US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 53 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 96 reviews)

nicks79

We dealt with their customer service rep briefly, which went very well, and placed our order. (in 116 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amyg37
3/19/15

Looking forward to buying the far infrared sauna from you.

bobbyt9
3/18/15

when i make an offer on a site that does million dollar sales every month i want a number back or a simple ok lets make a deal

lizi4
3/18/15

I put in an offer and just got an email. The purpose of shopping on line is to avoid time on the phone and instead you are directing me to call

mw42

Good

johnnya15
3/17/15

I got my new 150cc scooter that I bought from saferwholesale.com a couple of weeks ago, and have been on it every day since. I could have bought an almost exact scooter in my town at the dealer, and it would have cost me almost double. I'm not sure how these guys get the deals they do, but I'm hooked on their site. I told my friend about the deal I got and she just ordered hers from there too. I'm so happy I found them, and that I have my new scooter for work. Thanks guys!

harolda8
3/17/15

As a x-mas gift to myself last year I bought myself a refurbished recumbent bike on the website saferwholesale.com. I knew my new years resolution was going to be to lose some weight, so it was money well spent. Much cheaper than a new one, or even a membership to the gym. It's been 2.5 months now and the bike is still going strong, and I've lost over 20 pounds. I was holding off on writing a review thinking I might have problems with a refurbished model, but this thing works as good as new. Totally recommend this company and their products.

mildredb12
3/17/15

I've been getting into a lot of off road skateboarding the past year, and found the coolest electric off road board recently on saferwholesale.com. This board is top quality, and a lot less expensive than buiding one from scratch. I've been killing this thing almost every weekend, and its been holding up like a champ. Now I'm trying to talk my buddies into getting one so we can go out on the trails together. Well worth the money, especially for how fun it is.

jamesb201
3/17/15

About 6 months back we bought the 6 in 1 microdermabrasion machine from saferwholesale.com for our little spa. We've been wanting one for the past year or so, but just couldn't afford it. An employee found one on this site for WAY less than anywhere else. After meeting with my partner we decided to go for it. So glad we did. Our little investment has paid for itself in only 6 months, and has brought us in dozens of new customers. I'm on the site now buying us a second one for our increased demand.

glyndonh
3/17/15

I called these criminals and asked about a certain go kart for my son. I was specific in the color I wanted and was told no problem we can get it. I foolishly gave them a check over the phone and was told my receipt would be emailed immediately ... it was not ...I had to call for it. Two days later they said we cannot get you what you ordered but we will not allow you to cancel and we are keeping your money. I stopped payment and closed my account at great cost and inconvenience to me. NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS.

mariekersaintd
3/16/15

I NEED TO GET WHAT I NEED BEFORE I CAN HAVE AN OPINION. I HAVE $3000.oo AND CAN'T GET FINANCING FOR A SMALL BUILDING. I HAD TO "SHARE" ON FACEBOOK AGAINST MY WILL or else I would not be allowed to continue OFFERS TO CHAT AND OTHER LINGERING POP UPS, ANNOYING DESTRUCTIVE 1 OF THE "CUSTOMER'S SERVICE" GUY HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. THE TEXTS INSTRUCT ME TO CALL RIGHT NOW... I CALL AND "customer service" SEND BACK TO SIGHT WHERE THE UNHELPFUL CYCLE STARTS ALL OVER. SAFERWHOLESALE IS FOR FUN CUSTOMERS NOT DESPERATE ONES

paulm181
3/16/15

I Made A Purchase From Saferwholesale.com On 2/19/2015 For 50cc Super Ninja Moped Scooter, When Making This Deal With Sale Rep Alex , I Clearly Ask If Red Color Was Available And Was Told Red Was In Stock , Black Was Choose As A Back Up Choice Color , Alex Comfirm Red Was In Stock , And Would Be Shipped Once Payment Was Process, Something Went Wrong With First Payment Option , Call Back On 2/24/2015 And Did A Repayment-- Same Day I Was Told I Would've My shipping/Tracking Information By End Of Week , Well I Got No Information As I Call Over Wondering What Was Taking So Long With My Shipping Information, Well On 3/5/2015 I Finally Get A Response From A Guy Name Tim Claiming To Be A Manager , Tim Was Informing Me That The Red Nor Black Color Was NOT Available And That Blue Was And If I Would Accept The Blue One They Will Throw Me A 6 Months Parts Warranty For The Inconvenience, I Agree And Just Ask That They Hurry Up And Ship It Out , Tim Assured Me It Would Be Fine Bike Would Be Ship Out 3/6/2015 or 3/9/2015 , Well Today Is March 13,2015 , I Have No Shipping Information , I Call Today And Yesterday & Dealt With Rude People Like Dan , Who Has Made Me Feel Like This Is Not The Safer Way To Do Business ... It's Just One Excuse After Another , EveryTime I Call In ,An Attempt To Talk To Tim Or Alex They Give Me Same Excuse They Not In , I Had No Problem Getting Alex On Phone When I Wanted To Buy Item , Haven't Received A Phone Call From Him Yet And I Been Calling Asking To Speak With Him , When I Order This Bike I Was Told I Would Have It By March 18,2015 --- Base On The Expected Delivery Date Of 10-15 Business Days As Stated On Receipt-- I Feel Like I Being Taking For A Roller coaster Ride , When I'm The Customer , So I Should Be Made To Feel Comfortable And Right , Yet I Feel Scam & Cheated, I Wouldn't Recommend Anyone To Buy From Here, I Spent $1500 With These Peoples , Of Course I Want To Know What's Going On With My Order Where's My Order , Why My Order Hasn't Shipping But Nobody Has Anything To Tell Me But Call Back And 24-48 hours Which I Heard 24-48 Hours Ago --

floydv5

So Far So God

kevina32
3/15/15

Having videos of products being used is a great help in determining product selection.

kevina33
3/15/15

Having videos of products in use is a great help with product selection.

k-----y
3/15/15

Was very helpful. Can't wait to get my order!!

julieg45
3/15/15

Delivered on date promised and fantastic product

elginb

it took 3 months to get my part they suck

ednam23
3/15/15

I bought a scooter from this place on feb. 24 and still haven't received it. Upon calling the place back I got no answer from the hours of 8pm till 11 am but they say there open 24\7. When I did get ahold of them 2 times I was lied to yelled at and told I was stupid and didn't understand how it worked. They also would not give me my money back or a bill of sale or a tracking # unless I gave them my email address and I told them I did not want to give them that. I was yelled at again and told they would not help me without giving it to them. The man said that they are a online company and had to have it even though I called them on the phone to do my business. Still to this day I have NOT got anything, no bill of sales no tracking # .Also I found out that the pictures of the scooters are fake! They show disc brakes on the front tire and the description clearly say no disc brakes.
The man said sorry for that but the picture is still there on the site today. so I believe that's false advertising too. channel 8 news and the bbb are investigating the place now. I maybe a stupid cookie but Im still a cookie in the box and didn't care to be talked to like that. I bought from this site because of the reviews being so good, but guess you only get good service if your not stupid like me or the reviews are not real. Beware of this place! Wish a true review was shown then I would NOT of bought from here. oh and btw truck drivers do work weekends.

jamest90
3/14/15

when i call for information the customer support was superb

earlb30
3/13/15

The people that I have talked were very good on info. At this time I can't buy.

olehy
3/13/15

As a recent Customer, I would like to express my great satisfaction during the purchase of a Futura 2400 teeth whitening macine, During this process I was provided with excellent Customer service by customer servise. I feel their support should not go overlooked and just want to Thank You again for the good Service.

bobbyb34
3/13/15

Made several trips to the web site trying to decide if I wanted to make this purchase.Even called a couple of times to get some knowledge and information on the scooter I purchased.Everyone was very friendly and wonderful each call.Easy and great deal.THANK YOU

edwardw24
3/13/15

Craig and Mat were nice to deal with and I feel I have received a good deal.

georgeb92
3/13/15

Bob was very nice to work with deal went smooth looking forward to doing more business with you

jima45
3/13/15

You people act like prima donas. You ask for help on line and they cut you off. They email you with 50% off and when you talk to the guy he says it is already 50% off. Be honest and say there is no more discount.

amandal41
3/13/15

Very bad got go cart way to small for my son he can't sit in it at all.. I asked the sells man r u sure this is big enough for my son he assured me he would have plenty of room!!!! He lied to sell me a little go cart that they won't take back!!! Also goin to crank up motor it wouldn't crank cause the intake was cracked and broke .... Sucky men that work sellin small go carts.. I would ofpaid a couple hundred more to get my son what he wanted ..1st time buyin online and I got screwed

carlb42
3/12/15

I don't have a review. First time customer

chrish38

New customer

dianew28
3/12/15

I made an offer on a sauna and was sent a feedback request form, but noanswer to offer (?)

destinyk2
3/12/15

I ordered my product on 2/16/2015 called and asked were it was and was told they didn't know but would have someone contact me and they never did I had to call again was on hold for 30 min had to call back told me to call on monday and then wait again on hold. Will never order from here again.

janicek5
3/11/15

I believe this company has a good inventory with very nice models. The prices are very affordable for the quality available. I've checked out other sites and the models were less appealing, however I keep coming back to this site.

kennye3
3/11/15

I sent in a "Best Offer" request and not only did they accept it, but they came back with an even lower delivered price yet! I was amazed by the extra savings they granted me!

davea47
3/11/15

Really did not have much experience with them. Tried to ask questions on: Online Chat. it answered one question and never came back on. Tried again and had no response. Then submitted an "Offer", just got on the computer again, time 10:32 PM. will try and call them tomorrow. Tried to submit this and received text to leave page and review will be lost. Not sure what to do. Tried to submit several times with same response and no other feedback.

josephn17
3/9/15

I believe SaferWholesale is among the best in the business with their excellence in customer care. Very professional...

duongn
3/9/15

Looking for a moped, prices are not the best especially with shipping. Will be paying more. Better off to find a local dealer

frankf25
3/9/15

I just bought a back pack blower and ,beside the process was easy and fast,the price of the item was about $75.00 dollar chipper than the next vendor.to top it off,no freight and no taxes.thank you,SaferWholesale,u are the best

neilc29
3/9/15

After the 3rd use, my Meyer home plow blade got a terrible bend in it. There are NO SUPPORTS on the back of the blade. Meyer DOES NOT STAND behind their warranty. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT!!!

loris128
3/8/15

I gave them my phone number and had a real live person call me within couple minutes. Thanks!

jamesm240
3/8/15

Ordered a plow and recieved it. Perfect condition and packed perfect.everything I needed to install at $1500 less then a dealer. Thanks

alexk42
3/8/15

Well can't give u 2 much detail as I haven't purchased anything yet and I'm waiting to hear back to see if my offered was denied or excepted but so far I like the prompt response through email. I'm hoping to receive excellent customer service and maybe purchase other things in the future.

monam8
3/8/15

Look on all the sites u want too but your best deal will be right here at
SAFERWHOLESALE.com!!

garyt35
3/8/15

Found site doing a Google search for a tent and found one at a reasonable price.

dennish38
3/8/15

I bought 2000 dollars of product from your company, after almost 1 mo.. I received the trike kit. your salemen Jerome sold to me, Jerome is a very good sales person, I thought very organized and the kit I believe as fast as he could. Now!! this is where the problem started falling down, who ever put this kit together they sent me a kit with 4 lugs on side of the trike frame and 5 in the other, now the man from Inda in your parts or shipping what ever I had to tell him 4 times I had know way taking pictures and sending it to him until I get aholld of my mecanic to use his phone he kept telling me to send him pictures like I was lieing to him. Jerome A 5 stars company screw 1 star

genem20
3/8/15

I puruchased a pinr 7" tablet 11/11/14 I TTRIED TO RETURN IT WITHIN 60 DAYS BUT COULD MAKE CONTACT with anene that would help me.

joeh69
3/7/15

I made an offer on a UTV. They called me quickly and countered - a good counter offer. They do have good pricing on their vehicles. I have shopped them for a while and they do have the best prices.

allenf15
3/7/15

Replacement of the rear sub frame was fast with no difficulty.

deand128

Outstanding follow up

terrym64
3/7/15

The products and customer service with SaferWholesale is like no other inthe industry, the trained skilled staff and customer service is beyond anything I have ever experienced for an online retail business. The range of products and quality is a cut above others in the industry. I would highly recommend you look at SaferWholesale for all of your home, personal and outdoor needs and tell the guys Terry sent you! Sincerely,

Terry Mikeska, President, Mikeska Inc, Texas USA

tylerp9
3/7/15

Great products and great service will do business again

williama50
3/6/15

Sent you a proposal and all I get back is a request for a review?

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
joyceh
A: Has anyone made a purchace from the Saferwholesale wesite? Looking for a UTV and their prices seem to good to be real.
3/13/10
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
2 weeks ago
mikel171
A: do not do any business with this company. they're a bunch of rip-off artist
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale