US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ddj3

Comes out the person said they moved to college n lives in OHIO but could send the dog to me. (in 40 reviews)

margarett26

One giving away bulldog puppies, another selling Sphynx kittens. (in 36 reviews)

turdm

Hard to navigate, and seems that it's the place for puppy mills to sell their wares. (in 39 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

casf4
2/9/16

Looking for a pug puppy that wasn't over priced and not a show dog. Ran across the winkle pug puppies home and thought I found my perfect match. Did not have an inkling any I had already sent the money. Ran a picture reverse search...ALL pictures of pug puppies are pirated. The seller does not disclose there name only the names of their supposed brother and husband. Day two trying to get my money back. Filed a suspicious report online and notified money gram of the fraud.

ronh72
1/31/16

DO I NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE??!??!?

aaronm79
1/8/16

my ad got flagged for no reason, I'm simply selling puppies and it got removed, yet theres tons of other ads that are doing the same thing

jazzyk
1/5/16

And me being me. I like to see things upfront. This mother effer had the nerve to say he has 2 pups for sale. 350$ each then it went to 450$. The add said located in canal street New York City. So me being from Brooklyn I said well that's not a far ride out we are all located in NYC. So he continues to send me pictures which look extremely professional. He gave me the whole story how they are up to date this and that. So the man ask me how far am I located and he will have to ship them to me. I explained to the man that it's no need to ship anything I'll be heading to the city to meet up with him and I'll have the money when I see the puppies. Then he started this whole new story about how when he made the ad he put NYC canal street by accident. I don't know how it's a mistaken when that information has to phiscally be put in by you. Right then and there it didn't sit well with me. I knew I was about to get scammed. I told the man, I thought he was in NYC this is why I was agreeing to buy due to the fact that I could simply just take the train to get the dogs in person. $#*! that be careful. These brOke mother $#*!ers can't get a normal job so they try and steal hard working people's money. Smh this site is some $#*!ingg bull$#*! and it ruins it for people at actually try to sell their dog. Sad really

christinal51
1/1/16

3 times now Ive taken the time to place my yorkies for sale & made sure I completely followed all the terms..all 3 times its flagged.. all 3 havent been resolved ...its total bull$#*!!

ambers31
12/24/15

This website is full of scams!!!! Stay the hell away!!!! I went on here to receive a cute little English bulldog only to find the so called dog was in "Louisiana" because the owner of the dog died due to old ass age and Kimbry (fake old lady's "daughter" ") was giving them away because the English Bulldogs reminded her and the family so much of her mother. The scammer starts going into detail about the dog being named Sam, is Registered, has a microchip, AKC registered and other bs (which all sounded to good to be true) then he starts asking all kinds of questions like who lives in the house because they want to make sure the dog is good care, address, phone number etc and I'm like uh hell no send me some pictures of the dog! He sends pictures of the dog and I save them in my picture file only to find the pictures were taken in 2010! He said the dog were born a week ago! 2nd he claims because they are trying to get rid of the dogs that they are giving the dog away free and I would only be paying for shipping which would be $500. To make everything sound better he states that he wanted everything to be business and secure so we wouldn't have to feel scammed that I would only be giving my personal information to the "Courier" and not him. But still asks me personal info. Just to make sure. I called FedEx they have no pet courier! They deliver no pets at all!! And I called other Courier services and they do not deliver pets and animals either! Stay the $#*! away from this site and this Dumbass scammer! He doesn't even know how to scam! Not even good at scamming! Find a new proffession dumbass!!

patriciag68
12/18/15

My funds are really short.. My son has been asking for this puppy for the past few Christmas.. I've never seen this breed for this cost. They want 300.00 for an akc German Shepard.. Also from another state..I esss told thel

marciam15
12/17/15

I received a few pictures of a Maltese female, 12 weeks old, and a heart rendering message from Ryanz Harday, telephone # 918-309-8489, who stated that his wife had become paralyzed so had to get rid of the puppy. Oodles ad showed this seller from Indiana, however this seller stated that due to his wife's illness, he had to relocate in N. Dakota for her care. I wired him the requested $350 after which he contacted me that I'd need to wire a refundable $700 to a courier company out of Atlanta, Ga to Josh Eyong. At this point I notified him that I wanted to cancel the transaction. He said he'd already had to spend $100 of the money I'd wired to make the arrangements. I called him three times and he hung up on me!
It looks like Oodles Marketplace would do a better job of vetting vendors who advertise with them! I would never recommend that web sight to anyone! Scam!

Tip for consumers: Prepare to be scammed!

non136
12/15/15

So I've been on looking for a Rottweiler. Every person I've gotten in contact with has posted that the dog is here in Chicago. But then when I get in contact with them they are in some random state.... This lady so called had work done on her ears so speaking over the phone was not an option "I am looking for a loving and caring home for the puppy where she would be well loved and cared for . I am presently located in Hinesville GA because of my health . I recently had a surgery on my both ears . I am giving the puppy out for free because i am not fully healthy and i do not have much time to love and care for the puppy , that is why i am giving them out . All i am asking you to pay is for the transportation and paper work processing fee of the puppy over to you that will cost you $300 for the puppy to be sent over and delivered to your home" of course I asked for different options and then eventually declined because they are all liars and theives, I see posts about all these people getting taken for thousands of dollars... I refuse to put a pennies percentage into this rediculous site.. You would think the owners of this dumb site would see the reviews and start looking into it... If it were my site is abandon it it's obviously been taken over by criminals like an abandoned building taken over by wretched transients ha! I'm not even upset cause I ain't lose no money but I feel bad for the people that did lose money.... Smh...

tonyr53
12/15/15

Was on site looking for puppies for sale. Found numerous ads having the same contact number. Also noted different numbers on multiple ads. I contacted them for info and received answers from different names all using the same reply. The only difference was name , new city they had just moved to and contact info. Some using the exact name sent returns to me for different ads saying the exact things but offered different pups in different places. When questioned response had nothing to do with questions asked and avoided giving any further info just kept repeating it self.

jamesj122
12/13/15

(334) 246-4692
Appears countless times under countless names from countless cities around the US mostly scamming the sale of puppies and other pets. Oodle does not have the scruples nor the desire to scrutinize these fraudulent adds and should be held accountable. If Oodle and other unregulated sites continue to evolve and as terrorism has become a number one American priority it would behoove the US government to pay close attention to sites like this.

maris250
12/12/15

We should all report this son of b!$#. Is the same Indian dude that answers different numbers. He's a scam. Just wants to collect 250 dollars for the shipment! Shipment my ass!! $#*!! I'm a serious buyer.

karend76
12/9/15

Not one of them has dogs in the area they claim to be in. Most likely no dogs, just a scam.

alices61
12/8/15

I really am interested in a grey african but after contacting 4 of the individuals. The addresses were not the same as the addresses on the web site. This is a red flag... Scam... This site should not exist....

estellt
12/6/15

TRIED TO CONTACT A SELLER FROM NJ VERY CLOSE TO MY AREA, BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS CURRENTLY RELOCATED TO BALTIMORE MD,DUE TO HER NEW JOB BUT COULD HAVE THE PUPPY DELIVERED TO MY LOCATION..NOW IM DOING A REVERSE LOOK UP ON THE POSTS AND EVERY POST HAVE AN AREA CODE FROM A DIFFERENT CITY..BIG SCAM!!

codys31
12/5/15

My texting conversation with them:

Me: hi, I was wondering if you still had puppies available.

Oodle: I will be using a delivery agency to send the puppy over to you and they are going to use just about 5-6 hours to deliver the puppy at your home.

Me: I would like to pay for the dog once I meet it not before its delivered. Is that possible?

Oodle: Hello is the delivery agency that will give you their method of payment because you are paying the money directly to them.

Me: Hey dumbass want to see me shove your bull$#*! dog up your ass?

Oodle: we need your full names............? your state..............? your city...............? your postal code.............? your telephone number.........? your home address...? and the nearest airport to your location........?

kathyd28
12/3/15

why are the puppies on the website saying they are in one place and the owners are in another.for example I found a puppy that was supposed to be in Nashua NH and the owner said he was in Maryland

cgb1
12/1/15

Watch out for textnow.com phone numbers these are scams. They were going to give me dog today. Once I said we could meet in public place. They said will fly dog to Dallas overnight. The story kept changing, Just wished them a Merry Christmas and moved on to searching for another Yorkie.

korryna
11/27/15

They will tell you anything to convince you. Nvr wire money to anyone online. This person even went to the extent of saying that her daughter died and she can't take care of the puppies. It's all a lie. They got $600 out of me and I'll never get it back, I even went to the police... They know how to take advantage of people looking for a Good deal

deanap2
11/23/15

I am trying to find a certain kind of puppy, I reached out to every person I saw that was near me, however every person that replied back to me, was in a different state
all of them, gave same info, how I only have to pay the shipping fee, etc.
Its so obvious, that all these pple, are fake and just want your money! Please anyone who is considering buying a dog, don't fall for these pple!

stephanieh61
11/23/15

They post pictures of cute dogs and tell you a story about all kind crap,after they want your home address a delivery service guy who bearly speaks English tells you to send the money asap b4 the plain leaves ,it says they life in Dallas,rowlett Garland etc but they all live in a different state and want to ship your dog,cat whatever u buy and demand money .over money gram. Then someting come up like your dog got sick or anything to get more money out of you ! Don't buy puppis on line u waisting your money

maryh148
11/21/15

Could you tell me if this is a legitimate dog breeder?
They were y shihtzu in Murfreesboro,tn. With puppies $355.
I received a text with this email address
Stevencholity@gmail.com and he is now in Oklahoma and the price is $500.00 with courier someday delivery. Multiple pictures and wants home addess information.

alyssam19

They are all scams

tamikab2
11/21/15

Reached out to three different people about a puppy listing in the Las Vegas/Henderson, NV area. One didn't speak English and had no idea what I was contacting them about, the other two were in Washington and Baltimore ... No where near Las Vegas where they listed themselves.

Do NOT give these people money. This is a scam.

heathers83
11/11/15

Every person I talked to about a puppy was so fake they had multiple pics and were the same. They should have atleast got together on what pics to put up. I would call or text and they said they wanted to send it to my house. All the numbers they give you are no where near where they are listed to be. Total scam hate the website is even up still!

kimberlys46
11/5/15

I litterally contacted 5 people & they were all regarding different puppies.
The people were all scams calling me back & lying about the puppies.
You would think if Odle cared about there reputation & their website they would
have someone checking these ads & making sure the website is reputable.
I would never recommend Odle to anyone EVER ! ! !

delilaha1
11/5/15

He had a pic of a beautiful white teacup Pomeranian.... Could ship her to me...after $1,700.00 I still do not have a puppy! Please do not deal with them.phone numbers given to me are 301-690-6274 and 443-256-3556. I have alerted law enforcement. Please do not buy a pet on line!!!! These evil people are out there! Dee

nlm1
9/29/15

I a swered add a bouta feee tea up puppy. Of course they were still availilable but the owner unexpectedly was in DC on business. If I sent her 600$ for shipping she would send the puppy right away. Writing in the text was very difficult to read. After reading the first few words I could tell it a scam and I told then so. I have blocked them from my email and hope to never encounter these theives again.
NOTE: their add, in very tiny numbers, stated the post was made 292 days ago - but the puppy was supposedly 11 weeks old - another huge red flag that this was a scam.

Tip for consumers: Be very wary of these people.

elisae1
9/27/15

This site is bogus. It did not let me post my dog I listed and never appeared!!

carolynj11
9/25/15

I contacted a puppy seller supposedly in Georgia. Seller replied that they were now in NM, mother died, puppies were hers and seller was unable to take care of them. Moneygram was requested, said the puppy would be shipped to my door (in NC) and arrive in 24 hours. Luckily I got suspicious and did not send money. Shipper had heavy Indian accent. I contacted 2 other sellers within driving distance, both had suddenly moved to distant states. Upon looking more closely at the ads, several sellers, in different states, all had the same phone text numbers.

betp
9/25/15

These people not only try to sell you puppies, they send fake photos of family holding the puppies. When we called them on it, they actually though what they were doing was ok and their comment was "White chicks always fall for this"; in addition to words that only uneducated and ruthless individuals use. DO NOT even entertain if you see "Adorable toy Yorkies". "We will have the puppies to you in five hours, you pay $200.00 for airline ticket". Needless to say they need to find a REAL JOB instead of scamming others for money.
So if you get an email from:: nadeshleslie123@gmail.com, DELETE and move on.

vicc8
9/23/15

I just went to the wsb tv free classified ads link and found at least 5 or 10 fraudulent ads on the oodle web site. i contacted WSB and reported it and they closed the link. report this fraud to the IC3 AND HELP DRIVE THESE FRAUDS OFF THE WEB

mariab75
9/21/15

I contacted yesterday a listing that said Allentown PA yorkie puppy. I got a call back and all of the sudden they had just moved to IOWA for a new job and needed to get the puppies a home urgently because they cannot have then in their new place. Never mind that fact that I culd hardly understand the gentleman he had a very heavy accent. RED RED RED RED FLAG, I will mail it can you get it right away. REALLY yes and I would like to trade the Brooklyn Bridge for the puppy. Can we talk NOT

noray
9/17/15

Oddle.com is a horrible website that needs to be taken down. I can go on their website and point out over 5 scams right away. There is a person on there that has been scamming people since 2011? How are they getting away with this. Someone should do something about this. My mom and I had contacted a person about a munchkin kitten and we got scammed out of 700 dollars! The person who scammed us seemed very convincing so be careful. They wanted money every step of the way. STAY AWAY FROM OODLE.

brittanyp8
9/14/15

It's a scam I paid 280 dollars for a yorki puppy and when she was suppose to be shipped they said she needed a special carrier. I have never felt so stupid after months of looking I thought I did it right but I guess not. Don't go to them. They are low life people. I can't believe they would do that I'm 19 and in college that money could have saved me in so many ways.

ec113
9/12/15

Wish I had read reviews BEFORE I sent $ for a dog. After I paid for dog, the "shipping" company said I needed to pay for insurance. THEN they said dog was quarantined. Every step they wanted more $ . Please stay away.

cocom2
9/10/15

I have reported the website to authorities. These ignorant low life people use fake pictures to pull you in. I've gone under cover and have busted majority of these puppy ad listings. THIS WHOLE WEBSITE IS FAKE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY ON HERE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE GIVING YOUR MONEY TO A PIECE OF CRAP PERSON.

elisej3
9/9/15

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a sphynx cat and finally found one for a great price. I contacted the seller. They wanted payment through money gram. I sent the money. They said they'd ship my cat. They later informed me they needed more money for PET INSURANCE, which you don't need. Realized I was caught in a scam. I'm pissed that this site would allow such ads to be posted, and the only reason I gave them a star is because I had to... And they are EVERYWHERE! DO YOUR RESEARCH! I hope this will help the next potential victims. Moneygram SUCKS, Oodle SUCKS! If you're going to create a site to allow people to use and sell things, TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS.

julieg56
9/9/15

I wanted a basset hound puppy and they are hard to find so I went on here to see if I could find one well I did. They told me that it was going to cost me 250.00 to transport it here so I paid it then they told me I needed more money so I did they said puppy would be here last night. Right the when the puppy was suppose to be here they sent me more money. I didn't send it to them because I didn't have it. so here I sit with no money and no pup. So people just look it before even sending any money. I look at the basset hounds today and they are on there yet still saleing dogs that they wont send. it sucks because I am on a fixed income. So now I will never use this site again. They really need to get those people off here. Yes I know I was dump to fall for this. yes I mind at like it use to be.

Tip for consumers: watch who u get it from please do rechurch it please

sallys43
9/8/15

They are a scam! They took 5700 dollars for a boat! Never received the boat. They should be ashamed!!!! Making a police report and telling everyone!

axell16
9/6/15

I am beyond pissed for their lies...

Moneygram report filed along with police report.

They gotta stop!

shayp4
9/4/15

This website is horrible. The only reason I gave it one star is because I had to

stephanies90
9/2/15

I agree with all of the other reviews (which I had read prior to entertaining these criminals). In this case, they say that there names are Melanie Morman and Frank Karl. They posted an add three days ago in Texas but by yesterday had suddenly moved to Georgia. They were "willing" to ship the Yorkie puppy for all of my son's birthday money. Everything sounded slightly plausible until the "shipping company " only accepted Money Grams to this person named Frank. I called the number and spoke to UShip Transporters (lie!). I could barely understand the guy. As soon as I hung up with him, I got a text from the seller clarifying what UShip was trying to tell me. So, are you two standing next to each other? Hmmm. Luckily, Walmart had my back and declined the transaction, telling me it was a scam, after reading the email that I had received. I texted the number back telling them what Walmart said. I never got a reply. So, even though my children didn't get a puppy, my son still has his money in order to buy one from a legit source. There is a special place for these people. Karma will take care of them...

daveys4
8/30/15

Got scammed off that Crappy site after looking and looking for a dog we finally found one only to be scammed. Our kids were heart broken. The picks went on asking a series of questions to make sure you were the right file for the dog. Don't fall for it!! The one we had was Zax Claman email zaxclaman@gmail.com used uship transportation services used phone numbers 516-435-0980 and +1 347-603-0857 there title had random letters on it then the type of dog. And wanted to use moneygram after I got scammed I went back on that Crappy site and found four other dogs with phone number listed. I texted them with a different phone number and got the same crap.

leslieb52
8/29/15

Looking for French bulldog puppy. Mygoodhome460@gmail.com "Linda Stella" tried selling me a dog for $500. Gave me pictures of beautiful blue frenchies. I was all the way to almost purchasing the dog through PayPal and I happened to google "blue French bulldog puppies" all the pictures she showed me were on Google / tumblr / Pintrest. Total scam!! Once I brought to her attention she never wrote back. SCAM SCAM SCAM!! Do not use this site!

annf21
8/26/15

I sold the parents of the great dane puppies so you can't see the parents....I lost my daughter to I'm selling the puppy cheap (shame on you for using a death of a family member -- what comes around goes around so beware). I live in MD yet I'm posting in WI and want to drop the puppy off. Makes no sense. Get a life and better yet, get a real job!

josies4
8/23/15

First of all This fu$@g website is a complete scam.
Its sick that someone allows this site to continue to let scammers, liars, and thiefs take advantage of People. How can people be that cruel? It's Like basically violating another human being its so sad for thoes that are not as quick to catch the scam and buy into it, and fall for the scam..
People scam all over the world every day. And they target the ones who don't know.
They always want to deliver the dog but you pay a "small" "shipping fee" .... 0_o my ass!!
Some of us really have good intentions.. there are sooo many red flags that people need to be aware of.
I have been visiting this site (unfortunately) for some time now, everyone wants to believe there are still honest people out there.
.. well, it wasn't this site exactly but looking through here I and other sites a year ago I found my Isabella. She's an all black teddy bear, weighs no more than six lbs. Healthy as can be, came with papers and I even signed legit paperwork. She cost me $450. I got her proof of parents .. Her shot records and all other info a pet owner needs .. she also included a smallzip lock bag with food.
I live in Wisconsin and I drove six hours away just to pick her up and boy was it worth it.
She's the best companion anyone could ask for She's well behaved and oh so spoiled.
This lady had been in business over 10 years.
Had all dogs well maintained, and there were no signs of mistreatment towards the animals..
I was very skeptical about taking that risk, such a long drive, Had to keep in mind that either it's a lie or things could go wrong. Still I went with my gut feeling. And fyi..before just taking off. I talked to the lady on the phone, saw several pictures of the dogs she had available, and she has her website. We talked for about 35 min before I felt it was safe.
to make the trip .
1. I made sure she had a real phone #
2. I spoke with her on the phone
(Not that sorry can't talk only text bs)
3. Not once did she say she was relocating, couldn't afford it, had a dying mother, husband was in Afghanistan, son is alergic......
4.All the pictures she sent me were real.
Had backgrounds, had other dogs near by,
BIG EXAMPLE:....
She would hold the puppies and a noticeable butterfly was tattooed on her hand.
(Which I saw when I picked Isabella up)
These were some things that people can keep in mind when usingwebsites to buy a dog or animals of any sort.
Well I had been looking into getting another puppy for some time now. And like before since I had no experience with this site I actually trusted it and felt well if things went well with her maybe this one could too .
So yesterday. An add for Yorkshire terrier male and female available. $300 each or $600 both. I was interested in the girl.
I text several numbers that were provided for these "fake pictures" I fell for. Almost all responded with the same stories I don't see how this time I didn't see the red flags.
One lady asked me several questions and then apologized saying that she was just ensuring her babies would go to a good home. When I asked her to call me she said she couldn't no phone calls at work. Then I actually waited until after four to ask her to call me then, and she Said no but I will later

tamarag6
8/20/15

Thought I was getting a rottweiler and I didnt receive it after sending $300 moneygram

demp83
8/20/15

Oodle claims to be a site where you can list, among many things, puppies that you want to sell. I attempted to list 3 beautiful, healthy, female Australian Shepherd-mix/Feist puppies. These puppies were born in one of the bedrooms in my home, have received dewormings and age appropriate vaccinations. They're 14 weeks old presently, and are happy and very friendly and parasite free. They're doing well with housebreak training and learning to Sit. My price was $400.00. (Was it because I had a reasonable price, instead of thousands?). I live in Detroit, MI. This info was put in my listing, as was the fact that I would send prospective buyers a short questionnaire in an attempt to find the best home for the puppies. My listing was flagged and removed, before it was ever posted - on 2 occasions, using two different email addresses. Owners of puppies from 2 previous litters still continue to rave about the puppies they adopted. I asked for info from Oodle as to the reason my listing was removed, and got no response. My account was suspended as well, for no reason. If Oodle doesn't want individuals selling puppies on the site, they should just remove that option. I don't really appreciate the site trying to tell me my listing was a scam.

Tip for consumers: If you're legitimately trying to sell a healthy puppy, you probably won't be able to do it on Oodle.

thomasm116
8/18/15

We have 5 Siberian Husky puppies we tried to sell on Oodle and my posting was Flagged. We have sent 76 notices to Oodle asking why our post was flagged and no response to date. My wife also opened an account on Oodle's posting the puppies and her account was also flagged. I'm sorry to hear about all the scams people went through on Oodle's especially when you have honest people attempting to sell puppies and have been Flagged.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
12/10/15
Answer
jant22
A: Don't get a dog in less u can put your hands on it the people hot me just after my dog passed away and I told them about it and myself having cancer as well I will never trust anyone again and they said they was in the same state as me but was out of town seeing family it's all bull $#*!
12/11/15