US Government's NSF

Tel: 866-430-2823

▼ Sort by: recent

nics9
10/30/14

I bought Revolution for cats and it smelled like straight alcohol.Compared it to Revolution from another company different smell.Did not work on ear mites or fleas. Vaccumed,put down dia-earth,moved furniture,bombed,applied other topical meds and still fleas. Did this long ago with Revolution purchased from another company and fleas were gone in less than a week 1/2. Just put Advantage on my cats/dogs and doing it all over again.The reviews on the PetShed site sound alike and seem fake. Don't waste your hard earned $ especially if you have multiple pets!

alb108
7/26/12

I have been ordering from PetShed.com for several years now. Frontline plus, Generic heart worm pills, Wormer. All of it works and how they get it from New Zealand to Florida in 5 days or less is imprssive.

jasmineh2
12/29/10

I've ordered from PetShed.com many times over the past few years and have always been pleased. I've received my products within a few days of ordering. They also have very competitive prices.