US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 58 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 104 reviews)

nicks79

We dealt with their customer service rep briefly, which went very well, and placed our order. (in 131 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

arthurw14
4/20/15

I liked what I seen and plan to do some business with your company in the very near future.

williamm127
4/20/15

It was brief so relatively painless. I would definitely not recommend to my brethren of riders or any other veterans. I can't speak on the product only the staff and company. Avoid them and shop 1 of the other 1000 or so distributors.

stephanieo13
4/20/15

Iam looking for a nice sturdy scooter that is reasonably priced.

richm206
4/20/15

never ever ever going to buy from this place again! awful customer service and manger skills! after they get your money (mine was almost 9 grand) they don't give a f_ck about you or your order! they wait 2 weeks after you oder and tell you they cant get the color i want so theyll just send another color! i dont want another color! they said we dont understand why i just cant take the only color they have!? then got mad at me! very rude people to talk to, even the manager Tim is very unprofessional.

ernieb26
4/19/15

I'm the middle of placing an order, so far everything is goin ok. I like the fact that the company is willing to negotiate a better deal. And give other options for a discount.

josephp41
4/18/15

I just purchased a 300cc Trike, I didn't get the color I wanted Red I got my second Choice, Silver. Also this is 2015,So I was expecting to get a 2015 Motorcycle Trike...only to find out it was made in 2012! this is miss leading, in you ad for this trike dosen't say anything about this being made in 2012, Now I hope that I don't have to wait forever to get my Cert. of Origin !! Other than the things I talked about Your Sales and Teck Support was Nice to me.

stevens82
4/17/15

very helpfully would deal with saferwholesale for next purchase

fritzv2
4/17/15

Called me back was helpful with ???

dann588
4/17/15

I placed my order and my card was charged. its been 6 weeks and nothing?

darrellm21
4/17/15

It's been 23 days since I placed my order. I was told it will take 2-4 weeks for delivery but I have not heard except when I called to check on it a week ago. It was reiterated that it will take 2-4 weeks. It is almost 4 weeks and I have not heard if processing or shipping has started. I was told in email that I will get a notification when it is shipped. I haven't!!! I informed the sales guy, Ray that there is a week in May that I will not be available to check the shipment (I really want to be present)and he assured me that it will arrive way before the date. I am waiting very patiently.

vinniem1
4/17/15

Iv called and emailed u several time regarding buying Gas scooters
.I'm a used car dealer and wanted to add these.

heidic4
4/16/15

I placed a order for over $6,000 worth of fence I am still without 6 months later it took me having to call over 10 times to just get the claim started with the shipping company which really has nothing to do with me that is why corporations are supposed to have insurance to cover these kinds of things. Don't trust them!!!!!!!!

erics86
4/13/15

163cc Go-Cart - Requested Pink and got Red, Came with foldable keys with alarm buttons that don't seem to do anything for this gocart, nuts and bolts counts were off but spare parts gave enough to make things work, missing 1 axel key so one wheel wouldn't drive but picked up at local hardware store. Got it all together and running great kids love it!

110cc Kids Sport Utility ATV Quad - Brakes were mounted wrong, reset them and all good. Got the upgrades for Free! Remote Start Kill Alarm works great! Really quick!

70cc Fully Automatically 4 Stroke Dirt Bike - Wouldn't run, wasn't getting fuel, I had to remove and dismantle the carb, unfortunately the carb was built to not be dismantled so cut a flat groove in the rounded out screw heads and was able to use a flat head to dismantle it, found the fuel inlet hole was never drilled out during manufacturing so drilled it and and put it back together and it ran perfectly!

350w 24v Taurus Electric ATV Quad - Great starter atv for kids not fond of the noisy off road toys, ignition was under plastics unmounted, found when couldn't run and it mounts to the handlebars, the adjustable speeds is great for kids a little spooked.

andrewb109
4/12/15

IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH ALEX. HE HAS KEPT ME UP TO DATE ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER.... COULD NOT OF BEEN ANY BETTER....

larrys63
4/11/15

man was rude did not answer my question sorry way to run business

garyp41
4/10/15

I GARY W. POLLARD SR. OF Largo fl. had a $1400 credit on ACCOUNT , UNFORTUNATELY I WAS IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT, I WAS UNABLE TO USE THE PRODUCT THAT I PUT ON LAYAWAY, I DECIDED TO USE MY $$ ON LAYAWAY AS UN DONT DO REFUNDS, NO PROBLEM WITH TAHAT WITH ME , I WAS IN RETAIL FOR 30 YEARS, last week i ordered a champion bulls eye, was about 1100 dollars i was ok with losing a couple hundred dollars, i received my order yesterday, yall sent me a toto 125f atv. the toto retails at most $800 anywhere i serched the internet all day today, it seems you made an extra 5-600 $ extra from me, i called salesperson and he told me the bullseye was a toto, just diff name, which is false, i feel i have been taken big time, this atv u sent me is a piece of crap, its a kids atv, i was assured the bullseye was an adult atv, i was excited about getting it, salesman was very dis-honest with me, maybe because im a senior citizen and didnt know better, i have done a lot of homework on this,i feel my civil rights have been violated, i am contacting the bbb in illinois, and i am visiting joliet in may, i plan on filing a civil rights lawsuit when i am visiting there, this could b easily resolved if someone contacts me , however i called all day today and got dis-connected 4 times..i have heard good and bad reports about safer wholesale but i am willing to give my business to anyone, i dont pay attention to those negative blogs.. please someone call me and possibly we could resolve this, this atv that you sent me is worth nothing to me its a childs atv. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING MORE BUSINESS WITH SAFER IN FUTURE , BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW IM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YALL. PLEase someone contact, someone honest please.........

jamesp137

delivered as described, have had it up for approx. 10 years, still works fine

brandons42

I liked all your stuff

antonioh22
4/10/15

First time ever the I get a great service and info since I buy on line I can tell you guys how good is this great job I will recommend my friends to buy items or parts from this website well thank you see soon .

allenp20
4/10/15

My 4 wheeler arrived, very courteous truck driver. Got it all assembled runs great. Very well made.

michaelc155
4/10/15

I really enjoy watching and using your site, I show , and forward this to many of my contacts looking for items . I've often thought I could buy and sell easily doing Buisness through you. ... Regarding your advertising , my only complaint would be the anoying boxes floating continuously across the screen blocking the view and you just can't delete them fast enough , it becomes more of a pack man game.i own 2 scooters now , one runs great , the othere never has run right , but when there is more time I'll look at it . Right now I'm tied up mostly in a hospital , still recovering from injuries from 9/11 I was a law officer , badly injured , I have found my oxegen machine can fit in the trunk , and I can go from my wheel chair to my scooter and really have fun. I pass this on to other handicapped officers at our meetings .i think the trikes are a real possibility fore fore personal freedom for those of us normally stuck in a chair or a bed, once again the world is open . Thanks for making it affordable .

debbyh5
4/10/15

Ordering the 4-wheeler was made painless because of Dan, the salesman. We just got the 4-wheeler and one of the brake lights is broke - the little plactic part where it is screwed to the "bumper" is broke so it won't hold the screws! I guess we'll have to use some super glue. Not too happy about using super glue on a brand new 4-wheeler!!!

rickyr7
4/9/15

recieved quad on wed april 1 had punctured tire bent wheel bent rack and cosmetic damage. shipper# 985 278 910 please contact me @ 1989 777 3987

maksimz1
4/8/15

Called to get more information about saunas and was extremely disappointed. Rude customer service (person transferred me to someone else without letting me even finish my sentence). 2nd customer representative couldn't provide details about product and then just hung up. Horrible and unprofessional service. I was willing to spend thousands but will have to look elsewhere.

pauls179
4/8/15

Have never bought from you before. My experience with customer service so far has been top notch.

reinaldoh8
4/6/15

Great prices and great variety of products but more information is needed to buy to export.

seanw37
4/6/15

I bought an ATV for my girls birthday on march 24 and it has not run yet I called y'all y'all sent me to toa toa they sent me back to you you sent me back to them they rudely tried to help me then sent me back to you after finally dealing with Steve I got the part they said I needed and put it on and still not running I am afraid I will have to take it to a shop she has never even ridden it

dineshp1
4/6/15

Sles reps are so rude, and very unorganised, I had the most worst and terible time trying to work with them to apply my store credit for my order, this website and company sounds fishy.

raymondy3
4/6/15

This is my second time purchasing a snow thrower with taddwholesale and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They very accurately describe their items and ship promptly. They have a variety of products at great prices that you may not find anywhere. Once you buy from them you will find yourself searching through their inventory for your next purchase.

msgdickt

happy, as describe

dwaynek3
4/5/15

Ordered a purple and yellow tent (10' x 15'). Only place were I could find this size tent. Unfortunately it is on back order right now but I am very excited about having it in time for LSU baseball and football games.

charleyf7
4/5/15

I am impressed with the action from the sales department. I placed my order and they called immediately to verify and explained the shipping process and discounts. 1000 times better than one of your competitors with which I had placed an order and had to cancel due to lack of abilities. Can't rate anything else since my order has not shipped at this time.

richardw88
4/5/15

we wanted a golf cart for a long time, just could not find one we liked or for the price we wanted to pay for one. We saw your add on the net, there was one we liked right off, just not the color, we called and talked to you all and got the color and extra we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. and your people were great to fill our order and help with every thing thanks

alic759
4/5/15

My scooter is very unique i think I'm the only one who have this in D.C there's some problems but not that big.. I am happy with it

danielc86
4/5/15

Web page is extremely helpful and we'll designed. Now I just need to buy my sauna!

terryh62
4/5/15

We ordered two scooters, one red and one blue. After quite some time I received a call explaining the blue wasn't available. We were given an extended warranty, but we are still waiting for our scooters. The salesman was easy to work with originally.

lornea
4/4/15

Ordering from your company was the simplest thing I've done on line in a long time. All info requested of me was processed promptly and my confirmation email was sent within minutes. Simply waiting on delivery of my wife's scooter and if that process is as pain and problem free as the rest, you guys will earn an a+

kimp31
4/4/15

The salesperson was extremely helpful and he answered all of my questions. It was nice to get a prompt response.

jerryd32
4/4/15

Called 6 times trying to get written quote to purchase a new pontoon boat. Twice I was promised quotes within the hour, The other times I was dissed and or hung up on by rude salsas personnel. your sales staff needs to take lessons on human relations.

harryp28
4/3/15

I was very pleased w item I ordered. Got it all paid for w receipt
E-mailed to me. Half hour later I found out that the order was cancelled
due to being out of stock. So disappointed. No idea how long before I
can reorder.

karenr57
4/3/15

I was interested in so I made an offer rested in purchasing a moped/scooter... I found one I really like but it was just a little out of my budget. I made an offer and I never heard anything other than you started jamming my e mail with ads...
I then sent a e mail under contact us and told you the scooter I wanted along with my bottom number and that I would purchase that day.. I then start getting e mails and phone calls wanting me to speak with a salesperson... It was aggravating .. I knew how much money I had and what I wanted.If you would have just said no I would have probably picked something else but now I am looking elsewhere

miked130
4/3/15

Spent hours looking at ALL the cool stuff on the site...hard to pick :)

phenicer
4/2/15

More than e nough what a wonderful experience never seen anything like this before YOU GUY'S ARE EXTRA SPECIAL WOW

shawnc18
4/1/15

Safer Wholesale has the best selection and prices on the web!

rayg27
3/31/15

Looking for a tent with sides

kims87
3/30/15

Ordered 2 gas powered 50cc scooters on 3/10/15, and was told we should receive them in 10 to 15 days. 9 days later we were told the color we ordered was not available...but they did have 2 other colors in stock & available. We responded right away, same day with the colors we would take. And then was told they had to do the reorder due to color change & it would be another 10-15 days. Needless to say it has been about a 3 week process now & we still have no scooters & no tracking number or any info as to when we can expect them to arrive. When we called we have been told a couple of times now that someone would get back to us ASAP with a tracking number & date to expect them. I realize issues happen....but they have had our money for almost a month & we still have no scooters. Feeling a little frustrated. They have not even bothered to compensate us in any way for what appears to be issues on their end not ours. Not real good customer service in my opinion. This opinion may change when I actually receive a scooter.

ethelb25
3/30/15

Winter is finally over and I'm not sure I could have made it without the auto starter I bought at saferwholesale.com. I live in the city, and have no garage, so getting in my car in the mornings sucked. I had this thing installed (which didn't cost much at all), and it worked the first time I tried it. Now I just start my car from my apartment 15 minutes before I leave for work, and my car is nice and toasty for me when I get it. Great product.

georgeb95
3/30/15

I bought a couple of outdoor propane heaters for my bars patio from saferwholesale.com. These heaters work a lot better than I thought they would. The patio is only 150sq ft and two of these heaters works perfectly. Our smokers love the fact that we're keeping the patio warm for them in the winter, and a lot of them have been asking us to set the furniture up so they can just hang out back there. I have a feeling once smokers realize they have a place to smoke, and keep warm, in the winter that we may get more customers. Good product and company.

jasonm132
3/30/15

This was the best buy ever and they are the most working with you and provide the best service possible thanks I would buy from safer whole sale again thanks Jason Meredith

maybellec
3/30/15

I own a small party planning company who specializes in childrens birthday parties. About six months ago I was looking at buying an inflatable bounce house that we could rent at these parties. Most of the ones I looked at were either too cheaply made, or to expensive for me to justify buying. I finally came across saferwholesale.com which sold commercial grade houses for much less than anywhere. I explained to their customer service that this is going to be used a lot, and it needed to be able to hold up. They assured me that that's what these were made to do. Well, she was right. I've rented this thing out for dozens of parties and it's still going strong. Very happy with the whole transaction.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
richm206
A: hope you dont mind what color they send you and hope you dont care when you get it!
22 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
3/12/15
incitatuss
A: no! they sholud be taken to jail, paid for a new scooter, they send an old one, broken and body defective, if you paid something to this guys, kiss your money goodbye
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale

From the business
SaferWholesale?
Click here to post a review