US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 81 reviews)

toms138

Voucher bids can be the biggest waste of money on the site. (in 402 reviews)

riam3

I used quibids and won a kitchen item that I had wanted for some time. (in 442 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

addyl1
3/18/15

I hade a shipping issue and Q took care of it right away! Thank you Q, love you

lapisl
3/18/15

Excellent, kind, quick, reassuring.

mattm68
3/18/15

I thought that it was misleading that I would have to pay to set-up an account. I was wanting to look around and learn more about the site, and felt like I was mislead into paying a fee. I sought a refund immediately and customer service was very helpful in getting my refund processed.

teresam25
3/18/15

I was in the middle of a game when my computer froze. I logged on to chat and in about 10 seconds my issue was resolved by a nice, helpful representative.

michaelw130
3/18/15

Very rapid response and first class assistance. Needed my shipping address modified and it was taken care of. Also impressed with his answer to my question about PayPal.

robertr109

wrong purchase

luisc27

resolved matter

jemmas2
3/18/15

I have used quibids for awhile. I am finding that when bidding on something like the 15 bid icon I get outbid constantly as if someone is chasing me to keep bidding. Once I stop and get off that bidding it sells and that auction ends. This has happened a lot and I have recently lost 245 bids on auctions that should not be going to high amounts by being "fished. In other words its all FAKE!!!!!!!!" they let you win as a newbee for a long time. Once you are hooked you do not win so much.

shanong1
3/18/15

I've been happily bidding and winning on QuiBids for 18 months now. To any of the new people, take the time to read Q101 or visit their Facebook page if you have questions. Lots of people are happy to help!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to read Q101 and WATCH some auctions before you bid. Also, if you are using real bids, make sure you use the buy it now option if you don't win the auction, that way you don't lose your money.

conniee4
3/18/15

When I joined QuiBids, I read all the information provided but especially QuiBids 101. I started bidding on small items while I learned the ropes. It's been over 16 months and I'm now a regular monthly user of QuiBids. I've gotten some of the best deals of my life on QuiBids for purses, luggage, bar stools, etc. I honestly don't understand why some people don't do their homework and then complain about their results. They are missing out on a great site!

Tip for consumers: Read QuiBids 101 before you join. Understand that, to join, you must purchase a bid pack of 100 bids (a $60 charge) because you must have bids in order to use QuiBids.

jamieh44
3/18/15

Didn't realize you have to buy bids it even try to win something. If you don't win you're out that money. Rather like gambling.

shirleyc30

Thanks

erinc23

Did what I meeded

jorgec15

VERY HELPFUL

melisah1
3/17/15

i could't activate my account and they fixed asap

garyt37
3/17/15

i was not and still not understanding how it works.

vickies5
3/17/15

I had a Chevron Gift Card that was getting a little late to me, so I sent in a email and inquired about it, received a email back asking that if I had not received it by a certain date to let them know and they will start the investigation. Well, it arrived today so I just deleted the emails and everything is fine. I'm just glad that even though this matter was small, I am very new to QuiBids and that would of taken a bad turn with me if I had not gotten any response.

tilmanm

10 of 10 Stars

celenaw
3/17/15

it was a quick and easy process. I had fun and really enjoyed myself but I need alittle more bidding practice. lol thanks

patrickk25
3/17/15

My experience with Quibids was very short. I am unable to provide a fair descirption of my experience. The short time I spent on Quibids was easy, straight forward and pleasant.

phyllish9
3/17/15

My request was handled in timely manner. I am satisfied my issue was resolved.

rosaliec1

slow but good

steves144
3/17/15

really bad service,And that is too bad.because I like biding if it was not for all the bad service..you all so need a phone service,,why do you not have a way for phone service,or are you too afraid to have one to hear what people may say about your company and service

jessicas84
3/17/15

I'm not a huge fan of the auction style that Quibids uses. It felt like I didn't have much of a chance of winning any of the items. I went on the Quibids FB site, and it looks like there may be some inherent flaws with the format that allows for automated bidding, people who are allowed to bid/win auctions over their allowed limit, and a very low chance for the "average Joe" to win any auctions. Based on the posts on Quibids FB page, I asked for a refund of my remaining bids, which they did very quickly. Quibids has great customer service, which; unfortunately, does not make up for the bidding format.

giusepped4
3/17/15

I bid on a $1049.99 item. I did not get the value of the bids I placed towards the item purchase price and tax was doubled up - giving them an extra profit. Then they shipped an inferior product that was $200.00 cheaper than the product I bought. Their customer service is in the USA even though they quote an Australian address and Australian phone number. All in all, a site that could do with some decent management intervention to get back on track.

shelleys5
3/17/15

Unless you want to pay for the privilege to bid in their auctions and then also pay for the item you are interested in, don't register for Quibids

barrieb2
3/17/15

Nothing but professional and a very quick turn-around on my request

amyw69
3/17/15

the customer support responded my inquiry fast and as per my expectation.

leianan
3/17/15

Mahalo means thank you in Hawaiian a traditional way of gratitude!
Mahalo, Steve and quibids Corporation I'd really appreciate the help and support!

lorih23
3/17/15

I really didn't understand how QuiBids worked until I logged on and then realized that I just really didn't have time for it. Customer service was very understanding and refunded my money right away.

joser42
3/17/15

Friendly very helpful and professional.

jimh79
3/16/15

Received broken tripod. Want to replace it. Support wants me to send them a picture. Why can't I just return it for a replacement. IT"S BROKEN AND WAS WHEN I OPENED IT>

jn32

Completely satisfied

davidc197
3/16/15

horrible customer service, money back guaranteed is a scam by this

davidr144

Very good

timothyb46
3/16/15

To difficult to win action in a timely manner. And I hate the bid o matic. Also no option to pick what type of action ur in., like beginner or speed.

robertp94
3/15/15

In error hit a buy now button and they cancelled the buy.``

julien211
3/7/15

I spend a lil time on craigslist looking for a new phone a lot of iphone5's or iPhone5c is not going to be $120-160
UNLESS the ad has a phone number you can reach don't fall for it they have tons of ads listing that the phones are at a low price then when you get a reply the email says it's already been sold and directs you to quickbids. I got two and realized how much of a scam they are then to read all these reviews #shadybusiness #fakesmails #STAYAWAYFROMQUICKBIDS!!

marys170
3/2/15

I am a member of Quibids. I have identified collusion amongst many of the bidders. I have spent months researching bidders who have won. I've document who bids with who. Through this process I have discovered that there is collusion in 98% of the high value auctions, voucher auctions and hybrid auctions. I have an attorney who is interested in a class action law suit. I have reported the collusion to Quibids via email and phone. I have spoken to the manager of the compliance department and one week later I still see many of the same bidders winning all of the same auctions. I am waiting to see if they are still investigating or if I have just been ignored. The collusion benefits Quibids because it drives the price of the items up. If any of you reading this have any proof of any documented illegal activity please contact me.
Quibids has the responsibility to live up to what they say on their web site. They say they will close the account of colluders. They will close the account of third party software users. The only accounts they close are of the very customers who are trying to get rid of the cheaters. I have a feeling that there are a lot of stories out there waiting to be told. Please share them with me.

michaelt80
3/2/15

It says registration is free but ask for your credit card detail during the process, not showing clearly the amount of charge they are going to take from your credit card, and they charge 0.60 cent per bid. An iPhone may sell for $50 dollars, but its starting price is at 0.01. It means by the time the iPhone is sold at $50, there would be 50 * 100 = 5000 bids * 0.60 cent per bid = $3000. Basically the website makes $3000 on an iPhone sold for $50. It is a con. There can only be one winner for the iPhone, the rest of the bidders would have lost near $3000 collectively. That's why I say the website is a con.

jayes7
3/2/15

Stay away from this site, they make there money from taking from everyone that bids. If you don't win they keep what you used bidding. I'm actually amazed at how easy it is to fall for this. I wouldn't recommend anyone using this site. I would rate it , but one star would be over selling it.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site it's a scam!

riam3
2/18/15

I used quibids and won a kitchen item that I had wanted for some time. After that win I noticed that I had a lot more competition in my subsequent bids. I soon realized that I would have to pay full (in my opinion: overpriced) price for any future auctions and so asked for my remaining bids to be refunded. After reading the article on penny auctions I now realize that I may have been bidding against a bot after the encouragment of my early win (this is speculation on my part, but the difference in amount of competiition was striking). The fact is, the customer doesn't get to know what is going on behind the scenes and that's good enough reason to avoid sites like this. On the positive side, Quibids refunded my remaining bids promptly and without any hassle. For me, that says the site is 'OK' as long as the customer understands that he is gambling. Also, I have been very pleased with my kitchen appliance, the quality of items is good and the shipping was prompt.

Tip for consumers: Read the sitejabber article on penny auctions so you understand how these sites work.

stevenl47
2/17/15

i saw this sh!t on tv about how cheap people got their sh!t for, but i never know that this stupid $#*! will automatically charge $60 after sign up and asking for your card number!.
this is really stupid. i thought they give you some free points and you use bid. if you win the item then you will pay for it. but wtf! this is fuk!ng scams! they will never refund your money back to you! so NOT happy at all!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS F*K!NG SITE IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE AUTOMATIC CHARGE FROM YOUR BANK!
F*K!NG RIPOFF!!!!

billc75
2/16/15

I spent most of the day trying to find a reasonably priced phone on Craigslist. I found several GREAT deals and emailed them right then. Within minutes I got an email back from the seller stating that the item had already sold and that I should go to Quibids like they did to find a phone. Funny thing is, each email was from adifferent person yet the email format was almost identical. I contacted one of the Craigslist sellers 5 minutes after her ad was posted and the IPhone 5s, which everyone else is selling $300, yet she had it listed for $150!!! This is called Phishing. Each of the Craigslist sellers would not used the internal craigslist email system. They required you to reply to their gmail account. This way they direct you towards Quibids and get your email address for marketing or identity theft. I would like to know if Quibids pays these people to direct traffic their way. Since you have to sign up on quibids with your email address and these scammers have a list of procured emails, it would be easy to match emails and get a payment for each match. Really sad business model Quibids. I have plenty of time to research the hell out of you. Watch trap or back doors you have in your system. I will be in and out without a trace. Anything I find goes to Wkikileaks.

Tip for consumers: Stay clear as the site, even while telling you the bid price upfront, is a scam. Please tell me the rationale behind 60 cents a bid when you list the bid price by pennies? They know that people get sucked into the bidding game and loose site that each penny bid, as displayed, actually costs 60 cents. There is no logical reason for this practice other than to confuse the bidder. The Craigslist Marketing Campain is ingenious. Spread the word.

neill15
2/1/15

It's a sham, they use Craigslist to post phony ads in hopes of fishing email
addresses and to lure you to their sham scam site.

AVOID THIS SITE!

mochib
1/29/15

Very sketchy, scammy behavior. They advertise on Craiglist, pretending to be people selling their stuff for cheap. They claim they sold the item already, but direct you to Quibids.

jordans33
1/26/15

I tried qui bids and lost at an auction. I had 120. towards a new GoPro with the buy now option. When I tried paying for it they said to call customer service. The next day they contacted me back and only gave me 5 voucher bids in return. How is it your system messes up your only willing to give me 3.00 worth of bids back in return out of the 120 bucks I had toward my item. Never again do to terrible service and no morals.

scammym
1/23/15

I'M EMBARASSED, as a life long resident of Oklahoma to learn that such a company is ALLOWED to operate in this state, but for many years, the state has been slowly taken over by crooks such as Koch Industries, called by David Koch's twin brother, Bill "A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE." The Koch family has a history of dishonesty, no regard for the law, for the health and well being of citizens of this country and these two brothers are now worth a combined $85 BILLION, thanks to an inherited family business which amassed huge wealth by stealing from Americans and citizens of every country where they operate. They announced that they would be spending $300 Million on this year's elections, but their "contributions" are now allowed to be "given" in complete secrecy. They own governors, legislatures, congressmen and even Supreme Court justices. As soon as they place their shills, or "water boys" in office, they send a wish list to their politicians with already drafted legislation they are "recommending" to be passed. They want to pay NO INCOME TAX, they want TOTAL BUSINESS DEREGULATION Which will make websites like this one totally legal. They own a brothel, gambling casino and force abortion clinic in Saipan in partnership with a "Christian organization Islands and funnel about $4 Million to republican "family values" candidates from this dubious source. Their chosen politicians do what they are told, and all of them know better than to attempt to regulate "businesses" like quibids, because quibids operates much the same as has Koch industries over the last 80 years or so. Google the term "the Koch method" , a "pencil whipping" strategy which taught employees how to steal oil revenues from land owners and royalty owners, including American Indian tribes. The Kochs have been pushing Congress to legalize online gambling from their casino operations. Now they have sent bills to every state legislature they control demanding that they pass laws which will tax solar and wind energy, because both are making America less dependant ;.

Tip for consumers: This needed to be re-posted.

yvonnes11
1/21/15

I urge people fully read anything that ask you to enter your credit card number. I have not regretted spending on dime on Quibids I have gotten ten fold back. If I had any problems, their Customer Service was quick to solve it! You cannot jump into an Auction and win a big ticket item. All good things require patience and learning. If you do not take time to read Quibids 101 you fail. Read all their blogs. They teach you how to succeed!

Tip for consumers: Go to Quibids Facebook page and read all you can ;) there is fantastic tips there from other bidders just like you! Below is just one of my wins!

lindan20
1/17/15

I saw the website on a newscast from Okie City. I decided to give it a try and I knew my cc was charged $60.00 for 100 bids. The problem is they mislead you about how the auction works. I didn't realize that each bid was only worth 1 cent. (had no experience with penny auctions...durr) The item was 250 voucher bids. I got no higher than $4.82 when I ran out of the 100 bids. The item finally went for $6.25 as reported by big green numbers and in very small numbers the REAL bid was $133.00. I then could have bought the item for $90.00 and that would have meant I had paid a total of $150.00 for the item. That would just give me more 1 cent bids to blow. Seemed like a risky bargain. As for the 133 real bids, I know that the other 4-5 bidders did just as much bidding if not more than me. Of course I had no way to check the amount of bids the others made but I KNOW it was more than 33 since I had used 100 real bids of my own. I guess I'll just cut my loses unless I happen to see a class action suit. I would expect that might happen if possible.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
erikg11
A: Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php
3/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
1 day ago
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for QuiBids

QuiBids?
Click here to post a review