US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 38 reviews)

khulbep

Their shipment policy is very fast and you will receive your order within 2 days. (in 90 reviews)

kenp18

The sales team of the company is very professional. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

allenl26
12/22/14

Customer service is very poor. I had several problems with the gas tank leaking called several times never got any help.

johnm392
12/22/14

My job took us from sunny New Mexico, to constantly overcast Seattle. My mood went from always happy, to perpetually depressed. After doing some research I decided that maybe it was the lack of sunshine making me feel the way I was. I did some searching online for light therapy beds, and found one at saferwholesale.com. The price was much better than at the other stores I was looking at, for the same model even. I went ahead and purchased it, and am so happy that I did. Everything about the purchase, delivery, and setup went perfectly. For the past few weeks I've been spending thirty minutes a day in the bed and I feel like a whole new person. I've been telling all of my new friends in Seattle what a difference this bed has made in my life. I highly recommend both the bed, and saferwholesale.com.

alenm11
12/22/14

As a recently retired couple we decided to treat ourselves, and our family, and buy a new boat to spend the weekends on. We did a lot of research, and looked at a lot of boats. After finally deciding a pontoon boat was the best route we looked everywhere for the best deal. We found it at saferwholesale.com. The same boat at other places was at least $2000 more. We got a fully equipped boat, with motor, cover, depth finder, and seats for what a stripped down boat at the dealer cost. We just spent our first weekend on the boat with the grandkids, and are so happy we made this purchase. Everything went smoothly. We put the boat in the water, started the engine up, and we were off. We had one of the most enjoyable weekends we've had in a long time. So glad we made this purchase.

nicks79
12/22/14

I just got done with my first hour in our new sauna. We live in the UP of Michigan, and our winters here are brutal. We bought this sauna so we would have a place to relax, and keep warm, after work. We found our sauna saferwholesale.com. We dealt with their customer service rep briefly, which went very well, and placed our order. A few days later our sauna arrived in perfect condition. It took the to of us about thirty minutes to assemble the sauna. Then we simply plugged it and it was ready. I was very nervous about making such a large, physically and monetarily, purchase online, but I had absolutely no problems. Saferwholesale.com sells all kinds of stuff, and I will be returning the next time I need anything.

jenniferb85
12/21/14

Great so far!

chuckw11
12/21/14

I have had bad experience from you people I still have not received my order it has been a month I was promised 7 to 10 days .Do you do all your business this ??????????????? Order no 36649. Please reply .

jamesl110
12/20/14

You are the biggest thieves I have dealt with in my dealings on the net. .I would not order or tell any body any thing from you .I spent 2 months try to talk to someone about not getting what I ordered . your customer sevice is nonexistent all I got was qa run around and a loss of almost $200 so I think your company sux and are thieves dontsend me any offers .

timothyc21
12/20/14

this is for jeremy i rate you for being the best salesmam that worked with me and the best friendly with a smile on his face on the phone but cant see it but you can hear it keep up the good work and tell the boss man that when he picked you he was a wise man or wise woman who ever they are good decision for picking you good job and god bless you and the staff are family to me and god above in heaven above in the wonderful clouds have a safe and wonderful holiday christmas and a happy newyear coming 2015 and good luck on your new marrige and have many wonderful and tell your family we love them in gods eyes jeremy and we love all of the wonderful staff and the women in the office they do a beautyful job every keep up the good work i love everyone of you beautyful people signed timothy cole peace on earth.ö

benjec
12/20/14

called once about a utv that was miss represented on line. the man said thanks, and he would call me back with a special deal, for informing you of the mistake. never heard back ... also found same utv for less money.on other web site. customer service?

nikkib16
12/20/14

I have not ordered anything yet, but plan to do so in the near future! Great site....great prices.

bobd66
12/20/14

super service at a great price on the product you sell, Awesome

larrya25
12/20/14

you have great advertising and great deals and super service hope to do business again in the future

phillipb28

Safe and effiecient!

patb45
12/20/14

did not have what I wanted

kerric3
12/20/14

This was the worst experience I had with customer service. I bought a $2000 go cart and it didn't work from day one. I called many times to order parts and the parts were never shipped to me as well as the manager that I talked to in the customer service area was so rude and wouldn't do anything about it to help me. I am also very mad as he yelled over the phone and was not nice at all. I am so disappointed and can't believe a company would have that kind of customer service. I was able to call the company that manufactured it and they took good care of me. I think your manager should take some customer service lessons from him, I really feel that I got ripped off.

jimj50
12/20/14

Recently I bought the 8' x 6' x 6' Custom BBQ Barbecue Trailer from saferwholesale.com. I already own a very similar product which I bought from a store here in town. Not only is the one I just purchased online a much better design, it's better made, and cost about 20% less than the one I bought in the store. I own a small BBQ catering company, and am in the process of expanding. I will make sure to order from saferwholesale.com again. The service was great, the shipping fast, and the product top notch. No need to go anywhere else.

kristenp9
12/20/14

I had a really great experience buying a golf cart from them, they were courteous and helpful when answering my questions and the cart itself is in perfect condition and is just what I needed. After using it for a while, I can definitely say every component is in great shape and I would buy other things from them in a heartbeat. Definitely one of the best out there. Highly recommended.

andyi2
12/20/14

Safer Wholesale provides a fast and user friendly environment for my purchases. I don't have to worry about my information being stolen due to their state of the art security. In fact I barely noticed they were handling the transaction.

davep49
12/19/14

I worked with one of your Phone Reps, "Jason" who was absolutely "AWESOME". Not only was He courteous and so very helpful, but respected that I did not really know the product and was the MOST patient which made my experience very pleasant.

I consider Jake an invaluable part of your sales team, and will be definitely asking for Him when dealing with you guys in the future...

Respectfully,

Dave

rickyb22
12/19/14

I ordered a sauna from Great Sports and after ordering I checked out the company on Better Business Bureau In Joilet Il. They gave you and F. I would like to give you my rating. I would give you an A+ in all aspects of the purchase. The sauna was great, delivered on time and in great condition. The sauna was even better than I expected and was easy to put together. I also liked the fact that I saved over $1,000. Great experience all the way around. Next purchase I will not check with Better Businesss Bureau. I love doing business with a company such as yours. Keep up the good work.

annd28
12/19/14

Extremely disappointed with the handling of a error in a check transaction for an item ordered. Problem with information and cx transaction without putting more effort into contacting me with 2 phone calls to the party it was being delivered. And it is a Christmas present for my 4 grandchildren.
I found out it was cx when I called to check delivery status! I did reorder item this time using my credit card, as the "young" children were awaiting the arrival of the backyard ice skating rink.
But, in spite of an email request, I have not received an email confirmation of this recent transaction, which took place on 12/16.

krunalp
12/19/14

I have been looking for a particular nightstand for past few months, after being so close to giving up I found the product on saferwholesale.com at an unbelievably low price. The response on support was also less than 24 hours, it was easier to get someone on phone. I would really recommend this place for resonably priced furniture.

crystalr9
12/19/14

While ordering my product, I did not have any issues. the customer service was great and they were very helpful.. (the main reason why I went with them over the others) price wise their product was the same. After placing my ordering I was told I would receive my product before Dec. 22. I placed and order for 2 units on the same day maybe an hour apart.
As of today Dec. 19th one of my units has shipped while the other is still sitting at the warehouse waiting. I tried contacting customer service and the lady that I talked to was very very rude.. The person that I placed my order with hung up the phone... they keep telling me it will be here before the 25th. granted it still has to be put together!! That's why I gave them 2 stars..
I HAD TO GO BACK AND UPDATE MY REVIEW.. THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE.. I NOW WISH I WOULD HAVE ORDERED WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.. WHILE TALKING WITH CRAIG HE ASSURED ME THAT MY GO-KARTS WOULD BE TO ME ON TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.. I CALLED THEM OVER AND OVER LAST WEEK AND WHEN THEY DID NOT HANG THE PHONE UP THEY LIED. THE FEMALE WAS VERY RUDE AND CRAIG HUNG UP EVERYTIME I CALLED. SO I CALLED THE CARRIER WHO IS TRANSPORTING MY UNIT AND THEY EXPLAINED TO ME THAT SAFERWHOLESALE DID NOT RUSH THE ORDER AND THAT I WILL NOT BE GETTING IT UNTIL DEC. 29TH... THIS REALLY MESSED MY SON'S XMAS UP. WHEN I TREID TO CONTACT THEM JUST TO SEE IF THEY COULD PLEASE SWITH MY SHIPPING..I STILL DID NOT GET ANY HELP.. XTREMEFIRE POWERE IS BETTER TO DEAL WITH

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM HONEST PEOPLE

paulb145
12/19/14

A couple of months ago I made a couple of purchases from saferwholesale.com. My wife and I own a very large property, and getting around the whole thing can be a hassle. For myself I bought the 150cc Forester UTV Utility Vehicle, and for my wife the Club Car Precedent golf cart. Both items were priced way below anything I could find elsewhere. I had a few questions I wanted to ask first concerning the purchase. I filled out their little customer service request form and someone called me within ten minutes. They were very helpful, an answered every question knowledgeably. Shipping was hassle free, and very quick. We've been so happy with our purchase that when our daughter decided to have her wedding on our property we immediately went back to saferwholesale.com to purchase a couple of party tents for the event. We went with the 40'x20' tent for the wedding party and guests, and the 20'x20' tent for all of the kids to hang out and play in. All in all I've made four purchases now from these guys, and have been very happy with all of them. I will definitely use them again.

billb96
12/19/14

I have recently became a new customer and I wanted to Thank the guys: "Bob, Dan and Lance for taking the time with me that they did!!!" These Guys are the Greatest and I can't Thank them enough for their help!! They were very nice and polite; and very well mannered! I will most definitely recommend your sight and the good service that I received to others! Love your prices too!

Tip for consumers: Good Sevice, Good Conversation, Low prices and very cool products!

michaeln44
12/19/14

I recently used Safer Wholesale to purchase a Golf Cart. The cart was delivered as agreed and is working great. Very happy with my purchase especially since it was cheaper than anywhere else I looked.

I would definitely recommend this website and will be using them again in the future.

stacyj8
12/18/14

So far we couldn't be happier with our purchase ~ Everything they promised and more.

Ooopsy.....Spoke too soon! I wrote that review as i was promised a discount on the shipping charges ($200.00) Something their sales person said they were doing to try to offset all the horrible reviews they've been getting. Well, NOW i know why. Just wasted over an hour on the phone being told i don't, 'Get how the world works" and basically refusing to give me a shipping rebate unless i buy MORE things from them. Whatever.
Hopefully this scooter runs well cuz there is NO WAY IN HELL this place is gonna stand by the purchase. I've never heard anyone work harder to not give a 92 year old woman a lousy $10.00 rebate. They fully earned every bad review out there and there are THOUSANDS of them!!! Hey, Merry Christmas Saferwholesale. And especially you, Jeremy and Conor~

kevina29
12/18/14

These guys ROCK! They did everything they could to get this to me by Xmas. I will definitely buy from them again. Thanks Chris and Bob!

jodyw4
12/18/14

BOTT A 250 GT SPORT SAID IT WOULD DO 85MPH BUT THEY SENT A PLAIN 250 THE ONE I ORDER WAS 18HP THIS ONE IS 14 HP OR 16 HP AND TOP SPEED IS 70MPH MINE HAD A 13 INCH REAR WHEEL THIS ONE HAS A 10 INCH WHEEL THEY LIE TO YOU AND ME I AM TRYING TO WORK THIS OUT WITH THEM BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE COURTS WILL HELP ME DONT BUY FROM THEM ANYTHING THEY ARE BAD BISNESS EMAIL ME AT JODY4321@CENTURYLINK.NET FOR MORE IMFO.

wayneh35
12/18/14

difficult to understand what comes with unit

dant223
12/18/14

I bought a snow plow for my truck received plow did not receive light system or receiver hitch I also ordered it has now been 4 weeks and still waiting and not getting any help from customer service

jimc90
12/18/14

Told me product was checked and guaranteed in stock, after I puchase it waited 3 days and recieved an email that product was out of stock! Would not recommend or shop there ever again!

stevec94
12/18/14

It was a pleasure working with SaferWholesale. They were extremely accommodating and flexible.

maureenm10
12/17/14

Tip for consumers: OMG I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CONNOR WILLIAMS AND HE WAS THE NASTIEST SUPERVISOR I HAVE EVER SPOKEN WITH IN MY LIFE AND I'M 46 YEARS OLD. HE WAS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL.

cathym27
12/17/14

I have been looking for a site that offers a great deal on golf carts as I needed them to be able to ride around my property, which is about 20 acres. I found a great deal on this site and I contacted customer service beforehand to make sure they would be able to ship them in a timely manner. Customer service was very friendly, answered all my questions, and reassured me that the items would get to my home quickly. I ended up purchasing two golf carts from them.

Let me start out by saying that the deals on this site are incredible. At first you think they are too good to be true, but once I placed my order, I actually did receive the golf carts sooner than I expected! They were exactly as advertised and work great. It’s been a few months and I have had no problems. I have recommended this site to others and will continue to do so. So thankful to have found them!

Tip for consumers: Great deals on this site!

leannl1
12/16/14

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! All they do is scam people out of their money. I'm in the process of getting a lawyer involved. They scammed me out of $1200!! I ordered a facial bed from them in July and it's now December and I don't have a bed or my money back. I have sent them about 15 emails and tried calling countless times to talk to someone and noone will help me. They are the nicest on the phone when you call to place and order. They make false promises so that you will place an order with them. The person who i placed an order with told me he can only take a check by phone and I fell for it and gave him my account and routing number. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!! This company has nothing they sell in stock and go through a third party who may not even have the item you are ordering. Therefore you may not get it or wait months until it arrives. If you complain they will just tell you you will get a partial refund minus 30% restocking fee. That would be fine except they will never send you the refund. They also don't care if you report them or file compaints. They figured they will scam as many people as possible until their company goes out of business. Soooooo sad what they are doing. I don't know how they sleep at night but Karma will get them. IF YOU ARE SMART DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!

nataliek10
12/9/14

BEWARE!!!!! You're better off getting an ATV at half the price off Ebay. Here's my story....
I bought an ATV with monster wheels, all the trimmings and even paid an extra $100 for 10 day shipping. I ordered it July 8 and it came......July 29.
Came on a crate and the guy who brought it by truck was in a hurry and wouldn't wait for me to open it. (Now I know why) Three separate areas on the plastic body were cracked and looked as though someone tried to melt the plastic. I also noticed right away it wasn't moving as well as my friend's son's who BTW, ordered the exact same one 2 months earlier. Called customer service right away and proceeded to tell them what was wrong. They told me to send pictures of the damage and completely disregarded that I paid extra for faster shipping and it came a month later.
Fast forward 1 week, I call to find out what's the story with the body and let them also know that this ATV is damaged!!! The chain kept falling off wouldn't even go over a simple little hill. Opps, they sent all my info to the wrong place. I CALLED EVERY OTHER WEEK!!!! Even the guy in parts was getting frustrated because they evidentally have to send to their manufacturer. Long story short. I had to have the ATV towed, they won't send me the parts I need to fix this thing because it came broken to begin with. Standing in the mechanics since Sept 1!!! Garbage company, liars, scammers and just horendous business practice! Gave up and fixing it on my own because my mechanic took mercy on me. $950 piece of $h*T!

charlies38
11/27/14

My worst nightmare, they lie and only do one thing well, take your money, after sales service does not exist, they hid behind a number of company's GREAT SPORTS INC is one of them, charge for shipping services that you don't get. the item take for ever to be shipped
when received broken, damaged in freight, dead and corroded batterys wires etc. they tell you to put in a claim to a account that does not exist, after two months 30 emails, 10 phone calls put on hold for 20-30 mins. You get Arti a very rude no customer skills, who wastes another three months, of not answering your Emails. then in the end tells you you don't have a claim, even though you have pictures documents etc.

Tip for consumers: Save your money buy from a good company. Not these guys, TOTAL SLEAZE BAGS

fulair
11/19/14

This is a cheater, trash company. I spent a lot of time on calling them and deal with my issue. They never solved any problem. I brought a chopper 125 in 2013. When I got this motorcycle, just realized it is a garbage and unable to start the engine. the headlight is broken. I follow their instruction for parts. just kidding. Do not believe what they said, they all lie to you.

Tip for consumers: do not visit this web at all

joshuab45
11/18/14

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

Ordered product on-line. Product never arrives, I called company and after being hung up and calling back, was informed that the product was out of stock so they could not process my order. I asked them what they could do and they hung up on me again.

NEVER ORDER FORM THIS COMPANY

douglasb28
11/8/14

saferwholesale.com is giving me the runaround on a 47 Chevy Pickup Golf cart I purchased for my dad so we could drive him around town.I made the purchase 7-30-14 and it was to be 4-6 weeks "typically" is is now 13 weeks and I have been told the last 6 weeks next week-next week -next week and was told last week the 7th for sure.Yesterday I was told it would be Monday for sure and I would have a picture of it by the end of the day .I did not hold my breath.I call again today and now it is Monday for sure.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away!!!!

jenniferf25
11/3/14

I ordered a inflatable hot tub and was told they had it in stock. well this was ordered OCT 6th, 2014 my check cleared my bank the 7th and then I was told allow 10-15 days for tracking, This is still going on and its November 3rd, Great Sports is another name in which shows up as a receipt and it actually says STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING 10-15 BUSINESS DAYS TYPICALLY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- I have called numerous times and told different things, just Friday Oct 31st I was told it just got picked up from the warehouse and they didn't have a tracking number as of yet........I have never bought anything from this company and not sure I ever will again, Seems when I call no one wants to tell me because its still not here and they cant tell me when because they really don't know. I am a business owner myself and I would make this right for my customer, this is bad business and I am hoping for a good outcome. I spent over $550.00 and it seems like I am just a number not a customer.

Tip for consumers: You might try to find a place that can tell you where your product is and when it will arrive, I have never waited this long for something to arrive so when I actually placed the order one of the customer service reps actually ensured me this was in stock and would be quick delivery :( So far NOTHING!!!

gerryt5
10/25/14

Any company who's advertised shipping price is substantially less than the written quoted price should (in my option) be avoided at all costs, they did this with me in an email, (isn't that right Julian?).
They lied to me regarding product payment, the first caller (Julian) informed me they only do e-checks, then a second caller (Scott) contradicted that statement, my alarm bells were ringing when all they talked about was about me making the payment, and nothing about the product!
Unsafewholesale you never got my money for a reason! If your going to lie to your potential customers, get your employees to lie better than they currently do, they really aren't quite up to scratch with the skill of bull******g, oh and while I'm here, get yourself some credit facilities, try Paypal. No need to respond, it'll most likely be another lie! Phew just saved myself $999.95.
Caution, Caution, Caution! Or Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it!

mattp33
10/14/14

To words you should know "Attorney General" they are there for the consumer ! The complant forms are on line and they will give you prompt service !! The worst place I have ever delt with !

Tip for consumers: DON'T !!!!

esthern5
10/8/14

Nothing but lies. Bought a pontoon boat was told when I bought it 2-4 weeks , it was four months. When we got our new boat it came with a USED motor and no wiring with it. Was told when we called that all their boats come with used motors. Never heard of such a thing so stupid. We were never told this. Do not buy from these people. Lied over and over to me. Used motor!!!!! REALLY

Tip for consumers: No not buy from this company. Had my money for four months and got a used motor.

kellya29
10/1/14

after receiving scooter on Aug 16 and waiting a month and a half with some pressure I did receive title and bill of sale the title clerk Veronica was very responsive .

xueg
9/29/14

At first they are really friendly, I bought a little scooter for 500$ just for school. then I waited for two weeks until they process my item, I call them a loooooot times during this time. after A WEEK, they emailed me that they don't have this kind of scooter anymore so they would like to send another one to replace it which worth 700$ if I'm ok with that. well at that time, I was like "wow that's awesome". anyway, I said it's fine, finally I got my little scooter over a week later. I paid my scooter on July 24th,2014. I actually got it on Aug 29th. it's a really long time but I was happy cuz I don't need to wait 30min for bus. Right after I got this scooter, I followed this instructions, put everything together, check if there's anything wrong, make sure everything is in a right place and tighten, then fully charged for 10hrs. After, FINALLY!!! I WAS SO EXCITED TO TEST THIS CUTE SCOOTER!! I turn on the key, try to move it in the yard, opps, not working at all. it shows fully charged, but not moving. I checked everything again, 100% that I put everything right and the battery is connected. then I called them about this issue. Well, before I get my scooter, they pick up my phone for 30sec, AFTER I reported the scooter's problem, they pick up my phone after 20min!!!! WTF!!!! (honestly I'm not a rude person and I'm Asian, so I barely say some bull$#*! about things I bought online. but this one makes me so mad!!!). Keep going, they picked up my phone and I took my little scooter to a nearby store, they check that the connection with battery and handlebar was already broken. I called they again(which means another 20min-waiting), they said will send me a new handlebar sooner after they talk to their manger. now I'm here. call them a looooot times after that, no one respond, email is not responding either. today is Sep 29, 2014. I actually give up this $#*!ing scooter. This online company ( SAFERWHOLESALE) IS A JERK. Hopefully someone who is about to buy something from this company, could notice my experience.

Tip for consumers: Never, ever, ever, ever, shop in Saferwholesale site. NEVER!!!!!

larryg38
9/27/14

I was delivered damaged product cannot get parts sent to me to replace.Also after sending in payment in full for utv was told no longer had the color I asked had to get comoflouage utv.The utv makes loud noise when turning have not gotten awnser for fixing this also,I would not recommend anyone buying from this company they sell after that no service department and can care less about you.

michaelf95
9/26/14

We purchased a golf cart on July 17, 2014. We were told delivery would take about two weeks. It took 42 days and we had to make many calls on our own, despite multiple promises of specific days it would be delivered but wasn't. Due to the poor service they offered to extend our warranty from 12 to 18 months. After just two and a half weeks, the batteries would not keep a charge. They told us to to charge each one individually, which we did (twice). That worked for one day. They next had us take them out and have the volts tested at an auto supply store. We took them to the auto supply store and they said all 6 of the batteries needed to be replaced. The company then offered us a measly $35 per battery. We asked to speak to people higher up the line but they would not do so. Their warranty is worthless. Stay away from this company.

jacquelineg8
9/25/14

I ordered a 300cc Tiger Trike mid March 2014.After not receivig the trike I was contacted asking if I wanted to have a similar (upgrade they said) model---300 cc Toronado Trike, at the same price.

I agreed on July 9 and still didn't receive the trike until August 10. It was not drive-able upon delivery, as I was told it would be. It came in a crate without tires, windshield, and back bumper and trunk case attached. Our only option was to have it towed to a local motorcycle shop and pay an additional $250 (for tow and labor) to make it drive-able.

I drove the trike 150 miles and then it broke down. Again there was another tow and the mechanic said he needed a clutch assembly, verriater, and clutch cover gasket key. I bought a $4500 vehicle and an additional warranty for $80, only to find out that the all the parts needed are not covered by the warranty. So now I sit with my vehicle in the shop, waiting for $300 worth of parts and and a $500 bill for labor.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

AFTER THEY RECEIVE YOUR MONEY THEY DON'T HONOR THEIR CONTRACT.SO DUE TO POOR QUALITY OF THE TRIKE, IN ADDITION TO THE $4500 PURCHASE, I HAVE HAD TO SPEND $1150 TO MAKE IT DRIVE-ABLE.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SEND A INFERIOR PRODUCT THAT HAD A WARRANTY FOR A YEAR, PLUS AN EXTENDED WARRANTY WE PAID FOR. BUT AFTER 150 MILES IT BROKE DOWN, AND GUESS WHAT --- NONE OF THE PARTS WE NEED ARE UNDER WARRANTY. THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
joyceh
A: Has anyone made a purchace from the Saferwholesale wesite? Looking for a UTV and their prices seem to good to be real.
3/13/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for SaferWholesale