US Government's NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 243 reviews)

billym29

It's right there on the SAME PAGE as the credit card form. (in 115 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 562 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brendao7
11/17/15

I went on QuiBids and became a member then decided I did not want to bid I did not realize money would be taken out of my account without bidding .I became upset and panicked and kept emailing customer service which confused them but they handled it and was great with me and took care of everything

ronh64

See above

jeanetten3

Very satisfactory

louiseb43
11/17/15

recently signed up for quibids before reading all rules....accidentally bought a product....e-mailed customer support and explained what happened and problem resolved within an hour...no problems whatsoever

paulinef7
11/16/15

I was very pleased I did not have to wait a long period of time as in cases with other experiences I've had in the past .my questions were addressed and handled quickly .

pennyb19
11/16/15

I requested a refund and received it.

robertw194
11/16/15

I went to reviewopedia.com and the site is filled with quibids unhappy ripped off customers. Like I said in my last review....AVOID

olanrewajuf
11/15/15

It's my first time on the site and I find it quite easy to use with no complications whatsoever especially with a new user, when you go through the help centre on the site, you will find everything you need on there.
Well not a good thing that it's not available in my country yet.

francesh37

very good

marinab7
11/15/15

Very quick and clear info provided

mikeg144
11/15/15

It was taken care of fast.

lucys36
11/15/15

After I had signed unto QuiBids I found it not to be what I was looking for...I immediately contacted your support team and requested a cancellation of my account...Within hours they had answered via email that my account was cancelled and a refund made to my Visa....Thank you for your fast service...

Lucy Spence

bettyg15
11/15/15

Refund when i bought by ancient

jamesp186
11/15/15

i requested my order be cancelled, an it was.

celoioapoilu
11/15/15

I have a wonderful experience with the customer service team!

captaino
11/15/15

I tried but it didn't work; however, QuiBids refunded my unused money. Awesome customer service.

hollym23
11/14/15

I was registering and it asked for credit card number, I thought it might be to keep on record for future orders. I received a conformation email for a $60. order. I paniced & was upset. I explained what happened & I have no money in my bank account. Customer service refunded me. I am so grateful! Thank You!

wendyl31
11/14/15

i had a problem with my postal code and the guy was very helpful

bearlyb
11/13/15

I tried a few different items and won none. It seemed that as soon as I would switch away from the bidding webpage - even for less than a minute - someone would win the auction. Seems suspicious.

idrisse

fair enough

brandons49
11/13/15

I have never won anything off of quibids and always got outbid by someone.

nilooa

quick. no hassle.

cathlenel

It was taken care of right away every thing resolved in less then 5 minutes

haroldb31
11/12/15

Logged on and filled in the initial form to learn about QuiBid's site. If the information I needed to make an informed decision about joining were easier to peruse, I might not have joined. The initial charge to my credit card caused me to reconsider being a member.

dianep40
11/12/15

The live chat folks are polite, quick, knowledgeable, and helpful. They certainly made my experience with Quibids more enjoyable and less frustrating. I'm sure my value score will go up as I learn more about the way the auction works and how to be more successful. I did win 2 auctions today! My first try at this sort of thing!

marka123
11/12/15

I misread something and didn't realize the amount..I didn't have that much to spare till payday and they refunded my unused bids no questions asked. If I find I have the extra money to play around and try it out I will because of this.

gloriaj9
11/11/15

I didn't really expect anybody to be at home on the customer service web-site ,but they were. I wish they could talk to the people at Sammy dress. Those people are horrible.

gloriam22
11/10/15

I was very happy with the support I received from QuiBids, and how quickly they
resolved my problem. Thank you so much.

robertc186
11/9/15

So far so good....just to click on, take a chance and purchase $60 bucks of bids without any instruction was a real rush of excitment and enthusiasm!
After getting scolded by your experts for a few rounds, things began to make sense....it didn't take that much effort to see how things worked, for me that type of risk was OK, I wouldn't personally recommend this to a new start up, but, what the heck, I did! Thank you guys for all you do....this is a real deal, fun, exciting, and honorable business...I would recommend it to anyone! Blessings

jackt51
11/9/15

I had purchased some bids by accident and was refunded very quickly. Great service thank you very much

davidd164
11/9/15

Experience described already. No need for extra feedback. Thank you for everything!

cameronk19
11/9/15

asked them to find a missing keyboard

normanb30
11/9/15

Awesome! That's all I need to say.

toddl17
11/8/15

My problem was resolved in a very timely matter. The level of service went above and beyond .... which is hard to find these days.

lorief1
11/8/15

Online chat service was fast, efficient, and took care of my problem without hassle. Much appreciated.

mickiem1
11/7/15

Response time was prompt. Answers were thorough. Actions taken by the team were amazingly prompt!
I am so grateful for their understanding and refund posted just as promptly as I was told.

kerries2
11/6/15

great service

francesl13
11/5/15

this was my initial opinion: I HAVE JUST NOW BOUGHT AND ONLY AFTER THE PURCHASE DID I GET TO SEE AND READ SUCH AS The 3 Biggest Mistakes Beginners Make. THAT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE BEFORE PURCHASE. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN IT AS AFTER THE FACT DESCRIBED.
I WISH TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND REQUEST A REFUND AS THIS WAS DONE 15 MINUTES AGO.
YOU NEED TO OFFER MORE UP FRONT INFO SUCH AS PRODUCT LISTS. I LOOKED FOR CELL PHONES AND FOUND PAGES AND PAGES OF ACCESORIES....HELLO? I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL. PLEASE REFUND.

timw53
11/1/15

customer service took care of my needs, expediently

dylanr12
11/1/15

It took some time to learn my strategy, and really start winning!

donnar68
11/1/15

I won an IPad Air 2 64 GB for $34 last week, this is about the 8th Ipad I e won. Sometimes on an expensive it m, I might watch the auction for an hour before placing a bid. I also won a canon lens for $ 26, it is a zoom lens and sells for $199 new, a while back I won an LG 42" TV for $36 , these are just a few items, also I just won a Walmart gift card for @ 1.75, it's a $50 card. I wish you had more TV's and computers, I've noticed there hasn't been as many to bid on lately.

janeg37
11/1/15

Saw add online, filled out requested information. After further reading, decided not
For elderly ladies.

stephaniea25
10/31/15

It is great

jamesl159
10/30/15

I wanted a refund because my wife didn't want to use QuiBids, and the refund was given promptly.

diannem8
10/30/15

Very pleased with your service. I made an error in purchasing bids and with very little delay, my account was credited with the amount of purchase. You have been most understanding.

karenf55
10/30/15

I was experiencing some problems with a vendor but Quibids CS figured it all out and got everything straight!

georgee30
10/30/15

Made a mistake and que bid support fixed it very quickly.

rollys

The experience were great

aliceh58
10/30/15

It was hadndled in a timely manner

gracel29
10/30/15

I was really mad when I found out that money was removed from a gift card I had. I never use my bank account for anything online.After receiving my first message from quibids I felt it would be taken care of and it was. Thank you

93 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids