US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 415 reviews)

carolenerr

It is save money and wear comfortable.It's the third order till now.I have recommended to many friends. (in 1,429 reviews)

melianders

The items i have bought are all very cute and the customer service is wonderful. (in 831 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

monicah11
3/31/15

My experience with SammyDress is positive.I have ordered about 4 times in SammyDress and I have always gotten all of my items in perfect condition :D and the quality of the items is better than I had expected: nice dresses, t-shirts, bags and very unique styles. When an item is not in stock or it is going to take longer than the rest of the items, they have sent me the items that are available really fast; I have also gotten items refunded very quickly when I asked them to. I have also waited for the remain items to be sent to me and they sent me a picture and a tracking number as well ;) You can trust SammyDress you just have to check how many days it takes to be shipped (it varies from item to item) and then you have to be patient because of the processing time and traveling time.
My experience so far it has been very nice and positive. I usually pay for the fast shipping and I get my items after one week :D"

Tip for consumers: Check the shipping time of each item. You can base on that number to know how long it will take to process and then to be shipped, then you can calculate how long it will take to get to your hands.
Trust the tickets that you submit, they all get answered, try to simplify your complaints or what you want to say.
And over all: Be patient.

natashar8
3/31/15

Besides their low prices, Sammydress.com is absolutely the best. The website is mobile friendly and super easy to use. I recieved my order in less than the 10-25 days the website said.
The customer service is amazing. They reply in less than 24 hours and refunds are fast. They really care about the customers. I love it !!!

laurag48
3/31/15

I don't know who is writing the rave reviews, possibly paid people. First let me say the clothing kooks nothing like the photo, they run small a day is poorly made. Don't waste your money because the fabric is crappy.

The sewing of buttons to the clothing is horrible and I ended up throwing my $200 in the garbage. None of the items fit because it appears the clothes are cut for Asian people who tend to be short. The dresses fit like shirts. I can't believe these people are allowed to do business

dixianap
3/30/15

Sammy dress had all the great styles and at the great prices. Received my orders withing great timing. I placed a ticket due to bad weather in my state and received quick feed back about my order and the status. Thank you for great customer service

mariag67
3/30/15

I have placed several orders with SammyDress, and my experiences have been very good. They have really nice clothes and jewelry, besides a great service. I'll definetily order again, and recommend to anyone looking for unique afordable items.

anthonym106
3/30/15

I have done online shopping for one year now and sammydress was my first. I have never regretted my choice to transact only with them for not only are their products awesome to the dot, they also offer the most invaluable service even after sales to the customer. The products at sammydress are unmatchable in both quality and price(the lowest I've ever seen). There is no single element of fraud at sammydress as was my initial fear. I just love the whole experience and I encourage all that want great quality for the lowest price to make this their home for online shopping.

sandras70
3/30/15

After receiving an item that lo looked nothing like the photo advert and contacting SammyDress 6 times with no resolution from them I had to contact Paypal to get a refund. Very poor customer servise from this company.

Tip for consumers: Very small sizes, be prepared to be fobbed off.

magabelel
3/29/15

I ordered a pair of shoes from Sammy Dress on the 25th of February and I didn't expect them to arrive all the way from China to Peru for a month or so, so I decided to forget about them and surprise myself a month later. Well, the surprise came faster than expected. Only 20 days later my order arrived, safe and sound and I couldn't be happier. I'm literally OBSESSED with my new shoes, the quality is really nice and they only costed me 12.50 dollars! A lot of people has asked me where I bought them and I recommend Sammy Dress on a heartbeat. Will definitely order again (:

monicam31
3/29/15

Excellent experience buying at SammyDress. Good quality clothes, excellent prices and nice customer service.

obieb19
3/28/15

"I ordered about 20 items from Sammy Dress, most for my wife prior to our Anniversary. We were unsure what to expect but we searched long and hard before making our final orders. In the end, a few of the men's items ran small. But I have to say, we really love each of the items we purchased. We purchased a wide range of items; three dresses, some lingerie, two women's adult costumes, a few shoe racks, some men's jackets, toys... All great deals. One of the children's masks was broken during transit. Sammy Dress refunded our money for that item no problem. We really appreciate the great customer service and the great products. If you are okay with the shipping time, we highly recommend."

kristenc10
3/28/15

This website is hands-down my favorite place to shop online. Whether it's just for fun, or if you're tight on cash, or are looking for the latest trends at amazing prices, Sammydress is the place to go. The products are excellent quality, and the community is top-notch. I'd recommend this site to anyone!

alexs251
3/28/15

Alway great service, fast postage and quality products with Sammy Dress

paulac20
3/28/15

I love the fact that its perfect size an the color is amazing an I like the fact that everyone wants it. It draws attention when you walk in a room every one turns there heads. Some people would even get jealous cause it would make there men look lol
I really love your website an I have told all my friends and family about it so look for them to shop from you cause I will always return there to shop for my dresses.
I LOVE SAMMY DRESS.COM

. Sincerely Paula Craig

meredithy1
3/28/15

The prices are unbeatable and as attractive as the items. Receiving my Sammy Dress package was the highlight of my day as a student and stay at home mom. My husband was delighted to see my pictures of my Sammy Dress selections and urged me to buy more. He said "That's what I make money for, to help you feel great about yourself." So I must oblige him and continue to purchase cute and unique fashion on Sammy Dress. I will have to start buying my son clothes from the kids collection also!

Thank you, Sammy Dress. I feel as pretty as I was in my twenties again.

Order Information: #MM1503171526283286 on March 17 2015

victoriac25
3/28/15

sammydress sucks I've I speak but I have to order from there I've been waiting for more than a month for my clothes and then it says its been shipped s*** hasn't been shipped this place is full of s*** I advise anybody never to order from there I just want my money back they can keep the f****** close

cinthiac1
3/27/15

I am very happy with this store
All orders have always arrived. and his articles are very good for the price they have. definitely recommend this store . is my favorite online store
have a very good attention , and have not been disappointed ever

adrianar4
3/27/15

I am really enjoying SammyDress. I have placed my 3rd order with them today and they've all just been this month. I was nervous at first after reading hundreds of negative comments but I'm loving it! I receive my orders fast and they're accurate. Costumer service is awesome too! If things keep going this good they'll have a very loyal costumer here. Thanks SammyDress! (:

amphonev
3/27/15

Love the great selection of fashion and low prices. I downloaded the app so ordering is very quick and easy.

kinsleyf
3/27/15

I like Sammy Dress - they have cute clothes for an affordable price. While it may bother some people that it takes a long time to ship - they do tell you how long to expect your order to arrive. I usually just order and forget about it and get a nice surprise a few weeks later in the mail! I try to treat myself once every few months at Sammy Dress!

aidae
3/27/15

I love this product. For some time I recommend it to my friends and family. I bought shoes, clothes, accessories .. and perfect, people very friendly and fast respond to messages. Good quality / price.

johnf117
3/27/15

Overall I have had a good experience with SammyDress, they are courteous and work hard to fix whatever issues arise. My latest experience was great I have had no issues and will continue to shop there.

clairh13
3/26/15

I've ordered from SammyDress many times and I've always been happy with my purchases. The clothes are very trendy, very cheap, and at a quality on par with big chains like H&M and Forever 21. My favorite purchases from SammyDress are their shoes and purses, they are durable and unique! I will continue to patron Sammy Dress for a long time!

camillah2
3/26/15

good customer service, I have had contact with some times. the lingerie I bought is in very good quality and is wonderfully soft.

jons82
3/25/15

I purchased two items from Sammy's dresses. I never received either of them! When I try to contact Sammy's dresses by phone their number did not work. I then proceeded to send them an email over Facebook after two weeks they finally got back to me asking me to wait patiently 24 to 36 more days! Originally they told me it would only take 7 to 14 days! They asked for my money back but they just lowered me and never said anything back to me when I asked for my money back! They stole from me! I never got my items that I paid for :( SCAMMERS!!!

giovannag1
3/25/15

I bought with SammyDress twice. The first time was two years ago: a shirt, a sweater and a necklace. The sweater is my favorite thing to wear, and after all this time, everything still looks brand new. Even the necklace, that I thought would become rusted quickly. Now I just bought a bag and although I didn't like having to buckle the straps with a knot myself, it's still beautiful - and totally worth the price. It was sent quickly and the shipping mail helped a lot, it arrived in less than a month, I guess (I live in Brazil), in a good package.

roses47
3/25/15

I love shopping on Sammydress so much that it's on my bookmark bar. I've loved everything I've purchased, and haven't had a problem with quality--I mean, you're typically paying less than $10 per item, and the items still tend to be better quality and less expensive than at a bargain mall store.
I placed an order on a Sunday, and promptly received a confirmation email. The next day the first part of my order shipped (everything that clearly said "shipped within 3 business days" right on the items' pages), and I received the order on Friday. The other things that clearly said "shipped within 5-10 business days" were, in fact, shipped within 5-10 business days. Seriously, if you just READ everything thoroughly before you make a purchase, you'll probably have a great experience.
Same goes for sizing. I'm a US small, but buy medium or large on Sammydress. Asian sizing is different--just read and do the math, and you'll do fine.

In summary: Don't be scared away by those who did not read thoroughly before placing an order. The site is very clear about shipping and sizing if you pay attention. Read first and you'll enjoy the most affordable and fabulous deals you can find.

cindya15
3/25/15

I love Sammy Dress! Their prices are very affordable! And there clothes are one of a kind. You will not be disappointed. I recommend to everyone shopping on a budget. ☺

cherylf12
3/25/15

I read the reviews about this company and decided to order to blouses for a cruise I am going on. I was SHOCKED! When the blouses arrived not only were they the size that might fit a 7 yr old child, but the fabric was cheap, flimsy and torn on both blouses. I am not sure who they are hiring to write the reviews, but I can tell you no one is paying me for a review. I truly was shocked. Fortunately, they were inexpensive enough to just toss themin the trash. Not worth the money to fight for refund and ship them back. Wish I could have placed a photo here to show everyone what I am talking about. Save your money. Don't use this company.

neshial
3/25/15

I see a lot of unhappy rating for sammydress coming from customers who probably could have prevented the displeasure. I love this site. I love the fashion the price and how everyone can do a fashion show of their items and receive money off the next order. I order based off the reviews and how clothes fit similar body types. I understand that it takes a while for shipment from countries overseas. My favorite things to order are the bathing suits. They are such good quality. I can't wait to someday order these gorgeous wedding g dressed!!!!"

amyw70
3/25/15

I have ordered a few times from SammyDress and I have yet to be disappointed. They have such high quality items that are so incredibly cheap you just can't pass them up! The only downside is shipping may take a while, which is expected, but it varies depending on what carrier you use so you can't blame SammyDress. There customer service is also incredibly quick, just keep the timezone difference in mind. Overall I love everything I've purchased from this site and I can't wait to place another order!

christyd7
3/25/15

I ordered a dress for myself and a shirt for my niece, and we received them faster than I expected. I have been told many times people love my dress and want to know where to get one, so I direct them to sammydress.com. My niece loved her cute shirt too. We are waiting on our 6 swimsuits from them now ;). Love the selection and prices.

colleenh5
3/24/15

Ordered a blouse Jan. 2, 2015 and just received it today March 21, 2015. I ordered a size XL. I think they sent the wrong size. It is more like an XS. My arm would not fit in the sleeve. The sleeve was way long.The picture showed the blouse being loose and the length ending by the hips. In reality it came just above my belly button. Very Very disappointed in this company and will never order from them again or recommend them to anyone.

vivb1
3/24/15

I have now written 6 requests for a return address to return an item which in reality looked nothing like the picture I bought it from I have not had one reply. it is as though they just don't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but they do, I know this, because they took my money!!!!

lillav
3/24/15

I am satisfied with Sammy Dress. The clothes are of good quality for little money. My last order has arrived in 18 days, I think it's average. The customer support center is very good, they are kind and replied me fast when I have questions.

makaylam2
3/24/15

SammyDress.com is a great website for affordable clothes that are fun, cute, and sexy! I shop SammyDress whenever I have a special occasion!

josephd47
3/24/15

SammyDress very good place to shop because sammydress offer cheap and fashionable product. me and my family shop from sammydress all the time also shipping is good.

cherylc32
3/24/15

This is the craziest thing, but I just ordered about a month ago from SammyDress.com. I received my order and was so disappointed in the quality (completely different from the pictures/ missing the lining in the jacket/ hole in the hood, etc) Well this morning, I was checking out a different site and start seeing the EXACT same pictures of a couple shirts I looked at on SammyDress.com. Because of the awful ratings they are receiving and my own experience, I can only suspect that they are visiting other quality clothing sites, ripping off their pictures, and trying to replicate the product... And often not succeeding. I couldn't believe it, but anyone who wants to see for themselves check out the following: www.opensky.com and then type in "Rusty Spur" in the browse box... Guaranteed you'll find products from the original seller that you thought was coming from SammyDress... What a scam!

Tip for consumers: Always shop the original if you want the real thing!

jeanettel2
3/23/15

I love Sammydress for three reasons: first, the price is absolutely great. It is very affordable for a college student like me, especially with S points/ mobile discounts that the app offers. Secondly, I love their customer service. They respond within one business day (except for the weekends) and answers my questions as quickly as possible. Lastly, their styles are just astounding. I have received so many compliments from my friends, and would recommend this website to anyone who wants to be fashionable! If you are concerned, measure your body/ size and order accordingly!

celticbeautyd
3/23/15

I have place several orders with SammyDress.com. I have been happy with the variety and quality of the clothing and jewelry. I can understand the frustration that others have with the site and would like to offer a few tips. First, take your measurements and next to the measurements, note the centimeter equivalent. Sometimes you will be a size XS, and sometimes an XL since the sizes may be standardized to different countries. Also, the shipping is very slow, so be patient. Shipping is quick for jewelry and lingerie, I think because they are small and lightweight, or maybe fully stocked. What I love about SammyDress is the soft, feminine chiffon clothes, which I think are hard to find in the U.S. I recommend the site, but keep in mind to order casually, not for an event, because although I usually receive my order within 4-6 weeks, I have had to wait longer before. Just take your measurements and compare them to each item individually. I think you will be happy with the quality and styling.

hollyb14
3/23/15

I've had a pretty good experience with the site so far. I get about 90% of the items I order and when some aren't sent for reasons like out of stock their very quick in sending a refund. The clothes are not overly priced and they always have deals and ways you can save money on items you buy. So overall I would say I'm happy with SammyDress and will continue to use it in the future. I do want to say though for the people who worry about not receiving their items quickly they need to remember that it says on the site when you're paying for items which shipping you can choose from. Some say a month, a week, etc. So I think people should be more mindful of that as well as the fact that as it's a package from a different country it has to go through certain check points before being delivered to you. Also that the rest then is based on the mail carrier who actually brings it to your house.

shatimas
3/23/15

I love Shopping at Sammy Dress.It's fast on delivery,Affordable and fashionable.My new favorite Online Store.

jakeg13
3/23/15

I could spend hours browsing the many items Sammydress has to offer. The products they sell are very unique and I have gotten several compliments on the products I have gotten from them. The only downside is the long shipping time but they tell you up front that it could take up to a month receive your items. However it has been worth the wait for me each time.

Tip for consumers: It is worth the wait.

maryannd2
3/23/15

"It has been an extremely pleasurable experience to shop online on Sammy Dress. To start off, I found the general layout of the website to be very user-friendly. There is no dearth of choices for the fashion-conscious and the item prices are very reasonable especially when compared to other online shopping sites. I have placed a couple of orders with Sammy Dress for which I chose expedited shipping and all items that were in stock were immediately shipped to me as promised. The Customer service was also extremely friendly and prompt. I will definitely continue to shop from Sammy Dress and will readily recommend this store."

sandrag26

M1502091343404663
I really appreciated to be informed why the shipment was a little delayed. The dress is quality material especially for the price. I have influence others to go and buy on SammyDress.com

kelsih
3/23/15

Ordered a jacket in the first week of November. I waited patiently for it for longer than 30 days like the site states then attempted to contact the company. After numerous emails they still would not respond. The end of January rolls around, so this is 2 months now and still no product multiple emails sent and finally a response. They told me to just wait longer for the item. All of February passes and I again email the company and after a week they send me a tracking number and tell me that the item shipped a few weeks ago. I attempt to look the item up and the tracking number is completely made up. I again contact the company via email and after a week they respond that the item must have gotten lost while shipping and that they offer no guarantees. WHAT! I call them out to the carpet about the made up tracking number and they have no recollection of sending that tracking number? This company is a complete scam. Buyer beware. They simply wait for orders and if they are "uninsured shipping" they will pocket the money and claim it never shipped and will provide zero proof that the package even shipped. And they get away with it, why because the shipments come directly from China and they know that there will be no consequences for their actions. Check BBB they have a F. Check numerous other sites people all have similar complaints. I wish I would have research the company more before I spend my hard earned money.

shelbyk8
3/22/15

Although there are accounts of people not enjoying their experience with Sammy Dress, I personally cannot see the problem. Sammy Dress has a wide variety of clothing, jewelry, and more. Every one of my purchases with Sammy Dress has been processed quickly, and shipped within 10 days. The items I ordered were true to size, pictures, material, and other aspects posted on the product page. Sammy Dress has tons of amazing products at an awesome low price, what more could you ask for?

baileys28
3/22/15

I have been shopping with SammyDress.com for about two years now and it's hard for me to online shop anywhere else now. Prices for clothes are so high in the USA that I find it better to go to the source and get them myself. The quality is always great and while sometimes they sell out of things after I order, I always get my money back plus some! It is my favorite website to shop on.

mayx2
3/22/15

This is my first time ordering from Sammy Dress and can I say that this is a great website. I've ordered from many website that offer wholesales and some are a bit.. scary but for me, Sammy Dress is actually nice. I ordered a wallet and received it two weeks after my order date and that was the expected shipping date for me. I will definitely show with Sammy Dress again in the future.

airenec
3/22/15

My experience with sammydress was fairly good. I spent over $100 on their site. I bought clothes, makeup and a purse. The clothes are kind of tricky because it isnt always as pictured but they were decent enough for the price. The makeup is really pigmented which is great for the price, and I looveee my new purse. I bought it for school and it fits my laptop and books so I was really happy. The shipping does take a long time, but you kind of just have to be patient cause it is from China so shipping is tricky.

wendyh39
3/22/15

I bought a $15 dress on February 12, 2015. I didn't want to spend too much because I wasn't sure I'd get it since I had a negative experience with another Chinese website where the items were never delivered. Sammydress restored my confidence. The dress scheduled for delivery in Zimbabwe in 10-15 working days arrived on March 4th 2015, just 14 working days from when I ordered. The quality's great, the fit is perfect, very flattering. I would recommend this website to anyone looking for unique and affordable fashion.

Tip for consumers: Great quality, make sure you measure yourself right even if it looks like the size is too big, it'll be the tight size since Chinese sizes run small.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
1/11/15
kiml41
A: CALL PAYPAL AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK
2/4/15
Add your answer
Q: Im looking to order a few items from the website but im unsure what size to order? Im a UK8 on top and UK10 on bottom - can someone help please?
2/18/15
leticiah
A: This businesses (Sammy) is Chinese, so you need to have in mind that the sizes are really, really small. You need to look at the size chart, and take measures of yourself. If the item says "one size" it won't fits you for sure. Normally I am a M (medium) size in USA, but sometimes I order in Sammydress XL size, or L (large) it depends on the size chart of that particular item. I hope this comments will be helpful to you. And be patient because they'll arrive in a month or two. Even if you pay expedited mail. Don't do it and be patient.
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

53 Coupons for SammyDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at SammyDress to save!
Go to SammyDress