US Government's NSF

Tel: (405) 253-2038
domains@quibids.com

802 Reviews for QuiBids

Review Highlights

I won three $25 and one $50 gift cards for a total of $125 in value.

$.60 a bid and a whole mob of people trying to get stuff for cheap.

I am an unemployed analyst, so; a) that means I have time on my hands.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/28/14

Everything I needed to know about this site is told by the clustering of positive reviews at the beginning of August, all of them clearly and carefully written with a lot of factual detail, contrasting a long and continuous stream of negative reviews, not always clear, perhaps hastily written or emotional. A company that pays people to pad a review site, maybe a company that shills its own auctions? I'll never find out. Thanks to all who contributed.

8/26/14

Quibids is absolutely a scam. I watched 2 different items that went on auction at the same time at 5 oclock in the morning (thinking that I could compete against less people). What I saw was pretty funny. The same users were placing BidOMatics bids and single bids at the exact same times, and I do mean at the EXACT same times. I watched over 500 bids go for each item that were IDENTICAL and not one single bid was more than a tenth of a second later than the one on the other item. This is a design just to get people to spend their money on bids with the occasional winners to keep some fairly good reviews. This is more like a lottery than an auction penny site. I hope that people see this message before wasting money on bids. I would suggest actually buying a lottery ticket.

8/15/14

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies; trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

8/13/14

I do not recommend this penny website. Very hard to win -- have to play for 6 - 12 hours to bid on something big-- all night long , just to have someone come in and play against you -- I think they have someone on the payroll doing this!
One time I did bid on a TV & spent 12 hours on the computer & didn't win -- had to buy it for the difference of what I had spent in Quidbids -- which was more than I could buy it at Sam's Club -- then it took them over 4 weeks to deliver it -- I contacted them and threatened to rescind my credit card charges, etc. -- we went back & forth! Finally I did get the TV.
Just not professional in my opinion!

8/8/14

Definitely.. I WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT QUIBIDS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT KIDDING >> if you read the info that is perfectly provided and take your time and start small you will be amazed at the savings that you will get and how good you will feel knowing that you win is awesome and the shipping is free and fast and reliable .. i have saved so much and know many others that save daily as well .. Quibids is very beneficial and very much a blessing . You gotta take your time and dont try to go win a 600 dollar item with 25 bids .. That will not work if you do not know who you are bidding against and how the whole quibids system works . Some days are better than others one must also find the right time of day accordingly to win as well ... Just know that Quibids is not a scam and it is very awesome .. I didnt get paid to say this either . I mean it ....

8/6/14

I can tell you this is an exceptional site. Canon PowerShot SX510 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera when the bidding was over I paid $3.44 yes that's correct no typo there the exact same camera sells on line at amazon.com for 199.00 with free shipping. Oh did I forget to mention that everyting you get from Quibids is FREE SHIPPING so if you think that's where they will get you think again. Most products come via UPS or USPS FREE! yes FREE Lavish Home 3/4-Inch Twisted Curtain Rod - Pewter These were absolutely FREE because Quibids has a policy if your auction ends under .50 the item is FREE to you so when you purchase that starter voucher bid keep this in mind FREE item FREE Shipping this item retails at Home Depot for 15.99 One of the largest wins was on Catnapper - Magnum Chaise Rocker Recliner w/Heat & Massage the lowest I could find it online was 674.00 I won this chair it was delivered works perfectly for my mother with adviance dementia so we could throw her old cruddy one away for $9.72 with FREE SHIPPING So quite honestly if you think it doesn't work it does with some time and research you could be bring home the goods.

8/5/14

My name is Jeffrey Mcgee. I have been using #QuiBids for about a year. I have won Hundreds of dollars in gift cards I won a tent for $0.04 cent the tent was a $40.00 value. I saved $160.00 on a Cannon camera. The Home Depot gift card that I won and bought saved me over $400.00 dollars on a New Stove. The people that are griping about #QuiBids probably didn't read QuiBids 101. I didn't when I first started and it wasn't good.I have saved over a Thousand with #QuiBids. They even have free shipping. Take a good look at others Penny auction site where the give you $0.15 bids and you need about a million to win an auction and when the timer hits zero you win. People feel cheated because the can't afford to buy the item when they lose then want their money back. I never bid on what I can't afford to buy if I lose. QuiBids is the best site around .

8/5/14

This is the worst site for anything. You pay for bids, just so you can pay for the auction you win, i.e. you pay twice for your item.

Customer support is a joke, if you put in the wrong shipping address you are screwed, it happened to me, and took 5 days of screaming on the phone for them to fix, and it was a very reluctant resolution from the rep. I recorded the entire conversation and after 35 minutes I finally got a resolution on the 5 day.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, GO TO E-BAY or AMAZON

8/5/14

QuiBids is an awesome site that you get bid on items and get them dirt cheap or even FREE. I have been a member for three years and have won gift cards, jewelry, bedroom linens, bathroom linens, water feature for my garden, just to name a few. As long as you research and bid wisely you can obtain a variety of items for pennies on the dollar, QuiBids even as a Buy It Now (BIN) feature in which if you spend real bids worth $.60 per bid on an item you receive full credit towards the purchase of the item you are bidding on. The BIN feature offers the items at comparable pricing. You can't go wrong becoming a member of QuiBids as long as you bid wisely!

8/4/14

I have had nothing but an awesome time bidding on QuiBids and won so many auctions one being Wicked Ridge Warrior HL Premium 175-Pound Crossbow Package retailing at $409.49 and I only paid $30.30. I also won an Iview 788TPC 7" 8GB Android Tablet w/MiraDongle Streaming Device valued at $139.92 for free because my winning bid was $0.07 cents!!! A must try web site and I highly recommend it to everyone!!

8/3/14

I have been a member for 4 years now and I have found QuiBids to be the best penny auction site on the web by far. They are also the cheapest I have seen with bids costing .60 compared to most others at .75. I have actually received about 10 times in winning from what I have spent. Where else can you pay .10 on the dollar for new and quality items. I had 2 minor issues and they took care of me right away. I find their Customer service personal to be A-1... You must watch, read Quibids 101, go to their facebook page to get a lot of info from other members. If you do these things you can be very successful.

8/3/14

this site is the best penny auction site out their do your home work and you can save money and have fun all at the same time

8/3/14

Be an informed bidder and you WILL be a happy bidder on QuiBids--my shopping and entertainment place for 4 years--I have never had a problem with this company!!! Love it!

8/2/14

I am a very frugal shopper. I have been a member of QuiBids for two years. In the last 2 months alone, I have won items with a retail value of $1009.85 That’s the QuiBids retail value, which is often much less than Amazon. My savings during this time frame was an incredible $755.40 Where else could you go to get brand new high quality items in factory sealed packaging with free shipping on every item? No where but QuiBids. Those that complain do not take the time to learn how to effectively participate. But what about the cost of bids, you say? I have received over a thousand free promo bids from QuiBids, through daily contests and sweepstakes on facebook and twitter, and special promotions weekly throughout the year. QuiBids has been a life changer for me and I will be a member for life!

8/1/14

I have been with Quibids for about 6 months now and at first it was very challenging but after reading thru the Quibids 101 section I began have soon success . I've actually been able to win large and small items at a great value and was able to purchase items I did not win . in all auctions there are only one winner so there are going to be upset people ( I've been that guy) but I'm proof that if you just time your time to learn and must be willing to buy it now you can succeed. Their are power players but you learn to avoid those people and if you understand all your doing is shopping then you shouldn't be upset for only paying retail . you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . you already gambled that money

8/1/14

I advise everyone when signing up on ANY web site to read the entire disclaimers. Any site that ask you for a credit card most likely has a charges associated with it. Then after you join be sure to read all the helpful information in the QuiBids 101 that has so much helpful information, don't just dive in and think you are going to win a ipad for a penny because reality is your not! Most of the people winning the higher end items have been members for some time and have done there research. Start small and learn how it all works. I have saved thousands of dollars over my membership and have never had a issue in my 4 years. I give this site a A++ DO YOUR RESEARCH!!

8/1/14

I am a active member of Quibids.com now for year and half. In the beginning I did have a few minor issues that I did not report or address with them. It took me finding their FB Community Page to learn that their are ways to address any issues I may have had. However, I did not find them until 6 months ago.So basically for a year I was on my own.Still I had sense enough that I knew to study and learn everything I could learn about penny auctions,Why? Because it was my money I was investing. So I did tons of research. Not only from the Quibids site but the general internet. In my first year, I have landed well over 400 auctions. Yes you do have to be willing to pay the buy now price to prevent walking away empty handed. But why would you enter a auction with out being willing to go the distance. I never enter a auction I do not want or need. Their are many helpful ways of learning how to bid wisely. You are always going to have PB and people who will abuse the systems set in place. Quibiids has done a lot since I have been a member to prevent that from happening each and every time. How you handle PB is to let them know you will go the distance, You will not walk away empty handed. Once, I learned how to do that my winnings came left and right. I do avoid most all hybrid and game play auctions. If I want vouchers I either buy them or earn them through contest. There are 11 ways to earn bids. I tell people instead of bidding on vouchers,earn them.Then it is no lost to you if you lose them since they are of no value but they help to extend the auction past the buy now if you want to go further than retail. I myself like using my real bids. I am willing to buy when I have to. It is very rare for me to walk away from a buy now. Without the buy now's I have to date landed close to 550 auctions. You can view everything on Pin interest if you would like by visiting this link. ( http://www.pinterest.com/LouisianaCajun1/ ). Here, I post all my wins, some reviews and tips when I can get the chance to post. Video's just started getting posted this year, some will be auctions in play, what to do in a system break if occurred.
I do like to talk with others because you have older members who will take advantage of newer bidders. You have to take a stand with them and once you do it a few times. They will back off and leave you alone. You can also find me within the Quibids face book community, a place where we share our many experiences with quibids by visiting here https://www.facebook.com/quibids/app_297208170367225 if you scroll down the page a bit on the left you will see post by others, click that and a pop up page will appear and you will be in the community. If you had a bad experience, I hope you will give it another try but learn all you can about bidding first. That is the most important thing if you are going to invest your money into something, go all out and learn everything you can first. Quibids is awesome site and I am a proud member both of the auctions and the community... Feel free to follow me on pin interest I would gladly help you if I can...LouisianaCajun

7/29/14

I'm one of those people who thought I was just creating an account, and then: Boom! $60 down the drain.
VERY VERY deceptive.
I just asked my bank to challenge the charge, hope it works!
Nowhere did it say : "We are going to charge you now!" - well, maybe on page 329 of the agreement. Come on now, that's just wrong!

7/28/14

One needs to read ALL the rules and other documentation that is listed on their website and understand it. I, too, paid $60 for the original 100 bids and won $75 in gift cards and won a kitchen appliance valued at over $120. One cannot ASSume that one understands what they are getting into without doing the research. I personally NEVER had a problem with Quibids. There was one point where it took a little longer than expected to get my gift cards but, they did arrive. I even chose to pay for something because I had run out of bids. One must READ ALL the fine print...The site does mention that you can only win a certain amount of items within a specified time period and then your account is "frozen" until that time period has passed. Like I said earlier: One cannot ASSume that one understands what they are getting into without doing the research. Read, REad, REAd, READ!

Being a HS teacher, I see my students growing up in a world of "instant gratification" is not fast enough. If they don't understand something they just give up and try to throw the blame on someone else. I usually find that it's because they did NOT read the instructions. See a trend? I advise: "PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DOCUMENTATION BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING, IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MAY BE GETTING INTO."

7/26/14

DO NOT fall for this ! This is the biggest scam around. I requested a refund within an hr of signing up. They never replied but 3 years later they send me an email the my points are about to expired. I emailed and complaint again & they were quick to respond until they didn't like what I had to say. My bad I should have researched before buying. Please take these reviews seriously it could save you $60 and lots of aggravation.

7/19/14

To Erik G. - in the history of mankind whenever the phrase "legitimate business" is mentioned it means the "business" in actuality is criminal or fraudulent. You keep whining like an aging mobster who is under Federal investigation for racketeering..."wah wah wah I'm a legitimate business man" .

7/17/14

Won a few items, but didn't come close to recouping my money spent on bids. I don't know how this company has an A rating with the BBB. They have over a thousand complaints against them.

7/17/14

I ALSO didn't realize there was a $60 charge (in addition to buying bids) - They keep telling me that it states the charge as you sign up...which is fine but it must be in very small print because there are a thousands and thousands of people that didn't see it...if Quibids were smart, they would realize how many people are upset about this and change their policy to remove this charge. They make sooooo much money off of these auctions (it's actually a crime how much they make if you ask me) so it would be nice to 'give back' to their customers by NOT charging a fee 'just to be on their site'....Sounds like they need a change sr leadership with this ever-growing and huge money making company....I bet if I check back a year from now...this charge will be removed because there are way too many customers unhappy about this...well, I’m off to write this review on all the other major Review websites…..

7/15/14

Glad I found this site,I worked for this company as a CSR for 12 weeks and YES ITS TRUE MOST PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE KNOWINGLY SHARE CREDIT CARD INFO OF CUSTOMERS.....DO NOT GET CAUGHT

7/14/14

i gave them my $60, studied the game, bid on a small item, a $100 voucher at 60 cents a bid on quibid, burned through all of my $60 in vouchers and then they posted that the item sold for $8.94.
i am an idiot!

7/9/14

They take $60 upfront. You have to sit and click a button repeatedly if you want to bid, like a brain dead moron just clicking over and over and over......I stopped when I realized I did not want to participate, and asked for the remaining balance of my money. They removed me, and kept the money I hadn't even used to bid. Now, I can't get on the sight again to ask for the money back.....STAY FAR AWAY FROM QUIBID!

7/7/14

I HAVE WORKED FOR THEM, MOST OF THEIR EMPOYEES ARE EX CONVICTS! DONT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!!!!! SCAM

6/23/14

Total scam never realized the immediate debit of $60.00 would happen. Yes the fine print explains it, however the structure of joining is very deceptive and is carefully worded in their favor. If any litigators are reading this you better act fast since I am sure a Class Action suit is in the works. This website will cease to exist within two years. I tried to cancel the $60.00 scam charge within 10 minutes to no avail. These guys are very slick and know exactly what they are doing. Beware.

6/17/14

I have had a great experience with them until today, I have been a member for years and have won a lot, maybe not high dollar items, but have alway been happy. Today I went to sign in and my IP address has been banned, they have my info credit cards etc and I can't access my account at all very not happy!

6/5/14

I was on the site for about 2 months and won several items. I spent a couple hundred dollars on bids and was really loving it. Suddenly almost every auction was blocked. When I contacted Quibids about it they said that I was too good and that my auctions were limited to make things fair for others. That should not be legal. I refuse to do anything further on their site. My overall review is that it's great for about a month, then when they find out they are not making enough money on you they block you. They should be banned.

6/4/14

I love their commercials. Real buyers who got steal deals on Quibids.com. Right....... You could maybe fool people in 1995 but this is 2014 and it's clear from these reviews on sitejabber and many more this company is shady.

5/23/14

First off, this place is NOT a scam. All Penny Auctions operate like this; you buy your bids up front, then you bid and the auction goes up by a penny... hence the name Penny Auction. This type of thing is not for everyone, but I enjoy it. It's like a game, but I can also win cool stuff! Anything I have ever won from this site has arrived and it has been exactly what I purchased. I knocked off a star because I find that I'm not having as much success as not only I would like, but like I did in my first week or so. It's almost like they made it easy for me to win the beginning and now they're making it harder. Over all, I'd recommend this site though.

5/23/14

First I start by saying that YES, they mislead people into thinking we are signing up for free and that the reason we need to give a cc# is because we will be bidding on merchandise. They have nothing that tells you that you're about to pay upfront for a package of bids. Then people think they do not have to purchase the item less they win unknowingly spending the money $0.60 each bid not even knowing that is their real money from their acct. So very misleading. On the other hand I did get charged for bids when signing up and contacted customer service via their online chat and got ahold of a Jake in seconds who graciously and politely refunded my money and closed out my acct. I was nervous that the money wouldn't show up in my account but it did a little over 24 hours later. Also they have a customer service # you can call and talk to a live person. Just a side note. They only refund what you don't use. If you unknowingly bid you are out that money because it actually goes through a process of teaching you before you are supposed to begin bidding.

5/17/14

Somebody is doing really well on Quibids, just not the customers. I gave it a try and was surprised to get charged $60 when I thought the first hundred bids were free. Ha! Then I sat back and watched for awhile. I saw the same bidder names on...anything that was up for auction. I believe the term for these bidders is "shills." They promise a lot and deliver squat. I advise to stay away as you'll get "taken" every time.

5/16/14

When i first joined I won a few auctions, but then I couldnt win any! Ive had sucess on other sites so I know it's not me.

5/9/14

My research indicates that any rating above 1 star is a "shill" for the scam site known as quibids. Stay away, FAR AWAY from this illegitimate scammer. Hey QUIBIDS, if you think that this is slander then sue me as I'd love to put you out of business.

5/8/14

I would go lower than 1 star. I didn't realize they were debuting my bank account for $60.00 when I joined. I immediately contacted live chat and was told they would cancel and refund my money immediately. They cancelled, but did not refund the $60.00. Now live chat isn't available to me, there is no phone # given! and I'm unable to email them because my account was deactivated. If this isn't a scam, I don't know what is! It appears bad people operate this site. Beware!

5/2/14

This site is a scam!!! Stay away!!!

The latest attempt to lure people to their site is posting items on craigslist at low price and when you reply to the ad, they say it's sold and give you link to quibids.com where they got it for cheap.

4/22/14

When I caught on how to win, I kept being blocked from participating. So when you are winning you are LIMITED to 12 items in any 28 day period. At which time you are blocked for 8 days. Suddenly I'm being blocked repeatedly anywhere between 16 hours to 3 days. I had 4 open auctions going when I got blocked. So I lost at least $70 in active bids. When I write CS I get a canned response. Days later I cancel my account, they tell me I've got my refund. Guess who doesn't have a refund?

3/29/14

I fell for the luring ad for something I had been looking for online. Saw it for cheap on here, thinking it was a "regular" auction site and I could sign up, then bid on things and only pay for what I won. Yeah, I was stupid and didn't read the fine print. For $60 I won a single bid, for something I didn't really want or need, but I wanted to see if it was actually possible to win ANYTHING. So, I paid $60 for a $20 item. Not going back.

3/29/14

SCAM. Big waste of your money and your time. With shill bidders you'll never win.
Never give ANYONE CC info prior to purchasing.

3/27/14

I also think this is a scam. I bid on something thinking I would not lose my $60.00, as I could buy it in the end. After losing the bid, I purchased the Samsung tablet. The price had gone to $114. from $176. and that is what I thought I was buying it for. You have 2 hours to decided if you don't want to lose your bid money, by purchasing the item What they don't tell you is the purchase price is $176., not the "buy now price" of $114. I feel I got cheated for $60. and when I called them after seeing my credit card account, they could give a ####. Do not go there!!!!! I could have paid $25.00 less than Amazon. When people say they purchased soothing for a small amount, they probably are not including the $.60 PER BID!

3/24/14

This is a scam and should be shut down. They are theifs who steal money just for signing up. I was charged $60.00 dollars just to register and then couldn't cancel to get my money back. Sent several emails and went unanswered. Then got on with live chat with Jacquelyn who says she has closed my account and refunded my money. This is a scam to take money from people upon signing up. They should be shut down immediately. There is no reason for their operation but to take money that they shouldn't. They just Steal!!!!! Don Trowbridge

3/21/14

Ok now, I hear alot of complaints about this site. I have been using quibids for years now. It is most definitely not a scam. If you have the mind set that you are going to win an item for $5 that is worth 500 then you will fail miserably. I always have the same mind set when bidding... I only bid on items that I "AM" going to buy regardless if I win. I wont be charged over the MSRP, plus has free shipping. Look. Sometimes you get really lucky and get a steal. But most of the time if I go into the bid, I win or buy now. I have won thousands of dollars worth of stuff, sometimes I spend the full price. Just like in a store.

The competition is harder than it used to be. You have to make the other dude think that you are not quiting, but that can be dangerous. You have to know when to back off, and when to attack. This is a science, not a bidding site.

One thing I always wondered was whether or not these sites have auto bidders (bots) bidding items up....

This is worse than gambling, the need to win is a drug.... Bid with caution. But, this site is in no way a scam.

3/15/14

Wow, thanks so much for all your feed backs. I was just about to fill in the financial information part but decided to look up the reviews first. I'm glad I did. You guys saved me a horror story.

3/14/14

When any so called bid site asks for all of your credit card info before you even bid on or look at anything that is a clear sign to stay far far away. Quibids is a ripoff scam.

3/12/14

Now that i lost my ass, i find alot of advertisments that look like real people talking about what they won on quibids were fake !!! They were done to make you think yiour gettinga deal!!! How is this legal

3/9/14

I only chose one star because it is the lowest choice. I signed up to look and gave my credit card for future bids . I read the terms twice. Nowhere did they mention any charge for registering at this site. Then I received an email they had charged my credit card $60 and I haven't even made one bid! The online Live Chat is offline, how convenient! What a scam!,

2/28/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased an item over a month ago and got sent the wrong item. I contacted QuiBids immediately to resolve this. After my original emails being ignored and several weeks, I finally got word that they were sending the correct item to me, only to discover that they sent the same item again! Several more ignored emails later I got a response asking me to provide proof of the wrong item, which I did. Straight after this I got told that they can't give me the item I brought over a month ago, as they now do not have any. During this whole month period, not once did anyone think to put the correct item aside whilst the matter was being resolved. Not once did anyone think to tell me earlier that the item was unavailable. The customer service is atrocious and their lack of help is disgusting. To make the same mistake TWICE and then ignore my emails is disgusting. You might win something cheaper then RRP, but chances are you won't get sent it and will then be constantly ignored.

2/28/14

Ok... Let me explain...

Quibids just clained that they sold an i-Pad for $ 51.22....

That makes 5111 bids, at $ 0.60 each, which makes a total of $ 3066.60, plus the claimed price of $ 51.22 makes a total price of $3117.82 !!!!!

And they calle themselves a bid site ???

Quibids is a LOTTERY, not a bid site!!! For real bids, stick with eBaY..

The Best Penny Auction Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber