US Government's NSF

245 Reviews for Redbubble.com

▼ Sort by: recent

stever54
9/21/14

Ordered 3 T-Shirts to the UK. Delivery was fine, took about 2 weeks. T-Shirts are a bit undersized, but quality is good. The print quality is very good, digital with back-up white direct to garment. It all went wrong when I saw one design was printed IN THE WRONG PLACE on the shirt. Designs should be on your chest, not your belly!! They must have been pissed that day. Anyway, no return address, no response after several emails, no nothing. It's like "We've had your cash. now sod off!" I Would say it's worth a shot for a good shirt, but don't expect any help if it all goes wrong. You've lost!!!

Tip for consumers: It's a gamble. A good shirt is great, a bad shirt, you're stuck with it.

sophiaa5
9/17/14

Many designs that are cool and unique but shipping and customer service suck. Item supposedly shipped on Aug 25, status of tracking continuously updated till Aug 28, now it seems stuck at a location. Have emailed websites and still haven't gotten reply. Package was supposed to arrive on Sept 2. It is now the 14. Sucky sucky sucky sucky sucky $#*!in sketchy website. Don't order from here ever. They're just trying to steal your money

Tip for consumers: Don't order from thus website. Society 6 is more reliable and competent.

lisar47
9/12/14

Realy excited to recive my t-shirts but disappointed to find the size was such a small fit wanted to exchange them but cant get helpfull reply from redbubble just an email saying my email had been received. There is no instructions on how to exchange other than to request an exchange then wait for a reply , just want to get my new right size t-shirts on there way!

Tip for consumers: Order 2 sizes bigger

nancyd31
9/5/14

Such wonderful service. A real personal touch. Friendly and witty customer service staff, made the whole ordering process a pleasure. Will definitely use again!

Tip for consumers: If you are having any problems at all, use the immediate chat facility available. The staff are just wonderful!

ianh40
9/4/14

I love Redbubble, but you better buy before the design disappears. Because it's a community (rather than corporation). Whatever issue they keep having with copyrighting, designs need to be tested for infringement before they're available for printing. Tshirt prices range between about $22 and $28 (add 6$ or so for shipping) which is an almost expensive tshirt. But the designs are all 100% unique and the site is full of great finds. Just buy when you find because it probably won't be there later.

aaa19
8/29/14

I ordered 15 stickers they arrived to my house in 10 days after they were shipped. Great condition and the stickers were high quality. I would recommend and order again from redbubble.

linettai
8/24/14

I've ordered five shirts and I love them! I didn't rate my experience with five stars because on the first shirt I received the hem started unraveling after wearing it a couple of times. I didn't return it because your requirements of having to take a picture of the problem seems a little extreme, especially since I don't own a camera. I order from Amazon all the time and have never had to send a picture when I wanted to return something. That being said, I still took a chance and order four more shirts and am very pleased with them. And I bought a needle and thread and will sew up the hem on the first one.

arlexusv
8/13/14

It is far out 99.9% AMAZING! Just some small knit picks with the shirts like how the V-Neck is too deep and the Tank Top is thin on the straps, but other than that, I wear all of my merchandise proudly, regardless of the knit picks and I always recommend friends to order from Redbubble.

jamesl89
8/1/14

Product was delivered as promised, and delivered quickly

redb4
8/1/14

I ordered some stuff and waited for a receipt via e-mail for 10 days. After that I became fed up as it said it was manufactured and shipped but there was no proof. So I went on their support website and asked for help as I didn't even receive a simple confirmation e-mail or tracking number. I have checked everywhere for both of these things, and no, I didn't write the wrong e-mail address. It has been 4 days since I have posted for help and still no reply. I have looked at other peoples posts on the website also and almost no one gets a response from the staff there if they are having problems. Greatly disappointed and very unprofessional. Disgusting, will never order from them again. I strongly advise others to not buy from them either. Also I heard that they rip off artists by taking their artwork and deleting them off the website and continue to sell their art for themselves.

patricks64
7/29/14

Great designs, solid quality

ellak7
7/27/14

My order came before it was expected, the shirts and stickers are great quality, and it received these items in nice packaging.

twane1
7/27/14

Great choice of T shirts, a fast and accurate seller and shipper

patw47
7/26/14

I purchased 2 Road Runner shirts for my brother's birthday.

He really liked them! Thanks.

andreac41
7/26/14

It was fun to find so many designers on RedBubble! The site is user-friendly, fun and fast. Buying online was very easy. I liked having options as far as color and style. My order was sent out the day after my purchase, which was extremely convenient. Thank you for a great service!

patricek3
7/25/14

it is best to know the right size you need the first time.I had difficulty getting an exchange.But when I was finally able to get in touch with Red Bubble, they let me keep the shirt that was too small in addition to sending me the right size that I should have ordered the first time.

mattd26
7/24/14

It went very smoothly. I needed to change the address, and they were responsive with the request

annp14
7/24/14

arrived in good condition and in a timely manner.

jordanl15
7/24/14

Had a great shirt I wanted. Price was higher than it should and shipping took longer than it should for the price.

sallyn3
7/24/14

The product was just as I expected, was delivered quickly and was reasonably priced.

bethn7
7/24/14

Very easy to navigate, order shipped quickly

michaels198

Good.

jenniferl56
7/23/14

We ordered the tee shirts my daughter wanted & they were shipped in a timely fashion.

sydneyh16
7/23/14

I love that you are given the opportunity to actually customize your apparel. They give you a myriad of selections of style, color, and cut of the shirt. Almost no one else is as flexible as Redbubble is. And yes it's a little but more pricey, but you're paying for a quality product just the way you want it. They really set the standard for custom silk screen apparel. The shirt I ordered looked just as good, if not better, than the sample I picked out online. All of that being said, I will DEFINITELY be using them again in the very near future.

alyssae2

Awesome

veronicak
7/23/14

I love the quality of the products Redbubble offers. My only criticism and the reason they do not get 5 stars is because items take 'forever' to ship!

jenniferp39
7/23/14

Good quality shirt (love American Apparel brand!!) and really fast shipping!! Would buy from again and have already recommended them several times!

hallieh19
7/23/14

Order was promptly delivered and no damage to it.

michaelm194
7/23/14

I placed the order, it arrived promptly, looks fantastic, fits the way it should, washing instructions were clear. A fine experience.

kheiraa
7/23/14

Great tees and efficiently packed!

alexisl7

Pleasant.

carried14
7/23/14

My daughter ordered 2 shirts from you for the first time and not really knowing what the sizes were like, ended up with1 that was a bit on the small side. Your customer service/exchange team was great - they were very helpful in the exchange process and suggested that we keep the shirt that was too small and sent us one of the right size at no cost! Very impressed with the customer interaction and looking forward to buying more clothing from you in the future! Thank you!

michaelg94
7/23/14

Every order I made arrived in a timely fashion and the product quality is superb. Have yet to be disappointed.

clayw7
7/23/14

Shirt tore after first wash

jaclyng1
7/23/14

Fast shipping. The shirts came out true to size. Very satisfied.

kathyv4

Super happy!

stephic
7/23/14

The merchandise is always amazing and they have the best customer service I've found

maggien4
7/23/14

I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size. They promptly shipped a replacement, sent a sweet email, and told me not to bother sending the other one back. What's not to love? My new favorite vendor!

troyb29
7/22/14

I got everything I wanted . I expressed great joy when I placed my Bill Murray sticker on my truck.

georgep35
7/22/14

Great shirts, fast shipping. Will recommended

rld
7/22/14

Love the shirt. Great gift.

nickw34
7/22/14

Awesome, Amazing, and fast delivery!!! Great products!!!

jessicad23
7/22/14

Love the selection options! Quick work, too.

michaelp116
7/22/14

I ordered a tee shirt over a month ago. Paid in full but I've yet to receive it.

jillm22
7/22/14

Very good! No problems, good follow up and correspondence during the process. Thank You.

dd79
7/22/14

So cool, everyone asks where we got our t-shirts.

dylanb31

Super cool.

kathym38
7/22/14

Very happy with my purchases!

saptarshis
7/22/14

Redbubble is by far, the most fascinating domain for buying t-shirts and similar goodies.
The variety and the level of artistry that is involved with the designs is simply impeccable and peerless! I would shop more from Redbubble as there is no other place which can satisfy my t-shirt demands and desires.

erinv3
7/22/14

All of my products purchased have been exactly what I expected. I love the creative items I can't find anywhere else. Shipping is really fast also.

Best Art Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber