US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 461 reviews)

carolenerr

It is save money and wear comfortable.It's the third order till now.I have recommended to many friends. (in 1,507 reviews)

nickellm

If you put "refund all items not in stock" they did refund my money on more than one occasion. (in 868 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

terryl43
4/28/15

I discovered Sammydress about 2 month's ago and I love it. So far I have bought about 6 shirts, 4 bracelets, some cute over the knee socks, and i'm getting ready to order a bathing suit. The goods arrived faster than I thought they would. And all in good order. If you are looking for some really cute and fashionable clothes you have to check this site out.I saved the best for last. Their prices are CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP. But their merchandise isn't. Check them out. I'm serious. You'll be glad you did.

vickih15
4/28/15

I honestly do like this website because the products are pretty inexpensive compare to other website. The things I don't like about this website is that the way customer services responded, returns and refunds, and false sizes.

The first time I order goods on this website was two months ago with a total balance of $130+ USD (this included shipping). I ordered 4 blouses and 4 knee-length skirts. The blouses were terrific; true-to-size. Two skirts were true-to-size, one does not fit due to 2cm short on the waist line; but I didn't bother to return because of the expensive shipping fee. For the one-size skirt, it was blowing me away. I carefully checked the size chart and the product description. It said that this one-size skirt will fit from XS-M (Asian sizes). When I opened the package, I was like "Oh My God". This one-size cannot fit sizes XS-M like they described. It definitely will fit for XL-XXL. Again, I didn't bother to return because of the shipping fee.

This website is pretty much cool. If you buy blouses then I would recommend because it is pretty much true-to-size, some are just 1-1.5 cm off. But for skirts, buy one size up.

tatianaj
4/27/15

I have never experienced such great customer service before! I am amazed at how how quickly and efficiently they respond and how informative their answers are! Will be shopping with them again in the near future.

evgeniiab
4/27/15

I have made few orders from sammydress.com and every time I was absolutly happy with my purchases. Sammy Dress is wonderful online store where you can buy good clothes at very cheap price. They have great customer service and quality of their items is pretty good. Sometimes it is not perfect, but it DEFINETLY worth the price you pay. I love Sammy Dress! If you are looking for good clothes at affordable price, sammydress.com is the place where you can find this. I'll definetly recomend it this website!

debbies45
4/27/15

I <3 SammyDress. They have a lot of wonderful items at really low prices.
I am in the U.S and they ship from China so i do have a bit of a wait for getting items but they always get here in perfect condition and for those prices, it's worth the wait.

tierical
4/27/15

my experience was great. i had many things that came from there in 2 days. i would want everyone in my family to shop here.

ioanab
4/27/15

I ordered from their website last year. The products are very nice and their prices are very low. You can actually find the same products on other sites and are like double the price.
The products were well packaged and transported.
Their site is the first one I start looking on when I'm looking for a clothing piece.
I am going to order again soon. :)

mf34
4/26/15

Had a bad (2 month wait and poor customer service) with another vendor. Sammy Dress had the same items. They arrived in 5 days, even including a weekend, as promised.

taleniaw
4/26/15

So far I have had two orders with sammydress....I love the things I ordered and I will continue to order from them.

mariag69
4/26/15

this place has a lot of cute things. I so far bought two things and one came in really quick and the other took a little longer. I contacted costumer service about my tracking and they replied the next day! I love this website and will continue to buy from them

carat4
4/26/15

Great communication and great products for great prices!

tianam2
4/26/15

Each time I've ordered, I've been so impressed with it all! Sammy dress is very affordable and has a lot of nice things! I love it! Will continue to order!!

junn7
4/26/15

Shopping at SammyDress is interesting. The prices are low so that you are tempted to buy everything, but of course that's not possible. Also, there's a tiny catch: Shipping is not free, and since they ship from overseas, it naturally takes time for the items to reach you. Also, beware that your country's customs laws can really add a lot to the cost.

What I do is to order one or two items at a time to stay below the import tax threshold. That way I don't have any additional costs when the package arrives.

So impulse buying something that you need right now won't work, but if you plan ahead, shopping here is really great and can save you lots of money.

mhymharthahk
4/26/15

That was my answer when my friends asked if sammydress was for real. They told me they would only order if my order went well.
What more can I ever ask for......sammydress has proved for me to be an online shop that deals with quality at such throw away prices. The customer care is personal, excellent!!!
I would recommend anyone to shop off here. Its has stuff for everyone!!!!

milimom
4/26/15

Pick your order items correctly,i.e size,colour etc and take into account that sammydress is in china.It may take a while before you receive your package but for me,ITS ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT.sometimes packages reach even in two weeks.SAMMYDRESS.COM is a very good site.i would give them 10 stars!

gervayb
4/26/15

I want to thanks Sammydress crew for they care, as I sent the wrong adress, they send me again my order with diligence and honesty. Best regards

anamikap
4/26/15

I have been using sammydress from a long time and I'm really satisfied with the service. There's no hassle and Sammydress has lot varieties to choose and I've been noticed that their prices are also affordable. I've purchased many jewelries, watches, etc. and all came in good condition and I'm loving it ! :D

I told my friends also about the Sammydress and now they are also using it too.

dw498
4/25/15

I have ordered a lot of dresses and other items from Sammydress. I have not been disappointed at all! I highly recommend this site and the customer service team in right on point!

brittanym23
4/25/15

This is seriously the worst online retailer out there! The clothes size large (and I am not a US size large I wear a medium and bought larger) won't even fit a small child! The customer service is terrible they will make you pay shipping to return anything for being too small! Overall, just don't waste your time!

tietchkar
4/25/15

Sammy Dress is definitely my go to spot now for the most affordable great look. I mean man I received so many nice things from them it's crazy!!!! I ordered two pair of Sandals that were so cute I constantly get compliments on them because they're so different. I also got these two bags that were nothing but fabulous hunny lol and I highly recommend their accessories there so different and cute I ordered a total of 16 to 17 items and got them sent through DHL man they got her within 5 to 6 days LOVED IT!!!!

gracea17
4/25/15

I just wanted to compliment Sammy Dress as I placed my first order with them and am super impressed with their customer service and support.

Just a quick recap, I received a partial shipment, as some items were on back-order and they were on it to notify me of the situation and gave me an ETA on when they expect the next shipment.

Sadly, my items weren't available, but again, they were quick to contact me and let me know, and provide options for a refund/credit - I opted for the credit to my Sammy Wallet, as I look forward to ordering with them again.

Their staff are extremely friendly and provide quick responses (usually takes a day), and one thing I greatly appreciate is their effort to ensure I am a happy and satisfied customer.

Great job guys (and gals) !!!

alishac2
4/25/15

Love the clothing I got from Sammydress. I have ordered three times. My second order took a few months to come by then I had already moved so i emailed customer service an got a response by the next morning . I was given the opinion to re deliver or a refund in which I took the refund they gave me no problems I got my refund within two days.

estelab
4/25/15

The website shows very nice items with good pics. Great offers, many discounts and coupons.
The shopping process is simple and very efficient. Shipments arrive in the time frame specified.
Customer Services is amazing. They replied my questions very fast and gave all the details I asked for. Highly recommended.

denises30
4/25/15

I've had nothing but good shopping experiences with Sammy Dress. Their website is so easy to use. Their products are great along with the sizing which is a problem on some sites, but not on Sammy Dress, they cover a larger variety of people. Even with having to pay the shipping, the prices are comparable to other sites.
Good place to shop!

kimw55
4/25/15

I started making purchases from Sammy Dress about 6 months ago. My overall shopping experience has been good with them. The Q&A and reviews are very important to me when choosing accurate sizes for the products I like. I am more satisfied when I see photos from other reviewers to assist me in my decisions for final purchases. The conversion charts are also very helpful in determining what items are right for me. Item selections are constantly updating and available, and I would love to see more selections catered to the plus size customer.

For the most part, the quality of the products and the prices are decent. Sometimes a product can be a "hit or miss", and everything is not meant for everyone so you have to choose wisely. In some cases, Sammy Dress needs to be careful when providing information for fabric and material types, and making sure the photos reflect the material as indicated (i.e, polyester vs. cotton blend) for the products customers order and receive. for Depending on the product, shipping has ranged from 10-25 days. Sammy Dress sends updated e-mails on partial orders, and when orders have been fulfilled.

When dealing with customer service, they have handled my issues via their ticket system, and they have been very helpful in resolving the matter for refunds, exchanges, delays, and lost items in timely manner. I have received assistance to expedite the order, and when one of my packages was lost, they provided a replacement with free shipping.

I have scanned other websites similar to Sammy Dress, and I find that the prices have been much higher for the same product(s). I enjoy getting deals and saving money, and overall so far so good. I will continue to shop Sammy Dress!

jadeh10
4/25/15

It has been over a month, I order 7 items all together and received only 2 items a few weeks ago, still waiting on the rest and it is coming up to 2 months. To not have an email address so I have to call over seas is a joke! Where's my order!?!?

christias
4/24/15

"I started shopping from Sammy Dress almost a year ago, and overall my experience has been good. Their prices are very reasonable and I definitely recommend purchasing from them. I also like how you can earn spending points when you make positive reviews but if you give an unfavorable review they work to try to resolve any issues to make the customer happy. I will continue to order from Sammy Dress in the future. I have so many things I am excited to add to my wardrobe."

lisandrag
4/24/15

good quality products, fast delivery and no problems, the attendants are very polite and attentive answer all questions, always buy in the store

nicholeb10
4/24/15

I placed an order with SammyDress on 1/29/15, and seen it was "shipped" out the very next day on 1/30/15, it is now almost 3 months later and I still have NOT recieved my order! Last month I sent a complaint, in which the reply from them was that the order can take anywhere from 30-90 days to recieve. Should it really take 90 days for me to recive? I placed orders from China on different sites weeks after I place my sammydress order, and those orders made it to me in about two weeks. There should be no excuse for why I have not recieved my order, unless it was never shipped out! I was a first time orderer from this site and did not think that paying the extra package tracking charge would be neccessary. However, I guess it really was, seeing as how they say they cannot track where my package went after it was "sent" out because i didnt pay that extra charge! Without that tracking, whose to say that the package was even sent out. I feel very cheated at the thought that my order was never sent out. I will not be spending my money with them again.

Tip for consumers: If you order from them please pay the extra tracking charge so that you can track and make sure your order was really sent out.

mittyt
4/24/15

i have placed 2 orders through sammydress and the products great, good quality and delivery was on time has expected. sizes were accurate despite small tweaks but that's based on my body type so not really a fault...my coworkers and i are addicted, we are on this site daily

rachaelf2
4/24/15

I was skeptical when I first came across Sammy Dress because their prices are amazing and they have some really bad reviews around the web. I wanted to find out for myself, so I ordered something really small -a pair of rhinestone ear clips (for like $1.00!!!). They arrived in perfect condition about 5 weeks later. Based on the reviews, it seemed the shipping was the main cause for low rankings. But Sammy Dress is located in Hong Kong, so it only makes sense that it could take a while to get your order especially if you choose the cheapest option.

My next order was for a Japanese fiber wig with a similar description to one I ordered at the same time from Amazon, for the same price. The one from Sammy Dress was WAY higher quality than the one I got from Amazon. It just took a while to get to me, again.

One reason I'm taking the time to write this review is because so many people don't bother to read that they are ordering from Asia, and the sizes are all Asian sizes - much smaller than American sizes, so you do have to actually take your measurements to make sure you get the right size.

Anytime I have contacted Sammy Dress, I have received reasonably prompt service. My most recent order (I just ordered a dress from them for an upcoming wedding), I accidentally input the wrong postal code. They fixed it, and even took a picture of the package before sending it so that I knew for sure they had it right. I call that good customer service.

I recommend Sammy Dress to my close friends and family because all things considered it's an awesome site to shop.

nikkih12
4/24/15

I really like the clothes I have ordered from Sammy Dress. They are good quality and super cute! The shipping takes awhile, but I always get my items in the time they said I would. I'll be shopping there again.

harjinders
4/24/15

Sammydress has amazing products and an unbeatable price!
Love to shop again & again

deev4
4/24/15

Before I comment on my experience with SammyDress, I am a REAL customer. My first time ordering with SammyDress, I was hesitant due to all the "bad" ratings but give it a chance. I'm glad I did because I have gotten nothing but positivity from the company. They were helpful with questions and even better, the items they sell are cheap and affordable! Every thing that I have ordered from the site, I'd received. Also, I read on here that many people did not get refunded after cancelling their orders or "not receiving them", I never had a problem with this! I've cancel 2 or more orders and got my refunded within days. Use Paypal, they have that payment option. When ordering, pay that extra $1.99 for your tracking number!

Overall experience with this company has been positive! Give it a chance.

kylieh2
4/24/15

Love Sammy Dress. Every few weeks I'd go back to the site to check out the new arrivals.
There's a few things you need to know when ordering from Sammy Dress.
1) They are based in China. Your package will take a while to reach. I'd say give it at least a month (to America at least) even if you choose Express Shipping. They DO have good tracking data though. I've tried shipping to the Caribbean as well, specifically Trinidad, and using the cheapest shipping option it took about 2 months to reach.
2) The sizes run small. I typically wear a size 0 in pants size and I have to choose medium over small when there is a size option when ordering shorts or pants.
3) If you have an issue leave a ticket at the support center. I've always gotten immediate or next day responses and they are quite kind and eager to help.
4) You get what you pay for. Clothes are good, but don't expect amazing quality materials. I have been pleasantly surprised a few times by the quality of the clothes but sometimes there are small sewing issues such as bad seams or easy-to-pop-off stuck on buttons.

celyb
4/23/15

I ordered a romper from sammydress at a very affordable price. I only ordered one at the time as there were a few I wanted to get but to try out there clothes I ordered one and if I was satisfied then go back and buy more. I was more than satisfied it was a beautiful piece I can't wait to wear it. it came in a timely manner about 2 weeks for me.

briang50
4/23/15

I ordered one dress that was no longer available on Aliexpress but when it arrived the stitching on one of the seams was very badly rucked so that the hang of the dress was ruined. Quality of material was rubbish too. After many emails I have still not had any refunds or satisfactory offers of compensation. Sent my pictures detailing the problem 2 times. They are a bunch of scammers. Can only say avoid this website like the plague.

shanneeks
4/23/15

They were quick to reply. To any questions I had about my order. I love their. Clothes omg the best and newest styles and the quality is awsum I would reccomend sammys. A thousand times over

shaundag
4/23/15

"I ordered items on March 11, 2015. It is now April 20, 2015 and I have not received my items. I wrote a review on their website about the experience and I also submitted two tickets for assistance but they have not responded. After waiting almost a month, they first told me the item was not in stock. When I requested a refund, magically, the item was shipped the same day! But I have NOT received them, which makes me wonder if they really shipped it. "

emileef
4/23/15

This is a great sight for great deals. I love everything I buy from this sight. I will continue to buy clothes and jewelry from Sammy Dress

saras70
4/23/15

I love Sammydress! I am continually surprised by the quality and pricing of their clothing. Customer service has been so polite and helpful in the past. This a good, honest company that I would recommend to my closest of friends.

- Sara

elenat5
4/23/15

This is my ninth website from which I ordered and it's by far the best.I love online shopping,i love spent hours in front of my computer looking for clothes,I like to have thousands of clothes that i can choose and in this chapter Sammy Dress fits perfect.At the beginning i was sceptical because my previously shoppings on others sites.But i'm so glad that i decided to do it.My order arrived in about two weeks,i didn't paid anything more,my blouses are exactly like it were in the picture,the colours are beautifull,it fit perfect and everybody ask where my clothes are from.I will continue to do shoppings here because it's worth it!!

leahh11
4/22/15

I used Sammy Dress for the first time, and their items are just as pictured and correct to measurement. The customer service was always there to assist me, and express shipping was fast and convenient. The items are so cute, and I'm really satisfied with my experience with Sammy Dress.

sarahd66
4/22/15

ool website for trendy dresses. Cheap and beautiful clothes. I ordered couple of times from this site and I am glad I did. If you know what size to order , you will enjoy shopping this site. Their customer service is excellent

breen12
4/22/15

If I could give them 0 stars I would. I ordered 4 items off of their very stylish website. I ordered these items around May and did not receive them until early September. I had to harass them via email nearly every week which I was given a generic excuse around the lines of "Sorry customer, we will be shipping your order in the next -insert random number- hours." If they even chose to reply to me sometimes. I found a number and was connected to someone who could not speak English. When I received my clothes they were terrible. You could see through the BLACK mysterious (and terribly itchy) material, not to mention I bought a medium hi-low dress that fit me like a very tight shirt (my entire behind and front area were completely exposed). I also purchased a really cute tassel maxi skirt that ended up coming a little passed my knee and it looked as if someone rushed and just cut slits in a piece of fabric. None of my clothes had decent, evenly sewn seams if they had any at all. When I called, they told me that I had to take pictures with proof that the clothing wasn't right and to check my tags on the clothes but everything was typed in Chinese. I would never order from their site again. They steal pictures of what the original clothing should look like from other websites and use them as their own. TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. But they are a great way to brainstorm outfit ideas if that counts for much. I do have the clothing for pictures still if anyone is interested.

nicoles76
4/22/15

The support center people are super helpful, the order came quick, the material is great and the dresses i ordered are super beautiful. Great prices too. i will be shopping there in the near future. i already have a full wishlist, lol.

jasminer17
4/22/15

By far Sammy dress is my favorite online store to shop at. It's great for many sizes especially for petite women as myself. They are so affordable and the customer service is great! Will be shopping there again in the near future.

princea13
4/22/15

I recommend Sammy dress to online customers searching for quality items with unbeatable price. I have purchased twice at Sammy dress and willing to shop more. In recent times Sammy dress has improved in recent times with a well structured customer support. The graphic plan of purchase from processing to delivery of an order is splendid. Keep the good work up

antonellaa
4/21/15

I'm now a fidelity customer of this site because I love it! I found here a lot of original things and really cheap. The quality is really good and I love to buy the accessory and jwels. My experience is so good and all my friends wants have my things. The staff is find and so quick to answer! The ship is fast and usually free of charge. Really love sammydress!

khuongt
4/21/15

I love sammydress, good quality , cheap price, good customer service and good shipping, too.I will order again and again from this website.

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
1/11/15
julieb59
A: Send them a customer service ticket. They do respond within 24 hours. They will reship the order after a certain length of time. I had to have that done and received my order pretty quickly. It helps to pay the extra money for a tracking number.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Im looking to order a few items from the website but im unsure what size to order? Im a UK8 on top and UK10 on bottom - can someone help please?
2/18/15
marykayev
A: I would not order from this website ever again. If you want to lose your money, then this is the site for you.
12 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

89 Coupons for SammyDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at SammyDress to save!
Go to SammyDress
SammyDress

139 Photos for SammyDress

From the business
SammyDress?
Click here to post a review