US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

People interested in SaferWholesale are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 67 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 18 reviews)

philipc42

My latest purchase from there was a golf cart for my grandparents. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dalec26
9/1/15

Ordered an electric dolly! Was not told it would take 12 to 15 (working) days for it to get shipped! I need the dolly today, not next week!!!

genes49
8/31/15

I ordered my motor scooter thru Alex in sales. He offered me certain perks for purchasing the item. He was polite and knowledgeable. I paid for the item by check and received the discount that was offered. The Motor Scooter was delivered within the time frame stated, was in excellent condition and all conditions were met. This was a very favorable transaction and I would definitely purchase from this company again.

thorf
8/31/15

Overall good...very attentive!

dalem38
8/28/15

I purchased an electric Tricycle bike from Safer Wholesale. This was on line. I received purchase via UPS. I took the bike to an electric bike store in Fort Lauderdale. It has an electric controller, and I wanted to make certain that everything was connected properly. The bike is smooth. It can cruise between 18 to 21 mph, and has about a 20 mile range. There is a basket in rear with fenders over the tires. I paid a lot less on line wholesale for an electric bike of this quality. The advertisements by Safer Wholesale were very accurate. Customer service was very prompt.

jilln2
8/22/15

I bought a treadmill from safer wholesale 7 months ago and it was never recieved ! They told me they couldn't take a credit card and required a check over the phone for this $4000.00 treadmill.... It appears to be a reputable company but apparently not ! 4 months after calling and calling about the status of my treadmill they apologized and said it wasn't coming they were waiting on parts ??? What the heck waiting on parts !?? I asked for a refund and they told me to send a written request so I did ! Now another 3 months later and multiple written requests and phone calls no money and no treadmill! Don't use this company total scam !!!

jasonc91
8/21/15

great

angelc21
8/20/15

I bought my son a atv from this site. Same day I received the four wheeler had problems with it. Called and the company kept giving me the run around. Please don't waist your money. There a bunch of crooks.

jeffreyw27
8/19/15

Ordered a 110cc 4 wheeler for my son and was nervous after reading the reviews online but gave them a shot.
When I read free shipping I said why not try it. Was way mislead, after placing the order I see they charged more after I used my checking account for the 50 bucks off. When I emailed them they said oh it comes from California and costs 150 extra! But they used the $50 discount for using the checking account so it is $100 in shipping now. I said cancel it and they said I missed a Small box explanning this, I said normally when you read free shipping why would you look for anything else? So the guy gave another $25 off in shipping. So total for the machine now is $572 so is my sons bday gift so I said I didn't want to pay the restocking fee.
Now we are at the arrival of the machine, the carrier calls me on Friday and asked to set up delivery and I asked where they are and they were in the same town I work, so I picked up to save on time etc.
I get home excited to get this going and hoping for a quick set up.
1. Left front tire won't go on properly so I had to work at it, I finally get it on and you can only finger tighten the nut so the wheel will turn. So that is still not right. Bearing problem
2. I fill the tank with gas after charging the battery and I look on the floor and gas is leaking, due to a major crack in the fuel line.
3. The fuel line from the gas shut off to carb is not even in existence on the machine and not in the box.
4. Assembly directions, not even in the box.
5. Seat bracket that the seat hooks to is on backwards.
6. Wouldn't start after getting new fuel line hoses at local parts store and new clamps.
7. Rear tail light came on and the front light did not, so hoping once it starts maybe it will come on.

I will have to take this to a mechanic as I am not a small engine person and hope they can fit it in before my sons birthday on 9/4/15.

I sent an email very similar to this one on Friday 8/14/15 and no response. Just a bad purchase and very very disappointed .

Please do lots of research before ordering anything from this website and company.

charlesd62
8/19/15

I ordered a scooter from you. Received it damaged. You were good about replacing the damaged part. Now I ordered a replacement battery from you. Took 3 weeks to get it. Over $400 and you sent me the wrong battery. I've called and called you guys and you keep saying you will call me back and you haven't! Either refund my money or send me the correct battery! Is that too much to ask? What's so hard about that!?

bena32
8/18/15

Web site is easy to use and list a vatiety of products

haydenw14
8/18/15

Found your website by chance. It took me a while to find it the second time and saved it to my favorites. Your pricing is very competitive and description of items leaves no questions . Love your website !!!

chuel1
8/14/15

I hope the CEO reads this. Remember this, CUSTOMERS PAY YOU AND YOUR COMPANY. Customers want great SERVICE and PRODUCTS. I ordered an 80cc Dewey Bicycle With Engine. I bought it to save me gas money. I started the engine and in a few minutes the chain broke and one of the pins flew and scraped my left back cap. I ordered the parts I needed, but the parts they give me were worst. I was frustrated and wanted my money back! They have a no return policy, my warranty was a little over a month (No confidence in their products and what they do). If you really want to return it, you have to pay all of the shipping cost and they get to keep a certain % of the sale. It's like me giving you a crappy product and if you want to give it back to me, I get to keep 50% of your money. I still have proof of me emailing them multiple times, and they won't respond to me like they use to when I first purchased the bike. It's just one thing after another with their product and parts.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

richardp77
8/14/15

I ORDERED A ODESSA DUEL SWING IRON DRIVE WAY GATE 7/13/2015 AT WHICH TIME I WAS TOLD THE GATE WOULD BE DELIVERED WITHIN 3 TO 4 WEEKS! AFTER THE FIRST WEEK I RECEIVED A CALL ASKING IF I WOULD TAKE A DIFFERENT GATE THAN THE ONE I ORDERED. I TOLD THEM AT THAT TIME I NEEDED TO RESEARCH THAT GATE TO SEE IF IT WOULD BE ONE IN WHICH I LIKED. NO ONE CALLED BACK! I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL REPRESENTATIVES FROM GREAT SPORTS. EACH TIME I HAVE HAD TO CONTACT THEM. I CALLED THEM BACK SEVEAL TIMES TO GET A DELIVERY DATE. 8/5/2015 I CALLED AND THEY SAID THE ODESSA GATE WAS NOT AVAILABLE, AT THAT TIME THEY UPGRADED THE GATE TO A 14' ST. PETERSBURG DUEL SWING GATE IN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GOING TO SHIP WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I WAS WRONG. TODAY I CALLED THEM BACK @ 09:00 AM TO GET THE DELIVERY DATE TO ONLY FIND OUT IT WOULDENT SHIP UNTIL THE 12TH AND WOULDN'T BE DELIVERED UNTIL TUESDAY 8/18 OR WEDNESDAY 8/19 OF THE NEXT WEEK. WOW! WHAT A RUNAROUND. IT SURE DIDN'T TAKE THEM LONG TO TAKE MY MONEY!

I SENT THIS REVIEW 8/13/2015. TODAY IS 8/18/15 AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY GATE. AT THIS TIME I THINK THEY HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY AND DONT EVEN HAVE THE PRODUCT (14' DUEL OPENING GATE) THEY UPGRADED ME WITH. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY EVER HAD THE PRODUCT I FIRST ORDERED. WHAT A PIECE OF SH__ COMPANY!

Sales # G644362

alanw39
8/13/15

Still waiting for title and parts that were damaged during shipment since 6-29-15! I know they are having vendor problems but they need to address these open issues with me!

thomasc86
8/12/15

I applied for credit to get a utv was turned down credit score is good felt very cheap finance agencys are a joke

christiann16
8/11/15

bought the moped about a month ago, it took a week for the bike to get here, thats about the only good thing about the whole experience, took just about a month for the title to arrive, i have now had the moped titled for about 3 days, and today the exhaust fell off which is also part of the bracket for the wheel in the rear, long story short, bent to $#*! wheel and no more heat shield on the exhaust.

i do not recommend this bike or this site at all

michaell140
8/10/15

Your website has good deals and I like that you give the option to make an offer.

Problem is your follow up leaves much to be desired.

I'll be very frank, I had money in hand but nobody wanted to take it.

A lot of good talking points........and then nothing. Really a bad business model.

A good example is that I made an offer last evening, never heard from anyone last night......got two emails today. One reminding me that your having a sale and one about this survey.

Still no yes or no to my offer. I'm still reviewing your sale prices and will likely buy…......if I can ever get someone to take my money.

emilyb45
8/7/15

Haven't bought anything yet but it was the fastest email sent back

marks259
8/6/15

You guys do bad business, you wasted my time. You don't do price matching, I made a deal, then you guys reneged, took money out of my bank account, lied to me over and over again. I will never buy anything from you again. Get your act together, so nobody else has to go through the mess i did...

brians149
7/31/15

I gave my offer on a towdolly and iam still waiting

johnnyh22
7/31/15

Ordered a 300 c tornado trike Joe was very knowledgeable and treated me very well he helped me out very much. Have not. Received my trike yet but can't wait .

smithl13
7/31/15

Never order from you before, but I am impressed and would like to be the first to order from here, so I can share it with all the others.

brentg16
7/30/15

I bought 2 dirt bikes from SaferWholesale for my kids last Christmas (December 2014) for a total of $849.00. Both pieces of crap have already become useless as of March 2014. One bike arrived in the crate already having problems. The instructions for assembling the remainder of the dirt bike were also useless. Fortunately, I knew enough about dirt bikes to be able to assemble them properly. The pulley assembly to pull-start the engine frequently sticks on one of the dirt bikes causing the casing to have to be removed, the pulley fixed and reinstalled to simply start it. The brakes on both dirt bikes wore out in less than 2 months and is not easily replaced making the bikes dangerous to ride. The tires that come on them from the factory are crap! The rear tire on both bikes wore through and popped within 6 months and that was without much riding. I ordered a replacement rear tire from SaferWholesale, providing them the info requested to order the proper tire, and they still sent me 2 wrong tires. Product is crap - customer service is crap. Keep these crappy, dangerous products out of our country!

arond13
7/27/15

Called with questions about financing and specs of the BMS Chelsea 150. Rep was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.

brucer26
7/27/15

the 300cc quad I bought, (motobrovo) is junk! shocks all blew out first time I rode it! IT WON'T RUN without the choke on to some degree. every time you ride you've gotta stop every ten minutes and tighten every bolt even when covered with lock-tite. Can't get parts for it and nobody will work on it because it's Chinese junk. It looks good just sitting there! shipping was slow, communication was tough at best. never again.

davidr174
7/26/15

very informative and helpful

zacharyh23
7/25/15

I was shopping for a childs ATV and they had a vast selection available.

michelew16
7/25/15

I was looking to purchase a 49 cc moped/scooter. Was led right to this website and immediately found what I was looking for!

catherineh20
7/25/15

A friend of mine bought the 125cc spider and was an extraordinary product for the price.

stefaniad1
7/24/15

i made an offer , a while back. you send email for "other discounts thru feedback" i go to chat with "arthur" asking him viable questions as, was offer accepted? what is shipping discount. ? if i bought the scooter on the 3rd and did not receive the 'Offer" price could i still get it at a sale price? well, all he said to me was yes you ship to hawaii , but one scooter will be 600 - 700. for shipping. then he never came back on.

lawrences29
7/24/15

it is hard to purchase from your company as it is in the US, and I am from Canada./ We don't get the same offers or special discounts as the US customers. You should have either an outlet or representitive in Canada.

krism36
7/23/15

ordered a motorcycle helmet Friday 7/18/2015.They emailed me my recipt and order number within minutes Then cheked account on sunday 7/19/2015 to see if it had been shipped yet. It would not pull up my order on my account page. Started safe chat to ask why it wasn't showing up on my account page . I gave them the time and date order was placed and the order number to look it up easily. The 1st operators ended conversation before even responding. The 2nd operator responded and replied they would double check my account to find out why. After 10 minutes of no response i asked if they were still there . No response. After 10 more minutes I replied again saying it's been 20 minutes can you find my account. They ended conversation. The 3rd attempt i asked the same question and added that i have been trying for 35 minutes and the 1st 2 operators ended the conversation without answering my question
They responded one moment. And never responded again. After 15 minutes i responded can you find my order. Still no response. They ended the conversation as well.

shawnh27
7/22/15

If you've read my past review, you know my unfortunate experience. If not, you really need to look it up before spending ANY money there. I've come to terms with the junk I've been sold and the fact that I was completely ignored after I explained that I was in fact a mechanic and the go kart i bought wasn't mechanically sound. Now it won't even start. They shaved the heads on the carburetor bowl so i can't even clean it. This has just gotten ridiculous. A call to The Better Business Bureau is next. It's also funny that the website directs you to a site that allows no negative reviews. Thank you Site Jabber!!!

rachelp30
7/22/15

I made a best offer but they do not reply with a rejection or a counteroffer. After a couple days, I get a form email telling me to call them. It would be better to give buyers direct feedback. If you gave me an immediate counteroffer I might be interested in accepting. When it takes a couple days and you tell me to call, it suggests that my call won't be worth the time.

danc75
7/22/15

I ordered a UTV and everything was delivered as promised and on time.

lynna23
7/22/15

Prices always look good. Less expensive that other places.

kevint48
7/22/15

Informative and easy website to navigate

dougf15
7/22/15

Thanks for having one of the biggest selection of Scooters in the Market

haze173
7/19/15

so far prices are the best online

cherylt23
7/18/15

They answered email quickly.

juliag23
7/18/15

We are looking for a golf cart to use when we travel with our camper. We are looking for a four seater. I was excited to see what I was looking for. The pictures were in detail and was exactly what I was wanting in a golf cart. The description was very thorough. I have been on the website for over an hour. It definitely is an attention getter. Glad I Googled and found this website.

benb83
7/17/15

Shopping around for a tow behind motorcycle cargo trailer. Your site popped up and went to it and I fell in love with it. I will be buying lots more. Great prices and lots of choices.

andrewm139
7/16/15

Great real pricing !Nuf Said !!

hannsp
7/15/15

I gave them my offer and I don't know if they accepted it yet. I am a little skeptical , but you never know.

kellys98
7/14/15

Called the service department and asked for a recommendation for my nine year old. The sales person(Bob) gave me an exact pick and was very helpful.

ianm69
7/14/15

Did not get the answer I wanted made an offer did not get answer was told to call

bobm134
7/13/15

So Far so good, was given a good price and now I await for the shipment, Can't give an honest review until i receive the product, SORRY.

maxineb10
7/13/15

Ordered a tow dolly, for a gift. Salesperson did not advise us the product was not in stock. We waited 6 weeks for the dolly. OK, we dealt with that.

My biggest issue is, that I called SaferWholesale before it was shipped out to make sure it looked just like the picture on the website, with the two larger tires on the back, instead of the small ones. The individual placed me on hold to go look and came back and told me that the larger tires were on. The small tires only work ok on asphalt.

joelm61
7/12/15

Haven't had any experience yet!

michaelb233
7/12/15

I have no experience. SaferWholesale seems like a scam they offer a discount if I give a review before I receive the item?!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
Answer
leannl1
A: I am still out $1200 and it has been over a year since I ordered my Facial table for my business. Everytime I call and try to get an answer I get disconnected or people including the managers there are rude and make promises that I will eventually get my refund and to give it up to 90 days. Well it has been well over that and I still don't have my refund or the item that I ordered. BEWARE!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!! I believe in Karma and one day they willl get theirs. So sad that people in this world can take advantage of our hard earned money. I am disgusted of how cruel they are.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
3/12/15
Answer
terryt30
A: I bought a trike last year from this CO. It took 4 months to get it. I ordered a red one, (got a black one) I had ten miles on it when it broke down. I paid $4500 and sold it for $1500. Was lucky to get that. (NEVER AGAIN)
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale