US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 47 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 15 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 88 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

debbiea18
1/30/15

I've been working with Alex and he has been professional and is working
With my request in discussing options. This company is willing
To support your concerns.

alanh51
1/28/15

My mother was in the hospital recently suffering from a broken hip. We knew we needed to buy her a wheel chair, but I had no idea where to find one. My son scoured the internet for us, and found a very reasonably priced chair at saferwholesale.com. We paid for express delivery, and it arrived a couple of days later. The chair was exactly as advertised, and worked out perfectly for us. Thanks guys.

bartg7

davide55
1/28/15

Loving my new scooter! I live about 4 miles from work, and hate getting the car out for that short a trip. A friend of mine bought a motorcycle from saferwholesale.com, and suggested I check them out. Glad I did. I wasn't even aware you could buy a scooter for so cheap. Mine is so cute, and so much fun to drive. Once it arrived at my door all I had to do was put gas in it and it was ready to go.

charlesf31
1/28/15

Finally no more shoveling my car out from 3 feet of snow! We bought a portable garage from saferwholesale.com and I'm so happy. I was so tired of waking up to a car covered in snow, and now I don't have to any longer. This company had exactly what we were looking for, the price was good, and they delivered it without any problems. Very satisfied.

dukef6
1/28/15

Looks like it has potential!

hughs15
1/26/15

The staff at saferwholesale knowledgeable, prompt ,and eager to help me with my purchase of my second electric moped bicycle.I purchased a TaoTao 500 watt scooter 2 years ago it is very reliable 1brake light,1 rear tire, and just replaced the batteries my 8year old grandson is getting it and my plans are to purchase another scooter from Saferwholesale. Saferwholesale has the best prices my far bar none

dianet21
1/26/15

My last purchase was a sauna. It did get sent to the wrong place (Seattle instead of Blaine Washington) BUT other than that I loved the service and enjoy my new sauna every other day!.have recommended you to all me friends

bobbyd28

for the most part o.k

robertw124
1/25/15

On 5/6/2014, my wife ordered a RCI-22, 22 Foot Fully Loaded Pontoon boat, as a gift for my 20 year retirement from the United States Marine Corps. It was a great deal! She was very excited! With a delivery date of 8 weeks, we would be able to take the boat and family out on a couple of trips before the cold started rolling in.

However, 7/21/2014 we found out through our sales rep that the design we wanted would not be available for another 8 weeks or so and offered us a "Newer" model. We expressed our concerns about the newer pontoon being a RCI-21, (turns out to be a 21 Foot Boat), not fully loaded and were assured via email that it was the "Same boat just with a different configuration. The included features are: Bimini Top, Navigation Lights, Captain Chair with Flip-Up Arm Rests. Optional features include: Power Stereo w/ Speakers for 499.99. Your total refund for the difference of the boat will be $1963.00." My wife chose the Stereo so expected refund would be $1463.01 (still have not received this) (and no, there is no record with our bank "NFCU" that shows any deposit attempt).

Now the date is 10/20/2014, after hearing NOTHING from the company, we wrote another email expressing our anger at not only the lack of communication (regardless of what they wish you to think), but also the infinite extensions that were obviously taking place. We filed with the BBB and FTC and advised the company that we wanted our money returned and did not care to receive the boat that we had been waiting on since May 2014. By the way do not bother with the BBB ... the company never returned any attempts at communication by the BBB which translates to a lower rating submission and nothing that really helps you as the customer. Then comes the email response stating that, "Unfortunately, as a wholesale company we do not allow returns or cancellations." and "Once a deal has been brokered it is final." hmmm...

**Please be careful if you still choose to shop at this site and read everything before agreeing to anything!**

Now lets roll to a call made Jan 2015 with a gentlemen at sales that states, "If we (my wife and I) were not so wishy, washy about the sale, we would have the boat already." (you know who you are) .... interesting ... I was under the impression that "Once a deal has been brokered it is final." Not only that, so how many changes have to be made and exactly how long is TOO long to be waiting for a $16,000.00 product before a customer is "allowed" to get frustrated TO THE POINT of not even having the taste for the product that he/she was so excited about half a year earlier?

Fast forward now to 1/19/2015 and we receive the boat. It did NOT include:

1. Battery
2. Gauges
3. Jack for trailer
4. the extra foot of boat that we were informed we were getting.

It did have:

1. Stereo
2. Detached outboard motor

And we have still received $0.00 of that refund.

Again, we have no control over where you wish to shop. All we can do is share our experiences (good or bad). Unfortunately, nothing but bad here.

Good thing we have folks out there that fight over seas to ensure the freedom of treating others like dirt is always a choice.

Your move Customer Service! Hear from you in say ... 8 weeks?

adrianac2
1/24/15

Good customer service

rattanab
1/24/15

I was inquiring about a sauna through the internet and they contacted me within 10 minutes.

jesusf8
1/22/15

I had a very frustrating experience with SaferWholesale.com . I purchased a green 10x10 Gazebo Party Tent Canopy on 11/20/14 and spoke to Craig. This was done after Craig assured me that I would receive it before my daughter's wedding date of 12/6/14; as long as I let him know when my personal check cleared. The check cleared on 11/22/14 and I spoke to Craig the same day and let him know. Again, he assured me that I would received before 12/6/14. Finally, I received the Canopy on 12/10/14 when I didn't have any use for it. I called immediately and spoke to supervisor Conar and explained the situation. He promised a $125.00 credit but has giving me the runaround ever since. I called Conar 3 times but he never calls me back. This is not the way to do business !!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Never pay by personal check when buying on line; use your credit card because you can always dispute the charges.

anthonyt32
1/22/15

Great website with the added ability to make an offer. This site also featured some hard to find items.

samr50
1/20/15

I have been looking for a good price on a small pontoon 14' I was real glad to find this web site. The prices on several small pontoons are great a lot better then I expected for a brand new pontoon boats. Wow now I'm looking forward to getting to the bottom line on the final cost including shipping motor, trailer ect. Prices are a lot lower on everything very happy I found this site!!!

jamesy17
1/19/15

I bought an extended Lightening UTV (adult) and i did not receive what i ordered. Instead i received a cazador . A completely different product. I talked with Artie today and informed him what i was promised and i have not to this day received. One the machine, i received a kids machine with no side standing bars, the wrong windshield, which today i was told well atleast we shipped you a windshield, It is not street legal which he promised to send the kit and never did. The machine i got was nothing like what is on there website. Not even close. I have been dealing with this company for almost a year now and they REFUSE to fix their own error. I will now be traveling to Illinois to file a lawsuit as well as go to the attorney general in person. I not only have texts, but messages, voice mails pictures and much more. They try to say this is from a different distributor but that is not what i ordered. I still have no title as well. The thing has broken down from day, has aproximately 10 hours on it and still keeps breaking. Today I was told to send him the email that he promised to send me the light kit. Well not only do i have that but i was also told by yet another salesman that the side bars are metal, mine have none, but yet I was told i received the newer version a complete peice of crap and not the wrong machine and they do not even have pics of the new machine yet, but somehow sent me one. the cazador has metal side bars as well as headlights tail lights turn signals etc.All a lie as well. Arties response was why do i need the turn signals and tail lights if i wanted nobby tires for dirt. Which i also did not receive. I was also told by sales today that if comes with a roof hard top and a windshiled included in the price. I never received a hard top. I was told i should have never excepted the machine if it wasnt right. Kinda hard to tell until it is put together but now that is was i could not take it apart and swap it for the correct machine. I was told its put together and looks good though. Well still not what i paid for not even near it. This machine holds a kid and i was told mine held an adult up to 6'6". The kids is up to 5'8" but both are street legal and have metal side bars. None of which is true from the messages from the salesman, in writing of course. I have nets though for a Extended lightning as well as a windshield for that but no LIghtening UTV. Artie cant even get his stories straight. Dont ever spend your hard earned money here. They are a complete scam. not only listed as saferwholesale but great sports as well. I have now heard from so many others what a scam this company is and they are the rudest people i know. The service dept on the other hand is wonderful. They need a better company to work for. This place is a disgrace. Anyone that would like me to take anything to the atty general just let me know. I have heard they are famous for shutting down one name and re opening under another. I am not sure the truth to that but i will be doing alot of research to find out. So becareful what you are told by sales as once you get the wrong thing they will send you a nasty letter telling you to get a lawyer if you want. Well good thing i have some good friends that are lawyers. I dont expect any response from them as that is not what they do. They just yell at you on the phone and are rude as hec to you. So remember buyer beware. I plan on having this experience put out there as many places i possibly can with all names i can get as well. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT BACK THERE PRODUCTS AND NO RISK IS A JOKE. ITS ALL A HUGE RISK WHEN YOU DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!!

jerryh42
1/18/15

Lots of good product for sale. And friendly on the phone, very informative.

gerarde8
1/18/15

my experience has been totally terrible! You charged my credit card $3634 on Nov 26, 2014 , for a exercise bike. I had to call finally on Dec 22, 2014 only to be told that you were not going to deliver the bike. I was told you knew this on Dec 19, but did not notify me. I was also told that a refund had been submitted to my credit card on Dec 19. No such credit was received in my account. I talked to various sales people 5 more times and received nothing but clearly fraudulent information. as of Jan 14,2015 no return of my money has been made. The last person I talked to was very insulting, and would not give me the name of any Manager to get any action. You are NOT SAFER! I give you a 0! and will pursue this with authorities, the credit card company and the internet servers.

samd59
1/18/15

I ordered a three-man the sauna. Nice product, works great. However I have one grievance. It was quoted with free shipping, however the spokesman said there was also a freight charge.which I reluctantly paid for. other than that I am very satisfied with the product

jamesw150
1/18/15

Joshua was very friendly and helpful, in my search for a sidecar, and I'm just-about ready to purchase one, within the next week!

alejandrov4
1/17/15

i bought a scooter from this guys, I paid it as a new model 2014, what they send me was an old piece of junk 8 years old, with holes and cracks on the body, used, front tire deflated both mirrors broken,and the idle stuck and on top of that the rocker (stabilizer) broken, and they violated the verbal deal I made w Craig, wich a
is the salesman and one of the scammers, these are vulgar criminals, my opinion is buy only from compaanies certified by BBC, GOOGLE, (already warned Amazon who are these trash

barryn5
1/16/15

it was okay...would like more descriptions of product

justinl46
1/16/15

I bought the falcon 150cc go-kart they told me all I would have to do is put on tires and steering wheel! I am a full time mechanic!! It took 3 hours to build and had to go buy 4 bolts for it but other then that it is great kart I have put it though the test and it held up!

markb170
1/16/15

people were really nice and worked with me. enjoyed my process!

stephens70
1/15/15

So far I've been treated great. I'm not yet a customer,but in the process of buying and the stock is wonderful.

nilsag
1/12/15

Great deal the packaging was excellent arrived in a timely manner and the product is really top of the line thank you. Will definitely do business with you in the near future.

shannonr24
1/12/15

It was a horrible experience. I purchased my
Item on Dec. 9th and it took almost a month to get shipped to me. I had to make over 8 phone calls with employees giving me incorrect information and lies. I will never purchase something off your website again. I have already taken to socialedia to let everyone know what kind of experience I had dealing with your company.

dixiet1

immediate service very efficient

geoegek
1/11/15

I have mostly been a window shopper. Have some things in mind but have not been in a place to spend that kind of money. Now that economy picking up intend to buy the things this year. But I do love the prices and site

rickh53
1/11/15

Great new website , going to be buying alot. Wonderful customer service, they got back to me fast.

gaylenel

not good

kereasem
1/11/15

Purchasing was easy - waiting to see how the product performs

rayc38
1/10/15

I was in desperate need of some new karaoke equipment. I run two karaoke nights in town, and my machine suddenly died. I absolutely needed a new one in three days. I talked to the guys at saferwholesale.com, and explained my situation. They hooked me up with a great system at about half the price I paid for my old used one. I told them my predicament, and they promised me expedited delivery. They totally came through for me. My equipment was up and running two days later. Thanks so much guys.

dennisc30
1/10/15

I just bought my wife her first motorcycle at saferwholesale.com. I bought her the 250cc Ninja look alike. I was actually very impressed at how the bike arrived, since I was a little nervous about buying a bike online. I should have never worried. This think arrived perfectly, and was ready to ride. The whole transaction went smoothly, and when my son is ready this will be the first place I look for his bike.

patriciam49
1/10/15

I had a very good experience with saferwholesale.com on some recent purchases I made with them. I have a new office and needed a lot of supplies; desks, chairs, tables, file cabinets, etc. I dealt with this company once before, so they're the first website I went to. The order process went smoothly, and my items arrived as ordered. The only problem was, I just didn't like my chair. It wasn't defective, or different from what I ordered, I just didn't like it when I sat in it. I contacted their customer support and explained the problem. They simply allowed me to return the chair, and order a new one. Even though their prices are great, I'll always return because they're extremely easy to deal with.

melandrog

Wow

errola3
1/9/15

ok so far. Is my offer accepted?

jamesa99
1/9/15

James purchased a 2014 1100 ground thumper. At purchase of this side by side Jeramy the sales person. After negotiation of purchase was with a front windshield. And so unite shipped. Received. Was shorted spare tire and tire holder. Of course they cash your funds faster then they said. So I contacted saferholesale. Com by phone 7 different times. Before getting info on email address contacted this email and yes they return my emails. But never fixed the problem. It's ben 4 months i still have not recived front windshield Spare tire yes is nice for a company to make sales. It's way better to give customer what he ordered. And then the answer that I get is if thay inclooded these parts that would lose money. Nice company ha next step is to put my exspeariens on the Internet.

tiffanyg16
1/8/15

I am really impressed with the patience the guys (Jeremy and Vito) had for me, i was uncertain about my purchase and they made me feel comfortable and were very informative. Thank you Vito for finalizing my purchase of the electric scooter i highly recommend saferwholesale.com. I will write another review once i receive my product.....Thanks again, Tiffany.

robine12
1/7/15

This is my first time working with SaferWholesale. Not sure yet what to expect next. Am awaiting contact from a salerep to work thru the process. Would love an opportunity to provide a second feedback or review of my experience.

michelef11
1/6/15

Ray Johnson with your customer service was so helpful and informative...I appreciate his phone etiquette and knowledge M

josec43
1/6/15

Sales person was very helpful,I got a Great deal on the motor cycle I wanted.Thank you so much..

jamess220
1/6/15

I am very disappointed with the service.my order was called in on dec. 12 2014 it took four calls just to get a order number.money was taken out of my checking account before I even got my number.i have made many calls and still have heard nothing back from anyone.

williamb105
1/5/15

I enjoy your offers you have hard to find products and really good prices.

pamt11
1/5/15

The UTVs we ordered arrived in time to be assembled before Christmas which was what we wanted. They were well packaged and arrived in great condition. However there were a few parts missing. The blue one is missing the front turn signals and the spark arrestor. IF they are supposed to have horns, neither has one. This was through Great Sports Inc., sale number G59646 dated 12/05/2014, sales rep Jestin 1. If any questions, you can reach my husband, Tom, at 812-528-9846. Thank you.

melindaf1
1/5/15

Great information on the website!

williamt53
1/4/15

I am excited to do business with saferwholesale. However I haven't been able to make a purchase online as of yet. I keep hoping for a better deal and it just hasn't worked out. I get offers and when I try to respond to them they disappear.

edl16
1/4/15

Prices for chopper/ road motorcycles never seem to go down, even when on "sale". Why call in for "best price"? Just put best price on website

davids283
1/4/15

Great fast delivery. I received a fantastic price and received courteous service.

cherylo4
1/3/15

Jeremy was efficient, helpful, and personable on the phone.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
joyceh
A: Has anyone made a purchace from the Saferwholesale wesite? Looking for a UTV and their prices seem to good to be real.
3/13/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for SaferWholesale