US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 81 reviews)

longv

Hi this is my first time order in here , it was a good prices to order in here ,for everything thank you (in 179 reviews)

kimp23

I got in touch with Jerry and he had the problem taken care of in less than 2 weeks. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jonathanj24
10/24/15

great pricing and quality product

carolel8
10/23/15

I ordered a custom 1947 Chev GolfCart for a BirthdayGift for my husband in July. our sales person was Creig .Wepaid $7500 for this cart.We did received the cart in August shipped via UPS -Overnite Trucking . we advised that we had shop with a fork lift to unload the cart when. We Rec'D it. For some reason the had it delivered to a wrecker service company less then 1 mile from our shop . the cart was very damaged,the fiberglass was cracked.I contacted their claims Dept I spoke withJerry .He advised to have someone local to fix it and send him the estiment I done as he requested . I called Jerry I inquire if he reviewed the claim estiment. He advised it was to high .,I replied this is the only person local who can fix fiber glass.Ithen said just sent us a new body,and we will send you this one back. He advised he have to check with someone named Patric todo this and he'd call me back. this was in Sept and still No. Call.If I. All and ask for claims Man called Dan says their are lots of people waiting and. It would be over a 2 hour wait .I have. Waited as long as 3 hours to never have anyone answer. If only if only had read the reviews on this company I certainly would have never ordered anything from them. They lost allot of business because if how they have treated us. Our church was going to order some tents and tables for them ,.im on that commity and I said No to that .

brandonc37
10/19/15

well experience eyy heres my experience i had purchased a atv id say about 6 months ago the kandi grim reaper which was not the 4 wheeler i had purchased but i didnt want to make a big deal out of it i had ordered the xa300 quad was suppose to be refunded never happened think it was something like 400 or 500$ so i contacted customer service and being put on hold for 45-50 mins my phone dies and i forget it and call back agian in 2 days to bed talked to by a rude salesperson and claimed that i was but now the plot starts to thicken. i received my atv about 3 weeks later and heres the good part there were parts missing like nuts and bolts to the front a arms/wheels one rear wheel would not hold air and constintly goes flat in which iv went and got new tires and rims for it along with the nuts and bolts i had to scavage off of a old quad i had the fuel filter had a hole the gas tank pet$#*! leaked daily and i loose more gas the fuel filter i replaced and now i only put enough gas in it for 1 or 2 rides in which

josev23
10/11/15

Great customer service well organized fast system and great attention.

hermand20
10/5/15

Please do not do business with this this company. They are in the business of stealing your money. I'm the person who purchased the Treadmil. After 30 days they realized they did not have the parts to ship out my order. I cancell my order as they requested. I waited 30 days for my check to be released. Guess what. 5 months later they still refuse to give me my $4000 refund. They responded to my last review, stating they are working to resolve this issue. There is nothing to resolve. I order a product...you relieved $4000 from my checking account....the merchandise I ordered was not available....so by law you are required to return my money. Simple as that. Not negotiate to send me $1000........$3000 short of what you owe me

Please do not use this company. They will steal your money. Please do research on this company. Their is a class action suit pending now against this company

dougp21
10/1/15

Ordered a high end excercise bike and gave the salesman an e check BAD IDEA the equipment was never delivered and four weeks later I was informed it would not be and I could expect my funds to be held for another 30 days. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

joej57
9/27/15

prompt excellent customer service

rafaeld19
9/26/15

The sandviper I received was well built and rides great. Onlubhad one issue with bad throttle which was replaced twice ril we received the correct part with the correct connector. So based on the product performance I would raise my rating from a one tona three. The customer service and operations were problematic at first but everything was satisfied including the shipping charge which they refunded at 50% for the right product I would purchase from them again and be very clear bout shipping expectations.

edwards72
9/20/15

Okay , ordered on Aug 14, received solar panel and that was it ...where is the solar unit ??? Lost it in the mail after waiting 6 weeks for somthing that was to take 10 to 15 days, lies lies , now my solar unit arrive battery all drained and acid all over my converter, please never shop with these people ,, THE WORK EVER ....NEVER AGAIN.

lynneb15
9/16/15

I'm only giving this experience a ONE STAR, because it wouldn't let me go any lower!!!
We ordered a cantilever umbrella, like one we had in the past. Paid them $370 for a Tobago umbrella and they sent us a cheap Blue Wave $200 umbrella instead!!!!(but stamped Tobago on the box!!!)

When our order came the first time, the "customer service" people were HORRENDOUS!!! They said they sent me an email telling me my order was coming. No - never got one. Then they said already sent, and delivered! It wasn't. They screwed up the address, and had to beg them to send me the tracking number.
I tracked it down on MY OWN, no help from them, and to find out it wasn't the one we ordered!!! WHAT A RIP-OFF!!! Never order from them again!

vernt5
9/14/15

I have made two offers for a utv but no response so far

artm23
9/13/15

Still waiting to hear back on questions that have been asked. No information has been provided as of yet. I assume there is no live monitoring of the site so I'll patiently wait. Overall products seem to be available at a fair price, comparable to other similar sites.

anthonys100
9/13/15

I have got a X terme xb 504 scooter my sela was bill .. And he was a good sale men

feliciaj3
9/13/15

My experience was horrific. I have been called out of my name. I have been hung up on 7 times today. Your sales team refuse to provide their name(s) and will not transfer me to the sales manager of the department.

gregk15
9/12/15

Gerardo who is a sales "manager" is useless! II was told that I would receive my child's 4 wheeler by a certain date. It was to be a gift for going back to school. He told me it would be another week along with no apology. He was so rude he hung up on me 2 times and then just put me on hold like a teenage girl. I can't blame it for being that time of month because he is just a pain prick. Don't order from these people...they will give you a run around. I guess you get what you pay for.

veronicap6
9/11/15

I called with a million questions about 2 scooters I was interested in and John was fabulous helping me out with finding the correct ones and getting the right financing. Thank you so much!!!

christopherj33
9/6/15

Pretty good. Could use better communication via email

susiec8
9/6/15

The salesman I spoke with very nice.

davem127
9/5/15

I bought a sauna her and it is AWESOME ! I am currently buyong a scooter too ! This place is GREAT!!

I am starting to become concerned!!! I am waiting for a call back for over 5 days, I have not heard from anyone regarding my inquiry abut a scooter purchase.... I will update this forum once I hear back!!

dalec26
9/1/15

Ordered an electric dolly! Was not told it would take 12 to 15 (working) days for it to get shipped! I need the dolly today, not next week!!! Still waiting! They have been paid, " up front," Still no product or conversation with company fall guy!!!

genes49
8/31/15

I ordered my motor scooter thru Alex in sales. He offered me certain perks for purchasing the item. He was polite and knowledgeable. I paid for the item by check and received the discount that was offered. The Motor Scooter was delivered within the time frame stated, was in excellent condition and all conditions were met. This was a very favorable transaction and I would definitely purchase from this company again.

thorf
8/31/15

Overall good...very attentive!

dalem38
8/28/15

I purchased an electric Tricycle bike from Safer Wholesale. This was on line. I received purchase via UPS. I took the bike to an electric bike store in Fort Lauderdale. It has an electric controller, and I wanted to make certain that everything was connected properly. The bike is smooth. It can cruise between 18 to 21 mph, and has about a 20 mile range. There is a basket in rear with fenders over the tires. I paid a lot less on line wholesale for an electric bike of this quality. The advertisements by Safer Wholesale were very accurate. Customer service was very prompt.

jilln2
8/22/15

Over a year ago I bought a 4000$ treadmill from these con artists.... The item was never received they never never sent me a refund check ! They told me I had to send them a pre paid fedex envelope which I did and atill no check ! It's scum bags from safer wholesale that are posting the good reviews ! I have contacted the attorney general in my area to close these clowns down ! I also have contacted the fbi because this is complete fraud ! They have nothing forsale but bull$#*! ! If I was a con artist I could sit home and make up reviews all day for fake crap ! Beware

jasonc91
8/21/15

great

angelc21
8/20/15

I bought my son a atv from this site. Same day I received the four wheeler had problems with it. Called and the company kept giving me the run around. Please don't waist your money. There a bunch of crooks.

jeffreyw27
8/19/15

Ordered a 110cc 4 wheeler for my son and was nervous after reading the reviews online but gave them a shot.
When I read free shipping I said why not try it. Was way mislead, after placing the order I see they charged more after I used my checking account for the 50 bucks off. When I emailed them they said oh it comes from California and costs 150 extra! But they used the $50 discount for using the checking account so it is $100 in shipping now. I said cancel it and they said I missed a Small box explanning this, I said normally when you read free shipping why would you look for anything else? So the guy gave another $25 off in shipping. So total for the machine now is $572 so is my sons bday gift so I said I didn't want to pay the restocking fee.
Now we are at the arrival of the machine, the carrier calls me on Friday and asked to set up delivery and I asked where they are and they were in the same town I work, so I picked up to save on time etc.
I get home excited to get this going and hoping for a quick set up.
1. Left front tire won't go on properly so I had to work at it, I finally get it on and you can only finger tighten the nut so the wheel will turn. So that is still not right. Bearing problem
2. I fill the tank with gas after charging the battery and I look on the floor and gas is leaking, due to a major crack in the fuel line.
3. The fuel line from the gas shut off to carb is not even in existence on the machine and not in the box.
4. Assembly directions, not even in the box.
5. Seat bracket that the seat hooks to is on backwards.
6. Wouldn't start after getting new fuel line hoses at local parts store and new clamps.
7. Rear tail light came on and the front light did not, so hoping once it starts maybe it will come on.

I will have to take this to a mechanic as I am not a small engine person and hope they can fit it in before my sons birthday on 9/4/15.

I sent an email very similar to this one on Friday 8/14/15 and no response. Just a bad purchase and very very disappointed .

Please do lots of research before ordering anything from this website and company.

charlesd62
8/19/15

I ordered a scooter from you. Received it damaged. You were good about replacing the damaged part. Now I ordered a replacement battery from you. Took 3 weeks to get it. Over $400 and you sent me the wrong battery. I've called and called you guys and you keep saying you will call me back and you haven't! Either refund my money or send me the correct battery! Is that too much to ask? What's so hard about that!?

bena32
8/18/15

Web site is easy to use and list a vatiety of products

haydenw14
8/18/15

Found your website by chance. It took me a while to find it the second time and saved it to my favorites. Your pricing is very competitive and description of items leaves no questions . Love your website !!!

chuel1
8/14/15

I hope the CEO reads this. Remember this, CUSTOMERS PAY YOU AND YOUR COMPANY. Customers want great SERVICE and PRODUCTS. I ordered an 80cc Dewey Bicycle With Engine. I bought it to save me gas money. I started the engine and in a few minutes the chain broke and one of the pins flew and scraped my left back cap. I ordered the parts I needed, but the parts they give me were worst. I was frustrated and wanted my money back! They have a no return policy, my warranty was a little over a month (No confidence in their products and what they do). If you really want to return it, you have to pay all of the shipping cost and they get to keep a certain % of the sale. It's like me giving you a crappy product and if you want to give it back to me, I get to keep 50% of your money. I still have proof of me emailing them multiple times, and they won't respond to me like they use to when I first purchased the bike. It's just one thing after another with their product and parts.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

richardp77
8/14/15

I ORDERED A ODESSA DUEL SWING IRON DRIVE WAY GATE 7/13/2015 AT WHICH TIME I WAS TOLD THE GATE WOULD BE DELIVERED WITHIN 3 TO 4 WEEKS! AFTER THE FIRST WEEK I RECEIVED A CALL ASKING IF I WOULD TAKE A DIFFERENT GATE THAN THE ONE I ORDERED. I TOLD THEM AT THAT TIME I NEEDED TO RESEARCH THAT GATE TO SEE IF IT WOULD BE ONE IN WHICH I LIKED. NO ONE CALLED BACK! I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL REPRESENTATIVES FROM GREAT SPORTS. EACH TIME I HAVE HAD TO CONTACT THEM. I CALLED THEM BACK SEVEAL TIMES TO GET A DELIVERY DATE. 8/5/2015 I CALLED AND THEY SAID THE ODESSA GATE WAS NOT AVAILABLE, AT THAT TIME THEY UPGRADED THE GATE TO A 14' ST. PETERSBURG DUEL SWING GATE IN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GOING TO SHIP WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I WAS WRONG. TODAY I CALLED THEM BACK @ 09:00 AM TO GET THE DELIVERY DATE TO ONLY FIND OUT IT WOULDENT SHIP UNTIL THE 12TH AND WOULDN'T BE DELIVERED UNTIL TUESDAY 8/18 OR WEDNESDAY 8/19 OF THE NEXT WEEK. WOW! WHAT A RUNAROUND. IT SURE DIDN'T TAKE THEM LONG TO TAKE MY MONEY!

I SENT THIS REVIEW 8/13/2015. TODAY IS 8/18/15 AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY GATE. AT THIS TIME I THINK THEY HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY AND DONT EVEN HAVE THE PRODUCT (14' DUEL OPENING GATE) THEY UPGRADED ME WITH. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY EVER HAD THE PRODUCT I FIRST ORDERED. WHAT A PIECE OF SH__ COMPANY!

9/9/2015 Someone with the company asked for information on my order so they could help. Bull $#*!! I sent it to them and am still waiting on a reply. I am still waiting on the gate!!! Not only did they have to build the gate, They had to melt and form the iron to build it with. They are LIERS, LIERS LIERS!!!!! I WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND ADVISE EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME.
Sales # G644362

alanw39
8/13/15

Do not do business with this company! No support or assistance to open issues. In fact, when the reply to this from a "customer service" person is posted they have no intention of resolving the issues!

They push you to pay in advance, deliver late and if a problem will not address.

The "administration" person only push you off with a "we're working on it" I have called every week since 6-29-15 and now they are insulting me with a $100 settlement offer.

The repairs I had to do where over $400 and now they are just ignoring me!

Legal action seems to be the only direction left for me to take.

Do not be mislead by a reply to me that "just give us a call and we will take care of you"

Scam people.

Tip for consumers: Stay away! This group has poor customer service / support.

thomasc86
8/12/15

I applied for credit to get a utv was turned down credit score is good felt very cheap finance agencys are a joke

christiann16
8/11/15

bought the moped about a month ago, it took a week for the bike to get here, thats about the only good thing about the whole experience, took just about a month for the title to arrive, i have now had the moped titled for about 3 days, and today the exhaust fell off which is also part of the bracket for the wheel in the rear, long story short, bent to $#*! wheel and no more heat shield on the exhaust.

i do not recommend this bike or this site at all

michaell140
8/10/15

Your website has good deals and I like that you give the option to make an offer.

Problem is your follow up leaves much to be desired.

I'll be very frank, I had money in hand but nobody wanted to take it.

A lot of good talking points........and then nothing. Really a bad business model.

A good example is that I made an offer last evening, never heard from anyone last night......got two emails today. One reminding me that your having a sale and one about this survey.

Still no yes or no to my offer. I'm still reviewing your sale prices and will likely buy…......if I can ever get someone to take my money.

emilyb45
8/7/15

Haven't bought anything yet but it was the fastest email sent back

marks259
8/6/15

You guys do bad business, you wasted my time. You don't do price matching, I made a deal, then you guys reneged, took money out of my bank account, lied to me over and over again. I will never buy anything from you again. Get your act together, so nobody else has to go through the mess i did...

brians149
7/31/15

I gave my offer on a towdolly and iam still waiting

johnnyh22
7/31/15

Ordered a 300 c tornado trike Joe was very knowledgeable and treated me very well he helped me out very much. Have not. Received my trike yet but can't wait .

smithl13
7/31/15

Never order from you before, but I am impressed and would like to be the first to order from here, so I can share it with all the others.

brentg16
7/30/15

I bought 2 dirt bikes from SaferWholesale for my kids last Christmas (December 2014) for a total of $849.00. Both pieces of crap have already become useless as of March 2014. One bike arrived in the crate already having problems. The instructions for assembling the remainder of the dirt bike were also useless. Fortunately, I knew enough about dirt bikes to be able to assemble them properly. The pulley assembly to pull-start the engine frequently sticks on one of the dirt bikes causing the casing to have to be removed, the pulley fixed and reinstalled to simply start it. The brakes on both dirt bikes wore out in less than 2 months and is not easily replaced making the bikes dangerous to ride. The tires that come on them from the factory are crap! The rear tire on both bikes wore through and popped within 6 months and that was without much riding. I ordered a replacement rear tire from SaferWholesale, providing them the info requested to order the proper tire, and they still sent me 2 wrong tires. Product is crap - customer service is crap. Keep these crappy, dangerous products out of our country!

arond13
7/27/15

Called with questions about financing and specs of the BMS Chelsea 150. Rep was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.

brucer26
7/27/15

the 300cc quad I bought, (motobrovo) is junk! shocks all blew out first time I rode it! IT WON'T RUN without the choke on to some degree. every time you ride you've gotta stop every ten minutes and tighten every bolt even when covered with lock-tite. Can't get parts for it and nobody will work on it because it's Chinese junk. It looks good just sitting there! shipping was slow, communication was tough at best. never again.

davidr174
7/26/15

very informative and helpful

zacharyh23
7/25/15

I was shopping for a childs ATV and they had a vast selection available.

michelew16
7/25/15

I was looking to purchase a 49 cc moped/scooter. Was led right to this website and immediately found what I was looking for!

catherineh20
7/25/15

A friend of mine bought the 125cc spider and was an extraordinary product for the price.

stefaniad1
7/24/15

i made an offer , a while back. you send email for "other discounts thru feedback" i go to chat with "arthur" asking him viable questions as, was offer accepted? what is shipping discount. ? if i bought the scooter on the 3rd and did not receive the 'Offer" price could i still get it at a sale price? well, all he said to me was yes you ship to hawaii , but one scooter will be 600 - 700. for shipping. then he never came back on.

lawrences29
7/24/15

it is hard to purchase from your company as it is in the US, and I am from Canada./ We don't get the same offers or special discounts as the US customers. You should have either an outlet or representitive in Canada.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question