US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ddj3

Comes out the person said they moved to college n lives in OHIO but could send the dog to me. (in 47 reviews)

margarett26

One giving away bulldog puppies, another selling Sphynx kittens. (in 41 reviews)

patriciag68

My son has been asking for this puppy for the past few Christmas.. (in 45 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anthonyc120
4/27/16

This site is a scam, we relied on Oodle for years and suddenly they remove every ad we post about a plumbing services that exists in this city for 76 years. Oodle flags them every time and they are removed. I just want to know why Oodle is doing this, is discrimination or something like that? My phone always is removed from the ads, is stupid, how the costumer go to contact my company?
Miami Broward Plumbing Services Co.
Anthony Caxact
Owner

jessicas168
4/19/16

My husband had pay for a pug puppies that was in Texas and told him that we will be getting our puppies in 7-8 hours and we didn't get anything the next they call and say that I need to pay for insurance so I payed then later in the day call again saying need to get a rental cage and was waiting the next day I get another call that I need to pay because he was held in Quantico Idaho and it's was only three hours way from where I live tired to tell I'll go and pick him up said no and the next i get an email saying there was an accident and the 6 pets had die which one of them was my dog and told the was going to get back my money and got an email saying that I needed to pay so they can do the paper work and my husband didn't pay and found someone that is going to help so people can know what other people are doing and it can be stopped.
This is the phone number of the seller 872-210-0793 name Tony Watt
This is the phone number of the agency 430-558-4676 name Eric NGWA
So be careful with these people.

kristink21
4/16/16

Wow. There must be a ton of people working the puppy angle on Oodle. huge tip! Do not buy a puppy that you can not go pick up yourself! The area codes of the contacts are not even in California let alone LA where they said the puppy was. If they ask you to text them to get info and then say you have to have the puppy shipped to you; IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!

chellas
4/15/16

i don't usually write reviews but i need people to beware of this. I've been looking for a maltese female and i came across 2 people who seem very nice. one was giving me her for free but just paying for shipping of $300.. which i thought was weird. maltese are really expensive dogs.. she said she had cervical cancer and she wanted someone to take care of her. she harassed me about making a payment . Same thing with another person. They don't give contacts on dogs and they want you to pay up front. long story short don't but ANYTHING from them at all. I'm pretty sure its scam because of these other reviews . A shame, they need to shut this b.s website down immediately!

kathieg2
4/10/16

why are there so many puppy ads with the same number to text for info and different contact names and different states I called one that I was interested in and when I said that we would drive down to pick up never heard anything from them again ..they gave me a sad story of daughter dying and no one to take care of puppies so they wanted to transport when I refused they stopped contacting me They are scammers beware of the #(204)245-7716v

polands
4/5/16

THE NUMBER 520 775 1859 DO NOT TRUST ! THESE IDIOTS SCAMMED ME FOR MY MONEY!
I LOST $800 !! THE GUY THREATENED ME ABOUT THE LAW IF I DIDN'T PAY UP ! HE CONSTANTLY HARASSED ME BY TEXTING ME NONSTOP TO THE POINT I HAD TO GO TO MY LOCAL POLICE AND FILE A REPORT!!!! I TOLD HIM I WENT TO THE POLICE HE SAID OHH THEY ARE LYING DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! I SAID YOU'RE UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SCAMMING ME! HE STILL CONTINUED TO TEXT ME THAT I HAD TO BLOCK HIS NUMBER FROM MY CELL PHONE! DO NOT FALL FOR U PET MOVERS, VIP AGENT, and CITE CERTIFICATION! The guy went by the name Dann HAYTT (false name by the way) he used someone elses name! THEY NEED TO SHUT THIS SITE DOWNNNNNN TO THE GROUND!

louisl31
4/3/16

Stay AWAY I JUST GOT SCAMMED! I LOST ABOUT 800 DOLLARS! 520 775 1859 is the number aand 704 748 0921FOR THE SCAMMERS please don't listen to them or give your money away! I am highly upset about this! This should shut DOWN AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED..... FLYING THE PUP OUT THEY USE THE NAME U PET MOVERS WHICH ISN'T REAL! Make sure you go to a legit site!

roberts404
3/27/16

You can read all of the other reviews, but save yourself and stay away.

staceyh32
3/27/16

I am a hard working teacher and my family and I have raised lab puppies for years as a hobby. We relied on Oodle for years and suddenly they remove every ad we post. I have read the rules and regulations over and over and I see no violations - we attempt to run the same kind of ads that used to be ok. Oodle flags them every time and they are removed. I have disputed every one and they never respond with any kind of explanation on what I can do to id and correct a violations. After research, I see that this have become very common practice with Oodle and has left many people frustrated. People who have good puppies to sell are being treated unfairly and consumers are being denied information about pets that could be a great match for them. I just want to know why Oodle is doing this. It feels like discrimination or something. They have wasted too much of my time and they got me at a bad time. They don't even tell you when they flag you!

jeanb58
3/22/16

I inquired about several ads on this site everyone that contacted me back. Contacted me back by email or text only they all had the same story. They are only interested in getting all info on me but when I ask question about the puppies or the so call seller They couldn't give me nothing not even their phone numbers ,not even a legit name or a video of the puppies this site is total bull please do not be fooled into sending these $#*!s any money unless you meet them face to face it's a total scam

deborahl41
3/21/16

Why do you permit so many scams on your site! It makes your site useless. Shame on you!

angyf
3/20/16

We SAw on oodle an anouncement about beautiful macaw,( Adèle Adeline ) we texted them, they were supposed to be to New York ,close to our house,, and the person said i live to Minneapolis , but i can send you the parrot ... Well another phone texted me during the afternoon, this time from California .. He said my wife cell 's died, no battery (Minneapolis ) i used mine ( California ) .. Send me all your information, adress , phone , mail adress , closest airport, and you will have to pay directly the shipping agency..

Me:When do you want to ship the macaw? He will arrive this afternoon in about 4 hours from now...( woooowwhhhhhhhhaaaat????)
Me: we need time to organise ourself , we can not have the bird today..
You need Nothing, he will be delivered right at your door with the big crate , food and all the papers for only 500 plus 200 shipping...( yeepeee santa claus)
Sttttttooooooooooooppppp!!!!
Please when you try to $#*! people , be more smart than this ....
Ps.. Sorry if mistakes i come from france

timr61
3/20/16

Do not trust anyone on this website!
My wife and I recently went to get a puppy and found a local seller at a reasonable price. the seller was very convincing asking about our local vets, if we have owned this breed before, even showed us a picture of his/her "family" and explained how "Christian" they are. The seller then told us they are on vacation right now in Texas and would have to ship the puppy to us. (Red flag) half way through the puppies name changed from max to jack (red flag) and turns out he/she wasn't on vacation but just bought a home in Texas.
My wife text her from a different phone and asked if the puppies were available only to be sent completely different pictures and was told they are in Maryland right now on vacation.
Don't trust any of these ads no matter how convincing they seem. Especially not one with this number (650) 260-4759.

bryantg8
3/19/16

This site is a scam. Please never buy a dog from here no matter what the people say. They may seem really nice but they're just being FAKE. They lie and make up stuff, so please just never fall for it.

jimb201
3/18/16

I feel sorry for every one of you who have been scammed and the fact oodle is doing nothing to help.

Someone close to me was recently scammed for a puppy the same way. Unfortunately for the crooks, they've messed with a computer hacker whom can find out about anyone anywhere so this will be fun exploiting and hurting their scams. They will not be taken lightly and most of the individuals are located in other countries.

oliverj16
3/16/16

I found a French bulldog listed 10+ times. Same picture and number but different names and locations. Before I discovered this I had texted the person bc it said they were in my location when they tell me they are in Maryland. Many states away from me. Please do research and don't do shipping. See the puppy in person.

amberm63
3/14/16

Every time I would inquire about a dog, it would turn into a scam relationship. This should be removed from the internet and make people more aware of how this works! How terrible and disapointing.

sarahs235
3/14/16

So our dog passed away a year ago and were finally ready to get a new one.. I never seen a Cavalier King Charles puppy for only $400 so I was super excited when I stumbled upon the ad ... I message the person and found out that they actually did not live in my area but Salt Lake City Utah . They sent me a sob story about the mother dying And they couldn't care for her pets anymore blah blah blah .. I was thinking " oh how terrible" .. Well much to my surprise I received the same exact email Word for Word about the bengle kitty I was also interested in .. And when I asked them about it they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about ... I should've known that it was too good to be true I'm just mad that I wasted my time ... Do Not order from this site. ( unless the people are local and you can check it out in person first ) thank goodness I didn't send them any money LOL . I wish I could post screenshots along with this review .

paytons2
3/4/16

THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME RECENTLY UPON LOSING MY DOG AND HAD ME PAY $400 FOR SHIPPING. THEN THEY REQUEST THAT I PAY $950 EXTRA FOR INSURANCE! THIS IS A SCAM!!! THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR DOG!!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM A SINGLE CENT!!!!!!

casf4
2/9/16

Looking for a pug puppy that wasn't over priced and not a show dog. Ran across the winkle pug puppies home and thought I found my perfect match. Did not have an inkling any I had already sent the money. Ran a picture reverse search...ALL pictures of pug puppies are pirated. The seller does not disclose there name only the names of their supposed brother and husband. Day two trying to get my money back. Filed a suspicious report online and notified money gram of the fraud.

ronh72
1/31/16

DO I NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE??!??!?

aaronm79
1/8/16

my ad got flagged for no reason, I'm simply selling puppies and it got removed, yet theres tons of other ads that are doing the same thing

jazzyk
1/5/16

And me being me. I like to see things upfront. This mother effer had the nerve to say he has 2 pups for sale. 350$ each then it went to 450$. The add said located in canal street New York City. So me being from Brooklyn I said well that's not a far ride out we are all located in NYC. So he continues to send me pictures which look extremely professional. He gave me the whole story how they are up to date this and that. So the man ask me how far am I located and he will have to ship them to me. I explained to the man that it's no need to ship anything I'll be heading to the city to meet up with him and I'll have the money when I see the puppies. Then he started this whole new story about how when he made the ad he put NYC canal street by accident. I don't know how it's a mistaken when that information has to phiscally be put in by you. Right then and there it didn't sit well with me. I knew I was about to get scammed. I told the man, I thought he was in NYC this is why I was agreeing to buy due to the fact that I could simply just take the train to get the dogs in person. $#*! that be careful. These brOke mother $#*!ers can't get a normal job so they try and steal hard working people's money. Smh this site is some $#*!ingg bull$#*! and it ruins it for people at actually try to sell their dog. Sad really

christinal51
1/1/16

3 times now Ive taken the time to place my yorkies for sale & made sure I completely followed all the terms..all 3 times its flagged.. all 3 havent been resolved ...its total bull$#*!!

ambers31
12/24/15

This website is full of scams!!!! Stay the hell away!!!! I went on here to receive a cute little English bulldog only to find the so called dog was in "Louisiana" because the owner of the dog died due to old ass age and Kimbry (fake old lady's "daughter" ") was giving them away because the English Bulldogs reminded her and the family so much of her mother. The scammer starts going into detail about the dog being named Sam, is Registered, has a microchip, AKC registered and other bs (which all sounded to good to be true) then he starts asking all kinds of questions like who lives in the house because they want to make sure the dog is good care, address, phone number etc and I'm like uh hell no send me some pictures of the dog! He sends pictures of the dog and I save them in my picture file only to find the pictures were taken in 2010! He said the dog were born a week ago! 2nd he claims because they are trying to get rid of the dogs that they are giving the dog away free and I would only be paying for shipping which would be $500. To make everything sound better he states that he wanted everything to be business and secure so we wouldn't have to feel scammed that I would only be giving my personal information to the "Courier" and not him. But still asks me personal info. Just to make sure. I called FedEx they have no pet courier! They deliver no pets at all!! And I called other Courier services and they do not deliver pets and animals either! Stay the $#*! away from this site and this Dumbass scammer! He doesn't even know how to scam! Not even good at scamming! Find a new proffession dumbass!!

patriciag68
12/18/15

My funds are really short.. My son has been asking for this puppy for the past few Christmas.. I've never seen this breed for this cost. They want 300.00 for an akc German Shepard.. Also from another state..I esss told thel

marciam15
12/17/15

I received a few pictures of a Maltese female, 12 weeks old, and a heart rendering message from Ryanz Harday, telephone # 918-309-8489, who stated that his wife had become paralyzed so had to get rid of the puppy. Oodles ad showed this seller from Indiana, however this seller stated that due to his wife's illness, he had to relocate in N. Dakota for her care. I wired him the requested $350 after which he contacted me that I'd need to wire a refundable $700 to a courier company out of Atlanta, Ga to Josh Eyong. At this point I notified him that I wanted to cancel the transaction. He said he'd already had to spend $100 of the money I'd wired to make the arrangements. I called him three times and he hung up on me!
It looks like Oodles Marketplace would do a better job of vetting vendors who advertise with them! I would never recommend that web sight to anyone! Scam!

Tip for consumers: Prepare to be scammed!

non136
12/15/15

So I've been on looking for a Rottweiler. Every person I've gotten in contact with has posted that the dog is here in Chicago. But then when I get in contact with them they are in some random state.... This lady so called had work done on her ears so speaking over the phone was not an option "I am looking for a loving and caring home for the puppy where she would be well loved and cared for . I am presently located in Hinesville GA because of my health . I recently had a surgery on my both ears . I am giving the puppy out for free because i am not fully healthy and i do not have much time to love and care for the puppy , that is why i am giving them out . All i am asking you to pay is for the transportation and paper work processing fee of the puppy over to you that will cost you $300 for the puppy to be sent over and delivered to your home" of course I asked for different options and then eventually declined because they are all liars and theives, I see posts about all these people getting taken for thousands of dollars... I refuse to put a pennies percentage into this rediculous site.. You would think the owners of this dumb site would see the reviews and start looking into it... If it were my site is abandon it it's obviously been taken over by criminals like an abandoned building taken over by wretched transients ha! I'm not even upset cause I ain't lose no money but I feel bad for the people that did lose money.... Smh...

tonyr53
12/15/15

Was on site looking for puppies for sale. Found numerous ads having the same contact number. Also noted different numbers on multiple ads. I contacted them for info and received answers from different names all using the same reply. The only difference was name , new city they had just moved to and contact info. Some using the exact name sent returns to me for different ads saying the exact things but offered different pups in different places. When questioned response had nothing to do with questions asked and avoided giving any further info just kept repeating it self.

jamesj122
12/13/15

(334) 246-4692
Appears countless times under countless names from countless cities around the US mostly scamming the sale of puppies and other pets. Oodle does not have the scruples nor the desire to scrutinize these fraudulent adds and should be held accountable. If Oodle and other unregulated sites continue to evolve and as terrorism has become a number one American priority it would behoove the US government to pay close attention to sites like this.

maris250
12/12/15

We should all report this son of b!$#. Is the same Indian dude that answers different numbers. He's a scam. Just wants to collect 250 dollars for the shipment! Shipment my ass!! $#*!! I'm a serious buyer.

karend76
12/9/15

Not one of them has dogs in the area they claim to be in. Most likely no dogs, just a scam.

alices61
12/8/15

I really am interested in a grey african but after contacting 4 of the individuals. The addresses were not the same as the addresses on the web site. This is a red flag... Scam... This site should not exist....

estellt
12/6/15

TRIED TO CONTACT A SELLER FROM NJ VERY CLOSE TO MY AREA, BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS CURRENTLY RELOCATED TO BALTIMORE MD,DUE TO HER NEW JOB BUT COULD HAVE THE PUPPY DELIVERED TO MY LOCATION..NOW IM DOING A REVERSE LOOK UP ON THE POSTS AND EVERY POST HAVE AN AREA CODE FROM A DIFFERENT CITY..BIG SCAM!!

codys31
12/5/15

My texting conversation with them:

Me: hi, I was wondering if you still had puppies available.

Oodle: I will be using a delivery agency to send the puppy over to you and they are going to use just about 5-6 hours to deliver the puppy at your home.

Me: I would like to pay for the dog once I meet it not before its delivered. Is that possible?

Oodle: Hello is the delivery agency that will give you their method of payment because you are paying the money directly to them.

Me: Hey dumbass want to see me shove your bull$#*! dog up your ass?

Oodle: we need your full names............? your state..............? your city...............? your postal code.............? your telephone number.........? your home address...? and the nearest airport to your location........?

kathyd28
12/3/15

why are the puppies on the website saying they are in one place and the owners are in another.for example I found a puppy that was supposed to be in Nashua NH and the owner said he was in Maryland

cgb1
12/1/15

Watch out for textnow.com phone numbers these are scams. They were going to give me dog today. Once I said we could meet in public place. They said will fly dog to Dallas overnight. The story kept changing, Just wished them a Merry Christmas and moved on to searching for another Yorkie.

korryna
11/27/15

They will tell you anything to convince you. Nvr wire money to anyone online. This person even went to the extent of saying that her daughter died and she can't take care of the puppies. It's all a lie. They got $600 out of me and I'll never get it back, I even went to the police... They know how to take advantage of people looking for a Good deal

deanap2
11/23/15

I am trying to find a certain kind of puppy, I reached out to every person I saw that was near me, however every person that replied back to me, was in a different state
all of them, gave same info, how I only have to pay the shipping fee, etc.
Its so obvious, that all these pple, are fake and just want your money! Please anyone who is considering buying a dog, don't fall for these pple!

stephanieh61
11/23/15

They post pictures of cute dogs and tell you a story about all kind crap,after they want your home address a delivery service guy who bearly speaks English tells you to send the money asap b4 the plain leaves ,it says they life in Dallas,rowlett Garland etc but they all live in a different state and want to ship your dog,cat whatever u buy and demand money .over money gram. Then someting come up like your dog got sick or anything to get more money out of you ! Don't buy puppis on line u waisting your money

maryh148
11/21/15

Could you tell me if this is a legitimate dog breeder?
They were y shihtzu in Murfreesboro,tn. With puppies $355.
I received a text with this email address
Stevencholity@gmail.com and he is now in Oklahoma and the price is $500.00 with courier someday delivery. Multiple pictures and wants home addess information.

alyssam19

They are all scams

tamikab2
11/21/15

Reached out to three different people about a puppy listing in the Las Vegas/Henderson, NV area. One didn't speak English and had no idea what I was contacting them about, the other two were in Washington and Baltimore ... No where near Las Vegas where they listed themselves.

Do NOT give these people money. This is a scam.

heathers83
11/11/15

Every person I talked to about a puppy was so fake they had multiple pics and were the same. They should have atleast got together on what pics to put up. I would call or text and they said they wanted to send it to my house. All the numbers they give you are no where near where they are listed to be. Total scam hate the website is even up still!

kimberlys46
11/5/15

I litterally contacted 5 people & they were all regarding different puppies.
The people were all scams calling me back & lying about the puppies.
You would think if Odle cared about there reputation & their website they would
have someone checking these ads & making sure the website is reputable.
I would never recommend Odle to anyone EVER ! ! !

delilaha1
11/5/15

He had a pic of a beautiful white teacup Pomeranian.... Could ship her to me...after $1,700.00 I still do not have a puppy! Please do not deal with them.phone numbers given to me are 301-690-6274 and 443-256-3556. I have alerted law enforcement. Please do not buy a pet on line!!!! These evil people are out there! Dee

nlm1
9/29/15

I a swered add a bouta feee tea up puppy. Of course they were still availilable but the owner unexpectedly was in DC on business. If I sent her 600$ for shipping she would send the puppy right away. Writing in the text was very difficult to read. After reading the first few words I could tell it a scam and I told then so. I have blocked them from my email and hope to never encounter these theives again.
NOTE: their add, in very tiny numbers, stated the post was made 292 days ago - but the puppy was supposedly 11 weeks old - another huge red flag that this was a scam.

Tip for consumers: Be very wary of these people.

elisae1
9/27/15

This site is bogus. It did not let me post my dog I listed and never appeared!!

carolynj11
9/25/15

I contacted a puppy seller supposedly in Georgia. Seller replied that they were now in NM, mother died, puppies were hers and seller was unable to take care of them. Moneygram was requested, said the puppy would be shipped to my door (in NC) and arrive in 24 hours. Luckily I got suspicious and did not send money. Shipper had heavy Indian accent. I contacted 2 other sellers within driving distance, both had suddenly moved to distant states. Upon looking more closely at the ads, several sellers, in different states, all had the same phone text numbers.

betp
9/25/15

These people not only try to sell you puppies, they send fake photos of family holding the puppies. When we called them on it, they actually though what they were doing was ok and their comment was "White chicks always fall for this"; in addition to words that only uneducated and ruthless individuals use. DO NOT even entertain if you see "Adorable toy Yorkies". "We will have the puppies to you in five hours, you pay $200.00 for airline ticket". Needless to say they need to find a REAL JOB instead of scamming others for money.
So if you get an email from:: nadeshleslie123@gmail.com, DELETE and move on.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1/22/16
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
12/10/15
Answer
jant22
A: Don't get a dog in less u can put your hands on it the people hot me just after my dog passed away and I told them about it and myself having cancer as well I will never trust anyone again and they said they was in the same state as me but was out of town seeing family it's all bull $#*!
12/11/15