US Government's NSF

11 Reviews for RevolutionGolf

▼ Sort by: recent

garyb69
5/20/14

Definitely a scam site. The only thing they're good at is billing for unsigned products. $48.95 on 4/18 on my Visa bill...still waiting for any kind of tracking, ship notice, status.....only thing I've received is the bill. Glad my "burn" was only a $50.00 hit. I could have ordered something more expensive. Stick with "direct from manufacturers", $#*!'s, TGW or a company that knows something about customer service. Tupper is a con artist

curtisb30
4/28/14

Ordered a product Revolution golf advertised. The Duo golf cart "Alphard".
When it broke Revolution golf suggested I contact company which never responded.
I ordered this product in good faith that Revolution Golf would stand behind it. Customer service gave me the run around. I will never purchase a product through
Revolution Golf again. When they get your money, you are on your own.

manfreds
4/1/14

What disappointment but not surprising to read how difficult it is to contact their offices. I was a devoted customer for two years and when I quit or canceled my subscription to their site I expected no more billing. I cancelled last april or may 2013 and they are still billing me in feb 2014. What a bunch of crooks. Now I have to close my credit card and open a new account BASTARDS.

camilleb15
11/9/13

I am very impressed with this company. They were quick to resolve an issue with my order. They followed up with me through email AND a phone call. I couldn't believe the personal attention I got, considering they're now up to over 2 million members. Whenever I have a question about a golf related product, I'll probably just email them for advice!!

philj9
11/5/13

My experience with revolution golf was great i purchased the veylix 50 gram reg. flex driver shaft after giving my age swing speed to mr Bronson who reccomended this shaft. I've avg. about 3 drivers a year searching for that great feel with no good results this shaft is amazing I'm avg.about 25 yds more distance and have never felt a shaft that was this stable absolutely love it I'm 71 yrs old 5 handicap and swing speed avg between 88-92 will be ordering new shaft for 3 wood and hybrid (awesome shaft)

charlesh35
5/13/13

Customer Service and fulfillment of promises is very bad. I ordered a three wedge set and it arrived. A month of so later a newer version of this set was promoted. I did not get any response to my demand that the company trade out the new for the old wedges.

Most recently May 2013) I ordered a graphite shaft the company was promoting. I paid $40 extra for a special tip and a particular grip to be installed on the shaft. After a week of waiting for the item, I spent a half hour waiting on the phone to speak to customer service. After making inquiry of them, I finally received the shaft, with no tip or grip. BAH!

Stay away from this very poorly run company. They are quick to send endless e-mails, but you should ignore them

Chuck Humphrey
Lakewood CO

timm88
12/3/12

The worst golf company. I recently purchased a series of videos from them and after 4 days of trying I still can't login. I emailed customer service 4+ times with no response. I also tried calling their customer service number which funny enough doesn't work either. Amazingly they've emailed me 10+ times with other marketing material but haven't bother to respond to my request for help. They seem to be a total scam. Stay away from Revolution Golf. I wish I would have found these reviews before making my purchase.

michaeld50
11/25/12

More than happy to take your money and send you tons of e-mails every week about all their amazing offers... When you actually want to get hold of them about the money they've taken from you with no product at the end of it, of course they say nothing. Avoid like the plague

peterb19
1/29/12

Don't go anywhere near them !!!

rodneye
9/14/11

"I can see why Revolution Golf would not wish to participate in a ratings review. They have almost no way to contact them accept through e-mail, which they seem to ignore. Their products are generally good, but if you have a problem there is no real way to resolve the issue. Until they do better with customer service I would be very wary of this company. The fact that both their phone numbers and live Internet chat have been discontinued is another reason to be wary."

waynej4
8/26/11

I bought thier products on line. Not only were the products not delivered, they refuse to answer e-mail inquiries about the situation. They ARE very prompt at charging your credit card though.

STAY AWAY