US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 78 reviews)

longv

Hi this is my first time order in here , it was a good prices to order in here ,for everything thank you (in 173 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patricks85
1/29/16

I called to look into purchasing a 150 cc scooter as second mode of transportation to and from work. Ray was awesome in helping me make the right decision and picking the appropriate scooter. I explained that I am a big guy and I was concerned about the ability for the bike to hold me and how I would look on the bike. (did not want to look goofy) He told me that the Sonic Boom was a good size scooter and that I would be satisfied. I received my scooter in about 8 days and rode it the next day and was really pleased. If you are looking for a scooter for transportation or leisure I assure you this is the place to deal with. The price is right. If you are concerned about speed this baby will do 65 easy.

steveb164
1/27/16

I bought an ATV and they said they only take cash...I paid by wire transfer. Now they say the shipper lost it....and will not give me my money back. SCAM

richardr101
1/27/16

So far my experience was good I got a call last from a sell man that was a little pushy I'm trying to work on the funds to buy one for my grandson plus I have a friend that was thinking about but two for his grandkids I'm going to meet him when he gets off work to show him your ad . so throw me your best price for the ATV 110 cc 4-stroke automatic front brakes remote kill we are look to get two maybe 3 if I can work out the money

maryt108
1/18/16

I purchased a bike for a disabled person and was told it would be shipped to her, assembled and shown how to use it. Well today she received it, in a box!!!!! I called Great Sports at 708-669-1237 in Frankfort, IL where I purchased it from and asked to talk to Craig the salesperson who sold me the bike. I was not allowed to talk to him but the person who answered the phone denied everything that Craig had told me. How's is a disabled person able to assemble this bike (female) . I can truthfully say I have never been more disappointed in a company in my life nor will I recommend them to anyone!!!!!

irae5
1/18/16

LIARS, CHEATERS AND FRAUD!
ORDERED A 300CC APPALACHIAN UTV. RECEIVED A GIANT STEEL CRATE WITH A 1300 LB. UNASSEMPLED UNIT! UNASSEMPLED F..... UNIT! AND THIS WAS AFTER THEM TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR THE FULL UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASE AND OVER DRAFTING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUN BY SOME A.. WHOLE NAMED ARTIE WHO TREATS YOU LIKE $#*! AND LIES.
DON'T USE THEM! STAY AWAY AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT ANYONE COULD BE GIVING THEM FIVE STARTS, HAS TO BE FRIENDS AND EMPLOYEES WRITING FALSE REVIEWS.

adiltona
1/16/16

I could go into detail but im gonna keep it to the point. I ordered a bike and was promised assembled, month and change later i get a different model.. i approved it, over the phone 2 weeks after being told the instock item i ordered is out of stock I HAD TO CALL THEM TO FIND THIS OUT, im told its working and New. It came unassembled, farrings and all, old green gas resedue, rusted tank through to the muffler, tank cap and all. With in 2 seconds of riding it the bike breaks down... I call the company and ask for a new plastic farring and a new gas tank. Come to find out they can't replace anything. Next thing I know, this is almost too weeks of waiting on a solid response which i never got. Jon From parts is joking around telling me to mix fuel and an additive in the tank to remove all the rust. This company does not care about you, they just want to Steal your money by selling you chinese products. I made a mistake ordering from Saferwhole sale don't do the same. I am still waiting on parts i am willing to pay for out of pocket from external sites.

deannes1
1/15/16

I get all my high end and recreational and personal items from SaferWholesale. They give me the BEST deals, FAST!

joannan7
1/10/16

I just sat on hold for almost an hour after some rude salesman sighed and said let me see if we even have that...now reading reviews as I sit being ignored. I was going to buy an expensive chair, but now I am not. I guess you should have taken my money faster.

dorcellj
1/8/16

Worst customer service ever. I ordered a ATV for an eight year old , and received a ATV for a three year old. After being brushed off for several days, it took for me to use profanity to get an explanation as to why I received the wrong ATV. Then I was told that I would only receive a hundred dollars back. REALLY. After trying to explain that my son wants to ride his ATV, I was told that he didn't care about my son. This is NOT safer wholesale, this is SCAMMING wholesale. And to the young man that told me that you don't care about my son, guess what I don't care about your family especially your mama for having YOU. Real men do manual labor, not answer phones. So my experience was horrible. You order one product, and they send you something completely different and SMALLER. DON'T ORDER from this company. DON'T DO IT!

mikek114
1/6/16

Don't buy the rocketeer sidecar or trust these people. I was told I would receive my order in 4-6 weeks. I started calling at 5 1/2 weeks and was told over 20 different days that it was shipped or going out that day. I finally got it 10 weeks from when I ordered it after I called my credit card company and said I wanted to get my money back. The rocketeer sidecar was junk that I put about $2,000 more into to make it safe for the road. The only good quality parts were the 3 adjustment bars and the axle (looking okay so far). The frame needed reinforced and extended 2 feet in order to attach it where it needed to sit. We had to weld an extra cross bar in so we could bolt it on where the reinforced fiberglass plates were.The attachment brackets were so cheap they bent as we tightened them down so we made all new ones except for one, it collapsed ten feet out the door on the first try. The 3 tabs that were used to bolt the fender on bent over until the fender rubbed on the tire after only 20 miles. The windshield hardware was useless. The body was far from "paint ready" as it was covered with pits and gouges. There is no way this "kit" could travel safely at even 5 miles an hour when put together. I wish I could give it a zero star rating.

joshm104
1/2/16

make some atvs top out at 80
please

tamerae
1/1/16

i BOUGHT A 250CC SCOUT SCOOTER FOR 3200.00 FROM THEM ON 11/30/2015 AND HERE IT IS NOW 12/29/2015 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE. WHEN I CALLED THE TRACKING DEPARTMENT HE WAS SO RUDE TO ME HIS NAME IS HERNANDO. HE TOLD ME THAT I MUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO CALL THE COMPANY THAT MANY TIMES AND I TOLD HIM AIN'T NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT SPENDING 3200 ON MERCHANDISE YOU DONT HAVE, I THINK THAT THE COMPANY IS BOGUS AND WILL SAY SO UNTIL I RECEIVE MY MERCHANDISE, THEY AREN'T EVEN IN THE BBB, BUT IM GOING TO MY BANK TO DISPUTE THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION

rayshellb1
12/31/15

I've been dealing with Ray in the sales department and he has been so supportive on both orders. I will like to give him 5 Stars! Thanks Ray

justins87
12/31/15

Bad return policy. 20% restocking fee get real guys. Not to mention you don't even have the same products that we ordered in the correct size. Never again will i shop here and everybody I know and ride with will know about your sleezy fees.

jenniferw123
12/31/15

This business is awful. I ordered infrared light heaters. They said they would expedite shipping. I waited for a week and had to call them to see where the lights were. They said they were still processing the order. I waited another 2 weeks and had to call again and they told me they were out of stock. No one even bothered to call me and let me know. They said they would refund me a check. They never put on their website that the item was out of stock... even after they told me it was out of stock. I ordered the lights in October and did not get my refund till the end of December!

amym99
12/29/15

Alex is so rude! Hung up on me. Ordered 2 hoverboards from Bob in the phone....hoverboards arrived wrong colors, 2 different models, no free carrying bag that was promised. One had a remote, other one didn't. Waiting to see how their customer service department will deal with this issue.

teresas38
12/23/15

I not only wrote several emails, I have called to request a price on some parts I needed for my Side by Side 150cc Lightning UTV. I need to front bumper and the hood because they cracked. I have not heard from them. I even email pics. They have a parts department on the website, you can't even look for any parts. What a joke.

edwardk38
12/22/15

Don't waste your time or money with this company. BBB says that this company's rating is in the tank. I ordered parts 8 months ago and still have not seen them.Customer service told me to sit back and relax. How long should I wait?

bethb35
12/20/15

Worst experience I've ever had with an online business. I ordered a 7 and foot fiber optic Christmas tree based on the picture be displayed on their website. What they sent me looked nothing like what they advertised it looked more like a palm tree than a Christmas tree. It was a piece of junk very cheaply made and in no way was worth the $300 I paid for it. I honestly wouldn't even pay $50 for this Tree it is that poor quality. I called customer service and the man literally laughed at me and said all sales are final. I was so disappointed it ruined my family's Christmas. I never write reviews and very rarely complain but this was the worst experience I've had with online shopping. I would not recommend anybody do business with this company

billyb78
12/20/15

Got off the phone with these jerks today, I placed an online order which was flagged by my card company as possible fraud, within seconds the rep from saferwholesale called and told me my card problem and that there is a delivery charge of about $250.00, I told him that I had free delivery because it was being shipped to a business. He said that delivery was free but shipping was extra, told him that I did not do business that way and to cancel the order. He started arguing and I asked him what was he trying to accomplish, having me call him names? I guess so cause he ran his mouth and I called him some names that were appropriate by most peoples standards.

randleh
12/11/15

Easy shopping experience with the best prices.

brianb151
12/10/15

I was doing some random Web searching and found saferwholesale.com I started browsing and they have everything I'm interested in, and at prices that are uncomparable. I found a goldmine of deals....

yvonnea7
12/3/15

I spoke with a customer rep yesterday about financing on the 50cc 4 stroke boom moped scooter he was knowlledgeble and friendly and the products are great

phoenixs2
12/3/15

Third time purchaser....Yes I do admit it's my fault I returned, guess I hoped each failure was accidental.

#1 50cc quad- lasted 2 months, spent 500, she was able to ride 5 times tops, sold for 50 bucks

#2 125cc go kart....purchases last xmas for 1400.00, blown engine in garage

#3 2-125 quads....purchase 11/11/15....have not shipped and Joe called me telling me I need to give them more money before they'll ship.

Had to prove payment, now they ruined my 2 daughters xmas!!!

ORDER FROM FAMILYGOKARTS.COM....

justinc60
11/30/15

Best price and best quality you can find

tonyao
11/25/15

An amazing company with very low prices and wonderful customer service!

marcias13
11/25/15

Always good deals on a large variety of items

jamesu7
11/3/15

I called them about 15 minutes ago. They said the price of a tool was $269.95. I said the site stated "$229.95". He said, no it is $269.95. I asked him if the price on their site was incorrect and he hung up on me. Glad I checked out this site since it really seems that they are out to take advantage of consumers.

normaw4
11/2/15

Why was my order cancelled? I am so very upset as I was looking so for my cart and when I called to verify my delivery date was told my order was cancelled. Wanted to talk to Ray or Alex and was told I could not. Whom ever I was talking to was not nice, and had no idea why my order was cancelled . Then he tells me my check could not be returned for 30/40 days. I am so upset my niece works for the atty.general should this be my thing to do? Very sad about this situation. Respectfully Norma Wildes. Could someone call me to explain? 978 372 7222 or 978 478 8128

wws
10/31/15

Miserable experience with SaferWholesale. You still owe me $ 3,300.-

cathyc53
10/25/15

I bought a steam shower unit paid 4,000 and received side walls in two crates no tub one of the crates was to go to another state the other one was the same size and was not what I ordered I ordered a much smaller unit because the large one will not fit in my bathroom. They even was on the phone when I measured to make sure the one I ordered fit. Now they are denying this and refuse to send me what I ordered without more money.what came in the crates is junk.they get the units from greater baths in Arizona so be careful spend the extra money for quality and stay away from this company they also go by greater sports. Atterney general in Illinois has 350,000 dollars claims against them so your research as I failed to do.

jonathanj24
10/24/15

great pricing and quality product

carolel8
10/23/15

I ordered a custom 1947 Chev GolfCart for a BirthdayGift for my husband in July. our sales person was Creig .Wepaid $7500 for this cart.We did received the cart in August shipped via UPS -Overnite Trucking . we advised that we had shop with a fork lift to unload the cart when. We Rec'D it. For some reason the had it delivered to a wrecker service company less then 1 mile from our shop . the cart was very damaged,the fiberglass was cracked.I contacted their claims Dept I spoke withJerry .He advised to have someone local to fix it and send him the estiment I done as he requested . I called Jerry I inquire if he reviewed the claim estiment. He advised it was to high .,I replied this is the only person local who can fix fiber glass.Ithen said just sent us a new body,and we will send you this one back. He advised he have to check with someone named Patric todo this and he'd call me back. this was in Sept and still No. Call.If I. All and ask for claims Man called Dan says their are lots of people waiting and. It would be over a 2 hour wait .I have. Waited as long as 3 hours to never have anyone answer. If only if only had read the reviews on this company I certainly would have never ordered anything from them. They lost allot of business because if how they have treated us. Our church was going to order some tents and tables for them ,.im on that commity and I said No to that .

brandonc37
10/19/15

well experience eyy heres my experience i had purchased a atv id say about 6 months ago the kandi grim reaper which was not the 4 wheeler i had purchased but i didnt want to make a big deal out of it i had ordered the xa300 quad was suppose to be refunded never happened think it was something like 400 or 500$ so i contacted customer service and being put on hold for 45-50 mins my phone dies and i forget it and call back agian in 2 days to bed talked to by a rude salesperson and claimed that i was but now the plot starts to thicken. i received my atv about 3 weeks later and heres the good part there were parts missing like nuts and bolts to the front a arms/wheels one rear wheel would not hold air and constintly goes flat in which iv went and got new tires and rims for it along with the nuts and bolts i had to scavage off of a old quad i had the fuel filter had a hole the gas tank pet$#*! leaked daily and i loose more gas the fuel filter i replaced and now i only put enough gas in it for 1 or 2 rides in which

josev23
10/11/15

Great customer service well organized fast system and great attention.

hermand20
10/5/15

Please do not do business with this this company. They are in the business of stealing your money. I'm the person who purchased the Treadmil. After 30 days they realized they did not have the parts to ship out my order. I cancell my order as they requested. I waited 30 days for my check to be released. Guess what. 5 months later they still refuse to give me my $4000 refund. They responded to my last review, stating they are working to resolve this issue. There is nothing to resolve. I order a product...you relieved $4000 from my checking account....the merchandise I ordered was not available....so by law you are required to return my money. Simple as that. Not negotiate to send me $1000........$3000 short of what you owe me

Please do not use this company. They will steal your money. Please do research on this company. Their is a class action suit pending now against this company

dougp21
10/1/15

Ordered a high end excercise bike and gave the salesman an e check BAD IDEA the equipment was never delivered and four weeks later I was informed it would not be and I could expect my funds to be held for another 30 days. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

joej57
9/27/15

prompt excellent customer service

rafaeld19
9/26/15

I ordered and electric bike on the 13th and paid for expedited shipping.....told 7 days. When I called back the told me it 7 to 10 days. Now it's on a road freight truck from California and another 5 days they tell me. It's been 11 calendar days . When I have called the office they claim there is no manager or corporate office....no one to complain to and they are unaffected by impact to customer...they simply don't care. I would never order anything from these morons again.

edwards72
9/20/15

Okay , ordered on Aug 14, received solar panel and that was it ...where is the solar unit ??? Lost it in the mail after waiting 6 weeks for somthing that was to take 10 to 15 days, lies lies , now my solar unit arrive battery all drained and acid all over my converter, please never shop with these people ,, THE WORK EVER ....NEVER AGAIN.

lynneb15
9/16/15

I'm only giving this experience a ONE STAR, because it wouldn't let me go any lower!!!
We ordered a cantilever umbrella, like one we had in the past. Paid them $370 for a Tobago umbrella and they sent us a cheap Blue Wave $200 umbrella instead!!!!(but stamped Tobago on the box!!!)

When our order came the first time, the "customer service" people were HORRENDOUS!!! They said they sent me an email telling me my order was coming. No - never got one. Then they said already sent, and delivered! It wasn't. They screwed up the address, and had to beg them to send me the tracking number.
I tracked it down on MY OWN, no help from them, and to find out it wasn't the one we ordered!!! WHAT A RIP-OFF!!! Never order from them again!

vernt5
9/14/15

I have made two offers for a utv but no response so far

artm23
9/13/15

Still waiting to hear back on questions that have been asked. No information has been provided as of yet. I assume there is no live monitoring of the site so I'll patiently wait. Overall products seem to be available at a fair price, comparable to other similar sites.

anthonys100
9/13/15

I have got a X terme xb 504 scooter my sela was bill .. And he was a good sale men

feliciaj3
9/13/15

My experience was horrific. I have been called out of my name. I have been hung up on 7 times today. Your sales team refuse to provide their name(s) and will not transfer me to the sales manager of the department.

gregk15
9/12/15

Gerardo who is a sales "manager" is useless! II was told that I would receive my child's 4 wheeler by a certain date. It was to be a gift for going back to school. He told me it would be another week along with no apology. He was so rude he hung up on me 2 times and then just put me on hold like a teenage girl. I can't blame it for being that time of month because he is just a pain prick. Don't order from these people...they will give you a run around. I guess you get what you pay for.

veronicap6
9/11/15

I called with a million questions about 2 scooters I was interested in and John was fabulous helping me out with finding the correct ones and getting the right financing. Thank you so much!!!

christopherj33
9/6/15

Pretty good. Could use better communication via email

susiec8
9/6/15

The salesman I spoke with very nice.

davem127
9/5/15

I bought a sauna her and it is AWESOME ! I am currently buyong a scooter too ! This place is GREAT!!

I am starting to become concerned!!! I am waiting for a call back for over 5 days, I have not heard from anyone regarding my inquiry abut a scooter purchase.... I will update this forum once I hear back!!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question