US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of RichGoPTR

RichGoPTR reviews

People interested in RichGoPTR are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

raymondc3
1/6/15

Richgo.com invites me to start working for them by reading emails for which they promise payment amount depending on your membership status .
After I earned $10000 as an ordinary member, at which point I should have been paid, they said I would have to pay them $300 to upgrade to Premium Membership before I could be paid. I upgraded to Premium Mem.when they offered a special upgrade Christmas promo for $100.
By then I earned over $500,000. They upgraded me immediately and they would pay me within 3 days if I paid a tax of $200. I did so quoting my Pay Pal Transaction ID.
They still won't Pay and upon each request for payment they give a recurring reply " upgrade to premium membership and then pay the tax, send the Transaction ID for each
payment and we will pay in 3- 7 days". I have sent the transaction IDs over 30 times in reply to their emails. Clearly their tactics is to keep carrying me around in circles until I give up my demands.Its time these people get arrested.
I want to take this matter next to the USA pta investigation.Site Jabber and members , we need your full support. My Username for the program is BONJOUR.

main2
4,758 helpful votes
12/29/13

☞ PTR / PTC's! - Most of the PTR/PTC sites are Scams, and still people are so gullible that they fall for them without researching...

☞ Note: "No legitimate and reputable Company" IN The WORLD will pay you thousands of dollars for your investment of only a few hundred dollars - use some common sense people, there is no get-rich-quick scheme out there!

☛ A Must Read: http://onlineincomescam.blogspot.com

☛ Site extract as they said it the best:
⌦ "Anyone who has been participating in PTR and PTC programs for any length of time knows that there are just as many Scam PTR and PTC sites out there as there are legitimate ones."

⌦ "So how they scam people? These sites make money with their paid upgrades."

⌦ You see with a free registration, you will click 10-15 ads a day. That means you are making virtually $100-$150 each day. Now they say if you upgrade your account to premium for a one time $25 (or $200) charge, you will be able to click 25 ads or so per day. So you will feel it’s a good deal to earn maximum money by having a small upgrade fee."

⌦ "But they will never pay you a cent at all. You won’t be able to file a dispute against the site because the time limit for filing one is 60 days, and this is why they have set 60 days time to send you money (cause they won’t)."

☛ Some basic search results:

☛ Note the lack of thousands of FaceBook Likes praising the website's paid service:
❶ https://www.facebook.com/pages/richgoptrcom/189403234433584
❷ http://onlineincomescam.blogspot.com/p/page-2.html
❸ http://www.scambook.com/company/view/49262/RichgoPTR
❹ http://www.webanswers.com/technology-computers/internet/web-sites/is-daily-mails-com-and-richgoptr-com-a-scam-a96277
❺ http://www.imreportcard.com/other/richgo-ptr

kailashnathi
12/29/13

It's totally a fake site......first of all they tell you to upgrade to premium membership. Then once you upgrade to premium, they say, you have to pay the tax, then only you will get the money. They cheat you by replying the same mail again and again. They did not upgrade my account for more than a month and did not return my fees either.

cherryd
7/16/13

it is real?

johnm186
2/15/13

Another of the more than a dozen Red Chinese scam sites which promise pay-to-read rewards, take your upgrade and referral money, but never pay out. Complicity of banks, credit cards and PayPal allows these scams to continue unabated.

alik13
1/13/13

This is a scam please dont invest even a cent in it.

jitendras
5/18/12

I have upgraded myself from STANDARD to PREMIUM MEMBER on 16 March 2012. My account has been upgraded to PREMIUM member and they have confirmed me that my upgradation fee has been received to them on 19 March 2012 but no payment to me till date whereas they had promised for its payment within 07 days. Please advice me by any means as to how I can get refunded my money back i.e. $166 from richgoPTR website.

ashlyd
7/18/11

site has disappeared again but God is good owes me $10,000 payout request already, God is the judge of the matter, i expect money from God only in His time. will respond soon if any time reasonable here after they say, Looking for the results from God.

vikashs
7/18/11

This is the worst sites i have ever found they are insects they have no aim just want to bluff peoples and earn through them ............... Don't believe untill you are not satisfied from these sites . And don't pay a single amount to them .

ceciles
6/9/11

I upgraded paying the 166$ they advertise as joining fee. They updated my ptc buttons but that was it instant payout no such a thing. When I request payout they keep sending me an email to say I must upgrade to get instant payout.... Also now they want 300$ if I want all my money I earned....
jessijane

paulm40
5/26/11

its a scam company

heineb
4/13/11

a lot of promisses but thus far no results

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RichGoPTR staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Please suggest a suitable legal remedy to those who are duped by richgoptr.com scam, so that they may recover the amount they have lost.

sincerely
Suribabu
3/15/13
Answer
javiers
A: hi all the other pages in which I am enrolled all promise to pay but so far nothing know of someone who paid
send response to javier43000@gmail.com
3/26/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: What is the complete name of Richgoptr.com website owner? Can you also post the company's complete profile? Thanks and looking forward for your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
Martin M. Simpal
My Email Address: aspenbautista@gmail.com
6/11/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the RichGoPTR staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

RichGoPTR?