US Government's NSF

60%
Categories: Clothing
Tel: 1.866.307.8335
Support@RaveReady.com

People interested in RaveReady are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rachela6

I don't know what happened but apparently they now have a customer service phone line. (in 44 reviews)

stephaniet12

I have been 100% satisfied every time I order from Rave Ready! (in 84 reviews)

seank24

Overall, everything from the shipping support to customer support have been fantastic. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

seank24
8/31/15

Overall, everything from the shipping support to customer support have been fantastic. When a problem came up I could easily depend on a quick response and quick solutions. It was a bit rocky when I first got my OSMxyz set, but the great customer support definitely made my first experience with RaveReady one to remember. Hope to continue getting great service.

brenndant
8/27/15

Amazing chip that grows with you unlike anything else on the market truly a unique experience

oscara16
8/26/15

I love my OSM's! (XYZ) I haven't been this excited for new lights in years and I haven't stopped playing with them since I got them. Being able to code them to my liking is absolutely wonderful. I love the options I have like having multiple color pallets and primes and such. Overall they're definitely worth the buy and I'd recommend then to everyone.

milesi
8/26/15

The OSMs I ordered through rave ready have been superb so far. Any questions I have had since ordering have been answered quickly by Raymond Stone with no hassle on my end.

josephs112
8/26/15

awesome product, great service. helpful and interactive costumer service. i am very happy with the quality of the product as well :) !

tuanm2
8/26/15

RaveReady was extremely fast in getting my order shipped and was very prompt to respond to any questions I had.

brw2
8/26/15

I've ordered a few things from Kickstarter and the OSM micro lights have made it to me the smoothest. I had no issues with shipping and getting a tracking number helps me know when to expect it. The customer service seemed on point. Users in the Facebook group that had issues seemed to get prompt help. These guys are even helping out with tech support squishing the bugs in the software with the developer.

daryv
8/26/15

I'm very satisfied with the OSM and the community for always being on point with their update release and keeping me in the loop for the status of my order throughout the development process until it was in my hand.

laurag58
8/26/15

They fulfilled my order correctly. While there were some delays, they have been keeping everyone updated and very responsive in the community. The personal touch makes a difference

rositar
8/25/15

I ordered a shirt a month ago and never received anything ! Lost $60 and no one answers the costumer service or emails!! $#*! this website.

anthonym117
8/24/15

I ordered the OSMxyz back when the kickstarter campaign was started, and was initially unsure how the lights would work and of they would truly be the last microlight I would ever need. And although it took a bit longer than expected to receive my lights, when I did get them I was blown away. The colors are very vibrant, the accelerometers respond well, and even the default modes are incredible. And the programmer, what sets these lights apart from others, gives me a level of customization I didn't even think possible. The only reason I gave this product 4 is because one of my lights did not work when I received it, and because of the already late delivery I was not able to get a replacement in time for a music festival. Even so,customer service, namely Raymond from Raveready, was very nice, accommodating, and quick to respond. Overall, the OSMxyz is a great product with a very dedicated team behind it.

jamesm302
8/18/15

OSM has helped me understand that i am capable of microlight coding.
OSM is with me every step of they way to help me customize my lights.
Between the Groups, Forums and Tutorials I feel confident in learning every
aspect of OSM NEO .
If i did not have access to the code in OSM I will still say that this is my "FAVORITE" light I've owned with the stock modes straight out of the package.
Thank you OSM I hope you have a very long journey and that I'm there to enjoy the progress with you-
-James Mort

jordanr28
8/17/15

Great item but of course there are some kinks that need to be worked out, love my gloves and the ability to create my own setups but batteries died after 2 days :/

haydeny2
8/17/15

I would highly recommend this company, their customer service is fast and reliable. I emailed customer service about a hole in one of the gloves I received and I got a reply within an hour. They shipped out a new pair of gloves when they were back in stock with a shipping number included. They were also very helpful with installing the OSM and with any shipping problems I had. I will definitely continue buying from this website.

bunnyb2
8/15/15

I like buying fluffies from RaveReady and have 3 pairs from them. The fur is nice. The only problem is the spandex they use for the bands. One of my pairs the bands are really small and I had a problem wearing them. Another pair had two different sizes bands and one was very tight while the other was perfect. On my third pair they were too big. I am more likely to buy from Etsy sellers for fluffies in the future because some sellers ask for your calf measurement while on RaveReady there is no option for that. The prices are fair for fluffies as well. I also bought some bottoms from them I and won't do that again. The crotch portion barely covered my bikini area and I was a bit worried about...uh...falling out of one side or the other. They fit fine in the hips but the crotch was pretty skinny. Processing and shipping takes a little longer than I like, but I am sure they have a ton of orders to process daily.

shaunp10
8/15/15

They got it right. Being held behind by chips is the past, being able to do ANYTHING is now! Can't wait to mess around with these chips some more!

andrews146
8/15/15

Prior to purchasing the Open Source Microlight (or OSM) I envisioned a light with endless possibilities. After receiving my OSM, I truly believe I will never need to purchase another light again....to bad I can't get back that $800+ I spent on microlights already :'(

rubend20
8/15/15

I'll be honest, I do not know a lot about coding. But I do like the idea of having complete control over how my electronics work, even if I don't exercise that control. That's why I don't go for Apple products and that's why I went for the OSM.

That said, there is a lot of helpful information on how to use these things and I'm really grateful for that. If you don't know what you're doing there are tutorials and videos and the help center and the facebook group of everyone also figuring it out. Not to mention the updating nature of having them be open source.

Out of the box I enjoy playing with these things. It's pretty great overall.
Nice bright lights, came with diffusers,

Cons:
The programmer is kind of barebones, its wrapped in tape. The industrial design on that could be a little better. But it's not something that's going to effect your show.

The find the large gloves to be on the small side, with a lot of webbing. I didn't see an actual size designation on the packaging so I'm not entirely sure if I actually got large gloves. Also they were a little dirty with black lines on them. Not a big deal, but they were.

bl1135
8/14/15

I ordered a pair of fluffies back in may and never received them.
After I e-mailed them to check on the order, it was removed by the company from my order history. I have filed a complaint with the BBB in an attempt to get my money back. Customer service is non existent. Even when you do get an email back it's wishy washy and doesn't answer any question.
I wish I could give this sham of a "company" negative 5 stars because I would without a second thought.
Save yourself the headache. Any good review of this place is definitely fake.
I've noticed that all of the positive reviews say the opposite of every complaint I've ever seen in regards to raveready.

Tip for consumers: just dont do it.

henryq4
8/13/15

Almost any RGB colors you want that can be programmed on the chips! YES PLEASE! Of course, the program cannot handle like 12.8 million color choices like those RGB keyboards out there, but I think in due time, it would be able to. Since it'll all in the programming and that has been updated like 3-4 times already in the short span that I have had my chips. I think they are doing an amazing job interacting with the customers on facebook page and helping anyone and everyone! I personally haven't posted any questions on there, but reading other peoples questions (usually the same as mine) I was able to fix many problems.

elizabethl37
8/13/15

I'm relatively new to gloving and a complete beginner at programming so buying the OSMs was like jumping into the deep end with no preparation. I understood the potential that they have so I decided it was worth the risk of eternal confusion and struggle. But since I've received them I've been continually amazed at everything I can do. When the Kickstarter finally went through I received my tracking number and shortly after got my OSMs in the mail, yay! The OSMs are very user friendly and the community that supports them will help you in every way they can. If you post an issue on the osmModeSwap Facebook group you'll have ten responses in an hour. When I first got my OSMs I was having installation issues and someone from the community took the time to walk me through it. I haven't had any other hardware/programming issues since so I haven't used the official file-a-ticket thing yet. As more kinks are ironed out I'm excited to see where OSMs are going and I'm glad knowing there is a great customer support team waiting to help us. I recommend these lights to anyone who has the patience to watch videos and ask for help about programming, because just knowing the basics unlocks a lot of possibilities.

davidt120
8/13/15

Some shipping delay, but was sent continual and detailed updates about the situation.

overall great experience

nashia
8/13/15

I like the idea of it, but there aren't very many codes for me to use right now so it'll take me awhile. Pretty rad though!

jacobyd
8/13/15

As soon as raveready got the lights from Ramiro I had a tracking number, which was great in of itself but in most cases company involvement stops there.

Not this time, Raymond personally went into Google hangouts with me and helped me figure out how to program these lights and made sure everything was working perfectly.

Could just be a me thing, but I've never seen anyone else do that before. Least of all to a chaotic group of over 100 people.

kylec28
8/13/15

When I bought my OSMs (originally in the kickstarter) I had only ever bought from Emazing, I hadn't even heard of RaveReady. But now that I have used RaveReady I don't know if I want to go back. Huge shoutout to Raymond Stone, for always just being a single message away, and helping me out when I was sent one less light than I ordered. The customer service at this company is pretty outstanding I love it :)

kylej22
8/11/15

My experience with Rave Ready before I purchased the OSM's was a Reddit thread on /r/aves telling stories about how awful the company was, particularly in customer support.

Dunno what they were talking about because I have nothing but praise for everything they have done throughout the shipping and support process. Every issue I've had, has been addressed, and it's really great to have them promptly reply. OSM is obviously so new and was going to run into issues, but having the support team (particularly Raymond) they have, all issues are being addressed and solutions are being provided in a timely fashion.

I will definitely be looking towards Rave Ready when I purchase gloving refreshes and accessories from now on.

keithy3
8/11/15

The guys over at raveready really know what customer service is all about. The shipping for the osm's took a bit longer than was projected initially, but they were present during the entire wait time and kept us, customers, up to date. Installation of osm was a bit of a mess initially, but as with the shipping issue, they were there for support and feedback all throughout. And they continue to do so via the OSM mode swap fb group. Great job guys, and I'll definitely be coming back.

neilm38
8/11/15

With OSMs you can truly recreate any mode found on any other chip out there, or create your own. The NEO code is pretty intuitive and programming using arduino is simple enough.

I'm not a huge fan of the rubber casings that came with the chips, they are a little uncomfortable until you get used to them. Sites like KandeKreations will also have their own casings coming out soon and those should be a little better.

There are some bugs found here and there but they are all software bugs and the creator (Ramiro) works diligently to solve issues and provide updated code!

delee1
8/11/15

I really didn't think this was possible but it came to be, i have busy with this product and i can't put it down

kiraw1
8/10/15

I got the OSM from them and they have been very helpful through the whole process of coding and what not. They are fabulous for making OSM!

erics102
8/10/15

These lights are great! Editing and programming the chips is really quite simple and the 12 default modes are amazing!

tommasom8
8/10/15

Raveready is an amazing company i must say, they have a great collection of all your rave esentials and gear, all the way up to the most advanced microlight in the world - the osm. Raveready has been great in responding to messages and helping guide with you threw the process of shipping. Theyre also very responsive when it comes to updates and letting you know exactly what has happened if there is any sort of delay or something like that with your package which is very unlikely. Raveready has definitely stole me over from emazing lights when it comes to service and packaging and overall experience with the customer. I would seriously recommend using them for all of your rave essentials and needs. Special thanks to raymond stone for being there and dealing with everyone while the osm was being brought to life behind the scenes. :)

kheangc
8/10/15

I found this product on Kickstarter and I proud to say that I help kickstart this project. This product went further than what I was expecting of it. Great customer support and a big community. These lights set are great for beginners to expert levels. You can program your gloves to do almost any of the glove sets out there. The program at first can be a little difficult to understand but you have a huge community that you can learn from. Get a set and find out what you can do with them.

dasuelk
8/10/15

RaveReady has been a very good company to deal with. There customer service is spot on. With their fast response and had a great deal of help settnig up and guiding the OSM. Never had a light company that was fast with responses. Thank you so much and keep on releasing great lights like this and keep up the great customer service work.

jeffm91
8/10/15

Raymond from Rave Ready has excellent customer service. I had an issue with one of the products, so I made a post on Facebook. Someone replied with the solution (not Raymond), but Raymond followed up to make sure everything worked as expected.

I'm not the type of person who compares cents for the best deals so am not sure who has the best prices for similar products. However I would most definitely choose excellent customer service available at RaveReady over saving a few bucks (in the case that another place offered a better price). Thanks RaveReady!

brianh112
8/10/15

Rave Ready handled packaging and shipping for a Kickstarter campaign that I funded (Open Source Microlight).

Considering that I didn't actually pay them any money, and the nature of shipping a product that didn't exist just weeks before, I still cannot imagine any company being more friendly, personal, and professional than RaveReady was through the whole process. Their technical skill, both in communication with the developer as well as passing that information on to customers via Facebook, direct personal email, etc, was astounding. This company knows their products inside and out. They know their industry inside out. They treat their customers and everyone else right. Will be buying all future gloves and batteries from them, and recommend them to my friends.

PS, when scanning through reviews, look for something specific, (product, company name, etc) that proves the review was written specifically for a company. A lot of these reviews seem like completely generic copy/paste junk.

johno71
8/10/15

This chip is great for people who like to be in control of what is happening to their chips. The visual navigation for the chip is a game changer! Don't know what that is? Then you gotta try it yourself! It won't disappoint!

The customer service is great too! The staff is really helpful and respond very quickly. You can't go wrong with RaveReady.com

keatonw
8/10/15

My order was delivered gas and painless.

macd12

GREAT

so helpful, i was having troubles and you fixed them, i have a un-synced microlight but i am not worried because i know you great people will take care of me. you have done so much for the community and have done a lot for the customers as well, the great customer service, if i have a question SOMEONE doesn't matter who, always helps. thanks guys you guys rock!

dyland18
8/9/15

Having backed the kickstarted the first day it launched, I haven't been dissatisfied with service or product. Ramiro and Raymond are great with personally respondig to customers with questions and also great with customer service in general. 10/10 forsuree. (P.S. programming them is ez pz)

anthonya40
8/9/15

I never thought after 15 years of gloving, there would be a microlight like this. The modes are amazing, the battery life was short, but it has been addressed. Ramiro has work very hard with his team on making everyone happy. I am very happy with my product and since it is open source, you can do pretty much anything. You will never have to buy another chip at all.

gregr25
8/9/15

The OSM Microlight provides a truly limitless color palette combined with the flexibility of mode creation while harnessing the power of an accelerator. It's an experience no other chip on the market today can provide. I was one of the lucky few to have absolutely 0 issues with my chips, however, the guys at RaveReady.com have been willing and able to help out with any and all technical issues that arise ranging from quick and competent responses in the Facebook group (OSM Mode Swap) to troubleshooting issues over video chat with customers 1 on 1. I must say that I'm highly satisfied with my purchase of 10 chips with the programmer which also came with 20 free batteries and a pair of slim gloves. I would recommend this product to any technologically illiterate glovers as well as those who have coding experience because the community is growing and everyone knows how to at least copy and paste ;)

kevind55
8/9/15

Great customer service and support. They have sent out constant updates as well as handled any hiccups that may have come up in a timely and professional manner. Would recommend to anyone.

omarh26
8/9/15

Everything that I have ordered from Raveready has been shipped out the next day! good prices and awesome promo codes to help budget a bit! Raveready is the headquarters for next generation glovesets like the OSM and Kenetics!

ianh54
8/9/15

Fast shipping and quick replies for customer service. They made it very easy to get the software on my OSMs up and running. I would definitely buy from them again!

taylora15
8/8/15

I can't express how awesome rave ready customer service is, especially Raymond Stone. He has gone above and beyond the calling of customer service for all of us working out the bugs with our OSM's. I would reccomend rave ready to any and all of my friends. Thanks for everything

theodored13
8/8/15

Fantastic customer service and prompt accurate information available via the Facebook mode swap group.

I will def recommend shopping at Rave Ready in the future to my friends and I'll shop from them again as well.

5/5 *'s

hunterb15
8/8/15

First of all, I asked a question in a Facebook group and a representative actually replied and perfectly handled my issue INSIDE OF FACEBOOK. Changed my order details and everything. So amazing.

carlosl31
8/8/15

Lightning fast shipping, great customer support

maggim
8/7/15

This is the WORST company ever. All the bad reviews are true. The customer service is NON EXISTANT. Try calling, you will get a message sayin to call back. They do not respond to emails, and they do not email you "every step of the way." I tried to cancel my order soon after ordering it because inbenownst to me, the item was out of stock. When I realized this, I tried to cancel via email as EVERY TIME I called no one answered. I finally got an email back from Alexia and she said it had already shipped, and they couldn't cancel it, but I could send it back for a refund. I have tried to email back. At this point, I feel that they should refund my money and just let me keep the "fluffies", even though i do not want them. I simply do not trust the company to refund my money. Every bad review is true. I suspect the good reviews are employees trying to legitimize their site. Don't be fooled.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RaveReady staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: so i've read many reviews about this site that make me very hesitant to buy from it. however i'm very interested in this particular set of fluffies that i can't seem to find elsewhere. does anyone have a more reliable site where i can find these?

2/25/13
Add your answer
Q: I'm really worried about my order I'm pretty sure i won't get it in time for my event but no one ever answers so how can i get a refund?! help!
6/12/15
Answer
jaimes20
A: Same here. I had to have capital one return the money to my card. Raveready is a JOKE! I'm sorry you are experiencing this because I know how frustrating it is. I hope you can get your money back.
6/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RaveReady staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
RaveReady?