US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

keythr
EXPERT
1/19/11

As a free address book 'in the cloud' Plaxo is brilliant. It needs a bit of work setting up, but once you've imported addresses from wherever, it works very well. At some point they started trying to become a social network site which doesn't seem to work so well - so I just ignore that side of the business. Turn off all the 'birthday information requests' and that cuts down the emails to occasional requests for you to upgrade to the paid version, which seems fair enough. If you move frequently or change phone numbers it is great for sending out your new details to your selected list of recipients.

petej
EXPERT
9/22/08

Plaxo is totally useless and spams me all the time - Back in 2001-2002, Plaxo seemed like a great way to keep your address book current. But today, Plaxo is completely useless. I use Facebook and Linkedin, which do a better job of helping me keep track of people. All Plaxo does is spam me with emails every day. I can't believe Comcast bought them.

Online Contact Management – Reviewed By Consumers