US Government's NSF

23%
13 John Prince’s Street 4th Floor
London, W1G 0JR, UK
marketing@firedrive.com

People interested in Putlocker are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

fyhvr
8/18/15

$#*! you putlocker you suck.

lucasg20
7/20/15

Just install Adblock Plus and you can use Putlocker to watch everything you want uninterrupted by those pesky ads getting in the way.

anonymousr3
6/25/15

If you want to scroll the screen down you get a pop up, that pop up will instruct you to do something- which will install some back crap on your device.
Oh and those pop ups happen for clicking the play button (it'll pop up at least three times before it'll start), pausing the screen, OH and for after you click the scroll bar pop up away and want to stop it auto-scrolling with your mouse and click again that gives you a SECOND pop up!
So if you're going to watch- lots and LOTS of pop ups and make sure it doesn't download anything and you have a good anti-spyware and anti-malware programs!

connerb1
6/21/15

There is an error message when trying to play any video, plus popups and (occasionally) notifications asking you to download 'video players' to access content.

You're better off avoiding Putlocker all together. AFAIK it used to be very reliable, but now most of its content has been removed and left lingering with a bunch of crap that'll infect your device.

davida164
6/4/15

why are u guys advertised saying its free on line, but when i clicked to a movie i want to watch.. u guys asks me for my infor and my credit card info..this is what i have to say,,$#*! U ,,SUCK MY $#*!..LIAR SON OF A $#*!,, $#*!ING $#*!

roseh30
4/8/15

trying to watch remember the titans and only used putlocker once before, im guessing before they made lots of changes. Well try to click play and its making me sign up to watch anything, will credit card details? free movie website? id rather not thank you.

kale31
3/5/15

putlocker.is was perfect before as it was but now has been ruined as it has been switched to some other crappy new domain.. why change when nothing was wrong with it.. who has the bloody time to look 4 all the links and nearly all the bloody links are either slow or do not work.. please change it back if the owner of the site is reading this.. simply rubbish

jackh62
2/28/15

Why 5 movies across the screen. What was the matter with 4. The titles are too small to read at movie watching distances. Do you even bother to look at what you are doing?
How could you go from fairly good to messed up in one lousy step.
The links are very light gray on white. Ridiculous. Are you intentionally trying to make it hard to read?
Putlocker went from fairly good to rotten in one day.

Tip for consumers: Get some binoculars.

julieg44
2/28/15

I was a big fan of putlocker before, but now that it changed websites or whatever, it sucks! I was watching The Woman in Black 2 (I haven't seen it yet and was so excited to finally find it on here) but not even halfway through the movie it freezes up! I was wondering if it was just my computer, but after reading reviews of their change, seems I'm not the only one complaining.

carlj22
2/28/15

In my own opinion putlocker should have not moved to a new website. its horrible, they were just fine before. Now you can barely watch any movies because all the links are expired. This update also has a lot of ads come up and its really annoying. I hope putlocker takes these reviews into consideration!!!!!!!!!!!!

doloresj
2/28/15

When I went to Putlocker to watch a movie was directed to their new website Funrune.
now they charge memberships to join, I signed for the 5 days free trial after going thru
a mine field of unwanted sign-ons for various services and websites, after signing in
I went back to look for a few titles and found NOT A SINGLE ONE, like:Superman,
Hunger Games, Batman.........nothing.
Quickly cancelled and now will be watching my credit card statement.
Don't go close to that site.

eats2
2/28/15

Since move to new server, the website leads to expired links, when you find a link it is too slow to stream, and worse yet - leads to tons of malware and adware. If it aint broke dont fix it!!! Way to sell out!!!!

kelliem7
2/27/15

This new version is bull I love putlocker now it is sh** it won't even let you watch movie at all unless you pay for it... Whom even created this new update your stupid and should but it back

brucem60
2/22/15

Just tried to watch a movie on putlocker and they asked for my bank details so I provided them as they said that they would NOT charge me or there are NO hidden fees and they tell u it's completely FREE but yet they tried to take money out of my account so it's all a load of bullocks it's NOT FREE at all living as holes

anthonyd40
2/5/15

Just use adblock and this is a great site to watch movies.

vijayv2
1/22/15

Hey guys...can we upload subtitles to movies just like in yify tv website...If not...please make it possible...so that more people can watch..please..

renatad1
10/2/14

Ok putlocker or firedrive doesn't work anymore, why is that? That was one of the best links I found to work and now it don't no more, please fix it soon!!!

celestialy
8/2/14

I don't know how, but I played a movie, and now my computer won't work! Try at your own risk.

quentinb11
8/1/14

Every five seconds I get "five . . . ten . . . fifteen", etc.

Wait.

Come on -- shi* I'd rather go to the f-ing theater to avoid this crap.

If you are going to offer recent productions, get your shi* fixed.

I am not impressed with this "service".

You f-ers suck. Pretty confident, also, that your site carries malware, spyware, etc., etc.

Thanks, as*holes.

So who's nose do I break over this BS??? Please, do let me know. Happy to oblige.

melodys4
7/27/14

this website opens up ads when you are watching the movie like random people singing and 18+ games! They are horrible!

rogerr25
5/22/14

Fkn morons with a hand held camera copying off public screens. Totally fkd just about every movie I've tried to watch on this site. Annoying not an adequate description. Pay the money and don't spoil it for yourselves.

peters110
2/11/14

I watched ''Hobo with a Shotgun'' on this site and noticed when i wanted to fast forward or
rewind the play at least one tab would appear with advertising that was remaining on my desktop when I shut down. And the following day when I came go back on-line with my PC, things were running unusually slow. OK for viewing a fully free streaming movie or T,V programme but not otherwise.

asdq
9/17/13

i never able to download my file from this site. The download link always sent me to some stupid scam file

johnd101
3/25/13

You do not have to join this site in order to use their services and no additional downloads or plug ins are required. It is basically a server used to stream movies and TV shows commercial free from sites that are 100% free. This and sockshare.com are very fast with downloading for streaming, and normally there is a smooth play without pauses. Other servers are usually very slow with free streaming sites.

Caution should be used if you are considering downloading from a site that streams free movies be it a download or plug in, Personally, I would not do it because of malware, viruses, and software that might piggy back on your intended download. i.e. Ask.com is a nightmare to get completely off your computer and the uninstall feature of Windows does not rid your computer of traces of the program. It will not show in your programs but traces of the program are all over your computer.

There is no real benefit for subscribing to these sites and they do not require a download. You just use them.

gabrielb21
3/20/13

I have never gone directly to this site and used it but often when im watching movies, shows or UFC fights it directs me here and it works well

gabrielj
5/17/12

Never uploaded anything, I'm not even registered, but I use it all the time to watch TV shows online. And it's awesome!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Putlocker staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: putlocker.is as i live in philadelphia PA, will not load. it shows not movies and gets you to a red site showing malware and more. we use it in Second Life and not i cant see anything. please help?
6/18/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi. How can I get full screen on my pc when watching movies on putlocker? I can get full screen on my tablet but not on my laptop. Please help
6/26/15
Answer
edwardd20
A: There is an icon in the lower right corner that appears once the video loads and starts to play. If you click quickly--immediately right after the video loads--it will flip to full screen without having a pop-up. If you wait too long to expand to full screen, a pop-up comes in a new tab. Close the tab and then reclick the "expand screen" icon. Once the video is full screen, you can pause it, fast forward, etc without having to deal with pop-ups. I have never had a problem with the pop-ups adding malware, viruses, etc.
7/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Putlocker staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Putlocker?