US Government's NSF
1st Review:
debbieb

109 Reviews for PrimeStyle

Review Highlights

Next day we tried to get in touch with Primestyle....

It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings.

I was surprised by my fiance purchasing my wedding band from this site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/19/14

I discovered this website recently when I needed to buy my youngest niece a birthday present. For some reason [I guess because her parents are religious] she decided she wanted a cross shaped pendant. Thankfully I found prime style in time, because those pendants can be extremely expensive. I ended up buying from primestyle because – well not to put too fine a point on it – they were considerably cheaper than anywhere else. I don’t only base my decision on price, and after contacting their customer service I was also pleased with the quality of knowledge and services that they provided. I will be using them again, and I can’t give any more recommendation than that.

4/18/14

I think it is awesome that I finally found a jewelry maker based in the USA who charges a reasonable price for their diamond jewelry. When you look at it pragmatically, a diamond is a diamond is a diamond and the fact is this company sells almost exactly the same jewelry as everybody else but charges considerably less for it I just bought my girlfriend a diamond pendant, and paid him almost $1500 less than if I had bought the same thing at the mall the packet arrived within two days and I’m still excited about the fact that the US-based jewelry maker with reasonable prices.

4/17/14

Primestyle do as they say they will. It is that simple: they sell diamond jewelry at 70 to 80% discount because they manufacture themselves in the USA. Considering the low prices, the customer service and delivery times are excellent. I give them a 10 out of 10 every time and I have used them three times in the last few months for a variety of pieces of jewelry for birthday presents.

4/15/14

If you are looking to buy diamond jewelry but you have a limited amount of money spend then this is probably the best site on the Internet for you. After spending quite a lot of time researching, I found this site – primestyle – had hands-down the best prices. According to what I read this is because they “cut out the middleman,” and actually manufacture the jewelry themselves which allows them to sell at a substantial discount. I actually bought a diamond solitaire ring and save 70% of the costs compared to most of the sites I found. And when you compare their prices to jewelry stores in the “real world,” the savings are even more obvious. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee, which is you plenty of time to inspect the jewelry and decide whether or not you’re happy with it. I was certainly happy with the ring I purchased, so I cheerfully give them a glowing review.

4/14/14

A great big thank you goes out to prime style because they really managed to get me out of trouble when I forgot my girlfriends birthday recently. I spoke to the online help desk – on a Sunday no less – found something pretty that she would like and had it delivered within two days. Unfortunately, I was working out in the sticks and had no chance to go buy something but primestyle came to the rescue. I’m not going to fool you that these are the absolute best diamonds on the planet, but the quality and value for money are exceptional. Plus they can get you out of trouble.

4/13/14

I purchased a ring and the specifications said G-H which should be white to the naked eye. It had a definite yellow look to it. I had it valued, it was neither the 1ct weight the certificate quoted or the G-H classification stated. The jewellery valuer told me it was .8 ct and K-L . I would not buy from this site again.

4/12/14

I gotta say, I am no expert, so bear that in mind. But I am extremely happy with the pendant and earrings I bought for my girlfriend from primestyle. She is also very happy combat also impressed with the fact that I managed to find something without her telling me what she wanted that she actually likes. Hand on heart function for that down to the customer service person on their very useful help desk. I ended up buying a pair of stud diamond earrings and matching solitaire pendant which saved me around $1500, so I’m very satisfied all round.

4/11/14

Wow! Seriously impressed with this Internet company – not only was the customer service excellent, the quality of the jewelry was extremely high. I was recommended primestyle by a pal, and I’m glad she did so. I don’t often have a need to buy jewelry, but now I found this company I know where to go in future.

4/10/14

Recently I purchased a three diamond pendant in white gold from PrimeStyle as a gift for my god-daughter's graduation. The 18k white gold has no discoloration and the diamonds all appear to be what I ordered. The 16” white gold chain is perfectly fine as well and hangs at just the right length for the size of the pendant. Ordering was easy and though there was a little confusion with the delivery (I was away and got the notice, but misunderstood it and thought it had been sent back; this was all my error) it all went fine.

4/9/14

I bought my niece a .5 carat 18k gold and diamond ring for her 18th birthday. I feel it is not too flashy or inappropriete for a young woman and she loves it and wears it all the time. For her quincinera I had bought her a necklace but she doesn't wear it very often so this is better I think. This is my first time using Prime Style. I would buy from them again probably for something small again. I am a little nervous buying really expensive stuff online but I know a lot of people do it so maybe it's secure...my uncle bought a flat screen that way and it was fine AND delivered to his door. Prime Style was a good experience.

4/8/14

Purchased: 1.8 carat round cut eternity band. When: January. Paid: $1190. Bought the yellow gold eternity band which has round diamonds all the way around on two tiers basically. The ring looks like a vintage band to me, which is what I was originally looking for but couldn't find. Band is very solid and on the thick side so it looks substantial. Diamonds seem to be of good quality and have a good sparkle to them. My only complaint is that I get soap stuck in the ring if I don't rinse my hands well. Shipping was quick. Would recommend.

4/5/14

I was recommended to try primestyle by a friend of mine, who purchased a pair of diamond earrings and told me his experiences had been very good. I was a little worried in the first place because that prices are so low but then I discovered that you can pay using PayPal. Now unless you are familiar with PayPal you will not know how useful that is, but basically it’s almost impossible to get ripped off by anybody who accepts PayPal, so I was quite happy to place an order with them use PayPal and rest assured that if I had any problems I could get a refund through PayPal. Fortunately that was not necessary - the earrings I ordered were exactly as described, and arrived on time.

4/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE YOUR DIAMONDS YELLOW! They only offer yellow or gold colored diamonds none are colorless or near colorless. I-J are gold and G-H are yellow. Please trust the bad reviews.

4/2/14

I picked up a fantastic bargain from primestyle’s clearance section and have nothing but good things to say about them. I’m assuming that the products in the clearance section are unwanted orders or returns, but the prices are ridiculous - I picked up a pair of diamond earring studs for less than $350. I had seen exactly the same type of earrings in a jewelry store in the mall for over $1500. So I was able to surprise my wife, and she still thinks I’ve managed to find 1500 bucks from somewhere. So maybe she’ll have let me have that jet ski after all. Thanks a bunch primestyle. :D

4/1/14

Nice, easy to use ordering system with a clean interface. I found exactly what I wanted to place the order and check out within a few minutes. As I live in the states, I was entitled to free overnight shipping, and true to their word the pendant I ordered arrived the following day. Sadly, I had been in a bit of a rush, and ordered the wrong color gold. No worries – prime style offer a 30 day money back guarantee – so I returned the pendant, ordered the correct color [white instead of yellow gold] and received my delivery well in time for my girlfriend’s birthday present. So although I won’t say they are foolproof, especially when the fool orders the wrong thing, but they are as close to it as you can get. 10 out of 10 as far as I’m concerned.

3/30/14

I have used primestyle three times now, and although the customer service is good, the prices are better. This is probably the best reason to use primestyle, because you can actually save quite a lot of money buying jewelry from them rather than through normal retail outlets – whether on – or off line. I would use them again, which is as good a recommendation is you can give I suppose.

3/29/14

The two wedding bands we ordered were exactly what we expected.They were simple 14k gold bands with a single diamond in each so weren’t anything overly complicated I guess. I’m totally happy with the service we received and had some piece of mind knowing they come with a warranty (though haven’t had to use it yet so I can’t comment on the quality and service there). They came with appraisal certificates. They also came when PrimeStyle said they would. Kind of important when you’re ordering for a big ocassion like a wedding!!!

3/27/14

I have to say, that I’m very glad I found primestyle, because I’ve been thrashing around the high street looking for a gift for my fiancé and failed to find anything sensibly priced. She loves diamonds, and I wish I had found prime style before I had bought her engagement ring, because I could have saved myself a chunk of change. Oh well – c’est la vie as they say – and I found them in time to buy a pair of diamond earrings for her birthday. Great customer service and low prices means I’ll be going there again.

3/26/14

No complaints, everything went according to plan, the quality of the ring was as promised and it arrived in time. The customer service was good, although I think they are somewhat limited in the choices they offer but apart from that – a good experience all round. I can certainly say that I’ll be using them in the future.

3/26/14

I have to say I was a little surprised when my boyfriend presented me with a beautiful pair of pendant earrings. In fact – I could hardly believe he managed to pick them himself. Eventually he fessed up and admitted that the customer service desk at primestyle had suggested these once he told them how much he had to spend. Nevertheless I have to give my boyfriend credit, because there is absolutely no way he could have done it without them so – thank you primestyle – I will let him shop there again!

3/23/14

I helped my soon to be brother in law buy my sisters engagement ring. We chose a 1 carat ascher cut halo ring in platinum. It is stunning. The diamond is as promised VS1-VS2 (took it in for an appraisal before he gave it to her) and she’s super happy with it and especially happy it’s a Conflict-Free Diamond. I was worried it would swing around on her finger but it doesn’t at all.

3/22/14

Very good value for money and very good customer service means I can’t help but rate primestyle with the highest possible score. Everything I ordered was as described, but most importantly, from my perspective, was the amount of money I saved. If you’re looking for discounted diamond jewelry this is the place to buy from.

3/19/14

I can highly recommend this site. All in all, a fantastic experience. Great customer service combined with its insane prices and fast delivery make for an all round good experience. Never been able to find anything comparable on any other website. Definitely give them the highest rating possible and suggest that if you are looking for a site that offers great customer service and low prices, this is it.

3/17/14

My husband ordered my engagement ring through them in 2010. There site is real fast to tout LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! One of the reasons we went through them. We also ordered my wedding band through them. My engagement ring has a stone fall out twice, I have had to get it put back in. I did it here locally where I live because I didn't want to be with out my ring. Then recently me head diamond got a huge crack in it and I contacted them, They told me all the warranty meant was that we could buy the diamond at 50% below the retail price:( And that I was going to have to pay to get my ring recast so that the diamonds would stop falling out. It was going to cost me $1,250.00 to get my ring fixed and it would not have a warranty then either. I took it to my local jewelry that I do business with and he sad that it was a low grade diamond, and they would change the head stone out for me and I could trade my it in towards a new diamond, I thought it over and talked to my husband and we decided to do that so this weekend Jensen Jewelers had a diamond show and my husband and I went they took my head stone as a trade in they are recasting my engagement ring and I will have a REAL LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!! If my stone falls out they will replace it no questions asked. All of that and it was $2,000.00 out the door, a little bit more than Prime Style however it was worth the peace of mind getting a real warranty, plus I bought an additional insurance policy with it for the Prime style diamonds. My wedding band is still holding up. I had the jewelry check all the diamonds and they are low grade diamonds but if someone is not a jeweler than they won't notice. So be careful and if you do make a purchase know it won't have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

3/17/14

Not really much to say here is there? Simple fact is – they do what they say they going to do, which is basically, sell diamond jewelry well below usual retail prices. And that is exactly what they did when I ordered some presents for my girlfriend and mother – they sold me diamond jewelry at well below retail prices, and I got exactly what I wanted. No complaints here!

3/15/14

I purchased a wedding ring with 0.9 carat of diamond. The ring from Primestyle was much cheaper than what I could buy locally in Australia. I ordered diamond colour I-J however the diamonds in the ring are very clearly yellow and not I-J. Unfortunately given the cost of the ring it isn't going to be worth paying for an evaluation and postage back to the USA, just disappointed and wouldn't recommend.

3/9/14

If you are looking for fancy-schmancy overpriced designer jewelry, this is probably not the place for you. But if you’re looking for reasonably priced down to earth, affordable jewelry for guys like you and me then this may well be the place for you. We can’t all afford silly money when it comes to buying jewelry for our ladies, but this place really hits the spot as far as I’m concerned. I can’t give them the full rating because I think that maybe their quality is slightly off, but when you consider the savings, I think they are extremely good value for money. I can certainly recommend them as a great place to go

3/7/14

If you’re looking for a place to buy cheap diamond jewelry, then I suggest you take a look at this Company. According to their sales pitch the reason that so much less expensive than anybody else is because they actually manufacture the jewelry themselves, which means that cutting out the middleman saves you 50 to 78% off retail - seems a lot, but I understand it’s about the right markup a retail outlet would make on diamond jewelry. I have used them three times now, each time buying a different product and each time having a good experience. They get the highest rating I can give.

3/3/14

I have had a very disappointing experience with my ring purchase from PrimeStyle that I would like to share with consumers.
I had ordered a ring and was told that it would be 3-4 days to have it delivered to me. The payment for the ring was taken out of my account that same day that I placed my order, February 4. The ring did not arrive until 8 days later. When the ring did arrive it was extremely flawed with low quality yellow stones, grade K-M and gold which has fractures in many areas creating a number of points where breakage was inevitable. This I was able to see under a simple jewelers loop.
I returned the ring the same day overnight ($ 75) cost incurred by me, shipping with insurance, which PrimeStyle required. I also called and informed them of the reason for the return.
The ring was received back in New York on February 13 and I did not hear from the company until February 20, to verify return and discuss replacement. I ordered a new ring that day, requesting better quality stones H-I and to have one of the sales managers, David, examine the ring prior to shipping.
This entire process took an additional 7 days and additional $ 275 to complete.
The ring was shipped back to me 2 day air (4 days over the weekend) and arrived Monday March 3 in the afternoon, for a total order time of 28 days or 24 days more than what was initially promised and $ 275 in additional incurred costs. Upon receipt of the ring, there is a crack in one of the prongs holding the center stone and two of the side stones have chips, there are two stones that are yellow in color, the additional 12 are white, I paid additional money to have matched H-I color. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
Remember “You get what you pay for”. “Buyer Beware”!
LH/Minnesota

3/1/14

Not quite up to De Beers standard, but let’s face it, when you are saving $3000 on a $5000 ring you don’t expect it to be made by famous designers – do you? All in all this company does exactly what they say they going to do and sell good quality discount diamond jewelry, by cutting out the middleman. I have ordered several items from them and always been very satisfied with both the quality of the product and customer service in fact I’m surprised at just how good the customer services considering the low prices. I’ve always found, when using other companies, that if the price is low there was no customer service involved, but the opposite is true with primestyle – their customer service is second to none, and whenever I’ve spoken to anybody in their customer service department always been impressed with the level of knowledge and understanding of the product range. I have nothing bad to say about them, which – for me – is somewhat unusual.

2/25/14

I just wanted to say great big thank you to primestyle, because for the first time in our married life, my husband managed to find a surprise present that hit the spot. He found me a lovely pair of diamond earrings, and managed to do the whole thing without any instructions from me. And let me tell you – that makes a very nice change! Usually I have to leave hints, subtle and not-so-subtle, lying around the house but this time he managed all on his own. With a little help from primestyle that is. All I can say is, the quality of the earrings is exceptional, and they must have a really good customer service department to have been able to sort my husband out.

2/24/14

My sister and brother bought me a pair of diamond earrings (the slightly dangly ones) from Primestyle for my birthday. I have a terrible nickel allergy so am SO sensitive to cheap earrings. My sister told the people at Primestyle this and they said that would definitely not be a problem with their earrings. These earrings have not irritated my ears at all and the diamonds have a good sparkle and clarity to them. I can’t comment on the ordering aspect of the purchase because I didn’t actually do it, but as far as the product goes, I’m satisfied and would recommend them.

2/19/14

Teenage daughter wanted diamond earrings for Christmas. A friend at work suggested primestyle so I thought i’d try them for a small purchase like this. Spent just over 100 bucks and got some nice earrings that wouldve been about 175 at the mall (I checked zales and another place). I had also checked walmart but the quality there didn't seem all that great. Also, the backs of the earrings didn't seem to fit right on the walmart ones. There was no way I was going to spend 175 on earrings for a 16 year old who has already lost her phone twice in the last year.Delivery was quick, totally stressless. Would recommend.

2/15/14

I surprised myself recently, by using an online jewelry supplier. One of my friends had told me about the great experience they had there so I decided to give it a try for myself, and boy was I glad that I did. I’ve been looking for a new pair of earrings for my wife and was on a bit of a tight budget. Then my friend recommended primestyle is a great place to try for discount diamond jewelry. I found exactly what I was looking for, and ended up paying about 60% less than I would’ve paid if I bought the same earrings through the high street. Even the bigger chains can’t come anywhere near the prices that primestyle charges. Considering the massive discounts they offer, somehow they managed to offer a decent customer service as well. Beats me how they do that but I’m glad they do.

2/13/14

I have to give primestyle a 9 out of 10, but only because the delivery was delayed by a couple of days. Otherwise I would’ve given them the full 10. Having said that, everything else about my experience was perfect – as far as buying anything online can be called “perfect.” Certainly the quality of the diamond was as described, the customer service is extremely good, and the amount of information on the site was also very good. Especially for first-time diamond buyer like myself. Apart from the delivery delay I can say this is a company that is definitely worth using.

2/12/14

I am an idiot when it comes to buying presents for my wife, but since I found primestyle, it is as though I have become a master. I just contact their live help system and ask them what I should buy. They are extremely helpful, know their product range inside out and so far – touch wood – everything they have recommended has pleased my wife. I know eventually I will run out of products to buy from them, but until that time comes, I will be contacting them a few weeks before her birthday on a regular basis. Great company to deal with.

2/12/14

hello, purchased a beautiful ring but within days I lost 2 little diamonds. Customer service was great and they fixed it. Now within days I lost another one. Now all I think of is how embarrassing it would be to send it back and hope for the money back and buy one somewhere else after everybody has seen my engagement ring and will ask why I exchanged it for another one... because we tried to go cheap and paid the price for it now! Its an embarrassment. Not sure what to do yet. Going to contact Primestyle right away. Would never buy there again.

2/9/14

Cracking good value for money and is one of the most enjoyable purchasing experiences I’ve ever undergone. I must admit I am one of the few people who hates shopping [that’s sarcasm for those of you paying attention] and the very thought of traipsing round a shopping centre to find a pair of earrings for my mother’s birthday was giving me heart palpitations. But, then I found Primestyle, and discovered that I’m never going to have to go to a shopping mall again in order to buy jewelry. Now I found these guys, that is no way am going to go anywhere else for any diamond jewelry. 10 out of 10 or 5 stars or whatever it is that makes this the best company I’ve ever dealt with. No more shopping malls for me.

2/6/14

Man oh man, I really love this company. I have a wife, two sisters six nieces and two girls of my own, and they all love diamond jewelry. I must have ordered 30 or 40 various pieces of jewelry from this company, and with one exception [I think thier ordering department was having a bad day] I’ve always been more than satisfied, both for the quality of the product, and the way I was dealt with. Now, it might be that that’s just because I’m a regular customer and I am always ordering new bits and pieces, but I don’t think so, because I have a couple friends who will buy from them and I’ve never heard them say anything other than good things about primestyle. No doubt there are always people nitpick, but I’ve always been very happy with all my interactions with them.

2/6/14

All right, the quality of the products these guys provide may not be up to the standard of Tiffany’s, but given the fact that you’re saving a small fortune on everything you buy from them, I would find it hard to criticize them. Their customer service is second to none, the discounts they offer are insane, and when you talk to them, they are probably most helpful sales team have ever spoken to. There are not many online jewelry sellers that offer this level of service at the price. Definitely recommend them and vote them five stars.

2/3/14

Well, I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when dealing with this company. I’d originally worried that the low cost of that jewelry would mean they wouldn’t be able to provide a decent customer service. Fortunately – the reverse turned out to be true, as I found out when I accidentally ordered the wrong size ring. I contacted the customer service department as soon as I realized my mistake, and the person I spoke to was extremely helpful, enabling me to change my order with very little fuss
and bother. As I understand it, they have a large stock of various sizes of rings, and it was no problem for them to recall the order, change the sizing, and still give me the ring in time. I can highly recommend them, because despite their low prices, somehow they managed to offer a really good customer service program.

1/29/14

Hello David

I have to tell you that I am extremely happy with your customer service and the rings have exceeded my expectations. Both rings are exceptionally beautiful.

My research into your company has indicated nothing less than excellence in both your products and your customer service.

I will definitely be a return customer. It has been a wonderful experience dealing with you and your staff. I commend you on the way you run your business and the professional courtesy you provide your customers.

1/26/14

Clearly I did not receive what I paid for, which was the reason for the return. I purchased a loose diamond, ordered a VS1, but received a diamond with a very large, visible to the eye, tornado cloud in the pavilion of the diamond, which, according to their own standards, is not indicative of a VS1. When I requested the refund, I explained this to the customer service manager who agreed with me, and in fact, admitted they "may have sent me the wrong diamond! That said, I would have expected a full refund, especially since the return was due to a quality issue on the part of PrimeStyle, however, they charged a credit processing fee of 4% and refused to refund that portion. DO NOT make the same mistake I did, DO NOT purchase a diamond without a certificate from a reputable diamond grading company, such a GIA or AGS. It will cost a little more and it will be well worth it! We ended up with a gorgeous diamond from Whiteflash.com. Top notch operation from outstanding customer service to the verified quality of the diamond.

1/13/14

I recently purchased a diamond wedding band (I am based in Ireland) from Primestyle and was initially sceptical that the ring was so cheap compared to other sites. I was also concerned after reading a number of negative reviews, however, I am glad I ignored these and my experience was extremely positive!!

From the moment I made the purchase, I was very impressed with the level of communication received from Primestyle. Their sales/customer service team were exceptional and kept me up to date with each stage in the process and the fedex tracking meant I knew exactly where the ring was at each stage of it's journey along the way. I received the ring today (8 days in total for International shipping) and was impressed with the speedy delivery.

Now to the most important part, the actual ring. The ring came in a beautiful box and when I opened it I was blown away with the quality of the ring. The diamonds glistened under the light and the wedding band was thick and of a great quality/finish. And to think this ring would have cost me at least four times the price from any other retailer... it was a bargain for what Primestyle charged!

I am absolutely delighted with my purchase and would have no hesitation in recommending Primestyle to anyone.

Thank you again Primestyle, you have made a very happy bride-to-be :)

1/13/14

Just wanted to say a thank you to PrimeStyle and their lovely staff for helping to make my experience with them such a great one. I was not too sure about how safe it would be to buy fine jewelry online, sight unseen as it were, but my wide had mentioned seeing a pendant on the site that she really liked, a bit of a hint for our fifth wedding anniversary.
The first thing that surprised me was the price, which was certainly very reasonable and then the second thing was the customer service. I contacted the CS by telephone because I had a question about white gold versus yellow gold. I knew they both looked different but I wanted to know if one was 'better' than the other although they were both the same price. The person who helped me, David, was a pleasant young man who took a full fifteen minutes to answer my question and then explain how white gold is created as well as the diamond quality. Very few people would have the patience to do that anymore so I was very grateful.
When the pendant arrived it was, I think, even nicer than it looked in the photos. I was also able to impress my wife, after I gave it to her, with my newfound knowledge of the gift. Thanks David!

1/12/14

I would give 0 stars if it were an option.

Reading through the 5 star reviews on this site I note that they are all written in similar style and all by brand new reviewers. I think they must have someone employed full time to write these reviews. BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THEM READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS! I believe these are the only real ones. Just think how many reviews you could write in 40 hours a week. Especially if you just copy and paste the good reviews from other (actually decent) sites and change the name.

I've seen negative comments be removed from their facebook page also - they only leave the positive comments.

They are scammers and cheats.

We bought a ring that was advertised as one thing but we received quite a different thing. We had the ring valued and it was WAY below the quality they advertised. We returned the ring in the time allowed and have been fighting to get our money back ever since. We bought a color G diamond but the diamond that arrived in the ring was pale yellow and just AWFUL. We were told the color was actually L! L! And was S1, not VS1 as advertised. Such a low quality diamond most places will NOT stock them. It was heart breaking.

They are criminals and you should heed this warning and the other negative reviews before even considering buying from them. If you DO buy from them, make sure you get written confirmation BEFORE giving them your money that you will be able to get it back if they provide you with something of lower quality than your paid for.

10/14/13

The whole experence was easy . With the fedex tracking I knew where my purchase was every step of the way . From the factory to my finger . I love my new ring ( item 61074) it looks just like the picture on the primestyle site . Excellent quality and service thankyou .Leanne mid north coast nsw Australia . Cannot wait for my next purchase

10/9/13

I have bought couple of diamond rings from Primestyle. Not even once dissapointed! Absolutely happy about rings. Very good quality at affordable prices. Great communication, there is always a person for help on website to chat with you and give advice. Also very fast delivery exactly as they promise. Highly recommend this website for diamond jewellery shopping.

9/23/13

Bought a 5 diamond wedding ban ring for my wife for our 25th Anniversary. The quality is remarkable. The ring is absolutely beautiful! Same ring sold in a local jewelry store for twice the amount! My wife loves it and that is all that counts!

9/8/13

I purchased a vs1-2 diamond engagement ring setting. The price was so good that I was skeptical that Prime Style could actually produce such a quality ring at this price. Prime Style more than delivered... The quality of this ring is awesome. I would recommend this company & will purchase future jewelry. Buy with confidence when you purchase from Prime Style...

About PrimeStyle