US Government's NSF

Tel: 212.302.3377
sales@primestyle.com

129 Reviews for PrimeStyle

Review Highlights

Next day we tried to get in touch with Primestyle....

It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings.

I was surprised by my fiance purchasing my wedding band from this site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/17/14

I ordered a pair of diamond stud earrings, a tennis bracelet and a pendant from Primestyle. Everything was shipped together, I got them all in 6 days and I'm pleased with the quality. My house was burgled about 5 months ago and these were all bought to replace some of what was stolen. I am getting them assessed for insurance purposes this week but would say they're all of about the same quality as indicated in the website. Will know for sure when I get the valuation.

6/30/14

If only all online sellers were like this, there’d be a lot more trust and faith in buying things off the Internet. I live in France and there is a general mistrust of online sellers in France, but the prices that primestyle offer when compared to local jewelry stores, even including the sales tax you have to pay, I felt it was worth the risk to trying them when I needed a present for my girlfriend. It turned out to be not a risk at all, and after speaking to the customer service department, I found exactly what I needed and had it shipped straight away. The prices are very low and I’m still surprised that they managed to offer free shipping. Great value for money, great customer service.

6/13/14

Ordered - - tourmaline eternity band 1.5 carets. The ring I bought was a one of a kind one. It is really gorgeous with the difference between the turmaline and white gold band. So pretty. It was 590 dollars and I paid with visa. No probs with the ordering or delivery except that my card was rejected the first time and I had to call my bank to get them to ok a big purchase after that was fine. The ring came from fedex. I don't have any complaints.

5/24/14

I have purchased several items from this company over the last few months, and I was a little surprised to discover a few “negative Nelly,” reviews here [although not very many] because every time I have bought anything my experiences have been nothing but positive. I suppose, no matter how hard the company tries, they are always likely to fall short of some people’s requirements. As they say – you can’t please all the people all the time. I would definitely recommend them, for the following reasons:

One. They are considerably less expensive than almost any other jewelry supplier I’ve come across. I would hazard a guess that I saved about 60% of the cost of the earrings I bought recently by buying them from primestyle. That is not to say that you could save 60% on everything you buy – at least I don’t think so – but I spent a long time researching prices before finally deciding to buy here. I really don’t know any other companies that are capable of offering the sort of discounts the primestyle can provide. And it is easy enough to go and do your own research – all you need to do is make a note of the products that you are interested in, and specifically make notes of the carat weight, cut, clarity and quality. Then go as into a mall or jewelry store in the high Street, and make a comparison. It’s not rocket science.

Two. Their customer service is comparable to just about anything I’ve ever come across. Not only do they have an online helpline, they respond to email queries very, very quickly. The one time I did have a problem, when I contacted them, they found a solution almost immediately, and it turned out to be the shippers that were at fault: somehow somebody had mistakenly entered the wrong tracking number into the system, and my package went missing. The customer service center at primestyle found the problem immediately, dealt with it, and I had my delivery almost as quickly as if there had been no mistake.

Three. They offer a fantastic lifetime warranty, guaranteeing anything you buy from them is genuine, authentic and of the same quality and value as they represented it to you at the time of purchase. So – as always you done your research properly you only have yourself to blame if you end up overpaying for something. And, as I mentioned in my first point, it is easy enough to do the research for yourself.

I have had very good experiences using this company, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anybody else. The best thing to do is see how many positive reviews they have gotten, and make your own decision.

5/23/14

I have no problem recommending prime style to anybody who is reading this. I did a lot of research before buying a pair of stud diamond earrings for my girlfriend and I can tell you that prime style offers far and away the best value for money of any jewelry site online. I very carefully compared prices across numerous websites for similar products and primestyle was consistently lower priced than everybody else. I was looking for some gifts for family members and I have seven nieces to buy for. I have discovered that because they are of similar ages the easiest way to deal with possible arguments over who is the favorite is to buy them all the same thing. They also happen to have similar tastes so buying diamonds can get a little expensive if you’re not careful, with seven to buy. I found a pair similar to the pair I had bought my girlfriend, and that she had been so very pleased with them I felt comfortable buying seven slightly less expensive pairs for my nieces.Okay they’re not exactly massive diamonds, and perhaps the quality is not quite up to par but when you get a pair of earrings that would normally cost $1700 for $350, you shouldn’t expect the absolute best quality. And as most of my nieces are between 10 and 14 years old, the chances are half of them will be lost over the next year or so, so the last thing I would want to do it pay top dollar. Having already dealt with the company in the past, I was confident that I would get exactly what I was expecting and they would arrive quickly. This was indeed a case and within a week of ordering I received seven pairs of 0.25 carat diamond stud earrings in white gold via FedEx. The quality was absolutely as I expected, the presentation boxes were very nice and all of my nieces can now tell their friends that they have a pair of diamond earrings. How many will get lost by the end of the year is another question, but that’s what happens when you’ve got preteens and teenagers wearing jeweled. It’s unreasonable to expect kids not to lose the sort of things and I won’t be terribly upset if a few of them gone missing because I got such a great price on them. I’m always encouraged when I see that online businesses take advantage of becoming an accredited business and prime style is no exception they accept PayPal so you can always be sure you’ll be able to get your money back if you have a problem and they are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating.

5/22/14

One of my best friends are sweet to help her out recently, and in doing so I discovered a whole new world that I didn’t know existed. She is on deployments in Afghanistan and had decided to ask her long-term partner to marry her since it became legal in the United States to marry a same-sex partner, although I gather there are still some holdouts in certain more religious states that are making life difficult for gay couples. Personally I have no problem with same-sex marriage that many of my contemporaries seem to have, especially in the southern and mid-Western United States [if they can be called “United,”] so I was quite happy to help out when she asked me if I can go and find her a pair of wedding rings. Of course – most wedding sets are designed for a man/woman couple and have one large ring and one smaller ring. But I found prime style on online search through Google and decided to give them a call see if they could help out with two small rings as part of a wedding set. They were only too happy to oblige and shipped me the pair of rings almost immediately. My friend was back on furlough for two weeks and I had the rings with me when I picked her up at the airport. She proposed to her girlfriend the following day, and they rushed to get a marriage license through in time to be married before the end of her furlough. Everything went well. The couple are very Happy with their wedding rings and I must say that dealing with PrimeStyle was a pleasure. They were extremely professional’s, made absolutely no disparaging comments about same-sex weddings, as made the rings in very short order and shipped them to me very quickly. And a path that the prices are really, really low. This has something to do with the fact that they make the jewelry themselves to order so they are not sitting on massive stocks running up interest charges at the bank. I had never really looked into diamond rings before so it was very helpful to have someone so knowledgeable in their customer service department talk me through the procedure and help me understand the various options by pointing me at their learning center, Whether you have a lot of information about the different qualities, cuts, carat weights, and clarity that you need to understand before you can make a decision on buying diamonds. We ended up going for a very simple design with a single round cut diamond set in white gold. Although my friend had to take hers off when she returned to active duty. The last thing you need is a diamond ring flashing in the Afghan sun, so she hung it around her neck on a thin gold chain.

5/20/14

I recently purchased a present for my mother from primestyle, as a way of trying to repair our relationship as we fell out a few years ago and she is not getting any younger. So I decided it was finally time to bury the hatchet. In fact, I can’t even remember why we fell out in the first place, suffice it to say my mother is not an easy woman to get along with so it could’ve been anything. Regardless I bought her a diamond Cross pendant, seeing as she is rather religious, and I thought this might be the best type of pendant to buy her. I was a little worried before I gave it to her because not only is my mother a difficult woman to get along with, she is also extremely difficult to please and I fully expected her to take one look at this cross, sigh dramatically, and put it back in the box. But – she loves it! Let me tell you, if my mother likes something, then it must be pretty good, so I can hand on heart say it passes one of the toughest tests known to man [or woman]. The one I ended up buying her was a religious diamond Christian cross pendant with just over half a carat of diamonds in 14 karat yellow gold. Firstly, it passed the quality test, and secondly the buying experience was very good, but to top things off, the price was extremely low for this type of jewelry. According to the seller the recommended retail price of this particular cross was 3 1/2 thousand dollars and I bought it for just over $700. Obviously the price is less important than the fact that my mother is pleased with it but it was nice to be able to save some money. On top of that and another plus as far as my mother is concerned, it was made in the USA. I’m not actually much of a nationalist myself, but my mother certainly is, and the fact that it is an American made Christian cross also added to her pleasure. So after three years of not speaking we are now on good terms and I’m hoping that this peace offering will keep us on good terms for a reasonable amount of time. Did I mention that my mother is a difficult one to get along with? Who knows how long the peace will last, but I seem to have got away from what I’d intended to do here which was recommend primestyle to those of you reading this review.

5/19/14

Please don’t judge me, but primestyle just saved me from complete disaster. I know you are going to judge me when I tell you this, but I am asking you not to. The fact is I am married with a girlfriend on the side. See? I knew you would not be able to judge me. What happened was this: I bought my girlfriend a diamond pendant, and stupidly left the receipt in my jacket pocket. When my wife took the suit to the dry cleaners and cleaned out the pockets she found the receipt. She didn’t say anything but I’m sure this drew this conclusion myself when I realized she taken the suit to the dry cleaners. So, there I was in a position of needing to buy another diamond pendant to give to my wife so that she would not suspect anything. I was in a bit of a rush and on a business trip in Las Vegas, Nevada, so I decided to look on the Internet to see what I could find. Lo and behold I found this company called primestyle and they were selling almost exactly the pendant I had bought for my girlfriend, but for $3000 less!

I spoke to the customer service guy, explained the situation, and arranged with him to have the pendant delivered to m thane at my hotel room in Las Vegas. They made the pendant in two days and had it shipped to me on a one-day delivery system so I was able to return home with the pendant to give to my wife the following weekend as a “surprise present,” as for looking after the kids what was away on a business trip. I know you’re going to think very little of me for being such a loser, but I just don’t want to give up either my girlfriend or my wife and kids. I know I have only myself to blame for any situation like this but I’m glad I found primestyle, and persuaded them to help me out to the mess I’ve gotten myself in.

They really are a great company to deal with. Their customer service is very good, the quality and prices are excellent, him and they ship very very quickly if you ask them to, although I think this standard US shipping is a one-day ship so maybe you don’t need to ask for anything special. Despite my personal disasters being part of this particular review of your ignore that concentrate on the fact that this is a very good company to do business with. I certainly recommend them without reservation.

5/18/14

Good old American values is what you get at primestyle. Call me conservative if you will, but I thought the good old-fashioned “made in the USA,” combined with a layaway program was a thing of the past. Not so – primestyle manufactures and ships from the United States [New York city] and allows you that “throwback,” of a layaway program. I know, because I just bought my daughters a diamond pendant each and I used primestyle’s layaway program to afford them. The way it works is this: you pay a 20% deposit, then make payments over the next few months until the full amount is paid, and your price is locked in when you make the deposit so there’s no way they can increase the price as long as you pay the full amount within the time you agree to. Then when the full payment has been made, the jewelry is manufactured in their manufacturing facility [ it takes two or three days] and shipped to you overnight. Shipping is free if you live in the United States and I think they offer a 2 to 3 day shipping for international customers as well. So a few months before my daughters were coming to visit me in Florida where I have retired to, I placed an order with primestyle, made the 20% deposit is and then made two more payments as my pension is paid out monthly, and has two beautiful diamond pendants as gifts when they arrived. The pendants were exactly as I wanted, the prices were exceptionally low and I didn’t have to use my credit cards or go into debt to buy them. My girls are both very happy with their gifts and I managed to buy American. Overall I had a very good experience especially when I think about the fact that this is how it used to be with all retailers, but for some reason we seem to have gone away from that sort of personal attention and nowadays everybody seems to be in a rush, but I liked the old-fashioned touch. Of course this means that you need to plan ahead instead of just whipping out a credit card at the last moment, but as I am retired, I have plenty of time on my hands in between fishing trips. This was the first time my daughters had come to visit since my wife passed away last year and the pendants really made it a special occasion. Hopefully we will be able to make it a regular visit from now on.

5/15/14

How many times have you gone looking at diamond jewelry and gotten yourself all confused over the differences between the various diamonds? I have to say every time I looked I got more confused. I tried going to my local jewelry store in the mall and I managed to get myself even more confused, because I just didn’t understand why two half carat diamonds would be less expensive than one one carat diamond, and the girl in the jewelry store couldn’t explain it to me properly, so I ended up walking out without buying anything. Then I discovered primestyle and they have an interesting set of articles explaining the differences between cuts and why larger diamonds are more expensive than smaller ones even if the carat weight is the same. I don’t know whether it’s just the way the articles are written, but for some reason they clicked with me and I began to understand. It might be because I had plenty of time to sit and digest the information, but I decided to order a diamond pendant for my wife from them. As I usually like to buy from American companies, I was pleased to discover that they are based in the USA and actually make all the jewelry themselves, so not only were they very helpful in regard to educating me about diamonds, I was also able to buy American and save some money at the same time because their prices are far less expensive than I would’ve paid if I bought from the jewelry store. So I can absolutely recommend this company, and if you are not sure about the type of diamond you need, I suggest you go and check out their website and take a look at the information pages. My wife is extremely happy with the pendant that I ordered and I must say I’m very impressed with the standard of service because the pendant arrived within a couple of days and was exactly what I expected. I feel much more comfortable ordering diamond jewelry now that I understand why the prices are the way they are and how values are determined. Add to that the fact that I saved around $800 by buying direct from the makers and the fact that I was able to buy American and you can see why I’m so impressed. I know buying diamond jewelry is not something I do very often and I don’t know whether it is for you or not but if you have the same needs as I do then this is a good company for you to try. They also offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee so what’s to lose? Give them a try.

5/14/14

What we ended up buying was just under a carat diamond Princess Wedding set in white gold which we paid under $2000 for. When you consider the recommended retail price was nearly $10,000, that’s a saving of almost $8000, which went a long way towards paying for a honeymoon trip. It may sound shallow to think of it like that, but the last thing we wanted to do was start out our married life in financial difficulties. My wife is an orphan so there was no way her family was going to be up to pay for anything, so we needed to find the finances ourselves. You may not notice in your line of work, but money is tight at the moment so saving $8000 was a major coup.

The buying experience was very nice, and they have a very clean ordering system which is clear is exactly what you getting and when you’d likely to get it. We measured our ring sizes, placed the order on a Monday and were pleasantly surprised to get the rings delivered the following Thursday. I imagine this is something that they would usually hold in stock and I know some of the more esoteric arrangements and designs may have to be made to order, but ours was in stock and delivered ASAP.

I think the best thing about buying from an online retailer like this is the fact that you have so much choice, and I know that prime style make the jewelry themselves which is why they can sell it so cheaply compared to other people. We had foregone buying an engagement ring because we’d intended to buy a wedding set with diamonds and this was by far and away the best deal we saw for this type of ring with this quality of diamond. We just got back from a honeymoon in Hawaii and are looking forward to starting the rest of our lives together.

5/13/14

Any of you remember those advertisements for Carlsberg? “Probably the best lager in the world,” was the way it went and I feel like putting on my best movie trailer voice to call primestyle “probably the best diamond jewelry seller on the Internet,” because I just purchased a pair of diamond wedding sets and saved enough money to pay for my honeymoon just about. This is the first time I had ever bought any diamond jewelry as this is the first time I am getting married, and I suppose that’s the first time most people buy any diamond jewelry. We shopped around for quite a long time before finally settling on buying over the Internet instead of a jewelry store, and eventually settled on primestyle because they had so many good reviews when we looked into it.

5/12/14

Not only was the customer service guy incredibly helpful, he pointed me at a pair that was on sale at 70% off the normal price. When I checked prices elsewhere, I discovered he was not just feeding me a line, but they were genuinely discounted that much. He explained that the reason for the discount was the fact that they actually manufacture the jewelry themselves right here in the United States, so you don’t have to pay the retail markup that you would normally expect to pay from the jewelry store. I must admit I did not realize that the markups on diamond jewelry was so high, but it’s not unusual for retailers to triple or sometimes quadruple the price they pay. Now after all I don’t begrudge anybody making a profit, that would be un-American and I ain’t no communist, but marking up a pair of earrings four times the price you pay for them is highway robbery. I reckon I am good to go for at least the next three birthdays and Christmases, because primestyle have a big range of jewelry to choose from. I started out with a pair of diamond stud earrings, I guess the next purchase will probably be a pendant, or maybe a bracelet, and then I still have other earrings, rings and different types of stones to choose from. The good thing is, my girlfriend’s birthday falls almost exactly in the middle of the year so I can probably get away with buying diamond jewelry for the next few years. I guess at some point she’ll get sick of getting diamond jewelry, but I’d be surprised if it happens that quickly. I mean – who would get upset at that? Either way, I am very glad I found these guys and will definitely be using them in the future. Now I can relax when Christmas and birthdays are coming up. I guess I could buy my mom some diamond jewelry as well from time to time.

5/11/14

Primestyle is a lifesaver. Well, I guess “lifesaver,” might be a slight exaggeration but when it comes to buying presents for my girlfriend I have to put my hand up and say I am absolutely useless. She keeps telling me that she’s left me clues lying around, but I always seem to miss them and when it’s time for her birthday or Christmas I always find myself at a loss as to what to buy. But that is now changed since I found primestyle and their incredibly useful and extremely patient customer service help desk. I called them two weeks before my girlfriend’s birthday, picked the brains of the guy who answers the phone and ended up ordering a pair of round cut diamond stud earrings which my girlfriend absolutely loves.

5/9/14

I’m extremely pleased with the princess cut diamonds engagement ring I picked up from prime style. My girlfriend [soon-to-be wife] has made it plain that she wanted a princess cut diamonds engagement ring in yellow gold, unfortunately most of the jewelry stores where I live charge $3-$4000 for a 1 carat princess cut engagement ring. I managed to find one in primestyle’s clearance section for less than $700. I know maybe that is not the best reason to buy a ring from a particular company, but a friend had recommended them so I decided to give them a try.

I’m glad I tried it because the buying experience was extremely low-key and stress and hassle free. My fiancé is extremely happy also and at the end of the day that is far more important than anything else. The main thing is I managed to find this company all on my own, picked out a ring off through discussion with their custom service live chat and I really never felt either pressured or out of my depth. I must admit I don’t know a great deal of diamonds and it’s very nice to know that there’s some way you can go for advice who is not going to screw you to the wall on prices. The ring arrived in a beautiful presentation box, and arrived within just a few days. My fiancé doesn’t need to know what a bargain the ring was and I have to say it’s a pretty spectacular ring for the price.

The only sticking point is I might point the finger at is the fact that the ring looks a little more impressive on the website than it does in person. I’m glad I went for the 1.15 CT rainy instead of the 0.95 CT, because I think that’s a little more impressive than the smaller carat weight.

The ring does indeed look the same style and color as it does on the website and overall I’m very satisfied both the quality of the ring and the service I received from them. I guess the best recommendation I can give is to say that I will be going back there when it is time to buy the wedding rings. I know a lot of people are snobs when it comes to buying engagement rings, but for me the most important thing was the fact that I got looked after by the customer service department and and that I managed to buy exactly what my fiancé wanted without breaking the bank. So – if you’re on a budget and are not a snob about these things, I suggest you give them a try.

5/6/14

If you are not very knowledgeable about diamonds, or you are on a budget, or both, this is a fantastic company to deal with. I personally know absolutely nothing about diamonds, but I wanted to buy my two nieces a present for their confirmation. I know it is nontraditional to buy a cross pendant, but I felt those were more appropriate than some of the more traditional presents because they can wear them all the time. I ended up buying two Diamond Christian cross pendants with diamonds and yellow gold and both my two girls love them. I say “my” two girls but what I actually mean is my sister’s two girls, although they have been like daughters to me since they were born and I am of course their godmother, so obviously it felt to me to buy the presents.

Prime style was very pleasant to deal with, and the dependence arrived within a couple of days of ordering, but the main thing is they were far less expensive [I mean 70% cheaper] than buying directly from one of the jewelers in my town, so for the first time in my life I ordered jewelry online instead of buying it from a retail outlet. I had a look at all the other products that they sell and as far as I can tell everything is sold at a substantial discount. As far as I understand it, and that is because they actually make the jewelry themselves so you cutout the middlemen by buying direct.

One of the other great things is that they are actually based in the United States and I much prefer to buy American if I possibly can. They offer free delivery also, which was another point in their favor. I don’t usually like to buy things online just in case I need to return them, but having had such a great experience with these people I don’t hesitate in recommending them to you. A lot of people seem to be a little nervous about buying things online, and I must admit I used to be, but this experience has persuaded me [at least when buying from prime style] that it is a safe thing to do.

One of the things that persuaded me was the fact that they have so many positive Google reviews. Needless to say I made sure that their reviews were good before I placed an order.

5/5/14

Approximately 3 weeks ago I bought a pair of 1.5 carat radiant cut diamond stud earrings from Primestyle. They're in yellow gold, 18 karat.

So far I'm completely happy with them, they are really beautiful and what I expected. I have another set of studs but they're much smaller and less sparkling. They were a gift and I would guess they are about .30 carat round cut. I'm not sure where my ex-boyfriend bought those, but I just really wanted a bigger pair that I can wear with pretty much everything. These ones I just bought from Primestyle are the perfect size, not too big and not too small and the radiant cut is one of my favorites because it really reflects light well so even if you end up with a small diamond it still sparkles. Luckily I didn't have to get small diamonds. I considered round cut diamonds but I think the radiant just looks so much classier and draws more attention because they are so sparkly. I have short, dark hair and they are really set off nicely.

I had actually initially ordered the 1 carat earrings (still in radiant cut) but sent them back after a day because I stupidly should have really ordered the bigger ones to begin with. I do like these bigger ones. Oprah had a pair years ago and she wore them a lot on her talk show and I always hoped I'd be able to afford a pair myself. The shipping was quick. I think I ordered the first pair and had them within 5 days. The second pair was the same I think. The return and the rebuying of the second pair were smooth. I'm sure they were happy I was upgrading and spending more money!

The backs are secure though I've added a little clear rubber thingy because I'm paranoid. It's clear and looks like a very tiny doughnut that slips in behind the back to make sure it doesn't accidentally get yanked off. I've lost so many pairs of earrings and those rubber back things just make me feel more secure. You can get these at places like Claires. They come about 20 to a pack and are a cheap insurance policy against having your earrings yanked off accidentally when you're taking a sweater off over your head or brushing your hair. Seriously I'm well acquainted with those scenarios.

5/3/14

One of the best things about the Internet is the ability to research in depth subjects before spending any money. Imagine if you went to 50 jewelry stores in the local shopping malls how long that would take you. It doesn’t even bear thinking about, but with the advent of the Internet and e–sellers like prime style, you don’t have to even think about wasting hours upon hours traipsing from shop to shop. I can’t say that I actually checked 50 online sellers, but it was close, that’s for sure. And at the end of the day, comparing cut, clarity, weight and quality, they seemed to offer the best value for money. I checked them out on Google reviews before buying anything, and they had a lots of good reviews which encouraged me to try them out, so I went ahead and ordered from them. Their ordering system is a nice clean interface with simple, easy to use buttons. Their website lays out your choices and possibilities very well and I found exactly what I was looking for with just a few clicks. A few more clicks and the pendant was ordered with – and I think this only applies if you’re in the USA – next day delivery. The pendant arrived with plenty of time to spare, although I ordered the wrong color. My wife told me to order yellow gold and I accidentally ordered the white gold instead. Fortunately prime style has a 30 day money back guarantee so I returned the pendant as soon as possible and prime style replaced it with a white gold one immediately and with no fuss or argument. Okay – I had to pay the return shipping but at the end of the day that was my own fault. All in all I think this is a trustworthy company and if I need any more diamond jewelry in the future I will most certainly be using them. I was expecting that customer service to be of low quality because they sell diamonds so cheaply, but that turned out to not be the case. Two of my nieces are coming up to prom age, and I think they’ll be pretty impressed with some diamond jewelry to wear to the prom. And of course, because you can save so much by buying from primestyle, it will always look as though you spent more money than you actually did. I know there are a lot of suspects sellers on the Internet, but take a look around the site and see how many people have given them a good review and I think you satisfy yourself that this is not one of those suspect sellers. I can only speak for my own experience, but I have no worries about recommending them.

5/3/14

I bought my wife's engagement ring from Primestyle six months ago. As I knew absolutely ZERO about jewelry and even less about what women want, the staff at Primestyle really came through with information for me. The guides on their site about diamonds were a good first step for me but I still had a lot of questions. Was clarity more important than color? Do women really just want a honking huge diamond and don't care as much about the clarity? My wife has to wear gloves all day at work and doesn't like rings that stick out because the gloves get caught on them. I had to find a ring that didn't have a high setting or a setting that has pointy prong things. But at the same time she pays attention to the shininess of other womens rings so that was a factor. Seriously, I struggled to decide what was most important. But I feel like I got pretty solid advice and direction from this company. They didn't automatically try to up sell me to some stupidly expensive ring that I can't really afford. I did talk to my girlfriend's friends too and found out more about what she wanted (apparently women talk about this stuff ) so that was also a good move on my part because what I was going to buy first was definitely not what I ended up getting.

Because I kind of had to make a decision quickly about the ring I found the money back warranty helpful in smoothing out any buyers remorse just in case it wasn't in person what it looked like on the website. The ring was fine though and about 2 days after I got it I proposed to her.

One note on their website, there's a section in there about measuring your woman's finger without her realizing it. It makes no sense so don't expect much there. Something about using a string, but how do you get it on her finger without her knowing?!! Luckily her sister knows she wears the same size ring and was able to tell me to order a 4.5.

If I had it do do over again, maybe I would have gone with a slightly bigger diamond but for the most part I think I would have not done anything different because my wife was happy with the ring and hasn't taken it off. Though she is pregnant so maybe she can't? :)

4/28/14

"I got an emerald and diamond bracelet for my birthday this week and thought I should write a review because my girlfriend can't figure out how to do it herself on the computer.

I didn't order it so I cannot comment on this part of the experience, but the bracelet was here on time for my birthday and my girlfriend was able to give it to me in a really romantic way while we were on a little mini vacation for the weekend in Las Vegas. It's our 5th anniversary so she wanted to get me something memorable until we are able to get married. It is my birthstone so that is a plus, but also, the stones are a nice shade of green, all the same color and seem well set. There are a lot of emeralds in this bracelet so it would be easy to spot a few that don't really match in color, but that is not an issue here. They are all round cut and set into yellow gold. The way they are set, a lot of light gets through them so they really shine nicely. I like how substantial the gold is... it looks expensive but I don’t know how much it was. I usually wear just plain yellow gold and have never been a huge fan of colorful or garish jewellery. However, I have a pair of heirloom emerald and diamond earrings I got from my grandma and this bracelet looks really great with them.

The latch seems secure and I don't worry about it busting open or anything. It is a tiny bit big on my wrist but I have freakishly tiny wrists so that's not really a complaint about the product. I think it's possible to send it back for resizing if I think it's necessary but so far I don't think that will be necessary. Though I would think a local jeweller could resize it because a couple of the stones and their settings would just need to be removed.

She's not very good with computers but my girlfriend said she didn't have any problems ordering. I'm not sure how she found the website but I think it was through google. I don't actually know how much she paid for the bracelet because she doesn't want me to go look but she's very frugal and would have shopped around for sure first before buying. ‚Äč
"

4/27/14

"My fiance and I ordered our wedding rings from primestyle. They're 80314, the white gold bands with embedded diamonds. We're getting married later this year. My first impression of the rings is that they're really good quality and look way more expensive than what we paid for them. We had shopped around A LOT, probably checking 15 maybe more jewellery stores and also looking online. We were waiting for a good sale at the mall stores but never really saw anything on sale we liked... everything just looked so samey-samey. I like that these bands are a little unique and I especially like the princess cut diamonds and how they're set into the band.

A big concern for me was fit and having to get them resized if they didn't fit right. Because we had been in to so many jewellery shops we knew what size we needed so we were lucky there. The rings fit fine (so now I just need to not gain any weight before the wedding!!!!!).

The little floating chat window thingy is kind of annoying on the website, but the chat feature was helpful at least for me, to help me decide between a couple of rings we had narrowed our choices down to. Once we decided on the rings we got, we considered customizing them and going with slightly bigger diamonds, but decided not too. A big thumbs up to the chat person because she was really patient with me. I also was worried about shipping and the safety of such high value jewelry going through the mail, but that was totally seamless and the rings came when we were told they would.

The VS1-VS2 clarity was right on (I've had the rings looked at and appraised for insurance) though one diamond in my ring had a tiny speck in it, but according to the appraiser, it's still a VS1-2. No one but me, with a magnifying glass, would ever notice it and it doesn't bother me at all.

Because I didn't actually get an engagement ring (long story, but I was given the choice of a horse or a ring and I chose the horse :), it was really important to me that we get nice wedding bands and I am totally happy with these. It was a lot less stressful than going into the mall for my fiance and I suspect he might use primestyle for future purchases, or at least I hope he will!!!"

4/21/14

Like em! Not much else to say really. Primestyle sell diamond jewelry at a substantial discount, and their customer service doesn’t suck. I say that because my previous experience of dealing with any jewelry sellers is that they tend to look down on me because I’m not buying at the high-end of the price range. I didn’t get that with prime style, which was a breath of fresh air.

4/19/14

I discovered this website recently when I needed to buy my youngest niece a birthday present. For some reason [I guess because her parents are religious] she decided she wanted a cross shaped pendant. Thankfully I found prime style in time, because those pendants can be extremely expensive. I ended up buying from primestyle because – well not to put too fine a point on it – they were considerably cheaper than anywhere else. I don’t only base my decision on price, and after contacting their customer service I was also pleased with the quality of knowledge and services that they provided. I will be using them again, and I can’t give any more recommendation than that.

4/18/14

I think it is awesome that I finally found a jewelry maker based in the USA who charges a reasonable price for their diamond jewelry. When you look at it pragmatically, a diamond is a diamond is a diamond and the fact is this company sells almost exactly the same jewelry as everybody else but charges considerably less for it I just bought my girlfriend a diamond pendant, and paid him almost $1500 less than if I had bought the same thing at the mall the packet arrived within two days and I’m still excited about the fact that the US-based jewelry maker with reasonable prices.

4/15/14

If you are looking to buy diamond jewelry but you have a limited amount of money spend then this is probably the best site on the Internet for you. After spending quite a lot of time researching, I found this site – primestyle – had hands-down the best prices. According to what I read this is because they “cut out the middleman,” and actually manufacture the jewelry themselves which allows them to sell at a substantial discount. I actually bought a diamond solitaire ring and save 70% of the costs compared to most of the sites I found. And when you compare their prices to jewelry stores in the “real world,” the savings are even more obvious. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee, which is you plenty of time to inspect the jewelry and decide whether or not you’re happy with it. I was certainly happy with the ring I purchased, so I cheerfully give them a glowing review.

4/14/14

A great big thank you goes out to prime style because they really managed to get me out of trouble when I forgot my girlfriends birthday recently. I spoke to the online help desk – on a Sunday no less – found something pretty that she would like and had it delivered within two days. Unfortunately, I was working out in the sticks and had no chance to go buy something but primestyle came to the rescue. I’m not going to fool you that these are the absolute best diamonds on the planet, but the quality and value for money are exceptional. Plus they can get you out of trouble.

4/13/14

I didn’t know that American companies could ship to New Zealand, so I was very happy to discover that primestyle were able to do because the retail prices of just about anything in New Zealand are so over-the-top it’s not even funny anymore. By the time I was done I had saved $3000 NZ – even after paying the import duties. I think the New Zealand government is shooting themselves in the foot by overcharging on import duties, but the massive savings from buying a prime style made up for that and some. I will definitely be using them again. Not only was there a massive saving to be had, the company is a pleasure to deal with and as far as I can tell nothing is too much trouble. If you’re in New Zealand and looking to save some money on diamond jewelry you could do worse than check this site out. That’s like the best recommendation I can give.

4/13/14

I purchased a ring and the specifications said G-H which should be white to the naked eye. It had a definite yellow look to it. I had it valued, it was neither the 1ct weight the certificate quoted or the G-H classification stated. The jewellery valuer told me it was .8 ct and K-L . I would not buy from this site again.

4/11/14

Wow! Seriously impressed with this Internet company – not only was the customer service excellent, the quality of the jewelry was extremely high. I was recommended primestyle by a pal, and I’m glad she did so. I don’t often have a need to buy jewelry, but now I found this company I know where to go in future.

4/10/14

Recently I purchased a three diamond pendant in white gold from PrimeStyle as a gift for my god-daughter's graduation. The 18k white gold has no discoloration and the diamonds all appear to be what I ordered. The 16” white gold chain is perfectly fine as well and hangs at just the right length for the size of the pendant. Ordering was easy and though there was a little confusion with the delivery (I was away and got the notice, but misunderstood it and thought it had been sent back; this was all my error) it all went fine.

4/8/14

Purchased: 1.8 carat round cut eternity band. When: January. Paid: $1190. Bought the yellow gold eternity band which has round diamonds all the way around on two tiers basically. The ring looks like a vintage band to me, which is what I was originally looking for but couldn't find. Band is very solid and on the thick side so it looks substantial. Diamonds seem to be of good quality and have a good sparkle to them. My only complaint is that I get soap stuck in the ring if I don't rinse my hands well. Shipping was quick. Would recommend.

4/5/14

I was recommended to try primestyle by a friend of mine, who purchased a pair of diamond earrings and told me his experiences had been very good. I was a little worried in the first place because that prices are so low but then I discovered that you can pay using PayPal. Now unless you are familiar with PayPal you will not know how useful that is, but basically it’s almost impossible to get ripped off by anybody who accepts PayPal, so I was quite happy to place an order with them use PayPal and rest assured that if I had any problems I could get a refund through PayPal. Fortunately that was not necessary - the earrings I ordered were exactly as described, and arrived on time.

4/4/14

Extremely professional company to deal with. I must admit I was a little worried to the low prices mean poor quality service, but this was simply not true. I contacted their telephone help desk before ordering and was pleasantly surprised to discover that the person who answered the phone was very knowledgeable and helpful. Making a decision over which diamond to buy is not always easy, especially if you’re not very familiar with the products, but the person I spoke to – a gentleman called David – helped me to make a decision without any high-pressure sales techniques and the ring I decided on was delivered to me within a few days. Whether you’re looking for a diamond engagement ring, as I was, or some other piece of diamond jewelry, I can honestly say that primestyle delivers.

4/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE YOUR DIAMONDS YELLOW! They only offer yellow or gold colored diamonds none are colorless or near colorless. I-J are gold and G-H are yellow. Please trust the bad reviews.

4/2/14

I picked up a fantastic bargain from primestyle’s clearance section and have nothing but good things to say about them. I’m assuming that the products in the clearance section are unwanted orders or returns, but the prices are ridiculous - I picked up a pair of diamond earring studs for less than $350. I had seen exactly the same type of earrings in a jewelry store in the mall for over $1500. So I was able to surprise my wife, and she still thinks I’ve managed to find 1500 bucks from somewhere. So maybe she’ll have let me have that jet ski after all. Thanks a bunch primestyle. :D

3/31/14

All in all a very pleasant experience. Although I’m a little dubious as to whether or not the quality is as described. Having said that – I’m not really sure I understand the differences between the various qualities, so that might be just me. I’m a little ignorant when it comes to diamonds, so it may just be that I’ve misunderstood. Certainly my wife is very pleased with the pendant I just purchased and at the end of the day it’s far more important that she is satisfied, so I can definitely rate primestyle well.

3/30/14

I have used primestyle three times now, and although the customer service is good, the prices are better. This is probably the best reason to use primestyle, because you can actually save quite a lot of money buying jewelry from them rather than through normal retail outlets – whether on – or off line. I would use them again, which is as good a recommendation is you can give I suppose.

3/29/14

The two wedding bands we ordered were exactly what we expected.They were simple 14k gold bands with a single diamond in each so weren’t anything overly complicated I guess. I’m totally happy with the service we received and had some piece of mind knowing they come with a warranty (though haven’t had to use it yet so I can’t comment on the quality and service there). They came with appraisal certificates. They also came when PrimeStyle said they would. Kind of important when you’re ordering for a big ocassion like a wedding!!!

3/26/14

No complaints, everything went according to plan, the quality of the ring was as promised and it arrived in time. The customer service was good, although I think they are somewhat limited in the choices they offer but apart from that – a good experience all round. I can certainly say that I’ll be using them in the future.

3/26/14

I have to say I was a little surprised when my boyfriend presented me with a beautiful pair of pendant earrings. In fact – I could hardly believe he managed to pick them himself. Eventually he fessed up and admitted that the customer service desk at primestyle had suggested these once he told them how much he had to spend. Nevertheless I have to give my boyfriend credit, because there is absolutely no way he could have done it without them so – thank you primestyle – I will let him shop there again!

3/25/14

Ordered the C pendant with a chain for my aunt (named Claire) for her birthday in yellow gold. Must say I am impressed with the service at PRimestyle because apparently there was some confusion with the gold (I changed my mind after I’d placed the order) and someone actually called me to confirm which gold I wanted (white or yellow). I appreciated that someone took the initiative to get in touch with me rather than guess. My aunt was really happy with the necklace and wears it all the time.

3/23/14

I helped my soon to be brother in law buy my sisters engagement ring. We chose a 1 carat ascher cut halo ring in platinum. It is stunning. The diamond is as promised VS1-VS2 (took it in for an appraisal before he gave it to her) and she’s super happy with it and especially happy it’s a Conflict-Free Diamond. I was worried it would swing around on her finger but it doesn’t at all.

3/21/14

I bought a pair of white gold diamond studs but decided to exchange them for a bigger pair. I read elsewhere that some people have had problems sending stuff back but I had no problem whatsoever sending these back and upgrading and I’m really glad I did. The service was professional and they sent the new ones out quick. The new ones are just what I wanted.

3/17/14

My husband ordered my engagement ring through them in 2010. There site is real fast to tout LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! One of the reasons we went through them. We also ordered my wedding band through them. My engagement ring has a stone fall out twice, I have had to get it put back in. I did it here locally where I live because I didn't want to be with out my ring. Then recently me head diamond got a huge crack in it and I contacted them, They told me all the warranty meant was that we could buy the diamond at 50% below the retail price:( And that I was going to have to pay to get my ring recast so that the diamonds would stop falling out. It was going to cost me $1,250.00 to get my ring fixed and it would not have a warranty then either. I took it to my local jewelry that I do business with and he sad that it was a low grade diamond, and they would change the head stone out for me and I could trade my it in towards a new diamond, I thought it over and talked to my husband and we decided to do that so this weekend Jensen Jewelers had a diamond show and my husband and I went they took my head stone as a trade in they are recasting my engagement ring and I will have a REAL LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!! If my stone falls out they will replace it no questions asked. All of that and it was $2,000.00 out the door, a little bit more than Prime Style however it was worth the peace of mind getting a real warranty, plus I bought an additional insurance policy with it for the Prime style diamonds. My wedding band is still holding up. I had the jewelry check all the diamonds and they are low grade diamonds but if someone is not a jeweler than they won't notice. So be careful and if you do make a purchase know it won't have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

3/15/14

I purchased a wedding ring with 0.9 carat of diamond. The ring from Primestyle was much cheaper than what I could buy locally in Australia. I ordered diamond colour I-J however the diamonds in the ring are very clearly yellow and not I-J. Unfortunately given the cost of the ring it isn't going to be worth paying for an evaluation and postage back to the USA, just disappointed and wouldn't recommend.

3/11/14

One issue I had with this company was longer than quoted delivery time by almost a week, but apart from that generally a good experience. The customer service is very helpful, their prices are good and the quality of the merchandise impeccable. If it hadn’t been for that poor delivery I would’ve rated this company – primestyle – the maximum, but that really annoyed me so I can’t.

3/10/14

Okay, I will be the first to admit that me and the Missus are not exactly Richard Burton and Liz Taylor, but when I buy diamonds [which is not very often] I buy them for the same reason Burton did, and expect not only a nice piece of jewelry for my wife, but a diamond that will hold its value. That’s one of the great things about buying from this company, because you save so much buying direct from the manufacturer the diamonds will always hold the value. The last one I bought was a beautiful one carat diamond solitaire, and even my local jewelry store valued at almost double what I paid for him it. Great value for money always.

3/7/14

If you’re looking for a place to buy cheap diamond jewelry, then I suggest you take a look at this Company. According to their sales pitch the reason that so much less expensive than anybody else is because they actually manufacture the jewelry themselves, which means that cutting out the middleman saves you 50 to 78% off retail - seems a lot, but I understand it’s about the right markup a retail outlet would make on diamond jewelry. I have used them three times now, each time buying a different product and each time having a good experience. They get the highest rating I can give.

3/3/14

I have had a very disappointing experience with my ring purchase from PrimeStyle that I would like to share with consumers.
I had ordered a ring and was told that it would be 3-4 days to have it delivered to me. The payment for the ring was taken out of my account that same day that I placed my order, February 4. The ring did not arrive until 8 days later. When the ring did arrive it was extremely flawed with low quality yellow stones, grade K-M and gold which has fractures in many areas creating a number of points where breakage was inevitable. This I was able to see under a simple jewelers loop.
I returned the ring the same day overnight ($ 75) cost incurred by me, shipping with insurance, which PrimeStyle required. I also called and informed them of the reason for the return.
The ring was received back in New York on February 13 and I did not hear from the company until February 20, to verify return and discuss replacement. I ordered a new ring that day, requesting better quality stones H-I and to have one of the sales managers, David, examine the ring prior to shipping.
This entire process took an additional 7 days and additional $ 275 to complete.
The ring was shipped back to me 2 day air (4 days over the weekend) and arrived Monday March 3 in the afternoon, for a total order time of 28 days or 24 days more than what was initially promised and $ 275 in additional incurred costs. Upon receipt of the ring, there is a crack in one of the prongs holding the center stone and two of the side stones have chips, there are two stones that are yellow in color, the additional 12 are white, I paid additional money to have matched H-I color. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
Remember “You get what you pay for”. “Buyer Beware”!
LH/Minnesota

3/1/14

Not quite up to De Beers standard, but let’s face it, when you are saving $3000 on a $5000 ring you don’t expect it to be made by famous designers – do you? All in all this company does exactly what they say they going to do and sell good quality discount diamond jewelry, by cutting out the middleman. I have ordered several items from them and always been very satisfied with both the quality of the product and customer service in fact I’m surprised at just how good the customer services considering the low prices. I’ve always found, when using other companies, that if the price is low there was no customer service involved, but the opposite is true with primestyle – their customer service is second to none, and whenever I’ve spoken to anybody in their customer service department always been impressed with the level of knowledge and understanding of the product range. I have nothing bad to say about them, which – for me – is somewhat unusual.

The Best Diamond Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber