US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

karena22

I was given a hard sell after the person did some stuff on my computer remotely. (in 35 reviews)

georgee27

The only thing expert about this company was getting money out of me. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ll524
4/28/16

Got a pop up screen that told me something was wrong with my computer. Clicked on the ad and was taken to SafeCart. Paid money to have computer fixed. 3 months later Safecart calls and says my computer needs attention and in order to fix it I needed to pay more money. When asked why the money paid last time didn't help and catch the problem I was told "...that wasn't covered..." Three months later I get another call telling my that "my computer has been hacked this time....I need to take action".... Yet again when asked why the money paid twice before didn't help me was told "it doesn't cover this type of thing " What do you three 2.5 months later another call. These people were able to pull up account information from the computer and actually see usernames and passwords for various accounts.

No happy and would suggest to stay away. Seems like a scam.

jamesm428
4/11/16

I thought I had connected to Canon Printer Support instead they changed me 1 pc for 1 time! It was to be 2 years for 1 pc! I should have known better but I let them get me on this one!!

shannonl38
2/23/16

This Company is only a front for Several Companies under different names. I ordered a driver update online. They passed me off to 2 other companies. I started @ $29.90 and ended @ $249.90. I traced all these front companies to Quebec Canada. Canadian Zip Code H4M 2Z2 I guess I should be pissed but you live and learn. They operate like off-shore accounts but in Canada!! TRUE HEADQUARTERS: System Corporation, 7975 Place Robert-Joncas, Saint-Laurent, QC Canada Telephone: 1-514-339-1067

bertm27
2/21/16

A red screen pop up re Malware happened on 13 Dec 2015. I purchased the products then ,48.41 d+290.87to delete the malware and install a new firewall to prevent another similar case
However, on the 24/01/2016 a blue pop up occurred re Malware and I could not reach your firm and required another company to do a new firewall and to maintain my computer.costing 365.50. I am very disappointed in your Safecart maintenance plan....

glens22
12/1/15

Purchased Totalcare 30th Nowember (yesterday). Download very quick as was the first scan (3091 problem area's). cleaned as per instructions, all ok(ish). Had a funny feeling this AM. looked for reviews on line. Amazed at the problems etc. decided this was not for me, contacted SafeCart at 1310hrs today, asked for a refund, no problem. At 1315hrs refund completed.

annes49
11/23/15

I have been trying to renew my subscription for two months now! They said 24/7 but all I get is a busy signal. no response with e-mail either. I have had pcbooster for 2 yrs-this yr to renew has been a pain.

lynnv13
11/21/15

Paid for 6 month trial at which point i called to say i did not want the monthly product--though they promised i could cancel even when i called they said they would cancel, they continue to charge my credit card. Scary... not worth it. beware all

mihaim4
10/11/15

I was charge twice for the
same think AND I WHANT TO CXL EVRITHING AND TO GOT MY MANY BACK 29.95 9.95$ AND 42.99$

gloriap18
10/6/15

So much for paying for licence and having help to clear errors I got a guy who sounded Indian and all he was interested in was charging me a further £175 I found it difficult to understand the talk about the computer but he made sure I heard how much money he wanted as he printed it for me.
The whole thing made me very angry as I was initially told it would take just 5 minutes to clear computer but some 40 minutes later I was still being urged to spend lots more money

lisaf83
10/1/15

Liars I $#*!ing hate them for ruining my computer and stealing my money. $#*!ing money hungry cows. Go $#*! yourselves Safecart. People do not buy fome Safecart they are a fake company. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS AND LIARS. Their staff are not friendly when you speak with them. They put up false advertisement with their products, beware do not not buy from them. I REGRET PURCHASING FROM THEM AND WISHED I COULD HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE I BUY FROM THESE BUNCH OF ROBBERS!
MONEY HUNGRY AND BIGGEST SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE A ONE STAR. TERRIBLE AWFUL SERVICE. SO DISGUSTED!

lanam8
9/30/15

These guys are nothing but LIARS and ROBBERS. First they make you believe that you have some sort of virus on your computer so they can make you buy their sh*t which is all lies they would work on your computer but instead of fixing anything they stuff it up. They told me i could buy $275 for antivirus for my computer for 6 years and it was bullsh*t. They stole my money they damaged my computer and they are such liars. Please people do not buy from these guys. Its all a SCAM. They're from India they told me they were from USA i rang to ask for my refund and they said they are located in India. They are such fcking LIARS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY WILL ONLY STEAL YOUR MONEY PEOPLE! They're hungry pigs stealing from people. THESE A**HOLES ARE FAKE WITH THEIR PRODUCTS! They make up $#*!ing excuses when you ring them for a refund and they are not very polite. Their customer service is worse they are VERY RUDE dealing with customers $#*!ing UNPROFESSIONAL! LIARS.

josephs117
9/25/15

$299.99 and there junk will not install on my computer. I did a charge back on them but my moron bank, umqua bank reversed the decision and overdrew my account. Now im stuck. Visa protection on my visa debit card is no good.

lauriez
9/21/15

Every time I call them (which is every two days!) the say they'll fix my computer, but NOW I'm finding my photos, some documents and different things I had ARE GONE!!! They are no where to be found!
The reps are in India and take hold of your computer VERTUALLY! They take 24 hours to get anything done, so it's annoying!!!

subhia
9/12/15

Hello ...

after successfully downloaded and repaired the pst file and opened ... emails could not be viewed and in each email written"Register to View Content." ... what does it mean ? how?

loreenc
8/31/15

I tried to cancel my membership and they told me they were having technical difficulties so my card was charged agon. You can only contact them by email. I took pictures and canceled my card. So inconvienant 30$ later

ronaldp25
8/27/15

you charged my credit card 39,95 where's the 10.00 discount coupon
ronald perkins SPFT-U2708150053-48FEH

georgee27
8/13/15

The day before yesterday when I turned my computer on there was two programs running and my keyboard was messed up so I could not send an email to the one that wanted to fix it for $9.95, so I called them (this was Reg Pro Cure) and ended up costing me over $1000.00 to get it fixed. It turned out that this was a company in New Delhi India called Cyber PC Experts. The only thing expert about this company was getting money out of me. I called my C/C and they are getting my money back.
Yesterday when I turned my computer on more trouble, so I looked up Comodo Anti Virus and ended up with Safe Cart. They fixed my computer for $250.00 for lifetime service and $50.00 for the second computer. This morning when I turned my computer on PC Cleaner Plus came up so I called Safe Cart and they fixed it in just a few minutes. Very good people to deal with I would recommend to anyone that gets there computer messed up by those scoundrels that have nothing to do but spend there time wasting someone elses time and money. Why can`t some smart computer guru figure how to trace these rascals and put them away in some rat hole of a jail like Alkatrash.

Tip for consumers: Very good people to deal with.

syr13
8/12/15

They got me for $200. They have a clever phishing scam going on now. They send you these pop-up screen messages stating "suspicious activity was detected on your computer." These messages even seem to be coming from Apple or Microsoft. Out of desperation you call and they convince you to let them remotely access your computer to erase the viruses they've detected and to install antivirus software. Of course this is all done for a fee. They require your credit card information right at that time. It didn't seem like a scam until a few days later when my husband called to get some technical support and it was a complete joke! Neither Apple nor Microsoft has anything to do with these con artists. I reported this incident to the FBI's internet crime division.

johnb380
5/5/15

Safecart is a $#*!ing joke, pathetic scam company that does nothing but slow down and $#*! up your computer. I have a masters in computer science so its safe to say this site is pure trash and does NO BENIFIT FOR YOU COMPUTER IN ANY WAY!! There are free programs that work a million times better.

larryb63
4/15/15

Bought one product billed for two when I tried to contact SafeCart got nowhere in four hours, tried to get refund because I never installed or used product, I got nothing. The only attention I got from SafeCart was another bill to renew. my name is Larry Burroughs Phone number 803 529-5724 if SafeCart has issue with this review I can be contacted in person. Sty away from this product unless you wont to give your money away

marcusd22
4/12/15

Stay the hell away from these PARASITES they try to take $$$ from my account every month.

chh2
4/3/15

I don't know what Safecart is, but I know that money has been taken from myaccount without my permission. It happened twice the first it was an amount of Euro 42,41 and the
second time is was an amount of Euro 10,07.The first was on March 17 and the second on March 28 of this year.
I never asked Safecart anything and I don't know why they have taken MY money.

Hekkers - e-mail: charles1931@talktalk.net

jamesm252
3/30/15

i was scamef

stephanien15
3/17/15

Complete Scam, I did a 5 day trial membership (which didn't even work - researching a phone number that was continually calling my cell phone and not leaving a reply) - MISTAKE! I called them (safecart) after they hit my account for a fee of $29.95 - the lady stated that I should have received an email that stated I would be auto charged $29.95 if I did not cancel after the 5 days were up. I looked at that email, yes that verbiage was there at the very bottom in EXTREMELY fine print.... I cancelled from being charged again in another month the $29.95 - but, they will not refund what I was auto charged today. BEWARE of this scam company.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE of any online company claiming they will find a phone number and who it belongs to for a small fee... most likely a scam.

bluesf
2/27/15

Recently my computer experienced some blue screens so I tried this total system care software, because when I google the "dead_pool_header" message that showed up on my computer's blue screen failure, somehow this company's ad. showed up high. That was a huge mistake at my part to trust they could actually solve that problem.
To put it short, I downloaded the free trial version, it scanned once and scared me with some "900 issues detected" and asked for money in order to get full license to "fix" those issues. Well, shame on me that I paid! What happened next was after it claimed that all issues had been fixed, my computer ran right in to bigger trouble of random reboot, sudden shut down... Even worse thing happened when I tried to uninstall this total system care program, my Norton anti-virus software gave red alert that the uninstall module of that program was a malware!!! And it can not be uninstalled.
Luckily I had a system image saved before all of this bad stuff happened, so I signed off the subscription of the total system care (yes, you have to do this manually, or the default setting will be automatically charged your credit card for renewal of the license. Keep this in mind if you have been fool enough jus like me to pay them once), and completely re-imaged my hard disc.
The take home message: Don't trust this company and its product. I had made a huge mistake, hopefully you won't do it again after reading me experience. I gave it one star only because there is no zero star rating.

patrickg32
2/27/15

never do buisness with safecart they are rotten to the core they tell me it will take my bank 15 days to return my money my bank who trust told me my money posts on the spot never will i do buisness with anybody that uses safecart ever if they use safecart bye

Tip for consumers: run run run

darinr7
2/21/15

I purchased this product and used it once.I went back on another day and tried to clear the errors and it said I need to buy the software again...Really????

jp101
2/21/15

I never got the refund

gayei
2/13/15

please do not do business with this scam company. I got suckered in and have paid dearly for it for the last couple of years.I signed up with them and sent money, $300..
They got into my computer and completely ruined my computer. After much heartache,they did return my money-but then is when the trouble really started-they started to call day and night telling me that my computer needed their help. This went on for many months, then suddenly stopped. I had to buy a new computer-not long after that, they started calling again to say that my computer was not working properly and that they were the only ones that could fix it-said they had all my new info,after a few weeks, my new computer completey died and was not repairable-the professional that looked at it said it had been hacked into and completely ruined. Immediatey this safecart co. started callng again and seemed to know that the seccondcomputer was broken-the calls intensified-sometimes it was early in the morning, but mostly midnight to three or four . I am permanently disabled and do need some sleep. I waited months before I got another computer. I did get one about a month ago and now they are e-mailing me saying they have started to deduct $14.99 a month for the contract that I have with them and I have agreed to it-never would I do that. I have to wait until Monday to contact my bank officer. But if this harassment does not stop, I m prepared to go further. I will file charges. I have the phone records, etc. This is the most ridiculous thing - why are they still in business??Can anything be done to stop this?

Tip for consumers: do not use PC

Please do not use this business-its a total mockery

stephens73
2/13/15

I never signed up but was charged, and I don't even have a microsoft product and I am a software tech, why would I need them? called my bank and stopped all charges.

Tip for consumers: block them anyway you can

toddg14
2/10/15

Bull$#*! site. Got screwed. They charge you for unauthorized charges. They did nothing for me. And never get a report. Could not get money back. Scammers!! Beware!!!!!!!!

jamies56
1/4/15

Call and get a refund, they will refund your money, demand it!!

To request a refund on any product purchased using RevenueWire's SafeCart, please contact Customer Care at 1-855-430-0727. Due to differences in processing times by the major credit card issuing banks, refund times may extend to 15 business days. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/vancouver-island/business-reviews/computers-software-and-services/revenuewire-in-victoria-bc-164010627#sthash.5QyJSYWW.dpuf

Tip for consumers: Call and get a refund, they will refund your money, demand it!!

daisyb4
12/29/14

I bought safe cart for $500.00. I was told it would do repairs on my pc as much as was needed. When I started to have problems, I called and was told the $500.00 was for a one-time repair. On 12/26/2014, I called the number on my receipt listed for both ASAP TECH HELP and PC watchdog (same telephone number), Using various threats I was able to get help, but they made sure I knew it was for ONE TIME only. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! It a complete scam !!

Tip for consumers: There is not a rating low enough for this scam!

alanw29
12/21/14

Had Safecart on my computer for 3 weeks, in the end to fix my computer got in a real tech to fix problem I believe they caused.

christineb41
12/4/14

One star is the only option or the review is not published. There is no minus 5 star option.

I found today that Safecart had automatically taken my 6 month's subscription from my account, and a previous one 6 months earlier.
I cannot even remember installing Safecart so am paying the price for being dozy.
But no more, I have cancelled my subscription

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

kend315
11/21/14

This company is a scam. I believe they actually installed a virus on my computer so the only window that would come up is their phone # to fix it. The "technician" (use that term lightly) represented himself as a Microsoft representative. They couldn't resolve the issue, they charged us 4 times the amount for a software that I could get myself. These guys are shady as F! Steer clear and try to find a local company to fix your computer so you can at least look someone in the eye while they're screwing you.

philk13
11/19/14

I would decline to give this company any rating as it doesn't give a negative option!! I thought I was paying about 21 GBP for reimage only to find afterward they took 53 GBP!! Trying to cancel the order was useless and no reply from safecart. Fortunately I went to my bank to report this and my money will now be refunded and no further money will be paid to this so called "safecart"

Tip for consumers: Do not even consider paying this company!! Go directly to the supplier in the future.

sandral32
11/9/14

Read all the comments and was very surprised when I read some where some people didn't even buy safecart. I never ordered it myself either and was surprised when I got charged for this through paypal.This is very scary knowing that this can happen. I get all these phone calls telling me that my computer is going to crash and they need to get into my computer to save it from crashing. I am now wondering if this is safecart doing this. I cancelled and and I got a letter back saying that they had recieved my letter and they said they cancelled my subscription. I can only hope and I will keep an eye on my paypal account.Thanks to all ofyou who helped me to see what a scam they are.They sure didn't offer to give me my money back.

jime26
10/22/14

I have never seen one company sell so many different types of software. I would suspect that each ATS Tech has their own name for the same software so they know who to pay the commissions to. They hit me for $600+ for two software packages and continued tech support. They spent considerable amount of time "repairing" my PC and then the hard sell for the software. At 75 years of age, one would think I could see the red flags. DUH!!! I did mange to get a portion of the money back so I can breath a little
easier. My recommendation is much like those before me, Stay away from SafeCart as well as Advance Tech Support. Check your local folks first.

jonn160
10/13/14

I would give Safecart ZERO stars if that were an option. Well, I spoke with the people at Microsoft about Safecart. There words to me,"DON'T DO IT, MAJOR SCAM." So you can make your own decision. Take a wild guess what mine was....

dddl
10/11/14

Safe cart sucks fake cleaning softwares instead of actually cleaning my computer they installed a bunch of antivirus softwares that dont work do not fall for this scam got ripped of 180$

samo19
9/26/14

This company was supposed to clean my computer and install pc watchdog. They never installed the pc watch dog and my computer is still slow. They charged me $369.99. also they tried to run my card 9 times at $369.99. now I have to fight charges.

nichelew
9/20/14

Here we go...Safecart uses scare tactics to get you to use their service.Then they do not live up to the service they promote or get you to pay for...I was glad to get my money back in full because I asked if there is somewhere I can review them online. I found it anyway so others beware. The service doesn't even give you time to do research.

Tip for consumers: Dont let the scare tactics fool you.

daveyd4
9/10/14

this is a scam! Something was sold to me with a one off charge for that product. Safecart set it up as a recurring payment though.

mkm1
9/9/14

I was ripped off by them. Suckered by the glowing reviews on Download.com I went ahead and purchased PC HelathBoost.

It did nothing and did not fix the problem so I called them up. First time I was left hanging. Second time I got a so called technician who clearly knew nothing. He tried the 14 point plan on me, but saw that I was knowledgeable about PCs (though clearly not scam artists) so he told me to take the problem to a local technician.

Then adding insult to injury they charged me for items that I did not order. A huge rip off.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

michaelm201
8/12/14

WARNING!!!!! Do not buy Optimizer Pro!!!! You willl be purchasing nothing but problems and get a "SAFE CART" subscription unknowingly! I purchased this program back in February for arround $30 and tried it out was nothing but a hassle and it really messed up my windows 8.1. and then I found out and had it had disabled my Norton 360. Symantec Customer Service had to turn Safe Cart and optimizer Pro off to get their software to work again.Lesson Learned so I thought! Fast forward to August and I get a Pay Pal notice that I am being charged $14.95. Called Safe Cart Number and got nowhere to get a refund and get the subcription stopped. So I called paypal and they tried to referr me back to Safecart to resolve the issue. I insisted with the rep that they either reverse the charge or treat this as a fraud claim. After several go rounds with the Pay Pal rep trying to get me to handle the problemwith Safe Cart again. The PayPal rep relented and called Safe Cart on a number they have and the Charge was reversed imediately and the Subscription Canceled. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER. Within 20 minutes of that I start getting numerous pop-up for Optimizer Pro and it is trying to reactivate!!!!!! Then within a period of 24 hours I get attacked 15 times with high level threarts (Trojans) that my Norton Software picks up. This is more attacks than I had in the last 3 months combined. If you use this software and cancel Make sure you have a good antivirus program in place before you cancel. This is definetely a scam at best and probably a program to steal your idenity and on line account information and passwords. I Changed all of my Major account access information and passwords. WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

judyp11
7/31/14

My husband fell for this scam too. I couldn't believe it when he told me he paid $599.99 to have them clean Maleware off his computer and then protect it for the future! I told him he could have bought a new computer for less than that! I knew that what they did could have been done with a free program so I told him he had to call them and cancel and try to get his money back. He was sure they wouldn't give him the $299 he paid to have his computer cleaned off but we were hoping to get the other $300 back. He called and they did the same high pressure pitch they did the first time and convinced him to keep it. I wouldn't settle for that so I took matters into my own hands and called them myself. I told them I wanted to cancel the order and get my money back. He asked for the email address. Then he confirmed that my husband paid $599.99 and said they would credit my account within 3 to 5 business days and that we would get an email to confirm the credit. About an hour later, he received an email showing that they had done a $599.99 credit. I couldn't believe it was that easy!!!!

carolynl11
7/20/14

Am not happy at all!!!! I was made to contact you guys when I purchased the RegCure Pro. While I was on the phone was told computer was having MAJOR issues. It was, but I ended up getting charged over $700 for things that only helped a little!!!!! I have not slept for several nights laying in bed panicking over all this money taken (my husband will kill me when he sees the bills showing this!!!) and worrying about the computer issues I am still having and not trusting you as I see many reviews on the internet saying you guys use the credit cards and paypal accounts to take out MORE money and since you have access to my computer I also am panicking over you hacking it! I wanted only the RegCure to work, not all this other junk. I feel scammed and panicked!!! I cannot trust to call you with still having the issues...and since you took all my money I will try and make sure that I will post these issues on the internet reviews also. Guys talked nice to me, but scammed me horribly just like I am seeing they have done to many others. Sad :)

rogelior4
7/14/14

I ended up complaining to PayPal and they arranged a full refund from this organization. I have read that PayPal doesn't always do this, so I count myself fortunate. In the meantime, I notice that SafeCart is no longer on Facebook. I still marvel that they are or were able to do business in what could most kindly be described as a most unconventional way. I also wonder why there appeared not to be a specific Canadian government agency able to deal with such disgraceful corporate behaviour. Perhaps something has finally been done in the intervening time.

elainej10
6/30/14

I never order this product but my debit card was charged $19.95 I called safecart and was hung up on. I emailed this company and revived a message that they would get back to me as soon as possible. I called my bank. Was told My checking account had been hacked by this company. Please don't do business with this company. Just a money making SCAM

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SafeCart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the SafeCart staff and other customers.

SafeCart?