US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephic

The merchandise is always amazing and they have the best customer service I've found (in 26 reviews)

twane1

Great choice of T shirts, a fast and accurate seller and shipper (in 7 reviews)

iselinl

I work customer service myself, and this is really above average for what you get out there. (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mirandar3
10/22/14

i ordered a shirt but the address i put in didnt match the card so it told me to change the address but went ahead and charged me for the shirt anyway. the item didnt leave my cart so i dont have anything to show for the 30 bucks redbubble took out of my visa gift card. and the worst thing is ive sent 4 emails and no response. this site deserves a 1 out of 100 stars.

Tip for consumers: dont use a visa gift card because this site will take money off of it but not sell you the product

yuksingc
10/12/14

So I ordered a hoodie + t-shirt for 75€ (including shipping fee), waited for 26 days (13 sept - 9 oct). When the mailman delivered my stuff I had to pay 18€ extra. So that is 26€ in shipping fee and other nonsense, more than what my shirt costs. Site is smooth but the orders are slow and costs a $#*! ton

jadem4
10/9/14

Been worried about ordering anything from Redbubble after all the horror stories but went ahead and ordered a hoodie from there anyway. Ordered it Monday morning and was here by Saturday the same week! really surprising since it comes from the US and i live in the UK. The quality is amazing and the hoodie is so warm and fleecy on the inside!
The print has a few white lines around the edge but that is due to the design and the artist not cropping it very well so be careful when choosing a print and if it does have the white edges maybe choose a lighter colour shirt to hide it. Other than that the design came out really nice and bright. The sizing is pretty much spot on but if you want your hoodie a bit more baggy i would choose a size up.. kinda wish i did that :P
I would defo use this shop again!

ambers14
10/3/14

I ordered two tshirts from redbubble on a Friday and two more the following Sunday, having read online horror stories I immedietly regretted it, I received an email the following Tuesday telling me the shirts I ordered on Sunday had been shipped, but a week later the Fridays order was "still in manufacturing" so I enquired as to why it
Had not been shipped as well seeing as it was the earlier order but got no reply, waited days on edge worrying they would not be here for the occasion I had ordered them for (gifts) and was pleasantly surprised to receive them six days later on the following Monday, all
Four shirts even though two were still marked as manufacturing, bad customer service
But do not worry about not receiving your item, I was
Very impressed to receive it so early as they are situated in the US and I in the UK, will definitely be ordering again, great quality! Amber

pama10
10/3/14

As a first time orderer, I was feeling more than disappointed in RedBubble a few days ago, as my order (which had been shipped as three separate postal items.) was still incomplete. I had sent a number of emails to the RedBubble Support Team, which appeared to fall on deaf ears. I then found this site and was ready to join in the 'baying for blood' (and quite rightly so, I thought), when I finally received an email explaining the delay in replying, and the fact that the other two postal items had been sent locally whilst the third was shipped from the USA.
I'm happy with the quality and (where applicable) the sizing of the items I have purchased, and the only (now) negative comment I have, is that perhaps RedBubble should concentrate more on providing better customer service to stop customers jumping to conclusions like I did.

chrisg56
9/30/14

Deserves, -trillion stars!!!! Worse site EVER!!! Tracking info sucks! They are trying to scam people!!!! They marked my order as shipped. Just got off the phone with ups, they DO NOT HAVE MY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!! Do NOT buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! Do NOT buy from here!!!! It's like donating money!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy from here!!!!!!!!

jillm26
9/28/14

SO angry. My Visa debit card was charge 4 times for one purchase. Having issues getting them to fix this a d credit me back for the extra debits. And I45599 find the fact that you can never call them and talk to person extra annoying. I will never order from them again.

stever54
9/21/14

Ordered 3 T-Shirts to the UK. Delivery was fine, took about 2 weeks. T-Shirts are a bit undersized, but quality is good. The print quality is very good, digital with back-up white direct to garment. It all went wrong when I saw one design was printed IN THE WRONG PLACE on the shirt. Designs should be on your chest, not your belly!! They must have been pissed that day. Anyway, no return address, no response after several emails, no nothing. It's like "We've had your cash. now sod off!" I Would say it's worth a shot for a good shirt, but don't expect any help if it all goes wrong. You've lost!!!

Tip for consumers: It's a gamble. A good shirt is great, a bad shirt, you're stuck with it.

sophiaa5
9/17/14

Many designs that are cool and unique but shipping and customer service suck. Item supposedly shipped on Aug 25, status of tracking continuously updated till Aug 28, now it seems stuck at a location. Have emailed websites and still haven't gotten reply. Package was supposed to arrive on Sept 2. It is now the 14. Sucky sucky sucky sucky sucky $#*!in sketchy website. Don't order from here ever. They're just trying to steal your money

Tip for consumers: Don't order from thus website. Society 6 is more reliable and competent.

lisar47
9/12/14

Realy excited to recive my t-shirts but disappointed to find the size was such a small fit wanted to exchange them but cant get helpfull reply from redbubble just an email saying my email had been received. There is no instructions on how to exchange other than to request an exchange then wait for a reply , just want to get my new right size t-shirts on there way!

Tip for consumers: Order 2 sizes bigger

nancyd31
9/5/14

Such wonderful service. A real personal touch. Friendly and witty customer service staff, made the whole ordering process a pleasure. Will definitely use again!

Tip for consumers: If you are having any problems at all, use the immediate chat facility available. The staff are just wonderful!

ianh40
9/4/14

I love Redbubble, but you better buy before the design disappears. Because it's a community (rather than corporation). Whatever issue they keep having with copyrighting, designs need to be tested for infringement before they're available for printing. Tshirt prices range between about $22 and $28 (add 6$ or so for shipping) which is an almost expensive tshirt. But the designs are all 100% unique and the site is full of great finds. Just buy when you find because it probably won't be there later.

aaa19
8/29/14

I ordered 15 stickers they arrived to my house in 10 days after they were shipped. Great condition and the stickers were high quality. I would recommend and order again from redbubble.

linettai
8/24/14

I've ordered five shirts and I love them! I didn't rate my experience with five stars because on the first shirt I received the hem started unraveling after wearing it a couple of times. I didn't return it because your requirements of having to take a picture of the problem seems a little extreme, especially since I don't own a camera. I order from Amazon all the time and have never had to send a picture when I wanted to return something. That being said, I still took a chance and order four more shirts and am very pleased with them. And I bought a needle and thread and will sew up the hem on the first one.

arlexusv
8/13/14

It is far out 99.9% AMAZING! Just some small knit picks with the shirts like how the V-Neck is too deep and the Tank Top is thin on the straps, but other than that, I wear all of my merchandise proudly, regardless of the knit picks and I always recommend friends to order from Redbubble.

jamesl89
8/1/14

Product was delivered as promised, and delivered quickly

redb4
8/1/14

I ordered some stuff and waited for a receipt via e-mail for 10 days. After that I became fed up as it said it was manufactured and shipped but there was no proof. So I went on their support website and asked for help as I didn't even receive a simple confirmation e-mail or tracking number. I have checked everywhere for both of these things, and no, I didn't write the wrong e-mail address. It has been 4 days since I have posted for help and still no reply. I have looked at other peoples posts on the website also and almost no one gets a response from the staff there if they are having problems. Greatly disappointed and very unprofessional. Disgusting, will never order from them again. I strongly advise others to not buy from them either. Also I heard that they rip off artists by taking their artwork and deleting them off the website and continue to sell their art for themselves.

patricks64
7/29/14

Great designs, solid quality

ellak7
7/27/14

My order came before it was expected, the shirts and stickers are great quality, and it received these items in nice packaging.

twane1
7/27/14

Great choice of T shirts, a fast and accurate seller and shipper

patw47
7/26/14

I purchased 2 Road Runner shirts for my brother's birthday.

He really liked them! Thanks.

andreac41
7/26/14

It was fun to find so many designers on RedBubble! The site is user-friendly, fun and fast. Buying online was very easy. I liked having options as far as color and style. My order was sent out the day after my purchase, which was extremely convenient. Thank you for a great service!

patricek3
7/25/14

it is best to know the right size you need the first time.I had difficulty getting an exchange.But when I was finally able to get in touch with Red Bubble, they let me keep the shirt that was too small in addition to sending me the right size that I should have ordered the first time.

mattd26
7/24/14

It went very smoothly. I needed to change the address, and they were responsive with the request

annp14
7/24/14

arrived in good condition and in a timely manner.

jordanl15
7/24/14

Had a great shirt I wanted. Price was higher than it should and shipping took longer than it should for the price.

sallyn3
7/24/14

The product was just as I expected, was delivered quickly and was reasonably priced.

bethn7
7/24/14

Very easy to navigate, order shipped quickly

michaels198

Good.

jenniferl56
7/23/14

We ordered the tee shirts my daughter wanted & they were shipped in a timely fashion.

sydneyh16
7/23/14

I love that you are given the opportunity to actually customize your apparel. They give you a myriad of selections of style, color, and cut of the shirt. Almost no one else is as flexible as Redbubble is. And yes it's a little but more pricey, but you're paying for a quality product just the way you want it. They really set the standard for custom silk screen apparel. The shirt I ordered looked just as good, if not better, than the sample I picked out online. All of that being said, I will DEFINITELY be using them again in the very near future.

alyssae2

Awesome

veronicak
7/23/14

I love the quality of the products Redbubble offers. My only criticism and the reason they do not get 5 stars is because items take 'forever' to ship!

jenniferp39
7/23/14

Good quality shirt (love American Apparel brand!!) and really fast shipping!! Would buy from again and have already recommended them several times!

hallieh19
7/23/14

Order was promptly delivered and no damage to it.

michaelm194
7/23/14

I placed the order, it arrived promptly, looks fantastic, fits the way it should, washing instructions were clear. A fine experience.

kheiraa
7/23/14

Great tees and efficiently packed!

alexisl7

Pleasant.

carried14
7/23/14

My daughter ordered 2 shirts from you for the first time and not really knowing what the sizes were like, ended up with1 that was a bit on the small side. Your customer service/exchange team was great - they were very helpful in the exchange process and suggested that we keep the shirt that was too small and sent us one of the right size at no cost! Very impressed with the customer interaction and looking forward to buying more clothing from you in the future! Thank you!

michaelg94
7/23/14

Every order I made arrived in a timely fashion and the product quality is superb. Have yet to be disappointed.

clayw7
7/23/14

Shirt tore after first wash

jaclyng1
7/23/14

Fast shipping. The shirts came out true to size. Very satisfied.

kathyv4

Super happy!

stephic

maggien4
7/23/14

I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size. They promptly shipped a replacement, sent a sweet email, and told me not to bother sending the other one back. What's not to love? My new favorite vendor!

troyb29
7/22/14

I got everything I wanted . I expressed great joy when I placed my Bill Murray sticker on my truck.

georgep35
7/22/14

Great shirts, fast shipping. Will recommended

rld
7/22/14

Love the shirt. Great gift.

nickw34
7/22/14

Awesome, Amazing, and fast delivery!!! Great products!!!

jessicad23
7/22/14

Love the selection options! Quick work, too.

3 Photos for Redbubble