US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

57 Reviews for Pinterest.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/27/14

Love this site. For someone who is visually stimulated and motivated, Pinterest serves up some spectacular boards with stunning visuals. Post your favorites and share those you find.

7/13/14

I used pinterest for promoting my business, but soon i got addicted to it. now i have my own personal profile on pinterest with good number of followers in short span of time. Moreover it is the best way to globally promote your products with beautiful images. you can share your blog and images and easily promote your products and services.

6/27/14

Pinterest is excellent social-sharing community website,it collects images, videos on any topic, it promotes any personal or business website by sharing your social content with other people in the community and the world. No complains only a "5" star rating!

6/26/14

I love pinterest. There is always something new and interesting to look at. Recipes, cute animal pic, beautiful photographs, home hints and renovating/decorating ideas. I could spend hours scrolling through the pages.

5/22/14

I love pinterest! I use it for almost everything; cooking, baking, hair styles, hair colors, make up, traveling, etc... Best user submitted content ever.

3/13/14

cool, beautiful pics you can see here. Love this site so much

3/4/14

I love Pinterest! A family member told me about this site and I've been hooked ever since. It's great for getting ideas about all the details for an event from flower bouquets, outfits, hair, decor, food, etc. Definitely a source for inspiration and tapping into your creative flow for any occasion. You can create multiple boards to organize your "pins" which is a must have for me.

2/25/14

My girlfriend loves this site. It is definitely worth 5 stars from this guy.

1/17/14

This site stole my identity and created a fraudulent account with my name. Their customer service only replied to my requests to have it removed with stock e-mails. It was clear they where not really reading my concerns. Going forward I have nothing good to say about their business practices and will be sure to spread the word. Right after I call my lawyer.

1/15/14

Love this site. I'm a digital hoarder so I rarely go back and actually use the great material/information I gain, but ONE DAY!
It's a great place to get and share ideas. Very visually stimulating.
I shoulda thought of this....*sigh*

12/17/13

It is the best place to share something valuable. The interaction among people is also perfect. I can all the news and creative things with this platform.

12/13/13

I am not a woman, but I do get pretty addicted to this site! It is pretty neat concept!

12/6/13

TO see all the latest thing in this world..and new Top Tourist spot not only in america but around the world.

12/4/13

O this is my favorite.... I AM ADDICTED to this site!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

12/3/13

I like this site very much

11/30/13

Had a Pinterest account for a year for a year or two, closed it recently. Reasons:
1) Not crazy about their data use policies. These guys seem to belong to the Facebook school of privacy, except they're a bit slower. My page was hacked, and as I was looking for info on how to get rid of the account I discovered privacy settings that hadn't been there before. Wonderful.
2) The folks that I knew who were using it seemed to put a lot of junk on their pages. Their recipes/crafts/whatever seemed attractive at first, but gradually seemed to be, well, a lot of crap not worth reading.

11/15/13

1 year since I use it. The main attribute is inspiration, speially for travel. You just go from board to board and can spend hours. I find it much nicer that posting on Facebook..
Plus, I found many small tips & tricks for day to day life!

11/6/13

I am so addicted to this website, it's amazing. There are so many great ideas that you can find. Anything from recipes, to decorating, to remodeling your house, to diy projects, this will always be my go-to website. I would encourage anyone & everyone to use this amazing site!

10/30/13

This is the perfect pictures collections website I saw with many I want. Wow, so so cool for using everyday.

9/26/13

Awful site. First, it insisted that I signed up for 5 boards, but I was interested in only 1. No one should be forced to sign up for 5 boards (or 4 or 3 or 2) if they are interested in fewer. Second, the layout is confusing - cluttered and no obvious organization. It looks like a collage with no overall impression, except clutter. Third, text when it appears sounds juvenile. Maybe this is fine for teenage girls, but I'm not a kid and find it off-putting.

7/31/13

Pinterest is awesome. It's like having a bookmark bar except you can add comments and have them neatly organized by their pictures & divided into categories. There are endless tips & ideas especially on ways to decorate your house, make cute diy things, or make healthy, delicious food. I go there all the time for inspiration. Sometimes I get a little too excited and try cooking/making something and fail, but it's fun nonetheless :)

7/27/13

The "new" pinterest sucks! Way too busy with worthless annoying crap. When you try to edit, you get an annoying message"oops! Problem on our part." Cute...NOT!
Should have left it the hell alone. HATE IT.

7/5/13

I like Pinterest because it's easy to organize stuff. However, I find the content being catered to females more especially the health and fitness. I think it's a great site and I enjoy being on it. I just wished there were more male views on the site.

6/19/13

I'm new to Pinterest and I must say that I'm wowed by it! I love the endless possibilities from pinning your own pictures to pinning from different websites and social media. Another thing that I find great is the ideas! So many people and so many different ideas! I had some trouble in decorating my new home a couple of months ago and I admit I found ideas on Pinterest. I can't give it less than 5 stars since I'm absolutely amazed by the Pinterest world :)

5/15/13

I have been on Pinterest for nearly as long as it's been out to the public. Remember when you needed an invite to even create an account? Right now I have about 15 boards that I actively update and I literally visit my App on my phone daily. Food, design ideas, gardening, hair. The topics are endless! Searching has never let me down and when I'm in a pinch and don't know what to make for dinner, I pull up Pinterest and find the best ideas. Great site for those Suzie Homemakers of the world.

5/13/13

Like this pictures sharing website so much, and can find all fashion items you want from here, it;s a good place to share your picture with other people,

5/10/13

A lot of my friends are on this site. Just joined yesterday and love pinterest so much. So many wonderful pics here , really really beautiful

5/2/13

pinterest is super wonderful website,it collects more and more images including any item and style, also can share my interesting with other people.

4/23/13

Love Love Love Pinterest. It's fun, interactive and the best part is getting all your info about the latest fashion trends, decor, cats, make over and fun all at one place. Since i have installed the Pin It button, i can just collect all the awesome stuff i come across online and pin it.. i am so addicted that i sometimes feel like having a Pin It button in my real life so i can remember stuff i see around me!

3/17/13

In addition site has a good rating, easily expand the range of followers.It's great that you can download and comment on videos!

2/15/13

Who wants to read text! Pinterest is much more interesting. So many funny images

2/9/13

I got the worst virus/malware on their site looking at home decor. I did not click on anything except someone's site. I immediately shut down the computer when the screen didn't show what was supposed to be there. When I turned the computer back on I had the FBI virus and lost the use of the computer for 2 days to have the computer people take the virus off. I contacted Pinterest and told them to check my usage history and they would know where the infection came from. They didn't even bother to respond other than an auto mailer. Beware of this site. One click and you will be paying money to get your computer back!

12/21/12

Love this site. It has so many different interests. It's like an online magazine where you get to pick what you want to look at and read about. The pictures are beautiful and I have used many of the tips on the affiliated blogs.

Apprentice Reviewer
12/5/12

This site is a endless source of wonderful ireas for anny occasion. I have found their lots of amazing ideas for my sister's wedding, including very nice wedding hair style and many great ideas about wedding photos. Since than I look for inspiration in Pinterest for each holiday, event or just new ideas that come to my mind.

11/19/12

I love this site.....my wife has made some amazing meals because of it. She is even coming to be with helpful hints and pictures that help with my vintage muscle cars

And yes I'm just reviewing pinterest to get to my 2 reviews

11/19/12

My friend showed me this site and I am hooked on it. This one and twitter are my favorite. In third is Facebook though I'm getting tired of Facebook already.

11/2/12

topSiteJabber is a consumer protection and advocacy service made possible by a grant from the US Government's National Science Foundation. SiteJabber was named a top 100 site of 2010 by PC Magazine. SiteJabber is a consumer protection and advocacy service made possible by a grant from the US Government's National Science Foundation. SiteJabber was named a top 100 site of 2010 by PC Magazine.

10/8/12

absolutely love browsing this site! I also have the app on my phone to view anytime I want, even better! great pics, styles, crafts, holiday ideas, etc., it has created so many ideas for me and my home.

10/2/12

This site is amazing, much better design and more thought out than twitter. I can't wait for it to catch on.

8/23/12

i am on pinterest and this is really really a nice site, love it

8/4/12

I spend a lot of time planning home projects with Pinterest, and I just love it! I get great ideas from others, and I get to save all of my favorite website in one spot. No more bookmarking pages, when I can just upload what I'm looking at to my Pinterest page. Brilliant tool!

7/11/12

Pinterest is a site for collecting cool things you've found online and sharing it with friends. It is similar to Tumblr, but it allows you to organize the things you like into sections or boards. There is a feed from your follows, feeds for all the different categories, and a feed from the most popular from all users of Pinterest. Anything can be pinned - categories range from home or weddings to food and fashion. You can personalize your boards to be anything you want, and they're always there to look at later. With the amount of everything on the site, it is incredibly organized, and that's probably my favorite thing about it. And of course, it has a ton of great ideas and is a lot of fun.

7/9/12

Pinterest is a good way to express creativity and share with friends/strangers ideas or anything cool you may have seen. Although pinterest may seem a little silly or confusing at first, the website actually serves many good purposes. The website is open for viewing but in order to completely participate, one must be 'invited'. While getting invited may take a mere 24 hours, these 24 hours may deter ones interest in the website. Hence, this may be seen as a con. Also, new users may find themselves confused since pinterest is not user friendly and it takes some getting used to.

Ultimately, I think the website's main purpose is to help individuals share ideas and interests with one another, whether recipes, DIY crafts, or decorating. The various options helps this website remain successful and promote its popularity. Personally I use Pinterest, and although not very often, I would recommend it to a friend.

7/9/12

Pinterest is a really fun pin board website that allows you to pin different websites and pictures and arrange them into boards. This technique is really useful because it keeps your ideas and interest organized and in one place. On Pinterest you can create your own boards, as well as see others boards, which can be very useful when searching for pins that interest you. Pinterest has many different categories such as food, art, home decor, and DIY projects. I love getting on Pinterest to find DIY present ideas. The website is easy to use and has some very useful features. One feature that I specifically like is that each pin has a link to the original website which can be very helpful with the DIY projects or food recipes. One con about the website is that in order to create a Pinterest you have to receive an invitation. This can be a little annoying because it takes a couple of days to process, but it is worth the wait. I would recommend Pinterest to anyone, I have even got my mother hooked.

7/8/12

I just loved this site. So much interesting stuff there and its easy to use. Wonderful site.

4/29/12

I'm really irritated with Pinterest. They had me pinning things I was never interested in and then would not cancel my account. I finally blocked them on Facebook. This was weeks ago and I just found a friend had found me still on Pinterest. Apparently once you give them your info you can't get out of it. No wonder they are growing so fast!

3/25/12

Such great ideas and community.

2/24/12

This is such a great site--if you're a visual person, you'll love it.

What it does is allow you to collect (“pin”–via a cute “pin it” button placed neatly in your toolbar) everything you love on the web and organize it into categories (“boards”). You can cluster your favourite whatevers (art, photographs, clothes, recipes, interiors, quotes etc) on a pretty little page, which you can share with the rest of the Pinterest world (and whomever chooses to “follow” you), and, in turn, follow any other boards you like, and pick up new “pins” by “repinning.”

It's super inspiring, perfect for planning, and it's also great for picking up helpful DIYS and recipes too.

2/24/12

A lot of my friends are obsessed with this site, so I decided to check it out myself. Now I spend hours on it!! You can find everything from creative foods, how tos, cute animals, and brilliant ideas for anything you can think of!

2/24/12

Only create an account here if you want it to take over your whole life! (o: LOVE IT!!!

The Best Art Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber