US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kevinb88

Points2shop is by far the easiest and quickest way to earn points toward free gift cards. (in 5 reviews)

barond3

http://www.everythingsfreeworld.webs.com <----- no referral link! (in 0 reviews)

parasr

Points2Shop Is a great website, You can earn points and ease and also receive a 250 points bonus. (in 1 review)

▼ Sort by: recent

jennyl42
5/26/15

Points2shop is amazing! I've gotten several items from them and tons of cash......They have rules, people. Maybe if you follow them, you'd like 'em better.

camerone8
4/20/15

Points2shop has been the best site I have used for earning free stuff/prizes through surveys that are quick and simple to complete. They have a number of different prizes including Steam Wallet Cards, and if you want, you can transfer your balance to Paypal to use anywhere you please on the internet. I have got 1 physical prize from them, and 2 paypal cashouts, and both have been delivered to me without a hitch. If you want a reputable site to earn free stuff from, look no further than P2S.

roarryb
4/11/15

I have tried a few of these type of websites apps etc, and found points2shop to be one of the best for earning rewards. The only things stopping me from giving a 5 is that certain rewards are never restocked, I have been waiting over 6 months for the £15 iTunes giftcards to be restocked. When I contacted customer services about it (around 4 months ago) I was told they would look into it and reorder them within a week... It never happened... Also the awful customer service I have received from them time after time sometimes even receiving no response at all :( I am currently waiting for a response to a ticket I sent over 2 months ago that keeps being passed around to different staff members none of which have replied.

ernestd7
4/2/15

I have been with them for several years. They have no appreciation of your efforts or support for you when they block your account for idiotic reasons. Before I would just ignore the stupidity and get what I can but after their last douche-baggery I cannot work with them anymore. They are behind in technology anyway. Other sites actually allow you to convert your points to cash. All of your points, not specific offers. Other sites allow you to cash out immediately in the form of a virtual gift card with points or cash. They want to mail you one for points. They are the only site that I have ever seen that places orders for you with your points. Why? So that they can deny your order for the most dumb reasons on earth. My recent order got denied for this reason: "Please fix all issues then try your order again." Wait, what? The only issue is that you didn't send my gift card to an address that I've had dozens of things sent. From the same IP address too! I've been with them for 5 years and have completed hundreds of offers. So, how will they treat you as a newbie?

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. There are others that are way beyond points2shop in quality of customer service and options for cashing out. There is NO reason to pick this site over a bunch of others. No advantage.

amyj26
3/29/15

This truly is a good site - if you do it right. On my first withdrawal, I was branded a 'cheat' and locked out but after sending in a support ticket I realised it was a slip up of my own doing! The matter was resolved quickly and I was soon allowed to spend again. In the course of just over 2 months, I have earned 5 prizes (ranging from a jack splitter to a 20$ Steam card) and I couldn't be more chuffed. I will be using this site for a long time and I recommend you do too!

jessicaa44
3/15/15

They cancel your account before you get an order in and NEVER return your ticket request with valid information of ps if you have a yahoo account they wont accept your mail at all.

Tip for consumers: Dont use it

joshd32
2/8/15

Do you like free money/prizes or just being part of a great community? If you do, I encourage you to take a look at Points2shop! At Points2shop you do a variety of surveys or offers and you will obtain points just by completing these tasks! I thought at first it may take a while to accumulate points, but when I put my mind to it, I saw my progress. Points2shop as well has a great staff, that are willing to assist you in any way! Besides that, the community in Points2Shop is really nice and likes to talk about what they have earned, which encourages you to reach your goals. So, what are you waiting for? Go click on that link, so you can start earning cash and prizes right now!

nephtalieb
2/1/15

This is @Nataliax3 and I love Points2shop, I've been using it for over a month and I've already earned 50 dollars ^^ Though my goal is 170 I feel as if I can make that in less than a few months since the site is that easy. You can earn points or cash by doing surveys, you can join a team and earn cash that way too, and you can also meet amazing people while reaching your goal. After all the websites I've tried and failed on, Points2shop beats them all, hands down.

Tip for consumers: Be very active and try doing surveys every single day

tinas41
1/22/15

Weres the 0 they suck I was a member almost a month never no help just crap waited y time point2shop u suck

amandar36
12/31/14

Only hit a star so I could get to the review
if -stars was an option I'd chose it. Never benefited from any of their promises but did what was required for a while before I realized they were scamming me

Tip for consumers: Don't

lillyanap
12/26/14

love this website, every time I order my rewards I received them between 1 week or less and support is quick to answer any problems.

tylerh33
12/10/14

This site is about the best site I have ever came to because it is the most reliable and the crew are awesome! live on P2S <(^-^<(

samb77
11/18/14

the 1 acc rule is relly dump!!!!!!!!! and i can not use it and so i can not use this site but will find better ones them this site because i can not use it!!!!!!

samr45
11/10/14

I heartily recommend NOT using this company. I received and empty package in place of an item I ordered and after a week of mails back and forth I was informed that there was no way they could have not sent that item and I was, by inference lying. User beware !

donnac44
10/28/14

points2shop is a scam site stay away, they blocked my account when I tried to cash out,
best to go to more reputable sites...these people who run points2shop are scum sucking bottom feeders and will not pay you when you finally can cash out!! not worth the effort

Tip for consumers: tell the truth, people are always looking to make money online do not steer them in the wrong direction

pata16
10/24/14

I absolutely love point2shop.com. They have many surveys to take so that it is easy to collect points. The rewards are just the best priced items. I love the fact I can use my points to buy household items such as laundry detergent...and have some points left to buy my kinds something too like necklaces and candy. This site basically helps me to buy household cleaning items that I use every month. I am very grateful for this website!

Tip for consumers: You may go thru days when you don't qualify for many surveys. Rest assure that this doesn't happen too often. If it does, check back later to see if any new surveys have come up. You will earn good points!

nict6
10/20/14

the most easiest way to earn a lot of money online and free gift cards. i recommend it to everyone

jorgez4
10/14/14

Kicked me out AFTER I spent countless hours doing offers, claimed it was because I "signed up for multiple accounts". Uh, no, I didn't do that. Wasted so much time and lost my entire investment of dozens of dollars due to a couple of clicks by some unreasonable moderator. STAY AWAY!

jeffb94
10/4/14

points2shop is great, I have earned $170 total in my time on p2s and still going, I've gotten all kinds of free stuff from there, try it out, you'll love it! -twiztidclown65340

Tip for consumers: try the USAMP surveys, i've gotten a lot of points from there

norbertw5
9/15/14

A legit website which helps you to get your desiredd items for free

Tip for consumers: The longer you use it the easier it will become

amypandalandb
9/1/14

Points2shop is a great site! the people are very friendly and will help you out anytime that you need it and your 100% get the things that you put the hard work into getting so id say give this site a try and maybe you will love it and keep on get the things that you want out of it

dendys
8/25/14

I love,love,love points2shop
where else can you get so many cool things with points
nowhere
of course you have to work at it and be persistent and if you are it does pay off
I have received so many things
a bike ect
Points2shop is great

tiffonyl
8/3/14

Point2Shop has very fun surveys on their website although many contain difficult survey qualifications. However I enjoy earning cash for my opinions and perceptions in my extra time. Had a little trouble cashing out high balances at the beginning of my membership, yet when my points increased I was able to cash out an automatic debit to my account within twenty four hours. Wish there were higher paying surveys available to take. Overall I enjoy reading contents and watching the videos. Surveys make the internet a better place.

jonc40
7/28/14

All of these ratings Are fake and u should not trust them.But really the site is worth a dollar a day no more no less.Once I hit 20$ I hurried and bought something then they banned me for no reason and won't tell me why . The site is not worth it.

nathanb56
7/23/14

This website is a total SCAM. Stay away. You WILL get blocked and then have to wait for ages. This site is total bogus. Please, Please Please take my advice and STAY AWAY. When you do have problems, well I told you so.

laurah45
7/14/14

This site is a freaking joke! It's good at the beginning, earning those pennies easily, compared to a few other sites that I am a member of.. BUTTT, once you cash out, whether it be $1 or $50, you get "punished", and aren't able to access your account, but you can keep logging in, while the site is earning every time you log in. You can't even go in your account and deactivate emails from being sent to you. Every time you click to open an email from them, it gives them more money, but not you, because your account is, of course, BANNED.

Luckily for me (sarcasm) I got an awesome CS, she went by the name of "Snapgirls", and had a horrible attitude!

After almost a month of not having access to my account, and getting absolutely NOWHERE with "Snapgirls", I went to their Facebook page and asked how I can stop them from sending e-mails to me, since I can't get into my account?! Instead of an answer, they deleted my comment, and booted me from their Facebook page. I can't even get on their wall, where comments are left. Way to run a "business", Points2Shop!

They have stolen $75 from me, and honestly, they can keep it. I do, however, want other people to watch and be careful with this website. Since they had deleted and kicked me from their Facebook page, I'll leave this review on every page possible!

kylev4
7/6/14

Point2shop is an amazing site. You complete surveys to earn points with which you can earn FREE rewards!

michaelb160
6/26/14

Points2Shop is actually an amazing site. At first, I thought they would ask for credit cards to verify, etc. No. I signed up, and ordered a prize within five minutes. 5 days later, I have earned almost $20. Definitely worth looking into if you have a lot of free time.

paulk72
6/22/14

Points2shop is amazing. I love completing offers and watching my points fill up to my goal. Its a really good website to earn and buy. I recommend this completely legit website.

jaydens7
6/7/14

I love points2shop they are great I love the surveys there a lot of fun and you can earn prizes with your points or you can get cash its awesome :D i redeemed pop rocks and I received them today This website works and I highly recommend it to anyone who want to earn some free prizes!! XD

zaka187
6/3/14

Points2Shop is great! The offers are easy are quick and they approve immediately. It's absolutely worth it and I recommend it to everyone. You can order anything with your points. If you can find it on amazon, you can order it with points2shop. I've just just made $20 within 2 weeks, just by spending about half an hour a day. If you put more time into it, you'll be able to make a lot more! There are people on there that made tens of thousands so far and so can anyone else.

kevinb88
5/29/14

Points2shop is by far the easiest and quickest way to earn points toward free gift cards. I have tried several to earn itunes gift cards and i was able to do it on this site in half the time. I definitely recommend trying it.

askm
3/19/14

huge scam. every time you get enough points to redeem they put a hold on your account and you have to submit a 'support ticket' and wait 3-5 days to 'verify your identity'. the moderators were 0 help, told me not to expect anything for free.

brandyp2
3/14/14

I've been on this website for less than a month and I've already earned enough points for 3 $10 gift cards! They allow you to not only cash in points for gift cards, but also allow users to use points to buy items directly from Amazon with no extra costs! This website it great, easy to use, and easy to get addicted to! The amount of time you invest in it definitely effects your earning outcome, though, so keep that in mind.

kimp20
3/3/14

At first I thought this website was a scam so I was a bit skeptical but I saw the items people started earning after completing surveys so I figured I may as well give it a shot. So far I don't regret making that decision. Yes the surveys are kind of annoying to complete but once you've earned enough to buy whatever you want on amazon it's such an incredible feeling. At the end of the day it's worth it.

heatherm32
3/2/14

I love points to shop its a lot of fun i have earned so much from being there for only 20 days the surveys are fun and whats best is its easy to do!!- i have already cashed out and ordered so much cool stuff!!!

parasr
2/21/14

Points2Shop Is a great website, You can earn points and ease and also receive a 250 points bonus. There are easy ways of earning such as watching videos and doing surveys and the people and admins are great!

saifk3
2/18/14

It is great, it allows you to easily access surveys and gain points in which you can shop online with. There's no credit card activation or anything and it is very safe to do

rashida5
2/17/14

Points2shop is Legit...reasons why is many people I knew said it is a scam.
So one day I signed up and started doing offers. Next thing I did was I purchased 1 dollar and by the next couple of days; it came in the mail! If you want to sign up for P2S, I would definately recommend that site; It works if you are active and have nothing to do in your spare time
P2S Works!
Thanks

jeremyd14
1/30/14

I have been a member for almost 4 months and I have to say this site is awesome! I have been having trouble finding a job in this current economy, so it's nice to still earn some money whenever I can. The community is very friendly, the surveys and offers are generous, and it's fun to save up for rewards I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise. This site even allows you to start your own fundraisers for your favourite charity.
Points2Shop is definitely the best rewards site. I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. :)

mishaelm
1/27/14

I have to say it's an amazing website. I've gotten 30+ dollars worth of rewards so far on the site and more in the future! To have the best experience with the website you must read the rules and follow all of them. If you need help just send a ticket, although support may take a while, it's worth it as the Moderators are very helpful and considerate.

juanr15
1/21/14

P2S is awesome i couldnt find a website to match or go against this site, so far Im earning an average amount of money with this, and Im having fun doing it. I really enjoy,i could buy anything and Im not spending anything out of my pocket. All I have to really say is if you join this site and put enough effort then your going to be satisfy. Love this site, I hope the creators continue to be awesome!

brittanys13
1/20/14

points2shop is great. Its the best site ever. Its easy and fun to use, get points and use those points to purchase items, all kinds of items electronics, makeup, movies, dvd's and so on. Great site and so addictive.

tynikquab
1/12/14

points2shop is a great and easy way to earn free money. the process is easy and I have received my gifts, it's actually real and not a scam! I would recommend for anyone to try this website out :)

christam2
1/1/14

I absolutely love this site!! I was little skeptical at first, then once I got the hang of it, it was fun :D I haven't quite got enough, but this site is absolutely free, unlike those other survey sites, that ask you to put little profit into the site. I'm grateful to have been introduced to this site :)

bena22
12/26/13

pretty good, earned an xbox and a tablet. not bad to say the least.

jaimeh9
12/24/13

I was skeptical but I'm glad to say I was wrong. I've been a member for three months and with minimal effort I was able to redeem for three Christmas presents. Two things were directly from Amazon (they were Monster High items for my daughter) and they took a few weeks to arrive The last thing was a gift card from a national restaurant, I received that in just a few days. I noticed the people who gave this site a low score have been banned, sounds like sour grapes to me!

taylorb36
11/30/13

I absolutely love this site! All you have to do is a few surveys, watch a few videos and complete a couple of offers and *BA-DA-BING!* you've earned enough points to buy a gift card! I recommend this site to everyone!

leonier1
10/25/13

I really enjoy this site, I would recommend it to those who want to make a little cash at the side for minimal effort.

alexk31
10/9/13

Points2Shop is a very great website as it offers people many different ways to earn points that they can spend on various different prizes. It is also great because you can join for free and receive a starting bonus once you do.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Points2shop staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have been using Points2Shop username from my home computer as well as my work place computer. Do you think this will be a problem?
11/24/12
United States
3/31/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Points2shop staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Points2shop?