US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bridgeth2

They're good quality & have great customer service! (in 238 reviews)

olgaj

if I'd known, I could order different gifts for the guests amazing, high-quality and just interesting. (in 945 reviews)

maricels

I got 5 items and I like all of them from SammyDress. (in 503 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aurorem
10/21/14

Very happy with my shopping at Sammy Dress, I've ordered a scarf and it has been delivered very fast and it's beautful. Very good experience with the Customer services I've reached for another order, reply and solution fast and very proactive

kayg16
10/20/14

FAIR WARNING-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
I ordered 3 items from this company on 9/26! It took them 2 weeks to even provide tracking information, that never updates to even tell you when to expect your package! On top of that when I emailed them they said it would take 7-10 business days from the date the item shipped to arrive but then later had someone else email me saying it would take 25 business days!!!! It wasn't until I began to complain about their lack of service that I was then advised that one of the items was not even in stock! I was beyond angry to say the least! Even with all that being said they have done NOTHING to accomodate me other than offering a coupon but let's get real, who the hell would purchase from them after having this experience?

Tip for consumers: DONT EVER PURCHASE FROM THEM IF YOU NEED THE ITEMS IN A TIMELY FASHION! IT'LL BE A MONTH BEFORE YOU EVEN GET A TRACKING NUMBER!

raffaellas
10/20/14

I am satisfied with Sammydress. I have made several purchases from it, the prices are cheap, the quality of products is good for the price and they have a really wide choice in all areas, cute things that I can't find in my country or not for this prices! When I had problems or need, for example questions about size or other details, I've always had a response from the costumer service. Usually their product descriptions are accurate and I find really helpful the buyers reviews. I always find discount coupons, also you can get points for your purchases and reviews that you can use for discount. The shipment takes about a month, sometimes more, but living in Europe it is normal and you always must consider it when you buy from China.

delaneyl
10/20/14

First thing to know: This site won't post a review less than 3 stars on any item. The item (if no one has given it a a favorable review) will still say, "Zero Reviews", so avoid those items! The clothing on this site, including that at the higher end of the price range, does not match the size guide and is made of very thin low-cost fabric. The dresses are all baby-doll length unless they say below the knee; and they are a very short baby-doll length! I've purchased a range of items after carefully measuring and ordering a size up anyway with terrible results. I normally wear a 8-10, ordered a 12 and couldn't get the zipper edges into the same zip code. Accessories on this site are true to the picture, though.

Tip for consumers: Measure yourself carefully remembering that conversion charts are ranges. Always order a size up and remember the length can be deceiving in the pictures- its a very short baby-doll length unless is says below the knee or maxi on the dress.

taylorg21
10/20/14

I placed my order over a month ago and it is still processing. Of course they processed my payment in no time, but it seems that they take their sweet time on processing your order. I have yet to receive an e-mail stating that my order has been shipped, and from the sound of the other reviews, I might not even be getting my order. I am getting really frustrated with SammyDress and I would not recommend it to anyone. I was hoping to place more orders for Christmas presents but that is definitely not going to happen now. I sent in a support ticket a week ago and there is still no response despite their claim that they respond within 1 business day. I have tried to call them several times but every time all I get is a busy tone. I actually never write reviews, this is the first review I have written, but this is the first place that I have had a big problem with. Steer clear of SammyDress and DO NOT order anything from this site expecting to get it in time for any events, birthdays, or seasonal trends.

Tip for consumers: If you need anything fast, or are hoping to get your product before it goes out of season, then DO NOT shop here.

yaumaraa
10/20/14

I am so glad with my shopping!!!Sammy Dress have beautiful things and really good prices. I had all my orders in time,I am just waiting my last one by now,that its ok!! And the items have good quality. Thank you Sammy Dress. I will continue shopping with you in future :-)

tamyac1
10/19/14

I wish I can put -0 star these people are thieves they take your money and don't send your order..I order 2 dresses 2 months ago I still haven't received it only a fake tracking number that doesn't come up with any info anywhere these people are the worst never shop here go to aliexpress..they are way better I've seen clothes on the site people buy they look cheap I wish I investigated this site before I spend my money

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP HERE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GIVE FAKE TRACKING NUMBER!!!

cutsied
10/19/14

The clothes I bought from sammydress fit the description and they arrived right on time. I love sammydress!!!

raniyahz
10/19/14

Well I guess most people aren't' used to over seas ordering. I expected the 2-month wait and I guess some don't. Even if you order a phone case from somewhere overseas expect 2-3months. It's NORMAL. I've purchased before and I did have about a month to wait and didn't receive 2 of my items. I contacted them and they told me when one would be available and sure enough I received a new shipping out date during that time. The 2 is no longer available and they contacted me stating what I would like to do. My items were in great condition and I have ordered again recently and I'm excited! If you're not used to the wait then this site isn't for you.

victorl26
10/19/14

To be honest the item(clothes) that they provide are great! quality, i do really like to buy from this website... but unfortunately i cant put 5 star, they need a little more products for men and the shipping it would be great if somehow they can get or make it more cheaper :)

jazmind
10/19/14

Sammy dress an amazing site with wonderful dresses and affordable prices

essg
10/19/14

If I could I would give them 0 stars ...They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. "I ordered 5 items from them on the 3 Sep 14 . . .13 days later order was still sitting at processing after contacting them was told 4 of 5 items were out of stock but they would send the one in stock so long and the rest on the 25th . Nothing got send and when I contacted them again after 25th they said 3 was still out of stock and no explanations why the one that had been in stock hadn't shipped. I asked for a full refund and suddenly the next day was told they couldn't as they had send out the two items that morning. They gave me a tracking number that did not show up for 3 more days showing it was not actually posted till 2 days after I canceled the order. When the two pieces finally turned up 6weeks after I ordered the were nothing like the photos. The sewing looked like a 10year old did it and the sizing no where near what was given on the listing. They have been promising me refunds for the last 4 weeks and at the same time are trying to block my claim through Paypal by quoting the tracking number as if it is for the full order and claiming they can refund as long as it is open which PayPal say is total rubbish and that no one must close their case as you cant reopen it again. Please dont waste your money with them

Tip for consumers: Turn around a run away as fast as you can..the photos are not theirs and the clothes if you get any wont be anything like the photos

catherinequ
10/18/14

The customer service was great. They responded quickly and answered all of my questions.

stephanied12
10/17/14

I was able to connect with customer service on Live Chat! Fortunately for me, a girl by the name of Crystal, was a HUGE, huge help, answering all my questions and concerns, Extremely PATIENT and dedicated to helping me. She spent at least over a half hour making sure everything was What I Wanted. I highly recommend Live Chat, but in hopes you get someone like Crystal to navigate a helping hand! Yet, I expect to write a second review for a couple dresses, hoodie + a necklace I ordered for the very first time a couple weeks ago... Looking forward see how everything fits & looks!

Tip for consumers: Visit Live Chat for Q&A

elsac3
10/17/14

Sammy Dress is a very fun place to shop online. Their items are cheap and stylish, and they come in a lot of variety. However, remember that what you're ordering is exactly that: cheap items. Don't expect too much, and definitely order only one item at a time. I would still recommend Sammy Dress because of their wonderful customer service and fashionable clothing & jewelry.

erikam10
10/17/14

"I'm okay with the clothes being cheaply made because it is not like they cost very much and you can't expect very much wear for a 5 dollar dress. One thing I did not care for was the fact that their items are never in stock, even if they are in the "new" section. I made a very large order with them and I had to contact them a month later to find out where my order was. Half of my order had not been shipped because it was out of stock but no one felt the need to reach out and say that half the order would NEVER be back in stock. I tried to be understanding and just swap the unsent items with newer items (I assumed to be in stock) and about 20 of their "new" items were not available. I was tired of emailing daily with the Support Team trying to find alternative items. The best thing about their service was that the support team DOES respond to emails within 24-48 hours. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR SIZES, AND BE PREPARED TO WAIT. Buy at own risk. "

florencea6
10/17/14

When I first found SammyDress, I was skeptical on how it would work, in regards of customer service, and how quick they'd be in responding to messages. I debated ordering from them for approximately three weeks before I finally decided to go ahead and try the site out. I sent out a few questions regarding the product I wanted to purchase and within a day I had all the answers I needed.
While waiting for my purchase to arrive, I had contact support about my tracking number, and Customer Support was very prompt in getting back to me and assuring me about my product's safety. I absolutely look forward to shopping more with SammyDress.com!

dg46
10/17/14

Tip for consumers: This company is a scam. They process you money but they won't send your stuff- I've been waiting for 3 months nothing. Finally I saw that a lot of people had the problem and then realized that SammyDress has been scamming people ALL OVER THE WORLD. It sounds dramatic, but its true. They have sent emails asking me if I can wait longer . They have also tried to say that if we take down our bad reviews that they will grant me a $10 store credit. They are ridiculous. Stay away!

darionw
10/17/14

Love this site! There always so much to look at and a lot of their products are so unique. Its also so affordable. I buy a lot from this site and I really enjoy their products. However, I am not super pleased with how long it takes to get my order, but then I take into consideration that they have a high demand of shipments and are out of the country I live in. Its worth the wait!

katiel19
10/17/14

I ordered 244$ worth of items over two months ago. Have written 6 complaints and never received a single reply. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I even called the customer service number and that didn't even ring. Try it before you order and you will realize it's a complete scam.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them. They will steal your card information and take money from you.

irened8
10/17/14

Mi experiencia en SammyDress la calificaría con un 7/10. La atención al cliente en bastante buena y aunque es cierto que los pedidos tardan bastante en llegar, sus diseños son preciosos.
He realizado dos pedidos en esta web. El primero me quedaba igual que en la foto pero el segundo era bastante transparente (el forro llega hasta la altura de la cintura) por lo que lo utilizaré para ir a la playa o con un pantalón blanco debajo.

helenam1
10/17/14

Minha primeira formação é moda,e a princípio achei o catálogo da Sammydress, bastante variado e de bom gosto! E apesar de ter feito uma compra pessoal, relativamente grande, eu ainda não a recebi meus produtos,no prazo prometido pela loja. Espero receber em breve, e deixar aqui uma nota muito mais que satisfatória. Obrigado, Helena

emmse
10/16/14

HOPELESS!!!! So excited to found this website, place an order last month and a month later my order is still getting process… No point emailing them as no replied, I waste a whole day tracking down this so call SammyDress address!! Finally found it due to me working for a freight company. If I don’t get my goods in 3days I will send someone to your address to get my money!!! 1st and the last time I will ever order from this hopeless website I don’t care how cheap you make yourself out to be no one deserves to be waiting over a bloody month and goods are still being process!! USELESS!!!

Tip for consumers: So excited to found this website, place an order last month and a month later my order is still getting process… No point emailing them as no replied, I waste a whole day tracking down this so call SammyDress address!! Finally found it due to me working for a freight company. If I don’t get my goods in 3days I will send someone to your address to get my money!!! 1st and the last time I will ever order from this hopeless website I don’t care how cheap you make yourself out to be no one deserve

kristam6
10/15/14

Everything as described...shipping pretty quick, but tracking number didn't work

milleo
10/15/14

I am very likely to buy at sammy dress again because they are very cheap and there are some good bargains. My thing came in less than a month and I mean that's fine when I didn't pay the shipping cost.

rhyse
10/15/14

This is a horrible company. First they overcharged me on one of the item. After I pointed it out, they claimed that that item went "on sale" and refused to refund the difference. After exchanging 8 emails they offered me a 10% off coupon for my next purchase which is practically meaningless. Then they notified me 3 more items in my order is "out of stock". At that point I decided to cancel the entire order. They reply to with "We will cancel the order for you as fast as we can." on Oct 2. 9 days later I email to ask for my refund again. I got an email that said they have supposedly shipped out one of the item. Then got another reply from their customer service asking me "Could you please kindly take it and we will cancel the other items for you asap?"
This is an unscrupulous company I will not recommend anybody ordering from them no matter how cheap their prices are. I filed claim with Paypal.

jordanb39
10/15/14

I've only had one order with SammyDress before, a purse that I used ALL summer. Stylish, unique and a great size! I have placed a second order with them, within the last week or so, a couple more handbags and a necklace.

The wait time before was about 3 weeks, so I will patiently wait for this next order. I don't under stand why other customers are so upset about the shipping and handling process, it's out of the country ordering. So, it definitely takes a while to process throught customs on both sides.

Besides the point, I love the product I have received so far and cannot wait for my new items!

emilyg20
10/15/14

WOULD GIVE 0 REVIEWS IF POSSIBLE! THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST! READ THE OTHER REVIEWS LIKE MINE. THEY ARE STILL PROCESSING AN ORDER I MADE A MONTH AGO. I WROTE A TICKET AND IT "DISAPPEARED". TRIED CALLING AND BUSY SIGNAL!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T

michellec53
10/15/14

SammyDress.com is absolutely amazing! Not only am I 100% satisfied with my products I received, but I am also satisfied with the prices, quality, and style that this website brings to the internet. I'm so in love with this website!

jasintar
10/14/14

This website is a SCAM, literally not worth the risk. I order a shirt from the website. and not only did it take over a MONTH to reach my house, it looked NOTHING like the picture and the quality of the shirt was ABYSMAL. The shirt was cheap looking and essentially looked like a sack. The detailing was absolute $#*! and was sewn on crookedly. If I could give this site no stars, I would.

Tip for consumers: DON'T. SPARE YOURSELF THE TIME AND EFFORT AND JUST DON'T.

cleoo4
10/14/14

AWFUL. Absolutely awful to deal with. Their customer service is the worst, and they lie about their products. It has been over a month and I still havent received my item. It is ridiculous. DO NOT shop here.

janeg21
10/14/14

"I have placed 2 orders on Sammy Dress. The quality is good for what you are paying for. If you think you are spending $5.00 and getting silk you are crazy! My first order came with no problems. The shipping takes a while but it does come from China so you have to keep that in mind. The second order I placed 5 days ago and it is still currently processing so I hope that order works out just as well as the first. "

yusufn3
10/14/14

It is such a wonderful shopping experience.I bought clothing of high quality and classy ones at such a cheaper price.SammyDress will be my companion forever

kennieh
10/14/14

"I have made two purchases through Sammy Dress so far. I was disappointed with the first first experience because the item that I ordered turned out to be out of stock. It was super cute and I really wanted this item!<br>The second purchase was just recently and I'm still waiting to receive my order. I found a sweatshirt at Nordstrom.com for $375 and was then looking at the Sammy Dress web site and found a sweatshirt that looks like a duplicate of the one at Nordstrom's but it's under $10. I hope it arrives and it's as cute as it looks!"

daniw4
10/13/14

I am overall very pleased with the quality of product and time it took to receive my order.

amandat30
10/13/14

My experience with Sammy Dress was amazing. They sell good quality items for very low prices.

dzanansaa
10/13/14

Item was as described and shown, good quality for the price, definitely buying here again

raymondc34
10/13/14

The Best online shopping website I have come across thus far, you won't regret it.

candisb
10/12/14

Very happy with the service and most of the products with Sammy dress. When I first shopped there my biggest issue was the sizes. Since then that has greatly improved and I'm happy to continue shopping there.

Thanks Sammy :)

shars1
10/12/14

The quality of these clothes is horrible. All the material was very thin (even on a sweater), there were NO tags to show how to care for them, what they are made of or even where they were made. I never received a confirmation it was going to be shipped and waited 23 days from when I ordered them to receive them. Lastly, the cost before shipping says $32 USA dollars before shipping but on the invoice that arrived said $17. I will be inquiring about why I was charged more than. No not order from here!!!!!!!

ladyj3
10/12/14

Do NOT order from sammydress!!! I repeat....DO NOT order from them! I placed an order with them on 7/31/14 for my vacation in September. It is now 10/9/14 and I still have not received my package. I opened up a claim against them with pay pal in order to get my money back. They are in the process of recovering those funds for me. They are unreliable and when you contact them regarding your order, they give you 5 different shipping times that your package should arive. There is no way 3 items shouldn't have arrived now in almost 3 months. POOR POOR POOR SERVICE and I will NEVER order from them again. I too am warning you, my friends and any one I come into contact with....to stay away from them!

arielh8
10/12/14

Terrible customer service my Order has been processing for almost three weeks even though I paid for 5-7 day shipping. When I submitted one of their infamous tickets I did not get a response. This is the worst business model I have ever seen I don't know how they get any repeat business what so ever. NEVER SHOP HERE.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here if you want to actually get what you bought

monicar22
10/12/14

THIS SITE IS BY FAR THE WORST I'VE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! I'm honestly concerned that I see a bunch of good ratings for this place. If you go to http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Sammy_Dress you will see other people's dealings with this site. I have NEVER written a review about any site I've ever purchased with, but this one, I just HAD to. I placed an order in Aug..it's Oct and I've yet to see anything. Customer service? Don't get me started. I wrote support, which in turn sent links on tracking that didn't work, then lied and said I'd rec'd it and USPS left notice, which is a blatant lie! Never again!

loranf
10/10/14

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. What an absolutely horrible, miserable site and shopping experience. I ordered two clothing items off their site (which I WAS super excited to receive because they were cute and cheap...) after my initial wait time for process and handling, which was two weeks, I noticed that my order was still processing. I contacted their customer service by phone... Well no matter how often or time of day, their phone always had a busy dial tone. I proceeded to contact them via "message" and their rep answered fairly quickly. She responded by apologizing and told me that both the items I ordered were out of stock and would be restocked and shipped in two more weeks. Okay, well why in the hell did they not notify me that those items were out of stock when I initially ordered them? I told the rep that that was okay and I'd wait for my items to be shipped. So two weeks go by. My items are still "processing." I contact the rep AGAIN and asked if the items were restocked yet and when they would ship to me. She responded saying that THEY WONT BE AVAILABLE AND WONT BE SHIPPING THEM TO ME, and that I should choose other products or try getting a refund. Are you freaking kidding me?! First they tell me they'll ship it in two weeks, then say I won't be receiving them at all?! Completely unprofessional and ridiculous. I REPEAT, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING OFF THEIR SITE.
Since all this BS, I did some more investigating and looked more into their reviews from tons of sites. SEVERAL sites have mentioned that Sammydress is a HUGE SCAM. Their list of complaints is outrageous. I wish I had done more research prior to ordering from them because their site really is too good to be true. Such a waste of time, money and overall a great disappointment.
All I can say is, screw you Sammydress. What a POS.

jk60
10/10/14

I ordered some coats nearly 4 weeks ago. They received their money the day after I placed my order, per my bank. My order is still "processing." I've written them 4 times in the past week, asking for info, and have not heard a peep back from them. I will never, ever order from SammyDress again.

Even if it's only 1 out of 10 orders that end up scammed, do YOU want to take the chance that it will be you who gets scammed?

heatherh25
10/10/14

Girls, do NOT purchase off of SammyDress - they're horrible. I ordered clothes from SammyDress over a month and a half ago. Checked in several times to see what the hold-up was, as their website boasts 3-5 day processing. Am continually told to be patient. Get an e-mail stating that they can't meet the demands of my order. Demanded my money back and received a follow-up e-mail saying that they can ship some of my items but not all. That was over a week ago and I have left two messages asking for an ETA with no response. I will not be purchasing anything from them again, ever. I'm only giving "1"s as Detailed Ratings because negative numbers aren't available.

Tip for consumers: Stay far, far away.

marya152
10/9/14

i bought a Korean Fashion Style Olivet and Bowknot Attachment Necklace.
it is soo beautiful and i didn't pay any shipping cost. th item is the same in the picture. i am very happy for this order.

yukic1
10/9/14

I am very satisfied with Sammy Dress. The quality of their products are great and the shipping is fast.

madelineb4
10/9/14

The clothes were wonderful and just like the pictures. they arrived in 3 weeks, and all together! Very well made and A wonderful price for the product received!! One of the few internet stores I will be shopping at again.

laurar39
10/9/14

While the shipping can take a while, the products are low cost and good quality. I love shopping from them because they always have cute things on sale and it's super easy to order from them. They're definitely worth checking out if your looking for cheaper clothes or accessories.

42 Photos for SammyDress