US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

orlaithb

So I decided to use the customer service which I had heard all bad reviews from and I asked why they weren't sent out. (in 1,057 reviews)

kimberlyc40

He further advised I give them another 7 to 10 days to have my COMPLETE order at my doorsteps or provide a FULL refund. (in 3,741 reviews)

cathyn8

Sammydress sells items that are not the exact same thing as the pictures. (in 1,836 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ayannas1
2/13/16

I love Sammydress, I have bought several dresses....my fiance has picked out a few that he loves on me! Affordable dresses you can't find at a local store. I bought a one size fits all dress that wasn't appealing on me and Sammydress is working with me to make it correct! Thanks Sammydress

simeons20
2/13/16

Cheap material, horrible craftsmanship, and your order will take months to be delivered in full. Read the worse record from others online. That's what you should expect. Be sure you know how to put in a dispute with your credit card company.

turbom
2/13/16

Not a very good site, although I do not thinks that it is a scam. I did buy some things from there for my wife. It took a long time to get it all with several different shipping days, and the product is very inferior. Sizes do not match up to American size. Spend the difference elsewhere to get what you want with quality.

johnd499
2/13/16

I want everybody got to beware when you bought from SammyDress. Paid the items and never received. Now I want a full refund back and still didn't get? almost 2 months.

elenav13
2/13/16

My 12 y o daughter has ordered the item for the Halloween, the item did not arrive. We asked to make the refund or replace the order, but the answers from the customer support are not related to the refund or replacing the order, they write us the things that are not related to the refund or replacing the order. The worst experience I have ever had, very bad impression

fahima4

Fahim Ahmad

ashkanb
2/12/16

It is almost Three months, I have not received my orders. I made a claim wrote few emaisl they NEVER responded back.

sallym44
2/12/16

Horrible! I should have known you can't buy the beautiful dresses you see in the photos for those prices. I ordered a medium dress for my daughter and it was a joke. It wasn't even finished being put together. There were no hems and the lace wasn't sewn down and the size was for a child. What a joke. Don't waste your money!

michaelc268
2/12/16

i purchased wrist watches and even some clothes from sammy dress and i was always happy. Good items and good shippung time here to Malta.

lynnel11
2/12/16

I have placed many orders with Sammy Dress ad my experiences with them have been, on the whole, very favorable. It does take awhile for an order to reach me but then I guess that can be expected since they come from so far away. This last order, I did have problems with though. I rec'd it alright but there was an item missing and they never informed me which they should have. I have to send two emails asking where it was before I got a response. I wasn't happy. Only time I ever had a problem.

lianeo
2/12/16

I ordered with some reservations because of poor reviews. I have had a great experience. I recieved my order in a little under two weeks. I was very pleased with the product. I felt the quality was fine. Will definently order again.

theresac25
2/12/16

M1601210825224900 is my order number and i was very satisfied with the www.sammydress.com companys quick and swift delivery off my order. i have no complaints and i am a happy first time online shopper. the parcel came in exactly 10 days and i was satisfied with the frequent emails as to the tracking of my parcel. the support service gave me personal yet professional services in the queries i had during payment. i have definately built good trust with this company and look foward in making more purchases. i am also deeply grateful that they managed to deliver my order without any delays and problems. above all i was over joyed with the quality of my purchase and love the hair so much . all fashionistas must get to this website asap!!!

sonyas18
2/11/16

I ordered several items and received all but one item, which was sold out by the time I finished ordering. Sammy Dress quickly acknowledged the item being sold out and immediately refunded the amount to the option of my choice (S points or Wallet).

When I ordered, I knew enough ahead of time to know what type of sizing to expect (I did my homework and ordered what I believed would fit, after reading many other reviews). People complain about the sizing, but if you place your order knowing ahead of time that the sizes run on the very-small side, you can order sizing that you would expect to fit. I am normally a Small or Medium, and even with that, I still ordered at minimum an XL, sometimes 1or 2XL, depdning on how the style looked in the picture.

My orders consisted of:
- 4 dresses (one of which was too big & didn't have the right color) The other 3 fit perfectly & I loved them all.
- 2 bathing suits, both of which fit great (again, ordered XL)
- 1 short sleeve top - fit perfectly.
- 1 men's hoodie for my husband (he's a medium, ordered XL and it fit great).

I will definitely order from them again - I would just advise anyone who orders to do your homework on the sizing first :-)

jessicai6
2/11/16

I ordered almost $300 worth of product around the first week of December. I still have not received over half of it. I have been going back and forth with them for 2 months. They finally told me last week that my items were lost by the shipping company and I would have to purchase them again if I still wanted them. VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THEM.

samanthad21
2/11/16

I have ordered a few items from Sammy Dress and have been very pleased with all of them. They were a good quality and nice low prices. The shipping isn't too long and you can pay for faster delivery if you choose to. I will definitely be shopping there again.

danab43
2/11/16

I ordered several dresses for my wedding, the prices were so cheap it was worth it to get them all and decide later. The dresses that came weren't even close to what the pictures are. They look like they are being made by blind moneys. They were all shorter then pictured and I mean a lot shorter. A tea length dress came as a mini skirt dress. The quality is so poor you can't even give them away...no one with good vision will want them. They make it IMMPOSSIBLE to return anything, dozens of emails and the website will constantly not accept what you type and you have to start over! HORRIBLE TERRIBLE WORST COMPANY EVER!!

catherinec46
2/11/16

They send you wrong stuff that is so cheap. Won't order again just don't care shipped in a small bag. So disappointed. .doesn't deserve a rating F for nothing.

mem99

"Hello,
I ordered a verry comfy sweatshirt and a really stylish bathsuit. I had a lot of compliments on both.
Before I ordered my sweatshirt, I took the time to read the comments. Some people posted pictures of them, wearing the item, so you can't go wrong. You know exactly how it will look like and how it fits. Size is an issue for a lot of people but again it's because they don't read the description. you don't pick your usual size, you go to the measurement page and you choose your size accordingly. I am a xs/s in US size, but i will order a Medium or Small depending on the item.
I had an issue with my bathsuit, It was a little bit tight, but I knew from the beginnig that I should have picked a bigger size. And yet, the technical support was so nice and polite and gave me a refund.
The shipping is long, but the items are sent from China. Processing time is 3 to 7 days, then the shpiping to Canada is a 25 days, so let's say a max of 5 weeks. I received my order after exactly 5 weeks including christmas and new year hollidays.
Nothing to complain about so far, the items are good quality, i am happy with my order, and I recommend that website

Have a nice day people"

camillep4
2/10/16

On trouve chez eux des articles bon marché avec des pris très attractifs. Il faut toutefois prévoir les frais de port assez important (ce qui normal, les articles venants de Chine), mais les prix restent toujours intéressants à la fin. Tous les bijoux ont la livraison offerte. J'ai reçu toutes mes commandes dans les délais avec la livraison économique (environ 3 semaines après la commande) et je n'ai eu aucun frais de douanes à payer car ils ont divisé mes commandes en plusieurs petits colis de 5 articles maximum. Les tailles uniques correspondent à du M et les tailles notifiées sont correctes (je n'ai reçu aucun article trop petit, mais plutôt un peu grand, faisant du S). Si vous n'êtes pas pressés de recevoir vos articles, un site très intéressant que je vous recommande.

aenyag
2/10/16

I have messaged through their customer complaint section I have emailed and messaged on Facebook and all over their Facebook page... nothing no resolution to any of their many issues their sizing chart is completely fabricated so unless you are a size 10 UK (order a XL) don't bother wasting your money I also wouldn't waste anymore then $5 on anything the fabric they use is like a child's dress up costume. Over all AVOID don't waste your money like I have they have absolutely no customer service at all so there is no fallback to try and get a refund or any kind of resolution

murield1
2/9/16

nice selection of wigs for less.

dawnm67
2/9/16

Received my order yesterday my dresser don't look like anything in the picturesame the main one I wanted for a night hasn't even turned up but still been charged for it don't know how to get in contact with this company apart from phoning America I'm so annoyed no one order from this site it's rubbish.

catherinek16
2/9/16

I ordered a wig for a costume party coming up on February 16th. After two weeks I had heard nothing!! I inquired and they told me they were sorry but it was out of stock...REALLY They sold me something they did not even have and now I am totally screwed. They said it would be a while before they got more in!! If you are out of stock you should let your customer know. THEY SUCK....go elsewhere!!

eds156
2/9/16

I ordered a shirt and a sweater on December 17, 2015. My payment came out that same day. Three weeks later, my order was still processing. When I got in touch with them regarding it, I was referred to the processing time on the sweater that I'd ordered, which was 7 to 15 business days.
Once that time frame was up, I contacted them again, only to be told my sweater was now out of stock. I asked for another sweater, same price and was told that I needed to pay $1.42 for the shipping and handling on the new sweater, which I did.
The shirt that I had ordered showed as being shipped and that I would be sent the tracking number and delivery date.
I haven't received my shirt. I haven't received my sweater, either of them. And I havent received any information on either order. I did recieve a email that said that I was being refunded half of the price of the order, but with no specific reason for it.
This entire company is shady. I've done business with Chinese companies before and I can assure you, this company brings shame upon the other businesses in that country.
I would NEVER do business with them and plan on telling all of my friends and anyone who will listen to not do business with them.

rjb4
2/9/16

I knew something was fishy when I tried to make my purchase with my secured visa credit card and they said I couldn't use the card to pick another one. For those wondering a secured credit card is one where you decide the charge limit and when it reaches that limit the card is declined. Anyways I decided to suspend my order and come read some reviews. Nothing but negative reviews. Some mention having fraudulent charges on their cards which explains why they refused my secured card. Do not shop with Sammy dress.

stanleya8
2/8/16

Am stanley from nigeria. Am so glad to receive all my orders, though some items are not as it is on there site but are similler. The items I order are jacket, t-shirt, 3 wrist watche, shirt and a bracelet. The jacket is cool on me, the T-shirt is exactly the it is on the site n fits me more, same with the wrist watches bt only d shirt is of low quality n grade but d bracelet is exactly the way it is on there site and very cheap to aford and the shipment only took 16 days to arrived while d bracelet took just 13 days to arrived because I use d flat rate method of shipping which was extimated to take 25 business days to arrived its destination. So am glad that wat I ordered came at d right time. I recommend sammydress to those who are willing to buy cloths and some others stuff online to checkout sammydresss. But do not order with d intention of using such item for an up coming event because delay might occure along d line, but sammydress is COOL, keep it up.

juliev18
2/8/16

This is a merchant operating overseas so expect long delays when you order clothes.

They make it extremely difficult for you to receive a refund for your money because they don't want to despite however many emails you make regarding a cancelled order, returning items, etc.

They make it extremely hard on you to return your items because they require pictures and measurements to be taken. Excuse me, but if I don't fit your sizes and no longer want the item, it is YOUR job to start the return process.

The clothing may entice you with how cheap it is but it is not worth it.

I had clothes in my order that did not ship to me because they were out of stock and instead of notifying me like regular shops do in the US, they charged my card anyway didn't send it to me and when I contacted them they wanted to give me store credit? BEWARE it is a scam.

The product is inferior and really small. Trust me, it's not worth the hassle. Shop elsewhere and use more reputable websites. Don't get scammed.

jessv6
2/8/16

This was the most horrible online shopping experience I have ever encountered. I was fully aware shipping would take a little longer than usual but a month and a half was just ridiculous l. When I finally recieved the merchandise even more disappointment kicked in, from color, to style and most important material it was all terrible, the only thing I can compare it to was the material used for Halloween costumes on what was supposed to be nice dresses! Although their advertised prices are extremely low for what you "think" you're getting once the ridiculous shipping prices are factored in the price per item isn't even worth it!!!!! And then you have to pay for returns with only the hope that you'll recieve a refund in a couple of months, i learned my lesson and will never again order from there again and nobody should either. Save your money and order from more reputable companies!!! Just terrible

brandyf8
2/8/16

I ordered a shirt 3 wks ago no confirmation email , no way to contact them and they took my money for it....I am very appalled by this. Wish I would of read reviews before I ordered from this crappy, scam company! I am going to dispute my transaction. This is terrible! Don't buy from this terrible whatever you call them

rosicad

The best dress..

annt36
2/7/16

First time I've used this site and was immediately impressed with prices. I was not happy with shipping cost but still ordered. Items were over a week later than expected which is not good due to the cost. One item was missing and I had been emailed about it but no refund has been issued? Another piece was completely wrong sizing too. Having looked through returns policy ect I cannot be bothered to claim as I don't think products are too bad considering £3 - £7 roughly each. As a size 22 cheap clothes shops like Primark don't cater for me so it's been niceto get some cheap clothes without spending a fortune. The quality not great but you do get what you pay for.

annaz6
2/7/16

All items are awesome, shipping is fast, prices are low an quality is very good. I am very satisfied and recommend this shop to all :)

charlenep3
2/7/16

I ordered two dresses in November 2015 and I received one dress that was suppose to be an2 x and it was a small. I still haven't received the other dress and it is February 2016. I wouldn't suggest this site to anyone.

alexisf15
2/7/16

Not only did it take over three months to receive my one dress I ordered, it wasn't even the right dress. Worst website to ever buy clothes from. Never again

laurent48
2/7/16

I first stumbled upon SammyDress when I was looking for something I could find no where else: a pink leather jacket. However, with ease, I found exactly what I was looking for at SammyDress. Consequently, I wasted no time and bought that leather jacket. I had no problems with payments, it was quick and simple, and my order was placed right away! When I finally got the leather jacket (in a very good amount of time - I didn't have to wait long at all!) I was amazed that it looked exactly like it did on the computer. All the details were the same, and it was true to size, which is very difficult to find when you are online shopping! Needless to say, I am going to be a continued customer with SammyDress for the good prices, the reasonable shipping rates, the cute finds, and the great customer service. I am one happy customer!

sharonm121
2/7/16

I've been waiting on 2 items since November and it is now February. This number they have to call is no answer and then it doesn't sound a company phone. I will never order anything from them ever again. And please don't order anything from them either. I'm posting this on every site I possibly can so that no one else gets drawn into their scam.

dorothys36
2/7/16

I ordered a dress and on arrival I couldn't believe how poorly made it is. The zip isn't central in the back and the lace on the front is to one side by a couple of inches. Totally unwearable. They said that all items are quality checked before shipping, then whoever checked it needs to be re-trained or sacked. When I complained I was told I had to pay for return shipping. I am demanding either free shipping or a full refund.

Tip for consumers: Do not use them, give your money to charity instead.

stephaniel43
2/7/16

I could not believe the cheap quality of the fabric. It reminded me of grown people doll clothes. Do not buy anything from this company. They know when you get your items you would want to return them so they do not include an invoice. You have no way of contacting them to get your money back. I can tell from the envelope they are located in China.....If its seems to good to be true, then its too good to be true.

foxr
2/7/16

There items come from china, so it could take months to get it, If you don't choose the $ option for tracking you will never know where your merchandise is. I contacted the company at least 6 times and all they say is we shipped it out. Yesterday I did the on line chat and he stated it was coming from china and could take a few months, since I didnt' purchase the tracking # I just had to wait. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

sergeyy3
2/7/16

I would not recommend to buy nothing from it.
Avoid it if possible.
Don't return money when sending wrong item. Dont reply on emails and etc.

lauries36
2/6/16

I placed 3 very large orders and the items are terrible! I didn't keep the little plastic bags each piece was in because they were dirty and smelly. And now, it is looking like they will not let me return the items. If it is sizing, I can take pictures of each item, pictures of each item with a tape measure - pictures of poor quality. $600 in orders, ain't nobody got time for that. This is ridiculous! I HATE all of the items I got from sammydress!

anna-leeb
2/6/16

SammyDress always has great prices on trendy clothes, makeup,etc. I have been shopping there since 2014 and I plan on continuing! Love them!

kathyf29
2/6/16

This website is a total scam. The clothing is awful and you are just wasting your money. The four items I purchased are unwearable. I spent $98.00 and after contacting the company they told me to ship it back. It will cost over $185.00 to ship. They settled on giving me $11.78 refund. Whoo Hoo Awesome...NOT. Save your money. But anyone else who was scammed, here is where you can go to complain....They need to be shut down.

loiss24
2/6/16

I feel raped by this company. no phone # to call no live operators. I wished to god I had read these reviews and I could have saved the money that they have apparently stolen from me.
Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me.I have totally given up on ever receiving my orders from them after all these negative reviews speaks for itself.I want my money back and I will not stop until they are exposed for the scam artists that they are.

upsetc4
2/6/16

This site has the worse quality and the worse customer service. Actually they have NO customer service. They have automated responses that just spin you in circles. NEVER BUY from them. It took 2 months to get 1 item from this ridiculous site. NEVER NEVER EVER Buy from Sammydress.

shirleyr37
2/6/16

I made the mistake of ordering 3 shirts off Sammydress...Firstly,... I ordered an extra large and what I got was a small that would just fit my sister who is 120 lbs...The quality of the clothing was disturbing and of the lowest grade...The best part though was what one of the shirts said...instead of saying " A girl knows her limits, A wise girl knows..." and I don't know what the end of it was supposed to say.. it said " A girls krows her limiti, A wise giri krows shuyau noie ".....Now what the hell does that even mean??? anyways this experience put a bitter taste in my mouth in regards to shopping online...Lesson Learned!!!

williami40
2/6/16

I have great experience from SammyDress.com. I've only ordered one time but i'm planning to order again. Product selection is very large so anybody can find something to purchase. Quality of the products are good and i'm very pleased about the products i have bought so far.

Tip for consumers: Shipping might take few weeks so make your orders early enough.

charlottes30
2/6/16

This company is a rip off. Dress I ordered wasn't correct colour, poorly made and had a huge rip in it! Please save your money and don't be scammed!

shannonj18
2/6/16

If I can help one unsuspecting person then I will be happy with the money I am out of pocket for complete JUNK! I can only assume that the good reviews are put on here by themselves.
First of all the first package I received was the better of what I bought and that is saying something. It was at least close to looking like the pictures other then threads hanging, being cheaply made, and entirely different material then description.
Second package I received had 1 item which didn't even come close to the item I ordered, a blood stained bikini which I almost threw up upon realising I touched it, and other items so bent and damaged they were unusable.
Still waiting on third package which they say is coming but I won't hold my breath. I plan on finding every site I can to warn poor unsuspecting people that this is very much a scam. Also calling and cancelling/changing credit card as I see other consumers had fraudulent charges from this site!!! Lesson learned will do my online shopping at my regular honest sites!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

johnk245
2/6/16

Placed my order on Dec 1 and still have not received my package. :Customer Service" rep said it could take up to 2 months (expired on Mon). I called again and they said it's on way although they have no way of tracking package. Actually it's packages because one month after I order, they told me one of the items was 'out of stock' ... Good things the items were inexpensive..

472 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

44 Coupons for SammyDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at SammyDress to save!
Go to SammyDress