US Government's NSF

Tel: 866-430-2823

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

I have been buying from petshed for the past 4 years! I love the company and the fast shipping

I ordered nexgard from them and it works very well.You have to wait up almost 4 weeks for delivery.

Got a $5 coupon code for signing up for newsletter. Tried to order using credit card after applying the code. Credit card protection rejected the sale. Tried to use PayPal - but now the Code is invalid because it has been used already. Called Customer Service - they will not reissue a new coupon code. They lost me as a customer with this one!!!

I bought Revolution for cats and it smelled like straight alcohol.Compared it to Revolution from another company different smell.Did not work on ear mites or fleas. Vaccumed,put down dia-earth,moved furniture,bombed,applied other topical meds and still fleas. Did this long ago with Revolution purchased from another company and fleas were gone in less than a week 1/2. Just put Advantage on my cats/dogs and doing it all over again.The reviews on the PetShed site sound alike and seem fake. Don't waste your hard earned $ especially if you have multiple pets!

I have been ordering from for several years now. Frontline plus, Generic heart worm pills, Wormer. All of it works and how they get it from New Zealand to Florida in 5 days or less is imprssive.

I've ordered from many times over the past few years and have always been pleased. I've received my products within a few days of ordering. They also have very competitive prices.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PetShed staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: Hong Kong.The middle man seems to be Australia.Repackaged.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the PetShed staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?