US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 310 reviews)

olgaj

if I'd known, I could order different gifts for the guests amazing, high-quality and just interesting. (in 1,171 reviews)

maricels

I got 5 items and I like all of them from SammyDress. (in 658 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anatw1
12/18/14

I purchased several times from sammy dress
( clothing and jewelry ) and although the shipment sometimes takes a little time, it's worth it.
The prices are really good (lately I saw other websites sell the same products for higher prices!) and usually the quallity is good as well.
Also, the costomer service is quick to reply and is always satisfactory.
Will keep using sammydress :)

patriciap28
12/18/14

This is the first purchase I have made through sammydress. I was a bit skeptical as the dress was so inexpensive. The dress showed up and first of all was made of great material. Secondly it fit perfectly. I ordered a medium and it fit pretty much exactly true to size. It is a gorgeous dress that I got a lot of compliments on. I will definitely be ordering more from this website :-)

susana57
12/18/14

I ordered the dress and it fits perfectly! Most of the times i'm a small size, but Medium fitted just right, so maybe it is a good idea to order one size bigger than your regular size. The material is ok, I will definitely buy again!!

jackiem28
12/18/14

I received the items the other day and I think they are really pretty! Nice for the price too. Only issue is there was a little plastic white thing (perhaps when molding) that stuck to on the earring. I was able to pull it off though and it looks good.

kaitlyns4
12/18/14

I love the style and I feel I picked the right fit for my body because it fits nice. The only thing I would change is that I wish the quality of the fabric were better.

jeanl21
12/18/14

I love sammydress, their shirts. I have already ordered one, It flows on my body type perfectly. And its so comfy. I usually wear XL to XXL in US sizes. I have wide shoulders and ribs but this piece was still fit on me as the loose flowly style I like. The black tassel and design on the shirt are beautiful. It is a great buy!

joem122
12/18/14

The prices and seemingly adorable products are such a draw. DO NOT BE FOOLED. After placing an order for two men's coats on 11/20/2014, and paying USD 23.00 extra for expedited shipping I never received my items. No, the items were not lost by a carrier, because the website shows (as of 12/15/2014) that the order still hasn't even processed. Thankfully I paid via PayPal and they have quickly and efficiently resolved my issue. My sister has ordered from them before, though she received her merchandise, it was not at all what she purchased. Cheaply made, and in Asian sizing (the small she purchased ended up fitting our 4 year old niece.) I cannot implore you to turn away from this seller enough. They offer no customer service via phone, send no response via e-mail.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

siannc
12/18/14

great clothes. great prices. great customer service. favourite site to shop!

kristinae3
12/18/14

Sammy dress is the most helpful and wonderful online shopping experience I have ever had!!!! Their prices are cheap and super affordable and there is always a sale going on which means double the savings not only are the quality of their products amazing but their customer support team is outstanding; quick efficient, and helpful, something that most tech services lack....thanks sammydress.com soooooo much I will definitely be shopping again with u in the near future:):):):)

aliciad12
12/18/14

I love shopping at Sammy dress! The prices are awesome, and the variety is pretty good. I have been very much satisfied with my orders thus far. My daughter says she wants to place an order each month.

dianam23
12/18/14

it long time since i buy in sammy dress, it been very good the quality is the rigth for the price you pay, the shipping is really cheap, the suppor center is good, always answer any question , i buy clothes, toys and jewerly always arrive the correct size (always buy one size bigger cause they are smaller) and as the picture they show!

krystals2
12/18/14

I got my package in a good amount of time from ordering but when I got them the clothing was falling apart And had holes . I also ordered a pair of brown boots and one black and got two pairs of black. I have tried contacting customer service multiple times and got one response back out of 3 emails.i'm very disappointing in the way the clothing was made and the shoes, very cheaply made. I was very excited to receive my items but once I got them I was very disappointed. unless I hear back from customer service again in like what they say, I do not think I will ever buy from them again

asherw
12/17/14

I was hesitant to place an order at SammyDress but after receiving my first order i can only say that I am extremely pleased and have already placed two more orders. I get compliments on all the items I purchased and they are very good quality. Anyone looking to place an order please check the measurements for sizing very well and have patience on the shipping.

damyllas
12/17/14

Eu gostei bastante dos produtos que comprei. O preço também eram ótimos!! Só demorou um pouco a chegar, mas considerando a distancia, valeu muito a pena. Com certeza pretendo comprar novamente.

lindseyr19
12/17/14

This site seems to be a load of crap. I ordered some clothes and shoes. It said my merchandise would arrive by Friday. Today is Sunday and I have a party to attend. No shipping company can track the order #. I've messages them 3 times and still no tey. The number they provide on this site does not work. I would not recommend it! Complaint.com had over 238 customer complaints. Everything the customers said is not being experienced through me. This is terrible. My items may never come.. What site doesn't allow you to actually speak with an actual person. Terrible!

rosao1
12/17/14

I will purchase from sammy again I just will not make a large purchase at one time. I do believe their shipping costs are expensive especially for how long it takes to receive the items but the products are worth it.Next time,I decide to choose expedited shipping,it may be faster!

jimmiel6
12/17/14

I love the jacket! I'm always super cold and this is the only jacket that keeps me completely warm whe still being stylish. My only problem is that I'm 5'8" and the sleeves are a little short. Also the shipping time taks so long. But they have already told me that it is shipped from China, so, I can understand it! Anyway, great purchase! Thanks sammydress!

margarec
12/17/14

I'm glad I went with my instinct to get a Large because it fits just right. I was skeptical about the pricing and if the material would be cheap but it came out perfect! Only complaint I have is how long it took to be shipped and I'm so glad I ordered it in such advance that I don't have to stress anymore. I will order again from sammydress in hopes this shipment will get here promptly for a party.

charmainef
12/17/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businessI am a very patient person. So the delivery time didn't bother me. Although it doesn't fit me in the way that it is in the pictured. I still love it! These Earrings are beautiful and look vintage. They are not too heavy and I love the color of the jewel piece on them.

marval
12/17/14

I have received the items already but I was too busy to write the the review, please forgive me. It has got a wonderful retro design and it fits perfectly! I love to take it to my vacations, I always get so many compliments about it!

annar45
12/17/14

I just got my sweatshirt and I love it!! The dress I ordered is very pretty and I wear it without the little tube top piece underneath I have a bra that is long enough (a for show bra) to wear just with that. But the only thing I don't really like too much about it is that the material on is probably polyester and it is just the cheapest polyester ever. I really like it it's not nearly as long or as wide as it looks in the picture was but its still pretty.

jeth6
12/17/14

I love shopping with Sammy Dress because they have great prices! I've never had a problem. It's important to be aware of shipping times and follow their sizing chart - but as long as you do that you'll get exactly what you want! I shopped with them for my Christmas party dress and it turned out stunning. It's a budget friendly way to spice up your wardrobe. :)

adrianad2
12/16/14

I started buying from Sammy Dress a year ago, service level is excellent, they always answer in the indicated time and also provide a solution for any issue. I´m pleased with the quality a will keep buying in the future

elenag7
12/16/14

In my opinion, it's a nice shop: many low-price items, and there is a loyalty program - they give you credits for reviews and photos you provide. Order processing takes quite a long time, so you have to wait, but their support service is always friendly and helpful. I cannot evaluate the return process, because all items I received were good and there was nothing to return. However, once I paid for the item that had already been sold out, and received the refund, so it works fine. The last thing I bought was two wallets, one for myself and the other as a gift, and I'm completely satisfied with the purchase. Overall, I wish Sammy were quicker but I still like them.

tiac4
12/16/14

Sammy dress has been a gem since my friend recommended it for me they have such trendy clothes for a low price even when the expensive shipping is added theres no better deal for what you get. I will be ordering more from them in the future

melaniem12
12/16/14

My experience with Sammy Dress has been Great. They offer prompt service and great customer contact service. I will continue to make purchases through Sammy Dress. They are great

clarkec1

Hi There,
I have purchased quite a few items from this site. I bought 1 pair of shows for my father that looked even better than the picture, They are great quality and the most comfortable dress shoes he owns. My dad loves to dance and he wears these shoes all the time even when they do not match his outfit. Comfort wins all the time:)

I also purchased a dress, a coat, tights lined with fleece (so warm, i'm from quebec and anyone with our weather needs a pair of fleece tights) and natural hair bangs. I love everything I got. You really have to read and measure yourself to ensure you get the right size beacause sometimes i'm a medium and other times a small.

If you are anything like me, you want to save on delivery charges so I use china post. It takes a few weeks (3) but the quality of these items are a pleasant gift to yourself at a low cost that is worth waiting for. I love, love, love this site!!!

allano5
12/16/14

Muito Satisfeito com o Atendimento do SammyDress , Produtos de Alta Qualidade e Preços Imbatíveis e Atendimento VIP !!!! Obrigado SammyDress por tornar um cliente Fiel a Vocês !

karinac6
12/15/14

Loved the site! I love how easy is shopping over the app, it's very well designed. They have lots of coupons when you join and the quality of the stuff is actually very good! I ordered a blouse, a clutch and a pair of boots (among others) to see the quality of a variety of items and I'll definitely order more stuff!
There was a couple things in my order that were out of stuck so I also had the chance to get in touch with customer service and my agent (same during all the process) was very nice!
The only thing is that sizes (like most sites) run small, so if you don't look like the model you better order a couple (or more) sizes bigger.
Very good site overall :)

carlosr28
12/15/14

satisfeito e muito obrigado!! as encomendas demoram algum tempo mas é compreensível pois, vem da china! estava com medo pelos comentário negativos mas estou satisfeito. a relação qualidade preço vale mesmo a pena! vou repetir outra vez

jillh19
12/15/14

Sammy Dress is awesome! I love their prices and their clothes. The clothes match the picture and description perfectly and their customer support was very helpful. I was really satisfied with the other reviews which were super helpful when I was deciding what to order. The sizing charts helped a lot and they were very reassuring when I was placing my order. I would definitely order from Sammy Dress again.

luisam3
12/15/14

Ya he comprado repetidamente, el tiempo de entrega es muy puntual a pesar que estoy en Guatemala (del otro lado del mundo con China) la ropa muy bonita, original y de buena calidad, el precio me parece muy bueno

cristinab6
12/15/14

I really like SammyDress because of it`s good quality products and low prices. I have made a number of orders and I will definetly buy again ! :)

tameikag
12/15/14

Ording from Sammy Dress overall has been a great experience, the turn around time for the most part is very fast. I did have one order that took over a month for me to get but once I got it I LOVED EVERYTHING. The quality of everything thing I ordered was well worth the time and the wait. EVERYTHING was made out of good material. I will definitely be ordering again very soon.

deogratiusm
12/15/14

I love SammyDress. Its awesome experience to check out fashion items online pay and see them delivered in less than a month. Yhe whole process is tracked from your selecting of the cart, order, pay, processing and shpment and delivery at our local postal office. Materials are delivered as seen, prices are way lower than anywhere else and quality is awesome.
Will shop from sammydress always.
All friends recommended to the site are happy.

britniit
12/15/14

I have received nothing but excellent customer service with my experience of SammyDress. They are very attentive and thorough with each order. I made a very large purchase with SammyDress and they gave me great details as to the whereabouts of each package, and which items would arrive in which boxes. It is so easy and stressfree for the customer. The site is so easy to navigate through and prices are absolutely incredible, and the clothing quality is even better than the pictures. My favorite thing about SammyDress is that the allow users to upload their own photos to their review of each clothing item. It helps immensely when trying to figure out (from all the way across the globe (USA)) to see how each size actually fits on a body. I have recommended SammyDress to many of my friends already, and they have quickly become my #1 place to shop online. If there was an option for 500 stars, it would get just that!

ninap6
12/15/14

When I first discovered SammyDress I was so excited by the low prices I started filling the virtual cart up, and then made my purchase. Afterwards I felt immediately worried that perhaps I should have researched them better before completing the transaction. When I did, the internet had a lot of negative comments about the products, shipping, quality, and sizes of the clothing being very small. Needless to say, my concern grew. It was all for naught. I got my email confirmation of purchase, and they even asked to see a copy of my ID to make sure the order was not a fraudulent transaction. They provided me tracking information, and within a short period of time, my order came. I was shocked. I had about five other women around me watching me pull each item out and examine it, and all were amazed at my haul. The items were, for the most part BETTER than I had expected. I figured for the cost of the items that the quality would be terrible, and I was wrong. Out of 38 items that I purchased I was only dissatisfied by one, and that is because it didn't look good on me, and was a little too small. The measurements are provided on the site and I didn't measure myself before ordering, so it was an error on my part. One coat that I ordered I discovered on another major retailer website for $99.00. I paid $11.00 for it. I ordered jewellery, shoes, and clothes. I love all of it. I do have one caveat, the clothing is sized for juniors, so if you are a full figured person, they might not have every item in an appropriate size. I am petite, so the clothing works well for me. Some of my items didn't ship so I inquired as to the reason. The turn around time for my query was very quick, same day I believe. They let me know that the items were on back order, gave me a date of when they would be available and asked whether or not I wanted to receive them or be refunded. I chose to receive the items, and they have shipped. Overall, if you are looking for inexpensive items that look good, this is the way to go. Many purchases earn you points that can be used towards the cost of your next transaction. I had around $19.00 in credit and I used it towards my second purchase, which I made yesterday. I don't think I will purchase clothing elsewhere again. Perhaps the negative comments online were made a while ago, and this company took note and made the necessary adjustments in their business practices. I am more than pleased, and will be a customer for a long time.

lilyl17
12/14/14

WOW! I love all the clothes that I get on Sammydress!!!! The size is always just right and I never have to worry about whether what I buy will look good on me because everything looks exactly like the pictures that they post online. The customer service is excellent, I always get replies to my inquiries in less than 24 hours, this way I can never have to wait too long. I love sammydress and i intend on buy more and more from them in the future. in fact, I just got my sister to by a pair of super cute booties for a GREAT PRICE!!!!!! <3

zeeg
12/14/14

Friendly site, good quality products, quite fast shipping. A very enjoyable shopping experience.

aurelief1
12/14/14

Je recommande sammydress! Les articles sont de bonne qualité et plutot originaux, il y en a pour tous les goûts. Seuls bémols, il faut faire attention aux tailles et bien prendre ses mesures, et les délais de livraisons sont assez longs. Par contre les prix sont imbattables, alors pour renouveler ou compléter sa garde robe c'est parfait!!

majak
12/14/14

Very pleased and satisfied with this site, everything I ordered was exactly as I expected to be. I've ordered multiple times from sammy, the prices is really cheap , the quality is good, i but bag and belts. I have contact customer support and help al lot i will keep buying from them, good experiences! I am a happy customer.

jillh18
12/14/14

I love shopping from Sammy Dress. I've ordered from there about 5 times now, everything from clothing to accessories. You do have to be careful, checking measurements accurately and thoroughly before ordering as sizes are different and run slightly small (I normally wear small or medium in US but I have to order Large or XL from Sammy Dress). Most things are of decent quality, well worth the average of $10 per item. Shipping can take a little longer, but that's understandable since it's got a long way to go. I will continue to shop at Sammy Dress and recommend that you do as well.

marvism
12/14/14

. sammydress.com rocks!!! its one of my favorite places to shop online . they are very professional. their stuff is good quality , i haven't been disappointed yet. and the ship out really fast too. i got my orders way before expected time. i love sammy dress and i reffered all my sisters to this website

Tip for consumers: thier stuff is exaclty how u see it. true to picture, no suprises

stefaniev
12/14/14

I love Sammy Dress! Yes, you need to be patient about your orders, as it usually takes about a month to receive items. Everything I've ordered is worth the wait! The customer service is email only, but they WILL respond to you. You just need to shop carefully (read the item measurements). It is so much fun shopping here, and I have LOVED everything I've received!!

ashleye15
12/14/14

I'm very pleased with this website. all the clothes are awesome prices are great! I'd defiantly keep shopping there.the shipping doesn't take that long either! which is great :)

suzannew7
12/14/14

I purchased clothing through SammyDress I was satisfied with the quality of the items. The shoe fit very well and they were comfortable. I have recommended SammyDress to family and friends

kevinm104
12/14/14

"YL2296401 (Fashion Style Solid Color Hooded Slimming Long Sleeves Polyester Coat For Men) it's a amazing piece. warm and fashion, good cutting. I'd say it's definitely worth every penny."

grazielev
12/13/14

Realizei a minha primeira compra e me surpreendi com a eficiência da SammyDress, encomendei um vestido que foi entregue no Brasil (itaquera,São Paulo) em apenas 25 dias corridos, o vestido é lindo e fiel ao da foto. Pretendo realizar outras compras e recomendo á todos.

weronikas
12/13/14

the quality of clothes is good.price unbeatable,really love it will shop in the future for sure*

oyindamolao

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SAMMY DRESS.COM
I ORDERED 2 ITEMS FROM THEM OF MORE THAN 50$ ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER.
THE TRACKING # THEY PROVIDED WAS BOGUS FOR ONE ITEM, FOR THE SECOND ITEM, IT SHOWED THE PACK WAS SENT ON THE 7TH OF DECEMBER AND THEY KEPT REASSURING ME THAT THEY SENT IT 14TH OF NOVEMBER.
I WAS SUPOOSED TO GET A REFUND BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR ITEMS WAS OUT OF STOCK. THEY TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE I OPENED A PAYPAL DISPUTE, i WNT GET A REFUND TILL I CLOSE MY DISPUTE.SINCE I AM NOT STUPID, I DID NOT CLOSE THE PAYPAL DISPUTE. I GOT MY MONEY BACK TODAY THROUGH MY PAYPAL AND I AM JUST HAPPY THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER.
THEY ARE THIEVES, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!I ORDERED FROM CANADA. ALSO I SHOULD ADD THAT WHILE I WAS STILL COMMUNICATING WITH THEM AND TRYING TO REASON WITH THEM, THEY TOLD ME THE REFUND WAS FAILING IN THEIR SYSTEM AND THEY NEED TO TO "RECHECK" tHEIR FINANCIAL SYSTEM.I AM NOT 4YEARS OLD, SO I CAN SMELL BS

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE IT
I REPEAT RUN RUN RUN!
OR SPEND MONEY YOU WANNA THROW AWAY.
CHECK OUT PIC OF FAKE TRACKING # THEY SENT MY WAY.