US Government's NSF

7000 Kennedy Boulevard East, suite M-2
Guttenberg, New Jersey 07093
Tel: 212.302.3377
sales@primestyle.com
$30 Off Apply for orders $500+ (coupon: PS109)
Claim Deal

129 Reviews for PrimeStyle

Review Highlights

Next day we tried to get in touch with Primestyle....

It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings.

I was surprised by my fiance purchasing my wedding band from this site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/17/14

I ordered a pair of diamond stud earrings, a tennis bracelet and a pendant from Primestyle. Everything was shipped together, I got them all in 6 days and I'm pleased with the quality. My house was burgled about 5 months ago and these were all bought to replace some of what was stolen. I am getting them assessed for insurance purposes this week but would say they're all of about the same quality as indicated in the website. Will know for sure when I get the valuation.

6/30/14

If only all online sellers were like this, there’d be a lot more trust and faith in buying things off the Internet. I live in France and there is a general mistrust of online sellers in France, but the prices that primestyle offer when compared to local jewelry stores, even including the sales tax you have to pay, I felt it was worth the risk to trying them when I needed a present for my girlfriend. It turned out to be not a risk at all, and after speaking to the customer service department, I found exactly what I needed and had it shipped straight away. The prices are very low and I’m still surprised that they managed to offer free shipping. Great value for money, great customer service.

6/13/14

Ordered - - tourmaline eternity band 1.5 carets. The ring I bought was a one of a kind one. It is really gorgeous with the difference between the turmaline and white gold band. So pretty. It was 590 dollars and I paid with visa. No probs with the ordering or delivery except that my card was rejected the first time and I had to call my bank to get them to ok a big purchase after that was fine. The ring came from fedex. I don't have any complaints.

5/27/14

Great service, low prices, sloppy delivery system. I guess you can’t make too many complaints about the poor ordering system when the prices are this low. I don’t know what happened to my order exactly but it was almost a week late. Fortunately I had ordered plenty of time, and I suggest that if you use these guys you do the same if my delivery experience is anything to go by. Having said that when I found him with a problem they take care of the matter straightaway, and when the ring arrived, the quality and price was perfect so – you can’t have everything I suppose. I still recommend them, just make sure you order in plenty of time.

5/27/14

Man, was I glad I found primestyle when I did. I had just about summoned up the courage to ask my girlfriend to marry me, and spent weeks looking into buying a diamond engagement ring. Unfortunately, most of the information I found was not clear, and when I asked for advice in the jewelry store in my local mall, I was treated like garbage. I think that may have had something to do with the amount of money I had to spend. Or it may be that I just didn’t know what I was looking for. Then I came across primestyle’s education and information pages. I don’t know what it was exactly but the way they were written just seemed to make sense to me, when everything else I read before that just seemed to be a blur of complicated sentences that did not fit together. After reading through their education pages, I had a much better idea of what I might need and, most importantly, what I might be able to afford. So I contacted their customer service people through their email contact and was very happy with the response I got. Although I was still a little unsure of exactly what I was looking for, that customer service rep provided me with the rest of the information I needed to make a decision. So I ordered and paid for the ring I had chosen, and waited for the right time to present it to my girlfriend. I took her out to a fancy restaurant, asked the maître d’ to bring the ring out with dessert, and he did so. The restaurant even gave us a free bottle of champagne. Thank God my girlfriend said “yes,” as soon as she saw the ring. It is hard to say how much of her answer was based on the ring, but I will always be eternally grateful for the help I received in choosing that ring. I couldn’t have done it without God’s blessing and the helpful customer service center at primestyle. I don’t usually take the trouble to write reviews like this, but I am so over the moon at the moment I thought it would be a great idea to show my thanks. My fiancé loves her new ring and takes great pleasure in showing it off at work. Now all I need to do is sit back and let her plan the wedding. Thankfully, her father is a forward thinker and already has the money for the wedding laid away, and her two sisters are only too pleased to get involved with the planning. Really – if you’re having trouble deciding on what diamond ring to buy – go check out the education pages on this website. They were a great help to me, and made me much more confident after I had read them.

5/24/14

I have purchased several items from this company over the last few months, and I was a little surprised to discover a few “negative Nelly,” reviews here [although not very many] because every time I have bought anything my experiences have been nothing but positive. I suppose, no matter how hard the company tries, they are always likely to fall short of some people’s requirements. As they say – you can’t please all the people all the time. I would definitely recommend them, for the following reasons:

One. They are considerably less expensive than almost any other jewelry supplier I’ve come across. I would hazard a guess that I saved about 60% of the cost of the earrings I bought recently by buying them from primestyle. That is not to say that you could save 60% on everything you buy – at least I don’t think so – but I spent a long time researching prices before finally deciding to buy here. I really don’t know any other companies that are capable of offering the sort of discounts the primestyle can provide. And it is easy enough to go and do your own research – all you need to do is make a note of the products that you are interested in, and specifically make notes of the carat weight, cut, clarity and quality. Then go as into a mall or jewelry store in the high Street, and make a comparison. It’s not rocket science.

Two. Their customer service is comparable to just about anything I’ve ever come across. Not only do they have an online helpline, they respond to email queries very, very quickly. The one time I did have a problem, when I contacted them, they found a solution almost immediately, and it turned out to be the shippers that were at fault: somehow somebody had mistakenly entered the wrong tracking number into the system, and my package went missing. The customer service center at primestyle found the problem immediately, dealt with it, and I had my delivery almost as quickly as if there had been no mistake.

Three. They offer a fantastic lifetime warranty, guaranteeing anything you buy from them is genuine, authentic and of the same quality and value as they represented it to you at the time of purchase. So – as always you done your research properly you only have yourself to blame if you end up overpaying for something. And, as I mentioned in my first point, it is easy enough to do the research for yourself.

I have had very good experiences using this company, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anybody else. The best thing to do is see how many positive reviews they have gotten, and make your own decision.

5/23/14

I have no problem recommending prime style to anybody who is reading this. I did a lot of research before buying a pair of stud diamond earrings for my girlfriend and I can tell you that prime style offers far and away the best value for money of any jewelry site online. I very carefully compared prices across numerous websites for similar products and primestyle was consistently lower priced than everybody else. I was looking for some gifts for family members and I have seven nieces to buy for. I have discovered that because they are of similar ages the easiest way to deal with possible arguments over who is the favorite is to buy them all the same thing. They also happen to have similar tastes so buying diamonds can get a little expensive if you’re not careful, with seven to buy. I found a pair similar to the pair I had bought my girlfriend, and that she had been so very pleased with them I felt comfortable buying seven slightly less expensive pairs for my nieces.Okay they’re not exactly massive diamonds, and perhaps the quality is not quite up to par but when you get a pair of earrings that would normally cost $1700 for $350, you shouldn’t expect the absolute best quality. And as most of my nieces are between 10 and 14 years old, the chances are half of them will be lost over the next year or so, so the last thing I would want to do it pay top dollar. Having already dealt with the company in the past, I was confident that I would get exactly what I was expecting and they would arrive quickly. This was indeed a case and within a week of ordering I received seven pairs of 0.25 carat diamond stud earrings in white gold via FedEx. The quality was absolutely as I expected, the presentation boxes were very nice and all of my nieces can now tell their friends that they have a pair of diamond earrings. How many will get lost by the end of the year is another question, but that’s what happens when you’ve got preteens and teenagers wearing jeweled. It’s unreasonable to expect kids not to lose the sort of things and I won’t be terribly upset if a few of them gone missing because I got such a great price on them. I’m always encouraged when I see that online businesses take advantage of becoming an accredited business and prime style is no exception they accept PayPal so you can always be sure you’ll be able to get your money back if you have a problem and they are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating.

5/19/14

Please don’t judge me, but primestyle just saved me from complete disaster. I know you are going to judge me when I tell you this, but I am asking you not to. The fact is I am married with a girlfriend on the side. See? I knew you would not be able to judge me. What happened was this: I bought my girlfriend a diamond pendant, and stupidly left the receipt in my jacket pocket. When my wife took the suit to the dry cleaners and cleaned out the pockets she found the receipt. She didn’t say anything but I’m sure this drew this conclusion myself when I realized she taken the suit to the dry cleaners. So, there I was in a position of needing to buy another diamond pendant to give to my wife so that she would not suspect anything. I was in a bit of a rush and on a business trip in Las Vegas, Nevada, so I decided to look on the Internet to see what I could find. Lo and behold I found this company called primestyle and they were selling almost exactly the pendant I had bought for my girlfriend, but for $3000 less!

I spoke to the customer service guy, explained the situation, and arranged with him to have the pendant delivered to m thane at my hotel room in Las Vegas. They made the pendant in two days and had it shipped to me on a one-day delivery system so I was able to return home with the pendant to give to my wife the following weekend as a “surprise present,” as for looking after the kids what was away on a business trip. I know you’re going to think very little of me for being such a loser, but I just don’t want to give up either my girlfriend or my wife and kids. I know I have only myself to blame for any situation like this but I’m glad I found primestyle, and persuaded them to help me out to the mess I’ve gotten myself in.

They really are a great company to deal with. Their customer service is very good, the quality and prices are excellent, him and they ship very very quickly if you ask them to, although I think this standard US shipping is a one-day ship so maybe you don’t need to ask for anything special. Despite my personal disasters being part of this particular review of your ignore that concentrate on the fact that this is a very good company to do business with. I certainly recommend them without reservation.

5/18/14

Good old American values is what you get at primestyle. Call me conservative if you will, but I thought the good old-fashioned “made in the USA,” combined with a layaway program was a thing of the past. Not so – primestyle manufactures and ships from the United States [New York city] and allows you that “throwback,” of a layaway program. I know, because I just bought my daughters a diamond pendant each and I used primestyle’s layaway program to afford them. The way it works is this: you pay a 20% deposit, then make payments over the next few months until the full amount is paid, and your price is locked in when you make the deposit so there’s no way they can increase the price as long as you pay the full amount within the time you agree to. Then when the full payment has been made, the jewelry is manufactured in their manufacturing facility [ it takes two or three days] and shipped to you overnight. Shipping is free if you live in the United States and I think they offer a 2 to 3 day shipping for international customers as well. So a few months before my daughters were coming to visit me in Florida where I have retired to, I placed an order with primestyle, made the 20% deposit is and then made two more payments as my pension is paid out monthly, and has two beautiful diamond pendants as gifts when they arrived. The pendants were exactly as I wanted, the prices were exceptionally low and I didn’t have to use my credit cards or go into debt to buy them. My girls are both very happy with their gifts and I managed to buy American. Overall I had a very good experience especially when I think about the fact that this is how it used to be with all retailers, but for some reason we seem to have gone away from that sort of personal attention and nowadays everybody seems to be in a rush, but I liked the old-fashioned touch. Of course this means that you need to plan ahead instead of just whipping out a credit card at the last moment, but as I am retired, I have plenty of time on my hands in between fishing trips. This was the first time my daughters had come to visit since my wife passed away last year and the pendants really made it a special occasion. Hopefully we will be able to make it a regular visit from now on.

5/16/14

I don’t usually bother with doing this sort of thing, but I have had such a good experience, that I felt it only fair to do so for once. The reason I say such a good experience, is because it was through my own mistake that I ended up with the wrong sort of bracelet because I had ordered a straight out diamond bracelet when in fact what my wife wanted was a tennis bracelet. I figured I had the right thing when I ordered the diamond bracelet but one of my wife’s friends told me where I’d gone wrong when I showed it to her. This was to be a surprise birthday gift from my wife and – as usual – I managed to mess it up and get the wrong thing. Fortunately primestyle have a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked. I spoke to their live help service, explained my mistake and arranged to return the wrong bracelet in exchange for the new one. The exchange went very simply, I sent the all price in fact, they sent me the new bracelet immediately, so I was able to give my wife exactly what she wanted on her birthday in time and she was never aware of my mistake..

The other thing is that not only was the customer service and no quibble money back guarantee really useful [plus the person I spoke to on the live help desk was very nice] but I also managed to get a really good deal on the price of the bracelet. I ended up buying a 1 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white gold which I would’ve paid more than $5000 for if I bought at retail price, but I ended up paying just over $1000 instead. I must admit that my business is not been doing terribly well lately, so being able to save more than $4000 was very important to me. Once again my wife was none the wiser and didn’t know how much money I spent. In fact she thinks she has a $5000 bracelet because that’s what the local jeweler appraised it as being worth for insurance purposes. I don’t know how the insurance company works these things out, but that would be the replacement cost I suppose.

So I have broken one of my usual rules in writing this review, but really feel it’s important to recommend people when you get service that is over and above the usual. In my own business I aim to look off to my customers to the best of my ability and is nice to find an American company with similar business ethics. I am a very satisfied customer.

5/15/14

How many times have you gone looking at diamond jewelry and gotten yourself all confused over the differences between the various diamonds? I have to say every time I looked I got more confused. I tried going to my local jewelry store in the mall and I managed to get myself even more confused, because I just didn’t understand why two half carat diamonds would be less expensive than one one carat diamond, and the girl in the jewelry store couldn’t explain it to me properly, so I ended up walking out without buying anything. Then I discovered primestyle and they have an interesting set of articles explaining the differences between cuts and why larger diamonds are more expensive than smaller ones even if the carat weight is the same. I don’t know whether it’s just the way the articles are written, but for some reason they clicked with me and I began to understand. It might be because I had plenty of time to sit and digest the information, but I decided to order a diamond pendant for my wife from them. As I usually like to buy from American companies, I was pleased to discover that they are based in the USA and actually make all the jewelry themselves, so not only were they very helpful in regard to educating me about diamonds, I was also able to buy American and save some money at the same time because their prices are far less expensive than I would’ve paid if I bought from the jewelry store. So I can absolutely recommend this company, and if you are not sure about the type of diamond you need, I suggest you go and check out their website and take a look at the information pages. My wife is extremely happy with the pendant that I ordered and I must say I’m very impressed with the standard of service because the pendant arrived within a couple of days and was exactly what I expected. I feel much more comfortable ordering diamond jewelry now that I understand why the prices are the way they are and how values are determined. Add to that the fact that I saved around $800 by buying direct from the makers and the fact that I was able to buy American and you can see why I’m so impressed. I know buying diamond jewelry is not something I do very often and I don’t know whether it is for you or not but if you have the same needs as I do then this is a good company for you to try. They also offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee so what’s to lose? Give them a try.

5/14/14

What we ended up buying was just under a carat diamond Princess Wedding set in white gold which we paid under $2000 for. When you consider the recommended retail price was nearly $10,000, that’s a saving of almost $8000, which went a long way towards paying for a honeymoon trip. It may sound shallow to think of it like that, but the last thing we wanted to do was start out our married life in financial difficulties. My wife is an orphan so there was no way her family was going to be up to pay for anything, so we needed to find the finances ourselves. You may not notice in your line of work, but money is tight at the moment so saving $8000 was a major coup.

The buying experience was very nice, and they have a very clean ordering system which is clear is exactly what you getting and when you’d likely to get it. We measured our ring sizes, placed the order on a Monday and were pleasantly surprised to get the rings delivered the following Thursday. I imagine this is something that they would usually hold in stock and I know some of the more esoteric arrangements and designs may have to be made to order, but ours was in stock and delivered ASAP.

I think the best thing about buying from an online retailer like this is the fact that you have so much choice, and I know that prime style make the jewelry themselves which is why they can sell it so cheaply compared to other people. We had foregone buying an engagement ring because we’d intended to buy a wedding set with diamonds and this was by far and away the best deal we saw for this type of ring with this quality of diamond. We just got back from a honeymoon in Hawaii and are looking forward to starting the rest of our lives together.

5/13/14

Any of you remember those advertisements for Carlsberg? “Probably the best lager in the world,” was the way it went and I feel like putting on my best movie trailer voice to call primestyle “probably the best diamond jewelry seller on the Internet,” because I just purchased a pair of diamond wedding sets and saved enough money to pay for my honeymoon just about. This is the first time I had ever bought any diamond jewelry as this is the first time I am getting married, and I suppose that’s the first time most people buy any diamond jewelry. We shopped around for quite a long time before finally settling on buying over the Internet instead of a jewelry store, and eventually settled on primestyle because they had so many good reviews when we looked into it.

5/10/14

2 weeks ago I bought my twin girls matching heart pendants (83329). The pendants have a diamond heart set in a gold circle. I paid just over $400 each. Each one comes with a free matching gold chain that is 16 inches.

The positives first...the girls both love the necklaces and wear them every day. I'm satisfied with both the necklace and the pendant. I initially thought that maybe I should have gone with a slightly smaller pendant but they both like the size and have actually paired the pendant with another pendant they had that match as well. So they have two pendants hanging on the chain and it looks rather cute and stylish; they added their own little touch.

After I initially found this pendant on the Primestyle website I comparison shopped to see what else might be out there near me. I found a lot of heart pendants but I kept coming back to this one because I like the heart in the circle. For some reason it made me think of Carrie from Sex in the City and both of my girls (and me) are huge fans of that show, especially the clothes and jewellery.

The negatives... one of my daughters has a little bit of a problem getting her clasp closed. It seems a little bit stiff but it's not something that keeps her from wearing it. She just has to work a little harder to get it on and off, though honestly she doesn't take it off that often so I'm not sure it's really an issue.

Shipping was free which is definitely a positive. I think for high dollar items it should be. The necklaces were delivered overnight and from the time I ordered them to the time I signed for them it was 4 days. Primestyle let me know when the item was shipped and I was able to track it which was helpful since I wanted them to be a surprise and both of my daughters were home, back from college at the time.

I do like that the jewellery was made in America and that they don't use blood diamonds. It was a little strange buying jewellery online – it's the first time I've ever done that – but it was not traumatic and as easy as buying a DVD or book. I've not had to return anything though so I cannot remark on that aspect.

5/9/14

I’m extremely pleased with the princess cut diamonds engagement ring I picked up from prime style. My girlfriend [soon-to-be wife] has made it plain that she wanted a princess cut diamonds engagement ring in yellow gold, unfortunately most of the jewelry stores where I live charge $3-$4000 for a 1 carat princess cut engagement ring. I managed to find one in primestyle’s clearance section for less than $700. I know maybe that is not the best reason to buy a ring from a particular company, but a friend had recommended them so I decided to give them a try.

I’m glad I tried it because the buying experience was extremely low-key and stress and hassle free. My fiancé is extremely happy also and at the end of the day that is far more important than anything else. The main thing is I managed to find this company all on my own, picked out a ring off through discussion with their custom service live chat and I really never felt either pressured or out of my depth. I must admit I don’t know a great deal of diamonds and it’s very nice to know that there’s some way you can go for advice who is not going to screw you to the wall on prices. The ring arrived in a beautiful presentation box, and arrived within just a few days. My fiancé doesn’t need to know what a bargain the ring was and I have to say it’s a pretty spectacular ring for the price.

The only sticking point is I might point the finger at is the fact that the ring looks a little more impressive on the website than it does in person. I’m glad I went for the 1.15 CT rainy instead of the 0.95 CT, because I think that’s a little more impressive than the smaller carat weight.

The ring does indeed look the same style and color as it does on the website and overall I’m very satisfied both the quality of the ring and the service I received from them. I guess the best recommendation I can give is to say that I will be going back there when it is time to buy the wedding rings. I know a lot of people are snobs when it comes to buying engagement rings, but for me the most important thing was the fact that I got looked after by the customer service department and and that I managed to buy exactly what my fiancé wanted without breaking the bank. So – if you’re on a budget and are not a snob about these things, I suggest you give them a try.

5/8/14

I haven't reviewed anything before so hopefully I will cover everything that will be helpful to other purchasers. I have bought things on the internet before but never jewellery. I bought a bracelet for myself that has 1.77 carats of diamonds and is white gold. It has a kind of staggered design for the diamond placement which I think looks very classy and less stuffy than regular diamond tennis bracelets (why are they called tennis bracelets anyway?!!).

It has SI1/SI2 diamonds which I can't see any imperfections in. Obviously there are some since they are SI2 and SI2 diamonds but I honestly can't see them. I have looked at the same grade of diamonds elsewhere in person and if they're in a ring with just one diamond or stud earrings I think the flaws are more noticeable. Because of the way these diamonds are set you can't see any flaws. The bracelet is pretty heavy I think because of the settings style and it feels good on. The closure is secure and I don't worry it might come undone.

I bought this on layaway which as helpful because the limit on my credit card wouldn't have covered the price of the bracelet $1260 give or take a few dollars. So I had to split it over two months. The first payment was 20 percent of the price and I had PrimeStyle call me so we could do the payment over the phone. Same with the second payment. I felt secure paying that way and it was all fine. Just a note, they don't ship the item you ordered until the final payment goes through so don't think you can get it right away. If you want it right away then hopefully you can put the whole thing on your credit card at one time. I guess it is worth mentioning that the first payment I made, I screwed up the number by switching two of them around. The nice lady called me back right away to let me know that something was off (she thought it was probably a numbers mixup) and we got it cleared up quickly. I guess that happens to other people to!!

My bracelet came about a week after my last payment was made. I am completely happy with it and will buy from PrimeStyle again when I need to buy jewellry in the future if they have what I'm looking for.

5/5/14

Approximately 3 weeks ago I bought a pair of 1.5 carat radiant cut diamond stud earrings from Primestyle. They're in yellow gold, 18 karat.

So far I'm completely happy with them, they are really beautiful and what I expected. I have another set of studs but they're much smaller and less sparkling. They were a gift and I would guess they are about .30 carat round cut. I'm not sure where my ex-boyfriend bought those, but I just really wanted a bigger pair that I can wear with pretty much everything. These ones I just bought from Primestyle are the perfect size, not too big and not too small and the radiant cut is one of my favorites because it really reflects light well so even if you end up with a small diamond it still sparkles. Luckily I didn't have to get small diamonds. I considered round cut diamonds but I think the radiant just looks so much classier and draws more attention because they are so sparkly. I have short, dark hair and they are really set off nicely.

I had actually initially ordered the 1 carat earrings (still in radiant cut) but sent them back after a day because I stupidly should have really ordered the bigger ones to begin with. I do like these bigger ones. Oprah had a pair years ago and she wore them a lot on her talk show and I always hoped I'd be able to afford a pair myself. The shipping was quick. I think I ordered the first pair and had them within 5 days. The second pair was the same I think. The return and the rebuying of the second pair were smooth. I'm sure they were happy I was upgrading and spending more money!

The backs are secure though I've added a little clear rubber thingy because I'm paranoid. It's clear and looks like a very tiny doughnut that slips in behind the back to make sure it doesn't accidentally get yanked off. I've lost so many pairs of earrings and those rubber back things just make me feel more secure. You can get these at places like Claires. They come about 20 to a pack and are a cheap insurance policy against having your earrings yanked off accidentally when you're taking a sweater off over your head or brushing your hair. Seriously I'm well acquainted with those scenarios.

5/4/14

Primestyle managed to get me out of a hole recently, so I’m going to give them a superb review. I had promised a subcontractor that I would provide a diamond pendant to all of his staff members for completion of a particular job on time. The subcontractor came through, did the work I needed and met the deadline with hours to spare so I was obliged to provide them with 15 diamond pendants of a particular shape. Unfortunately, the client – unbeknownst to me – was in financial difficulty and unable to pay the final invoice. So there I was faced with not only the issue of an unpaid invoice, but I had to pay my contractor and find 15 diamond pendants without putting myself in the same financial difficulties. I had originally budgeted $1700 apiece for these diamond pendants – so when you take into account the fact that I needed 15 of them, you don’t need to be a maths whiz kid to know that I was looking at taking a $25,000 hit on top of the unpaid invoice and original cost of the work. Enter primestyle to the rescue: I found the exact same pendants to the ones I’d originally budgeted for, negotiated a discount off of their already low prices and ended up paying just over $300 apiece for what was essentially the same product. Okay, okay the quality might be slightly lower than I had originally budgeted for , but the money I saved was so much it kept me out of trouble.

They managed to fulfill my order in just a few days, shipped to me overnight and I was able to keep my subcontractor happy and save face. I must admit I’ve learned some lessons here, not least of which is the fact that it is very easy to overpay for diamond jewelry. I feel like I’ve been rather naïve in the past, and the only reason I went looking to see if I can find less expensive jewelry was because I was in such a awkward situation. Lo and behold I saved about 80%, and I won’t be making that mistake in the future. The other lesson I learned is not to go promising somebody something without having been paid up front. Oh well, all’s fair in love and business I suppose. Either way I have no qualms or worries about recommending primestyle to anybody who might be reading this. I’m sure it is highly unlikely that anybody will put themselves in the same position as I put myself in, but if you are looking for inexpensive diamond jewelry, this is the place to go. I’m still kicking myself for the amount of money I wasted in the past, but I had simply never heard about this company before.

5/3/14

I bought my wife's engagement ring from Primestyle six months ago. As I knew absolutely ZERO about jewelry and even less about what women want, the staff at Primestyle really came through with information for me. The guides on their site about diamonds were a good first step for me but I still had a lot of questions. Was clarity more important than color? Do women really just want a honking huge diamond and don't care as much about the clarity? My wife has to wear gloves all day at work and doesn't like rings that stick out because the gloves get caught on them. I had to find a ring that didn't have a high setting or a setting that has pointy prong things. But at the same time she pays attention to the shininess of other womens rings so that was a factor. Seriously, I struggled to decide what was most important. But I feel like I got pretty solid advice and direction from this company. They didn't automatically try to up sell me to some stupidly expensive ring that I can't really afford. I did talk to my girlfriend's friends too and found out more about what she wanted (apparently women talk about this stuff ) so that was also a good move on my part because what I was going to buy first was definitely not what I ended up getting.

Because I kind of had to make a decision quickly about the ring I found the money back warranty helpful in smoothing out any buyers remorse just in case it wasn't in person what it looked like on the website. The ring was fine though and about 2 days after I got it I proposed to her.

One note on their website, there's a section in there about measuring your woman's finger without her realizing it. It makes no sense so don't expect much there. Something about using a string, but how do you get it on her finger without her knowing?!! Luckily her sister knows she wears the same size ring and was able to tell me to order a 4.5.

If I had it do do over again, maybe I would have gone with a slightly bigger diamond but for the most part I think I would have not done anything different because my wife was happy with the ring and hasn't taken it off. Though she is pregnant so maybe she can't? :)

4/30/14

" I don’t usually take the trouble to write reviews about websites where I bought things, but in this case I am making an exception because of the wonderful experience I had there. I know absolutely nothing about jewelry – well almost nothing – and when I came across primestyle I took a look at their learning Center and discovered everything I needed to know about choosing a diamond. Now I know all the different cuts, how to determine the quality and clarity, and which types of diamonds go best in which types of settings. Once I had read through all the information in the learning Center, I contacted the customer service department [they have an online “live,” help service] and they helped me decide exactly which diamond bracelet was right for my wife. It’s almost hard to believe just exactly how many different styles and types there are to choose from. I ended up buying a 4 carat 14 karat and white gold bracelet. The price I paid was around $2000, which when you consider the normal retail price is nearly $10,000, I think I got a great bargain. I took it into my local jewelry store to be appraised for insurance purposes and they valued it at more than double what I paid for it.

Obviously, if you’re an expert, or have purchased lots of diamonds in the past, you may not find that you need to be educated. I did, and the main reason I bought from prime style [apart from the fantastic price] was how useful I found the information and how helpful their live help turned out to be. They delivered as promised, the price that was as described, and it was appraised at well over the price I paid, so I can’t really make any complaints. I think perhaps that’s you might get slightly better quality from one of the big retailers, but it’s hard to justify that when you may end up paying in my case an extra $8000. I don’t honestly think I would’ve got five times the quality if I’d paid five times the price. The little lady is very happy, and the bracelet goes really well – and this is why I needed some advice from the live help chat – with the red dress I wanted it to go with. It’s very easy to buy the wrong shape, wrong color, or wrong design. I wanted a traditional, old-fashioned designed to go with a traditional, old-fashioned dress. That is exactly what I got, and I will have no problem recommending this company to anybody else. Highly recommended!

4/28/14

"I got an emerald and diamond bracelet for my birthday this week and thought I should write a review because my girlfriend can't figure out how to do it herself on the computer.

I didn't order it so I cannot comment on this part of the experience, but the bracelet was here on time for my birthday and my girlfriend was able to give it to me in a really romantic way while we were on a little mini vacation for the weekend in Las Vegas. It's our 5th anniversary so she wanted to get me something memorable until we are able to get married. It is my birthstone so that is a plus, but also, the stones are a nice shade of green, all the same color and seem well set. There are a lot of emeralds in this bracelet so it would be easy to spot a few that don't really match in color, but that is not an issue here. They are all round cut and set into yellow gold. The way they are set, a lot of light gets through them so they really shine nicely. I like how substantial the gold is... it looks expensive but I don’t know how much it was. I usually wear just plain yellow gold and have never been a huge fan of colorful or garish jewellery. However, I have a pair of heirloom emerald and diamond earrings I got from my grandma and this bracelet looks really great with them.

The latch seems secure and I don't worry about it busting open or anything. It is a tiny bit big on my wrist but I have freakishly tiny wrists so that's not really a complaint about the product. I think it's possible to send it back for resizing if I think it's necessary but so far I don't think that will be necessary. Though I would think a local jeweller could resize it because a couple of the stones and their settings would just need to be removed.

She's not very good with computers but my girlfriend said she didn't have any problems ordering. I'm not sure how she found the website but I think it was through google. I don't actually know how much she paid for the bracelet because she doesn't want me to go look but she's very frugal and would have shopped around for sure first before buying. ‚Äč
"

4/24/14

Probably the best place to buy discount diamond jewelry on the Internet. I know that is a bold statement, but as a medium sized business owner with many customers and suppliers, not to mention staff and family members to look after, I speak from experience. I tend to give jewelry as gifts quite often, and over the last 10 years I’ve used many different jewelry suppliers including primestyle. As far as “bang for the buck,” goes primestyle is hands-down the best available. I have ordered gifts for customers and staff from them many times over the years and every time the gifts have been exactly as described and considerably less expensive than the competition. As an example, I recently presented four of my female staff members with a pair of three stone diamond earrings. Nothing too over the top, but very nice and just over half a carat each. I ended up paying $600 apiece, and the best price I could have gone anywhere else - even with a discount was $1600 each. Now it doesn’t take a genius to work out that that saved me $4000, and that is only on one order. As I order at least four times year as quarterly gifts to my best-performing staff, I save around $15-$20,000 every year just in buying gifts for my staff. When I take into consideration gifts for customers and family members I am looking at the yearly saving of around $80,000. Now I don’t know your financial situation, but in my world $80,000 is a lot of money. Not only that, the staff at primestyle are more than happy, willing and able to come up with interesting new designs off-the-cuff as needed; expedite shipping when I forgot to order on time; and generally offer as much help as was needed. I honestly don’t have a bad word to say about the company – in the entire time of doing business with them I have only been disappointed once, and the problem was resolved as soon as I contacted them. Not only that but they sense the replacement jewelry before I had even returned the ones that needed to go back. Now, it may be that that’s is because I’m a regular customer, but other people I know who have dealt with primestyle have told me they have had similar experiences. All in all a very good customer service. Combine that with excellent pricing and, I have no hesitation recommending them.

4/22/14

Fan – bloody – tastic customer service as far as I’m concerned, and considering they shipped from the USA to Australia it arrived extremely quickly. I guess it’s a sales taxes in Oz, combined with the fact that these guys will actually make the jewelry themselves, but I swear I paid less than half what I would have paid if I had ordered it from an Australian seller. Credit where credit is due is my motto, and this is a bonzer company to deal with.

4/21/14

I usually hate buying jewelry, because I really don’t know anything about diamonds and am always worried I’m going to buy the wrong thing. But I may have to change my mind now that I have found prime style. I wasted at least 40 minutes of their customer service reps time, but at the end of the call I have found exactly what I wanted to place an order and two days later it arrived. It’s really good to find a US-based company that actually follows through on the customer service. I guess it’s the financial crisis or something but everybody seems to be cutting back in the first thing that goes seems to be the customer service department. Not the case with prime style, and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

4/21/14

Like em! Not much else to say really. Primestyle sell diamond jewelry at a substantial discount, and their customer service doesn’t suck. I say that because my previous experience of dealing with any jewelry sellers is that they tend to look down on me because I’m not buying at the high-end of the price range. I didn’t get that with prime style, which was a breath of fresh air.

4/19/14

I discovered this website recently when I needed to buy my youngest niece a birthday present. For some reason [I guess because her parents are religious] she decided she wanted a cross shaped pendant. Thankfully I found prime style in time, because those pendants can be extremely expensive. I ended up buying from primestyle because – well not to put too fine a point on it – they were considerably cheaper than anywhere else. I don’t only base my decision on price, and after contacting their customer service I was also pleased with the quality of knowledge and services that they provided. I will be using them again, and I can’t give any more recommendation than that.

4/18/14

I think it is awesome that I finally found a jewelry maker based in the USA who charges a reasonable price for their diamond jewelry. When you look at it pragmatically, a diamond is a diamond is a diamond and the fact is this company sells almost exactly the same jewelry as everybody else but charges considerably less for it I just bought my girlfriend a diamond pendant, and paid him almost $1500 less than if I had bought the same thing at the mall the packet arrived within two days and I’m still excited about the fact that the US-based jewelry maker with reasonable prices.

4/13/14

I purchased a ring and the specifications said G-H which should be white to the naked eye. It had a definite yellow look to it. I had it valued, it was neither the 1ct weight the certificate quoted or the G-H classification stated. The jewellery valuer told me it was .8 ct and K-L . I would not buy from this site again.

4/11/14

Wow! Seriously impressed with this Internet company – not only was the customer service excellent, the quality of the jewelry was extremely high. I was recommended primestyle by a pal, and I’m glad she did so. I don’t often have a need to buy jewelry, but now I found this company I know where to go in future.

4/10/14

Recently I purchased a three diamond pendant in white gold from PrimeStyle as a gift for my god-daughter's graduation. The 18k white gold has no discoloration and the diamonds all appear to be what I ordered. The 16” white gold chain is perfectly fine as well and hangs at just the right length for the size of the pendant. Ordering was easy and though there was a little confusion with the delivery (I was away and got the notice, but misunderstood it and thought it had been sent back; this was all my error) it all went fine.

4/8/14

Purchased: 1.8 carat round cut eternity band. When: January. Paid: $1190. Bought the yellow gold eternity band which has round diamonds all the way around on two tiers basically. The ring looks like a vintage band to me, which is what I was originally looking for but couldn't find. Band is very solid and on the thick side so it looks substantial. Diamonds seem to be of good quality and have a good sparkle to them. My only complaint is that I get soap stuck in the ring if I don't rinse my hands well. Shipping was quick. Would recommend.

4/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE YOUR DIAMONDS YELLOW! They only offer yellow or gold colored diamonds none are colorless or near colorless. I-J are gold and G-H are yellow. Please trust the bad reviews.

4/3/14

A great company to deal with, especially if you’re on a budget. I had spent the previous two weeks looking for a diamond engagement ring from my girlfriend before I asked her to marry me, and was beginning to despair of finding anything pretty and affordable. Then I found primestyle, spoke with a guy called David over their helpline – it’s a free phone call if you are in the US, I don’t know about other countries, but he was very helpful and before I knew it I was ready to order the ring. It arrived two days later and now I’m eagerly anticipating the right moment to ask her to marry me. The ring looks fantastic and way better than anything I might’ve been able to afford from the local jewelry stores – so wish me luck!

4/2/14

I picked up a fantastic bargain from primestyle’s clearance section and have nothing but good things to say about them. I’m assuming that the products in the clearance section are unwanted orders or returns, but the prices are ridiculous - I picked up a pair of diamond earring studs for less than $350. I had seen exactly the same type of earrings in a jewelry store in the mall for over $1500. So I was able to surprise my wife, and she still thinks I’ve managed to find 1500 bucks from somewhere. So maybe she’ll have let me have that jet ski after all. Thanks a bunch primestyle. :D

4/1/14

Nice, easy to use ordering system with a clean interface. I found exactly what I wanted to place the order and check out within a few minutes. As I live in the states, I was entitled to free overnight shipping, and true to their word the pendant I ordered arrived the following day. Sadly, I had been in a bit of a rush, and ordered the wrong color gold. No worries – prime style offer a 30 day money back guarantee – so I returned the pendant, ordered the correct color [white instead of yellow gold] and received my delivery well in time for my girlfriend’s birthday present. So although I won’t say they are foolproof, especially when the fool orders the wrong thing, but they are as close to it as you can get. 10 out of 10 as far as I’m concerned.

3/31/14

All in all a very pleasant experience. Although I’m a little dubious as to whether or not the quality is as described. Having said that – I’m not really sure I understand the differences between the various qualities, so that might be just me. I’m a little ignorant when it comes to diamonds, so it may just be that I’ve misunderstood. Certainly my wife is very pleased with the pendant I just purchased and at the end of the day it’s far more important that she is satisfied, so I can definitely rate primestyle well.

3/30/14

I have used primestyle three times now, and although the customer service is good, the prices are better. This is probably the best reason to use primestyle, because you can actually save quite a lot of money buying jewelry from them rather than through normal retail outlets – whether on – or off line. I would use them again, which is as good a recommendation is you can give I suppose.

3/27/14

I have to say, that I’m very glad I found primestyle, because I’ve been thrashing around the high street looking for a gift for my fiancé and failed to find anything sensibly priced. She loves diamonds, and I wish I had found prime style before I had bought her engagement ring, because I could have saved myself a chunk of change. Oh well – c’est la vie as they say – and I found them in time to buy a pair of diamond earrings for her birthday. Great customer service and low prices means I’ll be going there again.

3/25/14

Ordered the C pendant with a chain for my aunt (named Claire) for her birthday in yellow gold. Must say I am impressed with the service at PRimestyle because apparently there was some confusion with the gold (I changed my mind after I’d placed the order) and someone actually called me to confirm which gold I wanted (white or yellow). I appreciated that someone took the initiative to get in touch with me rather than guess. My aunt was really happy with the necklace and wears it all the time.

3/23/14

I helped my soon to be brother in law buy my sisters engagement ring. We chose a 1 carat ascher cut halo ring in platinum. It is stunning. The diamond is as promised VS1-VS2 (took it in for an appraisal before he gave it to her) and she’s super happy with it and especially happy it’s a Conflict-Free Diamond. I was worried it would swing around on her finger but it doesn’t at all.

3/21/14

I bought a pair of white gold diamond studs but decided to exchange them for a bigger pair. I read elsewhere that some people have had problems sending stuff back but I had no problem whatsoever sending these back and upgrading and I’m really glad I did. The service was professional and they sent the new ones out quick. The new ones are just what I wanted.

3/17/14

My husband ordered my engagement ring through them in 2010. There site is real fast to tout LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! One of the reasons we went through them. We also ordered my wedding band through them. My engagement ring has a stone fall out twice, I have had to get it put back in. I did it here locally where I live because I didn't want to be with out my ring. Then recently me head diamond got a huge crack in it and I contacted them, They told me all the warranty meant was that we could buy the diamond at 50% below the retail price:( And that I was going to have to pay to get my ring recast so that the diamonds would stop falling out. It was going to cost me $1,250.00 to get my ring fixed and it would not have a warranty then either. I took it to my local jewelry that I do business with and he sad that it was a low grade diamond, and they would change the head stone out for me and I could trade my it in towards a new diamond, I thought it over and talked to my husband and we decided to do that so this weekend Jensen Jewelers had a diamond show and my husband and I went they took my head stone as a trade in they are recasting my engagement ring and I will have a REAL LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!! If my stone falls out they will replace it no questions asked. All of that and it was $2,000.00 out the door, a little bit more than Prime Style however it was worth the peace of mind getting a real warranty, plus I bought an additional insurance policy with it for the Prime style diamonds. My wedding band is still holding up. I had the jewelry check all the diamonds and they are low grade diamonds but if someone is not a jeweler than they won't notice. So be careful and if you do make a purchase know it won't have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

3/15/14

I purchased a wedding ring with 0.9 carat of diamond. The ring from Primestyle was much cheaper than what I could buy locally in Australia. I ordered diamond colour I-J however the diamonds in the ring are very clearly yellow and not I-J. Unfortunately given the cost of the ring it isn't going to be worth paying for an evaluation and postage back to the USA, just disappointed and wouldn't recommend.

3/14/14

I recently ordered a white gold 1.5 cerat eternity band that has pink saphires and diamonds. I called in my order and was told it would be made and then delivered within 3 business days. No problems tracking the order once it was sent and it was delivered by FedEx with a week of me ordering it. I think my husband will appreciate that I did his shopping for my anniversary present :)"

3/13/14

Used PrimeStyle for a band and setting for a stone I already had. When my husband and I visited Africa several years ago we bought a really good quality ruby. I decided that for our anniversary it would be nice to have it set (finally!!!). I chose a thick platinum band and had it mounted locally because I was too nervous to send the ruby anywhere. The whole thing together looks just gorgeous – I'm glad I went with platinum instead of white gold because the weight is nicer I think. The band came on time (ok, one day later than I expected) and the communication was good all the way through. Would recommend them.

3/12/14

Bought an engagement ring from Primestyle. It's a three diamond ring in 18k white gold and with Emerald cut diamonds. I used the layaway at Primestyle which worked out good for me. 20% down and then I paid in 3 more payments. Was supposed to be 2 more payments but I wasn't going to be able to do that for various financial reasons. They were cool about me stretching the payments out a little and I do thank them for that. My fiancee was really happy with the ring.

3/8/14

What a fantastic resource for those of us know nothing about Diamonds, or even how to go about choosing what to look for. My first port of call had been a couple of the high Street jewelry stores including Zales, where I had been treated like the proverbial leper. They could hardly wait to usher me out the door clutching a couple of sales pamphlets which told me next to nothing. Then somebody recommended I take a look at the prime style “education center,” and I was able to learn everything I needed to make an informed decision. I contacted the sales department, told him what I wanted and in under a week I’d received the diamond earrings I wanted for my wife. 10 out of 10 as far as I’m concerned.

3/3/14

I have had a very disappointing experience with my ring purchase from PrimeStyle that I would like to share with consumers.
I had ordered a ring and was told that it would be 3-4 days to have it delivered to me. The payment for the ring was taken out of my account that same day that I placed my order, February 4. The ring did not arrive until 8 days later. When the ring did arrive it was extremely flawed with low quality yellow stones, grade K-M and gold which has fractures in many areas creating a number of points where breakage was inevitable. This I was able to see under a simple jewelers loop.
I returned the ring the same day overnight ($ 75) cost incurred by me, shipping with insurance, which PrimeStyle required. I also called and informed them of the reason for the return.
The ring was received back in New York on February 13 and I did not hear from the company until February 20, to verify return and discuss replacement. I ordered a new ring that day, requesting better quality stones H-I and to have one of the sales managers, David, examine the ring prior to shipping.
This entire process took an additional 7 days and additional $ 275 to complete.
The ring was shipped back to me 2 day air (4 days over the weekend) and arrived Monday March 3 in the afternoon, for a total order time of 28 days or 24 days more than what was initially promised and $ 275 in additional incurred costs. Upon receipt of the ring, there is a crack in one of the prongs holding the center stone and two of the side stones have chips, there are two stones that are yellow in color, the additional 12 are white, I paid additional money to have matched H-I color. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
Remember “You get what you pay for”. “Buyer Beware”!
LH/Minnesota

3/2/14

So once I decided to ask the bird to marry me if, I was a bit shocked to discover just how expensive diamond engagement rings are. All my mates had warned me but I didn’t really take any notice until I went down the shops found out for myself. Cor blimey these things are expensive. Then one of my mates who was just got married pointed me at a company called primestyle. I paid them a visit, discovered that they were way less expensive than buying it from the shops and on top of that shipped to England in less than a week. So, I stuck around, measured the bird’s other rings that she wears on her right hand, ordered up the engagement ring and had it in five days. Cracking good service – and the ring fits, and we’re getting married next spring. I know where I’ll be buying the wedding rings.

3/1/14

Not quite up to De Beers standard, but let’s face it, when you are saving $3000 on a $5000 ring you don’t expect it to be made by famous designers – do you? All in all this company does exactly what they say they going to do and sell good quality discount diamond jewelry, by cutting out the middleman. I have ordered several items from them and always been very satisfied with both the quality of the product and customer service in fact I’m surprised at just how good the customer services considering the low prices. I’ve always found, when using other companies, that if the price is low there was no customer service involved, but the opposite is true with primestyle – their customer service is second to none, and whenever I’ve spoken to anybody in their customer service department always been impressed with the level of knowledge and understanding of the product range. I have nothing bad to say about them, which – for me – is somewhat unusual.

The Best Diamond Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber