US Government's NSF

4/19/15

I'm Interested
Price: $480
Location: Meadville, PA
Description: will make your house a home, we are taking small fees for rehoming... contact us now to get one (214) 612 2908
Breed: Boxer
Category: Dogs
Details: Young

marisal6
4/18/15

THESE PEOPLE ARE PIECES OF $#*!, AND EVEN THAT IS A $#*!ING COMPLEMENT FOR THESE $#*!ERS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IT IS APPALLING THIS SITE IS STILL UP. ANYONE WHO SCAMS PEOPLE FOR A WONDERFUL SLICE OF LIFE LIKE A PUPPY SHOULD $#*!ING BURN IN PURGATORY. ANYONE ON THIS SITE SHOULD PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

gz5
4/17/15

Just like many other reviews I see here, I had the same experience. Every pet I inquired on was a scam. They said text and it wasn't a number from the area they posted to be from. Once I texted, they said to email them and the response was pretty much the same....some long line of garbage and they had been relocated and we're only charging a delivery fee.....I sent in reports to the website and nothing. So disappointing that you can't even find a puppy due to all these low life scammers!

tyl376
4/15/15

Alot of you are honest people but your wantig to do business on the internet, well let me help protect yourself. When you find something you want to buy, mock up a scenario where the current classified ad has just stole money from you. What do you do? Well, inform the poster that they just withdrew a certain amount from your account and you would like there information. If they are legitimate they will give you all of there info and try to resolve the issue. If your not satisfied then you know you shouldnt inquire further. Its very simple.

richards136
4/10/15

Many thieves here... They have been posting pictures of our kittens for months now ..
We have complained but nothing has been done about it. We are Mountaineer Munchkins and have a good rapport with all our customers and have a legitimate web sight. It is sad to
see our kittens used to steal from people. We will be watermarking our pictures in the future.
It would not be that difficult for oodle to protect its public!

tonik8
4/10/15

this whole site is scammers got ripped off for a sphynx kitten. then played around and looked 2 different posts same number one in indianapolis in the other fortwayne in. the area code is salt lake city . the numbers for the people that scammed me 323-475-8642 and 719-204-3479 the last was the shipping company. the number of the other two i found that are in indiana is801-410-0716 please stay away from this site

jayt35
4/5/15

Forget about getting a boat from oodle after searching on the website for over 3 weeks and getting scammed on a Lund Boat out of Portland, OR. all I find is good looking boats that are priced 50 to 75% off what they should be. In my opinion they are all scams. One of the boats currently on oodle has a listing in Kearney, NE. However, pictures of the boat have palm trees in the back ground.

jasona57
4/2/15

Tried buying a dog a blue french bulldog from a guy named josh hulker his number is 423 523 9112 and 612 524 8285 stay away from him. He took 500$ for a payment for a dog then emailed me back wanting 2500$ more for insurance in Tennessee I told him no he kept calling me wanting the money I told him I called the airlines checking on that tax and there is no such thing then he said I don't know what to do I guess that is it. I said give me a refund he said we don't do that. what a waste of space these people are. I hope they buy food with my money and everyone they feed with it chokes on the food dies. Needless to say there is no dog there never was STAY AWAY FROM OODLE. WHAT A PIECE OF $#*! SITE!

anonymousa34
3/29/15

I called for the teacup yorkie and it showed the listing in Lynn but the phone number is from FL and the 'woman' claims to have moved to Montana because her husband died . 'She' said 'she' was selling each pup for $300 but then said 'she' will give me both for $300. & started asking me for my information to give to the delivery agency. I asked for the info to the delivery agency and 'she' claims 'she' didn't know. So I decided to review this site for feedback and after seeing so.many people say its a scam I wrote to the 'woman'& let 'her' know I'm no longer interested. 'She' then responds saying 'her' son will call me. And sure enough a man calls me trying to convince me to buy the dogs and that he will give it to me for $100 through Western Union. I let him know that if he has the agency call me I will discuss more but then after I hung up I decided I shouldn't bother and just cancel(as soon as I hung up I messaged the number). So I text the'woman' & immediately after the man calls back mad & I responded I want nothing to do with this and hung up. He call multiple times after and I picked up and he said something about my daughter or my son will die tonight! !!! I don't know what that was about but I don't recommend this site to anyone. Sorry, not sorry

zaneg3
3/29/15

I was looking for a different classified ads site since craigslist is mostly scams & cheats & I find oodle is worse!
Is there any place online that has honesty as a priority??
754-227-1408 is pure scam!! They have a huge list of ads in many different categories.

Tip for consumers: google the phone numbers of the ads that interest you. If they are not where they claim to be they are scams.

kimberlyr14
3/28/15

Pomeranian pupp scam !!! the owner said that due his wives death he was trying to find a loving home for JASPER! he asked for $350 dollars for the dog and $100 for shipping. first we were told that the dog would be arriving by plane, then after a few hours of waiting we were told that it would arrive by transit. after almost 24 hours of being in contact by email (harrymark16) and by phone (417-319-4246 google subscriber phone) the person on the line told us that it in order to bring the dog to our door step we would have to pay an additional $500 for microship & vaccines that were required by law (previously before we were told by email that the dog had all the requirements in order). we contacted money gram and were told that the money had been withdrawn already. As of right now we have not received the dog or any other news we were also told that we were running out of time!!! at the time everything seemed okay however the people who we were in contact with would not give us a tracking number, address, phone number or any other information regarding the purchase. the seller emailed us telling us to pay $400 that he would put in $180 because he was concerned about the puppy. THIS WAS A COMPLETE SCAM! we advice everyone looking for a pet to look in the shelters or any other legit place for animals near your home !

Tip for consumers: ALWAYS ASK FOR PROOF OF SHIPPING COMPANY
WHEN SENDING A MONEY GRAM AS FOR AN ADDRESS
SPEAK TO THEM ONLY BY PHONE
AVOID MIDDLE MAN

ddj3
3/24/15

Called n texted the number ( 323-577- 9748) number could not connect. So I pushed "I am interested". Text message came next day with a new number (234-228-6829).
Called n left a message but no response. So I texted the number. Comes out the person said they moved to college n lives in OHIO but could send the dog to me. I said fly? Yes they said. I then realized it was a scam. So said no thank you.

emilyp19
3/23/15

Of course they got me...a cute little tcup yorkie for 350?? The lady seemed nice and friendly, said that the reason the price was so low was because they "realize" these puppies needed loving homes instead of money. Sent me pictures and whatnot. I sent the money, she said she was doing the final registration for the flight. The next day she tells me she needs 280 dollars more for a special crate!! Because "authorities" said so. I called her out on it all and of course did not send the 280. Were pretty heartbroken by the entire thing. This is by far the WORST site I've ever been on. Horrible mistake. Nothing but SCAMS.

johnnyt14
3/21/15

If anyone has any information about the proper channels to go through to report this band of thieves and bottom feeders please spread the word until it's gone and the cowards running it are behind bars. Good people are being robbed of their hard earned money. Remember that Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

mem72
3/18/15

I think oodle dogs is a damn joke I got scammed for $350 and they tried to get me for $850. And pet airways is a joke also. I want my money back talking bout being a christian I dont think so

edo20
3/12/15

Check out their vintage Harley site, one guy lists bikes for sale all over the country as an "individual" with minor name changes (Rain R., Nair H., Rair C., Anier C., Rain H., Cis N., Chris N.,...and on and on!) have yet to find one legitimate seller to respond to purchase requests. Appears that they are trying to access exploit your friend list on Facebook. Rotten bastards!

Tip for consumers: Avoid! To damned bad, bunch of nice bikes at fair prices!

randyp19
3/9/15

Tried to purchase either Boston pup or franchise bulldog pup ,prices were quite low,2 separate sellers both listed in fla but pups were elsewhere( became suspicious) both sellers had sad stories about why listing was different and shipping would be included .one just lost wife, the other just lost daughter! How bogus! IT WAS ALL A. SCAM , stay away from this website.

jant22
3/7/15

I got taken for 800.00 now I see she has new 6 week old puppies posted if you see pug puppies that say slc and taking deposit Her frist numbers on tex is 315-308 she is not in utah her name comes up in tx don't give her anything and she says she using a transportation company for her pet will that company is a trucking company not air lines they just keep stealing money from u I can't wait to take her down wire fraud

michaeld117
3/2/15

To anyone thinking about buying from anyone posting on oodle, DO NOT. On February 28, 2015 I wired 350 dollars to a man named Shanny Tracon who claimed he was going to sell and ship me a miniature bull dog. I was foolish enough to do such a thing putting my trust into a man I do not know so I can only blame myself. I am writing to warn everyone who is interested in buying from this website it is a complete scam. I talked to him on the phone and he promised me he would ship her all he needed was the money to pay for the shipment and that the dog was going to be free because he needed to get rid of her. I came across this review site after I had wired the 350 and saw that this site is one big scam. I then got my girlfriend to text him saying she was interested in the same dog I was and wanted more details and he sent her the exact same email he sent me. Shanny goes by the name of Patrick Lardy Samuel. He has stopped responding to me and I have officially lost 350 dollars. I learned a very valuable lesson the hard way, and want to warn anyone I can so they can avoid getting screwed over. I hope this review will be helpful.

pattic6
3/1/15

I text "2different" people about puppies they had listed for sale. I receivd the first response from the first number and they told me that they moved to Utah from PA with the puppies and would ship at no additional charge. They sent about 10 pics of the puppies in the email.

Then I received a text from the 2nd person who had puppies for sale. This was from a different number and a different email, but the same "story", that they had moved to Utah from Pa and they sent the same exact pics of the puppies as the first person had sent.

OOdle seems to have nothing but scammers on that websie....sad!!!!!

kevins97
2/21/15

I was looking for a 1966 Mustang when I came across this site. The car I found was listed on the website for three thousand dollars when this car would easily get forty thousand with all the work that was done on it. I then started looking at adds for different cars and noticed the price's were all to good to believe. I hit the little tab that said I believe pro seller or something to that nature and low and behold the truck I was just looking at showed up in front of the same red fence but each picture had a different location were the car was able to be picked up from. So glad I looked them up on line before I made a huge mistake.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all cost

jeanneh5
2/11/15

If I could give them 0 stars I would. I listed some puppies for sale and it was removed for a policy violation it said. Well, I read their policies and I didn't violate anything. I have gotten no where on it They tell you nothing about why other than policy violation. How in the world do you know what they are calling a violation when you have nothing in your ad that violated their policies? Then, days later, you still hear nothing back when you dispute the removal. The whole thing was a complete and utter waste of my time. How about investigate before you remove something and have the common decency to get back to people when they contact you.

carols69
2/9/15

Scam! Beware! The same motorcycle picture (with house in background) was used for 3 different listings of bikes in 3 different locations of the country. 4 days of no response from seller...and after numerous attempts to elicit an integrity response. Nothing.The Sellers name led to a completely foreign facebook page. Bike was priced ridiculously low,,too good to be true scenario. Sorry I wasted my time. There has to be a watchdog group for these kind of listings esides just writing a bad review.

troyh39
2/6/15

It looks that whole site is run by scammers. Every classic bike or car post is fake. They don't answer on complaints.. Shame

danielk34
2/3/15

The ''team'' working for oodle is no doubt some fat old cow pee drinkers in India who not being able to speak English auto take down anything marked as spam etc, if you get two or more they suspend your abiliy to post yet let you waste your time making one! The site is filled with trolls and I'd bet jealous idiots, bitter former users trying to bring the site down and perhaps even craigslist trolls trying to excercise wider control. Their help system lime amazon's and so on is an insulting run around a time waste and trying to ask for a reason fornthe suspension gets no where as they only have a ''help'' system and a no reply spam bot to tell you the bad news, hours later. I did find this joke of site's number on BBB and took multiple dumps on them

zhannal
1/29/15

Complete scam!!! I tried buying a German shepherd puppy and they told me to send a money gram and they will send the dog. Then continued asking for more money saying they need it for crates, insurance. Never got the puppy. Never would buy anything from them. Especially for the one for $500 puppy.

steveg57
1/20/15

This site is filled with scam adds. Shut this $#*!ing site down.
I cant believe they are selling vintage Harleys for $5000-$8000 and the sellers name are all the same letters just scrambled.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything from this site.

paulk82
1/13/15

Looked at 5 different Harleys for sale and all scams, The worst site ever STAY AWAY BEFORE THEY SCAM YOU....

chrisf59
12/22/14

This is a website filled with bogus listings. I contacted several advertisers of French Bulldogs for sale and none of them responded. They give you a number to text (which is a scam) and I didn't want to text just random people only to receive advertising on my phone in the future. PURE SCAM - DON'T TRUST THE WEBSITE. They are just using it to get money on ADS. They don't vet the listers.

woodyw4
12/21/14

Tried to buy a trailer listed on Oodle. Wasn't contacted back for days. Finally was contacted back with a note that said: "Trailer still available", it also had some auto reply full of scam info. I have tried to get a human being for 5 days now. I have tried since the ad posted. This is such a scam. I have sent dozens of inquiries through dozens of people. No response to: "When can I see it", "I want to purchase it ", " Please call me", etc. This seems to be a sight solely for benefit of advertising. I wonder if anyone has ever successfully bought anything, let alone a big ticket item.How disappointing and what a waste of time and energy.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your time!!!!!!!!!

chestere6
12/19/14

A scam!!! I tried to buy a Kawasaki Mule.for $2000.00 I spent 2 weeks trying to buy it. They told me to contact ebay and send them the money in their name and they would send me the Kawasaki Mule. When I called ebay they said I would have buy from ebay before they would deal with it. SCAM! SCAM! IF IT sounds like a to good of a deal!!!! it is.

OODLE MARKETING IS A SCAM!!!!

bobt48
12/13/14

Oodles Marketplace for vehicles is a complete scam. Anybody that will not meet face to face and accept cash in hand............so far the first three cars/trucks I inquired on we're all scams. They can say what they want about Craigslist, but I have bought a car, two motorcycles and a hot tub with no problems. I have also sold cars and stuff without a problem. The Oodles site is pure crap. If you fall for any of their scams then you are very naive!

chucko2
11/7/14

My listing for pekingese puppies have been flagged as a "Policy Violation" I can not edit the ad in order to conform to the policy in any way so the listing in my account is not active to the public. We always want the family to be a good match for the puppies so meeting face to face is a must. NO SHIPPING. Facebook is linked to verify that we are real people. I tried to contact Customer Service by the links provided and received an email that was generic and did not help specify exactly why I was in violation of the policy. Reading this site, I did not realize there was so much dissatisfaction with the site and the words Scams and Fraud is used allot. Maybe i will have to post the ad in the news paper, like the good ole days.

nataliel6
11/1/14

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.
POLICY VIOLATION!!! Cannot place an ad with them, it keeps kicking it off for no good reason. Customer service sucks. No one gets back to me to resolve this issue.
DOn't waste your time advertising with this company- they are a bunch of crappy operation.

tammyh11
10/21/14

I know that it is a local listing for lots of other things too, but I've always gone on here to just search for pets. So my review is just for their pet category... amazing website. It's simple to search and easy to navigate. I found puppies on here for friends and family members that came from amazing owners/breeders and it's such a friendly online place to go to for pets (personally for me).

Tip for consumers: Make sure you get current pictures of the pet you're eyeing from the owner prior to driving out there because there are times that I'd see listing for a 10 weeks old puppy and when I drove out there to meet up the owners and next to them is a 4 months old puppy... In other words, listing could show "listed 10 days ago" but the picture the owner used could be 2 months old... :) Just a little tip for saving gas and time...

marc2136
10/11/14

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I was looking for a maltese pup..they sent me all info pn pups n wanted my info to make sure i would take care of pup...they were giving them away free because grand mum died and they had too mamy to care for. I only had to pay for air fare delivery..350....This company oodle my noodle...needs to be put out of business!

stacyk20
10/10/14

I have the same situation of "radio silence" after i asked for more proof. The only problem is I already gave them my information but not my money... advice anybody?

paulap17
10/10/14

WOW is all I can say. Am looking for a puppy and came across this website with a lot of too good to be true deals. And that is exactly what they are. I texted for more information about a dog and noticed that the number was green meaning they don't have an iPhone or usually smartphone in general. Starting thinking that was weird and it is probably a burn phone. Then I googled the numbers and came across about 30 listings in all different states under the same phone number. If you are going to use this site, and I recommend you just do not, google the phone number before you get excited.

janed68
10/9/14

This site is a complete rip-off! Full of scammers! I read the other reviews and my situation was the same! The ad is for one state and the dog is supposedly in another and they want you to pay for shipping through money gram. Good thing money gram was on top of things or I would've been ripped off! These people make me sick, saying their mother died or their daughter died and that's why they need to get rid if the puppies! I really pray that karma gets these pathetic excuse for human beings and someday they'll get what they deserve for the terrible things they're doing! DO NOT trust this site!!!!!

ginar14
10/8/14

Oodle needs to be held responsible for everyone that has been scammed out of money ! Does anyone know a really good team of lawyers to help with a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ?

valeriem7
10/4/14

So glad you had these reviews. I almost got scammed buying a Yorkie puppy. They wanted me to send $100 Western Union and pay the rest when the puppy arrived. They asked for my address so I gave them the address of the local police department. OOOOHHHHHH I am so mad! Thank GOD I googled this website. I am so glad I figured it out before it was too late and I was out $100.

kimm65
10/3/14

Avoid this site!!! Tried to purchase an Akita puppy. After many emails , texts and puppy pics I was ready to purchase one. Things that triggered my concern - It said they were in my state and weren't, when I said I would travel to pick up pup she said no we can't pick her up that shipping is included, phone number was from a diferent state that was advertised and where she claimed the pup was. She took my address info and said the shipping company would contact me for payment. She did give a shipping company name that really did exist. When the shipping company finally contacted me they wanted payment through a RELOAD IT card. So I investigated and found out that the real shipping company doesn't require prepayment. And the reload it card is used by scammers. Never use the reload it prepaid card!!! When I emailed the seller and shipping company and told them my concerns and asked for an explanation, neither responded - they knew they were busted.

marjies
9/29/14

BUYER BEWARE! I was looking at a motorcycle (2006 Harley Davidson Fat Boy CVO listed in Detroit, Michigan). Thankfully, I checked into it further. The seller said ebay would be involved, so I contacted ebay. Ebay pointed out several reasons why this was a scam. The seller (as I have read on some of the other comments) said ebay would hold the motorcycle for 5 days so we could check it out and make sure we were satisfied with the bike. Seller also claimed ebay would not release my payment to her until I notified them I was happy with the purchase. Ebay does not do this. They do not hold items for sellers, nor do they hold money. When I received the invoice explaining payment arrangements, I found out I had to pay via MoneyPak. Ebay never uses that method of payment. Also, there was no ebay item number, just a reference number. I also checked ebay for the item; it was not listed.

fredrickj8
9/20/14

There completely unprofessional and unorganized! i've never felt more hustled in my day an age. No one in the office has a clue on company policy, there a complete reap off!

arisu
9/18/14

STAY AWAY!! I called an ad for questions about pug puppes and no one answered. I wanted to know where the puppies came from. I soon after get a text (they will not communate over the phone), if Im interested in the puppies, he/she proceeded to text me VULGAR DEROGATORY comments! Just bc I asked a few questions about the puppies! IT is a SCAM God only know where these poor puppies come from, unless you want to be harrassed, do NOT contact these people! Go to petfinder.com

lilmisc
9/14/14

BEWARE!!!!! This is a site mostly for scammers to accumulate victims. I was looking for a Yorkshire Terrier puppy after my beloved Sookie passed away. The prices were great. Too good to be true for the most part. I would find a puppy and look up the area code I was asked to text and it was halfway across the country from the location the seller listed that they were at. I contacted a few and was told that they had suddenly "MOVED, but I can SHIP the puppy to you". Most had just joined the OODLE site the same month. Save yourself some time and aggravation and look elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!!

jamesj70
9/7/14

This is a site with nothing but scammers. You will see the exact same object with the exact same picture advertised with a different owner and location, after the first ad got it's sucker. These idiot are so lazy they won't even find a new item with a different picture to try to scam people. They are specifically using items that will appeal to either older vulnerable people, or pet lovers who are just trying to find the right pet. This web site should be shut down. I wish I could find just one of these $#*!ers, and teach them a thing about what happens to $#*!s that try to rip honest people off.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON

annamariag1
8/30/14

DO NOT BUT ANY ANIMALS FROM THIS SIGHT !!!!!!!! i purchased a dog for 500$ they made me purchase a reload it card where i put the money on the man on the phone told me he was at the airport and needed the security code on the reload it card in order for him to buy his and the puppies plane tickets as soon as i gave him the security code he with drew all the money and they called me back saying he needed an extra 900$ in order for him to insure the dog so it can fly. at this time i have lost it with him telling him i want my money back and im going to go to the police, he must have had a pre-paid phone because he shut the phone off and i was lost out of 500$.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUT A DOG FROM HERE if the price looks to good to be true it usually is i got scammed for 500$

chrisc138
8/28/14

Dont waste your time on this site. I messaged someone posting a listing for a motorcycle in Houston, Texas. "Sandra D." is what they go by. After a couple emails back and forth about this motorcycle for an AMAZING price, "she" tells me that she is in the US Air Force and she's been relocated to Honolulu, Hawaii.
I'll paste the emails here so you can read for yourself...

Also, when I asked for a number to call and finalize the deal, they FREAKED out. If they weren't a scammer, I'm sure they could have just sent one easily.

ME:Please tell me if this is still available.

THEM:Hi; sorry for the delay but for some unknown reasons your email went to my junk folder and saw it now. The bike is still available. It's in an excellent condition, very clean, always garaged kept. Never been dropped, laid down, raced or involved in any accidents. The paint is flawless and has no scratches at all. It has been regularly maintained and runs like brand new with no issues. I have all the maintenance records. Clear title. For pictures reply me with your emailaddress and make sure you check also your spam/junk/bulk folder because they might go there.
Thanks.

ME:From what I've seen it looks beautiful. I would definitely like some more pictures to look at more closely.

ME: Not sure if it was mentioned in the ad, but how many miles are on it; and it's still $2,100?

I live in Ohio, so I won't be able to drive down there to pick it up. Are there any vehicle moving businesses you know of that are around your location that would relocate it here?

Thanks for all your knowledgable assistance in advance.

THEM:Miles, it has 3160 miles on it. I've attached some pictures of the bike, take a look and please let me know ASAP if you are still interested. It belonged to my husband. He died in Afghanistan last year when a military helicopter was shot down and 31 soldiers were killed. He was an addicted biker and babied it very carefully. It's hard for me to let it go but the family convinced me that this is the only way I can pass this huge loss...I'm trying to get away of all the things that remembers me of him...it's very hard but this is the life...a b***h...I'm trying to accept this situation and to get over it.
The price is $2100 with shipping and all the sale fees included. I'm in Honolulu, Hawaii due to my job (I'm an Air Force MSgt. too) and I have the bike here with me. My husband left it here before leaving in Afghanistan so all the maintenance could be performed on time. I can deliver it to your shipping address (I'll pay for the shipping and insurance fees) and I'll agree to let you test and inspect it for 5 days just to be sure. In these 5 days you'll test the conditions of the bike. If something won't be like you expected to be you can return it without any expense. It will come with all the paperwork.
I'll deliver it through our Air Force affiliated shipping company so the costs will be ok for me+they will take care of everything (title transfer, insurance, paperwork, etc...). Also a refund policy will be included so, as I've said, you'll have the possibility to return it if you consider so but I really don't think this will happen because the bike is in great shape.
The deal will go through eBay so the sale/payment will go through them. In this way both of us will have the required assurance that the deal will take place well. I'm gonna start a new eBay private listing if you agree my terms. If not just let me know because someone else is interested in the bike too.
Let me know ASAP what your decision is and reply with your emailaddress so that I can forward you the eBay listing link.
Thanks,
Sandra

**I found this site before I made the horrific mistake of just sending my money, thankfully.**

ME: The bike looks great. Sounds too good to be true. Do you have a number I can reach you at to finalize the deal?

Warning: A VERY angry email. There is explicit language.

THEM:Yeah...extremely smart. You know that some people doubt Darwin's theory because of the "missing link"? I think I found it in you. Reply me ASAP with your directions to send a specialists team to collect samples from you...My husband died serving, I'm serving for you a $#*!ing retarded missing link and for our country and you accusing me that I'm a $#*!ing scammer....great american people....$#*!ing idiots...FIND ANOTHER $#*!ING BIKE AND DON'T YOU DARE TO EMAIL ME BACK YOU $#*!ING SCHIZOPHRENIC LITTLE $#*!!!!!!!

ME:I don't think I'm the schizophrenic one. All I did was ask for a number to call you; and you respond like that? If you aren't a scammer, a number would be easy to give me. I did a review of the website and there's a lot of stories EXACTLY like yours. All generic details and no name for the shipping company...

Like I said before, stay away from this site! They need to monitor these ads way better before I will be using it again. Unless the whole site is just ran by scammers.

TLDR: I was going to buy a bike. Emailed the person back and forth. Asked for a number to finalize the deal. Got cussed out because I'm not stupid enough to send money without being able to prove the deal is the real thing.

Tip for consumers: Beware of scammers and their sob stories.

bobm110
8/8/14

Do not purchase from this site i truly believe there is no fraud dept and every pet listing I looked at was a scammer I had pics stolen from my site and tried to contact there fraud dept and got no response and the listing is still posted!!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: is the seller for pug puppies lagit?the name is yvab pug pippies.
2/12/15
kimberlyr14
A: nooooo
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Why are most of the advertisers scammers? Bad ones I might ad! Puppies offered in one city but r in another, and then wife has pup in Salt Lake City but pups offered in fla, breeder lives in Oakland but wife has pups in sal,t lake Bull$#*! they collect transportation and u get zero
3/11/15
scopern
A: I agree with you that most of the listings are scams. I wanted to purchase a Macaw or an African Grey and every ad was nothing but false information. I even had one person send me pictures of the birds he was offering. When reading the meta data for the pictures I discovered that the pictures were older than the birds he was selling.
I don't understand how this site has not been shut down because of the amount of misinformation and downright criminal acts that it allows.
3/11/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Oodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for Oodle

Oodle?
Click here to post a review