US Government's NSF
stevem35

7 Reviews for Resumeimproved.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/2/13

Bait and switch...I was looking to put together a most current and up to date resume and their website came up after a web search for resume samples. The site offers its services as free but after hooking you into a few hours( if you are putting together a tenured resume) holds your work hostage unless you sign up and pay for their services. I had considered paying the fee inspite of my anger simply because I had spent time on the document ( which the site only formats for you - most programs contain this type of software anyway) until the disclosure also gives them the right to keep charging your membership renewal on your credit card.

4/19/13

Don't go there and paid. I did that once, but then I cannot log in. Their excuse was I cancelled my membership, which I didn't. So I'm trying to pay again to access my account, but it said you already a member, but I still cannot access my account.

2/5/13

This is wrong I paid for a one time resume and you charged me twice already, I did not enroll into a memebership, now that they will not refund my money I have no choice but to turn you into the better business bureau!

Transaction Information Description: EMPLOYMENTONLINE LTD IAT PAYPAL D.D

Amount: $-9.97
Status: Posted
Customer Reference Number: 9000000
FI Reference Number: 008910001025003394700
Transaction: ACH Debit 9000000

Date/Time Cleared: 01/25/2013 23:59
Date/Time Initiated: 01/25/2013 23:59

Transaction Information Description: EMPLOYMENTONLINE LTD IAT PAYPAL D.D Amount: $-29.97
Status: Posted
Customer Reference Number: 9000000
FI Reference Number: 008910001035004995600
Transaction: ACH Debit 9000000

Date/Time Cleared: 02/04/2013 23:59
Date/Time Initiated: 02/04/2013 23:59

12/28/12

There are no links or contact number so it is impossible to cancel

2/20/12

I signed up in Jan 2012 to make a new resume. It was suppose to be really easy, well it wasn't, it was suppose to be free and it wasn't. I couldn't get it to print or email, nothing, even after paying for it. So I tried paying for it again and the same problems. I tried to find the site to cancel my subscription but I can't so they charged me again. So at this point, I have paid $45.00 to these scammers for nothing. I cannot find a phone number or nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SITES THAT SAY RESUME IMPROVED.

12/17/11

Firstly they say its free, its not, worked on resume for three hours and after paying for the service, I was making corrections getting ready to print it and then...POOF>> disapeared without a trace. Tried to retreive it from site and it is gone, gone, gone, even paid for second time hoping it would turn up but NO GOOD. No way to contact the company until monday, no help at all or explanation......STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE......IT S..CKS

4/13/11

I signed up to this to create my resume as my old one was well out of date.

The process was pretty straight forward but they don't give you many examples so probably took longer than I wanted.

You have to pay to actually do something with your resume which is pretty much the same as all the other sites out there. The template was good so signed up.

It's nice that you can FAX you email directly from the site. I always think its better to FAX as they have a copy in hand to look at.

Overall okay. Could be better in some area's.

About Resumeimproved