US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

johnd551
4/20/16

I have just purchased Sean Foley's OpenMindedGolf lesson, it is so easy to understand and along with Andrew Rice's "The Complete Impact Collection" which I purchased some time ago, they blend so well with one complementing the other. It is of great appreciation to be able to get continuity of teaching from the same provider for a change. I have a limited income and have found these products to not only be quite affordable but also be of great value to a struggling golfer. Living in Australia I have also purchased other products and have found the postage quite reasonable and very quick to arrive.

noelo5
3/20/16

Matt Sill was very supportive and helpful in solving the issue of my 3x deduction on my credit card for the annual upgrade of my membership.Hopefully the credit goes into my card in 10 - 15 days as advised.

Just wanted to know why a confirmation e-mail on my upgrade was not received? Is it not supposed to be standard?

sallyb47
3/15/16

Good service and didn't have to wait on the phone forever to get connected. Like doing business with Revolution Golf. Have always had good results and great products.

georgek71
1/27/16

I clicked on the ad for the RG video on improving driving distance and decided to spend the $17 to buy it. I was swayed by the big names associated with the site. It was a 30 minutes+ video and basically offered nothing new. I watched the video several times figuring I was missing something, but I don't think so. Tips on inside out swing path, hitting the ball with a swing on an upward angle, how to draw and fade the ball, all with the same old drills. Nothing on starting the downswing, shifting weight, squaring the clubface. One new thing was centering weight with no weight shift on the backswing. In fact, it seemed the instructor was suggesting something like a reverse pivot. No more online videos for me. Go to a local PGA pro and get a lesson.

Since posting this review, I was contacted by Andy S of Rev Golf who gave me my money back. I told him that he didn't need to do that, but he did it anyway. Thanks Andy!

davem144
1/18/16

I have purchased several items from Revolution Golf and got them in a timely manner. I decided to return an item and received a credit to my card the same day it was received back at their center. I got my CD's on time and my online account works fine. I have recommended RG to a couple of my friends in fact.

kenc48
12/30/15

Initially ordered the orange whip the first week of December posted to my credit card account on Dec 5 called on the 16th to find out wasn't processed will correct, Received email same day the item was shipped and the tracking info indicated shipping label processed awaiting pick up. Called a week later tracking info still read label processed awaiting pickup I was told it shipped they probably forgot to scan.. Just called today still says label processed awaiting pickup but told it was actually shipped yesterday but not their fault UPS busy over holiday. The person on the phone had a $#*!y attitude and said not his problem in response to my displeasure with them. Will never purchase any items again suggest you go to Hank Haney's site and buy the same products for less money

timg39
8/12/15

Kept getting offers for online lessons, started out at around $69.95, then it dropped and dropped again until if was like $9.95. When I checked my PayPal account they'd billed me for $33.50. This company is just like Medicus golf. BEWARE! These people are scam artists!

xiaow2
1/2/15

Its customer service is terrible. I called its 1800 number so many times and every time I was greeted by the answer machine giving me the same message again and again. I left message and my phone number and nerve got any returned call. I sent emails to customerservice@revolutiongolf.com and nerve got any answers from them.

markd84
11/17/14

This company is awful. They must have the worst back of house program. I have tried to unsubscribe so many times and they still have not done so. Their tips are not that flash - youre far better off paying the money and going to your local PGA pro in my opinion.

johnh261
10/18/14

Have to retract my last comments, I did receive the club, albeit late, but got some nice emails from customerservice Jenny Brinkman who was very helpful"

johnh257
10/10/14

Not impressed. Ordered a Cobra Baffler XL Hybrid on the 24th September, it hasn't arrived yet, after sending three emails to Customer Service and getting absolutely no response I now feel I have been ripped off. I still get the daily tips, which is no real consolation, how do these people get away with it?

garyb69
5/20/14

Definitely a scam site. The only thing they're good at is billing for unsigned products. $48.95 on 4/18 on my Visa bill...still waiting for any kind of tracking, ship notice, status.....only thing I've received is the bill. Glad my "burn" was only a $50.00 hit. I could have ordered something more expensive. Stick with "direct from manufacturers", $#*!'s, TGW or a company that knows something about customer service. Tupper is a con artist

curtisb30
4/28/14

Ordered a product Revolution golf advertised. The Duo golf cart "Alphard".
When it broke Revolution golf suggested I contact company which never responded.
I ordered this product in good faith that Revolution Golf would stand behind it. Customer service gave me the run around. I will never purchase a product through
Revolution Golf again. When they get your money, you are on your own.

manfreds
4/1/14

What disappointment but not surprising to read how difficult it is to contact their offices. I was a devoted customer for two years and when I quit or canceled my subscription to their site I expected no more billing. I cancelled last april or may 2013 and they are still billing me in feb 2014. What a bunch of crooks. Now I have to close my credit card and open a new account BASTARDS.

camilleb15
11/9/13

I am very impressed with this company. They were quick to resolve an issue with my order. They followed up with me through email AND a phone call. I couldn't believe the personal attention I got, considering they're now up to over 2 million members. Whenever I have a question about a golf related product, I'll probably just email them for advice!!

philj9
11/5/13

My experience with revolution golf was great i purchased the veylix 50 gram reg. flex driver shaft after giving my age swing speed to mr Bronson who reccomended this shaft. I've avg. about 3 drivers a year searching for that great feel with no good results this shaft is amazing I'm avg.about 25 yds more distance and have never felt a shaft that was this stable absolutely love it I'm 71 yrs old 5 handicap and swing speed avg between 88-92 will be ordering new shaft for 3 wood and hybrid (awesome shaft)

charlesh35
5/13/13

Customer Service and fulfillment of promises is very bad. I ordered a three wedge set and it arrived. A month of so later a newer version of this set was promoted. I did not get any response to my demand that the company trade out the new for the old wedges.

Most recently May 2013) I ordered a graphite shaft the company was promoting. I paid $40 extra for a special tip and a particular grip to be installed on the shaft. After a week of waiting for the item, I spent a half hour waiting on the phone to speak to customer service. After making inquiry of them, I finally received the shaft, with no tip or grip. BAH!

Stay away from this very poorly run company. They are quick to send endless e-mails, but you should ignore them

Chuck Humphrey
Lakewood CO

timm88
12/3/12

The worst golf company. I recently purchased a series of videos from them and after 4 days of trying I still can't login. I emailed customer service 4+ times with no response. I also tried calling their customer service number which funny enough doesn't work either. Amazingly they've emailed me 10+ times with other marketing material but haven't bother to respond to my request for help. They seem to be a total scam. Stay away from Revolution Golf. I wish I would have found these reviews before making my purchase.

michaeld50
11/25/12

More than happy to take your money and send you tons of e-mails every week about all their amazing offers... When you actually want to get hold of them about the money they've taken from you with no product at the end of it, of course they say nothing. Avoid like the plague

peterb19
1/29/12

Don't go anywhere near them !!!

rodneye
9/14/11

"I can see why Revolution Golf would not wish to participate in a ratings review. They have almost no way to contact them accept through e-mail, which they seem to ignore. Their products are generally good, but if you have a problem there is no real way to resolve the issue. Until they do better with customer service I would be very wary of this company. The fact that both their phone numbers and live Internet chat have been discontinued is another reason to be wary."

waynej4
8/26/11

I bought thier products on line. Not only were the products not delivered, they refuse to answer e-mail inquiries about the situation. They ARE very prompt at charging your credit card though.

STAY AWAY

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/22/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other customers.
RevolutionGolf?