US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 47 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 15 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 87 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

wendiw
1/3/15

I'm interested in products on your site, and potentially in becoming a distributor. I think you have an interesting assortment of products

cc107
1/3/15

Very good I love it

donalde6
1/2/15

bought a exerciser and never did receive and then I contacted them and I got a full refund

glendab5
1/2/15

Great products and deals!

sarahb117
1/1/15

Easy to use site. Lots of support. Amazing prices. A forever customer!

tomt53
1/1/15

Good selection on a variety of UTV's along with great communications from staff.

zens3
1/1/15

WARNING WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM SAFER WHOLESALE !!
Please do not make the same mistake I did. I ordered two minibikes for my kids as a Christmas present and was promised since it was over 3 weeks in advance that I would get them long before Christmas. Well Christmas has come and gone and no minibikes, so all I want is my money back and they give you the run around. Also they do their very best to get you to pay by check because they know if you pay with credit card you can dispute the charge and most likely would have to. That was another mistake I made in dealing with these people. If you order from safer wholesale I believe you will deeply regret it . Remember this is a real review from a real customer, a good portion of the positive reviews will naturally be fake so if you look at their track record you will see, I only wish I had read the reviews first..

Tip for consumers: The tip is simply DONT DO IT !!

clarab27
12/31/14

There is an old, abandoned, air field near our house that all of the RC enthusiasts go to to fly their planes. Our six year old son begs us 4-5 times a week to take him there so he can watch. He is mesmerized by the planes taking off and landing, and loves being there. We decided for xmas to buy him one so he'd have his very own plane to fly. While talking to one of the pilots one day he mentioned he bought his planes at saferwholesale.com. He's bought two different ones from them, and assured me the price couldn't be beat. Before purchasing I talked to customer service, and explained to them that this was going to be a xmas present, and I wanted to make sure it would be delivered by then. She assured me it would, and she was right. I got it in plenty of time. You should have seen my sons eyes when he opened that box. We took the plane to the airfield that very day. It started right up, and all the controls worked perfectly

daisyb3
12/31/14

The generator on my food truck went out a month or so ago. My backup generator was only 5000 watt and I couldn't keep the fridge, lights and slicer going at the same time. I found a great 10,000 watt generator at saferwholesale.com. This thing is awesome. I had it delivered express and it was here within two days. It also started right up after filled with gas. This thing is a beast. I can now power both the refrigerators, the lights, the slicer, and the blender without any hiccups. So relieved. Thanks so much guys. I will buy from you again.

jimb138
12/31/14

I got tired of the bed of my pick-up being filled with snow every morning so I decided to purchase a bed cover. I looked all over the web and found one priced really well at saferwholesale.com. I talked to their customer service and told them what kind of truck I had. They suggested the Tonneau roll-up truck bed cover. Their price was right, the customer service helpful, the shipping fast, and the item was exactly what I ordered. Very please with the transaction.

kevinr51
12/31/14

Good

johnm395
12/30/14

Call me a purest, but when I work out I don't care about any of the fancy workout equipment. All I want is my bench, and my free weights. The only problem is, my basement is overflowing with dumbbells. I recently found a dumbbell rack online at saferwholesale.com. I ordered two of them, and they're perfect. They were delivered quickly, I had no problems with the ordering process, and they arrived exactly as ordered. I will be a repeat customer.

cathyt12
12/30/14

We're planning a long vacation this winter, and all I plan on doing is laying on the beach and reading. I'm not going to make the same mistake as my previous vacation where I didn't bring enough to read. This year I planned on getting an eBook reader, and filling it to the brim with my favorite authors. While getting a Kindle was my first thought, there is just no way I'm paying that much money simply because of the brand name. I knew there were off-brand eBook readers that were every bit as good as an overpriced Kindle. I ended up finding one on saferwholesale.com. I bought the 7-inch E-book Reader 4. It arrived a few days later, and it works perfectly. It was also half the price as a Kindle. In the past few days I've loaded it up with books, and have read it every night. I couldn't be happier with my purchase

lexim4
12/30/14

I've been riding my bike the 5 miles to and from work for the past couple of years. The only thing I don't enjoy about it is that on particularly hot mornings I can arrive to work drenched in sweat. I figured the best way to get around this was to get a motor attachment for my bike. That way in the mornings I can turn the engine on if I get too hot, and then I can get my exercise in after work on the ride home. I bought my engine at saferwholesale.com. Their inventory of bike engines was vast. So vast that I wasn't exactly sure what I should buy. I gave their customer service a call, and told them what I needed. They were very helpful, and together we decided the chrome 80cc engine kit was the best bet. It even came with the gas tank. My order arrived just before Christmas. It was exactly what I was expecting, and I had it put together, and on the bike, in just a few hours. I filled it with gas, and it started right away. I'm very happy with this transaction.

pauls164
12/29/14

I was starting to accumulate a lot of gardening equipment around the side of my house. After finally getting tired of looking at it we decided something needed done. We searched both of the big box hardware stores in our town, and ther sheds started at a thousand dollars for the cheapest model. We found a much larger, and much nicer, shed online at saferwholesale.com. The shed we purchased online was almost twice the size, and $500 cheaper than the cheapest option in town. I just don't know how these brick and mortar stores can stay in business. Not only was it cheaper, they delivered it to my door for the same cost the hardware store was going to charge me to drive it 4 miles across town. After this experience saferwholesale.com has earned a new customer.

pamelap13
12/29/14

I've been using my old detox foot bath for a couple of years now. After I was diagnosed with a blood ailment I knew I needed it. I felt better every time I used it. A month ago it finally stopped working. I was despondent, and couldn't find one anywhere in town. No one even knew what I was talking about. I did some searching online and found just what I was looking for at saferwholesale.com. The only problem was, there were so many choices I couldn’t figure out what I wanted. I left my name on the website, and within ten minutes got a call from their customer service. I explained to them everything about my broken model, and they helped me pick out the correct model for my needs. That goodness they offered express shipping as I could feel my health deteriorating. Within two days I had my detox machine. I filled it up, turned it on, and viola, after one day I'm feeling so much better.

nakiaa
12/29/14

Our two older boys recently offered to sleep in a room in the basement so their sisters could each have their own bedroom. The only problem is that no realized how cold it got down there in the middle of the night. After putting in a couple of space heaters, and it still being to cold, we had some decisions to make. Putting in new duct work just wasn't going to work, so we decided on an electric fireplace. The best deal we could find anywhere, and we scoured not only town, but craigslist, was at saferwholesale.com. There we found many fireplaces to choose from, and all at prices that were about half of what we were finding anywhere else. I was a little concerned about the price being so low, but what was delivered was a quality product looking no different than those we say at Lowes. Overall a great experience.

markr103

So far so good.

robg17

To be continued

caram7

great

coralyng
12/29/14

Fast response! Can't say anything else because it is the first time I am buying here. Will see how it's is the full experience if the deal goes thru.

fredw23
12/28/14

I enjoy your website, especially the scooters and small economy cars (Snyder), but, I hesitate on ordering Chinese products because of difficulties with parts and professional service. I would appreciate more information on who manufactures the scooters. Are they mainland China, Taiwan? How long have they been manufacturing scooters? Are the manufacturers affiliated with Yamaha or Honda? How are they rated in China where they have already been selling? Example: Number 1 rated scooter in China! Over 200,000 sold in China! These would be helpful to a USA customer.
On the Snyder car, you must encourage them to redesign same basic mechanical components, BUT, go to Two wheels in front and one in the rear, plus go to front engine front wheel drive. This will create a winning design with a dramatic improvement in stability. The one wheel in front was disproved years ago in England. The design is probably fine for driving at slow speeds in large cities of China but not the best for USA. Go to www.eliomotors.com and have a look at a 3 wheeler, front engine, front wheel drive that will go into production in 2015 for $6800 in America. I would hope the Chinese could build something like it for your operation. I think they would sell like hotcakes! Thanks for asking for my 2 cents. Merry Christmas----------Fred

johnnyv6
12/28/14

your prices look down to earth reasonable!

scottf36
12/28/14

very good service frindly service will be back soon

tomw58
12/28/14

Very poor. I ordered a sauna, it was delivered damaged. That was almost 2 weeks ago. I still don't know what they're going to do about it despite numerous calls to the company.

georgeb85
12/28/14

I am a new subscriber..really like your web layout and prices..plan on purchasing soon,,thanks

maryb145
12/28/14

Wonderful site. I enjoy shopping and you have great products.

simonv11

Good service

mariaa51
12/27/14

I just dealt with saferwholesale.com for the first time recently. I coordinate parties, events, and conferences for a large hotel chain. One of the conferences recently requested we have some of those inflatable wind dancers at their outdoor luncheon. I have never in my life bought such a thing, and had no idea what it entailed. I called saferwholesale.com and explained the situation. They we very helpful, and explained to me exactly what I needed to buy, and how to set everything up. They even checked back with me to see if everything arrived ok. I do well over 100 events a year, and I know I will be buying from them again in the future. I love knowing I have a partner I can rely on.

kellyr44
12/27/14

I own a restaurant, and have been suspecting that my kitchen guys were moving product out the back door. For the past two months we've been buying more meat than we've been selling. I work both the front of the house, and the back, and can't keep an eye on these guys all of the time. I ran across saferwholesale.com while searching for security cameras. They had the best deal I could find on the products, and they had expedited shipping which I really needed. I set the cameras up a few weeks ago, and low and behold we stopped running out of product mid-week. Talk about an item paying for itself. I'm now buying a few more of these for the front of the house. Definitely worth the investment.

paulh120
12/26/14

I like the layout but the following box is a bit much. Even after you click no it still keeps popping up. Finally you just want to get away from the box.

stevend42

I APPRECIATE THE FAST SERVICE THAT YOU ALL GIVE

davec71
12/25/14

I dealt with Jeremy at Safer, I was buying a dirt bike for my grandson for Christmas, the service was friendly, and courteous . although the time was
limited and logistics impossible to get the bike to peace River Alberta, Some-
how I received the Bike on Dec. 18th.........And won't my grandson be Surprised ! Thanks safer Wholesale. Keep America strong by running a
Great business !!!!

aureliob10
12/25/14

i like the video & very good info. about this item.

robertc129
12/25/14

I was extremely pleased with the order placing process and I'm extremely pleased with the product I purchased and received.

tonyb76
12/23/14

Purchase a 125cc ATV. Vehicle arrived crated, appeared in good condition. Once uncrated, however, found left brake lever broken. Once battery was powered and wheels installed, vehicle neutral light comes on but entire left side wiring and ignition are not functioning. Can not seem to get any help to resolve the issue from customer service. Very disappointed!

tedg8
12/23/14

I am not please with the 4 wheeler or atv I received from you all. They scent me the wrong 4 wheeler or atv and the one I got was the wrong one it was scratch & damaged. I call and scent in pictures on 12/18/14. They was post to let me no something on 12/19/14. I called back and talk to man he told me they would call me back. Let me no something this 12/23/14 I haven't heard anything today. My Grandson not to happy that post to be his Christmas Present. My no 423-737-3908 call when you find out something. THINK YOU !

jackieq1
12/23/14

The worst experience of my life! My son will wake up on Christmas day without his wish. Your company offered me guaranteed delivery, I ordered it 2 weeks and I had to call 3 times yesterday to see why my order was not received to then receive an email that my order was canceled. Not to mention after further research overstock.com offers the same unit for $245 vs' $599 which was your sale price. Your manager Arty was extremely rude and did not offer any help or solution to the problem. I will never order from your company again and I'll make are everyone is aware of the kind of service you offer. Not even a curtosy call.

barryr17
12/23/14

well so far like your web page but haven't delta with you yet so cant really give feed back

brianm105

no one has called me back 732 890 4736

allenl26
12/22/14

Customer service is very poor. I had several problems with the gas tank leaking called several times never got any help.

johnm392
12/22/14

My job took us from sunny New Mexico, to constantly overcast Seattle. My mood went from always happy, to perpetually depressed. After doing some research I decided that maybe it was the lack of sunshine making me feel the way I was. I did some searching online for light therapy beds, and found one at saferwholesale.com. The price was much better than at the other stores I was looking at, for the same model even. I went ahead and purchased it, and am so happy that I did. Everything about the purchase, delivery, and setup went perfectly. For the past few weeks I've been spending thirty minutes a day in the bed and I feel like a whole new person. I've been telling all of my new friends in Seattle what a difference this bed has made in my life. I highly recommend both the bed, and saferwholesale.com.

alenm11
12/22/14

As a recently retired couple we decided to treat ourselves, and our family, and buy a new boat to spend the weekends on. We did a lot of research, and looked at a lot of boats. After finally deciding a pontoon boat was the best route we looked everywhere for the best deal. We found it at saferwholesale.com. The same boat at other places was at least $2000 more. We got a fully equipped boat, with motor, cover, depth finder, and seats for what a stripped down boat at the dealer cost. We just spent our first weekend on the boat with the grandkids, and are so happy we made this purchase. Everything went smoothly. We put the boat in the water, started the engine up, and we were off. We had one of the most enjoyable weekends we've had in a long time. So glad we made this purchase.

nicks79
12/22/14

I just got done with my first hour in our new sauna. We live in the UP of Michigan, and our winters here are brutal. We bought this sauna so we would have a place to relax, and keep warm, after work. We found our sauna saferwholesale.com. We dealt with their customer service rep briefly, which went very well, and placed our order. A few days later our sauna arrived in perfect condition. It took the to of us about thirty minutes to assemble the sauna. Then we simply plugged it and it was ready. I was very nervous about making such a large, physically and monetarily, purchase online, but I had absolutely no problems. Saferwholesale.com sells all kinds of stuff, and I will be returning the next time I need anything.

jenniferb85
12/21/14

Great so far!

chuckw11
12/21/14

I have had bad experience from you people I still have not received my order it has been a month I was promised 7 to 10 days .Do you do all your business this ??????????????? Order no 36649. Please reply .

jamesl110
12/20/14

You are the biggest thieves I have dealt with in my dealings on the net. .I would not order or tell any body any thing from you .I spent 2 months try to talk to someone about not getting what I ordered . your customer sevice is nonexistent all I got was qa run around and a loss of almost $200 so I think your company sux and are thieves dontsend me any offers .

timothyc21
12/20/14

this is for jeremy i rate you for being the best salesmam that worked with me and the best friendly with a smile on his face on the phone but cant see it but you can hear it keep up the good work and tell the boss man that when he picked you he was a wise man or wise woman who ever they are good decision for picking you good job and god bless you and the staff are family to me and god above in heaven above in the wonderful clouds have a safe and wonderful holiday christmas and a happy newyear coming 2015 and good luck on your new marrige and have many wonderful and tell your family we love them in gods eyes jeremy and we love all of the wonderful staff and the women in the office they do a beautyful job every keep up the good work i love everyone of you beautyful people signed timothy cole peace on earth.ö

benjec
12/20/14

called once about a utv that was miss represented on line. the man said thanks, and he would call me back with a special deal, for informing you of the mistake. never heard back ... also found same utv for less money.on other web site. customer service?

nikkib16
12/20/14

I have not ordered anything yet, but plan to do so in the near future! Great site....great prices.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
joyceh
A: Has anyone made a purchace from the Saferwholesale wesite? Looking for a UTV and their prices seem to good to be real.
3/13/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for SaferWholesale