US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 132 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 496 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 466 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mylest2
8/1/15

When I signed up I didn't realize that I would would be charged in advance. I explained my situation and the pending charge was removed. Very professional attitude.

davidl204

Quick feedback...

chrisb193
8/1/15

When I registered I incurred some unintended charges and was surprised to see an order confirmation from QBids in my inbox. I emailed them asking to reverse the charges as they were unintended. Received a reply saying the charges had been reversed. All done quickly and without question. Thank you QBids.

jasonb157
8/1/15

Took care of my request fast, and efficient.

brianm136

excellent

vickyb21
8/1/15

I received an email stating that I click a link in the email to receive 5 free bids. The email link did not work. I emailed customer service and within the hour they answered me back and credited my account with the 5 free bids. This was exceptional in my book! Usually you wait for days to hear back from some sites and sometimes you don't hear back at all. This was handled quickly and was done correctly. Thanks QuiBids Customer Service!

dennism76
8/1/15

The bidding process is not what I expected. It seems unfairly skewed toward existing bidders with deep pockets. Some might say they deserve to have an advantage. But I am not willing to be the fodder to feed their machine. I am most appreciative of QuiBids support team and the speed with which they responded to my request to cancel my account and refund my unused bids. Thanks for the experience.

maryd102
8/1/15

I had a error on my account. I asked for assistance in fixing it and was amazed at how quickly the support team responded and took care of it.

andrewj44
7/31/15

this is one of the most honest and reliable pennyauction sites i've used, been using it for about a year and ive been on many. but this one is my favorite!

floraw3
7/31/15

our refund was immediate. thank you.

johnr236
7/31/15

Taking care of a concern and crediting my account immediately!

suem59
7/31/15

Didn't know why my credit card was billed for $60.00. QuiBids took care of it quickly .

terryl47
7/31/15

I was given exactly what I requested in a very timely manner.

rosej17
7/31/15

excellent customer service; I appreciate the expedited response

kathyv8
7/31/15

you take care or the matter and i thing you service was nice

lindac109
7/31/15

Retuned my deposit when I didn't find anything I wanted.

tammyb32
7/31/15

Had tech trouble with site and Meike helped me get it resolved. Very polite and helpful! Much better than some I ahve dealt with in the past!

roberts271
7/30/15

Requests were quickly dealt with, questions were understood and answered.

catherinee8
7/30/15

Customer Service helped me very quickly and corrected the problem.

madk1
7/29/15

Amazing experience with customer service! Fastest I ever encountered , good job QuiBids!,

camillel7
7/29/15

The customer service agent recognized my problem and got a manager to help him resolve it - it was very good.

kevw4
7/29/15

I asked and they delivered. Thank you

tashah5
7/29/15

I had a question about my purchase and it was answered quickly.

lindas177
7/27/15

I lost a Quibids auction because as I was buying a bid pack to finish, my credit card was declined because of a fraud alert. I lost the auction. When I attempted to buy the item on a buy it now option, the link was refused. So I called Customer Service, They did not allow me to purchase the item, but instead gave me over a hundred bids to replace the ones I used. Spectacular Service. Thank you Quibids!!

kerryb22
7/27/15

I made a HUGE mistake when registering and accidentally gave permission to make a withdrawal from my account. When I discovered this, they promptly refunded me.

theresap5
7/27/15

Quibids has always been extremely helpful and very quick with their response.

bobh79
7/27/15

quick response solved my problem the same day

steves171
7/26/15

Mistakenly signed up, refunded quickly, I appreciate your forthright M.O.

michaelc185
7/26/15

I errant purchased a group of bids before I'd had a chance to properly research the QuiBids process. I receives a full refund promptly, which is much appreciated. When I have time to properly dig into this I will very likely join the QuiBids community

williamv14

It was OK next.time I'll know to buy be for I signing up .thanks

rony20
7/26/15

very good at doing what you say and doing it in a short time

christineq3
7/26/15

The service was good and faster than I had expected. My account was adjusted that same day.

rhijsb
7/26/15

A great company to deal with ! - Staff efficient and super fast dealing with queries,
Thank You !

garryc11

I expected much more.

farhadf
7/26/15

I had an amazing experience with talking with customer team of Qui bid .

paml12
7/25/15

Did not realize there was a fee involved to bid on items............so once that charge came thru I wanted to not be involved in this type of business. Asked to have my charge removed and it was did within 24 hours.

Very appreciative of the quick response and resolution of the issue.

tonij2
7/25/15

I was worried for awhile as it took a few back and forth conversations but in the end it was great

wg7
7/25/15

Parcel arrived damaged. Quick response and remedy. Item is being replaced.

kathleenb14
7/25/15

Recently I went on to the site. I was looking around and signing up. I didn't realize that they were going to take $$ from me right away. My own fault for not paying attention. But when I sent an email requesting a refund, I received an immediate response that they would take care of it. By the next day the return had been processed. I appreciate the fact that I didn't have to jump through hoops to get my money back.
The true test of good customer service is how things are handled when there is a problem. For me, this was A+ service.

noimeb

It was so great

eleanorr4

i have enjoyed playing

gracef14
7/25/15

My issue was resolved in a very timely manner by Ryan. He was very friendly in his email in response to mine. I haven't dealt with customer service a whole lot, but when issues do come up, they are just outstanding in finding a solution!

sandyf14
7/25/15

I never heard of this site. It came on my computer so I thought I would give it a try. I signed up and got charged for something I didnt buy. I didnt know what I was doing. I wrote QuiBids and they refunded my money, gave me the info I needed so I would be more aware of just what I was doing. They were great!

misterd2
7/25/15

I didn't actually use my account, it took so much money off of my card without my permission. They gave me a full refund and we're very nice to servicing everything that I asked.

jayg49
7/24/15

Software would not allow me to put in my city due to shared zip code.Contacted you guys and it was manually done.It doesn't make sense to me why I couldn't do it.But it worked.Thank you very much.

wandaw10
7/23/15

I called in regarding a question on a bid I had made the night before and was lucky enough to get Tammie as my customer service agent. She was so kind, patient and helpful. I would like to extend a SINCERE & MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU to Customer Service Agent Tammie. Tammie assisted me in explaining what happened on the previous purchase and exceeded my expectations on help. Her kindness made my afternoon...THANK YOU!!! Unfortunately in today's world, this type of customer service is a rarity and doesn't come by very often. The customer service I received by Tammiet really made this customer very HAPPY and I received such excellent customer service. Thank You QUIBIDS & THANK YOU Tammie!!!

stephanies85
7/23/15

I emailed a service rep and was told my concern was being looked into. My concern was money taken out of my checking account. I only wanted to register my credit card not buy bids. A couple of days later, my account was credited the full amount that was taken out.

monicam36
7/21/15

very informative and quick with replies!

davidb308
7/21/15

got the correct answer

lorrainep5
7/20/15

It was nice to talk to people who were prepared to resolve the problem without having to answer 50 questions before getting any result. I contacted them, she fixed the problem and I said thank you.
By the way you do not allow my email address domain to get bids so it does me no good to try and earn bids through my email address.

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
5/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids