US Government's NSF

7000 Kennedy Boulevard East, suite M-2
Guttenberg, New Jersey 07093
Tel: 212.302.3377
sales@primestyle.com
$30 Off Apply for orders $500+ (coupon: PS109)
Claim Deal

130 Reviews for PrimeStyle

Review Highlights

zaikonenc

Next day we tried to get in touch with Primestyle....

albertd2

It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings.

janicem4

I was surprised by my fiance purchasing my wedding band from this site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

melisag1
8/3/14

I was a little worried when I first ordered something from primestyle, but my worries turned out to be unnecessary. I was expecting a bad customer service experience because the prices are so low, but, after discussion over their online help system, I found exactly the pendant I was looking for and saved several hundred dollars off the normal price. Very good low prices and service.

lorig6
7/17/14

I ordered a pair of diamond stud earrings, a tennis bracelet and a pendant from Primestyle. Everything was shipped together, I got them all in 6 days and I'm pleased with the quality. My house was burgled about 5 months ago and these were all bought to replace some of what was stolen. I am getting them assessed for insurance purposes this week but would say they're all of about the same quality as indicated in the website. Will know for sure when I get the valuation.

francisw16
6/30/14

If only all online sellers were like this, there’d be a lot more trust and faith in buying things off the Internet. I live in France and there is a general mistrust of online sellers in France, but the prices that primestyle offer when compared to local jewelry stores, even including the sales tax you have to pay, I felt it was worth the risk to trying them when I needed a present for my girlfriend. It turned out to be not a risk at all, and after speaking to the customer service department, I found exactly what I needed and had it shipped straight away. The prices are very low and I’m still surprised that they managed to offer free shipping. Great value for money, great customer service.

bryanj15
6/13/14

Ordered - - tourmaline eternity band 1.5 carets. The ring I bought was a one of a kind one. It is really gorgeous with the difference between the turmaline and white gold band. So pretty. It was 590 dollars and I paid with visa. No probs with the ordering or delivery except that my card was rejected the first time and I had to call my bank to get them to ok a big purchase after that was fine. The ring came from fedex. I don't have any complaints.

johanc11
5/27/14

Great service, low prices, sloppy delivery system. I guess you can’t make too many complaints about the poor ordering system when the prices are this low. I don’t know what happened to my order exactly but it was almost a week late. Fortunately I had ordered plenty of time, and I suggest that if you use these guys you do the same if my delivery experience is anything to go by. Having said that when I found him with a problem they take care of the matter straightaway, and when the ring arrived, the quality and price was perfect so – you can’t have everything I suppose. I still recommend them, just make sure you order in plenty of time.

bryanr16
5/25/14

This is the first time I used this particular company, and actually – it was the first time I have used an Internet-based company to buy anything from, but I was a little bit of a hole financially, and really needed to find some inexpensive diamond jewelry. Fact is – my daughter was getting married and the wedding was something extraordinary. She had 12 bridesmaids, and I needed to find 12 diamond and ruby bracelets as presents for all the bridesmaids. Now, under normal circumstances, finding $60,000 for bridesmaids gifts should not of been too difficult but – as many of you probably know – the markets have been up and down for some time and we were going through a down phase. So, basically I didn’t have a full budget and certainly couldn’t find $60,000. Having spent some time doing research I discovered the company primestyle. I found exactly what I needed and managed to find the 12 bracelets for just under $15,000. That is not to say there is anything wrong with the bracelets – they were just considerably less expensive than I would’ve had to pay if I’d gone through a normal retail outlet. I mean I basically saved three quarters of the cost by going direct to a manufacturer instead of through a retailer. Of course, money is not the only consideration when you are buying something like this, and I was very happy with the quality of customer service. I guess it was unreasonable to expect them to have 12 identical bracelets in stock at the same time, and the simple fact is – they didn’t. But they did manage to order them and have them made for me within my time frame. The bracelets were perfect, and all exactly the same – which, if you’ve ever done anything like this you realize how important it is to prevent the bridesmaids from arguing amongst themselves as to who is or isn’t the favorite, but I didn’t have to worry about that because primestyle did exactly as I wanted and provided me with 12 identical bracelets. I can definitely recommend this company, because I don’t think it would’ve been possible to managed to do what they did at any other company without spending at least three times the price. I’m very grateful to the customer service rep who talked me through procedure to get what I needed. And I managed to get through the entire wedding without ending up to my eyeballs in debt because if I hadn’t found primestyle, I would almost certainly be another $45,000 out-of-pocket. Still – that’s life, and it always seems that the most demanding financial situations come at the most important times – like your only daughter’s wedding and that’s what people like primestyle are in business for. I’m very grateful to them and happy I managed to find them on the Internet. No doubt the rest of their products are equally good value for money, although I can only personally speak about bracelets. Thank you very very much!

stephenh53
5/23/14

I have no problem recommending prime style to anybody who is reading this. I did a lot of research before buying a pair of stud diamond earrings for my girlfriend and I can tell you that prime style offers far and away the best value for money of any jewelry site online. I very carefully compared prices across numerous websites for similar products and primestyle was consistently lower priced than everybody else. I was looking for some gifts for family members and I have seven nieces to buy for. I have discovered that because they are of similar ages the easiest way to deal with possible arguments over who is the favorite is to buy them all the same thing. They also happen to have similar tastes so buying diamonds can get a little expensive if you’re not careful, with seven to buy. I found a pair similar to the pair I had bought my girlfriend, and that she had been so very pleased with them I felt comfortable buying seven slightly less expensive pairs for my nieces.Okay they’re not exactly massive diamonds, and perhaps the quality is not quite up to par but when you get a pair of earrings that would normally cost $1700 for $350, you shouldn’t expect the absolute best quality. And as most of my nieces are between 10 and 14 years old, the chances are half of them will be lost over the next year or so, so the last thing I would want to do it pay top dollar. Having already dealt with the company in the past, I was confident that I would get exactly what I was expecting and they would arrive quickly. This was indeed a case and within a week of ordering I received seven pairs of 0.25 carat diamond stud earrings in white gold via FedEx. The quality was absolutely as I expected, the presentation boxes were very nice and all of my nieces can now tell their friends that they have a pair of diamond earrings. How many will get lost by the end of the year is another question, but that’s what happens when you’ve got preteens and teenagers wearing jeweled. It’s unreasonable to expect kids not to lose the sort of things and I won’t be terribly upset if a few of them gone missing because I got such a great price on them. I’m always encouraged when I see that online businesses take advantage of becoming an accredited business and prime style is no exception they accept PayPal so you can always be sure you’ll be able to get your money back if you have a problem and they are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating.

nelsonb22
5/21/14

It is not often I go out of my way to recommend a particular website or company, but I decided to do so after my brother came to me and asked me for some advice on buying an engagement ring for his then – girlfriend, and I was in an unusual position of actually knowing something about diamonds because I had already bought several pieces of jewelry from prime style and had developed a pretty good relationship with their customer service guy [ called David] so I put my little brother in touch with them and they went out of their way to find an appropriate ring for his budget and talked him through the process of finding out exactly what’ type of ring and size his girlfriend would probably like. Obviously he wanted to surprise her with this but she has a substantial amount of jewelry which she was able to use to identify her ring size, and of course get an idea of the type of jewelry that she prefers so that he could do his best to find something that we and prime style agree she might like.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating of course, and it wasn’t until he presented her with a beautiful princess and round cut diamonds engagement ring that he found out whether or not he made the right choice. She immediately said “yes,” and adores the rain so I guess prime style and my little brother managed to – between them – pick the right type of ring.

So both I and my brother have now purchased jewelry from prime style and without a doubt we have both had a good experience. One of the main things about them is the fact that they manufacture their own jewelry right here in the United States and are able to offer substantial discounts because there is no retailer markup to worry about. They are based in New York, and anyone who knows anything about diamond jewelry will know that the diamond jewelry center of the US is in New York so if you going to buy diamond rings online make sure you’re getting it from a company that knows what they are doing, and one of the indicators of that is where they are based – it doesn’t get much better than New York City.

Not only are the prices extremely competitive, but they are prepared to spend time with you in order to help you make the right decision and, sadly, that is often not the case when you’re dealing with diamond jewelry sellers. I think that has something to do with the fact that they are much more down to earth than the typical diamond jewelry retailer. Plus of course they operate online, so they don’t need to pay expensive rents for a high street location. They get my top recommendation.

rickf14
5/18/14

Good old American values is what you get at primestyle. Call me conservative if you will, but I thought the good old-fashioned “made in the USA,” combined with a layaway program was a thing of the past. Not so – primestyle manufactures and ships from the United States [New York city] and allows you that “throwback,” of a layaway program. I know, because I just bought my daughters a diamond pendant each and I used primestyle’s layaway program to afford them. The way it works is this: you pay a 20% deposit, then make payments over the next few months until the full amount is paid, and your price is locked in when you make the deposit so there’s no way they can increase the price as long as you pay the full amount within the time you agree to. Then when the full payment has been made, the jewelry is manufactured in their manufacturing facility [ it takes two or three days] and shipped to you overnight. Shipping is free if you live in the United States and I think they offer a 2 to 3 day shipping for international customers as well. So a few months before my daughters were coming to visit me in Florida where I have retired to, I placed an order with primestyle, made the 20% deposit is and then made two more payments as my pension is paid out monthly, and has two beautiful diamond pendants as gifts when they arrived. The pendants were exactly as I wanted, the prices were exceptionally low and I didn’t have to use my credit cards or go into debt to buy them. My girls are both very happy with their gifts and I managed to buy American. Overall I had a very good experience especially when I think about the fact that this is how it used to be with all retailers, but for some reason we seem to have gone away from that sort of personal attention and nowadays everybody seems to be in a rush, but I liked the old-fashioned touch. Of course this means that you need to plan ahead instead of just whipping out a credit card at the last moment, but as I am retired, I have plenty of time on my hands in between fishing trips. This was the first time my daughters had come to visit since my wife passed away last year and the pendants really made it a special occasion. Hopefully we will be able to make it a regular visit from now on.

fredh41
5/16/14

I don’t usually bother with doing this sort of thing, but I have had such a good experience, that I felt it only fair to do so for once. The reason I say such a good experience, is because it was through my own mistake that I ended up with the wrong sort of bracelet because I had ordered a straight out diamond bracelet when in fact what my wife wanted was a tennis bracelet. I figured I had the right thing when I ordered the diamond bracelet but one of my wife’s friends told me where I’d gone wrong when I showed it to her. This was to be a surprise birthday gift from my wife and – as usual – I managed to mess it up and get the wrong thing. Fortunately primestyle have a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked. I spoke to their live help service, explained my mistake and arranged to return the wrong bracelet in exchange for the new one. The exchange went very simply, I sent the all price in fact, they sent me the new bracelet immediately, so I was able to give my wife exactly what she wanted on her birthday in time and she was never aware of my mistake..

The other thing is that not only was the customer service and no quibble money back guarantee really useful [plus the person I spoke to on the live help desk was very nice] but I also managed to get a really good deal on the price of the bracelet. I ended up buying a 1 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white gold which I would’ve paid more than $5000 for if I bought at retail price, but I ended up paying just over $1000 instead. I must admit that my business is not been doing terribly well lately, so being able to save more than $4000 was very important to me. Once again my wife was none the wiser and didn’t know how much money I spent. In fact she thinks she has a $5000 bracelet because that’s what the local jeweler appraised it as being worth for insurance purposes. I don’t know how the insurance company works these things out, but that would be the replacement cost I suppose.

So I have broken one of my usual rules in writing this review, but really feel it’s important to recommend people when you get service that is over and above the usual. In my own business I aim to look off to my customers to the best of my ability and is nice to find an American company with similar business ethics. I am a very satisfied customer.

shawnn12
5/15/14

How many times have you gone looking at diamond jewelry and gotten yourself all confused over the differences between the various diamonds? I have to say every time I looked I got more confused. I tried going to my local jewelry store in the mall and I managed to get myself even more confused, because I just didn’t understand why two half carat diamonds would be less expensive than one one carat diamond, and the girl in the jewelry store couldn’t explain it to me properly, so I ended up walking out without buying anything. Then I discovered primestyle and they have an interesting set of articles explaining the differences between cuts and why larger diamonds are more expensive than smaller ones even if the carat weight is the same. I don’t know whether it’s just the way the articles are written, but for some reason they clicked with me and I began to understand. It might be because I had plenty of time to sit and digest the information, but I decided to order a diamond pendant for my wife from them. As I usually like to buy from American companies, I was pleased to discover that they are based in the USA and actually make all the jewelry themselves, so not only were they very helpful in regard to educating me about diamonds, I was also able to buy American and save some money at the same time because their prices are far less expensive than I would’ve paid if I bought from the jewelry store. So I can absolutely recommend this company, and if you are not sure about the type of diamond you need, I suggest you go and check out their website and take a look at the information pages. My wife is extremely happy with the pendant that I ordered and I must say I’m very impressed with the standard of service because the pendant arrived within a couple of days and was exactly what I expected. I feel much more comfortable ordering diamond jewelry now that I understand why the prices are the way they are and how values are determined. Add to that the fact that I saved around $800 by buying direct from the makers and the fact that I was able to buy American and you can see why I’m so impressed. I know buying diamond jewelry is not something I do very often and I don’t know whether it is for you or not but if you have the same needs as I do then this is a good company for you to try. They also offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee so what’s to lose? Give them a try.

simoa
5/14/14

What we ended up buying was just under a carat diamond Princess Wedding set in white gold which we paid under $2000 for. When you consider the recommended retail price was nearly $10,000, that’s a saving of almost $8000, which went a long way towards paying for a honeymoon trip. It may sound shallow to think of it like that, but the last thing we wanted to do was start out our married life in financial difficulties. My wife is an orphan so there was no way her family was going to be up to pay for anything, so we needed to find the finances ourselves. You may not notice in your line of work, but money is tight at the moment so saving $8000 was a major coup.

The buying experience was very nice, and they have a very clean ordering system which is clear is exactly what you getting and when you’d likely to get it. We measured our ring sizes, placed the order on a Monday and were pleasantly surprised to get the rings delivered the following Thursday. I imagine this is something that they would usually hold in stock and I know some of the more esoteric arrangements and designs may have to be made to order, but ours was in stock and delivered ASAP.

I think the best thing about buying from an online retailer like this is the fact that you have so much choice, and I know that prime style make the jewelry themselves which is why they can sell it so cheaply compared to other people. We had foregone buying an engagement ring because we’d intended to buy a wedding set with diamonds and this was by far and away the best deal we saw for this type of ring with this quality of diamond. We just got back from a honeymoon in Hawaii and are looking forward to starting the rest of our lives together.

marthao3
5/10/14

2 weeks ago I bought my twin girls matching heart pendants (83329). The pendants have a diamond heart set in a gold circle. I paid just over $400 each. Each one comes with a free matching gold chain that is 16 inches.

The positives first...the girls both love the necklaces and wear them every day. I'm satisfied with both the necklace and the pendant. I initially thought that maybe I should have gone with a slightly smaller pendant but they both like the size and have actually paired the pendant with another pendant they had that match as well. So they have two pendants hanging on the chain and it looks rather cute and stylish; they added their own little touch.

After I initially found this pendant on the Primestyle website I comparison shopped to see what else might be out there near me. I found a lot of heart pendants but I kept coming back to this one because I like the heart in the circle. For some reason it made me think of Carrie from Sex in the City and both of my girls (and me) are huge fans of that show, especially the clothes and jewellery.

The negatives... one of my daughters has a little bit of a problem getting her clasp closed. It seems a little bit stiff but it's not something that keeps her from wearing it. She just has to work a little harder to get it on and off, though honestly she doesn't take it off that often so I'm not sure it's really an issue.

Shipping was free which is definitely a positive. I think for high dollar items it should be. The necklaces were delivered overnight and from the time I ordered them to the time I signed for them it was 4 days. Primestyle let me know when the item was shipped and I was able to track it which was helpful since I wanted them to be a surprise and both of my daughters were home, back from college at the time.

I do like that the jewellery was made in America and that they don't use blood diamonds. It was a little strange buying jewellery online – it's the first time I've ever done that – but it was not traumatic and as easy as buying a DVD or book. I've not had to return anything though so I cannot remark on that aspect.

lanar2
5/8/14

I haven't reviewed anything before so hopefully I will cover everything that will be helpful to other purchasers. I have bought things on the internet before but never jewellery. I bought a bracelet for myself that has 1.77 carats of diamonds and is white gold. It has a kind of staggered design for the diamond placement which I think looks very classy and less stuffy than regular diamond tennis bracelets (why are they called tennis bracelets anyway?!!).

It has SI1/SI2 diamonds which I can't see any imperfections in. Obviously there are some since they are SI2 and SI2 diamonds but I honestly can't see them. I have looked at the same grade of diamonds elsewhere in person and if they're in a ring with just one diamond or stud earrings I think the flaws are more noticeable. Because of the way these diamonds are set you can't see any flaws. The bracelet is pretty heavy I think because of the settings style and it feels good on. The closure is secure and I don't worry it might come undone.

I bought this on layaway which as helpful because the limit on my credit card wouldn't have covered the price of the bracelet $1260 give or take a few dollars. So I had to split it over two months. The first payment was 20 percent of the price and I had PrimeStyle call me so we could do the payment over the phone. Same with the second payment. I felt secure paying that way and it was all fine. Just a note, they don't ship the item you ordered until the final payment goes through so don't think you can get it right away. If you want it right away then hopefully you can put the whole thing on your credit card at one time. I guess it is worth mentioning that the first payment I made, I screwed up the number by switching two of them around. The nice lady called me back right away to let me know that something was off (she thought it was probably a numbers mixup) and we got it cleared up quickly. I guess that happens to other people to!!

My bracelet came about a week after my last payment was made. I am completely happy with it and will buy from PrimeStyle again when I need to buy jewellry in the future if they have what I'm looking for.

mattb66
5/7/14

Last year, Valentine’s Day came and went and I managed to completely screw up by forgetting to buy my wife a present. This year I was determined not to make the same mistake and I wanted to buy her something special as a surprise. I started shopping just after Christmas and eventually decided I was going to buy her a diamond and ruby bracelet. Man but those things are expensive! I shopped and shopped and shopped until I eventually decided to go to the Internet to see if I can find something more affordable than the bracelets I was finding in the jewelry stores. My first port of call was Amazon and they seem to be just as expensive as any of the retail stores, with the possible exception of saving the sales taxes, but when you take into account the cost of shipping that usually outweighed.

Then I found primestyle, and because of the fact that they make their own jewelry, I managed to find almost exactly the bracelet that I was looking for at a far lower price than anything I have found anywhere else so I ended up buying her a one carat round cut diamond and ruby bracelet in 14 karat gold, which I’d previously only found elsewhere for about 5 1/2 grand. The price I paid? $1200! I kid you not - it was that much less expensive than buying from the jewelry store. I ordered within plenty of time and presented my wife with the bracelet on Valentine’s Day with a bunch of red roses. She is very very happy with the bracelet and I managed to get myself out of the hole that I had dug the previous year.

I was so pleased with the experience, especially the young man I spoke to on the telephone when I had a question about the sizing that I will most certainly be going back to primestyle the next time I want any diamond jewelry. No doubt that is likely to be next Valentine’s Day LOL! Have a massive range of stock with a wide variety of prices, and as far as I can tell all of them well below normal retail prices. Now I am no expert on diamonds, nor is my wife, but if you’re looking for good quality value for money diamond jewelry this is the place to go.

I think the next thing I will be buying there will be a pair of diamond earrings hopefully I can find a pair of earrings that match the bracelet that I bought her this year. I feel certain that primestyle’s customer service guy will be able to help me out the same as he did this year. Very pleased.

monekaw
5/6/14

If you are not very knowledgeable about diamonds, or you are on a budget, or both, this is a fantastic company to deal with. I personally know absolutely nothing about diamonds, but I wanted to buy my two nieces a present for their confirmation. I know it is nontraditional to buy a cross pendant, but I felt those were more appropriate than some of the more traditional presents because they can wear them all the time. I ended up buying two Diamond Christian cross pendants with diamonds and yellow gold and both my two girls love them. I say “my” two girls but what I actually mean is my sister’s two girls, although they have been like daughters to me since they were born and I am of course their godmother, so obviously it felt to me to buy the presents.

Prime style was very pleasant to deal with, and the dependence arrived within a couple of days of ordering, but the main thing is they were far less expensive [I mean 70% cheaper] than buying directly from one of the jewelers in my town, so for the first time in my life I ordered jewelry online instead of buying it from a retail outlet. I had a look at all the other products that they sell and as far as I can tell everything is sold at a substantial discount. As far as I understand it, and that is because they actually make the jewelry themselves so you cutout the middlemen by buying direct.

One of the other great things is that they are actually based in the United States and I much prefer to buy American if I possibly can. They offer free delivery also, which was another point in their favor. I don’t usually like to buy things online just in case I need to return them, but having had such a great experience with these people I don’t hesitate in recommending them to you. A lot of people seem to be a little nervous about buying things online, and I must admit I used to be, but this experience has persuaded me [at least when buying from prime style] that it is a safe thing to do.

One of the things that persuaded me was the fact that they have so many positive Google reviews. Needless to say I made sure that their reviews were good before I placed an order.

venessah1
5/5/14

Approximately 3 weeks ago I bought a pair of 1.5 carat radiant cut diamond stud earrings from Primestyle. They're in yellow gold, 18 karat.

So far I'm completely happy with them, they are really beautiful and what I expected. I have another set of studs but they're much smaller and less sparkling. They were a gift and I would guess they are about .30 carat round cut. I'm not sure where my ex-boyfriend bought those, but I just really wanted a bigger pair that I can wear with pretty much everything. These ones I just bought from Primestyle are the perfect size, not too big and not too small and the radiant cut is one of my favorites because it really reflects light well so even if you end up with a small diamond it still sparkles. Luckily I didn't have to get small diamonds. I considered round cut diamonds but I think the radiant just looks so much classier and draws more attention because they are so sparkly. I have short, dark hair and they are really set off nicely.

I had actually initially ordered the 1 carat earrings (still in radiant cut) but sent them back after a day because I stupidly should have really ordered the bigger ones to begin with. I do like these bigger ones. Oprah had a pair years ago and she wore them a lot on her talk show and I always hoped I'd be able to afford a pair myself. The shipping was quick. I think I ordered the first pair and had them within 5 days. The second pair was the same I think. The return and the rebuying of the second pair were smooth. I'm sure they were happy I was upgrading and spending more money!

The backs are secure though I've added a little clear rubber thingy because I'm paranoid. It's clear and looks like a very tiny doughnut that slips in behind the back to make sure it doesn't accidentally get yanked off. I've lost so many pairs of earrings and those rubber back things just make me feel more secure. You can get these at places like Claires. They come about 20 to a pack and are a cheap insurance policy against having your earrings yanked off accidentally when you're taking a sweater off over your head or brushing your hair. Seriously I'm well acquainted with those scenarios.

adamb70
5/4/14

Primestyle managed to get me out of a hole recently, so I’m going to give them a superb review. I had promised a subcontractor that I would provide a diamond pendant to all of his staff members for completion of a particular job on time. The subcontractor came through, did the work I needed and met the deadline with hours to spare so I was obliged to provide them with 15 diamond pendants of a particular shape. Unfortunately, the client – unbeknownst to me – was in financial difficulty and unable to pay the final invoice. So there I was faced with not only the issue of an unpaid invoice, but I had to pay my contractor and find 15 diamond pendants without putting myself in the same financial difficulties. I had originally budgeted $1700 apiece for these diamond pendants – so when you take into account the fact that I needed 15 of them, you don’t need to be a maths whiz kid to know that I was looking at taking a $25,000 hit on top of the unpaid invoice and original cost of the work. Enter primestyle to the rescue: I found the exact same pendants to the ones I’d originally budgeted for, negotiated a discount off of their already low prices and ended up paying just over $300 apiece for what was essentially the same product. Okay, okay the quality might be slightly lower than I had originally budgeted for , but the money I saved was so much it kept me out of trouble.

They managed to fulfill my order in just a few days, shipped to me overnight and I was able to keep my subcontractor happy and save face. I must admit I’ve learned some lessons here, not least of which is the fact that it is very easy to overpay for diamond jewelry. I feel like I’ve been rather naïve in the past, and the only reason I went looking to see if I can find less expensive jewelry was because I was in such a awkward situation. Lo and behold I saved about 80%, and I won’t be making that mistake in the future. The other lesson I learned is not to go promising somebody something without having been paid up front. Oh well, all’s fair in love and business I suppose. Either way I have no qualms or worries about recommending primestyle to anybody who might be reading this. I’m sure it is highly unlikely that anybody will put themselves in the same position as I put myself in, but if you are looking for inexpensive diamond jewelry, this is the place to go. I’m still kicking myself for the amount of money I wasted in the past, but I had simply never heard about this company before.

seang17
5/3/14

One of the best things about the Internet is the ability to research in depth subjects before spending any money. Imagine if you went to 50 jewelry stores in the local shopping malls how long that would take you. It doesn’t even bear thinking about, but with the advent of the Internet and e–sellers like prime style, you don’t have to even think about wasting hours upon hours traipsing from shop to shop. I can’t say that I actually checked 50 online sellers, but it was close, that’s for sure. And at the end of the day, comparing cut, clarity, weight and quality, they seemed to offer the best value for money. I checked them out on Google reviews before buying anything, and they had a lots of good reviews which encouraged me to try them out, so I went ahead and ordered from them. Their ordering system is a nice clean interface with simple, easy to use buttons. Their website lays out your choices and possibilities very well and I found exactly what I was looking for with just a few clicks. A few more clicks and the pendant was ordered with – and I think this only applies if you’re in the USA – next day delivery. The pendant arrived with plenty of time to spare, although I ordered the wrong color. My wife told me to order yellow gold and I accidentally ordered the white gold instead. Fortunately prime style has a 30 day money back guarantee so I returned the pendant as soon as possible and prime style replaced it with a white gold one immediately and with no fuss or argument. Okay – I had to pay the return shipping but at the end of the day that was my own fault. All in all I think this is a trustworthy company and if I need any more diamond jewelry in the future I will most certainly be using them. I was expecting that customer service to be of low quality because they sell diamonds so cheaply, but that turned out to not be the case. Two of my nieces are coming up to prom age, and I think they’ll be pretty impressed with some diamond jewelry to wear to the prom. And of course, because you can save so much by buying from primestyle, it will always look as though you spent more money than you actually did. I know there are a lot of suspects sellers on the Internet, but take a look around the site and see how many people have given them a good review and I think you satisfy yourself that this is not one of those suspect sellers. I can only speak for my own experience, but I have no worries about recommending them.

rogerb41
5/3/14

I bought my wife's engagement ring from Primestyle six months ago. As I knew absolutely ZERO about jewelry and even less about what women want, the staff at Primestyle really came through with information for me. The guides on their site about diamonds were a good first step for me but I still had a lot of questions. Was clarity more important than color? Do women really just want a honking huge diamond and don't care as much about the clarity? My wife has to wear gloves all day at work and doesn't like rings that stick out because the gloves get caught on them. I had to find a ring that didn't have a high setting or a setting that has pointy prong things. But at the same time she pays attention to the shininess of other womens rings so that was a factor. Seriously, I struggled to decide what was most important. But I feel like I got pretty solid advice and direction from this company. They didn't automatically try to up sell me to some stupidly expensive ring that I can't really afford. I did talk to my girlfriend's friends too and found out more about what she wanted (apparently women talk about this stuff ) so that was also a good move on my part because what I was going to buy first was definitely not what I ended up getting.

Because I kind of had to make a decision quickly about the ring I found the money back warranty helpful in smoothing out any buyers remorse just in case it wasn't in person what it looked like on the website. The ring was fine though and about 2 days after I got it I proposed to her.

One note on their website, there's a section in there about measuring your woman's finger without her realizing it. It makes no sense so don't expect much there. Something about using a string, but how do you get it on her finger without her knowing?!! Luckily her sister knows she wears the same size ring and was able to tell me to order a 4.5.

If I had it do do over again, maybe I would have gone with a slightly bigger diamond but for the most part I think I would have not done anything different because my wife was happy with the ring and hasn't taken it off. Though she is pregnant so maybe she can't? :)

jennyv3
4/30/14

" I don’t usually take the trouble to write reviews about websites where I bought things, but in this case I am making an exception because of the wonderful experience I had there. I know absolutely nothing about jewelry – well almost nothing – and when I came across primestyle I took a look at their learning Center and discovered everything I needed to know about choosing a diamond. Now I know all the different cuts, how to determine the quality and clarity, and which types of diamonds go best in which types of settings. Once I had read through all the information in the learning Center, I contacted the customer service department [they have an online “live,” help service] and they helped me decide exactly which diamond bracelet was right for my wife. It’s almost hard to believe just exactly how many different styles and types there are to choose from. I ended up buying a 4 carat 14 karat and white gold bracelet. The price I paid was around $2000, which when you consider the normal retail price is nearly $10,000, I think I got a great bargain. I took it into my local jewelry store to be appraised for insurance purposes and they valued it at more than double what I paid for it.

Obviously, if you’re an expert, or have purchased lots of diamonds in the past, you may not find that you need to be educated. I did, and the main reason I bought from prime style [apart from the fantastic price] was how useful I found the information and how helpful their live help turned out to be. They delivered as promised, the price that was as described, and it was appraised at well over the price I paid, so I can’t really make any complaints. I think perhaps that’s you might get slightly better quality from one of the big retailers, but it’s hard to justify that when you may end up paying in my case an extra $8000. I don’t honestly think I would’ve got five times the quality if I’d paid five times the price. The little lady is very happy, and the bracelet goes really well – and this is why I needed some advice from the live help chat – with the red dress I wanted it to go with. It’s very easy to buy the wrong shape, wrong color, or wrong design. I wanted a traditional, old-fashioned designed to go with a traditional, old-fashioned dress. That is exactly what I got, and I will have no problem recommending this company to anybody else. Highly recommended!

robertg70
4/28/14

"I got an emerald and diamond bracelet for my birthday this week and thought I should write a review because my girlfriend can't figure out how to do it herself on the computer.

I didn't order it so I cannot comment on this part of the experience, but the bracelet was here on time for my birthday and my girlfriend was able to give it to me in a really romantic way while we were on a little mini vacation for the weekend in Las Vegas. It's our 5th anniversary so she wanted to get me something memorable until we are able to get married. It is my birthstone so that is a plus, but also, the stones are a nice shade of green, all the same color and seem well set. There are a lot of emeralds in this bracelet so it would be easy to spot a few that don't really match in color, but that is not an issue here. They are all round cut and set into yellow gold. The way they are set, a lot of light gets through them so they really shine nicely. I like how substantial the gold is... it looks expensive but I don’t know how much it was. I usually wear just plain yellow gold and have never been a huge fan of colorful or garish jewellery. However, I have a pair of heirloom emerald and diamond earrings I got from my grandma and this bracelet looks really great with them.

The latch seems secure and I don't worry about it busting open or anything. It is a tiny bit big on my wrist but I have freakishly tiny wrists so that's not really a complaint about the product. I think it's possible to send it back for resizing if I think it's necessary but so far I don't think that will be necessary. Though I would think a local jeweller could resize it because a couple of the stones and their settings would just need to be removed.

She's not very good with computers but my girlfriend said she didn't have any problems ordering. I'm not sure how she found the website but I think it was through google. I don't actually know how much she paid for the bracelet because she doesn't want me to go look but she's very frugal and would have shopped around for sure first before buying. ‚Äč
"

tommym42
4/27/14

"My fiance and I ordered our wedding rings from primestyle. They're 80314, the white gold bands with embedded diamonds. We're getting married later this year. My first impression of the rings is that they're really good quality and look way more expensive than what we paid for them. We had shopped around A LOT, probably checking 15 maybe more jewellery stores and also looking online. We were waiting for a good sale at the mall stores but never really saw anything on sale we liked... everything just looked so samey-samey. I like that these bands are a little unique and I especially like the princess cut diamonds and how they're set into the band.

A big concern for me was fit and having to get them resized if they didn't fit right. Because we had been in to so many jewellery shops we knew what size we needed so we were lucky there. The rings fit fine (so now I just need to not gain any weight before the wedding!!!!!).

The little floating chat window thingy is kind of annoying on the website, but the chat feature was helpful at least for me, to help me decide between a couple of rings we had narrowed our choices down to. Once we decided on the rings we got, we considered customizing them and going with slightly bigger diamonds, but decided not too. A big thumbs up to the chat person because she was really patient with me. I also was worried about shipping and the safety of such high value jewelry going through the mail, but that was totally seamless and the rings came when we were told they would.

The VS1-VS2 clarity was right on (I've had the rings looked at and appraised for insurance) though one diamond in my ring had a tiny speck in it, but according to the appraiser, it's still a VS1-2. No one but me, with a magnifying glass, would ever notice it and it doesn't bother me at all.

Because I didn't actually get an engagement ring (long story, but I was given the choice of a horse or a ring and I chose the horse :), it was really important to me that we get nice wedding bands and I am totally happy with these. It was a lot less stressful than going into the mall for my fiance and I suspect he might use primestyle for future purchases, or at least I hope he will!!!"

davida104
4/26/14

You all need to try this company out, because I can testify both to their integrity and commitment to customer service. I don’t know if they are a Christian company or not, but they certainly act like one. As a mother of three teenage daughters, I can honestly say – hand on heart – that primestyle has been a lifesaver. Unless you are a mother of teenage daughters, it is difficult to imagine the pressure from not only their school friends but the rest of the family to be properly attired at all times, and that includes their jewelry. Nobody wants anything other than diamonds jewelry, and by the time you’ve kitted out three teenage daughters with the necessary earrings, pendants and other accessories you have spent a pretty penny. This is where primestyle comes in. If I buy one and daughter a pair of earrings, I am obliged to buy the same thing for the other two, which means whatever I buy anything I have to buy three, and the fact that this company offers such awesome prices compared to buying from any other retailer means I can actually afford to buy three of everything. And I usually end up paying not much more than if I’d gone to Macy’s and bought just one. Now don’t get me wrong – I ain’t saying that these are the highest quality diamonds you can buy – just as they are extremely good value for money and waaay less expensive than you would have to pay elsewhere. I know money isn’t everything, but considering the fact that my girls and their friends share just about everything including clothes and jewelry, there’s a very good chance that those diamond earrings I bought my eldest will end up adorning one of her friends in exchange for something else. Not only that, but there is a very good chance those same earrings will end up disappearing, so the last thing I want to do is be buying the most expensive jewelry on the planet. The fact is – these girls are simply not old enough to understand what they have and how to take care of it, which is why prime style is such a fantastic place to buy things like earrings and pendants. I also understand they have a big range of diamond rings both wedding rings and engagement rings, and I know they do more expensive stuff as well as the less expensive things that I buy for my girls. I have always been very happy with the service and quality and will not hear a bad word said against them. I recommend them to all my friends, and have no qualms about recommending them to you also.

kristenh6
4/22/14

Fan – bloody – tastic customer service as far as I’m concerned, and considering they shipped from the USA to Australia it arrived extremely quickly. I guess it’s a sales taxes in Oz, combined with the fact that these guys will actually make the jewelry themselves, but I swear I paid less than half what I would have paid if I had ordered it from an Australian seller. Credit where credit is due is my motto, and this is a bonzer company to deal with.

rosemarya2
4/17/14

Primestyle do as they say they will. It is that simple: they sell diamond jewelry at 70 to 80% discount because they manufacture themselves in the USA. Considering the low prices, the customer service and delivery times are excellent. I give them a 10 out of 10 every time and I have used them three times in the last few months for a variety of pieces of jewelry for birthday presents.

frenandol
4/15/14

If you are looking to buy diamond jewelry but you have a limited amount of money spend then this is probably the best site on the Internet for you. After spending quite a lot of time researching, I found this site – primestyle – had hands-down the best prices. According to what I read this is because they “cut out the middleman,” and actually manufacture the jewelry themselves which allows them to sell at a substantial discount. I actually bought a diamond solitaire ring and save 70% of the costs compared to most of the sites I found. And when you compare their prices to jewelry stores in the “real world,” the savings are even more obvious. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee, which is you plenty of time to inspect the jewelry and decide whether or not you’re happy with it. I was certainly happy with the ring I purchased, so I cheerfully give them a glowing review.

cuddye
4/14/14

A great big thank you goes out to prime style because they really managed to get me out of trouble when I forgot my girlfriends birthday recently. I spoke to the online help desk – on a Sunday no less – found something pretty that she would like and had it delivered within two days. Unfortunately, I was working out in the sticks and had no chance to go buy something but primestyle came to the rescue. I’m not going to fool you that these are the absolute best diamonds on the planet, but the quality and value for money are exceptional. Plus they can get you out of trouble.

lesleyo1
4/13/14

I purchased a ring and the specifications said G-H which should be white to the naked eye. It had a definite yellow look to it. I had it valued, it was neither the 1ct weight the certificate quoted or the G-H classification stated. The jewellery valuer told me it was .8 ct and K-L . I would not buy from this site again.

samr36
4/12/14

I gotta say, I am no expert, so bear that in mind. But I am extremely happy with the pendant and earrings I bought for my girlfriend from primestyle. She is also very happy combat also impressed with the fact that I managed to find something without her telling me what she wanted that she actually likes. Hand on heart function for that down to the customer service person on their very useful help desk. I ended up buying a pair of stud diamond earrings and matching solitaire pendant which saved me around $1500, so I’m very satisfied all round.

cynthiam15
4/7/14

This is now one of my favorite sites on the Internet, thanks to the fact that they managed to help my husband finally buy me something for my birthday that I actually wanted. I’ve been leaving hints for a diamond heart pendant for a long time and he managed to ignore them. This time, he discovered primestyle, and for some reason – I’m not sure exactly why – felt comfortable buying from them. I’m glad he did because I’m now the proud owner of a 14 karat white gold diamond heart pendant and I love it.

nigelg3
4/5/14

I was recommended to try primestyle by a friend of mine, who purchased a pair of diamond earrings and told me his experiences had been very good. I was a little worried in the first place because that prices are so low but then I discovered that you can pay using PayPal. Now unless you are familiar with PayPal you will not know how useful that is, but basically it’s almost impossible to get ripped off by anybody who accepts PayPal, so I was quite happy to place an order with them use PayPal and rest assured that if I had any problems I could get a refund through PayPal. Fortunately that was not necessary - the earrings I ordered were exactly as described, and arrived on time.

aleahj
4/4/14

Extremely professional company to deal with. I must admit I was a little worried to the low prices mean poor quality service, but this was simply not true. I contacted their telephone help desk before ordering and was pleasantly surprised to discover that the person who answered the phone was very knowledgeable and helpful. Making a decision over which diamond to buy is not always easy, especially if you’re not very familiar with the products, but the person I spoke to – a gentleman called David – helped me to make a decision without any high-pressure sales techniques and the ring I decided on was delivered to me within a few days. Whether you’re looking for a diamond engagement ring, as I was, or some other piece of diamond jewelry, I can honestly say that primestyle delivers.

samantham17
4/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE YOUR DIAMONDS YELLOW! They only offer yellow or gold colored diamonds none are colorless or near colorless. I-J are gold and G-H are yellow. Please trust the bad reviews.

stephant3
4/3/14

A great company to deal with, especially if you’re on a budget. I had spent the previous two weeks looking for a diamond engagement ring from my girlfriend before I asked her to marry me, and was beginning to despair of finding anything pretty and affordable. Then I found primestyle, spoke with a guy called David over their helpline – it’s a free phone call if you are in the US, I don’t know about other countries, but he was very helpful and before I knew it I was ready to order the ring. It arrived two days later and now I’m eagerly anticipating the right moment to ask her to marry me. The ring looks fantastic and way better than anything I might’ve been able to afford from the local jewelry stores – so wish me luck!

robertm135
4/2/14

I picked up a fantastic bargain from primestyle’s clearance section and have nothing but good things to say about them. I’m assuming that the products in the clearance section are unwanted orders or returns, but the prices are ridiculous - I picked up a pair of diamond earring studs for less than $350. I had seen exactly the same type of earrings in a jewelry store in the mall for over $1500. So I was able to surprise my wife, and she still thinks I’ve managed to find 1500 bucks from somewhere. So maybe she’ll have let me have that jet ski after all. Thanks a bunch primestyle. :D

annal43
3/26/14

No complaints, everything went according to plan, the quality of the ring was as promised and it arrived in time. The customer service was good, although I think they are somewhat limited in the choices they offer but apart from that – a good experience all round. I can certainly say that I’ll be using them in the future.

erics61
3/23/14

I helped my soon to be brother in law buy my sisters engagement ring. We chose a 1 carat ascher cut halo ring in platinum. It is stunning. The diamond is as promised VS1-VS2 (took it in for an appraisal before he gave it to her) and she’s super happy with it and especially happy it’s a Conflict-Free Diamond. I was worried it would swing around on her finger but it doesn’t at all.

davidk85
3/22/14

Very good value for money and very good customer service means I can’t help but rate primestyle with the highest possible score. Everything I ordered was as described, but most importantly, from my perspective, was the amount of money I saved. If you’re looking for discounted diamond jewelry this is the place to buy from.

chrisw63
3/20/14

Extremely satisfied with no complaints whatsoever. The quality of the gems as as described, the price was extremely good value for money, and delivery was on time and as promised. I would certainly recommend using primestyle to anybody else, and I will certainly be using them again myself the next time I need any jewelry.

stephenh50
3/19/14

I can highly recommend this site. All in all, a fantastic experience. Great customer service combined with its insane prices and fast delivery make for an all round good experience. Never been able to find anything comparable on any other website. Definitely give them the highest rating possible and suggest that if you are looking for a site that offers great customer service and low prices, this is it.

cherylm23
3/18/14

Totally satisfied with the earrings I ordered ando rdering was easy, I knew when to expect them and they were exactly what they said they were. My only complaint is that the confirmation email sat in my spam box for a day or two until I realized it was in there but I guess thats my fault for not checking. I found the website easy to use and will likely use them again when I next “need” some jewellery.

tashaj
3/17/14

My husband ordered my engagement ring through them in 2010. There site is real fast to tout LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! One of the reasons we went through them. We also ordered my wedding band through them. My engagement ring has a stone fall out twice, I have had to get it put back in. I did it here locally where I live because I didn't want to be with out my ring. Then recently me head diamond got a huge crack in it and I contacted them, They told me all the warranty meant was that we could buy the diamond at 50% below the retail price:( And that I was going to have to pay to get my ring recast so that the diamonds would stop falling out. It was going to cost me $1,250.00 to get my ring fixed and it would not have a warranty then either. I took it to my local jewelry that I do business with and he sad that it was a low grade diamond, and they would change the head stone out for me and I could trade my it in towards a new diamond, I thought it over and talked to my husband and we decided to do that so this weekend Jensen Jewelers had a diamond show and my husband and I went they took my head stone as a trade in they are recasting my engagement ring and I will have a REAL LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!! If my stone falls out they will replace it no questions asked. All of that and it was $2,000.00 out the door, a little bit more than Prime Style however it was worth the peace of mind getting a real warranty, plus I bought an additional insurance policy with it for the Prime style diamonds. My wedding band is still holding up. I had the jewelry check all the diamonds and they are low grade diamonds but if someone is not a jeweler than they won't notice. So be careful and if you do make a purchase know it won't have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

ashleyw23
3/15/14

I purchased a wedding ring with 0.9 carat of diamond. The ring from Primestyle was much cheaper than what I could buy locally in Australia. I ordered diamond colour I-J however the diamonds in the ring are very clearly yellow and not I-J. Unfortunately given the cost of the ring it isn't going to be worth paying for an evaluation and postage back to the USA, just disappointed and wouldn't recommend.

lucya2
3/13/14

Used PrimeStyle for a band and setting for a stone I already had. When my husband and I visited Africa several years ago we bought a really good quality ruby. I decided that for our anniversary it would be nice to have it set (finally!!!). I chose a thick platinum band and had it mounted locally because I was too nervous to send the ruby anywhere. The whole thing together looks just gorgeous – I'm glad I went with platinum instead of white gold because the weight is nicer I think. The band came on time (ok, one day later than I expected) and the communication was good all the way through. Would recommend them.

jermainet1
3/11/14

One issue I had with this company was longer than quoted delivery time by almost a week, but apart from that generally a good experience. The customer service is very helpful, their prices are good and the quality of the merchandise impeccable. If it hadn’t been for that poor delivery I would’ve rated this company – primestyle – the maximum, but that really annoyed me so I can’t.

stevek41
3/10/14

Okay, I will be the first to admit that me and the Missus are not exactly Richard Burton and Liz Taylor, but when I buy diamonds [which is not very often] I buy them for the same reason Burton did, and expect not only a nice piece of jewelry for my wife, but a diamond that will hold its value. That’s one of the great things about buying from this company, because you save so much buying direct from the manufacturer the diamonds will always hold the value. The last one I bought was a beautiful one carat diamond solitaire, and even my local jewelry store valued at almost double what I paid for him it. Great value for money always.

larryc27
3/9/14

If you are looking for fancy-schmancy overpriced designer jewelry, this is probably not the place for you. But if you’re looking for reasonably priced down to earth, affordable jewelry for guys like you and me then this may well be the place for you. We can’t all afford silly money when it comes to buying jewelry for our ladies, but this place really hits the spot as far as I’m concerned. I can’t give them the full rating because I think that maybe their quality is slightly off, but when you consider the savings, I think they are extremely good value for money. I can certainly recommend them as a great place to go

garryr4
3/8/14

What a fantastic resource for those of us know nothing about Diamonds, or even how to go about choosing what to look for. My first port of call had been a couple of the high Street jewelry stores including Zales, where I had been treated like the proverbial leper. They could hardly wait to usher me out the door clutching a couple of sales pamphlets which told me next to nothing. Then somebody recommended I take a look at the prime style “education center,” and I was able to learn everything I needed to make an informed decision. I contacted the sales department, told him what I wanted and in under a week I’d received the diamond earrings I wanted for my wife. 10 out of 10 as far as I’m concerned.

lunam1
3/7/14

If you’re looking for a place to buy cheap diamond jewelry, then I suggest you take a look at this Company. According to their sales pitch the reason that so much less expensive than anybody else is because they actually manufacture the jewelry themselves, which means that cutting out the middleman saves you 50 to 78% off retail - seems a lot, but I understand it’s about the right markup a retail outlet would make on diamond jewelry. I have used them three times now, each time buying a different product and each time having a good experience. They get the highest rating I can give.

Best Online Diamond Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber