US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephic

The merchandise is always amazing and they have the best customer service I've found (in 35 reviews)

twane1

Great choice of T shirts, a fast and accurate seller and shipper (in 9 reviews)

iselinl

I work customer service myself, and this is really above average for what you get out there. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alexam6
11/26/14

I can't believe how quickly my two t-shirts from Redbubble have arrived. I'm in Perth Australia, ordered them Nov 19, received them today Nov 24 only 3 business days from the States to Australia (5 including weekend in the middle). Items are perfect. Just goes to show it's possible and all the excuses from various online retailers about being overseas or the Christmas season are nonsense. Thanks Redbubble!

julieh44
11/22/14

The item arrived within a few days and looked & felt just as I expected :)

kellyg17
11/18/14

I've had a wonderful experience with RedBubble. If I've had problems or questions, they have been quick to respond. Products I have ordered have been good quality. iPod case is the standard hard plastic, two piece deal that isn't preferred but allows for best quality image printing. Stickers are standard paper stickers, but I wasn't planning on putting them on my car or anywhere else outdoors, so that was fine with me. The shirts are your standard American Apparel brand, so don't expect Gildan or anything. Also, American Apparel shirts have a tendency to shrink, so just keep that in mind.

jessicas70
11/18/14

The sizes fit a little small for womens, so I find myself buying mens sizes and waiting for them to shrink.
Overall, I get the right thing and it's comfortable. The artists' designs are creative and awesome! The price is pretty good for what you get.

saxonb
11/12/14

Ordering was so easy!

justinr33
11/8/14

I bought two League of Legends Amumu shirts. I got one in men's medium and one in large to figure out my sizing. They both fit pretty nicely. The quality seems a little better than average (not amazing, though, but I wasn't expecting the fabric to be amazing).

They were delivered in a week, great condition.

jimj48
11/8/14

Wife loved her Disney Figment T-shirts .. You folks were the only ones that carried the Disney Figment.. he is my wife's favorite Disney character ..the shirts was a birthday present.
Thanks again

I wish your carried better wolves t-shirts

laurat29
11/8/14

I've had many different things made from redbubble and they always arrive quick and always look awesome!!

conniem31
11/8/14

We received our merchandise much faster than we thought. It was exactly what we wanted

brianm101
11/8/14

Great service, great shipping, great product. The price was a bit too high for one t-shirt though.

meredithm2
11/7/14

I bought a t-shirt and it was the wrong size! So I let customer service know, they sent me a code for store credit as I requested, and my new shirt was perfect. I love that I didn't have to send the shirt back, as returns are a (mild) annoyance. It was great. I'm completely satisfied, even more than I expected, and I will definitely be shopping at Redbubble many many times in the future. I love the designs, the prices are reasonable, and the customer service is excellent.

sarahm98

Never had an issue.

coryr5
11/7/14

Very good experience. Quick delivery and easy to use.

lindsayh29
11/7/14

We exactly want we wanted! It was a little expensive, but not too bad.

ritas15

keithw31
11/7/14

Extremely quick and exactly as described!

rebeccam21

Good price....fast shipping.

amym54

The shirt is super!

robinb65
11/7/14

Ordering was simple & straightforward. Shipping was easy to track and on time. thank you.

johnd305

great service

kristing4
11/7/14

My product shipped incredibly quickly (within a day) and the quality itself was fantastic.

rickp25
11/7/14

I am most pleased with Redbubble. they are not too expensive and i make around $50 a month off of it. its one of the coolest websites out there.

joec86
11/7/14

It's Always a Pleasant Experience When You Shop At Redbubble! Great Service, Prices, And Products!

alyssac8
11/7/14

The site is very user friendly and I received my items quickly. I am very happy with my experience and the quality of the merchandise!

allens29
11/7/14

Perfect print job with no fading nor loose pieces flecking off the print's outer edges.

donoh
11/7/14

First class operation .Poverty shirts well surely turn into a subculture catch now before left out of the In crowd.

joanner8
11/7/14

Item is well made and I have purchased before. will purchase again

elouiser
11/7/14

Efficient and fun. Would recommend to anyone.

den-nickolass
11/6/14

Fast delivery! Product was as described. Sizing was accurate. Very pleased!

heidid8
11/6/14

My first time order came fairly quickly and the order was correct. Your website is pretty easy to use too. Heidi in Michigan

julied33

My son loves the shirt.

linhdann
11/6/14

Shirt was great, shipping wasn't too long

johnw243
11/6/14

Best online experience ever.

lancea7

Great!

luisg23
11/6/14

I got the jacket and hoodie that I ordered (I loooove them!) but the color on the shirt came out a lil orange instead of the color red. Overall I still love what I got and I'm happy id didn't take to long to get here. Thanks again. Will definitely be ordering more.

johng161

Dig it!

dragonflys
11/6/14

Found an awesome t-shirt for my daughter, which was very hard to find. The t-shirt arrived quickly and was just as pictured. We will shop with Redbubble again!

josic
11/6/14

Amazing efficient customer service! Fixed my order for no cost even though the error was mine.

kimk25

great

jodit4
11/6/14

fast delivery and a great t-shirt

issacg11
11/6/14

It's perfect, exactly what I wanted. I got a lot more then I paid for.

maisyb

Great quality products!

idaf7

Fast and great service!

xx31

x

johnj156
11/5/14

Quick and easy purchase and delivery

keenanm13
11/5/14

Fantastic, easy to find what I wanted and when I accidentally sent the package to the wrong address they were able to reroute it with no hassle.

cissyr
11/5/14

Wish you had the size I had needed this close to the holidays. Still happy with the look.

jasons111

Great experience

janen8
11/5/14

Item was great and fast delivery.

kristinef1
11/5/14

The site is fairly simple to navigate and has reliable shipping information alongside quality products. They offer original artwork and cater to many fandoms within internet culture. The only reason I would not give them a five star rating is because they do not have example photos of their clothing on models.

4 Photos for Redbubble