US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jennyh2

My ring the beautiful item 50267 was great, but the customer service that I received from this company was even better. (in 72 reviews)

dylana

I had visited various Diamond Jewelry stores but this range of prices was unthinkable! (in 59 reviews)

nickr24

When my girlfriend and I decided to get married, the next think came in our mind was the beautiful engagement ring. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marthas55
5/3/16

I read a few very nasty reviews on PrimeStyle.com sending out" FAKE DIAMONDS" to customers. Today I asked a Jeweler to look at my 14K Halo Oval Diamond Ring to see if it was fake, lab recreated or genuine diamonds. The Jeweler was very impress with my diamonds color and clarity, how well the ring was hand made, the bow-tie was very invisible and the diamonds are genuine not fake or lab created, because under the microscope he saw one imperfection and a signature mark. The Jeweler told me that my diamond ring oval is better color, cut, clarity than his inventory of the same size. He also stated he liked the center stone up above the halo instead on the same plan, because the natural sun light will really give out the"Bling" effect.
Now, I can say that the negative reviews full of lies are coming from other Diamond Companies that can not compete with PrimeStyle.com on the main issue is PRICE, diamond size, clarity of the diamond, color of the diamond, hand made entire ring which gives you the opportunity to choose yellow gold, white gold or rose gold in 14k or 18k. I just thank the other lovely reviews that swayed me to do business with Primestyle.com.

ellenp11
4/28/16

It took 7 days to receive my ring which I was amazed how the diamonds are full of light and clarity. The oval has a slight bow-tie visual which I found out that is a great sign of quality and the diamonds on the halo are brighter than the oval diamond, therefore my diamond ring is both quality and very good clarity. I would recommend everyone who really wants to save money and have a handmade ring because you can choose your color of 14k gold(white, yellow or rose). I would never thought of an internet jewelry company can hand make a beautiful ring of such quality and fire from the diamonds. I am loving my Devotion Ring.

kristinas38
4/25/16

I looked for months to find the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. There are only a few sites out there that have the low pricing of primestyle, but none of them had the beautiful designs. If you take the time, you can definitely find your dream ring on this site, and if you wish to customize it slightly to make it even more perfect for you, it is easily done as well. The quality and workmanship is excellent, and I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed when you finally open the box, the opposite in fact, you will be taken back. If you hate the mark-up and lack of selection in jewelry stores than this should be the end of your online search, you won't do any better. I now have the most beautiful rings I have ever seen in my possession, and they were a fraction of what it would have cost in a jewelry store or at some other online sites.

lauras149
4/19/16

I would definitely recommend Primestyle to everyone and anyone. The customer service representatives are very knowledgeable, polite, and resolve any issue. If I get an answering machine due to high caller volume, they do return my phone call as quickly as they get it. I always am excited waiting for my package. It makes getting my mail fun. I get excited when my package arrives because a picture and what you are getting can be deceiving, but primestyle has real pictures of the jewelry, its better than what I expect. Always much prettier in front of me. I gaze through all my jewelry from primestyle and I just smile. My jewelry box is almost as tall as my dresser. No joke!! Thank you ***

lukef16
4/15/16

I purchased an engagement ring from PrimeStyle. I was a little hesitant trusting such an important purchase to an online retailer. I absolutely was not disappointed! My fiance loved her ring. It was very high quality and the price was fantastic. If you are thinking about getting a ring from Priimestyle, do it! You will not be disappointed.

My fiance gets comments all the time as well. Everyone who sees her engagement ring loves it!

Couple of extra notes.

Ordering: Easy, no problems at all
Shipping: It took a few days for the ring to be made, I think it was about 4 days for me. Once it was done, Primestyle had it delivered to my day in one day.

gregoryo5
4/14/16

The ring arrived in an elegant box and with sturdy pamphlets (certificates and information). It's beautiful and an looks exactly like the picture on their website! Very satisfied overall and saved a LOT of money too! Thanks PrimeStyle!

tonyr69
4/11/16

I personally like Primestyle. It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings. They have a large collection of rings, pendants and bracelets in stock all of the time. When I was looking to buy my wife a small but nice ring, Primestyle is the place I went to. I mean where else are you going to find a factory that sells such good stuff for a pretty reasonable price. If your budget is tight but you like to wear expensive jewelery, this is the place to go to. Almost everything you want you will find there. It has over a 100 stles to choose from and a marvelous website. I highly recommend Primestyle products and especially their website. That's what I did. I first went to the site, picked what I liked and actually purchased the item. I received it in 4 days. Great experience.

jimmyl38
4/4/16

I ordered an engagement ring for my fiancée, well when I received it I didnt like the way the diamonds looked. When I did my research I realized I was at fault and had ordered the diamonds I received. So I contacted primestyle support and asked to upgrade the ring for better quality diamonds, and why not more caret weight. Support was extremely helpful and I received my upgraded ring in a timely manner. I will definitely be doing business with primestyle again

glennr29
3/31/16

What an Amazing Ring and top Notch Service!

She absolutely loves it and I don't know if it's me but I think she tell's me that every day! Can't hear it enough, I must say! Thanks PrimeStyle for having such a vast selection. I was able to find the perfect ring at the perfect time and at the perfect price. I can't forget the customer service. Prompt, polite, knowledgeable and just gave me the most pleasant experience. I had to have my ring re-sized. The process was simple and it was super-fast! Did I tell you my lady LOVES the Spark, the design.... and so do I... THANKS PRIMESTYLE!!!!!

beej9
3/29/16

2 people found this review helpful .
I purchased an engagement ring and got it within 4 days. The ring looks beautiful and am excited to give it to my girlfriend. Thankyou

jeenar1
3/25/16

I love my ring! Looks exactly like on the picture.
Very good customer service. Will definitely buy it again!!

derrekm
3/24/16

I ordered my fiancé a custom wedding band off of a cad drawing it was 1/3 the cost of everywhere else and came out amazing!! Definitely will buy from prime style again!

patrickm118
3/18/16

Ordered a piece on 3/9, im'd Mary after purchase she confirmed 3 days to ship. Im'd on 3/15 was told by Jenny would ship on 3/18. When I asked what happened she said eternity rings take longer. You would think Mary would have known that. Now I IM today 3/18 and am told order will ship 3/29. I asked for a manager and was told it could take up to 3 hours. I missed my anniversary diner on 3/17 and told my wife she would have her gift by Monday.

gerogeh
2/26/16

excellent ring with a "Can't compete with" price. excellent service who were were very prompt and helpful when asked for assistance. thank you!

stephanieh76
2/25/16

This is my 5th purchase from Prime Style. I have yet to be disappointed in any way. Customer service is awesome! Values are amazing! Products are gorgeous! I will never go to Kay's, Zales, or any of the others.....I Prime Style!!!

bakerr
2/24/16

The service was prompt and neat, perfect product and 100% fulfillment of expectations!

Great - I can highly recommend!

brownj6
2/22/16

I'm very pleased... my wife is very happy as I am very happy with the ordering process and price of the ring. It was clearly worth the 7 day process!

nickolg
2/19/16

My engagement ring from here is absolutely beautiful. Had a slight issue when I got soap into the setting for one of the side diamonds. Called primestyle and the manager sent me out a label right away. They replaced the diamond and reset the entire piece for us. Every step of the way they kept us appraised of what was going on.
Totally recommend them to anyone looking. Fantastic customer service. We will be using them for our wedding bands as well.

stephanieh72
2/18/16

My husband got my wedding set from here 4 years ago and I loved it! When I bring it to the jewelry shop to have it clean everyone asks where I got it from because it's very beautiful!

darlenej11
2/16/16

I just recently purchased a .95ct diamond ring from primestyle. The ring wasn't that expensive but the picture and the ring itself looked totally different to me.I thought the center stone would have been larger but it wasn't. If you want a nice size diamond make sure u spend over a thousand dollars. My ring is nice but I wish it was larger. You can barely see the detail on the band but in the pictures it looks very detailed so I think the pictures are definitely enhanced to look bigger

deerj
2/1/16

Have recommended them to all my friends, great service the keep you informed through the whole process, very quick international shipping, made me feel better about my item.

sharonr43
1/7/16

Excellent quality work outstanding customer service. Their prices are unbeatable and the website is easy to use and understand. What more could you ask for? Nice experience...

jamesm350
12/4/15

I'm glad my husband came across your website. You have no idea how much this means to me. I always visioned my rings like this. It feels like a dream come true to actually have it on... It would cost my husband an arm and leg anywhere else!!!

hannahj16
12/1/15

Just recently engaged and so happy my fiance found Primestyle! What a beautiful ring... Great quality, just stunning and from what I understand great price and great service! Well done and thank you I love my ring

daniellec48
11/30/15

I got my engagement ring from my man and he got it from Primestyle. Their customer service are always nice and trying to help... I'm excited to choose not my wedding band;)

jessicag64
11/28/15

Thank you PrimeStyle for the best diamonds I ever had I love it!

kimberlyj32
11/25/15

I love my engagement ring from primestyle! it has a princess cut diamond in the middle and 24 little diamonds on the side. when this ring is catching the light its just breathtaking! additionally I saw some reviewers complained about some appraisers giving different ratings than what primestyle appraisal stating, its important to understand that the ratings giving by the appraiser are relative, meaning that what is considered "G-H" to one person may not be considered "G-H" to another. any diamond specialist or certified gemologist will tell you that...

Anyway i'm so happy with my ring and Ill recommend it to everyone I know.

brittanyj14
11/24/15

I buy all my jewelry here! The staff are nice and their are the best I saw and I visit almost every jewelry store on every mall I go

timw56
11/24/15

I purchased a diamond bridal set from this company on 11/13/2015
When I received my order the "diamond grading report" that I received from the company indicated that the diamonds were J in color (near colorless) and VS2 (very slightly included) in clarity. They also appraised the replacement value at $25,294.00. The diamonds in both rings were visibly yellow in color so I immediately took them to a local jewelry appraiser for evaluation. Under closer examination the stones in the rings proved to be nowhere near what their paperwork had indicated and the appraisal value of the rings was slightly over $6,000.00. I blame myself for this since I did in fact do my homework and had read other reviews that indicated very similar issues with other customers who purchased items from this company. I foolishly thought that their experiences were probably isolated. Much to my disappointment I found out that this is apparently their typical way of doing business. I have contacted them and they offered to "evaluate" the rings and "see if anything could be done" I declined and requested a refund.
To add insult to injury, Prime Style has a policy that states return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. So, despite the fact that they falsely advertised and knowingly sold me an inferior product I am now responsible for paying for sending their misrepresentation back to them.

aricy
10/15/15

I must admit I'm sure I'm not the only person to say this but - how many times have you bought something from the Internet and then been completely disappointed? I am almost 100% certain that I'm not the only person to ask this question, but for once I bought something from the Internet and was absolutely and completely satisfied. I bought my wife a pair of round Three stone diamond earrings and I have to say the that the price I paid was just ridiculous. I bought a pair that I thought she would like, and the retail price was almost $4000, the price ended up paying? Only $800. Now I know what you're thinking - you're thinking that I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to diamonds, but I have to say is he young man I worked in the German jewelry shop in the local mall and I know a good diamond when I see one. The diamonds in these earrings are easily worth four times the price I paid for them.

I know, I know, it's easy to say such a thing on the Internet because everybody is completely anonymous, but hand on heart, this is an extremely good purchase as far as I'm concerned - there is no way I could've bought anything vaguely close to this kind of quality for this kind of money in a retail environment. Obviously there is a reason that primestyle can sell their jewelry at these kind of discounts, and as far as I can tell it seems to be the fact that they don't hold any stock, they simply make the earrings to order when you buy them, which allows them to sell far less expensively than if you were buying through say a company like the Zales who hold masses and masses of stock and have to pay ridiculous prices for rent and staffing.

I guess that's one of the advantages of the Internet, now we have the Internet is possible for me to buy something from New York and make use of the savings you get from buying direct from the manufacturer without having to go there. I must saying I was a little worried in the first place, but overall this was such a good experience and I saved so much money, I have to recommend them.

norits
10/9/15

I got my engagement ring from my boyfriend last Saturday which is now my fiance;) I love it and I sent picture to PrimeStyle and also shared this on their Facebook, I love it and can't take it off my hand, thank you my love;))

canej
9/30/15

I bought a diamond 7 stones princess cut ring for our 15 years anniversary gift. Paid $856.99 almost twice the price zales sell it for, she is extremely happy and so as I, I truly recommend anyone to buy from them and save money.

markush11
9/21/15

I ordered a 3.50ct bracelet as a gift to my 18th birthday girl which she totally loved but I'm so happy because I took it to a local Jeweler to check and he appraised it for $4300 almost 3 times higher than what I paid for, perfect...

yokanoa
9/17/15

I ordered a diamond tennis bracelet for our 25th anniversary. I ordered this Thursday and was surpassed to get Wednesday the following week but I got it only on Monday. In overall I'm pretty happy with the product and their customer service.

ninah12
9/11/15

I purchased a ring from this company and the stone fell out . They will not communicate with me and when I posted my concern on their fb page they removed it . Buyer beware

vanessac26
9/3/15

I got this ring
and I am so happy that I kinda guided my boyfriend in the direction of primestyle. It saved him money and I got the ring of my dreams. After he got the ring he got it checked out and he could not believe that it is at lease (the diamands alone) worth 7 times more than what he paid for :-) It is a little yellow but that is the quality we/I picked.

emmaj25
9/2/15

I was shopping with primestyle for many years, I ordered this time A pair of stud earrings. Total weight if half carat, would not able to afford these earrings for such a price nowhere.... I'm very happy.

kimberlyj18
8/27/15

I ordered a diamond wedding band to match my bridal set I got from primestyle last year. Once I got the package the stones didn't match to my bridal set stones, I had to return it along with my bridal set so they can make a new ring for me to match to bridal set which they made and sent after 4 days and I absolutely love it! Thank you

jeansm
8/25/15

Okay I got my fiance a diamond engagement ring last month. I brought all our family and some friends to my backyard to have a "bbq" that's what I told her but the real deal was to propose her. She didn't expect it and she loveeee the ring primestyle made for us and I love the ring too, thank you guys

jessicam128
8/23/15

I just came across primestyle website few months ago, I had an item in mind that I saw in different website but my budget didn't allow my to purchase it...

Once I realized primestyle are able to customize everything from picture I have sent them the specs and images and it come out cheaper by around $2500 I decided to place the order and I got my pendant two weeks ago and is absolutely beautiful!!

I can't take it off of me!! Love it

brittanyh10
8/20/15

We have dealt with PrimeStyle twice this far and our experience has been very positive. We find the pricing, product quality and customer service to be excellent. The Manager is always available and ready to help on any issues. We have come to recognize that responding to customer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction are viewed as very important elements in the Company's business model.

We find the jewelry selection to be wide, innovative and often unique. The exceptional customer service adds to the already incredible value offered by this Company.

We will certainly buy from PrimeStyle again if and when the need arises.

Take a look at their website...you may be pleasantly surprised.

giliv
8/18/15

If you're looking for a bargain, I suggest you go and check out Primestyles "clearance," section because there are some of the best deals for diamonds that I've ever seen on that page. I don't know how to add link to the page but if you go to their website and click on the clearance button, that will take you straight to the page. Some of the prices are ridiculous I mean 70 to 80% off. Generally these are things that were ordered and then people change their minds will send them back for a refund. I don't know the reasons why and I don't think it's important - all you need to now as you can get a $5000 ring for less than $1000. Definitely worth checking out!

charless94
8/18/15

Primestyle has been a great company to deal with. I had a small issue that was very quickly resolved and the communication was excellent the whole way. I will be buying from them again in the very near future and have recommended them to all of my friends and family. Their quality far exceeds their price points...Overall, I could not be happier.

claudiac19
8/17/15

I hope that you will publish this because I can't believe what happened to me. I bought an $10, 000 Tennis Bracelet (his price). I noticed that there were an awful lot of yellow diamonds, and the diamonds were small. I was not sure if I wanted to keep it, but before I decided to do anything, I had to get it insured, which meant i had to take it to a jeweler of the insurance companys choice. We found out that more than half of the diamonds were fake. They were moissanite. I was lucky that this jeweler had a moissanite tester, or I would have been taken.... So, I was lucky enough to return the bracelet before it turned into a pumpkin. And when I told him about the moissanite, he just said, ok, just return it..... Like it was No big deal.

Tip for consumers: Take your piece to a jewler that can test for Moissanite.

orenl9
8/16/15

I just bought my girlfriend [now fiancée] a round cut diamond engagement ring from primestyle. The quality was very good, but most importantly the price was even better. I know that primestyle make their own diamond jewelry, which cuts out the retailer and save you money, but this is the first time I’ve gone direct to a manufacturer for something like this. The ring I decided on [witch my fiancé loves!] Usually sells for around $5600 and I pay just $1200 for it so I managed to buy what appears to be a very expensive ring inexpensively. Very happy!

editht8
8/15/15

I ordered a pair of earrings July 12, 2015 and received them July 29, 2015 and that only because I contacted PrimeStyle multiple times asking what happened to my order.

I was excited about my earrings when they arrived, but when I took a closer look at the fabrication and quality of the earrings I couldn't believe what I saw.
The fabrication and quality of the earrings was very bad.

I contacted PrimeSyle the day I received the earrings and asked for an RMA #.
The person I talked to told me that the department who handles returns is closed and they
will be in shortly and that I should call back. After telling him that it is 9:35 a.m. on a Wednesday morning it is simply impossible that there is nobody there that would be able to help me with the RMA #. He then transfered me over to another person which then told me that she will send me an email with the RMA #.

Return Reason: 1.50CT round cut diamonds diamond earrings / Platinum / G-H / VS1-VS2

Earrings won't close properly (loose).
The frame of the earrings is not round. It's uneven and visible by the naked eye.
The prong settings is uneven and just horrible.
The diamonds have a yellowish color to them which they shouldn't, having a clarity of
G-H / VS1-VS2.

All together, the fabrication and quality of the earrings was very bad.

I received and email on August 12, 2015 from PrimeStyle stating that they refunded me $395.78 (instead of $425.77 for the 1st installment / all toghether I had 4 installment payments of $425.77).

Now, I assume that the difference of $29.99 is probably the shipping charges that they billed me for, for sending the earrings to me in the first place.

This was the worst experience shopping online! I am very dissapointed!
I do not recomment this vendor to anybody.

seanb44
4/19/15

I had searched for a good quality engagement ring at a myriad of other jewelers at the price I was comfortable with paying. All of the jewelers I went to presented rings that were "plain Jane" rings and weren't rings that popped. My coworker showed me this site and I had reservations with spending a lot of money on an online site, but their customer service and response time was very reassuring and they are with you with any and all the questions you have. I will admit it did not come as soon as I hoped and if you are on a timeline for proposing or giving a gift you will have to wait, but other than that I have no complaints and will be buying from them again.

mirelab
11/18/14

My partner purchased a ring from primestyle just last week.
I am so proud of the decision he made. the rings gorgeous with only 2 small faults. he said that the service was very good however the shipping was quite delayed.
he had wanted to propose to me on my birthday but instead of taking 5 days it took more like 10 :( im happy either way but he's a little disappointed.
thanks primestyle for being there saving my partner a whole lot of cash.
I LOVE THE RING

helenb31
11/15/14

I think the best thing about primestyle is that customer service seems to be a priority with them. I was a little wary of buying from a company that discounts so heavily because I expected their customer service to suck, but the opposite was true with gentlemen I dealt with was very helpful, knew his product range inside and out, I was only too happy to help me with my decision. Once we had talked our way through my needs, he found exactly what I needed, I paid, and the items were delivered toot suite. I noticed there were a couple of negative reviews on this website so I decided to balance that up a little because my experience was very good.

violag
11/14/14

I bought a bracelet from Primestyle but wasn’t very happy with the quality. I immediately contacted the manager at Primestyle to see what my options were. I could either upgrade the quality or exchange it for a totally different bracelet. I liked the look of the bracelet, just not the stones. After voicing my concerns and doing a minimal upgrade I have just received the new item. It is not perfect, but it is certainly close to being perfect. Thanks for your help.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
thomasd36
A: Yes, we can do this for you. All you need to do is either place the order with our customer service or place the order using Pay by Phone as payment method and then contact customer service to process payment. Our customer service can process a partial payment using any payment method and set up an installment plan using your credit card for the rest of the balance.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1/27/16
Answer
thomasd36
A: We are your Direct Factory, Jewelry Manufacturer and make each item as it is ordered. We ship all over the world on a daily basis. We are not a retail store and you are actually purchasing directly from the source, that is why our prices are already so good. We offer up to 80% off on our all our items.

We only use 100% real and naturally mined diamonds and gold. We are confident with our items that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee. For any reason you are not satisfied with the item you can return it for refund or exchange no questions asked!

We offer free shipping to all of our customers whether from the US or INTL. customers. We use only safe and prompt carriers such as FedEx and U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
2/1/16