US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

taylorm63

Within 15 minutes of emailing customer service about the situation, I received a reply. (in 94 reviews)

louised25

i ordered stickers from RB and after 2 weeks, i was still waiting. (in 11 reviews)

humanh

Their policy states that any t shirts will be manufactured within 48 hours. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karolinav
5/23/16

When I ordered the shirts the arrived really quickly and in great quality. The fabric is really soft and nice and the designs are gorgeous. One of my shirts, however, didn't turn out too well and the design wasn't very visible. I contacted customer support and they are the best customer support I've even had the pleasure of contacting. They offered me either a free replacement in a different color, store credit including shipping cost or a refund, and I could keep the other shirt. Not only did they offer this, the person was very kind and responded incredibly fast. All in all, great shirts and amazing customer service.

annec68
5/23/16

I ordered a t-shirt and it turned up very quickly, good quality and a nice design. Unfortunately it was too small, so I emailed to ask to do an exchange and not only did they reply within several hours to say a new t-shirt was being printed, they didn't want the original t-shirt back. Fantastic customer service, I couldn't recommend highly enough.

stevea99
5/19/16

I like a few of their designs and had previously ordered several pillows with inserts. One day, I ordered a pillow for a party, which was shipped, but I neglected to order the insert (the thing that you stuff to make it a pillow). I went back to rectify that but you can't order an insert by itself. I contacted customer service and was told, "We are unable to sell an individual insert. We can do a return for the original, set you up with a Redbubble credit and then you will be able to order the cover and insert together." It made no difference that they had my order on file. It made no difference that this was a hassle. It made no difference that this was a rather environmentally/ customer unfriendly policy. I tried to offer feedback, but only had the chance to review the person who helped me. It wasn't her fault that she had to enforce Type A policies, but reviewing her was all that was offered. I ordered this because I didn't have the time to go shopping. This was a simple chance to please a customer who has spent money with them. They failed. It's still flat. Beware the run-around and rigmarole. To add insult to injury, I tried to review this company but had to provide my Facebook friends list to even post this review at 'Rate Redbubble.' It didn't accept it. Will this site?

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere

kimd70
5/14/16

Got what I wanted on time & was a nice tshirt

lindad130
5/12/16

Prompt delivery. Wish I could order more long sleeved shirts.

tn31
5/12/16

Arrived on time and as advertised.
Cold water and wash for care of the transfers on the shirts was a surprise, but we can deal.

patriciar96
5/11/16

My son was searching for a UK logo tee shirt - but had in his mind that he wanted a very unique looking one not the run of the mill. He came across the Redbubble site and found exactly what he was looking for! As a mum, the tee shirt is high quality and I found the packaging to be quite whimsical - a refreshing change of experience ordering on line. Since we purchased the tee, he has been asked several times where he bought it. Will be shopping here again!

isabelom
5/11/16

Fantastic tees I ordered!! Very fast shipping and on time!! Thanks Redbubble!!

cedricc5
5/11/16

Great transaction. Item arrived quickly and as described.

stephenr66
5/11/16

I'm very satisfied with the quality of the shirts and the time they took to arive

michaelj161
5/11/16

Very fast shipping of a soft, high-quality shirt. Very pleased with transaction.

melissar73
5/11/16

Awesome item! Made a great gift!

am6776

Great

danielm243
5/11/16

Redbubble has been nothing but great, the couple of times ive had missing items they took care of it no problem and they were really quick to email back and get my items to me. I will definitely keep shopping with Redbubble these guys are awesome.

jc208
5/11/16

Rare in 2016 to have the kind of rational, brand-confidence that RedBubble has and that I experienced in my very first order. Whether I ever order another thing from RedBubble, I will tell others about my experience because of how refreshing and unique it is in 2016. Thanks Red Bubble

valleriek
5/11/16

I really like the quality of the products. I wish they were not as expensive. And had options for customers to change colors of backgrounds. I also wish women's shirts were larger in size. I also would like to see more bright color shirts and camo.

almag11
5/11/16

My favorite online place to shop thank you

rachaelc8

Excellent

sandyj31
5/11/16

I didn't receive my product.

amandas152
5/10/16

I stumbled across Redbubble,while surfing the net.its been one of my fave discoveries!to a tshirt fanatic like myself,it's awesome!ive always had great experience with the service I receive,and the products I purchase!i was tired of shopping at the mall,and just buying mundane shirts,but on Redbubble the possibilities are endless!so thank you for everything,and keep up the awesome work!ill always be a happy customer!

edn305
5/9/16

I wanted a shirt for the batman v superman movie and this site was the only one that had the particular style I wanted. Shipped very quick and was perfect. I'll use this site again in the future

jamesb370
5/9/16

Nothing exceptional, but good, efficient service as should be expected.

A SIDE NOTE: I ordered and promptly received in good condition, a shirt in the "Electrical" design (I worked "Lightshow -- as we called it). I made the unfortunate choice of ordering this shirt in the "unisex" style, and was disappointed that the material was so thin -- hence my contact with RedBubble.
Apparently "Unisex" is a new style of tee shirts, but then aren't ALL 'standard' tee shirts "Unisex"? [Face/Palm] I'll re-order again, in the *right* style at some point.

jocek
5/8/16

This isn't even a specific review for this order, I just saw an opportunity to review Redbubble and went for it. I never even review things but Redbubble's customer service is great so I wanted to say something about my positive experience.

Redbubble is fantastic. The products are always incredible quality - especially the stickers. Both production and shipping are fairly quick - the only time I had issue was during the holidays which is completely understandable. The products are a little more expensive than elsewhere but they are custom printed with amazing art so this is completely understandable and entirely worth it. They also give you lots of opportunity for sales and fantastic deals.

Once, I made an error and ordered the wrong size of something. It was entirely my fault, but they refunded me and let me buy the right size for no additional cost. It wasn't something I could return, but they still let me painlessly fix my error. It was fantastic customer service.

Anyway rant over, Redbubble is great.

kevinh131
5/8/16

Can't ask for much more than that from an online store.

angiem28
5/8/16

I have ordered multiple shirts/sweatshirts from Redbubble and have loved them all. Get lots of compliments on my unique shirts/gifts!

lancef8
5/8/16

Had a problem but they came through like champs

ks145
5/8/16

didn't feel it looked like site picture and quality of print is poor :(

cherip1
5/7/16

The product was exactly as pictured on the website and will be a wonderful birthday present for my husband. My daughter can't wait to give it to him.

sallys55
5/7/16

Excellent customer service. Thank you!

stacyj17
5/7/16

I bought a t-shirt off RedBubble and I loved its.

barbarac110
5/7/16

Easy website to navigate, quick delivery service, excellent quality merchandise. Never anything but happy!

janew76
5/7/16

Great designs and effcient, prompt service and shipping. What's not to love?

juliet163
5/7/16

Prompt responses and they work with you if something isn't quite right. Great customer service. Highly impressed.

joys56
5/7/16

My son was able to pick his design and color for his shirts... They arrived very quickly and he is in love with them. Thank you for making him so happy.

daniela206
5/7/16

I always have a great experience when using red bubble

jodig7
5/7/16

I am a customer, as well as posted my own art ... mostly for my own use, but the experience is really great. That said, I feel like I have been waiting kind of long for my portfolio bags to arrive. But, I am excited for their arrival!

blaiseg
5/7/16

Hard to search, would need easier way to find products, maybe by categories?

rog1076
5/7/16

I really enjoy coming to Redbubble and seeing really lovely designs featuring my many of my favorite shows and popular cultural icons. It's really really nice to get soft t-shirts for both Mad Max Fury Road and Ruth Bader Ginsberg in the same place

josel92
5/7/16

This website contains many great products. It's great to go through the many ranges of items they offer. The shipping is great and the creators are imaginative. I highly recommend anyone to shop at Redbubble.

briang86
5/7/16

Shirts were on time and the right size. What else could I ask for?

jerryb76
5/7/16

Purchased shirts that were awesome. Great value. Shirts are very nice quality.

peggyw16
5/7/16

The t shirt was just advertised and my husband loved it. Excellent quality and perfect timing on its arrival !

josed37

Best product

geoffb9

Very good. Happy with purchase

andrewh126
5/7/16

I really like your site and the products are great. I'd give five stars except for a couple of things you could improve. You should have a wish list so customers can organize the many products you offer and all designs should be available on all products. Why are some things available on a tee shirt and a bag but not a pillow or a poster? That's it. Thank you.

jenniferb212
5/7/16

Very happy with the shirt I received. It was shipped quickly and was exactly what the picture showed

lindsayk18
5/7/16

I love the variety of designs available on RedBubble. I also love the new variety of products available on the site. When I first started using RedBubble, the only products were tshirts, hoodies, and stickers. Now, there's leggings, skirts, baby clothes, totes, pillowcases, and other stuff -- I love it.

One issue I have is the lack of women's hoodies available. I ordered a zip hoodie recently and measured myself for the hoodie using the site's sizing guide. It fits right in the bust, but it's so long -- please consider adding hoodies sized for female bodies, so us short gals can fit into them too!

victorr37
5/7/16

I have ordered around 10 t-shirts from redbubble since found out about it and I have not been disappointed with any of my t-shirts. Definitely my go to place for all of my nerdy t-shirts!

lc70

LOVE THIS WEBSITE

em5454
5/7/16

I love the creativity and variety. Everything came as promised.

74 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
manojy
A: Hey Dianne,

Thank you for your interest in Redbubble. We do offer a wide range of sizes varying from Small to 3XL. Also, we have a very handy sizing chart in the product info tab that gives specific dimensions for the particular garment style being looked at. Here's a link to an article that goes into detail about our various garments, sizing, and details about each garment style available - http://www.redbubble.com/products/t-shirts.

Do let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We're available via our help center, Facebook, or Twitter! Hope to see you around Redbubble in the future!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
manojy
A: Hey Bill,

We sincerely apologize that our support hasn't been top-notch. Here's an article that goes into detail about placing an order on Redbubble - http://rdbl.co/placeanorder. Also, we strongly suggest trying a different browser or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. We have a troubleshooting article that's a good reference for any browser problems you may be experiencing - http://rdbl.co/troubleshoot. If these articles aren't useful, then we are always available via our help center.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you on Redbubble in the future!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Redbubble staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Redbubble