US Government's NSF

Categories: Business, Classifieds, Shopping
60 E. 3rd Ave. Suite 410, Suite 410
San Mateo, CA 94410, USA
support@oodle.com

People interested in Oodle are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

margarett26

One giving away bulldog puppies, another selling Sphynx kittens. (in 23 reviews)

ddj3

Comes out the person said they moved to college n lives in OHIO but could send the dog to me. (in 27 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

daveys4
8/30/15

Got scammed off that Crappy site after looking and looking for a dog we finally found one only to be scammed. Our kids were heart broken. The picks went on asking a series of questions to make sure you were the right file for the dog. Don't fall for it!! The one we had was Zax Claman email zaxclaman@gmail.com used uship transportation services used phone numbers 516-435-0980 and +1 347-603-0857 there title had random letters on it then the type of dog. And wanted to use moneygram after I got scammed I went back on that Crappy site and found four other dogs with phone number listed. I texted them with a different phone number and got the same crap.

leslieb52
8/29/15

Looking for French bulldog puppy. Mygoodhome460@gmail.com "Linda Stella" tried selling me a dog for $500. Gave me pictures of beautiful blue frenchies. I was all the way to almost purchasing the dog through PayPal and I happened to google "blue French bulldog puppies" all the pictures she showed me were on Google / tumblr / Pintrest. Total scam!! Once I brought to her attention she never wrote back. SCAM SCAM SCAM!! Do not use this site!

annf21
8/26/15

I sold the parents of the great dane puppies so you can't see the parents....I lost my daughter to I'm selling the puppy cheap (shame on you for using a death of a family member -- what comes around goes around so beware). I live in MD yet I'm posting in WI and want to drop the puppy off. Makes no sense. Get a life and better yet, get a real job!

josies4
8/23/15

First of all This fu$@g website is a complete scam.
Its sick that someone allows this site to continue to let scammers, liars, and thiefs take advantage of People. How can people be that cruel? It's Like basically violating another human being its so sad for thoes that are not as quick to catch the scam and buy into it, and fall for the scam..
People scam all over the world every day. And they target the ones who don't know.
They always want to deliver the dog but you pay a "small" "shipping fee" .... 0_o my ass!!
Some of us really have good intentions.. there are sooo many red flags that people need to be aware of.
I have been visiting this site (unfortunately) for some time now, everyone wants to believe there are still honest people out there.
.. well, it wasn't this site exactly but looking through here I and other sites a year ago I found my Isabella. She's an all black teddy bear, weighs no more than six lbs. Healthy as can be, came with papers and I even signed legit paperwork. She cost me $450. I got her proof of parents .. Her shot records and all other info a pet owner needs .. she also included a smallzip lock bag with food.
I live in Wisconsin and I drove six hours away just to pick her up and boy was it worth it.
She's the best companion anyone could ask for She's well behaved and oh so spoiled.
This lady had been in business over 10 years.
Had all dogs well maintained, and there were no signs of mistreatment towards the animals..
I was very skeptical about taking that risk, such a long drive, Had to keep in mind that either it's a lie or things could go wrong. Still I went with my gut feeling. And fyi..before just taking off. I talked to the lady on the phone, saw several pictures of the dogs she had available, and she has her website. We talked for about 35 min before I felt it was safe.
to make the trip .
1. I made sure she had a real phone #
2. I spoke with her on the phone
(Not that sorry can't talk only text bs)
3. Not once did she say she was relocating, couldn't afford it, had a dying mother, husband was in Afghanistan, son is alergic......
4.All the pictures she sent me were real.
Had backgrounds, had other dogs near by,
BIG EXAMPLE:....
She would hold the puppies and a noticeable butterfly was tattooed on her hand.
(Which I saw when I picked Isabella up)
These were some things that people can keep in mind when usingwebsites to buy a dog or animals of any sort.
Well I had been looking into getting another puppy for some time now. And like before since I had no experience with this site I actually trusted it and felt well if things went well with her maybe this one could too .
So yesterday. An add for Yorkshire terrier male and female available. $300 each or $600 both. I was interested in the girl.
I text several numbers that were provided for these "fake pictures" I fell for. Almost all responded with the same stories I don't see how this time I didn't see the red flags.
One lady asked me several questions and then apologized saying that she was just ensuring her babies would go to a good home. When I asked her to call me she said she couldn't no phone calls at work. Then I actually waited until after four to ask her to call me then, and she Said no but I will later

tamarag6
8/20/15

Thought I was getting a rottweiler and I didnt receive it after sending $300 moneygram

demp83
8/20/15

Oodle claims to be a site where you can list, among many things, puppies that you want to sell. I attempted to list 3 beautiful, healthy, female Australian Shepherd-mix/Feist puppies. These puppies were born in one of the bedrooms in my home, have received dewormings and age appropriate vaccinations. They're 14 weeks old presently, and are happy and very friendly and parasite free. They're doing well with housebreak training and learning to Sit. My price was $400.00. (Was it because I had a reasonable price, instead of thousands?). I live in Detroit, MI. This info was put in my listing, as was the fact that I would send prospective buyers a short questionnaire in an attempt to find the best home for the puppies. My listing was flagged and removed, before it was ever posted - on 2 occasions, using two different email addresses. Owners of puppies from 2 previous litters still continue to rave about the puppies they adopted. I asked for info from Oodle as to the reason my listing was removed, and got no response. My account was suspended as well, for no reason. If Oodle doesn't want individuals selling puppies on the site, they should just remove that option. I don't really appreciate the site trying to tell me my listing was a scam.

Tip for consumers: If you're legitimately trying to sell a healthy puppy, you probably won't be able to do it on Oodle.

thomasm116
8/18/15

We have 5 Siberian Husky puppies we tried to sell on Oodle and my posting was Flagged. We have sent 76 notices to Oodle asking why our post was flagged and no response to date. My wife also opened an account on Oodle's posting the puppies and her account was also flagged. I'm sorry to hear about all the scams people went through on Oodle's especially when you have honest people attempting to sell puppies and have been Flagged.

morenor
8/16/15

One seller stated in they were selling in the Costa Mesa area which I live in and the other a city nearby. Once I texted, both replied asking for my email. I received a long detailed message on the puppy's "facts" and a story on how they are now located in Maryland because their mom had passed away and they were selling them so they wouldn't remind the family of her. I was stupid enough to actually believe the story. A few minutes later I received an email of the second seller stating the exact same story of tot mom passing away but they were located in a different state. I was so disappointed! I just wanted a puppy! What a SCAM!

nancyi11
8/15/15

So I've been looking to buy a Yorkshire Terrier for a good price. Yorkshies normally cost $800-$1000+ on Oodle they cost $200. So it's mind blowing at first. But if it's too good to be true, then it's a scam. Texted over 5 people from different ads all said that they relocated, that they would ship the pet and All I have to do is pay for the shipment. Bull$#*!. I got a yorkie today from a breeder, cost me $400. Great deal, safer. Don't use Oodle. Ever. They're scammers.

janines4
8/5/15

I contacted at least a dozen people who are selling Great Dane puppies and found them to be fraudulent. They were the puppies that were listed at 500 dollars or less.

riverm1
8/3/15

This site is full of scams and only that. I have tried to post a real ad and they always get removed before the even post,

pisdag
7/29/15

I got scammed just today, I feel so pissed of and hopefully this hear-breaking $#*! will never happen to us again. My girlfriend and I love huskies and we were looking for it for a reasonable price for a long time. Then, my girlfriend found two cute husky puppies on Oodle and she contacted the seller and she was like, I have one male and female, and we wanted the male and she said we have to transfer 250$ through the Money Gram and we did, and she was disappeared for an hour and she got us back and she said I did everything and cargo stuff and she sent an email that includes the ticket and it was 1st class ticket and we were like WTF? But we didn't care about it because we were so happy to pick him up from the airport, but suddenly; a guy from the fake agency called my girlfriend and he wanted 1200$ for insurance for the dog and we were shocked and we were on fire to find 1200, but we realized right after that it was something scam and then we didn't transfer the money so people who want to buy puppies, never buy puppies online. This websites are bunch of $#*! with a lot of scammers so just BEWARE !!!! PLEASE, DON'T. JUST DON'T!!!!!

mikes307
7/27/15

We were scammed by a Portuguese Water dog puppy for sale post on this site. The “seller” is working the old “419” scam, trying to lure you in to paying for the adorable puppy plus shipping somehow.

Several other “puppy for sale” listings we contacted on oodle.com seem to be of the same ilk.

This is a cruel, hideous and heart-breaking scam, yet Oodle.com doesn't seem to have any filter for it. And their reporting/accountability for reporting scam postings doesn't even acknowledge that you complained, which feels like I’ve been scammed again!

I would ask MANY, many questions to any seller who purports to be in your area, wherever you are.

But most of all, avoid oodle.com. I never heard of them before two days ago and now I cannot wait to tell everyone how bad they suck at pet classifieds!

lindaw93
7/26/15

I used Oodle.com to list my pugs for adoption 2 years ago and was well pleased. I again listed a boxer for adoption to have my listing flagged with my account being suspended. I just used Oodle a year later this month, I was flagged and suspended again. Ive asked on both listings why this was done with no response. Oodle gave me both times a ticket number by email that stated I would get an answer within 14 days. I cannot see why they are doing this to me. I'm neither a puppy mill nor a spam! It seems that I am unfairly being defamed by their policy which they will not clear with me what infraction that was I didn't follow.

alanal6
7/26/15

I have been looking for a jack russell puppy for a long time! Went onto this website, was supposed to be in NJ. You could only text this person! No calls! They got back to me saying had to go to CA, and had to take dog. I will give him to you, all I had to do was pay shipping!! THERE WAS NO DOG! Found the same pictures on other sites, with legitimate ads! Check the phone numbers! They were from Montana, Ohio, and then I looked at other breed puppies. They had the same phone numbers!!! Check it out!! Can't believe they continue with the scams they are running! GO ELSEWHERE!!

daniellee5
7/21/15

I contacted 3 -4 ads all listed to TEXT immediately so I did and then they wanted to email through emails they were no where located in which the ad was posted...RED FLAG!!!! If they post from one location and somehow now live in another and will ship a dog across the county for $500 that isn't even realistic no thanks I'll look into Rescue shelters!

tonimariel
7/20/15

I responded to an ad for a puppy. My boys begged me for over a year, They wanted a Yorkie. After realizing that I could not afford to go to a breeder, I stumbled across Oodle. I contacted a woman and within 10 minutes asked me to send her $280.00 I was skeptical she went on saying she was a christian woman, a loving woman etc. THen her husband said they were both honest and that I had to be too. I sent her the money. Well low and behold nothing for a day. Then I got an email saying shippment was initiated and that the puppy would be delivered to my home at 1:00 am. Ok great. Then I got send another email. The puppy had to be sent in an air conditioned crate. Ok. I could rent one from the airline at $600.00 which is fully refundable to me. I sent it. Then when the dog was supposed to arrive, they told me I needed to send another $1500.00 for pet insurance or I would be arrested for dealing in dog trafficking. I told them to F off and that my husband was FBI and is researching the information. I contacted the FBI and got them involved. Oodle doesn't give two $#*!s. I also contacted money gram. I am going public with the names and information. The woman's name is Jeanne Davidson. I am sure it's a fake name because this woman is a high profile attorney. Also the pet carrier service is meteroic pet carrier service thru america airlines in Silver Spring maryland. When I refused to send anymore money they told me I would be arrested. Go ahead I said. They still contacted me. I have friends in high places they were able to track the #phone number 1-410-260-0814. This is a trailer park. Also this other piece of $#*! # is out in californa. 1-323-374-5637 both pieces of $#*!. But I am going public and these people will be arrested to the fullest extent of the federal government.

laureny
7/17/15

I RESPONDED TO AN AD TO PURCHASE A BENGAL KITTEN IN LOS ANGELES FOR $300- THE RESPONSE CAME FROM PHELPSMOLINGA@GMAIL.COM, THE OWNER OF THE KITTEN THEN ADVISED HE IS LOCATED IN CRESCENT CITY CALIFORNIA AND WOULD NEED TO SHIP THE KITTEN TO ME--- HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 205-928-3554, I WOULD NEED TO PAY THE TRANSPORT COMPANY THE $300 TO SHIP THE PET AND THEY REQUESTED THE MONEY GRAM TO BE SENT TO JOSEPH SPENCER IN MARYLAND SAYING THAT WAS THE PROCESSING CENTER, THIS COMPANY STARTED TEXTING ME FROM THIS NUMBER IS 831-783-5848 ASKING FOR A MONEY GRAM PAYMENT, I REQUESTED THEIR WEBSITE TO VERIFY THEIR BUSINESS IS LEGITIMATE, THEY GAVE ME: WWW.SAFEPETTRANSPORT.NET, IMMEDIATELY I SAW RED FLAGS SUCH AS NO ADDRESS LISTED ANYWHERE ON THE WEBSITE, THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE WAS NOT THE ONE CONTACTING ME AND THEY WERE USING A CELL PHONE FOR BUSINESS USE, NOT A REAL 800 NUMBER, THEY ALSO WERE USING A GMAIL ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF A REAL BUSINESS EMAIL DOMAIN.
THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IS: UNITEDSHIPSAFEPETTRANSPORT@GMAIL.COM WHICH IS ANOTHER RED FLAG BECAUSE THEIR EMAIL HAS A DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME AND LOGO THAN THEIR WEBSITE.
I THEN QUESTIONED THE CARRIER SERVICE ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS TO PROVE THE KITTEN WAS REALLY AT THEIR FACILITY READY TO SHIP, I REQUESTED A PHOTO OF THE CAT IN THEIR CARE, A RECEIPT OF THE REGISTRATION PAPER THE OWNER SUPPOSEDLY PAID $30 FOR REGISTERING THE CAT WITH THEM TO SHIP.
WHEN I QUESTIONED THE CARRIER COMPANY WHY THEY USE GMAIL INSTEAD OF A REAL DOMAIN THEY SAID WE ONLY USE OUR DOMAIN FOR HTML EMAIL, WHICH THEY HAD ALREADY SENT AN HTML EMAIL FROM THEIR GMAIL SO THAT WAS A LIE.
I TOLD THEM I WOULD NOT SEND MONEY GRAM BECAUSE IT IS NOT RECOVERABLE IF THIS IS FRAUD, THEY THEN ASKED FOR MY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION BY TEXT ALONG WITH THE LAST 5 OF MY SSN. I REFUSED. THIS IS ALL COMMUNICATION VIA TEXT WITH THIS CARRIER COMPANY.
I CONTACTED THE KITTEN OWNER BY TEXT AND SAID PLEASE PICK YUP YOUR KITTEN, I DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH THIS CARRIER COMPANY.
HE SAID NOW I AM OUT $30 FOR REGISTERING THE PET...
THEN I REQUESTED PROOF FROM THE CARRIER COMPANY TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RECEIPT FOR THE REGISTRATION INCLUDING THE OWNERS HOME ADDRESS AND FULL NAME, THEY SENT OVER A ELECTRONIC RECEIPT WHICH DIDNT HAVE A SIGNATURE THAT MATCHES THE OWNER NAME, IT COMPLETELY LOOKED LIKE FRAUD.
THEN I REQUESTED THE ACTUAL LOCATION ADDRESS FOR THE CARRIER SERVICE AND THEY REFUSED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION AND SAID I AM ASKING TOO MUCH QUESTIONS.
THEN I REPLIED BY EMAIL TO THE CARRIER COMPANY TO STOP CONTACTING ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT WAS A SCAM AND NOT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN, THEY STARTED TO HARASS ME BY EMAIL:

On Jul 17, 2015, at 7:38 AM, Lauren

Your company is a scam don't contact me again

Lauren
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2015, at 6:50 AM, unitedship safepettransport <unitedshipsafepettransport@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Client ,

We now know they sent you, tell the person who sent you to trouble our agency that you people all of you your plans wont succeed. You ask a receipt , picture of the kitten . We asked you if those are all the information you need and nothing else you say yes we send it to you , you come up with another bloody question sure if we give you, which we can do you will come up with another useless question. We do not even know how on this earth you had the luck of trying to buy a pure breed bengal kitten from your sender at $300 . You sender must be in a deep financial problem or surely he should be into drugs . The value of the kitten is worth over $2000 , we do not understand if your charmed your sender to let you have a pure breed bengal kitten for that amount . Its not normal you must be into witchcraft and surely has used one to your sender

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Lauren
What is the address for your crescent city location where the kitten was dropped off at?

Lauren
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 16, 2015, at 2:57 PM, unitedship safepettransport <unitedshipsafepettransport@gmail.com> wrote:
> Registration receipt and pics of Paul
> <Receipt.jpg>
> <Paul00.jpg>
> <Paul0.jpg>

THEN THEY REPLIED AND SAID THEY WILL SEE ME IN COURT.

From: unitedship safepettransport <unitedshipsafepettransport@gmail.com>
To: Lauren
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: Registration receipt and pics of Paul

Like we said we meet in court you are going to bring your own website expert who knows how to build a website that made you access our website as rubbish . Also the receipt we sent to you and other details you asked us might be you needed those information to use and defraud people . Get a good lawyer and to face our company lawyers . We evidence of all the poor insulting words and messages you have been sending us , what we will want you proof to us those words

I REPLIED THAT I AM FILING A POLICE REPORT FOR HARASSMENT AND FOR THEM TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I TEXTED THE OWNER OF THE KITTEN AND REQUESTED THE ADDRESS WHERE HE SUPPOSEDLY DROPPED OFF THE KITTEN AND HE REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE ADDRESS AND SAID I SHOULD TAKE IT UP WITH HIM. AND DIDNT WANT TO BE INVOLVED, HE IS COMPLETELY INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM.

SO END OF STORY I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY TO THEM AGAIN, THEY HARASSED ME BY EMAIL AND THEY ARE A COMPLETE SCAM.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!! SCAMMERS EVERY WHERE!!

debw12
7/15/15

This whole site is a scam! I responded to 6 ads for puppies and all 6 were scams! This site needs to come down! Does anyone know how to make that happen? I am not out any money as I recognized them as scams, but many people have been scammed out of money and it is devastating when you think you have found what you are looking for and it proves to be false advertising.

christinn
7/14/15

This person claims that she has French and English Bull Dogs for $400-$500. Also claims the reason for needing to adopt them out is because her daughter and sister have recently died. Cry me a river. In two different emails with two different email addresses she sobs on about her urgent need for adoption. DONT FALL FOR THIS POS.

doreend2
7/14/15

After reading the scathing reviews, I am so happy I didn't go any further with a purchase of a Boston Terrier wit this website. Same story: $500 for the dog, then emails about the crate not being big enough and the need for an electronic ventilation crate. Seriously? They look the same as every other crate! The crates were $1,000, $1500, and $1900!!! Then, a vaccine for $100 to help the dog with air pressure!!! What??????? Western Union is going after them! These people have so much gall- still calling me and trying to get me to pay out the money! I was told that if I didn't finish the transaction, the puppy would go quarantine and it would cost us $. Shut this place down!!!

rebeccaf20
7/3/15

Went online to buckeyepuppies.com and found a puppy i was interested in. Called the contact number set up a time to meet him with my dog and husband a 3hr drive by the way. The condition was horrible its so hot out there had more than 10puppies in one small pen. Other dogs were chained up no food or water in site. Even the horses this person had looked like crappy condition. Against my better judgment bought the pup thinking lets get her outta this. Great in the car but when we got home completely different animal thinking she was abused or something cuz she is extremely skittish and was covered in fleas and found some ticks. And she had the runs really bad. Made the 3hr drive all the way back there returned the pup to him got a smack down of rude comments to me and my husband about being irresponsible pet owners. When we spent our time and money going getting her good food flea meds which aren't cheap bathing her and i cut her nails. And i told him i brought her back in better condition than i got her in so give me my money back and u can take the dog and we will be on our way. But he was extremely rude and handles the dogs really rough by the scruff no wonder the baby had issues i feel so bad for her but it didn't work things change and to get a lecture from a stranger and told to grow up f you for real do not get dogs from a Harold that lives in that area. Not worth ur time or money and shouldn't be having any pets at all

thomasl62
6/22/15

looking for puppies---just read everyone else's experience-and mine- how in the hell does the FTC allow these con people to stay in business?

cindyy8
6/11/15

Do not purchase a puppy from anyone with the phone number 251-978-6939. Terrible awful people. Puppy mill. Paid $650.00 cash for a beautiful chihuahua puppy in June. She lived less than 5 days after I got her home. I have a four year old 3.4lb male chihuahua so I am experienced with the breed. My vet says she had a congenital brain disorder. "Breeder " told me he sold me a healthy puppy that I killed. She died at my vets home. I was out a lot of money and a broken heart. Please be careful who you buy a puppy from. My "breeder" was from Alabama and offers to meet people in Pensacol to sell puppies. He sells without regard to Florida law.

ralphc20
6/2/15

there is no zero reading so I have to put a1. I inquired about a Bengal kitten on this website I received a text back from Man saying he had two kittens. I asked him for pictures of the male kitten he sent me a picture of the kittens body. Then I asked him to send me a picture of the kittens face. The picture I got of the kittens face was a completely different kitten. Anybody can see it was clearly not the same in the picture was taken in an entirely different place. At this point I knew it was a scam but I thought it would be funny to play alone. He then asked me to go to a store and buy a money gram card for $200. The other thing that you can understand this place is a scam are the prices. Purebred Bengal kittens sell for upwards of $1500 this guy was selling kittens for 500 bucks. Thank God I asked for those pictures otherwise I would've been up the creek and out of 500 bucks. If you want a purebred animal dog or kitten just go to a breeder and pay the extra money it is well worth it if you really want a puppy or kitten that is purebred with no issues. I found my Bengal kitten from a breeder in West Jersey who breeds beautiful Bengals and is reputable and extremely professional.

ken
5/23/15

If I could rate this site NEGATIVE ONE THOUSAND I would! I responded to an ad that had Maltese puppies for sale in Decatur, Ill. Bottom line is that it was a wretched heart breaking experience. I strongly suspect that the Peoria ad for the same breed of pups is bad.

stephanieh47
5/20/15

yes or no

rasht
5/5/15

Hello after getting scammed 4 times I finally got my dream pups from Rash Tyler he is a breeder in Charlotte NC and can help you as well. you can reach them on email and also phone rashtylerr98@gmail.com Tel (909) 312-6357

bonniec28
5/1/15

I cannot believe that I was so stupid. All I wanted was a kitten to love. These M Fers screwed me out of $1,200. I hope these scums burn in hell. First thing Monday I have appointment with lawyer.

leroyv7
4/29/15

This website is a bunch of $#*!... Knuckle heads for $3000. Gimme a freakin break. Scam after scam after scam. $#*! you Oodle I give it zero stars.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe a word any seller says on this site. It is totally bogus. scams Are the order of the day

theresae1
4/19/15

I'm Interested
Price: $480
Location: Meadville, PA
Description: will make your house a home, we are taking small fees for rehoming... contact us now to get one (214) 612 2908
Breed: Boxer
Category: Dogs
Details: Young

marisal6
4/18/15

THESE PEOPLE ARE PIECES OF $#*!, AND EVEN THAT IS A $#*!ING COMPLEMENT FOR THESE $#*!ERS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IT IS APPALLING THIS SITE IS STILL UP. ANYONE WHO SCAMS PEOPLE FOR A WONDERFUL SLICE OF LIFE LIKE A PUPPY SHOULD $#*!ING BURN IN PURGATORY. ANYONE ON THIS SITE SHOULD PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

gz5
4/17/15

Just like many other reviews I see here, I had the same experience. Every pet I inquired on was a scam. They said text and it wasn't a number from the area they posted to be from. Once I texted, they said to email them and the response was pretty much the same....some long line of garbage and they had been relocated and we're only charging a delivery fee.....I sent in reports to the website and nothing. So disappointing that you can't even find a puppy due to all these low life scammers!

tyl376
4/15/15

Alot of you are honest people but your wantig to do business on the internet, well let me help protect yourself. When you find something you want to buy, mock up a scenario where the current classified ad has just stole money from you. What do you do? Well, inform the poster that they just withdrew a certain amount from your account and you would like there information. If they are legitimate they will give you all of there info and try to resolve the issue. If your not satisfied then you know you shouldnt inquire further. Its very simple.

richards136
4/10/15

Many thieves here... They have been posting pictures of our kittens for months now ..
We have complained but nothing has been done about it. We are Mountaineer Munchkins and have a good rapport with all our customers and have a legitimate web sight. It is sad to
see our kittens used to steal from people. We will be watermarking our pictures in the future.
It would not be that difficult for oodle to protect its public!

tonik8
4/10/15

this whole site is scammers got ripped off for a sphynx kitten. then played around and looked 2 different posts same number one in indianapolis in the other fortwayne in. the area code is salt lake city . the numbers for the people that scammed me 323-475-8642 and 719-204-3479 the last was the shipping company. the number of the other two i found that are in indiana is801-410-0716 please stay away from this site

jayt35
4/5/15

Forget about getting a boat from oodle after searching on the website for over 3 weeks and getting scammed on a Lund Boat out of Portland, OR. all I find is good looking boats that are priced 50 to 75% off what they should be. In my opinion they are all scams. One of the boats currently on oodle has a listing in Kearney, NE. However, pictures of the boat have palm trees in the back ground.

jasona57
4/2/15

Tried buying a dog a blue french bulldog from a guy named josh hulker his number is 423 523 9112 and 612 524 8285 stay away from him. He took 500$ for a payment for a dog then emailed me back wanting 2500$ more for insurance in Tennessee I told him no he kept calling me wanting the money I told him I called the airlines checking on that tax and there is no such thing then he said I don't know what to do I guess that is it. I said give me a refund he said we don't do that. what a waste of space these people are. I hope they buy food with my money and everyone they feed with it chokes on the food dies. Needless to say there is no dog there never was STAY AWAY FROM OODLE. WHAT A PIECE OF $#*! SITE!

anonymousa34
3/29/15

I called for the teacup yorkie and it showed the listing in Lynn but the phone number is from FL and the 'woman' claims to have moved to Montana because her husband died . 'She' said 'she' was selling each pup for $300 but then said 'she' will give me both for $300. & started asking me for my information to give to the delivery agency. I asked for the info to the delivery agency and 'she' claims 'she' didn't know. So I decided to review this site for feedback and after seeing so.many people say its a scam I wrote to the 'woman'& let 'her' know I'm no longer interested. 'She' then responds saying 'her' son will call me. And sure enough a man calls me trying to convince me to buy the dogs and that he will give it to me for $100 through Western Union. I let him know that if he has the agency call me I will discuss more but then after I hung up I decided I shouldn't bother and just cancel(as soon as I hung up I messaged the number). So I text the'woman' & immediately after the man calls back mad & I responded I want nothing to do with this and hung up. He call multiple times after and I picked up and he said something about my daughter or my son will die tonight! !!! I don't know what that was about but I don't recommend this site to anyone. Sorry, not sorry

zaneg3
3/29/15

I was looking for a different classified ads site since craigslist is mostly scams & cheats & I find oodle is worse!
Is there any place online that has honesty as a priority??
754-227-1408 is pure scam!! They have a huge list of ads in many different categories.

Tip for consumers: google the phone numbers of the ads that interest you. If they are not where they claim to be they are scams.

kimberlyr14
3/28/15

Pomeranian pupp scam !!! the owner said that due his wives death he was trying to find a loving home for JASPER! he asked for $350 dollars for the dog and $100 for shipping. first we were told that the dog would be arriving by plane, then after a few hours of waiting we were told that it would arrive by transit. after almost 24 hours of being in contact by email (harrymark16) and by phone (417-319-4246 google subscriber phone) the person on the line told us that it in order to bring the dog to our door step we would have to pay an additional $500 for microship & vaccines that were required by law (previously before we were told by email that the dog had all the requirements in order). we contacted money gram and were told that the money had been withdrawn already. As of right now we have not received the dog or any other news we were also told that we were running out of time!!! at the time everything seemed okay however the people who we were in contact with would not give us a tracking number, address, phone number or any other information regarding the purchase. the seller emailed us telling us to pay $400 that he would put in $180 because he was concerned about the puppy. THIS WAS A COMPLETE SCAM! we advice everyone looking for a pet to look in the shelters or any other legit place for animals near your home !

Tip for consumers: ALWAYS ASK FOR PROOF OF SHIPPING COMPANY
WHEN SENDING A MONEY GRAM AS FOR AN ADDRESS
SPEAK TO THEM ONLY BY PHONE
AVOID MIDDLE MAN

ddj3
3/24/15

Called n texted the number ( 323-577- 9748) number could not connect. So I pushed "I am interested". Text message came next day with a new number (234-228-6829).
Called n left a message but no response. So I texted the number. Comes out the person said they moved to college n lives in OHIO but could send the dog to me. I said fly? Yes they said. I then realized it was a scam. So said no thank you.

shelln
3/24/15

Every pup I've inquired about isn't in the state that it says It's in. I feel nothing but scams.

emilyp19
3/23/15

Of course they got me...a cute little tcup yorkie for 350?? The lady seemed nice and friendly, said that the reason the price was so low was because they "realize" these puppies needed loving homes instead of money. Sent me pictures and whatnot. I sent the money, she said she was doing the final registration for the flight. The next day she tells me she needs 280 dollars more for a special crate!! Because "authorities" said so. I called her out on it all and of course did not send the 280. Were pretty heartbroken by the entire thing. This is by far the WORST site I've ever been on. Horrible mistake. Nothing but SCAMS.

johnnyt14
3/21/15

If anyone has any information about the proper channels to go through to report this band of thieves and bottom feeders please spread the word until it's gone and the cowards running it are behind bars. Good people are being robbed of their hard earned money. Remember that Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

mem72
3/18/15

I think oodle dogs is a damn joke I got scammed for $350 and they tried to get me for $850. And pet airways is a joke also. I want my money back talking bout being a christian I dont think so

edo20
3/12/15

Check out their vintage Harley site, one guy lists bikes for sale all over the country as an "individual" with minor name changes (Rain R., Nair H., Rair C., Anier C., Rain H., Cis N., Chris N.,...and on and on!) have yet to find one legitimate seller to respond to purchase requests. Appears that they are trying to access exploit your friend list on Facebook. Rotten bastards!

Tip for consumers: Avoid! To damned bad, bunch of nice bikes at fair prices!

randyp19
3/9/15

Tried to purchase either Boston pup or franchise bulldog pup ,prices were quite low,2 separate sellers both listed in fla but pups were elsewhere( became suspicious) both sellers had sad stories about why listing was different and shipping would be included .one just lost wife, the other just lost daughter! How bogus! IT WAS ALL A. SCAM , stay away from this website.

jant22
3/7/15

I got taken for 800.00 now I see she has new 6 week old puppies posted if you see pug puppies that say slc and taking deposit Her frist numbers on tex is 315-308 she is not in utah her name comes up in tx don't give her anything and she says she using a transportation company for her pet will that company is a trucking company not air lines they just keep stealing money from u I can't wait to take her down wire fraud

michaeld117
3/2/15

To anyone thinking about buying from anyone posting on oodle, DO NOT. On February 28, 2015 I wired 350 dollars to a man named Shanny Tracon who claimed he was going to sell and ship me a miniature bull dog. I was foolish enough to do such a thing putting my trust into a man I do not know so I can only blame myself. I am writing to warn everyone who is interested in buying from this website it is a complete scam. I talked to him on the phone and he promised me he would ship her all he needed was the money to pay for the shipment and that the dog was going to be free because he needed to get rid of her. I came across this review site after I had wired the 350 and saw that this site is one big scam. I then got my girlfriend to text him saying she was interested in the same dog I was and wanted more details and he sent her the exact same email he sent me. Shanny goes by the name of Patrick Lardy Samuel. He has stopped responding to me and I have officially lost 350 dollars. I learned a very valuable lesson the hard way, and want to warn anyone I can so they can avoid getting screwed over. I hope this review will be helpful.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: is the seller for pug puppies lagit?the name is yvab pug pippies.
2/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Why are most of the advertisers scammers? Bad ones I might ad! Puppies offered in one city but r in another, and then wife has pup in Salt Lake City but pups offered in fla, breeder lives in Oakland but wife has pups in sal,t lake Bull$#*! they collect transportation and u get zero
3/11/15
Answer
scopern
A: I agree with you that most of the listings are scams. I wanted to purchase a Macaw or an African Grey and every ad was nothing but false information. I even had one person send me pictures of the birds he was offering. When reading the meta data for the pictures I discovered that the pictures were older than the birds he was selling.
I don't understand how this site has not been shut down because of the amount of misinformation and downright criminal acts that it allows.
3/11/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for Oodle