US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

People interested in SaferWholesale are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 66 reviews)

longv

Hi this is my first time order in here , it was a good prices to order in here ,for everything thank you (in 145 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brians149
7/31/15

I gave my offer on a towdolly and iam still waiting

johnnyh22
7/31/15

Ordered a 300 c tornado trike Joe was very knowledgeable and treated me very well he helped me out very much. Have not. Received my trike yet but can't wait .

smithl13
7/31/15

Never order from you before, but I am impressed and would like to be the first to order from here, so I can share it with all the others.

brentg16
7/30/15

I bought 2 dirt bikes from SaferWholesale for my kids last Christmas (December 2014) for a total of $849.00. Both pieces of crap have already become useless as of March 2014. One bike arrived in the crate already having problems. The instructions for assembling the remainder of the dirt bike were also useless. Fortunately, I knew enough about dirt bikes to be able to assemble them properly. The pulley assembly to pull-start the engine frequently sticks on one of the dirt bikes causing the casing to have to be removed, the pulley fixed and reinstalled to simply start it. The brakes on both dirt bikes wore out in less than 2 months and is not easily replaced making the bikes dangerous to ride. The tires that come on them from the factory are crap! The rear tire on both bikes wore through and popped within 6 months and that was without much riding. I ordered a replacement rear tire from SaferWholesale, providing them the info requested to order the proper tire, and they still sent me 2 wrong tires. Product is crap - customer service is crap. Keep these crappy, dangerous products out of our country!

arond13
7/27/15

Called with questions about financing and specs of the BMS Chelsea 150. Rep was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.

brucer26
7/27/15

the 300cc quad I bought, (motobrovo) is junk! shocks all blew out first time I rode it! IT WON'T RUN without the choke on to some degree. every time you ride you've gotta stop every ten minutes and tighten every bolt even when covered with lock-tite. Can't get parts for it and nobody will work on it because it's Chinese junk. It looks good just sitting there! shipping was slow, communication was tough at best. never again.

davidr174
7/26/15

very informative and helpful

zacharyh23
7/25/15

I was shopping for a childs ATV and they had a vast selection available.

michelew16
7/25/15

I was looking to purchase a 49 cc moped/scooter. Was led right to this website and immediately found what I was looking for!

catherineh20
7/25/15

A friend of mine bought the 125cc spider and was an extraordinary product for the price.

stefaniad1
7/24/15

i made an offer , a while back. you send email for "other discounts thru feedback" i go to chat with "arthur" asking him viable questions as, was offer accepted? what is shipping discount. ? if i bought the scooter on the 3rd and did not receive the 'Offer" price could i still get it at a sale price? well, all he said to me was yes you ship to hawaii , but one scooter will be 600 - 700. for shipping. then he never came back on.

lawrences29
7/24/15

it is hard to purchase from your company as it is in the US, and I am from Canada./ We don't get the same offers or special discounts as the US customers. You should have either an outlet or representitive in Canada.

krism36
7/23/15

ordered a motorcycle helmet Friday 7/18/2015.They emailed me my recipt and order number within minutes Then cheked account on sunday 7/19/2015 to see if it had been shipped yet. It would not pull up my order on my account page. Started safe chat to ask why it wasn't showing up on my account page . I gave them the time and date order was placed and the order number to look it up easily. The 1st operators ended conversation before even responding. The 2nd operator responded and replied they would double check my account to find out why. After 10 minutes of no response i asked if they were still there . No response. After 10 more minutes I replied again saying it's been 20 minutes can you find my account. They ended conversation. The 3rd attempt i asked the same question and added that i have been trying for 35 minutes and the 1st 2 operators ended the conversation without answering my question
They responded one moment. And never responded again. After 15 minutes i responded can you find my order. Still no response. They ended the conversation as well.

shawnh27
7/22/15

I purchased a Challenger 125 go kart that was damaged right out of the crate. I waited for parts that i had to replace myself. I was charged $50 for a title that I never received. The one time my daughter got to ride it, it clunked into drive and hasn't been able to shift into neutral or reverse since. I can deal with the tire that won't hold air and the spark plug wire that was routed wrong and melted to the cylinder head but this is too much. I paid over $1300 for a lawn ornament and nobody wants to help me. This isn't ok!!!!!

rachelp30
7/22/15

I made a best offer but they do not reply with a rejection or a counteroffer. After a couple days, I get a form email telling me to call them. It would be better to give buyers direct feedback. If you gave me an immediate counteroffer I might be interested in accepting. When it takes a couple days and you tell me to call, it suggests that my call won't be worth the time.

danc75
7/22/15

I ordered a UTV and everything was delivered as promised and on time.

lynna23
7/22/15

Prices always look good. Less expensive that other places.

kevint48
7/22/15

Informative and easy website to navigate

dougf15
7/22/15

Thanks for having one of the biggest selection of Scooters in the Market

haze173
7/19/15

so far prices are the best online

cherylt23
7/18/15

They answered email quickly.

juliag23
7/18/15

We are looking for a golf cart to use when we travel with our camper. We are looking for a four seater. I was excited to see what I was looking for. The pictures were in detail and was exactly what I was wanting in a golf cart. The description was very thorough. I have been on the website for over an hour. It definitely is an attention getter. Glad I Googled and found this website.

benb83
7/17/15

Shopping around for a tow behind motorcycle cargo trailer. Your site popped up and went to it and I fell in love with it. I will be buying lots more. Great prices and lots of choices.

andrewm139
7/16/15

Great real pricing !Nuf Said !!

hannsp
7/15/15

I gave them my offer and I don't know if they accepted it yet. I am a little skeptical , but you never know.

kellys98
7/14/15

Called the service department and asked for a recommendation for my nine year old. The sales person(Bob) gave me an exact pick and was very helpful.

ianm69
7/14/15

Did not get the answer I wanted made an offer did not get answer was told to call

bobm134
7/13/15

So Far so good, was given a good price and now I await for the shipment, Can't give an honest review until i receive the product, SORRY.

maxineb10
7/13/15

Ordered a tow dolly, for a gift. Salesperson did not advise us the product was not in stock. We waited 6 weeks for the dolly. OK, we dealt with that.

My biggest issue is, that I called SaferWholesale before it was shipped out to make sure it looked just like the picture on the website, with the two larger tires on the back, instead of the small ones. The individual placed me on hold to go look and came back and told me that the larger tires were on. The small tires only work ok on asphalt.

joelm61
7/12/15

Haven't had any experience yet!

michaelb233
7/12/15

I have no experience. SaferWholesale seems like a scam they offer a discount if I give a review before I receive the item?!

johns923
7/11/15

I always look at your daily items and have a good time seeing myself with the item that I look at, I would like to see Items Listed from Low price to Higher price and a update as to WHY I should spend the extra Money to have and enjoy, I like to do the maintenance on my own equipment so I would like to see Recommended Service on the items listed, Also I would like to Know if Item can be Titled in the state I will be using in or living in Thanks JOHN

hughf9
7/11/15

With all your photos and prices, it was easy for me to pick and choosef

billy459
7/11/15

Joining up with Safer Wholesale was most gratifying in that they replied immediately to my request and offered additional discounts. They showed a good variety of tents that I was looking for at better than average pricing.I'm most
impressed Bill

rate 5

mitchelln2
7/11/15

Is an app available for safer wholesale to notify me when there is a special or" flash" sale with free shipping and delivery like today?

luisi
7/10/15

good inventory

mindyf4
7/9/15

I purchased a 10'x30' Large Decorative Party Canopy / Wedding Tent in May. When I went to use it, I found that two of the parts were broken. Unfortunately, I discovered this on the day of the party. I sent an email and have called twice about having the two parts replaced. I can't use the tent until the parts are replaced. I was told that they would email as soon as the parts came in and that would be within a week. That was a month ago. I am a patient person, but this is not acceptable. I would like to keep the tent, but without replacement pieces I am sitting on a useless, expensive tent.
I would not purchase from this site again.

vedestac1

i love to buy a moped

tracyw42
7/1/15

I am in pursuit of the perfect golf cart for my family's needs and of course I want it for a great price (especially since my husband isn't totally on board). ;)

I made an aggressive offer on a cart and while they turned me down, I am confident we can ultimately make a deal.

mikea80
7/1/15

I had no problem finding what I was looking for on this Web site definitely user friendly and they have lots of fun stuff to choose from

janiew4
6/29/15

First I want to say the customer service was awesome! My customer service Rep was Ray and he not only helped me pick out the right Trike scooter for me but also helped me find out how to get financed. He took his time to help me also and didn't rush me. I got my Trike in yesterday and I love everything about it. The UPS man was real careful unloading it and believe me it wasn't easy getting it out since it was on a long wooden pallet and his lift to get it out was not as long. He had to maneuver it sideways just right to get it out and down safely. It was packed in a steel frame and there's no way it would get damaged unless it was unloaded incorrectly.
I will be recommending Safer Wholesale to all my friends and when I drive my beautiful Trike Scooter, it will get some attention. I will advertise tor this company. Thanks Ray!
Janie Wesselman

vedestac
6/28/15

i like with what i see

danielr70
6/28/15

was lied to about cost, was lied to about shipping cost, was charged double for shipping as to what I was told, Was lied to about it was in stock. Was lied to about it would be received in 10 to 15 business day. Terrible customer service. Still have not received jeep month later and told will not for a few weeks longer.

danielk43
6/27/15

They willing talk price,

zakariyaa
6/26/15

I was not sure if this scooter would be able to give me the power I need. I was wrong. This scooter is awesome. I am able to rid it with ease. Seat is adjustable and makes it easy to adjust to my height. I love my super turbo Scooter 1200. Ride it all over town. 5 stars!!!!!

nicolem50
6/26/15

Your companies website is very user friendly. I especially liked the embedded youtube video on the product wonadaygo I was considering buying.

You can easily access a link to chat or ask questions and my email was responded to very promptly.

keyasiah
6/25/15

I wanted to get a motorcycle. I sent an email to get the best quote and they replied real quick!!!

jessec36
6/24/15

Pleasant

ronniem17
6/22/15

I am new to safer wholesale. However, everything so far so good! Keep up the good work!

lavellw
6/22/15

When I purchase ATV, rep were very friendly and helpful. My atv arrived yesterday prior to placing the order I chose the one stated "fully assembled", it was not at all. When I received my order I noticed that it was missing auto start and kill switch I contact office was told to call back the following day. I called back and was placed on hold for 8 minutes someone picked up phone and hung up. Called back again informed me to call later or send a email. Will NEVER do business with this company again

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
Answer
richm206
A: hope you dont mind what color they send you and hope you dont care when you get it!
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
3/12/15
Answer
adams136
A: What is the name of their bank?
5/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for SaferWholesale