US Government's NSF

68%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, China
Tel: 1-909-581-9508

People interested in SammyDress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

orlaithb

So I decided to use the customer service which I had heard all bad reviews from and I asked why they weren't sent out. (in 748 reviews)

carolenerr

It is save money and wear comfortable.It's the third order till now.I have recommended to many friends. (in 2,436 reviews)

cathyn8

Sammydress sells items that are not the exact same thing as the pictures. (in 1,320 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

erikae5
8/30/15

Very nice and affordable clothes. Big plus on the customer reviews and fotos availeble on each product, helps a lot! Quick delivery all over the world, perfect since I live in different countries. Great custommer service. I like that they have points you can earn, and then use as a discount. As long as you take your time to read about the product and the size messurements provided for the sepcific product, you will probably end up very satisfied with your buy :)

orangeladyw
8/30/15

I found SammyDress on Facebook. I am happy to report that it is the way to go to order inexpensive Wigs. They have a large variety and color. The wigs came within the time frame they said it would. I will be ordering again.

calliej3
8/30/15

I just recently purchased from sammydresses. It was very easy to navigate around the site, as well as checkout. My items came faster then expected. When I received my items they were perfect just like the images. The only down fall was one of my items was on back order. I wrote to them and they got back to me within less then 24 hours. I was impressed. They ended up refunding my money so I did not have to wait for the item to come in. It was so easy!!! No hassle at all. I will definitely be shopping here again!

np31
8/30/15

I was super excited for my order and knew it was going to take a few weeks, so I was patient. After about a month I checked the website and it showed that my order still hasn't been shipped. I had contacted customer service about wanting a refund since the items haven't been sent yet. They kept offering me store credit, but at that point I didn't want it anymore. Having asked for a refund over multiple messages with their customer service, they decided to send out the items anyways. I figured oh well they sent the close now I might as well just receive them. That was until they went missing during shipping. This meant opening up a conversation with UPS and SammyDress. UPS told me I had to contact Sammy Dress for a refund of my order, while Sammy Dress told me I had to wait until UPS confirmed that the items were lost. Even though the tracking information said "Item Lost - Please contact supplier". After many more emails with support, it's now been 3 months since my order, they tried to get me to buy more stuff from them, so they could send the clothes out with my next order. At this point I wanted nothing to do with the company, especially since they made me jump through so many hoops to try and get my stuff, and then to try and get my money. Eventually they gave me a partial refund, and I gave up on trying to deal with them. The situation was not worth the stress of the money I was trying to get back.
Save your time and save you money, shop somewhere else.

yvonnem16
8/30/15

The clothing is very poorly made. Customer service sucks. Not worth the money.

chandrab
8/30/15

August 11 I received email that my order shipped. The email said it would take 10-25 days. Still nothing. I can't call, or contact by email the company. I guess I just got beat out of money! I'm seriously thinking about contacting my Attorney General in my state. I would not give this company one star.

trayciet
8/30/15

I brought a bunch of thier items, the shipment came quick, but i could barely ware any of it, the sizes were very small, the material is real cheap looking. The first order i placed never even came in yet, im done, no more for me. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!

crystalc29
8/29/15

I recently ordered two bikinis from sammydress and overall satisfied with my purchase. One of the bikinis i ordered was perfect. It was Just as pictured the color and all and amazing quality!! But the other one was a little different than the picture and a little small. They said they would refund me for it but i haven't received my refund yet. Overall good communication. Shipping is pretty slow.

britanyk

i purchased a swim suite, i am 5'9 and bought the XL and its a true us size 12

tabithay
8/29/15

I've done two orders with sammydress so far, and look forward to going back! the clothes I ordered fit perfect to size and look great. Light material for the summer, and very complimenting to my size. The jewelry and accessories I ordered were in great condition and sturdy materials to stay in place. Thanks so much!

stefanim1
8/29/15

This was my first purchase with Sammy dress, and so far I am pleased. I ordered two leather cuff bracelets and they came exactly as described, were very well-made and of good sturdy quality. I could tell that my bracelets will last me a long time.

As for shipping, I placed my order in early August. I ordered 13 items, but was notified by email that only my bracelet was being shipped at that time, which was fine. It arrived on August 24th via USPS, so I figured that 2.5 weeks was pretty good coming from China to Western US, although, I am still awaiting a shipping notice for the remainder of my order... it's been close to 20 days.

As for the communications regarding my order. I was notified that my payment had been accepted and that my order was processing. A few days later I had received notification of what items were being shipped (with tracking number) and also a list of the items that were not being shipped/included in that package.

All in all, I was very happy when my bracelets arrived, mainly because the quality was so good for the price, plus most all of their jewelry items ship for free. Very happy I found this site and I will be repurchasing again once the rest of my current order arrives!

madeliner3
8/29/15

I contacted their customer service and asked about my order (It had been a couple of weeks and I hadn't heard anything). They responded by saying that my order was put "on hold" and that I needed to send a color photo of my identification card with a clear shot of my face and the address the order will be shipped to along with a photo of the card I used to pay as an anti-fraud procedure. Excuse me but since when do anti-fraud procedures require me sending personal information that could lead to identity theft? The real kicker is that the money was already withdrawn from my account there is no need to go through all of this. Has this same situation happened to other people?

alexandrav4
8/29/15

they have the hottest en trendy items but for a cheap price! shipping takes a bit longer because it has to come from china but i think its definitly worth it for the price and product!

dissatisfiedm
8/29/15

Charged me for an item that was later not shipped and refuses to answer my refund and compensate after several attempts providing them with the "Tracking number" that they gave me. I forwarded their email stating that the items had been shipped but I still get a response in HongKong at the top and an English version that auto replies - "this is not the tracking number". I'm done and will file a complaint with the FTC, DOJ and BBB.

shith
8/29/15

Reading the reviews, there are 5-star and 1-star reviews. how is that possible that there are so many people amazed if other people are so negative. Which one are faked ?

Thank you for responding !

Ask $#*! about SammyDress
ernestineb1
8/28/15

Cancel order cant get money back for 15day they will get sued...vlothes too damn small only fit women sizes that wear 0-6

tillal
8/28/15

All in all I am very satisfied with Sammydress.
They have a good selection of clothing,
cheap prices and if there is something with the order,
they are quick to solve the problem.
Also the quality of the products are good and they quickly responds to feedback.

nicoleh35
8/28/15

I ordered a watch and a ring that were beautiful and exactly as pictured on the site. Despite shipping from so far away, they got to my house very quickly. When I had a question, Sammy Dress staff got back to be within 24 hours. I will order from this site again!

paolal2
8/28/15

After 3 months I did not recieved my order and they promise me a refund that I never got!!!! horrible dont waist your money with them!!!!

kirstynk
8/27/15

I would not even give this site one star if the page did not require me to!!!! I ordered 6 items...I only received 4. Three of the items did not fit proper as their size chart is way off. When contacting the company to see what was going on with the other two items i found out that one of the items that i paid for and thought was in stock WAS NOT! The other item was delayed. They offered me instore credit. I just wanted a refund. Even though I paid shipping on the two items I just wanted the $22.03 of what the actual products themself were worth. I got $16.35 back of MY MONEY...spent on absolutely nothing....this company is a scam!!! I wouldn't ever recommend them to anyone!!!

marlad3
8/27/15

The clothes come in the wrong sizes!! Very cheaply made and my order was incomplete and they only want to refund me $1.50!!

ikrana
8/27/15

Where shall I start from? I'm so happy I found this website, Great, looking clothes and you can afford them. This website is always on trend and they have they best customer service ever. I'm surprised how quick they respond, and they help you right away. Keep up the good work Sammy dress! I'll definitely tel my girlfriends about this website

an15873
8/27/15

I ordered a maxi skirt and it was delivered in a very prompt amount of time. It is very cute, comfortable, and looks exactly like the picture online. I had never ordered from this company before, and after reading terrible reviews, I was a little nervous that it would come late or not at all. Very pleased that isn't the case. I will say, I am happy that I read the sizing information. I am a size 4 typically and wear a S or M. I had to order an XL, and it fits perfectly, but if I had ordered a S or M, it wouldn't have fit at all.

secrets2
8/27/15

My order came right on time and this was my first time ordering wow I can't believe how cheap my shirt was either! Sammydress is my favorite website now! The customer service was amazing too! Wow! Wow!

kalenan
8/26/15

This was my first time ordering through Sammydress and I was very pleased with their service. I had ordered 4 items, but unfortunately 1 was discontinued and wasn't shipped. I was notified right away by service staff and was able to make an exchange or given a full refund. Their staff are very pleasant and understanding. The clothing was also very nice products. Would recommend Sammydress.

mareenai
8/26/15

great quality clothes, especially for the price and the delivery is very quick I usually Receive My order within a week, the staff are always helpful when I send in an enquiry and resolve any issues I have quickly and effectively. I have ordered for family and they loved their items too, will definitely be shopping there again :)

kareyc
8/26/15

I am OBSESSED with their app!! You just can't beat those prices!! - My order shipped surprisingly fast! I had absolutely no problems. (I made sure to order a size or two up because I think they do run a bit smaller than US sizes.) the jewelry especially is just awesome! I will definitely be ordering from them again!

chaslync
8/26/15

I love Sammy dress! They have great,cute items at a reasonable price! Will definitely buy from them again!

elnarab
8/26/15

I have ordered several dresses. All of them are very good ones. Fit well and size is as in a size table. Colors are beautiful. Pink and green are a little lighter but still very nice and bright. Thank you!

margaretc58
8/26/15

I have ordered and received two wigs and am waiting for a third that I ordered yesterday. The products are amazing value for money and look so realistic. Customer service was exceptional helping me resolve a few issues quickly and efficiently. I think the shipping time is good considering the fact that they come from China and I would recommend them to anyone.

anastasiab6
8/25/15

comprei vestido, cinto, brinco, brinquedo, relogio e gostei de tudo isso.

agora aguardo por uma blusa que paguei e nao estou arependida, unica coisa que irrita e' o tempo de entrega, mas isso nao e' problema. recomendo para quem nao quer gastar muito

emimav
8/25/15

I've been ordering from SammyDress for over two years. I'm very pleased with the products that I still have and in good condition. I wish I could buy stuff every day from them.
Thank you SammyDress.

skyet2
8/25/15

"i have always been happy with the service from sammy dress if something has not been in stock they let me no straight away and ive had the option to wait for stock or choose something else. the dresses i have brought have been lovely and im very pleased with my purchases. "

es801
8/25/15

I am NEVER disappointed by the prices I see on sammydress I love the website!!!!

sunshines7
8/25/15

I was reluctant to order from SammyDress because it's an overseas business and the prices were so low. However, I cannot afford the high prices at the store so I decided to give it a chance. I put in a very large order and I am pleased with what I received. I was missing one item and within less than a day, I was emailed about it's status and an apology. My experience at SammyDress was very good and I will continue to shop there. Their prices are unbeatable and the customer service is top notch!

wandac13
8/24/15

I purchased a 4 piece swimsuite I was very pleased with the price and the quality of the product. I had originally ordered a dress also,but it was out of stock. Customer service worked very hard to satisfy me and make my shopping experience with them trouble free. I would recommend SammyDress to my friends and family. I have already ordered from them again.

mikeh172
8/24/15

I ordered several items from sammy's, the items arrived on time and were as described. the price was amazing. I was very pleased with the online shoping experiance, and the service received.

sabrinaa6
8/24/15

Sammydress is super great. I shopped there for the first time and it was better than I expected. For such a cheap price my wig came in such great condition and it's so realistic and hard to tell that it's a wig. I get tons of compliments on it and I plan to buy another soon. 10/10 would recommend.

charlyk4
8/24/15

First order shipped when it said it would & arrived on time. Second order I had to cancel due to the product not being in stock for the time that I needed it for. A positive experience & I am planning in doing another order soon.

didal
8/24/15

Sammy Dress is one of the most attractive online website I ever found online. Very nice products. I easily found what I need. I was scanning between what to choose as I had a lots of choices. I highly recommend Sammy Dress for online shopping.

fairoozn
8/24/15

I ordered 3 items from this website and was very satisfied with it! I'm definitely going to buy from them again. The prices are cheap, and the shipping is pretty fast considering they're coming from China :)

raulm15
8/24/15

this is my 1st time purchasing from this website and it was nice and easy to my stuff.....:)

judyb37
8/24/15

I ordered a synthetic blonde wig. It came and was DARK brown. They said I could return it for a refund of $1.26. How laughable! It was only $15.00 but - really???
Never will buy from them again.

kamikamh
8/23/15

sammys dress is a very nice and easy website to use. the prices are very reasonable and the quality of there items are very high. just be very careful with choosing sizes and your good to go!. the tracking was very accurate and shipping was fast. so over all I give this site a five star rating.

ivonnea2
8/23/15

This was my first bought in a on line store. I thought it could be dangerous or maybe i'll get my stuffs broken or something like that; but i got surprised!!! My order reached my country time before than i thought! It took around 25 days, more a less; and it was great! :D The customer service was great! I asked them about my order all the time and they gently replied me as well :) I love the shoes i ordered, and i'll buy more stuffs!!! They have the best products and the cheapest prices :) I highly recommend the page and the products! ;)

Tip for consumers: If you live so far away like me, try to pay the insurance. I didnt know about it, but it is used in case you receive something wrong or damage, they will take in charge the situation. :)

febryh
8/23/15

Absolutely love Sammydress.com I do most of my shopping on this website. The quality is amazing, better than expected, and the clothes are very comfortable. Very satisfied with my items and shopping experience. They know better at marking what items are out of stock so that way customers understand. I wish shipping was a little faster but it is fairly decent on items that are in stock and ready. Love the Sammy wallet options for refunds it makes everything so much easier and faster and the money is right there so you can order something else.

namc
8/23/15

I ordered from here hoping they would provide a good knock off from the real dresses. I was scared because a lot of the reviews stated that their orders never arrived or the customer service was unhelpful. I figured why not try since the dresses were so cheap.

I didn't get free shipping and paid the high shipping fees but my dresses were still under $11. I got 8 dresses. I am 5'2 and weigh 110lbs. I have a toned body. I am also Asian so I figured I should fit in a small. Two of the dresses were so small I couldn't put it through my shoulders. The other ones fit. The material is the cheapest material ever, therefore you pay for what you get for. I usually have my clothes made in Vietnam and pick out the material and they make really good replicas, but SammyDress was disappointing. Some of my dresses that had prints that did not look like the pictures.

I got my stuff in a timely fashion. After reading the reviews I thought it would take 5 months but it came within a month. I won't shop here ever again.

lailani-maricanaj
8/23/15

I have made an order with fast shipping it has been 2 weeks when my order was only suppose to take 3 days . plus I played for tracking and I am unable to find my order. I've tried contacting the customer service but no me of the oppitions work!

perryc20
8/23/15

you will not get a refund, it is Asian sizes and forget about shipping it back. everything is on back order and horrible customer service by e mail only. you have been warned.

marisas3
8/23/15

Since the prices were so cheap I thought I'd give them a shot. I spent over $100 and am highly disappointed. I ordered a size up having had read reviews say that the clothes ran small. The clothing looked beautiful and the photos and the items I received are of very poor quality. I could have went to a fabric store, get the cheapest stuff, and made them myself. In the photos, the clothing looks like higher quality. I tried the items item and feel like I'm wearing a cheap table clothe fabric. Would not order from again.

166 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
1/11/15
Answer
bahaarv
A: at least you got your 3$, they told me they will give me 25$ and i am still waiting, it has been over 2 months, they said 7-10 business days!
7/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Im looking to order a few items from the website but im unsure what size to order? Im a UK8 on top and UK10 on bottom - can someone help please?
2/18/15
Answer
marykayev
A: I would not order from this website ever again. If you want to lose your money, then this is the site for you.
4/27/15