US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephic

The merchandise is always amazing and they have the best customer service I've found (in 41 reviews)

twane1

Great choice of T shirts, a fast and accurate seller and shipper (in 9 reviews)

alessandros16

The stuff has been shipped after 4 days from payement, and arrived in France 16 days later. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

judyy2
1/26/15

THIS IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF PLACE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH..I ORDERED AN UNISEX TSHIRT FOR 28.11 PLUS SHIPPING, WHEN I GOT MY CONFORMATION THEY CHARGED ME 92.00 FOR ONE SHIRT...I TRIED 3 TIMES TO CANCEL THE ORDER..TODAY THEY TOOK IT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING IT WAS SHIPPED..LIA SENT ME AN EMAIL TO SEE IF SHE COULD HELP..I NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN..BUT THEY SURE AS HECT TOOK MY MONEY..I WILL NEVER SEE THAT AGAIN..I WAS SO STUPID TO TRUST A COMPANY THAT I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH BEFORE..NEVER AGAIN...

Tip for consumers: MY EXPERIENCE WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL

doctoriouss
1/26/15

Ordered a shirt, took 3 weeks for the shirt to arrive. Contacted redbubble and they sent the shirt via UPS smartpost which anyone who has used "SMARTPOST" knows that it is the slowest way to send parcels in the USA. For one baby t-shirt it would have been faster and cheaper to send by regular USPS. When the shirt finally arrived it was the wrong size. Contacted the site through their online email client for exchange and have not heard back AT ALL. This is the second shirt from redbubble and the quality of the prints is marginal to borderline carp. I will not be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site, customer service is terrible and shipping is slow, better on demand t shirt makers online. Chose them instead

allysona2
1/18/15

I love Redbubble! It is a real site.. I ordered a unisex tshirt and I don't like the way that it fits, but they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so I'm exchanging it for a different style that flatters my body type. My roommate and I recently also ordered a ton of stickers from Redbubble, and they're glossy and vibrant. I'd definitely recommend this site, although the shipping can be expensive.

Tip for consumers: The stickers end up being 50% off when you add them to your cart!

jillh21
1/16/15

I ordered an iPhone 5s case and I love it so much! It is one of the best cases I have ever had for my phone. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I ordered the tough case and the only thing I would ask do change is the peice. It's a little much but it's worth it! I love my case and I recomened it to anyone! They also have SO many One Direction cases! I was in heaven! If you like 1D and u want a 1D case, order from here! Bc I'm 1D af!

Tip for consumers: Don't order around Christmas. Because I did and it took longer to come!

xtees
1/16/15

I placed my first order on 12/14 for a iPhone case. Upon checkout i was given a code for $10 off my next order so I thought ok why not and placed another order right after for a samsung galaxy s5 case. The next day I received an email for one of the orders stating they needed my physical address they couldn't ship to my PO box. So ok i give them my address then not 5 minutes later i get an email saying my other order had shipped.. to my PO BOX! So I go ahead and send them another email asking why my other order shipped to my PO box when I was told it couldn't. They email me back saying they will ship to my PO BOX. So after about a week I received both cases. They were both the exact same case! Both for iPhone 6 plus with the exact same design. So I email them on the same day and waited a week for their reply. They sad they were sorry for the mixup and would sent the correct case and I could keep the other case. Well that exact same day I got the email ANOTHER case came in and it was the original one I purchased. So I guess I will end up with 2 of each case. which is not bad. just a whole lot of confusion and miscommunication.

km65
1/13/15

BEWARE!!! This is NOT a real site!!! my daughter ordered a phone case for her iphone. she received a sticker. $15 for a sticker!! I have been emailing trying to figure out where to send the item back and to get our money back. But, the email responder is "not human" . Yes, not human, and that's what it says when you receive an email back. Its not an actual person,so they say. Its been a week now, and still have not received anything from anyone "human". But yet, as the "non-human" responder says, they are "keen" in helping their customers. Is this a joke?? There is no customer service phone number to call either. Guess that should have turned on the red light, huh? live and learn. But, I am telling everyone, DO NOT TRUST AND ORDER ANYTHING FROM REDBUBBLE!!!!!!! They are nothing but SCAMMING THEIVES!!! And when you see any 4 or 5 star good reviews, they are all from the site itself. Their own people writing the reviews to make "real" people think it's a good and trusting site. BUT ITS NOT!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!!! If you don't like it or need to make a return/get your money back, IT WONT HAPPEN!!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!! ITS A JOKE!!! SCAMMING THEIVES!!! DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!! If you see any good reviews with 4 and 5's, its from their own site!! They are not "real" people!! There is no customer service phone number.....THAT in itself is a RED FLAG!! There is NO customer service!!

micheleg15
1/8/15

I have been waiting now for over a week to exchange my sons hoodie with no result. I have sent 3 emails and all I get is an automated email stating this is not from a human. I want one shipped to me now so he can have his Christmas present. This is ridiculous! You cannot call them. There is no customer service number! Who does not have a customer service number?! Poor customer service if you ask me. I will NEVER order from REDBUBBLRE again after this experience.

Tip for consumers: DONT!!!!!!!!!

martinl51
1/8/15

I ordered a lot of tees from them. The quality is very good. Two times, it happened that the printing was not ok, an the two times I sent them a email with picture of the problematic tee, and they sent me an other tee very quickly.

larissac3
1/6/15

redbubble was absolutely amazing . great quality clothes with amazing costomer service ! so easy to return & exchange so satisfied !!

jl71
1/6/15

Items were poorly made and expensive. Quilt covers did not have pillow cases included. Tshirts were either too small or not sewn correctly at seams. I ordered what I thought was an iPad case since it was quite expensive, when it arrived it was just a sticker.

jennym27
1/2/15

I ordered a t-shirt from REDBUBBLE on December 16th 2014. On December 19th, I received an email saying that my order had been shipped. Today is December 30th 2014, and I STILL haven’t received my order. When I contacted UPS about the package, they said that the shipping had been paid for, but that the package had not been shipped from the seller yet. I’ve TRIED to contact REDBUBBLE several times, but they only respond with an automated email saying they are working on the problem. This shirt was the ONE thing that my daughter really wanted for Christmas. I am SO frustrated with this company, and will NEVER order from them again!! A little bit of customer service goes a long way folks! What HORIBLE HORIBLE HORIBLE company!! I should also point out that they were very quick in taking the $29.46 out of my account for the shirt. Funny how that works.

vanessal10
12/30/14

Great idea for a business, many interesting designs but customer service is almost nonexistant. I just sent my 2nd email after waiting a week for an actual person to read and respond to my first (there is no phone number). Most complaints I've seen have to do with shipping. I was actually happy that I got my package in a timely matter only to realize that instead of printing the design on a hoodie (like I ordered and paid for) they put it on a long sleeve tee...effectively robbing me of approx. $20. I've been trying to contact them to make sure they give me back the difference but so far no luck.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother more hassle than it's worth

gr3556
12/28/14

I ordered from here on Dec 10th, 2014. They claimed they shipped it Dec 13th. Plenty of time before Christmas. As of Dec. 24th it has not come. A little girl will not get her gift today, for Christmas. I am one pissed off consumer. This place sucks. I , also, paid $10 extra for shipping. This is BS!! Thanks Redbubble for ruining Christmas for a little girl!! You suck!!
Their customer service sucks also. They won't even respond!! The pillow is overpriced, they charge extra for the fill. All crap!!

nadinea
12/26/14

Ordered a sweatshirt for my grandson in 'medium'. Within hours thought I should order 'Large'. I was told NO..it is in the making. Recieved it today. It is very thin and the print looks rather cheap. It is all cotton and wil shrink and likely fade. Certainly not worth $50.

Tip for consumers: Look elsewhere first.

jolieb
12/11/14

I've got work for sale here and also own some of the t-shirts. My one complaint is the printing is a little dark on the shirts. Other than that, putting items in the shop is a breeze and I haven't had any problems with the merchandise.

Tip for consumers: If you're posting your art here, you might want to do some digital adjustments to brighten it a bit to counteract the darkening in the printing.

jessd12
12/11/14

The service and shipping is great. I order a ton of stickers from this website. They always have a variety of great stuff to choose from. However, the images on the stickers themselves always come out a bit grainy. They also lack that shiny effect that stickers normally have. It peeves me immensely that the images are grainy (it takes away from the great detail of the artwork). Other than that, I definitely recommend Redbubble.

andyh37
12/11/14

I am blown away by the customer service I received. I have never heard of a company exchanging an item without needing to receive the original item back first; let alone not at all! Thank you so much I really appreciate it. It really shows Redbubble's customer devotion especially during the busy holiday season. I will definitely be doing more business with Redbubble in the future. Great business!

lucasb36
12/8/14

I ordered a Custom Iphone 6 Plus case, entitled "The Wings of Dixon". A Walking Dead Themed Case. I paid £25 altogether including shipping and I have to say I am more than impressed. The quality of the design and print is impeccable and the case itself feels well made. The biggest surprise of the order though, was the delivery time. It was estimated my order would take 11 days to be manufactured and to arrive to me (I live in the UK) but in actual fact, it arrived in just 2 days. I'm still struggling to believe that it's here. I dont often take the time to leave reviews, but with service like this, i felt abliged. I will 100% be shopping here again, I have my eye on another Walking Dead Case ;) Brilliant.

christinem36
12/7/14

I have ordered from Redbubble.com three times now and everything has gone smoothly and easily. Over time, I have ordered three iPhone cases (tough) from them, and my iPhones have all stayed in one piece and they look great. They are a bit tough to remove from my iPhone- but that is such a minor detail. I have ordered art prints from them, and four shirts- one of which I wear all the time. Good quality prints and clothes. One of the shirts I ordered was a long sleeved baseball style shirt with blue colored print on it- I selected to have the similar blue color as the sleeve color for the baseball style- but its close, but not a perfect match of color... That's the only thing that has bothered me about the items I have ordered from them. Again, pretty minor. I also wish their webpage was a bit easier to use. There is soooo much good stuff on there that I could spend days searching.

alexam6
11/26/14

I can't believe how quickly my two t-shirts from Redbubble have arrived. I'm in Perth Australia, ordered them Nov 19, received them today Nov 24 only 3 business days from the States to Australia (5 including weekend in the middle). Items are perfect. Just goes to show it's possible and all the excuses from various online retailers about being overseas or the Christmas season are nonsense. Thanks Redbubble!

julieh44
11/22/14

The item arrived within a few days and looked & felt just as I expected :)

kellyg17
11/18/14

I've had a wonderful experience with RedBubble. If I've had problems or questions, they have been quick to respond. Products I have ordered have been good quality. iPod case is the standard hard plastic, two piece deal that isn't preferred but allows for best quality image printing. Stickers are standard paper stickers, but I wasn't planning on putting them on my car or anywhere else outdoors, so that was fine with me. The shirts are your standard American Apparel brand, so don't expect Gildan or anything. Also, American Apparel shirts have a tendency to shrink, so just keep that in mind.

jessicas70
11/18/14

The sizes fit a little small for womens, so I find myself buying mens sizes and waiting for them to shrink.
Overall, I get the right thing and it's comfortable. The artists' designs are creative and awesome! The price is pretty good for what you get.

saxonb
11/12/14

Ordering was so easy!

justinr33
11/8/14

I bought two League of Legends Amumu shirts. I got one in men's medium and one in large to figure out my sizing. They both fit pretty nicely. The quality seems a little better than average (not amazing, though, but I wasn't expecting the fabric to be amazing).

They were delivered in a week, great condition.

jimj48
11/8/14

Wife loved her Disney Figment T-shirts .. You folks were the only ones that carried the Disney Figment.. he is my wife's favorite Disney character ..the shirts was a birthday present.
Thanks again

I wish your carried better wolves t-shirts

laurat29
11/8/14

I've had many different things made from redbubble and they always arrive quick and always look awesome!!

conniem31
11/8/14

We received our merchandise much faster than we thought. It was exactly what we wanted

brianm101
11/8/14

Great service, great shipping, great product. The price was a bit too high for one t-shirt though.

meredithm2
11/7/14

I bought a t-shirt and it was the wrong size! So I let customer service know, they sent me a code for store credit as I requested, and my new shirt was perfect. I love that I didn't have to send the shirt back, as returns are a (mild) annoyance. It was great. I'm completely satisfied, even more than I expected, and I will definitely be shopping at Redbubble many many times in the future. I love the designs, the prices are reasonable, and the customer service is excellent.

sarahm98

Never had an issue.

coryr5
11/7/14

Very good experience. Quick delivery and easy to use.

lindsayh29
11/7/14

We exactly want we wanted! It was a little expensive, but not too bad.

ritas15

keithw31
11/7/14

Extremely quick and exactly as described!

rebeccam21

Good price....fast shipping.

amym54

The shirt is super!

robinb65
11/7/14

Ordering was simple & straightforward. Shipping was easy to track and on time. thank you.

johnd305

great service

kristing4
11/7/14

My product shipped incredibly quickly (within a day) and the quality itself was fantastic.

rickp25
11/7/14

I am most pleased with Redbubble. they are not too expensive and i make around $50 a month off of it. its one of the coolest websites out there.

joec86
11/7/14

It's Always a Pleasant Experience When You Shop At Redbubble! Great Service, Prices, And Products!

alyssac8
11/7/14

The site is very user friendly and I received my items quickly. I am very happy with my experience and the quality of the merchandise!

allens29
11/7/14

Perfect print job with no fading nor loose pieces flecking off the print's outer edges.

donoh
11/7/14

First class operation .Poverty shirts well surely turn into a subculture catch now before left out of the In crowd.

joanner8
11/7/14

Item is well made and I have purchased before. will purchase again

elouiser
11/7/14

Efficient and fun. Would recommend to anyone.

den-nickolass
11/6/14

Fast delivery! Product was as described. Sizing was accurate. Very pleased!

heidid8
11/6/14

My first time order came fairly quickly and the order was correct. Your website is pretty easy to use too. Heidi in Michigan

julied33

My son loves the shirt.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I received a t-shirt that was given to me as a gift. The shipping was fine, but the shirt is so tiny it would fit my year old grand daughter. The person that gave me the gift has been trying to get a hold of customer service to exchange the t-shirt. They are not getting back to her? What is the problem? Has anyone else had this problem, if so, how did you get the exchange?
12/4/14
Add your answer
Q: I am really getting mixed messages. Here Redbubble has positive reviews but on Facebook I keep seeing posts on the page about people not receiving their items for weeks, or hearing back from customer service. I know Redbubble has a lot of my fandoms that I can't get a hold of otherwise, but I really would love some reassurance before I place an order. To those of you who may have had problems, did you receive your items in the end or end up cancelling?
12/26/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for Redbubble