US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kevinb88

Points2shop is by far the easiest and quickest way to earn points toward free gift cards. (in 4 reviews)

antoineh

The rules clearly state you can only sign on from one ip address specifically your home internet connection. (in 3 reviews)

johnj90

I am usually skeptical about these types of survey sites, as they are sometimes scams... (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sarak44
5/21/16

I love it 10%10

kevina54
5/17/16

Bad site! This is a honest review. points2shop is a scam, try prizerebel it is way much better, and has much better customer service and also, i tried to order a prize but, they cancelled my prize for no reason! I'm never visting this site ever again.

seanc68
5/3/16

These boots are amazing. They fit my feet like running shoes, but give me the grip of the highest quality. I am so happy with my Palladium boots, I ware them every chance I get. In fact, I am buying a new pair today so I can have two pair.

mitchc17
2/8/16

simonb69
1/5/16

id been on p2s for 3 years ive had my account blocked twice first time they asked for id so i asked for proof that i had multiple accounts they sent me the email addresses.
this time i asked again as they saying i have multiple accounts but they aint giving me the addresses they keep saying send in your id to open account again im refusing as cant be arsed with it anymore and asked them to close account but they saying they dont want to do that because ive been good for them dont waste your time joining up with them

tamekay
1/4/16

I'm closing my account as soon I get the 3DS game I want. Apparently they denied my order for some odd reason claiming I broke some rules. My points for the the 3DS game is accurate.

chrisc215
1/2/16

This one might be for you. Be careful of ban happy sites with a "chat" feature or "too good to be true" feel to them. Chances are they will come with a catch and/or not even work in the end. Do not recommend this site due rather questionable business practices and a bizarre point system. Also, they seem to accuse you of things you didn't do and kick you off at the drop of a hat with no warning. Don't waste your time.

tinag40
12/17/15

I was using points to shop for over 3 years and had not had any problems until last Sept.I placed an order on the site as I always do, and then I recieved the block on my account.I contacted them about this, and was told I was blocked because my phone had"roaming" on it, and that is not allowed.I argued about this, as my phone is not roaming, nor is it AT&T service.I was told smartphones were not allowed on the site.I agreed to use my laptop to access the site, and solve the problem.They unblocked the site, and then I went on for a while and earned more money.I later went to cash out only to find my account again blocked.This time it was a "proxy" being used on my laptop.I again requested the block be removed from my account, and again it was removed.I placed an order through my friends smartphone, and was again blocked.This time, orders cant be placed through a phone, only the laptop that they wont accept.So this time I borrowed a tablet from a friend with a totally different connection, installed the mobile app, and requested the block be removed.I asked them if this time everything was ok, and the block removed, and it was ok to order.They gave me the go ahead, only for me to get blocked again.This time it was the roaming again and some nonsense about the type of connection.The summary is that this site is a scam.They will do and say anything to not pay you and make you look like you are at fault.If a true scam artist was looking to rip off, it would be for more than the cheap crap they offer on that site.They flatter themselves into thinking theyre something special.Their "rules are ridiculous, and at some point you will violate them.Dont waste your time and get a migraine from this site as I have.I lost $21.45 from this site, and a lot of time.

jaleinl
12/10/15

So far I have made about $30 completing surveys after being active for nearly 3 weeks on Points2shop, which is a good way (in my opinion) to make some fast cash. I was really surprised when I started using Points2shop and still looking forward to make money from the site. I had no problems with Points2shop up until my request for cash withdrawal was denied for no specified reason, but this doesn't change how I feel about the site overall.

mj118
12/2/15

. After completing surveys and getting finalized on surveys, P2S stops my request for payment of the surveys. What a joke, not professional at all. Will tell all friends about this website on FB.

lisad122
11/15/15

On top of being accused of FRAUD. I spent countless days doing surveys to get my Children Games ordered it and they stopped the order now my kids dont get the Games. If anybody wants points I will give them away seriously I am done with that Site.

kazs1
10/26/15

Points2shop has a sister survey website 'your-surveys' - read your-surveys terms and conditions at the bottom of their page and you will see. I was a member for 2 days now i am banned for using a proxy, that's what they told me when i wrote a ticket. I don't use a proxy, lol i have used multiple survey sites and i have never been banned until now. Stay away from points2shop and your-surveys! They are both complete scams

rosed40
10/21/15

I was a member of this site for five years, and never had a problem with them.. I have always tried to follow guidelines to the tee. I Moved and bought a new house, reported the change of address and reason why their was a change of address. Did a few offers-mostly penny videos, and a couple of external offers.. Went to use the $23 I earned to order a birthday gift for my niece and the next this I knew, Yes! Account Banned.. At first they wanted proof of Identity, and of course I thought it was because of the move since they don't allow multiple accounts, and a lot of Internet companies do recycle Ip address.. So, I sent in the proof they asked for.. The next thing I knew they were asking for information as to how I complete offers (seriously, nothing had changed in five years).. Did not complete multiple offers at the same time, I did not receive credit for offers for doing offers and then complete them as they had accused me of, (Which if you don't complete the offer, it won't credit anyways.)...Yes, did not complete all offers that I opened but that is mostly because the offer links were outdated and were either no longer offered, filled, or just replaced with other offers.,. There rules are simple if you complete an offer with fake information, or are not interested in the offer and complete it then yes you can get banned, or get points revoked. So like everyone else on the site I simply just did not complete, and clicked off, however, none of them credited and that is within rules allotment.. A click does not mean you have to complete, you just have to complete with correct information and be interested in the offer.. When that came back fine they decided to try to accuse me of Clicking off videos just after credit. After five years, I am shocked and disappointed in this company. It is not easy to earn money on this site, and it can take serious time..

One other complaint is I had already turned off the chat box as it was a joke. The shout box is suppose to be for help, however, a lot of times their is no help.. I have seen people banned recently for asking for help and because they asked the question multiple time then they of course got banned for spamming... Asking anything or repeating anything more than once in the chat box can be considered spam and is a bannable offense. The problem is if they are not helping people and someone who is new does not know how to work the site then how else are they suppose to learn.. They get banned for asking for help and don't know that asking twice is bannable, and then they get banned.. This is just wrong.. The Admin have nothing more than Power Trips..

I started using this web site less and less because of the issues I was seeing, and I do believe this is why they got their panties in the ruffles.. If I had changed nothing in the way I used the site in five years and all of a sudden the problem is me, then more than than likely their is a problem with the web site or Admin.. And if you do have a problem do expect to wait 2 or more days for help because that is how long it takes to get an answer back or get things resolved..

This use to be a great web site and now it is a joke.

Tip for consumers: They may work for you for a while, but you will eventually get banned. Take advantage of it while you can and don't save a huge balance because you may loose it.. Lots of new reviews say the thing as I have so take it to heart.. Company has lost its edge and will steal the pennies you earn at some point.

Added a copy cut and paste of two of their compaints.. Nope!!!! Not lying.. Changed their story to keep the money

katelynm4
10/15/15

So my account got banned and I sent in a support ticket and they said that I have multiple accounts, they sent me the usernames to the accounts that I "apparently" am associated with.
The two accounts have a name in it, and that name is no where close to mine, I have only had one account, and one account only and got blocked for two accounts that aren't mine, at the moment trying to get my account unbanned, but support is being slow. Do not get an account, you will get accused for having multiple accounts and get banned, I have had my account for two years.

georgej33
9/14/15

I was a member for almost a year and was paid almost $100. Then they refused $40 in additional payouts in March and after a lot of back and forth claimed that the reason was that I had watched too many videos in April!!!!! Yes, they time traveled to the future to find a reason to refuse payment. :-(

Don't just take my word for it. Check their rating with the Better Business Bureau--it is "F", the lowest possible rating. Like other scammers, they probably post fake reviews on sites like this one, so be careful and check them out with the BBB.

paigel5
9/3/15

They waited until I only had 2 points left to my goal item and blocked me out of nowhere! At first they said it was because I was using a "proxy" server which I was not! Then they came back saying I already had an account! Which again I did not. Hours upon hours wasted because they took every point I EARNED! Do NOT waste your time they'll just take your time just to have all of your earnings taken!

tonir6
8/12/15

and a huge disappointment. It is coming up on my daughters birthday and I finally got enough points to redeem for something. I ordered something for my daughter last night and when I got home today to log on I found that my account has been blocked and they are asking me about another member that I have never seen online before. I don't know anyone with the user name Dogrules23. They wont even let me verify my identity even though they are saying I need to do that. I'll stick with instagc and try the other sites I've seen others post about using instead. The kit I ordered I can't find locally so I hope I can get it here in time.

jessicas94
7/21/15

Update 2/13/16 They should be arrested!!

Update: 11/18/2015 SiteJabber NEEDS to REMOVE the FAKE paid reviews by P2S

Helping others avoid being scammed and hacked by Points2Shop.

Any review that boasts about P2S is a paid for review. You can verify this by looking at the P2S forum for this. Post a good review and get a nickel.

Their "staff" pretends to be average users and have various websites and youtube videos posting great reviews.

P2S is nothing more than a Scam. They gather your information for Identity Theft at a later date. Lastly, P2S will install scripts on your computer without your permission in order to track everything.

At first, yes it looks legit. They will pay you small amounts to let you think they are legit. Once they have all your information you will soon have "issues" with your account.

The Owners came to America a few years ago and opened up shop in Georgia and have been involved in various scams with other sites.

Anyways, if your looking to waste your time and give up your identity for 5 dollars that's your choice, just don't say I didn't warn you.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use

roarryb
4/11/15

I have tried a few of these type of websites apps etc, and found points2shop to be one of the best for earning rewards. The only things stopping me from giving a 5 is that certain rewards are never restocked, I have been waiting over 6 months for the £15 iTunes giftcards to be restocked. When I contacted customer services about it (around 4 months ago) I was told they would look into it and reorder them within a week... It never happened... Also the awful customer service I have received from them time after time sometimes even receiving no response at all :( I am currently waiting for a response to a ticket I sent over 2 months ago that keeps being passed around to different staff members none of which have replied.

ernestd7
4/2/15

I have been with them for several years. They have no appreciation of your efforts or support for you when they block your account for idiotic reasons. Before I would just ignore the stupidity and get what I can but after their last douche-baggery I cannot work with them anymore. They are behind in technology anyway. Other sites actually allow you to convert your points to cash. All of your points, not specific offers. Other sites allow you to cash out immediately in the form of a virtual gift card with points or cash. They want to mail you one for points. They are the only site that I have ever seen that places orders for you with your points. Why? So that they can deny your order for the most dumb reasons on earth. My recent order got denied for this reason: "Please fix all issues then try your order again." Wait, what? The only issue is that you didn't send my gift card to an address that I've had dozens of things sent. From the same IP address too! I've been with them for 5 years and have completed hundreds of offers. So, how will they treat you as a newbie?

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. There are others that are way beyond points2shop in quality of customer service and options for cashing out. There is NO reason to pick this site over a bunch of others. No advantage.

jessicaa44
3/15/15

They cancel your account before you get an order in and NEVER return your ticket request with valid information of ps if you have a yahoo account they wont accept your mail at all.

Tip for consumers: Dont use it

tinas41
1/22/15

Weres the 0 they suck I was a member almost a month never no help just crap waited y time point2shop u suck

amandar36
12/31/14

Only hit a star so I could get to the review
if -stars was an option I'd chose it. Never benefited from any of their promises but did what was required for a while before I realized they were scamming me

Tip for consumers: Don't

samb77
11/18/14

the 1 acc rule is relly dump!!!!!!!!! and i can not use it and so i can not use this site but will find better ones them this site because i can not use it!!!!!!

samr45
11/10/14

What I'm finding really interesting is that the majority of positive posts on this thread sound suspiciously similar "The Best Site Ever" "Points2shop Is Amazing" as examples. Either an astonishing number of our commenters use exactly the same syntax, or this is Point2shop posting false reviews to boost their Star Rating. Go ahead and read the reviews and make your own decision but I'm convinced this is a pathetic attempt to use a legitimate complaint as an opportunity for some free advertising.

Point2shop will take your time, steal your cash earnings and make false accusations against you. Use at your own risk.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site !

donnac44
10/28/14

points2shop is a scam site stay away, they blocked my account when I tried to cash out,
best to go to more reputable sites...these people who run points2shop are scum sucking bottom feeders and will not pay you when you finally can cash out!! not worth the effort

Tip for consumers: tell the truth, people are always looking to make money online do not steer them in the wrong direction

jorgez4
10/14/14

Kicked me out AFTER I spent countless hours doing offers, claimed it was because I "signed up for multiple accounts". Uh, no, I didn't do that. Wasted so much time and lost my entire investment of dozens of dollars due to a couple of clicks by some unreasonable moderator. STAY AWAY!

amypandalandb
9/1/14

Points2shop is a great site! the people are very friendly and will help you out anytime that you need it and your 100% get the things that you put the hard work into getting so id say give this site a try and maybe you will love it and keep on get the things that you want out of it

tiffonyl
8/3/14

Point2Shop has very fun surveys on their website although many contain difficult survey qualifications. However I enjoy earning cash for my opinions and perceptions in my extra time. Had a little trouble cashing out high balances at the beginning of my membership, yet when my points increased I was able to cash out an automatic debit to my account within twenty four hours. Wish there were higher paying surveys available to take. Overall I enjoy reading contents and watching the videos. Surveys make the internet a better place.

jonc40
7/28/14

All of these ratings Are fake and u should not trust them.But really the site is worth a dollar a day no more no less.Once I hit 20$ I hurried and bought something then they banned me for no reason and won't tell me why . The site is not worth it.

nathanb56
7/23/14

This website is a total SCAM. Stay away. You WILL get blocked and then have to wait for ages. This site is total bogus. Please, Please Please take my advice and STAY AWAY. When you do have problems, well I told you so.

laurah45
7/14/14

This site is a freaking joke! It's good at the beginning, earning those pennies easily, compared to a few other sites that I am a member of.. BUTTT, once you cash out, whether it be $1 or $50, you get "punished", and aren't able to access your account, but you can keep logging in, while the site is earning every time you log in. You can't even go in your account and deactivate emails from being sent to you. Every time you click to open an email from them, it gives them more money, but not you, because your account is, of course, BANNED.

Luckily for me (sarcasm) I got an awesome CS, she went by the name of "Snapgirls", and had a horrible attitude!

After almost a month of not having access to my account, and getting absolutely NOWHERE with "Snapgirls", I went to their Facebook page and asked how I can stop them from sending e-mails to me, since I can't get into my account?! Instead of an answer, they deleted my comment, and booted me from their Facebook page. I can't even get on their wall, where comments are left. Way to run a "business", Points2Shop!

They have stolen $75 from me, and honestly, they can keep it. I do, however, want other people to watch and be careful with this website. Since they had deleted and kicked me from their Facebook page, I'll leave this review on every page possible!

michaelb160
6/26/14

Points2Shop is actually an amazing site. At first, I thought they would ask for credit cards to verify, etc. No. I signed up, and ordered a prize within five minutes. 5 days later, I have earned almost $20. Definitely worth looking into if you have a lot of free time.

paulk72
6/22/14

Points2shop is amazing. I love completing offers and watching my points fill up to my goal. Its a really good website to earn and buy. I recommend this completely legit website.

jaydens7
6/7/14

I love points2shop they are great I love the surveys there a lot of fun and you can earn prizes with your points or you can get cash its awesome :D i redeemed pop rocks and I received them today This website works and I highly recommend it to anyone who want to earn some free prizes!! XD

Now it's your turn to come and earn some great prizes http://www.points2shop.com?ref=jackmaster10

zaka187
6/3/14

Points2Shop is great! The offers are easy are quick and they approve immediately. It's absolutely worth it and I recommend it to everyone. You can order anything with your points. If you can find it on amazon, you can order it with points2shop. I've just just made $20 within 2 weeks, just by spending about half an hour a day. If you put more time into it, you'll be able to make a lot more! There are people on there that made tens of thousands so far and so can anyone else.

kevinb88
5/29/14

Points2shop is by far the easiest and quickest way to earn points toward free gift cards. I have tried several to earn itunes gift cards and i was able to do it on this site in half the time. I definitely recommend trying it.

askm
3/19/14

huge scam. every time you get enough points to redeem they put a hold on your account and you have to submit a 'support ticket' and wait 3-5 days to 'verify your identity'. the moderators were 0 help, told me not to expect anything for free.

brandyp2
3/14/14

I've been on this website for less than a month and I've already earned enough points for 3 $10 gift cards! They allow you to not only cash in points for gift cards, but also allow users to use points to buy items directly from Amazon with no extra costs! This website it great, easy to use, and easy to get addicted to! The amount of time you invest in it definitely effects your earning outcome, though, so keep that in mind.

kimp20
3/3/14

At first I thought this website was a scam so I was a bit skeptical but I saw the items people started earning after completing surveys so I figured I may as well give it a shot. So far I don't regret making that decision. Yes the surveys are kind of annoying to complete but once you've earned enough to buy whatever you want on amazon it's such an incredible feeling. At the end of the day it's worth it.

heatherm32
3/2/14

I love points to shop its a lot of fun i have earned so much from being there for only 20 days the surveys are fun and whats best is its easy to do!!- i have already cashed out and ordered so much cool stuff!!!

parasr
2/21/14

Points2Shop Is a great website, You can earn points and ease and also receive a 250 points bonus. There are easy ways of earning such as watching videos and doing surveys and the people and admins are great!

saifk3
2/18/14

It is great, it allows you to easily access surveys and gain points in which you can shop online with. There's no credit card activation or anything and it is very safe to do

rashida5
2/17/14

Points2shop is Legit...reasons why is many people I knew said it is a scam.
So one day I signed up and started doing offers. Next thing I did was I purchased 1 dollar and by the next couple of days; it came in the mail! If you want to sign up for P2S, I would definately recommend that site; It works if you are active and have nothing to do in your spare time
P2S Works!
Thanks

jeremyd14
1/30/14

I have been a member for almost 4 months and I have to say this site is awesome! I have been having trouble finding a job in this current economy, so it's nice to still earn some money whenever I can. The community is very friendly, the surveys and offers are generous, and it's fun to save up for rewards I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise. This site even allows you to start your own fundraisers for your favourite charity.
Points2Shop is definitely the best rewards site. I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. :)

mishaelm
1/27/14

I have to say it's an amazing website. I've gotten 30+ dollars worth of rewards so far on the site and more in the future! To have the best experience with the website you must read the rules and follow all of them. If you need help just send a ticket, although support may take a while, it's worth it as the Moderators are very helpful and considerate.

juanr15
1/21/14

P2S is awesome i couldnt find a website to match or go against this site, so far Im earning an average amount of money with this, and Im having fun doing it. I really enjoy,i could buy anything and Im not spending anything out of my pocket. All I have to really say is if you join this site and put enough effort then your going to be satisfy. Love this site, I hope the creators continue to be awesome!

brittanys13
1/20/14

points2shop is great. Its the best site ever. Its easy and fun to use, get points and use those points to purchase items, all kinds of items electronics, makeup, movies, dvd's and so on. Great site and so addictive.

tynikquab
1/12/14

points2shop is a great and easy way to earn free money. the process is easy and I have received my gifts, it's actually real and not a scam! I would recommend for anyone to try this website out :)

christam2
1/1/14

I absolutely love this site!! I was little skeptical at first, then once I got the hang of it, it was fun :D I haven't quite got enough, but this site is absolutely free, unlike those other survey sites, that ask you to put little profit into the site. I'm grateful to have been introduced to this site :)

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Points2shop staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/6/16
Answer
jessicas94
A: Mary,

P2S reviews are FAKE I'm sure you know that P2S pays members 10 cents to post a review. This can be found in their forums. A perfect example is the new review by that "hassan" a fake review as their only review citing others is LMAO.

Anyways, I would suggest just moving on, count your blessings, be watchful of your credit ratings and get a new computer!

1) You have already made them a lot of money by completing tons of offers 2) P2S has already gathered your information AND HACKED your pc (you can find their hack in your Registery)
3) You have a lot of spam and it's because of P2S
4) Now, you are of no use to them.

Their "long time members" are nothing more than employees.

Again, get a new computer and watch your credit!!
2/7/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/24/12
Answer
at521
A: I actually had a problem with this site they asked for my photo Id and stuff like that. Do not give them anything they are Crooks.I used the site for months getting points and than i go to login and it says Your account is inactive. Unfortunately all these good reviews are paid by points2shop to sound good.
11/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Points2shop staff and other customers.
Points2shop?