US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

rendien
10/20/14

I just tried to file a complaint on Peopleclaim. and it processed...sure it asks if you would like to become a member and asks for money, but it did not make me pay to file this claim..to be fair about this I will play it out and see what happens before I rate it..

jamesg74
3/1/14

It's amazing how sites like peopleclaim.com even come about preying on the elderly. They by no means can help you and they have no legal power as well. They hit you at the end with a fee to do nothing. They don't help the people they help their pockets. Free sites as BBB can help more. STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLECLAIM.COM should known as thieves.com.

samj34
1/14/14

I don't what much about the other reviewers experience here, but my experience with PeopleClaim.com was great. I filed 3 complaints using this site and was able to resolve all of them online. Great thing about it is, it offers both free and premium options to choose from in order to file a complaint. Useful tool for stress less and successful resolution.

maries6
4/14/12

A customer of ours filed a "claim" on peopleclaim.com. Unfortunately, this was a difficult, disgruntled customer who lost in small claims court when we were forced to file a suit when he did not pay his bill. Bottom line, our company won the case, and he explained to the judge that he suffered from depression. While our customer was wrong for not paying his bill, we feel sorry for him due to having a mental illness. Peopleclaim.com basically takes money from people just looking to complain - which people can do for free on Craigslist. Peopleclaim.com is stealing money from the elderly and anyone that is mentally disable. They have no recognition as being a legitimate avenue for resolving disputes, such as the BBB. Moreover, Peopleclaim.com claims to have high visibility - when you google them - nothing comes up. BUYER BEWARE of giving money to any website that does not have a customer service number - thus, you cannot speak with anyone at peopleclaim.com. Finally, if you happen to stumble upon a business that has been complained against via peopleclaim.com, please make sure you get all the facts (ie: if the complainer already lost in court, they are looking to complain. period.)

stuarts1
Veteran Reviewer
12/15/11

This site Clickinks.com still has not given me my refund, so, I went online to find out the Chamber of Commerce and the BBB and Consumer Affairs agencies that I can report the website to when all of a sudden I spot a website called PeopleClaim.com. I went to that website and the website said free of charge to file with them about this other site Clickinks.com and they would list this site on their blog and other things it would do to get my refund from the Clickinks.com. After filling out their forms and doing everything asked of me I went to submit it and THEN IT HITS YOU. PeopleClaim.com wants me or Clickinks.com to pay 22.90 for their service.