was BO.
the size chart is $#*! top! I order all large size and the stuff was more like small size! The men stuff are more.. women tee are round neck.

8/20/14

colliers recu cassé mais contente de ma commande a bientot

8/20/14

My experience with Sammy Dress was great! I was skeptical at first because I have been disappointed when shopping online in the past. I was very pleased with the service and the products especially seeing that the prices are so reasonable. The only downfall to this company is that sometimes the shipping can be a bit expensive especially if you want your stuff fast when the products are relatively cheap. To be fair though we do have to take into account how far they have to ship the goods. Otherwise the site is great and i would recommend it to any friends and family without a doubt!

8/19/14

Was excited to order from Sammy. After I placed order it was "processing" for over 2 weeks. Supposedly it shipped on 8/1-- over 2 weeks ago. Quite the buzz kill. I can't talk about quality because I am STILL waiting on the the 5 of 9 items that haven't been canceled.

Tip for consumers: I would definitely caution shoppers, especially if ordering special occasion items, order MONTHS in advance.

8/19/14

Great website.. Great product!!!

8/18/14

Awesome site! Easy to do a search for certain items. GREAT quality products and GREAT affordable prices.

8/18/14

Obtained everything i ordered thus far in the condition displayed. Really pleased with their prices and products.

8/18/14

"I will recommend this store - despite the fact that I encountered a problem that I was not very happy about and hope never happens again - I was satisfied with the customer service person who dealt with the query, she was very helpful. I was extremely happy with my dresses when I received them, in fact I have been recommending this store to any and every one looking for a great buy! I have even purchased more things recently!"

8/18/14

“I recently ordered a pair of pants and a jacket from sammydress and I am very happy with my order. First I was concerned it might take to long to get to me but actually it came very fast. By one week my order came. The product was amazing and the price was crazy low! For such a low price I got two amazing, great quality products!! I can't wait to order more items from sammydress!”

8/18/14

Good shop, gor everything so far - except they did not have one watch but they refound it to me with no complications.
Will shop again!

8/18/14

Excelente produto. Ótimo design e material de boa qualidade.
Adorei a compra e com certeza irei comprar mais.
Obrigada a equipe SammyDress

8/18/14

I used to shopping wish. Compared to some other sites sammydress is ok but I think they need some work.

8/18/14

Quick shipping to canada and amazing prices and quality ! I love it

8/17/14

so far the experience has been fair, just for the shipping fee, its sometimes makes me want to cancel my purchase, but the experience has been good.

8/16/14

Placed my order 10 days ago. They charged my account the same day but i have not recieved my shipment. when i check on the status it is always processing, sent a email. havent heard anything.

8/16/14

Best site to shop online for women apparels....love all the dress...price is so genuine...latest styles....nice dress material....fitting is so true as mentioned....must add in your bookmark...

8/15/14

I ordered leggings from sammy dress and after reading many negative reviews I was skeptical, but my order was delivered with 2 weeks and there was no damaged item. The material was good and the size was also as it was mentioned on the website. Overall I am very happy with SammyDress for quality and delivery time so far. I will continue to buy from them since the price is very affordable and highly recommend trying SammyDress.

8/15/14

Excellent shop, I have my online store and I trust SammyDress because they ship carefully every item I order. Shipment prize is reasonable and, of course, their products are top quality. I'll buy again, cheaper prize, best service.

8/13/14

SammyDress is one of the first online websites that I've actually trusted. My first order came fast and the items are better than I imagined! They are everything the website say they are. And, BONUS, the fashion trends are amazing!!! No one i know have any of the same clothings as me xD

8/12/14

Worst! Their size chart is bogus. I ordered one size fits all leggings that turned out to be made for a 10year old. I ordered a blouse that looks nice and again one size =very small. I ordered mid rings or knuckle rings and again too damned small. Hey but if you're a four foot 80pound Asian who doesn't mind waiting a year for your order then this is the site for you.

8/12/14

Ordered from Sammydress before March for my girlfriend and still haven't received anything but a headache and a run around. I tried to surprise her by ordering her a pair of heels and a few sexy outfits. I've submitted numerous support tickets and made so many trips to the post office that they know what I was coming there for each time. My girlfriend stopped ordering from Sammydress and all of her friends as well. They are cons and will take your money. No legit customer care service (phone number or website). WARNING!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM SAMMYDRESS

8/11/14

The website is easy to use and flows well. The products are unique and priced very well. The only critiques I have is the sizing. Typically they run small so anything you order you have to remember is going to arrive to you much shorter and smaller overall. Be careful with the 'one-size fits all' slogan. I had one product of that kind that fits beautifully and has become one of my favorite dresses but I had a couple other items that did not fit at all. The shipping time can be lengthy, especially if it is a large order. They have a point system that rewards loyal customers by giving them discounts on services and purchases. I must be careful of what I buy here as far as size goes but the price and unique products can't be beat.

8/11/14

Aunique experience in buying sammydress.Apesar distance, ease of purchase was phenomenal and fast.

8/10/14

Do not let the five stars to four stars fool you! This is a SCAM Website. STAY AWAY! They gave my order completely wrong, $#*!ty material, and a totally different dress then what was order, a long ass waiting time, I highly doubt I'm going to get my refund but I'll be damned and will get all my money back, they wont have a penny from me! This is an incompetent business! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!

8/10/14

I visit their website often to check what is new. It seems like they always have something to offer and new. Most of their products are replicas from other website so actual products are different from pictures that they display sometimes. However prices are reasonable and I actually found many good stuff from them.

8/10/14

I bought several times on Sammy dress, and are in general very satisfied. Customer service is very good, and also many of their items. The shipments are fast enough, and great prices.

8/10/14

Excellent site. Prices are amazing and customer service is very good.

8/9/14

The quality of the products is awesome!!! Both times I purchased with Sammy Dresses, I got the shipping sooner than expected!!! Cloth is true to size and some pretty awesome designs! Also, every time I have an enquiry, I receive a reply from them straight away! Love the website and I'll definitely will be buying again!!!!

The website is legit.
Good quality clothing.
Fast shippng.
Ridiculously cheap prices.

-military member from Texas.

8/9/14

I really liked the dress I bought in Sammy Dress, the price was very cheap and it came in 21 days, which is normal since it came from China. In the moment I am very pleased with Sammy Dress.

8/9/14

"I had a look at Sammydress website and was very pleased with their items, very fashionable and price wise accessible. After some consideration I decided to give it a go and order. I was pleased with the speed I received my order, I was really amazed with my dressed as they were of good quality and ideal size wise. So after my first order I can say so far Sammydress deserves a

8/8/14

Overall a good experience, some minor issues.. But nothing to worry about!

8/8/14

I had a good experience with them so far. I got everything that I ordered and they fit. I am waiting on my third order to get here. They have great clothes at a reasonable price in styles that I like.

8/8/14

IMBECILES!!! oriental or not!!! phone number not working!1 chat service took forever and a clueless imbecile still COULD NOT ANSWER OR ADDRESS MY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS!!..will never do business with stupid fools like these!! and the shipping charges!! kiss my won-ton!!

8/7/14

Overall decent experience. Quality is what you pay for, sometimes shipping takes a while.

8/7/14

At first I thought I love this website and I am ok with slow processing of my orders. However the second time I ordered from them and inquired about all of my packages, most of it were unavailable and they are still selling it online without putting a sign that they are out of stock. they also promised me that I will get refunded but they never did that with my first order neither my second one. they also sent me a dress from my first order that is highly defective and I cannot send it back since its been two months since I placed that order. then on my second order, I PAYED IT TO BE EXPEDITED and when I checked for a tracking number there's no tracking number, then when I contacted their customer support, they told me that it was on the FLAT RATE that's why there's no tracking and all they told me was "WE HOPE YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE SOON". I tried to contact them again but I am getting the same script over and over again. I am very frustrated and disappointed and I feel that this company is scamming people with their money. I spent over $150 in total of both orders and it is definitely not worth it. after I receive my package I will never ever order from sammy dresses again and I WANTED TO WARN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM. SOME DRESSES ARE NICE BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS AS WELL AS THEIR SHIPPING AND HANDLING . IF THERE'S A RATING FOR 0 I WOULD PUT THAT IT COZ THEY DON'T EVEN QUALIFY FOR 1! I placed my order last 07/11 and still haven't received it yet after I payed the expedite fee! SCAM!

8/7/14

It is exactly as shown on photos and exactly worth of its price.
I am very satisfied and I can recommend SammyDress without doubt.

Veteran Reviewer
8/5/14

Sorry but "Sammydress.com" SUCKS! The only good reviews they seem to have here are 5 star "I love them" shill / fake accounts!

Before you use them, read the MANY pages of angry unhappy customers!

As for their comment? "Regarding your order, we have solve all the issues for you, check your account"

I don't have an account with them and I never will. So they CAN'T AND DIDN'T solve anything. ( just doing lip service as usual )

8/5/14

SammyDress is a trustworthy site, in my opinion. I have ordered from them quite a few times now and they have never failed to send me my orders, which take about a month to come in due to the distance :) Items are also in good condition for such affordable prices. I would recommend this site to others!

8/5/14

I absolutely love this shopping on this site. Every time I get on, there is always a large variety of things to buy at a good quality. Not mention everything is a lot cheaper than other places. The only downside is that most of their stuff is one size, so varying body sizes and types would have a harder time finding clothes they like that would fit.

8/5/14

I can only give two stars at this time because my order came with three missing pieces and one stained dress. You guys never responded to my concern about the stained dress and ignored the issue and now I'm still waiting for my missing pieces that you promised to send. So far, not too happy. There were couple dresses I received that are very cute and like but overall I am not completely satisfied.

8/3/14

Shipping and processing is pretty slow, but the products are great and very cheap so I figure it is worth the wait.

8/3/14

If I could give it 0 stars I would! My experience was absolutely horrible. Not only does the shipping cost a Thor of the order, but when received it is extremely poor quality and runs so small you might as well be ordering children's clothing. Prob the worst part is the return process, not only do you may the astronomical shipping price AGAIN but then they charge you a 15% restocking fee. So basically I paid $75 For absolutely NOTHING in return. There response indicated I should give them as gifts to Chinese friends. ...what?!?!?!?!? Absolutely horrible

8/3/14

Very good previous order quick delivery. Sizes very clear and helpful , not had any dealings with customer service but on the whole very good a great value for money .

8/3/14

The items I ordered are very good quality. The clothes fit well & the the colors are as seen in the pic. It took a little longer than expected to receive my order & it's just a partial order. I made the order on June 21. I'm still waiting for a few items. Can't wait to see how the other items will look (hopefully in the near future)...

8/2/14

Great and awesome products!

8/2/14

My experience with SammyDress was great. I ordered a Leopard Print 3/4 Sleeve Chiffon Cardigan. It arrived in 9 days and in excellent condition. The material didn't feel cheap and the piece was well sewn together. Overall a great buy.

8/2/14

I am extremely pleased to have found this website. It provides great merchandise at great prices. I have referred many people to this site.

8/2/14

Sammy Dress asked me to write a review because it means a lot to them ( in that way you can improve your self)..
So I ordered 3 Blouses, a neclease and Belt...
I take a long time that I got it, but I am from Slowenien (EU), so I understand that. :)
The quality of articles was very good (I did not expect it depending on the amount of articles). Difficultis in ordering are just sizes - I ordered 2 articles size M and one of them fits me well and one of them is too big, one article I ordered size L and it is to small... I wrote that to sammy dress suport and they send me a copon for 10% discount for my next order and I am gona make it soon and I just cant wait to get another package because stuff is realy good. :D
I have also to say that their support center is very good - they respond in 24h. :D
What i dont like that shiping is not so cheap... (I ordered articles for 20USD and shipping was 8USD - almost half a price of ordered articles) they have some free shipping articles but that are just necleases, belts and stuff like that (they could make some free shipping blouses, dresses .. ) :D”

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber