US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

riam3

I used quibids and won a kitchen item that I had wanted for some time. (in 439 reviews)

toms138

Voucher bids can be the biggest waste of money on the site. (in 384 reviews)

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 64 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

thomasd47
3/27/15

I spend time and money on bids till I winch one I want, only to be told you can't ship my chair to my home in Hawaii. You know which items you won't send to Hawaii so say so and save people the trouble of bidding on something you won't give them.

jamesk78
3/26/15

My experience with qbids is very exciting and at the edge of my chair rooting my bid to win the item. It has alot of up and downs and the same time and I never seem to get bored with it.

kellyd36
3/26/15

I joined Quibids without realizing my credit card information was to collect $60 to join. I am disabled and live on a very small fixed income. and Steven responded quickly and refunded my money. This is what I wrote to him:

Thank you so much Steven for replying so quickly to my request and for your gracious offer to refund my money. I think Quibids is a model company and if I ever the opportunity to use your services, I would not hesitate!

sondrak
3/26/15

it's just when I'm bidding at the last second you people are watching so I can't win anymore

chrisp103
3/26/15

I had to go to work and was able to buy the item I had intended to buy, when I Got back

jju1

melissam55
3/26/15

Way to complicated to use. Could not figure out how to make a bid with doing as much research as I could.

jeffv12
3/26/15

Something went wrong with the online link to pay for an auction and the time subsequently expired shortly after. When I called the QuiBids support team and informed them as to what happened, the representative took care of the issue immediately. I didn't get his name but I think it was Jesus.

Tip for consumers: There is always a QuiBids rep. there to help, just give them a call!

dougm34
3/26/15

New so I'll update you with stats and details

josepho13
3/26/15

I tried bidding on something after 5. I noticed it was always 6 saying names if you noticed you when you get the 5 star ratings upfront didn't tell you who complains about the company I'll talk to a few people and they said the same thing they've noticed that shows the same names betting against them

cathyr15
3/25/15

Awesome anothrone was mailed. Hope I get it.

nakulb
3/25/15

I had taken a membership on this website not realizing the bid package, after seeing the charge to my CC for $60 bucks I realized I made a human error. I got back on the website saw the chat with us button, and the person explained that they could refund whatever was not used, which happened to the whole package untouch by me. He was able to process the refund no questions asked and even e-mailed me a confirmation. Wow such honestly on the web, hard to come by these days. I would definitly recommending this website, just based on high level of customer service and satisfaction.

bethg19
3/25/15

what I needed help with, was satisfied with response. Thanks!

joec97
3/25/15

Love QuiBids. Well organized, fair chance for anyone to win, small or big. Customer support excellent

karenh71
3/25/15

Just had a question and they were able to answer!

raymondd14
3/25/15

Tech problem with the buy now option. It was taken care of quickly.

sharond27

Awesome

tofaeonoh

QUIBIDS is no scam.

I made an honest mistake or misunderstanding while trying to register a new account with QUIBIDS ending up with $79.20 taken out of my bank account.

As I buy a lot of stuff online I never pre-purchase or paid money without a merchandise until I received an acknowledgement thank you receipt and notice from QUIBIDS.

I thought I got stung but wasn't really worried as I used a Master Debit Card hence a refund is imminent. I contacted my bank who advised me to ask QUIBIDS for a refund as 90 days is aplenty (as per Master Card requirement) before any claim is unable.

I sent an email to QUIBIDS and my money is fully refunded without hassle.

carolb67
3/24/15

They took care of my concerns right away.

davidp124
3/24/15

Fast, efficient service. Thanks a lot.

amyc51
3/24/15

My issue was handled quickly and efficiently. I was very satisfied with the outcome.

carolc35
3/23/15

Response was handled quickly, courteously, and very politely.

maryy13
3/23/15

Request for return of funds was deposited into account next day. Kudos to QuiBids!

valserenec
3/23/15

I used Instant Chat and my issue was resolved promptly, politely and professionally.

matthewm67
3/23/15

They helped me within seconds.

jeannen
3/23/15

Impressive. Rapid response and took care of problem immediately

karenf40

fast and effient

jacineh
3/22/15

I decided to set up an account with QuiBids and as I was entering in my info, I was asked for my credit card info. I added a credit card. A few minutes later, I was charged $63, and I had only started browsing. I immediately called your support line asking for a refund and the refund was issued right away. I really appreciated that.

stephaneb3
3/22/15

I cannot really talk about my experiance cause I aint really ''bid'' on nothing I've read the 101 and like they was saying take some time studying how the bidding system was working, High valu, low value, try to see when the '' buy now'' button should be used etc etc.... but the fact is when you subscribe they take 60$ from your credit... no choice...I would be hapy to try whit 10$ 15$ 20$ BUT 60 $ is too much for my budget, I've ask them for a refound and I got a full one :-D and it was really fast

amberr8
3/21/15

They were fast to return my refund. Thank you.

victorial21

Customer service is A1.

sharondas
3/21/15

When I signed on I didn't understand how this bid thing worked. I contacted customer service and they explained to me detail by detail. I recommend this website to anyone that loves to save their coins!!

margarets41
3/21/15

don't like that there are so few auctions during the night.

tomj61
3/21/15

The owner of this company is laughing all the way to the bank. I bought the starter pack and went through those bids so quick with a CHEAP $19.99 product to show for it. Should be a $5.99 value but everything is FAR overpriced and even if YOU win 1 or 2 you will lose overall. Another get rich scam people fall for

Tip for consumers: Run Run Run

jeffreyt13
3/21/15

Sorry if I spelled her name wrong.... But she was super helpful

jamesw167

Awesome fun

ronc46
3/21/15

Answered all my questions gave me truthful answers I recommended Qubids to my friends to try.

patricias51
3/21/15

The staff at Quibids are always courteous and answer emails within a few hours. They always make sure that the question is resolved satisfactorily with the customer. They are a GREAT company to deal with.

kathyb48
3/20/15

Was courteous, friendly and explained what happened. Was pleased.

alexa984

Great experience

debbiel25
3/20/15

Quidbids has the best customer service i have ever dealt with. They are fast,courteous, and have the problem fixed quickly. All i can say Is Thank you

melissab57
3/20/15

The customer service is helpful and fix any issue immediately! I recommend Quibids for anyone who is interested in a budding site. I have tried others but no one else has come close to even compare! Quibids is the best!

jillb31

HANDLED RIGHT AWAY

tonit5
3/20/15

I love qubids because it helps me get things I need for a low price.

johno61
3/20/15

if you change I will join. On where it says the way you pay you do not say you have to use your card first that's why when I saw PayPal I was going to join. I was burned on line and lost my money never again, I will stay with eBay and gumtree. Thanks.

derryp
3/20/15

Very efficient, professional and friendly

mihailan
3/20/15

is lock nice and interesting,but I am from Norway and i cant used

ceciled
3/20/15

I purchases bids without realizing I had done so. I thought I was signing up for future bids once I know how Quibids worked. I was able to get a refund on the bids I purchased by mistake without any hassle. Once I know how the systems works I will make purchase in the future.

nicolek18
3/20/15

I believe you guys should highlight that there is a upfront fee a little bit more clearer. But it could just be me I was very confused even after reading the tutorials It could just be me lol. The customer service was excellent & I truly appreciate that!

rolandm22
3/19/15

Reported the back ordered gift cards since there was no due date.
The next day I received emails reporting gift cards being shipped.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
matth28
A: Well, considering he is making the option of getting it cheaper possible by being willing to take this chance, you Deb are the one who is being ignorant.
6/8/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for QuiBids