US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

taylorm63

Within 15 minutes of emailing customer service about the situation, I received a reply. (in 82 reviews)

humanh

Their policy states that any t shirts will be manufactured within 48 hours. (in 16 reviews)

louised25

i ordered stickers from RB and after 2 weeks, i was still waiting. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jm195
2/12/16

I kept getting errors during checkout - they really need to get their system sorted. Ordered about 12 stickers, got them today and am severely disappointed.

I could have printed them much better on paper and my home printer. Grainy. All of them. Trash, and I am sad they are supposed to go along with a gift for my friend.

philh27
2/11/16

Purchased a t shirt. The shown tee was a white one with the text in green and black. Chose a darker coloured tee and an image appeared on my screen, showing what the tee shirt would look like. Everything looked great, and was easily read. So the t shirt arrives. Good quality,I do admit. However, only the green lettering can be read. As it is on a darker material. I did purposly check to make sure the text was visable. Which it most certainly was on the image displayed back to me. Which is being deseptive. A simple email to state the colour tee shirt you have selected would not be suitable, or hey. Bud this is what it looks like do you still want it or select another colour would you think, have been the decent thing to do. But no. Not this mob. Sent off a note of dissatisfaction. Yet to hear a response. Howevervthey did send an offervof 20% off my next purchase. Only thing there is I have recieved three offers of 20% off since my initial purchase. So itbis not really a " oh we are sorry here have this" type of thing.
All in all, had seen quite a number of t shirts I thought I would purchase overvtime, but as they say once bitten.

joshm107
2/9/16

I ordered a tee shirt for my wife, ordered Jan 19 2016, estimated delivery was Jan 26, I just now got it Feb 6, so 18 days to receive one t shirt. Save yourself some time and headache and order your stuff from someone else. Very poor business

shal105
2/5/16

Purchased a few stickers and noted that the sizes were about 3'' X 4" well Technically the "sticker" was 3" X 4" but 90% of the stickers were a thick white border and the only about 1"x 1" inches of this was actual decal. Not impressed buyer beware. The good thing was that not ALL of my stickers came so tiny and blurry, but just not the best quality. I feel like they still use a 90's sticker maker toy or something. Will not buy from again.

mikeg162
1/31/16

This card cost me over £6inc delivery (took over a week), but it is just a pre-folded card with the design printed on, as you could do at home. It looks very amateur.
The cloud design at the top of the card doesn’t even fit inside the card edges!
The envelope is plain brown paper, the type a boring letter would be sent in. You can buy a pack of 50 brown envelopes from WHSmith for a couple of quid…
totally not a presentable way of sending a card to a valentine (however good their humour may be).
I didn't expect it to be shop-quality but it’s really not worth the money!

jacksonm40
1/31/16

I have to agree with most of the sentiments on here. I placed an order for 3 stickers for my nephew. The designs are unique and I figured he would like the gift.

The website has "a shipping time estimate". Well, this is also based on a 24-48 hour processing window and a customer is advised to contact Redbubble if the package has not shipped in 48 hours. After 5 days, no email contact from Redbubble and the fact that they had processed my payment, I used their chat feature to talk with one of the reps. She told me they were having some technical issues and my order was caught in a "queue" and there was no timeline for a fix. When I inquired about why I had already been charged, she told me it wasn't a real charge. But when pressed, she then changed her mind and told me the payment HAD gone through but yet my order would not process for an indefinite period. Essentially, Redbubble had taken my money and could not tell me when my items would ship.

The rep then said I could reorder today as apparently the issue had been resolved and they could process orders. I asked her why I would give Redbubble more money for items I might never receive. No response. I then asked why Redbubble never bothered to contact me in the first place about either the technical issue or an order verification. Again, no response. I then asked for an immediate refund and she told me "I will attach a note to your order to cancel it when it processes." I followed-up by asking how that would work since she had no idea when the queue would be processed. Surprise, surprise... no response.

This is all over 3 freaking stickers. How does this pass for customer service? This is a joke. If you choose to order from this site, caveat emptor.

Just as a final note, I have seen on this site several customers that have experienced the same "technical" issue and the reports go back a month. This means Redbubble is not experiencing a technical issue but rather screwing up orders and blaming their tech team. Another blotch on their already patchy face.

rubys32
1/25/16

Maybe Christmas business and post was super crazy but I ordered a Rick and Morty shirt and its totally awesome! It fits totally true to size and it came in 9 business days. Totally within their quoted time! I fully intend on ordering from RedBubble again. Apparel especially! Can't wait to check out a pencil skirt! :D

choles
1/23/16

I've ordered numerous stickers many times and you'll get the odd dodgy one but they will either give you a full refund or store credit - more than what you actually paid for the item.

richards197
1/17/16

I bought a shirt and when I tried it on it was two sizes too small even though it's said 2xl the material was super thin and the picture was ironed on really bad the tag says do not dry and only wash in cold water that right there can tell you you have to air dry it and if you tumble dry the picture comes off immediately. I will not be ordering from this site ever again I'm glad that I only ordered one shirt to try it out.

abrahame7
1/17/16

You know those "I'd give them zero stars if it was an option" reviews? This is one of them.

Aside from never receiving my package from the company (it's been about a month), I was charged an inordinate amount of money for shipping; the company has lied numerous times about when it'd come, and they've been terribly unresponsive to my requests.

Last time I ever shop at RedBubble!!!

dakotab2
1/17/16

I placed and order for a t-shirt and a hoodie just a few days before Christmas,knowing it would be a week or 2. I contacted the support team after 10 business days because I hadn't received my order. They assured me it would ship soon, and apologized for the delay from the holidays. So I (no so)patiently waited for my stuff. I was a little nervous about the quality of my items due to other consumer reviews, but let me say....I AM THRILLED! The hoodie is the perfect fit and a nice weight, and the shirt(which was a gift for someone) fit perfectly as well.
My only complaint was the lack of communication about the delay due to the holiday madness, and the shipping time.

freds83
1/14/16

First off this is how you keep repeat customers! !
After having not receved my purchase on time for Christmas ( "Arrow, you have failed this Kitty"tee) for my archery oober fan daughter. I was asked to rate the service and would i use Redbubble again?
I said no!
Within 24 hours Vivian ( redbubble rep who was very nice )
Issue a refund for the shipping price ,
As a buisness owner , i was very impressed with thier business ethnic.
Good job vivian and the owners of Redbubble, i will now use you all the time
Fred

robertav1
1/13/16

Oh I wish I'd read other reviews before I made my purchase. Ordered early december and still awaiting delivery. Have now asked for my money back because I'm sick of waiting. Redbubble, you can't get away with this crap service in this competitive market! You hav the distinction of being the first company I've had a bad experience with.

nancyk45
1/13/16

Ordered a shirt for my son for Christmas. It is Jan 10th and it still has not arrived. They do not have a phone number to call. However my credit card has been charged. Will NEVER order from them again!!!!

maggiec15
1/10/16

I'm really bad at ordering gifts on time through online purchases, but RedBubble had my back. A week before Christmas I placed an order for two t-shirts, but as always I messed up. The shirts were coming to my house Christmas Eve, when I would be traveling away at my parent's house. Whoops. Once I realized this, I contacted RedBubble and they changed the shipping address to my parents. It worked wonderfully!

Now that I had the gift on time for Christmas, I thought I was set. Nope, of course I ordered the wrong size! Shoot. Thinking I was out of luck, I felt bad about my gift. Again, I thought "maaaayyyyybeeee" RedBubble would have a solution. Turns out, they do. You simply submit a form with your concerns, and I had a prompt email response with instructions to follow. Beautiful.

If you mess up as often as I do, RedBubble is amazing. Thank you so much RedBubble for the supportive help!

Tip for consumers: If you mess up as often as I do, RedBubble is amazing.

adelap1
1/8/16

I bought stickers from redbubble.com. The stickers are awesome. They stick very well (I have them on my suitcase). The delivery was to Czech republic and totaly took about 13 working days. I ordered them in the first week of december as christmas present. I was preaying they would come on time, they were few days delayed so I wrote an e-mail to redbubble team and they were really sorry for delay and sent me another package of my stickers. My original order came 2 days after I wrote them (before Christmas), so I let them know to stop the second order. Too late, but they were so nice, that they gave me the second order all free. So I really recomend this website, has wonderfull products and awesome team. LOVE IT.

ashleyj42
1/8/16

Do not ever order from this company please BEWARE!!! I wish I would have looked at the reviews before I placed my order. They never sent an email confirmation and lied about giving me a refund after my bank did an investigation I have a pending claim against them this is robbery! Customer service number 408-206-3224 inbox is full please stay away!!!

pd34
1/4/16

Placed Christmas order for T shirt in November, Got email saying shipped Nov 29. Did not arrive for Christmas. BUT, they were good at refunding my money!

lizannet
1/3/16

Ordered a sweatshirt for my sister on the 12th of dec 2015 was given a delivery date of 12/18/2015 but guess what it didn't arrive? checked tracking # and it said my package was in allen park mich just about 20 min. from my house I thought great if its not here Friday it will be here sat but no that's not the case, I checked again sat and my package is in Kentucky??? quite a bit from Michigan so I wrote redbubble and was told if it did not arrive by 12/24 to let them know well it did not make it I looked again and it was back in allen park the next day it was in my city but I did not get it checked tracking # again and now says not deliverable as addressed on label?? well I called postal service and I got my package of course I had to go to post office and pick it up shirt was very nice but hey redbubble you really need to change shipping method!

veronicas39
1/2/16

A while back I ordered two shirts.
The sizes are wonky. I got a small and it was a bit too short- I could wear it, but it would ride up and didn't always cover the bottom of my back. The shirt was also tight in weird places and I knew if I ordered a size larger the shirt would just be too big period.
I didn't really wear the shirt much so I can't speak to the printing, but it did feel a bit cheap.
It's a shame I can't wear the shirts. I'm donating them instead.

jeffoh
12/31/15

Ordered on Dec 17, 2015. Item (Apparel) still in production apparently after a week and still hasn't been send out. On the website, apparel said 3-5 days, but THEY ARE BUNCH OF LIARS. Can't even contact them cause their customer service is literally garbage. Don't buy stuff on here, you have been warned.

katherined18
12/31/15

Please do not spend large amounts of money on this website because the quality is not even 1/4 as of expected. Very disappointed considering it took a VERY long time to come. I was promised if I bought merch before the 20th, I would recieve it by the 24th. It's the 28th and I still haven't recieved my items. Having already bought items from RB before, I can reassure you that the quality is terrible. Please save yourselt from this borderline fraud.

nikolad6
12/31/15

I ordered overpriced items. Paid for 2-day express delivery, which took 2 and 7 days respectively, to even ship out the same order. Complete rip-off. When I complained, they blamed me, the customer, for being at fault because it was a 'busy period'. If they had communicated this at any time, I wouldn't have minded so much. Would not recommend and would not re-order from them in the future.

nicolet69
12/31/15

I have a delivery issue with this site too. The only way you can contact someone is through e-mail. I can get a response but I still have no idea where my shipment is. I understand that I didn't meet the Christmas deadline but I also told them in this day and age it does not take 10 days to receive a purchase. I am in the process of cancelling this order if the shipment status is not updated today. If the company does not have the staff to handle the magnitude of requests, it should state that purchases will be delayed. I will not order from them again. I ordered a custom toy for my daughter on Sunday 12/20 and it was still delivered by Tuesday 12/22 before Christmas. Custom Ink is a way better company

constancea2
12/31/15

DONT ORSER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Atrocious customer service, and very very poor delivery, I ordered something on the 11th of this month, I then contacted them a week ago and was told by someone that "the item should be with me on the 29th at the latest (hopefully Christmas eve lol)" they are incredibly unprofessional and I will never order from this site again seeing as its not the 28th and theres still no parcel. I hope that no one has to deal with this type of situation!

jimn39
12/27/15

Ordered some items December 8th. When ordering it said as long as the order was in by December 21st it would arrive befire Christmas. Contacted cutomer service December 21st for an update and they said it would arrive before Christmas.

Yeah, nothing arrived. Had to go shopping Christmas Eve for more presents just so kids wouldn't be totally disappointed. Will never EVER use again. Astholes .

dalea12
12/27/15

My wife ordered a Christmas gift for my son-in-law on December 15. Tracking said it shipped on Dec. 16. It's now 7:30 PM on Christmas Eve. Still no gift. Don't order from these clowns.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time ordering from them.

humanh
12/27/15

As orders below have stated their customer service is atrocious. You can not call the company and the only way to speak with an employee is through email. Even then they give out misinformation and their responses are filled with basic grammatical errors. Professional? Not even close. I ordered my product on December 11th. Their policy states that any t shirts will be manufactured within 48 hours. Mine took 4 days. Redbubble then sent me an email saying the order had shipped on the 15th (Which is their holiday deadline) However since then the tracking has been stating "Ready for processing." It is the 24th of December, I have yet to receive my product even though Redbubble claims t-shirts arrive within 4 days. In case this term doesn't ring a bell it means the package is still on the warehouse floor. Any request of an employee to check the warehouse was denied and they claim the order will now arrive on the 28th, even though they claim they can not track it. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM REDBUBBLE THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SERVICE YOU NEED OR THE PRODUCTS YOU PAY PREMIUM FOR.

jakef40
12/26/15

But she got a shirt from here and I can't forgive her for not knowing better. The print is really crooked. The pixolation is very visible. The print is not consistent and instead of black it's more like a brown ink. Ah and I hope redbubble faces legal action for selling trademarked logos on their horrible shirts. They can't even iron on the logo straight.

samanthad17

Idk

fernandos19
12/26/15

i havent seen any reviews on phone cases so heres my opinion i ordered a phone case that only took a week to arrive with pretty damn accurate tracking and the case came perfectly normal without any issues and it looks EXACTLY on point with what the preview looks like so stop complaining bout the quality of the shirts and get a phone case from them

kristinau
12/25/15

I ordered a single studio pouch from Redbubble in on August 6th of this year. The manufacturing time was four days, which was satisfying enough, and my order was sent off on August 10th.

I live in Slovakia, and expected my package to take some time as they usually do - delivery times from the US for me have ranged anywhere between one and three weeks, so I was ready for a long wait. I ordered it about a month before I was set to move abroad, but I figured it'd still make it here before I had to leave; it didn't. It took more than two months for my order to arrive, and I had actually given up and thought it stolen or lost. I received it in early October, long after I'd moved away, with no explanation as to why it took so long.

Love many of the artists and items Redbubble offers, but I will not be ordering from them again.

ETA: I received a full refund of my shipping costs after I wrote this review. I have to say this impressed me; I have upped my rating by one star.

stephanies107
12/25/15

Had to file a dispute with PayPal to try and get my money back for a product never received due to REDBUBBLE continuously providing an incorrect address (three times), even though I caught the error and contacted them to correct it.

Still waiting

moniqueg6
12/24/15

Well where do I start. This company sucks! I tried to order a shirt and sweatshirt, they charged me 92.00.They never sent a confirmation email. When I tried calling them there in NO number for customer service. Its been about 2 weeks and I still have not received anything and my account is still charged 92.00. If I don't get my money back soon I am take these scammers to court. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!

corrinb
12/24/15

On December 1st I ordered a t-shirt from Redbubble as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. When the t-shirt arrived on December 14th it looked terrible! Unlike the product image online, the graphic design was impossible to make out on the grey fabric. I immediately emailed the company to request an exchange be sent to me before Christmas.

Dealing with customer service was incredibly frustrating, and in the end also unhelpful. The company doesn't offer a customer service phone number, so I tried for four days to get ahold of somebody via email. Finally, the fourth person I spoke with told me that my replacement would not arrive for the holidays, but they'd be happy to give me a $10 voucher for my frustrations.

I ordered this t-shirt three weeks ago expecting to have a nice gift ready for Christmas. Instead, I'm scrambling last minute to find a new gift since Redbubble failed to deliver their product. After this experience I will not be ordering from Redbubble in the future, so the $10 voucher really just feels like an empty gesture.

I strongly advise you NOT to order from Redbubble! I can't believe that after this many attempts to get my issue resolved, my t-shirt still couldn't be delivered in time!

julianab3
12/23/15

I ordered my shirts on the 17th of November for Xmas. It is now the 21st of December, and I have STILL not received them. I messaged Red Bubble on the Where's my Order thing a few days ago, and still no answer despite them saying they are prompt in response. I have now messaged them AGAIN. Apparently my order was only meant to take 10 days. And when you look up my order, the "delivered" circle still isn't high lighted meaning it isn't a postal issue. Xmas is almost here, I deserve a refund in full!

joolzr
12/21/15

I ordered two items on the 13th, well within Redbubble's suggested order-by date so they would make it in time for the holidays. Their site says that items take up to two days in production and then they should arrive within 4. The items are still in production and Redbubble doesn't ship on weekends. I contacted customer service and was basically told there was nothing they could do. The customer service rep "hoped" they made it in time and could not provide me with updated shipping info or any help whatsoever. Instead she sent me this to give to my giftees:
This does not bode well. Frankly, a better plan would be to figure out how to provide the service they promised. Boo.

judithe9
12/21/15

I ordered 5 small stickers for my Grand-son 11/30/15.On 12/1 the funds were taken out of my account and haven't gotten them yet it IS NOW 12/18 AND NO WORD.. I was given an order # but when I tried to track my order I was told there is no such order. I cant get in touch with them. I tried calling but was told the mail box is full. I will never do business with these people again. To me this is a scam. All they had to do is stick 5 small stickers in an envelope and send it.

nancys121
12/20/15

I really didn't like the pillow cover I recently ordered and received but customer service said "no problem" and the money was returned the same day!

gerryr10
12/20/15

I paid extra money for 3 day shipping it's been 10 days not even a word from Redbubble their customer service website sucks they don't answer you and they over charged my bank account 3x never again will i order from Redbubble huge mistake

erinm51
12/16/15

i bought a 38 dollar secret santa throw pillow and recieved a pillow case that looked like it cost less than 5 dollars please do not spend your money on this website... read more

janicef6
12/16/15

There was a problem with late delivery of my order (which turned out to be the fault of the postal system, not Redbubble). I raised a query with Redbubble and the response was fantastic. Very prompt, helpful no-quibble and courteous service. I'll definitely order from this site again.

jessicag68
12/13/15

I ordered 2 weeks ago for a secret Santa and after plenty emails, they have said I will not get my present in time.

johns1088
12/12/15

They send you a letter to go to their information site chicken plant but if you don't have an order number or an invoice number which I don't you can't it won't send! Very convenient for a very shady site I have to go through my bank to stop payment on the item on Christmas

maggiem12
12/8/15

I ordered a Christmas present for a friend of mine. At first I was skeptical because I didn't know anybody that had ordered off of RedBubble. I just now recieved the present and it's perfect! They also added a cute little card with the purchase that made me laugh. Quality work and service with even a touch of holiday humor made for a great first experience with this site and will definitely lead to me purchasing from this site again in the future. Thank you guys for the great gift!

joshz1
12/7/15

I have been waiting for my refund for two weeks now! I cancelled my order before it was even packaged to ship and I still haven't seen my money back. They have had 4 people email me back about this and once I reply, they ignore my emails until I go on their site to resubmit a request. How can 4 people not solve my issue for me? This company has terrible customer service and an extreme lack of professionalism. I would never recommend them to anyone I know. This situation has pissed me off and I can not believe they are avoiding me. 7612443

bobl62
12/5/15

I'm writing this as both a seller and buyer. When you upload a design on their site, the colours are extremely different when printed on a t-shirt, because their printing is so low-quality. Why don't other printing services have the same problem? I have bought shirts from literally every other site of that type, like teefury, lookhuman, etc. and none of them have any problems reproducing the colours accurately. It's not a nitpick either, the colours are extremely darker, faded and greyed out. The print is also not opaque on the shirt, so it's even more faded than the preview. I didn't find their white shirt to be particularly good quality, it's kind of sheer. For this low quality, the pricing (30-35$) is outrageous. The other sites I mentioned sell shirts for 15-20$ (6$ for "random designs") and both print and shirt are much, MUCH better quality. Redbubble said they were improving their printing, but that was a while ago and the previews are still just as faded and bad, so I doubt it's any better on the shirts.

The stickers are nice and have nice discounts for them. I haven't bought any other type of item yet.

The customer service when dealing with fraudulent copyright claims is horrid. ALL they will do is send you tired copy-pastes from their FAQ and TOS. They will NOT reply like humans and consider your counter-claims. They don't care who's right, they care about their own comfort only.

edit: received a shirt recently. The printing and shirt quality has improved. It may be on-par with other companies now, but the price isn't.

sharim8
12/3/15

I ordered the wrong phone cases for my kids and wrote to ask what I should do. Honestly, I expected I would get no reply and that I was going to eat the cost of my error, but I received a reply within the hour and I was given a coupon to order the correct cases! I reordered immediately so it was all corrected within an hour. Unbelievably fabulous service. Still waiting to see the quality of the products. They are a little pricey, but they have a great, artistic collection, and I like I'm supporting the actual artists creating the products. So far, I'm impressed.

carola60
11/27/15

I'm not accustomed to spending $29 (+s&h) for a tee. Most of the time places like target and jcp carry the same designs on the same soft tees for 15$..

Ordered a workout motivation t-shirt as part of my bf's Christmas present. At the very least, with all the time it takes to "manufacture" (what are they doing, growing the cotton, picking it, spinning it, and making the shirts too?!) , they don't even provide a tracking number- just a vague should arrive 3 days after manufacturing blurb. I won't order from these folks anymore. I would have been better off just getting the graphic i wanted, putting it on a flash buying a t-shirt and taking it to the silk-screening place in town.

taylorm63
11/16/15

Living on a college campus makes getting and delivering mail hectic. Rather than getting packages directly to me, they are sent to the university's mail service, where they then process packages, notify students they received mail, and take it to the pick up center.
I originally ordered a phone case and some stickers, and chose to have them shipped to me rather than my home. Despite being ordered at the same time, the packages were shipped at two separate times, but Redbubble notified me that certain items take more time to make than others, as well as having this notification listed on the page when ordering the item. They also emailed me the exact moment that the items shipped, and a tracking number for each, which were both shipped on October 30th.
Both packages got to campus super quickly, with the tracking saying that the phone case got here the 4th, and the stickers on the 6th of November.
When processing the mail though, the University's mail service lost the package containing my phone case. I at first filed a complaint through the mail service, and requested to try and find it, but received no follow up email. They also ignored my calls and acted like like it was my fault or I was lying to them when I would ask in person.
After a week of these games, I contacted RedBubble on November 11th, asking about the possibility of getting a replacement phone case sent to my home address instead. Within 15 minutes of emailing customer service about the situation, I received a reply. The person that helped me was super nice and understanding towards the situation, and promised that a replacement would be shipped out. Today I received an email saying that my package was shipped, and I could expect it by November 25th at the latest.
Due to my experience with Redbubble these past few weeks, I would recommend them. The service was quick, they keep the customer notified about everything regarding their package, from how long it takes to make it, the exact moment it's shipped, and even offer package tracking. The customer service is also super polite, quick to respond, and super understanding. Probably the happiest I have ever been with an internet shopping service that wasn't Amazon

54 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
manojy
A: Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for reaching out to us! We can assure you that your order is in great hands. If you could send over your order number and email address, one of our Customer Support Heroes would be happy to provide you with a bit more shipping and delivery information. Thanks again!
2 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
manojy
A: Hi Evie! We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been having - could you please provide your order number and email so we can make sure you've been getting through to our support team? Thanks!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for Redbubble