US Government's NSF

sophien

56 Reviews for Points2shop.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/19/14

huge scam. every time you get enough points to redeem they put a hold on your account and you have to submit a 'support ticket' and wait 3-5 days to 'verify your identity'. the moderators were 0 help, told me not to expect anything for free.

3/14/14

I've been on this website for less than a month and I've already earned enough points for 3 $10 gift cards! They allow you to not only cash in points for gift cards, but also allow users to use points to buy items directly from Amazon with no extra costs! This website it great, easy to use, and easy to get addicted to! The amount of time you invest in it definitely effects your earning outcome, though, so keep that in mind.

3/3/14

At first I thought this website was a scam so I was a bit skeptical but I saw the items people started earning after completing surveys so I figured I may as well give it a shot. So far I don't regret making that decision. Yes the surveys are kind of annoying to complete but once you've earned enough to buy whatever you want on amazon it's such an incredible feeling. At the end of the day it's worth it.

3/2/14

I love points to shop its a lot of fun i have earned so much from being there for only 20 days the surveys are fun and whats best is its easy to do!!- i have already cashed out and ordered so much cool stuff!!!

2/21/14

Points2Shop Is a great website, You can earn points and ease and also receive a 250 points bonus. There are easy ways of earning such as watching videos and doing surveys and the people and admins are great!

2/18/14

It is great, it allows you to easily access surveys and gain points in which you can shop online with. There's no credit card activation or anything and it is very safe to do

2/17/14

Points2shop is Legit...reasons why is many people I knew said it is a scam.
So one day I signed up and started doing offers. Next thing I did was I purchased 1 dollar and by the next couple of days; it came in the mail! If you want to sign up for P2S, I would definately recommend that site; It works if you are active and have nothing to do in your spare time
P2S Works!
Thanks

1/30/14

I have been a member for almost 4 months and I have to say this site is awesome! I have been having trouble finding a job in this current economy, so it's nice to still earn some money whenever I can. The community is very friendly, the surveys and offers are generous, and it's fun to save up for rewards I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise. This site even allows you to start your own fundraisers for your favourite charity.
Points2Shop is definitely the best rewards site. I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. :)

1/27/14

I have to say it's an amazing website. I've gotten 30+ dollars worth of rewards so far on the site and more in the future! To have the best experience with the website you must read the rules and follow all of them. If you need help just send a ticket, although support may take a while, it's worth it as the Moderators are very helpful and considerate.

1/21/14

P2S is awesome i couldnt find a website to match or go against this site, so far Im earning an average amount of money with this, and Im having fun doing it. I really enjoy,i could buy anything and Im not spending anything out of my pocket. All I have to really say is if you join this site and put enough effort then your going to be satisfy. Love this site, I hope the creators continue to be awesome!

1/20/14

points2shop is great. Its the best site ever. Its easy and fun to use, get points and use those points to purchase items, all kinds of items electronics, makeup, movies, dvd's and so on. Great site and so addictive.

1/12/14

points2shop is a great and easy way to earn free money. the process is easy and I have received my gifts, it's actually real and not a scam! I would recommend for anyone to try this website out :)

1/1/14

I absolutely love this site!! I was little skeptical at first, then once I got the hang of it, it was fun :D I haven't quite got enough, but this site is absolutely free, unlike those other survey sites, that ask you to put little profit into the site. I'm grateful to have been introduced to this site :)

12/24/13

I was skeptical but I'm glad to say I was wrong. I've been a member for three months and with minimal effort I was able to redeem for three Christmas presents. Two things were directly from Amazon (they were Monster High items for my daughter) and they took a few weeks to arrive The last thing was a gift card from a national restaurant, I received that in just a few days. I noticed the people who gave this site a low score have been banned, sounds like sour grapes to me!

11/30/13

I absolutely love this site! All you have to do is a few surveys, watch a few videos and complete a couple of offers and *BA-DA-BING!* you've earned enough points to buy a gift card! I recommend this site to everyone!

10/25/13

I really enjoy this site, I would recommend it to those who want to make a little cash at the side for minimal effort.

10/9/13

Points2Shop is a very great website as it offers people many different ways to earn points that they can spend on various different prizes. It is also great because you can join for free and receive a starting bonus once you do.

9/30/13

This site actually works. Even though I just registered a few days ago, I have already made over 10 bucks, and it's really easy. Because it lets you do surveys from a variety of different providers, there is a myriad of options. Also, it lets you play games and watch videos in exchange for small amounts of points. I really like this site, and I hope you guys try it out.

9/17/13

read alot of reviews on this site, so I tried it, cashed out some points just to verify my address, and got banned, I have one account, used all real info, never accessed it from any place but home, never used a mobile device, so seems a bit fishy to me. I wouldn't waste my time on this site stuffpoint, gifthulk way better.

9/10/13

I am a fairly new user to this site. It is an awesome site, you take surveys to earn points that you can use to buy all sorts of stuff. This site truly pays out what they say them will. i just ordered a steam girt card and it worked perfectly. if you want free games this is the site for you. im am very pleased. johnson420

8/31/13

JAMIE575 Points2shop is an excellent site and i have earnt a free slush machine and over 8000 ms points i encourage you to join this excellent website if you don't, well then your MAD! :)

8/1/13

After i earned 2000 point they make up an excuse and banned me saying that i'm trying to create other account in the same address; I've never done so. Just a scram.

5/18/13

So far in the short time that I have been on Points2Shop, I have gotten up to $50 in earnings & 4 prizes..This site is super legit. It's not hard, once you get the hang of it, you can earn up to at least $7 a day. Which is better then any other site I have been on... So check it out /?ref=uin1341644375

5/17/13

As a college student with no job and access to the internet, I thought I would try a couple of reward bonus sites and get some free stuff while I could. I was wary about most of them being legitimate but, I did find a couple that actually work. Points2Shop is definitely my number one choice with higher paying offers that actually make it possible to earn several dollars in a day instead of a couple per week like most other sites.Also, my orders through the site have come through in a very timely manner, arriving within one week of me ordering them.

5/10/13

I am feeling great to be earned by point2shop, I really appreciate p2s for being reason for kind of my first salary, it's website with great earning opportunity with healthy rewards..

5/4/13

Points2shop is definitely no scam. A member's account is usually credited with payment instantly, provided the offer was completed properly. Upon requesting payout, the order is processed usually within a week. Not only that, but gold-ranked members can also receive instant payments to their Paypal account! Besides being dedicated to making their website effective, trustworthy, and loyal, the staff of Points2shop add an element of fun into the equation. Competitions are held with cash prizes for the winners, and there maintains a healthy social attitude among users on the website. Games can also be played for cash, staking against other players.

5/2/13

They are great and very fast with approving offers. I have got 2 products from points2shop, an ipad case and a sim card. hope to be getting more stuff. ABSOLUTE GREAT PLACE TO SPEND YOUR TIME!!!

4/27/13

Points2shop is amazing. It's an easy way to get stuff free. Surveys and Offers are fun and easy.. Prizes go through amazon so you can get almost anything or opt for cash. I highly recommend it to anyone who could use some extra cash and has a bit of free time. i get my prizes delivered usually within a week or two

4/24/13

points2shop has got to be the best site in the world ive been a member for just under 2 years and have made loads just over $1600 and had 193 free rewards and all of them have been delivered to my house so trust me this site is 100% legit and it works and there is many nice people there aswell to make good friends while you earn free stuff

4/21/13

Points2shop is amazing. It's an easy way to get stuff free. Surveys and Offers are fun and easy. Help is always available in the shoutbox. Prizes go through amazon so you can get almost anything or opt for cash. I highly recommend it to anyone who could use some extra cash and has a bit of free time.

4/20/13

I absolutely love this website. Sure it requires a bit of effort on your part but that can be expected when you can get dang near everything, kitchen sink included, for free. Hard work pays off and in a few days you can get enough points to get some nice gift cards or save up for that video game you have always wanted.

4/12/13

Banned for no reason, money I earned was taken from me, would not recommend.

4/4/13

Points2shop has actually been great! I am usually skeptical about these types of survey sites, as they are sometimes scams... however p2s was not a scam. After verifying my address by ordering some sweet frog stickers I was able to get the emailed gamer gift card of $10 RP to League of Legends. While the processing time might take a while, especially for an emailed gift... it was well worth it since all it took was my time taking a few surveys.

4/1/13

I think this website is great! I just ordered my first product (Killzone 2 - PS3 Game) and i am just thrilled about it. I am now going for one of my biggest goals right here and that is a PS3 controller. I am so excited to get all my points for this site and I'm really glad i joined this site. Sincerely Me ;)

2/26/13

ive been looking for a site like this that isnt a scam and finally came across p2s. it's a good site and an easy way to get things that you want for free just by earning points. everyone on the site is really helpful with any questions and problems that ive come across

2/25/13

Points2shop is a scam. They steal people identity and use it themselves. First of all P2S will ask you to submit a W-9 form once you've made over $600 in cash earnings in a year, then they will deny that you made over $600 in cash earnings for that year. Mods, Admins is a bunch of crooks. Beware!!

2/16/13

My first time being on this rewards website, The thoughts that came to my head were, finally a website that i could get easy points for rewards. As i advanced through my levels and am now a gold rank i found out that this is one of the best reward websites with a great helping community. If your struggling to get something you want come earn it at points2shop.com!

2/10/13

I love points2shop.com. its easy to use. and its fast easy purchases

1/23/13

Love points2shop. It's the best site that I've been to and the place I spend all my time online. Points2shop is the best and only site I found that I can earn free prizes online. ALL others were a huge scam. Thank you points2shop for being so AWESOME!

1/16/13

Well check out this website it called points2shop it give free stuff and anything you can order from this website it no scam check it out.s

1/13/13

This site is very cool and I have already earned a couple prizes in a short amount of time!! The people are very friendly and help you out whenever you need it!! Nothing bad to say about this site and NO it is not a scam!!

1/7/13

omg i love this site. i was a bit doubtful at first but now im glad i joined it. 3 days in and ive ordered my first gift. thanks :D

12/10/12

this site is amazing! (= you do offers and get rewards like gift cards, toys, Xbox 360, video games. also have a chance to win there sweepstake and/or lottery tickets

12/7/12

When I first signed up to points2shop I was extremely skeptical about this site. But after a few quick surveys and fast approved offers, I think it's the best site to get free cash. The quests and member levels are fun too.

12/3/12

PS2 is just fab! I earned so much from it, and it is 1000000% legit. I got all my books and stuff I ordered. I can do stuff from keeping me bored AND earn stuff I want at the same time! My username is loloisme, and I rate it a 1000/10

10/20/12

This site is by far on of the most amazing sites iv ever used iv gotten lots of free stuff off them including headphones ;) wait thats not all :) iv recived Ultimate gaming cards with a vaule of $10 and still have $47 dollars left to send
Feel free to join :)

10/9/12

I absolutely LOVE this website.. I used to think that it was a load of rubbish, but one night when I was bored I thought I'd give it a go and I'm impressed.. The site administrators are helpful and the website is easy to use:)

9/24/12

A website that gives you free stuff. What is there not to like about it?

8/12/12

wish i could rate it lower.
but yea, try to even an opinion as "this site didn't work for me" erasing and censoring and hiding it away.

then after all fails you get that systematic lifeless message, from what was likely a bott.

much better off doing it through Aeria =;/

7/9/12

I wanted to test the site to see if it was legit, so I did a couple of surveys and got enough points for a usb memory card reader, I ordered it about 3 months ago and it still hasn't come, in conclusion, this site is a total scam, do not trust it, also I wouldn't listen to any of the people saying how great the site is, they are most likely people who work for the site.

About Points2shop
Specialties & Business Description
Points2shop is an affiliate marketing and advertising business that offers consumers points to perform certain activities (filling out surveys, playing games, using apps, etc.) which are then meant to be redeemable for products such as consumer electronics, gift cards and clothes.
Meet the Business Representative