US Government's NSF

65 Reviews for RaveReady

▼ Sort by: recent

dji101
8/26/14

I've only ordered an Electronic Family bracelet. That's been a month of waiting and counting. I thought I would've a great experience. I've ordered several pieces of equipment from Amazon and received big packes in 2 business days

justinz1
5/15/14

This is the first time I've ever purchased anything from raveready, and my experience was great. Alexia upgraded my shipping speed for free so my purchase would come in time for EDC NY. 5 star costumer service from her, and she respond extremely fast as well. I'll be using this site often and telling my friends all about it. Hands down the best site for festival gear and fantastic customer service. Going to be using this site until I stop raving!

elyzabeths
4/28/14

Ive ordered from raveready on several occasions (order number 59741 on 4/15/2014) and have yet to be disappointed! They email you every step of the way and I always receive my items within a week of me ordering them. Not to mention that they are always my go-to for anything i need for festivals and events and they have so many cute things! Im actually about to go order more stuff for this coming up electric daisy carnival!! love love love raveready!!

oliviac1
4/23/14

Had only a great experience, I ordered the led pins bundle and they were at my door within a week. I love how their prices are less expensive too than other sites but they are still great products!! order number 59824 on 4/16

adrienned4
4/22/14

It is affordable compared to other sites. but you have to contact them through the chat online. the phone is never available for help =[ alot of the items are back ordered, so i recommend chatting with them to make sure your item is in stock.

virginiac5
4/22/14

I never ordered from this site until recently (mainly because of the reviews stating they never received their items nor received refunds), as I am sure this would discourage many people; however, I received my order fairly fast (ordered on 4/14/14, received that same week) and was very pleased with how they fit. I am about 5’2 and although the wraps looked rather long when I removed them from the bag, they fit perfect! I definitely will be a returning customer.
(Order#: 59712)

oliviaw4
4/22/14

I loved everything I got in my order (#: 59770). They were really good about getting my stuff to me in a quick amount of time and their clothes are always true to size! I have nothing but good things to say about them and I recommend them to every one of my friends.

I ordered my stuff on 04/15/2014, they shipped it out on 04/16/2014, and I got them on 04/19/2014.

gabrielar
4/22/14

I can't lie I was extremely nervous because it was my first time ordering here but I did. Within 2 weeks I received all my items. one thing I did not like was that they sent everything separately which freaked me out knowing how crazy I am with my stuff. but happily I got everything I needed ! I will definitely order again from there.

jessa14
4/2/14

I am still kicking myself for ordering with RaveReady over A YEAR LATER. I placed an order last April of $75 for a concert that May. Once May rolled around, I never received any of the items and everything was "backordered." Since I didn't need the items anymore because it was solely for my show, I cancelled and wanted my money back. 1 YEAR LATER I do not have my $75. I have e-mailed them countless times and no answer (because they don't want to listen to the people they already scammed). 6 months after my order, I commented about their bad service on their Facebook only to have one of the employees ask me "why I'm not on the online chat talking to a representative." Okay $#*!, I go to the website and talk to Alexia. "Oh, it says you're check was sent 2 months ago." Yeah okay. I'm sure it was. I asked her to resend me one since I did not receive the first check. She tries talking me out of check to a store credit because "its going to take a long time." Frankly, at this point I didn't care how long it took. I already waited 6 months to get nothing. I told her I want one resent to me, and apparently she resent it to me. Here I am 6 months later, no check, no e-mails, no contact. I saved our entire conversation so they will be hearing from me again. The only reason why a year later I am still even trying is because this shouldn't allowed. I know I am not the only person that this has happened too. I believe they scam the $#*! out of their customers that masked behind "good customer service." I ordered from RaveReady two previous times and I had no issue. So this is how they treat a returning customer? I will NEVER order from them again because of this horrible experience. Please do NOT give these people your money or business.

valeriec11
3/21/14

I recently placed an order through RaveReady and hopped onto their website a couple of hours after making my purchase to check on order status. It said that one item in my order was on back order, but that everything else had shipped. I needed the item for an event less than a week away, so I signed onto their LiveChat feature and Alexia was very helpful in giving me the information I needed to ensure I had something in time for the show. We followed up the next day on my slightly revised order and she confirmed that it had shipped out AND that they had upgraded me to priority shipping free of charge! Alexia is super helpful and I am extremely happy with the customer support I received from her. The only reason RR doesn't get a 5-star rating from me is that there is no way to tell if a certain size on their website is sold out. If they could figure out a way to fix this issue, I'd be RAVING about all that they do. =)

kristinal2
2/26/14

I ordered a pair of fluffies and wasn't sure if I was going to receive them in time for the show that I am attending in March but I went ahead and ordered them anyways. Then I noticed that there was a chat with someone now button, so I asked my question about shipping time and got a reply almost instantly. I was chatting with Alexia and she was so much helped. She was able to process my order right then and there to make sure I would get my fluffies in time. It is so refreshing to have such great customer service as well as to have to ability to directly talk to someone from raveready to get direct answers. Everytime I have purchased from here the service has been amazing as well as their products.
I recommend this sight to anyone looking for rave gear :)
There are definitely PLUR vibes at raveready <3

ascheraj
2/22/14

I have used raveready 2 times. They are fast on getting me my clothes, but unfortunately I only received 1 leg wrap when I purchased them. I was extremely disappointed since I had a huge festival to go to the next day. Other than that they are awesome & I like them.

karinaw2
2/10/14

I made an order for over $100 over a year ago, i waited months for them to get the stock in and they didnt have it by the time my event came around. I then asked for a refund to which they told me ok but it may take a while to process, i have now been waiting over 8 months for my refund and still have not gotten my money back and every time i send an email asking how my refund is coming, the only reply i get is 'its being processed'. So a week ago i asked them to fill the store credit that they kept offering me instead of my money because clearly i am not getting my refund, i included the items that i wanted and now they will not even reply to my emails. They gave me a code for store credit but it doesnt work, i have entered it in and it tells me the code is invalid.
They have stolen $100 off me and kept it for over a year with nothing in return, this company is fake and is just scamming you for your money!!!!
DO NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE ANYTHING AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!

brandonc25
2/6/14

I emailed customer service and asked to have some lights and pants overnighted about 4 hours later I got an email and back and they asked me to place the order and email them the order number. Not only did they express me what I needed last minute, they didn't even charge me extra! Totally super plur of them. They've won me over for life.

michellel41
2/5/14

I've used them about 5 times and never really had a problem. They recently started adding whether items are in stock or out right on the item pages so that has been a big help. It's the only shop I trust for real rave stuff.

khkjk
1/31/14

I ordered a pair of fluffies about 8 months ago and I've still not received my product in which I paid 50 bucks for!!!!!!!!! I've contacted them several times and they keep saying they're working on it but why is it taking so long?! I'm extremely upset with this website and have decided that I will not be ordering from them ever again!!!!

bradleyp11
1/28/14

Not only do they have a great selection, but their customer service is amazing!

I see a lot of reviews talking about items not being in stock or an item taking a long time to ship, however, how many people actually contacted RaveReady.com after they didn't receive any notifications?

I emailed them back after a few days of not hearing anything about shipping and the nicest customer support person ever, let's call her "A", responded to my email within hours and let me know that my item was out of stock. Not a big deal to me because i know a lot of places don't have everything i want in stock. So i emailed her back another item that i wanted, within the hour she emailed me back letting me know it is in stock, she updated my order and that i would receive shipping information the next day!

I am blown away by their customer service, response time and overall business practices.

I will continue to shop here and will make sure that I tell all of my friends to shop at Rave Ready!

Thanks!

samantham13
1/27/14

This is The WORSTTTT Website to but anything from. I ordered a pair 2 pair of fluffies 3 months ago and have still NOT received them!!! First they called after a month of not recieving them and told me they would be in the mail in a week... that was 2 months ago. Every time you call their customer service it goes to voicemail forcing you to leave them an email that they never reply to!! If you're looking to buy anything for a rave make sure that you purchase a couple years in advance or NOT AT ALL!!

michellec45
1/20/14

They do not tell u that an item is out of stock or on back order. Then they ship it 2 or even 3 months later. REALLY!!! After 3 months I don't want the product by that time I reordered from someone else. Don't waste your time...order from someone else like Yandy. They have a better selection and Amazing customer service.

baileyh25
12/16/13

I honestly wanted to like raveready.com. they have an amazing selection of fluffies at good prices however this means NOTHING considering that you'll never receive your order. They don't tell you whenever you order that almost EVERYTHING on there website is on backorder (really thinking that they don't have an actual warehouse) & whenever you try to call them, you are on hold for about 2 minutes then a recording says to call back later or email them. I tried emailing them multiple times only to receive automatic responses saying my item should be back in stock within one week. 3 weeks went & I still only received that same email over & over again. Also this may be a coincidence but my card was compromised a few days after cancelling my order...hmmm... anyways! don't waste your time with this company. Take your business elsewhere (iheartraves.com)

davidl104
12/11/13

ive used raveready.com on multiple orders now. you wont find a better selection anywhere on the web! but what sold me and has made me a life long customer isn't the absolutely great selection... it is the amazing tech support. im an engineering and spend 10 hours a week on tech support and I have NEVER had a tech group this knowledgable or willing to help. idk if im supposed to name names in this but tech support has SAVED me on many occasions now:) be smart..... spend that hard earned money here and don't waste it somewhere else. thank you again guys n gals. see ya come rave time!!!!!!!;) annnnnd. since im currently on an open chat with this glorious tech support... let me give a huge thank you and shout out to ALEXIA-tech support guru! shes amazing. and needs a raise;) hint hint

sarahd40
12/10/13

First I should start off with saying, rave ready has the widest selection of rave wear than any other site I've shopped with. That being said, they have a huge warehouse of stock and inventory and you should order your items in ample time for them to be shipped. However I placed an order a little less than a month ago and they've already personally contacted me switch out an item on back order so I could get my purchase on time. And the customer service rep Alexia was a great help! Other places may send faster but guaranteed limited selection

tinao3
12/9/13

WHY IS THERE NO ZERO STARS?
STAY AWAY. THIS WEBSITE SUCKS.
I placed an order of about 5 items, 1.5 MONTHS ago, half of them is still "PROCESSING". The items were never listed as out of stock.

Placed another order about ONE MONTH ago, it still hasn't turned up yet, status is still "processing" while the item description said "in stock".
seriously?

TOO SLOW. NOT TRUTHFUL ABOUT THEIR ITEM STOCK.

will never ever buy from here again.

samanthas14
12/3/13

STAY AWAY. I placed two orders with RaveReady. The first was for about 10 items, many of which I wanted for an event a month out. After about a week and a half, I contacted customer service because I had not been charged nor had the status of my items changed. Per customer service, many of the items were on back order and they were "expecting a shipment to come in today." I checked the items on the site, and about 3/4 of them did NOT say out of stock, so I was a little confused. Magically, however, 1/2 my order shipped the next day. About 2 weeks later, the additional items were still outstanding. After another live chat session with customer service, a few more magically shipped. Two weeks later, I still have 3 items outstanding. I got in touch with Alexia, who was the only one who really seemed like she knew what she was doing. Per Alexia, 2 of those items were in stock and 1 was on backorder. BUT they had cancelled my order. I had not been charged, which I appreciated, but wasn't notified that it had been cancelled, nor did the order status switch from "Processing" to "Cancelled."

In the meantime, they had an excellent sale on fluffies so I placed an order for white fluffies about a month in a half in advance from when I needed them. No rush. A month later, STILL NO FLUFFIES. I have been told 3 conflicting things from people. First they were "expected to arrive today" which was 2 weeks ago. Then last week, when I was charged, I was told they were packed and awaiting pick up for shipment. Today I was told they are not in stock. They are still listed as in stock online.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING COMPANY TO WORK WITH AND THERE IS ALMOST NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCTS. Stay away. I would highly suggest iheartraves - fast shipping and much better customer service. Raveready customer representatives will straight up LIE to you with an exclamation point to get you to shut up.

joelm52
11/27/13

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
Do not buy from this company. They are unavailable when you try to call and check an order, their online chat is ALWAYS offline and they do not respond to email inquiries.
It's got scam written all over it.

paigem4
11/21/13

I ordered two items on this website on October 22nd. I hoped and expected to have both my items shipped and delivered by November 23rd which given my shipping and delivering estimed time, would be completely reasonable. However, after 2 weeks of no emails in regards to my items being shipped, I checked my order status to see that my items were still processing.. after two weeks! They hadn't even shipped. To top it all off when I called to talk to a representative, I would be put on hold for maybe one minute while I waited for a representative to take my call, and if nobody picked up, they would just hang up on me and I would have to call again. After about 15 tries to get ahold of somebody I emailed the customer support address and sent the same email about 5 times to get my point across. this was on november 10th, I didn't even get a response until yesterday.. November 21st.. what a joke! And when you call the automated message mentions numerous times how quickly you will get customer service by emailing them.. Not true. I do not reccommend this website. Buy from somewhere else or you will never see your items.

lisam77
10/25/13

Order placed in Feb. took the money but no merchandise!! Still and this is October. They answer the phone tell you someone will be with you shortly then come back on and tell you to email them, in which they do not respond.

brittanieb
10/22/13

No. Just don't do it.

I ordered a white lace top and red fluffies....

Instead they sent me a red lace top and still.... no fluffies. I thought the company looked really cool, but I should have just ordered from yandy. Super dissapointed. Never again.

soleias
10/14/13

There are so many items to choose from on this site with ranges in color. I received a pair of fluffies that perfectly fit the description on the webpage and were made from quality material. My package also arrived earlier than the time predicted. Overall, I had no problems.

milanad
9/21/13

So many color choices for fluffies on this site! Can't wait to buy another pair for halloween. I'm obsessed.

marwans4
9/20/13

This site has everything I need, Goin to life in color and got what I was missing from my outfit, From here on, this site will be the first on my list when looking for rave items.

shelliem
9/19/13

my order got to me within 3 days of placing the order, and everything was exactly as described. i love the extra stickers they sent me! thanks rave ready!

jackiel14
9/14/13

In one word I would describe Rave Ready as AWESOME. They offer a wide selection or rave attire and/or halloween outfit supplies. I have been completely satisfied with my purchases and love the products I have ordered. I would recommend Rave Ready to everyone because of their wide assortment of products and colors, easy checkout, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. Well done Rave Ready!

candaceannea
9/13/13

quality products, excellent customer service... Its a win win. Not to mention the gear is excellent and brought a lot of spectators to my corner in the nightclubs this and last weekend....

natashab5
9/10/13

Rave Ready has the most amazing customer service team that I've ever had to talk to! I ordered a furry hood, on September 1st. I got an email the next day (September 3rd) saying that it wasn't available along with links to other hoods I might have an interest in.
At first, I was discouraged by this, but then later found out that the company that was making the hood was going out of business. Learning this, I chose one of the furry hoods they recommended. I got my furry hood 3 short days later and couldn't be happier :). Oh, and the customer service isn't a computer, it was an actual person.

kellym53
9/3/13

This was the worst online experience I've ever had. I placed an order in early May for a costume event three weeks later (usually this is WAY more than enough time to receive an order from any other online store I've ever dealt with.) It did not arrive in time for my event and I had to purchase another costume. I wrote three emails asking when it might arrive and didn't receive a response for more than a month. They promised it would be shipped soon, so I waited. We exchanged a few more emails, they kept saying it would be a bit longer.....It is now September. My order still has not arrived. They tried getting me to change my order... Finally I simply cancelled it. Horrible. I would never, ever place an order with RaveReady again.

nikkyrosen
8/28/13

This is a really amazing website!! Apart from all their awesome clothing and accessories, I think the best part about Rave Ready is their staff! They are so friendly and helpful, I'll never shop anywhere else for rave attire!! The love!

kyleg16
8/28/13

I ordered a few things off Rave Ready for a few music festivals and absolutely love what i got! Has all the looks I am going for and too be honest I cant stop wearing their clothing now, even when I am not raving!

stephaniet12
8/27/13

I have been 100% satisfied every time I order from Rave Ready! Everything has come very quickly and surprises me every time. I don't order from any other rave site!

nykiis
8/23/13

RaveReady is the best site I've ever used for any rave gear! I never go anywhere else for anything for raves. It also has amazing and totally rocking clothing! Love this site so much!

maryp34
8/23/13

Their products are of great quality, and their prices are the lowest I've seen for the same or comparable products. I ordered my product and it arrived a few days later. I was very satisfied with my order with this company!

zoea1
8/23/13

In the past, rave ready wasn't AS good, but recently, they have been so much better and items have come on time, or before they were supposed to come. I am very impressed. Would order from again.

melanief
8/23/13

I ordered a handful of items from their website about a month & a half ago. They had almost everything I needed for the event I am planning on attending & at an incredibly affordable price. When I wasn't able to order something from their website I e-mailed them & they replied within a few hours. They were extremely courteous & apologized for any inconvenience. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Overall great company!

gregj15
8/22/13

I doubt half these reviews are real, I've made like 15 orders over the last few years and never once had a problem besides some items being out of stock. Their new instant messaging chat thing is great so you can talk to them right away without having to wait on hold.

jodyb10
8/15/13

I have a similar problem to all the reviews I have been reading on here.
I was sent an e-mail saying that the items were no longer in stock and that they should come in soon. I've never gotten my items, its been about four months. They have completely stopped e-mailing me back. I have lost all hope of getting my money back.
Please help me by filing a complaint with the American government so that this will not happen to anyone else.

johns435
7/17/13

Did anyone else get this bs email from them?

Hello,

We are currently waiting for a shipment from our manufacturer for the items that you ordered. Please be assured that as soon as we receive that said shipment, we will be able to promptly get your package out to you. We deeply apologize for the delay, and for any inconveniences we may have caused.

I find it funny how i send an email get no response, then right after calling and going straight to voice mail, i get this email response.

gregl17
7/11/13

I ordered some things on this website, however was pretty disappointed to find that I gave them the wrong shipping address. I talked to Alexia on LiveChat and my problem was quickly dealt with. She even gave me her email just in case anything went wrong, and I was very glad to know I was talking with a real, concerned, human being, rather than some computer that couldn't give less of a $#*! about my problem. This is a great website, and I'd recommend it to any true raver - Because god forbid, if a problem does happen, it will be dealt with someone that actually cares. And quickly too.

ashleyp20
7/2/13

I ordered led poi on 6/18 14 days later i have yet to recieve my package. I tried calling the number on the site but it doesn't go through. It can not be completed as dialed and asks to check if I have put in the correct number. From the reviews below i assume i got scammed and I can't find a way to track my package like they said I would. I found this site http://subtractme.com/tell-google-about-scam-rip-off-sites/ It may help everybody. Also if we all report it, hopefully no body else will get scammed.

robertk58
7/1/13

I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THESE THIEVES... NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE, AND BOTH OF MY EMAILS COMPLAINING THAT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE IN OVER TWO MONTHS HAVE GONE UNANSWERED. I'M PISSED!!!

reylenet
6/3/13

I ordered from this site 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my order. Their customer service hotline is a load of crap and nobody is ever available to speak with. Wish I woulda read the reviews before I put my order in. From the looks of everyone else's comments I think this site is a scam and I will never order from these @$$holes again!!!

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber