US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

People interested in SaferWholesale are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 66 reviews)

longv

Hi this is my first time order in here , it was a good prices to order in here ,for everything thank you (in 145 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sandyb42
6/22/15

Offered a price and received response quickly.

lynneg2
6/22/15

Phone sales reps give false info to get you to purchase items, once paid for and delivered, item is nowhere near as marketed and only then do you learn that returns are not allowed. NEVER do business with this company!

michellev13
6/20/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ON-LINE OR BY PHONE, ETC. I ordered a red trike back back in May, 2015 as my primary and secondary choice and they told me it was already in stock when I ordered it. I kept calling in, getting the run around by RUDE salespeople, and on June 8th, received a call from Tim that they don't have my trike in red and that there is no ETA on it but I can go with another color. I kept calling Tim back, they would ask for my name, & then was told "he isn't here". Today I finally spoke with him, he was beyond RUDE, talking over me when I would try and talk saying "I can't give you a refund but you can order something else" & he just kept repeating that when I would try and speak. He was EXTREMELY rude. Do not go through the experience I did. It is absolutely not worth it- trust me. This company is dishonest so I can only imagine how their products come shipped (that is- if they ever get shipped). They don't deserve to be in business!!!

Tip for consumers: SaferWholeSale wouldn't work with me, so my bank got involved and helped resolve my issue, but only thanks to my bank- NO thanks to SaferWholeSale. I still would not recommend them to anyone!!

zayingv
6/19/15

I saw that there is a lot of great things here and the price for these products are really nice compare to other places.

she-shec
6/19/15

I called with several questions the people were awesome!!!!

loua17
6/19/15

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICES!!!

warrena8
6/19/15

I have a $500.00 credit but they never have what I want .. was told they just deal with motor sports now

kenr28
6/18/15

I have heard back from Saferwholesale.com quickly.

jasonh89
6/18/15

Nice experience talking to SaferWholesale.com, They are the only ones that would correspond with me in a timely manner. I plan on buying several items from them and highly recommend them to everyone. Excellent products and awesome prices.
Thank You SaferWholesale.com

marcias7
6/18/15

im trying to find feedback about whole house electronic hard water conditioner. Ive been researching and cant find much info on this product, also other ones have free shipping with other companies

amans4
6/15/15

good so far

andrews138
6/14/15

Not to good of the experience
Your salesman called me few minutes ago
He couldn't tell me any technical details about the product
He tried to give me a discount on the shipping - not realizing that you offer free shipping to business with the loading dock
He also wasn't aware of my $600.00 offer
He was completely clueless

parkerr9
6/13/15

This site is great easy to access the item you want to see and read about!!! The pictures are very traffic like no other site they just usually give you one pic and done these guys give you a few with a description of what to expect and what you need to get it going!!

danielg71
6/13/15

Working on it.

richardf47

SO FAR ITS BEEN GREAT.

scottr49
6/12/15

I am looking for a UTV to use at my cabin. The website had a lot to choose from with easy navigation. Plenty of pictures and descriptions.

robertc152
6/12/15

you have a very good selection of scooters

vaughnh11
6/10/15

Great way to get some transpo!!!!

frankc65
6/10/15

Descriptions are clear and concise and straight to the point. The only thing that I do not like are the constant pop-ups. It makes it very difficult to navigate through the page. I can only spend a few minutes at a time looking around which is a disadvantage. I might stay and look around more if I did not have to constantly click pop-ups. I gets tiresome very quickly.

melaniek6

Called me back the next day and was able to talk to somebody at 11:00pm

markj104
6/9/15

To answer 90% of all the complaints that I've read ,READ ALL THE PRINT. I read all the purchasing statements and the shipping directions and the title directions at least 3or4 times to make sure I understood everything and I didn have one problem with my purchase. I've spoken with Alex & Bob a few time and they were extremely helpful .i financed my scooter through a company that safer wholesalers does business with ,followed some simple directions & finance was complete. My scooter was delivered on time after talking to the trucking company to set up a time & date ,no problems at all.The came 90% put together as per instructions ,I had a friend of mine do the rest of the assembly because he's more mechanically inclined than I am as the statement on the web site says you should do. Started right up & has been running great ever since. I would not hesitate to buy anything from safer wholesalers no matter how big or small . Thanks for all the help mark

richk21

Looking to buy a trike

cindyv7
6/7/15

I haven't purchased yet to give an accurate review, however... The reviews I have read are good and the price appears to be better than anywhere else. Interested to see the quad in person.

anitah11
6/7/15

I have been searching for a sturdy swing set that is worth the price for a while. I am so excited to see that you have an amazing deal. I hope it all works out.

terryc39
6/6/15

So far all I have am trying to do is find out how much your best price is - until that happens, I'm not impressed because I simply visited your website.

ivonned
6/6/15

Great

mattr42
6/5/15

So many great products to choose from! Thanks SaferWholeSale!!

janec56
6/3/15

I have not yet purchased anything, trying to so I am doing an opinion. So far, they seem willing to help you buy what exactly you need, not push anything on you that you don't need. The chat and email options are great for people that don't want to talk on the phone.

alicep20
6/3/15

First time dealing with Saferwholesales, must say the guys I've dealt with have been great. No pressure and very understanding with my lack of knowledge. Haven't made a decision as yet on what scooter I want so many cool ones to choose from. They will definitely keep me as a customer.
Alice

billi233
6/2/15

I love the wide variety of products you offer but those pop up windows make navigating your web stite a real hassle.

christineg32
5/31/15

Lots of inventory, easy to navigate, great prices

tessm7
5/31/15

WARNING - Total Scam!!! This place looks reputable (see comments above that I know realize must have been done by the company itself), but is not. I spent $7k on a farm vehicle. Ok, thats fine. It shows up in huge crate and I sign for it. Open the crate and turns out it is the vehicle, but COMPLETELY DISASSEMBLED. No, not take off the wheels for shipping, but like you have to construct the thing. Called and could not get anyone for weeks. Finally, reach someone and he says that the sales receipt does not say that its is assembled. He did not seem to care that it does not specify that it is unassembled (that is like buying a new car and it shows up in parts). Won't take it back and incredibly hostile (I was much more polite than I am being in this review). Contacted the manufacturer and they seemed ok - they sell some to distributers unassembled, but the expectation is that they will assemble them. In fact, it voids the warranty if anyone else does it. Took it for estimate with local guy and it will take $2,500 to assemble. So, I either pay more money, lose $5k or . . . sue them. Don't know how to avoid this happening to someone else unless I sue them. Even if it takes me another $5k to do it. And, don't even think of suing me since truth is the ultimate defense.

tl62
5/31/15

Not sure trying to get the best offer on a Motorized Trailer Dolly. Please communicate through e-mail.

maraleeg
5/31/15

I have never had a worst experience. I bought a scooter a month ago that came damaged, I have no manuals, no paperwork and I cannot get anyone to return my calls . They tell me parts are being shipped then they give me the manufacturers money and they don't return my call, these are the worst people I have ever dealt with, DO NOT buy from them

vickies6
5/29/15

loved the site until I wanted solar products. Feel ripped off with solar anyway, so tried your site. Still feel ripped.

bhavind
5/29/15

I had sent an email and these guys responded in 15 minutes. I am going to order Steam Generator from here. In future I want to order Sauna also.

carlosm37
5/28/15

Response was extremely fast. Very helpful team. Products are also great.

ds107
5/28/15

Too much hype. Discouraging hard sell. No confidence in price or quality.
Eliminate the noise & sell quality & service--otherwise you're for suckers only.

jasons133
5/27/15

Bought a 4 wheeler for my 3yo 2 years ago hes 5 now and loves it I am looking to get him a dirt bike now. Love the products and service.

fredd438
5/27/15

I submitted an offer of of $550.99 please let me know if you accept.

verdaw
5/26/15

4/13/15 I purchased super wrangler go cart for my grandsons birthday 5/23/15. Recieved it end of April, 5/9/15 he was riding it and the wheel rim failed. He weighs 90lbs,10 years old,on flat ground. called in and reported it was told call on Monday and they would get 1 sent out to us. 5/11/15 said send pictures,sent pictures. 5/23/15 open email and find message saying they decided not to warranty it! It was damaged during usage!! What?? Were we only supposed to look at it?? said it looked very used! We haven't had it 2 weeks!! Please hold up to what I thought you were when we bought from you! This is insane! His birthday gift was an email saying you were not honoring your warranty!! I am very upset about this,I shopped around and saved a few dollars for this? A useless go cart sitting in the building?

davidl187
5/25/15

I've called twice and sent an offer twice. You called back 1 hour later once when I wasn't here and now with this e-mail. I'm not a desk worker and don't spend my day in front of a computer, so I can't wait for an extended time for an answer. Your deals seem fair and I'd like to purchase some items, but I fear the internet purchase of such big items without place I can't communicate with. You have lots of pop ups for talking but as of now it hasn't worked for me. Maybe I call at bad times.

lesterm24
5/23/15

I've searched other sites and found the same items for far more than you regular and discounted prices.
With the stylish good looks great prices you are offering it will be great to see your delivery truck at my home.

ellenf11
5/22/15

the wrangler we got for grandkids at Christmas was ridden 2 times and it's of course broken. Starter attached with cheap wiring and nylon zip tie. Had to go through tons of red tape to order a part and the part ended up being the wrong one even after giving them the order number.. Now have to take picture of the wrong part and resend to get a new one. I need a starter now. What else can go wrong with it. My grandkids are very disappointed and so are we. It's very cheaply made. looks good but isn't. I tried to cancel and restock charge is astronomical. So far I'm not happy with my purchase.

roberth162
5/22/15

Called in to check on a inverter charger and sales person was very helpful to look for what I was looking for

wakisham
5/22/15

It was handle in a timely manner.

geneo4
5/22/15

Received a call not even a minute later. the call was very helpful and informative

gwendolynb4
5/21/15

My experience with Safewholesale has been great so far,customer services is always outstanding and always making sure the customers gets the beat deals Thanks a bunch Safewhole.

robertz22

2 ATVS cant get parts . ASK & ASK no parts

shaunl8
5/21/15

I am looking for a go kart for my daughter. I want something that she will not outgrow quickly so I cam across your 163CC-5.5HP-4-STROKE-GO-KART. It is more than I wanted to spend but with your best offer option I got to try to get one I want within my budget. Thank you.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
Answer
richm206
A: hope you dont mind what color they send you and hope you dont care when you get it!
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
3/12/15
Answer
adams136
A: What is the name of their bank?
5/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale