US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 118 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 490 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 457 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

angelsdada
5/19/15

Not the answer that I was hoping for, but it was correct and prompt.

michaelc164
5/18/15

Emailed Customer Service regarding a problem and the turn around time was awesome and my concerns were addressed promptly!! Thank you Quibids!!

darcys5
5/18/15

I didn’t realize upon signing on that I would be charged $60.00. They refunded me immediately.

dynastyh
5/18/15

It was a direct answer to my questions. Felt great.

claytons15
5/18/15

It was minutes only after I complained that the award showed up. Fast and on-the-spot resolution. Thanks

nancyw49
5/18/15

I had charged bids for QuiBids on my credit card not realizing how much the cost was and asked for a refund which they did, no questions asked. Very impressive

russc12
5/18/15

I had a problem with a purchase and they fixed right away, very nice to deal with.

kerdishaa
5/14/15

just dont go there if uve never tried it.....quibids stole $60 usd from my account!!!!! its not so cool as u see it on tv..

dianer35
5/13/15

The support staff answered my question right away ! I like that kind of service .

chastityt

Good

sandid1
5/13/15

I am able to play and have fun all the while get surprise gifts for my family.

jackm110
5/12/15

If I actually get the refund it will be awesome

robins66
5/12/15

it was via online chat - explained my problem, she researched and resolve it quickly.

abrahamb22

A+++

helend20

Response time was fast.

giah1
5/12/15

The decieve you steal your money tricked me into a 60.00 charge on my credit card for nothing, asked to explain nothing no money back what a scam stealing from people I am on disability cant afford hits like that shame on this company 0 stars

alexaa2
5/11/15

They refunded my money with no problems. I appreciate it.

johns889
5/11/15

Made a mistake on the website, needed a reimbursement, had it fixed via email within two days.

tiffanyh25
5/11/15

Great so far, but still learning the tricks

rogerb50
5/11/15

love the deals and the excitement of the site

mitzia
5/11/15

Very fast response and friendly staff.

parrishg
5/11/15

It took me a little bit to get use to it, but I enjoyed it.

jacklins
5/10/15

You guys was awesome to talk to.

davidl184

I've won 4 times.

daniellek8
5/9/15

The customer service was amazing! Very courteous, knowledgeable, prompt and helpful!

juliannaj1
5/9/15

At first my claim was dismissed, but I sent more info and my bids were given back to me.

susand49
5/9/15

I made a ridiculous (though honest) mistake. Qui bids responded and fixed it faster than I ever thought possible. Absolute integrity!

frankb75
5/9/15

I contacted quibids about a promotional offer I received by email. The offer indicated I could receive 25 free bids if I completed a Buy Now option on the product in question. The product is not available for my bidding/auction is not available for my participation. I sent an email to quibids about this and felt I was just giving some feedback. Within 30 minutes of submitting my feed back/email through customer support I was credited with 25 bids. That was entirely unexpected. Thank you quibids for making sure your members are treated so well. That is why quibids is the best online auction site on the internet

jazminee
5/8/15

He answered my question with no run around

diannr1
5/8/15

Perfect!

stacyc21
5/7/15

already given

deew20
5/7/15

My granddaughter (14) had signed me up for this site. When I found out, I promptly took action and the support person I delt with was very professional and quick in helping me resolve the problem. At a future date I will probably join this site on my own.

jimn28
5/6/15

It was quick and effecient

sharrong1

Thanks again

ianb63
5/6/15

The "you choose it button" was not being displayed onscreen.
The agents guided me through the steps to access the "you choose it button".

cherylm39
5/6/15

IT TOOK ME A FEW TIMES TO LEARN, AND TO LOSE A FEW BIDS, BUT I HAVE WON 12 AUCTIONS WITHIN 28 DAY PERIOD. HAVE HAD PROMPT RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I ENJOY QUIBIDS.

maryu13

very good

jacobt15
5/5/15

Having an automatic $60 starter pack is not a smart idea in my opinion. The bidding system is not how a bidding system should work, totaling up your bids even though you are only at "x" amount, which put me off from using quibids.

chrystalm
5/4/15

Your customer service dep't is excellent .. your people were right on top of my
request immediately. Thank you kindly. The thing is .. I only use PayPal but it
was not a 'pay' option .. and too .. I could not find anywhere to 'unsubscribe' so
I had to e-mail your company. Thank you anyway. .. Chrys ..

angelas57
5/4/15

Genaro was very helpful. I am a first timer and wanted to cancel. He did so without any hassle. Thank you.

theoriaj
5/4/15

Enjoy bidding on item that I need

michaelm259
5/4/15

Please, refer to the last statement I made about QuiBids and their Awesome Customer Service Representative, Tammie.
I knew nothing about how QuiBids worked. Tammie was able to help me by guiding me through the system explaining very carefully, answering every question I had along the way; questioning me to see if I understood what she explained. Throughout the entire time, she was very friendly, patient, upbeat, happy about the company and her job. She then let me go to explore the system on my own, and begin searching for products which I am interested in purchasing. She left me in a manner that if I had any question or problem, that I should call Customer Support and she or someone would help me.
Thank you Tammie and thank you QuiBids.
Sincerely,
Michael

manuelp15
5/4/15

DID NOT USED THE SERVICES. THE ONLY REASON FOR SUBMITTING MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE INFORMATION WOULD ONLY BE USED IN THE EVENT THAT I BOUGHT ANYTHING.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU REVERSE THE $60.00 CHARGED.
THANKS, MANUEL E. PEREZ SR.

ralphp19
5/4/15

I had a problem and you took care of it . I didn't think you would resolve it so quick. But you did. Thanks so much.

donnas65

thuyn5

Very good !

carlr19
5/1/15

I was reimbursed a purchase I made by mistake

anthonyc68
5/1/15

good

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids