US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

elenid
3/26/15

I ordered a small white purse from rebelcircus.com. The shipment was delayed and I didn't get it for a little over two weeks. Secondly, when I got it, it seemed a little smaller than I thought it would be, and it was light pink lol not white. I'm okay with it, I probably wouldn't have paid what I did if I knew beforehand that it was so small, but oh well. I probably won't be buying from them again. I actually would recommend buying from inkedshop.com instead, they have a lot of the same/similar style products and I've never had problems with the multiple purchases I've made from them.

kristenk11
1/23/15

They supposedly shipped my package. It was never sent. A month later I still don't have it. This place over charges for shipping and doesn't have any competent customer service. Don't order anything from them.

breer1
11/16/14

I ordered a product and it took over 2 weeks to get. When I called customer service they gave me BS lip service. BAD BUSINESS. Be careful.

dawnl15
9/1/14

I ordered 2 tank tops from RC. I received a tracking number 4 days after ordering. After 2 days of no movement on my order I contacted them via their website. They told me that there was a "minor delay" in shipping and offered me 10% my next purchase. Mind you I was getting emails from them already offering 10 and even 20% off. Another couple of days go by and nothing. I contact them again and they come up with a different excuse this time about the tanks that I ordered being in high demand and offer 20% off my next purchase. I blast them on FB and get message asking me to contact them via FB. I contact them via FB and also back through their website again. FB contacted me and said they were going to track my package and find out what was going on. Website offered another excuse, this time USPS screwed up. Bull. So I finally received my package 3 weeks after ordering. I got my shipping refunded only because I raised a stink. I know of someone else who ordered a tank and it took three weeks for them to get their shipment as well. I live in Florida and the package came from California. Should not have taken 3 weeks. I will not order from them again.

adrianar4
3/10/14

I fell in love with a dress from this website. So I decided to order it. It finally arrived and I was so excited! As soon as I opened the package I was super disappointed because it was NOT the dress I ordered. It was supposed to be a Vixen white dress with black flowers & instead got a black dress with white flowers. I called costumer service & left a voice mail when no one answered AND I emailed them too all with NO response. I'm very disappointed. I will definitely not be ordering from this website again.