US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 400 reviews)

olgaj

if I'd known, I could order different gifts for the guests amazing, high-quality and just interesting. (in 1,359 reviews)

asherw

I get compliments on all the items I purchased and they are very good quality. (in 777 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kelliek
2/27/15

The dresses and earing I bought were very nice, the shipping took a while but they said it would. M1409271648197967.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy on a time limit, shipping times are a month or more.

catrinac2
2/27/15

I put significant value into style and clothing choices, as I have developed them as a way to express myself. I have a tendency to lean towards the quirky, cute, and unusual, and I usually find what's on the racks to be mediocre and generally unsatisfying, ESPECIALLY regarding price. Luckily I stumbled upon SammyDress, which pretty much takes care of all of my worries. They're ridiculously affordable and don't have your typical selection of everyday clothes, and I find myself utilizing their "favorite" feature pretty often. The only downside is that since I live in the US, shipping can take up to a few weeks so I really have to plan ahead. But hey, more excuse to stop putting off getting my hands on that "just in case" outfit, right? Especially with those prices!

mariez5
2/27/15

I ordered 2 shirts now 1 1/2 month ago. I have not received them. I can not contact Sammydresses because they won't answer phone calls or return any messages.

daniellec28
2/26/15

I bought a few items an have yet to receive them! Called the number an when it does ring a voicemail picks up wit bhai a full inbox for messaging! I am calling my bank to report this!

faithf2
2/26/15

I love shopping on Sammy Dress. Their products are truly beautiful and unique. The prices are fantastic as well! I can buy nice clothing and accessories that fit my eccentric personal style without breaking the bank! I will continue buying products from them in the future.

darrienr
2/25/15

I love Sammydress! They have so much to great stuff to choose from. It's hard not to go over my budget every time! When my order finally arrives, I'm never disappointed! The first time I received my order, everything was how it was online. The sizes were a little small, so if you get clothing, you might wanna get a size up and look at the size chart. But other than that, the quality was just right and so were the prices! I would recommend Sammydress to everyone reading this! Thanks Sammydress!!

annl19
2/25/15

First off threads were coming loose from the seams. Size was way off. Could probably fit a small child. The fabric is unfinished, the oil machinery smell was over powering. I use to work in the fabric industry and before a fabric can be made into clothing it goes through a finishing process which removes that machinery oil smell. To much trouble and costly to return it. Will never purchase from them again. Photos included.

Tip for consumers: If this sweater is a sample of what they sell, you need to be cautious about what you purchase from them.

dianer30
2/25/15

I have ordered one shirt and 8 weeks later still no shirt. I contacted them and they wrote back it was coming. That was 3 weeks ago. Never order from them!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Avoid. There's plenty of websites out there. This isn't the 1800s where shipping was done by horseback. Horrible!!!!

andream60
2/24/15

I placed an order January 5th and have seen no sign of it. Customer service is ignoring me. I believe this is a scam...

sjr2
2/23/15

I ordered several pieces of merchandise on November 19th. I've purchased from International retailers in the past and am well aware that processing shipping time is delayed, however, after two months I decided to reach out to them. After a back and forth with someone named "Pearl" she reluctantly provided me with a tracking number which (after speaking with the post office) was a false # as the Int'l codes were incorrect and the number was significantly longer. After explaining to Pearl of this issue, she said I must've given them the wrong address (which I had not) and I demanded a refund. Pearl said they would honor the refund, however, two weeks later.. nothing. I reached out to her for the thousandth time to which she said "The shipping company has the responsibility to deliver your package successfully. We have offerd the most we can here. " (improper spelling and all). I responded minutes later demanding a full refund and yet it has been another three weeks to NO REPLY. This is the worst company I've ever done business with. The prices may seem tempting but BUYER BEWARE!!! They will take your money and give you nothing but hassle in return!

valentinet2
2/23/15

I BOUGHT A DRESS OVER A MONTH AGO AND THEY STILL PROCESSING IT. I CANT CALL AND THEY WONT RESPOND BACK. HORRIBLE SERVICE AND I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AFTER I GET MY RUFUND. ON TOP OF THAT I PAID FOR SHIPPING WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE AND I STILL DONT HAVE MY ITEM.

danaa8
2/22/15

I was very happy with my experience with SammyDress. I ordered a new swimsuit to wear on vacation. I ordered in plenty of time, anticipating a long shipping time, but was pleasantly surprised with how quickly my order reached me. I recommend SammyDress to all my friends. The prices are great, and every time I visit the site, they have new merchandise to see. Just pay attention to the sizing charts! Don't assume because you always wear a large, that it will work for a particular item on their site.

sarangs1
2/20/15

Sólo he comprado dos veces en sammydress y la experiencia no ha estado mal, la primera vez hubo un problema pero el servicio de atención al cliente lo solucionó rápido . La segunda vez todo fue perfecto. Hay que tener cuidado con las tallas porque suelen ser pequeñas pero yo acerté. La relación calidad-precio es estupenda

noemit
2/19/15

I have already ordered three times from SammyDress. I always got what I wanted. I am satisfied with their well-structured website, the supply of goods and the quickness of customer service. I am sure I will continue shopping on SammyDress in the future!

carlosp16
2/18/15

Um dos melhores sites de compras que já utilizamos, produtos de qualidade com preços super acessíveis, e uma equipe de atendimento excelente.

jeanh26
2/18/15

Sammy Dress has the lowest price and very unique items. Customer support is also very polite and empathetic.

judithm17
2/18/15

I absolutely love Sammys. They have such great clothes. I want to many things from there. there's so many things I want, it's hard to decide what to buy. I've bought a lot of things from them and loved them all. It is a fantastic site and their prices are cheaper than any store I've been to. You get a lot more for your money. If you check it out you will get addicted to site and keep going back.

Tip for consumers: The only advice I can give is...enjoy.

rolanda10
2/18/15

Tip for consumers: I'm really satisfied from SAMMYDRESS website. Customer service answer you very fastly and find you always good solutions. I placed order every month. I never bought in shops since I knew SAMMYDRESS. And I'm really still satisfied of items. I recommand it !

emmat27
2/18/15

I've ordered from Sammydress.com 3 times now and all three times I've received my items. So far I haven't had any problems with them, so I will probably keep ordering. They have lovely sweaters that are very inexpensive and relatively high quality.

Tip for consumers: If you do decide to order from this site, please keep in mind that the products come from a warehouse in China. It takes a few days to process your order and about a month for shipping.

desij
2/18/15

Great customer service! Fast shipping!!

I was a little hesitant to shop at SammyDress due to the fact that it was international sizing. But the items are ordered arrived fast and were exactly as pictured. I love each item I purchased and I've gotten many compliments.

Definitely will be shopping at SammyDress again!

kennethy
2/16/15

I love this website everything i buy is on time and great. the iteams to me are great Quailty to me. always to even this day have people always asking where i order my key peices.

jennyv5

Nickname: jenvictory
I have received all of my parcels. Delivery was faster than I expected and great. I am happy with what I received and will be ordering again very soon. Definitely recommend this site to buy at cheap prices!

gildam
2/16/15

I love this website. They have such low prices on their items. They also have items that you can get free shipping. Its a great site if your looking for inexpensive things. I would really recommend it. Their shipping does take a bit but when you receive your items it would have been worth the wait.

jamief16
2/15/15

The first thing I ourder was to big and it didn't come with all my items but I didn't complain took that one as a lost... The 2nd thing I order was multiple items Sammy dress charged me twice for the same items but two different price ... WTF I was like no big deal let me contact the seller since there's no cancelation I kid you not I called them for 3 days straight n all I got was a busy signal on the 3rd day the machine picked up saying no one is available to take your call try again later goodbye then hangs up .. WTF so then I email no response ... So finally I contact pay pal to get a refund and they where so helpful right now I'm in the process of getting my money back thanks to pay pal NOT sammydress ..And just so we are clear I still haven't heard anything from sammydress they are scam artists but I give it to them for that but I'm getting my money back so back atchya!!

nelisak
2/15/15

One thing I can definetly say about Sammydress.com is that it is for sure the easiest way to shop online. The products never take longer than 25 days to come, and thats great ! Everything I ever ordered came just the way I expected it, just as it looked on the pictures. The quality is high, and the price is low. Isn't that perfect ? Every time my order comes, I'm excited to go shopping again - everybody should know about this website. Absolutely amazing! I strongly reccomend this online-shop- It is one of rare websites i really have trust in ! I would rate it higher than 5 stars, if I could !

Tip for consumers: try it...you will not regret it...

evelynm7
2/14/15

I have had such great experiences with sammydress, the prices are amazing, the clothing is good quality and the shipping is as fast as possible. I will absolutely continue to order from them in the future and recommend the site to others.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you know your measurements, the clothes run smaller than US sizes.

juliei1
2/14/15

I am very happy I found this site. The clothes are awesome and the customer service is prompt and solved within the day. I'll definitely be back.

charissem
2/14/15

If I could give a -0 I would! I ordered some boots in Nov. 2015 here it is Feb. 2015 still haven't received my stuff!

myrnar1
2/14/15

Costumer Service is excellent, the quality of everything shopped is superb. Thanks for a great shopping experience!!

jkln
2/14/15

I have ordered from Sammydress two times now. At first I was skeptical because their products are so cheap and it sort of seemed too good to be true. However, I decided to give it a try anyway, and I have been happy with my overall experience.

Firstly, I live on a tiny island and was very happy to find a retailer that would ship to me. The shipping time is about average for other sellers that also ship here. Their items are quite cheap, but I've been happy with the things I've ordered although I would recommend extra care with regard to sizing. Measure yourself and read the reviews! I always try to include the type of material in my reviews as it is not always specified. Some things I ordered with stretchier than I thought, some had no give at all.

The quality of their products is worth the price. It is cheap, and in that way you get what you pay for. I've found the most success with ordering t-shirts, leggings, and other casual apparel.

I have had good experiences with Sammydress customer service. In my opinion, this has been their greatest strength. When I have contacted them via e-mail I've always received prompt responses. On a few occasions the items I ordered were out of stock and I was given several options to choose from about how to proceed including a full refund or in-store credit. I opted for the latter.

Overall I had a good experience with this site. Everything is cheap, and you can find really good deals. Some items are low quality, but overall still worth it. I enjoy the site and the mobile app is nice also. I will mostly likely order from them again.

wardak
2/14/15

Before Sammydress, I was really hesitant and had never ordered anything online especially clothes. Now, I shop at Sammydress with a bit more ease as all my orders are always delivered within the time frame with a bonus of being cheap and stylish! The only downside that i'v experienced with shopping at Sammydress is that some of their dresses are not always exactly as they seem in the photos and maybe a bit shorter in person.
Overall, I have had a great experience with shopping at Sammydress and will continue to do so in the future!

kristinw6
2/14/15

This site is awesome! The clothes are super cute and fit perfect! Everything came fast and looked exactly like the pictures! Will order over and over!

chiarab1
2/14/15

"I bought several times from Sammy Dress, and I'm very satisfied. The shipping is fine, given the fact that it's cost is very low. The objects I received were always as the picture, and of a very good quality. "

michelleg49
2/14/15

I have done multiple orders from Sammy Dress and have been very impressed with the quality of the clothes, how quickly items ship out and the overall ease of the website.

It might seem a bit scary to people, ordering from an overseas website and waiting for items to arrive from so far away. However, they use PayPal for payment making it fast, easy and safe for the consumer. As well as, all items have been shipped using DHL, one of the best at international shipping there is.

I will continue to order items from SammyDress and recommend other do the same. You will get fabulous fashions at incredibly low prices.

annap34
2/14/15

I love sammydress! I receive my clothes in perfect condition at great prices! Looking at the sizing charthe that sammydress provides is very crucial because they are asian sizes. I am a size 0 American and probably a medium on sammy dress!

malloryo1
2/13/15

I am really happy with the experience I have had with Sammy Dress. I was a little worried at first because I have seen some bad reviews. But I honestly had a really good experience. I received all of my items quickly and they all were very similar to how they looked in the pictures. I recommend reading the reviews for the items and looking at the measurements. I am very pleased with the costumer service, they were very helpful and replied quickly. I recommend trying Sammy Dress because they have great products for low prices.

jordannm1
2/13/15

I love this website and would suggest this website to anyone. I haven't had any problems with sammydress and will continue to shop with them as much as i can. I do suggest that when ordering from here that you be very patient and order a couple sizes up from what you usually wear. The customer service is the best and always answers back within 24 hours. Their customer service is very nice as well. I had a great experience!

elminab
2/13/15

Excelent site for shopping, low prices and good quality.definelty will shop again from here!!

evac16
2/13/15

im a buyer at sammydress. i like their producks very much. they like the discribtion nothing less. the shipping too is very quck . they send a tuck number to that helps me a lot.

jeanh25
2/13/15

Sammy Dress - unique, beautiful and very low priced items.

supersunshines
2/13/15

As per my multiple purchases made still grade 5 for each of it. I have been getting my order on good condition. If you are planning to give a wonderful gift which look good priced but still saving your few bucks , I feel Sammy dress shopping is best way. Just place order a little ahead to prevent chaos and fear of not receiving on time.
Moreover I would like to say though Sammy dress is international shipping it had done great job in packaging compared to multiple domestic companies who charge high price for item as well as shipping.
Adding a photo of one of the purchases to prove I am using genuine account.

aminas2

Hello
I am very happy for my order and purchases from sammydress the pacgake arrives to me in just 16 days thanks

phillyy
2/13/15

I purchased two dresses from this website on November 30th 2014. I purchased these dresses weeks in advance so that i could guarantee that i would have them by my birthday which was January 25th. After about a month of not getting anything in the mail i contacted the website and was told that there could be a delay in the shipping which is stated no where on the website. I was told that it could take up to two months. Today is February 9th and i still have not received my dresses. This website took my money, and forced me to have to buy new dresses. I would never recommend anyone to this site ever again.

anoushkas
2/13/15

Sammy Dress is definitely a excellent choice for you to buy from! the shipments come fast, without any problem and the stuff are very beautiful and cheap.Anyway, I like it.

marnisab
2/13/15

I got my order last week the shoes were cute and i love them. The staff made sure to keep in touch until i got my order. Thank you!!

deem40
2/12/15

Ordered a pair of tights and blazer on Nov. 17 and just received the tights a few days ago. Still have yet to receive the blazer, and the tights were extra extra small that should have been a medium and do not stretch. DO NOT DO NOT ORDER from here!!! Horrible....

Tip for consumers: don't use it

jenniferh74
2/12/15

Beautiful clothing, jewelry and swimsuits! !

gracjanak
2/12/15

Very happy with my order. Will shop there again :-)

moc22
2/12/15

Uniquely captures my style of clothing....I have been browsing and shopping at sammydress.com and the price is simply AMAZINGLY affordable.....it gives me that stand-out-in-the-crowd-look....I am now settled from searching around...just one look, that's all it took.....Sammy can dress me anytime....

luciab4
2/12/15

I have purchased around 40 items from SammyDress. Overall I am very happy with the design of clothes though sometimes I had problems with the size but now I avoid this problem by reading measurements in the description of items and comments. Delivery time is around 30 days but it’s within the limit indicated on the website.

Tip for consumers: Check measurement in the description of the item and reviews.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It's december 11th, I ORDERED IN NOVEMBER 11TH ! I've been more than pacient, what should I do????? that's more than 40 business days.
1/11/15
kiml41
A: CALL PAYPAL AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Q: Im looking to order a few items from the website but im unsure what size to order? Im a UK8 on top and UK10 on bottom - can someone help please?
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

60 Coupons for SammyDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at SammyDress to save!
Go to SammyDress