US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

andyh37

I am blown away by the customer service I received. (in 61 reviews)

brianm124

Great designs and super soft shirts, just a bit pricey for t shirts. (in 11 reviews)

christinas34

However, I got everything I ordered, in several separate shipments, in less than 2 weeks. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sonnyh14
7/4/15

i was charged four times for the same order. Total of over charges, $422.00. I tried contacting redbubble about it. The only response I could get was a computer based response asking how pleased I was with the service. Well let me tell you, if I was pleased, I wouldn't be typing this review. This site sucks. I give it a negative five stars. RUN people. Don't get scammed like myself and apparently numerous others. I ended up closing my checking account in order to stop them from the continuous charges. Every day another charge for the same order. It's extremely sad when you go to the bank and even the bank personnel knows that redbubble is a scam site. Just a warning, but it's up to you. If you enjoy people taking your hard earned money, then you should definitely order from redbubble.

rhielles
7/4/15

I ordered an IPhone 6 case and it was very flimsy and wouldn't protect the phone. The art was very cute and I was sad at quality of the case. I just wanted a refund for it and would have happily shipped it back. I got an email back from a real person with Reddbubble and they issued the refund and said there was no need to ship the case back. 100% satisfied with their customer service. Thank you!

karinam2
6/29/15

I ordered a t-shirt, paid for express delivery for father's day. The T-shirt never turned up and when I contacted the company I was told only that it had been posted. Frequent emails from myself went unanswered. I won't buy from them again. I can understand if something had gone missing in the post. But their attitude was, its nothing to do with us.

jamief19
6/28/15

I ordered an XL womens tshirt for a friend 23 days before I wanted to give it to her. The shirt arrived and fit me snugly; I'm 5'2 and 115 lbs. I contacted redbubble because I wanted to exchange sizes, and 2 days later got a response that shirts only go up to 2XL so I asked if I should/could switch to a unisex fit. The agent stopped answering me for the remainder of the work week. I contacted her again and she apologized for being unresponsive and offered me a refund or voucher. I said I'd take the voucher, she stopped answering again. That was 3 days ago and the gift is due to my friend today. In 23 days I could not order and exchange a tshirt from Redbubble even while making every attempt to keep the agent's attention. Oh well, lesson learned- never shopping at RedBubble again. I would discourage anyone from shopping there, but if you must, women's t-shirts run EXTREMELY small.

charliee11
6/25/15

Ordered stickers and a shirt. It all shipped fast and the shirt is really soft!

chrism187
6/23/15

The design I ordered looks great, but, unfortunately, their shipping deadline for Fathers Day delivery proves to be quite inaccurate. I understand that all items are handmade -- that's why I followed Redbubble's own shipping guidelines, choosing expensive Express delivery to ensure timely arrival. No luck -- just automated, feel-good customer service messages that don't respond to anything specific in my query.

mountedera
6/16/15

I sell and buy stuff from Redbubble. I think it's a great quality print and shirt and I'm very happy, also with the prices.

andrewt56
6/16/15

They had an interesting, unique t-shirt that I really wanted but, apparently, actually ordering and receiving it (using major cards that I've used around the world and online constantly) was unduly complicated. Despite receiving an order number after purchase (captured with screen grab), received no confirmation or follow-up e-mails. The orders would basically disappear and just "close" without shipping- again, no notification. In the interim, I'm receiving their annoying ads and feedback surveys when I've received nothing pertaining to my order. Hoping they can correct it but I've spent two months now just trying to get a t-shirt.

caitlina1
6/15/15

I love this site because they have pretty much any kind of sticker that you could possibly imagine!! I received everything that I ordered, and the stickers were very high quality! I was impressed! The only thing I didn't appreciate, was how slow the standard shipping is(it takes 7 days), although, it's not too bad...If you're looking to get your items in a more timely matter, I would recommend paying extra for the express shipping. Overall, I love my stickers, and I will definitely purchase from Redbubble again! Highly recommend! :)

eved1
6/13/15

I order 5 shirts from Redbubble, 4 for me and 1 as a present for my friend. The delivery was extremely fast. I ordered on the 30th of May, it was shipped on the 4th of June and has arrived today the 10th of June which is pretty good considering I live in Englan. I love me tops and I am yet to find a problem. I will definitely order from Redbubble again!

maxxm1
6/11/15

other than that, GREAT!

arthurd17
6/8/15

Print quality of stickers rather poor.

tygerw
6/8/15

I accidentally had the delivery address wrong by 1 digit. Not only did customer service quickly correct the problem, my order still arrived in time. My only complaint is that everything was handled by email, no ability to speak with a CSR directly. The products I ordered were exactly what was delivered. Overall it was a good experience.

recop
6/7/15

Needed to exchange some shirts that i orders that turned out to be too big for me a while back. Went off without a problem! Very generous and understanding people.

michaelm263
6/3/15

When I came upon this site I was absolutely enthralled. I spent hours looking through all the different art that people have submitted. I have purchased 6 shirts from this site and plan to purchase more. I so far have around 30 designs saved that I would love to turn into shirts. I won't purchase shirts from anywhere else.

heatherh33
6/3/15

2 of the shirts in the original order didn't fit and the customer service that followed my request for exchanging them was exceptional. The person who responded kindly offered to send the corrected sizes at no charge and without the hassle of returning the 2 shirts. This is remarkable! I now know what sizes I need in the future, so I will be placing more orders soon with this wonderful company. Thank you!

woombaz
6/3/15

Ordered three shirts. Sizing is really small. Revived an additional three shirts that I didn't order. Connecting with a real person to rectify the situation was not an immediate process, likely just due to this being a smaller company.

Had I been emailed a shipping label, I would have gladly returned the extras. Donated them instead. Hope the person that ordered them received their order at some point.

michellep47
6/3/15

Order was expedited quickly and arrived on the day expected.

johnm475
6/3/15

i am very satisfied with this service they r awesome

deipk

Fast

katiem35
6/2/15

I love my shirt and hoodie that I purchased from redbubble. Great stuff, both nerdy and fashionable. I'm highly satisfied with the quality and will definitely be ordering from this site again!

alexb103
6/2/15

I love this website. I have basically forsaken Hot Topic and all my other shirt haunts and stuff for the Red bubble. I am very pleased with the selection and the being able to choose the shirt style and color.

The only concern I might say is that I would like a reason for why somethings are not able to be put on some color or apparel. Like the Azmodan Hoodie I wanted. Other then that its been great all the way.

fredk24
6/2/15

I am very pleased with your service and customer service. I will recommend this site to my friends!

channday
6/2/15

I'm a recent supporter of Redbubble. Just started buying some of their clothing because local retailers don't have the kind of categories I enjoy. All the products I've bought came in a timely matter and were always in great condition. One of the sweaters I bought was too small unfortunately and was my mistake. Redbubble offered to send me another sweater with a bigger size and allowed me to keep the one I already have! That pretty much guarantees I'll be back for more shirts in the future. Forgive me, wallet!

tiffanyc29
6/2/15

I had. A complaint and Red bubble took care of me. They are better than going in to and actual store as far as customer service is concerned.

Thanks a bunch!!

dp36
6/2/15

LOVE the t-shirt. The quality is awesome. The t-shirt is so soft and comfortable. !!!

genem22

The Best

justinh65
6/2/15

Great site with excellent customer support

leticias2
6/2/15

Fué maravilloso recibir el regalo de mi hija con muy buen tiempo de anticipación. Muchas gracias por la rapidez con la que hacen su trabajo y sobre todo el cuidado que le ponen a cada artículo que empacan.

suek17
6/2/15

they were fast. shirt is great. will purchase from them again.

williamt60
6/1/15

I made one small mistake in an order but it was correct without charge. No errors were otherwise made and I plan to shop again, perhaps even more often than at Amazon :)

jessicam109
6/1/15

Love everything about Redbubble. Customer service is great and the products are superb.

linetten
6/1/15

The tee shirts were of good quality and sold at a fair price. Customer service was good.

jayv19
6/1/15

Have ordered quite a handful of shirts. Only complain would be the size of the graphic is never specified for the shirt, besides that everything is awesome

justinc50

I'll get my t- shorts from here thanks ! Justin

jaredr6
6/1/15

Made sure that the issue was resolved quickly, they even checked in with me when I didn't get back to them, rather than wait and hope I just gave up (like the big places do)
Thanks

beckyl8
6/1/15

I love the CW's The Flash. I have searched high and low for a STAR Lab t-shirt. My daughter wanted some stickers, so I checked RedBubble for my shirt. I was not disappointed. It fits great, and is true to size. The cost was better than the mall. Shipping was fast. I love being able to track every step of the process.
And then there's the stickers!! My family cannot get enough of these. Every fandom is represented. I can show my geek pride. And after buy six, which is not hard, 50% off! LOVE IT!!

kathyw25
6/1/15

I love them. Very nice material, very cool and comfortable. Lots of comments on them, and I love Matthew M. Service was very professional and got them in a timely manner.

christinas34
6/1/15

After I ordered, I read some awful reviews about never getting orders and the customer service department not responding to inquiries. I was really worried that I wouldn't get my order. However, I got everything I ordered, in several separate shipments, in less than 2 weeks. I have zero complaints.

chrisg80
6/1/15

I'm a firm believer in backing up what you do. I think Redbubble provides a superior indie merch experience and has outstanding customer support. I have zero complaints about their service and better still, my customers love the merchandise I sell via Redbubble

lorir30
6/1/15

You guys never disappoint but I wou have liked the print on the lighter shirt to be a bit more legible. It looked very good on the black shirt, however, because it was May I cho a lighter shirt color and I was a bit disappointed in the lack of contrast and legibility

jacobs59
6/1/15

Description was hilarious and the shirt exactly as described. Very happy with my one of a kind shirt, quality & site groove. Highly recommend.

stephonj

Prom Pictures iron man undershirt

stephaniel25
6/1/15

Red bubble does it again with an awesome mash up tshirt. Fast shipping and turn around. Great product quality.

deviaughj
6/1/15

Our shirts arrived just in time for RuPaul's DragCon in LA. Everyone loved them!!!

ethanl18
6/1/15

Shirts came in nice and at fast shipping.

brianm124
6/1/15

Great designs and super soft shirts, just a bit pricey for t shirts.

samanthas37
6/1/15

Shopping is simple and easy with Redbubble. This is the first site I found when looking for the products I wanted, and the shipping is fast too! Very pleased with the service and I will definitely continue to shop here.

stevef55

Thanks !

colinf18
6/1/15

Shirts were ordered, delivered on time, high quality products, reasonable prices. Would gladly order again.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I received a t-shirt that was given to me as a gift. The shipping was fine, but the shirt is so tiny it would fit my year old grand daughter. The person that gave me the gift has been trying to get a hold of customer service to exchange the t-shirt. They are not getting back to her? What is the problem? Has anyone else had this problem, if so, how did you get the exchange?
12/4/14
Answer
allysona1
A: There is a form on the website to request an exchange, and a customer service representative contacts you immediately.
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I am really getting mixed messages. Here Redbubble has positive reviews but on Facebook I keep seeing posts on the page about people not receiving their items for weeks, or hearing back from customer service. I know Redbubble has a lot of my fandoms that I can't get a hold of otherwise, but I really would love some reassurance before I place an order. To those of you who may have had problems, did you receive your items in the end or end up cancelling?
12/26/14
Answer
allysona1
A: I've only had positive experiences. When I ordered a t-shirt and the colors weren't vibrant, I contacted customer service and they immediately responded and provided me with a gift card code that had the amount of the shirt on it. When I ordered a different shirt, I absolutely loved it! I've also ordered stickers twice and I'm so impressed with the quality. I've placed two orders with the wrong address on them, and customer service responded immediately and switched the addresses on the orders for me. I love this company. They do take a little bit longer to get your product, but that's only because they have to literally make your order, where as most other places only have to put your order in a box and send it.
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for Redbubble