US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

dylana

I had visited various Diamond Jewelry stores but this range of prices was unthinkable! (in 59 reviews)

jennyh2

My ring the beautiful item 50267 was great, but the customer service that I received from this company was even better. (in 67 reviews)

nickr24

When my girlfriend and I decided to get married, the next think came in our mind was the beautiful engagement ring. (in 45 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

deerj
2/1/16

Have recommended them to all my friends, great service the keep you informed through the whole process, very quick international shipping, made me feel better about my item.

sharonr43
1/7/16

Excellent quality work outstanding customer service. Their prices are unbeatable and the website is easy to use and understand. What more could you ask for? Nice experience...

jamesm350
12/4/15

I'm glad my husband came across your website. You have no idea how much this means to me. I always visioned my rings like this. It feels like a dream come true to actually have it on... It would cost my husband an arm and leg anywhere else!!!

hannahj16
12/1/15

Just recently engaged and so happy my fiance found Primestyle! What a beautiful ring... Great quality, just stunning and from what I understand great price and great service! Well done and thank you I love my ring

daniellec48
11/30/15

I got my engagement ring from my man and he got it from Primestyle. Their customer service are always nice and trying to help... I'm excited to choose not my wedding band;)

jessicag64
11/28/15

Thank you PrimeStyle for the best diamonds I ever had I love it!

kimberlyj32
11/25/15

I love my engagement ring from primestyle! it has a princess cut diamond in the middle and 24 little diamonds on the side. when this ring is catching the light its just breathtaking! additionally I saw some reviewers complained about some appraisers giving different ratings than what primestyle appraisal stating, its important to understand that the ratings giving by the appraiser are relative, meaning that what is considered "G-H" to one person may not be considered "G-H" to another. any diamond specialist or certified gemologist will tell you that...

Anyway i'm so happy with my ring and Ill recommend it to everyone I know.

brittanyj14
11/24/15

I buy all my jewelry here! The staff are nice and their are the best I saw and I visit almost every jewelry store on every mall I go

timw56
11/24/15

I purchased a diamond bridal set from this company on 11/13/2015
When I received my order the "diamond grading report" that I received from the company indicated that the diamonds were J in color (near colorless) and VS2 (very slightly included) in clarity. They also appraised the replacement value at $25,294.00. The diamonds in both rings were visibly yellow in color so I immediately took them to a local jewelry appraiser for evaluation. Under closer examination the stones in the rings proved to be nowhere near what their paperwork had indicated and the appraisal value of the rings was slightly over $6,000.00. I blame myself for this since I did in fact do my homework and had read other reviews that indicated very similar issues with other customers who purchased items from this company. I foolishly thought that their experiences were probably isolated. Much to my disappointment I found out that this is apparently their typical way of doing business. I have contacted them and they offered to "evaluate" the rings and "see if anything could be done" I declined and requested a refund.
To add insult to injury, Prime Style has a policy that states return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. So, despite the fact that they falsely advertised and knowingly sold me an inferior product I am now responsible for paying for sending their misrepresentation back to them.

aricy
10/15/15

I must admit I'm sure I'm not the only person to say this but - how many times have you bought something from the Internet and then been completely disappointed? I am almost 100% certain that I'm not the only person to ask this question, but for once I bought something from the Internet and was absolutely and completely satisfied. I bought my wife a pair of round Three stone diamond earrings and I have to say the that the price I paid was just ridiculous. I bought a pair that I thought she would like, and the retail price was almost $4000, the price ended up paying? Only $800. Now I know what you're thinking - you're thinking that I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to diamonds, but I have to say is he young man I worked in the German jewelry shop in the local mall and I know a good diamond when I see one. The diamonds in these earrings are easily worth four times the price I paid for them.

I know, I know, it's easy to say such a thing on the Internet because everybody is completely anonymous, but hand on heart, this is an extremely good purchase as far as I'm concerned - there is no way I could've bought anything vaguely close to this kind of quality for this kind of money in a retail environment. Obviously there is a reason that primestyle can sell their jewelry at these kind of discounts, and as far as I can tell it seems to be the fact that they don't hold any stock, they simply make the earrings to order when you buy them, which allows them to sell far less expensively than if you were buying through say a company like the Zales who hold masses and masses of stock and have to pay ridiculous prices for rent and staffing.

I guess that's one of the advantages of the Internet, now we have the Internet is possible for me to buy something from New York and make use of the savings you get from buying direct from the manufacturer without having to go there. I must saying I was a little worried in the first place, but overall this was such a good experience and I saved so much money, I have to recommend them.

norits
10/9/15

I got my engagement ring from my boyfriend last Saturday which is now my fiance;) I love it and I sent picture to PrimeStyle and also shared this on their Facebook, I love it and can't take it off my hand, thank you my love;))

canej
9/30/15

I bought a diamond 7 stones princess cut ring for our 15 years anniversary gift. Paid $856.99 almost twice the price zales sell it for, she is extremely happy and so as I, I truly recommend anyone to buy from them and save money.

markush11
9/21/15

I ordered a 3.50ct bracelet as a gift to my 18th birthday girl which she totally loved but I'm so happy because I took it to a local Jeweler to check and he appraised it for $4300 almost 3 times higher than what I paid for, perfect...

yokanoa
9/17/15

I ordered a diamond tennis bracelet for our 25th anniversary. I ordered this Thursday and was surpassed to get Wednesday the following week but I got it only on Monday. In overall I'm pretty happy with the product and their customer service.

ninah12
9/11/15

I purchased a ring from this company and the stone fell out . They will not communicate with me and when I posted my concern on their fb page they removed it . Buyer beware

vanessac26
9/3/15

I got this ring
and I am so happy that I kinda guided my boyfriend in the direction of primestyle. It saved him money and I got the ring of my dreams. After he got the ring he got it checked out and he could not believe that it is at lease (the diamands alone) worth 7 times more than what he paid for :-) It is a little yellow but that is the quality we/I picked.

emmaj25
9/2/15

I was shopping with primestyle for many years, I ordered this time A pair of stud earrings. Total weight if half carat, would not able to afford these earrings for such a price nowhere.... I'm very happy.

kimberlyj18
8/27/15

I ordered a diamond wedding band to match my bridal set I got from primestyle last year. Once I got the package the stones didn't match to my bridal set stones, I had to return it along with my bridal set so they can make a new ring for me to match to bridal set which they made and sent after 4 days and I absolutely love it! Thank you

jeansm
8/25/15

Okay I got my fiance a diamond engagement ring last month. I brought all our family and some friends to my backyard to have a "bbq" that's what I told her but the real deal was to propose her. She didn't expect it and she loveeee the ring primestyle made for us and I love the ring too, thank you guys

jessicam128
8/23/15

I just came across primestyle website few months ago, I had an item in mind that I saw in different website but my budget didn't allow my to purchase it...

Once I realized primestyle are able to customize everything from picture I have sent them the specs and images and it come out cheaper by around $2500 I decided to place the order and I got my pendant two weeks ago and is absolutely beautiful!!

I can't take it off of me!! Love it

brittanyh10
8/20/15

We have dealt with PrimeStyle twice this far and our experience has been very positive. We find the pricing, product quality and customer service to be excellent. The Manager is always available and ready to help on any issues. We have come to recognize that responding to customer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction are viewed as very important elements in the Company's business model.

We find the jewelry selection to be wide, innovative and often unique. The exceptional customer service adds to the already incredible value offered by this Company.

We will certainly buy from PrimeStyle again if and when the need arises.

Take a look at their website...you may be pleasantly surprised.

giliv
8/18/15

If you're looking for a bargain, I suggest you go and check out Primestyles "clearance," section because there are some of the best deals for diamonds that I've ever seen on that page. I don't know how to add link to the page but if you go to their website and click on the clearance button, that will take you straight to the page. Some of the prices are ridiculous I mean 70 to 80% off. Generally these are things that were ordered and then people change their minds will send them back for a refund. I don't know the reasons why and I don't think it's important - all you need to now as you can get a $5000 ring for less than $1000. Definitely worth checking out!

charless94
8/18/15

Primestyle has been a great company to deal with. I had a small issue that was very quickly resolved and the communication was excellent the whole way. I will be buying from them again in the very near future and have recommended them to all of my friends and family. Their quality far exceeds their price points...Overall, I could not be happier.

claudiac19
8/17/15

I hope that you will publish this because I can't believe what happened to me. I bought an $10, 000 Tennis Bracelet (his price). I noticed that there were an awful lot of yellow diamonds, and the diamonds were small. I was not sure if I wanted to keep it, but before I decided to do anything, I had to get it insured, which meant i had to take it to a jeweler of the insurance companys choice. We found out that more than half of the diamonds were fake. They were moissanite. I was lucky that this jeweler had a moissanite tester, or I would have been taken.... So, I was lucky enough to return the bracelet before it turned into a pumpkin. And when I told him about the moissanite, he just said, ok, just return it..... Like it was No big deal.

Tip for consumers: Take your piece to a jewler that can test for Moissanite.

orenl9
8/16/15

I just bought my girlfriend [now fiancée] a round cut diamond engagement ring from primestyle. The quality was very good, but most importantly the price was even better. I know that primestyle make their own diamond jewelry, which cuts out the retailer and save you money, but this is the first time I’ve gone direct to a manufacturer for something like this. The ring I decided on [witch my fiancé loves!] Usually sells for around $5600 and I pay just $1200 for it so I managed to buy what appears to be a very expensive ring inexpensively. Very happy!

editht8
8/15/15

I ordered a pair of earrings July 12, 2015 and received them July 29, 2015 and that only because I contacted PrimeStyle multiple times asking what happened to my order.

I was excited about my earrings when they arrived, but when I took a closer look at the fabrication and quality of the earrings I couldn't believe what I saw.
The fabrication and quality of the earrings was very bad.

I contacted PrimeSyle the day I received the earrings and asked for an RMA #.
The person I talked to told me that the department who handles returns is closed and they
will be in shortly and that I should call back. After telling him that it is 9:35 a.m. on a Wednesday morning it is simply impossible that there is nobody there that would be able to help me with the RMA #. He then transfered me over to another person which then told me that she will send me an email with the RMA #.

Return Reason: 1.50CT round cut diamonds diamond earrings / Platinum / G-H / VS1-VS2

Earrings won't close properly (loose).
The frame of the earrings is not round. It's uneven and visible by the naked eye.
The prong settings is uneven and just horrible.
The diamonds have a yellowish color to them which they shouldn't, having a clarity of
G-H / VS1-VS2.

All together, the fabrication and quality of the earrings was very bad.

I received and email on August 12, 2015 from PrimeStyle stating that they refunded me $395.78 (instead of $425.77 for the 1st installment / all toghether I had 4 installment payments of $425.77).

Now, I assume that the difference of $29.99 is probably the shipping charges that they billed me for, for sending the earrings to me in the first place.

This was the worst experience shopping online! I am very dissapointed!
I do not recomment this vendor to anybody.

seanb44
4/19/15

I had searched for a good quality engagement ring at a myriad of other jewelers at the price I was comfortable with paying. All of the jewelers I went to presented rings that were "plain Jane" rings and weren't rings that popped. My coworker showed me this site and I had reservations with spending a lot of money on an online site, but their customer service and response time was very reassuring and they are with you with any and all the questions you have. I will admit it did not come as soon as I hoped and if you are on a timeline for proposing or giving a gift you will have to wait, but other than that I have no complaints and will be buying from them again.

mirelab
11/18/14

My partner purchased a ring from primestyle just last week.
I am so proud of the decision he made. the rings gorgeous with only 2 small faults. he said that the service was very good however the shipping was quite delayed.
he had wanted to propose to me on my birthday but instead of taking 5 days it took more like 10 :( im happy either way but he's a little disappointed.
thanks primestyle for being there saving my partner a whole lot of cash.
I LOVE THE RING

helenb31
11/15/14

I think the best thing about primestyle is that customer service seems to be a priority with them. I was a little wary of buying from a company that discounts so heavily because I expected their customer service to suck, but the opposite was true with gentlemen I dealt with was very helpful, knew his product range inside and out, I was only too happy to help me with my decision. Once we had talked our way through my needs, he found exactly what I needed, I paid, and the items were delivered toot suite. I noticed there were a couple of negative reviews on this website so I decided to balance that up a little because my experience was very good.

violag
11/14/14

I bought a bracelet from Primestyle but wasn’t very happy with the quality. I immediately contacted the manager at Primestyle to see what my options were. I could either upgrade the quality or exchange it for a totally different bracelet. I liked the look of the bracelet, just not the stones. After voicing my concerns and doing a minimal upgrade I have just received the new item. It is not perfect, but it is certainly close to being perfect. Thanks for your help.

shyv
10/30/14

I bought my first wedding set in 2009. I have to admit I was extremely nervous but when I received my rings they were GORGEOUS! I was impressed by the quality for the prices. I am now looking to buy a second set. Because of primestyle I won't go anywhere else :) Happy Happy Girl!!

marciat2
10/23/14

I have to say, that I think this is probably one of the best places on the Internet to buy a loose diamonds from. I’m not sure why they are so much less expensive than most of the other places you can buy diamonds from but the simple fact is you can usually pick up a diamond from them for about 75% off what appears to be the normal prices. I know they can discount jewelry because they make themselves, but to be able to sell loose diamonds in such a low price is quite impressive. At the end of the day, I suppose it doesn’t really matter how they are able to do it, what really matters is the fact that they do and can. So the next time you need a loose diamond go check them out.

kimberlyh23
9/27/14

For my 25th wedding Anniversary my Husbnd wanted to buy me a eternity ring, with the help of my Mom they found your website. My Husband let me pick it out, I was so worried about spending this much on line, although after reading the reviews I gave it a try. I purchased the Princess cut 4.60 carat platinum ring in the G-H and VS1-VS2, let me tell you when I received the ring I was so surprised and how gorgeous it was, the stones were white and clear truly beautiful. I would highy recommend ordering from here, I have bought a lot of jewelry over the years from jewelry store's but never again, Primestyle is my new place to buy my jewlery. Thank you for making my anniversary gift so special.

melisag1
8/3/14

I was a little worried when I first ordered something from primestyle, but my worries turned out to be unnecessary. I was expecting a bad customer service experience because the prices are so low, but, after discussion over their online help system, I found exactly the pendant I was looking for and saved several hundred dollars off the normal price. Very good low prices and service.

lorig6
7/17/14

I ordered a pair of diamond stud earrings, a tennis bracelet and a pendant from Primestyle. Everything was shipped together, I got them all in 6 days and I'm pleased with the quality. My house was burgled about 5 months ago and these were all bought to replace some of what was stolen. I am getting them assessed for insurance purposes this week but would say they're all of about the same quality as indicated in the website. Will know for sure when I get the valuation.

francisw16
6/30/14

If only all online sellers were like this, there’d be a lot more trust and faith in buying things off the Internet. I live in France and there is a general mistrust of online sellers in France, but the prices that primestyle offer when compared to local jewelry stores, even including the sales tax you have to pay, I felt it was worth the risk to trying them when I needed a present for my girlfriend. It turned out to be not a risk at all, and after speaking to the customer service department, I found exactly what I needed and had it shipped straight away. The prices are very low and I’m still surprised that they managed to offer free shipping. Great value for money, great customer service.

bryanj15
6/13/14

Ordered - - tourmaline eternity band 1.5 carets. The ring I bought was a one of a kind one. It is really gorgeous with the difference between the turmaline and white gold band. So pretty. It was 590 dollars and I paid with visa. No probs with the ordering or delivery except that my card was rejected the first time and I had to call my bank to get them to ok a big purchase after that was fine. The ring came from fedex. I don't have any complaints.

johanc11
5/27/14

Great service, low prices, sloppy delivery system. I guess you can’t make too many complaints about the poor ordering system when the prices are this low. I don’t know what happened to my order exactly but it was almost a week late. Fortunately I had ordered plenty of time, and I suggest that if you use these guys you do the same if my delivery experience is anything to go by. Having said that when I found him with a problem they take care of the matter straightaway, and when the ring arrived, the quality and price was perfect so – you can’t have everything I suppose. I still recommend them, just make sure you order in plenty of time.

stuartg11
5/27/14

Man, was I glad I found primestyle when I did. I had just about summoned up the courage to ask my girlfriend to marry me, and spent weeks looking into buying a diamond engagement ring. Unfortunately, most of the information I found was not clear, and when I asked for advice in the jewelry store in my local mall, I was treated like garbage. I think that may have had something to do with the amount of money I had to spend. Or it may be that I just didn’t know what I was looking for. Then I came across primestyle’s education and information pages. I don’t know what it was exactly but the way they were written just seemed to make sense to me, when everything else I read before that just seemed to be a blur of complicated sentences that did not fit together. After reading through their education pages, I had a much better idea of what I might need and, most importantly, what I might be able to afford. So I contacted their customer service people through their email contact and was very happy with the response I got. Although I was still a little unsure of exactly what I was looking for, that customer service rep provided me with the rest of the information I needed to make a decision. So I ordered and paid for the ring I had chosen, and waited for the right time to present it to my girlfriend. I took her out to a fancy restaurant, asked the maître d’ to bring the ring out with dessert, and he did so. The restaurant even gave us a free bottle of champagne. Thank God my girlfriend said “yes,” as soon as she saw the ring. It is hard to say how much of her answer was based on the ring, but I will always be eternally grateful for the help I received in choosing that ring. I couldn’t have done it without God’s blessing and the helpful customer service center at primestyle. I don’t usually take the trouble to write reviews like this, but I am so over the moon at the moment I thought it would be a great idea to show my thanks. My fiancé loves her new ring and takes great pleasure in showing it off at work. Now all I need to do is sit back and let her plan the wedding. Thankfully, her father is a forward thinker and already has the money for the wedding laid away, and her two sisters are only too pleased to get involved with the planning. Really – if you’re having trouble deciding on what diamond ring to buy – go check out the education pages on this website. They were a great help to me, and made me much more confident after I had read them.

bryanr16
5/25/14

This is the first time I used this particular company, and actually – it was the first time I have used an Internet-based company to buy anything from, but I was a little bit of a hole financially, and really needed to find some inexpensive diamond jewelry. Fact is – my daughter was getting married and the wedding was something extraordinary. She had 12 bridesmaids, and I needed to find 12 diamond and ruby bracelets as presents for all the bridesmaids. Now, under normal circumstances, finding $60,000 for bridesmaids gifts should not of been too difficult but – as many of you probably know – the markets have been up and down for some time and we were going through a down phase. So, basically I didn’t have a full budget and certainly couldn’t find $60,000. Having spent some time doing research I discovered the company primestyle. I found exactly what I needed and managed to find the 12 bracelets for just under $15,000. That is not to say there is anything wrong with the bracelets – they were just considerably less expensive than I would’ve had to pay if I’d gone through a normal retail outlet. I mean I basically saved three quarters of the cost by going direct to a manufacturer instead of through a retailer. Of course, money is not the only consideration when you are buying something like this, and I was very happy with the quality of customer service. I guess it was unreasonable to expect them to have 12 identical bracelets in stock at the same time, and the simple fact is – they didn’t. But they did manage to order them and have them made for me within my time frame. The bracelets were perfect, and all exactly the same – which, if you’ve ever done anything like this you realize how important it is to prevent the bridesmaids from arguing amongst themselves as to who is or isn’t the favorite, but I didn’t have to worry about that because primestyle did exactly as I wanted and provided me with 12 identical bracelets. I can definitely recommend this company, because I don’t think it would’ve been possible to managed to do what they did at any other company without spending at least three times the price. I’m very grateful to the customer service rep who talked me through procedure to get what I needed. And I managed to get through the entire wedding without ending up to my eyeballs in debt because if I hadn’t found primestyle, I would almost certainly be another $45,000 out-of-pocket. Still – that’s life, and it always seems that the most demanding financial situations come at the most important times – like your only daughter’s wedding and that’s what people like primestyle are in business for. I’m very grateful to them and happy I managed to find them on the Internet. No doubt the rest of their products are equally good value for money, although I can only personally speak about bracelets. Thank you very very much!

elainc
5/24/14

I have purchased several items from this company over the last few months, and I was a little surprised to discover a few “negative Nelly,” reviews here [although not very many] because every time I have bought anything my experiences have been nothing but positive. I suppose, no matter how hard the company tries, they are always likely to fall short of some people’s requirements. As they say – you can’t please all the people all the time. I would definitely recommend them, for the following reasons:

One. They are considerably less expensive than almost any other jewelry supplier I’ve come across. I would hazard a guess that I saved about 60% of the cost of the earrings I bought recently by buying them from primestyle. That is not to say that you could save 60% on everything you buy – at least I don’t think so – but I spent a long time researching prices before finally deciding to buy here. I really don’t know any other companies that are capable of offering the sort of discounts the primestyle can provide. And it is easy enough to go and do your own research – all you need to do is make a note of the products that you are interested in, and specifically make notes of the carat weight, cut, clarity and quality. Then go as into a mall or jewelry store in the high Street, and make a comparison. It’s not rocket science.

Two. Their customer service is comparable to just about anything I’ve ever come across. Not only do they have an online helpline, they respond to email queries very, very quickly. The one time I did have a problem, when I contacted them, they found a solution almost immediately, and it turned out to be the shippers that were at fault: somehow somebody had mistakenly entered the wrong tracking number into the system, and my package went missing. The customer service center at primestyle found the problem immediately, dealt with it, and I had my delivery almost as quickly as if there had been no mistake.

Three. They offer a fantastic lifetime warranty, guaranteeing anything you buy from them is genuine, authentic and of the same quality and value as they represented it to you at the time of purchase. So – as always you done your research properly you only have yourself to blame if you end up overpaying for something. And, as I mentioned in my first point, it is easy enough to do the research for yourself.

I have had very good experiences using this company, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anybody else. The best thing to do is see how many positive reviews they have gotten, and make your own decision.

stephenh53
5/23/14

I have no problem recommending prime style to anybody who is reading this. I did a lot of research before buying a pair of stud diamond earrings for my girlfriend and I can tell you that prime style offers far and away the best value for money of any jewelry site online. I very carefully compared prices across numerous websites for similar products and primestyle was consistently lower priced than everybody else. I was looking for some gifts for family members and I have seven nieces to buy for. I have discovered that because they are of similar ages the easiest way to deal with possible arguments over who is the favorite is to buy them all the same thing. They also happen to have similar tastes so buying diamonds can get a little expensive if you’re not careful, with seven to buy. I found a pair similar to the pair I had bought my girlfriend, and that she had been so very pleased with them I felt comfortable buying seven slightly less expensive pairs for my nieces.Okay they’re not exactly massive diamonds, and perhaps the quality is not quite up to par but when you get a pair of earrings that would normally cost $1700 for $350, you shouldn’t expect the absolute best quality. And as most of my nieces are between 10 and 14 years old, the chances are half of them will be lost over the next year or so, so the last thing I would want to do it pay top dollar. Having already dealt with the company in the past, I was confident that I would get exactly what I was expecting and they would arrive quickly. This was indeed a case and within a week of ordering I received seven pairs of 0.25 carat diamond stud earrings in white gold via FedEx. The quality was absolutely as I expected, the presentation boxes were very nice and all of my nieces can now tell their friends that they have a pair of diamond earrings. How many will get lost by the end of the year is another question, but that’s what happens when you’ve got preteens and teenagers wearing jeweled. It’s unreasonable to expect kids not to lose the sort of things and I won’t be terribly upset if a few of them gone missing because I got such a great price on them. I’m always encouraged when I see that online businesses take advantage of becoming an accredited business and prime style is no exception they accept PayPal so you can always be sure you’ll be able to get your money back if you have a problem and they are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating.

timothyt9
5/22/14

One of my best friends are sweet to help her out recently, and in doing so I discovered a whole new world that I didn’t know existed. She is on deployments in Afghanistan and had decided to ask her long-term partner to marry her since it became legal in the United States to marry a same-sex partner, although I gather there are still some holdouts in certain more religious states that are making life difficult for gay couples. Personally I have no problem with same-sex marriage that many of my contemporaries seem to have, especially in the southern and mid-Western United States [if they can be called “United,”] so I was quite happy to help out when she asked me if I can go and find her a pair of wedding rings. Of course – most wedding sets are designed for a man/woman couple and have one large ring and one smaller ring. But I found prime style on online search through Google and decided to give them a call see if they could help out with two small rings as part of a wedding set. They were only too happy to oblige and shipped me the pair of rings almost immediately. My friend was back on furlough for two weeks and I had the rings with me when I picked her up at the airport. She proposed to her girlfriend the following day, and they rushed to get a marriage license through in time to be married before the end of her furlough. Everything went well. The couple are very Happy with their wedding rings and I must say that dealing with PrimeStyle was a pleasure. They were extremely professional’s, made absolutely no disparaging comments about same-sex weddings, as made the rings in very short order and shipped them to me very quickly. And a path that the prices are really, really low. This has something to do with the fact that they make the jewelry themselves to order so they are not sitting on massive stocks running up interest charges at the bank. I had never really looked into diamond rings before so it was very helpful to have someone so knowledgeable in their customer service department talk me through the procedure and help me understand the various options by pointing me at their learning center, Whether you have a lot of information about the different qualities, cuts, carat weights, and clarity that you need to understand before you can make a decision on buying diamonds. We ended up going for a very simple design with a single round cut diamond set in white gold. Although my friend had to take hers off when she returned to active duty. The last thing you need is a diamond ring flashing in the Afghan sun, so she hung it around her neck on a thin gold chain.

nelsonb22
5/21/14

It is not often I go out of my way to recommend a particular website or company, but I decided to do so after my brother came to me and asked me for some advice on buying an engagement ring for his then – girlfriend, and I was in an unusual position of actually knowing something about diamonds because I had already bought several pieces of jewelry from prime style and had developed a pretty good relationship with their customer service guy [ called David] so I put my little brother in touch with them and they went out of their way to find an appropriate ring for his budget and talked him through the process of finding out exactly what’ type of ring and size his girlfriend would probably like. Obviously he wanted to surprise her with this but she has a substantial amount of jewelry which she was able to use to identify her ring size, and of course get an idea of the type of jewelry that she prefers so that he could do his best to find something that we and prime style agree she might like.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating of course, and it wasn’t until he presented her with a beautiful princess and round cut diamonds engagement ring that he found out whether or not he made the right choice. She immediately said “yes,” and adores the rain so I guess prime style and my little brother managed to – between them – pick the right type of ring.

So both I and my brother have now purchased jewelry from prime style and without a doubt we have both had a good experience. One of the main things about them is the fact that they manufacture their own jewelry right here in the United States and are able to offer substantial discounts because there is no retailer markup to worry about. They are based in New York, and anyone who knows anything about diamond jewelry will know that the diamond jewelry center of the US is in New York so if you going to buy diamond rings online make sure you’re getting it from a company that knows what they are doing, and one of the indicators of that is where they are based – it doesn’t get much better than New York City.

Not only are the prices extremely competitive, but they are prepared to spend time with you in order to help you make the right decision and, sadly, that is often not the case when you’re dealing with diamond jewelry sellers. I think that has something to do with the fact that they are much more down to earth than the typical diamond jewelry retailer. Plus of course they operate online, so they don’t need to pay expensive rents for a high street location. They get my top recommendation.

buddh14
5/20/14

I recently purchased a present for my mother from primestyle, as a way of trying to repair our relationship as we fell out a few years ago and she is not getting any younger. So I decided it was finally time to bury the hatchet. In fact, I can’t even remember why we fell out in the first place, suffice it to say my mother is not an easy woman to get along with so it could’ve been anything. Regardless I bought her a diamond Cross pendant, seeing as she is rather religious, and I thought this might be the best type of pendant to buy her. I was a little worried before I gave it to her because not only is my mother a difficult woman to get along with, she is also extremely difficult to please and I fully expected her to take one look at this cross, sigh dramatically, and put it back in the box. But – she loves it! Let me tell you, if my mother likes something, then it must be pretty good, so I can hand on heart say it passes one of the toughest tests known to man [or woman]. The one I ended up buying her was a religious diamond Christian cross pendant with just over half a carat of diamonds in 14 karat yellow gold. Firstly, it passed the quality test, and secondly the buying experience was very good, but to top things off, the price was extremely low for this type of jewelry. According to the seller the recommended retail price of this particular cross was 3 1/2 thousand dollars and I bought it for just over $700. Obviously the price is less important than the fact that my mother is pleased with it but it was nice to be able to save some money. On top of that and another plus as far as my mother is concerned, it was made in the USA. I’m not actually much of a nationalist myself, but my mother certainly is, and the fact that it is an American made Christian cross also added to her pleasure. So after three years of not speaking we are now on good terms and I’m hoping that this peace offering will keep us on good terms for a reasonable amount of time. Did I mention that my mother is a difficult one to get along with? Who knows how long the peace will last, but I seem to have got away from what I’d intended to do here which was recommend primestyle to those of you reading this review.

leonw13
5/19/14

Please don’t judge me, but primestyle just saved me from complete disaster. I know you are going to judge me when I tell you this, but I am asking you not to. The fact is I am married with a girlfriend on the side. See? I knew you would not be able to judge me. What happened was this: I bought my girlfriend a diamond pendant, and stupidly left the receipt in my jacket pocket. When my wife took the suit to the dry cleaners and cleaned out the pockets she found the receipt. She didn’t say anything but I’m sure this drew this conclusion myself when I realized she taken the suit to the dry cleaners. So, there I was in a position of needing to buy another diamond pendant to give to my wife so that she would not suspect anything. I was in a bit of a rush and on a business trip in Las Vegas, Nevada, so I decided to look on the Internet to see what I could find. Lo and behold I found this company called primestyle and they were selling almost exactly the pendant I had bought for my girlfriend, but for $3000 less!

I spoke to the customer service guy, explained the situation, and arranged with him to have the pendant delivered to m thane at my hotel room in Las Vegas. They made the pendant in two days and had it shipped to me on a one-day delivery system so I was able to return home with the pendant to give to my wife the following weekend as a “surprise present,” as for looking after the kids what was away on a business trip. I know you’re going to think very little of me for being such a loser, but I just don’t want to give up either my girlfriend or my wife and kids. I know I have only myself to blame for any situation like this but I’m glad I found primestyle, and persuaded them to help me out to the mess I’ve gotten myself in.

They really are a great company to deal with. Their customer service is very good, the quality and prices are excellent, him and they ship very very quickly if you ask them to, although I think this standard US shipping is a one-day ship so maybe you don’t need to ask for anything special. Despite my personal disasters being part of this particular review of your ignore that concentrate on the fact that this is a very good company to do business with. I certainly recommend them without reservation.

rickf14
5/18/14

Good old American values is what you get at primestyle. Call me conservative if you will, but I thought the good old-fashioned “made in the USA,” combined with a layaway program was a thing of the past. Not so – primestyle manufactures and ships from the United States [New York city] and allows you that “throwback,” of a layaway program. I know, because I just bought my daughters a diamond pendant each and I used primestyle’s layaway program to afford them. The way it works is this: you pay a 20% deposit, then make payments over the next few months until the full amount is paid, and your price is locked in when you make the deposit so there’s no way they can increase the price as long as you pay the full amount within the time you agree to. Then when the full payment has been made, the jewelry is manufactured in their manufacturing facility [ it takes two or three days] and shipped to you overnight. Shipping is free if you live in the United States and I think they offer a 2 to 3 day shipping for international customers as well. So a few months before my daughters were coming to visit me in Florida where I have retired to, I placed an order with primestyle, made the 20% deposit is and then made two more payments as my pension is paid out monthly, and has two beautiful diamond pendants as gifts when they arrived. The pendants were exactly as I wanted, the prices were exceptionally low and I didn’t have to use my credit cards or go into debt to buy them. My girls are both very happy with their gifts and I managed to buy American. Overall I had a very good experience especially when I think about the fact that this is how it used to be with all retailers, but for some reason we seem to have gone away from that sort of personal attention and nowadays everybody seems to be in a rush, but I liked the old-fashioned touch. Of course this means that you need to plan ahead instead of just whipping out a credit card at the last moment, but as I am retired, I have plenty of time on my hands in between fishing trips. This was the first time my daughters had come to visit since my wife passed away last year and the pendants really made it a special occasion. Hopefully we will be able to make it a regular visit from now on.

fredh41
5/16/14

I don’t usually bother with doing this sort of thing, but I have had such a good experience, that I felt it only fair to do so for once. The reason I say such a good experience, is because it was through my own mistake that I ended up with the wrong sort of bracelet because I had ordered a straight out diamond bracelet when in fact what my wife wanted was a tennis bracelet. I figured I had the right thing when I ordered the diamond bracelet but one of my wife’s friends told me where I’d gone wrong when I showed it to her. This was to be a surprise birthday gift from my wife and – as usual – I managed to mess it up and get the wrong thing. Fortunately primestyle have a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked. I spoke to their live help service, explained my mistake and arranged to return the wrong bracelet in exchange for the new one. The exchange went very simply, I sent the all price in fact, they sent me the new bracelet immediately, so I was able to give my wife exactly what she wanted on her birthday in time and she was never aware of my mistake..

The other thing is that not only was the customer service and no quibble money back guarantee really useful [plus the person I spoke to on the live help desk was very nice] but I also managed to get a really good deal on the price of the bracelet. I ended up buying a 1 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white gold which I would’ve paid more than $5000 for if I bought at retail price, but I ended up paying just over $1000 instead. I must admit that my business is not been doing terribly well lately, so being able to save more than $4000 was very important to me. Once again my wife was none the wiser and didn’t know how much money I spent. In fact she thinks she has a $5000 bracelet because that’s what the local jeweler appraised it as being worth for insurance purposes. I don’t know how the insurance company works these things out, but that would be the replacement cost I suppose.

So I have broken one of my usual rules in writing this review, but really feel it’s important to recommend people when you get service that is over and above the usual. In my own business I aim to look off to my customers to the best of my ability and is nice to find an American company with similar business ethics. I am a very satisfied customer.

shawnn12
5/15/14

How many times have you gone looking at diamond jewelry and gotten yourself all confused over the differences between the various diamonds? I have to say every time I looked I got more confused. I tried going to my local jewelry store in the mall and I managed to get myself even more confused, because I just didn’t understand why two half carat diamonds would be less expensive than one one carat diamond, and the girl in the jewelry store couldn’t explain it to me properly, so I ended up walking out without buying anything. Then I discovered primestyle and they have an interesting set of articles explaining the differences between cuts and why larger diamonds are more expensive than smaller ones even if the carat weight is the same. I don’t know whether it’s just the way the articles are written, but for some reason they clicked with me and I began to understand. It might be because I had plenty of time to sit and digest the information, but I decided to order a diamond pendant for my wife from them. As I usually like to buy from American companies, I was pleased to discover that they are based in the USA and actually make all the jewelry themselves, so not only were they very helpful in regard to educating me about diamonds, I was also able to buy American and save some money at the same time because their prices are far less expensive than I would’ve paid if I bought from the jewelry store. So I can absolutely recommend this company, and if you are not sure about the type of diamond you need, I suggest you go and check out their website and take a look at the information pages. My wife is extremely happy with the pendant that I ordered and I must say I’m very impressed with the standard of service because the pendant arrived within a couple of days and was exactly what I expected. I feel much more comfortable ordering diamond jewelry now that I understand why the prices are the way they are and how values are determined. Add to that the fact that I saved around $800 by buying direct from the makers and the fact that I was able to buy American and you can see why I’m so impressed. I know buying diamond jewelry is not something I do very often and I don’t know whether it is for you or not but if you have the same needs as I do then this is a good company for you to try. They also offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee so what’s to lose? Give them a try.

simoa
5/14/14

What we ended up buying was just under a carat diamond Princess Wedding set in white gold which we paid under $2000 for. When you consider the recommended retail price was nearly $10,000, that’s a saving of almost $8000, which went a long way towards paying for a honeymoon trip. It may sound shallow to think of it like that, but the last thing we wanted to do was start out our married life in financial difficulties. My wife is an orphan so there was no way her family was going to be up to pay for anything, so we needed to find the finances ourselves. You may not notice in your line of work, but money is tight at the moment so saving $8000 was a major coup.

The buying experience was very nice, and they have a very clean ordering system which is clear is exactly what you getting and when you’d likely to get it. We measured our ring sizes, placed the order on a Monday and were pleasantly surprised to get the rings delivered the following Thursday. I imagine this is something that they would usually hold in stock and I know some of the more esoteric arrangements and designs may have to be made to order, but ours was in stock and delivered ASAP.

I think the best thing about buying from an online retailer like this is the fact that you have so much choice, and I know that prime style make the jewelry themselves which is why they can sell it so cheaply compared to other people. We had foregone buying an engagement ring because we’d intended to buy a wedding set with diamonds and this was by far and away the best deal we saw for this type of ring with this quality of diamond. We just got back from a honeymoon in Hawaii and are looking forward to starting the rest of our lives together.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
thomasd36
A: We are your Direct Factory, Jewelry Manufacturer and make each item as it is ordered. We ship all over the world on a daily basis. We are not a retail store and you are actually purchasing directly from the source, that is why our prices are already so good. We offer up to 80% off on our all our items.

We only use 100% real and naturally mined diamonds and gold. We are confident with our items that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee. For any reason you are not satisfied with the item you can return it for refund or exchange no questions asked!

We offer free shipping to all of our customers whether from the US or INTL. customers. We use only safe and prompt carriers such as FedEx and U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
10/28/15
Answer
thomasd36
A: The ring has 1.50ct center in I-J color and VS2-SI1 clarity. We also use Very Good cut diamonds. We guarantee the quality of our items and all our jewelry come with a Primestyle certificate and appraisal. As a direct factory everything is made to order and are guaranteed to be at the factory prices. Contact us directly for assistance in placing the order.
10/29/15