US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 81 reviews)

longv

Hi this is my first time order in here , it was a good prices to order in here ,for everything thank you (in 179 reviews)

kimp23

I got in touch with Jerry and he had the problem taken care of in less than 2 weeks. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michaelg218
4/19/16

My experience was the worst I had things that your finance company accused me of is terrable. I am looking into a law suit for slander.
My background is clean very clean. I hold a FFL I have a class 3 security clearance. I suggest you find another finance company to do business with.

michelm21
4/18/16

love it runs great just one problem is i ordered red and it looks hot pink (fuchsia) im a 40+ year old man on a pink scooter loll but over all its a great bike

davidr261
4/18/16

I purchased a scooter very reasonable price was very excited about the purchase, received the Scooter back sissy bar holes did not match up to the frame holes and the trunk did not come with keys and the right front tire was missing the chrome. I spoke to them and they directed me on the proper way to resolve the problem, followed the process sill waiting for reply from manufactory. Joe in sales was very helpful, but another guy who answers the phone in sales very rude. I contacted company about an hour ago and the customer service was very rude, all I needed was my sales number so I can register my scooter told me what to do and said thank you but he hung up. I was excited to find these scooters at a very reasonable price and was considering ordering another 3 for my business but I think I will move on. Thank you Joe you were awesome.

peterp102
4/11/16

Shipping was a disaster. They said shipping to nearest terminal. The nearest UPS terminal is less than an hr. away, they shipped to one over three hrs away. Very inconvenient and cost me nearly $400 to retrieve the machinery. When I explained the problem to Safer they were simply not interested. I will note that I was more than polite to them in my inquiry.

alfredoa14
4/9/16

Saw the sight.... saw the deal , bought it.

jerryj36
4/5/16

Check the Illinois Better Business Bureau. They have the lowest rating possible. They have been holding $850.00 of my money and have played one delay tactic after another to keep from mailing my refund that they promised they would do.this company is the worst.Use scamadviser.com and see for yourself. The latest tactic was that they are changing banks so I will have to wait 2 more weeks to get the refund. They have already held m y refund for 8 weeks. A real group of cons.

rosemariea1

crod
3/23/16

Very patient
Very knowledgeable about products
Very pleasing to talk to
Highly recommend this site
Cro

ashleyg82
3/19/16

My husband and I expiranced superior customer service from Ray, very nice and very helpful.

williamb195
3/18/16

They are great to deal with I'm so happy I could find them on the internet they have great servicemen and very nice to talk to on the phone quick on sending people their orders.

dennisl43
3/15/16

Back on February I purchased the 7500 pound trailer mover. The first time I used it one of the bearings I. The tire broke and you sent me a new tire. Now I paid $75 extra for the tires that cost $7 each at Harbor Freight, so nothing special or heavy duty about those. Using today after I put the new tire on and the copy came off the screw that you that you pull out the disengage the motor so it will roll freely. I screwed the cap back on but now when you pull it out the two prongs don't come out so it doesn't stay out and disengaged I have to hold it out with a screwdriver or something so the motor will turn freely. I am moving a 4500 pound trailer with a tongue weight of 660 pounds so it should be more than capable based on the specs.. If I had the money and ability to ship it back for a refund I would but don't. Enclosed is a picture of the motor thing pulled out and no tabs to hold it out. Very disappointed and dissatisfied with this product and would never recommend it to anyone.

michaels406
3/14/16

I got scooter but wasn't one i ordered than come to find out some parts are missing

dwaynes9
3/12/16

BUYER BEWARE...My scooter showed up late and was broken in 3 different places on the body, a cracked light and missing hardware so it was completely unusable. The fix is sending new parts and you have to deal with it yourself. It also didn't have any instructions or a manual. I bought a NEW scooter and received a wrecked one and SaferWholesale won't even replace it...I have to sit here and fix a broken scooter that has never been used and wait another week for the missing bolts and who know's how long before I receive the other broken replacement parts. I was going to buy a couple more for my kids and I know a bunch of people interested in these! You can guarantee I will be taking my and everyone elses business elsewhere! This was a horrible experience and I was even patronized on the phone. I will be sharing this in blogs and social media too! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

johnd518
3/8/16

I purchased a 250cc Moped Scooter on 3/1/16 and was promised 10 business days delivery. Come to find out today the salesman Alex sends me and email that the product isn't in stock and they can send me a 260cc Moped Scooter but I would have to send an additional $300 for
Follow Up On Your 250cc Moped Order

to alex, me
6 hours agoDetails
Hello Vidal, this is Alex at saferwholesale.com,

This is a follow up on your order for the 250 GT Sport. I just learned (0737 am, on Tuesday) that the 250cc GT Sport is currently unavailable. We checked several warehouses and also our competitors and as of today the entire country is out of stock. We have a couple of simple solutions as follows.
I can offer you this 250cc Scout which is an upgrade and normally about 226.00 more for NO EXTRA charge and this unit would be available to ship quickly. So again we can do the Scout with no additional cost to you if you would like.
Here is the link for the Scout!

Or we can just wait for the 250cc GT Sport. There is no ETA as of the moment which typically means around 4-6 weeks until it lands in California...

to alex, me
4 hours agoDetails

Take a look at the 260 Scout below, im fairly certain we can eat any extra cost for you in order to earn your business.....

Hello this is Alex at saferwholesale.com,

Hello this is Alex at saferwholesale.com,

A
to me
3 hours agoDetails
As of right now we are trying to get better shipping quotes.. As it stands, we would be loosing about 300.00 so we would not be able to do the 260 for no charge...

Would you be able to stretch 300.00 that way we would at least break even?
From: <viejofeo49@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 11:15am
Subject: Re: Follow Up On Your 250cc Moped Order

260cc mopet i like that one
On Mar 8, 2016 10:49 AM, <alex@saferwholesale.com> wrote:

Hellothis is Alex at saferwholesale.com,

dougc40
3/7/16

I am leaving this review because after I ordered my fourwheeler for my daughter I then saw a lot of bad reviews on here, so understandably I was nervous, but my fourwheeler came 3 days earlier than expected and it runs great, my daughter is very happy and so am I, thank you SaferWholesaler, I will indeed purchase from you again, and I have told several friends about your site so I hope they will be as satisfied as I am......

feliciam17
3/7/16

I asked the sales person to ask a supervisor of I changed my mind could I get a refund with layaway he said yes it would be a 30 percent charge then I call back and another supervisor tells me that's not true

jenniferh165
3/4/16

Ordered my scooters - the money is out of my account, but I have no scooters and no date of when they "could" get to me. Asked for my money back, but apparently the only way that can happen is through email - the rude dude I spoke to can't give me a refund for no product! WOW! Apparently only a email works once these people have your money and then it is 1-2 business days to get a response! Sent the email on Wednesday morning, it's Friday afternoon and no response! Thieves!

jamesp205
2/16/16

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS BUSINESS, KNOW THIS-THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE ARCHAIC!

patricks85
1/29/16

I called to look into purchasing a 150 cc scooter as second mode of transportation to and from work. Ray was awesome in helping me make the right decision and picking the appropriate scooter. I explained that I am a big guy and I was concerned about the ability for the bike to hold me and how I would look on the bike. (did not want to look goofy) He told me that the Sonic Boom was a good size scooter and that I would be satisfied. I received my scooter in about 8 days and rode it the next day and was really pleased. If you are looking for a scooter for transportation or leisure I assure you this is the place to deal with. The price is right. If you are concerned about speed this baby will do 65 easy.

steveb164
1/27/16

I bought an ATV and they said they only take cash...I paid by wire transfer. Now they say the shipper lost it....and will not give me my money back. SCAM

richardr101
1/27/16

So far my experience was good I got a call last from a sell man that was a little pushy I'm trying to work on the funds to buy one for my grandson plus I have a friend that was thinking about but two for his grandkids I'm going to meet him when he gets off work to show him your ad . so throw me your best price for the ATV 110 cc 4-stroke automatic front brakes remote kill we are look to get two maybe 3 if I can work out the money

maryt108
1/18/16

I purchased a bike for a disabled person and was told it would be shipped to her, assembled and shown how to use it. Well today she received it, in a box!!!!! I called Great Sports at 708-669-1237 in Frankfort, IL where I purchased it from and asked to talk to Craig the salesperson who sold me the bike. I was not allowed to talk to him but the person who answered the phone denied everything that Craig had told me. How's is a disabled person able to assemble this bike (female) . I can truthfully say I have never been more disappointed in a company in my life nor will I recommend them to anyone!!!!!

irae5
1/18/16

LIARS, CHEATERS AND FRAUD!
ORDERED A 300CC APPALACHIAN UTV. RECEIVED A GIANT STEEL CRATE WITH A 1300 LB. UNASSEMPLED UNIT! UNASSEMPLED F..... UNIT! AND THIS WAS AFTER THEM TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR THE FULL UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASE AND OVER DRAFTING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUN BY SOME A.. WHOLE NAMED ARTIE WHO TREATS YOU LIKE $#*! AND LIES.
DON'T USE THEM! STAY AWAY AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT ANYONE COULD BE GIVING THEM FIVE STARTS, HAS TO BE FRIENDS AND EMPLOYEES WRITING FALSE REVIEWS.

adiltona
1/16/16

I could go into detail but im gonna keep it to the point. I ordered a bike and was promised assembled, month and change later i get a different model.. i approved it, over the phone 2 weeks after being told the instock item i ordered is out of stock I HAD TO CALL THEM TO FIND THIS OUT, im told its working and New. It came unassembled, farrings and all, old green gas resedue, rusted tank through to the muffler, tank cap and all. With in 2 seconds of riding it the bike breaks down... I call the company and ask for a new plastic farring and a new gas tank. Come to find out they can't replace anything. Next thing I know, this is almost too weeks of waiting on a solid response which i never got. Jon From parts is joking around telling me to mix fuel and an additive in the tank to remove all the rust. This company does not care about you, they just want to Steal your money by selling you chinese products. I made a mistake ordering from Saferwhole sale don't do the same. I am still waiting on parts i am willing to pay for out of pocket from external sites.

deannes1
1/15/16

I get all my high end and recreational and personal items from SaferWholesale. They give me the BEST deals, FAST!

joannan7
1/10/16

I just sat on hold for almost an hour after some rude salesman sighed and said let me see if we even have that...now reading reviews as I sit being ignored. I was going to buy an expensive chair, but now I am not. I guess you should have taken my money faster.

dorcellj
1/8/16

Worst customer service ever. I ordered a ATV for an eight year old , and received a ATV for a three year old. After being brushed off for several days, it took for me to use profanity to get an explanation as to why I received the wrong ATV. Then I was told that I would only receive a hundred dollars back. REALLY. After trying to explain that my son wants to ride his ATV, I was told that he didn't care about my son. This is NOT safer wholesale, this is SCAMMING wholesale. And to the young man that told me that you don't care about my son, guess what I don't care about your family especially your mama for having YOU. Real men do manual labor, not answer phones. So my experience was horrible. You order one product, and they send you something completely different and SMALLER. DON'T ORDER from this company. DON'T DO IT!

mikek114
1/6/16

Don't buy the rocketeer sidecar or trust these people. I was told I would receive my order in 4-6 weeks. I started calling at 5 1/2 weeks and was told over 20 different days that it was shipped or going out that day. I finally got it 10 weeks from when I ordered it after I called my credit card company and said I wanted to get my money back. The rocketeer sidecar was junk that I put about $2,000 more into to make it safe for the road. The only good quality parts were the 3 adjustment bars and the axle (looking okay so far). The frame needed reinforced and extended 2 feet in order to attach it where it needed to sit. We had to weld an extra cross bar in so we could bolt it on where the reinforced fiberglass plates were.The attachment brackets were so cheap they bent as we tightened them down so we made all new ones except for one, it collapsed ten feet out the door on the first try. The 3 tabs that were used to bolt the fender on bent over until the fender rubbed on the tire after only 20 miles. The windshield hardware was useless. The body was far from "paint ready" as it was covered with pits and gouges. There is no way this "kit" could travel safely at even 5 miles an hour when put together. I wish I could give it a zero star rating.

joshm104
1/2/16

make some atvs top out at 80
please

tamerae
1/1/16

i BOUGHT A 250CC SCOUT SCOOTER FOR 3200.00 FROM THEM ON 11/30/2015 AND HERE IT IS NOW 12/29/2015 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE. WHEN I CALLED THE TRACKING DEPARTMENT HE WAS SO RUDE TO ME HIS NAME IS HERNANDO. HE TOLD ME THAT I MUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO CALL THE COMPANY THAT MANY TIMES AND I TOLD HIM AIN'T NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT SPENDING 3200 ON MERCHANDISE YOU DONT HAVE, I THINK THAT THE COMPANY IS BOGUS AND WILL SAY SO UNTIL I RECEIVE MY MERCHANDISE, THEY AREN'T EVEN IN THE BBB, BUT IM GOING TO MY BANK TO DISPUTE THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION

rayshellb1
12/31/15

I've been dealing with Ray in the sales department and he has been so supportive on both orders. I will like to give him 5 Stars! Thanks Ray

justins87
12/31/15

Bad return policy. 20% restocking fee get real guys. Not to mention you don't even have the same products that we ordered in the correct size. Never again will i shop here and everybody I know and ride with will know about your sleezy fees.

jenniferw123
12/31/15

This business is awful. I ordered infrared light heaters. They said they would expedite shipping. I waited for a week and had to call them to see where the lights were. They said they were still processing the order. I waited another 2 weeks and had to call again and they told me they were out of stock. No one even bothered to call me and let me know. They said they would refund me a check. They never put on their website that the item was out of stock... even after they told me it was out of stock. I ordered the lights in October and did not get my refund till the end of December!

amym99
12/29/15

Alex is so rude! Hung up on me. Ordered 2 hoverboards from Bob in the phone....hoverboards arrived wrong colors, 2 different models, no free carrying bag that was promised. One had a remote, other one didn't. Waiting to see how their customer service department will deal with this issue.

teresas38
12/23/15

I not only wrote several emails, I have called to request a price on some parts I needed for my Side by Side 150cc Lightning UTV. I need to front bumper and the hood because they cracked. I have not heard from them. I even email pics. They have a parts department on the website, you can't even look for any parts. What a joke.

edwardk38
12/22/15

Don't waste your time or money with this company. BBB says that this company's rating is in the tank. I ordered parts 8 months ago and still have not seen them.Customer service told me to sit back and relax. How long should I wait?

bethb35
12/20/15

Worst experience I've ever had with an online business. I ordered a 7 and foot fiber optic Christmas tree based on the picture be displayed on their website. What they sent me looked nothing like what they advertised it looked more like a palm tree than a Christmas tree. It was a piece of junk very cheaply made and in no way was worth the $300 I paid for it. I honestly wouldn't even pay $50 for this Tree it is that poor quality. I called customer service and the man literally laughed at me and said all sales are final. I was so disappointed it ruined my family's Christmas. I never write reviews and very rarely complain but this was the worst experience I've had with online shopping. I would not recommend anybody do business with this company

billyb78
12/20/15

Got off the phone with these jerks today, I placed an online order which was flagged by my card company as possible fraud, within seconds the rep from saferwholesale called and told me my card problem and that there is a delivery charge of about $250.00, I told him that I had free delivery because it was being shipped to a business. He said that delivery was free but shipping was extra, told him that I did not do business that way and to cancel the order. He started arguing and I asked him what was he trying to accomplish, having me call him names? I guess so cause he ran his mouth and I called him some names that were appropriate by most peoples standards.

randleh
12/11/15

Easy shopping experience with the best prices.

brianb151
12/10/15

I was doing some random Web searching and found saferwholesale.com I started browsing and they have everything I'm interested in, and at prices that are uncomparable. I found a goldmine of deals....

yvonnea7
12/3/15

I spoke with a customer rep yesterday about financing on the 50cc 4 stroke boom moped scooter he was knowlledgeble and friendly and the products are great

phoenixs2
12/3/15

Third time purchaser....Yes I do admit it's my fault I returned, guess I hoped each failure was accidental.

#1 50cc quad- lasted 2 months, spent 500, she was able to ride 5 times tops, sold for 50 bucks

#2 125cc go kart....purchases last xmas for 1400.00, blown engine in garage

#3 2-125 quads....purchase 11/11/15....have not shipped and Joe called me telling me I need to give them more money before they'll ship.

Had to prove payment, now they ruined my 2 daughters xmas!!!

ORDER FROM FAMILYGOKARTS.COM....

justinc60
11/30/15

Best price and best quality you can find

tonyao
11/25/15

An amazing company with very low prices and wonderful customer service!

marcias13
11/25/15

Always good deals on a large variety of items

jamesu7
11/3/15

I called them about 15 minutes ago. They said the price of a tool was $269.95. I said the site stated "$229.95". He said, no it is $269.95. I asked him if the price on their site was incorrect and he hung up on me. Glad I checked out this site since it really seems that they are out to take advantage of consumers.

normaw4
11/2/15

Why was my order cancelled? I am so very upset as I was looking so for my cart and when I called to verify my delivery date was told my order was cancelled. Wanted to talk to Ray or Alex and was told I could not. Whom ever I was talking to was not nice, and had no idea why my order was cancelled . Then he tells me my check could not be returned for 30/40 days. I am so upset my niece works for the atty.general should this be my thing to do? Very sad about this situation. Respectfully Norma Wildes. Could someone call me to explain? 978 372 7222 or 978 478 8128

wws
10/31/15

Miserable experience with SaferWholesale. You still owe me $ 3,300.-

cathyc53
10/25/15

I bought a steam shower unit paid 4,000 and received side walls in two crates no tub one of the crates was to go to another state the other one was the same size and was not what I ordered I ordered a much smaller unit because the large one will not fit in my bathroom. They even was on the phone when I measured to make sure the one I ordered fit. Now they are denying this and refuse to send me what I ordered without more money.what came in the crates is junk.they get the units from greater baths in Arizona so be careful spend the extra money for quality and stay away from this company they also go by greater sports. Atterney general in Illinois has 350,000 dollars claims against them so your research as I failed to do.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question