US Government's NSF

2108 McDonough St.
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com
Give Us Your Feedback & Get HUGE Discounts Today!
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amits10

I can’t stop thanking you for the amazing customer service I received. (in 49 reviews)

shenew

I got the shipment within 2 days using the credit card payment. (in 15 reviews)

stanb29

I have bought from this company twice once from Bob and once from Jeremy and both times they were great! (in 91 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robinw26
2/26/15

I am looking for a certain product (a drag plow), but this Website is so full of pop-ups, chat windows and other annoying items that I'm logging off and will look no further. I understand the offer of a chat, but when you close the box 2 times and it pops up a 3rd, well, forget it!!!! Also, there is so much motion on the site that its hard to read it.

tammyj7
2/25/15

PROMPT RETURN CONTACT.

johne70
2/23/15

Had to order 2 golf carts for our RV Park and was having a tough time finding anything local. Came across SaferWholesale online and found exactly what I wanted,except they only had one.NO PROBLEM. They found another one, settled on a great price and had them delivered from Illinois to New Mexico in a week. I will definitely do business with this company again.

mikec144
2/22/15

I am in the process of purchasing a custom golf cart from SaferWholesale.com. So far Ray, my original contact, and those answering the phones have been very helpful in trying to meet my needs and make sure I am happy with the sale. I am looking forward to being able to complete the purchase when Ray returns to work today.

roys43
2/21/15

We bought our sons first motorcycle on saferwholesale.com a couple of months ago. We're planning a cross country ride when he turns 18, and we needed something small to get him used to riding on his own. We bought him the 250cc chopper clone and he loves it. Everything rides great, the brakes a calibrated perfectly, and the shifting is flawless. We're very happy with our purchase and would buy from them again.

georgej25
2/21/15

I just got my newly refurbished dell laptop from saferwholesale.com. I can't believe I was able to buy this for less than half the cost of a new one anywhere else online. It looks and acts brand new and I couldn't be happier. It shipped super fast, and now I have everything I need for my next semester, and money left over. Yea!

rw25
2/19/15

I paid $16,900 for a luxury 22' boat. I received a very plain/stripped 21' boat 30ish weeks later... worst choice of my life to believe in this company. Smart a$$ when they talk to you (if you even get to talk to anybody, and if you do, they won't give a last name). I would give negative review if I could, so 1 star is best I can do to ruin their average

Tip for consumers: Don't trust anything Dan or Artie says!!!!! of course, they may change their name to Dan or something, so just don't believe any of it...its not sincere

michaelf105
2/19/15

Great customer service and quality products

shawnm42

very helpful,excellent custermer survice

josefa8
2/18/15

I bought an infrared heater from saferwholesale.com at the beginning of this winter. We have a really hard time keeping our bedroom warm in the winter, and have tried just about everything. I've waited a couple of months to review it because I wanted to see if it would keep the room warm (it does), and see if having this would affect our fuel bill (it has). I just got our bill for the second full month we've owned the heater and our bill is down almost 20%. The heater works great, shipping was fast, and customer support hooked me up with exactly what I needed.

eddiee7

maryc107
2/18/15

We bought a 150cc ATV for our son this month. While researching we found exactly what we were looking for at saferwholesale.com, at a fraction of the price anywhere else. We put our phone number in the customer support app, and they called us almost immediately. They answerd all of our questions, and had our order in in under 10 minutes. When the ATV arrived there was almost nothing for us to do but add gas and go. The ATV started right up, and has been running great for the past couple of weeks. Couldn't be happier.

danielb116
2/16/15

I recently purchased a Phoenix 125 cc street bike and everything was as they said it would be just a little assembly and I was on the road. I had some broken parts and they shipped replacements right away.

kimberlyh27
2/14/15

I ordered a tent on June 30, 2014 with express delivery for a 4th of July Event. There was an error in the delivery and I never received my tent ( it was returned to the seller). As of today, I have not received a refund! I have been rudely spoken to regarding my refund and hung up on several times. I have been very PATIENT and followed the process of emailing my request but still NO RESOLUTION. I was prompt with my payment and now this company has the tent and my $354.95. I was hoping that the other reviews were incorrect and this company would live up t their word of refunding my money but I guess that's not true. My order information is as follows: Sales No. G55890/ Purchase Date 6/30/14 / Payment Amount $354.95. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

johnr199
2/13/15

Good Experience, Somewhat busy web pages but overall good. Easy to navigate.

nadinep1
2/12/15

Talked to a customer service representative and he was very willing to answer my questions and helpful. Very good communication skills

robertw127
2/9/15

Very friendly website. Fast and easy to use. Best prices ive seen around. Will defiently return for future purchases

honorar
2/7/15

it was a great experience buying what I needed from safer wholesale I will shop here again

willl16
2/6/15

I emailed them and within minutes they called in response . Havnt done business yet but plan on it

pablor9
2/6/15

The prices are real good.

martyb18
2/5/15

Great products at affordable prices!!

judithm16
2/2/15

nice website-- a little crowded.

chrisg66
2/2/15

Amazing

raymondm37
1/31/15

it was very interesting learning about 250 cc engine and 300 cc engines the salemen was very good told me alot about them

debbiea18
1/30/15

I've been working with Alex and he has been professional and is working
With my request in discussing options. This company is willing
To support your concerns.

alanh51
1/28/15

My mother was in the hospital recently suffering from a broken hip. We knew we needed to buy her a wheel chair, but I had no idea where to find one. My son scoured the internet for us, and found a very reasonably priced chair at saferwholesale.com. We paid for express delivery, and it arrived a couple of days later. The chair was exactly as advertised, and worked out perfectly for us. Thanks guys.

bartg7

davide55
1/28/15

Loving my new scooter! I live about 4 miles from work, and hate getting the car out for that short a trip. A friend of mine bought a motorcycle from saferwholesale.com, and suggested I check them out. Glad I did. I wasn't even aware you could buy a scooter for so cheap. Mine is so cute, and so much fun to drive. Once it arrived at my door all I had to do was put gas in it and it was ready to go.

charlesf31
1/28/15

Finally no more shoveling my car out from 3 feet of snow! We bought a portable garage from saferwholesale.com and I'm so happy. I was so tired of waking up to a car covered in snow, and now I don't have to any longer. This company had exactly what we were looking for, the price was good, and they delivered it without any problems. Very satisfied.

dukef6
1/28/15

Looks like it has potential!

hughs15
1/26/15

The staff at saferwholesale knowledgeable, prompt ,and eager to help me with my purchase of my second electric moped bicycle.I purchased a TaoTao 500 watt scooter 2 years ago it is very reliable 1brake light,1 rear tire, and just replaced the batteries my 8year old grandson is getting it and my plans are to purchase another scooter from Saferwholesale. Saferwholesale has the best prices my far bar none

dianet21
1/26/15

My last purchase was a sauna. It did get sent to the wrong place (Seattle instead of Blaine Washington) BUT other than that I loved the service and enjoy my new sauna every other day!.have recommended you to all me friends

bobbyd28

for the most part o.k

robertw124
1/25/15

On 5/6/2014, my wife ordered a RCI-22, 22 Foot Fully Loaded Pontoon boat, as a gift for my 20 year retirement from the United States Marine Corps. It was a great deal! She was very excited! With a delivery date of 8 weeks, we would be able to take the boat and family out on a couple of trips before the cold started rolling in.

However, 7/21/2014 we found out through our sales rep that the design we wanted would not be available for another 8 weeks or so and offered us a "Newer" model. We expressed our concerns about the newer pontoon being a RCI-21, (turns out to be a 21 Foot Boat), not fully loaded and were assured via email that it was the "Same boat just with a different configuration. The included features are: Bimini Top, Navigation Lights, Captain Chair with Flip-Up Arm Rests. Optional features include: Power Stereo w/ Speakers for 499.99. Your total refund for the difference of the boat will be $1963.00." My wife chose the Stereo so expected refund would be $1463.01 (still have not received this) (and no, there is no record with our bank "NFCU" that shows any deposit attempt).

Now the date is 10/20/2014, after hearing NOTHING from the company, we wrote another email expressing our anger at not only the lack of communication (regardless of what they wish you to think), but also the infinite extensions that were obviously taking place. We filed with the BBB and FTC and advised the company that we wanted our money returned and did not care to receive the boat that we had been waiting on since May 2014. By the way do not bother with the BBB ... the company never returned any attempts at communication by the BBB which translates to a lower rating submission and nothing that really helps you as the customer. Then comes the email response stating that, "Unfortunately, as a wholesale company we do not allow returns or cancellations." and "Once a deal has been brokered it is final." hmmm...

**Please be careful if you still choose to shop at this site and read everything before agreeing to anything!**

Now lets roll to a call made Jan 2015 with a gentlemen at sales that states, "If we (my wife and I) were not so wishy, washy about the sale, we would have the boat already." (you know who you are) .... interesting ... I was under the impression that "Once a deal has been brokered it is final." Not only that, so how many changes have to be made and exactly how long is TOO long to be waiting for a $16,000.00 product before a customer is "allowed" to get frustrated TO THE POINT of not even having the taste for the product that he/she was so excited about half a year earlier?

Fast forward now to 1/19/2015 and we receive the boat. It did NOT include:

1. Battery
2. Gauges
3. Jack for trailer
4. the extra foot of boat that we were informed we were getting.

It did have:

1. Stereo
2. Detached outboard motor

And we have still received $0.00 of that refund.

Again, we have no control over where you wish to shop. All we can do is share our experiences (good or bad). Unfortunately, nothing but bad here.

Good thing we have folks out there that fight over seas to ensure the freedom of treating others like dirt is always a choice.

Your move Customer Service! Hear from you in say ... 8 weeks?

adrianac2
1/24/15

Good customer service

rattanab
1/24/15

I was inquiring about a sauna through the internet and they contacted me within 10 minutes.

jesusf8
1/22/15

I had a very frustrating experience with SaferWholesale.com . I purchased a green 10x10 Gazebo Party Tent Canopy on 11/20/14 and spoke to Craig. This was done after Craig assured me that I would receive it before my daughter's wedding date of 12/6/14; as long as I let him know when my personal check cleared. The check cleared on 11/22/14 and I spoke to Craig the same day and let him know. Again, he assured me that I would received before 12/6/14. Finally, I received the Canopy on 12/10/14 when I didn't have any use for it. I called immediately and spoke to supervisor Conar and explained the situation. He promised a $125.00 credit but has giving me the runaround ever since. I called Conar 3 times but he never calls me back. This is not the way to do business !!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Never pay by personal check when buying on line; use your credit card because you can always dispute the charges.

anthonyt32
1/22/15

Great website with the added ability to make an offer. This site also featured some hard to find items.

samr50
1/20/15

I have been looking for a good price on a small pontoon 14' I was real glad to find this web site. The prices on several small pontoons are great a lot better then I expected for a brand new pontoon boats. Wow now I'm looking forward to getting to the bottom line on the final cost including shipping motor, trailer ect. Prices are a lot lower on everything very happy I found this site!!!

jamesy17
1/19/15

I bought an extended Lightening UTV (adult) and i did not receive what i ordered. Instead i received a cazador . A completely different product. I talked with Artie today and informed him what i was promised and i have not to this day received. One the machine, i received a kids machine with no side standing bars, the wrong windshield, which today i was told well atleast we shipped you a windshield, It is not street legal which he promised to send the kit and never did. The machine i got was nothing like what is on there website. Not even close. I have been dealing with this company for almost a year now and they REFUSE to fix their own error. I will now be traveling to Illinois to file a lawsuit as well as go to the attorney general in person. I not only have texts, but messages, voice mails pictures and much more. They try to say this is from a different distributor but that is not what i ordered. I still have no title as well. The thing has broken down from day, has aproximately 10 hours on it and still keeps breaking. Today I was told to send him the email that he promised to send me the light kit. Well not only do i have that but i was also told by yet another salesman that the side bars are metal, mine have none, but yet I was told i received the newer version a complete peice of crap and not the wrong machine and they do not even have pics of the new machine yet, but somehow sent me one. the cazador has metal side bars as well as headlights tail lights turn signals etc.All a lie as well. Arties response was why do i need the turn signals and tail lights if i wanted nobby tires for dirt. Which i also did not receive. I was also told by sales today that if comes with a roof hard top and a windshiled included in the price. I never received a hard top. I was told i should have never excepted the machine if it wasnt right. Kinda hard to tell until it is put together but now that is was i could not take it apart and swap it for the correct machine. I was told its put together and looks good though. Well still not what i paid for not even near it. This machine holds a kid and i was told mine held an adult up to 6'6". The kids is up to 5'8" but both are street legal and have metal side bars. None of which is true from the messages from the salesman, in writing of course. I have nets though for a Extended lightning as well as a windshield for that but no LIghtening UTV. Artie cant even get his stories straight. Dont ever spend your hard earned money here. They are a complete scam. not only listed as saferwholesale but great sports as well. I have now heard from so many others what a scam this company is and they are the rudest people i know. The service dept on the other hand is wonderful. They need a better company to work for. This place is a disgrace. Anyone that would like me to take anything to the atty general just let me know. I have heard they are famous for shutting down one name and re opening under another. I am not sure the truth to that but i will be doing alot of research to find out. So becareful what you are told by sales as once you get the wrong thing they will send you a nasty letter telling you to get a lawyer if you want. Well good thing i have some good friends that are lawyers. I dont expect any response from them as that is not what they do. They just yell at you on the phone and are rude as hec to you. So remember buyer beware. I plan on having this experience put out there as many places i possibly can with all names i can get as well. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT BACK THERE PRODUCTS AND NO RISK IS A JOKE. ITS ALL A HUGE RISK WHEN YOU DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!!

jerryh42
1/18/15

Lots of good product for sale. And friendly on the phone, very informative.

gerarde8
1/18/15

my experience has been totally terrible! You charged my credit card $3634 on Nov 26, 2014 , for a exercise bike. I had to call finally on Dec 22, 2014 only to be told that you were not going to deliver the bike. I was told you knew this on Dec 19, but did not notify me. I was also told that a refund had been submitted to my credit card on Dec 19. No such credit was received in my account. I talked to various sales people 5 more times and received nothing but clearly fraudulent information. as of Jan 14,2015 no return of my money has been made. The last person I talked to was very insulting, and would not give me the name of any Manager to get any action. You are NOT SAFER! I give you a 0! and will pursue this with authorities, the credit card company and the internet servers.

samd59
1/18/15

I ordered a three-man the sauna. Nice product, works great. However I have one grievance. It was quoted with free shipping, however the spokesman said there was also a freight charge.which I reluctantly paid for. other than that I am very satisfied with the product

jamesw150
1/18/15

Joshua was very friendly and helpful, in my search for a sidecar, and I'm just-about ready to purchase one, within the next week!

alejandrov4
1/17/15

i bought a scooter from this guys, I paid it as a new model 2014, what they send me was an old piece of junk 8 years old, with holes and cracks on the body, used, front tire deflated both mirrors broken,and the idle stuck and on top of that the rocker (stabilizer) broken, and they violated the verbal deal I made w Craig, wich a
is the salesman and one of the scammers, these are vulgar criminals, my opinion is buy only from compaanies certified by BBC, GOOGLE, (already warned Amazon who are these trash

barryn5
1/16/15

it was okay...would like more descriptions of product

justinl46
1/16/15

I bought the falcon 150cc go-kart they told me all I would have to do is put on tires and steering wheel! I am a full time mechanic!! It took 3 hours to build and had to go buy 4 bolts for it but other then that it is great kart I have put it though the test and it held up!

markb170
1/16/15

people were really nice and worked with me. enjoyed my process!

stephens70
1/15/15

So far I've been treated great. I'm not yet a customer,but in the process of buying and the stock is wonderful.

nilsag
1/12/15

Great deal the packaging was excellent arrived in a timely manner and the product is really top of the line thank you. Will definitely do business with you in the near future.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I HAVE READ A LOT OF REVIEWS AND NOW I'M WONDERING IF I COULD EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION. I'VE HEARD OF THE PRODUCT , AS FAR AS SPORT STUFF BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ON THE FENCING.I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME VINYL FENCING AND THEY ARE PRICED CHEAPER THAN LOWES AND EVERYONE ELSE BUT DOES THIS MEAN THERE STUFF IS GOING TO BE CHEAP, TOO?
5/25/13
joyceh
A: Has anyone made a purchace from the Saferwholesale wesite? Looking for a UTV and their prices seem to good to be real.
3/13/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

15 Photos for SaferWholesale