US Government's NSF

Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com

99 Reviews for SaferWholesale

Review Highlights

I purchased a Tankless Water Heater from this company.

[I spent my whole day searching for a good deal on this particular item.

There ad was not true, and there customer service sucks.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/23/14

Bought a 125cc super wrangler jeep go kart from Bob came on time and every thing they said was true . Took about 3 hrs to assemble start first time ran great make shure to check all bolts & change oil in machine after you get it started & after its been ran for a day or two recheck & tighten bolts a tube of lock tight is a must this will stop things from getting loose . The troddle limeter is very sesitive so it takes a little time to adajust. Weve had the cart for about 3 weeks now will let yall know later how it holding up . Thanks to Bob for a great experince.

7/13/14

We needed a replacement bolt and a bracket for a recently purchased bike by one of my employees. The bolt and bracket threads became stripped when we were assembling the steering assembly. I contacted Jerry in the parts department. Jerry was extremely helpful went above and beyond my expectation in expediting the shipping of these replacement parts. He asked that we take a picture of the defective parts and send it to him to make sure he shipped the correct items, he then had them sent out next day air.
I can not thank Jerry enough for helping us out with this problem.
The bike is the only means of transportation for one of my employees, without it, getting to and from work has been very difficult. Getting these parts in a timely manner was a big help and I want to THANK Jerry VERY MUCH for all his help getting this issue resolved. His caring and concern is very much appreciated.
Greg

7/11/14

I purchased a trike kit and was told by Dan that this kit would easily slid onto my motorcycle with 4 bolts to mount it to the bike. After receiving this kit I found out none of this was true. The kit needed assembled and needed to be welded to the bike and would have been dangerous to ride the trike as there is no suspension. After several calls to try to return the kit I was told to send an email stating the reason for wanting to return this kit. I have sent 3 emails and still no response from them. At this point I am stuck with a $2400 paperweight. I have been lied to and told they don't do returns. Save your money this company sucks.

7/6/14

I can't thank you enough!! If I were there I would kiss you!! If you need any letters from me for a reference or my experience I will be more then happy to explain my experience with you from the day I first spoke to Sales until now. It has been so awesome to have the customer service be so on top of things the way you guys have been. I can't wait to get back on my scooter :)

7/6/14

I ORDERED A UTV FOR $8600.00 IN NOV. 2013. IT CAME IN MISSING A PART. I HAVE BEEN THRU HELL TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO GET ME THE MISSING PART, AND IT HAS BEEN 8 MONTHS AND STILL THE RUN AROUND. MY NEXT STEP IS TO SUE T SOBS MY PHONE # IS 2529462277 AND I WILL GLADLY TALK TO ANY ONE AND DISCOURAGE THEM FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

7/5/14

I would give this company minus stars, as they are a complete rip off order a 250cc Scooter back in July 8, 2013. It arrived 3 months later, never told it was a Chinese made scooter, that had multiple problems, first off paid for a certificate of origin, which after a year, July 2, 2014, still have not received. The bike is a piece of crap, the original battery was bad, ordered a new one from Great Sports, Inc.aka saferwholesale.com it was useless. The starter was bad, wiring was bad, had to have it towed to a local bike shop to repair it. Without the certificate of origin I can not get it register in Pa., I can not get plates to drive it on the road or sell it. I also made a very bad mistake of ordering a sidecar, it took 6 months to get it, it came from Indonesia, it is a piece of crap, the kit, had no directions, poorly made, the sidedoor does not close, the top pieces do not fit and it does not fit the scooter. With all the charges to get inside the country it was about $1000 dollars all together this whole transaction for a Chinese bike and unknown made sidecar is well over $5000. This is not including the costs associated with repairs and towing costs. The company including Artie the supervisor just give you the run around. I am filing a compliant with the Attorney General's office.

7/5/14

I have been talking with Jerry by phone since I bought an Elite Pacifica Scooter on the internet. I've had a few problems with the scooter. The 1st is resolved with the helmet trunk local It did work a couple of times - but completely failed to lock thereafter. I was told the warranty lapsed after 30 days? That seems rather quick for a new product! We settled for me paying the postage & he paying for a new lock.
Item 2 - The headlights never worked?

after removing the front panel to get at the lights, I found that no V. was getting to them. So I wired a hot wire to them.
Item 3 - The fuel tank is lester at 2.38 gal. - I frilled it at 1. 2 gal.
Item 4 - The front wheel is supposed to lock with the key, but it doesn't?
Item 5 - I can't get the scooter inspection OKed (NYS) because the high beam swt. doesn't work. "Although I'm still using the bike!

7/5/14

I have been trying to find a solution to a problem with my JonWay scooter. I contacted Jerry at Great Sports Inc. In less than a minute he had the easy no cost fix for me. Who said customer service is dead! Really appreciate his willingness to help me.

7/5/14

BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! FIRST, their customer service is TERRIBLE. SECOND, they don't stand behind their product... Missing pieces, delayed shipment, lack of interest in making things right for your referral - just LIES, LIES, LIES.

6/29/14

I ordered a 2 tents in February, one of the tents, a 20 x 40 was missing a substantial amount of pieces. After having spoke to someone else in Saferwholesale nothing was accomplished. I got in touch with Jerry and he had the problem taken care of in less than 2 weeks. He kept in touch with me via email and was very helpful.

6/27/14

i bought a Lightening extended UTV for 4450.00 It was suppose to be for adults and street legal. The machine i received was completely different. It is a cazador and for kids. It is not street legal as well. When i called the company to tell them they sent me the wrong machine i was told to send pics and email them which i did. They responded that it is the extended version and if i felt it was the wrong unit i should have left it in the crate. Well how am i suppose to know it is not the right version or even model if i don't take it out of the crate and put it together. There are no headlights or taillights turn signals side steps etc. There are stickers though of turn signals. I was told by Patrick the owners of the company said if i have any further issues to have a lawyer contact them. Which I am pursuing. The unit i was sent is only worth about half of what i paid. Then the windshield is completely wrong as well. It does not even fit the UTV. This company is a complete scam they should all be in jail for fraud. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! If anyone would like to see all the email correspondence or the phone calls from the rude staff just let me know. I would love to forward it to you. I still have not received the title for this machine as well.

6/23/14

I don't think that anything would have been resolved now if had not been for Jerry in parts. I give him a top rating 4 to 5 stars because of what he did and how he conducted himself.

I can not and will not say that about the rest of that group.

6/17/14

I welcome anyone to email me for actual correspondence and a detailed account of the poor experience with this company, including phone records, individuals spoken with and tactics used. There claims are false. I have receipts for the over 2K in work I had to have done to get their UTV operational based on defective parts, a leaking gas tank on arrival and extremely poor craftsmanship overall.. Buyers BEWARE!!!!

Wish I had found this site before ordering from this company. Most of what others describe is exactly what I experienced - lies and misrepresentation, unit damaged and not working upon arrival (with a note conveniently advising not to refuse delivery because the unit had been checked before delivery) missing parts and poor customer service.

I agree, a class action suit is in order for these type of business practices!

6/16/14 Update: Finally received a response from the company after they read the reviews here. Read the exchange below. It appears if only a "small percentage" of people get ripped off by the company, then it's ok. The poor BBB rating, multiple business names they use and many bad reviews say otherwise:

SiteJabber: Your review caught the attention of SaferWholesale's official representative and they responded:

Response from SaferWholesale: "Tim, I can assure you that the reviews that are posted online are just a small percentage of our business. Although a few of our motorsports products experience some damage in shipment, that is not reflective of us as a business. We ensure our products through transit and can replace any part that is damaged in shipment. We have a parts and warranty department to assist you with resolving any issues you have with the product. They can get you technical support for any issue you may experience and help make sure you know exactly what needs to be done to service your unit. The common misconception with motorsports is that the customer believes these to be retail units, turn key ready, and pre assembled by a certified dealership. This is not the case. You are purchasing the unit Wholesale at the price a dealership would pay the distribution facility to ship directly from the factory. These units come in a crate and need to be assembled and serviced just as a dealership would do before putting the units on the "Front Line" for sale. If you are not a mechanic nor have any mechanical experience you may want have a professional assemble it for you so that you have no issues with the performance of the unit. Again, we are here to assist you and provide you with a product directly from the distribution facility without paying retail costs. We can offer you all the parts you need and some basic troubleshooting over the phone/email, but we cannot physically perform the work on your unit for you."

My Respnse: Artie,

While the reviews may be a "small percentage" it doesn't negate the extremely negative experience I had with your organization after spending nearly 6K. Your warranty claims are completely false. Your company does not back the products it sells and the products are defective out of the box. Trying to work through your company to resolve matters would be laughable if not for the fact that people are being harmed so seriously by your practices...which ultimately end in phone calls not being returned and customers being stuck with worthless merchandise. I would gladly join any class action suit against your organization and have kept a record of every communication and response. Your so called "transit assurance" is nothing more that a large note on a crate asking the recipient not to refuse delivery even if product crate is damaged. My only regret is that I let your rep talk me into paying via check. You had my money and there was little I could do. Had I paid via CC, I would've challenged through the company and easily won. This was not a case of your company attempting to assist, other than asking for a video, claiming to have sent it to the manufacturer and getting no response.

6/12/14

Everything went smooth and the custom golf cart was awesome. Took a little while to get it but it was fantastic.

6/10/14

I ordered a Trailmaster 150cc XRX from Saferwholesale and the unit was on back order for 4-6 weeks. I will say this was normal per each site I checked with as the XRX was on back order. I was offered other carts by Safer which were in stock, but I wanted the XRX. I kept in touch with them thru email and it took about 3 weeks before I was contacted by Santos a manager in shipping. He stated he was looking into my order and would check with manufacturer to see how long it would take. Every day he was emailing me about this cart. I wanted blue but it was on back order for over a month and he gave me 3 other color choices. Color wasn't a problem for me and he was able to get the cart ordered the same day and shipment started. Santos was great in helping me and his communication was spot on. I will admit I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but I have to say my experience has been a good one. Thanks to Santos for his good service in getting my order placed!!! This item is a hot item, and it was on back order at several sites. So I had to be patient and realize it would have taken time on any site. It was nice to have someone to email and keep in touch with like Santos, to help make this a pleasant buying experience!

6/8/14

I was skeptical about ordering something so far from home but With the help of the sales man's recommendation, I got my go kart picked out, and put it together in about a hour,it had a burnt fuse but with the help of great tech support we tracked it down in no time...Very Pleased with it...Thank's Alex!

5/30/14

If you are from Canada and wanting to import one of their motorcycle be sure they are on the list of Transport Canada. At saferwholesale they told me that they are use to make business with Canada and that the ship scooters every week in Canada. So I bought one and now that is time to register it in Canada, Transport Canada is telling me I did not have the right to import it in the first place. So I have to either export it from Canada or destroy it with proof send to the Canada custom offices!!!

5/28/14

WOW, I wish I would have read these reviews before I started dealing with them. First rep. I dealt with was slow to respond, always had an excuse. I told him (Justin) I needed to identify what I needed and place an order asap. 3 weeks later and me having to constantly contact him for answers I called again and spoke with Matt. I have never dealt with a ruder, more condescending "salesperson" in my life ! He basically told me they can't provide what I am looking for. I told him that I really wish Justin hadn't wasted 3 weeks of my time and he hung up on me ! I I will be leaving a negative review on every site possible for this company so others don't waste their time or money !!!!

5/27/14

I ordered a three wheel scooter and received a two wheeler. The rep. said it was my fault because I didn't complain before shipment. The order sheet that they sent was so different from what I ordered I thought they sent me the wrong sheet. They insisted on direct withdrawl so now I'm paying %30 restock fee,return shipping. I'm out $470 and no scooter. When i told them about the BAD reviews he said it was because of people like me and hung up on me.

5/25/14

Too bad there is no zero stars or negative number. This site is a total scam. You'll be better just to give your money to a charity. They took $900 from bank account and I've never seen any product delivered, although have "in-store credit" :). Going to State Fraud Consumer Bureau and BBB. I'm out of state and still considering suing them under bait and switch law even if it will cost me more to do it.

5/25/14

Do not trust these people the sale rep name is Matthew. They got me for $1850.00. I owe them $760.00 on a purchase, and when I try to paid them off they said they no longer excepted debit card. What they wanted was my routing number and checking account. By that time I read some reviews and found out that the whole thing was a scam. So I ask them could use the $1850 that I already had up there and they said no that I would have to pay the $760 balance. So I new I was not going to give them a another dime. I call and reported the to the BBB and I'm not through yet. GOD don't ugly and these people that's taking I'll hard earn money which GOD is going to deal with them when the time right. Tommy Martin

5/21/14

This company is a scam. Do not buy from them...they will take your money. If you have had a problem, complain to:

Illinois Consumer Affairs Office

and

Better Business Bureau

5/13/14 I placed a bid online for a outdoor wicker sectional sofa set. Craig contacted me by phone and said he could accept my bid but only if I did an e-check. He took my bank info but said to process it he would need a voided check and a copy of my driver's license and I had to call him back as soon as I e-mailed it to him. Called him back 11 minutes later and said I wouldn't be sending him my license/voided check as I was uncomfortable doing business with them since they had a BBB rating of "F" and this site had a bunch of horror stories on it. He tried to sell sectional to me for a cheaper price but I declined. He said he would cancel my order. I asked him to send me e-mail confirmation as well. Never received it. That night my checking account was debited $3,000. E-mailed twice...no response. Called and asked to speak with Craig but they wouldn't let me talk to him and they said my order was still active. Was connected to a manager who was very condescending and rude. He said Craig would never have told me that he would cancel my order/refund my money nor would Craig ask for my license and voided check. I asked him if he was calling me a liar....he said I was just "confused". Went to my bank to dispute the ACH transfer. Was told that what Craig actually did was print a paper check and then electronically cashed it (which is illegal). Dispute is pending. I also complained to BBB and Illinois Consumer Affairs.

5/16/14

Here's the timeline for the 150 cc trike I order from saferwholesale.com:

April 7th: order trike and am told that if I use a direct debit from my checking account, they will not charge shipping fee. I authorize a direct debit for $1789.95

April 22nd: I have not heard a word about my order, so I call and am assured that it will ship soon.

April 23rd: I get an email saying the trike is out of stock. No idea when it will be avaiilable..could be months. For $250 more they will immediately ship a better trike (they are giving me SUCH a deal). I refuse and tell them I want a full refund to which they reply that there are no refunds and that the best they will do is give me a store credit. They finally come down to $175 additional for the other trike. They really have me over a barrel at this point. I need the trike and they have my money. I do however refuse to use a direct debit, so they agree to take a credit card for the additional money. They assure me that it is in stock in Georgia and I will have it in my hands in 5 to 6 days.

April 30th: No news so I call and they tell me to call back on Monday and they will have my tracking number.

May 2nd (Monday): No word from them so I call and they say there is a problem. The item isn't in stock in Georgia afterall, it is in California. It's going to take them a week or so to get it straightened out so call back on the following Friday. I ask why I was guaranteed it was in stock in Georgia and they refuse to give me an answer.

May 9th (Friday): Call and they say they are working on it. I go off on them and am promised that they will have updated tracking information for me on Monday. To please give them time. Tell me to call back on Monday.

May 12th:(Monday) I call and they are "still working on it". I demand a refund yet again and am told again..."sorry no refunds. can only give you a store credit". They swear that they will have the tracking info by Friday. Please give them till them to get it straight as they are working SO hard to get this right for me.

May 16th:(today) I call and am told to wait for a manager. Manager comes on and says that because the item is in California, and not Georgia, that the shipping cost is much more and they want $200 MORE MONEY. I tell them that my lawyer will in contact with them. They say that they will after all give me a refund but it will take 4 to 6 weeks. I tell them it took them 8 hours to take the money out of my bank account and that I need this money to go buy another trike now, not in 6 weeks. They tell me that's not possible and when I get irate and tell them that my lawyer will contact them, they say "fine, he'll be more reasonable then you are right now" and hang up on me.

I am now disputing all charges with my bank and my credit card company. AVOID THIS THIEVES AT ALL COST.

5/14/14

I was looking to buy a pontoon boat and saw the site. It is extremely deceptive. The boats shown don't come with motors, which is why they are so low. They say they make the boats in their own factory, but most of the other stuff on the site comes from China. The customer service man was pushy and somewhat rude when I asked which branded pontoon boats theirs compares to. He didn't know the brands and said theirs were much better. When I asked for reviews of several satisfied customers he had none. This would have been a $20,000 purchase, they blew it!

4/30/14

I ordered an electric ATV for my child. The price was the lowest on the internet at the time. The sales dept. was pushy but not rude. I did get the "its not free shipping to a residence" after I ordered. I wanted to cancel after I started to get that "uh-oh" feeling and still got sucked in. I assumed the ATV would be shipped from within the USA as they have an actual facility in Joliet, IL. because I try to avoid drop shipments direct from China. I was wrong however. The ATV was dropped shipped directly from China and entered customs through Los Angelas, CA. Most of there orders do. That's why the prices are low but that's that's also why they have so many issues. Little or no quality control here. Anyways, that's a long way for an ATV to travel. After much worrying, the ATV did arrive, not on-time but close. The ATV was secured to a steel frame/crate on a pallet with a box cover. It was next to impossible to inspect before signing for delivery. I had 30 days before my parts warranty expired so I kept that in mind. Upon opening I discovered that the ATV was in many parts and un-assembled and without instructions. This is not a toy. I am not a mechanic. Luckily I knew of someone who was into go-carts and he assembled it for me in his shop for $100.00. He informed that some parts were missing and damaged during shipping. I e-mailed Safewholesale and they put me in contact with the ATV manufacturer with a rep. in California. They were attentive and shipped me the parts that I needed after I sent them pictures, free of charge. The ATV is great! My child loves it. Not your typical buying experience here but I couldn't find anywhere else to buy an electric ATV in the USA that was worthy based on its power vs. price. I feel like a lucky person after reading all the complaints.

4/28/14

I ordered a sectional 6 1/2 weeks ago and was told it would take 2-4 weeks. When i call their customer service line, they are extremely rude and lie about where my couch is. I just got the couch today. It was put in my garage by the delivery company. The boxes were torn up and in terrible condition. The I opened the boxes I found that my couches were all broken, thrown off a roof broken..... I called the customer service line and was yelled at because I was quite upset, and told the don't give refunds or compensate for negligence. I now have to send pics to them and send it back. Luckily they said they agree to send me another one, but who knows how long or if they actually will. The worst company I have ever dealt with!!! To bad this site doesn't go into negative star ratings.

4/7/14

I am so nervous with my $$$ I bought an $1,800 go kart and it hasn't arrived. UPS told me tracking info is incorrect! Btw, it is safe wholesales tracking info who mailed 2 me.
I'm mad I didn't review company b4 placing an order. :(
What's next? Omg!

4/4/14

Rude please let me know if anyone has done a layaway and actually got what they paid for. I was thinking about the wandaygo. camper by layaway scared to to deal with these people after all the bad review. What a shame, lots of nice stuff. They were very rude and pushy on the phone all they wanted was a credit card number then would send an invoice NOT no where to sign up online and pay like a business.. He said they do not have a bank? wow. What a shame. They suck because such nice things. there. Cheap. Want to hear more please.

3/18/14

I received a confirmation that my order was received, then I had 3 telephone calls and a text from saferwholesale within 5 minutes saying that saferwholesale needed payment ASAP.

When I returned saferwholesale's call, the rep (didn’t get his name), informed me that the card did not go through and wanted to know if I could pay via e-check or another credit card. He was very pushy as I informed him that I would have to call him back after I spoke with my husband. He even asked when my husband would be home.

After the conversation, I texted back that I wanted to cancel my order. His reply was that your company does not cancel orders.

He wanted to know why the card declined and why I would try to buy something on a card without money available. He went on to say that he was going to send me to their “fraud dept”.

I texted that I wanted to cancel the order because he was being too pushy.

After threatening me with the fraud dept. text, he then texted me to call the number on the back of the card and ask for “Jeremy” and my limit would be increased.

After speaking with my husband, I found out that the card has 2 lines of credit, one for purchases anywhere and the other for a specific place of business. There was credit available, but only for the specific place of business. I did not know that at the time.

Even though there is a place that says "Edit/Cancel Order" you can't cancel order.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS "BUSINESS".

3/8/14

I can not comment on the quality of the products. However, after my chat with one of the sales representatives this morning the other negative reviews do not surprise me. The sales representative was very rude. I just wanted to get an estimate on their shipping charges and he refused to give me any prices unless I was planning on purchasing from them that day and told me to contact them when I was ready to purchase. I told him that if we felt the prices were right we were ready to purchase. He still would not tell me what their shipping rates were and wanted to know how much I was willing to pay. I gave him the price that another website was selling the exact same product for less and asked if he could beat that price. He said he could only beat it by a few bucks but could not give me the other items the other website was offering. I asked what he meant, just the free items or the warranty and what price he could give me. Instead of responding to my question, he disconnected the chat. It is obvious this company only cares about making money and not the customer. From what they advertise on their website their prices are extremely high and if you are looking for ATVs I recommend you check out http://www.superiorpowersports.com or http://www.powersportsmax.com instead.

2/19/14

My sales person Craig was so happy to sell me a $5200 car port to be shipped and installed in Arizona. Said it could be 4 weeks to have it delivered.
My husband has been preparing the ground where the item was to be installed and wanted me to find out when should expect it, as it has now been 4 weeks.

Today, 4 weeks later Craig calls me to say, there has been a problem with the quote as there is an additional $1200 we HAVE to pay because there are building codes in the state of Arizona.

I said I am NOT PAYING $1200 more... I did not agree to that amount. Just refund my order. He said he would charge me $500 to cancel the order.
I said you cannot legally hold ME ACCOUNTABLE for YOUR ERROR in pricing a product. You cannot legally hold me responsible for a cancellation fee either.

Unfortunately his boss ARGUED that I was OBLIGATED to pay them - no matter that they didnt do their homework BEOFRE they made the sale
So I called my credit card company, filed a dispute.

2/16/14

SaferWholesale was Great! We received the new sauna last week. It was easy to assemble and looks to be of very sound construction. My wife and I have had conventional saunas for over 40 years in Wisconsin, but this was our first significant experience with infrared. Suffice it to say, my wife greatly prefers our new Yukon to any we've had before. I am also delighted with how quickly it heats ups and how well the heat penetrates my body. We've been doing two or three sessions of 20 to 30 minutes alternated with cooling down in the pool every day for the past week and I already notice reduced joint pain and an improvement in the look and feel of my skin. I'd highly recommend the Yukon sauna to anyone.

2/13/14

I ordered a motorcycle helmet in October. I never received it. The customer service reps claim that they sent it and because no one answered the door the helmet was returned. I got no notices on my door from FEDEX or UPS and there is ALWAYS someone home. I requested a refund. I was emailed that I would receive a refund check which I have never received. When I call, I'm instructed to email the manager. The manager does not reply to my emails. Stay AWAY!

1/31/14

I ordered a scooter and I was suppose to get free shipping to a business and $50.00 off if I used a e check so I did.After it was totaled the $50.00 was not taken off so i called them and the sales rep said the shipping wasn't free it would be $165.00 for shipping so I told him to cancell the order and he said there would be a 30% cancelation fee I told him i don't think so and he couldn't do that he said he can do what he wants so I said I would call the bank and hung up after he was hollering at me telling me i need to read the details in the sale.After i hung up a few minutes later the sales manager called me appologizing about the sales guy and said he would send it to me free shipping as stated.I decided to just cancell the order anyhow and he just said goodbye.I know contacted my bank and at a cost of $30.00 to stop payment incase they decide to try and cash out on the echeck .If they do I will follow up in an agressive legal way.I do not feel good about this company in any way.UPDATE: The thieving company went ahead and deducted the money from my account by changing the check number and charged from another company.If you like your money DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

1/18/14

I'm an Edmonton, Alberta customer and I just bought one of the easy set up party tent for $462.50. I knew from experience that the cheap tents are pretty much disposable. I took a gamble on this (sorry) hoakie website in hopes that it would actually deliver on service and product. To my surprise it did. The tent and frame are exactly as pictured and expected and it arrived UPS at our door within 2 business days of receiving the tracking number. Total days from order to delivery 4. My emails were replied to by three staff within hours of making requests. The website is a little over the top but I wouldn't hesitate topurchase from them again. Jacqueline C.

1/10/14

Here's a timeline of the events that took place...

Dec.20th - Ordered product through Scott (Manager) double checked with him the product I ordered was available for purchase - He confirmed it was...took my credit card # and proceeded to charge the full amount before it was shipped...Order went into processing...

Dec 23rd - Emailed - customerservice@saferwholesale.com to check on the status of my order...

Dec 26th - Phone to check on order with Scott - he wasn't available left msg with receptionist..Received email back from Gerardo at tracking@saferwholesale.com stating total ship time from date of order is between 10 – 15 business days. I will see a tracking # between the 9th and 11th business day...

Jan 02 - Phoned and talked to Micky no tracking # yet he's going to print off receipt and leave it on Tim's Murphy's (Product Manager) desk and he'll get back to me within 24hrs...

Jan.03 - Phoned to follow up since it's been more than 24hrs - talked to Micky - says I’m scheduled for a call back from Tim - end of conversation

Jan.06 - No call back from Tim - phoned to follow up again - talked to Micky - notes on account - item not available anymore has been discontinued - issue refund - will receive in 7-10 business days...

Summary: received full refund back on card...Never spoke to Tim once...It would have been nice to get a phone call back explaining the situation instead of getting the run around...

1/10/14

Worst Site Ever. Wont return emails. Phone support is rude and unhelpful. Its been a month and I still dont have my order. Lied to by phone support said I would have my tracking number on Monday still nothing. STAY AWAY.

12/31/13

I purchased a party tent from this company
It broke after 1 night. They refused to do anything about it. The worst customer service from Artie a manager. He was rude blamed me stating it was my fault for leaving it up overnight. It's a party tent. I would not ever advise anyone to do business with this company.

11/19/13

I am very familiar with this website. Using the website from the long time and enjoying my online shopping with the saferwholesale.com. I am also getting good discount using the coupons. Last time, I bought a mobile case and got the product within few hours. As a lone time user, I am also getting good promotion packages with the company. Great website having sound customer satisfaction management. Excellent shipping services.

11/19/13

I am reading the reviews available on this page. My experience with the saferwholesale.com is very attractive. I have been bought the items several times and every time I enjoyed my shopping on this website. Very easy to access, mobile friendly and great services by the sales staff. Fast and express courier delivery with tracking record. Perfect online shopping portal. I will give 10 out of 10.

11/16/13

1) I received my Clear Glass Basin Vessel today and I truly have no words to express how happy I am with the product. I did not waste a minute to get it installed, and ta-da, my washroom has an all new look. I am going to get bag full of compliments from guests this Christmas, all thanks to SaferWholesale, for the wonderful product and offer!

11/13/13

My first experience with the website provided me great pleasure. Well, I completed my first deal with a cup of black coffee. I picked a laptop from this website. I did comparison with various websites but this website was different from the other. I also made a call to the sales team for getting more information and they assisted me with great passion. It is really a wonderful website and I wished them good luck.

11/12/13

I am just assembling my products that I bought from the website. These guys are really very wonderful as a sales and support staff. I bought the bicycle for my son and they shipped it very early as my expectations.
Seriously, at first I was not interested to buy cycle online as I was planning to visit to the shop for choosing one. But the amazing picture gallery solved the problem. I watched various products and picked some too.
Very good website for all kinds of users. Perfect for the online shopping lovers.

11/11/13

They advertise as Rightway ATV also because they are trying to soak up clients from their old crap site too. They are junk and are will lie to you to get the sale. Every couple of years they change their name and you will never be able to get any assistance, parts, nothing. If you want to buy something you have to throw away, buy one.

10/30/13

I purchased a BMS scooter through safer wholesalers. The scooter was damaged when I received it, although becuase it was shrink wrapped I couldn''t know this until the delivery man was long gone. I contacted safer wholesalers and told them about the damage. They were unable to help me but gave me the phone number of someone in China I believe to assist me. Some random parts were sent to me that we're not even the correct parts for that scooter and work no help to the damage that was done. I called again and explained that the wrong parts have been sent to me. They claimed that they were not the wrong partsdespite the fact that the color didn't match the color my scooter nor did the emblems. Anyway they told me that I should take it to a scooter repair shop and have them find a way to make the parts they sent me work which was not going to happen. Needless to say I still have a damaged broken scooter that now not only has body damage but doesn't even run. I have only had the scooter 1 year and because I live in Illinois I'm only able to actually drive it during the summer months so is hardly any use the scooter is completely useless now. Unfortunately that has been my experience with safer wholesalers and the products they distribute.

10/23/13

Wow! I wish I had read this first. Same here. Product delivered, but no title. They neglect to mention that you have to wait to operate the vehicle legally until they get around to sending you the title. As stated above, they won't let you speak to anyone one the phone, "That is done by e mail." is the mantra. After making a nuisance of myself, I finally got hold of someone who told me it will take at least a couple of weeks to get the title. I offered to pick it up from Joliet, pay extra for overnight express and contact the manufacturer directly. Nope. In this day and age where information is transmitted so efficiently, I don't understand how an internet company is so sloppy.

10/14/13

I placed an order with them. For the next 8 days, my order info said "processing", "in final stages of processing" and "may have already shipped". I finally called to find out how long my order would be in the "final stages of processing". I was informed that my item was no longer available. And no, they had no idea why the website did not say the item was not available, nor why I never recieved an e-mail telling me the item was no longer available. To which I replied "Thank you, you won't be hearing from me again, because I will never order anything from you again". How can a business like this stay in business???

10/11/13

Called to order a trike kit. Was told if we ordered today they would discount it to $3250. Told my husband we need to find out what painting the fenders would cost. Then Craig told my husband wait he would discount the trike kit to $2850 out the door. My husband asked "Do you know what they charge to paint those fenders?" Craig told him $150 a piece. I told my husband we are right back where we started. Lets think about this. Came back to check out their website, they are advertising a "Columbus Day Sale on the Trike kit for $1999. ... Get outta here... I can't believe I found this website to confirm my thoughts!!!!

10/9/13

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! I dont understand why all of you had trouble i have spent close to 10k with them and dont regret a dime of it. Maybe its you guys that are the problem...

10/9/13

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS. I would give them zero stars but one star is the lowest I bought a 4 Wheeler for my son and they said it would be here by his birthday. It wasn't, it was a week and a half late. It came with broken parts. I called them and sent them several pictures they said they would contact the manufacturer and get them out to me. I have called no less than 25 times and It has bin over a month and a half and still do not have my parts. Forward this to everyone you know on facebook and twitter and tell them to beware !!!!!!!.

The Best Atv Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber