US Government's NSF
zellyw

449 Reviews for SammyDress

▼ Sort by: recent

4/16/14

Love this site! I was a bit sceptic at first so I didn't make a large order because of some reviews I read but I'm soo pleased with the clothes I bought! I'm definitely buying more from sammydress.com!

4/14/14

I have not shopped with sammydress.com. But, I did with dresslily.com. I strongly suspect these sites are run by the same scammers. My experience was very similar to those listed here. I placed my order (expedited shipping, 3-6 days), my money was PROMPTLY removed from my account...and then the wait. After approximately 10 days or so I contacted them to find out where my order was and I got the classic, "oh, it's out-of-stock" line they give at dresslily.com/sammydress.com. So, first, I guess they weren't going to contact me? I had to contact them...after my order was already late. Second, the dress I ordered that is supposedly out-of-stock is still listed as in-stock on the website. So, they're full of it. I suspect it was never, and still isn't, in stock. And then, I started reading reviews of dresslily and sammydress. Very familiar stories. So, I immediately and aggressively started contacting them. I tried their phone number...it's not real...plain and simple. No answer - EVER. Then I messaged through their website a lot. However, I think what really got results was me telling my story (ie., complaining) on their Facebook site A LOT. They may eventually remove your comments, they're crafty like that, but in the mean time a lot of people (potential customers, or suckers, like myself) will see the complaints and decide not to buy there. I think this got them moving. So, after doing this solidly for 2-3 days I got my refund. It's in my account. So, don't give up. Get on their Facebook page and let them know how unsatisfied you are. And, if that doesn't work (and even if it does), I suggest you contact the Federal Trade Commission. These people are making a lot of money off of screwing people over. They need to be shut down.

4/14/14

This site knows how to steal your money! I made an order on March 28th. I spoke with someone from the mysterious customer service department last weekend and said my order was being shipped out that day. Here it is another week later and I have no product but they have my money! It gets better because now no one is answering the "customer service" number. It only rings four times then goes to a busy signal. I want every one to know STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! THEY ARE THE WORST!M

4/13/14

I wish I saw these reviews before I wasted almost $200 at sammydress. Beware people it might really just be a scaming website for money. I ordered so many things, I was blinded like everyone else with their prices and the looks of the clothes but I got my order almost a month later and missing 7 things out of 17. I am so mad and upset I dont even know what else to do but warn you people away from them. The clothes only come in small and have no tags on them so you cant even tell the size, and if you happen to get something with a tag its in a foreign language...LOL Please people if anyone is out there reading this " STAY AWAY" i promise you they will cause your hairs to turn grey and you will be missing things and nothing will fit the way you want, and the fastest you will get your order is 3 weeks if that(not 3 days like the websits o so frequently advertize). Im a medium and i still cant comfortably fit their large clothes. Im just so mad and sad and upset... I only wanted a swim suit but orderd a $#*!load of other things yet ended up not getting the one thing i even went on that stupid website to buy.I saw all the lovely reviews on the website i thought there is no way they would be anything other than what they say, yet look at me and the other hundreds if not thousands of other upset coustomers... STAY AWAY ALL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

4/11/14

I made an order almost one year ago. I ordered 3 necklaces and 2 pairs of earrings. I choosed the flat shipment rate (free!!) and received my products in about one month (I live in Italy, it's ok!). The products are awesome, I love them! I think that the items they sell are really nice and very cheap so last week I decided to make another order! I cannot wait to see my new things purchased!!

4/11/14

The products that were ordered came in time, without any damage. Unfortunately my first order before me didn't get, but I have received compensation from the store for it and was able to select other products that are received on time. I ordered the goods of different categories. Generally satisfied.

Support Ticket T21609181800
Order Number M1403061324103720

This place is terrible. The item I ordered and the item they sent me are completely different, but that's just the start. I've been back and forth for almost a month now with Flora from SammyDress Customer Service, specifically asking for the address that I can return the item to. I've also submitted a photo of the item that they sent me. 5 or 6 emails later we're still at square 1, where Flora keeps asking me about the SKU #. Problem is, they know the SKU number of what I ordered and the picture of what they sent me don't match up.

This company is crap - could be worse than Comcast and/or AT&T.

placed an order less than 24 hours ago, read reviews, decided to cancel
called customer service, according to them, my order "JUST SHIPPED" so they could not refund me, told me they would send me a tracking number and try to cancel my order but "could not promise anything" based on others reviews, i call BS on that and they just don't want to refund me . RIDICULOUS based off what i've read this site is a scam, and I won't be receiving my items by apr 12, which is what they said, and i assume i have just lost over 100 dollars. NOT HAPPY. DON'T BUY

4/10/14

Do NOT order from here. I placed a small order in October. It is now April! I was excited and wanted to replace my whole wardrobe with this site but wanted to see the quality first and only ordered one clothing item as well as some earrings. I'm so happy I did. I believe other (good) reviews and youtube videos are a part of the scam. Tickets go unresolved. They write to you until you give up. Thank goodness my order was only in the $20s. Save your money!

4/8/14

I ordered some jewelry using China post. I waited two months before contacting customer service, informing them I had not received my package. They got back to me promptly but our exchange basically ended with "wait a few days" and it's been nearly 2 weeks and I have yet to hear from them. I have ordered often from other retail sites based in China and had relatively no problems, no matter how much or how little I ordered. The one time I did not receive a package, I simply contacted this other company and after they looked into it for a week, promptly sent me a new package (which I got). I don't know why this company is sending me in circles. What use is prompt response time when they don't actively address my situation. Never ordering from this site again, and encouraging my friends and all of you to shop elsewhere. There are many other better priced, more reliable sites. Don't risk it!

4/8/14

DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE ITS A COMPLETE SCAM. THEY REEL YOU IN WITH THEIR CHEAP PRICES AND DONT DELIVER. I ORDERED A DRESS IN LATE SEPTEMBER FOR A WEDDING IN OCTOBER IT SAID I SHOULD RECIEVE IT IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND GUESS WHAT NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN BUT THEY GLADLY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT...SCAM SCAM SCAM !

4/7/14

I love my two beautiful dresses!! One of them was for an employee ball and was a long watermelon colored chiffon dress. I got it 5 days before the ball and was soo relieved and excited. The color and design were spot on as illustrated on the site. Minor gliches was some of the threads inside the chiffon dress was hanging out and the hook to close up the neck had come off, not that it needed it anyways. Well I kust grabbed a scissor and snip away the thread and sew back on the hooks. Also the right side of my dress was longer but for a 5'1 lady in heels it was barely noticeable. My chiffon dress was a steal for $12 or $14 aud . Everyone complimented my dress especially the color, I definitely look and felt a million bucks in it for a $12 dress..Winning!! :)

4/7/14

Hi!!!
I just enter to the site, because I saw it on Facebook and I decide to try; once I put the order they process the order in three days and I receive the package in almost two weeks and for that is EXCELLENT cause from China it supposed to be at least one month to my country. I recommended 100 % LOVE the site LOVE the quality of the produce over all everything is excellent

4/6/14

Don't ever do business with this site, it will be your worst online purchase mistake!!!!! I had to give then one star, otherwise my review would not get accepted.

My Message to SammyDress: I would like to inform you that I have not yet received this order. I am also wondering about the integrity of your business conduct, because after your first email on 13 March, informing me that my order as I placed it was on its way, you send me another email on 21 March informing me if partial delivery order.....

As usual, SammyDress responds:... Sorry for the delay to reply you....I therefore wish to say that we are extremely sorry about the situation......Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our company. Sorry for the trouble we made.

On and on you get their pathetic replies, and you don't get your product and you are out of picket. You really do get what you pay for by these scammers! Stay away!!

4/5/14

What a terrible idea was ordering from this people! It taking almost 6 weeks and my items haven't arrived. Contact them and also the call centre but guess what?! They don't understood what I said coz they don't speak good English! And now they are asking me for extra money when I had paid extra for insurance. And when I asked for my money back they try to offer me a 5% discount on future orders! What a joke! Just refund my money since u didn't delivered the items.

4/5/14

I find that Sammy Dress is good for a specific amount of things. Accessories and Shoes so that's what I stick with and I haven't been disappointed yet. I will say to be careful with clothing sizes because I personally prefer to try things on before purchasing.

4/5/14

When I not yet buy anything from u...u always reply my question after 2 or 3days leter...but when I bought sth already...u never reply my questions....I wish u will ship me that item quickly cos I need it immediately before 8th/04/2014 and I want u to reply my questions immediately also....I heard someone tell me...ur website is fake...I wish it is not true....my order number M1403270336168275

4/4/14

I ordered a dress and 2 pair of earings on march 4th. They said it would take 16 to 25 days for I to receive my items. My order number is MM1403041238012821. What is going on with my items? I can't even track my number. Plus, When I call the custumer service, they never answer! Can someone who was able to contact them give me a free number I can call them. And Sammydress, I hope my items are not cheap and look exactly as in their pictures. Otherwise, you'll be losing a lot of clients!
Thanks !

4/4/14

I ordered a dress 3/11/14 they didn't receive my payment until 3/14/14. it is now April 1st and my order still says processing. I have ordered items from this site before and received them but the shipping process took about a week to ship. As for my most recent I have not gotten an email or anything that says what is going on with my order. I also submitted a ticket to customer service that says there will be a response in 24 hours, I have not received an answer for that as well. Now I believe that the dress I ordered was not in stock. It's funny how they receive payments quick is ever but can't respond back to a simple question. They need to let the customers know what is going on with their order.

4/4/14

As with any wholesale website, you will be skeptical of the quality of the pieces you pick out. I've learned to choose items that have more than 3 pictures of the piece of clothing in question.
My order consisted of 10 items, it arrived in about 2 weeks and was missing 2 items.It wasnt until I e-mailed them that they sent me an e-mail stating that 2 items were missing because they were not in stock and asked if I would like a refund or wait for the items to be back in stock. The 2 missing items were received roughly 2 weeks after I received the e-mail stating it was shipped.
I loved every piece of clothing I bought aside from a skirt that was quite shorter than described. I will be purchasing again soon =)

3/31/14

Ordered two shirts one is very small the other is a rag to wash the car with. I also believe they upcharge the freight charges.
When I complained of their poor quality items they did not reply.

3/30/14

never ever use this site. It is a very smart scam site. I ordered a jumpsuits from them and paid by paypal with insurance. They did send me the item but it was very bad like a rubbish . I was so up set i really wanted to throw it in the rubbish bin :( but I paid $19.07 for it. you could get a very nice clothes with that money on ebay. I bought a lot things on ebay. they are was good. I was so stupid to try this site!

3/29/14

Stay Away! Very similar experience to everyone else on here, I placed my order in September. I knew it was a foreign website, so I was expecting that shipping could take a while. After two months, I reached out to their customer service. They told me to be patient it will arrive in the next 10-15 days. This goes on for another 3 months. I finally gave up and asked for a full refund. They acknowledge that my order must be lost and that they will give me a refund. It's been a month going back and forth asking for my refund and they still want me to wait another 10-15 days.

Stay Away and do your research! You will see a lot of complaints online and PayPal will not help you after 45 days! Extremely disappointed in both of these companies.

3/29/14

DO NOT USE SAMMYDRESS.COM!!!
SCREW giving any stars to this company. Here is one of many complaint letters I had to rite to this damn website:
"I do not want to replace the last item. There is nothing on your website worth waiting another month to receive. If you can't refund my purchase, since you claim that the other products all of a sudden now are shipped out, then please just refund the cost of the shoes to my credit card. Your company still managed to make a profit out of the other products I bought, and this last product was bought under false perception on my part that you were actually able to fulfill the order.

I am not sure how your company runs overseas, but I can assure you that this is not a strong business model. If you would have informed me sooner after I purchased the "out of stock" item, instead of waiting a month, and or just refunded my money the first time I had asked you, you might have still had my business. Now, not only have you completely lost my future business, but the business of people I have already told NOT to purchase from your company because of this incident.

I do not wish to receive another "offer" or half apology. I understand that your company probably fills orders upon orders and that incidents like these do happen. However, it's the way a company handles issues like these, that makes them unique and gives them a competitive advantage.

I believe that I have been extremely understanding with regards to the situation, as I could simply certify-return the order that you claimed has shipped, causing your company to consume the cost of shipping and demand my entire refund. As that option appeals most to me, I have no trust that your company, in good faith, would actually satisfy my demands. So, simply refund my money for the shoes and call it a day."

NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THE. All they keep saying is SORRY. I don't want a damn sorry, I want my godamn refund. Appears that I'm not the only one who feels like this.

3/29/14

so i bought this accessory on the website and to be honest i just loved it the shipping was free the accessory was pratically inexpensive and i had so many compliments sammy dress is officially my new well kept secret they have a new lifetime customer thats for sure

3/28/14

I bought 8 items from this site and i played for standard shipping which is supposed to be shipped within 6-8 days. I AM SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE MY ORDER THIS WEEK IT SHOULD BEFORE FRIDAY YET MY ORDER IS STILL PROCESSING. Here's my order number MS1403200924548468 please get my stuff to me before Friday my money was received the day i ordered i checked if my stuff gets to me before Friday i will become a very happy customer.

3/28/14

I love this site!! it fits my style very well and buy many of my clothing from there. I would recommend it to anyone because it has a large variety of styles and is very inexpensive. Visit the site!!

3/28/14

I order almost $200.00 worth of clothing and shoes. As with other customers experience it took almost 3 weeks to receive it. 4 items were missing and I had to wait another 3 weeks for those items. Unfortunately I am still missing an item and have emailed numerous times the company and have been completely ignored. I knew it was a bad idea ordering cheap clothes from China made by practically slave labor but I was seduced by the cute clothes and the prices. Well I got what I paid for and will never shop there again. They have the worst customer service and could care less if you received the items or not. They are in the business of quantity not quality and the proof is in all of the complaints they have. Stay away unless you like to gamble with your money on cheap clothes by an ethically corrupt company!

3/28/14

I wouldn't of gave this business even 1 star, however I did not have a choice. I have had a horrible experience with sammydress.com, I would NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. After waiting 6 months for my sweater to come in, and bring told continually by the company to be patient, they finally answered me about my missing order. After waiting over 3 more weeks for them to come to a final conclusion (24 hour response my ass!) they offered me a refund or for them to resend the item. I decided to get the item re-sent. They then informed me that I would have to pay 50% of the items cost plus addition money for shipping. I has already paid full price for the item and for shipping. This is bull$#*! I ended up asking for a refund, lets see if that even comes through... I DO NOT recommend anyone order from this site.

3/25/14

My first order was absolutely fine, I paid the items came.
This time round, sammy dress have introduced a 'one-click payment' that they do not tell you about until you click it. This means no confirmation no nothing, now my niece was playing with my phone and she accidentally clicked the button and when I grabbed it of her I immediately tried to take it back but within seconds the money is out of my account. I've emailed many times and submitted a report ticket to have a refund but have gotten no reply, not even an email to acknowledge they are looking over it. I'm sure they will reply to my email once the item (that I don't even want) has been dispatched so I can't be refunded. Extremely upset and angry.

------UPDATE------
Hi guys just an update from my last review, you can see under that a 'sammy rep' said they'd sent me an email, I can tell you that they haven't. I asked specifically for my order not to be shipped out on their 24 hour ticket thing and I didn't get a reply in 24 hours. Instead 2 days later I was told to 'be patient as my order will soon be shipped'. That's pure stupidity as they knew that is not what I asked. When I responded saying that I didn't ask for that they said my order had been shipped and there was nothing i could do to get my refund. It's clear it was done on purpose so it was impossible for me to receive a refund and then to make it even worse they said due to inconveniences my package may take up to 2 months to come and they can't track it.. Yeah right. We'll see if it ever comes because they probably didn't even ship anything of. If they think I'm taking down my review because of a stupid generic response to my problem that is far too late they must be joking. I think it's pathetic that they chose to take £10.56 when I needed that money desperately as Mother's Day is coming up. They could have refunded me like any other shop and would have still had a loyal customer.

3/24/14

So I bought two cute dresses at sammydress.com
I took the cheapest way to ship, so it would take about 25 days, but now they are telling me it won't be shipped until 16te of April, while I ordered 3th of March. That would mean I would have to wait 2 months! I did not pay for those dresses, to wait 2 months for it! It's just ridiculous! I still hope they didn't screw me over..

3/21/14

I ordered my item on january 20 and because it took so long (still haven't received it until now), i contacted the customer service. Then one day, they emailed me and said that I have to take the order to the post office by myself because the post service can't contact me when they send the email. They also tell me to contact the post service they use by myself; they do not offer to help. I think this is weird since it's usually the seller's responsibility to make sure that the order is sent (I've paid for the expensive shipping fee+insurance fyi), not the customer's. I've ever ordered items in other international website and that time, the items arrived more quickly and without problems at all. I could say that I am pretty much disappointed.

3/21/14

I ordered a swimsuit on February 3, 2014 and still haven't received any alerts other than a payment confirmation and its been over a month. I looked on the website and they say that my package is still "processing". This wouldn't be such an issue, its just that they haven said anything to me about the status of my order and the waiting time is ridiculous! I just hope that they haven't taken my money without sending me anything!

3/21/14

Ordered my items a few weeks ago ready for the spring holiday and its shipped though where is it? i payed extra for a tracking number and the tracking does not work and is "not found" what is this?

3/20/14

sooo... i ordered three things from sammydress.com. so, i had ordered a WHITE waist belt and i ordered that on march 3rd and i received it today and it was a RED belt. i ordered two sweaters on the 5th of march and i havent received them yet. i hope i receive my things. are they being shipped seperately because i ordered them on seperate days? i hope i get my things sammydress. i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want those sweaters. first sweater; MS1403021937584716 . second sweater; MS1403051527594537 . PLEASE look those up for me and email me! overall, i got a RED belt instead of a white one.., soooo i guess im going to deal with it. i just want my TWO sweaters. it says they are shipped out, but are they?? let me know please.

3/20/14

I order Feb 2,2014 and I didn't get my order until mid march 2014 but thet only shipped me 1 thing out of 3! I wrote a ticket over a week ago and they never replied to me! and it says a reply within 24 hours! then I found there "customer service" number, I called it and it sounded like some dude that was at his house. he didn't sound professional at all! he only said "hello" NO COSTUMER SERVICE NUMBERS JUST ANSWER SAYING "Hello" this site is ridiculous that they wont give me an answer and they're taking people money!

3/19/14

Terrible experience! Placed an order 3rd week of January with expedited shipping and by 2nd week of February it still had not arrived. I submitted was informed the clothing was out of stock. It was supposed to come the end of February. Well, it's already the 3rd week of March and they still have not arrived, nor have they tried to contact me.

3/19/14

I have order a dress and hoping to get it before prom. After paying for the dress and for fast shipping, I received an e-mail about the order being processing and I will receive a tracking number after they received the payment. They received my payment but I haven't receive a tracking number in my email yet!!! I till today still have not received a tracking number at all!! This is unbelievable!! If I buy fast shipping I expect it to be here on the day it is state not any other day after that!! It has been almost a week now!! I am mad furious about this horrible customer service! I even issued a ticket today & I better hear back from them or else I going to to do something about it! This is unacceptable!

3/19/14

I do a lot of online shopping and this was the worst site I've come across. It's going on two months since I've ordered my items and there is still nothing. I've sent multiple complaints and called hundreds of times. My complaints are still being processed and every time I call I get this line is busy. This was the worst mistake I made buying off this piece of junk site.

3/18/14

I don't post often about websites, but this one is particularly bad. None of their promises are met. None of their customer service is helpful. Like most other reviewers, my problem is the "been waiting 6+ weeks and still has not shipped" issue. Customer Service responses are canned and not helpful.

Additionally, most of the good reviews on this site seem suspiciously like sammydress submitted them. Most people with positive experiences do not submit a review of a single company. All of the positive reviews of this company are from first-time submitters

3/17/14

I placed an order on Feb 3. They didn't even process my payment until March 3, a month later, even though I paid via PayPal the same day I ordered. As of today, my order is "processing." After reading several reviews, it seems like this company does this a lot. It's bad business & if I don't receive a response from my tickets I submitted to them, which they say they will respond in 24 hours and they didn't, then I will dispute it. I'll never order from them again.

3/16/14

The first time I ordered a boots but I didn't receive it for weeks because they were out of order which it did not said on the website so I emailed them. Thank god they emailed me back gave me the refund and also 8% off coupon. This second time which is February 27 2014 I also ordered a shoes and a dress. I paid for insurance and the shopping for over $20 and it is still in process and have not been shipped and it's been mover than 10 days. I've been emailing them and calling but there's no answer. If this is the only way to get a reply from sammydress then please have my order ship right away or refund the money back to my bank account.
I already read many of sammydress reply to other customers and sammydress reply the same to every other customer so please do not give me the same answer as other customer.
My Order. # MM1402272042580482

UPDATE**** This is ridiculous. I thought writing a review on here they will reply but I don't see any reply on my previous review on here. This is my worst experience shopping online. My order # MM1402272042580482. They took the money very quick and sent me an email says as soon as they received the money they will mail the items right away but it's been 2-3 weeks and it's still in processing as I check my account on sammydress. None of the contact works, live chat sucks, phone number sucks, email no response. Everybody should not shop on this site unless you want your money get taken but not getting what you want.

3/15/14

I've been waiting for the rest of my orders(5more items ) since they told me to wait for a few days on JAN. No updates, no replies since then. I really wanted to wear the items in winter but ..hey.. spring has come here. Is tjis some kinda scam or just irresistible business??

3/14/14

Warning- DO NOT use this site! This is the most disappointing online shopping experience I have ever had. I ordered on 20th Feb 2014, and have no clothes, no answers and not a single reply to my FIVE tickets of complaint.

I am usually very careful about online purchases, but I guess I was seduced by the lovely looking clothes and low prices. I am a small size, so thought these items would fit and look good. I ordered a number of items and paid for "expedited" shipping: total cost of $AU 105.

After 10 days, I started to get concerned and checked the status of my order- it was still "processing". I sent a pleasant enquiry via their Ticket system, which promises an answer within 24 hours. I received an automated reply saying my ticket had been received, but no answer. I have sent four further ticket since then. I have had NO answer at all by any means. No email, nothing at all.

I paid in full as soon as I placed my order, and these people took my money quite happily. I paid with PayPal, so hopefully may have some recourse. I think PayPal should definitely remove them form the retailers they deal with. I will complain to PayPal and never deal with this site again.

Total disappointment. Should not be in business.

3/14/14

I placed my first order and was billed for items on 1/29/13. Have not received items as of today 3/14/14. Phone line is constantly busy. Was unable to live chat ,had to submit a ticket( which has not been responded to as stated within 24 hours). I guess my only option is to contact PayPal regarding my order.

3/14/14

The items were beautiful just as pictured. The customer service was the best of any online site I've ever used, no joke. It's not just the prices that are important, it's the excellent aftercare and communication that keeps me shopping here. Thanks!

3/14/14

I've bought a pair of boots and a lazy cat t-shirt on this website and I don't regret it! The quality is really good for the price. Indeed, it only cost me $46.00, shipping included. I recommend Sammy Dress.

3/14/14

A coworker and I placed an order together to try to save on shipping, which came out to $76.22 anyways for 21 items! We recieved the order in two packages and were missing 6 items. The clothes are JUNK. They are made just as cheap as what you pay for. Normally if you are unhappy with a product, you return the product and get a refund. Our order comprised of $131 in merchandise, and $76 in shipping. When I tried to contact the company (which you can only do through e-mail) to request a refund they said they couldn't. We placed the order in December, and I have been fighting with them ever since. They have offered 20% off on my next purchase, and minimal refunds of $35 which didn't even cover the items that weren't shipped! This place is TERRIBLE, the customer service is TERRIBLE, the shipping was OUTRAGEOUS. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

3/14/14

One month after the payment They dsent my order. I asked several times about it and NO ONE answered me, not even once. I had no answers to my questions (they promise response in 24 hours, I had no response for weeks, I sent many messages) Now I have my order here and one dress is left. I don't know how to open a dispute. I tried to talk with them but I have no answer, This is horrible. I feel anger all the time. I expent 150 USD and no one care.

3/13/14

Bought a ring for my mom, took awhile to ship but the item/product is great. The prices on Sammy dress.com are very very cheap. I recommend Sammy dress.com there is something for everyone.

About SammyDress
Specialties & Business Description
Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses and Wedding Accessories, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Women's Clothing, Cosplay Costumes, Intimate Lingerie, Men and Women's Shoes, Wigs, Fashion Jewelry, Bags and Accessories, Home & Living, Men's clothing, Children's Toys, Shoes, Lifestyle Products and many more great items. We aim to provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at factory direct prices along with highly professional customer service to our many customers all over the world.
Meet the Business Representative