US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 32 reviews)

khulbep

Their shipment policy is very fast and you will receive your order within 2 days. (in 79 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dillonm7
7/5/14

I have been talking with Jerry by phone since I bought an Elite Pacifica Scooter on the internet. I've had a few problems with the scooter. The 1st is resolved with the helmet trunk local It did work a couple of times - but completely failed to lock thereafter. I was told the warranty lapsed after 30 days? That seems rather quick for a new product! We settled for me paying the postage & he paying for a new lock.
Item 2 - The headlights never worked?

after removing the front panel to get at the lights, I found that no V. was getting to them. So I wired a hot wire to them.
Item 3 - The fuel tank is lester at 2.38 gal. - I frilled it at 1. 2 gal.
Item 4 - The front wheel is supposed to lock with the key, but it doesn't?
Item 5 - I can't get the scooter inspection OKed (NYS) because the high beam swt. doesn't work. "Although I'm still using the bike!

rb42
7/5/14

I have been trying to find a solution to a problem with my JonWay scooter. I contacted Jerry at Great Sports Inc. In less than a minute he had the easy no cost fix for me. Who said customer service is dead! Really appreciate his willingness to help me.

sm599
7/5/14

BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! FIRST, their customer service is TERRIBLE. SECOND, they don't stand behind their product... Missing pieces, delayed shipment, lack of interest in making things right for your referral - just LIES, LIES, LIES.

kimp23
6/29/14

I ordered a 2 tents in February, one of the tents, a 20 x 40 was missing a substantial amount of pieces. After having spoke to someone else in Saferwholesale nothing was accomplished. I got in touch with Jerry and he had the problem taken care of in less than 2 weeks. He kept in touch with me via email and was very helpful.

johnm320
6/23/14

I don't think that anything would have been resolved now if had not been for Jerry in parts. I give him a top rating 4 to 5 stars because of what he did and how he conducted himself.

I can not and will not say that about the rest of that group.

timk18
6/17/14

I welcome anyone to email me for actual correspondence and a detailed account of the poor experience with this company, including phone records, individuals spoken with and tactics used. There claims are false. I have receipts for the over 2K in work I had to have done to get their UTV operational based on defective parts, a leaking gas tank on arrival and extremely poor craftsmanship overall.. Buyers BEWARE!!!!

Wish I had found this site before ordering from this company. Most of what others describe is exactly what I experienced - lies and misrepresentation, unit damaged and not working upon arrival (with a note conveniently advising not to refuse delivery because the unit had been checked before delivery) missing parts and poor customer service.

I agree, a class action suit is in order for these type of business practices!

6/16/14 Update: Finally received a response from the company after they read the reviews here. Read the exchange below. It appears if only a "small percentage" of people get ripped off by the company, then it's ok. The poor BBB rating, multiple business names they use and many bad reviews say otherwise:

SiteJabber: Your review caught the attention of SaferWholesale's official representative and they responded:

Response from SaferWholesale: "Tim, I can assure you that the reviews that are posted online are just a small percentage of our business. Although a few of our motorsports products experience some damage in shipment, that is not reflective of us as a business. We ensure our products through transit and can replace any part that is damaged in shipment. We have a parts and warranty department to assist you with resolving any issues you have with the product. They can get you technical support for any issue you may experience and help make sure you know exactly what needs to be done to service your unit. The common misconception with motorsports is that the customer believes these to be retail units, turn key ready, and pre assembled by a certified dealership. This is not the case. You are purchasing the unit Wholesale at the price a dealership would pay the distribution facility to ship directly from the factory. These units come in a crate and need to be assembled and serviced just as a dealership would do before putting the units on the "Front Line" for sale. If you are not a mechanic nor have any mechanical experience you may want have a professional assemble it for you so that you have no issues with the performance of the unit. Again, we are here to assist you and provide you with a product directly from the distribution facility without paying retail costs. We can offer you all the parts you need and some basic troubleshooting over the phone/email, but we cannot physically perform the work on your unit for you."

My Respnse: Artie,

While the reviews may be a "small percentage" it doesn't negate the extremely negative experience I had with your organization after spending nearly 6K. Your warranty claims are completely false. Your company does not back the products it sells and the products are defective out of the box. Trying to work through your company to resolve matters would be laughable if not for the fact that people are being harmed so seriously by your practices...which ultimately end in phone calls not being returned and customers being stuck with worthless merchandise. I would gladly join any class action suit against your organization and have kept a record of every communication and response. Your so called "transit assurance" is nothing more that a large note on a crate asking the recipient not to refuse delivery even if product crate is damaged. My only regret is that I let your rep talk me into paying via check. You had my money and there was little I could do. Had I paid via CC, I would've challenged through the company and easily won. This was not a case of your company attempting to assist, other than asking for a video, claiming to have sent it to the manufacturer and getting no response.

tonyc67
6/12/14

Everything went smooth and the custom golf cart was awesome. Took a little while to get it but it was fantastic.

rickyb19
6/10/14

I ordered a Trailmaster 150cc XRX from Saferwholesale and the unit was on back order for 4-6 weeks. I will say this was normal per each site I checked with as the XRX was on back order. I was offered other carts by Safer which were in stock, but I wanted the XRX. I kept in touch with them thru email and it took about 3 weeks before I was contacted by Santos a manager in shipping. He stated he was looking into my order and would check with manufacturer to see how long it would take. Every day he was emailing me about this cart. I wanted blue but it was on back order for over a month and he gave me 3 other color choices. Color wasn't a problem for me and he was able to get the cart ordered the same day and shipment started. Santos was great in helping me and his communication was spot on. I will admit I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but I have to say my experience has been a good one. Thanks to Santos for his good service in getting my order placed!!! This item is a hot item, and it was on back order at several sites. So I had to be patient and realize it would have taken time on any site. It was nice to have someone to email and keep in touch with like Santos, to help make this a pleasant buying experience!

patm56
6/8/14

I was skeptical about ordering something so far from home but With the help of the sales man's recommendation, I got my go kart picked out, and put it together in about a hour,it had a burnt fuse but with the help of great tech support we tracked it down in no time...Very Pleased with it...Thank's Alex!

marie-claudeh
5/30/14

If you are from Canada and wanting to import one of their motorcycle be sure they are on the list of Transport Canada. At saferwholesale they told me that they are use to make business with Canada and that the ship scooters every week in Canada. So I bought one and now that is time to register it in Canada, Transport Canada is telling me I did not have the right to import it in the first place. So I have to either export it from Canada or destroy it with proof send to the Canada custom offices!!!

lo6177
5/28/14

WOW, I wish I would have read these reviews before I started dealing with them. First rep. I dealt with was slow to respond, always had an excuse. I told him (Justin) I needed to identify what I needed and place an order asap. 3 weeks later and me having to constantly contact him for answers I called again and spoke with Matt. I have never dealt with a ruder, more condescending "salesperson" in my life ! He basically told me they can't provide what I am looking for. I told him that I really wish Justin hadn't wasted 3 weeks of my time and he hung up on me ! I I will be leaving a negative review on every site possible for this company so others don't waste their time or money !!!!

pauls127
5/27/14

I ordered a three wheel scooter and received a two wheeler. The rep. said it was my fault because I didn't complain before shipment. The order sheet that they sent was so different from what I ordered I thought they sent me the wrong sheet. They insisted on direct withdrawl so now I'm paying %30 restock fee,return shipping. I'm out $470 and no scooter. When i told them about the BAD reviews he said it was because of people like me and hung up on me.

dmitrys2
5/25/14

Too bad there is no zero stars or negative number. This site is a total scam. You'll be better just to give your money to a charity. They took $900 from bank account and I've never seen any product delivered, although have "in-store credit" :). Going to State Fraud Consumer Bureau and BBB. I'm out of state and still considering suing them under bait and switch law even if it will cost me more to do it.

tommym43
5/25/14

Do not trust these people the sale rep name is Matthew. They got me for $1850.00. I owe them $760.00 on a purchase, and when I try to paid them off they said they no longer excepted debit card. What they wanted was my routing number and checking account. By that time I read some reviews and found out that the whole thing was a scam. So I ask them could use the $1850 that I already had up there and they said no that I would have to pay the $760 balance. So I new I was not going to give them a another dime. I call and reported the to the BBB and I'm not through yet. GOD don't ugly and these people that's taking I'll hard earn money which GOD is going to deal with them when the time right. Tommy Martin

melaniep11
5/21/14

This company is a scam. Do not buy from them...they will take your money. If you have had a problem, complain to:

Illinois Consumer Affairs Office

and

Better Business Bureau

5/13/14 I placed a bid online for a outdoor wicker sectional sofa set. Craig contacted me by phone and said he could accept my bid but only if I did an e-check. He took my bank info but said to process it he would need a voided check and a copy of my driver's license and I had to call him back as soon as I e-mailed it to him. Called him back 11 minutes later and said I wouldn't be sending him my license/voided check as I was uncomfortable doing business with them since they had a BBB rating of "F" and this site had a bunch of horror stories on it. He tried to sell sectional to me for a cheaper price but I declined. He said he would cancel my order. I asked him to send me e-mail confirmation as well. Never received it. That night my checking account was debited $3,000. E-mailed twice...no response. Called and asked to speak with Craig but they wouldn't let me talk to him and they said my order was still active. Was connected to a manager who was very condescending and rude. He said Craig would never have told me that he would cancel my order/refund my money nor would Craig ask for my license and voided check. I asked him if he was calling me a liar....he said I was just "confused". Went to my bank to dispute the ACH transfer. Was told that what Craig actually did was print a paper check and then electronically cashed it (which is illegal). Dispute is pending. I also complained to BBB and Illinois Consumer Affairs.

joyceg12
5/16/14

Here's the timeline for the 150 cc trike I order from saferwholesale.com:

April 7th: order trike and am told that if I use a direct debit from my checking account, they will not charge shipping fee. I authorize a direct debit for $1789.95

April 22nd: I have not heard a word about my order, so I call and am assured that it will ship soon.

April 23rd: I get an email saying the trike is out of stock. No idea when it will be avaiilable..could be months. For $250 more they will immediately ship a better trike (they are giving me SUCH a deal). I refuse and tell them I want a full refund to which they reply that there are no refunds and that the best they will do is give me a store credit. They finally come down to $175 additional for the other trike. They really have me over a barrel at this point. I need the trike and they have my money. I do however refuse to use a direct debit, so they agree to take a credit card for the additional money. They assure me that it is in stock in Georgia and I will have it in my hands in 5 to 6 days.

April 30th: No news so I call and they tell me to call back on Monday and they will have my tracking number.

May 2nd (Monday): No word from them so I call and they say there is a problem. The item isn't in stock in Georgia afterall, it is in California. It's going to take them a week or so to get it straightened out so call back on the following Friday. I ask why I was guaranteed it was in stock in Georgia and they refuse to give me an answer.

May 9th (Friday): Call and they say they are working on it. I go off on them and am promised that they will have updated tracking information for me on Monday. To please give them time. Tell me to call back on Monday.

May 12th:(Monday) I call and they are "still working on it". I demand a refund yet again and am told again..."sorry no refunds. can only give you a store credit". They swear that they will have the tracking info by Friday. Please give them till them to get it straight as they are working SO hard to get this right for me.

May 16th:(today) I call and am told to wait for a manager. Manager comes on and says that because the item is in California, and not Georgia, that the shipping cost is much more and they want $200 MORE MONEY. I tell them that my lawyer will in contact with them. They say that they will after all give me a refund but it will take 4 to 6 weeks. I tell them it took them 8 hours to take the money out of my bank account and that I need this money to go buy another trike now, not in 6 weeks. They tell me that's not possible and when I get irate and tell them that my lawyer will contact them, they say "fine, he'll be more reasonable then you are right now" and hang up on me.

I am now disputing all charges with my bank and my credit card company. AVOID THIS THIEVES AT ALL COST.

carolp23
5/14/14

I was looking to buy a pontoon boat and saw the site. It is extremely deceptive. The boats shown don't come with motors, which is why they are so low. They say they make the boats in their own factory, but most of the other stuff on the site comes from China. The customer service man was pushy and somewhat rude when I asked which branded pontoon boats theirs compares to. He didn't know the brands and said theirs were much better. When I asked for reviews of several satisfied customers he had none. This would have been a $20,000 purchase, they blew it!

gregc22
4/30/14

I ordered an electric ATV for my child. The price was the lowest on the internet at the time. The sales dept. was pushy but not rude. I did get the "its not free shipping to a residence" after I ordered. I wanted to cancel after I started to get that "uh-oh" feeling and still got sucked in. I assumed the ATV would be shipped from within the USA as they have an actual facility in Joliet, IL. because I try to avoid drop shipments direct from China. I was wrong however. The ATV was dropped shipped directly from China and entered customs through Los Angelas, CA. Most of there orders do. That's why the prices are low but that's that's also why they have so many issues. Little or no quality control here. Anyways, that's a long way for an ATV to travel. After much worrying, the ATV did arrive, not on-time but close. The ATV was secured to a steel frame/crate on a pallet with a box cover. It was next to impossible to inspect before signing for delivery. I had 30 days before my parts warranty expired so I kept that in mind. Upon opening I discovered that the ATV was in many parts and un-assembled and without instructions. This is not a toy. I am not a mechanic. Luckily I knew of someone who was into go-carts and he assembled it for me in his shop for $100.00. He informed that some parts were missing and damaged during shipping. I e-mailed Safewholesale and they put me in contact with the ATV manufacturer with a rep. in California. They were attentive and shipped me the parts that I needed after I sent them pictures, free of charge. The ATV is great! My child loves it. Not your typical buying experience here but I couldn't find anywhere else to buy an electric ATV in the USA that was worthy based on its power vs. price. I feel like a lucky person after reading all the complaints.

justinb68
4/28/14

I ordered a sectional 6 1/2 weeks ago and was told it would take 2-4 weeks. When i call their customer service line, they are extremely rude and lie about where my couch is. I just got the couch today. It was put in my garage by the delivery company. The boxes were torn up and in terrible condition. The I opened the boxes I found that my couches were all broken, thrown off a roof broken..... I called the customer service line and was yelled at because I was quite upset, and told the don't give refunds or compensate for negligence. I now have to send pics to them and send it back. Luckily they said they agree to send me another one, but who knows how long or if they actually will. The worst company I have ever dealt with!!! To bad this site doesn't go into negative star ratings.

hildab1
4/7/14

I am so nervous with my $$$ I bought an $1,800 go kart and it hasn't arrived. UPS told me tracking info is incorrect! Btw, it is safe wholesales tracking info who mailed 2 me.
I'm mad I didn't review company b4 placing an order. :(
What's next? Omg!

hollyw14
4/4/14

Rude please let me know if anyone has done a layaway and actually got what they paid for. I was thinking about the wandaygo. camper by layaway scared to to deal with these people after all the bad review. What a shame, lots of nice stuff. They were very rude and pushy on the phone all they wanted was a credit card number then would send an invoice NOT no where to sign up online and pay like a business.. He said they do not have a bank? wow. What a shame. They suck because such nice things. there. Cheap. Want to hear more please.

amyf14
3/18/14

I received a confirmation that my order was received, then I had 3 telephone calls and a text from saferwholesale within 5 minutes saying that saferwholesale needed payment ASAP.

When I returned saferwholesale's call, the rep (didn’t get his name), informed me that the card did not go through and wanted to know if I could pay via e-check or another credit card. He was very pushy as I informed him that I would have to call him back after I spoke with my husband. He even asked when my husband would be home.

After the conversation, I texted back that I wanted to cancel my order. His reply was that your company does not cancel orders.

He wanted to know why the card declined and why I would try to buy something on a card without money available. He went on to say that he was going to send me to their “fraud dept”.

I texted that I wanted to cancel the order because he was being too pushy.

After threatening me with the fraud dept. text, he then texted me to call the number on the back of the card and ask for “Jeremy” and my limit would be increased.

After speaking with my husband, I found out that the card has 2 lines of credit, one for purchases anywhere and the other for a specific place of business. There was credit available, but only for the specific place of business. I did not know that at the time.

Even though there is a place that says "Edit/Cancel Order" you can't cancel order.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS "BUSINESS".

kylek22
3/8/14

I can not comment on the quality of the products. However, after my chat with one of the sales representatives this morning the other negative reviews do not surprise me. The sales representative was very rude. I just wanted to get an estimate on their shipping charges and he refused to give me any prices unless I was planning on purchasing from them that day and told me to contact them when I was ready to purchase. I told him that if we felt the prices were right we were ready to purchase. He still would not tell me what their shipping rates were and wanted to know how much I was willing to pay. I gave him the price that another website was selling the exact same product for less and asked if he could beat that price. He said he could only beat it by a few bucks but could not give me the other items the other website was offering. I asked what he meant, just the free items or the warranty and what price he could give me. Instead of responding to my question, he disconnected the chat. It is obvious this company only cares about making money and not the customer. From what they advertise on their website their prices are extremely high and if you are looking for ATVs I recommend you check out http://www.superiorpowersports.com or http://www.powersportsmax.com instead.

heatherb35
2/19/14

My sales person Craig was so happy to sell me a $5200 car port to be shipped and installed in Arizona. Said it could be 4 weeks to have it delivered.
My husband has been preparing the ground where the item was to be installed and wanted me to find out when should expect it, as it has now been 4 weeks.

Today, 4 weeks later Craig calls me to say, there has been a problem with the quote as there is an additional $1200 we HAVE to pay because there are building codes in the state of Arizona.

I said I am NOT PAYING $1200 more... I did not agree to that amount. Just refund my order. He said he would charge me $500 to cancel the order.
I said you cannot legally hold ME ACCOUNTABLE for YOUR ERROR in pricing a product. You cannot legally hold me responsible for a cancellation fee either.

Unfortunately his boss ARGUED that I was OBLIGATED to pay them - no matter that they didnt do their homework BEOFRE they made the sale
So I called my credit card company, filed a dispute.

randys19
2/16/14

SaferWholesale was Great! We received the new sauna last week. It was easy to assemble and looks to be of very sound construction. My wife and I have had conventional saunas for over 40 years in Wisconsin, but this was our first significant experience with infrared. Suffice it to say, my wife greatly prefers our new Yukon to any we've had before. I am also delighted with how quickly it heats ups and how well the heat penetrates my body. We've been doing two or three sessions of 20 to 30 minutes alternated with cooling down in the pool every day for the past week and I already notice reduced joint pain and an improvement in the look and feel of my skin. I'd highly recommend the Yukon sauna to anyone.

ingridm3
2/13/14

I ordered a motorcycle helmet in October. I never received it. The customer service reps claim that they sent it and because no one answered the door the helmet was returned. I got no notices on my door from FEDEX or UPS and there is ALWAYS someone home. I requested a refund. I was emailed that I would receive a refund check which I have never received. When I call, I'm instructed to email the manager. The manager does not reply to my emails. Stay AWAY!

dannyg13
1/31/14

I ordered a scooter and I was suppose to get free shipping to a business and $50.00 off if I used a e check so I did.After it was totaled the $50.00 was not taken off so i called them and the sales rep said the shipping wasn't free it would be $165.00 for shipping so I told him to cancell the order and he said there would be a 30% cancelation fee I told him i don't think so and he couldn't do that he said he can do what he wants so I said I would call the bank and hung up after he was hollering at me telling me i need to read the details in the sale.After i hung up a few minutes later the sales manager called me appologizing about the sales guy and said he would send it to me free shipping as stated.I decided to just cancell the order anyhow and he just said goodbye.I know contacted my bank and at a cost of $30.00 to stop payment incase they decide to try and cash out on the echeck .If they do I will follow up in an agressive legal way.I do not feel good about this company in any way.UPDATE: The thieving company went ahead and deducted the money from my account by changing the check number and charged from another company.If you like your money DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

jacquelinec1
1/18/14

I'm an Edmonton, Alberta customer and I just bought one of the easy set up party tent for $462.50. I knew from experience that the cheap tents are pretty much disposable. I took a gamble on this (sorry) hoakie website in hopes that it would actually deliver on service and product. To my surprise it did. The tent and frame are exactly as pictured and expected and it arrived UPS at our door within 2 business days of receiving the tracking number. Total days from order to delivery 4. My emails were replied to by three staff within hours of making requests. The website is a little over the top but I wouldn't hesitate topurchase from them again. Jacqueline C.

mattd19
1/10/14

Here's a timeline of the events that took place...

Dec.20th - Ordered product through Scott (Manager) double checked with him the product I ordered was available for purchase - He confirmed it was...took my credit card # and proceeded to charge the full amount before it was shipped...Order went into processing...

Dec 23rd - Emailed - customerservice@saferwholesale.com to check on the status of my order...

Dec 26th - Phone to check on order with Scott - he wasn't available left msg with receptionist..Received email back from Gerardo at tracking@saferwholesale.com stating total ship time from date of order is between 10 – 15 business days. I will see a tracking # between the 9th and 11th business day...

Jan 02 - Phoned and talked to Micky no tracking # yet he's going to print off receipt and leave it on Tim's Murphy's (Product Manager) desk and he'll get back to me within 24hrs...

Jan.03 - Phoned to follow up since it's been more than 24hrs - talked to Micky - says I’m scheduled for a call back from Tim - end of conversation

Jan.06 - No call back from Tim - phoned to follow up again - talked to Micky - notes on account - item not available anymore has been discontinued - issue refund - will receive in 7-10 business days...

Summary: received full refund back on card...Never spoke to Tim once...It would have been nice to get a phone call back explaining the situation instead of getting the run around...

jimmyn6
1/10/14

Worst Site Ever. Wont return emails. Phone support is rude and unhelpful. Its been a month and I still dont have my order. Lied to by phone support said I would have my tracking number on Monday still nothing. STAY AWAY.

karens51
12/31/13

I purchased a party tent from this company
It broke after 1 night. They refused to do anything about it. The worst customer service from Artie a manager. He was rude blamed me stating it was my fault for leaving it up overnight. It's a party tent. I would not ever advise anyone to do business with this company.

billt26
11/19/13

I am very familiar with this website. Using the website from the long time and enjoying my online shopping with the saferwholesale.com. I am also getting good discount using the coupons. Last time, I bought a mobile case and got the product within few hours. As a lone time user, I am also getting good promotion packages with the company. Great website having sound customer satisfaction management. Excellent shipping services.

chandrak1
11/19/13

I am reading the reviews available on this page. My experience with the saferwholesale.com is very attractive. I have been bought the items several times and every time I enjoyed my shopping on this website. Very easy to access, mobile friendly and great services by the sales staff. Fast and express courier delivery with tracking record. Perfect online shopping portal. I will give 10 out of 10.

saching2
11/19/13

I purchased baby items from this website. My doctor advised me to buy quality baby foods and other products. One of my friends suggested me to buy the items from this website. I am very happy to say that this website is really very helpful if you want to go for the quick and safe deal. Their shipment policy is very good. You will receive your packet within few days even few hours after the confirmation. I am happy to be their customer.

jethal
11/19/13

Dear friends…I am writing my first review on this website. I have a positive review about the company as I am 100% satisfied with their services. The quality products and the fast delivery system are the best points of their services. Their customer management is very good and they have all facts about what a user wants. At last, I want to convey my thanks to each and every member of this quality website.

shenew
11/19/13

I am a working lady and I have a baby who is 5 year old. I was looking for good soft toys for him and I booked from this website. I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. It was an easy deal and enjoyed my shopping on this portal. It was the excellent experience.

naveenj
11/19/13

What a perfect deal! I think it was one of the best online deals I did. Everything was easy and I completed my whole month shopping with in 1 hour. It was the wonderful experience while dealing on this great shopping portal. I am going to recommend this website to all of my friends who are very active in the online shopping. At last, I want to say thanks to all team members of this great shopping website.

chandrah
11/19/13

I ordered by gift set yesterday and got today. It was one of the fastest deals I faced ever. The packing was good. I am very happy with the quick and fast delivery of my packet. I booked it through normal procedure but they treated the delivery as an express method. Now I am planning to buy some more fashion accessories for an upcoming event.

sheetalf
11/18/13

I purchased gift items for weddings. It was the good deal. I am very satisfied with their services. They are very professional in dealing the client’s queries. Their customer management is very fair. I recommend this company to all of my friends. You will get a good experience of online shopping with this website. Cool and perfect…thanks.

sohil
11/18/13

I was looking for a cheap mobile charger and I got with this website. I tried on several websites but not got my pet charger. It was a smooth deal and I completed the whole procedure within few clicks of mouse. I am very happy with the experience of online shopping with the website. I got my shipment within 1 day with an express courier service.

bholendru
11/18/13

I am very happy with the saferwholesale.com. I am a long time customer of this company and getting the fine deals every time. Last time I bought accessories for my living room. Surprisingly to say that this time I got much better discount on the deal. I ordered the items and got within 2 days. It was the wonderful deal and I convey my best wishes to the team saferwholesale.com.

jordand14
11/16/13

This Jewelry Cosmetic Makeup Train Case Bag it so convenient to carry. I can literally carry my entire cosmetic and jewelry wardrobe in this spacious yet elegant bag. Plus being a woman what else do I want other than style and comfort, of course low rates of these bags were by far the most attractive feature for me.

soumyak
11/16/13

Hi! I received my headphones, both of them, in perfect condition and quicker than I actually expected. I have a thing for headphones and I own many, but these two new members to the club have surely added some charm; they look beautiful. I am perhaps all praises because of the amazing assistance I get every time I purchase any product from SaferWholesale.

subhrajyotir
11/16/13

I bought a 2 piece suitcase set from SaferWholesale, shipping awesome, product awesome, my trip, well already feels awesome! The suitcase looks just amazing and I cannot wait to take it out and flaunt it. The smaller one fits just right for my sister, ah! she is all smiles! Thanks for a lovely deal at a wonderful price with a truly prompt service!

ankhic
11/16/13

Wow I finally have my tab in hand and I am extremely pleased with it. I did not think it would arrive so soon, it was almost like an unexpected surprise. No discrepancies, just the way the product looked and was described, in fact I would say the real one looks better. I totally trust SaferWholesale and would recommend everyone to buy from here, whatever you want!

prithhid
11/16/13

1) I received my Clear Glass Basin Vessel today and I truly have no words to express how happy I am with the product. I did not waste a minute to get it installed, and ta-da, my washroom has an all new look. I am going to get bag full of compliments from guests this Christmas, all thanks to SaferWholesale, for the wonderful product and offer!

dwayneo3
11/16/13

The Brand New Pro Jewelry Cosmetic Makeup Train Case Bag with Lockable Artist Aluminum Box w/ Strap it so convenient to carry. I can literally carry my entire cosmetic and jewelry wardrobe in this spacious yet elegant bag. Plus being a woman what else do I want other than style and comfort, of course low rates of these bags were by far the most attractive feature for me.

rayb38
11/15/13

I never knew St. Petersburg Iron Dual Swing Driveway Gate 16' x 6'3'" would be so easy to maintain. Since the past one year, I hardly felt the need to get this gate maintained or repaired. It still appears to be the same sleek and classy gate I bought year ago in no more than $1,479.95. Apparently, it will not demand a dime from in the following year as well.

khulbep
11/15/13

I am reviewing any website first time. I have purchased from saferwholesale.com several times. Usually I purchased only the clothes for my kid and myself but this time I did the shopping of notebook and it was the smooth deal. The accessories I got in the packet were beautifully packed. Honestly, I will give full marks for their business. They are doing the online business in a great manner. Their shipment policy is very fast and you will receive your order within 2 days.

shopiam
11/15/13

I have ordered multiple times and every time I got great deal from this company. I am very happy to say that I will do again in the future as I loved this company policy, customer management and methods of sales. The prices listed on the website are extremely competitive with quality of range of products. Top job guys!!! Very much impressed with their way of doing business. They are making the client happy on every deal. Try once and feel the difference.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
joyceh
A: Has anyone made a purchace from the Saferwholesale wesite? Looking for a UTV and their prices seem to good to be real.
3/13/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for SaferWholesale