US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 30 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 7 reviews)

khulbep

Their shipment policy is very fast and you will receive your order within 2 days. (in 74 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mattp33
10/14/14

To words you should know "Attorney General" they are there for the consumer ! The complant forms are on line and they will give you prompt service !! The worst place I have ever delt with !

Tip for consumers: DON'T !!!!

esthern5
10/8/14

Nothing but lies. Bought a pontoon boat was told when I bought it 2-4 weeks , it was four months. When we got our new boat it came with a USED motor and no wiring with it. Was told when we called that all their boats come with used motors. Never heard of such a thing so stupid. We were never told this. Do not buy from these people. Lied over and over to me. Used motor!!!!! REALLY

Tip for consumers: No not buy from this company. Had my money for four months and got a used motor.

kellya29
10/1/14

after receiving scooter on Aug 16 and waiting a month and a half with some pressure I did receive title and bill of sale the title clerk Veronica was very responsive .

xueg
9/29/14

At first they are really friendly, I bought a little scooter for 500$ just for school. then I waited for two weeks until they process my item, I call them a loooooot times during this time. after A WEEK, they emailed me that they don't have this kind of scooter anymore so they would like to send another one to replace it which worth 700$ if I'm ok with that. well at that time, I was like "wow that's awesome". anyway, I said it's fine, finally I got my little scooter over a week later. I paid my scooter on July 24th,2014. I actually got it on Aug 29th. it's a really long time but I was happy cuz I don't need to wait 30min for bus. Right after I got this scooter, I followed this instructions, put everything together, check if there's anything wrong, make sure everything is in a right place and tighten, then fully charged for 10hrs. After, FINALLY!!! I WAS SO EXCITED TO TEST THIS CUTE SCOOTER!! I turn on the key, try to move it in the yard, opps, not working at all. it shows fully charged, but not moving. I checked everything again, 100% that I put everything right and the battery is connected. then I called them about this issue. Well, before I get my scooter, they pick up my phone for 30sec, AFTER I reported the scooter's problem, they pick up my phone after 20min!!!! WTF!!!! (honestly I'm not a rude person and I'm Asian, so I barely say some bull$#*! about things I bought online. but this one makes me so mad!!!). Keep going, they picked up my phone and I took my little scooter to a nearby store, they check that the connection with battery and handlebar was already broken. I called they again(which means another 20min-waiting), they said will send me a new handlebar sooner after they talk to their manger. now I'm here. call them a looooot times after that, no one respond, email is not responding either. today is Sep 29, 2014. I actually give up this $#*!ing scooter. This online company ( SAFERWHOLESALE) IS A JERK. Hopefully someone who is about to buy something from this company, could notice my experience.

Tip for consumers: Never, ever, ever, ever, shop in Saferwholesale site. NEVER!!!!!

larryg38
9/27/14

I was delivered damaged product cannot get parts sent to me to replace.Also after sending in payment in full for utv was told no longer had the color I asked had to get comoflouage utv.The utv makes loud noise when turning have not gotten awnser for fixing this also,I would not recommend anyone buying from this company they sell after that no service department and can care less about you.

michaelf95
9/26/14

We purchased a golf cart on July 17, 2014. We were told delivery would take about two weeks. It took 42 days and we had to make many calls on our own, despite multiple promises of specific days it would be delivered but wasn't. Due to the poor service they offered to extend our warranty from 12 to 18 months. After just two and a half weeks, the batteries would not keep a charge. They told us to to charge each one individually, which we did (twice). That worked for one day. They next had us take them out and have the volts tested at an auto supply store. We took them to the auto supply store and they said all 6 of the batteries needed to be replaced. The company then offered us a measly $35 per battery. We asked to speak to people higher up the line but they would not do so. Their warranty is worthless. Stay away from this company.

jacquelineg8
9/25/14

I ordered a 300cc Tiger Trike mid March 2014.After not receivig the trike I was contacted asking if I wanted to have a similar (upgrade they said) model---300 cc Toronado Trike, at the same price.

I agreed on July 9 and still didn't receive the trike until August 10. It was not drive-able upon delivery, as I was told it would be. It came in a crate without tires, windshield, and back bumper and trunk case attached. Our only option was to have it towed to a local motorcycle shop and pay an additional $250 (for tow and labor) to make it drive-able.

I drove the trike 150 miles and then it broke down. Again there was another tow and the mechanic said he needed a clutch assembly, verriater, and clutch cover gasket key. I bought a $4500 vehicle and an additional warranty for $80, only to find out that the all the parts needed are not covered by the warranty. So now I sit with my vehicle in the shop, waiting for $300 worth of parts and and a $500 bill for labor.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

AFTER THEY RECEIVE YOUR MONEY THEY DON'T HONOR THEIR CONTRACT.SO DUE TO POOR QUALITY OF THE TRIKE, IN ADDITION TO THE $4500 PURCHASE, I HAVE HAD TO SPEND $1150 TO MAKE IT DRIVE-ABLE.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SEND A INFERIOR PRODUCT THAT HAD A WARRANTY FOR A YEAR, PLUS AN EXTENDED WARRANTY WE PAID FOR. BUT AFTER 150 MILES IT BROKE DOWN, AND GUESS WHAT --- NONE OF THE PARTS WE NEED ARE UNDER WARRANTY. THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!

terryt30
9/23/14

After reading all the one star ratings I am just sorry I didn't read them before I ordered my three wheel trike. I placed the order April 3 2014, was told it would be about four weeks. I got the trike four months later, It's been two months and still no plates or title. After all of this I never got the bike I ordered. I really need the title so I can SELL this trike. I keep waking up each morning and turning on the news and finding out the place has been blown up.

lisay5
9/22/14

i bought a Lightening extended UTV for 4450.00 It was suppose to be for adults and street legal. The machine i received was completely different. It is a cazador and for kids. It is not street legal as well. When i called the company to tell them they sent me the wrong machine i was told to send pics and email them which i did. They responded that it is the extended version and if i felt it was the wrong unit i should have left it in the crate. Well how am i suppose to know it is not the right version or even model if i don't take it out of the crate and put it together. There are no headlights or taillights turn signals side steps etc. There are stickers though of turn signals. I was told by Patrick the owners of the company said if i have any further issues to have a lawyer contact them. Which I am pursuing. The unit i was sent is only worth about half of what i paid. Then the windshield is completely wrong as well. It does not even fit the UTV. This company is a complete scam they should all be in jail for fraud. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! If anyone would like to see all the email correspondence or the phone calls from the rude staff just let me know. I would love to forward it to you. I still have not received the title for this machine as well. Update Artie said he would get me the parts to make the vehicle street legal like it was suppose to be and the missing/broken parts as well as discuss the price of what i received versus what i paid. To this day i have never heard from him again.

seungl1
9/20/14

I purchased golf cart august 15, 2014, they sent me a cart which has a lot of issues..
a seller said 2011, club car, with a great condition I spent $3000 for it, but
they sent me 2008, and batteries are all dead, and the charger is out of order, the body condition is bad, and having issues below( from a repair shop):

1. Steering and alignment
The front steering issue is caused by a combination of the spindle bushings and kingpins being worn out, and a significant binding in the rack and pinion steering gear. It will need new spindles on each side, new kingpins, and a new rack & pinion steering assembly.
2. Hesitation on acceleration
The MCOR unit is causing the jerky startup.
3. Squealing noise
The brake shoes are completely worn out. You need new shoes and a complete brake service.
4. The battery light on the dash is not working.
The battery light needs to operate for us to run diagnostics and to communicate charging issues to the operator.

I sent this email to saferwholesale and called a lot of times, they keep saying " wait, or this in not my department, my manager is not here yet, and so on..."
I am still waiting their answer, the same time the cart is a repair shop for waiting for their answer...
I so regret I purchased it from them..

mikel171
9/19/14

on sept.15 I received 2 scooters . after opening 1 box I found parts missing& broken .same thing with the 2nd. scooter. after charging the batteries I found 1 scooter did not run.i checked the wiring harness everything was good . found out the control module was bad. called the company they said they would contact me about the part. heard nothing for 2 days. called the company , and had a knock down drag out conversation with somebody about how I felt they were screwing their customers. never do business with this company.they don't care about service after the sale.

brianm95
9/19/14

purchased two scooters for my kids in april they still have not started waiting 5 months for parts ..and was told warenty is over !!!!!! They have not been started yet!!!!!!save your money if you want to give it to someone give it to me atleast i will thank you maybe kiss you......They F#$#$ me.

Tip for consumers: Run keep your money

davidp102
9/17/14

I bought from a side car from Great Sports Inc, 2108 McDonough St, Joliet, IL for my 77 Harley Low Rider. They sent me parts of a side car , 8+ weeks after i purchased it, with out an axle, with out a headlight (which i paid for), with out a wheel, without a tire, without a fender, without all attachment rods. After numerous phone calls and emails they sent some of the items from another sidecar, and then sent me a light bulb and a rubber gasket, and told me to cut a hole and mount it...but nothing to mount it into or to plug it into.... this crowd SaferWholesale has been a night mare. I'll never trade with them again

Tip for consumers: do not trade with them

teresat11
9/17/14

on aug 27 I ordered dee well pump and paid 399.95 they took the money out of my acct same day said would take 5 days ..receipt says 10-15 Biz days after several call they say can t process order out of stock and would be 30-60 days refund..then they say 9/17 in store credit like I would buy anything from these people ..I have gone 2 month without water and no income ..Is there any desent companies out ther anymore ..This is sure not one of them

Tip for consumers: Warning BEWARE before you order

deannaa2
9/14/14

This company is based on deceit to it's customers!!!! I purchased a white wedding tent from this company on 6/2/14 that was supposed to ship as soon as my e-check cleared my account. The check cleared on 6/30/14. After seven days of waiting for the arrival, I began calling to get a status of my order. I was assured it would be here within my promised/needed date of 7/13/14, even though I wasn't able to get any shipping information on the order. A few days before my promised delivery date, I called and was very assertive and I was then able to get someone on the phone that FINALLY told me that my tent was back ordered for 3 weeks. Because I had an event that started on 7/18/14 (which was my main reason for ordering the tent), I was offered an UPGRADED size tent for my troubles and I did agree to the upgrade. I received the "UPGRADED" tent and proceeded to my event. When we set the tent up, it was then that I noticed it wasn't as large as had been described. I purchased a 23 x 16.5 white party tent, was upgraded to a 26 x 16 tent. What I received was a 26 x 13.

In addition to the tent being a smaller size, it was listed for a lesser price. I have requested my refund (back in July) and still have not received the refund. The same tent I received, sold for $400 on EBAY. That is $350 less than what I had paid. The online advertised description of the tent stated that you receive a "portable carrying case"... there was no case with it and when I requested the case I was told that they couldn't provide me with one.

I have sent numerous emails trying to get my refund. I filed a complaint with the BBB. The company hasn't even responded to either the first or second notice that has been sent to them by the BBB. Super aggravated and angry that I decided to do business with this company. Do yourself a favor and save your money, purchase from EBAY! At least if you have a problem with their products you stand a chance of a resolution PLUS you saved yourself some money, time, and aggravation.

Tip for consumers: SAFERWHOLESALE IS A RIPOFF AND APPEARS TO BE A BIG SCAM. Say a prayer for those that work for them.

mf20
9/7/14

The WORST!!! I ordered 2 party tents from this company. Both boxes were delivered in terrible condition. Both had half of the hardware with no instructions. I have called numerous times asking for a refund since June. To no avail. Sent countless email and that continue to give me the run arounds. Stating they have not received my emails and putting me on hold for over an hour. I wish I could give NO STARS!

Do not Buy from this company!!!

jrs2
9/6/14

Nightmare Customer Service. Nothing Safe about SAFERWHOLESALE Read TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING... that is where they can get away with what they do.
Purchased EW 88 L electric trike.

The sales page said it went up to 17 mph...not even close, we got it to go up to 5-6 mph after trying everything, even disengaging the front brake. After weeks of sending emails and phone calls that were mysteriously dropped and hung up on, their final position will not take the trike back. Out of over $1400!

Bike came damaged and waiting to see if they will honor at least the parts, will come back and keep you updated as this nightmare unfolds.

Read the TOS below:

7. Damage during Shipment: The items we sell pass a thorough manufacturer's inspection prior to shipping and are insured for damage during shipment. You are responsible for the product once it is in transit, including any damage or loss that may occur during shipment.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING!

jamesk69
9/6/14

Omg Stay Away,
I bought a super trike scooter in June. I did not get it until the end of August. It came with no directions to put it to gether, It also had no title. I call about the title and got the run around. They were also rude and acted like they were doing me a favor. It is September and I still don't have a title. If I ever do get it I will need snow tires. THEY SUCK

johnm357
9/4/14

STAY AWAY!!
Hidden delivery charges, incredible delays on shipping, different story every time I called each week past the scheduled timeframe for delivery.
Scam Artists

Tip for consumers: Don't ever order anything......

summert1
9/1/14

If I could give less stars I would! Luckily I did not buy anything from this company! I called inquiring about a 4 wheeler for my 4 yr.old.This simple inquiry turned into basically the extremely condescending salesperson calling me a liar when I said I could get a better price elsewhere.even though I was not asking him to sell it to me at that price.I seriously cannot fathom them selling anything with this type of service! I called back (because I was livid and he challenged me to find a better price saying he would match it). I explained to him that even if I had to pay double I would NEVER purchase from this company! !

jimc83
9/1/14

I ordered a golf cart that was supposed to be a 2011. No paperwork with it and the serial number plate has been removed. Also the tag on the motor has been painted over. Does this mean it wasn't a 2011......or....you fill in the blank. I will call the District Attorney as I do not wish to be accused of receiving stolen merchandise.
The batteries on this were ancient and leaking. By the way, they sprayed sealant on the sides, it WON'T work on battery acid. Windshield broken in two places upon arrival. They promised a new windshield and $210 for new batteries which I replaced at $648. You guessed it the monies or windshield never showed up. You now know my experience...Caveat Emptor.

maryb126
9/1/14

They suck!!!!Ordered item that was no longer available pd by online check, they claim a big co like this can not do credit cards, that was in April still no refund or return call or email.

Tip for consumers: Shop else where, they are crooks!

johnb320
8/31/14

I ordered a Ranch Pony and to my surprise it showed up on time with no broken parts. However, it did not come with all of the parts, no instructions for assembly, no wiring diagrams and no parts list.

I contacted safer and BMS Motorsports (where safer buys from) and was emailed all manuals. Still, no parts. I have spoken with Jerry and exchanged many emails, but sadly, still no parts, still no idea of if or when they will show up. Additionally, after using the UTV one time the fuel pump must be primed every time before it can be started. Looks like this is due to cut fuel lines when manufacturer placed retaining clamps on fuel line.

Not a very happy camper at this point in time.

From: JERRY PARTS [mailto:parts@saferwholesale.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:42 AM
To: John Bryant
Subject: Re: Fwd: no assembly instructions

Hello,

nothing yet. i think the claim was sent to the wrong email address but i have forwarded the claim to the correct party. i will keep you informed.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to email me back.

Kindest Regards,

From: JERRY PARTS [mailto:parts@saferwholesale.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:21 AM
To: John Bryant
Subject: Re: Fwd: no assembly instructions

Hello,

not yet we will give them a few more days to reply

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to email me back.

Kindest Regards,

email: parts@saferwholesale.com
ph# 708-669-1237 | fx# 815-531-3513
www.saferwholesale.com

On 8/8/2014 7:06 PM, John Bryant wrote:
Are the roof clamps and screws going to be shipped?

Tip for consumers: Find a GOOD local dealer

warrena7
8/27/14

Scam artists and con men. They will say and do anything to get your money. Try kartquest or motobuys much better service and free delivery on almost everything.

Tip for consumers: Check around, do your research. I cancelled an order because of their rudeness and saved 230.00 dollars with another company.

suzys2
8/11/14

BEWARE!! This is the worst online order experience I have ever had!! I ordered patio furniture on May 14th and still have not seen anything! They told me originally that my order would be shipped in 10-15 days. when i called them after a couple weeks they told me the sales person was wrong and that it would take 4-6 weeks. after the 6 weeks I called and they said the order was lost at the manufacture and they would replace it with a nicer set. When I looked at the options I realized the sets are not Half as nice as my original order. I requested a refund if the new set couldn't ship within 10 days. They said the order was placed and an express ship was put on it. That was on June 9th and I still don't have any furniture. I've requested a copy of the invoice for proof that an order was placed 3 different times but still haven't seen anything. I have found other complaints very similar to this one and wish I would have seen them before I ordered with them. They won't even give me the name off the manufacture. I think this is a big scam!!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!

bathshebac
8/11/14

The woman in the title department responded to my email right away send out my titles when I had a question she responded back thank you

carrieg12
8/9/14

This company is total garbage! We purchased a 800$ atv from them on 7/22 and have been told every day for over a week now that it will be shipped in the next 24-48 hrs and then I was hung up on by their "friendly sales representatives" when I voiced my opinion on the issue! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

richardb107
8/8/14

I too wish I would had read these reviews before I purchased two scooters from Safer Wholesale. I ordered two scooters one red and one blue. When they arrived one was blue and the other was yellow. I very ugly yellow. They are currently trying to correct the color problem but I expect that will be as unsatisfying as this whole experience has been. They seem to want to point the blame to anyone but themselves. I learned a valuable lesson here. Do your homework and any company that has a rating this low avoid like the plague. I was hoping to buy a custom golf cart from them down the road, but they could give it to me and I still would turn away. Like someone said on here it's a shame they have such good products, but I they'll have to change my opinion drastically in this replacement process before I would buy from them again.

I am praying that I can get the right color scooter that I ordered ASAP

tamairas
8/3/14

Well first I didn't know it would take this long to get my velocity scooter I have been calling every other day nothing I asked them when am I going to receive my order they said that they needed verification and I showed them. They said it was being shipped then I called and they said it was with the vendor im like ok can you get them to email me my receipt but I have proof that I paid them. I ordered my scooter on July 8 2014 and now it is July 31 2014 how long must I wait im kinda upset because I have a job interview coming up and I don't want to walk there and no one will take me so please someone out there tell me what I need to do cause I need my product that I ordered I don't to have to get my bank involved cause its not gonna be pretty. My email address is smith_tamaira@yahoo.com please send me the information I am requesting.

georget35
8/1/14

My experience with saferwholesale was indeed a good one. i got personnel serviveservice which catered for my needs. my hats off for Tim Murphy he went over answer above to serve me. the title clerk is very professional and will serve well and keep you advised.i love my monkey bike and its nice to know people still care about customers thank you all

jimb115
8/1/14

Bought two scooters on 5/3 with a delivery date scheduled between 6/30-7/2. Followed up several times to insure delivery window would be kept. Saferwholesale.com called me twice indicating they were out of stock of the scooter that I ordered and offered replacement scooters which I accepted. They day before the delivery window I called to check on the delivery and was informed they were shipping later that day and I would receive a tracking number. No tracking number was received so I called again the next day and was informed they were out of stock but had an upgrade available but would not receive them during the delivery window I needed for my vacation. I had to cancel order and buy them locally. Would never do business with them again and recommend that others stay away.

samc53
7/25/14

I WAS HARASSED AND INSULTED BY "CUSTOMER SERVICE" REPS.

I was a prospective customer looking at buying a motorcycle. I googled the company while in an online chat with a representative from the website. I simply asked him why I should purchase from him despite all of the negative reviews I was reading. He got extremely defensive, insulted me, and ended the chat. He then blocked me from the website entirely, and called my cell phone (I had provided my number for business purposes only). The man (from Joliet location) left me a voicemail, he did not state his name for obvious reasons. He told me on the voicemail, and I quote, "You obviously have no life and nothing better to do, next time you visit our website I will press charges. Have a terrible day." I can't even believe this is real!!!!! This company is quite possibly the biggest scam out there people...and their extremely crazy/ unprofessional staff proves it. I have never, ever, EVER been treated so poorly by a business in my life. WHAT A JOKE. I am saving the voicemail for proof and will post online so people can hear how I was treated. I am scared that these wackos now have my personal information. YIKES.

josepha31
7/23/14

Bought a 125cc super wrangler jeep go kart from Bob came on time and every thing they said was true . Took about 3 hrs to assemble start first time ran great make shure to check all bolts & change oil in machine after you get it started & after its been ran for a day or two recheck & tighten bolts a tube of lock tight is a must this will stop things from getting loose . The troddle limeter is very sesitive so it takes a little time to adajust. Weve had the cart for about 3 weeks now will let yall know later how it holding up . Thanks to Bob for a great experince.

gregp19
7/13/14

We needed a replacement bolt and a bracket for a recently purchased bike by one of my employees. The bolt and bracket threads became stripped when we were assembling the steering assembly. I contacted Jerry in the parts department. Jerry was extremely helpful went above and beyond my expectation in expediting the shipping of these replacement parts. He asked that we take a picture of the defective parts and send it to him to make sure he shipped the correct items, he then had them sent out next day air.
I can not thank Jerry enough for helping us out with this problem.
The bike is the only means of transportation for one of my employees, without it, getting to and from work has been very difficult. Getting these parts in a timely manner was a big help and I want to THANK Jerry VERY MUCH for all his help getting this issue resolved. His caring and concern is very much appreciated.
Greg

teresas17
7/11/14

I purchased a trike kit and was told by Dan that this kit would easily slid onto my motorcycle with 4 bolts to mount it to the bike. After receiving this kit I found out none of this was true. The kit needed assembled and needed to be welded to the bike and would have been dangerous to ride the trike as there is no suspension. After several calls to try to return the kit I was told to send an email stating the reason for wanting to return this kit. I have sent 3 emails and still no response from them. At this point I am stuck with a $2400 paperweight. I have been lied to and told they don't do returns. Save your money this company sucks.

jens220
7/6/14

I can't thank you enough!! If I were there I would kiss you!! If you need any letters from me for a reference or my experience I will be more then happy to explain my experience with you from the day I first spoke to Sales until now. It has been so awesome to have the customer service be so on top of things the way you guys have been. I can't wait to get back on my scooter :)

alvina8
7/6/14

I ORDERED A UTV FOR $8600.00 IN NOV. 2013. IT CAME IN MISSING A PART. I HAVE BEEN THRU HELL TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO GET ME THE MISSING PART, AND IT HAS BEEN 8 MONTHS AND STILL THE RUN AROUND. MY NEXT STEP IS TO SUE T SOBS MY PHONE # IS 2529462277 AND I WILL GLADLY TALK TO ANY ONE AND DISCOURAGE THEM FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

nm23
7/5/14

I would give this company minus stars, as they are a complete rip off order a 250cc Scooter back in July 8, 2013. It arrived 3 months later, never told it was a Chinese made scooter, that had multiple problems, first off paid for a certificate of origin, which after a year, July 2, 2014, still have not received. The bike is a piece of crap, the original battery was bad, ordered a new one from Great Sports, Inc.aka saferwholesale.com it was useless. The starter was bad, wiring was bad, had to have it towed to a local bike shop to repair it. Without the certificate of origin I can not get it register in Pa., I can not get plates to drive it on the road or sell it. I also made a very bad mistake of ordering a sidecar, it took 6 months to get it, it came from Indonesia, it is a piece of crap, the kit, had no directions, poorly made, the sidedoor does not close, the top pieces do not fit and it does not fit the scooter. With all the charges to get inside the country it was about $1000 dollars all together this whole transaction for a Chinese bike and unknown made sidecar is well over $5000. This is not including the costs associated with repairs and towing costs. The company including Artie the supervisor just give you the run around. I am filing a compliant with the Attorney General's office.

dillonm7
7/5/14

I have been talking with Jerry by phone since I bought an Elite Pacifica Scooter on the internet. I've had a few problems with the scooter. The 1st is resolved with the helmet trunk local It did work a couple of times - but completely failed to lock thereafter. I was told the warranty lapsed after 30 days? That seems rather quick for a new product! We settled for me paying the postage & he paying for a new lock.
Item 2 - The headlights never worked?

after removing the front panel to get at the lights, I found that no V. was getting to them. So I wired a hot wire to them.
Item 3 - The fuel tank is lester at 2.38 gal. - I frilled it at 1. 2 gal.
Item 4 - The front wheel is supposed to lock with the key, but it doesn't?
Item 5 - I can't get the scooter inspection OKed (NYS) because the high beam swt. doesn't work. "Although I'm still using the bike!

rb42
7/5/14

I have been trying to find a solution to a problem with my JonWay scooter. I contacted Jerry at Great Sports Inc. In less than a minute he had the easy no cost fix for me. Who said customer service is dead! Really appreciate his willingness to help me.

sm599
7/5/14

BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! FIRST, their customer service is TERRIBLE. SECOND, they don't stand behind their product... Missing pieces, delayed shipment, lack of interest in making things right for your referral - just LIES, LIES, LIES.

kimp23
6/29/14

I ordered a 2 tents in February, one of the tents, a 20 x 40 was missing a substantial amount of pieces. After having spoke to someone else in Saferwholesale nothing was accomplished. I got in touch with Jerry and he had the problem taken care of in less than 2 weeks. He kept in touch with me via email and was very helpful.

johnm320
6/23/14

I don't think that anything would have been resolved now if had not been for Jerry in parts. I give him a top rating 4 to 5 stars because of what he did and how he conducted himself.

I can not and will not say that about the rest of that group.

timk18
6/17/14

I welcome anyone to email me for actual correspondence and a detailed account of the poor experience with this company, including phone records, individuals spoken with and tactics used. There claims are false. I have receipts for the over 2K in work I had to have done to get their UTV operational based on defective parts, a leaking gas tank on arrival and extremely poor craftsmanship overall.. Buyers BEWARE!!!!

Wish I had found this site before ordering from this company. Most of what others describe is exactly what I experienced - lies and misrepresentation, unit damaged and not working upon arrival (with a note conveniently advising not to refuse delivery because the unit had been checked before delivery) missing parts and poor customer service.

I agree, a class action suit is in order for these type of business practices!

6/16/14 Update: Finally received a response from the company after they read the reviews here. Read the exchange below. It appears if only a "small percentage" of people get ripped off by the company, then it's ok. The poor BBB rating, multiple business names they use and many bad reviews say otherwise:

SiteJabber: Your review caught the attention of SaferWholesale's official representative and they responded:

Response from SaferWholesale: "Tim, I can assure you that the reviews that are posted online are just a small percentage of our business. Although a few of our motorsports products experience some damage in shipment, that is not reflective of us as a business. We ensure our products through transit and can replace any part that is damaged in shipment. We have a parts and warranty department to assist you with resolving any issues you have with the product. They can get you technical support for any issue you may experience and help make sure you know exactly what needs to be done to service your unit. The common misconception with motorsports is that the customer believes these to be retail units, turn key ready, and pre assembled by a certified dealership. This is not the case. You are purchasing the unit Wholesale at the price a dealership would pay the distribution facility to ship directly from the factory. These units come in a crate and need to be assembled and serviced just as a dealership would do before putting the units on the "Front Line" for sale. If you are not a mechanic nor have any mechanical experience you may want have a professional assemble it for you so that you have no issues with the performance of the unit. Again, we are here to assist you and provide you with a product directly from the distribution facility without paying retail costs. We can offer you all the parts you need and some basic troubleshooting over the phone/email, but we cannot physically perform the work on your unit for you."

My Respnse: Artie,

While the reviews may be a "small percentage" it doesn't negate the extremely negative experience I had with your organization after spending nearly 6K. Your warranty claims are completely false. Your company does not back the products it sells and the products are defective out of the box. Trying to work through your company to resolve matters would be laughable if not for the fact that people are being harmed so seriously by your practices...which ultimately end in phone calls not being returned and customers being stuck with worthless merchandise. I would gladly join any class action suit against your organization and have kept a record of every communication and response. Your so called "transit assurance" is nothing more that a large note on a crate asking the recipient not to refuse delivery even if product crate is damaged. My only regret is that I let your rep talk me into paying via check. You had my money and there was little I could do. Had I paid via CC, I would've challenged through the company and easily won. This was not a case of your company attempting to assist, other than asking for a video, claiming to have sent it to the manufacturer and getting no response.

tonyc67
6/12/14

Everything went smooth and the custom golf cart was awesome. Took a little while to get it but it was fantastic.

rickyb19
6/10/14

I ordered a Trailmaster 150cc XRX from Saferwholesale and the unit was on back order for 4-6 weeks. I will say this was normal per each site I checked with as the XRX was on back order. I was offered other carts by Safer which were in stock, but I wanted the XRX. I kept in touch with them thru email and it took about 3 weeks before I was contacted by Santos a manager in shipping. He stated he was looking into my order and would check with manufacturer to see how long it would take. Every day he was emailing me about this cart. I wanted blue but it was on back order for over a month and he gave me 3 other color choices. Color wasn't a problem for me and he was able to get the cart ordered the same day and shipment started. Santos was great in helping me and his communication was spot on. I will admit I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but I have to say my experience has been a good one. Thanks to Santos for his good service in getting my order placed!!! This item is a hot item, and it was on back order at several sites. So I had to be patient and realize it would have taken time on any site. It was nice to have someone to email and keep in touch with like Santos, to help make this a pleasant buying experience!

patm56
6/8/14

I was skeptical about ordering something so far from home but With the help of the sales man's recommendation, I got my go kart picked out, and put it together in about a hour,it had a burnt fuse but with the help of great tech support we tracked it down in no time...Very Pleased with it...Thank's Alex!

marie-claudeh
5/30/14

If you are from Canada and wanting to import one of their motorcycle be sure they are on the list of Transport Canada. At saferwholesale they told me that they are use to make business with Canada and that the ship scooters every week in Canada. So I bought one and now that is time to register it in Canada, Transport Canada is telling me I did not have the right to import it in the first place. So I have to either export it from Canada or destroy it with proof send to the Canada custom offices!!!

lo6177
5/28/14

WOW, I wish I would have read these reviews before I started dealing with them. First rep. I dealt with was slow to respond, always had an excuse. I told him (Justin) I needed to identify what I needed and place an order asap. 3 weeks later and me having to constantly contact him for answers I called again and spoke with Matt. I have never dealt with a ruder, more condescending "salesperson" in my life ! He basically told me they can't provide what I am looking for. I told him that I really wish Justin hadn't wasted 3 weeks of my time and he hung up on me ! I I will be leaving a negative review on every site possible for this company so others don't waste their time or money !!!!

pauls127
5/27/14

I ordered a three wheel scooter and received a two wheeler. The rep. said it was my fault because I didn't complain before shipment. The order sheet that they sent was so different from what I ordered I thought they sent me the wrong sheet. They insisted on direct withdrawl so now I'm paying %30 restock fee,return shipping. I'm out $470 and no scooter. When i told them about the BAD reviews he said it was because of people like me and hung up on me.

12 Photos for SaferWholesale