US Government's NSF

Payment.Payitrust reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Paid for an item with the link on to pay at then i never heard a word...i emailed 1jordanshoes and was told my item was out of stock and to pick something else...2nd item they said that it was also out of stock..i wanted a refund and never hear another word...since march 2015 they will not return my emails or my $100 and was shut down but is still up!! Do NOT shop on there!!!!

I bought what I thought was an original Barbour coat on a site called Payed £125 via this site. I received the item which was aweful!!! I tried to contact to get a refund and an address to send back but never heard back... Tried to contact this payment site to get help to get my money back and found out there isn't even an email nor a phone number! The item was appauling... Like a plastic bag!!! I was gutted and mega disappointed.. I believe this paying site was created for people to pay for fakes coming from HK tricked into believing they are buying originals... It's a total scam!!!

I bought a pair of boots from 2 weeks ago. This site is a fraud site. I paid online via payitrust payment system. They even changed my pounds into RMB, but sent me nothing!

I had a similar experience. This website will tell you that your bank does not approve the purchase, and then you will be billed for it. Spread the word!

I wouldn't even give it one star if I could have listed a "0."

I recently purchased 2 pairs of MBT shoes from www.mbt5 and made payment via payitrust. I had never heard of payitrust so I decided to google for input. Gotta tell you, after I read about the negative experiences others had, I was freaked out. How could I have been so stupid. Well, I'm happy to say that for me it was all good.
Received my shoes within about 3 weeks, and no problems with Payitrust what so ever. I'm not sure if I just was one of the fortunate ones, or not, but I have to give both Payitrust and mbt5 atleast one thumbs up, and a thumbs down to all those that had me panicing the entire 3 weeks till my shoes arrived.

It's a scam. Beware. Lost $300.

es una estafa me estafaron 122€ comprando en zapatillas max no responden a los correos que les mandas

Fraudulent web site. Caveat Emptor!

Here are the latest email responses I got from payitrust and Don't worry! Really? They stole my money and ared telling me "don't worry".

Both websites are scams. Please stay away from them for you will be worrying!

Sorry for the trouble, we will refund your money asap.

Best Regards,
Thank you for your e-mail, your seller has deal with this issue, please don't worry about it.

Best regard,

Guys, be aware of that hxxp:// is a fraud site.
Please don't buy anything from that site and don't give any information. They deceive people that they sell Nike shoes but they don't sell anything! All the products are fake!
I gave them 60 euros and they don't even shipped the merchandise to me.
Also they use the payitrust payment system and I think this system also works for them! If you see the payitrust anywhere, don't pay via this system.
Here is the proof that they are crook:

NO - NO - NO - etc....

This is a "Scam Payment Site"
Scam Name: hxxp://PAYITRUST.COM Creation Date: 25-feb-2013
Trusted Payment Site Name: hxxp://PAYTRUST.COM Creation Date: 11-sep-1998
(note the scam site has added 1 extra letter = the " I "
Trusted site used for: hxxp://, hxxp://

Typical here today & gone tomorrow company.
Along with your money.

5,189 helpful votes

Counterfeit Goods Payment Processing Site.
- hxxps://
Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks.
- Site Uses Illegal, Stolen, Fake, and Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals.
Site is used as a "payment checkout" site for Cheap Made-In-China Counterfeit Sites.
- Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Cheap, Fake and Counterfeit!!!
- You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
- These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
- Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
- These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
- Payment is often through PayPal, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
- These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.

Site tries to mimic a Trusted Domain Name in order to deceive the users.

Scam Payment Site Name: hxxp://PAYITRUST.COM
Creation Date: 25-feb-2013
Real Payment Site Name: hxxp://PAYTRUST.COM
Creation Date: 11-sep-1998
Real site used for: hxxp://, hxxp://
Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

Illegal Trust Wave Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Payment.Payitrust staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: has anyone used this site?
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Payment.Payitrust staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?