US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 63 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 17 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 110 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vickies6
5/29/15

loved the site until I wanted solar products. Feel ripped off with solar anyway, so tried your site. Still feel ripped.

bhavind
5/29/15

I had sent an email and these guys responded in 15 minutes. I am going to order Steam Generator from here. In future I want to order Sauna also.

carlosm37
5/28/15

Response was extremely fast. Very helpful team. Products are also great.

ds107
5/28/15

Too much hype. Discouraging hard sell. No confidence in price or quality.
Eliminate the noise & sell quality & service--otherwise you're for suckers only.

jasons133
5/27/15

Bought a 4 wheeler for my 3yo 2 years ago hes 5 now and loves it I am looking to get him a dirt bike now. Love the products and service.

fredd438
5/27/15

I submitted an offer of of $550.99 please let me know if you accept.

verdaw
5/26/15

4/13/15 I purchased super wrangler go cart for my grandsons birthday 5/23/15. Recieved it end of April, 5/9/15 he was riding it and the wheel rim failed. He weighs 90lbs,10 years old,on flat ground. called in and reported it was told call on Monday and they would get 1 sent out to us. 5/11/15 said send pictures,sent pictures. 5/23/15 open email and find message saying they decided not to warranty it! It was damaged during usage!! What?? Were we only supposed to look at it?? said it looked very used! We haven't had it 2 weeks!! Please hold up to what I thought you were when we bought from you! This is insane! His birthday gift was an email saying you were not honoring your warranty!! I am very upset about this,I shopped around and saved a few dollars for this? A useless go cart sitting in the building?

davidl187
5/25/15

I've called twice and sent an offer twice. You called back 1 hour later once when I wasn't here and now with this e-mail. I'm not a desk worker and don't spend my day in front of a computer, so I can't wait for an extended time for an answer. Your deals seem fair and I'd like to purchase some items, but I fear the internet purchase of such big items without place I can't communicate with. You have lots of pop ups for talking but as of now it hasn't worked for me. Maybe I call at bad times.

lesterm24
5/23/15

I've searched other sites and found the same items for far more than you regular and discounted prices.
With the stylish good looks great prices you are offering it will be great to see your delivery truck at my home.

ellenf11
5/22/15

the wrangler we got for grandkids at Christmas was ridden 2 times and it's of course broken. Starter attached with cheap wiring and nylon zip tie. Had to go through tons of red tape to order a part and the part ended up being the wrong one even after giving them the order number.. Now have to take picture of the wrong part and resend to get a new one. I need a starter now. What else can go wrong with it. My grandkids are very disappointed and so are we. It's very cheaply made. looks good but isn't. I tried to cancel and restock charge is astronomical. So far I'm not happy with my purchase.

roberth162
5/22/15

Called in to check on a inverter charger and sales person was very helpful to look for what I was looking for

wakisham
5/22/15

It was handle in a timely manner.

geneo4
5/22/15

Received a call not even a minute later. the call was very helpful and informative

gwendolynb4
5/21/15

My experience with Safewholesale has been great so far,customer services is always outstanding and always making sure the customers gets the beat deals Thanks a bunch Safewhole.

robertz22

2 ATVS cant get parts . ASK & ASK no parts

shaunl8
5/21/15

I am looking for a go kart for my daughter. I want something that she will not outgrow quickly so I cam across your 163CC-5.5HP-4-STROKE-GO-KART. It is more than I wanted to spend but with your best offer option I got to try to get one I want within my budget. Thank you.

markn48
5/20/15

So far it has been good. I don't like the chat with one of our agents popping up all the time but other then that I am happy with the experience so far

jayp47
5/20/15

With so many options online, one might not know exactly where you find the right product, at the right price and equally as important... Made to last with superior customer service. Simply put, Safer Wholesale brings all these elements to you're purchasing experience.

Kudos

keving57
5/20/15

Shopping on here us easy and they have so much stuff and do many sales. People are missing out if they don't shop here!!!!!!

phoenixs1
5/20/15

First purchase was a 50 cc quad, it lasted 1 month before the crank case broke. 2nd purchase is a 125cc spear go cart, mirrors broke off, fender flaps broke off, reverse broke after a month. Contacted there service/warranty department and they have not returned my calls or emails.

dawat
5/20/15

i love it really amazing price.

frankv21
5/19/15

Company responding to my email very quickly

yuwenl

Faster

alexr76
5/17/15

I had a lot of questions and the phone to customer service rep on the other line answered everyone of them clearly so that I was clear on what I wanted and how I would be paying to receive it my mail as well as the length of time it will take to get the bike to me

robertg108
5/17/15

Have not tried safe warehouse yet,but looks interesting!

dwightm17
5/17/15

I have not been able to talk to anyone yet so no feedback to offer

mattj37

Great communication!

leighh15
5/16/15

Website easy to use. Motorcycles seem to be great prices. Waiting on my quote

timd35
5/16/15

so far so good excellent web site

melindah7
5/15/15

its too much trouble to be forced to speak with someone. most people, including myself, do research at work and dont have time to talk. just give the best price up front or use messenger.

michaelg126
5/15/15

ordered a yellow 46series d150p on Mother's Day..
received a call next day, saying sorry not available but some options for a replacement or a refund, said to myself here we go.. credit card hassles and all..
Nope we are Golden everyone, accepted the 46j as a replacement after some inventory checking..
same body style but better trim than the 46y that was offered, nothing but smooth knowledgeable calm fast responses from this Tim guy.. Hands down he works for his customers..
I will be buying yet Another 46 series from these guys.. when they become available
So far a happy customer.. (wife's happy too)

longv
5/14/15

Hi this is my first time order in here , it was a good prices to order in here ,for everything thank you

stewarth25
5/14/15

These guys are working with me to get me the best deal possible. And that counts for something. I would say that anyone who's seriously looking to buy any product via online, should include saferwholesale in their comparison research. They would most likely, be pleasantly surprised and glad they did.

Thanks.

SM Hill

johnp240
5/12/15

I had a good experience the staff was was very helpful. the site was easy to navigate, the selection was incredible the prices were okay and I am looking forward to doing much business with Safer Wholesale

omidr
5/11/15

I have been trying to get a deal in the last two weeks but nobody was able to give a deal on the bike I am trying to purchase. I talked to only one person. Thanks

rickyb26
5/8/15

1st of all my experience has been the worst ever.. my wife had breast cancer 5 years ago and it drained all our money. i finally saved up enough to get a 150cc slingshot scooter. your salesman jeremy said i could get cherry red that its in stock, no problem.. a month later i finally received a yellow one.. my son and i started putting mirrows on and no wiring diagrams for lights, so i called and they said tech support was only available mon-friday from 10 central to 4 central. so 2 days later finally got lights hooked up..no help from tech support cause i live ond work on east coast so there hours dont work for me. 2nd of all got it started and gas pouring out from somewhere. called and tried to get thru to tech support and u have an hour and a half wait. who has time to stay on phone for that long. so here i am stuck with a brand new scooter i cant do a $#*!ing thing with cause it leaks gas like a sive and u cant get hold of anyone..$#*!ing bull$#*!. i want my money back and you can come get ur $#*!ing scooter.. if not im taking you to court.

ronaldt16
5/8/15

i was under the impression i was purchasing a trike kit that was compatible with my Harley, with minimal modifications. Much to my surprise i received a poor quality kit, which will cost me an additional 400.--500.00 to modify. I am a machinist by trade with over 30 yrs , and never seen anything fabricated like this. When i called tech support i encountered rudeness and no helpful information. I was told if i wasn't qualified enough than just take it to a qualified mechanic.i was disappointed with the whole experience and will not have anything to do with this company again.

stevew120

very friendly , supportive service, I would use them again

robertg107
5/8/15

My experience today was not bad, but it didn't address my point. You said make an offer, but their was no offer made. You told me to rate my experience, but I had no experience with you. I mad an offer, and it was never addressed. It probably won't be addressed at all. I like the Azura Go Kart, but that wasn't addressed either, and that is what I wanted to purchase.

cindig
5/8/15

Previously wrote a bad review about saferwholesale . Since then my opinion has completely changed. They kindly refunded my money, in a timely fashion, due to not having item I wanted in stock . They were professional and cooperative. I would not hesitate to use them again. Sorry for the misunderstanding .

blainek3
5/7/15

Easy to navigate the site to find best offers. Very fast at answering customer questions and saving money on shipping

kaym39
5/7/15

Hi - I spoke with Caesar and he didn't rush me. Will be calling him back.

kaym40
5/7/15

I spoke with Caesar and he was knowledgeable and didn't rush me! I will be calling him back.

rickc37
5/6/15

I have never seen a company that let's you make an offer for a lower price !

marisp1
5/6/15

im spanish im happy find a saleman to help me a lot he speak spanish too and the people who answer the calls there are ftiendly

robl36
5/3/15

I do not recommend this company at all. I have had problems from after I paid all the way to the end of received MSO information.
First 2 weeks into the order they say they don't have the one I paid for and they are shipping a different one. The I get a call from UPS saying they can't deliver because they can off-load. So I call the PM says he will work it out after 36 hours no return call. So I'm stuck going to get UTV 50 miles from my house. FYI this was supposed to expedited shipping to my door and off-loaded. When I see the box at ups low and behold the unit is not assembled. I had no idea I had to assemble. So then I get it assembled and learn I don't have paperwork to license it. Call them again with this issue and they say they took care of it and I should be receiving it. Well It's been 2 weeks from day they said they mailed it and still haven't received it. Called again and said they would have to call manufacturer and have another sent to them and then they send to me.
So long story short - I don't recommend this company. Very unpleasant to work with. I spent $7775 on my purchase you'd think they would at least do what they say. After the fact I started doing research and found they have law suits and major complaints all over the country.
Do yourself a favor and don't buy from them!!!
I WON"T BUY FROM THEM EVER AGAIN.

dianag24
5/2/15

After reading these reviews, now just a bit concerned about my purchase being damaged or the wrong order. So far I have had a good expience. Talk with Matt and threw in a free trunk for my scooter for the inconvenience of the shipping cost. Had no problem paying a lttle more. I have faith that everything will be just fine and my order of my moped will be as expected.
I will return with my review once I get my moped. I am giving it one star for now.
Diane

erendirap
5/1/15

very good

marko178
4/30/15

I placed a bid. I'm sure the company got back to me the next day but I was not able to talk. The did not leave a message, not sure why not. Hopefully they will once again attempt to call.

davidg149
4/30/15

I have yet to get an answer to my online question; can I visit your Joliet location and test drive one of the trikes?

The Chat and Sale popup are extremely annoying; even after I cancel them they keep coming back.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
Answer
richm206
A: hope you dont mind what color they send you and hope you dont care when you get it!
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
3/12/15
Answer
adams136
A: What is the name of their bank?
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale