US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Raise.com reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 888-578-8422
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal

311 W Superior St.
Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Tel: 888-578-8422
support@raise.com
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

michaelc126

I purchased a physical gift card and after two weeks it still hadn't been shipped by the seller. (in 76 reviews)

kevinq4

Customer Service got back to me within 5 minutes and cancelled the order. (in 43 reviews)

bobatc

I contacted customer support immediately and received a new code within 12 hours. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jodil6
5/24/15

I had a question about how to print out a raise E-voucher that I purchased for a gift. April responded. I was most impressed that April reached out several times to be sure my issue was resolved. It turned out to be a simple fix that I should have been able to figure out on my own but she never made me feel like my question was dumb. She was timely and kind in her responses. I appreciate her help

ko683
5/24/15

I've had a couple of problems with the cards I've purchased on Raise, but each time they were dealt with quickly and professionally. It's what keeps me coming back to Raise and buying with them with confidence.

larrys69
5/23/15

April was great she took the time to help me get my voucher and was very pleasant the whole time.l

xiao-bangx
5/23/15

One of the sellers did not mail the gift card in time. After I contacted the support team, Blair worked on it very effectively and had it solved right away. I appreciate it!

tiffanyv3
5/22/15

I purchased a TJ Max gift card with 5% extra discount. However I forgot to apply the promo code before I checked out at the end. I emailed them right away and got refunded for the extra 5% amount within 24 hours. What a great customer service!!!

cherylm41
5/22/15

I had a problem with a gift cert at Olive Garden & the rep went above & beyond to make me happy. Will use Raise.com again to save some $$!

richk19
5/22/15

What outstanding customer service from this individual. He took the ball on following up on a missing cards situation and he never dropped it! Consistent communication until I had confirmed receipt of the purchased cards.

This was a fine example of what customer service consistently should be.
Thanks.

thaol1
5/21/15

Always happy with their customer service. Get back quickly and trustable website.

nataliez2
5/21/15

Working with raise customer support was a pleasure. My cards order took forever from the seller. I issued a status update and Finn followed up with me until I received my cards 2 weeks later.

jenniferw83
5/19/15

I have just been scammed. Bought a Red Lobster gift card on May 4, 2015, waited until May 16, 2015 to receive it, then checked the card number at Red Lobster before I gave it as a gift. The card had been closed; no money. Now I have the hassle of connecting Raise, and checking with my payment card about this transaction. NEVER AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT!

chrisr105
5/18/15

Each time a problem with a gift card occurs Raise customer service addresses the issue promptly and with a spirit of compassion. April in particular has worked to rectify a few issues that were completed in a very professional and expeditious manner. You Go Girl!!!

lizw21
5/18/15

My account was suspended because I didn't call them back. Every call to them took me at least 20 minutes to get to speak to the representative. Will never shop with them again!

danp57
5/17/15

Excellent service and follow through.

genet10
5/17/15

The member support rep was very helpful and courteous. I had a great experience.

roberts244
5/15/15

Gift Card showed as shipped, but nothing arrived after waiting the allotted time period. Finn double checked and after a day, the item updated with tracking information. Item arrived and I am very satisfied. Will continue to use Raise for all of my gift card needs.

josephh47
5/15/15

I had ordered 3 gift cards and had only received one. Customer service investigated and determined that there were 3 shipments. I subsequently received the two cards. Thank you.

larryl48
5/12/15

VERY VERRRRY GOOOOOD

annh38
5/10/15

April did a fantastic job of helping me - a new customer - when the e-mail came back "invalid recipient" and no one was manning the chat line this morning. April made sure I was taken care on the phone...and did a great job of comforting my nervousness! Thanks much!

yasamanj
5/7/15

I bought my very first gift card last night... On the app said that my order was "pending". I called to ask about the $5 discount for brand new customers, when the rep told me that I need to talk to another rep. The new rep started asking me regarding my past billing addresses and such... I mean I have never gone through this sort of questions except when dealing with government websites and insurance companies... When I asked her why I was being questioned, she couldn't answer in a professional manner... I honestly didn't have a good experience... So I will not be shopping from this website anymore!

elainer6
5/7/15

Have been shopping with Raise.com for sometimes, nice experience.

rono7
5/3/15

worked hard at trying to help me.

danag22
5/3/15

Lizzy was such an amazing phone rep. She's a great asset to your team. After she found out it was my first time using your site, she walked be through the entire process, and even checked to make sure there was nothing delaying the transaction. The transaction went through in no time. I will recommend Raise to my friends!

trentp9
5/2/15

I do a lot of Gift Card Orders on Raise. I rely on them for my business. I appreciate what Raise has to offer. Great customer service and always making improvements for the future. Thank you Raise.

xinhongy
4/27/15

Raise.com asks too much personal information even SSN. It's a scam!

Tip for consumers: They ask too much personal info!

rayg29
4/27/15

I had a problem with a Subway card I ordered that was shipped with a zero balance. I contacted Raise and spoke / chatted with Ashley and got a full refund very quickly and without any hassles.

georgeg58
4/26/15

I had, by mistake, selected the wrong withdrawal option and needed it undone. With one email it was all resolved in a few minutes. Fantastic customer service.

amyw72
4/26/15

Finn took care of my issue and taught me how to deal with it if/when it happens again!
He even sent me a follow up email telling me to enjoy my meal this evening, so personal!

Thanks for the help!

beckym11
4/21/15

Went fine once I figured out how to print it! Lots of choices!

charlesr36
4/20/15

Operating problem that can sometimes arise. Mine was quickly solved by Finn, and I'm back "on happy" with Raise.

Charles Ruffing

pattyk6
4/18/15

I spoke to Finn today, I was completely confused about how to sign in and place an order Finn was absolutely wonderful he walked me through step-by-step he made it so easy for me to understand he is a credit to your company.He was such a pleasure to speak with, very very friendly very very helpful I can't say enough good things about him. great customer experience!!!

shrirajd
4/16/15

It was pleasure speaking to Finn. He resolved my issue promptly

weijial1
4/13/15

I was not able to get the pin number for my order, but Tiffany was the one who helped. She was really professional and get this issue resolved so quickly. She is the best.

rayc46
4/12/15

Bobby listened to my problem and took decisive measures to fix the problem. He is a great asset to your company

xiufenl
4/12/15

Finn is the best customer service I have ever met. Yesterday, I want to buy a laptop at staples, so I bought ten gift card each with $50. But the manager in store told me I can only use up to 4 for the purchase...So I called Raise customer service line 8am this morning. And then I met the wonderful customer service Finn. At the beginning, I asked whether I can combine 10 gift card in to 1. Finn said raise can not do that but he said give him couple of minutes to check whether more information can be found. Couple of minutes later, he did not find a way to combine these gift card, however, he give me wonderful news! Staples can use up to 10 gift cards if I print out the vouchers! I was so surprised and asked where he got the wonderful information. He then said he called the staples customer service using the couple of minutes. I really appreciate raise, and really happy that raise has so smart and helpful customer service.

danb104

helpful, kind, patient

ashleyk24
4/12/15

I asked a question about my check and received a quick response from one of the Raise team members, Finn. He looked into the matter for me and even emailed me later following up.

jasons129
4/11/15

I needed a refund and the operator was beyond hellful. I have used this app for a long time and will continue ro do do!

sallym22
4/9/15

I had not received a gift card after 2 1/2 weeks so I called and talked to Clark who researched it and then explained to me what was going on. Two days later the card showed up. Thank you Clark.

barbarab66
4/6/15

Didn't make me feel foolish when I thought the card didn't work...I'm the one that made an error, very polite,courteous

guangy
4/5/15

very helpful very responsive!

lindseyt7
4/2/15

**EDIT** Despite what they told me on the phone, they issued a full refund for the amount I paid. A representative who followed up with me was great and seemed to reiterate their policies as found online, which would be buyer protection. Perhaps the representative I reached the first time was mistaken, but the inconsistency is a bit worrisome. They resolved my situation but not without significant time and effort on my part.

Bought two $25 gift cards to Smashburger and was able to confirm the balance upon arrival. Used them each once; went back a second time and the balance was $0 on each!

Raise will neither refund the amount I paid NOR the remaining balance (less than what I paid). They say they will process a refund on a percentage of the balance....

No protection for consumers if someone keeps the gift card information; therefore, I will NOT be using this company again. Haven't had any trouble with another company, I'll stick with them in the future.

Tip for consumers: Don't spend any more money on a gift card that you aren't willing to throw away in case something goes awry. The company won't back your money.

ravin23
3/30/15

Clark understood the situation and helped out, that too on a Friday evening. I was able to go online and use the cards immediately and purchase what I wanted to. Thank you soo much..

helens52
3/30/15

Any time that I have needed assistance customer service was polite, respectful & extremely quick in resolving any issues. If I send an email, customer service has responded promptly in email. When returning a call everyone that I have dealt with has been the exact perfection of who you would want to take care of you as a representative. The staff is wonderful. Raise truly stands behind ALL gift cards that are sold on their site. I would give them 10 stars if I could for being so proactive in making sure that all issues are to ones satisfaction & making me feel like a very valued customer.

kimd39
3/28/15

Went to BELK yesterday to buy some clothes for my gbaby, picked out what I wanted, got an approx amt needed, got on my iPad and purchased a card and within minutes, it was in my wallet and went to check out and saved an additional 13% on top of the 65% I was getting inthe store!! I LOVE saying money!!

Tip for consumers: So far so good for me!!

samh69
3/27/15

I recently had a problem with a Famous Dave's e-Giftcard I purchased from Raise. Since it was one of the first times I purchased an e-Gift card I was a little concerned when the waiter said it didn't work. I sent an e-mail to Raise customer support and had a response in less than 12 hours. In less than 24 hours I was promised a refund that appeared on my credit card account a short time later.

Super customer support in all ways. They've made me a loyal customer.

rameeza
3/24/15

Fantastic, friendly, and fast service from Lizzy.
I messed up a few times in interrupting her but she was so kind and didn't yell at me for it. I didn't do it on purpose, I just have difficulty talking on the phone without interrupting people. Despite this, Lizzy never made me feel bad about it and I thank her greatly for her patience and assistance.

loisl11
3/22/15

I buy a lot of discount gift cards and have been buying them for YEARS. I have never had such GREAT customer service as I did today from a gal named Blair at Raise.com. When I needed QUICK service and an understanding representative no other online discount card site came through as quickly as Raise.com. I am disappointed in other sites, but this site gets a five star plus review from ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER! Buying cards from them, IS A PLEASURE!

rmc1
3/21/15

dear clark
it was a pleasure talking to you and i really appreciate your patience on me especially i dont have knowledge in computer but still you guided me through
if im giving a chance to talk to your CEO im gonna tell him that of all the technical support tech that i have encountered your are the most kind hearted patience, and caring person. im gonna tell your boss that you are an exceptional tech that i have encountered you deserve promotion and a good salary
"til then thanks a lot and goodnight

bettyb23
3/17/15

I've been a loyal Raise customer for a year and a half and love that we can purchase gift cards at a discounted rate. Occasionally we have had issues with a e-gift card card showing it wasn't activated but Raise Customer Service always comes through and provides quick follow up (typically same day response on email) and resolution by refunding our original purchase price. Thanks for the excellent customer service!

triciad3
3/17/15

So far, I have experienced excellent customer service from every customer service rep I have been in contact with. This is a big deal. Most organizations appear to give you the run around and lots of automated phone calls. I was able to contact Raise.com via instant message on their site and chat with a very nice guy who looked into my question and then forward me onto the correct people to take care of and resolve my questions. He told me to expect a response withing the next 2 to 3 days. I heard back from Maria - Member Services with my resolutions within 15 hours. So very awesome. Thank you Raise.com!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raise.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It seems that many customers had unsatisfactory experiences purchasing gift cards that had no balance. what assurance do I have as a customer that if I purchase gift card and it does not have the correct balance I will be reimbursed?
Answer
dawnm27
A: Phillip D. has a terrific explanation on how to use the cards. I've only had one card go bad (an AMC card) due to credit card fraud on the part of the seller. I had planned on using the card over the summer and was very close to the 60-day mark when it was zeroed out. For that reason, I now only buy cards I plan to use immediately. They can still be a great way to save money, if used carefully. I was unaware that Starbucks could zero out the balance even after it's transferred - thanks for posting M.A.
4/13/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I am considering buying a raise gift card to Lowes. I have never bought a gift card through here before and want to know if it is safe and if Lowes will take it. I called Lowes and they said they never heard of Raise and its best if I didn't do it. Has anyone bought a Lowes gift card from Raise and KNOW if they accept them? Its the ones that you print off and take to the store.
4/16/15
Answer
amyk31
A: I was at a Lowes in Cleveland, Ohio last night and they would not accept my e-giftcard from here. We just completed 3 bathroom renos and used a few grand worth of Lowes cards purchased through Raise and never had a problem until last night. Not sure if it's a store policy or new corporate one. I will be reaching out to corporate this week. Four workers couldn't give me an answer.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Raise.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

79 Coupons for Raise.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Raise.com to save!
Go to Raise.com