US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 235 reviews)

olgaj

if I'd known, I could order different gifts for the guests amazing, high-quality and just interesting. (in 947 reviews)

maricels

I got 5 items and I like all of them from SammyDress. (in 508 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aliciah3
10/24/14

I placed an order on 9/30 and was notified on 10/7 that my order was shipped. I checked the tracking today with Netherlands Post Register and it's still in Pre-advised! That means it hasn't even been received by the post register yet and it's 10/21, almost a month later. Sammy Dress has lied to me about my product being shipped. Additionally, I tried to submit a question on the website and every possible link to contact a customer service rep is down. I am very disappointed and hope that Sammy Dress management and employees are ashamed at the treatment of their customers. We trusted in your business and you have clearly cheated many people. I will not ever do business with Sammy Dress in the future and will certainly not recommend them to a friend.

Tip for consumers: Don't! Avoid this site. You'd be better off shopping at Forever 21 or a thrift store.

aneeshah
10/24/14

I came across Sammydress randomly on Facebook. I was amazed by the low prices and the reviews! You can see how the product looks on others, which is SO helpful because you can almost imagine how it will look on you! The process was so smooth and easy. I am already getting ready to make my winter order!

teresam22
10/23/14

I just had an AWESOME live chat with the sweetest, caring and concerned Customer Service Rep by the name of Euliana who fixed every issue for me while in the chat and acknowledged my feelings with a motivated instinct to take care of me. She should be acknowledged for her strive and fight to keep customers happy any and every way she can. Because of Euliana I will order again and do business since she was reassuring and apologetic. GREAT JOB EULIANA!!!! YOU ARE WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! YOUR THE BEST!!

yadys
10/23/14

I have just known about SammyDress from almost one year, but in all this period I have felt really well and confortable with buying for them. The prices and the quality of the products are really good, there are sometimes some problems of delay with the products, but all the things that I have bought until now I have recieved them. I really suggest anyone who wants to spend a small amount of money for a good rate of quality to buy here. They have a lot of choises and all you nedd to do is to read carefully all the descriptions of the products

tammyh11
10/23/14

BUYERS BEWARE~!!! DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO FALL INTO MY SHOES... THINK TWICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE BEFORE PURCHASING... I WISH I DID MY RESEARCH ON SAMMYDRESS.COM BEFORE PURCHASING... (EVERYTHING I WROTE BELOW I HAVE PROOF FOR... I AM SO UPSET I HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON HERE TO WARN OTHERS AND PREVENT OTHERS FROM WALKING IN MY SHOES) If only I could give them negative star... My husband and I ordered ONE item (ONE graphic t-shirt for roughly $20 USD) from them, they somehow charged us $142 USD and sent us a bunch of crappy woman blazers (which by the way is NOT WHAT WE ORDERED!) when we contacted them back in the beginning of June, they did not resolve the problem but simply said "it would cost you as much to send it back to CHINA so instead we will try to give you some coupon for future purchases... or we might be able to refund SOME of your $$ back"... that was what i received in JULY. It would have cost us over $80 to have the unwanted items shipped back to CHINA... which by the way we were not aware that the items were from CHINA because the company (WHEN I CALLED BEFORE MAKING MY ONE ITEM PURCHASE, THEY INFORMED ME THAT IT IS FROM SINGAPORE)... We are in the process of working with our bank to do a chargeback. THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE and TOOK FOREVER AND A DAY to reply back and when they do reply back to you, it is someone else and it's like they have no idea what your issue is and would ask you all over again "how can we help you and what seems to be the problem"... I am extremely frustrated when this order was made at the beginning of JUNE for ONE item that should be only $20 (for the t-shirt) including shipping charges which turned into unauthorized charges for god knows what that came out to a total of $142 !!!!!!!!! and quoting from them "MIGHT BE ABLE TO REFUND SOME OF YOUR $$"... how about ALL OF WHAT YOU TOOK WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD SAY THIS IS FRAUD AT IT'S BEST... seriously... i have never dealt with such a horrible online ordering before... and they lied at the beginning when i asked where the t-shirt will be coming from... they reassured me it will come from Singapore... THE WORST PART IS that all the stuff they sent no one could ever wear it, the quality is horrific, the style and fit is very bad... i can't even wear it if I fit those clothes... but the key to the problem here is, I did not order those items, did not allow them to charge me for these items... did not authorize them to charge me $142 !!!!

Here's something to think about before making your order with SAMMYDRESS.COM::: Imagine if you ordered a men's suit from them for $50 and 3 weeks later received 6 dresses and a floral men's blazer with a total charge of $200 deducted from your bank account... are you ok with the rest of the unauthorized charges made to your bank account? As for the unwanted clothes, after contacting them, they asked you to ship to (this is by the way the address they asked me to ship back the stuff the charged from me and made me pay for the shipping fees) Room 201, 2nd Floor, Building 8 Zhongxin Industrial City, Chuangye Road, ShenZhen Guangdong Province, 518054 CHINA... i'm from Texas USA... try shipping that to CHINA... and at the beginning of AUGUST they advised me to have it shipped via USPS... which by the way, WILL NOT TRACK YOUR ORDER AND WILL NOT DO A SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION ONCE IT LEAVES THE UNITED STATES BOARDER!!!!!!... so after you have it shipped back to them, and they claimed they didn't receive it... well... good luck w/that scenario...

BUYERS BEWARE~!!!! please please be careful and stay away... save your money... the quality of the fabric is horrible... does not look like ANYTHING on the website... and the sizes... well the ONE t-shirt that we actually ordered DID NOT FIT EVEN WHEN WE ORDERED 2 sizes up...(and keep in mind my husband wears a standard MEDIUM NOT big & tall medium but just STANDARD MEDIUM) and IT WAS STILL TOO SMALL and SHORT... like his BELLY BUTTON WAS SHOWING type of SHORT...

Tip for consumers: BUYERS BEWARE~!!! DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO FALL INTO MY SHOES... THINK TWICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE WITH SAMMYDRESS.COM, PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE BEFORE PURCHASING... I WISH I DID MY RESEARCH ON SAMMYDRESS.COM BEFORE PURCHASING... this company takes your money w/o your authorization and ships items you did not authorizes them to charge for and then offer a solution by giving you store credit/bonus to use in your next purchase or might refund SOME of your money back... NOT ALL of your money

stevef47
10/23/14

I ordered a jacket in September and selected the 3-7 day delivery option with tracking number. This 3-7 days shipping feature (which was not cheap) was for estimate delivery after processing. After my order spent multiple days in "processing", I sent an email inquiring as to when they would expect the item to be shipped. I was told by a person identifying themselves as "Hennessy" that they had been moving their warehouse and were having a delay for all orders (something they should have said upfront rather than wait for people to complain). I had to ask multiple times to get a clear answer on predicted wait time. I was then told that wait time for processing was 9-11 days. That alone was more than expected, but, of course, it turned out to not be true.

After 11 days, my order was still "processing". I sent multiple emails getting clarification and requesting expedited shipping, just to be completely ignored for a long period of time. Finally, after waiting nearly a for weeks, the order was sent for delivery (with still not response from a SammyDress rep and no expedited shipping. I then attempted to use the tracking information they gave me, which of course did not work on their website. I sent an email asking about this, just to be told that I could use my tracking number to track my package. I had to ask multiple times over the course of multiple days to get my tracking number sorted out. After several MAJOR delays and headaches, and nearly a month of waiting, I finally got my jacket. They jacket itself? Smaller than advertised.

This was the single worst shopping experience I have had in my life, both online and in person. I strongly advise you to avoid SammyDress. I rate my service and experience as completely unacceptable.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs.

minam5
10/22/14

une découverte par hasard de ce site très concluante!
un rapport qualité/prix judicieux
je conseil!!

raquelc5
10/22/14

I have had a great experience with sammydress
i received my items on time, the best prices i have ordered so many things from them and will be ordering more.

denism37
10/22/14

Excellent quality and excellent prices! The best place to buy clother online!

jenniferr62
10/22/14

Horrible service. I ordered three items on August 4th and it still hadn't shipped after 2 months. This whole time I kept asking when it'd be shipped and they'd give me a date or time frame, then it still wouldn't get shipped. Asked for a refund and now 2 weeks later I'm still waiting on that. They also acted annoyed with me and like I needed to be more patient...because 2 months isn't a long wait? Don't buy from them!

irisc4
10/22/14

Quick replies to inquires, and cheap cute products. Arrive within date given on site and the payment process is easy

aurorem
10/21/14

Very happy with my shopping at Sammy Dress, I've ordered a scarf and it has been delivered very fast and it's beautful. Very good experience with the Customer services I've reached for another order, reply and solution fast and very proactive

katieh26
10/20/14

Worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Site states items will ship in 8-15 days. Day 15 items were still pending. Opened 3 tickets on their website to try and get order status. Site states 24 hour response time but I didn't receive a single response, and its been 15 days since my first ticket. Opened up a complaint on paypal for a full refund and the items were shipped the very next day....coincidental? They never replied to the paypal resolution center either. The items appeared 12 days later and they are the worst clothing items I have ever seen. Poorly constructed, pulls/strings in the fabric and no tags on some of them. I went to look at their return policy and you have seven days to issue a return, you have to wait for seller authorization and you have to pay the return fees. Considering they never responded to any of my other inquiries I am not even going to waste my time to try and issue a return. Lesson learned and $65 wasted.

kayg16
10/20/14

FAIR WARNING-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
I ordered 3 items from this company on 9/26! It took them 2 weeks to even provide tracking information, that never updates to even tell you when to expect your package! On top of that when I emailed them they said it would take 7-10 business days from the date the item shipped to arrive but then later had someone else email me saying it would take 25 business days!!!! It wasn't until I began to complain about their lack of service that I was then advised that one of the items was not even in stock! I was beyond angry to say the least! Even with all that being said they have done NOTHING to accomodate me other than offering a coupon but let's get real, who the hell would purchase from them after having this experience?

Tip for consumers: DONT EVER PURCHASE FROM THEM IF YOU NEED THE ITEMS IN A TIMELY FASHION! IT'LL BE A MONTH BEFORE YOU EVEN GET A TRACKING NUMBER!

raffaellas
10/20/14

I am satisfied with Sammydress. I have made several purchases from it, the prices are cheap, the quality of products is good for the price and they have a really wide choice in all areas, cute things that I can't find in my country or not for this prices! When I had problems or need, for example questions about size or other details, I've always had a response from the costumer service. Usually their product descriptions are accurate and I find really helpful the buyers reviews. I always find discount coupons, also you can get points for your purchases and reviews that you can use for discount. The shipment takes about a month, sometimes more, but living in Europe it is normal and you always must consider it when you buy from China.

delaneyl
10/20/14

First thing to know: This site won't post a review less than 3 stars on any item. The item (if no one has given it a a favorable review) will still say, "Zero Reviews", so avoid those items! The clothing on this site, including that at the higher end of the price range, does not match the size guide and is made of very thin low-cost fabric. The dresses are all baby-doll length unless they say below the knee; and they are a very short baby-doll length! I've purchased a range of items after carefully measuring and ordering a size up anyway with terrible results. I normally wear a 8-10, ordered a 12 and couldn't get the zipper edges into the same zip code. Accessories on this site are true to the picture, though.

Tip for consumers: Measure yourself carefully remembering that conversion charts are ranges. Always order a size up and remember the length can be deceiving in the pictures- its a very short baby-doll length unless is says below the knee or maxi on the dress.

taylorg21
10/20/14

I placed my order over a month ago and it is still processing. Of course they processed my payment in no time, but it seems that they take their sweet time on processing your order. I have yet to receive an e-mail stating that my order has been shipped, and from the sound of the other reviews, I might not even be getting my order. I am getting really frustrated with SammyDress and I would not recommend it to anyone. I was hoping to place more orders for Christmas presents but that is definitely not going to happen now. I sent in a support ticket a week ago and there is still no response despite their claim that they respond within 1 business day. I have tried to call them several times but every time all I get is a busy tone. I actually never write reviews, this is the first review I have written, but this is the first place that I have had a big problem with. Steer clear of SammyDress and DO NOT order anything from this site expecting to get it in time for any events, birthdays, or seasonal trends.

Tip for consumers: If you need anything fast, or are hoping to get your product before it goes out of season, then DO NOT shop here.

yaumaraa
10/20/14

I am so glad with my shopping!!!Sammy Dress have beautiful things and really good prices. I had all my orders in time,I am just waiting my last one by now,that its ok!! And the items have good quality. Thank you Sammy Dress. I will continue shopping with you in future :-)

cutsied
10/19/14

The clothes I bought from sammydress fit the description and they arrived right on time. I love sammydress!!!

raniyahz
10/19/14

Well I guess most people aren't' used to over seas ordering. I expected the 2-month wait and I guess some don't. Even if you order a phone case from somewhere overseas expect 2-3months. It's NORMAL. I've purchased before and I did have about a month to wait and didn't receive 2 of my items. I contacted them and they told me when one would be available and sure enough I received a new shipping out date during that time. The 2 is no longer available and they contacted me stating what I would like to do. My items were in great condition and I have ordered again recently and I'm excited! If you're not used to the wait then this site isn't for you.

victorl26
10/19/14

To be honest the item(clothes) that they provide are great! quality, i do really like to buy from this website... but unfortunately i cant put 5 star, they need a little more products for men and the shipping it would be great if somehow they can get or make it more cheaper :)

jazmind
10/19/14

Sammy dress an amazing site with wonderful dresses and affordable prices

essg
10/19/14

If I could I would give them 0 stars ...They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. "I ordered 5 items from them on the 3 Sep 14 . . .13 days later order was still sitting at processing after contacting them was told 4 of 5 items were out of stock but they would send the one in stock so long and the rest on the 25th . Nothing got send and when I contacted them again after 25th they said 3 was still out of stock and no explanations why the one that had been in stock hadn't shipped. I asked for a full refund and suddenly the next day was told they couldn't as they had send out the two items that morning. They gave me a tracking number that did not show up for 3 more days showing it was not actually posted till 2 days after I canceled the order. When the two pieces finally turned up 6weeks after I ordered the were nothing like the photos. The sewing looked like a 10year old did it and the sizing no where near what was given on the listing. They have been promising me refunds for the last 4 weeks and at the same time are trying to block my claim through Paypal by quoting the tracking number as if it is for the full order and claiming they can refund as long as it is open which PayPal say is total rubbish and that no one must close their case as you cant reopen it again. Please dont waste your money with them

Tip for consumers: Turn around a run away as fast as you can..the photos are not theirs and the clothes if you get any wont be anything like the photos

catherinequ
10/18/14

The customer service was great. They responded quickly and answered all of my questions.

stephanied12
10/17/14

I was able to connect with customer service on Live Chat! Fortunately for me, a girl by the name of Crystal, was a HUGE, huge help, answering all my questions and concerns, Extremely PATIENT and dedicated to helping me. She spent at least over a half hour making sure everything was What I Wanted. I highly recommend Live Chat, but in hopes you get someone like Crystal to navigate a helping hand! Yet, I expect to write a second review for a couple dresses, hoodie + a necklace I ordered for the very first time a couple weeks ago... Looking forward see how everything fits & looks!

Tip for consumers: Visit Live Chat for Q&A

elsac3
10/17/14

Sammy Dress is a very fun place to shop online. Their items are cheap and stylish, and they come in a lot of variety. However, remember that what you're ordering is exactly that: cheap items. Don't expect too much, and definitely order only one item at a time. I would still recommend Sammy Dress because of their wonderful customer service and fashionable clothing & jewelry.

erikam10
10/17/14

"I'm okay with the clothes being cheaply made because it is not like they cost very much and you can't expect very much wear for a 5 dollar dress. One thing I did not care for was the fact that their items are never in stock, even if they are in the "new" section. I made a very large order with them and I had to contact them a month later to find out where my order was. Half of my order had not been shipped because it was out of stock but no one felt the need to reach out and say that half the order would NEVER be back in stock. I tried to be understanding and just swap the unsent items with newer items (I assumed to be in stock) and about 20 of their "new" items were not available. I was tired of emailing daily with the Support Team trying to find alternative items. The best thing about their service was that the support team DOES respond to emails within 24-48 hours. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR SIZES, AND BE PREPARED TO WAIT. Buy at own risk. "

florencea6
10/17/14

When I first found SammyDress, I was skeptical on how it would work, in regards of customer service, and how quick they'd be in responding to messages. I debated ordering from them for approximately three weeks before I finally decided to go ahead and try the site out. I sent out a few questions regarding the product I wanted to purchase and within a day I had all the answers I needed.
While waiting for my purchase to arrive, I had contact support about my tracking number, and Customer Support was very prompt in getting back to me and assuring me about my product's safety. I absolutely look forward to shopping more with SammyDress.com!

rowans12
10/17/14

Awful, quality is really poor, extremely thin. Sizes are bad, even an xl is tiny. Ordered on 3 September and I just received not even half my order, the rest was out of stock and they don't know when it'll be back in? Why sell an item you don't know when or if you'll be able to deliver? My advice would be avoid and go to primark or a market the quality is better for the orice, which when you've added the shipping on isn't actually that cheap

krystleh
10/17/14

when your gut tells you to do something, DO IT. I usually alwayssss deal with EBAY i was being cheap i found this dress on sammydress and i learned you get what you pay for. Being cheap caused such aggravation ! their customer service sucks to the utmost ! i am livid with them and will NEVER everrrrrrrrrrrrr order from them every again ! it shouldnt take this long to process a return, for customer service to get back to you or speak to period ! if you have any sense dont order from them, go to ebay and get it !

Tip for consumers: dont bother ! get it from ebay at least they get back to you and have good customer service !

darionw
10/17/14

Love this site! There always so much to look at and a lot of their products are so unique. Its also so affordable. I buy a lot from this site and I really enjoy their products. However, I am not super pleased with how long it takes to get my order, but then I take into consideration that they have a high demand of shipments and are out of the country I live in. Its worth the wait!

katiel19
10/17/14

I ordered 244$ worth of items over two months ago. Have written 6 complaints and never received a single reply. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I even called the customer service number and that didn't even ring. Try it before you order and you will realize it's a complete scam.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them. They will steal your card information and take money from you.

irened8
10/17/14

Mi experiencia en SammyDress la calificaría con un 7/10. La atención al cliente en bastante buena y aunque es cierto que los pedidos tardan bastante en llegar, sus diseños son preciosos.
He realizado dos pedidos en esta web. El primero me quedaba igual que en la foto pero el segundo era bastante transparente (el forro llega hasta la altura de la cintura) por lo que lo utilizaré para ir a la playa o con un pantalón blanco debajo.

helenam1
10/17/14

Minha primeira formação é moda,e a princípio achei o catálogo da Sammydress, bastante variado e de bom gosto! E apesar de ter feito uma compra pessoal, relativamente grande, eu ainda não a recebi meus produtos,no prazo prometido pela loja. Espero receber em breve, e deixar aqui uma nota muito mais que satisfatória. Obrigado, Helena

kristam6
10/15/14

Everything as described...shipping pretty quick, but tracking number didn't work

milleo
10/15/14

I am very likely to buy at sammy dress again because they are very cheap and there are some good bargains. My thing came in less than a month and I mean that's fine when I didn't pay the shipping cost.

rhyse
10/15/14

This is a horrible company. First they overcharged me on one of the item. After I pointed it out, they claimed that that item went "on sale" and refused to refund the difference. After exchanging 8 emails they offered me a 10% off coupon for my next purchase which is practically meaningless. Then they notified me 3 more items in my order is "out of stock". At that point I decided to cancel the entire order. They reply to with "We will cancel the order for you as fast as we can." on Oct 2. 9 days later I email to ask for my refund again. I got an email that said they have supposedly shipped out one of the item. Then got another reply from their customer service asking me "Could you please kindly take it and we will cancel the other items for you asap?"
This is an unscrupulous company I will not recommend anybody ordering from them no matter how cheap their prices are. I filed claim with Paypal.

jordanb39
10/15/14

I've only had one order with SammyDress before, a purse that I used ALL summer. Stylish, unique and a great size! I have placed a second order with them, within the last week or so, a couple more handbags and a necklace.

The wait time before was about 3 weeks, so I will patiently wait for this next order. I don't under stand why other customers are so upset about the shipping and handling process, it's out of the country ordering. So, it definitely takes a while to process throught customs on both sides.

Besides the point, I love the product I have received so far and cannot wait for my new items!

michellec53
10/15/14

SammyDress.com is absolutely amazing! Not only am I 100% satisfied with my products I received, but I am also satisfied with the prices, quality, and style that this website brings to the internet. I'm so in love with this website!

cleoo4
10/14/14

AWFUL. Absolutely awful to deal with. Their customer service is the worst, and they lie about their products. It has been over a month and I still havent received my item. It is ridiculous. DO NOT shop here.

janeg21
10/14/14

"I have placed 2 orders on Sammy Dress. The quality is good for what you are paying for. If you think you are spending $5.00 and getting silk you are crazy! My first order came with no problems. The shipping takes a while but it does come from China so you have to keep that in mind. The second order I placed 5 days ago and it is still currently processing so I hope that order works out just as well as the first. "

yusufn3
10/14/14

It is such a wonderful shopping experience.I bought clothing of high quality and classy ones at such a cheaper price.SammyDress will be my companion forever

kennieh
10/14/14

"I have made two purchases through Sammy Dress so far. I was disappointed with the first first experience because the item that I ordered turned out to be out of stock. It was super cute and I really wanted this item!<br>The second purchase was just recently and I'm still waiting to receive my order. I found a sweatshirt at Nordstrom.com for $375 and was then looking at the Sammy Dress web site and found a sweatshirt that looks like a duplicate of the one at Nordstrom's but it's under $10. I hope it arrives and it's as cute as it looks!"

daniw4
10/13/14

I am overall very pleased with the quality of product and time it took to receive my order.

amandat30
10/13/14

My experience with Sammy Dress was amazing. They sell good quality items for very low prices.

dzanansaa
10/13/14

Item was as described and shown, good quality for the price, definitely buying here again

raymondc34
10/13/14

The Best online shopping website I have come across thus far, you won't regret it.

candisb
10/12/14

Very happy with the service and most of the products with Sammy dress. When I first shopped there my biggest issue was the sizes. Since then that has greatly improved and I'm happy to continue shopping there.

Thanks Sammy :)

ladyj3
10/12/14

Do NOT order from sammydress!!! I repeat....DO NOT order from them! I placed an order with them on 7/31/14 for my vacation in September. It is now 10/9/14 and I still have not received my package. I opened up a claim against them with pay pal in order to get my money back. They are in the process of recovering those funds for me. They are unreliable and when you contact them regarding your order, they give you 5 different shipping times that your package should arive. There is no way 3 items shouldn't have arrived now in almost 3 months. POOR POOR POOR SERVICE and I will NEVER order from them again. I too am warning you, my friends and any one I come into contact with....to stay away from them!

monicar22
10/12/14

THIS SITE IS BY FAR THE WORST I'VE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! I'm honestly concerned that I see a bunch of good ratings for this place. If you go to http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Sammy_Dress you will see other people's dealings with this site. I have NEVER written a review about any site I've ever purchased with, but this one, I just HAD to. I placed an order in Aug..it's Oct and I've yet to see anything. Customer service? Don't get me started. I wrote support, which in turn sent links on tracking that didn't work, then lied and said I'd rec'd it and USPS left notice, which is a blatant lie! Never again!

40 Photos for SammyDress