US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

thomasl62
6/22/15

looking for puppies---just read everyone else's experience-and mine- how in the hell does the FTC allow these con people to stay in business?

cindyy8
6/11/15

David C, Evelyn G, several other names. This illiterate man does not live in Florida at all but in Loxley, Ala. Last Tuesday I met him in Pensacola and gave him $650.00 cash for a beautiful long-haired chihuahua puppy. Red flags should have been obvious. He was self-vetting. No certificate of health from a vet. After driving over 2 hours and seeing the sweet baby's face I was a total fool. My beautiful DixieBelle died just 5 days later at my vets home. She said that there were congenital problems with the animal. I was heartbroken. When I contacted Mr. Savage, he refused to do anything at all and said it was my fault. I guess it was for being so naive. Please stay away from this evil man!

ralphc20
6/2/15

there is no zero reading so I have to put a1. I inquired about a Bengal kitten on this website I received a text back from Man saying he had two kittens. I asked him for pictures of the male kitten he sent me a picture of the kittens body. Then I asked him to send me a picture of the kittens face. The picture I got of the kittens face was a completely different kitten. Anybody can see it was clearly not the same in the picture was taken in an entirely different place. At this point I knew it was a scam but I thought it would be funny to play alone. He then asked me to go to a store and buy a money gram card for $200. The other thing that you can understand this place is a scam are the prices. Purebred Bengal kittens sell for upwards of $1500 this guy was selling kittens for 500 bucks. Thank God I asked for those pictures otherwise I would've been up the creek and out of 500 bucks. If you want a purebred animal dog or kitten just go to a breeder and pay the extra money it is well worth it if you really want a puppy or kitten that is purebred with no issues. I found my Bengal kitten from a breeder in West Jersey who breeds beautiful Bengals and is reputable and extremely professional.

ken
5/23/15

If I could rate this site NEGATIVE ONE THOUSAND I would! I responded to an ad that had Maltese puppies for sale in Decatur, Ill. Bottom line is that it was a wretched heart breaking experience. I strongly suspect that the Peoria ad for the same breed of pups is bad.

stephanieh47
5/20/15

yes or no

rasht
5/5/15

Hello after getting scammed 4 times I finally got my dream pups from Rash Tyler he is a breeder in Charlotte NC and can help you as well. you can reach them on email and also phone rashtylerr98@gmail.com Tel (909) 312-6357

bonniec28
5/1/15

I cannot believe that I was so stupid. All I wanted was a kitten to love. These M Fers screwed me out of $1,200. I hope these scums burn in hell. First thing Monday I have appointment with lawyer.

leroyv7
4/29/15

This website is a bunch of $#*!... Knuckle heads for $3000. Gimme a freakin break. Scam after scam after scam. $#*! you Oodle I give it zero stars.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe a word any seller says on this site. It is totally bogus. scams Are the order of the day

theresae1
4/19/15

I'm Interested
Price: $480
Location: Meadville, PA
Description: will make your house a home, we are taking small fees for rehoming... contact us now to get one (214) 612 2908
Breed: Boxer
Category: Dogs
Details: Young

marisal6
4/18/15

THESE PEOPLE ARE PIECES OF $#*!, AND EVEN THAT IS A $#*!ING COMPLEMENT FOR THESE $#*!ERS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IT IS APPALLING THIS SITE IS STILL UP. ANYONE WHO SCAMS PEOPLE FOR A WONDERFUL SLICE OF LIFE LIKE A PUPPY SHOULD $#*!ING BURN IN PURGATORY. ANYONE ON THIS SITE SHOULD PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

gz5
4/17/15

Just like many other reviews I see here, I had the same experience. Every pet I inquired on was a scam. They said text and it wasn't a number from the area they posted to be from. Once I texted, they said to email them and the response was pretty much the same....some long line of garbage and they had been relocated and we're only charging a delivery fee.....I sent in reports to the website and nothing. So disappointing that you can't even find a puppy due to all these low life scammers!

tyl376
4/15/15

Alot of you are honest people but your wantig to do business on the internet, well let me help protect yourself. When you find something you want to buy, mock up a scenario where the current classified ad has just stole money from you. What do you do? Well, inform the poster that they just withdrew a certain amount from your account and you would like there information. If they are legitimate they will give you all of there info and try to resolve the issue. If your not satisfied then you know you shouldnt inquire further. Its very simple.

richards136
4/10/15

Many thieves here... They have been posting pictures of our kittens for months now ..
We have complained but nothing has been done about it. We are Mountaineer Munchkins and have a good rapport with all our customers and have a legitimate web sight. It is sad to
see our kittens used to steal from people. We will be watermarking our pictures in the future.
It would not be that difficult for oodle to protect its public!

tonik8
4/10/15

this whole site is scammers got ripped off for a sphynx kitten. then played around and looked 2 different posts same number one in indianapolis in the other fortwayne in. the area code is salt lake city . the numbers for the people that scammed me 323-475-8642 and 719-204-3479 the last was the shipping company. the number of the other two i found that are in indiana is801-410-0716 please stay away from this site

jayt35
4/5/15

Forget about getting a boat from oodle after searching on the website for over 3 weeks and getting scammed on a Lund Boat out of Portland, OR. all I find is good looking boats that are priced 50 to 75% off what they should be. In my opinion they are all scams. One of the boats currently on oodle has a listing in Kearney, NE. However, pictures of the boat have palm trees in the back ground.

jasona57
4/2/15

Tried buying a dog a blue french bulldog from a guy named josh hulker his number is 423 523 9112 and 612 524 8285 stay away from him. He took 500$ for a payment for a dog then emailed me back wanting 2500$ more for insurance in Tennessee I told him no he kept calling me wanting the money I told him I called the airlines checking on that tax and there is no such thing then he said I don't know what to do I guess that is it. I said give me a refund he said we don't do that. what a waste of space these people are. I hope they buy food with my money and everyone they feed with it chokes on the food dies. Needless to say there is no dog there never was STAY AWAY FROM OODLE. WHAT A PIECE OF $#*! SITE!

anonymousa34
3/29/15

I called for the teacup yorkie and it showed the listing in Lynn but the phone number is from FL and the 'woman' claims to have moved to Montana because her husband died . 'She' said 'she' was selling each pup for $300 but then said 'she' will give me both for $300. & started asking me for my information to give to the delivery agency. I asked for the info to the delivery agency and 'she' claims 'she' didn't know. So I decided to review this site for feedback and after seeing so.many people say its a scam I wrote to the 'woman'& let 'her' know I'm no longer interested. 'She' then responds saying 'her' son will call me. And sure enough a man calls me trying to convince me to buy the dogs and that he will give it to me for $100 through Western Union. I let him know that if he has the agency call me I will discuss more but then after I hung up I decided I shouldn't bother and just cancel(as soon as I hung up I messaged the number). So I text the'woman' & immediately after the man calls back mad & I responded I want nothing to do with this and hung up. He call multiple times after and I picked up and he said something about my daughter or my son will die tonight! !!! I don't know what that was about but I don't recommend this site to anyone. Sorry, not sorry

zaneg3
3/29/15

I was looking for a different classified ads site since craigslist is mostly scams & cheats & I find oodle is worse!
Is there any place online that has honesty as a priority??
754-227-1408 is pure scam!! They have a huge list of ads in many different categories.

Tip for consumers: google the phone numbers of the ads that interest you. If they are not where they claim to be they are scams.

kimberlyr14
3/28/15

Pomeranian pupp scam !!! the owner said that due his wives death he was trying to find a loving home for JASPER! he asked for $350 dollars for the dog and $100 for shipping. first we were told that the dog would be arriving by plane, then after a few hours of waiting we were told that it would arrive by transit. after almost 24 hours of being in contact by email (harrymark16) and by phone (417-319-4246 google subscriber phone) the person on the line told us that it in order to bring the dog to our door step we would have to pay an additional $500 for microship & vaccines that were required by law (previously before we were told by email that the dog had all the requirements in order). we contacted money gram and were told that the money had been withdrawn already. As of right now we have not received the dog or any other news we were also told that we were running out of time!!! at the time everything seemed okay however the people who we were in contact with would not give us a tracking number, address, phone number or any other information regarding the purchase. the seller emailed us telling us to pay $400 that he would put in $180 because he was concerned about the puppy. THIS WAS A COMPLETE SCAM! we advice everyone looking for a pet to look in the shelters or any other legit place for animals near your home !

Tip for consumers: ALWAYS ASK FOR PROOF OF SHIPPING COMPANY
WHEN SENDING A MONEY GRAM AS FOR AN ADDRESS
SPEAK TO THEM ONLY BY PHONE
AVOID MIDDLE MAN

ddj3
3/24/15

Called n texted the number ( 323-577- 9748) number could not connect. So I pushed "I am interested". Text message came next day with a new number (234-228-6829).
Called n left a message but no response. So I texted the number. Comes out the person said they moved to college n lives in OHIO but could send the dog to me. I said fly? Yes they said. I then realized it was a scam. So said no thank you.

shelln
3/24/15

Every pup I've inquired about isn't in the state that it says It's in. I feel nothing but scams.

emilyp19
3/23/15

Of course they got me...a cute little tcup yorkie for 350?? The lady seemed nice and friendly, said that the reason the price was so low was because they "realize" these puppies needed loving homes instead of money. Sent me pictures and whatnot. I sent the money, she said she was doing the final registration for the flight. The next day she tells me she needs 280 dollars more for a special crate!! Because "authorities" said so. I called her out on it all and of course did not send the 280. Were pretty heartbroken by the entire thing. This is by far the WORST site I've ever been on. Horrible mistake. Nothing but SCAMS.

johnnyt14
3/21/15

If anyone has any information about the proper channels to go through to report this band of thieves and bottom feeders please spread the word until it's gone and the cowards running it are behind bars. Good people are being robbed of their hard earned money. Remember that Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

mem72
3/18/15

I think oodle dogs is a damn joke I got scammed for $350 and they tried to get me for $850. And pet airways is a joke also. I want my money back talking bout being a christian I dont think so

edo20
3/12/15

Check out their vintage Harley site, one guy lists bikes for sale all over the country as an "individual" with minor name changes (Rain R., Nair H., Rair C., Anier C., Rain H., Cis N., Chris N.,...and on and on!) have yet to find one legitimate seller to respond to purchase requests. Appears that they are trying to access exploit your friend list on Facebook. Rotten bastards!

Tip for consumers: Avoid! To damned bad, bunch of nice bikes at fair prices!

randyp19
3/9/15

Tried to purchase either Boston pup or franchise bulldog pup ,prices were quite low,2 separate sellers both listed in fla but pups were elsewhere( became suspicious) both sellers had sad stories about why listing was different and shipping would be included .one just lost wife, the other just lost daughter! How bogus! IT WAS ALL A. SCAM , stay away from this website.

jant22
3/7/15

I got taken for 800.00 now I see she has new 6 week old puppies posted if you see pug puppies that say slc and taking deposit Her frist numbers on tex is 315-308 she is not in utah her name comes up in tx don't give her anything and she says she using a transportation company for her pet will that company is a trucking company not air lines they just keep stealing money from u I can't wait to take her down wire fraud

michaeld117
3/2/15

To anyone thinking about buying from anyone posting on oodle, DO NOT. On February 28, 2015 I wired 350 dollars to a man named Shanny Tracon who claimed he was going to sell and ship me a miniature bull dog. I was foolish enough to do such a thing putting my trust into a man I do not know so I can only blame myself. I am writing to warn everyone who is interested in buying from this website it is a complete scam. I talked to him on the phone and he promised me he would ship her all he needed was the money to pay for the shipment and that the dog was going to be free because he needed to get rid of her. I came across this review site after I had wired the 350 and saw that this site is one big scam. I then got my girlfriend to text him saying she was interested in the same dog I was and wanted more details and he sent her the exact same email he sent me. Shanny goes by the name of Patrick Lardy Samuel. He has stopped responding to me and I have officially lost 350 dollars. I learned a very valuable lesson the hard way, and want to warn anyone I can so they can avoid getting screwed over. I hope this review will be helpful.

pattic6
3/1/15

I text "2different" people about puppies they had listed for sale. I receivd the first response from the first number and they told me that they moved to Utah from PA with the puppies and would ship at no additional charge. They sent about 10 pics of the puppies in the email.

Then I received a text from the 2nd person who had puppies for sale. This was from a different number and a different email, but the same "story", that they had moved to Utah from Pa and they sent the same exact pics of the puppies as the first person had sent.

OOdle seems to have nothing but scammers on that websie....sad!!!!!

kevins97
2/21/15

I was looking for a 1966 Mustang when I came across this site. The car I found was listed on the website for three thousand dollars when this car would easily get forty thousand with all the work that was done on it. I then started looking at adds for different cars and noticed the price's were all to good to believe. I hit the little tab that said I believe pro seller or something to that nature and low and behold the truck I was just looking at showed up in front of the same red fence but each picture had a different location were the car was able to be picked up from. So glad I looked them up on line before I made a huge mistake.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all cost

jeanneh5
2/11/15

If I could give them 0 stars I would. I listed some puppies for sale and it was removed for a policy violation it said. Well, I read their policies and I didn't violate anything. I have gotten no where on it They tell you nothing about why other than policy violation. How in the world do you know what they are calling a violation when you have nothing in your ad that violated their policies? Then, days later, you still hear nothing back when you dispute the removal. The whole thing was a complete and utter waste of my time. How about investigate before you remove something and have the common decency to get back to people when they contact you.

carols69
2/9/15

Scam! Beware! The same motorcycle picture (with house in background) was used for 3 different listings of bikes in 3 different locations of the country. 4 days of no response from seller...and after numerous attempts to elicit an integrity response. Nothing.The Sellers name led to a completely foreign facebook page. Bike was priced ridiculously low,,too good to be true scenario. Sorry I wasted my time. There has to be a watchdog group for these kind of listings esides just writing a bad review.

troyh39
2/6/15

It looks that whole site is run by scammers. Every classic bike or car post is fake. They don't answer on complaints.. Shame

danielk34
2/3/15

The ''team'' working for oodle is no doubt some fat old cow pee drinkers in India who not being able to speak English auto take down anything marked as spam etc, if you get two or more they suspend your abiliy to post yet let you waste your time making one! The site is filled with trolls and I'd bet jealous idiots, bitter former users trying to bring the site down and perhaps even craigslist trolls trying to excercise wider control. Their help system lime amazon's and so on is an insulting run around a time waste and trying to ask for a reason fornthe suspension gets no where as they only have a ''help'' system and a no reply spam bot to tell you the bad news, hours later. I did find this joke of site's number on BBB and took multiple dumps on them

zhannal
1/29/15

Complete scam!!! I tried buying a German shepherd puppy and they told me to send a money gram and they will send the dog. Then continued asking for more money saying they need it for crates, insurance. Never got the puppy. Never would buy anything from them. Especially for the one for $500 puppy.

steveg57
1/20/15

This site is filled with scam adds. Shut this $#*!ing site down.
I cant believe they are selling vintage Harleys for $5000-$8000 and the sellers name are all the same letters just scrambled.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything from this site.

paulk82
1/13/15

Looked at 5 different Harleys for sale and all scams, The worst site ever STAY AWAY BEFORE THEY SCAM YOU....

peterz7
12/29/14

DIE OODLE DIE YOU SCUMS

chrisf59
12/22/14

This is a website filled with bogus listings. I contacted several advertisers of French Bulldogs for sale and none of them responded. They give you a number to text (which is a scam) and I didn't want to text just random people only to receive advertising on my phone in the future. PURE SCAM - DON'T TRUST THE WEBSITE. They are just using it to get money on ADS. They don't vet the listers.

woodyw4
12/21/14

Tried to buy a trailer listed on Oodle. Wasn't contacted back for days. Finally was contacted back with a note that said: "Trailer still available", it also had some auto reply full of scam info. I have tried to get a human being for 5 days now. I have tried since the ad posted. This is such a scam. I have sent dozens of inquiries through dozens of people. No response to: "When can I see it", "I want to purchase it ", " Please call me", etc. This seems to be a sight solely for benefit of advertising. I wonder if anyone has ever successfully bought anything, let alone a big ticket item.How disappointing and what a waste of time and energy.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your time!!!!!!!!!

chestere6
12/19/14

A scam!!! I tried to buy a Kawasaki Mule.for $2000.00 I spent 2 weeks trying to buy it. They told me to contact ebay and send them the money in their name and they would send me the Kawasaki Mule. When I called ebay they said I would have buy from ebay before they would deal with it. SCAM! SCAM! IF IT sounds like a to good of a deal!!!! it is.

OODLE MARKETING IS A SCAM!!!!

bobt48
12/13/14

Oodles Marketplace for vehicles is a complete scam. Anybody that will not meet face to face and accept cash in hand............so far the first three cars/trucks I inquired on we're all scams. They can say what they want about Craigslist, but I have bought a car, two motorcycles and a hot tub with no problems. I have also sold cars and stuff without a problem. The Oodles site is pure crap. If you fall for any of their scams then you are very naive!

chucko2
11/7/14

My listing for pekingese puppies have been flagged as a "Policy Violation" I can not edit the ad in order to conform to the policy in any way so the listing in my account is not active to the public. We always want the family to be a good match for the puppies so meeting face to face is a must. NO SHIPPING. Facebook is linked to verify that we are real people. I tried to contact Customer Service by the links provided and received an email that was generic and did not help specify exactly why I was in violation of the policy. Reading this site, I did not realize there was so much dissatisfaction with the site and the words Scams and Fraud is used allot. Maybe i will have to post the ad in the news paper, like the good ole days.

nataliel6
11/1/14

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.
POLICY VIOLATION!!! Cannot place an ad with them, it keeps kicking it off for no good reason. Customer service sucks. No one gets back to me to resolve this issue.
DOn't waste your time advertising with this company- they are a bunch of crappy operation.

tammyh11
10/21/14

I know that it is a local listing for lots of other things too, but I've always gone on here to just search for pets. So my review is just for their pet category... amazing website. It's simple to search and easy to navigate. I found puppies on here for friends and family members that came from amazing owners/breeders and it's such a friendly online place to go to for pets (personally for me).

Tip for consumers: Make sure you get current pictures of the pet you're eyeing from the owner prior to driving out there because there are times that I'd see listing for a 10 weeks old puppy and when I drove out there to meet up the owners and next to them is a 4 months old puppy... In other words, listing could show "listed 10 days ago" but the picture the owner used could be 2 months old... :) Just a little tip for saving gas and time...

crysr2
10/12/14

Its a huge scam!!!!! Don't waist your time or money!

marc2136
10/11/14

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I was looking for a maltese pup..they sent me all info pn pups n wanted my info to make sure i would take care of pup...they were giving them away free because grand mum died and they had too mamy to care for. I only had to pay for air fare delivery..350....This company oodle my noodle...needs to be put out of business!

tims67
10/11/14

Complete rip off almost every post is a scam.

stacyk20
10/10/14

I have the same situation of "radio silence" after i asked for more proof. The only problem is I already gave them my information but not my money... advice anybody?

paulap17
10/10/14

WOW is all I can say. Am looking for a puppy and came across this website with a lot of too good to be true deals. And that is exactly what they are. I texted for more information about a dog and noticed that the number was green meaning they don't have an iPhone or usually smartphone in general. Starting thinking that was weird and it is probably a burn phone. Then I googled the numbers and came across about 30 listings in all different states under the same phone number. If you are going to use this site, and I recommend you just do not, google the phone number before you get excited.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: is the seller for pug puppies lagit?the name is yvab pug pippies.
2/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Why are most of the advertisers scammers? Bad ones I might ad! Puppies offered in one city but r in another, and then wife has pup in Salt Lake City but pups offered in fla, breeder lives in Oakland but wife has pups in sal,t lake Bull$#*! they collect transportation and u get zero
3/11/15
Answer
scopern
A: I agree with you that most of the listings are scams. I wanted to purchase a Macaw or an African Grey and every ad was nothing but false information. I even had one person send me pictures of the birds he was offering. When reading the meta data for the pictures I discovered that the pictures were older than the birds he was selling.
I don't understand how this site has not been shut down because of the amount of misinformation and downright criminal acts that it allows.
3/11/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for Oodle