US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 609 reviews)

carolenerr

It is save money and wear comfortable.It's the third order till now.I have recommended to many friends. (in 2,101 reviews)

maricels

I got 5 items and I like all of them from SammyDress. (in 1,133 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

melaniem18
5/25/15

I would think I'd find the most honest reviews on this site, but I'm not sure. I thought the clothes I bought from sammydress were made cheaply, hence looked cheap. Not to mention it took two months to get to me. I also emailed them and never received a response. I tried reviewing my purchases and they were never posted. They must only post positive comments. Stay away!!

kristiep2
5/25/15

I HAVE PURCHASED SOME VERY NICE ITEMS FROM SAMMYDRESS AND HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING. THE SIZING ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE.

debora-
5/25/15

I have been very well on the site Sammydress. My purchases have quickly arrived, every equal article to that seen on the site and inside his own envelope. The packages have arrived entire and parish priests. I will surely purchase still on this site

isabellec2
5/25/15

Very great experience, fast shipping, item fit's very well, item very funky and cool. Awesome clothe !!! I'll buy more and more :)

candicee3
5/25/15

In my opinion www.sammydress.com is an easy to use website with prompt and courteous support staff in the case that an issue would arise.
I have ordered several items and most are high quality for the price paid and have received many compliments.
If I were to offer one bit of advise for the company, it would be to have the vendors who supply the items post actual product pictures along with the model photos to show actual product and any slight differences there may be. I know if this were to be available the issues with product dis-satisfaction would be drastically reduced as the consumer would have a better idea of what to expect when it arrives.
I will continue to do business with this company and have referred friends and family to the site as well.

kf24
5/24/15

I love shopping on Sammy Dress. The items there are beautiful and the staff are very helpful. They always make sure their customers are happy with their order .

irynar
5/24/15

I would like to thank SammyDress for all the beautiful items I have purchased, timely delivery and professional support team.
I wish You many more fantastic offers and a lot of success!

bridgetb4
5/24/15

Sammy Dress is a great place to shop online you will have a great experience. The customer service is very helpful if you need to return a item or have a refund done. I have bought of this site and there choice of products is great! You can get clothes, handbags, shoes, home decor, ect. The quality of the items are great and the price is even better! I would recommend you check out their site for sure! You won't be disappointed!

suzannec14
5/24/15

The website offers a good choice of clothing. For my first order I used the S Points that are given and it made it possible to get the item via Express mail. I will definitely use this website again!

chelseas13
5/24/15

I recently bought some clothes off of Sammy dress, and I am absolutely in love! They were exactly as described, very good quality, and very reasonably priced. They arrived pretty quickly as well. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone!

rachaeld7
5/24/15

I love Sammy Dress, when I first found out about it I spent days looking through their products and adding to my favorites. I love the option to have my own section of clothes that I already know that I like, it makes it very convenient when I place a new order! The clothes are chic, inexpensive and good quality which makes it easier for me to update my wardrobe. I love Sammy Dress!

julies58
5/24/15

I love this site! The clothes I received are lovely and make me feel so pretty. The customer service was also very helpful and sweet. The prices are really nice too and the quality is good.

lavonef
5/24/15

I love Sammy dress great price, great quality, and cute clothes. I will be recommending to everyone I know I've ordered my summer clothes from them for a trip and love my items I received so far can't wait for the rest. I will be shopping at sammydress for now on.

Tip for consumers: Remember always use size chart our size is different from there

caleshay
5/24/15

I ordered from Sammydress on April 23rd and received my items on May 8th. Seeing as they are based in China and the package had to travel to the east coast of the USA, I find that timeframe to be completely awesome. No complaints from me! The items were exactly as the picture and fit well. I will definitely order from Sammydress again.

telead
5/24/15

I was absolutely impressed by the quality of the SammyDress Website. It has a nice layout, fabulous prices, and a good quality item to boot. The item shipped out much faster than expected and was exactly what I wanted. All contact I had with the site was positive and I was overall just happy with my experience. I got an awesome swimsuit for an even better price. I will definitely shop here again AND tell my friends about it.

adrianam6
5/23/15

I loved loved loved it. It was super fast communication was great they gave me fast shipping all within 1 week. I ordered 6 items on May 14Th, 5/6 items came first within 4 days and I emailed them asking when will my other dress come they said they put it in the next day and gave me my tracking #. It going to be here on Friday may 22nd. Really excited. Love the quality of my dresses. Supper cute. I will def be shopping here all the time. 5/5 stars

carmend8
5/23/15

packages are delivered safe and undamaged, takes couple weeks to recieve your merchandise but you have to keep in mind that youre ordering from overseas. Sizes run small due to the sizes being asian. Just order up a size or two. I have ordered a few times from sammydress with no problems.

michellef42
5/23/15

Love love love SammyDress.com. If I have any special occasion or pre-planned event,I go to SammyDress. They have an enormous amount of items,decently priced..and hardly any shipping. I've recently gotten my mother and cousins to start ordering from them as well..

amandaj34
5/23/15

I have used Sammy Dress several time and I still love them. I shop with them for their awesome prices and unique styles. I'm usually very satisfied with my purchases. Especially accessories like bags and shoes!

brib2
5/23/15

Love the shopping experience at Sammy dress :-)
Beautiful clothes, great prices :-)!

yolandae1
5/23/15

Great costumer service and clothes is beautiful. It will take a little longer than normal to receive the package but is expected coming from overseas. I will buy from SummyDress again soon

ashantir1
5/23/15

I have been shopping with Sammy and there clothes has been great quality.I have received my items in good timing from shipping date.Their customer service has been great.They are able to communicate very well with you.Will definitely shop again.

bonnieo8
5/23/15

So i was reading reviews, and i was about to purchase from 'Sammydress', and i must say their customer service sucks. I was asking Madeline on live chat at Sammydress about the difference between two materials because they had the exact same identical picture on two different links with two different prices - one garment was made from polyester, and one with polyester & Cotton Blends. Apparently this was too much of a difficult question to answer. Here's the conversation. Enjoy :)

You are now chatting with Madeline
Bonnie: Hi what's the difference between, Polyester and Cotton Blends?
Madeline: You can search the difference online
Bonnie: or you can tell me since you stock and manufacture those materials
Bonnie: Helloooooooooo
Bonnie: i'd appreciate a reply!
Bonnie: I hope you like a bad review i will make sure to write your name Madeline, because your customer service sucks, and you just lost a customer!!
Madeline: Could you give me the website link (URL) of the product? Thanks
Bonnie: you have on the website a clothing item that is made from Polyester and the other one with Polyester Cotton Blends I just need to know what the difference is if any? does it make the garment of more quality or is there virtually no difference.
Madeline: You can refer the pictures in our webstie
Bonnie: yeah that's exactly why i'm confused its the same exact picture? why is that?
Madeline: Yes, it is
Bonnie: i'm sorry, but that doesn't make much sense
Madeline: Sorry, all information is in the product description.
Thank you for chatting with us.
You are not currently connected to an agent.

So Madeline disconnect the conversation as i was typing and absolutely failed at providing adequate help and customer service. This was going to be my next reply: Okay, so tell me the difference then, that's your job you should know your product materials, you stock and supply them.

Anyways, I won't be buying from SammyDress, and that was my first time experience with them, and it really sucked. Hope that is of help to some of you with your purchasing decisions. Good Luck!

samanthap26
5/22/15

from the time i was introduce to sammy dress.com, my closet has grown. love the options and the sevice is not that bad. i believe they can work on their shipping fees, but besides that i will keep coming back

vityac
5/22/15

There's an awesome variety of products available, in more than great prices all around. The shipping went surprisingly fast, all things considered (a single order might be separated in several shipments), and the customer service so far has proven to be more than efficient when following cases. I seriously fell in love with this place, and can't wait to order more soon! Highly recommended, without a doubt.

heidip6
5/22/15

Everything I ordered from Sammy Dress was great quailty and a great price. The shipping is a little costly but overall worth it! I will be ordering from them again soon!

heatherb60
5/22/15

I got my bathing suit in about a month. I love it. It looks just like the pictures and good quality.

indiap3
5/22/15

SammyDress is a wonderful website. No problems, and I always get my orders in a timely manner. I love it! I recommend it to everyone!

megank13
5/22/15

I am very happy with my shopping experience here.

The items i received are gorgeous,
The prices are Very affordable,
The rewards program is amazing!
i love that you can see pictures of customers wearing the items, it makes the site very honest. and they publish pictures of all body types! they don't discriminate
The shipping did take close to a month but keep in mind they ship from far away! the costs are low so its well worth waiting than paying way more with other sites. i live in a rural area in Canada British Columbia so i was happy and surprised when i received my items in 3 weeks after ordering.

I am very happy shopping with Sammy Dress and will continue using them in the future <3

anar31
5/22/15

i've bought a pair of black cut out boots and i'm in love with them.
so confi, well made and beautiful!

very very happy with my purchase!

ademodit
5/22/15

It was a good customer seller relationship. There customer care services is very efficient.

gloriak4
5/22/15

I have been using samydressia for a few months now and am completly satistfied with the items i have ordered and the quality of the items.The delivery service is always fast and via a courier so the parcels can be tracked.The customer service depatment are also first class,they reply to emails within 24hrs.They resolve any queries immediatley.

tome42
5/22/15

this shop is super, and I do love all! Items, sellers, price, offers! nothing else to add, you definitely have to check this shop out!!! :D

alaas2

good prices , fashionable cloth , liked their service

staceyh19
5/21/15

I purchased 5 shirts. It took forever for the shirts to be delivered and they all looked like they were made by middle school kids. This stitching is coming out of every shirt and there were no tags. Horrible product.

sulaimanm
5/21/15

At first, I thought it was a joke until I got my first order delivered to me.
It was a great shopping experience with SammyDress buying high quality products at a very low price that you couldn't get anywhere else.

diedrea
5/21/15

first time i ordered on SammyDress and came after 2 days with special gift.

clarionc
5/21/15

"Sammydress.com is one of my favorite online stores. They have nice trendy reasonable pieces. Anytime that I have had an issue it is immediately resolved by customer service. Anytime I left a message they responded in a timely fashion. This is a wonderful shopping experience and I recommend that everyone at least shops here once. But trust once you do you will always order from sammydress!"

tatianah2
5/21/15

Sammy dress is the best. I am really happy with its service. there product are the same as they post. they have a very good support center that do the best for their clients. I love Sammy dress and all they offer.

jeweldinee

Hi,

Kindly follow up the items that I have paid on May 12, 2015.

I don't want my clients to be disappointed. I have heard negative feed backs about your company when it comes to shipment but I'm still giving your company a benefit of a doubt. This is the first time that I ordered at your website and hopefully everything will be fine.

Hoping for faster shipment since China is just few miles away from the Philippines.

Waiting for your feed backs.

Jeweldine Eula
eulajeweldine@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: n/a

ellisiaj
5/19/15

After shopping on Sammy dress for the first time I found that the quality of the clothes are actually really good. I ordered some dresses,shoes, and purses and they all arrived on time. My husband says that I look very sexy in the clothes

rachelm46
5/19/15

Just to let the world know I'm so Impressed with sammydress its Amazing!I order every week and will continue to do so#amaxingprices#bestdeals#cutee#fashion#celebritystyles#spring#summer!By the way I love the way they package your item very nice perfection!Arrival is so on point which means the most Really!!!!!Thanks...

cherylc34
5/19/15

"I placed an order on March 2 for a dress I absolutely loved.... I figured I would try out a few of their other items because they were well priced... So I ended up actually ordering four items. The first 2 items were not received for three weeks. Let me start by saying that I wear a size 4 in pants and a medium top. I ordered sizes medium and large. the lingerie outfit I received was more like an extra small. The 2-piece bathing suit I received had a top I could barely close and the bottom was, without exaggeration, more like a child size and my friend and I laughed when the waist part of it actually fit my leg and there was no way I could have even gotten it on. Over a month and a half after placing my order, I received a third item, which was a short dress, that had a missing tie on one side and was way too small. Ok, so now the three add on items were a waste of my money because the cost of shipping would exceed the cost of the merchandise... Even though 2 of the 3 were clearly defective. The item I really really wanted was still not in and I just kept waiting and hoping it wouLd fit when it was sent to me because I ordered a size large in it. Almost two and a half months after I placed my order, I got an email saying I wasn't going to be getting the dress. So it was a complete waste! Even if the dress I wanted was sent to me and fit, I would have forgiven the other three items but instead I completely wasted my money! I order a tremendous amount online and have never had such a bad experience and I have never taken the time to write a bad review.... But this was terrible and I got nowhere when I contacted the company so I am posting this on a few review sites.

mariel71
5/19/15

Produtos de boa qualidade, recebi conforme o tempo combinado

vickip11
5/19/15

I recently purchased several items from SammyDress.com and was pleased to see how fast they arrived and was even more pleased to see the quality of the items once they arrived. The price you pay for the items and the quality your receive is just amazing. I definitely will be shopping more frequently at SammyDress.com. My items were shipped when they were promised and arrived on the day they were promised. I am very pleased with my shopping experience with SammyDress.com

shannonr27
5/19/15

"I have ordered from Sammy Dress a good few times and I have always received my products in good condition and the quality of my items are astonishing."

vivienned
5/18/15

Very good site everything is really cheap and great quality.. would recommend to everyone

jamesm262
5/18/15

I bought some cheap men's watches and they look really nice. And they've been holding up. Delivery was on time and everything. I don't know why people are saying this website is awful

iyanah
5/18/15

With Sammy Dress I have had the greatest experiences due to the great customer service and products that Sammy Dress have to offer.

audreys8
5/18/15

From my experience with SammyDress, i've fell in love! I like the quality or the clothes and as long as you follow the sizing chart you will be fine. Not only do i love the product but they give me points for every order so it like each new order is discounted. One time i put the wrong size as a soon as i noticed, i contacted customer service. They fixed it and sent out the correct size the next day. I was extremely satisfied

59 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
1/11/15
Answer
sp752
A: I am sorry to say that you should not order from this company. My large top came to me in about a children's size 10. Cute top, but I couldn't wear it and I usually wear a size 6,8, or sometimes 10 in certain tops. Really, it was impossible to contact people because they send NO packing slip with your order. Terrible business, don't trust them. Sorry.
9 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Im looking to order a few items from the website but im unsure what size to order? Im a UK8 on top and UK10 on bottom - can someone help please?
2/18/15
Answer
marykayev
A: I would not order from this website ever again. If you want to lose your money, then this is the site for you.
4 weeks ago