US Government’s NSF

55%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-909-581-9508
Ticket Title "Reply From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

orlaithb

So I decided to use the customer service which I had heard all bad reviews from and I asked why they weren't sent out. (in 1,133 reviews)

kimberlyc40

He further advised I give them another 7 to 10 days to have my COMPLETE order at my doorsteps or provide a FULL refund. (in 4,017 reviews)

cathyn8

Sammydress sells items that are not the exact same thing as the pictures. (in 1,954 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

donnab121
5/25/16

I am a first time customer and I ordered a pair of shoes for my granddaughter for her dance. They did not fit, they were too big. I need to return the shoes for a refund. I called the number listed and kept getting a recording to leave a message. Finally after making calls I finally got a rep. I tried to explain to her what I needed. She just said send us an email and explain it and hung up. We have been sending emails last week and this week and still no response. I only have a couple of days left to be able to return them. I am very dissatisfied with this company. Like I said this is the first time I used this company and it will be the last. Your service is very poor.

chaj
5/25/16

I ordered four items and paid for my orders but I didn't get one of my order which is HOT SALE TURN-DOWN COLLAR ARGYLE PATTERN SOLID COLOR SLIMMING LONG SLEEVES CARDIGAN.
I would like to receive my order ASAP.

amberm69
5/25/16

I ordered from these $#*!s 2wks ago and when I did my order I forgot to put my apartment number (which by the way they don't have the option to add) & the 1st time I called them a Asian lady picked up and told me to cancel my order but then she said I couldn't cancel and she couldn't add my apt number which I think is dumb because all she had to do was go in the computer and add it! I've tried calling (No one EVER ANSWERS, its just the dumbass voicemall) live chat, & leaving tickets and they all tell me to keep a track on the order well they LIE to u about where everything is being tracked I was told it was sent to new York but when I called usps they said it was still in China and none of the tracking info was correct now here it is 2wks later and my bathing suit was delivered but to one of my thieving ass NEIGHBORS! I'm pissed at usps as well because I've been calling them everyday for the last couple days to make sure they tell the carrier my apt number or to see if I could come up there and pick it up well it was delivered to the wrong place at 8 in the morning so here I am with no bathing suit and no extra money to buy one for when I go on vacation to Miami this weekend! So now I'm pissed and have decided to cancel my $#*!ing trip.. THANKS A $#*!ING LOT SAMMY $#*!ING DRESS! ughh $#*! this company dude don't even waste your time I wish I could give them 0 stars.. that's how I really feel about yall and im going to look into what legal actions I can go through to get this company shut down here in the United states because this is ridiculous that I pay my hard working money to this company and they can't even help a customer with an issue that was their fault in the first place when the lady could've simply when to my account or emailed the warehouse to let them know to add my apartment number!! And who wants to have to go thru all this trouble just to get an issue resolved smh I will NEVER nor will anyone I know order from this stupid company again

jackiec58
5/24/16

Excellent customer service as they respond on time. Quality products at a low price and fast shipping. Bravo Sammy

sanas3
5/22/16

It's been one year that I had ordered 3 dresses from Sammy dresses and I still haven't received them

lisas288
5/22/16

To all the individuals who are writing bad reviews on this site about Sammy Dress.com apparently, you guys don't READ the reviews on their site and IT IS NOT A SCAM bottom line.

A.) A vast amount of customers, incorporating myself state that the SIZES in China run VERY SMALL, so you must order one or two sizes up from you normal size. Meaning if you wear a size Small order a Medium or a Large.
The garments are made utilizing Chinese women measurements not the United States measurments.

B) Don't purchase something that someone else hasn't wore on the site. You need to see their opinion on the product. The fit, the material and the overall quality of the product.

C.) Some of the material is very thin, so you will have to wear something underneath.

D) The merchandise takes a Long Time to SHIP, 1 to 2 months if you don't pay for Expedited Shipping. Expedited Shipping is about 7 days.

KEEP ALL THESE FACTS IN MIND and you WILL NOT have a problem.

PS: I am a real person.
I will officially be a Doctor in two years and I will still rock Sammy Dress garments.

I also have a bontique and I sell their merchandise.

Modern Goddess

Dear Sammy Dress:

My sign in "points" from the "Sammy Dress App" has not been working for 4 days. I uninstalled and reinstalled. What is the issues? I need my extra bonus points because I spend too much money with your company and would like to keep receiving $15.00 to $25.00 off my $100.00 to $200.00 orders.

aerialb
5/21/16

Loved items from sammy dress , LOve their prices , Customer service , and products. I would recommend anyone to Sammy Dress if you haven't already

marym331
5/21/16

muy bonitos y comodos

taew2
5/19/16

This is my 2nd review.My first one explains how I ordered four items and only received 2 however the next day I received my other items. They delivered it in the time frame they said. I was a little skeptical to order from here because I had a little trouble in the past from another website few months ago kinda like this one. The only bad thing is I ordered a large dress and it run kind of small but I plan on losing weight. Other than that everything is to my liking.

amjada3
5/18/16

this company is absolutley fraud dont buy from these people i bought stuff from this company shirts and shoes these are very small and for refund it is very hard to get they sre not doing anything. please do not buy if you are thinking,this is sort of scam very bad

don4271
5/17/16

I have just read the third website about Sammy's dress and I convinced this company is a scam! Wtf!!
The message is crystal clear: DO NOT BUY FROM SAMMY'S DRESS!
Delayed delivery, poor quality items, terrible customer care service, outright lying to customers due to faulty labelling and wrong sizes....
Right now I am telling EVERY ONE please do yourself a favour and buy from other reliable companies and stay away from Sammy's dress!
With love from Kenya.

diannd
5/17/16

I have been waiting for an address to return items I bought that are to small I'm not getting any response on where to send the items I will never buy from Sammy's Dress EVER AGAIN this has been a bad experience

deirdrieg
5/9/16

I am very displeased with the order that I placed. I ordered three of these tops in black, blue and gray. When I finally received them only the black top was the size that I ordered. The blue and gray were a size smaller. When I attempted to get a resolution per the wrong size policy, I was told that "these items need quality check in this case we can not resend you". This clearly wasn\'t my error and no effort was made to provide me with that which I spent my money. I'll never order from this company again. I don't consider this to be a reputable practice. It's such a shame because the black top that did fit was very nice for the money. I refuse to pay shipping to send back what I didn't order.

ludivinel
5/9/16

I've ordererd products on SAMMYDRESS and it's really the best shopping online website.
Items have received have an excellent quality and similar to the pictures on the website.
Quality and shipping of clothes and shoes from Sammydress.com are ssimilar as well-known website as Asos for exemple.
SHipping was fast as well, and the service is very kind !!

If you love fashion and have a lot of choice on shopping online website, you should visit and buy on Sammydress.com

I'll buy again in the servral days for sure !

bakryy
5/7/16

recently i ordered a black hand bag, but it came as blu.i dont like it.could u exchange it for me?thank you.

denicea2
5/6/16

Whilst i love the products ( well the ones you receive after payment) i think their non existant people skills are appalling. You can't reach anyone.i have lost track of the times i have tried to locate my blue pea$#*! scarf.i have sent the order number the ticket number everything and all i get is an impersonal generic email.bought heaps of their products but no more . beware of these people who do not respond to you directly .

valeryk4
5/6/16

Last summer ordered few items. They never arrived! At last I got a refund.

lisat115
5/5/16

Well, the sign in and sign out is convenient and excelled of the Sammydress.com.
My orders was incorrect, but overall I was able to savage some of the products delivered and to give away the rest to a friend, because the sizes were incorrect and wrong merchandise was delivered. I was given a refund of $20(twenty dollars) to help offset the error of Sammydress.com.

judithl16
5/5/16

I was not happy with my order from Sammydress.com. Customer service finally contacted me. A refund was issued. I don't like to throw money away and was pleased that we were able to come to an agreement.

ruthm62
5/5/16

I placed and order on Match 29th and up till now may 5th I still haven't received my order. And I try contacting them regarding my order. They just give me a tracking site that's all, their shipping policy says '' shipping to Canada and us takes about 10-15days. I live in Canada and my order took 1 month and one week. Wth

josef200
5/5/16

I Ordered a package that has not arrived, and every time I call them- I get a voice message. Since i paid for the order through my PayPal account, I reported to Paypal . Paypal said the order has been sent and I am out of luck. Please, people,I am reporting them to the attorney general's office and you should too. They're robbing folks every day . It is time to stop it. I want my money back and for them to shut it down.

stevep110
5/4/16

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering what I did..I ordered 2 pair of shoes, lounge pants and decorative pillow 'case' on 4/4/2016, within 2 weeks I got 1/2 the order, the shoes were snug but can wear, lounge pants are made for a much smaller person (I ordered a large) figuring that would work. My other shoes and pillow have yet to come, its been a month, I Ebay shop and nothing takes this long from Ammon Jordan.(sarcasm) I sent them a complaint today about the shipping, I have other items I'd like to get, but after reading all this, I think once (if) I get my remaining order, I'm closing this site down and walking away. The quality was good for the price, but the unknown delivery is crazy!! After voicing my complaint, they did arrange a credit toward the shipping, I did finally get my remaining items and very happy with items and outcome, I may go ahead and order more

juliab62
5/3/16

I ordered a dress on sammydress and it arrived in two weeks. The dress was about 5 euros so I was surprised by the quality of the product, which was actually good for the price! I was satisfied with my order, I'm waiting for another one and will definitely order more in the future.

leslieg34
5/3/16

After putting a review on SiteJabber I got a response from sammydress.com. They told me that if I contacted them at their site and proceeded to give me 119 things I had to type in I could discuss how to fix my problem (item was sent to incorrect address and returned to sammydress). I typed in all 119 things and was then told my question was not available. nothing about how to fix anything. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SAMMYDRESS.COM. It is a scam.

tees10
5/2/16

I ordered from here in December 2014 I ordered a dress for my mother it took so long to come that when it finally arrived and the mail lady delivered the package I completely forgot about it, the dress I ordered looked exactly like the picture the only disappointment was there was a stain on the dress and when I told them about it they completely ignored me after that I never ordered from them again.

patis
5/2/16

I never recieved the items ordered and the company still has not issued a refund. MULTIPLE, MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO RESOLVE. MET WITH "PLEASE CONTINUE TO WAIT." THAT WAS 11 WEEKS AGO

*update a refund has now been issued. 5/18/2016

brians216
5/1/16

I ordered men's shirts, swimsuits and long underwear. I didn't care for the cut and fabric on the shirts, and the fabric of the long underwear. The suits were at least two sizes two small, but the fabric was comfortable.

UPDATE: SammyDress contacted me for a refund, but I wasn't interested in sending clothes back, especially when some of them were already at the Goodwill. Also, the smaller clothes fit my husband. I still stand by my words above, but wanted to say the company did try and correct the situation.

brittanyp17
4/30/16

I posted a review a few days ago stressing about sammy dress taking money from my account and with holding my item... Although I still don't agree with that... I am really really happy that sammy dress did respond to me promptly and they did refund my order and the money was back in my account within 3 days.. So I'm super happy with that..the items I did receive from sammy dress the other times i ordered were pretty good quality and worth the price ... The shipping on one of my orders was 3 weeks and the shipping on my other two orders were both 8 days. I don't know why my fourth order had an issue... But anyway... Basically its up to you if you want to take a chance and order from sammy dress... I had both a good and bad experience ordering from them but thankfully they addressed my bad experience right away and I'm super happy about that.

katherinem36
4/30/16

I totally get the, you get what you pay for. I ordered my dress Thursday and it was taken out of my account within minutes. However I got an email saying they needed me to confirm my order by sending a picture of my id and credit card (who asks for this) even worse who falls for it and sends it. Unfortunately, I did! I have yet to receive a tracking number. I paid for expidited shipping because I needed it for a special event, and the package is no where to be found. Worst of all the are an unreliable, I have been trying to contact them for three days and I can't get ahold of anyone. I should have known that to order from a tacky site. Stick to what you know and normally shop from. The prices are not worth the headache of wondering where you packages are at.

valariew3
4/29/16

I received the items that I ordered which looked nothing like the items I saw on their website. I will absolutely never order anything else from this site.

matejf1
4/28/16

I was very pleased with the customer service staff and their pleasant approach. As for the e-shop itself, it I was kindly surprised by a huge amount of stuff and very good prices. The quality of items I ordered and recieved was satisfying and I am planing to order a lot of new stuff here.

julieh105
4/28/16

I'd like to know where my package is, since I haven't even gotten an email of where my package is. Starting to feel like this website is a big scam....

cc177
4/27/16

MY ORDER: Received the WRONG STYLE in the WRONG SIZE and it is also made of cheap CRAPPY MATERIAL . It is not worth the time and effort to return this overpriced JUNK. Can't wait until we end the Asian rip-off. Do you people even have an inkling of what you are doing? I will post what you sent on my facebook page!

shomiif
4/26/16

I bout several hundred dollars of clothing back in November from Sammy dress. Still have not received my clothes. Or a refund. It's almost impossible to get through to talk to anyone. I basically just gave up. Obvioialy, they need my money or clothes more than I do... A learning lesson is to always read the companies reviews before ever sending your hard earned money. Because what it comes down to is they have no respect for there customers or value their name...

kellik4
4/26/16

I placed an order with Sammydress last fall. It came in, even though it took longer than they estimated, about 6 weeks. It was the right size, okay quality. I have since ordered again, one item was as described, the size was as shown in inches. One was significantly larger than shown on the site in inches, and one was more than 6 inches less than the site stated. They credited me back for the small item, but not the shipping. I placed an order for a swim suit. I again went by the measurements, not the number size. I ordered a size larger than I normally take, even though the reviews said it ran true to the number size. It was not even close. My daughter takes a large, and couldn't fit in a 3x. It only came up to her waste, and then had the straps to tie it. They have argued with me for weeks. But I still have credit with them. I started to place an order, but then realized some of my credit disappeared. So I didn't finish paying. I have been trying to cancel that for 2+ weeks, in the hopes of using my credit, and finishing up with them. But they won't now give me back my Points I earned for purchases prior to this. The S points were over 7 dollars. So, now I have my credit back, but they won't release my S points to place the order. Over all right now I am out over 50 dollars. That is just on the 2 items that were measured wrong on their site, S points (reward points they won't give back) and shipping. So, the one dress I have that fits me, ended up costing me about 100 dollars all told. No one there will help, I have had "conversations" online with 6 different people about this, and no one will do anything.

UPDATE, after writing this, and calling their customer service number, I finally got my refund back. But it took 17 days, 6 customer service people telling me they would take care of it, a complaint ticket (which they kept on telling me they already took care of it), a message to their "Fake" customer service number and leaving a message, and finally a scathing review HERE. Not worth the headache.

bettinak3
4/26/16

- I received all items ordered.
- My complaints were addressed and politely dissolved.
- quality was as expected

rachela35
4/26/16

I ordered 3 items - two dresses and a top. I received duplicates of all three items and received 3 of one dress. When I checked my credit card statement I was charged for all seven items that arrived not just the three I ordered. I have called and emailed the company with no reply. Also, they charge 25% of your order for shipping. I will never order with this company again!

After Sammydress saw this review they contacted me and made things right. I am willing to believe that there was just a communication problem. I appreciate their efforts.

lalal12
4/25/16

Worse experience ever. Horrible quality. Looks nothing like photos. Return policy is a scam. You only get 20% back of your money. NEVER buy from here

tobyh18
4/25/16

Ordered a large. The tag says large, but it's a size or two too small. :\

Edit: They have contacted me both on here and in a private message on their site and have made a great effort to make this right.

doreent5
4/25/16

I took a chance and ordered two wigs on 4/15/16, about one week later they arrived. to my surprise I like what I ordered, my curly wig is as cute as can be on me. I also like the high lights in it. now the other wig has all waves, it looks like my real hair. Sammydress did a real good job, and I would recommend you give them a try, and for the money they are just as good as any wig shop and cost less. thank you happy customer.

nikkij14
4/25/16

Clothes take forever to receive and are made from cheap fabric..items LOOK ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM THE WEBSITE.. SPARE YOURSELF.. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

Update..received a refund... Will not change my original post because the clothes are atrocious. On another nite Sitejabber is an excellent website 5

laronb
4/24/16

I had a wonderful experience with sammydress. They have tons of products that you can't find other places. I was able to purchase some gifts for the holidays that suited everyone's different styles.The best part was that the prices were so great that I was able to purchase quite a few items with money to spare. You also receive points for your purchases and other things that you can use on your orders. If you do have any problems getting your product, customer service will gladly help you out. It also doesn't take them too long to respond to any issues that you have.

jenniferc184
4/24/16

I ordered three purses and received them in a timely fashion however all three were complete garbage. They were made of the cheapest materials I've ever seen. The oder eminating from them was horrendous as if treated with a chemical partially composed of urine (no exaggeration). They were sticky and had to be bleach wiped to be handled. On one the zipper broke right off as soon as I unwrapped it and tried to open it. Another was also falling apart in my hands. Buy nothing from this site. Total scam.

bernadetteb7
4/24/16

Still waiting for my refund from over a month ago

gerid7
4/24/16

This site really works!!! I have to say Sammydress paid attention. They sent several emails and refunded my money. They are trying to improve their image, and I have to give them credit. Give them a try--they are working hard at customer service and changing their word on the street--remember, they are a Chinese site, and their clothing runs extremely small. My husband who is a size small took an extra large!!! Just for your info---order much larger

ariellew2
4/23/16

I am very pleased with Sammy Dress. I recently ordered a bathing suit from the site , this was my first online shopping and I can safely say it wont be my last. The customer service is really good- Quick response and regular check ups. The price is low , compared to what I'd spend if I was shopping in my country. I would suggest that you look at the comments and the customer's picture of the product before you make a purchase though.

linam13
4/23/16

It was my first time buying on sammydress, I love every single item in this website because its incredible cheaper than others, but I was afraid of being cheated but that wasn't my case. I pay for the economic shipping so the time I have to wait was like 20 days, but when I saw every clothes was good, the quality its very good and looks incredible. I was really surprised for the quality because this site it's so cheap. I really loved the items all the 15 pieces were on point. Attention to clients its also good, they answer my tickets within a period of 24 hours, and they made also the right things. Really recommend this website, because the quantity of clothes here is infinite, they have like a million options to buy, the fabric quality is excellent and they have incredible attention to clients. Love it.

jeffreym62
4/23/16

I ordered some watches on the 11th. The money was immediately taken from my account upon purchase. I chose to pay extra for 3 to 7 day shipping. I received a confirmation email of my purchase, but never received one for shipping details. 8 days went by. Nothing. Went to the website and my profile showed no orders. I opened an email ticket in which they day they reply in 24 hours. NO REPLY. I call. I get voicemail. No return call. 13 days later and nothing. I had to file a claim with my bank. Immediately refunded. DON'T USE THIS SITE

kathyc83
4/23/16

I was lucky to get everything I ordered but the sizes were made for a child. I want to return the items . nightmare!!!!.The customer service line is an machine. the replies are auto generated after you submit a ticket. i found the return address (in Chinese). They did not send a bill of lading with the items, yet they are asking me to fill out a return form that is no where to be found

ashishs17
4/23/16

I ordered few items from SammyDress store few days ago, Order no. M1604111020158090. I got mail that ill receive them in 6 to 8 days as i choose standard shipping instead of normal shipping, i paid $6 extra for that while checkout. I am about to leave country this weekend and i didn't receive the shipment yet.

The Order has also broken in 2 shipments and one of them just shipped yesterday (20th April) via some unknown shipping company Epost(SU). i even didn't find any tracking of the same.

I talked with their live chat support and they told me they cant help me now. I pissed off due this website, they spoiled my very important day.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

590 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
sammydressh
A: Dear Tiffiny,

Thank you for your message.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.The phone line services was not in service right now due to the commercial season.In order to resolve this issue,would you kindly contact us here:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm to offer the order number please?
We always reply messages within 24 hours.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
sammydressh
A: Dear Jagan,

Thank you for you message.
I have checked your relative ticket about your order information.
Our colleague has sent a message to you and offered the detail information about your order.
Thank you for your kind support.
If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other customers.

42 Coupons for SammyDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at SammyDress to save!
Go to SammyDress