US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 135 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 497 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 469 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

zacharyr13
6/20/15

My issue was addressed and corrected immediately. It was a pleasure dealing with the support team at quibids. Thanks so much for your assistance

karonj
6/20/15

we'll they provided me with everything I needed to know about the site I over looked some details about your site but they had no problem in refunding me my money thanks

ronj23
6/20/15

Didn't have time to sit and watch as the time kept going up. Need a bit more patience.

renaew1
6/19/15

Problem solve in a timely manner

megans24
6/19/15

Customer service was able to solve my problem quickly, and with great detail. I am very pleased with the service I received.

carltons16
6/19/15

was shipped the wrong product
expecting the right product soon
I received the correct product and was told to keep the original product.
Very Happy with Customer Service

gm33

Very helpful. Quick response. Awesome service

philj17
6/18/15

Quibids Customer Service immediately addressed and solved my problem forthwith!!!!

amnonc
6/18/15

I saw a very attractive bidding (your promotion) but it was not there as soon as I did register = it was not as honest as Ebay is.

In fact, there was only one product offered at "retail" costs, which is not what you are about.

It started with an Apple Laptop for six dollars and iPad for less money, but these were not "real" or available for me to buy at such prices as THE HIPE was.

scottt37
6/18/15

All good. Cool site and enjoyable way to shop. It is as advertised with no surprises.

briand57
6/17/15

answered all my questions

michaeln51
6/17/15

QUITE A FEW TIMES MY MOUSE CLICK WENT UNNOTICED BY YOUR SYSTEM. AT LEAST 5 OF THOSE "MISSES" MEANT THE END OF AN AUCTION.
IS IT POSSIBLE THERE IS A TIME LAG THAT INCREASES THE FARTHER MY MOUSE IS FROM YOUR SERVER? I AM LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA.
I KNOW THE LARGE WALL ST FIRMS PAY BIG MONEY TO BE PHYSICALLY CLOSER TO THE STOCK MARKET SERVER JUST TO GAIN A FEW MILLISECOND ADVANTAGE. IS THERE AN ADVANTAGE WITH FASTER INTERNET SPEED?

victorl32

dannyb36

No problems

juditht10
6/15/15

I have a small phone and could not see the caption that let no know that there was an up front fee and how much it costs.

zakn4

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 5 STAR

lindad70
6/15/15

I was very pleased with your prompt action on my behalf

virginiab12

Appreciate you help.

billt45
6/14/15

I didn't read the rules or how the system worked. I thought it would be about the same as other sites. When I discovered that I was very wrong and needed to have actions I took without realizing reversed I contacted support. Two minutes later all was completed. Thank you Support!

sebastienb2
6/14/15

Not very new user friendly, aggressive bidders should be locked down more.

meehyunk
6/14/15

This is my update to the last review: I got all of my money refunded that Quibids charged me without making me aware. It took five emails to Quibid and one phone call to Citibank and cancellation of my credit card used for the transaction.

This site is a gambling site. STAY AWAY!!! You see all those people in Las Vegas with glazed eyes pulling the lever of the slot machines? Quibid is exactly that and the real winner is the whoever heck started Quibids. They must be laughing all the way to bank using the oldest book on the trick. The saying there is a sucker born every second! In this case every nanosecond! This site exemplifies it.

My experience; I spent $27 dollars to bid on an IPAD that they say went for $16+ really went for somewhere in the vicinity of $270.00. They do not really advertise that though. In their news clips they emphasize 16 cents ipad and so forth. So I spent $27 to bid on an ipad that was not to be. Multiply $27 with the number of people bidding on this globally. They say the average number of bidders is 88.8 people on a 500-1000 priced items. They just made $2400 on an IPAD on one auction! That is if they all spent $27. I am sure there are people who spent way more than that. 60 cents per click folks. Like I said you have better chance winning the lottery!

They insist that they have warned me they will charge $60 to join and it will cost $.60 for every click. I say BS. Oh that information is embedded in their website so they could call this legal. But their tactic is fraudulent through and through. Shame on the news media for pushing this on the unsuspecting consumers.

Like I am writing this on this site. Warn anyone who you care about via social media. For every tweet QUIBIDS make out there via paid twitters, facebookers, what have you, you the actual people need to tweet that this site is to be avoided at all cost.

anjelag
6/13/15

I appreciate the help

irak7
6/13/15

Most pleased with your superior customer service !

jeana25
6/12/15

Frustrating, lost money for no return. Could never get a win!

jimaz
6/12/15

I generally deslide talking to customer service because of the way they are trained to speak with customers. But this girl knew her stuff and had my problem solved and ready to end the call in less than a minute. My type of phone call. Give her a raise and who ever trained her.

julies63
6/12/15

I know the company does everything it can, unfortunately I can't afford it right now.
I would love to win something's but I will approach the site again.

sethh26
6/12/15

I asked customer service for a refund on some bids that .I was unaware of purchasing and they did it no questions asked. It doesn't get much easier then that.

danielc94
6/12/15

Customer support is really fast and very helpful. Awesome bid site! I have one several items for just a few penny's.

anupp1

Awesome

amyd33
6/12/15

Customer service was able to answer my question and provide the appropriate response. They were very helpful.

johnw294

amazing

leew43
6/11/15

Charged $60 for bids I thought were start up free. CS said they would adjust for unused bids and refund.

albertb55
6/11/15

Great service and very amiable to assist.

jessicah67
6/11/15

She was very quick on getting the information I needed.

patricka24
6/11/15

did not understand the method are why I was charged after having done nothing I did not bid nor did I try to.. please refrain from using my card, and please provide a phone number to call to talk to someone.

majedh1
6/11/15

This company is very honest one. Unfortunately I have read well all instrcutions and accordingly I have made a mistake in registering with them and deducted some money that I was tending to. But when I discussed with them the issue they showed extremely understanding position and solved the issue to my expectation.

markh154
6/11/15

I had no problem with how they took care of my issue

joanh32
6/10/15

quick and very good response

donnaj4

great

missyk1

Very good

maggiek5
6/10/15

Impressed by the way my complaint was dealt with!!

jean-philippel
6/10/15

It's a simple and pleasant experience to shop and bid on QuiBids.

markk73
6/5/15

He confirmed tracking number was wrong and told me that delivery of TV was today so I could prepare.

franki157
6/5/15

Bought something I didn't want and customer service was great.

angies25
6/5/15

I had a problem it was dealt with immediatley and I was very impressed

anar32
6/5/15

I sign in and when they ask me for my credit card I put it in (mistake) then when I press continue then they charge me $60 for a 100 bits and sure they charge my account right away. My understanding was that they charge .60 per bid and I didn't even bit anything but then I email them to refund the money and they email me back that it would take 5 working days to get it back on my account. The response was quick but the refund will take days.

luanns2
6/5/15

I was pleasantly surprised with the quick response to my inquiry. I was also impressed by the fact that I was refunded without my having to ask.

qazim
6/5/15

I love quibids. You almost get free stuff.

pattya4
6/4/15

Excellent resolution

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
5/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids