US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

priscillas1

They said he would be beautiful in his dress they made him and they were right. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

leslier12
10/21/14

I bought the dresses from PrettyQuinceanera.com are ununique and look like simple dresses. Almost every dress looks similar and doest have many designs.Finally,I have to buy another the dresses from uu sh ouse company!

jacquelineb7
6/25/14

i ordered a quinceanera dress for my daughter from this site, i am very happy with the dress, my daughter loves the dress so much, i'd like to recommend to all of my friends, wonderful!!

avantyw
6/24/14

the dress was NOT what was on the picture. the reason I bought this dress was because of the belt, and on the dress I got the belt is no where close the elegant and beautiful one I saw online instead it is horrible and miss-shaped.
I cant even walk in the dress there is no leg room! I regret the amount of money I spent on it

tg22
4/21/14

These people are wonderful! This I is our fifth dress we have ordered. They have NEVER missed a deadline and their dresses are just gorgeous!

lizl13
4/17/14

scam they missed the delivery date twice and here 2 days from my event still no dress and when you call they don't even call you back

priscillas1
3/18/14

Priscilla has his first Quinceanera in his wonderful quinceanera gown he received from Pretty Quinceanera.com. The live support were wonderful knowing that some boys like to have quinceanera celebrations too. They said he would be beautiful in his dress they made him and they were right. I had live help talk to Priscilla making sure we got him the right dress and so it would fit him very well and he was very happy the way they treated him with his gown request. To other Moms, don't be afraid to ask live help for your boys when you want to get them a beautiful dress. The support is very understanding and will send you a wonderful dress for your boy. His Quinceanera gown looks just darling on him.

main2
Expert Reviewer
7/17/13

Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

*=* Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scrapping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
hxxp://prettyquinceanera.com/images/secured.gif

meganb9
7/17/13

good

laurieb1
7/3/13

My daughter has a event this week and they just emailed me when is event date? We need time or refund your order. I am almost in tears. My little girls has had cancer and heart surgery and has made such triumphs to get to this point. The week of her parade to wear her crown and dress there is no dress. I sold her only other dress last week.

melissao5
1/10/13

Well, my daughter placed a prom dress order before i had a chance to check things out... i was very nervous, i even called, emailed and demanded my order cancelled. A rep called me around 7pm to reassure me, and so we gave them a shot... We ordered 1-2-13... the dress arrived today 1-10-13, so 8 days later. The company called a few times to verify measurements and waited while i took the measurements again. The dress is BEYOND our expectations, it is stunning, fits like a glove, and i am very happy and super impressed!!! i will order again for her sr prom next year if that is where she finds a dress she want.

loriv1
7/19/12

I ordered a custom made dress online for my daughter's pageant and paid for rush delivery. The evening of my order they emailed & called me to verify all the measurements I made and also had me make a few more and give them to them over the phone, once again verifying them by email. They called the day the dress was shipped to give me the tracking number. I received the dress in plenty of time for the pageant - one week ahead of when I requested it. The dress is beautiful and fits my daughter perfectly! The color also matched the sample I looked at on line - which I was a bit worried about, just because it was a photo/online - but it looked exactly like I expected it to. The smile on my daughter face when she looked in the mirror says it all! Job well done!

beckya
5/3/12

they have dozens of bogus websites and domain, but one thing in common, they are all registered in China and they have no physical store in the U.S.A, for contact all they have is a free email address like gmail, hotmail. Are you kidding me?

You have to be careful of what you are buying, you probably don't care if this company is infringe other company's pictures and sell you something similar and of course it is cheap.
It is cheap because of numerous reasons. The first thing is the lack of quality control, most of these cheap dresses are made with toxic contaminated material from the fabric to the dye (some of them are also extreme flammable) . If you can recall some of the news on TV, you maybe remember from big stuff like toxic dry wall to small tiny toxic McDonald toys, and the infamous toxic clothes. I will not jeopardized my health to wear this or let anyone you care about to wear it even for one time, if you keep in in your closet, things will be even worse, it will contaminated the whole room thru air.
I will not bother to go thru the rest, people should have common sense about counterfeit product. Go with a company located in the U.S.A with reputation like Davinci, Moonlight, Marr'ss Bridal, if anything goes wrong I am sure you are not just getting your money back, you can sue them!!!

rociog
4/19/12

Wow! Unbelievable, this wesite is trully a fraud! I ordered a dress in February and it is almost the end of April and still no dress. "I have contacted the company via their only means of communication, e-mail, and they respond after 2-3 days: " Don't worry, the dress will be shipped soon! They use the phrase:
"Don't worry" all the time.
I wish, I had read these reviews before wasting my time and money. I learned a lesson for sure, it is a FRAUD company is if they don't provide an address and valid phone number. Always read the reviews of a company that you've never dealt with before.

tw37
3/29/12

Ordered a Dress for my daughter. The Dress that was sent to my daughter was not the one I ordered. Requested a full refund and receive a response back. This is the response I received -
"We are very sorry for that. Thanks for the picture. We have already checked it very carefully. Our dress is not the original one, so there must be a difference between our dress and the original one. We hope you can understand that. By the way, from the picture you sent to us, we found the dress is quite delicate. Why not just wear the dress? And the dress is one of our best sellers, many girls ordered the dress from us, they like it very much.
What do you expect us to do?"
I just sent them an email back letting them know I expect a full refund and a return shipping label from them. Ordering from here was a big mistake the dress in the picture was beautiful the dress I received was poor quality and did not look like the picture at all. Please do not make the same mistake that I did.

crystalg1
4/7/11

I ordered a quinceanera dress about which they promised to deliver in 4 weeks tops! the week I was expecting my dress I decided to email with a request for status of my order, since I hadn't heard from them since... So 24 hours later they reply to my email with a very brief response, saying they couldn't deliver on time and they had already cancelled my order and they would refund my money in 48hours! WTF! with no prior notice! If I hadn't requested a status, When exactly were they planning on letting me know of this cancellation! Extremely unprofessional site! I would never recommend to a friend or family.
Crystal G. ~Los Angeles, CA.

ednas1
2/14/11

Website seems to be a scam- they have a few colors in the web site but in fact, they use a totally different chart of colors, resulting in obtaining a totally different color of what you ordered. The make is great and well sown together, the delivery process was ok, but after obtaining the dress in a color that is not even in the website it has been a REAL HEADCAHE to even try to exchange or communicate with this people. SCAM !! Is the only way I can describe it. No contact other than e-mails... I am still debating this purchase...

karinac1
4/22/10

PEOPLE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU STAY OFF THIS SITE AND DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS WITH THEM. Or order it 5months before your quinceanera because that's how long it took to get my dress. There is no phone number to contact them and all you will get in response to your dress are real brief email's that say " a few more day".

Online Stores for Quinceanera Dresses – Reviewed By Consumers