US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

6 Reviews for Putlocker.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/22/14

Fkn morons with a hand held camera copying off public screens. Totally fkd just about every movie I've tried to watch on this site. Annoying not an adequate description. Pay the money and don't spoil it for yourselves.

2/11/14

I watched ''Hobo with a Shotgun'' on this site and noticed when i wanted to fast forward or
rewind the play at least one tab would appear with advertising that was remaining on my desktop when I shut down. And the following day when I came go back on-line with my PC, things were running unusually slow. OK for viewing a fully free streaming movie or T,V programme but not otherwise.

9/17/13

i never able to download my file from this site. The download link always sent me to some stupid scam file

Apprentice Reviewer
3/25/13

You do not have to join this site in order to use their services and no additional downloads or plug ins are required. It is basically a server used to stream movies and TV shows commercial free from sites that are 100% free. This and sockshare.com are very fast with downloading for streaming, and normally there is a smooth play without pauses. Other servers are usually very slow with free streaming sites.

Caution should be used if you are considering downloading from a site that streams free movies be it a download or plug in, Personally, I would not do it because of malware, viruses, and software that might piggy back on your intended download. i.e. Ask.com is a nightmare to get completely off your computer and the uninstall feature of Windows does not rid your computer of traces of the program. It will not show in your programs but traces of the program are all over your computer.

There is no real benefit for subscribing to these sites and they do not require a download. You just use them.

3/20/13

I have never gone directly to this site and used it but often when im watching movies, shows or UFC fights it directs me here and it works well

5/17/12

Never uploaded anything, I'm not even registered, but I use it all the time to watch TV shows online. And it's awesome!

The Best File Sharing Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber