US Government's NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 157 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 509 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 482 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

manjub
8/31/15

with one request my problem was solved, they refund my money in one day. very prompt responses.

carriee7
8/31/15

Was done with my issue in minutes.

ronr36
8/31/15

I spoke with Corbin, and he was very helpful and contacted the shipping department to arrange for the return of a product. I can only hope all of the QuiBids Support Staff is as friendly and helpful! Thanks Corbin!
5*****

andreat22
8/31/15

Just wanted to share. If you have any questions about how Quibids works after reading the very detailed information, don't hesitate to use chat or send an email. Customer service is excellent.

patricial32
8/31/15

Account was debited for 60.00 for 100 bids. I was unaware it was a payment. I thought it was .60 cents per bid. QuiBids deposited my money same day. This describes a honest company.

auwdraw
8/31/15

It didn't take long and I was understood about what I needed.

mikhailn1
8/31/15

Excellent and quick response.

loriea1
8/31/15

The phone number on the site are a scam. When you dial the phone number the answer machine just tells you can not leave a message. I phone another number on the site and the guy told me he did not know what I was talking about. The whole thing is a scam

lynneg4
8/30/15

Quibids was not the type of format for me as I don't buy online very often.
But I found it quite an amazing way to get a bargain. The customer service was excellent

christieb4
8/30/15

I was looking at QuiBids and thought to register, it looks like a great site. I was doing this at lunch at work, but during the process I received a phone call so wasn't really paying attention and accidentally signed up for a bunch of bids. When I realized this I sent a note in response to my order confirmation that it was a mistake, my account was credited back immediately. Impressed with the professional treatment and timely response. I will be visiting this site again. When I am not going to be interrupted by the phone. :)

garyr44
8/30/15

I had a problem with an unintended purchase and the QuiBids Support Team worked it out to my great satisfaction.

chaunceyb15
8/30/15

The Customer Service email support was timely, friendly, accommodating and professional, and promised to make an immediate refund of the $60.00 that had been charged to my credit card due to my not understanding the sign up protocols for new members. As of this writing, I am waiting for this credit to show on my credit card account.

johnr251
8/30/15

Great customer service is probably a function of their need to stave off litigation from their misleading and dishonest business model.

hollyn1
8/30/15

My issue with Qbids was handled quickly and efficiently via the chat. GREAT customer service!

luisd21
8/30/15

It was a very helpful and Very quick experiense.In the end i got the answer i was hopping for. Thank you.

jeannes6
8/30/15

I closed my account and QuiBids reurned my balance right away. I wsn't expecting to get a refund so this was a very welcome surprise. Thanks!

maryb200
8/29/15

They responded very quickly and understood my situation.

hamouda
8/29/15

was great and they really know what they do

cathyc47
8/29/15

Customer Support resolved my situation immediately. It was wonderful!

johnh344
8/29/15

I contacted online chat to change the address of my order. The representative was very helpful and courteous. Easily resolved my issue and pleasant experience.

alyssam16
8/29/15

Quibids is a great site that's easy to navigate. I had one issue where I bid on two items at once, one of which was a high priced item. I won the lower priced item and when I went to bid on the other again, a text box popped up saying I had reached my 12 win limit in the 24 day period. I contacted customer service because I had spent a lot on bids for the higher priced item and they were extremely helpful, understanding, and quick to respond. Overall, I am very satisfied with the customer service at Quibids.

johns962

excellent

carolynp12
8/29/15

Customer service at Quibids were great, manage my request very fast, couldn't ask for better service.

angelag36
8/28/15

They do not give you a money back guarantee. A couple of years ago I was bidding on an item. I went to buy more bids. My item was gone after I bought my bids. I told Quibids I was not happy because I had paid for the membership and I could not bid on the item I wanted. I never did receive any money back.

aliceb67
8/28/15

Requested a refund. Response from QuiBids was very fast. Got my refund within 3 days.

michaelc196
8/28/15

Immediately after having paid for an auction, I realized I did not change my selection as intended. I subsequently requested a change through a chat session. It seemed as if, while not necessarily an easy process, the representative was very helpful and resolved the matter very much to my satisfaction. Thank you!

jamir3
8/27/15

I had a choose it item that I was unable to link with to purchase it. I called phone support and they were "out of the office" even though it was before closing time. I contacted via chat support. My item was sold out, but the chat support staff member offered me a game play as a consolation. I was thankful since they are usually in high demand. I "only" won 21 bids , but was able to turn them into 2 gift card wins, totaling 25.00 and 40 voucher bids during a busy bidding time!!! Chat support was great and lucky for me today!!! I ♡ quibids!!!

sonniag
8/27/15

I did not realize that they took $60 from the credit card right away. I asked for a refund and it was done immediately. Thank you.

patr2042
8/27/15

Everything was great. Refund was i issued right away

jessicad53
8/27/15

I enjoy bidding on items and watching other item get auctioned off.

teanab
8/27/15

I was overcharged for an order that I placed and I requested a refund. I was granted my refund later on that same day.

charlesb97

Very prompt and cordial.

joh7511
8/27/15

I accidentally was charged $60 on my master card and was totally frustrated but customer service took care of the credit immediately. It should show up on my card in a few days. Thank you

sandyn18
8/27/15

I needed a refund and they did so almost immediately upon receiving my e-mail request.

timm192
8/27/15

I did not read the fine print and didn't realize 60.00 would immediately be charged to my credit care. I emailed and asked to be refunded and they did it right away.

thomask48
8/26/15

when I have a question, Quibids always has a good answer that is helpful thank you

bobs172
8/26/15

I read the reviews above and it seems like this is typical fraud on the consumer part and a huge money maker for QuiBids. In the beginning the customer will win, then the customer will have to spend more money to get more bids, QuiBids didn't mention that their chances of winning again just diminished tremendously.

lindaj53
8/26/15

I accidentally purchased a bid pack, but only meant to view the site; unfortunately, I didn't have the money in the bank to cover it so it caused me an overdraft fee; thank goodness for your understanding, I sent an e-mail to you and received immediate response, and had the refund back in my account today; thank u so much for being so quick to reply, awesome, super job!!!!!

johnr249
8/25/15

I was made to feel like a valuable customer

mikem283
8/25/15

I choose to close my account because this type of format is designed to allow individuals to make a business out of their wins. The same winners keep bidding and winning on the same products. Maybe they just want 10 of the same drivers in their golf bag. I opened up my account to hopefully score a decent buy on a few products. I quickly observed that due to the same individuals bidding repeatedly that I would not get the deal I thought was possible. For those of you that are bidding as a business CONGRATS

gwenm8
8/24/15

Alicia on the Chat line provided me with excellent service. To resolve my problem she offer me two very fair options. I have selected the one that best met my needs. Thank you for making what could have been a very stressful situation a very simple and fair process! I would rank the customer service I received on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest ...100 or simply off the chart.

rickm76
8/24/15

I made an error with my account, and customer service fixed it quickly and perfectly!

deborahs40
8/23/15

I received the wrong item by mistake. I notified Quibids and was helped immediately. Great folks, these Service Reps!!

esthera11
8/22/15

When I sign up for QuiBids I didn't realize there was a set up fee account without my biding on anything. I sent an email requesting a refund, I got a response back and within a day or two I was refunded the full amount.

karenw81
8/22/15

Qui bids has been a pleasant & rewarding & experience. Thanks!

heidiz2
8/21/15

Very helpful. Fast and convenient.

kerrym35
8/21/15

I amazing new bidder, I learned you need to start on smaller items at first. Best wins have been Bergoff frying pans, they are amazing. I have replaced all of my old ones.

andreak42
8/21/15

I had an issue and the tech team was very prompt and dealt with it right away!

stevek62

Perfect

cristobalj
8/21/15

I ENTER QuiBids WHIT LEES INFORMATION THAT I REQUIRED. WHEN I EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU, YOUR REACTION WAS VERY POSITIVE.

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
erikg11
A: Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php
3/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids