US Government's NSF

42%
Categories: Clothing
Tel: 1.866.307.8335
Support@RaveReady.com

People interested in RaveReady are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rachela6

I don't know what happened but apparently they now have a customer service phone line. (in 28 reviews)

stephaniet12

I have been 100% satisfied every time I order from Rave Ready! (in 70 reviews)

elyzabeths

They email you every step of the way and I always receive my items within a week of me ordering them. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jareds17
7/28/15

Long story short, the items I ordered took a rediculous amount of time and came too late for my event.

They have no customer support. Phone lines are always busy and no one responds to the emails

lizb33
7/13/15

So Im pretty upset at myself for not reading any reviews about this website. Where should I start, well I needed a holographic type outfit for a space theme party so I found the perfect one on rave ready. I proceeded to purchase the top and the bottom thinking I would check out and receive them in a week or so. I was so so wrong, after purchasing them keep in mind that they were in stock when I purchased them, I received an email with my confirmation and I thought it was a bit odd that they included in that email to not email them due to the fact that would delay the order which is a bunch of BS that makes no sense. I waited about a week and still nothing I would log on to the account I created and it still showed as processing. I really doubt it takes more than two weeks to process, I tried calling first maybe about twenty times for a whole week and they wouldn't answer the machine would just say all representatives were busy and to leave a message. I then emailed them, once again nothing! So I decided to go on their instagram page and leave a comment saying my order had not been shipped, literally within thirty seconds my comment was deleted. At that point I was really pissed off so I left about five comments which they also deleted, so I send them a direct message saying I wanted my money back and for them to cancel my order. Finally someone replies to me saying that the top I ordered is out of stock and that they miss counted by one! WTF? So I replied saying I was going to call my bank and report the transaction as fraud since they had already charged my card and the items were out of stock. Which made no sense to me why they would charge me for something out of stock. I then made the claim to my bank, they advised me to give them a week and see if they would ship the items, it has since been over a month and have yet received anything. I called my bank back today and they returned my money to my account. I was honestly hoping none of the bad reviews were true but I was surprisingly shocked to find out they are a bunch of frauds and scammers. I honestly would advise everyone to STAY AWAY from this site. I found the same outfit on amazon, they literally have everything rave ready has on there. I never write reviews but I want to warn others and hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else -___-

pipb
6/3/15

I ordered some items for a costume party back in January. The items never arrived in time for the party. So I tried to cancel the order - No response. A month later I received a few items, which were of no use to me as the party had been and gone. I emailed them again asking for a refund for the rest of the items - No response. It is now June and I have just received an email saying the rest of my items have just been shipped, thought it was some sort of joke? I have just emailed them again but doubt I will hear back, so I decided to write a review instead. Feel like they deserve it. I would have preferred a refund instead of having my items shipped almost 6 months later. Don't bother ordering from this company. They are taking the piss.

judyb32
5/28/15

i receive my 1st order in about 3 wks, but it was totally wrong. I sent it back. Then, there was an email going around that said, "I broke the computer." This was a total scam. I have written about 6 times, turned them into the BBB. They have been notified that this was done I just told them yesterday, that I was contacting a lawyer. My order was submitted at the end of March. I was even asked if I had the shipping number. Like someone else I wish you could give them a 0!

stephaniel22
5/15/15

I placed an order over two weeks ago with RaveReady. I have tried to call during business hours and no one is ever there or I get the after-hours message. I have e-mailed, no response. Facebook, no response and my post was deleted from the page. I bought a gift card that was supposed to be for my friend's birthday and now it is very late and my money has gone down the drain. I will never use this site or recommend to anyone. Go to IHeartRaves or literally anywhere else for your party clothing and accessories.

Tip for consumers: Like others have stated, DON'T use this site.

amandah39
4/29/15

Ordered my items, they charged my card, did not ship, and I never heard from them again despite numerous attempts to call to try and figure out what's going on (but of course they don't answer the phone anyway). Sent one email as their website says "only send an email once or it will further delay your order." SURE -- more like ALL of your customers are angry with you because you refuse to show any kind of professional competency whatsoever and you probably have your inbox BLOWING UP with complaints just like mine.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

sarahs149
4/28/15

I returned a furry hood and furry wrist cuffs after realizing the quality sucks. I emailed them beforehand telling them detailed about why I was returning and how to go about it. They said "of course we will take it back! Just return it with a note saying you want a refund".
Great, so I did just that.
I emailed them saying I had done the return and waited. It's been about 5 months and I have checked every months credit card statement since December-April and NO RETURN has shown up. They refuse to answer my emails or facebook messages, and no one answers when you call their "contact number". This site has had so many complaints it's such a scam. I am taking them to court for withholding my money even after they got their stuff back.

UPDATE: I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney General. RaveReady decided to send me a gift certificate only useable in their store, for LESS than they owe! Even when they specifically told me IN WRITING that I would get the refund back into MY ACCOUNT. I replied that I do not accept and will be seeing them in court if I have to.

Tip for consumers: They take forever to ship, and they don't answer you once you return items and STILL haven't received your refund!

yunnia
4/19/15

I will never recommend or go to their website ever again. I've had the worst experience with a website ever.. Awful customer service that does not answer your calls or emails. I placed an order for a couple items that came to a total of $75. I waited two months and did not get any sort of email about my order and whenever I would call no one would answer. I emailed and was trying to get my problem solved. Finally got an email back and was told the items I ordered were out of stock, which was never stated on their site. I asked to cancel the order since I wasn't getting any estimated time on when the items would be in stock. My event was a week away at that point as well, it was the main purpose of my order. I was told there was a check being sent to me. And this is where the fun begins... Months go by, I checked up via email and trying to call for updates but didn't receive anything. I was pretty angry at this point because I know I got scammed out of my money. No one answered me for 6 months. I didn't give up though. One day, I got a response. She tells me the check "was sent already." Funny because I didn't receive it. She asked if I wanted a credit but at that point I don't trust this site, I will be scammed again. Apparently she sent out another, but of course this was also a lie. Have not recieved my money years later and I am still disappointed enough to go out of my way to warn others about this disgusting business. I hope they see all of the people on this site and beyond how unprofessional they are and have literally causes people to hate their website. What site wants to make their customers feel like they got scammed? Order here at your own risk. If you get lucky and your item is in stock, maybe you'll receive it. Nice to know you might be throwing you money in the trash.

jaimes20
4/16/15

I placed my order on Feb 2nd hoping to get it for Valentines day. I still have not gotten it! Today is April 16th. I have called the 866 number at least once a day and never get through. I email 3-4 times a week and have gotten what seem to be automated responses (like five maybe) that say they are having a problem with their manufacturer and they apologize. This is the most RIDICULOUS experience I have EVER had shopping online. I fear I will never get my merchandise or even a refund. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!

cassandras3
2/2/15

i will never even go on their site again, no customer service ever available, the live chat is never on, i never got my item, i ended up ordering the same item from ebay, it only took a week, i have an email where these people finally emailed me and said they only had one of what i needed but would not sent it until they could get another one. but didnt know when that would be. so of course when i asked for a refund i have had no more replys. i just dont know what to do!!

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT!!!!!!!

briana63
1/29/15

Pathetic waste of a WebSite. No customer service, do not answer emails, never answer phone. I know they get email cause I sent a message saying I wanted to place a very large order from alternate email address and l I got a reply in 10 minutes. Do they are all about selling stuff just not delivering it

They never replied to my original emails concerning my original order, which they charged my card for and never shipped. I had to report them as a fraudulent E-Commerce site and get Amex to give me my money back and block them. I wish I would have listened to the reviews. Rave Ready you are a scam, and a hoax. You'll get caught one day. Hopefully these reviews will warn more people to shop elsewhere!

robertt59
1/29/15

This company is pathetic when it comes to customer service. I ordered two items over a month ago. I get no response when emailing support and when I call, no one picks up and they tell me to email them. I will never order from this company again and I hope they go out of business. Apparently this is a common practice for them. I now have to go with another plan last minute. Thanks for nothing raveready.

Tip for consumers: Never order from these people if you ever want to see your product

bred6
1/2/15

I order online quite a bit but I have to say I've never had so much difficulty or stress before ordering from a place . I ordered from rave ready in November to have stuff for new years rave. They are awful at communication l. When I finally got a reply they told me that my stuff would be here before Christmas and most deffs before new years .. waiting waiting waiting I finally get my package today . After the days they said it would be here .
On top of that not all my stuff is there which makes it all the more frustrating ..All I have to say is if anyone thinks of ordering from rave ready don't do it unless you want to fight to even get ab reply or email back from them. Awful customer service !!!

laceyj1
12/11/14

Horrible customer service that refuses to answer emails and actively encourages you not to bother, no shipping information whatsoever, flat out lies - they say the won't charge until they ship it yet they took the money out of my account and two weeks later have yet to ship it -, and a reputation of waiting months to send things out if they ever do. Wish I would have done more research. STAY AWAY

alr17
11/18/14

Great customer service from Alexia!! She was prompt and very helpful!

kimt29
11/10/14

So far I am NOT satisfied with this website. I ordered many pieces in which I've already been charged for and it's been way longer than a month. I tried to reach out in multiple avenues, and you are told on the website to not do this as it will delay your order. I don't know about you but I don't know ANY company that puts its customers last. I will be calling fraud out on the website if I do not receive response soon. You will never get anyone on the customer service line either.

dji101
8/26/14

I've only ordered an Electronic Family bracelet. That's been a month of waiting and counting. I thought I would've a great experience. I've ordered several pieces of equipment from Amazon and received big packes in 2 business days

justinz1
5/15/14

This is the first time I've ever purchased anything from raveready, and my experience was great. Alexia upgraded my shipping speed for free so my purchase would come in time for EDC NY. 5 star costumer service from her, and she respond extremely fast as well. I'll be using this site often and telling my friends all about it. Hands down the best site for festival gear and fantastic customer service. Going to be using this site until I stop raving!

elyzabeths
4/28/14

Ive ordered from raveready on several occasions (order number 59741 on 4/15/2014) and have yet to be disappointed! They email you every step of the way and I always receive my items within a week of me ordering them. Not to mention that they are always my go-to for anything i need for festivals and events and they have so many cute things! Im actually about to go order more stuff for this coming up electric daisy carnival!! love love love raveready!!

oliviac1
4/23/14

Had only a great experience, I ordered the led pins bundle and they were at my door within a week. I love how their prices are less expensive too than other sites but they are still great products!! order number 59824 on 4/16

adrienned4
4/22/14

It is affordable compared to other sites. but you have to contact them through the chat online. the phone is never available for help =[ alot of the items are back ordered, so i recommend chatting with them to make sure your item is in stock.

virginiac5
4/22/14

I never ordered from this site until recently (mainly because of the reviews stating they never received their items nor received refunds), as I am sure this would discourage many people; however, I received my order fairly fast (ordered on 4/14/14, received that same week) and was very pleased with how they fit. I am about 5’2 and although the wraps looked rather long when I removed them from the bag, they fit perfect! I definitely will be a returning customer.
(Order#: 59712)

oliviaw4
4/22/14

I loved everything I got in my order (#: 59770). They were really good about getting my stuff to me in a quick amount of time and their clothes are always true to size! I have nothing but good things to say about them and I recommend them to every one of my friends.

I ordered my stuff on 04/15/2014, they shipped it out on 04/16/2014, and I got them on 04/19/2014.

gabrielar
4/22/14

I can't lie I was extremely nervous because it was my first time ordering here but I did. Within 2 weeks I received all my items. one thing I did not like was that they sent everything separately which freaked me out knowing how crazy I am with my stuff. but happily I got everything I needed ! I will definitely order again from there.

jessa14
4/2/14

I am still kicking myself for ordering with RaveReady over A YEAR LATER. I placed an order last April of $75 for a concert that May. Once May rolled around, I never received any of the items and everything was "backordered." Since I didn't need the items anymore because it was solely for my show, I cancelled and wanted my money back. 1 YEAR LATER I do not have my $75. I have e-mailed them countless times and no answer (because they don't want to listen to the people they already scammed). 6 months after my order, I commented about their bad service on their Facebook only to have one of the employees ask me "why I'm not on the online chat talking to a representative." Okay $#*!, I go to the website and talk to Alexia. "Oh, it says you're check was sent 2 months ago." Yeah okay. I'm sure it was. I asked her to resend me one since I did not receive the first check. She tries talking me out of check to a store credit because "its going to take a long time." Frankly, at this point I didn't care how long it took. I already waited 6 months to get nothing. I told her I want one resent to me, and apparently she resent it to me. Here I am 6 months later, no check, no e-mails, no contact. I saved our entire conversation so they will be hearing from me again. The only reason why a year later I am still even trying is because this shouldn't allowed. I know I am not the only person that this has happened too. I believe they scam the $#*! out of their customers that masked behind "good customer service." I ordered from RaveReady two previous times and I had no issue. So this is how they treat a returning customer? I will NEVER order from them again because of this horrible experience. Please do NOT give these people your money or business.

valeriec11
3/21/14

I recently placed an order through RaveReady and hopped onto their website a couple of hours after making my purchase to check on order status. It said that one item in my order was on back order, but that everything else had shipped. I needed the item for an event less than a week away, so I signed onto their LiveChat feature and Alexia was very helpful in giving me the information I needed to ensure I had something in time for the show. We followed up the next day on my slightly revised order and she confirmed that it had shipped out AND that they had upgraded me to priority shipping free of charge! Alexia is super helpful and I am extremely happy with the customer support I received from her. The only reason RR doesn't get a 5-star rating from me is that there is no way to tell if a certain size on their website is sold out. If they could figure out a way to fix this issue, I'd be RAVING about all that they do. =)

kristinal2
2/26/14

I ordered a pair of fluffies and wasn't sure if I was going to receive them in time for the show that I am attending in March but I went ahead and ordered them anyways. Then I noticed that there was a chat with someone now button, so I asked my question about shipping time and got a reply almost instantly. I was chatting with Alexia and she was so much helped. She was able to process my order right then and there to make sure I would get my fluffies in time. It is so refreshing to have such great customer service as well as to have to ability to directly talk to someone from raveready to get direct answers. Everytime I have purchased from here the service has been amazing as well as their products.
I recommend this sight to anyone looking for rave gear :)
There are definitely PLUR vibes at raveready <3

ascheraj
2/22/14

I have used raveready 2 times. They are fast on getting me my clothes, but unfortunately I only received 1 leg wrap when I purchased them. I was extremely disappointed since I had a huge festival to go to the next day. Other than that they are awesome & I like them.

karinaw2
2/10/14

I made an order for over $100 over a year ago, i waited months for them to get the stock in and they didnt have it by the time my event came around. I then asked for a refund to which they told me ok but it may take a while to process, i have now been waiting over 8 months for my refund and still have not gotten my money back and every time i send an email asking how my refund is coming, the only reply i get is 'its being processed'. So a week ago i asked them to fill the store credit that they kept offering me instead of my money because clearly i am not getting my refund, i included the items that i wanted and now they will not even reply to my emails. They gave me a code for store credit but it doesnt work, i have entered it in and it tells me the code is invalid.
They have stolen $100 off me and kept it for over a year with nothing in return, this company is fake and is just scamming you for your money!!!!
DO NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE ANYTHING AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!

brandonc25
2/6/14

I emailed customer service and asked to have some lights and pants overnighted about 4 hours later I got an email and back and they asked me to place the order and email them the order number. Not only did they express me what I needed last minute, they didn't even charge me extra! Totally super plur of them. They've won me over for life.

michellel41
2/5/14

It took about a week and what I got was amazing as always, This order took a little longer because they said they are moving to a distributor...whatever that means,lol. Still my favorite place!

khkjk
1/31/14

I ordered a pair of fluffies about 8 months ago and I've still not received my product in which I paid 50 bucks for!!!!!!!!! I've contacted them several times and they keep saying they're working on it but why is it taking so long?! I'm extremely upset with this website and have decided that I will not be ordering from them ever again!!!!

bradleyp11
1/28/14

Not only do they have a great selection, but their customer service is amazing!

I see a lot of reviews talking about items not being in stock or an item taking a long time to ship, however, how many people actually contacted RaveReady.com after they didn't receive any notifications?

I emailed them back after a few days of not hearing anything about shipping and the nicest customer support person ever, let's call her "A", responded to my email within hours and let me know that my item was out of stock. Not a big deal to me because i know a lot of places don't have everything i want in stock. So i emailed her back another item that i wanted, within the hour she emailed me back letting me know it is in stock, she updated my order and that i would receive shipping information the next day!

I am blown away by their customer service, response time and overall business practices.

I will continue to shop here and will make sure that I tell all of my friends to shop at Rave Ready!

Thanks!

samantham13
1/27/14

This is The WORSTTTT Website to but anything from. I ordered a pair 2 pair of fluffies 3 months ago and have still NOT received them!!! First they called after a month of not recieving them and told me they would be in the mail in a week... that was 2 months ago. Every time you call their customer service it goes to voicemail forcing you to leave them an email that they never reply to!! If you're looking to buy anything for a rave make sure that you purchase a couple years in advance or NOT AT ALL!!

michellec45
1/20/14

They do not tell u that an item is out of stock or on back order. Then they ship it 2 or even 3 months later. REALLY!!! After 3 months I don't want the product by that time I reordered from someone else. Don't waste your time...order from someone else like Yandy. They have a better selection and Amazing customer service.

baileyh25
12/16/13

I honestly wanted to like raveready.com. they have an amazing selection of fluffies at good prices however this means NOTHING considering that you'll never receive your order. They don't tell you whenever you order that almost EVERYTHING on there website is on backorder (really thinking that they don't have an actual warehouse) & whenever you try to call them, you are on hold for about 2 minutes then a recording says to call back later or email them. I tried emailing them multiple times only to receive automatic responses saying my item should be back in stock within one week. 3 weeks went & I still only received that same email over & over again. Also this may be a coincidence but my card was compromised a few days after cancelling my order...hmmm... anyways! don't waste your time with this company. Take your business elsewhere (iheartraves.com)

davidl104
12/11/13

ive used raveready.com on multiple orders now. you wont find a better selection anywhere on the web! but what sold me and has made me a life long customer isn't the absolutely great selection... it is the amazing tech support. im an engineering and spend 10 hours a week on tech support and I have NEVER had a tech group this knowledgable or willing to help. idk if im supposed to name names in this but tech support has SAVED me on many occasions now:) be smart..... spend that hard earned money here and don't waste it somewhere else. thank you again guys n gals. see ya come rave time!!!!!!!;) annnnnd. since im currently on an open chat with this glorious tech support... let me give a huge thank you and shout out to ALEXIA-tech support guru! shes amazing. and needs a raise;) hint hint

sarahd40
12/10/13

First I should start off with saying, rave ready has the widest selection of rave wear than any other site I've shopped with. That being said, they have a huge warehouse of stock and inventory and you should order your items in ample time for them to be shipped. However I placed an order a little less than a month ago and they've already personally contacted me switch out an item on back order so I could get my purchase on time. And the customer service rep Alexia was a great help! Other places may send faster but guaranteed limited selection

tinao3
12/9/13

WHY IS THERE NO ZERO STARS?
STAY AWAY. THIS WEBSITE SUCKS.
I placed an order of about 5 items, 1.5 MONTHS ago, half of them is still "PROCESSING". The items were never listed as out of stock.

Placed another order about ONE MONTH ago, it still hasn't turned up yet, status is still "processing" while the item description said "in stock".
seriously?

TOO SLOW. NOT TRUTHFUL ABOUT THEIR ITEM STOCK.

will never ever buy from here again.

samanthas14
12/3/13

STAY AWAY. I placed two orders with RaveReady. The first was for about 10 items, many of which I wanted for an event a month out. After about a week and a half, I contacted customer service because I had not been charged nor had the status of my items changed. Per customer service, many of the items were on back order and they were "expecting a shipment to come in today." I checked the items on the site, and about 3/4 of them did NOT say out of stock, so I was a little confused. Magically, however, 1/2 my order shipped the next day. About 2 weeks later, the additional items were still outstanding. After another live chat session with customer service, a few more magically shipped. Two weeks later, I still have 3 items outstanding. I got in touch with Alexia, who was the only one who really seemed like she knew what she was doing. Per Alexia, 2 of those items were in stock and 1 was on backorder. BUT they had cancelled my order. I had not been charged, which I appreciated, but wasn't notified that it had been cancelled, nor did the order status switch from "Processing" to "Cancelled."

In the meantime, they had an excellent sale on fluffies so I placed an order for white fluffies about a month in a half in advance from when I needed them. No rush. A month later, STILL NO FLUFFIES. I have been told 3 conflicting things from people. First they were "expected to arrive today" which was 2 weeks ago. Then last week, when I was charged, I was told they were packed and awaiting pick up for shipment. Today I was told they are not in stock. They are still listed as in stock online.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING COMPANY TO WORK WITH AND THERE IS ALMOST NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCTS. Stay away. I would highly suggest iheartraves - fast shipping and much better customer service. Raveready customer representatives will straight up LIE to you with an exclamation point to get you to shut up.

joelm52
11/27/13

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
Do not buy from this company. They are unavailable when you try to call and check an order, their online chat is ALWAYS offline and they do not respond to email inquiries.
It's got scam written all over it.

paigem4
11/21/13

I ordered two items on this website on October 22nd. I hoped and expected to have both my items shipped and delivered by November 23rd which given my shipping and delivering estimed time, would be completely reasonable. However, after 2 weeks of no emails in regards to my items being shipped, I checked my order status to see that my items were still processing.. after two weeks! They hadn't even shipped. To top it all off when I called to talk to a representative, I would be put on hold for maybe one minute while I waited for a representative to take my call, and if nobody picked up, they would just hang up on me and I would have to call again. After about 15 tries to get ahold of somebody I emailed the customer support address and sent the same email about 5 times to get my point across. this was on november 10th, I didn't even get a response until yesterday.. November 21st.. what a joke! And when you call the automated message mentions numerous times how quickly you will get customer service by emailing them.. Not true. I do not reccommend this website. Buy from somewhere else or you will never see your items.

lisam77
10/25/13

Order placed in Feb. took the money but no merchandise!! Still and this is October. They answer the phone tell you someone will be with you shortly then come back on and tell you to email them, in which they do not respond.

brittanieb
10/22/13

No. Just don't do it.

I ordered a white lace top and red fluffies....

Instead they sent me a red lace top and still.... no fluffies. I thought the company looked really cool, but I should have just ordered from yandy. Super dissapointed. Never again.

soleias
10/14/13

There are so many items to choose from on this site with ranges in color. I received a pair of fluffies that perfectly fit the description on the webpage and were made from quality material. My package also arrived earlier than the time predicted. Overall, I had no problems.

my921
10/9/13

Their online chat customer service is beyond excellent!

milanad
9/21/13

So many color choices for fluffies on this site! Can't wait to buy another pair for halloween. I'm obsessed.

marwans4
9/20/13

This site has everything I need, Goin to life in color and got what I was missing from my outfit, From here on, this site will be the first on my list when looking for rave items.

shelliem
9/19/13

my order got to me within 3 days of placing the order, and everything was exactly as described. i love the extra stickers they sent me! thanks rave ready!

jackiel14
9/14/13

In one word I would describe Rave Ready as AWESOME. They offer a wide selection or rave attire and/or halloween outfit supplies. I have been completely satisfied with my purchases and love the products I have ordered. I would recommend Rave Ready to everyone because of their wide assortment of products and colors, easy checkout, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. Well done Rave Ready!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RaveReady staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: so i've read many reviews about this site that make me very hesitant to buy from it. however i'm very interested in this particular set of fluffies that i can't seem to find elsewhere. does anyone have a more reliable site where i can find these?

2/25/13
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I'm really worried about my order I'm pretty sure i won't get it in time for my event but no one ever answers so how can i get a refund?! help!
6/12/15
Answer
jaimes20
A: Same here. I had to have capital one return the money to my card. Raveready is a JOKE! I'm sorry you are experiencing this because I know how frustrating it is. I hope you can get your money back.
6/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the RaveReady staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

RaveReady?