US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

kenh59
5/16/16

Ive sent loads of messages and hardly ever get replies on here. So frustrating as when you search you see so many hot chicks and then end up getting one reply for 20 or 30 messages you send. I had some good experiences on other sex sites like Hookuphangout.com and I suppose you could class tinder as a sex site when it started, but its pretty terrible now. Every female profiles says no looking for one night stand. So RF seemed like a good one to bolster my chances at getting laid every Friday. Not to be so far im afraid.

jonass31
4/27/16

I made the same experience as most other guys: This site is ok and sure better than average but nothing comes close to the two best hook up sites CasualDating4u and AFF!

willk23
3/22/16

If you think that after you join the site you'll insantly start flirting with other members - get down to Earth, as you won't (just like you won't on bunch of other hookup sites). But if you really want to get laid with help of a casual dating site:
1. Make sure your profile is looking attractive and doesn't sound stupid
2. Don't post pictures of your 'best friend'. You'll introduce it to her later if you're lucky enough
3. Send messages to the members. If you think you sent enough... send more!
4. Ignore model looking ladies, check their pics with Google search
5. Have yourself membership on couple other hookup/casual sites (FlirtyDater.com, AFF, HookupHangout.com, etc. - you choose)
6. Repeat 1-4

Good luck!

rickyj13
3/12/16

I have used this site and compared to CasualDating4u, AFF, and a few other reputable Hook Up sites I think it may be harder to get laid on here. But I have not tested it long enough to make up a final opinion. For now, it seems "ok" but it did not convince me so far.

dannyz2
2/22/16

Very nice

nigelh19
2/10/16

no one contact me 4 week from this site

richardp92
2/8/16

I really like rudefinder, theyve been around for years and you can tell as the site itself is pretty much flawless and its so easy to do searches and all of that. I rejoined this rudefinder last month (along with a new site for me called flirtydater.com) after a couple of years of being away from the online dating scene (long story short, got into a relationship and it ended a few weeks ago so im back to being young, free and single lol!). Rudefinder has changed a lot and its got an app too, which im using almost every day on my iphone. Im still to meet a girl on rudefinder (met one last week on the other site I mentioned so thats given me hope!) but im sure it wont be long as I do get quite a few replies, maybe more than I did when I first used it back in 2014.

staciek1
2/6/16

This site is useless and has nothing but a bunch of bots.

justint42
1,583 helpful votes
1/26/16

Not sure if it works at all. It looks good though
I'll give it another week to try, but I don't see myself going far enough with RF. I have had 2 hot dates this month (with members I met on FlirtyDater), so I'm not in a rush at all :)

jerinae
11/16/15

Well, of course this site is nothing like well established hook up sites like soem AFF sites and of course CasualDating4u.com, etc etc etc But there is no proof that this is a "scam" site. I tried it, I was not lucky on it, but that does not mean anything. I will give it a "ok" rating.

joshp24
2/9/15

All the girls on their talk a lot of talk, but everybody wants to know more. Always asking to give them more about yourself but, when you fill it out in full, it's never enough. It seems real easy for women to get guys but, the women all seem to have an agenda.....wanting a sugar daddy!

peytonw1
1/15/15

I am thinking it is mostly a scam....they do put a lot of spammers on there to draw guys in. But with that said, I am sure some real females do sign up. It's just a matter of finding them.

Note: If you try it...do the free sign-up and then go to delete your account. When you do, there will be about 3 different offers to get lifetime membership. In the end, it is like a $9 one-time charge for lifetime.

shabbar
11/18/14

I am a real woman living in NC I joined this site under a trial and worked for me. I met a few guys but was able to hit off with one. Idk about the other reviews about fake profiles but from the woman said the men are very real. The only thing I can think is that the people you're contacting are on a trial and it has expired and they can't respond. I recently logged back on mine after two years to messages from this past week but cannot respond due to expired account. I would udefinitely recommend

johnnyb33
10/18/14

As always with these dating sites you seen to get all the messages winks an be favourite without even filling in your profile especially this horse $#*! site called rude finder. com it even wants you to upgrade before you can read any of the women's profile what a load of $#*! , when you look at it with all these hot looking females do they really need to be on this site to get sex? I don't think so just to show how fake these profiles are they thought they would of catch me in their scam ha ha ha ha !!!! Rude finder I got a brain so you can think again

thomass80
10/6/14

After filling out my profile, I received messages from members requesting that I add something to an empty profile. I sent messages that were never received by the members to whom they were sent. I never received any responses to any message. As a PREMIUM member, The only access to other members was to send winks, like pictures and send flurts. I requested help and was told to clear my cache or log in from a different device. I was informed the problem was at my side not theirs. Yeah thats the problem, i worked 10 years tech support and that is/reason to close a ticket would have never

Tip for consumers: THIS SITE WAS NOT WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY. IT ONLY GAVE ME GRIEF. I HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK, YOU WILL NEED IR. I ALSO ASKED FOR A REFUND.... RIGHT... LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN.

robertm130
2/26/14

not a good place,things dont work ,cant get fix

winstons23
2/12/14

I signed up for a lifetime membership for a one time flat fee of $34. After one month of mediocre success, my "lifetime membership" was canceled by Company. Upon inquiry, they claim that they no record of my "lifetime membership". These guys are scam artists and ntotally unscrupulous. Don't give them your credit card number!!!

websterl17
1/28/14

I want to find my soul mate on there..

peterp48
12/18/13

Some advice guys, anyone as stupid as me to succumb to pop ups, when you have had one too many, don't. Rudefinder, is the biggest scam I have ever encountered. Women who don't exist, don't respond, the site is fake, fake, fake!!! I had six messages from very fit gorgeous women, in a place called Wangford, Suffolk, UK. With local knowledge, you realise Wangford consists of a pig farm and church. The village was levelled to make way for RAF Lakenheath in the 1940's. No pub, no sexy realtors, we call them Estate Agents here, no $#*! all. As for chicks with identical twins popping up all over Suffolk, albeit, with nice tits, it just aint going to happen. Loads upon loads of e -mails were happily recieved, mobile numbers? A BIG FAT ZERO!!! DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!

charlij
8/27/13

WHAT A JOKE!!!PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS OR ANY LIKE WEBSIDE.THE OWNERS ACTUALLY NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL.THEY STEAL BLATANTLY FROM YOU!!!!!!

brianb64
7/11/13

FAKE FAKE website is a complete scam same girls under different names locations and ages recieved alot of emails wanting to get to know me and my credit card number and try deleting your profile all i can say is RUN PEOPLE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billg19
2/6/13

This sight is not good at all. I think it is a scam
I have been on this sight for 8 months, and not one person has got back to me
I sent out at least 100 messages to just get back to me, and lets just talk a little
Not one of them responded. It's like nobody sees any of my messages.

cocod
1/7/13

tghg

billyg11
1/4/13

Been a pretty good response to email and there are alot of good looking women to view. Ive only got the one month plan. Thats plenty of time to do what i need to do. Then move on to the next site if needed...

tb26
11/19/12

What an awful scam...these parasites need to be exposed and taken down.

garys28
9/14/12

over charged for what we recieve. no return mail . to many fake profiles . to many models just wanting a vote. i about forgot , my cc was frozen for suspicious activity...

i wish i had read all the reviews first. every review has happened to me since ive been there , about three weeks. i just hope i can delete my i month subscription .

lewisg2
8/30/12

I too have fallen victim to this site. I was charged an extortionate fee to sign up, conned into believing it would be a small amount per month. I am currently emailing them trying to get a refund, they have offered to reduce my subscription from 1 year to 3 months, claiming that you have the choice to pick the length of your subscription at the start, though I noticed no such thing. I have repeatedly demanded that they refund me and terminate my account but so far I've had no luck. As the other reviews state, the girls are all fakes, who mess you around, don't reply to messages and have obvious inconsistencies with their profile info. Stay away from this site!

darrent1
8/16/12

t's OK for a dating site, i've used a few before and all seem the same. There are some Ok looking grils, but what I've learnt is to not try and message the really good looking girls on here, they must get so many messages from all the blokes, go for the average/below average women and you will be able to get sex.

Realistically, how many gorgeous girls are there in my area that jsut want to $#*!? I've stuck with the normal looking ones and got some action, thats what id recommend to others.

amyb10
7/26/12

Most of the female profiles are fake and are plants or other businesses looking to sell you webcam content. If you want a real date STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!
Impossible to meet real people on this site. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

joet19
7/23/12

The greatest ripoff site in dating. Sign up for a year then sign up for lifetime membership and all communications stop. I was so fed up that I cancelled my lifetime subscription. One gal has over 50 profiles, when reported to customers service there was no correction made. Complained over 5 times and nothing was done. Fakes and Scammers breed in the website.

adamn1
6/20/12

I'm having the same issue. i signed up and put my credit card on file and now they wont remove it, i'm unsure of what to do and i need help please email me at gmail. my email is carguy33991. please i really need help

jeffc18
5/6/12

I fell victim to this site too. Even told my friends about the luck I had my first day. Figured since I came from a small town in the boonies no one could create a fake profile since no one knows about this place, even though in a town of 400 people I knew I'd never seen any of these girls, yet I was hoping for some action. All these hot girls who's profile said they only wanted sex, yet when I e-mailed them no reply like they no longer wanted sex. Strange. Then days of not hearing from any of them one would pop up with some random question but never replied. Some of them asked that I be friends with them on Facebook. As the conversation with them went on the girl claimed to be a model needing me to vote for her on a website. I went to it and it said it needed my credit card information as proof of age. When I questioned the site the girl cussed me out and accused me of being a liar. When I told her I wanted a phone number to hear her voice the facebook profile mysteriously disappeared. Lesson I learned; always do your homework first.

me688
12/29/11

Total scam. If you read the fine print in the Terms of Service, it does indicate that it is for Entertainment purposes (e.g. Models). Knew it was fake when one morning my IP was re-routed and all the same gals showed up from somewhere in the UK. Also noticed, European license plates and other inconsistencies. The site should really be taken down.

kelvins
7/31/11

this site is a massive scam the only time someone reviews your account is when u mail them what a coincidence and u can never meet any of the lasses as they don't exist in any of the places they say they do and some of them are webcam lassess on yahoo and want u to join there webcam sites for even more money what a scam

scotth10
7/29/11

I pay quite a reasonable amount of money to join this site and all i get is model girls that reply to questions and put strange answers usually involving the same answers like hows your weekend then no reply as per usual. 3 girls have the same bathroom from different areas and are identical? Some girls say there from a village and ive known the village it holds around 60 people and well never seen these women around i know everyone. avoid!

donniem
7/22/11

the site is a complete scam, i don't believe any of the girls are real i personally believe men are using the girls pictures, and sending these contacts. i gare them to produce one legitimate person on that site that has made a conneection, every girl who has favorited me, is out of new york, i live in los angeles, what a strange coincidence they are so far away if i wantes to, i couldnt make a connection.

markg20
6/9/11

This is an adult dating site. The site is full of fake profiles and you get nothing but jerked around from this site when it comes to responding to ads. The site does not provide a means anywhere to click and cancel your account. Once you pay to be on this site, your account renewal is automatic and you are billed continiously. I have had no luck trying to contact support to cancel my account so that my credit card will not be charged again. This site is a scam!!!

matth76
5/7/11

THIS SITE IS A SCAM! see links below:

1/ http://rudefinders.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/rudefinder-com-scam/
2/ http://whoscammedyou.com/scams/2810/Rudefinder.com
3/ http://bewareoffalseadvertising.blogspot.com/

You should probably cancel whichever card you used to make payment, and change your password for any other wesbites where you have the same password.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RudeFinder staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
10/1/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
2/1/12
Answer
romaing
A: Hello guys can someone proves me that this site is a scam ?
2/1/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the RudeFinder staff and other customers.

RudeFinder?