US Government’s NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 270 reviews)

billym29

It's right there on the SAME PAGE as the credit card form. (in 124 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 580 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davidk225
5/29/16

javid7
5/28/16

Un exepected, to the point, prompt, and courteous

yutaelh

fast response

johnw486
5/28/16

I did not permit my credit card to be used for this purchase. I emailed them and they got back to me right away and fulfilled my request.

stanl450
5/28/16

I unintentionally signed up. Once I realized what I did I sent an email to the customer support team and within minutes, they responded and refunded my deposit. I was shocked by the speed of the response and the favorable response. I am not an on-line shopper, but if I decide to shop on-line, I am using QuiBids because of the way they handled my request.

jow26
5/26/16

e-mailed one day -- response with problem corrected the next morning.

elizabethc146
5/26/16

I sent an email to the HELP line and had an answer within minutes.
Very unusual....

jerrieg
5/25/16

Although I have probably lost about the same amount of dollars as I've won, I do enjoy the thrill of the gamble and have enjoyed QuiBids site for the most part. The one area in which I definitely have praise is the service. They do have glitches, though, that need to be fixed such as the system gives the win to the Bidders who have their bids set automated whenever Bids are made at EXACTLY the same time. When I knew I won an item, instead of giving me the item, they just returned my bids and gave me a game. I would have rather had the $400 mixer that I DID earn, as they themselves agreed happened. Wrong to do that to me just because I didn't have my bids automated. Scares me now to bid manually. Not good siituation.

barbaral69
5/25/16

good service

veronicar19
5/24/16

I wanted a refund on the $60 onitial bid signup. I hadnt intended to actually pay the
amount because i wasnt sure if i wanted to bid. I shouldn't pay for money I havent
used.

billr68
5/23/16

emailed a question and it was answered in a timely manner

teep7
5/23/16

It's very expensive to join in on the bids. I think that the automatic bid feature is a terrible option to have in a pay to play bidding auction. It's not fair for them to be able to set up 25 automatic bids prior to the opening of bidding and walk away from the auction. In real auctions someone have to be present to bid on an item. The auto feature allows a person to drive up the price without being present during the opening bid. It takes money out of everyone else's pocket to reset the clock to keep the bidding open. Then the auto bid delays until the last second or two to bid so you think it's over and here comes another auto bidder! You'll are making a lot of money off the bids, you could at least start the prices on your items at a fair "buy now" price so a person can realistically get the value of their money back if they choose the buy after losing the auction. Your starting prices are always higher than what a person would normally pay for the auction item if they purchased it from your competitors. If you buy a 100 bids that's 60 dollars. Your starting price in most cases is 50 to 100 dollars over priced. It's a rip off! And you still have to pay for the item you won and its shipping!

thomasl92
5/22/16

At first a very bad one. I think Quibid should add a feature so at sign up the new customers. Are aware more of the $ 60.00 fee for the 100 bid. But other than that. So far no more bad experience. I felt in the beginning I was mislead in register on Quibid. You sign up page and after entering my bank card. Time I entered it my bank account was deducted. quibids. Would have a lot less confusion. If they would maybe offer other option's. Like $30.00 for 50 bids or just make it very clear that. It is not free on sign up. And it is a pay for to buy bid's before sign up. I only say this to maybe help future customer's. THANK YOU Ricky ( Maybe offer a badge for customers that very communicative in some form)

joec163
5/22/16

Unable to find out how it works until after I submitted credit card info.

gregm101
5/22/16

E-mailed customer support with a problem of an item not shipping and the problem was corrected in less than 24 Hrs. Thanks.

cynthiah42
5/22/16

Eric assisted me in a shipping error. He resolved the issue promptly. Greatly apprecicted!

paulr164
5/21/16

QuiBids immediately took care of my request.

veraa7
5/21/16

kind of unfair of computer bidding,looks like new people never have the chance for winning good stuff.

keevinm
5/21/16

I did my first bidding on Quibids thinking I knew what I was doing. I had bid on a item and lost. I was still eligible to buy the product for two hours after the auction ended, but I messed up and did not use the buy it now feature. I contacted C.S. and Quibids gave me the chance to buy the item at the auction price. This is by far the greatest online shopping experience I have ever had on the internet. I will be with Quibids for a long time.

linag3
5/21/16

I won a helicopter,(drone) and gave it to my grandson for his birthday. When he opened the box it was missing the controller. I contacted the chat line and have received the information to return it and I will either be credited for it or it will be replaced. I am happy.

maryd180
5/21/16

I wanted to know what.the.+and a number meant (+30, +20, etc) and it was promptly explained.

joicem2
5/21/16

They responded so speedily I was amazed

lisah202
5/21/16

I was charged for something I didn't order, and I let them know. I wasn't expecting a quick response, but I got one and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you.

sergep1
5/19/16

Nice experience

betsym11
5/19/16

I don't know what's happened over the last few years but bids are so expensive and I can't win anything. Ever. I find it easier to win and the cheapest bids at happybidday these days.

emilyo14
5/18/16

Money returned no hassles

desv1
5/17/16

It's an exciting way to buy things!

jamief14
5/17/16

i asked for a refund and it was processed in the same day. the email i received was very helpful and the person very friendly. i had no problem getting my refund right away

anthonyd70

I thought I was taken for 60.00 and then they refunded it

annv7
5/16/16

I got into a situation that was wrong for me - old and stroked out! - my family got on my case - QuiBids was gracious and cooperative. Thanks. Ann Varud

jasonh123
5/15/16

Very prompt service.

johnl340
5/15/16

QUICKLY REFUNDED MONEY

quintong6
5/13/16

Provided a quick and timely response to my account request, with exceptional results!

mauram3
5/13/16

emailed an issue over the weekend to company and reviewed an answer within 24 hours and resolution to concern. Prompt, friendly and professional.

lillians33
5/13/16

Very satisfied, there was no question asked, they returned my emails right off. thank you

ab3596
5/13/16

Very fast & actionable service!

robertg197
5/12/16

My concern was handled expeditiously and to my satisfaction the customer care is fantastic.

shirleyh80
5/9/16

Very helpful and always kind.

leighb35
5/8/16

I was asking about a mistake I made and I was promptly refunded my money.

dannac2
5/8/16

Quick fast reply!

jamess400
5/6/16

This product had a bent pole about 20 inches from the bottom. The package when delivered was not damaged. This product was probably damaged at the factory and did not pass inspection. I was not happy and chatted at first on line and did not get a positive result. I called QuiBids and would send a mailing label to return, but I never got one after two tries.The Hall Tree is boxed and ready to send back but after my last call you said that's ok and do not have to send back. I will put this one in the garbage. I have a new one and its fine and thank you for your help.

jaredianm
5/6/16

Mohamed help a great deal when I had a Credit Card hold on my account because of a lost card

lisaj100
5/6/16

I asked, they delivered, great service

ericc99

Awesome

daniellep36
5/5/16

They quickly refunded my the charge that I did not approve. Also deactivated my account as I requested without trying to guilt/ force me out of it!

ellenj9
5/5/16

I'm very happy with the service I received when I had to put a stop to teenagers trying to use my credit card to buy some electronics without asking first.

lynnb72
5/5/16

Reply and resolve time was very good

bobd101
5/5/16

I was reviewing your items for biding and i was charged for something that i didn't know what the $60.00 charge was for and it was never explain by your support team want the charge was for or i may have reconsidered.

davidn93
5/3/16

Once it was establish what my concerns were they were handled quickly.Thanks
again.

normand115
5/3/16

very good

110 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
1 month ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids