US Government's NSF

11 Reviews for Richgoptr.com

▼ Sort by: recent

Expert Reviewer
12/29/13

☞ PTR / PTC's! - Most of the PTR/PTC sites are Scams, and still people are so gullible that they fall for them without researching...

☞ Note: "No legitimate and reputable Company" IN The WORLD will pay you thousands of dollars for your investment of only a few hundred dollars - use some common sense people, there is no get-rich-quick scheme out there!

☛ A Must Read: http://onlineincomescam.blogspot.com

☛ Site extract as they said it the best:
⌦ "Anyone who has been participating in PTR and PTC programs for any length of time knows that there are just as many Scam PTR and PTC sites out there as there are legitimate ones."

⌦ "So how they scam people? These sites make money with their paid upgrades."

⌦ You see with a free registration, you will click 10-15 ads a day. That means you are making virtually $100-$150 each day. Now they say if you upgrade your account to premium for a one time $25 (or $200) charge, you will be able to click 25 ads or so per day. So you will feel it’s a good deal to earn maximum money by having a small upgrade fee."

⌦ "But they will never pay you a cent at all. You won’t be able to file a dispute against the site because the time limit for filing one is 60 days, and this is why they have set 60 days time to send you money (cause they won’t)."

☛ Some basic search results:

☛ Note the lack of thousands of FaceBook Likes praising the website's paid service:

12/29/13

It's totally a fake site......first of all they tell you to upgrade to premium membership. Then once you upgrade to premium, they say, you have to pay the tax, then only you will get the money. They cheat you by replying the same mail again and again. They did not upgrade my account for more than a month and did not return my fees either.

7/16/13

it is real?

2/15/13

Another of the more than a dozen Red Chinese scam sites which promise pay-to-read rewards, take your upgrade and referral money, but never pay out. Complicity of banks, credit cards and PayPal allows these scams to continue unabated.

1/13/13

This is a scam please dont invest even a cent in it.

5/18/12

I have upgraded myself from STANDARD to PREMIUM MEMBER on 16 March 2012. My account has been upgraded to PREMIUM member and they have confirmed me that my upgradation fee has been received to them on 19 March 2012 but no payment to me till date whereas they had promised for its payment within 07 days. Please advice me by any means as to how I can get refunded my money back i.e. $166 from richgoPTR website.

7/18/11

site has disappeared again but God is good owes me $10,000 payout request already, God is the judge of the matter, i expect money from God only in His time. will respond soon if any time reasonable here after they say, Looking for the results from God.

7/18/11

This is the worst sites i have ever found they are insects they have no aim just want to bluff peoples and earn through them ............... Don't believe untill you are not satisfied from these sites . And don't pay a single amount to them .

6/9/11

I upgraded paying the 166$ they advertise as joining fee. They updated my ptc buttons but that was it instant payout no such a thing. When I request payout they keep sending me an email to say I must upgrade to get instant payout.... Also now they want 300$ if I want all my money I earned....
jessijane

5/26/11

its a scam company

4/13/11

a lot of promisses but thus far no results

About Richgoptr