US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

pamelaj8
11/17/14

I ordered from Polyvore dress one evening and requested a refund the very next morning. I was lied to and told my order had ship. I was also given a fake tracking number. I should have read real reviews before I ordered, because they have done this to several people. Most haven't even received their order like me. I have started the dispute process against this scam.

ruthr7
11/11/14

I have a bad experience within their service. Their service is slow and the shipping takes too much time to arrived. And they have a problem in their website when I scroll down, the scroll bar decreases.My friend shared to me her great experience in www.robecart.com, their service are fast and the shipping is fast.

bridgetl1
9/20/14

I absolutely love polyvore.
i use it on a group account and a personal. its so much fun and mostly everyone is really nice. some of my friends from school cant text or email me, so the messaging and commenting is a really good easy way to communicate to all your followers. having 'followers' makes you feel like youre getting a lot of progress on your set quality and its really fun to get a message from an excited new user saying "thanks for the follow/likes!" although it is difficult for people to see your account, making groups and inviting friends to join it (they tell their friends too!!!!) helps, and so does submitting sets to groups. so much fun and very addicting. you can get it on almost anything for the app and site goes for safari too. its a free app and i use it on both app and site. my usernames are @fashion-music123 (stupid username, i know, im changing it dont worry) and @musicians-fashionistas is a group account im on

sandyr32
9/16/14

absolutely love it and getting polyvore addicted! fun & exciting fashion community

laurenj6
10/10/13

Creating a set is easy but gaining notice on the site is not. I recommend joining groups and entering their contests to move up on this site. Have not won any prizes so I can't attest to that.

carlehd
5/19/13

I think it was good, but quite confusing,
I'd recommend it to all those fashion lovers!

eddyt1
12/4/12

I like the curated fashion concept. Even if I dont get something, its cool to see what people like..Its like GQ but without the ads.

saral7
2/24/12

I love this site for putting together an outfit!

brittanyu
11/10/11

The only bad thing I can say about this website is that you'll easily get addicted to it!

What I've used it for:
~School projects (and I got 100s on every single one of them!)
~Planning outfits for events and school
~RPing (go ahead and call me a nerd....)
~BEING AWESOME! (like a boss)

Follow me if you're on the site! My name is sparkle-vixen :)

alexp9
EXPERT
4/26/11

It's a fun virtual styling tool basically. You can browse sweaters, dresses, accessories, shoes and make the style spreads commonly found in fashion magazines. The items are clipped from various sources across the web - fashion retailers, brands' sites, etc so it's a fun way to discover new brands and browse new styles. Of course some of really nice items tend to be high luxury - Yves Saint Laurent, Louboutins, etc that cost $800-$1k an item and wouldn't realistically be a catalogue of what you have if for example you were trying to create a style collage based on items you might have, but it's a great starting point for finding similar items to match outfits you have in mind or might want to buy. A useful tool I've found is the ask advice section. You can post some items you need advice on, matching/sizes and people will pull up other items to answer.

A note that, the images obtained are "clipped" from other websites - so there can be limitations on how well they're representative of a 3D outfit.

louisac1
2/9/11

I am a really big fan of this site. I suppose you could say it's a bit like a one stop for your luxury shopponh brands. Although you cabt actually buy anything from polyvore.com, it's your go to site whether you're looking for something particular or just browsing. You can select and few products and the site gives you good suggestions of how to accessorize or how to wear a particular trend. It also gives you the option to see the cheapest site online offering the particular product you're viewing, in your home currency so none of this crazy converting to try & guess how much it's going to cost you.
Another plus I would have to say is the different websites (that are actually really good) that you can find by using polyvore as your own mini styling tool. There is a lot you can do on the site, as mentioned in the comment below you can create your own collages of styles and items that you like, like your own personal little online look book.
Definitely worth having a look at when looking for some in season fashion tips or trying to find that particular luxury item online

frans3
Apprentice Reviewer
11/21/10

This is one of my new favorite sites! It is a bit adictive actually. You can create (drag-drop) your own outfits and choose from hundrets of fashion pieces. Make a collage and also drag in other favorite items such as nailpolish or bodylotion into the collage. They pretty much have every company to choose from. And if they don't have it, you can load up your own items. It is easy and fun. A real chick site! Try it! ;-)

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Polyvore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: You click on the item that you like and you'll go to the site from where the item was clipped from. If it's still available, you may buy.
7/19/13
emilyi
A: Can you buy things off this website?
12/13/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Polyvore staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?