US Government's NSF

68%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, China
Tel: 1-909-581-9508

People interested in SammyDress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

orlaithb

So I decided to use the customer service which I had heard all bad reviews from and I asked why they weren't sent out. (in 703 reviews)

carolenerr

It is save money and wear comfortable.It's the third order till now.I have recommended to many friends. (in 2,327 reviews)

maricels

I got 5 items and I like all of them from SammyDress. (in 1,265 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ab2793
8/5/15

I received my order and every single item was a piece of junk. I received things I did not order 2 of the same item which I did not order. 8 items were crammed into a bag that would normally hold 1 maybe two items. The material and workmanship was pure junk. Uneven seams, major puckering. Items I did order were not even close to what was shown. One dress, which was not tight, did not even cover my butt. I mean I expected short, but unless you are about 4 foot tall, this would never be called a dress. I will never order from them again. This does not allow zero stars, but that's what I would give them.

tracyq3
8/5/15

I ordered two items from Sammy's dress to try them out. I saw all the negative reviews and got worried but there was an outfit I liked I could not find anywhere else. Received my two items and they were only ok quality. I can sew so I fixed them up quick, wore it and loved it. So, I ordered from them again; this time ordering multiple items. HUGE MISTAKE!! If you order any more than 3 items you will only get a few (usually the cheapest items you ordered) They say the other items are out of stock and not refund your money or offer a very small refund. I ordered $75 and they offered a refund of $20; when it should have been closer to $50 for the items I did not receive. The items I DID receive were of such poor quality they are unwearable.I have now spent 2 months trying to get my money back or get the items I ordered. I finally called Paypal to resolve the issue and they are refunding my money. Please look carefully at the reviews here. Many 5 star reviews do not sound like real people who have really used Sammy's Dress. IF you order, please only order 2 items as a time to ensure you get your items. Also, realize that you may have to fix your own garments for them to be usable. Remember, you get what you pay for!!!

atandao
8/4/15

I just can't get enough of SammyDress products. I'm yet to have any regret about being a customer. Good products

laurenp18
8/4/15

When I first came across Sammydress.com I was quite skeptical because the prices of the items were incredibly low. I went ahead and created an order have been a repeat customer since February 2015. I very much enjoy looking through all the items added daily to the site. The shopping experience is very fun and the fact that they incentivize customers with S points (coupon for discount to be applied to future orders) to post honest reviews with pictures really helps out with my shopping experience. It's nice to see what the items will look like on different body shapes and gives you more confidence in choosing the correct size and color.

Customer service is extremely quick and very helpful. I had an incident with shipping and my package never arrived. This was out of Sammydress's control but they took responsibility for the missing shipment and gave me a full refund for the item. I was very impressed. This company truly cares about it's customers and they have a customer for life with me. Out of all my online shopping experiences (high end fashion to discount fashion sites), this site is by far the best to work with.

alyl
8/3/15

I'm always pleased when I order from sammydress. The products are way better that the expensive ones and their service I received was great. Shipping was surprisely fast and it was Free!

alisons14
8/3/15

I have made two orders with SammyDress so far. the first i made not expecting much but once i received it i knew i'd be making another. the package arrived ahead of schedule in good condition. The sizing charts on the site are super helpful and have built in conversion for people who use the metric system. Their onsite reviews and answered questions are super helpful when deciding whether or not to buy an item. Overall my experience with this site has been great and i look forward to more amazing clothes and accessories from them!
M1507080339533714 - Shipping number
July 08 2015 - Date Ordered
July 20 2015 - Date Delivered
-Elena

aleksaa
8/3/15

Very professional service, with good stuff and support..

M1507071029312121
07/07/2015 10:29:31

ashleeo1
8/3/15

First off, my order shipped in two different packages. The first one arrived within the 7-10 business days as promised. However, the second package did not come in until 15 business days...very upset that I was told it would come 7-10. Also, when I received the clothes, I was highly disappointed. One dress was past my knees, one dress showed my butt, one shirt showed my belly button, and a medium size pants (which I normally wear small or medium) came up a good six inches off the ground (too short). After of the clothing I order (ordered 7 items total)I can't wear and I can't ship them back because I'm not paying another $20 for that. I also ordered a dress that was never sent. I could only expect that when I order things for a website- at the very LEAST- the exact clothes I placed in my cart be the ones that I actually receive. Just so disappointing that I wasted $70 of my hard working on money on clothes that I can't even wear, can't return, or never received. Will definitely never order from here again. I guess I learned my lesson.

bridgetd2
8/3/15

I'd like to give this site a -10 star review. The clothes are cheap and not what they look like on the site. I went by the size chart and still nothing fits right. In trying to return my package I have gotten the run around and now am being told I can return the things at my own shipping expense to receive an 85% refund per item. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. I learned the hard way.

nonzc
8/2/15

“I bought a few items from this site. You definitely get what you pay for. Some items were good value for money but other items, and others are really cheap looking with cheap material. It is a bit of Russian roulette.
I bought a few items after following the measurement guide, the dress came through and it was too big. I ordered one size down which based on their measurements wasn't right anyway. When I got the dress, it was still large. I later ordered a jacket after checking the measurements three times. They sent me the wrong size. Fed up with this, i contacted the customer service team. They asked me to measure the jacket and send a photo then they later claimed that the there is an expected difference in measurements..... they sent me an XXL instead of a L so of course the sizing will be off. All I am getting is the run around and delays in response. I returned the faulty garment two months ago. Sammy dress has not refunded the cost of the item nor my return shipping cost. When I ask about the refund all I get is the same message copied and pasted about how they will check with he warehouse and get back to me...... but no one gets in touch until i raise another enquiry.”

kunalg1
8/2/15

he price is amazing and so cheap. Shipping was fast and got products in 2weeks. The products are decent quality too"

idrisi
8/2/15

Sammydress is the ONLY online website and ONLY place I go to buy my clothes. Not only are the clothes low priced and affordable, but it is really fashionable and I get compliments with every purchase I make from the website. Other online websites overprice their merchandise but on Sammydress, I can find the same item for a much and I mean much lower price. Even shipping is affordable which I find really great and items arrive to you very quickly. Sammydress is really an amazing website. They have many items you would not find in stores, especially in the United States. They have many exotic clothes ranging from all different colors sizes and shapes for everyone to enjoy. I really recommend this website to first time buyers and many friends.
Sincerely~ Idris

cabbaged
8/2/15

I've made 3 orders so far and each came quickly; the products were as advertised and quite affordable. I would buy from them again.

meganh17
8/2/15

I paid extra to get it here and never got it I email them and they said they ship it but I never received my product I'm going to report this company to the Better Business Bureau good thing I have a cousin that works there

gingerb5
8/2/15

The clothing is nothing like advertised and not worth anything. Total garbage.

teishan
8/2/15

I ordered two dresses and waited over two months. They never arrived. The company refused to issue me a full refund . I had written them several times within the two months and they could never locate my package. I dont think it was ever shipped.

keyc
8/2/15

I ordered four dresses and only received three, the first was red with straps to stay on the shoulder while the sleeves were cropped, the material was horrible, very flimsy, and nowhere near a dress.
The second was a red long sleeved dress with a v upside down shape at the bottom, in the center, it fit as a dress, but the material was also horrible and had a hole on the top shoulder.
Third was a black shoulderless dress which was the only one to fit decently, I like it a lot.
Lastly, there was a red fitted long sleeved dress lace with a liner behind it, instead I got some off red shirt that I am guessing was supposed to be a dress.

As much as I love the dresses, I will never order from them again that was a clear waste of 45 dollars and some change, and took 2 months to get to me after I placed with faster shipping.

cl6207
8/1/15

I wish I had never done business with this company. I can't return defective items that arrived cracked because it arrived in bubble wrap from China. I have tried to submit a complaint ticket but the website says that I have the wrong code. I have tried on 10 different occasions and the website keeps asking for the original code each time. Save your time and money and buy the products somewhere else. What a pain to deal with.

linan5
8/1/15

I really to shop @ SammyDress, they have nice clothes & shoes. The price reasonable plus quality good too. And when I have problem, they fix fast too. Happy with this store :)

nellao
8/1/15

Très bon site avec des prix intéressants et un peu long pour la livraison

latoyah5
8/1/15

Sammydress sells quality clothing at affordable prices. I ordered 3 dresses for my mom, sister a d myself for a weeding and they we're beautiful. Everyone complimented us on how beautiful we looked. The shipping was very quick and received just in time.

gwenr3
8/1/15

I've ordered everything from pet supplies, jewelry, clothes, lingerie, shoes, beauty tools & more from sammydress.com, not just for myself but as gifts for friends and family as well. I've gotten 2 absolutely gorgeous dresses from them that I love and at a way better price than I've seen on other websites. I highly recommend any and all jewelry. All jewelry ordered for me or others was amazing, I have so many favorites, have gotten tons of compliments on them and gifted many to friends who just loved them. Found some great shoes on there site and really fab styles too. Ordered the most adorable doggie booties and super awesome compact foldable dog travel bowls that are great for in the car, on hikes or hot summer days. There prices are great and I've been happy with almost everything I've ordered. The shipping is very slow, but that is to be expected because it ordering from overseas and has to go thru customs when it gets to the US. If I have questions or concerns I found email or messaging to be better than calling customer service....they get back to you quickly usually in 24hrs or less. My most recent order was awesome, everything was perfect, just like picture, good quality and price, I ordered a few items for myself and the necklaces I found made amazing gifts, so happy with them. I saw similar necklaces for $40-$70 on other website and I got them as gifts from sammydress for way cheaper and my friend loved them. I will definitely be ordering more from them in the future :)

delj
8/1/15

I missed the function that i ordered the dress for and I am not getting any form of feed back from them..... i don't wanna call it but I am still waiting

sarahf56
8/1/15

Sammydress is a great company. They have reproductions of expensive items at lower prices. This does come at the cost of slightly lower quality than the originals, but it really doesn't matter because they're still usable products. Most of what they offer is still high in quality.
The postage costs and times can be quite high, but no higher than from any other Asian website and it similar to what it takes to ship to Asia from other countries, so they aren't trying to scam you for money through that.
The sizing can be quite short, though many items are also unexpectedly wide. As it is Asian sizing I would size up if you're on the larger side.

pindieb
8/1/15

I had a wonderful experience! Every bit of my time on that site was worth it. The delivery was quick! The product was exactly like it was advertised! The service when I couldn't track my order was perfect! And I am 100+% sure I will be going back to shop again at sammydress.com

tyrak1
8/1/15

I love sammydress. The availability of the clothes, the option of shipping and the quality of the clothes. I always wow my friends with my new purchases.

samanthaj23
8/1/15

Cheap clothes, Cheaply made, with more than 40 days wait time for delivery. Its not worth the $5 they lure us in with. Save yourself the stress and headaches of dealing with Sammy Dress. Can not believe Yahoo still allows them to advertise on their website, shame on them.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE......... EVER!

kinseyw2
7/31/15

I just placed my first order with SammyDress and I was really surprised how great it was. Everything is priced super low and is still great quality. My favorite shirt is from there and I just keep getting compliments on it! The thing that helped the most is that customer service answered all my questions in less than 24hr, I have never had a company reply so quickly. My order was M1507121154306703 ( I don;t know if that helps)

barbarad34
7/31/15

Decent prices for a large assortment of items. I was happy with a majority of the items i purchased from Sammy Dress. I would consider purchasing from this site again. The shipping takes awhile to arrive, but I expect that since it is coming from overseas.

arjaraes
7/31/15

This is a awesome site , i shop for jewelry and things so make sure you go and buy , buy , buy

sukim1
7/31/15

Clothing were of nice quality and arrived in time. Definitely recommend

shellyb22
7/31/15

The clothes LOOK cute ON THE WEBSITE. Order something, and you will get a different story. I ordered a skirt that looked nothing like the photo. I will be giving it to my nieces for their dress up box.

My attempts to contact the company were a failure. This place should probably be shut down.

shirleyr29
7/31/15

Han estado atentos en lo que yo he hablado, estoy sastifecha de su servicio pero me gustaria que existieran representantes que hablen español. Gracias.

patm80
7/31/15

BUT LUV IT SO FAR...CUTE STUFF, GREAT PRICES!

irina63
7/30/15

Amazed at the collections on Sammy dress. Waiting to place another order. So cost effective. No tension about price and product.

Sammy Dress rocks.

happyjaymep
7/30/15

Sammy Dress has a great variety of clothing. The sizing charts and photos posted from other shoppers are a great detail that allows you to purchase items that you know will fit. Very happy with my orders

liudmilak
7/29/15

The worst site I have ever seen. The items what I ordered doesn't meet any expectations. They are completely different if compare with a pictures on the site and size are wrong . Quality isn't good. And more : they don;'t make refund. Be careful. Don't trust to that guys.

dianad32
7/29/15

I love Sammy Dress, they have a huge range at brilliant prices! Sizing is Asian, so a bit smaller than European or Us, & therefore it's a good idea to go bigger. I always choose flat rate shipping with the extra option of tracking & I've never had a problem. Also, the thing I love is when I get the shipping notice, they include a photo of your item packed & addressed....very cool! Highley recommended!

Tip for consumers: Double check measurements for sizing as they run small.

hopem5
7/29/15

Thank you Sammydress for the items, i have brought and the support i got when i need information on tracking and shipping and other matters thank you Sammydress.

sanzn
7/29/15

I have had a wonderful experience with Sammy Dress. The clothes and accessories are amazing, pretty, and well-priced. I always get compliments when I wear what I purchased from Sammy Dress. Will totally use this website again!

emily-faithm
7/29/15

I love shopping at SammyDress. When I first saw their prices, I almost couldn't believe it, but after I received my first pair of beautiful earrings in the mail, I was hooked! I have not only ordered jewelry from them, but dresses and false nails as well. I have always been very satisfied with the products I have received because they are very good quality. Their customer service is excellent, and whenever I send them a ticket or a question, they usually respond within 24 hours. I have made several orders from them already of jewelry and dresses, and I always get compliments on them when I wear them because the pieces are very unique. I always receive my orders within the estimated 7-25 days they list on their website at checkout, and the products are always in excellent condition. SammyDress is great for my closet. I am a very happy returning customer!

tameikom
7/29/15

I love Sammy Dress! Not only do they have awesome prices but great prices too! I do all my shopping here for clothes, shoes, jewelry & more! They have large variety & lots of unique items to choose from. I have placed several orders and I was very pleased! Some items may come in a couple days & others may take a couple of weeks. For the price, its definitely worth the wait. I have my family, friends, & co-workers shopping here too.

farkhaa
7/29/15

Sammy dress has the best fashion clothes. The clothes are excellent value for money. The customer service from the staff is excellent as they always respond back to your within one working day. The items are delivered within one week.and i choose the 7-25 day delivery service. I reccomend this site as they have the best coats and jackets as well.as dresses.

emada3

Garbage
I did a mistake making 3 orders for me and my daughter in the the same time without seeing the quality, it very bad quality and workmanship. Big deference from the photos on the website
I don't advise anybody to buy.

zoec14
7/29/15

Being 5'2" and a UK size 8 - 10 I ordered size small off the Sammy dress website. When the clothing arrived it was so small that it would be lucky to fit a 10 year girl.

But my biggest annoyance was that the products were nothing like the photos on the website. One dress has a bright blue lining when the photo on the website was a white lining (it is a see through fabric so the lining colour matters!)The cut and shape of the dress was also completely different than the cut of the dress in the website photo.

Two other dresses were the same - completely different cut and shape than the photos. One of the dresses is supposed to be a three tiered dress, but had been made with only two tiers so was so short it was more like a top than a dress. As this one was so small it's not really wearable as a top anyway. They are all having to go to my 10 year old niece to wear as there's no way a grown woman would fit them anyway!

devp1
7/27/15

Okay, so I know a lot of the negative reviews are about the shipping and the quality of products. But seriously, the clothes are so cute. I always see all of the cute princess style clothes on different sites and they are so freaking expensive!! On sammydress they're like half the price! Yes, they sometimes have loose threads and run small. But I don't think threads are an actual issue and you have to CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENTS! Check if you fit the size before you buy because sometimes the large will fit like a medium. But I always check and I order ahead of time so I can get my clothes when I need them!

gracielab
7/27/15

I LOVE SammyDress, Always I order necklaces and I've loved, the quality is very high, they have been good to give away and I could wear all kinds of clothes, really I LOVE SAMMYDRESS, It is an online store where you always find the supplement that I need. Is a complete site you can find everithing, When I nedd SOme to wear I look in the site cause they have a nice blouse, necklaces, pants, makeup (the best), and Bag in a Best merchandise's price. the shipping is fast, and if you want something that is ramdon, and you write them the exacly color they send you, all the time they response the messages."

nicolep37
7/27/15

I ordered about six blazers from the website, excited because of the prices. I waited about a week and checked on the status of my order. It was waiting for pick up from the business but had been waiting 3 days already so I got worried. I started to check reviews on the website and started to panic, I only found bad reviews! I checked again a couple days later and waited tediously for two weeks and my full order arrived! I loved all my blazers! I ordered again for some items for my birthday. I ordered nine things this time. I ordered a month in advance too because I wanted to allow enough time to get my items. I received all my items in 6 days!!!! I love this website I'm a huge fan and supporter and hope everyone else has such an amazing experience! Good job Sammydress!!!

antonioc37
7/27/15

This is an excellent place to buy good quality products at very reasonable prices. The shipping of my order was fast, as it arrived to its destiny in Central America, in about 20 days. I contacted the sellers to ask 'after purchase' questions and I received excellent attention. I will continue buying from SammyDress and I am recommending it to my friends.

christineb57
7/27/15

SammyDress is worst than horrible. Pictures and price seem too good to be true. Took forever to get all four pieces ordered. Design of swimsuit did not rest properly on my frame. One large dress was very nice but was a very very small size. Returns are impossible due to shipping back to China. I did not know it was from another country. I would post the pictures of how they look on me but I don't want to scare anyone. Order number MM1504281229556297

129 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
1/11/15
Answer
patm80
A: YES U CAN
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Im looking to order a few items from the website but im unsure what size to order? Im a UK8 on top and UK10 on bottom - can someone help please?
2/18/15
Answer
marykayev
A: I would not order from this website ever again. If you want to lose your money, then this is the site for you.
4/27/15