US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10018

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

I ordered some slogan Tees from RebelCircus; I had to fight with them for weeks to get a refund. These guys do not even own the products they advertise. Customer service is crap; The owner is a total jerk. I hope they die soon.

If you have a problem with your online purchase make sure NOT to talk to the ghetto *ss b*tch named "Shaquana" cuz its a HUGE inconvenience for her to lift her hand and do her F*CKING JOB!!!

Ask $#*! about RebelCircus

They were having a 20% off sale. On the website a bag I wanted showed the sale price, but when I tried to check out, it wasn't being listed at sale price. Emailed the company to try to figure out why it was doing that, and they told me it's because the sale was over...which is stupid...because their site was listing it as it being still on sale and they wouldn't even give me the measly 20% off. The worst!

ive ordered many times from Rebels circus and NEVER was mistreated...even when i asked to send back an item they emailed me a RGA # and i got my refund....maybe you should pay with pay pal if you are not sure about the service....adleast with pay pal you got a protection....anyways appart the fact the shipping fees are lots.... and sometimes the items are a bit expensive....i got only good service AND exactly what i ordered!! i must have ordered 10 times in the last 2 years ... and i live in Canada!!!

I saw a bag and fell in love and despite the total price with p and p which wasn't cheap I brought it. Id heard nothing and received nothing 2weeks later so I emailed. The response basically said they'd back ordered it and it was currently out of stock (ever though it let me order it saying it was in stock at the time). They said they'd let me know when it was back in. Heard nothing for a while so emailed again and got a short reply saying still not in stock. Anyway 4 more emails and 6months later to today I still have no bag. Its on its way and a am now awaiting the customs charge slip (I'm in the UK) to find out how much extra I need to pay to get the bag. Worst customer service. Don't shop here. Find the item somewhere else!!

I ordered a small white purse from The shipment was delayed and I didn't get it for a little over two weeks. Secondly, when I got it, it seemed a little smaller than I thought it would be, and it was light pink lol not white. I'm okay with it, I probably wouldn't have paid what I did if I knew beforehand that it was so small, but oh well. I probably won't be buying from them again. I actually would recommend buying from instead, they have a lot of the same/similar style products and I've never had problems with the multiple purchases I've made from them.

They supposedly shipped my package. It was never sent. A month later I still don't have it. This place over charges for shipping and doesn't have any competent customer service. Don't order anything from them.

I ordered a product and it took over 2 weeks to get. When I called customer service they gave me BS lip service. BAD BUSINESS. Be careful.

I ordered 2 tank tops from RC. I received a tracking number 4 days after ordering. After 2 days of no movement on my order I contacted them via their website. They told me that there was a "minor delay" in shipping and offered me 10% my next purchase. Mind you I was getting emails from them already offering 10 and even 20% off. Another couple of days go by and nothing. I contact them again and they come up with a different excuse this time about the tanks that I ordered being in high demand and offer 20% off my next purchase. I blast them on FB and get message asking me to contact them via FB. I contact them via FB and also back through their website again. FB contacted me and said they were going to track my package and find out what was going on. Website offered another excuse, this time USPS screwed up. Bull. So I finally received my package 3 weeks after ordering. I got my shipping refunded only because I raised a stink. I know of someone else who ordered a tank and it took three weeks for them to get their shipment as well. I live in Florida and the package came from California. Should not have taken 3 weeks. I will not order from them again.

I fell in love with a dress from this website. So I decided to order it. It finally arrived and I was so excited! As soon as I opened the package I was super disappointed because it was NOT the dress I ordered. It was supposed to be a Vixen white dress with black flowers & instead got a black dress with white flowers. I called costumer service & left a voice mail when no one answered AND I emailed them too all with NO response. I'm very disappointed. I will definitely not be ordering from this website again.