US Government's NSF

helpme@redbubble.com

238 Reviews for Redbubble.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/13/14

It is far out 99.9% AMAZING! Just some small knit picks with the shirts like how the V-Neck is too deep and the Tank Top is thin on the straps, but other than that, I wear all of my merchandise proudly, regardless of the knit picks and I always recommend friends to order from Redbubble.

8/1/14

Product was delivered as promised, and delivered quickly

8/1/14

I ordered some stuff and waited for a receipt via e-mail for 10 days. After that I became fed up as it said it was manufactured and shipped but there was no proof. So I went on their support website and asked for help as I didn't even receive a simple confirmation e-mail or tracking number. I have checked everywhere for both of these things, and no, I didn't write the wrong e-mail address. It has been 4 days since I have posted for help and still no reply. I have looked at other peoples posts on the website also and almost no one gets a response from the staff there if they are having problems. Greatly disappointed and very unprofessional. Disgusting, will never order from them again. I strongly advise others to not buy from them either. Also I heard that they rip off artists by taking their artwork and deleting them off the website and continue to sell their art for themselves.

7/29/14

Great designs, solid quality

7/27/14

My order came before it was expected, the shirts and stickers are great quality, and it received these items in nice packaging.

7/27/14

Great choice of T shirts, a fast and accurate seller and shipper

7/26/14

I purchased 2 Road Runner shirts for my brother's birthday.

He really liked them! Thanks.

7/26/14

It was fun to find so many designers on RedBubble! The site is user-friendly, fun and fast. Buying online was very easy. I liked having options as far as color and style. My order was sent out the day after my purchase, which was extremely convenient. Thank you for a great service!

7/25/14

it is best to know the right size you need the first time.I had difficulty getting an exchange.But when I was finally able to get in touch with Red Bubble, they let me keep the shirt that was too small in addition to sending me the right size that I should have ordered the first time.

7/24/14

It went very smoothly. I needed to change the address, and they were responsive with the request

7/24/14

arrived in good condition and in a timely manner.

7/24/14

Had a great shirt I wanted. Price was higher than it should and shipping took longer than it should for the price.

7/24/14

The product was just as I expected, was delivered quickly and was reasonably priced.

7/24/14

Very easy to navigate, order shipped quickly

Good.

7/23/14

We ordered the tee shirts my daughter wanted & they were shipped in a timely fashion.

7/23/14

I love that you are given the opportunity to actually customize your apparel. They give you a myriad of selections of style, color, and cut of the shirt. Almost no one else is as flexible as Redbubble is. And yes it's a little but more pricey, but you're paying for a quality product just the way you want it. They really set the standard for custom silk screen apparel. The shirt I ordered looked just as good, if not better, than the sample I picked out online. All of that being said, I will DEFINITELY be using them again in the very near future.

Awesome

7/23/14

I love the quality of the products Redbubble offers. My only criticism and the reason they do not get 5 stars is because items take 'forever' to ship!

7/23/14

Good quality shirt (love American Apparel brand!!) and really fast shipping!! Would buy from again and have already recommended them several times!

7/23/14

Order was promptly delivered and no damage to it.

7/23/14

I placed the order, it arrived promptly, looks fantastic, fits the way it should, washing instructions were clear. A fine experience.

7/23/14

Great tees and efficiently packed!

Pleasant.

7/23/14

My daughter ordered 2 shirts from you for the first time and not really knowing what the sizes were like, ended up with1 that was a bit on the small side. Your customer service/exchange team was great - they were very helpful in the exchange process and suggested that we keep the shirt that was too small and sent us one of the right size at no cost! Very impressed with the customer interaction and looking forward to buying more clothing from you in the future! Thank you!

7/23/14

Every order I made arrived in a timely fashion and the product quality is superb. Have yet to be disappointed.

7/23/14

Shirt tore after first wash

7/23/14

Fast shipping. The shirts came out true to size. Very satisfied.

Super happy!

7/23/14

The merchandise is always amazing and they have the best customer service I've found

7/23/14

I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size. They promptly shipped a replacement, sent a sweet email, and told me not to bother sending the other one back. What's not to love? My new favorite vendor!

7/22/14

I got everything I wanted . I expressed great joy when I placed my Bill Murray sticker on my truck.

7/22/14

Great shirts, fast shipping. Will recommended

7/22/14

Love the shirt. Great gift.

7/22/14

Awesome, Amazing, and fast delivery!!! Great products!!!

7/22/14

Love the selection options! Quick work, too.

7/22/14

I ordered a tee shirt over a month ago. Paid in full but I've yet to receive it.

7/22/14

Very good! No problems, good follow up and correspondence during the process. Thank You.

7/22/14

So cool, everyone asks where we got our t-shirts.

Super cool.

7/22/14

Very happy with my purchases!

7/22/14

Redbubble is by far, the most fascinating domain for buying t-shirts and similar goodies.
The variety and the level of artistry that is involved with the designs is simply impeccable and peerless! I would shop more from Redbubble as there is no other place which can satisfy my t-shirt demands and desires.

7/22/14

All of my products purchased have been exactly what I expected. I love the creative items I can't find anywhere else. Shipping is really fast also.

7/22/14

Nothing was wrong with the service, but I guess I expected a different product. The Logo on the shirt was too small and it was centered in a weird way on the shirt. I wish there was a way to at least control the positioning on the shirt.

7/22/14

Everything came very expediently. Very comfortable and high quality images. Decals ordered are water resistant (borderline waterproof) which I don't remember seeing, but a welcome bonus for things I used on a water bottle!

7/22/14

Everything about Redbubble is great, right down to the tags! I love their site and will order from them many more times.

7/22/14

Awesome! Love the products and delivery

7/22/14

Redbubble gave me prompt service with original artist designs. I'm definitely coming back when I have the money to buy some tops. Thanks!

It was great!

7/22/14

Fast delivery and unique designs.

The Best Art Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber