US Government's NSF

cs@saferwholesale.com

116 Reviews for SaferWholesale

Review Highlights

richardm23

I purchased a Tankless Water Heater from this company.

dexterw

[I spent my whole day searching for a good deal on this particular item.

galeb1

There ad was not true, and there customer service sucks.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

ingridm3
2/13/14

I ordered a motorcycle helmet in October. I never received it. The customer service reps claim that they sent it and because no one answered the door the helmet was returned. I got no notices on my door from FEDEX or UPS and there is ALWAYS someone home. I requested a refund. I was emailed that I would receive a refund check which I have never received. When I call, I'm instructed to email the manager. The manager does not reply to my emails. Stay AWAY!

dannyg13
1/31/14

I ordered a scooter and I was suppose to get free shipping to a business and $50.00 off if I used a e check so I did.After it was totaled the $50.00 was not taken off so i called them and the sales rep said the shipping wasn't free it would be $165.00 for shipping so I told him to cancell the order and he said there would be a 30% cancelation fee I told him i don't think so and he couldn't do that he said he can do what he wants so I said I would call the bank and hung up after he was hollering at me telling me i need to read the details in the sale.After i hung up a few minutes later the sales manager called me appologizing about the sales guy and said he would send it to me free shipping as stated.I decided to just cancell the order anyhow and he just said goodbye.I know contacted my bank and at a cost of $30.00 to stop payment incase they decide to try and cash out on the echeck .If they do I will follow up in an agressive legal way.I do not feel good about this company in any way.UPDATE: The thieving company went ahead and deducted the money from my account by changing the check number and charged from another company.If you like your money DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

jacquelinec1
1/18/14

I'm an Edmonton, Alberta customer and I just bought one of the easy set up party tent for $462.50. I knew from experience that the cheap tents are pretty much disposable. I took a gamble on this (sorry) hoakie website in hopes that it would actually deliver on service and product. To my surprise it did. The tent and frame are exactly as pictured and expected and it arrived UPS at our door within 2 business days of receiving the tracking number. Total days from order to delivery 4. My emails were replied to by three staff within hours of making requests. The website is a little over the top but I wouldn't hesitate topurchase from them again. Jacqueline C.

mattd19
1/10/14

Here's a timeline of the events that took place...

Dec.20th - Ordered product through Scott (Manager) double checked with him the product I ordered was available for purchase - He confirmed it was...took my credit card # and proceeded to charge the full amount before it was shipped...Order went into processing...

Dec 23rd - Emailed - customerservice@saferwholesale.com to check on the status of my order...

Dec 26th - Phone to check on order with Scott - he wasn't available left msg with receptionist..Received email back from Gerardo at tracking@saferwholesale.com stating total ship time from date of order is between 10 – 15 business days. I will see a tracking # between the 9th and 11th business day...

Jan 02 - Phoned and talked to Micky no tracking # yet he's going to print off receipt and leave it on Tim's Murphy's (Product Manager) desk and he'll get back to me within 24hrs...

Jan.03 - Phoned to follow up since it's been more than 24hrs - talked to Micky - says I’m scheduled for a call back from Tim - end of conversation

Jan.06 - No call back from Tim - phoned to follow up again - talked to Micky - notes on account - item not available anymore has been discontinued - issue refund - will receive in 7-10 business days...

Summary: received full refund back on card...Never spoke to Tim once...It would have been nice to get a phone call back explaining the situation instead of getting the run around...

jimmyn6
1/10/14

Worst Site Ever. Wont return emails. Phone support is rude and unhelpful. Its been a month and I still dont have my order. Lied to by phone support said I would have my tracking number on Monday still nothing. STAY AWAY.

karens51
12/31/13

I purchased a party tent from this company
It broke after 1 night. They refused to do anything about it. The worst customer service from Artie a manager. He was rude blamed me stating it was my fault for leaving it up overnight. It's a party tent. I would not ever advise anyone to do business with this company.

billt26
11/19/13

I am very familiar with this website. Using the website from the long time and enjoying my online shopping with the saferwholesale.com. I am also getting good discount using the coupons. Last time, I bought a mobile case and got the product within few hours. As a lone time user, I am also getting good promotion packages with the company. Great website having sound customer satisfaction management. Excellent shipping services.

rayb38
11/15/13

I never knew St. Petersburg Iron Dual Swing Driveway Gate 16' x 6'3'" would be so easy to maintain. Since the past one year, I hardly felt the need to get this gate maintained or repaired. It still appears to be the same sleek and classy gate I bought year ago in no more than $1,479.95. Apparently, it will not demand a dime from in the following year as well.

steevej
11/13/13

Hai guys…I am writing this message for your sincere help….i am very happy with my shopping at the SaferWholesale.
I purchased a mini laptop with this website for my son. This was the perfect birthday gift, he told me with a thanks note. I want to say thanks to team SAFERWHOLESALE who suggest me to buy this pack. The shipment was absolutely fine. Great services.

merryc3
11/13/13

My first experience with the website provided me great pleasure. Well, I completed my first deal with a cup of black coffee. I picked a laptop from this website. I did comparison with various websites but this website was different from the other. I also made a call to the sales team for getting more information and they assisted me with great passion. It is really a wonderful website and I wished them good luck.

amits10
11/12/13

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. Thank you for the fast and secure shipment; my products couldn’t have been “safer”, seriously! I got my Son’s birthday present from SaferWholesale, and honestly it was a last moment’s buy as I was travelling till then. I couldn’t believe the ordering experience would go on so smoothly and my order would arrive right on time without any hassles or hidden costs. My little darling was elated with his gift, all kudos to SaferWholesale, I am surely going to make many more purchases from here. Already all set to fill the Christmas stockings with your Christmas specials.

mackm22
11/11/13

They advertise as Rightway ATV also because they are trying to soak up clients from their old crap site too. They are junk and are will lie to you to get the sale. Every couple of years they change their name and you will never be able to get any assistance, parts, nothing. If you want to buy something you have to throw away, buy one.

magens
10/30/13

I purchased a BMS scooter through safer wholesalers. The scooter was damaged when I received it, although becuase it was shrink wrapped I couldn''t know this until the delivery man was long gone. I contacted safer wholesalers and told them about the damage. They were unable to help me but gave me the phone number of someone in China I believe to assist me. Some random parts were sent to me that we're not even the correct parts for that scooter and work no help to the damage that was done. I called again and explained that the wrong parts have been sent to me. They claimed that they were not the wrong partsdespite the fact that the color didn't match the color my scooter nor did the emblems. Anyway they told me that I should take it to a scooter repair shop and have them find a way to make the parts they sent me work which was not going to happen. Needless to say I still have a damaged broken scooter that now not only has body damage but doesn't even run. I have only had the scooter 1 year and because I live in Illinois I'm only able to actually drive it during the summer months so is hardly any use the scooter is completely useless now. Unfortunately that has been my experience with safer wholesalers and the products they distribute.

heywoodj1
10/23/13

Wow! I wish I had read this first. Same here. Product delivered, but no title. They neglect to mention that you have to wait to operate the vehicle legally until they get around to sending you the title. As stated above, they won't let you speak to anyone one the phone, "That is done by e mail." is the mantra. After making a nuisance of myself, I finally got hold of someone who told me it will take at least a couple of weeks to get the title. I offered to pick it up from Joliet, pay extra for overnight express and contact the manufacturer directly. Nope. In this day and age where information is transmitted so efficiently, I don't understand how an internet company is so sloppy.

barbaraj12
10/14/13

I placed an order with them. For the next 8 days, my order info said "processing", "in final stages of processing" and "may have already shipped". I finally called to find out how long my order would be in the "final stages of processing". I was informed that my item was no longer available. And no, they had no idea why the website did not say the item was not available, nor why I never recieved an e-mail telling me the item was no longer available. To which I replied "Thank you, you won't be hearing from me again, because I will never order anything from you again". How can a business like this stay in business???

joh4383
10/11/13

Called to order a trike kit. Was told if we ordered today they would discount it to $3250. Told my husband we need to find out what painting the fenders would cost. Then Craig told my husband wait he would discount the trike kit to $2850 out the door. My husband asked "Do you know what they charge to paint those fenders?" Craig told him $150 a piece. I told my husband we are right back where we started. Lets think about this. Came back to check out their website, they are advertising a "Columbus Day Sale on the Trike kit for $1999. ... Get outta here... I can't believe I found this website to confirm my thoughts!!!!

stanb29
10/9/13

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! I dont understand why all of you had trouble i have spent close to 10k with them and dont regret a dime of it. Maybe its you guys that are the problem...

alanm53
10/9/13

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS. I would give them zero stars but one star is the lowest I bought a 4 Wheeler for my son and they said it would be here by his birthday. It wasn't, it was a week and a half late. It came with broken parts. I called them and sent them several pictures they said they would contact the manufacturer and get them out to me. I have called no less than 25 times and It has bin over a month and a half and still do not have my parts. Forward this to everyone you know on facebook and twitter and tell them to beware !!!!!!!.

charlottea2
9/25/13

purchased an exercise machine for 1999.00 plus two hundred for shipping. I have yet to receive it. My emails have gone unanswered. I was ill for a couple of months after I ordered it and just thought it was taking a long time to deliver because I live out in the country but that wasn't the case. Don't know what to do next.

busterh16
9/16/13

Saferwholesale is an untrustworthy company. I ordered a 150cc scooter with all the bells and whistles and they shipped me a striped down version of the same scooter. Then they try to tell me that that is the scooter I ordered. I would not recommend a company that practices "bait & switch"

marys93
9/10/13

I was well pleased with my customer service and Item was delivered in a reasonable amount of time since it was coming from Ca.
Jeremy was very helpful and I had gotten quotes from Alibaba for about the same price.
Will definitely use again

harrisonb26
8/21/13

I ordered a three wheel motorscooter in July. I called several other online companies advertising the same scooter, but they were all back ordered. Chris, the salesman, told me more than once that they had this scooter IN STOCK. I paid the full amount by eCheck. Chris told me the delivery date was two weeks. Then three weeks, and then two months, because it had to come from China. I asked for a full refund, but Tim, the supervisor, refused. Today, they told me it will be another month, and it was my fault because they told me that a few days ago. Do not buy anything from this company unless you are prepared to lose your money.
Corky B

trangl
7/30/13

I ordered the solid cream color moped from them in October, they shipped a different color, yellow/white color trim combo, called them to complain and they confirmed that the yellow/ white combo is called "cream." They lied! Even though I have proof of color choices photos from their website! Also, my moped was installed with 1 very used, old, looking headlight. I called and emailed them a million times about the issue but they kelp ignoring me. I gave up trying for the warranty claim. A couple of months later, my husband lost one of the moped body parts from trying to fix the moped on his own, we tried to order the parts from them another million times, 5 months later, we are still ignored. We've had a lot of compliments on our moped from friends and they wanted our referal to purchase the same moped but we are we are too afraid to refer our friends to experience this no customer service experience as we did. They could've made more business from our referals. 7 months later, we are still driving this moped around town with missing body parts. :(

judie3
7/28/13

Bought a chair from these crooks! It stinks, broke before it was used, doesn't fit any human I know. These crooks won't return our $600, answer our emails, give us the run around when we call, blame the manfacturer when they refuse to refund. And here's the biggest problem of all--THEY DO NOT ADVERTISE THEIR NO REFUND POLICY UNTIL YOU HAVE PURCHASED ITEM. I am calling BBB & state attorney.
FBI handles Internet fraud. Everyone should complain. We are not losing small change here.

angelac18
6/3/13

Last year I bought a spa pool portable,this my forth one,they wont refund just keep sending new ones and the same problem over and over again,what do I do???????

brians67
5/30/13

Oh my God!!! This is without a doubt the WORST customer service experience that I have ever encountered. I called about a trike kit listed for $1999.00 (price negotiable). I was connected to sales who spoke so quickly that I coukd not even keep up. The price immediately went from $1999 to $2900 once all the "options were added on" . I then told the salesman that was more than I wanted to spend. He then asked my price range. I stated that I saw one listed with a vendor on Ebay for $1400 plus $250 s and h. He then stated that I must be really stupid if I am calling a retail site expecting them to match an auction site. (The price was not auction, but from an Ebay vendor).As for the stupid part, I have been on active duty in the Army for 22 years, am currently a doctoral student and have an MBA and an MA in Logistics Management. In addition, I have a documented IQ of 139 and Mensa member. I was so shocked that I addressed the salesman with profanity, something I rarely do. The salesman then proceeded literally say DA, DA , DA, DA over and over again I hung up. I called back to speak to a supervisor and was placed on terminal hold. Called back again and the person answering the phone asked the name of the salesman. When I stated that I didn't catch it because he spoke so fast, the response was there was nothing that they could do and if I didn't like the experience, shop elsewhere. This seems to be a company wide systemic problem. I could only hope that the CEO of Safer Warehouse reads this site to get honest customer feedback.

muhammadk8
5/23/13

The worst customer service I have every dealt with,

they will say anything to get a sale, and once the sale is finalized you can forget about everything they said. there excuse for everything is "we are dealing with over 100 suppliers so there is bound to be mistakes" well I ordered with you not 100 suppliers.

I received my order a month later than the date promised. when I did receive it more than half was missing. Ardy in warranty and parts is by far the worst rep to deal with. would not even let me talk to his manager.

bottom line, pay a little extra and find a better supplier, I promise you the only service you will enjoy is the salesmen even there they will try to rip you off by saying "oh shipping is so much more than expected please meet us half way."

so much BS you cant imagine. I hope this company goes under soon for the horrible service they have.

I would give negative stars but didn't see the option.

kriss26
5/15/13

I have read several reviews from many different website so ofcourse i was skeptical about purchasing. However, my experience has been great from the very first call. True the motorcycle that I purchased was on back order, however, i was upgraded to a better bike at no additional costs and i was always recieving updates on shipping. When I did recieve my bike, it was in top condition and new as stated with only 6 miles on it. I would definately purchase from this site again.

michellef17
5/13/13

I wanted to purchase an Elliptical Machine and it was priced at $89.95 and then I contacted customer service and the person said that that was a mistake...an old ad. I said well you need to honor it! He said yes then came back and said the owner said no....I think, in my opinion this is a shady company! They have a no return policy....no refund..... no exchange. REALLY???? Very questionable

reggiew5
3/1/13

I purchased a gocart for my grandson for Christmas. I ordered it in November to get it here in time for Christmas. The go cart started having issues right after Christmas. Since it was over 30 days (36) when it was delivered they will not stand behind the warranty . The head is warped on the engine and has been that way from initial assembly. I have to pay for a small engine mechanic to disassemble it and rebuild it. The only thing I received was a set of gaskets. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS

johnm187
2/18/13

DO NOT BUY A THING FROM THESE CROOKS !! NOTHING !!!!!!!! Paid $2,500.00 for a Trike Conversion Kit for my Harley. These contraptions are designed with one flaw. You can get killed when the center rear tire looses road traction and then all power and brake control is lost. Contacted the rudest people....they actually HUNG UP on me !! I now am out $2,500.00 for a DEATH CONTRAPTION I refuse to install. NO REFUND on custom orders ???? Refund cost is 30% of purchase order ??? These people are insane !! CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE !!!!!!!!!!

joef29
1/15/13

I purchased two(2) motor scooters. They were three months in coming after several excuses for the long wait. However they charged my credit card immediately so I had little recourse through the credit card company.Unit 1 was as it should be except I cannot get the promised manuals,schematics and parts list promised but never received. Unit 2 was not the unit I ordered,was damaged,had no certificate of origin so a title could be gotten (although the $19.95 fee was paid) and none of the requested manuals. The unit comes with a very small and woefully insufficient "owners manual". Repeated appeals to the Co. over the last few months have not even gotten me an answer to e-mails or messages left. The two people I did talk to made promises but I have received nothing.

suec9
12/26/12

DO NOT PURCHASE from this site! They are the worse vendor I have EVER dealt with. I order a motorcycle from them and it came all scratched up. It was clear that the scratches are NOT due to shipping because the their are no damages to the frame and the scratches are top of and not the sides.
I called multiple time but every time I am on hold for 15 to 30 mins before I can talk to anyone and every time they said they will look into and call me back but they never do. When I asked to speak to a manager he said he was the manager. Finally after 3 months of me calling and demanding for a solution they said there are not going to do anything!

anthonyc25
12/11/12

If you had a minus 10 start I would have rated these bums. From my first purchase I have been lied to first I was told my purchase would ship in 5 days from my purchase. When it did not arrive I called as was directed to the fine print portion of the terms of agreement. I was told that day and 2 more time that a tracking number would be sent to me in 7 to 9 business days. Guess what today is day 9 and the story has changed now a tracking number will be sent in 7 to 11 days which I'm sure is another lie. Safer wholesale is the biggest bunch of scamers and liars I have ever dealt with.I have filed a complaint with the Post Office and I encourage anyone else who has problems with this company to do so also..Even if the Post Office does not find in my favor the investigation for Safer Wholesale will be costly and the more complaints filed the more likely the Post Office will shut them down.

johns326
10/14/12

A real scam. If I was not a deligent persistant person I would never have recieved what I ordered. They sold me a sauna that was on price including shipping and tax. Then after charging my account they called and said they could not ship it tp me because they would lose money? Not kidding. I said refund my money and they told me I would have to go to customer service. Then they called me and tried to negociate a delivery charge. I called the department of State got the Illinois Consumer affarirs made a formal complaint and called back with my complaint number and they lowered the delivery fee if I would recind my complaint?
They are complete ripp-offs and are in Joliet Ill. I can only hope that the department of consumer affairs follow up.

franke11
7/17/12

I purchased a Facial steamer with Magnifying Lamp on April 2012 after several weeks they send me a Magnifying lamp and told me that's what you ordered,after several e-mails and proof that this is wrong item,I found out they do not have my item any more in warehouse and they are not willing to give me my money back eventhough that I returned the item back to warehouse and paid the shipping from my pocket too.This company realy is a highway rubbery.

stephaniet5
6/29/12

Does anyone know the dealer number for saferwholesale / greater sports inc.?? I have a scooter from them and cannot register it because no dealer number on certificate of origin. The company wants me to mail it back to them. I have seen nothing but bad reviews from them and DO NOT want to mail them my certificate of origin and chance never getting it back. With no certificate of origin the bike is useless. But cannot do anything with certificate without dealer number! This had been a real eye opener! Thanks for any help you can provide!

larrya5
6/11/12

Bought a ATV sniper 250. Got it and it wouldn't start. It has been in the shop for a week now with mechanics trying to figure out what is wrong with. I did notice that the clutch cable was cut off on it when it arrived.
I should have checked the company out. They have a BBB rating of "F"

chrisg18
6/5/12

different peo said different things about the scooters. one said yes, another said they
didn't have it. they also said X number of these are california approved..not what other
co. said who sold same vehicles...i put off deciding on getting one, and i found this site by accident ! boy did i get lucky ! i knew these are all made in china but i thought i heard things are improving as far as their products....wow......this site saved me around $ 2,500 !!!

rcr
5/24/12

Called on phone to order a Trace 3024e inverter. Craig/salesperson said no problem and took the order. Within 2 hours I visit the web page and determine they do not,sell Trace products. Twice I am on hold for over 10 minutes each time and I give up and email my cancellation of the order. I get a call the next day from "sales manager" who is rude and very aggressive. I explain the problem and he tells me I will have to pay 30%. I explain his company did not sale what I ordered and I would not pay and had called visa and backed up the charges. He kept asking if I had visited the web site and I explained the order was by phone 4 times. Finally he agreed to refund 100%. As I think back over this there must be some hook that if you visit the web site they get 30%.

Why would any business treat a customer this way. They will be in chapter 7 soon.

ronr7
5/22/12

Possibly the worst customer service ever. Everything they said was total bull, right from the get go. I would NEVER purchase from them again.

dane18
5/4/12

Dan Evert

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Overall Rating

Our recent purchase of a scooter from these people we are not pleased what so ever, here is a list of problems that were found on our supposedly “brand-new” scooter:

This unit is not a brand-new unit but is actually somebody else’s return or refurbished unit, following items are noted as being problems with this unit:

1) Indication of wreck
a. Scratches on left front fender
b. Entire base has been repainted
c. Front fender bent
d. Scratches on steering post
e. Replacement of light lens, yet speedometer lens faded unscratched
f. Dashboard is been repainted

2) Electrical problems
a. Speedometer shorted out when turning on light it pegs out past 50 Kph
b. When light is turned on unit immediately starts moving without any throttle

3) Miscellaneous items
a. No owners manual
b. Steering arm loose and not aligned (has changed while driving almost causing accident)
c. Key fob for automobile not related to Scooter adjacent to key ring
d. Brake cables frayed at back tires not completed correctly
e. No warning stickers or safety stickers on body
f. Rubber foot mat not attached to body simply slides off
g. Screw attaching dashboard to steering post too long and sticking out
h. Steering post rubber covers incorrect
i. Steering post not adjustable for height
j. Wires running from base of the unit to dashboard incorrectly run through outside of steering post
k. Wires running from base to dashboard covered with electrical tape
l. Front tires have been replaced in our new while rear tires are worn and used
m. Was shipped in a makeshift crate out of pallets and Dell Computer recycled packaging

Upon calling for customer service I was told thaty I could only contact them thru email and have yet to get a response. I rate this company as a -1, they even have a reveiw site on their invoice and all of the reviews are from inhouse personel, thats called false advertising!!!!!!!

kurtb2
4/24/12

I am 49 years old and have been an avid buyer on the internet for 20 years. This is the absolute worst buying experience I have ever had. I foolishly ordered a hot tub from whoever runs this site. I also foolishly gave them an electronic check. Then I received a phone call informing me that there was an $869 shipping charge, which was much different than the $40 charge for residential delivery that was posted on the listing. I said "no way jose". Then they lowered the amount due. Eventually they lowered the amount to zero, but I still said: "Cancel my order". This was 5 minutes after placing it, but the response I got was: "You must submit your request in writing. This is a custom hot tub, blahh, blahh, blahh". I submitted my request in writing, but low and behold, they charged the full amount against my bank account the next day. The electronic debit that they submitted did not use the check number I gave them and they changed the collection name. Therefore they got by both: (1) my effort to stop the check and (2) the fact that I had drained the account. For some reason, my bank clears electronic debits regardless of available funds- even though it does not clear checks. So now, I am investigating the legality of their actions. If you look this company up at the Better Business Bureau you will see that they get an "F" rating. They have never resolved a complaint. The company does business under many identities. So you don't know exactly what name will appear on your bank card or e-check. Assuming that I don't get my money back, I assume I will receive something that loosely resembles an 8 person hot tub. But god forbid anything is wrong with it (a condition I consider likely) because Safer Wholesale's policy is that they are not responsible for "any defect". According to their policy,if you sign for delivery, than any defect is yours. So when my hot tub comes in a box, I can either: (a) accept whatever junk is in it or (b) try to get the freight guy to wait 7 hours while I take the hot tub out of the box, inspect it thoroughly, fill it with water and see if it actually works. I doubt that he will accommodate my request. If it doesn't work, SaferWholesale.com will say: "but you signed".

fabiov
4/23/12

Once you place an order you cannot cancel, and their customer service is rude and disrespectful.

Scammers! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!

maryc29
4/16/12

Absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. I placed an order a month ago and it still hasn't shipped despite numerous phone calls during which I was placed on hold for very long periods of time. Nobody there seems to know what is going on there. Do not use this company - it is not worth the extreme frustration just to save a few dollars!

marianneg1
4/11/12

Theyl promised to refund my money of only 200.00 Lay away fee , they say it went against policy but i see no policy rules , after my mom passed but never got it filed a complaint with BBb but nothing happened , they also seem to false advertise the product , the mojo is pictured but I notice the trike is different else were ,, and very high priced. They charge shipping when other offer free and the final

jerryc10
4/2/12

I purchased a tiger 300 cc trike lase summer (2011) and from day one it was a piece of CHINA junk or worse. They try to copy Japan and failed. Customer service sucks, Matt may as well go to china for he is usless as a human beign in the USA. I have spent around $800.00 fixing this pices of junk and cannot get the $150.00 out of them as Matt promised. What is great is I work at Lowe's and park the trike in front of the entrance doors. It is a great looking trike and hundreds of customers want to know where I purchased it so I give then the name of Saferwholesale's competitors. Do not purchase anything from these thieves.

kimj7
1/6/12

Like Richard M. we also purchased a tankless water heater. It also exploded. After contacting the company, they referred us to Shawn at Supreme Tankless Water Heaters. He stated that if I would mail the water heater back, they would refund entire purchase. returned damaged water heater by certified mail..they signed that they received damaged water heater and I heard nothing back from them. After SEVERAL attempts to contact them by phone, with no success, I photocopied the certified receipt, wrote long message regarding dates and problems and faxed to Shawn. Shawn immediately returned phone call, thanked me for emailing him, said phone service had been out of order. Stated that saferwholesale would be taking care of the refund. contacted saferwholesale on Nov 29th, they emailed me back, since no one at the company is allowed to talk with you on the phone, unless you are ordering something. emailed that refund was processed on Nov 21st. and that it would take approx 15 days to show up on invoice. after 15 days and no refund..emailed again and they informed me that was 15 business days or 3-4 wks..well after 5 wks, no refund on credit card, no email from them..I emailed them again and was emailed back that they checked with accounting and that refund was denied and instore credit was applied to my account. Informed them that Shawn told me a full refund would be issued, no mention of instore credit and that I did not wish to purchase ANYTHING from there company and that I had to purchase another water heater and needed money for bills. They emailed back and said "I apolgize, however Shawn does not work for our company. Our store policy is that refunds cannot be granted under any cirvumstances. The only available option to you is an in store credit." I emailed them back and ask if they do not issue refunds, why on the email they sent me on Nov 29th did they state refund was processed on Nov 21st? I have since left message with Shawn, which I do not expect to receive call back. I will fax above info to Shawn again as that is how I was able to get in contact with him in the past. All info, pics, etc will be taken to my attorney and I am going to contact the BBB. Buyer BEWARE!!!! do not purchase ANYTHING From this company.

robertt16
12/8/11

I ordered and received an LG Super AB Toner chair with bicycle attachemnt. The chair is ok but the bicycle attachment was broken. I immediately called saferwholesale and they said they would send a new attachment out. I never received it and calle again and spoke with Kyle. He said he would send one out to me.
I waitted another two weeks and called again and spoke with Matt explaining that I had not received the bicycle attachment. He asked if I had sent a picture of the damaged product. I explained that Kyle did not request a picture.
Matt put me on hold about seven minutes. When he returned he said he tried calling the manufacturer but the guy he needed to talk to was out to lunch. He said the guy would call him back and then he would call me back. This really sounds similar to all the other reviews I have read. I'll wait another 2 weeks and see what happens. I consider myself lucky as this was only a $10.00 attachment.

robertj15
10/29/11

Bought a 27-ton log splitter for 1499.00 with free shipping, if shipped to a business with forklift or loading docks. Money was immediately removed from my account, by electronic check, which was to give me an addition $50.00 off. Representative called and and total bill was for $1854.00 with some story about transit fees via Los Angeles. After approximately 3 weeks and no delivery I contacted customer service and was told that the log splitter that I purchased was not in stock and that they were going to replace it with a 42-ton log splitter of equal quality. Again after two weeks and no delivery, I contacted them again and told them I wanted to cancel the order. I was told that it would be impossible to cancel the order because it was in the final stages of processing.
Now for the nightmare. When the log splitter arrives, I knew right away that it was a piece of crap. As I put it together from a diagram enclosed done of the figures matched the log splitter that I received. In addition there as absolutely no way to identify the maker of the log splitter or engine. Everything was painted black. After finally getting put together by looking at pictures of log splitter on line it was time to put it to use. Within 5 hours the whole thing began to buckle and twist. Parts started breaking off within 5 1/2 hours of use. The whole thing is absolutely useless and can not be fixed with replacement parts. Th I-beam is bent and twisted. The wedge completely fell apart and broke off of the compression rod.

Contacted customer service and was told I could not return it or get a refund because the order had been processed over 30 days ago. When I asked about the 2 year extended warranty I was told to send pictures and all defective parts would be replaced. When I told them the extent of the damage and that replacement parts meant sending a whole knew log splitter built of the correct gauge of tempered steel, I was told that the manufacturer would be contacted to see what could be done. Have not heard back and it has been over two week.

Have a feeling it was a very expensive lesson. Should have looked at reviews before I ever purchased the thing. I am in the process of filing a compliant with the BBB and looking at all avenues to help shut down this company. How a company like this can stay is business is beyond belief.

Best Online ATV Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber