US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 135 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 497 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 469 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davidl184

I've won 4 times.

daniellek8
5/9/15

The customer service was amazing! Very courteous, knowledgeable, prompt and helpful!

juliannaj1
5/9/15

At first my claim was dismissed, but I sent more info and my bids were given back to me.

susand49
5/9/15

I made a ridiculous (though honest) mistake. Qui bids responded and fixed it faster than I ever thought possible. Absolute integrity!

frankb75
5/9/15

I contacted quibids about a promotional offer I received by email. The offer indicated I could receive 25 free bids if I completed a Buy Now option on the product in question. The product is not available for my bidding/auction is not available for my participation. I sent an email to quibids about this and felt I was just giving some feedback. Within 30 minutes of submitting my feed back/email through customer support I was credited with 25 bids. That was entirely unexpected. Thank you quibids for making sure your members are treated so well. That is why quibids is the best online auction site on the internet

jazminee
5/8/15

He answered my question with no run around

diannr1
5/8/15

Perfect!

stacyc21
5/7/15

already given

deew20
5/7/15

My granddaughter (14) had signed me up for this site. When I found out, I promptly took action and the support person I delt with was very professional and quick in helping me resolve the problem. At a future date I will probably join this site on my own.

jimn28
5/6/15

It was quick and effecient

sharrong1

Thanks again

ianb63
5/6/15

The "you choose it button" was not being displayed onscreen.
The agents guided me through the steps to access the "you choose it button".

cherylm39
5/6/15

IT TOOK ME A FEW TIMES TO LEARN, AND TO LOSE A FEW BIDS, BUT I HAVE WON 12 AUCTIONS WITHIN 28 DAY PERIOD. HAVE HAD PROMPT RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I ENJOY QUIBIDS.

maryu13

very good

jacobt15
5/5/15

Having an automatic $60 starter pack is not a smart idea in my opinion. The bidding system is not how a bidding system should work, totaling up your bids even though you are only at "x" amount, which put me off from using quibids.

chrystalm
5/4/15

Your customer service dep't is excellent .. your people were right on top of my
request immediately. Thank you kindly. The thing is .. I only use PayPal but it
was not a 'pay' option .. and too .. I could not find anywhere to 'unsubscribe' so
I had to e-mail your company. Thank you anyway. .. Chrys ..

angelas57
5/4/15

Genaro was very helpful. I am a first timer and wanted to cancel. He did so without any hassle. Thank you.

theoriaj
5/4/15

Enjoy bidding on item that I need

michaelm259
5/4/15

Please, refer to the last statement I made about QuiBids and their Awesome Customer Service Representative, Tammie.
I knew nothing about how QuiBids worked. Tammie was able to help me by guiding me through the system explaining very carefully, answering every question I had along the way; questioning me to see if I understood what she explained. Throughout the entire time, she was very friendly, patient, upbeat, happy about the company and her job. She then let me go to explore the system on my own, and begin searching for products which I am interested in purchasing. She left me in a manner that if I had any question or problem, that I should call Customer Support and she or someone would help me.
Thank you Tammie and thank you QuiBids.
Sincerely,
Michael

manuelp15
5/4/15

DID NOT USED THE SERVICES. THE ONLY REASON FOR SUBMITTING MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE INFORMATION WOULD ONLY BE USED IN THE EVENT THAT I BOUGHT ANYTHING.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU REVERSE THE $60.00 CHARGED.
THANKS, MANUEL E. PEREZ SR.

ralphp19
5/4/15

I had a problem and you took care of it . I didn't think you would resolve it so quick. But you did. Thanks so much.

donnas65

thuyn5

Very good !

carlr19
5/1/15

I was reimbursed a purchase I made by mistake

anthonyc68

good

loisb14
5/1/15

The best customer service ever!

henryy4
5/1/15

So I won one auction and lost 3 and used the buy now option. A week later I still haven't gotten my items so I logged back into my account and see that my order history is EMPTY. I took screen shots of all 4 orders and I have the order numbers to prove it. I contacted them via email and they gave me a number n extension number to call. I call it and NOBODY ANSWERED. So I emailed them again telling them nobody answered and to just give me an email address where I can send them the screenshots of my orders. Then I got an email back saying I violated their terms and condition and they're disabling my account. WHAT?????? They didn't even tell me what terms and conditions I violated. They're just too lazy to deal with it and their customer services is the WORST EVER.

nelsonp8
5/1/15

I won the Taylormade R-15, 10.5 degree white driver thinking I would be able to select a black driver at checkout. The representative discovered that the black driver was not an option in the regular flex that I wanted.

junew12
5/1/15

It didn't take long for your company to answer my request....I can't pay 60 dollars to do bids ...I just wanted to try one not 60....so requested to be taken off your list...thanking u for your quick reponse....good luck in future endeavours

glendam4
5/1/15

I had a question regarding a Buy Now item. The response was quick and answered my question.

mayk18

No comment

jerrym53
4/30/15

when i opened my acct i wanted to just browse before playing then I learned by email that I had purchased $60 bid pkg site needs to be more specific about rules on buying pkgs

susiek4
4/30/15

Already did in the first screen

marleem
4/30/15

Really easy to work with and very understanding.

edyieh
4/29/15

Love your company. Make sure you have my address correct . Edyie Hendrickson 11223 115Th St N Largo , Fl 33778

tonym91
4/29/15

QB support was very quick to respond and stayed with my problem until it was resolved. Thanks.

sophial6
4/29/15

I was not sure how quidbids works and am still unsure...I was erroneously charged...but was quickly reimbursed. . Thank You Quibids

scottm106
4/29/15

No hassle, I just said what I was needing help with n it was taken care of before I had even realized it was done

patriciam58

Very good. Quick response

cheryp

My experience was great!

allens34

Excellentance!

annam101
4/28/15

they answered my question with a honest answer

larrys67
4/28/15

I have had a gambling problem for years and my family was extremely disgusted about me joining QuiBids. After I joined QuiBids, I quickly annul my membership and Customer Service was gracious in returning a refund at my request.

barbaram64
4/28/15

Signed up in error. Asked for a refund and my e mail was answered promptly and money was credited back. Thank you for understanding.

richq1

Very Very Good

robinleeb
4/27/15

Called to ask if I could get a refund due to an accidental hit of the site to buy bids.The gentleman that answered the phone said no problem he could fix the problem one two three.I couldn't thank him enough.He was wonderful.Polite,sweet and made me feel like a VIP.I'm more than pleased with QuiBids!!

jennyb26

excellent service

richk17
4/27/15

treasure cove kept freezing was cleared in a timely fashion

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
5/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids