US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-909-581-9508

757 Reviews for SammyDress

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

Great! will deffo be buying again!!

9/1/14

Great products. I love how their clothes are so affordable. The only con things about it is that the shipping takes too long and sometimes when they are out of stock on a product they don't notify you.

9/1/14

Love their customer service and their clothes! I bought 3 shirts, a skirt, jeans, a dress, and a belt from them however the dress and belt were too small. I wanted to return it but I was too lazy but they offered to help with the shipping cost if sent back. One of my shirts was back-ordered so Im stil waiting for that and the jeans are no longer being sold so they refunded me for those. BUT the 2 shirts and skirt I did get are great! The skirt surprised me with it's quality as well as the material in one of the shirts. The other shirt was sent a size to small and they offered me a discount. This retailer is awesome!

9/1/14

Also you will get your package after a month.AND IF YOU EMAIL THEM THEY TAKE FOREVER to answer you or do not answer at all!!!!! they promise a refund, they promised me a full refund EVERY ITEM WAS WRONG.i wasted over 400$ WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: worst service ever!!!! what you order is not at all like the picture..and you are like wowowowo so cheap omg wait till you get the shipping fees.

8/31/14

Amei a experiência de comprar os produtos da SammyDress , a loja é totalmente confiável e recomendo muito essa loja ! Sempre que você tiver dúvidas é só você entrar em contato com eles e te respondem ! Recomendo muito !

8/31/14

I love shopping here they have so many cheap items on there prices and good quality I will defiantly keep shopping here .

8/30/14

The clothes look cute on the website but look different once you receive it. It's important to read the description of what the fabric/material that the garment is made out of because this will help you to determine the correct size to get. The jewelry is pretty much exactly what you see. Overall their selection of items is VERY CUTE! But the quality is eh.... and the shipping is ridiculously high so make sure that you order the right item and size because not only is it expensive to have to the item shipped to you, it's also expensive to return the item if you don't like it for whatever the reason.

Tip for consumers: If you are in the US always order a size up.

DO NOT SHOP HERE !!
So upset I purchased a good number of clothes spending almost $200 and basically ALL ITEMS are wrong. NOT what is on the site. ALL I WANT IS A REFUND AND TO JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS SITE. I HAVE SENT 3 "TICKETS" OVER THE LAST WEEK NO RESPONSE EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY 24HOURS RESPONSE. I'M GOING TO FIGHT THE CHARGES AND SEE ABOUT LEGAL ACTION. THIS IS A MESS. I REALLY WANTED SOME OF THE CUTE CLOTHES THEY HAD ONLINE BUT NONE OF THEM WERE WHAT I EXPECTED

Tip for consumers: PLEASE AVOID SHOPPING HERE

8/30/14

Great website with super cute and cheap stuff. I love that all the clothes have measurement details so that you know for sure whether or not it will fit. You can pay through paypal, and my order arrived in less than two weeks! I will definitely be shopping through there site again.

8/30/14

I absolutely love Sammy Dress. The clothing is priced absolutely amazingly, and it all fits perfectly and it's all extremely comfortable. The other product I've purchased so far is a shock collar for my dog. I got it for a steal of a price and it hasn't come in yet, I just purchased it last Thursday, but it has been sent out and I am extremely excited to receive it. I have absolutely no complaints about Sammy Dress. None whatsoever.

8/30/14

Do not buy from this site. They will take your money and never send you the merchandise!!! Fraud written all over this site!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM -- They never send the merchandise

8/28/14

The customer service is great and the clothing is great too. They don't lie about shipping estimates. Shipping does depend on the weight of the package, but it's worth it in my opinion. I shop here all the time and have never been disappointed.

8/28/14

I've had very good experiences with SammyDress. I've ordered both clothes and accessories, and everything has arrived in the estimated time frame and has met/exceeded expectations.

8/28/14

Me encanta la pagina, la ropa es muy linda y a precios bajos...que mejor?
Solo el envio no ha sido muy bueno, Enviaron mi pedido en dos paquetes, uno que trae 1 chaqueta, y segundo el resto del pedido, que considera alrededor de 5 productos.
Espere alrededor de 3 o 4 semans y llego el primer pedido, donde solo llego la chaqueta. Sigo esperando a que llegue el otro( el que trae la gran parte de la compra)
Recomiendo la pagina. Una vez reciba el paquete que falta voy a realizar otra compra

8/28/14

This site is bogus I waited for my order for a month I pay for express shipping to receive my shipment in 3 to 5 business days that did not happen when I did receive my shipment the dress was too small the jewelry was cheap and faded I would never ever shop at send me address again it is a rip off stay away from this site.

8/28/14

Customer service are great and all the items are very nice. i will recommend to my friends about sammy

8/28/14

I love this website! I read reviews of this site before I had purchased anything, and so I had an idea that the shipping and processing could take a while. For deals like these I would wait for sure! I plan of shopping on Sammy Dress in the future and I love that they have wedding stuff and now household items.

8/27/14

It is a great site with a variety of products at very cheap prices.

Be careful with the stock of the items, because you would wait A LOT of time for the shipping!!

8/26/14

I love this store because always they have new articles. I buy two times and I really happy with the service. The only bad thing is that they not notified in advance what could delay the sale.
For other way, the quality is good. Is a good relashion price-quiality. The sizes are so small, but that can be arranged.
Anyway, Sammydress is a really advisable.

8/26/14

tres bonne commande un peu long mais exact au photos.

8/25/14

Très bon site pour commander sur internet, petit prix et une bonne qualité de produit. J'ai déjà commandé deux fois et je recommanderai ! Très satisfaite !

8/25/14

very very bad website .. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM .. . they have no stock .. they have no goods .. they have no warehouse .. you order and then they search for the items for u .. and most of the orders they ship has missing items .. never complete .. and they don't send a refund .. again .. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

8/25/14

STAY AWAY from This company!!!
I feel regret for spending my money at this company. After I read these company reviews, I was so concerned about my oder. I wish I checked these reviews earlier, so I didn't ordered. So many people says they don't receive the order/company doesn't answer the message. I was hoping I could get them. I sent a message to them, they didn't answer. Website says they are supporsed to answer back within 24 hour, but it never happened to me. I ordered July 30th and 18 days later, finally I just got it. I ordered cotton material tops and the pitcure and description on the website shows it is cotton. The material I got was Rayon!! The custom declaration on the package shows "Rayon 70% and Cotton 30% which is floweer decoration part) It is TOO HOT to wear where I am living now. (Average temp. is 85-90 degree through the year) I want to get refund. The website never shows Rayon anywhere. I sent a message, hope they answer this time. Or I shouldn't expect?? I will NEVER order anything from this company again. They are not smart because the website still shows it is cotton.

Support center sent a message. According to her(her name is Barbara), It takes too much time and money to refund, so she told me to sell this junk to my friends. She will give me 6% discount for the next shopping. NO next shopping!!! Is she expecting I will be the come back customer even if she gives me this kind of bad experience? I can't believe what she said to me. Am I supporsed to sell this junk Nylon cloth to my friends to get some money back? What kind of custromer service is this?? I told them, website still shows cotton. If it is rayon 70% and cotton 30%, you should describe it. I asked how many times, different people in support center, they never answered this question.
Now Barbara said she will give a full refund. But the person through paypal sent a message "As the shipping fees are used, we are not able to full refund to you. Thanks for your understanding.
We will give you a refund of 3usd. Is that acceptable?"

Of course I spend more than $3!!
2 people gave me a different answers. They should communicate with each other.

So I decided yo open a dispute at paypal. Then they told me "We will give you full redund so you should be close a dispute right now."

Within a fre minutes, support center sent a message. "It is too high to give you full refund. We will give you $5 cash discount."

I answered them "I can't trust you. I am going to claim to paypal when the date comes. It is not for money because it is only $11.32. The thing is, you guys are ripping off money from the customers and you don't know the meaning of customer service. You should be close down your business. I got a wrong one which was not described and I just want to my money back. And you tell me you can't afford it. What is this?? Isn't it called SCAM??

They shouldn't keep their business. I hope people read these reviews so they will not have to waste their money & time for this WORST company. It is lucky if you get the one you ordered. I really wish I can give them 0 star instead of 1. Again, it is SCAM. Be careful.

8/25/14

I am very pleased with my purchase at Sammy Dress although at first I was somewhat doubtful because of some negative reviews. However, I received my order within the time frame that was given, that is, 10-25 days and in addition to that, the products were as shown on the website. The price is also very affordable and worth the products. Overall, I am very satisfied with Sammy Dress.

8/24/14

Hola mi nombre es Karina Herrera Alvarez, y compro mis vestidos en Sammydress, queria compratir mi experiencia en este sitio, ya que he comprado un hermoso vestido a un precio muy bajo, es estupendo, me encanta lo recomiendo de todas formas.

8/23/14

I had a great experience shopping at SammyDress.com. The products have quality and the delivery is fast. Totally recommend it!

8/23/14

I really loved the dress I got! It took a little long to get to my house but that's okay it's all the way in China. Other than that it was a really great order!

8/23/14

Sammydress is one of the most reliable online store. Im 101% satisfied with all my purchases and also the delivery time is reasonable. All the designs of clothing is very stylish and i always get praised from my friends for the good look of the clothes. I have been recommending sammydress to all my friends giving them the assurance that they will be delighted to see the large variety of nice clothing and also the very affordable price. Im also very happy with the staff assistance upon raising tickets for help, the service is high class. The website is really well organized and provided lots of details to enable good purchases.

I will surely continue to purchase with sammy dress.. The best online wholesale store is definitely Sammydress!

8/23/14

Ummm I would give Sammy dress a 3 star rating only because everything took so long to ship and they never would email me back. Other than that I enjoyed shopping off Sammy dress. But people must be patient. When waiting for your items to actually ship out and arrive.

8/23/14

I bought from Sammydress 4/5 times (my last order just last week) and never had any kind of problem with my orders, the website or customer service. Once an adorable ring I bought from them arrived to me broken and they shipped it to me again absolutely for free.
Considering the prices really low, you might expect poor quality for most of the items but it's not like this, at least all the things I bought really impressed me. I loved them.
I will keep buying from them since they have never disappointed me.

8/22/14

Lovely site with great prices! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars out of 5 stars is because of the long shipping time. It is shipping from China, so it will take some time. The site is so helpful with the reviews and pictures from other people who have bought the item.

8/22/14

This site is a load of crap. They take your money and never deliver any products. Ordered a dress and it has been processing for over a week now. SCAM stay away!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Order From This Site

8/22/14

What a scam. Wanted to return 3 out of 5 items. The 2 I chose to keep are okay quality. The rest: wrong sizes, poor stitching, different color.

I am raising this complaint because dresslily is a disreputable website. This is another scam as it lures people to buying affordable clothes at subpar quality (dresslily and sammydress --- their clothes come from the same warehouse/location in China), recognizing that customers are powerless to return their items due to high prices. Dresslily also screens its negative feedback, which is how it lures new customers like me to purchase from them in bulk.

Escalate your claim to paypal!!! Received $20 back. Company even tried to haggle with me.

8/21/14

The experience was bad. I bought a jacket that was in stock, but later, they said it not more. I chose another jacket, and when I received, the jacket was extremely small! I do not know if I will return to buy here again. I prefer buying on AliExpress.

8/21/14

Shipping was way too long!!
I took 4 weeks to get my stuff.
One think was BO.
the size chart is $#*! top! I order all large size and the stuff was more like small size! The men stuff are more.. women tee are round neck.

8/20/14

colliers recu cassé mais contente de ma commande a bientot

8/20/14

My experience with Sammy Dress was great! I was skeptical at first because I have been disappointed when shopping online in the past. I was very pleased with the service and the products especially seeing that the prices are so reasonable. The only downfall to this company is that sometimes the shipping can be a bit expensive especially if you want your stuff fast when the products are relatively cheap. To be fair though we do have to take into account how far they have to ship the goods. Otherwise the site is great and i would recommend it to any friends and family without a doubt!

8/19/14

Was excited to order from Sammy. After I placed order it was "processing" for over 2 weeks. Supposedly it shipped on 8/1-- over 2 weeks ago. Quite the buzz kill. I can't talk about quality because I am STILL waiting on the the 5 of 9 items that haven't been canceled.

Tip for consumers: I would definitely caution shoppers, especially if ordering special occasion items, order MONTHS in advance.

8/19/14

I ordered a dress I saw. My money was quickly taken from my account. Says 3-5days to process, not ship but process. It's 2 weeks later and still nothing about about order has shipped or anything. I forgot my password for accountm clicked forgot password and was suppose to get a link to reset password and never received it or anything about my order. So now I am not convinced this store is legit. I have not been able to reach anyone so I still have no answers. Will not be ordering anything else and will be posting on facebook to all friends and family, as well all groups I belong to...think thats about 100k people combined that will tell all their friends and family. You get the pucture.

Tip for consumers: Please dont order from these people.

8/19/14

Great website.. Great product!!!

8/18/14

Awesome site! Easy to do a search for certain items. GREAT quality products and GREAT affordable prices.

8/18/14

Obtained everything i ordered thus far in the condition displayed. Really pleased with their prices and products.

8/18/14

"I will recommend this store - despite the fact that I encountered a problem that I was not very happy about and hope never happens again - I was satisfied with the customer service person who dealt with the query, she was very helpful. I was extremely happy with my dresses when I received them, in fact I have been recommending this store to any and every one looking for a great buy! I have even purchased more things recently!"

8/18/14

“I recently ordered a pair of pants and a jacket from sammydress and I am very happy with my order. First I was concerned it might take to long to get to me but actually it came very fast. By one week my order came. The product was amazing and the price was crazy low! For such a low price I got two amazing, great quality products!! I can't wait to order more items from sammydress!”

8/18/14

Good shop, gor everything so far - except they did not have one watch but they refound it to me with no complications.
Will shop again!

8/18/14

Excelente produto. Ótimo design e material de boa qualidade.
Adorei a compra e com certeza irei comprar mais.
Obrigada a equipe SammyDress

8/18/14

I used to shopping wish. Compared to some other sites sammydress is ok but I think they need some work.

8/18/14

Quick shipping to canada and amazing prices and quality ! I love it

8/17/14

so far the experience has been fair, just for the shipping fee, its sometimes makes me want to cancel my purchase, but the experience has been good.

8/16/14

Placed my order 10 days ago. They charged my account the same day but i have not recieved my shipment. when i check on the status it is always processing, sent a email. havent heard anything.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber