7 Reviews for Payment.payitrust.com
▼ Sort by: recent
It's a scam. Beware. Lost $300.
es una estafa me estafaron 122€ comprando en zapatillas max no responden a los correos que les mandas
Fraudulent web site. Caveat Emptor!
Here are the latest email responses I got from payitrust and www.mlbshop.us.com. Don't worry! Really? They stole my money and ared telling me "don't worry".
Both websites are scams. Please stay away from them for you will be worrying!
Sorry for the trouble, we will refund your money asap.
Thank you very much
Thank you for your e-mail, your seller has deal with this issue, please don't worry about it.
Guys, be aware of that hxxp://www.freerunlockers.co.uk is a fraud site.
Please don't buy anything from that site and don't give any information. They deceive people that they sell Nike shoes but they don't sell anything! All the products are fake!
I gave them 60 euros and they don't even shipped the merchandise to me.
Also they use the payitrust payment system and I think this system also works for them! If you see the payitrust anywhere, don't pay via this system.
Here is the proof that they are crook:
NO - NO - NO - etc....
This is a "Scam Payment Site"
Scam Name: hxxp://PAYITRUST.COM Creation Date: 25-feb-2013
Trusted Payment Site Name: hxxp://PAYTRUST.COM Creation Date: 11-sep-1998
(note the scam site has added 1 extra letter = the " I "
Trusted site used for: hxxp://intuit.com, hxxp://quicken.com
Typical here today & gone tomorrow company.
Along with your money.
Counterfeit Goods Payment Processing Site.
Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks.
- Site Uses Illegal, Stolen, Fake, and Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals.
Site is used as a "payment checkout" site for Cheap Made-In-China Counterfeit Sites.
- Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Cheap, Fake and Counterfeit!!!
- You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
- These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
- Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
- These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
- Payment is often through PayPal, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
- These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
Site tries to mimic a Trusted Domain Name in order to deceive the users.
NOTE THE "ONE LETTER" DIFFERENCE!!!!!
Scam Payment Site Name: hxxp://PAYITRUST.COM
Creation Date: 25-feb-2013
Real Payment Site Name: hxxp://PAYTRUST.COM
Creation Date: 11-sep-1998
Real site used for: hxxp://intuit.com, hxxp://quicken.com
Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
Illegal Trust Wave Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):