US Government's NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 159 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 509 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 485 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

misterd2
7/25/15

I didn't actually use my account, it took so much money off of my card without my permission. They gave me a full refund and we're very nice to servicing everything that I asked.

jayg49
7/24/15

Software would not allow me to put in my city due to shared zip code.Contacted you guys and it was manually done.It doesn't make sense to me why I couldn't do it.But it worked.Thank you very much.

wandaw10
7/23/15

I called in regarding a question on a bid I had made the night before and was lucky enough to get Tammie as my customer service agent. She was so kind, patient and helpful. I would like to extend a SINCERE & MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU to Customer Service Agent Tammie. Tammie assisted me in explaining what happened on the previous purchase and exceeded my expectations on help. Her kindness made my afternoon...THANK YOU!!! Unfortunately in today's world, this type of customer service is a rarity and doesn't come by very often. The customer service I received by Tammiet really made this customer very HAPPY and I received such excellent customer service. Thank You QUIBIDS & THANK YOU Tammie!!!

stephanies85
7/23/15

I emailed a service rep and was told my concern was being looked into. My concern was money taken out of my checking account. I only wanted to register my credit card not buy bids. A couple of days later, my account was credited the full amount that was taken out.

monicam36
7/21/15

very informative and quick with replies!

davidb308
7/21/15

got the correct answer

lorrainep5
7/20/15

It was nice to talk to people who were prepared to resolve the problem without having to answer 50 questions before getting any result. I contacted them, she fixed the problem and I said thank you.
By the way you do not allow my email address domain to get bids so it does me no good to try and earn bids through my email address.

margaretl36
7/20/15

I SIGNED UP AND REALISED THAT IT WASNT FOR ME AND YOU REFUNDED MY MONEY STRAIGHT AWAT WITHOUT QUESTION THANK YOU

kenneths48

Interresting

gloriac21
7/20/15

Did not like the way you take the 1st purchase automatically from my credit card, there was no confirmation option of purchase. I was not prepared to spend $72 for 1st venture to you site. If given option I would have cancelled out purchase if possible. But will not rule out that I would sign up again if smaller outlay was an option. Maybe later.

janef30
7/20/15

I sent an email about buying bids by accident and support contacted me within an hour

sallier
7/20/15

Initial Bidpack Membership Refunded...

stevev13
7/19/15

A refurbished TV I had won earlier hadn't been refurbished at all. I just wanted Quibids to know how poorly the Company was representing Quibids so you could make them better. I wasn't expecting anything from you guys but you gave me 100 voucher bids anyway.. Thank you very much,
Steve

kirstind
7/19/15

Online chat with customer support was quick and efficient. The customer service was polite and friendly. She solved all of my issues immediately.

gwendolyns1
7/19/15

Very professional and courteous. Answered all of my questions with clearity.

lyndonb13
7/19/15

Quibids has an excellent customer service second to none. All customers are treated fairly.

lindab139
7/19/15

I hit the wrong button and didn't realize it until I saw an email on it!
Wrote for a refund and Tammie took care of it immediately.
Now once I see that refund on my cc statement-I will be delighted!
Word to the wise-read the rules before you get caught up in the bidding!

yvettep2
7/19/15

one email took care of my issue

noemic2
7/18/15

Customrr support responded quickly, answered all my questions. I needed the welcome emsil resent as I accidentally deleted it. They told me that the email was automated and Icould print out my purchase history.

debc9
7/17/15

I misunderstood something on the website & the rep knew exactly what I needed & had taken care of it before I requested it!!

sukanyat
7/17/15

Entered in the frey for the first time and bidding was thrilling

bc53
7/17/15

It's great that they give free tokens constantly makes me feel they care

leroyd15
7/16/15

Had a question. It was acknowledged quickly and responded to very quickly and courteously.

samuelj24
7/16/15

I'm sure the problem was due to me not following procedures but you came through. Thanks much!

jeffb114
7/16/15

I ordered a product In the beginning of June... Started looking for Help when it hadn't arrived at the beginning of July.. Customer service reps online are friendly but don't give any answers... Tracking number for the product is invalid. They refuse to refund me what it actually cost for the product.. bids and payment. I'd highly recommend against this site.

neilr34

Great!

kevinp62
7/15/15

informed and re-imbursed

bl1122
7/14/15

I messed up and didn't realize that I would be charged for a transaction that was made. QuiBids support was excellent in amending what was admittedly my bad efficiently and completely. Great service

titilopeawotoreboa
7/14/15

Very straight forward and quick

christinac39
7/14/15

I signed up and purchased bids, but didn't realize the price until I was charged. I couldn't afford it. So I emailed them and they gave me a full refund within a few days.

steveb128
7/14/15

the information that I received was quick and to the point with confirmation of shipping details

chrisl101
7/14/15

The customer service staff was exceptional.

johna393
7/14/15

It was a very pleasant experience . thank you all for everything you guys do!

joanw15
7/14/15

I did not realize that I would be charged before I made any bids. Apparently charges are made in advance in blocks of $63.00. I guess I did not read the fine print.

sharonw20
7/13/15

I tryed it a few times, before I knew it, I was out 60.00. And nothing to show for it.
I can't prove that they bid up, but it sure seems like it.
Spend your 60.00 on something you can see and own!

carlg18
7/12/15

Very fast and strait to the point and very peritoneal.

lindan29

LOVE QUIBIDS!!!!

dorothyg13
7/12/15

got charged for q-bids when I was just looking; got refund right away.

ronniew7
7/12/15

Products are great and are as they are described

rodolfog1
7/11/15

My customer support women was very professional and knowledgeable and courteous

ebonib1

The service was great!

susanm133
7/11/15

The first page showing the great prices made me jump right in and join up, pay my money, erc., before I really knew what was what. When I actually read the rules I realized now is not a good time for me to do this. In the future it may be great fun.
If asked I might suggest to those in charge that they mention to newcomers the advantage of reading about it before you spend money. It would save a lot of busy work for everyone. I did ask for a refund, and they were very prompt about doing that. No complaints at all, just a suggestion.ADDENDUM: I just received the comment below. If I missed seeing it, then Quibids cannot be held responsible for my oversight. I am, however, not ready to sign-up again, and my rating stands as it is.

haroldr15
7/11/15

Very good response you guys refunded me right away no hassles no problems I really am happy about that and when I have enough money I'll be back to betting again

colemanj3
7/10/15

refund with no problems. much appreciated

ricks51
7/10/15

Quibids is by far the best of all Penny Auction sites. Many auctions running constantly, giving everyone a good chance to win. If you don't win, you can always hit the Buy it Now button and all the bids you placed are deducted from the final price. This is great if you plan to buy an item anyway....might as well give it a shot and try to save some serous money.

dewightb
7/10/15

Had a problem and received a reply promptly and the matter was quickly resolved.

janetk14
7/10/15

Thanks, quick and immediate response.

steveg72
7/10/15

Very fast and great service

joser50
7/10/15

Well there were many good deals and items to buy

monicac23
7/10/15

I had a great experience with customer service. It was quick and very helpful.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
erikg11
A: Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php
3/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids