US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 116 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 486 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 457 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

steviek1
6/30/15

I made a mistake and quibids fixed it quick and fast

jamesk95
6/30/15

I signed up with QuiBids and proceeded to their web site to read how to use the site. I was expecting something similar to eBay. I quickly learned that it is much different by design, as the designers add a gaming feel to enhance the experience. I don't game on my PC or Smart Phone and have no interest in any form of gaming. Thus it was not a good fit for me. Apparently many other people like the gaming aspect, which is fine, but I do not, so asked for a refund and they complied with my request vey quick which indicates a company of Integrity to me!!!

debras40
6/29/15

I never received a pillow I won. They immediately reprocessed the order.

rebeccad17

See previous comnent

lisat76
6/26/15

Admittedly, I did not take enough time to read what all is involved in understanding the bidding process and the time I would need to put into it. After I signed up and a 100 bid purchase was automatically made upon sign-up, I read what it takes to be successful in bidding and realized I didn't have the time to put into it and requested a refund. The support response was immediate and supportive. There was no pressure to get me to keep my account or making me feel bad for asking for a refund. If I can take the time, one of these days, this makes me way more likely to come back and try it out.

carries29
6/26/15

Responded quickly to my question. Very informative, was given some examples to better understand how Quibids works.

deborahl26
6/26/15

I have not had the opportunity to bid on items yet but was very pleased how fast customer support handled a problem for me.

beverlyc27
6/26/15

Some items still have shipping costs. I have brought this to you and it has been refunded, but only if I request it. Also, more frequent updates on available badges. Most services on your site are very positive.

kh406

Enjoyed watching auctions.

carolc37

great

kashab

Feedback on customer service

tonym97
6/25/15

Enjoyable. The clock often skips down rapidly and freezes. Wired 30mb connection

jimm884
6/25/15

everything was handled very prompt

lindal111
6/25/15

I joined before I knew what I was doing and requested a refund. It was given promptly and immediately. At a future date you can be sure that I will participate fully. Great program and great people.

franks91
6/25/15

After careful checking of the retails prices quibids list for there auction items I found 90% of them to be inflated by 20% and as much as 100% giving the buyer a false sense of the deals they are getting.

gerronf
6/25/15

Answered my question within one day and was quick with fixing my issue.

jamesc225
6/25/15

Want and need shop equipment. Did not know that those are not items offered at this auction site.

marianh7
6/24/15

Alicia was very helpful and resolved my problem. Thank you Quibids!

tamyam
6/24/15

I erroneously made a purchase and contacted customer service immediately. Customer service refunded my payment the same day and never questioned me. Thank you!

rauln1
6/24/15

did not win, but cancelling was easy. will go back when I have more time or lose my job -:)

levil10
6/24/15

This review its for my first communication with quibids
I'm very happy they respond at the same day.
I hope they'll keep responding until and provide me with more info of how I can start working with them.
I see in their company a good opportunity to move forward

morgann4
6/23/15

Poor communication on how much a I would be charged and what that amount was for.

mehdim16
6/23/15

You have been incredibly quick to answer and comprehensive. Thank you very much !

chrisc173
6/23/15

I've had many dealings with the customer service team....they're always professional (sometimes too professional)......but as long as you're nice to them tell be nice to you

cindyl36
6/23/15

I have been a member for 5 years and have won a lot of amazing products at incredibly low prices. Unfortunately, the site is now swarming with colluders and software users, making it nearly impossible to get good deals. Just yesterday, I ended up BINning a product precisely for these reasons--first I became the target of colluders, and then a software user jumped in. If QuiBids doesn't do something to clean up the site, I will most likely quit bidding. To make matters worse, the "value price" of most products is so inflated that deciding to BIN is hardly ever a viable choice.

danielg73
6/23/15

I've great deals with this site. And the customer service for any problems is pretty good when I had some trouble with incorrent items in my orders

debbyh6
6/23/15

Wonderful. Everyone that I dealt with, either by phone or via emails, was effective, efficient, courteous, and very professional.

eddahm

Horriffic.

bobp37
6/23/15

I had excellent same day response from support at QuiBids

taraw17
6/22/15

Great rep. Will continue to use service.

suesc
6/22/15

The rep that handled my email request seemed very thorough and said he did everything I asked. Just awaiting my credit and all will be great. Provided it all goes according to plan, I'm very impressed with this rep. Great job.

barba864
6/22/15

This bidding site was beyond my capabilities; without and hassle or headache my account was refunded my full initial payment. Thanks!

barbarab76

nmnmmnmnnmnmnmnm

christopher-jc
6/21/15

Had problems getting my QuiBids account re-activated. Response and resolution to problem was extremely fast. Very surprised considering most experiences with companies these days, both online and offline.

yolandam6
6/21/15

Bidding and being charged the $60 is confusing and should be stated very plainly for customers to see. I have read other complaints about this. However, customer service response was amazing and refunds no problem.

gretchenw
6/21/15

Very quick and informative help..great

lavaughnt

quick and effective

thomasw58
6/20/15

I was registering with Quibids and reading the info about it. I included all info requested thinking I would do the final purchase in the near future after following the bidding procedure for a while. Unfortunately, I did not realize that I would be charged immediately. I requested a refund until a time when I could better afford the bid purchase. The following day I was informed that the fee would be returned within the next 5 days. I was ready for a big problem, but, so far, all is well.

lesliem38

Excellent

floritaa
6/20/15

I am ecstatic. I won my very first bid. I am hooked. Thank you for the customer help.

pamelal20
6/20/15

Quick and almost immediate solution to problem. No hassle. I am very pleased.

johns908
6/20/15

I signed up for QuiBids without really knowing what I was doing. After some research I decided this wasn't for me so I requested a refund and within a very short period of time they told me my refund was approved. Very quick service.

zacharyr13
6/20/15

My issue was addressed and corrected immediately. It was a pleasure dealing with the support team at quibids. Thanks so much for your assistance

karonj
6/20/15

we'll they provided me with everything I needed to know about the site I over looked some details about your site but they had no problem in refunding me my money thanks

ronj23
6/20/15

Didn't have time to sit and watch as the time kept going up. Need a bit more patience.

renaew1
6/19/15

Problem solve in a timely manner

megans24
6/19/15

Customer service was able to solve my problem quickly, and with great detail. I am very pleased with the service I received.

carltons16
6/19/15

was shipped the wrong product
expecting the right product soon
I received the correct product and was told to keep the original product.
Very Happy with Customer Service

gm33
6/18/15

Very helpful. Quick response. Awesome service

philj17
6/18/15

Quibids Customer Service immediately addressed and solved my problem forthwith!!!!

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
5/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids