US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 96 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 475 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 446 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

danw51
4/7/15

I had a game freeze up. It made it so I couldn't play any games. Problem solved now I'm playing games again

bacils
4/6/15

JUST NEEDED SOME HELP AND YOU FOLKS WERE THERE TO GUIDE ME TO WHERE I NEEDED TO GO FOR HELP.

endangt
4/6/15

QuiBids Support done excellent job, respond immediately .
I am really satisfied.

richardf45
4/6/15

Your representative was quick both in response and in the solution.

hydera4
4/6/15

I have had pretty satisfying experience in dealing with Support@QuiBids.

kareny11

Extremely helpful

melindar4
4/4/15

I use site often and notice increasing delivery errors which is somewhat understandable given growth in site; but corrections are quick and accurate.

rogerw38
4/3/15

Very satisfactory. Very Good customer service.

deboraha10
4/3/15

quibids staff went out of their way to fix a problem I created.

kyelb

Everything went smooth. Professional

juless30
4/3/15

I submitted questions regarding voucher bids. I promptly received complete, succinct answers to all questions; satisfying my inquiries.

roba19
4/3/15

This site is amazing... Even though the prices seem unbelievable the math all works out... It's not a scam... It's an amazing site... I only wish that they had more items on the site

craigl16
4/2/15

after the information provided by your company, I determined that it was not a good fit for me. Honesty and open explaining of the process was very helpful in my decision. Good luck with your company and the best to you in the future

dianeh31
4/2/15

The best I've seen online!

jackb117

awesome

michaels248
4/2/15

start with gift card and learn the ropes before jumping into the big ticket items. It will make it more rewarding and profitable.

erico11

Redund applies immediately

cynthiac26
4/2/15

First of all I was interested to see what this site offered, but I dont want to have to pay upfront just to look. I normally I shop for amazon and offer up deals. Just trying something new. I think I wont be dealing with quidbid for a charge. I am aware if I bid on something I will be charged .60, but I dont think I should be charged to browse the site.....

gabep9
4/2/15

i wanted a refund for $60 worth of bids and it was taken care of promptly.

carolynb28
4/2/15

disappointed with bidding but happy with customer service people.
I guess I expected too much....win a big tv or something ...LOL

tammym26
4/2/15

I received an email quickly. I feel like I was treated with respect

andriesa3
4/2/15

I recently joined Quibids (online penny auction site). I understand the dangerous of penny auctions and how the system works.

So, with a bit of experience, I started winning auctions at Quibids (won 2 auctions using only 8 bids / pennies) quickly.

Very shortly after the wins, my account was suddenly suspended. Upon inquiring, I was told that my computer IP shows I am not based in the USA. Although my shipping address and residence is in the USA (at the time I was working on a contract in Africa), they could not accept the fact that my computer was somewhere else in the world.

So, here is the kicker. Upon signup, one has to purchase bids, which I did. This money they accepted without any problems (although they should have seen by then that my computer IP was indicating Africa).

It is very disturbing to try and figure out why. The only simple answer that comes up time and again is this ... I won too quickly and too effectively. They did not like that. And kaboom ... no more me.

Again, with my shipping and residence address in the USA, it is very inconsiderate of Quibids to suspend my account because of where I was bidding from.

Unbelievable. Their customer service was horrible and short off, insulting at times.

I do not recommend this site.

I then pushed the envelope and described my exact situation to other penny auction sites (that my computer IP shows Africa, but my residence and shipping address is in the USA). Every single one of them (I approached 5 sites) approved / did not have any problems for me signing up with these conditions.

Quibids do not like winners. Watch out.

Tip for consumers: Do your research first before signing up to any penny auction site. Auctions are fun and entertaining, but is considered by many as a form of gambling. Be careful, with both your money and your site of choice.

donr29
4/1/15

I asked for a refund of my unused bids since I don't really find this type of purchasing to my taste....a little too complex, translating bids to $.60, also can't quite understand how with voucher bids selected to be used first I still got billed $.01 on my credit card when I won a bid for vouchers with only 1 bid. I guess I'm just not up to speed for this action. Thanks for the refund minus the 1 bid.

maryk73
4/1/15

I was greatly surprised by the speed and efficiency of your customer support team in refunding my bid charges and canceling my account. QuiBids was just not for me personally.

virginiar8

very fast,accereate,

nickl41
4/1/15

I accidentally purchased some bidding $ thinking I was only registering my credit card and they immediatley refunded my money when I requested it. They didn't have to do that so it was very nice of them.

martym23
4/1/15

The service was fast and done quickly

madalenem
4/1/15

Wasnt sure if ill get a response but they replied back in seconds..they really helped me out in my situation and im really greatful for there help

natashab16
4/1/15

Quibids.com is the best website out there.
There always there to help and fix any issues you may have thow you should not have any problems

pauletteb2

It was excellent

jasont52
4/1/15

Its was little rough but resolved.

floydc17
4/1/15

there was an unauthorized purchase made with my card and this company Quibids quickly refunded my card

patriciab54
4/1/15

She was very polite helpful and gave me the best over the phone service I have ever received.

micheleb35
4/1/15

I was concerned that it would be complicated to explain what I needed but the on line chat agent was great!

dorothys23
4/1/15

I called with a problem,I had not received my item won. I was told that it had been reordered and that I would receive it soon and I received it the next day.

aldeimianw

Great experience

sharonk29

Very understanding

hunterr16

Sucked wasted over a 100 dollars with out a thing to show for it

shellinap
3/31/15

As always, absolutely great!

melissas58

Very helpful!

jamesq4
3/31/15

After winning an auction and receiving an email stateing that my item had shipped I couldn't get any information about the delivery date from my order History page. Upon contacting the help section I was given information that led me to the shipper direct and they answered all my questions.

deboraho4
3/30/15

I don't know what i could possibly add to what i've already said. God Bless

sandraw41

Very Happy!

jillb32

good service

johnd356

Initial problem but SWIFTLY resolved

willyw6
3/30/15

It's a scam looking to hook gambling addicts. How do you live with yourselves?

xaviere7

Quibids in less then 10 words:

Amaxing service, outstanding personel, best deals on the market.

peggyb14

good service

ries1
3/29/15

I didn't spend much time on quibids but after all the confusion I finally understood what the website was about and how to use it. Unfortunately it's not my cup of tea although I would recommend to someone who would love it. Customer service was also fast and helpful. Thank you!

kathyc44
3/29/15

QuiBids used to not charge for auctions that were won for less than $.50. When this didn't happen on a won auction I queried Customer Dupport. They informed me that this policy was no longer in effect.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for QuiBids