US Government's NSF

Categories: Animal Health, Pets
Suite C1.17, 22-36 Mountain Street
Ultimo, NSW 2007, Australia
Tel: 866-430-2823

People interested in PetShed are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

marleyj3
8/10/15

I have been buying from petshed for the past 4 years! I love the company and the fast shipping

macyb3
4/3/15

I ordered nexgard from them and it works very well.You have to wait up almost 4 weeks for delivery.

tk17
3/11/15

Got a $5 coupon code for signing up for newsletter. Tried to order using credit card after applying the code. Credit card protection rejected the sale. Tried to use PayPal - but now the Code is invalid because it has been used already. Called Customer Service - they will not reissue a new coupon code. They lost me as a customer with this one!!!

nics9
10/30/14

I bought Revolution for cats and it smelled like straight alcohol.Compared it to Revolution from another company different smell.Did not work on ear mites or fleas. Vaccumed,put down dia-earth,moved furniture,bombed,applied other topical meds and still fleas. Did this long ago with Revolution purchased from another company and fleas were gone in less than a week 1/2. Just put Advantage on my cats/dogs and doing it all over again.The reviews on the PetShed site sound alike and seem fake. Don't waste your hard earned $ especially if you have multiple pets!

alb108
7/26/12

I have been ordering from PetShed.com for several years now. Frontline plus, Generic heart worm pills, Wormer. All of it works and how they get it from New Zealand to Florida in 5 days or less is imprssive.

jasmineh2
12/29/10

I've ordered from PetShed.com many times over the past few years and have always been pleased. I've received my products within a few days of ordering. They also have very competitive prices.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PetShed staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Are products shippepd from Australia or Hong Kong? I've used Pet Shed before and products came from Australia. This time my Credit Union put a "fraud alert" on my card and said charge was coming from Hong Kong !???
6/20/15
Answer
nics9
A: Hong Kong.The middle man seems to be Australia.Repackaged.
6/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the PetShed staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

PetShed?