US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

allisonl23

I have received responses from customer service within seconds (seriously!), not days or weeks like other sites. (in 6 reviews)

elizabetha16

And, as an added incentive, their cash out is usually done within 24 hours with no minimum required. (in 3 reviews)

wandab3

I can also play games and interact with other members on their Facebook page. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

allisonl23
5/7/15

I have been an active member of QuickRewards.net for several years now. Able to cash out for any amount at any time. No minimums, no waiting several months for a big fat payment!
You can make as much or as little as you want. I have a goal of $1/day that is easily doubled if not tripled!

kevinf32
5/7/15

I have been a member of quick rewards for over 5 years. They are probably the easiest survey site to deal with. They pay quickly generally within 24 hours to PayPal during the week. Weekends and holidays may cause a delay. If I have a problem with a survey that I spent about 15 minutes on And the survey has a technical issue. I can contact support@quickrewards.com. So long as I provide the information about the survey (value, subject, title or number) I am credited for the survey. Dmitry and Paige in customer support are great at helping me with any questions or concerns. I have quit several sites due to poor customer service. I would hire them both to work for me and have told them so.

jeffe406
5/7/15

Been a member for a couple years now and its one of my favorite survey sites. They have multiple ways to earn like surveys, using coupons, and cashback on stuff you buy. I just tend to stick with surveys tho. Most surveys are usually anywhere from 50 cents to a dollar. QR just hosts these surveys so they have no control over the pricing or time limits. You may at times get 50 cents for doing a 30 minute survey and other times get a dollar for a 5 minute one. The surveys usually credit in 2 different ways. Some surveys credit withen the day while other surveys might not credit till the following Monday. If I have ever had creditting problems they were always quick to resolve the problem. Usually withen a couple hours but always withen 2 days. I have never had a problem with recieving rewards and recieve them pretty fast. Amazon gift cards are usually emailed by next day and physical gift cards usually take 1 or 2 weeks. I dont use pay pal so cant really give any feedback on that. I usually make anywhere from 400 to 500 dollars a year. Ive seen some people make a little more and a little less. Depends on how much effort you want to put into it. Wont make you a millionaire but is a good way to put a little away for a rainy day or save up for holidays or birthdays.

poope
5/7/15

You only get credit for about 1/5 of the surveys you complete, and they take like 30 or 40 minutes each. So you are basically wasting about 10 hours of your life to earn less than one dollar.
THEN it takes 3 to 7 days to credited IF you ever do!
THEN it takes 3 more days for Quick Rewards to send the credit to Paypal.
THEN Paypal rips you off by holding onto the money for 5 more days.
Took two weeks to get paid $2.01 for about 25 hours of my life.
There is nothing QUICK (or honest) about QuickRewards,net!!!

morganm31
4/9/15

Despite the dated look of the webpage, this is one of the best survey sites I've found! Quick to accumulate points and to pay out, with the benefit of cashing out at any amount - even a penny. Totally worth it. When I concentrate on surveys I've earned $21 in just 2 weeks there.

Sign up for the emails, you'll get a ton every day but it's easier than figuring out their website.

shavonc
11/18/14

I love this site. Out of all the PTC site I've tried, and I've tried a lot this was the only one who paid me.

stoyan1
10/17/14

To Dmitry B (concerning reviewer jianxiong h.). : On opinionrouter.com 2nd step says - Take a survey , all countries are allowed.

shannonl20
10/12/14

i made 11.51 in one day love quick rewards

dianaj7
7/20/14

I have been a member of quickrewards.net for a year now and I love this site. Instant prompt fast Paypal payments whenever I want to Cashout to shop online and the money is in my Paypal Account the next day! :) Quickrewards is a legitimate site and I give it 5 Gold Reward Stars keep up the good work guys!

jazminew1
6/10/14

Quick rewards is a fantastic site, despite of me being fith teen but i am turning sixteen this july. I sign up for quickrewards and its the best survey site that i have ever been on in my time with gpt site's. I think quickrewards pays you a great amout of money. I really enjoy quickrewards friendly service!

elizabetha16
12/24/13

It gives me pleasure to be able to write a review on QuickRewards.net! I have been a member for a number of years, & have always had a positive experience. It is not a "get rich quick website" (Is there even such a thing?). But, you can make a decent amount of money by participating in their various offerings - shopping through their web site, surveys, trivia, etc. And, it is a fun website! Interaction with other members is available through their Facebook page! If one encounters any issues, their customer support is top-notch. And, as an added incentive, their cash out is usually done within 24 hours with no minimum required. I highly recommend QuickRewards.net!

debbiel15
12/22/13

I have been a member of the site for several years, and highly recommend it. If you do surveys, this is the best site I've found. There are a large number of surveys, and most credit quickly and pay well. There are also numerous ways to earn cash (daily clicks, shopping, etc) The best part of the site is the customer service. Email questions are answered quickly and payout request are also done very quickly.

wandab3
12/22/13

I have been a member of QuickRewards for several years now and would never leave. Compared to other survey and earnings sites that I belong to, they are by far the fastest and best in customer service and pay outs. Payments are usually posted to my PayPal account within 24 hours and never take more than 48 hours. What is really nice is that you can cash out ANY amount that you want - even $1.00! No waiting until you have earned a minimum amount and then waiting weeks to get it. Or you can choose from Amazon gift codes or gift cards to many different stores/restaurants. There is also many different ways to make a little money, including surveys, video watching, sign ups, radio listening, and cash back from many stores for your on-line shopping. I can also play games and interact with other members on their Facebook page. You won't get rich - those sites are scams - but you will earn some "Quick Rewards" and you won't find another survey company who treats their members better or values them more!

philt8
12/22/13

Not a site that will "make you rich", but they don't promise that! A good place for some spare change and some great shopping tips and coupons.

The surveys have some very interesting topics. Occasionally there are some that don't work, but it is usually on the end of the Marketing company, not QR.

Fun games on their connected Facebook page - daily games and some occasional "bonus" games. The community is also very helpful when someone posts a topic or a question.

Not the fanciest graphics, but a simple, honest site. I was very suspect at first, worried about viruses or a scam, but have yet to have any adverse problems (I run my virus check regularly, and I get more from my "friends" emails!)

Great response from the support folks, very responsive to ideas. They continually try to add new sources for revenue....and fun. Check them out!

marcieb1
12/22/13

I've been with this site for about as long as it has existed. Two reasons keep me happy most of all: 1) FANTASTIC customer service 2) ALWAYS has paid out on time and always faster than any site I have ever used. If shopping, you have hoards of stores to select from and to receive cash back. If you love trivia, you have plenty of opportunities there. Games, you'll find some! Surveys that pay - they have that too. Your opportunities for earning cash right out of thin air, for things you do online for no pay, are numerous. I have over 200 referrals and earn from them too. I love QuickRewards.net.

desirer
12/17/13

I have been a member for awhile now and the 1st tIme I cashed out everything went well now every time I try to cash out now it does nothing

philh11
10/11/13

I have been a member of quick rewards for 2 years and at first I didn't earn a lot but I talked with others and learned tips and now its a good source of easy extra money! Yeah it's not a lot but I combine it with other sites I do and it all adds up. I've never had a problem cashing out and their customer service is good at replying to any questions you nay have. There are a lot of similiar on line earning sites...some are scams but I can say they aren't. I love them as much as Inbox Dollars.

vony1
5/22/13

this conservative thieves do not allow to unsubscribe. There is NOT a way to do itin most computers

jianxiongh
10/10/12

HORRIBLE. I was excited that I earned 1 dollar when I did offer on quickreward. So, I am very happy to withdraw it by paypal and see whether it's a legit or scam. The next several days When I log in my account, they said it's invalid account and said I use some proxy. what an excuse! If I did proxy, Would I got only ONE DOLLAR. I did nothing illegal activities They just give such an excuse then they could cancel your account by using a 'groundless proof' I WOULD NOT recommend it to anyone. They are tons of other trusty and similar websites.

clemsonl
11/22/11

I absolutely love this site! I've been using it for several years and they pay very quickly! Highly recommended. Please don't ever go down!

darmondl
7/12/10

its a rip off. i made 7000 something dollars and now they want let me access my account when i try to log in. then they deleted my account when i sent them a message talking about it.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuickRewards Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do I keep having account issues when doing "your surveys survey?" Is it because I am doing some of the surveys on mobile? Just got it reset a few days ago, and now I am not able to do them again.
7/16/15
Answer
dmitryb
A: Hi Debra, Can you please email support@quickrewards.net so that they can troubleshoot with you.
7/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Can I receive visa gift cards and can I sign up in australia
4 weeks ago
Answer
kevinf32
A: I just checked the cash out store. No visa rewards. They do offer PayPal, which you can get a prepaid debit card from. This is how I typically cash out.
Currently only residents of the UK, Canada and USA accepted for membership.
Sorry
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuickRewards Network staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
QuickRewards Network?