US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

People interested in SaferWholesale are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 67 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 18 reviews)

philipc42

My latest purchase from there was a golf cart for my grandparents. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

hughf9
7/11/15

With all your photos and prices, it was easy for me to pick and choosef

billy459
7/11/15

Joining up with Safer Wholesale was most gratifying in that they replied immediately to my request and offered additional discounts. They showed a good variety of tents that I was looking for at better than average pricing.I'm most
impressed Bill

rate 5

mitchelln2
7/11/15

Is an app available for safer wholesale to notify me when there is a special or" flash" sale with free shipping and delivery like today?

luisi
7/10/15

good inventory

mindyf4
7/9/15

I purchased a 10'x30' Large Decorative Party Canopy / Wedding Tent in May. When I went to use it, I found that two of the parts were broken. Unfortunately, I discovered this on the day of the party. I sent an email and have called twice about having the two parts replaced. I can't use the tent until the parts are replaced. I was told that they would email as soon as the parts came in and that would be within a week. That was a month ago. I am a patient person, but this is not acceptable. I would like to keep the tent, but without replacement pieces I am sitting on a useless, expensive tent.
I would not purchase from this site again.

vedestac1

i love to buy a moped

tracyw42
7/1/15

I am in pursuit of the perfect golf cart for my family's needs and of course I want it for a great price (especially since my husband isn't totally on board). ;)

I made an aggressive offer on a cart and while they turned me down, I am confident we can ultimately make a deal.

mikea80
7/1/15

I had no problem finding what I was looking for on this Web site definitely user friendly and they have lots of fun stuff to choose from

janiew4
6/29/15

First I want to say the customer service was awesome! My customer service Rep was Ray and he not only helped me pick out the right Trike scooter for me but also helped me find out how to get financed. He took his time to help me also and didn't rush me. I got my Trike in yesterday and I love everything about it. The UPS man was real careful unloading it and believe me it wasn't easy getting it out since it was on a long wooden pallet and his lift to get it out was not as long. He had to maneuver it sideways just right to get it out and down safely. It was packed in a steel frame and there's no way it would get damaged unless it was unloaded incorrectly.
I will be recommending Safer Wholesale to all my friends and when I drive my beautiful Trike Scooter, it will get some attention. I will advertise tor this company. Thanks Ray!
Janie Wesselman

vedestac
6/28/15

i like with what i see

danielr70
6/28/15

was lied to about cost, was lied to about shipping cost, was charged double for shipping as to what I was told, Was lied to about it was in stock. Was lied to about it would be received in 10 to 15 business day. Terrible customer service. Still have not received jeep month later and told will not for a few weeks longer.
8/5/15 Update: now over 2 months since order, still no delivery or refund. Was lied to again when told was arriving by ship any day now 2 weeks ago! Was told if asked for refund would get it, I send 3 emails to the customer service email they provide for that with no response. Beware this company is a scam!!!!!!

danielk43
6/27/15

They willing talk price,

zakariyaa
6/26/15

I was not sure if this scooter would be able to give me the power I need. I was wrong. This scooter is awesome. I am able to rid it with ease. Seat is adjustable and makes it easy to adjust to my height. I love my super turbo Scooter 1200. Ride it all over town. 5 stars!!!!!

nicolem50
6/26/15

Your companies website is very user friendly. I especially liked the embedded youtube video on the product wonadaygo I was considering buying.

You can easily access a link to chat or ask questions and my email was responded to very promptly.

keyasiah
6/25/15

I wanted to get a motorcycle. I sent an email to get the best quote and they replied real quick!!!

jessec36
6/24/15

Pleasant

ronniem17
6/22/15

I am new to safer wholesale. However, everything so far so good! Keep up the good work!

lavellw
6/22/15

When I purchase ATV, rep were very friendly and helpful. My atv arrived yesterday prior to placing the order I chose the one stated "fully assembled", it was not at all. When I received my order I noticed that it was missing auto start and kill switch I contact office was told to call back the following day. I called back and was placed on hold for 8 minutes someone picked up phone and hung up. Called back again informed me to call later or send a email. Will NEVER do business with this company again

sandyb42
6/22/15

Offered a price and received response quickly.

lynneg2
6/22/15

Phone sales reps give false info to get you to purchase items, once paid for and delivered, item is nowhere near as marketed and only then do you learn that returns are not allowed. NEVER do business with this company!

michellev13
6/20/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ON-LINE OR BY PHONE, ETC. I ordered a red trike back back in May, 2015 as my primary and secondary choice and they told me it was already in stock when I ordered it. I kept calling in, getting the run around by RUDE salespeople, and on June 8th, received a call from Tim that they don't have my trike in red and that there is no ETA on it but I can go with another color. I kept calling Tim back, they would ask for my name, & then was told "he isn't here". Today I finally spoke with him, he was beyond RUDE, talking over me when I would try and talk saying "I can't give you a refund but you can order something else" & he just kept repeating that when I would try and speak. He was EXTREMELY rude. Do not go through the experience I did. It is absolutely not worth it- trust me. This company is dishonest so I can only imagine how their products come shipped (that is- if they ever get shipped). They don't deserve to be in business!!!

Tip for consumers: SaferWholeSale wouldn't work with me, so my bank got involved and helped resolve my issue, but only thanks to my bank- NO thanks to SaferWholeSale. I still would not recommend them to anyone!!

zayingv
6/19/15

I saw that there is a lot of great things here and the price for these products are really nice compare to other places.

she-shec
6/19/15

I called with several questions the people were awesome!!!!

loua17
6/19/15

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICES!!!

warrena8
6/19/15

I have a $500.00 credit but they never have what I want .. was told they just deal with motor sports now

kenr28
6/18/15

I have heard back from Saferwholesale.com quickly.

jasonh89
6/18/15

Nice experience talking to SaferWholesale.com, They are the only ones that would correspond with me in a timely manner. I plan on buying several items from them and highly recommend them to everyone. Excellent products and awesome prices.
Thank You SaferWholesale.com

marcias7
6/18/15

im trying to find feedback about whole house electronic hard water conditioner. Ive been researching and cant find much info on this product, also other ones have free shipping with other companies

amans4
6/15/15

good so far

andrews138
6/14/15

Not to good of the experience
Your salesman called me few minutes ago
He couldn't tell me any technical details about the product
He tried to give me a discount on the shipping - not realizing that you offer free shipping to business with the loading dock
He also wasn't aware of my $600.00 offer
He was completely clueless

parkerr9
6/13/15

This site is great easy to access the item you want to see and read about!!! The pictures are very traffic like no other site they just usually give you one pic and done these guys give you a few with a description of what to expect and what you need to get it going!!

danielg71
6/13/15

Working on it.

richardf47

SO FAR ITS BEEN GREAT.

scottr49
6/12/15

I am looking for a UTV to use at my cabin. The website had a lot to choose from with easy navigation. Plenty of pictures and descriptions.

robertc152
6/12/15

you have a very good selection of scooters

vaughnh11
6/10/15

Great way to get some transpo!!!!

frankc65
6/10/15

Descriptions are clear and concise and straight to the point. The only thing that I do not like are the constant pop-ups. It makes it very difficult to navigate through the page. I can only spend a few minutes at a time looking around which is a disadvantage. I might stay and look around more if I did not have to constantly click pop-ups. I gets tiresome very quickly.

melaniek6

Called me back the next day and was able to talk to somebody at 11:00pm

markj104
6/9/15

To answer 90% of all the complaints that I've read ,READ ALL THE PRINT. I read all the purchasing statements and the shipping directions and the title directions at least 3or4 times to make sure I understood everything and I didn have one problem with my purchase. I've spoken with Alex & Bob a few time and they were extremely helpful .i financed my scooter through a company that safer wholesalers does business with ,followed some simple directions & finance was complete. My scooter was delivered on time after talking to the trucking company to set up a time & date ,no problems at all.The came 90% put together as per instructions ,I had a friend of mine do the rest of the assembly because he's more mechanically inclined than I am as the statement on the web site says you should do. Started right up & has been running great ever since. I would not hesitate to buy anything from safer wholesalers no matter how big or small . Thanks for all the help mark

richk21

Looking to buy a trike

cindyv7
6/7/15

I haven't purchased yet to give an accurate review, however... The reviews I have read are good and the price appears to be better than anywhere else. Interested to see the quad in person.

anitah11
6/7/15

I have been searching for a sturdy swing set that is worth the price for a while. I am so excited to see that you have an amazing deal. I hope it all works out.

terryc39
6/6/15

So far all I have am trying to do is find out how much your best price is - until that happens, I'm not impressed because I simply visited your website.

ivonned
6/6/15

Great

mattr42
6/5/15

So many great products to choose from! Thanks SaferWholeSale!!

janec56
6/3/15

I have not yet purchased anything, trying to so I am doing an opinion. So far, they seem willing to help you buy what exactly you need, not push anything on you that you don't need. The chat and email options are great for people that don't want to talk on the phone.

alicep20
6/3/15

First time dealing with Saferwholesales, must say the guys I've dealt with have been great. No pressure and very understanding with my lack of knowledge. Haven't made a decision as yet on what scooter I want so many cool ones to choose from. They will definitely keep me as a customer.
Alice

billi233
6/2/15

I love the wide variety of products you offer but those pop up windows make navigating your web stite a real hassle.

christineg32
5/31/15

Lots of inventory, easy to navigate, great prices

tessm7
5/31/15

WARNING - Total Scam!!! This place looks reputable (see comments above that I know realize must have been done by the company itself), but is not. I spent $7k on a farm vehicle. Ok, thats fine. It shows up in huge crate and I sign for it. Open the crate and turns out it is the vehicle, but COMPLETELY DISASSEMBLED. No, not take off the wheels for shipping, but like you have to construct the thing. Called and could not get anyone for weeks. Finally, reach someone and he says that the sales receipt does not say that its is assembled. He did not seem to care that it does not specify that it is unassembled (that is like buying a new car and it shows up in parts). Won't take it back and incredibly hostile (I was much more polite than I am being in this review). Contacted the manufacturer and they seemed ok - they sell some to distributers unassembled, but the expectation is that they will assemble them. In fact, it voids the warranty if anyone else does it. Took it for estimate with local guy and it will take $2,500 to assemble. So, I either pay more money, lose $5k or . . . sue them. Don't know how to avoid this happening to someone else unless I sue them. Even if it takes me another $5k to do it. And, don't even think of suing me since truth is the ultimate defense.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
Answer
leannl1
A: I am still out $1200 and it has been over a year since I ordered my Facial table for my business. Everytime I call and try to get an answer I get disconnected or people including the managers there are rude and make promises that I will eventually get my refund and to give it up to 90 days. Well it has been well over that and I still don't have my refund or the item that I ordered. BEWARE!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!! I believe in Karma and one day they willl get theirs. So sad that people in this world can take advantage of our hard earned money. I am disgusted of how cruel they are.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
3/12/15
Answer
terryt30
A: I bought a trike last year from this CO. It took 4 months to get it. I ordered a red one, (got a black one) I had ten miles on it when it broke down. I paid $4500 and sold it for $1500. Was lucky to get that. (NEVER AGAIN)
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale