US Government's NSF

Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com

100 Reviews for SaferWholesale

Review Highlights

I purchased a Tankless Water Heater from this company.

[I spent my whole day searching for a good deal on this particular item.

There ad was not true, and there customer service sucks.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

10/9/13

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS. I would give them zero stars but one star is the lowest I bought a 4 Wheeler for my son and they said it would be here by his birthday. It wasn't, it was a week and a half late. It came with broken parts. I called them and sent them several pictures they said they would contact the manufacturer and get them out to me. I have called no less than 25 times and It has bin over a month and a half and still do not have my parts. Forward this to everyone you know on facebook and twitter and tell them to beware !!!!!!!.

10/4/13

Originally ordered a 400cc Sand Sniper Dune Buggy. Two days after bank draft cleared ($5750.74 this includes the vehicle, shipping, additional residential shipping, 6 months extended parts warranty) Jake (salesman) calls and said that they did not have this model in stock and it would take a very long time to get from manufacturer, blah blah blah HOWEVER he had a new 800cc Warrior which was bigger, better, blah, blah blah that he could ship out immediately and the price on it was $750 cheaper than what I had already paid. He said he couldn't refund the $750 but he would give me a store credit. Well, being that I have terminal cancer and wanted one of these so my wife and I could enjoy some rides in the days I have left I let him talk me into the 800cc model. I ask if I would have to assemble anything and was told that I would only have to put the wheels on, gas her up, get license plates and go. A couple weeks later is when the nightmare really began... the trucking company delivering it called and said that I would have to come to their terminal (50 miles away) and pick up the product if I didn't have a forklift to unload it with. So much for the extra $295 I paid for residential delivery, huh. I get it home and the assembling began, the front and rear suspensions had to be assembled and installed before I could think about putting the wheels on. When I took the plug out of the oil pan and out pours brown liquid that looks like chocolate milk? They said this is standard so as rust will not set up? Anyway, I drained it all out then when I poured the coolant into the radiator I notice the fluid is running out of my oil pan (that's not suppose to happen). Then the fun part, I called Great Sports, Inc. to get some help. What a joke! They were no help at all. I had a professional mechanic come and take a look at it and he said that without taking anything apart he could tell it needed a head gasket (3 cylinder), thermostat gasket and an exhaust gasket..And if I was a betting man I would say that the block is probably cracked but I do not know that for certain at this point. Anyway, I passed this info on to the parts department at Great Sports, Inc. and three weeks later I received a head gasket for a 4 cylinder engine (mine is a 3 cylinder, did they not look at my paperwork before they ordered the parts!!), thermostat plug was twice the size of what I needed and no gasket and they said that since there were only 800 of the 800cc produced they could not find an exhaust gasket (in other words...they said, too bad, so sad can't help you with that). After tons of phone calls that produced no resolution I sum this experience up by saying, I spent over $5k with Great Sports, Inc and they failed to tell me that I was buying a 2007 model (not new model as described) 800cc piece of junk that I would have to assemble and that it would not be operable upon arrival! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

9/25/13

purchased an exercise machine for 1999.00 plus two hundred for shipping. I have yet to receive it. My emails have gone unanswered. I was ill for a couple of months after I ordered it and just thought it was taking a long time to deliver because I live out in the country but that wasn't the case. Don't know what to do next.

9/16/13

Saferwholesale is an untrustworthy company. I ordered a 150cc scooter with all the bells and whistles and they shipped me a striped down version of the same scooter. Then they try to tell me that that is the scooter I ordered. I would not recommend a company that practices "bait & switch"

9/10/13

I was well pleased with my customer service and Item was delivered in a reasonable amount of time since it was coming from Ca.
Jeremy was very helpful and I had gotten quotes from Alibaba for about the same price.
Will definitely use again

8/21/13

I ordered a three wheel motorscooter in July. I called several other online companies advertising the same scooter, but they were all back ordered. Chris, the salesman, told me more than once that they had this scooter IN STOCK. I paid the full amount by eCheck. Chris told me the delivery date was two weeks. Then three weeks, and then two months, because it had to come from China. I asked for a full refund, but Tim, the supervisor, refused. Today, they told me it will be another month, and it was my fault because they told me that a few days ago. Do not buy anything from this company unless you are prepared to lose your money.
Corky B

7/30/13

I ordered the solid cream color moped from them in October, they shipped a different color, yellow/white color trim combo, called them to complain and they confirmed that the yellow/ white combo is called "cream." They lied! Even though I have proof of color choices photos from their website! Also, my moped was installed with 1 very used, old, looking headlight. I called and emailed them a million times about the issue but they kelp ignoring me. I gave up trying for the warranty claim. A couple of months later, my husband lost one of the moped body parts from trying to fix the moped on his own, we tried to order the parts from them another million times, 5 months later, we are still ignored. We've had a lot of compliments on our moped from friends and they wanted our referal to purchase the same moped but we are we are too afraid to refer our friends to experience this no customer service experience as we did. They could've made more business from our referals. 7 months later, we are still driving this moped around town with missing body parts. :(

7/28/13

Bought a chair from these crooks! It stinks, broke before it was used, doesn't fit any human I know. These crooks won't return our $600, answer our emails, give us the run around when we call, blame the manfacturer when they refuse to refund. And here's the biggest problem of all--THEY DO NOT ADVERTISE THEIR NO REFUND POLICY UNTIL YOU HAVE PURCHASED ITEM. I am calling BBB & state attorney.
FBI handles Internet fraud. Everyone should complain. We are not losing small change here.

6/3/13

Last year I bought a spa pool portable,this my forth one,they wont refund just keep sending new ones and the same problem over and over again,what do I do???????

5/30/13

Oh my God!!! This is without a doubt the WORST customer service experience that I have ever encountered. I called about a trike kit listed for $1999.00 (price negotiable). I was connected to sales who spoke so quickly that I coukd not even keep up. The price immediately went from $1999 to $2900 once all the "options were added on" . I then told the salesman that was more than I wanted to spend. He then asked my price range. I stated that I saw one listed with a vendor on Ebay for $1400 plus $250 s and h. He then stated that I must be really stupid if I am calling a retail site expecting them to match an auction site. (The price was not auction, but from an Ebay vendor).As for the stupid part, I have been on active duty in the Army for 22 years, am currently a doctoral student and have an MBA and an MA in Logistics Management. In addition, I have a documented IQ of 139 and Mensa member. I was so shocked that I addressed the salesman with profanity, something I rarely do. The salesman then proceeded literally say DA, DA , DA, DA over and over again I hung up. I called back to speak to a supervisor and was placed on terminal hold. Called back again and the person answering the phone asked the name of the salesman. When I stated that I didn't catch it because he spoke so fast, the response was there was nothing that they could do and if I didn't like the experience, shop elsewhere. This seems to be a company wide systemic problem. I could only hope that the CEO of Safer Warehouse reads this site to get honest customer feedback.

5/23/13

The worst customer service I have every dealt with,

they will say anything to get a sale, and once the sale is finalized you can forget about everything they said. there excuse for everything is "we are dealing with over 100 suppliers so there is bound to be mistakes" well I ordered with you not 100 suppliers.

I received my order a month later than the date promised. when I did receive it more than half was missing. Ardy in warranty and parts is by far the worst rep to deal with. would not even let me talk to his manager.

bottom line, pay a little extra and find a better supplier, I promise you the only service you will enjoy is the salesmen even there they will try to rip you off by saying "oh shipping is so much more than expected please meet us half way."

so much BS you cant imagine. I hope this company goes under soon for the horrible service they have.

I would give negative stars but didn't see the option.

5/15/13

I have read several reviews from many different website so ofcourse i was skeptical about purchasing. However, my experience has been great from the very first call. True the motorcycle that I purchased was on back order, however, i was upgraded to a better bike at no additional costs and i was always recieving updates on shipping. When I did recieve my bike, it was in top condition and new as stated with only 6 miles on it. I would definately purchase from this site again.

5/13/13

I wanted to purchase an Elliptical Machine and it was priced at $89.95 and then I contacted customer service and the person said that that was a mistake...an old ad. I said well you need to honor it! He said yes then came back and said the owner said no....I think, in my opinion this is a shady company! They have a no return policy....no refund..... no exchange. REALLY???? Very questionable

3/1/13

I purchased a gocart for my grandson for Christmas. I ordered it in November to get it here in time for Christmas. The go cart started having issues right after Christmas. Since it was over 30 days (36) when it was delivered they will not stand behind the warranty . The head is warped on the engine and has been that way from initial assembly. I have to pay for a small engine mechanic to disassemble it and rebuild it. The only thing I received was a set of gaskets. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS

2/18/13

DO NOT BUY A THING FROM THESE CROOKS !! NOTHING !!!!!!!! Paid $2,500.00 for a Trike Conversion Kit for my Harley. These contraptions are designed with one flaw. You can get killed when the center rear tire looses road traction and then all power and brake control is lost. Contacted the rudest people....they actually HUNG UP on me !! I now am out $2,500.00 for a DEATH CONTRAPTION I refuse to install. NO REFUND on custom orders ???? Refund cost is 30% of purchase order ??? These people are insane !! CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE !!!!!!!!!!

1/15/13

I purchased two(2) motor scooters. They were three months in coming after several excuses for the long wait. However they charged my credit card immediately so I had little recourse through the credit card company.Unit 1 was as it should be except I cannot get the promised manuals,schematics and parts list promised but never received. Unit 2 was not the unit I ordered,was damaged,had no certificate of origin so a title could be gotten (although the $19.95 fee was paid) and none of the requested manuals. The unit comes with a very small and woefully insufficient "owners manual". Repeated appeals to the Co. over the last few months have not even gotten me an answer to e-mails or messages left. The two people I did talk to made promises but I have received nothing.

12/26/12

DO NOT PURCHASE from this site! They are the worse vendor I have EVER dealt with. I order a motorcycle from them and it came all scratched up. It was clear that the scratches are NOT due to shipping because the their are no damages to the frame and the scratches are top of and not the sides.
I called multiple time but every time I am on hold for 15 to 30 mins before I can talk to anyone and every time they said they will look into and call me back but they never do. When I asked to speak to a manager he said he was the manager. Finally after 3 months of me calling and demanding for a solution they said there are not going to do anything!

12/11/12

If you had a minus 10 start I would have rated these bums. From my first purchase I have been lied to first I was told my purchase would ship in 5 days from my purchase. When it did not arrive I called as was directed to the fine print portion of the terms of agreement. I was told that day and 2 more time that a tracking number would be sent to me in 7 to 9 business days. Guess what today is day 9 and the story has changed now a tracking number will be sent in 7 to 11 days which I'm sure is another lie. Safer wholesale is the biggest bunch of scamers and liars I have ever dealt with.I have filed a complaint with the Post Office and I encourage anyone else who has problems with this company to do so also..Even if the Post Office does not find in my favor the investigation for Safer Wholesale will be costly and the more complaints filed the more likely the Post Office will shut them down.

10/14/12

A real scam. If I was not a deligent persistant person I would never have recieved what I ordered. They sold me a sauna that was on price including shipping and tax. Then after charging my account they called and said they could not ship it tp me because they would lose money? Not kidding. I said refund my money and they told me I would have to go to customer service. Then they called me and tried to negociate a delivery charge. I called the department of State got the Illinois Consumer affarirs made a formal complaint and called back with my complaint number and they lowered the delivery fee if I would recind my complaint?
They are complete ripp-offs and are in Joliet Ill. I can only hope that the department of consumer affairs follow up.

7/17/12

I purchased a Facial steamer with Magnifying Lamp on April 2012 after several weeks they send me a Magnifying lamp and told me that's what you ordered,after several e-mails and proof that this is wrong item,I found out they do not have my item any more in warehouse and they are not willing to give me my money back eventhough that I returned the item back to warehouse and paid the shipping from my pocket too.This company realy is a highway rubbery.

6/29/12

Does anyone know the dealer number for saferwholesale / greater sports inc.?? I have a scooter from them and cannot register it because no dealer number on certificate of origin. The company wants me to mail it back to them. I have seen nothing but bad reviews from them and DO NOT want to mail them my certificate of origin and chance never getting it back. With no certificate of origin the bike is useless. But cannot do anything with certificate without dealer number! This had been a real eye opener! Thanks for any help you can provide!

6/11/12

Bought a ATV sniper 250. Got it and it wouldn't start. It has been in the shop for a week now with mechanics trying to figure out what is wrong with. I did notice that the clutch cable was cut off on it when it arrived.
I should have checked the company out. They have a BBB rating of "F"

6/5/12

different peo said different things about the scooters. one said yes, another said they
didn't have it. they also said X number of these are california approved..not what other
co. said who sold same vehicles...i put off deciding on getting one, and i found this site by accident ! boy did i get lucky ! i knew these are all made in china but i thought i heard things are improving as far as their products....wow......this site saved me around $ 2,500 !!!

5/24/12

Called on phone to order a Trace 3024e inverter. Craig/salesperson said no problem and took the order. Within 2 hours I visit the web page and determine they do not,sell Trace products. Twice I am on hold for over 10 minutes each time and I give up and email my cancellation of the order. I get a call the next day from "sales manager" who is rude and very aggressive. I explain the problem and he tells me I will have to pay 30%. I explain his company did not sale what I ordered and I would not pay and had called visa and backed up the charges. He kept asking if I had visited the web site and I explained the order was by phone 4 times. Finally he agreed to refund 100%. As I think back over this there must be some hook that if you visit the web site they get 30%.

Why would any business treat a customer this way. They will be in chapter 7 soon.

5/22/12

Possibly the worst customer service ever. Everything they said was total bull, right from the get go. I would NEVER purchase from them again.

5/4/12

Dan Evert

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Overall Rating

Our recent purchase of a scooter from these people we are not pleased what so ever, here is a list of problems that were found on our supposedly “brand-new” scooter:

This unit is not a brand-new unit but is actually somebody else’s return or refurbished unit, following items are noted as being problems with this unit:

1) Indication of wreck
a. Scratches on left front fender
b. Entire base has been repainted
c. Front fender bent
d. Scratches on steering post
e. Replacement of light lens, yet speedometer lens faded unscratched
f. Dashboard is been repainted

2) Electrical problems
a. Speedometer shorted out when turning on light it pegs out past 50 Kph
b. When light is turned on unit immediately starts moving without any throttle

3) Miscellaneous items
a. No owners manual
b. Steering arm loose and not aligned (has changed while driving almost causing accident)
c. Key fob for automobile not related to Scooter adjacent to key ring
d. Brake cables frayed at back tires not completed correctly
e. No warning stickers or safety stickers on body
f. Rubber foot mat not attached to body simply slides off
g. Screw attaching dashboard to steering post too long and sticking out
h. Steering post rubber covers incorrect
i. Steering post not adjustable for height
j. Wires running from base of the unit to dashboard incorrectly run through outside of steering post
k. Wires running from base to dashboard covered with electrical tape
l. Front tires have been replaced in our new while rear tires are worn and used
m. Was shipped in a makeshift crate out of pallets and Dell Computer recycled packaging

Upon calling for customer service I was told thaty I could only contact them thru email and have yet to get a response. I rate this company as a -1, they even have a reveiw site on their invoice and all of the reviews are from inhouse personel, thats called false advertising!!!!!!!

4/24/12

I am 49 years old and have been an avid buyer on the internet for 20 years. This is the absolute worst buying experience I have ever had. I foolishly ordered a hot tub from whoever runs this site. I also foolishly gave them an electronic check. Then I received a phone call informing me that there was an $869 shipping charge, which was much different than the $40 charge for residential delivery that was posted on the listing. I said "no way jose". Then they lowered the amount due. Eventually they lowered the amount to zero, but I still said: "Cancel my order". This was 5 minutes after placing it, but the response I got was: "You must submit your request in writing. This is a custom hot tub, blahh, blahh, blahh". I submitted my request in writing, but low and behold, they charged the full amount against my bank account the next day. The electronic debit that they submitted did not use the check number I gave them and they changed the collection name. Therefore they got by both: (1) my effort to stop the check and (2) the fact that I had drained the account. For some reason, my bank clears electronic debits regardless of available funds- even though it does not clear checks. So now, I am investigating the legality of their actions. If you look this company up at the Better Business Bureau you will see that they get an "F" rating. They have never resolved a complaint. The company does business under many identities. So you don't know exactly what name will appear on your bank card or e-check. Assuming that I don't get my money back, I assume I will receive something that loosely resembles an 8 person hot tub. But god forbid anything is wrong with it (a condition I consider likely) because Safer Wholesale's policy is that they are not responsible for "any defect". According to their policy,if you sign for delivery, than any defect is yours. So when my hot tub comes in a box, I can either: (a) accept whatever junk is in it or (b) try to get the freight guy to wait 7 hours while I take the hot tub out of the box, inspect it thoroughly, fill it with water and see if it actually works. I doubt that he will accommodate my request. If it doesn't work, SaferWholesale.com will say: "but you signed".

4/23/12

Once you place an order you cannot cancel, and their customer service is rude and disrespectful.

Scammers! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!

4/16/12

Absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. I placed an order a month ago and it still hasn't shipped despite numerous phone calls during which I was placed on hold for very long periods of time. Nobody there seems to know what is going on there. Do not use this company - it is not worth the extreme frustration just to save a few dollars!

4/11/12

Theyl promised to refund my money of only 200.00 Lay away fee , they say it went against policy but i see no policy rules , after my mom passed but never got it filed a complaint with BBb but nothing happened , they also seem to false advertise the product , the mojo is pictured but I notice the trike is different else were ,, and very high priced. They charge shipping when other offer free and the final

4/2/12

I purchased a tiger 300 cc trike lase summer (2011) and from day one it was a piece of CHINA junk or worse. They try to copy Japan and failed. Customer service sucks, Matt may as well go to china for he is usless as a human beign in the USA. I have spent around $800.00 fixing this pices of junk and cannot get the $150.00 out of them as Matt promised. What is great is I work at Lowe's and park the trike in front of the entrance doors. It is a great looking trike and hundreds of customers want to know where I purchased it so I give then the name of Saferwholesale's competitors. Do not purchase anything from these thieves.

1/6/12

Like Richard M. we also purchased a tankless water heater. It also exploded. After contacting the company, they referred us to Shawn at Supreme Tankless Water Heaters. He stated that if I would mail the water heater back, they would refund entire purchase. returned damaged water heater by certified mail..they signed that they received damaged water heater and I heard nothing back from them. After SEVERAL attempts to contact them by phone, with no success, I photocopied the certified receipt, wrote long message regarding dates and problems and faxed to Shawn. Shawn immediately returned phone call, thanked me for emailing him, said phone service had been out of order. Stated that saferwholesale would be taking care of the refund. contacted saferwholesale on Nov 29th, they emailed me back, since no one at the company is allowed to talk with you on the phone, unless you are ordering something. emailed that refund was processed on Nov 21st. and that it would take approx 15 days to show up on invoice. after 15 days and no refund..emailed again and they informed me that was 15 business days or 3-4 wks..well after 5 wks, no refund on credit card, no email from them..I emailed them again and was emailed back that they checked with accounting and that refund was denied and instore credit was applied to my account. Informed them that Shawn told me a full refund would be issued, no mention of instore credit and that I did not wish to purchase ANYTHING from there company and that I had to purchase another water heater and needed money for bills. They emailed back and said "I apolgize, however Shawn does not work for our company. Our store policy is that refunds cannot be granted under any cirvumstances. The only available option to you is an in store credit." I emailed them back and ask if they do not issue refunds, why on the email they sent me on Nov 29th did they state refund was processed on Nov 21st? I have since left message with Shawn, which I do not expect to receive call back. I will fax above info to Shawn again as that is how I was able to get in contact with him in the past. All info, pics, etc will be taken to my attorney and I am going to contact the BBB. Buyer BEWARE!!!! do not purchase ANYTHING From this company.

12/8/11

I ordered and received an LG Super AB Toner chair with bicycle attachemnt. The chair is ok but the bicycle attachment was broken. I immediately called saferwholesale and they said they would send a new attachment out. I never received it and calle again and spoke with Kyle. He said he would send one out to me.
I waitted another two weeks and called again and spoke with Matt explaining that I had not received the bicycle attachment. He asked if I had sent a picture of the damaged product. I explained that Kyle did not request a picture.
Matt put me on hold about seven minutes. When he returned he said he tried calling the manufacturer but the guy he needed to talk to was out to lunch. He said the guy would call him back and then he would call me back. This really sounds similar to all the other reviews I have read. I'll wait another 2 weeks and see what happens. I consider myself lucky as this was only a $10.00 attachment.

10/29/11

Bought a 27-ton log splitter for 1499.00 with free shipping, if shipped to a business with forklift or loading docks. Money was immediately removed from my account, by electronic check, which was to give me an addition $50.00 off. Representative called and and total bill was for $1854.00 with some story about transit fees via Los Angeles. After approximately 3 weeks and no delivery I contacted customer service and was told that the log splitter that I purchased was not in stock and that they were going to replace it with a 42-ton log splitter of equal quality. Again after two weeks and no delivery, I contacted them again and told them I wanted to cancel the order. I was told that it would be impossible to cancel the order because it was in the final stages of processing.
Now for the nightmare. When the log splitter arrives, I knew right away that it was a piece of crap. As I put it together from a diagram enclosed done of the figures matched the log splitter that I received. In addition there as absolutely no way to identify the maker of the log splitter or engine. Everything was painted black. After finally getting put together by looking at pictures of log splitter on line it was time to put it to use. Within 5 hours the whole thing began to buckle and twist. Parts started breaking off within 5 1/2 hours of use. The whole thing is absolutely useless and can not be fixed with replacement parts. Th I-beam is bent and twisted. The wedge completely fell apart and broke off of the compression rod.

Contacted customer service and was told I could not return it or get a refund because the order had been processed over 30 days ago. When I asked about the 2 year extended warranty I was told to send pictures and all defective parts would be replaced. When I told them the extent of the damage and that replacement parts meant sending a whole knew log splitter built of the correct gauge of tempered steel, I was told that the manufacturer would be contacted to see what could be done. Have not heard back and it has been over two week.

Have a feeling it was a very expensive lesson. Should have looked at reviews before I ever purchased the thing. I am in the process of filing a compliant with the BBB and looking at all avenues to help shut down this company. How a company like this can stay is business is beyond belief.

10/3/11

I purchased a Tankless Water Heater from this company. It exploded two weeks ago. I had the guy who installed look at it but he didn't know what was wrong with it (another jack ***). BTW I never received an invoice, packing slip, or any other type of paperwork for this item except for a poorly written instruction book from the manufacturer (will address them later).

I called the company and they took all of my information. They said that someone from the company would call me. That never happened. I tried to call the manufacturer but all you get is a recording of their customer service hours (from 8am-2pm??).

I called these jokers again today and they said they would call me back at the end of the day with more information. Yeah. Right. Would you like me to start holding my breath now?

Also, the manufacturer of the product, USA Tankless Water Heater, Inc. of Miami, FL is also a SCAM. Their corporate status is INACTIVE according to the FL Dept of State.

CAVEAT EMPTOR...DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE COMPANIES!!

9/6/11

Well I wish I would have checked out this site BEFORE ordering from them.

1 Star is far to good for these people!

Stay away from these people at all costs!

Where do I begin with these people…

I ordered the 800cc Warrior Go-Kart from them and it has been nothing short of a nightmare. I thought I would buy from a local company located in Joliet, IL as it's only a 35 min drive from my house. I had seen this same Kart for hundreds of dollars less elsewhere but figured it was worth the extra cost to support a local business and I can get it serviced fairly easily.

The salesman offered to have it assembled "by them at their shop" for just few hundred dollars more but I declined the offer. It was delivered to my home 26 days later (20 business days) and assembly began. All went as planned but within a few weeks I was having issues with it bogging down at high speeds at first and then even at slow speeds.

After about the 5th week I noticed the fuel pump was making an unusual amount of noise and I called SaferWholesales parts department where I told them of the issue I was having. The guy on the phone told me it was the carburetor. After explaining to him I knew it wasn't the carburetor and it was the fuel pump I was told "I'll sell you a fuel pump if you want even though it's just a carburetor issue". Now I am no mechanic but neither is the guy on the phone. The attitude I got from him was completely uncalled for. This is when I was told it was only a 30 day warranty and I was almost 30 days past the end of the warranty period (though the website says 6 months – see link below). So I had to buy one rather then it being a free replacement. I asked to speak with a supervisor and "none where there to talk with". What company doesn't have a boss there at all times? I want THAT job! Rather than going off on the guy I hung up to call later and talk with someone else and or a supervisor.

Calling back later that day and asked where they were located so I can have them fix it (seeing they know so much about motors and such) and was told "We don't service them here". This is clearly NOT what the salesman had said or was at least implied to me when I purchased my kart so I was really irritated. However this guy was extremely polite and apologetic so I was just as nice to him. I told him of my issue and he said the new pump would be $85 + $10 for shipping. Explaining that I paid over $6,000 with them and this was extremely unfair and asked if there was nothing they could do. He kindly said no. I told him I would call back later when I figured out what to do. I wanted to figure out a more cost effective solution and to "make sure" it was the pump before spending $95 with a company I was extremely unhappy with.

I asked my neighbor (who is a mechanic) to look at it, he immediately noticed the fuel pump was making far too much noise and was vibrating in excess of anything he has ever seen for a fuel pump to be running correctly. After further investigation by him it was discovered that there was some kind of silicone gel floating in the fuel tank (used as a sealant for the top and bottom half of the fuel tank). These chunks of gel had gone into the fuel line destroying the fuel filter, fuel line and pump requiring me to get a replacement for all three.

I called SaferWholesales part department again…

After talking with someone there and explaining the issue again and asking what if anything they could do for me. It was again pointed out to me that it was a 30 day warranty and there was nothing else they could do. Having no choice at that time, I paid the insane price of $95 for a fuel pump. I was told it takes 10 business days for my "check by phone" to clear (their parts department doesn't take credit cards).
After waiting 17 days I get a e-mail with my UPS tracking number. I'm not happy but things are looking up. So here I am waiting on the day it said it was going to be delivered (21 days) and no package. I called up SaferWholesales again and ask where it is. I was told "We don't know what happened but it wasn't shipped yet. We will make sure it gets sent out tomorrow, Sorry".
Save your money for someone that cares about their customers and stands behind their products. SaferWholesale is NOT a safe buy.

This is under the description of the go cart (link added for proof)

• Question? What type of warranty do the go-karts come with?
• Answer: 6 month warranty on all parts, the only thing that isnt covered is wearable items, like headlights and tires..

8/16/11

Paid 1,500.00 for a scooter. Never got it. A very expensive lesson learned. Should have checked this web site befor buying. Found the web site on ebay, thought it would be safe, wrong. I intend to pay them a visit personaly very soon. They should call themselves UnsafeWholesale .com.

7/11/11

- Experience Timeline -

Take a deep breath so you'll have the attention span to read this. Late at night, Wednesday, July 6th, I discovered Saferwholesale.com/Great Sports Inc by searching for an inflatable product. [I spent my whole day searching for a good deal on this particular item. This item is scarce. If you continue below, you'll realize why I now recommend spending at least 12 solid consistent hours on researching a company regardless of how good the deal is. Ignore the time pressure.]

The inflatable product photographed on their website matched the color and appeared to be made of the material I needed for my business. [However, they are using a photo of a superior quality item with a popular design to advertise for the chemical reeking, poorer quality, differently designed inflatable I received hours ago. The smell is making my wife and I sick to our stomachs. Unfortunately, we have no other place to store it…Our property management does now allow us to store items outside.]

I would have liked to do further research but Saferwholesale.com/Great Sports Inc was advertising an after July 4th sale. I felt pressure to buy it that night due to the lower than expected price. I spent roughly 2 hours researching consumer complaints but they were all related to motor vehicle issues. I concluded that motor vehicle shipments were a more complicated process and that issues would not likely occur with my inflatable order. [However, we received a chemical reeking poorer quality, differently designed inflatable via UPS hours ago. The smell is making my wife and I sick. Also, the sale resets itself everyday. The price and the reason for the low price has not changed for the last 5 days. I should have waited…]

So after research, I noticed the description of the photographed product says it is made out of 420D Oxford Cloth and PVC .40m. [However, I still used the photograph as a reference. After receiving the product hours ago I now realize the product in the photograph is obviously made of a different material and radically different than the one I received. I believe this is false advertisement because the photo and description of the material contradict each other.]

Lastly, when ordering, customers have two shipping options: Express or regular shipping. Express is $49.99 and regular is stated to be free. [However, after completing my order, Matthew (sales rep.) called to confirm my order and used a brand new explanation on how shipping would cost $165.00 due to their 'drop shipping' process via Los Angeles. It felt like a bait and switch because the website says "FREE DELIVERY". It was late so I crossed my fingers and just hoped that it would look exactly like the advertised photo their using to sale this product. It was not what was advertised and I called customer service and they told me to take photo's of what I received and send it to them.]

-Conclusion-
Their delivery is very fast; however, I did not get the right product. So if you are reading this and thinking about buying from them, you are very likely to get your item within quickly (5-days) but it won't be exactly like their advertising. Based on my experience; SaferWholesaler.com/Great Sports Inc. is skimping on quality service and is focused on volume. My guess is that they have an office culture whereas managers demonize customers for lacking common sense and condition their new employees to not care about consumer concerns. Their terms and conditions probably make senior management feel invincible….a sad state of affairs. I am now in the process of doing what I can to get my money back (roughly $1,200). I will update this post with positive or negative news.

6/22/11

Very similar problem here. They charged me $650 right when I placed my order, and no delivery date was promised. That was 5 1/2 weeks ago. I called them, and at first was impressed by the speed by which they answer. But after 3 calls, they refuse (no exaggeration, flat-out refuse) to give me any information about when I can expect delivery. I asked to cancel my order, and they gave their stupid 'that's not possible, all sales are final' BS. Excuse me, how can all sales be final if you haven't even shipped anything? Thank God for credit card charge backs!! I told them I'd have to contact my credit card company, before the 60-day limit, and that the only time I'd ever had to do a credit card charge back in the past was when I bought a DVD from an overseas company which never arrived, and it turned out that company was a Canadian organized crime syndicate!

6/12/11

If it seems too good to be true.. it probably is........... Don't spend this kind of money ONLINE.. for something that requires safety ~ This is your LIFE .. Don't ride something of poor quality without seeing and test driving it first...

5/10/11

Online purchase of inflatable spa. At checkout, offered a $50.00 discount if paid by online check. I swittched from CC to online check. When receipt delivered by e-mail no discount was applied. I called customer service and was informed that discount only applied to orders of $1,000.00 or more. Tried to cancel order (same night) was informed no cancellations or returns. Tried to stop payment of check but company submited check under another name, not the check number.

4/28/11

BEWARE OF 50CC "VESPA" MOPED
This moped is not a 'VESPA' moped. I was led to believe by the add and the salesperson that this was a 'VESPA' mooped, when in fact it is a chineese made mooped. NO product information available, except sicily 50cc moped, no model #,
what company made it etc. The sales manager was suppose to change the add to "VESPA STYLE" MOPED. This was a week ago, but the add has not been changed. I also was led to believe by the salesperson that it was a 'VESPA' moped! I was told I would receive the moped in 10-15 business days. It has now been 14 business day and I have not even received a tracking number.

3/8/11

Beware of saferwholesale.com / Great Sports Inc, they are crooks. I ordered a new infrared sauna from them and was sent a used demo model, complete with dirty wood floor, gouged wood panels, broken heater guards, and large price tag hanging from the pre-assembled door handle. Sales and customer service won't even listen to you, they repeat "we sent you a new one". I'll be moving on to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Bummed.

2/22/11

Don't buy anything from these people,yes they have great prices but what they send you must be the returns they get from other venders which are all ready bad and won't work properly if at all.I purchased a tnkless water heater from them which took almost 3 wks to get and then was not even in a vender package just a postal box.Hooked it up per the venders instuctions and got hot water and then cold ,it just kept cycling like this even after changing all faucets to low flow.Called customer service and they were rude and just said all sales are final no refunds for the junk they sell.

2/4/11

These bikes are a piece of crap! We received bike @ 2 weeks before x-mas.. The throttle{plastic] was broke.I called them and they said they would send replacement before x-mas. 2 days before x-mas i called them and they said they had no record of my call and told me I had to send them a picture of broken part. I did this and they promised part by 1/5/2011. Now its February and i am still waiting.

1/10/11

I would not recomend buying anything from retailer i had problems from the start. I ordered a atv , after i placed the order a customer rep called me and told me they no longer had that model and then upsold me another model. The order came a week later, i thought to my self"wow that was fast" and it was because they sent me a scooter instead of a atv. When i finally recieved the atv it was busted up. They sent me new parts wich i had to replace myself "if i was not a mechanic this would costed me a bit of money in labor". I bought this for my 3yearold for xmas and was ridden one time for about 5 minutes due to how cold the wheather is. Now the bike will not start due to a bad battery and bad starter which also ate up the inside of the starter housing. They were only willing to send me replacement parts if i would pay for them even know the atv is brand new and was only ridden for 5 minutes. BEAWARE OF THIS RETAILER... DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY

12/13/10

BAD COMPANY! BAD BUSINESS ETHICS! A TRUE RIPOFF SCAM! Their goal is to take your money, so don't be fooled by the $50 e-check payment on their website. They use a internet scam that gets your money and then they hold you off as long as possible till the bank dispute time lapses, then by law they are not liable to you. If you have purchased something form this website, dispute the charge quickly so that you may have some recourse for legal action against them. They are well organized and well thought out SCAMMERS!

12/10/10

I ordered a christmas tree that was no longer available due to an error on their part - the tree had not been available since LAST YEAR! Someone from their company called me the next day and offered to upgrade me to a different tree. I accepted. A week passed, and the tree had not arrived, so I called for status. I was told AT THAT TIME that they had NO fiber optic trees available, again DUE TO AN ERROR ON THEIR PART!! I requested a refund and was told it would be refunded that next week. It is now almost a month later, and I have still not been refunded. I called their number from online, and was very rudely informed by a manager, Sara, that refunds take 60 to 90 days and I informed her that that was unacceptable and she told me she didn't care if I felt that it was unacceptable, it was company policy. She literally screamed it. It did not take them 60 to 90 days to take MY money, and their policy SHOULD be to VERIFY inventory BEFORE charging the consumer!! NEITHER TREE I WAS OFFERED WAS IN THEIR INVENTORY!

12/6/10

THEIR ADS ARE MISLEADING, THEY DON'T STAND BY THE ADS, THEY JUST HANG UP ON YOU!! They advertised a Monday night 24-hour sale. There ad said "Heat 1500 square feet for $1 day $239.00. I could not find on their website a heater that would heat 1500 sq. ft. for $239.00. When I asked the rep on the phone (after waiting on hold for 15 minutes) he replied, "Oh, you're an ad guru today", then he abruptly hung up. There ad was not true, and there customer service sucks. I would not order from a compnay that treats me in this manner BEFORE the sell. Just imagine what it would be like after the sell.

9/12/10

safer wholesale-don't let the name fool you. After reading the complaints that they never received their items, I thought maybe these people should feel lucky. I received my item it was a mini quad for my grandsons birthday. He got to ride it a handful of times and from there everything broke on it. we had to order part after part. hey would send the wrong parts and were very snotty, not helpful at all. Know the quad sits out there broke down again. Wheels fell off, wouldn't start, carb shot already in less than 3 months. They won't even answer these complaints but took our money not only for the quad, but all the parts too. Now when you try to put gas in it just runs out. It is a piece of CRAP!!! Don't I repeat DON"T order from this place, nothing but trouble even if you do get the item you order.

The Best Atv Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber