US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

663 Reviews for SammyDress

▼ Sort by: recent

7/31/14

This company is really great, good quality clothes and nice shipping rates and times, already bought and will buy from them again.
A pleasure to shop with

I love this ­the products from Sammy dress
u guys should have some special sale or a small gift for your customer's birthday
:))))

7/31/14

I highly recommend sammydress for everyone out there looking for a secure nice and cheap purchases ! Delivery timing was very good it states that it would arrive between 7-25 days for standard international mail. Instead i got in during the 9th day which i'm very pleased with! And also Excellent quality of the product ! Overall, it was an amazing purchase.

7/30/14

I can not judge because I have not received mu orders yet ... I think delays are too long but I will wait ( He ! I spend more than $ 200 )

As I saw in a website they do not considerate european or american people's shapes ... so I wait and will see with my dresses ... By the way after a month I will ask a refund because it will sound my order is somewhere but not in my dressing !!!

7/29/14

Mi experiencia con Sammy Dress fue muy buena, estoy muy satisfecha de haber hecho mis compras, las tallas son acorde a un cuadro donde se aprecia en centimetros lo que mide la prenda, el evio llegó en la fecha indicada y fue de mi agrado, recomiendo Sammy dress

7/28/14

Great website to order from. I would continue to order from them. The prices are perfect and I get numerous amounts of compliments on the things I order from Sammy Dress. They respond to me anytime I have a question. Every experience I have had with them about was great. My items come in and look just as they do online no surprises just the way expect.

7/27/14

I purchased a couple of items from this website and unfortunately they did not work out for me. So, when I tried to return the items I was told I would be charged a 15% restocking fee plus have to pay the return shipping. Well, that amount added up to more than what I even paid for my items so I am stuck with things that I can't wear. That is really horrible customer service if you ask me. I will not buy anything from this company again!

7/26/14

I was surprised from the products, services, the site is offering it really perfect in all aspects thank you

7/26/14

I LOVE SAMMYDRESS..great prices, fast delivery, great CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I will continue to purchase all my needs from SammyDress!!!!

7/26/14

Bought jacket and top. Top came but Jacket didn't arrive. Had to contact several times to get a refund for the jacket. Eventually got refund directly into my bank.

Top was good fit and quality. Really pleased with it.

7/25/14

Perfect! I had a great experience couldn't ask for anything better :)

I HAVEN'T RECEIVE MY ITEM YET FROM 2 MONTHS
I THINK YOU WRITE A WRONG ADDRESS FOR MY CITY

7/25/14

Prompt service and delivery, very reasonable price with the style that everyone is after!

7/25/14

I just love Sammy dress!!! The merchandise is of great quality and the prices are very affordable!!! I would recommend everyone to give Sammy Dress a try, you will not be disappointed!!!

7/25/14

I ordered a dress through Sammydress, it was a cheap reasonable price and I received it within 3 weeks and the material was excellent quality. I even received a 10% discount as a new coupon

7/25/14

I love the product and the cost of it! However on the mobile app it doesn't say if a product is out of stock. I ordered some items and the order has been processing for the past 7 days! If I knew they were not available I would have ordered a different item so I could ensure I would get the item in time. I ordered 3 weeks before I needed the item and now I'm stressed out because I'm not sure if it is going to make it here in time! I also called customer service and their phone lines are terrible and the reps can barely speak English. That is when I discovered my items were not in stock. She assured me that the order should be shipped out in the next couple of days but I'm still looking for back up outfits. So don't order if your in a time crunch! Order at the very least! A month in advance!!!!

7/25/14

I've bought two items from Sammydress so far, they were both swimsuits. Shipping can sometimes take a while, but overall I was pleased with my purchases. The material was nice, but don't be surprised if you have to make a small alteration or two. Please make sure to measure yourself before buying! It is an Asian website, and they are generally more petite than American sizes. I normally wear a small in women, and I had to buy a Large/Extra Large for the swimsuits. As long as you keep on the lookout for those size differences, you should be fine. A lot of customers post pictures of themselves in the outfits too so it's good to compare to see if you would like it before you buy it!

7/25/14

Its a fraud and big time a**hole company. The customer service sucks. Paid $60 for the whole order that took more then 1 month to arrive...first impression..the packing was so weird...when i opened the package, 1 item was missing and others did not fit at all..all were wrong and different sizes...When tried to contact the customer service no response at all...finally had to go thru paypal to get the refund and that also took couple of weeks with partial refund... STAY AWAY..DO NOT GO FOR THE 5 STAR RATINGS..THESE ARE GIVEN BY THE SELLER ITSELF.

7/25/14

I have a satisfied Sammy Dress customer. I have ordered once and my items were shipped in just over a week. When I got my order, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the items. They were well made with quality materials. I have since made ordered more and it is currently in the mail. They seem to have efficient customer service. The site has a lot of helpful information. The sizing is the only thing that is a bit different with international ordering. I found my two items to run at least a size small. Overall I would recommend Sammy Dress, just be sure to watch the sizing of the clothes you order.

7/24/14

Dentro de la gran gama de tiendas en línea, Sammydress es una de las mejores ya que cuenta con una gran variedad de articulos con excelentes diseños para hombres y mujeres, ademas de que ofrece informacion detallada de sus articulos asi como grandes promociones.

La seriedad que Sammydress maneja al hacer el procedimiento de compra te brinda una confianza de compra muy buena, pues cumplen con los tiempos y costos que publican.

todo es a un excelente precio y de muy buena calidad, seguro seguire comprando en Sammydress pues es en mi opinion, la mejor opcion.

7/24/14

Amazing place to shop for extremely reasonable prices! I can never find affordable, vintage looking jewelry and on this site it's a dream come true!

7/24/14

My favorite online store. Grace has amazing customer service always responds in a timely manner. Great quality in clothing. I love this store and recommend all my friends and family to the website! You will fall in love like I did!!!

7/24/14

I am very satisfied with my purchase from this website. Clothes and jewellery are standard quality, shipping was also ok. I am planning next order soon.

Beautiful outfit

7/22/14

Vert good website, well layed out and very cheap... Would recommend to everyone!

7/22/14

Very pleasant feeling, good expirience and excellent prices.
Quality products, very satisfied and surprised.
Site definitly to recommend to friends and other.

7/21/14

Great service; easy to shop online and quick shipping. When contacting their site with questions they answer quickly and are very helpful.

7/20/14

What a wonderful buying experience for somebody from South Africa - we do not often find overseas stores with FREE shipping as well as the choice to pay via PayPal - furthermore the products are absolutely beautiful and the prices something to dream of! I am definitely going to tell all my South African friends about Sammy Dress and promote them where I can - I would also like to take part in their affiliate program and promote this excellent website on my own website!

7/20/14

I ordered a dress for my step-daughter's wedding- it is beautiful and is of good quality for the price. They provide the measurements of all their items, which is very helpful since I am petite. The shipping can be pricey if you order a lot of items at once, but other than that I am very satisified with SammyDress.

exellent!!!!!

7/20/14

cute products with not purse breaking prices.

7/20/14

Good and has various choices of clothes and accessories.

7/19/14

The reason I give 4 stars is because we can't contact with the company.

7/19/14

Everything I bought was beautiful and great quality! The only suggestions I have for this website is to look at review PICTURES and always account for shipping price!

7/18/14

Really pretty clothing for very cheap prices! It's like Forever21 but better, I think!

7/18/14

Sammy Dress is an amazing site with a variety of things with affordable prices. I've bought tons of jewellery and watches. And to my surprise they were all of high quality and simply amazing. I love this site. Highly recommended by me.

7/18/14

CEce site n'est pas mauvais je ne suis pas vraiment décue a par que j'attend toujours quelques articles depuis 1 mois .. !!

7/17/14

I had a good overall experience with Sammy Dress. I love their products. You get good quality for the price. I have encountered a shipping issue with one of my orders, but overall I have been satisfied with their products and service

7/17/14

I am Vietnamese and I have experience buying clothes on Asian websites (the clothes mostly are for petite people, the bust is very small, and the waist goes high), but I still cannot believe the sizes these clothes are made. Don’t trust the descriptions. The descriptions are really off.
First of all, they are too short, even shorter than petite clothes. I am 5’7, 116lb, 86cm-65cm-90cm. I bought large (which they say 94cm-76cm-96cm). However, the bust is way too small that I cannot fit in. It is too tight compare to the waist which is too large. Burst and waist are almost the same size. When I tried it, the waist was not at the waist line but went up near to the bust line???? Very disappointed.
I placed an order of 10 pieces almost 3 weeks ago. However, so far, I have received only 4 pieces after email them back and ford a lot of times. The rest are not in stock but they did not contact or message me at all.
4 dresses that I received have the same problem – they are off size. I cannot wear any of them. Don’t know what to do with them. They should put the right measurement online, so customers can be happy and bring more business to them.

7/17/14

Its very nice website, prices are very cheap, quaility is good for a price, sometimes it is even looks more better that you could imagine! Personally i like jewelery from this site, its beautiful i bought shoes and blouses too. Its all good, Sizes ok as long you chech charts,but for european is the best go size one up!
Only one complain that, maybe site is not updating overy day, because you by item and its outofstock! You know about when customer service says is no longer available!

7/17/14

Item was SO inexpensive, HIGH quality and I received in in very good time.

7/17/14

"It's a great online store, has many beautiful items and uniques, and the price is excellent, but with my experience shopping at sammy dress its kind of a little negative.. i bought a few items and they sent them but a dress was missing, and i didnt refund my money, i have to comunicate with them and they sent me another dress a week later.. there are small details but no biggie!. <br>User's name: carolina.ciapara@hotmail.com"

7/17/14

Awesome!! eu adorei os dois produtos que eu comprei no site. chegaram em perfeitas condições!!

7/17/14

I am very happy with the products purchased from Sammy Dress. I ordered two dresses and some lingerie. My husband especially likes the lingerie.

7/17/14

I like sammy dress because the quality of the products is good according to the price.The top ordered was a perfect fit and i am glad that i shopped at the website as the dress was very reasonably priced.

7/16/14

My experience with SammyDress.com was amazing. I was a little skeptical at first about the prices but I&amp;amp;#039;m an optimistic person, so I went for it. I bought a beautiful hand/crossbody bag, multiple accessories, a swim suit , and a beautiful dress. In the process off my purchase, I didn&amp;amp;#039;t know when to expect my things. So I wrote the site a quick email and they got back to me within 24hrs and I was satisfied. Got my products in the next few days and I was pleased

7/16/14

Great prices and a variety of clothing. They offer discounts and shipping costs are not very expensive. The shipping was fast and hassle free. I recommend buying on this website.

7/16/14

It was a great experienced!

7/15/14

Minha experiência com SammyDress foi ótima, os preços eram acessiveis, os produtos chegaram perfeitos, e fui bem atendida. RECOMENDO!

7/15/14

Fast shipping, low prices (even though the shipping cost are a little expensive). I totally recommand sammydress, I will order again !

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber