US Government's NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 151 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 508 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 482 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patricka24
6/11/15

did not understand the method are why I was charged after having done nothing I did not bid nor did I try to.. please refrain from using my card, and please provide a phone number to call to talk to someone.

majedh1
6/11/15

This company is very honest one. Unfortunately I have read well all instrcutions and accordingly I have made a mistake in registering with them and deducted some money that I was tending to. But when I discussed with them the issue they showed extremely understanding position and solved the issue to my expectation.

markh154
6/11/15

I had no problem with how they took care of my issue

joanh32
6/10/15

quick and very good response

donnaj4

great

missyk1

Very good

maggiek5
6/10/15

Impressed by the way my complaint was dealt with!!

jean-philippel
6/10/15

It's a simple and pleasant experience to shop and bid on QuiBids.

markk73
6/5/15

He confirmed tracking number was wrong and told me that delivery of TV was today so I could prepare.

franki157
6/5/15

Bought something I didn't want and customer service was great.

angies25
6/5/15

I had a problem it was dealt with immediatley and I was very impressed

anar32
6/5/15

I sign in and when they ask me for my credit card I put it in (mistake) then when I press continue then they charge me $60 for a 100 bits and sure they charge my account right away. My understanding was that they charge .60 per bid and I didn't even bit anything but then I email them to refund the money and they email me back that it would take 5 working days to get it back on my account. The response was quick but the refund will take days.

luanns2
6/5/15

I was pleasantly surprised with the quick response to my inquiry. I was also impressed by the fact that I was refunded without my having to ask.

qazim
6/5/15

I love quibids. You almost get free stuff.

pattya4

Excellent resolution

charlesw54

Excellent

reslane
6/4/15

I asked to reactivate my account. couple hours later I received an email to notify me about that my account has been reactivated.

rebeccas58
6/4/15

He was very capable and dealt with my problem quickly and accurately.

dennisb71
6/4/15

lost in the approach. Support took care of everything. Thank you

yvettee
6/4/15

So easy to get a real person who strived to resolve my problem fadt

timw43
6/4/15

You can find a bargain with some luck but for the most part you will be wasting your time.

markl123
6/4/15

I am disabled. Today was not a good day for me. I kept on giving the rep, Alicia (?), incorrect information. She was patient with me while I finally told her what she needed to know. My problem was resolved.

robbs1
6/4/15

Other than the sometimes fascinating deals to be sorta kinda had, my initial experience after sign-up was BAD. It appears that there is a screen where you enter your CC # and info. To the left is a big fancy box talking about buying 100 bids. For $60. No where was there a check off box stating that one would like to buy these bids. I filled in my CC info and clicked on the great big "I'm Ready to Start Winning!" box.

Within 3 minutes I got an email stating that I bought 100 bids for $60. What?! I sent an email to customer support stating my dissatisfaction over their (self-perceived) hoodwink of my CC and me. I went on to their site and utilized their "auto-bid" feature to try and spend those bids ASAP.

I just got an email from customer service saying that my account had been deactivated and a refund was put in for $47.25 back to my CC. Bravo, Quibids!! Bravo! That is why I gave this operation TWO whole stars. The auto-bid thing didn't seem to work (again, self-perceived). The items I had some passing interest in were not open to bidding, but as "Buy Now". The selection of items was limited, altho' there were many MANY bid bundles up for auction.

Anyway, I was not satisfied with this operation (except the very prompt refund of my CC!) If you are an eBay fanatic, give QB a shot. But, I don't recommend it...

Tip for consumers: UNDERSTAND!! When you sign up, you MUST buy a 100 pack of bids for $60. You Do NOT Have A Choice!!!
Read the QuiBids 101 and their help section before joining. If you understand what is said there, go looking for reviews on bidding processes and read those. When you feel that you have a good grasp of how QuiBids works, do some more research. Because if you don't, and you contact their customer support... well, I was amazed at the condescension I got in their need to explain this, that, AND the

carolynk6
6/4/15

I seen how much they cost,then I returned to my page and seen I had 100 already. So I went to bid and was checking everything out. I received a call from my card, that's how I found out I was charged.

robbinf1
6/4/15

I was curious about the site and did not realize I would be billed. I clicked on the online chat and received credit to my account.

lindar68
6/4/15

My experience ended on a good note. I only wanted to view the site to see if it was any different than another site which is partnered with the site, but I did not intend to be charge before I was really ready to order or place a bid. I contacted the support and they were sensitive to my concerns and proved that customers are important the the company.

wendyk6
6/3/15

I had visited the Quibid website and accidentally bought a bid pack for $60. The money was refunded to my credit card after I sent an e-mail to customer support service and explained the situation. The refund was speedy and the problem that happened for me was explained so I understood how and why it happened.
They were very helpful
Thank you support at Quibids!

chrisl97

as outlined in previous

claudiac18

Expeditious

emilm19
6/3/15

Thomas responded quickly and was very clear in his answer to my question.

willief14

Helpful and courteous

vickien1
6/3/15

I joined Quibids without realizing exactly how it worked. When I changed my mind they deactivated my account immediately. I am very pleased with how quickly my problem was solved.

maej2
6/3/15

I thought I lost 60.00 and I got up set but refunding my money back and I thank you for that you get 5star for such a good job the way you respond to my email I will pass you all to my family and friends

helenp18
6/3/15

After being a very happy and successful member for many years I had become disappointed in what was being offered I believe Quibids is going back again and I for one, couldn't be happier about it. Quibids has always had the best customer service and the best quality and brand name items. Their policies are good and their auctions are fair. Their retail prices for items are also right on the money. I have checked this many times and find other sites highly inflate their retail prices so you think you are getting a better deal. I am so glad Quibids is ethical too. I have complained to other sites about their pricing and they try to first say it is an average (it is not), then say it is close (it is not). Overall, you get good, honest auctions and great deals. This is why I love Quibids!!!

joellyno
6/3/15

I did an online chat and was helped immediately.

andreac67
6/2/15

There was an error with billing. I emailed the customer service department and they fixed it right away.

claudiob16
6/2/15

I have nice experiences with Quibids thanks

loril16
6/2/15

When I have to contact QuiBids I always know they will resolve my problem. They have wonderful customer Service staff.

bevq
6/2/15

I was experiencing problems completing a game. I emailed, received a quick response and the problem was fixed right away. This is amazing considering
my experience with other sites was far from "A quick response" and took a long time to correct.
This is just one of the many reasons I like QuiBids.

suea17
6/1/15

Very quick and responsive credited my account the next day I was amazed!

donnas69
6/1/15

the young lady did her utmost to help and explain everything to help me solve my problem. THANKYOU VERY MUCH

deborahn7
6/1/15

It's thrilling! I strongly advise newcomers to take the QuiBids 101. Very good info. I have won 4 auctions, approximately $80+ worth of merchandise and I only spent 26 or 27 cents total. I realize I've wasted some bids trying for the higher dollar items. It's going to take more experience. I enjoy just watching others bid. I haven't had this much fun at the casino. At least with QuiBids, I get something for a little of nothinhg

catonyac
6/1/15

Great way to bid on things

alissaf
6/1/15

With all honesty I can't really review it. Because I didn't use it. It's not what I thought it was. But however my customer service experience was great. Fast & efficient.

bethk11

Quick response

marks241
5/31/15

I encountered a problem with receiving a partially damaged product. Quibids Support responded promptly and resolved the issue quickly. Great Service!
In 3 years I have never encountered anything that wasn't resolved promptly and to my satisfaction.

jamesp150
5/31/15

Got back to me right away..:)

lindas160
5/31/15

I won a pair or butterfly earrings and one was faulty. QuiBids replaced the pair without a fuss.

shirleyd21

Request for refund.

wendyi4
5/31/15

very faster at returning my question that i asked

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
erikg11
A: Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php
3/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids