US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

taylorm63

Within 15 minutes of emailing customer service about the situation, I received a reply. (in 90 reviews)

louised25

i ordered stickers from RB and after 2 weeks, i was still waiting. (in 11 reviews)

humanh

Their policy states that any t shirts will be manufactured within 48 hours. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alejandroj4
4/26/16

I read the "t-shirts are slim, order a size up" thing (which I did), and it still way too tight. I currently use size-L t-shirts from ThinkGeek, but a size-XXL from Redbubble is unusable (even though they show the same size charts!).
Also, the colors are not accurately portrayed on the pictures. A shadow in the design is barely visible when the picture shows it clearly.
No way to leave a review on the actual site, which makes me think that the ones there are all fake.

shakus
4/25/16

I ordered a poster and waited for 16 business days and I had to contact them and ask where the hell my order was and I was told it got lost in delievery.

The customer service told me they placed the order again and that it would arrive on 20th april and it still hasnt arrived yet. I am so frustrated, please DO NOT buy from this website.

shannonm69
4/20/16

when my small stickers arrived they looked so professional, printed on high quality paper using a laser printer <3

judyl35
4/12/16

I ordered some funny developer stickers from the site and they just arrived. Incredibly cheap looking. The stickers themselves look like they were peeled off, then stuck back onto the sheet. They look like they were printed from an inkjet printer (not even a laser printer). Total crap!

rayc62
4/9/16

I found the service very professional: I'm in France and I commanded a shirt on Redbubble and although it hasn't arrived on time, I had an excellent reactivity from the support service and they finally sent me a free replacement tee that arrived very quickly. I guess the transporter is responsible for this issue and the quick answers from the support were really pleasant.

For the product on itself, I have nothing special to say. It is exactly what I expected and it seems to be of good quality, but I can't say anything about the long-term quality.

graceh44
4/8/16

I've ordered from them twice, always get the smallest size, and the item is always unwearably huge. Very disappointing :(

hf14
4/5/16

I wanted a specific wall poster for a friend and this was the only place i could get it.
Purchases the item and recieved a confirmation email which said the delivery would be 2-3 business days. Estimated date was 21st march. It took 4 days for it to be labelled as 'shipped' and during this time the estimated delivery date was removed. Contacted tgem and got an email saying it was on its way.
It eventually arrived on 4th april and the packaging was damaged at both ends making it difficult to open. Thankfully the item itself was ok. But i will never order from here again.

alyssab14
3/28/16

I ordered two Neko Atsume t-shirts. One was great the other was total crap. The latter was a white, but 100% see-thru. The material was so cheap. The iron-on of the cat was cut off at the ends.

I just chucked it, took the loss. Afterward, I wrote an honest review. I was surprised to get reply by email. I was offered a refund on the poor-quality shirt. I took it.

It was shameful of Redbubble to send out the poor-quality, however at least they made good by paying me back for it.

nadiab12
3/27/16

Have made multiple purchases from this site and have not been disappointed.

patriciam113
3/27/16

I ordered 2 shirts, both fit fine, very soft material, but the words on one of the shirts were printed on the back and the front was plain. The picture on the site showed the words on the front...

rachaelk1
3/26/16

They always have cool stickers that I need. I buy them mostly as gifts, and my friends love getting them from me. They always have a good prices which are helpful to my student budget. They are awesome! Totally recommendable!

christianp27
3/26/16

The t-shirt blanks where so-so. However, the prints themselves where of a horrible quality. Even with cold wash by hand, they started to die after just a few washes. Now, after a year, they're almost gone. I have shirts fromconventions who are of a better quality - and those where free and didn't cost me more then 100$

wuffss
3/22/16

First, I ordered a cool sticker for my truck from redbubble. While that order was in transit, I also ordered another sticker and a tshirt. First sticker arrived, smaller than expected but not too shabby. Artwork looks good! The next order arrived as well. The tshirt is for my husband and he loves it. The sticker...the sticker was about half the size I ordered. As in one dimension was supposed to be 76mm but was only 43. So a bit more than half. So being so small, it won't work for my intended purpose. They counted the unused white space that you peel away from the sticker as part of the size of the sticker. Very disappointed with this - they need to use accurate measurements on their products.

Another minor complaint on the same sticker - it's supposed to be black and white with a red center. But the black bled into the red so it's pretty much black and white all over.

I won't be ordering from redbubble again.

bonitaw1
3/22/16

Well at first I was very unsatified but y'all tried at least to satify me some and I appreciate it very much that at least u did try to do something thanks a lot.

janeth74
3/19/16

I received stickers but I ordered small stickers but they seemed
quite big for supposedly being small.

allisonr12
3/19/16

great shirt, great customer service thank you!

cherylg33
3/19/16

I have purchased a couple T-shirts on this site, and have always had no problems. The shipment was fast, and the shirt quality is great. They are always so soft.

mikec210
3/19/16

Shirts seem a bit small, so order up one size. Customer Service is excellent. And I am very happy with my graphic t-shirt.

ericas26
3/19/16

I think the shirts are very good quality and of course the design selection is unmatched! The relaxed fit is truly relaxed. I'm quite a bit curvy to begin with and I'm 5 months pregnant and they still fit loose!

vivienned1
3/18/16

Everyone comments on my great t-shirts. My yoga class loves them.

robertm316
3/18/16

Much fun to flip through the many options.
Reasonable prices.

jessm48
3/18/16

Shirts fit perfectly, fabric is comfortable and soft, designs look great AND I get a lot of compliments and questions about where I got them.

sami342
3/18/16

This shirt is probably one of my top 5 favorites! I wear it every week! It's super comfy! I got a matching one for my boyfriend for Valentine's day he hardly ever wears it, but it fits him perfectly! Thank you for making Log Horizon apparel! It is almost impossible to find a SeraraxNyanta shirt! :D

nealm26
3/18/16

The sweater was recently high quality fabric

cindyw51
3/18/16

Good quality product. Quick shipping and receipt

tanias16
3/18/16

The shirt is true to size and my boyfriend loved it!

faithn3
3/18/16

Item shipped fast and perfect. Would shop again.

thomast48
3/18/16

My first purchase but not my last from Redbubble. I love my R&T T and after looking at the rest of the offerings I plan on shaping up my summer wardrobe with Redbubble T's

jdd2
3/18/16

Everything from order through shipping was a piece of cake

pezp
3/18/16

I would like to suggest that Redbubble begin offering standard fit t-shirts as an option to it's male customers. The unisex t-shirts currently used fit too tightly in the shoulders, chest & arms and simply don't look particularly good on men. The slim fit is also uncomfortable despite the soft material. Purchasing a larger size doesn't seem to help and creates the additional problem of excessive length for those of us who do not want to tuck our shirts into our jeans.

megs16
3/18/16

The stickers came quickly and were flawless!

ririr
3/18/16

I have ordered from Redbubble several times... The products are high quality and i have always been super satisfied. I've ordered stickers, t-shirts and a drawstring bag and i love them all.

mckenziep1

Love my stickers!

jayd203
3/18/16

Customization of the shirt with the designs was seamless, quality is great and comparable to the picture! A little pricy but I know that's the cost of customizable, independent art with sweatshop-free shirts.

teresas48
3/18/16

my son has gotten a number of tshirts and has enjoyed all of them. The artwork is fantastic and the quality of the shirts is good.

janm68
3/18/16

Ordered came and wearing :)

natalies48
3/18/16

Excellent product and shipping and price.

brandif2
3/18/16

I loved all my items and they shipped so fast!

elenim
3/18/16

I love the theme of course and its the right color and fit!

Thanks

janiceb43
3/18/16

I ordered an iphone skin and t-shirt. The iphone case shipped before the t-shirt but never arrived even though the shipping tracker said it was already delivered. The T-shirt (size Large) arrived and it is the size of a small child's shirt and no where near fits. Also the T-shirt is very long.

Redbubble replied to my concern very quickly with an offer to send another iphone case and give me a voucher for the t-shirt. I am upgrading my experience to Good!

Tip for consumers: I find Redbubble to be very responsive to customers who are not entirely satisfied and will go the distance to make it right.

tonyab12
3/17/16

The service we got was fast, it didn't take weeks to get our merchandise like some of the other's, and what we received was made in very good quality. I will be ordering a lot more stuff from you

bent279
3/16/16

Huge selection of stickers that you can get for an excellent price thanks to their "by x-amount and get 50%" policy. I have recommended the site to a bunch of friends and have only good things to say.

ginad28
3/16/16

I was searching for any kind of culture club wear for my daughter it was her birthday and ten days after we really went to see culture club at pechanga casino,it was a great blessing. A very big thank you to redbubble very greatly appreciated. .. hope to do more shopping with you in the future. ..

davea58

Very pleased

nikkip16

Very Satisfied

brandons61
3/15/16

Redbubble has been our go-to place for shirts and other artwork around the house. Sometimes they fall a little short on the prints though. An example would be the metal Nuka Cola print I received this time, and the Vault Tec shirt. For the most part it was a clear, but smaller text or face details in some pictures come out blurry.

Other than that, I have been way satisfied with every purchase and the customer support has been awesome whenever we needed them. As long as prices stay the same, I will be a faithful customer for a long time to come!

ashleym138
3/15/16

I absolutely love the products and the customer service. I wasn't even sure if I could get the products given my circumstance and they fixed the problem within one hour. It was the greatest experience and I love the products! Absolutely recommend!!!

iras24
3/15/16

The shirts offered by Watchguard are of excellent quality, and the bonus in the case of the Samaritan's where its purchase helps a worthy cause is beyond price. The printing of the logos is clear but not garish, their length and fit makes them truly universal wear. That and they arrivedbon time well packed and in perfect condition. Will buy from them again.

tonyc107
3/15/16

I consider red-bubble to be one of the most innovative t shirt sites ever conceived by some of the smartest and brightest people on the planet. I have purchased over 300+ shirts and I have never been unhappy.

sonjar6
3/15/16

My goods came fast and was exactly what I wanted..Thank you!!

72 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
manojy
A: Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Redbubble Support. We'd be happy to provide details about garments and about being an artist on Redbubble. Our T-Shirts are made to have that vintage-already-worn feeling. Recently, we added some new garments like the Classic T-Shirt and Tri-Blend garment that offers new variety and a different feel. Here's a link to our garment product page - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Also, we have an experienced Artist support staff that would be delighted to help with any designing issues or concerns you may have. Here's another link to get in touch with our Artist team - http://rdbl.co/1GhEqxH. Finally, we don't offer samples to our customers, but do offer product info and product reviews from customers in various areas of our site.

Do let us know if there are any other concerns or issues you may have about Redbubble. Have a brilliant week!
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Redbubble staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Redbubble