US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 81 reviews)

toms138

Voucher bids can be the biggest waste of money on the site. (in 402 reviews)

riam3

I used quibids and won a kitchen item that I had wanted for some time. (in 442 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

loresab
4/19/15

This site is a farse and a fake. They make you purchase bids up front that you use to bid on items that you can never win. They encourage you to bid on the beginner $#*! which is stupid stuff like more bids and cheap gift cards. Buyer beware. I would not recommend this site to anyone. I have been on Ebay for years and if you want a real chance to get a real item stay away from QUIBIDS! They have found an ingenius way to steal money from consumers without actually allowing them to win any items. Stay away!! Stay far far away!!! The site is a joke and a SCAM!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!! ITS A SCAM AND A CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tarab24
4/18/15

Was curious why 48 dollars was removed from my account? Left me 50 cents? I'm going go back and review the terms and conditions and learn a little more. I was also concerned about other funds being charged or taken out without my permission. I was told that wouldn't happen.

vikc2

cool website ...... its legit I bough 1 items

marilynp9
4/18/15

I registered to bid on QuiBides before reading about it. When I realized it would cost $60, I emailed them and said that I did not realize it would cost $60 in order to place bids and asked if they could please refund my money. They did so immediately, no questions asked. It was with a sigh of relief that they did so and my respect for them grew. I will refer others to their site in the future.

jaysond12
4/18/15

Unreal how amazing the customer service is here they really try and help you and fix the problem

barbiem
4/18/15

Refunded my $$ in less than 4 hours!! Will be a loyal bidder as soon as school is done! Thank you for the AWESOME customer service experience!!

candym4
4/18/15

I had made a mistake and I immediately contacted quibids support team. Not only was the responses quick but the level of service was great! !! Thank you for your help! !

aused
4/18/15

Very professional and quick to refund.
Thank You.
A. Dye

sheliac1
4/17/15

Excellent support. Expedited problem solving.

chrism173
4/17/15

my question was answered very fast and easy to.understand.

kathyc48
4/17/15

Thank you for the prompt response to my decision to opt out. It was expedient and very professional service. Kudos to your staff!

reginalda8
4/17/15

Great experience talking to someone (Eric) with a calm demeanor.

patd28
4/17/15

ON IMPULSE I MADE A DEPOSIT BUT AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS I COULD NOT FIND TIME TO LEARN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE, THEREFORE I REQUESTED A REFUND AND IT WAS MADE PROMPTLY.

jdn
4/17/15

I accidentally didn't change my shipping address from my billing address. The live chat helped me change it in literally 5 minutes max. So simple thought they would have complicated it for sure.

jamesk83
4/16/15

I should start with QuiBids is a great idea, and definitely from a financial standpoint it could be quite popular. However, the advertising that QuiBids is doing is quite inaccurate. When I decide to join something that offers me the chance of brand name goods - then I want BRAND NAME goods. Another issue that I found horrible when you join you're automatically charged. I didn't notice anywhere that I'd be charged simply to join. I know that a lot of places are doing that since it's been successful for other businesses. I'm already going to be shopping with you, but you're charging me just to see what you're selling. Actually stock Apple products - then come back to me, and I'll gladly sign up.

colleenz
4/16/15

I asked if I could have a ring I won in s different size but Q told me it hade already shipped it that I would have to return it to get the size I want.

sandyt11
4/16/15

made mistake, fixed it quickly, no fuss. Just wonderful.

stephens76
4/16/15

Communication with your team has been a pleasure

desmonds8
4/15/15

Needed to finalize some documentation to get my order processed. I used live chat support and they made it super easy.

kashounl
4/15/15

Loved the customer service

hectors25

so far good

johnb375
4/14/15

i am very pleased with the way that you dealt with me thank you john

ramonam2

great experience

constances4
4/14/15

I would have liked to try QuiBids without having to invest $60.00! Unlike other penny auctions you do not even offer an incentive for a first purchase. I have never made a purchase on a penny auction so I guess I will look to other penny auctions for my first experience.

dianao1
4/14/15

online chat was fast & informative

bettiem
4/14/15

Because of the extra time allowances I saw myself losing every time I would bid. Not really what I expected so I cashed out.

shakinab
4/14/15

My experience was very nice because I receive the exact answer that I needed to my question.

sylvias9
4/14/15

Very please at the level of compassion and acting professional. But human! Not cold iron clad rules!
I will rejoin when the rules are further understood by me.
Thank you!!!

roberts234
4/14/15

I had just signed up with QuiBids and without knowledge of what I was doing, I by mistake purchased $6000 worth of bids. I was not ready to get involved at that time, and just did not realize what I was doing when I made this purchase..

jackb119
4/14/15

Won 1, lost several just trying to get acquainted. I wouldn't be a regular, it's too time consuming. The other issue that might encourage me to use it more, is that if you pay for bids in the Buy Now price, that they were changed to real bids, since you pay full price for them.
Overall...5 out of 10 rating right now.

josephk45

Very satisfied

kristenl12
4/14/15

As soon as I signed up to look around at the site it automatically charged me $18 for bids I didn't buy. Customer service was great at giving me a refund.

tomj63
4/12/15

Given that I live on a very fixed income, I am always trying to find new ways to save money. While perusing an online article I came across a reference to Qbids and got curious. The front page showed promise - but all the viewable auctions had mere seconds left. Wanting to see more, I went ahead and created an account - hoping to get a better idea of what the site was all about.

As soon as I had, I noticed a $60.00 credit showing - sure enough my bank also shows a matching pending withdrawal.

I simply cannot afford to lose that much money unexpectedly. It is the lions share of my grocery budget for the coming eighteen days.

I have emailed Qbids but am having a major panic attack simply waiting for a reply that is not coming very quickly.

Hopefully I will have the same luck as others I have seen here in getting a prompt refund - or else I literally do not know how I will survive until the first.

Thank you for any consideration in advance. This is truly a very serious issue.

ETA: It took a couple of days, but the $60.00 was refunded. To those suggesting that not reading the Terms and Conditions is somehow a catch-all to avoid being upset, I say to them that few people, if anyone at all, reads Terms and Conditions in this day and age. But, beyond that, as a person who does all of their shopping online - reputable sites ( even those I use multiple times per week ) go out of their way to make SURE I am aware that I am spending money. Try to buy something on Amazon and see how clear it is that they are deducting funds from your bank. This website didn't even try to provide an indication that a financial transaction was about to take place.

candiceh6
4/12/15

Swift response to request!

ernies19
4/11/15

fun winning and watching same bidders over and over

desireer3
4/11/15

My experience was great, I received a prompt response to my inquiry

chrisf66
4/11/15

I had a very good experience with the customer service team.

williams318
4/10/15

Excellent-super-awesome and all the other great words deserving of your.staff.

heidih20

Excellent customer service

reys
4/10/15

The agent helped me in a courteous and friendly manner

melaneer
4/10/15

I did not know that QuiBids would take the 60.00 out just from me registering. I was not ready to bid.

They have started the process to refund me my $60.00 and they did it right away, just waiting for it to hit my account.

They also cancelled the account at my request, I need to get a better understanding of how this works and be more prepared for the experience.

courtneyj11
4/10/15

The customer service representative was so nice & helpful. He took care of my issue immediately. Great experience!

barbm12
4/10/15

The customer service rep assisted me quickly and professionally.

chrisb165
4/10/15

overall service was fast and easy

neilw27
4/10/15

Very friendly and helpful service no problems with the help I received.

nallyb
4/10/15

First time going on the site I was told to put my card information. Then it withdrew 60 dollars automatically from my account. That's the only thing I did not like. Went back on to talk to customer service and they only returned 30 dollars back to my account. I won't ever be back to that site again.

tinaw34

Very very satisfied.

davidm259

Super fast

paulal20
4/9/15

I joined q bids an was charged unintentionally resolved nice an quick

pamelap17
4/9/15

I won two bids and forgot to place my apt. number the guy I spoke to was so helpful and quickly fixed my shipping information.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
erikg11
A: Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php
3/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
1 day ago
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for QuiBids

QuiBids?
Click here to post a review