US Government’s NSF

55%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-909-581-9508
Ticket Title "Reply From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

orlaithb

So I decided to use the customer service which I had heard all bad reviews from and I asked why they weren't sent out. (in 1,130 reviews)

kimberlyc40

He further advised I give them another 7 to 10 days to have my COMPLETE order at my doorsteps or provide a FULL refund. (in 3,998 reviews)

cathyn8

Sammydress sells items that are not the exact same thing as the pictures. (in 1,945 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

matejf1
4/28/16

I was very pleased with the customer service staff and their pleasant approach. As for the e-shop itself, it I was kindly surprised by a huge amount of stuff and very good prices. The quality of items I ordered and recieved was satisfying and I am planing to order a lot of new stuff here.

julieh105
4/28/16

I'd like to know where my package is, since I haven't even gotten an email of where my package is. Starting to feel like this website is a big scam....

cc177
4/27/16

MY ORDER: Received the WRONG STYLE in the WRONG SIZE and it is also made of cheap CRAPPY MATERIAL . It is not worth the time and effort to return this overpriced JUNK. Can't wait until we end the Asian rip-off. Do you people even have an inkling of what you are doing? I will post what you sent on my facebook page!

shomiif
4/26/16

I bout several hundred dollars of clothing back in November from Sammy dress. Still have not received my clothes. Or a refund. It's almost impossible to get through to talk to anyone. I basically just gave up. Obvioialy, they need my money or clothes more than I do... A learning lesson is to always read the companies reviews before ever sending your hard earned money. Because what it comes down to is they have no respect for there customers or value their name...

kellik4
4/26/16

I placed an order with Sammydress last fall. It came in, even though it took longer than they estimated, about 6 weeks. It was the right size, okay quality. I have since ordered again, one item was as described, the size was as shown in inches. One was significantly larger than shown on the site in inches, and one was more than 6 inches less than the site stated. They credited me back for the small item, but not the shipping. I placed an order for a swim suit. I again went by the measurements, not the number size. I ordered a size larger than I normally take, even though the reviews said it ran true to the number size. It was not even close. My daughter takes a large, and couldn't fit in a 3x. It only came up to her waste, and then had the straps to tie it. They have argued with me for weeks. But I still have credit with them. I started to place an order, but then realized some of my credit disappeared. So I didn't finish paying. I have been trying to cancel that for 2+ weeks, in the hopes of using my credit, and finishing up with them. But they won't now give me back my Points I earned for purchases prior to this. The S points were over 7 dollars. So, now I have my credit back, but they won't release my S points to place the order. Over all right now I am out over 50 dollars. That is just on the 2 items that were measured wrong on their site, S points (reward points they won't give back) and shipping. So, the one dress I have that fits me, ended up costing me about 100 dollars all told. No one there will help, I have had "conversations" online with 6 different people about this, and no one will do anything.

UPDATE, after writing this, and calling their customer service number, I finally got my refund back. But it took 17 days, 6 customer service people telling me they would take care of it, a complaint ticket (which they kept on telling me they already took care of it), a message to their "Fake" customer service number and leaving a message, and finally a scathing review HERE. Not worth the headache.

bettinak3
4/26/16

- I received all items ordered.
- My complaints were addressed and politely dissolved.
- quality was as expected

rachela35
4/26/16

I ordered 3 items - two dresses and a top. I received duplicates of all three items and received 3 of one dress. When I checked my credit card statement I was charged for all seven items that arrived not just the three I ordered. I have called and emailed the company with no reply. Also, they charge 25% of your order for shipping. I will never order with this company again!

lalal12
4/25/16

Worse experience ever. Horrible quality. Looks nothing like photos. Return policy is a scam. You only get 20% back of your money. NEVER buy from here

tobyh18
4/25/16

Ordered a large. The tag says large, but it's a size or two too small. :\

Edit: They have contacted me both on here and in a private message on their site and have made a great effort to make this right.

doreent5
4/25/16

I took a chance and ordered two wigs on 4/15/16, about one week later they arrived. to my surprise I like what I ordered, my curly wig is as cute as can be on me. I also like the high lights in it. now the other wig has all waves, it looks like my real hair. Sammydress did a real good job, and I would recommend you give them a try, and for the money they are just as good as any wig shop and cost less. thank you happy customer.

nikkij14
4/25/16

Clothes take forever to receive and are made from cheap fabric..items LOOK ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM THE WEBSITE.. SPARE YOURSELF.. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

laronb
4/24/16

I had a wonderful experience with sammydress. They have tons of products that you can't find other places. I was able to purchase some gifts for the holidays that suited everyone's different styles.The best part was that the prices were so great that I was able to purchase quite a few items with money to spare. You also receive points for your purchases and other things that you can use on your orders. If you do have any problems getting your product, customer service will gladly help you out. It also doesn't take them too long to respond to any issues that you have.

warrenw15
4/24/16

i normally am a large / so i thought to be on the safe side ill order a xxl plenty big you would think . its more like a small a medium .

jenniferc184
4/24/16

I ordered three purses and received them in a timely fashion however all three were complete garbage. They were made of the cheapest materials I've ever seen. The oder eminating from them was horrendous as if treated with a chemical partially composed of urine (no exaggeration). They were sticky and had to be bleach wiped to be handled. On one the zipper broke right off as soon as I unwrapped it and tried to open it. Another was also falling apart in my hands. Buy nothing from this site. Total scam.

bernadetteb7
4/24/16

I left a voicemail on what sounds like an old school answering machine.The website was good but it would be nice to receive what I paid for and I paid an additional $17.99 to the have my things shipped in 3-5 days .

gerid7
4/24/16

buyer beware--terrible bait and switch---sent wrong item twice---glad i did paypal and got a refund`!!!

terrible

carolg57
4/24/16

i send in an order, 20-30 days later i get part of it and the rest is never received. the sizes are never the same. sometimes xl fits a small, sometimes xl fits a 250 lb gal.

ariellew2
4/23/16

I am very pleased with Sammy Dress. I recently ordered a bathing suit from the site , this was my first online shopping and I can safely say it wont be my last. The customer service is really good- Quick response and regular check ups. The price is low , compared to what I'd spend if I was shopping in my country. I would suggest that you look at the comments and the customer's picture of the product before you make a purchase though.

linam13
4/23/16

It was my first time buying on sammydress, I love every single item in this website because its incredible cheaper than others, but I was afraid of being cheated but that wasn't my case. I pay for the economic shipping so the time I have to wait was like 20 days, but when I saw every clothes was good, the quality its very good and looks incredible. I was really surprised for the quality because this site it's so cheap. I really loved the items all the 15 pieces were on point. Attention to clients its also good, they answer my tickets within a period of 24 hours, and they made also the right things. Really recommend this website, because the quantity of clothes here is infinite, they have like a million options to buy, the fabric quality is excellent and they have incredible attention to clients. Love it.

jeffreym62
4/23/16

I ordered some watches on the 11th. The money was immediately taken from my account upon purchase. I chose to pay extra for 3 to 7 day shipping. I received a confirmation email of my purchase, but never received one for shipping details. 8 days went by. Nothing. Went to the website and my profile showed no orders. I opened an email ticket in which they day they reply in 24 hours. NO REPLY. I call. I get voicemail. No return call. 13 days later and nothing. I had to file a claim with my bank. Immediately refunded. DON'T USE THIS SITE

kathyc83
4/23/16

I was lucky to get everything I ordered but the sizes were made for a child. I want to return the items . nightmare!!!!.The customer service line is an machine. the replies are auto generated after you submit a ticket. i found the return address (in Chinese). They did not send a bill of lading with the items, yet they are asking me to fill out a return form that is no where to be found

ashishs17
4/23/16

I ordered few items from SammyDress store few days ago, Order no. M1604111020158090. I got mail that ill receive them in 6 to 8 days as i choose standard shipping instead of normal shipping, i paid $6 extra for that while checkout. I am about to leave country this weekend and i didn't receive the shipment yet.

The Order has also broken in 2 shipments and one of them just shipped yesterday (20th April) via some unknown shipping company Epost(SU). i even didn't find any tracking of the same.

I talked with their live chat support and they told me they cant help me now. I pissed off due this website, they spoiled my very important day.

ingridr3

I was scammed!!
Don't be fooled by the few good reviews on this page! They are obviously paid for just like the ones on their website. Always 5 stars always saying the product is just like the one in the pic! Do your research this is part of a Chinese network of companies making millions of dollars ripping off people worldwide!
Read the article bellow!

valerieg19
4/23/16

Loved the dress! It's a little more form fitting than the picture, but I loved it. The color is gorgeous.

jeremieo
4/22/16

I ordered from this site because it was featured on facebook, and I saw a few shirts I liked... I ORDERED IN FEBRUARY. It is April now, STILL HAVE NOT A SINGLE ITEM I ORDERED. customer service said something about backorders, even though when I placed the order the website said the items were in stock. I have repeatedly asked, and eventually demanded a refund. NO REFUND. NO SERVICE. NO nothing. Stay away from this company.
I've placed written notice to my states attorney generals office about this company. Scammers, fraud, deceit, all words associated with this horrible company.

richr22
4/22/16

Fast efficient service and always wants to make the customer service experience the best it could be.

lexia2
4/22/16

I PLACED AN ORDER ON FEBRUARY 25TH, 2016. I WAS NOT NOTIFIED THAT THERE WAS A BACK-ORDER ON THE TWO PRODUCTS. FINALLY GOT A NOTIFICATION THAT IT WAS SHIPPED ON THE 18TH OF MARCH AND THAT I NEED TO WAIT 10-20 DAYS TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE. WHEN I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE, I HAD TO PRY IT OUT OF THEM THAT THEY ARE NOT SENDING ME MY WHOLE ORDER, BECAUSE ONE OF THE ITEMS WAS NO LONGER IN STOCK - THEY WERE GOING TO COMPLETELY JUST BLIND-SIDE ME AND STEAL MY MONEY. NOW, I AM ALMOST CERTAIN THEY ARE STEALING MY MONEY ALL-TOGETHER AS I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PACKAGE, AND THE CHINA-POST WEBSITE HAS NOT UPDATED INFORMATION SINCE MARCH 23RD. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY GODDAMN PACKAGE IS ALREADY. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL. I AM THREATENING LEGAL ACTION IF NO ONE TELLS ME WHERE MY F*****G PACKING IS ALREADY
M1602250809353319
RO625956266CN

enockm1
4/22/16

Spammy dress advertise nice clothes but when you buy they will send you cheap replicas. NEVER AGAIN

kaitlynv1
4/22/16

I decided to order shoes from this website. They take forever to come in, even though the shipping costs more than the product. I used there conversion chart for shoe sizes. I ALWAYS wear a size 7 shoe, and the chart says that translates to a size 38 so that is what I ordered. After waiting forever, the finally came in. When I put them on, they seemed as if they were 2 sizes too big. In no circumstances could I ever wear a size 5 AKA 36. I went on there website to return them, and I noticed you have to pay for shipping both ways on return. Therefore, I would be paying for shipping THREE times, and as stated earlier the cost of one time shipping was more than the shoes. I would be loosing money to get a new pair, or even get a refund because of their faulty chart. This website is not worth the trouble.

chelsib
4/22/16

I bought a dress from SammyDress and it came in 2 weeks late and with a HUGE tear in the dress. Customer service felt robotic and I will never EVER buy from them again. Not only that but the dress felt like a shower curtain. It was definitely not what it looked like in the pic. Also, sizes are crazy small. Im normally a 2x/3x and I nearly have to buy a 5x to even get close.

Tip for consumers: Please if you are going to buy from here. Make sure you check others views on the item. Use consumer reviews to the best of your ability. make sure it has pictures with actual people in it.

susanj4
4/22/16

Poor quality, extremely poor sizing information, terrible customer service, shipping takes forever & the packaging is awful. An XXL might fit you if you are shaped like a Barbie Doll from 1960. Actually, they might fit you if you are the size of a toothpick. Don't waste your money. Buy from a reputable store and know what you are purchasing is what you will be receiving. I now have own a new rag to add to my collection.

hunterh24
4/22/16

So I ordered a shirt that was $6.99USD. It came within a reasonable time frame of what they stated. The shirt was too small and the color was nothing like it appeared in the picture online.
I requested an exchange for a different color and bigger size, so I sent my shirt back paying $22.75USD just to get it there!
The lady whom helped me through the process never notified me when she got my returned item, like she said she would; I had to contact them asking if they got my shirt.

They replied and said they did and that they would send my exchanged shirt out and to give it another 2+ weeks. the lady whom helped didn't give me a tracking number nor any type of notification saying it was sent out. They just told me to wait a couple days for processing and the 2 weeks for shipping. I WAITED FOR A WHOLE MONTH, NEVER GOT ANYTHING. I had to contact them AGAIN for the THIRD time asking about my shirt! A new person stated I had to pay another $4.99USD for shipping the item out, but the girl who helped me originally didn't even mention me paying another shipping fee- she just stated she would send it out since I returned it! DO NOT BUY FROM SAMMYDRESS, ITS TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE AND I WASTED $28USD FOR A $6.99USD SHIRT! I might as well bought more than one shirt from a store I really liked with the money I wasted!

noelleh2
4/22/16

Sammy Dress works hard in satisfying their costumers! I have been pleased the few times I have ordered with them! They are excellent! The shipping doesn't take long either! I love it!

daniellel33
4/22/16

I placed an order a month ago, and still haven't received it. Stupid tracking number don't even work. Haven't received an update yet on my order. I wouldn't suggest this place to anyone. You don't deserve a star.

rl56
4/22/16

The quality of "clothing" from SammyDress is among the worst I've ever seen. The materials they use are extraordinarily thin, and closer to paper than to real, wearable fabric. You can hold their shirts up to the light and see through. The sizing, too, is awful. I ordered XL shirts and they are more appropriate for my 8 year old son.

Customer service is a joke, and you're asked to fill out questionnaires, take pictures of the garments (including you wearing them), and jump through other hoops. I would never use these guys again- just an awful experience all the way around- STAY AWAY.

jennag8
4/21/16

I ordered a swim suit that was totally cute. However, their sizing is totally inaccurate. When you contact their customer service they simply cut and paste answers and do not pay attention to your complaint. I even paid for package tracking, and they did not provide it until 1 week AFTER I received my suit. They refused to reimburse me for the tracking charge, and will not post my review, even tho it is honest and without poor or abusive language. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IT WAS A 6 WEEK HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT STILL HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED TO MY SATISFACTION .

I have been contacted recently by sammydress.com due to this review. They asked that I change it to a positive review. Now, that would be a lie. I will never order from this company again, their customer service frequently cuts and pastes their policy over and over, they keep asking for pictures of myself in the suit when i have informed them i will not take pornographic images of myself since their "accurately sized" suit cannot cover my breasts. I am a seamstress, I know my measurements and used them in determining my purchase size, their sizing is INACCURATE! How, I ask can their policy be fair if their sizing is wrong. I am sick and tired of their customer service treating me like an idiot. There is NOTHING they could do to make me give them a better review or browse their site ever again.

margaretw54
4/21/16

I feel that I was Scam to believe that I was going to receive Items that will fit me,I could not believe what I pulled out of the bag four items if they was combined with all of the material within the pieces would not be enough to make me one dress what a insult....A size 3X(USA) means a size22 and not a size12..Order was not shipped on time....Communication is awful,I learned that doing business with u all is waiting game not knowing what has happen to your money...No return address is a big RED FLAG for a RIPOFF...U will not be recommended by me...SAMMYDRESS really Sulk in my book...Stop advertising LIES TO CUSTOMERS PLEASE.....I am very disappointed with my order....Donot bother to contact me because I wish not to discuss this any farther....I decided to put your MESSY CLOTHES in my YARD SALE because I feel like u all sold me some JUNK......

Tip for consumers: BEWARE OF THE SCAMMERS.........

lindak89
4/21/16

I have had great service from Sammy Dress, orders processed quickly and sent as promised, any refunds were dealt with promptly.
The clothes are as described and are good value for money, my friends have thought they cost much more than they have, and I have recommended this site to lots of people who have commented on my clothes.

wendyg37
4/21/16

Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from. The variety of products they offer is huge and varied. They range from ornaments, to jewellery to clothing (men women and children), shoes, bags, and they even have cosmetics.

I have ordered a number of dresses, false nails, watches, wigs, jewellery and even an umbrella. Every product I have ordered has been great. They look exactly like the pictures and all of the dresses fit really well.

If you are considering ordering from this site there are only two things to keep in mind.
1) Postage takes time, which shouldnt be a problem if you dont need the item right way. I dont have an issue with it as I feel the price of the items outweighs any delay in delivery.
2) Read the description of the items especially with the jewellery. If you do that then you will know exactly what you are getting as nothing is hidden.

Overall I can say that I am very happy with the items I have bought, I have a huge wish list (lol) waiting for me and I have every intention of buying more.

hymanb9
4/21/16

I ordered a coat for my son (large mens) in Jan. 2016 and the coat did not come until March 5. When I opened the package, the coat barely fit my wife who is 5'3" and approx. 125lbs. I have followed their return policies by sending pictures of the coat and the SKU number. They replied that I ordered the wrong size so I go back to my order and it states men's large. Customer Service was responding within 24 hours at first, now they don't reply to my complaints at all on what I should do next. So far I am stuck with this coat that no one I know can wear. Never buy from this website again.

osbourns
4/21/16

I would like to know when will I get my ítems for the following tracking numbe
1.RS 447717611NL
2,RS 447463072NL
3.RC 459964195NL

ireneh24

I ORDER FIRST TIME 5 WEEKS AGO
2 weeks after the order i get the summer sandal, very nice, today i got the batmen svetter, and the necklace,and the sun glasses

i'm very happy,
like to order ,more but the shipping is 20 % more?/ why????
recommend evrybody this web site, do not ORDER ON ALIEXPRESS!!
they stilling your money.
thank you: IRENE, from OTTAWA, CANADA

lindao42
4/19/16

I ordered some items that were pictured on their website. The first problem is I only received half of my order and that half that I received was not even close to what was photographed. I believe they still images from the internet and make you think that's the quality you're going to get don't be fooled like I was. This is a horrible company. You spend your good hard-earned money on garbage that's not worth shipping back to China. So now I'm out of the money that I spent on their website, and in order to get part of my money back I've got to spend money to ship this garbage it back to China then they want to charge you a restocking fee. Whatever you see photographed on their website is not what you're going to receive in your package that you will have to wait a very long time for.

denesec
4/19/16

SLOW delivery;crap product (synthetic wig; I've worn wigs for years; this is crap).

kr3106
4/18/16

Sizes are impossible to get right (XXL= about size 6 Australian). Fabrics are revolting and synthetic. Cut is all wrong and seams were not sewn properly. Noticed a hole under arm as I put top on for first time and then another seam opened simply due to poor workmanship. I suspect this is a dreadful sweatshop and would suggest that you avoid wasting any money on this site!!! You really do get what you pay for... in this case very little!!!

corak5
4/18/16

The package came earlier than expected so I was very happy. :) the products are just as shown as in the pictures and nicely done. The package wasn't damaged at all and I'm in love with this shop. :)

ashleyb143
4/18/16

Had to pay for a tracking number bad enough as it is on top of that no tracking message shows up I have now been waiting for 41 days and will be moving within the next three weeks. Like I said I haven't gotten my order but I can't imagine it's worth the wait.

brandyg4
4/18/16

I ordered 2 dress in Jan 2015. That's right 2015. I never received the dresses. After 6 months of never getting them and the fact that what I wanted to wear them for had passed ,I wrote a pretty angry email telling them that I just want my money back. No response. And still over a year later no dresses. Keep in mind the order came to $35 bucks..but thats not the point. the point is I got ripped off. This is the only site that I have order from where I had this problem but it put a bad taste in my mouth with ordering from these types of sites.

Tip for consumers: just don't do it.

derekj14
4/17/16

MM1603100125343830 where is my package.

rayg48
4/17/16

I ordered 10 days ago and they took they took the money from my account ($410) and then they asked for my ID copy and picture of my credit card to supposedly verify my order. I then opened a PayPal dispute they tell me they will only ship my order if I close my dispute.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

583 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
2 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other customers.

43 Coupons for SammyDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at SammyDress to save!
Go to SammyDress