US Government's NSF

jabberi

23 Reviews for Phpjabbers.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/27/14

I bought their ticket booking script and it was really well made. Did some minor customization to it to better suit our needs. Came up with a new feature I really wanted for the booking system so I contacted their support. For a low cost they modified the scripts perfectly to my liking and it was practically done over night.
Excellent customer support!

1/20/14

I needed an effective software solution for a complete revamp of my seven websites. Phpjabbers' scripts worked well and are very easy to understand. I had a few adjustments and customizations made by the company to make it do what I needed. It was less expensive than some other options available on the market and holds up well. Generally, I would recommend phpjabbers.com to others that script provider and web development services.

Kelly J.-Jacksonville, Florida

12/5/13

This is the first time I had bought a script from Phpjabbers and I can assure you it will not be the last. There script is superb one of the best things I loved about it was to edit the countries section of the Job Board I bought to Locations.

You didn't have to go through all the coding and make a dozen changes like you do with most scripts they have a system in place for things like that, they really did put a lot of time, effort and care when they built their scripts.

There customer service is breathtaking they are really quick to respond to your needs and even quicker to get things sorted for you. Really nice and easy to work with.

I have built many websites in the past and used many scripts and I can honestly say in future I will look no further than Phpjabbers as people I have worked with before have left me waiting for days and sometimes even unsure how to make changes to their script (unbelievable) with Phpjabbers it is fast, easy and reliable.

I never ever give 5 star ratings to anything as there is always a little niggle somewhere however here is my first 5 star rating because these guys are an absolute pleasure to work with and I can't tell you enough how good their customer service is.

Should you use PhpJabbers. YES do NOT look anywhere else you may have to wait for responses have frustrating conversations and waste the time you are being paid for, with Phpjabbers you won't have any of that just some good scripts with an easy install and the best customer service I have ever come across.

Thanks guys for all your work you have been superb and as I said I will be working with your products very soon in the future.

11/14/13

My business depends on my clients and how happy they are with the service they receive. I always welcome constructive feedback but compliments are a very rare thing to receive. That is why whenever I receive a great service I take the time to write a positive review where possible.

My experience with Stivasoft is one such interaction that I thought deserved a positive review. My clients look to me for their website needs and sometimes I need to seek the third party scripts to deliver those requirements. Delivering a first-class service to my clients is something that I pride myself on and so any third party company I enlist the help of need to deliver an equally sterling service.
I have a number of criteria that the external party must satisfy and price is obviously a factor. However I used to expect that a low price would also lead to a poor after-sales service. This belief does indeed manifest itself in certain circumstances but in the case of Stivasoft it couldn’t be further from the truth.
My initial request was for Stivasoft to help me implement an online room reservation system for a client of mine. Their prices were more than competitive. Needless to say I was slightly dubious about how good they would be but decided to employ their services nonetheless.
The installation process went smoothly and using their instructions I was able to do most of the work myself. This was a very positive factor in itself, as it meant that I would be in a better position to support my client going forward. I must admit that I rolled my eyes when the system didn’t work exactly as I expected after its implementation but Stivasoft technical support was superb.
Now, when I say the system didn’t work, I mean that my client was unable to upload images of the rooms afterwards. I immediately turned to Stivasoft’s technical support team and was expecting to be in for a long wait to get the issue resolved. In fact, quite the opposite was true. The issue was resolved very quickly The problem was with the file permissions and when they changed them everything was perfect - the pictures uploaded successfully.

I cannot emphasise how SEAMLESS the service from Stivasoft has been and I would not hesitate to RECOMMEND them to other people!!!!!

Andy,
AnDesign

11/10/13

Thank you for providing professional quality scripts. I am using the Time Slots Booking Calendar. The whole process, from purchase to support questions, is user friendly and just plain works. I had an issue that prevented the script from working completely. Support was always quick to answer and found that I had conflicting email addresses in my PayPal account. My rating for StivaSoft is A+++ and I would recommend their products to my colleagues and friends.

10/18/13

The team at Stivasoft have helped me to transform my website and put my business on an equal footing with my competitors. The standard software packages are excellent and very competitively priced. The support team are very quick and responsive and helped me with minor modifications. I thank them and can't rate them highly enough

10/17/13

I had a project running @ StivaSoft which was handled in a very professional way.
The interaction with the developers through their ticket system was very clear and outstanding in a way of translating the requirements in to a sophisticated and efficient tool.

Their response was quick and clear. I am a happy customer and will get back to StivaSoft!

Ruud Wiering | GreenApples | Netherlands

10/15/13

Simply great team, professional work, affordable prices, can't ask for more!!! Stivasoft is one of the best web development companies I have worked with. The team is very helpful, and their Phpjabbers' scripts are more than great. I love working with these guys and they are very knowledgeable. They have always been very patient with me and did exactly what I asked them to do. Many thanks to Maria, Maya, Kosta and the rest of the team that are always there for me.

I really appreciate all the help and will definitely be back for more scripts.

10/5/13

I have worked with the jabbers extensively over the past few years, and my review is mixed. I am a website designer but I don't script everything. The jabbers produce incredibly cheap basic software packages that probably do 70% of what you want but they always lack some aspect for which they invite you to get them to customize the product for you at a cost. This can be a small price $50 or much higher $600. I have found that their communication is good, they always get back to you, but they take a whole day to make a reply. This may not sound much but when you ask a question one day, and they then reply the next day with "what do you mean?" and you reply to clarify etc this very slow conversation can go on literally for months before you get a change made in the script. When they make a change in the script they "NEVER" test it, they let you test it and when it has a problem (and it always does have a problem) you enter into this slow daily comment conversation explaining what the problem is (which always seems to take about 5 days) then they work on the script, say it has been checked, but when you test it there is a different problem. This can go on for weeks until it works properly. Which by the time you have just about torn your hair out starts to work. So the jabbers are great if you have a small budget and lots of time and patience. Seriously, if you lack patience then don't work with them. They will drive you mad. Also they cannot work on more than one problem at a time, so when you get your modified script and it has 5 faults in it, I have learned if I want to remain sane (and this may not be the case as i have worked with them for years now) to just tackle one problem at a time until it is sorted. Its just chaos dealing with more than one issue at a time.
I have now had many bespoke changes to scripts and when they work it is great, quite often I have found this to be the way to get the perfect script that does just what I wanted, but I pay for it in more than $'s. I am sure they are knocking years off my life in frustration. If I could change just 1 single thing about the Jabbers that would make them fantastic ??? If only they thoroughly tested the script before they pass it over to you. I'm afraid this NEVER happens and you become the test dummy, and more often than not that's exactly how I feel "dummy".
At the moment they are working on 2 scripts for me, one has cost $300 the other just over $400, at home to get this script made You would add a zero to the end of those figures, so they are cheap, but when I count up the time spent in testing their code and conversing with them sometimes I wish I had paid the extra cost. BUT and this is where the nub is:- I'm a skinflint, I am always seduced by their low cost and think "this time it will be different" I even have a conversation at the beginning - are you sure you will check the script thoroughly before you pass it over to me? - I always get the same reply "we always thoroughly test our script before you get it" and I think, here we go again, take the calm pills and lets go for it. A few months later I will be a quivering wreck thinking "why did I believe them?" I knew they would be exactly the same, very polite but very very incredibly very frustrating.

8/29/13

Thanks phpjabbers.com, your member login is wonderful, thank you for installation, and friendly team and help.

8/13/13

StivaSoft is a great company. I am pleased with their products, services, support and prices. The prices are even underestimated for such quality products, you may be now restricted with the domain names but you get a lifetime license for a 5-star product with no recurring fees, no monthly/yearly subscription. What's the fuss?

Recently I have upgraded to the Vacation Rental version 3.0 and I am more than impressed with the updates. I had the previous version of the script but haven't used it till now. I got the upgraded user version for free and definitely can say it's worth buying the developer license (especially with the discount Stivasoft provided me).

It's a pretty simple script, easy to use and it's a great module if you build extensive business system. It could be integrated easily with other applications and the open source feature gives you the ability to build over the script.

I had a small issue with the installation and contacted the support team for help. I sent them my server details (no worries, at all!). Few hours latter I received a message from them telling me that the script had been installed. Another issue I had with the database also was solved in a few hours.

Also not even once I was asked to pay more than the script price. Definitely 5 stars for this company!

6/5/13

I have asked PHPJabbers to upgrade their restaurant booking script for me (I want some additions).
So far, they couldn't have been prompter or more professional.
VASTLY better than any other software company I've dealt with.

3/26/13

Phpjabbers.com was a great script company
until 2-1-2013 when they changed their
Developers License Agreement

NEW Developer License Changes
as of 2-1-2013
============================
- No Longer Unlimited Installs
- Developer License restricted to 5 installs
- Must purchase additional developer licenses
- Software 'must be emailed registered’
- Includes a remote KILL Switch via
their server for non registered installs

If Stiva/phpjabbers.com
Remote SERVER GOES DOWN
(or they go out of biz)
ALL your scripts will stop working.

view NEW Developer License terms:

2/22/13

I run a small web design business in thenUK and decided to purchase the developer version of the Event Booking Script, Initially I received errors on the install pointing to the syntax of mysql, after several attempts that all failed and no luck finding a solution on Google I sent an email to StivaSoft asking for help and advice, I included my server details so that they could simply check the settings, 4 hours later I had a reply to say that it had been successfully installed for me, that to me is beyond any level of customer service that I was expecting and not something I had asked them to do,
Once I'd configured the look and layout I ran the site through w3C validation and the only errors were in the stylesheet link to the script files and the script link description in the body where the calendar was to be placed, once again an email to StivaSoft and the problem was solved ( in both cases the "&" character in the links needed to be "&") such a simple fix and once again StivaSoft supplied the answer within a couple of hours, the moral of the story here has to be that nothing is ever perfect and it is what is done to rectify a problem that indicates whether a service is good and a company can be relied upon, I for sure will come to you guys 1st next time,

As a side note not once has anyone suggested to me that I need to pay anymore than I did originally, Once again thanks to Mark, Maya and the team for an excellent experience.

I'd take with a pinch of salt the bad reviews on here, clearly they are the competition, and can't conduct themselves in a manner that is above the level of the gutter.

9/10/12

I am extremely impressed with Stivasoft services! I've used a variety of StivaSoft products and I find the instructions very easy to follow. The software interfaces are easy and intuitive, and I appreciate how customizable each product is. One more thing is that I can't say enough about, is the support I've received from Stivasoft. Each time I've opened a support ticket (even on a Sunday afternoon) I not only got an immediate response, but my inquiries/issues have been completely resolved within a matter of minutes. I heartily recommend Stivasoft!!

3/29/12

I've used PHPjabbers and Stivasoft for two years now and can completely attest to their superb service and resources. After reading the previous negative postings, I'm beginning to consider that they were more the problem, not PHPjabbers. Though I have very limited knowledge of html/php programming, I have received nothing but professional, courteous, and VERY prompt replys anytime I've posted an issue.

Their prices are more than reasonable (if not crazy good deals) and their products are spot on! When I changed my mind on something I needed, it was no concern - they switched gears and moved ahead.

When I read such clearly negative reviews as previously posted, I am always skeptical. Go onto the PHPjabbers website and read the overwhelmingly positive testimonials, I'm certain you will agree the few disparaging remarks here are from the far end of the bell curve.

Thanks again Stivasoft and PHPjabbers!

3/29/12

I would like to say that phpjabbers.com and StivaSoft services always exceed my expectations.

I've been not only a long time customer who was able to experience the big growth that the company is going through because of their great products and customer support, but a loyal client. Why? because they have transmitted me security and confident for every single of my projects. And most important, they have delivered my products as I expected them.

I have done many projects with them, from few bucks scripts to Thousands of Dollars customized programming, and they have totally performed.

If you are looking for a truthful company to work on your scripts projects, do not look any further.

Yes, you must send them a detailed explanation of all your requirements, I even draw pictures of how I want everything to look, but this is necessary so they can program your script just the way you like it. Once you receive your product, you can run a test and check for any issues. Unless you are asking for something that was not discussed at the beginning, they will fix any issue for you at NO extra charge.

They are just Great!

3/28/12

After reading the last few comments I'm very surprised to hear that they had such terrible issues with phpjabbers/Stivasoft.

These negative comments do NOT reflect the experience that I have had dealing with them, in fact quite the opposite.

I have purchased the Event Booking Calendar, Availability Booking Calendar, Simple CMS and Contact Form Generator. All of which were high quality scripts that did exactly what they said they did.

I required some customization on the Event Booking Calendar with an extra payment gateway to be added. They quoted an extremely affordable customization price and delivered the changed script within the timeline stated by them.

It's not often these days that you come across a company like Stivasoft that actually take pride in their customer service. Their after sales support and care has been exceptional. Messages are replied to within hours and any problems (which were of my own doing) taken care of . Stivasoft have exceeded my expectations, with both products and services they provided.

I would not hesitate in using them again!

3/26/12

I would like to make some comments of my experience with PHP Jabbers & StivaSoft.

I purchase my first calendar script from them in 2007 and since have become a consistent client.

I develop websites for small businesses.

StivaSoft is my largest supplier of scripts and related services. I own a majority of their scripts and have had custom work done to many of them to meet my clients needs.

When asked by my clients if what they want is possible, I always indicate that up to date StivaSoft has never told me no... they always figure out a solution.

StivaSoft also has created specialized scripts for me outside their product line. Some very basic and some very large (one being a very complicated real time booking system between Canada wide independant Auto Body Repairs Shops and Nation Wide Insurance Companies! - of which both are giving rave reveiws)

Because StivaSoft, in effect, represents my work to my clients, I am very concerned about turn around time of work required, quality of work, flexibility in requests and pricing. So far StivaSoft makes me LOOK GOOD!

I am very happy with StivaSoft. I am in constant contact with Veselin, Sasho, Kosta and others (usually daily) and to date I've never had an issue that couldn’t be resolved. I also appreciate that whatever my concerns are I can openly discuss.

StivaSoft is a class act.

To be clear, I have no financial interest in StivaSoft or any business affiliation other than I am their customer.

My recommendation is to not worry about utilizing the products and services offered by StivaSoft of any of their affiliate companies.

If you wish to view some of their work in action or wish to ask me specific questions about them feel free to visit www.cswebsites.com – my contact info is there.

A big thank you to StivaSoft... you are my problem solvers!!

3/25/12

I've just read the entries on this site concerning phpjabbers.com , and that then refers to the parent site at Stivasoft.com .
I'm a small website designer based in Australia, and I seriously think that the comments posted here are totally incorrect.
I have been using the scripts supplied by both phpjabbers and stivasoft for the last 5 years, and the scripts and service and support is nothing short of sensational.
I have had to contact both companies with my customisations for scripts designed to suit my client's needs and have NEVER had a problem with either phpjabbers or stivasoft. I have given them ftp access to make several changes to scripts that needed tweaking, and the job has been done in a professional manner and on time. I have had one on one contact with not only the Design Managers, Kosta and Sasho, but also with the CEO, Veselin Stoilov. There is no better association with a company on the other side or the world than to be able to begin a support query with "Hi Veselin ", and then have that request answered by the CEO.Same goes with both Kosta and Sasho. Due to the time difference between Australia and Bulgaria, some times I have had to burn the midnight oil so that I can deliver the result to my clients on time, but hey you get that !
Some of my required customizations have taken a lot of support requests to sort out, but the end result has always been great. I cannot recommend them highly enough, seriously ! The value for money of a developer script that can be designed for each client's website is something that no other script company supplies.
I am more than confident too supply my client's site ftp details to either phpjabbers or stivasoft for any alterations that are required for their scripts.
Both phpjabbers and stivasoft have allowed me to gain more website clients and at a cost effective price than any other similar company out there on the Internet.
I am stunned by the posts, seriously, both companies are just the best source of scripts !
I will continue to use them at every opportunity.
I have more than 30 clients websites that have their scripts running on their sites, and all are much more than happy with the results.
I would not bother to go anywhere else for customizable website scripts.

3/7/12

This company is a RIP OFF! Do NOT use this company for anything! They take your money and do not give you what you pay for. I paid them $600 to change scripts and they ended up with errors on several parts. I would ask them to fix one part and they would send me files for complete different section (which I didn't even ask for). They do NOT have it together! Every time I would ask them to change it again, they would ask for more money every time...
They also take FOREVER to get anything done. If you want to get something done, this is NOT the place you want to go! Find someone else who knows what they are doing...

11/4/11

This company is a complete waste of web space never do business with this company if you care about yourself and your client and you don't want to waste time, money or get headaches. I had to fix errors in their script that they made up excuses about. Paid them to fix other errors in other scripts and they fixed it improperly every time so I had to move on to another company.

If you are okay with wasting money then do business with them but take my advice don't let them fool you. They are some of the worst programmers I've come in contact with. I wish I had listen to the many horror reviews out their it would save me a lot of money.

I had other problems similar to the page this guy wrote: http://www.truth-or-consequences.com/badder_business_bureau/stivasoft/stivasoft_sucks.html

In my opinion they are a scam they sell you a broken script and then charge you to fix it. In all my reviews I've never had to give a 1 star rating I always try to see the best in a company but I can't see myself giving them a 2 star rating. I wish their was a half star rating or a no star rating that would better suit this company.

On their site they claim to be a huge company but in fact they are not a huge company they are a small fry in a big basket. After this experience I've decided since I already have most of the knowledge necessary to write php or JavaScript applications I will start up my own software store and sell legitimate scripts.

9/5/10

This is a strange company. Advertise as a script supporting company with unrealistic prices. It banner advertise itself as Stiva Soft Ltd. Is this a UK registered company. It is not. Checked UK company house.

About Phpjabbers