US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 378 reviews)

olgaj

if I'd known, I could order different gifts for the guests amazing, high-quality and just interesting. (in 1,314 reviews)

asherw

I get compliments on all the items I purchased and they are very good quality. (in 758 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

angelal26
1/30/15

I have had a great experience with Sammy Dress, though one order remains to arrive.

The three orders that I have placed, on the other hand, have arrived in the time frame that I was given and the quality of the merchandise was very good, though I did have to make some alterations on a nightgown because the bow in the middle was not really in the middle but far to the left, which was not a big deal.

I love their merchandise and what they offer, their prices are good and very affordable.

ninar8
1/30/15

I order from SammyDress as always I can. I love their products, they match with my likes and I always find what I want,
Their costumer service is no like found, everytime I need to question someting or have any problem they always are kind and fast on my assistance.
Their products always have been deliveredy to me in time, with quality and very very similar with the website.
I recommend it :)

donnam55
1/30/15

I have only had great business with Sammydress! They have good quality items for low prices. Their support center is prompt with getting back with you if you have any problems or questions. They are true to size and have such a variety of items to shop for. I will definitely be doing more business with them.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to pay attention to the sizing chart if you do not measure in cm.

elizabetht27
1/30/15

I have place three orders and I am pleased with my purchases . I am your average sized canadian and Shopping these sites can be tricky but alway find something I love . Sammydress you rock

shayj1
1/30/15

my experience was wonderful! My swimsuit came much earlier then expected, fit great and customer service has been great!

shayh8
1/30/15

I love Sammy dresses, I just hope there is a different way to receive your items fast

lapajaguarak
1/30/15

I have ordered some jewelery and watches from them. It was shipped out really fast and I loved my items a lot! So they were great for me! The quality was really nice .Shipping time was ok . So I can really recomend this site! Have had no problems with them at all!

samanthac26
1/29/15

I ordered a few items from sammydress they took a while but they got here they came in good quality and they were Just great.

prishag

Very good experience

alliiec
1/29/15

I've always had good experiences with this site and their shipping is fast sometimes. I love their specific sales like clearance or free shipping or 50% off sales. SammyDress really knows how to keep a smile on face. If there's one thing I've learned it's that you don't have to spend a ton of money, to look like a million bucks!

ninat9
1/29/15

Absolutely love this shop! First time when I ordered, I have to say I was bit suspicious of what kind of quality I was going to get, because the some of these online shops when you look at the pictures and sizes online and receive the actual dress they are completely different and always left unhappy, but with Sammy dress I have never been let down, all the sizes fit exactly how they should and look great!
My orders has came on time which is big plus! I definitely recommend Sammy dress for everyone who loves bargain shopping!!

Tip for consumers: For everyone who loves shopping

nerianner
1/29/15

I really love the website! There's a lot of fashion items to chose from at a very low price.

aliciaa14
1/29/15

I recently ordered 5 sexy swim suits for my birthday trip next month to Jamaica. I received them in a reasonable amount of time. I was super excited to try them all on. The quality of the material is strong and to my surprise all 5 fit perfectly.. I have a small body shape with some curves. When i tried them on i shared some photos with my girl friends and they are planning to order some for themselves. I would definitely recommend SAMMYDRESS.COM to my family and friends. Cant wait to show them off.

camaris
1/29/15

I love Sammy dressed! Nice website. Clothes and material is awesome. I encourage others to shop there.

lindao14
1/29/15

Great site I must say. .glad I gave it a try. I made quite a number of orders from them and I never really had any problems with my orders..great qualities and quite affordable too which makes it a recommended site

Tip for consumers: But advisable not to order so much at a time so You don't wait for months to get ur orders delivered

chongob
1/29/15

sammydress has been a reliable shoping site for me, i have received my items in good condition and whenever i have had queries sammydress has been quick to respond and has served me with courtesy.

Thank you sammydress looking forward to doing more business with you.

tinatinm
1/29/15

the website is the best one i've seen. quality is very good. i've bought shoes dress and bag everything was fantastic. the items were the same and better as it was on the picture. stuff is very good. they answer on mails asap politely and friendly

isaact14

Très bon site !!
De bon prix et une qualité de vêtement au norme.
Merci

jades11
1/29/15

My experience with this company was very good, the service, products and delivery were great. I ordered a few items, one was for my friend and she loved it. I also loved my items being exactly as the picture.I would have no complaints and anyone who is looking to buy from here, I recommend to do it.

Tip for consumers: Always check the measurements of clothing before ordering them because the clothing sizes might be different measurements to what you're use to.

jamesk73
1/29/15

I ordered a pair of shoes, a really cute coat and some sweet lingerie. I noticed that the processing time was taking longer than expected. So i contacted the customer service. I got an answer within 24 hours. They told me some of my products were out of stock but they could give me the exact date it would be in stock again and asked me if i would wait for the order to be complete. I agreed. And as they said my order got shipped out and i got all of my stuff.

marcelinal
1/29/15

Nice shop with good quality items. I had no problem with my order and it came pretty fast. Everything was in good condition, colour & size match perfectly :)

samb113
1/29/15

Beautiful clothes and excellent customer service xx

susank41
1/29/15

Love the selection, love the products, love the prices! We be placing lots of orders in the future. I'm very happy with the items I have ordered so far!

minnie-jj
1/29/15

I love shopping with Sammy Dress.

Their items are affordable and the quality of the items are good for the cost.

Shipping is also fast (based on the method selected)

Sammy dress also gives their customers the options of using coupons and S Points to receive discounts on purchases which is also a plus.

I would definitely recommend SammyDress to a person searching for affordable, good quality clothes.

naomis4
1/29/15

"Good website for buy beautiful clothes, amazing dresses and tops, I love their swimears, good shipping time and good experiences in this websites.

Thanks you "

lisam142
1/29/15

Sammy Dress is a great site for great products that are great prices. The items are very fashionable and are of great quality. I have placed 4 orders with Sammy dress I have been impressed with all items I have purchased.

yaizap
1/29/15

I am very pleased overall with this page, product prices are very affordable and the cost of shipping is not very high, besides the S points are great to save some euro. Shipping is within normal fairly quickly, since it comes from China.
Probably buy you in the very near future more products.

karenc49
1/29/15

Of all the websites in the world to buy clothing online , I strongly prefer SammyDress. I have been ordering from them since the summer of 2013 - at least six times. They have the most beautiful clothing I have ever seen - and for a very reasonable price, too. SammyDress has made huge improvements in their ordering and inventory control in the past year. My most recent order was delivered to me in Texas (USA) in only 11 days and it was delivered complete. All the clothing was first quality, too. Very pleased indeed. I will be ordering again very soon. I think I have ordered at least six times and I have spent well over a thousand dollars total.

michellek34
1/29/15

Great experience shopping with Sammy Dress. Items were at a very reasonable price and shipping was timely considering the distance. Customer Support answered questions within time period stated on their site. Clothing fits well and I am very happy with my purchases. Would shop there again for sure!

maroahk
1/29/15

i bought many items from this amazing website and it is all was beautiful . so nice and very good quality and i still waiting for about 20 items more ... i looove sammy dress <3

marye44
1/29/15

Good value. Excellent customer service.

jessican14
1/29/15

I am very glad I came upon the website SammyDress, I had a very great shopping experience. The things I ordered, I received. All the waiting and patience was worth it. In the future I will continue to shop here on SammyDress.

brendad16
1/29/15

I cant honestly rate it completely yet, but I do know that it is taking a VERY LONG time to get to me. I am really disappointed in this. I wanted one of the things I ordered for an event for yesterday. It is very hard to try and get in touch with them and I haven't been able to yet. They sure do not take long to charge you and get paid for their services that they have not performed YET!!!! I ordered 2 things a month ago

Tip for consumers: Cant really add anything to what I have already written, being as I HAVE NOT received my merchandise YET!!!

nephelain
1/28/15

Love sammydress! I have been purchasing amazing stuff for amazing prices! Love love love it, I can't wait to buy again in the future!

morganm33
1/28/15

c'est un site super, c'est de la bonne qualité, pas chère.
j'en suis ravie de toutes mes commandes aucun reproche, la livraison est un peu longue mais c'est pas trop dérangeant surtouts que sa Vien de loin.
je recommande vivement ce site !
Moi je suis accro !

kishandrad
1/27/15

I had a great experience with Sammy they clothes are really cheap. They're customer service is really great and they are really nice. Think they can improve by posting more pictures of the clothes they selling but overall is good.

michaelas1
1/27/15

I have ordered from sammydress many things, from dresses to shoes and i am completely satisfied with everything. The quality of clothes is good, there is no need to worry. I cant wait to my next order :)

rainag
1/27/15

very good prices and very good quality products. I have purchased from this website for over 2 years and worth the try. would highly recommend. especially with regards accessories

danaq3
1/27/15

This site is a scam! Clothing quality is very bad, sizes run extremely small, and customer service is horrible! I did not get my full order and was charged the full amount. Emails are ignored by customer service. Do not order from this company from China.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Order From them!

marian344
1/26/15

I have make a lot of orders at sammydress and I didn't have a problem with none of them. I am very happy with all the products and of course with the prices of the items. All the staff were there if I need any help. I had all the shipping details and it didn't take much to send the items I had order. Thank you very much sammydress!!!

bernices6
1/26/15

I had ordered a few times over at Sammydress and my experience was amazing. Got my products with reasonable time (plus one came within a week since I ordered express) and items were in perfect condition. Whatever concerns or questions I had, their customer service helped me until the end. I am a very happy customer.

mightyt
1/26/15

I finally received my order after waiting for over 40 days. i thought it would arrive before christmas. I bought it on the 9th of December. didn't get here till 23rd of January. they kept reassuring me it was on its way on its way. There was no way to track it because I didn't pay them to give me a tracking number. Which i dont know why i would have to. when I received the package it was compressed into a very small square shape neat with only a few labels on it. no return address. I was wondering how would a winter coat fit into a small package. Then i opened it and it was NOTHING like the photos, it was thin, had ugly gold buttons, the fur was flat and it was not even something i would let a homeless person wear. I want to send this back so fast and get a refund its not even funny.

jacquelinet7
1/26/15

I purchased 3 items from them..they were all the same as showed in the website plus the free shipping is awesome.. the items arrived same as they stated therein.. i recommend sammy dress to everyone as they sell cheap items yet so nice & elegant..

danielem
1/26/15

Absolutely brilliant site, I love all their stuff, & have never had anything but great service from Sammy Dress !

nmyessea
1/26/15

I would love to say that i was amazed by the product which i found in sammy dress website, that what encourage me to buy some of those products .they were just perfect .more than that the website services were more than i expected to be, best prices, quick delivery, also there is a lot of bonuses on each order i make. for me this website is the best one to shop from specially for us, the students,

mariaa53
1/26/15

Store true to size and I apreciated how helpful the customer service are. And how easy it is to make the purchases

randallt5
1/26/15

Absolutely brilliant! Wonderful clothes and timely service! 10/10 and I will be shopping again very soon!

tanjaa
1/26/15

Absolute great shopping experience, very easy to process, fast handling and shipping. I will defintily order again

jesst10
1/26/15

The experience was amazing and I would recommended this to anyone who is worried abut high prices and low quality. These products are amazing and for the prices listed it gets even better. Anytime that I have money on my card, I will always be found scrolling through the items on Sammy Dress!

yenig
1/26/15

Uso Sammy Dress para comprar por internet Pues me gustan mucho sus productos y sus precios. Tienen muy burn serivicio de atención al clients. Lo recomiendo para hacker compras online.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

71 Coupons for SammyDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at SammyDress to save!
Go to SammyDress