US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lloydm

This "person" could have bought this item using "Buy Now" at least 5-6 times over. (in 418 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 368 reviews)

ronm45

I, too, paid $60 for the original 100 bids and won $75 in gift cards and won a kitchen appliance valued at over $120. (in 63 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michaels225
12/14/14

Before purchasing something that you need. Why not bid on it at quibids. 100% cant lose. Your either going to win and save yourself a great deal of money or you can keep bidding on the product until you pay it off with you bids or you can just buy it. Plus their is no shipping charges. So try Quibids and tell them poofydrop1@yahoo.com sent you. Either you win it or obtain it because every time you bid it takes 60 cents off the price. So if something cost $5 for instance then after you bid 8 times they just give it to you, plus its fun and competitve.

jessicar31
12/14/14

Why are people so shocked that they deduct 60 bucks out inmediately? Are you guys stupid? I signed up and got 20 free bids. I used them and won a pricy set of name brand kitchenware. I was happy.

ro14610
12/12/14

Erik G.,

You really love to mention that Ripoffbids, excuse me, QuiBids has been accredited by the BBB. Got some news for Erik, my cat's litter box could be accredited by the BBB, so big whoop........

Tip for consumers: Be afraid, be very afraid.

davidm232
12/10/14

Without disclosing it they immediately charge your account $60.00 as soon as you enter your card information. QuiBids will then not respond to any query about your card or give you access to the card information that might allow you to remove the card from their site. Quite a high level scam, STAY AWAY FROM QUIBIDS.

Tip for consumers: Not customer friendly.

chuckf7
12/8/14

this site SUCKS. you would be a fool to waist your time and $$. donate your money to a good cause insted of the fools who run this. not only do they take your $$ with out you knowing then they take for ever to ship. if they ship it at all

Tip for consumers: dont do it

cassies7
12/6/14

Lol. I agree about Erick. He certainly seems to have an answer for everyone. Too bad he is also getting a paycheck and part of the whole scheme Hooray for Capitalism folks!

Tip for consumers: Do not use the site. For suckers only.

marm12
12/4/14

Please avoid this. The invitation to sign up never ever is upfront in telling you that the your card is being charged immediately. It tells you to enter the info as most sites do to get a sign in and check it out. After that I emailed 2 days ago . Of course no direct or indirect answer. Ok I decide to try it , guess what, I bid on a dual USB charger because I see no one else bidding, and (gullible me) A huge CONGRATUALTIONS that I have won it for .01c and then it takes me to a screen telling me I won a SCREEN PROTECTOR SET for a phone I DO NOT OWN. I have emailed again...HINT in the future DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYONE WITHOUT PHONE SUPPORT> NOTE also no chat support I have attempted chat support at different times for 3 days and SURPRISE...always offline or BUSY...THings that make millionaires out of wishful thinkers. :)

Tip for consumers: Be aware, there chat support has not been available for the 5 times I signed in to chat/ clear things up. Either it is busy or offline. There is no phone support. Hope more people read reviews. I know I will. Also not I allegedly won a dual USB charger, I was congratulated for winning screen protectors. I have emailed them with no direct or indirect or generic response.

benc132
12/4/14

Can not understand how stupid some people can be. When you sign up for these sites, you should read the t&c, they are clear and there is full info on how they work. If you can not be bothered to read it, do not be surprised when money has been taken from your bank...with your consent (had you read the t&c`s). All your moans could have been avoided it you had just taken time to read what you singed up for, clicked on what you did and did not want eg: automatic top up.
I have read the reviews about most of these sites, they are not for me as I am not prepared to take a gamble by paying for bidding, but as for letting me know what I would have been in for, all the sites have made it VERY clear how they work.

jh220
12/2/14

I have had some good luck on items I have bid on and won BUT I recently won a pair of earrings supposedly valued at $1002 took them to jeweler and had appraised they are worthless on valued at maybe $50.00. NOT a happy person right now

jeffs81
12/2/14

Bad idea. I just spent $70 or so, and all I have to show for it is a couple of small items worth about $8.

Here is the trick - you have to pay for each bid. Once you place a bid, it puts extra time on the clock, giving others a chance to bid again. In effect, the item goes up by $0.01 with each bid - but it could cost you 20 - 60 bids to win an item. And, consider that the most desirable items get the most attention (cameras, TVs, Tablets, etc), they are being bid on by multiple people. So, when you see - I got an iPad for $22.48 - what that really is saying is $22.48 in price out the door - and over $1320 in the cost of bids (again, each bid cost $.60 to place) since there were over 2200 bids made - 2248 to be exact.

Translation - let's say you are bidding against three others for a Camera. You end up paying $14.50 for it, but in the process you have placed 450 bids - you actually just paid $284.50 for the camera. Not such a great bargain after all...

Tip for consumers: Save your money and buy via Amazon. You will always get the best retail price, and when you are a Prime Member, you get free shipping, and free returns.

joshuac35
12/2/14

Let me tell you what you're getting into. Say you want to buy a camera valued at 200 dollars. What do you think you're going to spend on QuiBid? When you get to the site you'll see dozens of products going for a fraction of their value. Awesome right ? NO, not awesome. You see if that camera is being bid for 20.00 dollars, it means that the bidders have spent anywhere from $1,000.00 to $1,250.00 to bidding on the camera. How is that possible you ask? because each time you bid, the price will only go up one cent, and it costs you about 50 cents to bid. Oh you don't think the spruce up the bidding with fake profiles? You think that you're going to pay 10% on a product? hahahahaha. good luck.

Tip for consumers: Pull off your arm, slap your momma with it, and impale yourself on a stop sign. You'll feel better than if you had wasted your life trying to get a bargain on this site.

ingridw1
12/1/14

Stay away from this site. They deduct $ 60.00 from your account and even after disputing it with the credit card company it was charged and not reversed. Bad, bad company, all a scam.

jimmyz2
11/29/14

Life is tough. No one in this world is going to offer you any free lunch. Everyone works hard for every penny that they earn. When I first heard Quibids, I thought it would be a great thing to try and play with. The prices were certainly amazing and really drew me in. I however remembered that no one will unconditionally offer 90% off of products. It is just too good to be true. I learned that you have to pay for the bids that you make, which is how the company makes the money that they make. It is impossible for a company to sell items below their manufacturing price simply because they will lose money. A company would not last long, if at all, if they lost money on the products that they sell. So they instead used this ingenious method of charging attracted customers using the bidding method. It is very similar to a casino and investing. You must put in money in, and you have to be strategic in bidding, but you won't always win. The company gains off of the losers. This company is just another example at a greedy attempt to monopolize the market and lure as many idiots in as possible. And unlike the stock market, this site doesn't aid the advancement of society. Unlike companies selling stock, this company sells bids to satisfy the needs of gamblers who have no purpose in life but to expend all their resources trying to find a shortcut through life. It doesn't really matter what Erik G. says because all he's trying to do is negotiate with angry customers in an attempt to protect Quibid's public image. Really, he's a paid con man, working to cover the CEO's ass. Unfortunately, their company's executives have such a long scandalous record that even mt. Everest couldn't even begin to cover up their record. It's really just a huge blown up ponzi scheme that is endorsed by the government because it is "technically legal" according to America's corrupted politicians. These companies are really a royal pain in the ass to civilians and are a politician's best friend, selling out millions of dollars annually to congressmen.Just remember: Life is hard and everyone takes the same road. Those that manage to find shortcuts eventually end up in a ditch. To be honest, everyone will, eventually.

Tip for consumers: Don't take part in it, unless you are truly an idiot who wants to support corrupt politicians. Really, your money is going to go into politics or into does executives who sit on their fat asses wondering about which plane to buy next.

traceyw11
11/27/14

This site is merely a gambling site with the delusion you could win this amazing item your bidding on.They also request a payment of over $72.00 just to sign up with all your credit cards details. They continue to suck you in to buy more credits etc you could win this etc. The bidding is cut throat. anyone who hasnt been playing this bidding game for ever will definitely loose all their money. This should be registered as a gambling site and people should be more informed if you dont win the bid you loose all the money you spent bidding on the item. their money to credits ratio is just ridiculous.... $1.00 only buys you .60 in credits.. if you play youll soon realise how they make soo much money. DON'T go to this site unless you have money to throw away and trust me you can go through $100 in minutes.

jamesyp
11/27/14

I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone, NOT A GOOD IDEA, Think about it like this, It cost 60.00 just to start bidding, It cost .60 per bid and for your 60.00, you get 100 Bids to start, Ok, so lets say you have an ipad that cost 300.00 new, but they start the bidding off at 1.00, and you have 20 bidders that start bidding because they want it, after each bidder makes their bid, take .60 x 20 that's $12.00 and they are not going to stop bidding at one bid, so lets say everyone bids 50 times, between all the bidders bidding, they have given these people, the owners of the site, $600.00, So far that is them receiving 600.00 which is double the 300.00 the ipad actually cost new.
So out of everything we have learned here, do you think it would be worth it for all of you to spend your hard earned money on all this to make these people rich for not doing nothing but selling you a new ipad that after you pay for, they probably run out with your 600.00 and buy a new ipad that cost 300.00 and stick your other 300.00 in their pocket.
This site is a scam, If you can't see it by now? Then you deserve to be laughed at and ripped off by the thieving con artist, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, THIS REVIEW WAS WRITTEN ON 11/27/2014

Tip for consumers: I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WERE YOU, YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY, LET THEM GET A JOB TOO INSTEAD OF SITTING BACK AND COLLECTING

danm91
11/25/14

Bid Vouchers EXPIRE in 4 days!!!

If you don't keep bidding you get LOCKED OUT!!

If you do manage to find a way to make this site work for you THEY WILL FIX IT!!

Tip for consumers: Read some reviews - IT SMELLS!!

jamesr103
11/24/14

STAY AWAY FROM QuiBids!!
THEY ARE FIRST RATE RIPOFFS.

I won Oxford Hotel New York Embossed - Leaf Microfiber Sheet Sets - Queen - Chocolate
for $.01 and they debited my account for $60.00!

No one to call to iron out this. No phone number.

Stay away!!!!!

johnnya14
11/23/14

Thanks to all the negative reviews, it saved me from making a mistake and paying $60 flat for 100 bids (.60 each)

It seemed like a scam when I read and decidedly paused my acceptance until searching the web for reviews. Thank you all for saving me from this company.

They obviously are scouting the forums and review sites with their customer service people trying to dissuade others from believing the one star reviews. Trying to put out fires fast, I would imagine because it has to be an incredibly profitable enterprise...

Here is their (Must be bought and paid for) BBB Report

charlotteo1
11/23/14

Make you sign up and THEN hit you with the fact you have to give them $60 before you even start bidding

Tip for consumers: Don't go there

saml6
11/21/14

Let me just save you time and money. This site is a SCAM. They lure you in telling you cases where people got flat screen TV's for pennys, and then take you money without you even recognizing it until your money is gone. I just blew $60 in 15 minutes, and got nothing out of it. The government should shut this site down. I am really upset at not losing the money, but at how gullible I was. STAY AWAY!

romaneg
11/13/14

Started to sign up before I finished they took $60.00 from my bank . I did not finish filling out form and there support services will not answer do not go on this site and call your bbb to complain

kyleb41
11/11/14

Should be zero stars. Just stay away from this gambling site. The only long-term winner is the owners of the site just like a casino. I imagine people get addicted to this type of gambling as well because there is no other explanation for its popularity.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Even the "buy it now" after you loose is a rip off since you pay for postage and full price for the stupid item.

petes32
11/10/14

QuiBid Could Fix This Easily But Refuses to Do the Obvious.

QuiBids defends itself by pointing to its fine print and supposed 3 times is tells you that you are going to be billed $60 during the sign-up process. I just tested it and the $60 only appeared once -- and NOT connected to the sign-up box. It is intentionally deceptive and I'll explain why -- and then, how they could very simply change their sign-up page to make it VERY clear. (See screen shots attached to this review.)

I copied and searched the Terms and Conditions text that one must read before signing up. I DID NOT find a single mention that one's credit card will be immediately charged ANYTHING, let alone $60.

Notice in the 2nd attachment; the mention of buying a "100 Bid Pack" is in an entirely separate box on the left (and therefore appears optional). The box asking for credit card info is on the right, enclosed without any mention that supplying credit info will result in a charge. I do eBay a lot where entering card info does NOT result in a charge. I am also a computer programmer and web designer and my mind did NOT link the two boxes together at all. In fact, I had filled out the card info, paused, decided to google a review of QuiBid and only there did I find out that finishing that screen would charge my card. I cancelled the screen.

All that QuiBid needs to do is what EVERY OTHER checkout web-form does: show a TOTAL CHARGES line with "$60.00" in the credit card info box.

WHY DON'T THEY???

Because they know it will result in less accidental sign-ups and therefore less accidental revenue that, legally, they do not have to return (read the BBB complaints -- they will not return these funds).

This is morally corrupt. Why don't they respond with, "Gee -- we've had hundreds of complaints about this. Maybe we should fix it and save people money they did not intend to spend." I just read a complaint on BBB from a senior citizen on a fixed, low income who didn't understand. QuiBids refused to refund anything to her. That's got to be great for business.

I, for one, will steer clear of QuiBids and spread the word.

catherinea6
11/8/14

I'm surprised it gets 2 stars.. This is a complete rip off... Be very careful they keep the money whether or not you win. It is in the "How it Works" information but it can be easily misread or even overlooked. I think the reason is you either been to a auction or heard about them and when you bid there they don't keep your money well with QuiBids they do.. It's just not in our thinking process. It's a big rip off and should be shut down.
Beware.

Tip for consumers: QUIBIDS BEWARE IT'S a RIP OFF.. READ "HOW IT WORKS" VERY CAREFULLY.

toms133
11/7/14

I have been a quibids member for 2 years and I'm clueless as to what these other folks are talking about. If you take the time to study the advice they offer you can do well. In the last year I have won
*6 IPad Air - Combined cost $436. I sold all 6 for $375/each totaling $2,250.
*4 different television. Combined cost $244. Sold all 4 for $350.
* 4 Canon cameras. Combined cost $184, Sold all 3 for a grand total of $1150.

Tip for consumers: Take your time and learn how it works.

teds25
11/3/14

QuiBids is a scam. I know I should have read the fine print. As soon as I started bidding and got charged for a bid I know it was scam and called the company and demanded my refund. After a lot of complaining i finally got my money back and been advising people to never sign up every time i got a chance.

Tip for consumers: Do not throw away your money.

timj29
11/1/14

I have been on Quibids for about nine months. I have won some great auctions for items costing $300.00 or more. No, it is not easy. I think most of the negative reviews here are about being charged 60 dollars up front. Well, I think the majority of these reviews are from people who don't take the time to read the rules. If you read the tips for bidding, posted right on the website, you'll find that the best strategy is having enough bids available to purchase the item you're bidding on at full price. Yes, people win $500.00 items for $30.00. However, that is very lucky. Another thing, there are bidders on this site that will over bid by the hundreds. I have identified 20 or 30 such people. You learn very quickly who not to get into a bidding war against. I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. One thing I would like to see Quibids offer are auctions where you can only use "real" bids. This would really level the playing field against these bidders who use "voucher" bids to way over bid for a product.

audreytg
10/31/14

So sorry for falling for this scam. Lost my 60.00 and did not know it costed that much. Would never have joined if I knew. As a senior this was a big loss for me.

chyanneh
10/24/14

I signed up for quibids under the impression that i would be charged after I won something. Not have it come immediately off of my account! $60 dollars was taken off of my account! At first I decided to give it a try but when I "won" an auction it wasn't even what I was bidding on!! I contacted customer service as soon as i realized what a joke this site was. They sent me an email just a few hours later saying that they deactivated my account and that it would take 5-6 days for them to give me my money back. I am waiting to see if they actually give it to me still. I am just lucky that if they don't give me my money, the bank that I am with will mach the amount lost and file a law suit against them. Even if they lose the suit i still get my money back.

Tip for consumers: STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS!!!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!

barbaraa22
10/23/14

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

paulaf4
10/23/14

I joined this in a moment of forgetting, "If it sounds too good to be true...". First I was shocked to see that the instant I signed up I was charged $60. I thought I'd be given a choice. Then I tried to recoup my losses by bidding and hoping to win. It was only much later when I learned you could get a refund. Then I quickly noticed that the "bid-o-matics" won all the big-ticket items because they had deep pockets and intend to re-sell the stuff for profit. I thought I finally was winning a laptop when I hit "bid" at the 1-second mark, only to have an auto bid click AND CLOSE THE BID at less than a second. What a scam! I "won" a couple of trinkets but am still kicking myself for being so stupid. There should not be any auto bidding allowed.

Tip for consumers: Unless you intend to resell big ticket items for profit and can spare many hundreds of dollars each day on auto bids, don't bother.

kregw
10/18/14

There are three phrases uttered by customer service reps that instantly make me ill: 1. "I apologize for the inconvenience, but...", 2. "I'm sorry you had a negative experience..." and 3. "Not at this time"/"At this time we have no plans to...."

Well, after reading the BS responses to the reviews by D-bag Erik, I'm adding a fourth: "I am sorry to hear that is your impression of us..."

What a $#*!.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Just don't.

mw38
10/11/14

Thanks to everyone out there for your ratings and comments...will never join this site,...also was wondering if they don't have anybody else in customer service besides this "Erik G character (robot/alien/ computer...who knows..never saw a comment from anyone else but him...probly owns the company out of a storage unit...lol

Tip for consumers: From what I've heard RUN.......... don't walk from this site

johnn578
10/8/14

Definitely a complete scam.... if you watch the ending auctions, the same "people" are bidding over and over again... obviously people are paid to pump up the ending price and suck the money away from regular people.

In addition, all of the "awesome deals" are just nonexistent. Try searching for anything popular... iPhone, LED TV, LCD TV.... the listings are all "Buy Now" items. Nothing for auction.

You pay $.60 per bid, only to be instantly outbid every time until the magic price is reached (so you'll pay hundreds for the item and hundreds for the bidding). PAYING MONEY for permission to buy something? That's a joke.

Save your $60 and put it towards something real, or you'll end up spending hundreds for items you'll never see.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews everywhere for yourself (not on their site).

duaneh15
10/4/14

jimj44
10/1/14

So you are telling me that you pay to bid and if you don't win you loose you money. You know what that sounds like gambling. They just steal your $. You not even getting a service for what you are paying for. Some needs to get balls and sue this company. I can't believe one of the associates said the bid is an investment in the product. That like saying the casino is an investment. Lol brain washed employees r

waynew20
10/1/14

Hello I just want to WARN everyone of the MANY bait and SWITCH options they are doing. I paid my 60.00 but in total I puchased over 300.00 dollars in bids. I guess I thought quibid was legit but believe me and the others on this page they are NOT. Now to get back to my items as I won two different auctions both for the same item a tablet carrying case but when it said I won it showed a cheap qz ring for one auction and a cheap qz necklace for the other. None showed what I was biddibd on. Whrn I contacted customer service they said it was to late because I had already checked out. They said if I had not checked out and had gone to the item I really wanted I would see a VERY SMALL link that would have given me the choice to get the cheap qz ring or my item. Bait and Switch. Also if you look closely during ANY hour of ANY day you will see the same person winning and bidding on items. Ho we it this possible everyday at any hour 2am 6pm midnight 5pm this is a BOT!!!
Please do not waste your money. I have a friend who is very good at computers and explained he can take this info I have listed here and post it to many sites. Also called attorney generals office and they are aware of this site and are working to get a large restitution because even though this is an Internet site our state covers it because of the bait and switch. Please people save your money.....look at all of these complaints. ?...

Tip for consumers: Read all above and save your money. They have computers bidding against you....how else could they same bidders be bidding 24 hours a day against you 24 hours a day every day. Another junk rip off site that once in a great while lets someone win a 300.00 tv for 20.00 because they are getting millions from others. Site will not ever be ebay nor will it be here much longer

amym50
9/29/14

I never received the products that I ordered. I called to track the package and they asked me to wait a few more days. After a few more days, I called again, and they said it was too late as it had been thirty days since the order. The did nothing to compensate for my loss of money, or the lost package. The only response they gave to me was that they cannot trace packages after thirty days.

lennyh2
9/23/14

Read to the end. My stats over about 1 week, won 10 auctions (all items i would have never purchased) total investment 225.00 (real money). Breakdown: 7 (merchandise) 3 (vouchers or bids that can be used only for guess what? more bidding). Total retail value (from Quibids) 214.93(merchandise) + 54.00(vouchers/bids) = 268.93 - 225(original investment) = (+43.93). Not bad right?, lets look closer. First winning vouchers are worth 0 actual dollars they are "bids only", like trading 45 rings for 85 rings (+40) at the "ring toss" game at the fair (you get more chances not money). Still sounds good? lets look closer. First, the "retail" total of my items was 214.93 but i found almost all items lower priced elsewhere (walmart, amazon etc) for a total of 140.39 or a difference of 74.54, that just turned my positive return of +43.93 into a loss of -30.61. Not too bad? ok lets go deeper. The cost of all the items i won was 37.02 including vouchers (quibids would say i spent only 10.02 as again voucher bids = 0 in an auction (this how they DECEIVE you in their statistics). OK so wait, where did my other almost $200 go? loosing other valuable auctions. Although i did alot of research on more valuable items (nothing over 69.95), checked winning avg, highest win etc over many auctions (about 30), suddenly when i went to bid (and using the bidOmatic) i was just raised and re-raised out for record highs, 3 and 4 times higher than any previous win total, was this just a coincidence? Well, it sure would be easy to let us win a few small items just to end up bidding against "the company" a plant, or some robot that wont stop until you do. That would explain why there are such "anomalies" in the history, like an item going for 4x higher than "normal" or someone/something bidding 3x over the listed value, that is insane or is it? OK so whats my bottom line? 1. I got a deal on some things i would have never purchased on my own so only bid on things you would go buy retail BUT if you would go buy them retail, then go buy them somewhere else at a lower "normal" cost (no one pays retail online). 2. Are there plants/robots/imaginary bidders used to inflate the auction MAYBE (very easily done) NO MATTER HOW TRANSPARENT THEY SAY THEY ARE, haven't you learned by now, anybody can say ANYTHING on line (including me). They say there is an independent researcher, says who? who's verifying them?, The guy below is right when he likens this to poker sites (that got caught cheating). My recommendations: start with claiming the true winning bid including vouchers (you claim a $ value in a voucher auction), claim it the same way in a winning bid for a TRUE total. Show a total history of the auction with all bids (like e-bay) not just the last 10. Show who is locked "IN" to an auction, then there are no surprise guests/robots etc. Include a way to comment on bidders (like ebay) so we know when someone/something has a crazy insane bidding history, OH WAIT YOU WOULD LOOSE MONEY BY REALLY BEING TRANSPARENT. Think how much money a site can get just by a little $225 experiment like mine, I wont be back, too many questions that cant be really verified, ill just enjoy my 225 dollar towel rack, cut resistant glove, foam pillow, tool kit, tv tray, golf umbrella and camera lens coffee mug, what a steal, lol

shirleyr21
9/22/14

I see the small amount these people "paid" for the items and I'm not swayed at all. Why don't they state the amount of money @ $.60 each bid they paid too in order to win the item? Combining those two amounts would then show how much it REALLY cost them to win the item! Until I see those true dollar amounts, to me personally; Quibids is BS and in no way will I pay $60 for a "beginner" package! That kind of tells you what you are up against right there.

dank37
9/21/14

On the site for 2 weeks, after winning 3 items for cheap (1 to 4 bids, not received yet) and never using the "bidomatic" feature, i studied several items for days to see bid tendencies, avg bids etc. searched youtube and found some very questionable info but thought i would give it a shot. When i had enough info to bid and win using the bidomatic feature, i lost both of the items against another person or bot (not sure which) because all the info i gathered before the auction went out the window. They both went for record amounts until i was literally out of bids against another that had no problem way over bidding the actual value of the item in the 1st auction. Today was my 2nd try at an item listed at $75 value where i researched the normal win amount (the past 30 times) at 77 bids or less. I started the bidomatic at 77 and was not stopping till i was out of bids. I lost by stopping at 221 (over 3x any previous win) coincidence?. This site reminds me of online poker which I'm very familiar and the sites that have been "caught" and shut down for ripping off players by seeing their cards and playing against them (not fair). Where easy money is involved its always followed by greed. It would be easy to bid against a bot (a machine) that sees your account. Like poker, they could "let" you win a few small items to "hook" you into larger amounts later that you have no chance in winning. I also find it interesting that the total bid history is not available (like ebay), only the last 10 bids from a site that claims to be so transparent. They also claim an independent evaluation as if that holds any water, so did the poker sites. Bottom line for me is that it reminds me too much of the poker scams and how easy it is to steal your money "on line", so i wont be back. Now time for the "quibids rep" to refute this by the "I'm sorry you had a negative experience BUT........." Bottom line there is no "proof" either way until someone gets caught. In the meantime, I'll be at the casino with real people, real dealers and real cards playing for real money.

acev7
9/17/14

So I thought it was free to join, you pay when you bid. I was wrong got charge with the 60 buck. So what the heck i try it out. After doing some reading and looking around. For you to win big prize like a MacBook, Ipad, etc you have to bid big or be SUPER lucky and get away with 20 -30 bid according to the history stats. I saw this bid for a Macbook , retail price at $979 and this user bid 399 times, its .60 cent a bid so you do the math. Yes he got it for cheaper by bidding. But you have to buy the bid, so if you plan on bidding small for big item don't even try it will be a waste.The only way for you to win is to go all. There was a bid on a Macbook, the end price that they bid went all the way up to $126.80. So thats 12680 bid total from all the bidder x .60c thats $7,608 !!! on a MacBook that cost 900 buck. It's a good profit for quibids. I think majority of the user buy the item and resell it on ebay!

heatherb47
9/12/14

I won a few bids for gift cards a few months ago that I never received. It is a scam. Stay far away from this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

pcmacb
8/29/14

the problem with this type of site is that there is only one winner and at 60 cents a bid you might get lucky and get an item really cheap but the other bidders are ripped off. I have seen an ipad go for $20 but if you figure it out for every dollar an item goes for it's $60 so for an item to sell for $20 that means the company made $1200 for an item that cost them $300. Def a rip off. So you make one bidder happy but the other 500 bidders just gave the company a crap load of extra money.

kees100
8/26/14

Quibids is absolutely a scam. I watched 2 different items that went on auction at the same time at 5 oclock in the morning (thinking that I could compete against less people). What I saw was pretty funny. The same users were placing BidOMatics bids and single bids at the exact same times, and I do mean at the EXACT same times. I watched over 500 bids go for each item that were IDENTICAL and not one single bid was more than a tenth of a second later than the one on the other item. This is a design just to get people to spend their money on bids with the occasional winners to keep some fairly good reviews. This is more like a lottery than an auction penny site. I hope that people see this message before wasting money on bids. I would suggest actually buying a lottery ticket.

gailm27
8/23/14

I have been a customer of penny auctions for many years and still bid on many sites. I have to say while Quibids is more of a challenge than some of the other sites, they offer a wide selection of items and I love that you can "choose your item." You have to do your homework on some items. Research value to know how high to bid and whether or not to use the bin. You win some and you lose some, but I am ahead overall and consider Quibids my "home" site. Thanks to Quibids for running an honest and fair site.

Tip for consumers: Stay within your limits and know when and when not to bid. You can do well here.

mamunaa
8/15/14

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies; trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

dianed15
8/13/14

I do not recommend this penny website. Very hard to win -- have to play for 6 - 12 hours to bid on something big-- all night long , just to have someone come in and play against you -- I think they have someone on the payroll doing this!
One time I did bid on a TV & spent 12 hours on the computer & didn't win -- had to buy it for the difference of what I had spent in Quidbids -- which was more than I could buy it at Sam's Club -- then it took them over 4 weeks to deliver it -- I contacted them and threatened to rescind my credit card charges, etc. -- we went back & forth! Finally I did get the TV.
Just not professional in my opinion!

vanessat6
8/8/14

Definitely.. I WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT QUIBIDS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT KIDDING >> if you read the info that is perfectly provided and take your time and start small you will be amazed at the savings that you will get and how good you will feel knowing that you win is awesome and the shipping is free and fast and reliable .. i have saved so much and know many others that save daily as well .. Quibids is very beneficial and very much a blessing . You gotta take your time and dont try to go win a 600 dollar item with 25 bids .. That will not work if you do not know who you are bidding against and how the whole quibids system works . Some days are better than others one must also find the right time of day accordingly to win as well ... Just know that Quibids is not a scam and it is very awesome .. I didnt get paid to say this either . I mean it ....

noreenr
8/6/14

I can tell you this is an exceptional site. Canon PowerShot SX510 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera when the bidding was over I paid $3.44 yes that's correct no typo there the exact same camera sells on line at amazon.com for 199.00 with free shipping. Oh did I forget to mention that everyting you get from Quibids is FREE SHIPPING so if you think that's where they will get you think again. Most products come via UPS or USPS FREE! yes FREE Lavish Home 3/4-Inch Twisted Curtain Rod - Pewter These were absolutely FREE because Quibids has a policy if your auction ends under .50 the item is FREE to you so when you purchase that starter voucher bid keep this in mind FREE item FREE Shipping this item retails at Home Depot for 15.99 One of the largest wins was on Catnapper - Magnum Chaise Rocker Recliner w/Heat & Massage the lowest I could find it online was 674.00 I won this chair it was delivered works perfectly for my mother with adviance dementia so we could throw her old cruddy one away for $9.72 with FREE SHIPPING So quite honestly if you think it doesn't work it does with some time and research you could be bring home the goods.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
matth28
A: Well, considering he is making the option of getting it cheaper possible by being willing to take this chance, you Deb are the one who is being ignorant.
6/8/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for QuiBids