US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tomr63

last tickets we bought from them was for the World Cup in Brazil and it was like we expect. (in 112 reviews)

bettyl9

The Customer Service was available to answer all our queries. (in 14 reviews)

davem34

We selected Coldplay’s concert in Portland and then with few easy steps bought 4 tickets for the occasion. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carlosl26
11/15/14

My name is Dr Carlos my order num is 0304309 i arrived from Colombia ordered two games on the same weekend Liverpool v Chelsea and Tottenham v Stoke .
We arrived to Liverpool Hotel in the 7/11/2014 we asked in the reception if there is any tickets waiting for us the said no but there is a massage from the representative of the company to call him . we phone him and he explain us that the reception didn't accept the envelop and he came to meet us and give us the tickets , the seats was great and the game was brilliant .
The day after we traveled to London the tickets was waiting for us at the reception and we enjoyed the game.
I really want to thanks you guys for the special vacation and your professional service

Tip for consumers: delivery on time , good customer service

darrenb24
10/9/14

Order 305603

We had a good day out and ended up with a victory.

I will definitely be looking to book again. When there are tickets available for manchester utd vs liverpool on december 13th would you be able to let me know? i will be on a trip and be returning on the 10th december.

Many thanks once again

Regards

Darren

tommyf26
9/10/14

My wife bought me present to my birthday football tickets from OnlineTicketExpress
i received the tickets to my hotel in London and went to see Chelsea playing at home the seats was great it was the best present i ever received .

Tip for consumers: Great Place for Birthday Present

billg29
8/24/14

I was extremely happy that the 40th birthday present brought for my wife and kids was gonna be Barca v Elche ,got to the stadium got in, had truly amazing seats, and the best birthday present ever, appreciation to the company onlineticketexpress, not sure what people expect as the tickets are not ready available to purchase direct from stadium, would recommend and use again, but anyone thinking they are getting something for nothing, well your not! Fabulous

Tip for consumers: “Fabulous Onlineticketexpress"

suzim3
8/20/14

we order tickets to the playoff champion league in Italy played Napoli v Athletic Bilbao
the tickets was great and the service was fine thanks Onlineticketexpress will recommend...

Tip for consumers: Great champion league tickets

josefd5
8/17/14

We ordered tickets for Man United v swansea the booking done easily online at onlineticketexpress.com
The football tickets were waiting for us at the hotel.
Provide an answer to every question and resolve it easy with patient.
Reliable and politeness service.
Absolute delight...

Tip for consumers: Reliable and politeness service

samc54
8/17/14

Safe, Easy and friendly site .
Thanks OnlineTicketExpress!
Safe and easy ordering process.
Friendly and professional service.

Tip for consumers: Safe, Easy and friendly

glanm
8/17/14

I took my son to his birthday to watch is favorite team Tottenham , they won yesterday
and he was so happy, if you want to choose a birthday present please go and buy from them tickets for football game its the best present.
thanks OnlineTicketExpress

Tip for consumers: The Best Website for Birthday Present

jpn1
8/16/14

You have €518.82 in approved unpaid commissions
and € 1174.98 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant

I an affiliate and have promoted EST/OTE in the last year - they owe me over 1500 euros in unpaid commissions (see above - this is from their affiliate website) They won't respond to emails, requests for payments etc - they are happy to take sales and income from your website promotions and NOT pay you! Disgraceful!

jpnicoll@hotmail.co.uk

Tip for consumers: Think carefully before using these people!

kevinb100
7/26/14

I really admire the promotions, the weekend discounts and the World Cup 2014 ticket mania they have set there. But I believe that with little improvement in the Traffic service, they earn even better reviews. I noticed that the Traffic service isn't as determined as seems their ticket selling department. Rest, everything was fine.

catb3
7/20/14

Sold Out Events!!!
I like the availability of sold out events. But I checked the price of my tickets the day of the event and discovered that the prices high more than when I bought my tickets a week before. That said, I like Onlineticketexpress.

kime18
7/12/14

Got last minute tickets here and was worried about doing it this way. Not a problem was convenient & reliable.

dianab17
7/12/14

Roland Garros Tickets!!!
Easy booking process, tickets arrived electronically in plenty of time, no trouble in presenting tickets at the gate and communication from Onlineticketexpress was timely and accurate. Would use them again

ronaldp18
7/10/14

I booked tickets to my old dad on the site, after reading all the reviews i was bit nervous i called the company maybe 10 times, i can say the customer service are professional all the time answered to the phone and Laura was so relaxing , the tickets arrived to my dad hotel like she said and every thing was OK,I want to thank you Online Ticket Express for the best World Cup tickets, my dad phoned me from the stadium saying "the atmosphere is amazing, the best game Brazil v Germany "

selviw
7/7/14

we book 82 tickets for our group in Spain VS Chile match on 18 Jun.. we dealed with tickonet.com (Mario Estrada) where suddenly dissapear 2 weeks before match. We try to find any info and we realize they all related (easysportstickets, onlineticketsexpress, etc) and i was so scary when reading all the reviews about these companies.. we try to call all the call center number we got from website, we tried very hard and from thousands call we made, we only manage to call 3 times (1 is Brazil call center ms.Laura, and 2 times is France call center Ms. Anna) all call center is dissapointed me because the way they reply is only wait and wait but they DONT WANT to give any contact or number in Brazil. It made us like stupid if any delay of deliveries we just can wait.. so stupid company treat customer like this.. after a long2 waiting finally ticket arrived at 9 PM on 17 Jun but here is the worst part :

1. 03 tickets they sent were fake tickets which cause my guests rejected to enter stadium

2. i ordered 34 tickets cat 1 but they gave 34 tickets cat 2

3. i ordered 48 tickets cat 2 but they gave 48 tickets cat 3!!!

now i am trying to call them asking from refund, we send email but no reply at all.. and i can see these rubbish company do not have good willing to their customer..

even they FINALLY sent the tickets but the way they treat us, i can say they are liar and thief..

and based on my experience i strongly suggest you never buy anything from them.. even all good reviews i dont believe at all, because if we notice all good review suddenly coming up together and always 5 star given.. not 4star or 3 star.. so i think it is one of their staff to increase their rate in sitejabber.. be careful guys.. they are really well plan criminal.. the way we can do tell people as many as we can to STOP buying anything from their websites

rubend18
7/7/14

We watched the quarter final Holland and Costa Rika we was so happy that we win i hope that we will arrive to the final
We was group of 12 people that traveled from Holland to Brazil for the World Cup
we received all as promised The seats was perfect and thanks to Onlineticketexpress
we will definitely recommend our friends to buy at this site.

ruben

tomr63
7/4/14

We are travel agency RubensTour we cooperate with Onlineticketexpress in the last three years .
the Website is Safe and Easy and Professional , they have many tour operators working with them .
we never heard about any complain form our clients , we all the time receiving the tickets in time .
we recommend to all travel agency go and buy with Onlineticketexpress!!!

timothyh21
4/3/14

I have been using this service for booking football tickets for the last four games I went to. Booking is easy, usually taking about five to ten minutes, not including the time it takes the confirmation to arrive by email.
To date, tickets arrive like clockwork and the payment is as I expected.
I will continue booking with them.

daniell357
4/2/14

Just a quick note: they managed to get us 2 tickets at very short notice for Man UTD v Aston Villa.

Flawless service!

Absolutely No hesitation recommending them full heartedly

daisyg3
4/2/14

One of their agents called me earlier and answered each of my questions politely and to the point. I made an inquiry about the match between Norwich & West Brom this Saturtay, fearing it might be too late.
He promised I will get the tickets "in a day or two" - and you know what? I believe him.
Keeping up the faith :)

gregc20
3/25/14

Where to begin?
Bottom line: They are a fine site, they stand by their word and they are fair
They do send out the tickets "when they have them" which could mean very close to the match - 3 days prior, even.

We booked four tickets to see Chelsea vs Arsenal and they got our order right.

We will be ordering again soon.

fenulad
3/24/14

My husband was looking forward so much to watching Tottenham vs Southampton, so I booked the tickets in advance and got them 4 days before the match. We had such a lovely time, good seats and all. I just went back to this website and booked tickets for the Hotspurs' upcoming match against Liverpool on the 30th.

chloef2
3/24/14

Great Match last night! Bravo, Messi! I am still in Spain, where I am staying until the end of April, so I booked two tickets for each match, yesterday’s and the re-match on the 16th. I’m still excited - and so happy I booked through them, as they delivered the tickets to where I am staying in time. Also, the seats were exactly as booked and payment was easy. Will see when they send me the tickets for the next match. Cheers!

robs34
3/23/14

Man City 5 Fulham NIL! I honestly do not know whether I’m more chuffed they lost or because we scored five goals… But I am even more chuffed about the fab seats we had and the ease of booking and paying. We got the tickets in time – I gueess three days before the date is the norm. Fact is that it all went exactly as planned. Winning was the real icing on our cake :)

tobyr10
3/23/14

Booked long ago as a part of a planned birthday bash, so went to see Norwich v Sunderland. Seats were good - this is how it should be. Shame those Canaries scored 2 goals... Anyway, I will order again as the tickets arrived on time and overall good experience.

clarissal2
3/23/14

Spain, Here I come! Going to see Villarreal v FC Barcelona on April 27. This is the only reliable site around in terms of pricing and user experience. Judging by how quickly they called and confirmed my booking, I can only hope they will ship the tickets just as soon.

jerryd26
3/21/14

This company is a complete mess. Not one thing that they say is the truth. We used them for two different matches. Both times the tickets were delivered well after they said, and just in time for the match. Plus, they do not answer or respond to phone calls or emails when there are issues. The last set of tickets we got were completely wrong, arrived the night before the match, and they were closed so there was nothing to do. We had also been trying to reach them for days to confirm or get a status as the first set was also bad. I would never use or recommend them to anyone.

robertf49
3/20/14

Highly recommended!
Went online in search of footballtickets at a decent price. Found this site and read through the reviews about them. Booking was really easy. My tickets for the match between Chelsea and Arsenal just came by the morning post. A bit close, but they did tell me in advance to expect the tickets about three days before the game. So I can say they have reliable and efficient service. Will book again. For sure

robertf48
3/6/14

Looked around quite a while for reasonably priced tickets for Sunderland vs Crystal Palace and found exactly what I was wanted here at this website. If the tickets do indeed arrive on time, and if I do get the seats I ordered, then this will have indeed been worth it. So far, I am confident. They sent the confirmation email quite soon after the booking process, which was simple and straightforward. I will post again otherwise.

thelmar
2/27/14

This site was recommended to me by a friend by saying: "The best site for getting tickets for any game,any time". It lived up to it's expectations because next week I'm going to see Tottenham v Cardiff.

michaeld82
2/26/14

Was looking forward so much to watching Norwich v Tottenham, so I booked the tickets in advance and got them three days before the match. We had such a lovely time, good seats and all. I just went back to the website and made another booking.

petera43
2/26/14

I can still remember the fab seats I got the first time I booked from them. Since then, I went online many times - always a good experience.

georgem76
2/25/14

Last time I booked through them, the tickets to Real Sociedad vs. Bayer Leverkusen were waiting for me in my hotel just like they said they would. Excellent service. This site is safe, reliable and above board. Just booked with them again.

gladysf
2/25/14

We have been calling onlineticketexpress.com quite a lot over the weekend, to book tickets for the Capital One Cup Final. Being Sundrland fans, we asked for away seats. Each and every person we spoke with was fair and personable, always making sure we understand where the seats would in fact be and how it all works. Very impressive.

rogera9
2/12/14

Recently, my wife surprised with me with wondeful seats at the Chelsea vs Man UTD match, which she bought on onlineticketexpress.com. When I found the tickets in our letterbox I spoiled the surprise a bit, but I really loved it! I saw you have all sorts of venues in addition to sports on your website, so I will surprise her too when her birthday comes!

nataliep7
2/1/14

I was very nervous on getting the tickets only couple of days before the match, but i was explained on the process with the customer service dpt.
Tickets arrived on time, also received a tracking number to track my package.
It was great...

lucaszp
2/1/14

I drove to UK with a friend to see a match after we book tickets.
The tickets were waiting for us at the hotel we were staying in.
And also the Customer Service Dpt. called us and updated us about the delivery.
It was a great match... And great service.

bettyl9
1/25/14

We flew from Canada to see a match and we had a great time!
The tickets were great, we could see everything...
Tickets were delivered in time and waiting for us.
The Customer Service was available to answer all our queries.
Great Service!

marlaf1
1/25/14

My husband was bugging me to go to a soccer match with him while we are traveling abroad. So i wanted to surprise him by getting tickets. He didn't have a clue, only when we arrive to the hotel and was handed with an envelope with the tickets inside...
He was blown away...
We really had a great time, and I didn't have to worry about anything. The customer Service Dpt. update me with all the details and delivery.
I'm very pleased with the service I got...

nancyf9
1/18/14

My friends and I wanted to get tickets for a match in London. We bought the tickets online. We knew that there might be a chance that we will not seat together.
But surprisingly, we all sat together, we had a great view of the stadium and it was a lovely experience.

bretts14
1/18/14

I ordered two tickets for my wife and I, it was a surprise...
Was a bit nervous since it was the first time I bought tickets online, but then I received some calls with updates about my tickets and delivery was on time.
We had a good time...

jeremyp6
1/11/14

This was my first trip to England to watch a soccer game. The name was no joke. Super easy. The tickets were waiting for me at my hotel. I was also given updates on my order and was always answered by someone when I had a question. Will definitly use the site next time.

loras2
11/27/13

I know this website for years now and I always get there excellent service.
No matter how popular the event is I always get good tickets at reasonable
prices. It gives me a peace of mind to know that I can get my tickets online
from OTE and that the tickets will be delivered to my home on time.

richaredn
11/21/13

I went to see the match between Portugal Sweden thanks to the OnlineTicketExpress.com website. It was pretty easy to order online and their sales department reached out to me online and even called me to offer support. I took this as a very positive sign, and in turn had no trouble placing my order. I received the tickets via courier the day before the match and luckily the delivery department had even called me to confirm the address due to the late release of the tickets. Excellent service.

marys104
11/13/13

No communication. Was promised delivery of tickets 3 to 5 days in advance. They arrived 2 days in advance. I had already contacted them at least 10 times with no response. Finally cancelled the tickets and purchased new ones at 50% of the price. They billed me anyway. They are a scam. Wish I had read the reviews first.

joeyn2
11/2/13

Day light robbery! I paid 912 euros for a pair of tickets that cost 152 euros each. Repeated emails to the company seeking for a refund of the difference were ignored. For the good of mankind, i strongly, strongly suggest that everyone avoid this site at all cost.

nikad
8/30/13

Oh my gooooood, We bought 5 tickets each of 400 EUROS (!!!!!!!!!!!) and only 4 came, 2 of those were real and 2 of those were worth 30 euros each.... I am thinking now what to do? where Can i Sew them??? we went to prague match starts in about 2 hours and we dont have tickets.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone help?

anthonym65
8/6/13

DO NOT USE AT ALL COST. THE COMPANY HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED IN ANDORA, MALTA, AND NOW THE UK. YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU DO. A GROUP OF US WAS CONNED BY THIS COMPANY IN DECEMBER 2012. We filed a case in Andorra but they could not find the managing director or the ID has no registered address. The company has accounts in Malta and other EU countries but they are constantly closing the accounts and using bogus names that cannot be accounted for with no permanent address. THIS IS A BIG SCAM. DON'T BE SO SO DUMB.

main2
Expert Reviewer
6/2/13

Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scrapping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Verified by Visa Seal - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG, no verification URL):

MasterCard Secure Code - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG, no verification URL):

lianr
5/28/13

I bought tickets to a Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid game in Madrid for my boyfriend who came all the way from South Africa. I made sure to buy good tickets which were suppose to be Category 1, long side tickets which cost 98 Euro each.

The tickets which were delivered to the hotel the day before the game were 40 Euro each tickets and right at the top in the ceiling.

The company was uncontactable over that particular weekend. They eventually responded to an email two weeks later with some generic nonsense. I just want to know what happened to all the money I spent as I did NOT get what I paid for.

It's not right to do this to people but karma comes around.

I will not just leave this!

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!!!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY OR NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!!

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress