US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 53 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 96 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tylerp9
3/7/15

Great products and great service will do business again

williama50
3/6/15

Sent you a proposal and all I get back is a request for a review?

carls37
3/6/15

Craig the daytime salesman did good if everything is delivered as I was told. The two night shift salesmen were less knowledgeable and hard for me to do business with.

kenb65
3/6/15

i called about buying a moped. was given very courtous help by staff. looking forward to receiving my moped within specified time. thank you for extra discount,being on a fixed income i will be very happy to get, again TY ken b.

eubieb
3/6/15

My newest addition to my saltwater tank is the 48” Aquarium Light I bought at saferwholesale.com and I'm loving it. It came with all the bulbs I needed, it fit my tank perfectly, and the fans are nearly silent. Customer support was easy to deal with, and the shipping was fast. I plan on growing into a bigger tank within a year, so I will be back for more supplies. Thanks guys.

robertd109

Ray very helpful

billb105
3/6/15

This is the third time I have purchased items from SaferWholesale, and I keep coming back. My latest purchase was for two shower panels which I should receive in two weeks. My previous purchase was for a steam shower and it arrived ahead of schedule. I have been very satisfied with the salesmen, both Craig and Bob have been very helpful and easy to deal with. I will be back.

brookec7
3/6/15

Order a child's atv. Shipping was fast and the product is great! My little boy loves it and we have no problems!

guadalupee3
3/6/15

After having trouble with the unite I call tech. support (tom) Followed his List down
from start to finish I even call the Gas Company for help, The unite never worked.
SaferWholesale said that they were in wholesales and did not allow returns! What a rip off,I had to buy (2) tank type waters because I could not keep my tentant's
without hot water. VERY DISSATIFIED CUSTOMER.

jims133
3/6/15

Tired of the pop ups I can't even look at any products

billc76
3/5/15

Everytime I'm looking for something specific I always find myself coming back to this website! Seriously! And every time I have a question about a product? They are always right there to help in any way possible. Not many sites have an instant way to help the customer as well... This is huge in my book! Thanks!

stuartc27
3/2/15

They were quick to respond to my offer ... products at Web are great would shop here again

howier2
3/2/15

just got my 250.atv on feb 22 and just started it up today 26 feb put the wheels on put gas in and go put about 5.hrs on no problem will change oil on 27.feb thanks to all who work there have own a lot of jap bikes over the years they were cheep too in the 60/70s now china got it well if u ever see china they all ride some kind of motor bike just like japs in the 60/70s lol thanks to all over.50.still rideing

Tip for consumers: if u no dirt bikes dont spend thousands to ride spend little and have the same fun for pennys plus its new not used and if u get 2.years out of it thats all u get anyway out of the japs anyway

daves129
2/28/15

The ATV I purchased from you makes me not a customer... And sending threatened e mails to me is not acceptable in my opinion

ritas18
2/28/15

I spoke with JP on numerous occasions and he was extremely helpful with my indecisions. Very patient as well. I would definately recommend Safer to my friends and family.

markm163
2/28/15

Discussed type of gate wanted. The make up of gate too. Salesman did not honor or negotiate my bid price.

robinw26
2/26/15

I am looking for a certain product (a drag plow), but this Website is so full of pop-ups, chat windows and other annoying items that I'm logging off and will look no further. I understand the offer of a chat, but when you close the box 2 times and it pops up a 3rd, well, forget it!!!! Also, there is so much motion on the site that its hard to read it.

tammyj7
2/25/15

PROMPT RETURN CONTACT.

johne70
2/23/15

Had to order 2 golf carts for our RV Park and was having a tough time finding anything local. Came across SaferWholesale online and found exactly what I wanted,except they only had one.NO PROBLEM. They found another one, settled on a great price and had them delivered from Illinois to New Mexico in a week. I will definitely do business with this company again.

mikec144
2/22/15

I am in the process of purchasing a custom golf cart from SaferWholesale.com. So far Ray, my original contact, and those answering the phones have been very helpful in trying to meet my needs and make sure I am happy with the sale. I am looking forward to being able to complete the purchase when Ray returns to work today.

roys43
2/21/15

We bought our sons first motorcycle on saferwholesale.com a couple of months ago. We're planning a cross country ride when he turns 18, and we needed something small to get him used to riding on his own. We bought him the 250cc chopper clone and he loves it. Everything rides great, the brakes a calibrated perfectly, and the shifting is flawless. We're very happy with our purchase and would buy from them again.

georgej25
2/21/15

I just got my newly refurbished dell laptop from saferwholesale.com. I can't believe I was able to buy this for less than half the cost of a new one anywhere else online. It looks and acts brand new and I couldn't be happier. It shipped super fast, and now I have everything I need for my next semester, and money left over. Yea!

rw25
2/19/15

I paid $16,900 for a luxury 22' boat. I received a very plain/stripped 21' boat 30ish weeks later... worst choice of my life to believe in this company. Smart a$$ when they talk to you (if you even get to talk to anybody, and if you do, they won't give a last name). I would give negative review if I could, so 1 star is best I can do to ruin their average

Tip for consumers: Don't trust anything Dan or Artie says!!!!! of course, they may change their name to Dan or something, so just don't believe any of it...its not sincere

michaelf105
2/19/15

Great customer service and quality products

shawnm42

very helpful,excellent custermer survice

josefa8
2/18/15

I bought an infrared heater from saferwholesale.com at the beginning of this winter. We have a really hard time keeping our bedroom warm in the winter, and have tried just about everything. I've waited a couple of months to review it because I wanted to see if it would keep the room warm (it does), and see if having this would affect our fuel bill (it has). I just got our bill for the second full month we've owned the heater and our bill is down almost 20%. The heater works great, shipping was fast, and customer support hooked me up with exactly what I needed.

eddiee7

maryc107
2/18/15

We bought a 150cc ATV for our son this month. While researching we found exactly what we were looking for at saferwholesale.com, at a fraction of the price anywhere else. We put our phone number in the customer support app, and they called us almost immediately. They answerd all of our questions, and had our order in in under 10 minutes. When the ATV arrived there was almost nothing for us to do but add gas and go. The ATV started right up, and has been running great for the past couple of weeks. Couldn't be happier.

danielb116
2/16/15

I recently purchased a Phoenix 125 cc street bike and everything was as they said it would be just a little assembly and I was on the road. I had some broken parts and they shipped replacements right away.

kimberlyh27
2/14/15

I ordered a tent on June 30, 2014 with express delivery for a 4th of July Event. There was an error in the delivery and I never received my tent ( it was returned to the seller). As of today, I have not received a refund! I have been rudely spoken to regarding my refund and hung up on several times. I have been very PATIENT and followed the process of emailing my request but still NO RESOLUTION. I was prompt with my payment and now this company has the tent and my $354.95. I was hoping that the other reviews were incorrect and this company would live up t their word of refunding my money but I guess that's not true. My order information is as follows: Sales No. G55890/ Purchase Date 6/30/14 / Payment Amount $354.95. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

johnr199
2/13/15

Good Experience, Somewhat busy web pages but overall good. Easy to navigate.

nadinep1
2/12/15

Talked to a customer service representative and he was very willing to answer my questions and helpful. Very good communication skills

robertw127
2/9/15

Very friendly website. Fast and easy to use. Best prices ive seen around. Will defiently return for future purchases

honorar
2/7/15

it was a great experience buying what I needed from safer wholesale I will shop here again

willl16
2/6/15

I emailed them and within minutes they called in response . Havnt done business yet but plan on it

pablor9
2/6/15

The prices are real good.

martyb18
2/5/15

Great products at affordable prices!!

judithm16
2/2/15

nice website-- a little crowded.

chrisg66
2/2/15

Amazing

raymondm37
1/31/15

it was very interesting learning about 250 cc engine and 300 cc engines the salemen was very good told me alot about them

debbiea18
1/30/15

I've been working with Alex and he has been professional and is working
With my request in discussing options. This company is willing
To support your concerns.

alanh51
1/28/15

My mother was in the hospital recently suffering from a broken hip. We knew we needed to buy her a wheel chair, but I had no idea where to find one. My son scoured the internet for us, and found a very reasonably priced chair at saferwholesale.com. We paid for express delivery, and it arrived a couple of days later. The chair was exactly as advertised, and worked out perfectly for us. Thanks guys.

bartg7

davide55
1/28/15

Loving my new scooter! I live about 4 miles from work, and hate getting the car out for that short a trip. A friend of mine bought a motorcycle from saferwholesale.com, and suggested I check them out. Glad I did. I wasn't even aware you could buy a scooter for so cheap. Mine is so cute, and so much fun to drive. Once it arrived at my door all I had to do was put gas in it and it was ready to go.

charlesf31
1/28/15

Finally no more shoveling my car out from 3 feet of snow! We bought a portable garage from saferwholesale.com and I'm so happy. I was so tired of waking up to a car covered in snow, and now I don't have to any longer. This company had exactly what we were looking for, the price was good, and they delivered it without any problems. Very satisfied.

dukef6
1/28/15

Looks like it has potential!

hughs15
1/26/15

The staff at saferwholesale knowledgeable, prompt ,and eager to help me with my purchase of my second electric moped bicycle.I purchased a TaoTao 500 watt scooter 2 years ago it is very reliable 1brake light,1 rear tire, and just replaced the batteries my 8year old grandson is getting it and my plans are to purchase another scooter from Saferwholesale. Saferwholesale has the best prices my far bar none

dianet21
1/26/15

My last purchase was a sauna. It did get sent to the wrong place (Seattle instead of Blaine Washington) BUT other than that I loved the service and enjoy my new sauna every other day!.have recommended you to all me friends

bobbyd28

for the most part o.k

robertw124
1/25/15

On 5/6/2014, my wife ordered a RCI-22, 22 Foot Fully Loaded Pontoon boat, as a gift for my 20 year retirement from the United States Marine Corps. It was a great deal! She was very excited! With a delivery date of 8 weeks, we would be able to take the boat and family out on a couple of trips before the cold started rolling in.

However, 7/21/2014 we found out through our sales rep that the design we wanted would not be available for another 8 weeks or so and offered us a "Newer" model. We expressed our concerns about the newer pontoon being a RCI-21, (turns out to be a 21 Foot Boat), not fully loaded and were assured via email that it was the "Same boat just with a different configuration. The included features are: Bimini Top, Navigation Lights, Captain Chair with Flip-Up Arm Rests. Optional features include: Power Stereo w/ Speakers for 499.99. Your total refund for the difference of the boat will be $1963.00." My wife chose the Stereo so expected refund would be $1463.01 (still have not received this) (and no, there is no record with our bank "NFCU" that shows any deposit attempt).

Now the date is 10/20/2014, after hearing NOTHING from the company, we wrote another email expressing our anger at not only the lack of communication (regardless of what they wish you to think), but also the infinite extensions that were obviously taking place. We filed with the BBB and FTC and advised the company that we wanted our money returned and did not care to receive the boat that we had been waiting on since May 2014. By the way do not bother with the BBB ... the company never returned any attempts at communication by the BBB which translates to a lower rating submission and nothing that really helps you as the customer. Then comes the email response stating that, "Unfortunately, as a wholesale company we do not allow returns or cancellations." and "Once a deal has been brokered it is final." hmmm...

**Please be careful if you still choose to shop at this site and read everything before agreeing to anything!**

Now lets roll to a call made Jan 2015 with a gentlemen at sales that states, "If we (my wife and I) were not so wishy, washy about the sale, we would have the boat already." (you know who you are) .... interesting ... I was under the impression that "Once a deal has been brokered it is final." Not only that, so how many changes have to be made and exactly how long is TOO long to be waiting for a $16,000.00 product before a customer is "allowed" to get frustrated TO THE POINT of not even having the taste for the product that he/she was so excited about half a year earlier?

Fast forward now to 1/19/2015 and we receive the boat. It did NOT include:

1. Battery
2. Gauges
3. Jack for trailer
4. the extra foot of boat that we were informed we were getting.

It did have:

1. Stereo
2. Detached outboard motor

And we have still received $0.00 of that refund.

Again, we have no control over where you wish to shop. All we can do is share our experiences (good or bad). Unfortunately, nothing but bad here.

Good thing we have folks out there that fight over seas to ensure the freedom of treating others like dirt is always a choice.

Your move Customer Service! Hear from you in say ... 8 weeks?

Tip for consumers: Well ... it is now March and we have still not received our refund ... promised to us on many occasions, one of those being Artie Customer Service right here on this website. Thieves!

Do not trust, call, listen, even speak the name of this company. It will be the worst experience of your life. I would not be surprised that the folks rating the company 5 stars were paid to do so.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
joyceh
A: Has anyone made a purchace from the Saferwholesale wesite? Looking for a UTV and their prices seem to good to be real.
3/13/10
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
2 weeks ago
mikel171
A: do not do any business with this company. they're a bunch of rip-off artist
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale