US Government's NSF

Boone, NC 28607, USA

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Someone who was harassing me and trying to disparage my personal name on the internet just made up some stuff and posted it to peopleclaim, as if my personal name was a company. After emailing peopleclaim, they said I could just argue it online publicly by responding. But I said it's not even an existing business to argue about. It's not even a real issue. It's a person making stuff up. They replied once with a curt unhelpful answer, and they have ignored all future emails.

"DO NOT USE PEOPLECLAIM.COM!" It is as UNAMERICAN as ISIS. Owner is Mark Deuitch, Connie Chung said is on the "FBI NO FLY LIST" and you admitted it to her. Now you say you were not. You said you want to disrupt the "AMERICAN SYSTEM OF JUSTICE". Who Does that. Your is totally bias against "SMALL BUSINESS"! You don't even ask for "PROOF" from the complainant. You sell Internet bashing of Businesses for a profit in an effort to cause failure of America's backbone "The Largest Employeer's of Labor. . I will never use an "UNAMERICAN" web site like GOOGLE, "MARK DEUITCH".

I had bad laptops twice with Dell Computer. Talking with their tech support didn'f help, so both times I filed a people claim against Dell. Both, times, Corporate at Dell called me and replaced my computers for free!!!
Now I routinely use it. Gives me, the small guy, leverage over the big, hard-to-get- through-to corporations.

I just tried to file a complaint on Peopleclaim. and it processed...sure it asks if you would like to become a member and asks for money, but it did not make me pay to file this be fair about this I will play it out and see what happens before I rate it..

It's amazing how sites like even come about preying on the elderly. They by no means can help you and they have no legal power as well. They hit you at the end with a fee to do nothing. They don't help the people they help their pockets. Free sites as BBB can help more. STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLECLAIM.COM should known as

I don't what much about the other reviewers experience here, but my experience with was great. I filed 3 complaints using this site and was able to resolve all of them online. Great thing about it is, it offers both free and premium options to choose from in order to file a complaint. Useful tool for stress less and successful resolution.

A customer of ours filed a "claim" on Unfortunately, this was a difficult, disgruntled customer who lost in small claims court when we were forced to file a suit when he did not pay his bill. Bottom line, our company won the case, and he explained to the judge that he suffered from depression. While our customer was wrong for not paying his bill, we feel sorry for him due to having a mental illness. basically takes money from people just looking to complain - which people can do for free on Craigslist. is stealing money from the elderly and anyone that is mentally disable. They have no recognition as being a legitimate avenue for resolving disputes, such as the BBB. Moreover, claims to have high visibility - when you google them - nothing comes up. BUYER BEWARE of giving money to any website that does not have a customer service number - thus, you cannot speak with anyone at Finally, if you happen to stumble upon a business that has been complained against via, please make sure you get all the facts (ie: if the complainer already lost in court, they are looking to complain. period.)

This site still has not given me my refund, so, I went online to find out the Chamber of Commerce and the BBB and Consumer Affairs agencies that I can report the website to when all of a sudden I spot a website called I went to that website and the website said free of charge to file with them about this other site and they would list this site on their blog and other things it would do to get my refund from the After filling out their forms and doing everything asked of me I went to submit it and THEN IT HITS YOU. wants me or to pay 22.90 for their service.