US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

102 Reviews for OnlineTicketExpress

Review Highlights

Onlineticketsexpress.com's customer service is nonexistant and of no help.

Webought tickets for a game and the wrong tcikets were delivered.

I got a emauil say that the 3 tickets has been shipped to the hotel.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/26/14

I really admire the promotions, the weekend discounts and the World Cup 2014 ticket mania they have set there. But I believe that with little improvement in the Traffic service, they earn even better reviews. I noticed that the Traffic service isn't as determined as seems their ticket selling department. Rest, everything was fine.

7/12/14

Got last minute tickets here and was worried about doing it this way. Not a problem was convenient & reliable.

7/10/14

I booked tickets to my old dad on the site, after reading all the reviews i was bit nervous i called the company maybe 10 times, i can say the customer service are professional all the time answered to the phone and Laura was so relaxing , the tickets arrived to my dad hotel like she said and every thing was OK,I want to thank you Online Ticket Express for the best World Cup tickets, my dad phoned me from the stadium saying "the atmosphere is amazing, the best game Brazil v Germany "

7/7/14

we book 82 tickets for our group in Spain VS Chile match on 18 Jun.. we dealed with tickonet.com (Mario Estrada) where suddenly dissapear 2 weeks before match. We try to find any info and we realize they all related (easysportstickets, onlineticketsexpress, etc) and i was so scary when reading all the reviews about these companies.. we try to call all the call center number we got from website, we tried very hard and from thousands call we made, we only manage to call 3 times (1 is Brazil call center ms.Laura, and 2 times is France call center Ms. Anna) all call center is dissapointed me because the way they reply is only wait and wait but they DONT WANT to give any contact or number in Brazil. It made us like stupid if any delay of deliveries we just can wait.. so stupid company treat customer like this.. after a long2 waiting finally ticket arrived at 9 PM on 17 Jun but here is the worst part :

1. 03 tickets they sent were fake tickets which cause my guests rejected to enter stadium

2. i ordered 34 tickets cat 1 but they gave 34 tickets cat 2

3. i ordered 48 tickets cat 2 but they gave 48 tickets cat 3!!!

now i am trying to call them asking from refund, we send email but no reply at all.. and i can see these rubbish company do not have good willing to their customer..

even they FINALLY sent the tickets but the way they treat us, i can say they are liar and thief..

and based on my experience i strongly suggest you never buy anything from them.. even all good reviews i dont believe at all, because if we notice all good review suddenly coming up together and always 5 star given.. not 4star or 3 star.. so i think it is one of their staff to increase their rate in sitejabber.. be careful guys.. they are really well plan criminal.. the way we can do tell people as many as we can to STOP buying anything from their websites

7/7/14

We watched the quarter final Holland and Costa Rika we was so happy that we win i hope that we will arrive to the final
We was group of 12 people that traveled from Holland to Brazil for the World Cup
we received all as promised The seats was perfect and thanks to Onlineticketexpress
we will definitely recommend our friends to buy at this site.

ruben

4/3/14

I have been using this service for booking football tickets for the last four games I went to. Booking is easy, usually taking about five to ten minutes, not including the time it takes the confirmation to arrive by email.
To date, tickets arrive like clockwork and the payment is as I expected.
I will continue booking with them.

4/2/14

Just a quick note: they managed to get us 2 tickets at very short notice for Man UTD v Aston Villa.

Flawless service!

Absolutely No hesitation recommending them full heartedly

4/2/14

One of their agents called me earlier and answered each of my questions politely and to the point. I made an inquiry about the match between Norwich & West Brom this Saturtay, fearing it might be too late.
He promised I will get the tickets "in a day or two" - and you know what? I believe him.
Keeping up the faith :)

3/23/14

Man City 5 Fulham NIL! I honestly do not know whether I’m more chuffed they lost or because we scored five goals… But I am even more chuffed about the fab seats we had and the ease of booking and paying. We got the tickets in time – I gueess three days before the date is the norm. Fact is that it all went exactly as planned. Winning was the real icing on our cake :)

3/23/14

Spain, Here I come! Going to see Villarreal v FC Barcelona on April 27. This is the only reliable site around in terms of pricing and user experience. Judging by how quickly they called and confirmed my booking, I can only hope they will ship the tickets just as soon.

3/21/14

This company is a complete mess. Not one thing that they say is the truth. We used them for two different matches. Both times the tickets were delivered well after they said, and just in time for the match. Plus, they do not answer or respond to phone calls or emails when there are issues. The last set of tickets we got were completely wrong, arrived the night before the match, and they were closed so there was nothing to do. We had also been trying to reach them for days to confirm or get a status as the first set was also bad. I would never use or recommend them to anyone.

3/6/14

Looked around quite a while for reasonably priced tickets for Sunderland vs Crystal Palace and found exactly what I was wanted here at this website. If the tickets do indeed arrive on time, and if I do get the seats I ordered, then this will have indeed been worth it. So far, I am confident. They sent the confirmation email quite soon after the booking process, which was simple and straightforward. I will post again otherwise.

2/26/14

Was looking forward so much to watching Norwich v Tottenham, so I booked the tickets in advance and got them three days before the match. We had such a lovely time, good seats and all. I just went back to the website and made another booking.

2/26/14

I can still remember the fab seats I got the first time I booked from them. Since then, I went online many times - always a good experience.

2/25/14

The head and one of the owners of all these scam sites is Mr. Mano Mor (used to be called Menashe Mualem)Israeli ID number:027835867, He Lives in Israel in a big big house which is located at Habroshim 37, Ramot Hashavim, Israel, drives expensive cars and lives a luxury life thanks to the money he stole from innocent people.
He has many companies all over the world (mostly in offshore countries).
His main company where he seats and works in is:
INTCO SERVICE LTD (vat number 514173541) - 24 Giborey Yisrael Street Netanya, 42504 Israel, Phone Number : +97298360900

See his ugly face :

2/24/14

Beware SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

This is a story about 3 partners which have opened several tickets sites for the past years which have scammed thousands of innocent people.

They have been involved with fraudulent activities which included :taking many orders and not supplying the tickets, sending empty envelopes (getting a signature so it will be considered delivered), and making many people come to the stadiums with a promise to meet someone who will give them their tickets – but no one did ever come.

This is the list of their sites which are currently working today:

www.onlineticketexpress.com
www.worldcup2014tickets.com
www.liveeurotickets.com
www.ticketnetpartner.com
www.tickonet.com
www.intexprem.net (fake one - instead of intexpress.net)

This is the list of most of their old sites which some of them were shut down due to fraudulent activities:

www.Topticketshop.com
www.happylandfestivals.com
www.whattodoin.net
www.liveticketexchange.com
www.jooobe.co.uk

More sites belonging to them:

www.thebestworldcuptickets.com
www.dmcredit.ru
www.intexpress.net
www.theglobalevents.net
www.dostupniymicrocredit.ru
www.dmicrocredit.ru
www.d-money.ru

1/25/14

We flew from Canada to see a match and we had a great time!
The tickets were great, we could see everything...
Tickets were delivered in time and waiting for us.
The Customer Service was available to answer all our queries.
Great Service!

11/27/13

I know this website for years now and I always get there excellent service.
No matter how popular the event is I always get good tickets at reasonable
prices. It gives me a peace of mind to know that I can get my tickets online
from OTE and that the tickets will be delivered to my home on time.

11/22/13

To All reviewers:

Great news we found a lawyer which is representing these thieves:

A Lawyer called: Alexander Trager-Lewis works at CH. Hausmann & Co address:

5 De Walden Court

85 New Cavendish Street

London

W1W 6XD

England

Onlineticketexpress has many more sites; here are all their sites which are active today:

onlineticketexpress.com

liveworldcup2014tickets.com

securesportstickets.com

securefootballtickets.com

gosportstickets.com

Here are most of their old sites – which they had been shut down involving fraudulent and illegal activities:

Topticketshop.com

alluktickets.com

liveeurotickets.com

liveolympictickets.com

www.beijing-tickets2008.com

They have many companies all over the world - so no one can find them – they are investigated for years by the UK police

11/13/13

No communication. Was promised delivery of tickets 3 to 5 days in advance. They arrived 2 days in advance. I had already contacted them at least 10 times with no response. Finally cancelled the tickets and purchased new ones at 50% of the price. They billed me anyway. They are a scam. Wish I had read the reviews first.

11/2/13

Day light robbery! I paid 912 euros for a pair of tickets that cost 152 euros each. Repeated emails to the company seeking for a refund of the difference were ignored. For the good of mankind, i strongly, strongly suggest that everyone avoid this site at all cost.

10/23/13

This is a warning to everyone – Onlineticketexpress have opened more sites:

www.gosportstickets.com
www.hotfootballtickets.com
www.checkfootballtickets.com
www.servefootballtickets.com i
www.liveworldcup2014tickets.com
www.securefootballtickets.com
www.securesportstickets.com
www.easysportstickets.com

They are trying to hide under these new sites – please make sure not to order with them or they will scam you also!

8/30/13

Oh my gooooood, We bought 5 tickets each of 400 EUROS (!!!!!!!!!!!) and only 4 came, 2 of those were real and 2 of those were worth 30 euros each.... I am thinking now what to do? where Can i Sew them??? we went to prague match starts in about 2 hours and we dont have tickets.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone help?

8/6/13

DO NOT USE AT ALL COST. THE COMPANY HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED IN ANDORA, MALTA, AND NOW THE UK. YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU DO. A GROUP OF US WAS CONNED BY THIS COMPANY IN DECEMBER 2012. We filed a case in Andorra but they could not find the managing director or the ID has no registered address. The company has accounts in Malta and other EU countries but they are constantly closing the accounts and using bogus names that cannot be accounted for with no permanent address. THIS IS A BIG SCAM. DON'T BE SO SO DUMB.

Expert Reviewer
6/2/13

Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scrapping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Verified by Visa Seal - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG, no verification URL):

MasterCard Secure Code - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG, no verification URL):

5/28/13

I bought tickets to a Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid game in Madrid for my boyfriend who came all the way from South Africa. I made sure to buy good tickets which were suppose to be Category 1, long side tickets which cost 98 Euro each.

The tickets which were delivered to the hotel the day before the game were 40 Euro each tickets and right at the top in the ceiling.

The company was uncontactable over that particular weekend. They eventually responded to an email two weeks later with some generic nonsense. I just want to know what happened to all the money I spent as I did NOT get what I paid for.

It's not right to do this to people but karma comes around.

I will not just leave this!

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!!!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY OR NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!!

5/4/13

In January 2013 I purchased 2 tickets for Liverpool vs Chelsea game on the 21st April 2013 and paid almost Eur600 for them. As soon as I entered my credentials on their site I got a phone call to help me with the ordering process and they gave me a sterling service up untill I gave them my money! As soon as I paid I heard nothing else from them. It took me weeks of badgering just to get some kind of reply via email, and still it did not confirm my ticket purchase. I had to go through my bank to request a copy of the purchase agreement. I bought flights and accomodation in liverpool (approx a further Eur1500) and travelled there (from Malta). Tickets were supposed to be delivered to my accomodation. No tickets arrived. During a call with one of their reps, I was told that their 'agent' did not deliver and they had no tickets for me. They wanted to give me tickets to another game in another state! I insisted for a full refund and they said its not their policy and they cannot. They said I can use the money on another game some other time! - BEWARE - credit has an expiry date of 180 days and only 50% can be used against ticket prices! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Ticket prices are tenfold inflated and you never get what you pay for. They are also operating from other sites. I cannot understand how in todays day and age these companies are still allowed to operate! Their terms and conditions are 100% in favour of them and go against all consumer rights!

5/2/13

We ordererd three tickets for the Arsenal vs Reading match on 30th March in advance and paid around 414,- EUR.
When being in London we got an email that they could not provide us with the tickets as the provider failed to deliver them to our hotel.
Since then we are trying to get the money back and - being lawyer by myself - already have considered legal action against this "company".

Keep away from thinking of doing business with them !!!!!

Michael

4/19/13

I`ve decide to book tickets through onlineticketexpress for Man Utd vs Norwich game (2nd March 2013) for friend and myself. Price wasn`t too bad 243 euro for two tickets which I couldn`t get on Man Utd website (was none left when I was checking). After registering account on onlineticketexpress I got phone call from them, saying to order it as soon as possible because only few left. I did pay for it (end of January), and there was no contact with them since. I`ve decide to check ticket for another match (Man Utd - Real Madrit) to see if they`re going to contact me relating with another match. After an hour I got phone call - again man was saying to book it because it`s only few tickets left - I start asking him about tickets for Norwich game, he said he will send me all informations on my e-mail. I got some e-mail but it was same sh*t as on their website (rules about sending tickets 5 days before match with reccomendation to send it to hotel). 2 days before match they rang me that they can`t send tickets to Ireland and asked me for address of my hotel. They changed details of shipping address for hotel at their website as well. When we arrived to our hotel on matchday, there was no tickets waiting for us. It was not possible to contact them at all ... we watched the game in The Trafford pub eventually. After coming back to Ireland I`ve decide to go to Garda Station (police) to ask about procedures but unfortunantly I was told I can only get solicitor and try to solve it this way. I went to my bank (AIB) to find out if there is any chance for refund - and they asked me to print off all corespondence between me and onlineticketexpress + write a letter with explanation what has happened to me.

In the meantime I was trying to contact onlineticketexpress... and guess what ... first time in 2 months time I was able to talk to someone when I rang them ! So I`ve said them my story. Man told me he has to check it, and he will ring me back. Another surprise ... he did after 4 days telling me that refund is going to be send on my card (I was using Visa Debit) in up to 14 days. I`ve decide to wait with letter to bank (they told me I have 30 days counting from matchday to handle it to bank). After 14 days waiting I wrote letter for bank. I was waiting around 7 days to get reply asking to send all corespondence with onlineticketexpress (including their offers, spam and my e-mails sent to them) and proof of trying to solve this problem with merchant.

As I had no proof of solving problem with onlineticketexpress I wrote another letter explaining that it`s almost impossible to contact them and was very hard to get through on their phoneline ... After 5 days from sending this letter bank did refund on my account. It took me 1,5 month to get it back (deleyed becouse I was waiting 3 weeks for refund from onlineticketexpress). I`m not going to use this website again, and would not recommend to anyone...

They`ve lied me twice in few days time. Before I`ll buy anything online I`m going to read reviews about websites from now on.

onlineticketexpress = SCAM

Next season I`m going to get Utd membership and buy tickets official way.

4/9/13

They are absolute scam. Think about it, why don't they take credit card payments?? You have no protection and you will get ripped off. DON'T USE THEM.

4/1/13

Overpriced tickets and no service. They are actively in contact with you until they get your money. After that you do not get any service nor information. They take absolutely no responsibility of failing to deliver as agreed. Very, very poor service and unreliable company. DO NOT USE THEM!

3/11/13

Purchased Copa Del Rey tickets from the website, paid a huge some for the tickets. They did deliver the the ticket, however not the seats the online support or the phone support had indicated that we would get. The catagorization on the website doesn't make sense, VIP Gold and Platinum, doesn't mean much! I bought the VIP Platinum tickets and ended setting in the corner of the field at an angle that is very hard to watch the game from... Very bad seats compared to what was explained, ruining the entire experience.

1/24/13

my recommendation- don't ever purchase anything from this site!!!!
we bought tickets to the match Arsenal Vs. Westham, which was suppose to take place at boxing day 2012. we flew from Israel to LOndon to see the game, but few days before our arrival the game has been postpond. we've been told we won't get our money back, because those are the terms. o.k.
we asked them to deliver the tickets to the new game (which took pace yesterday, Jenuary 23, 2013)
we called them all day and at the costumer service we've been told that the tickets will arrive later, and that they will call us with a answer later on.
off course they didn't call, or texted. we tried calling them all afternoon but no answer. we didn't get those match tickets.
few minutes ago my husband called them to understand why we didn't get the tickets o at least got a phone call, they told him they tried to reach him few times but he didn't answer (that's a lie- he didn't get any phone calls)
and that they sent us an e-mail before the match that a representative is waiting with our tickets outside their office. needless to say- we didn't get any e-mail of that kind.
because of their story, they won't return our money.
i'll never ever buy tickets from them again, and i hope so will you...

1/4/13

I too was conned by these people. I paid €3200 for 2 tickets for Bayern v Chelsea Champions League Final. They contacted me the night before to tell me I would need to pay an extra €3000. It took me 5 months and Visa head office and solicitors letters to get a refund. I have been pursuing them since with the authorities, the Andoran Government told me they have had many complaints on the company and were taking action against them but they have now moved to Malta. I will continue to pursue action against them there - Chelsea fans never forget. - John, Ireland

12/21/12

I paid $517.00 for 3 tickets for my family who have gone to London to watch to a Chelsea - Aston Villa match. I received a telephone call at 5:30 am yesterday morning to be told that the tickets will not be delivered to the hotel as promised; their supply was no longer available but that I can get other tickets by adding 65 pounds/ per person if I wish. I demanded a full refund and was told someone would contact me at a later date. It was absolutely clear that this was a huge SCAM and it was too late to undo. Visa will not reimburse the sale as I had approved it with them.

11/6/12

Scam - don't buy tickets from website. They offer tickets they d on't have. Customer service is non-existant once tickets are sold. Say will despatch 3 - 5 days before event. No communication until day before when rang to say let down by their suppliers but if i paid another £125 per ticket i could meet someone outside the ground. No way after reading reviews. Convinced no tickets would show. Phone was then put down and my order details immediately erased from their website. No mention of refund - but will fight all the way to get money returned. Never again - please don't buy tickets from this site.

10/31/12

I was really frightened not to get my tickets for the Real Madrid´s match against Celta from Vigo in Santiago Bernabeu´s stadium on the 20 th october!!!After i had finished my transaction i had the bad idea to look for the reliability of this site...I nearly panicked because of the reviews!!!We were going to London and Paris,from Uruguay (South America) with my son of 21 years old in his first time to Europe.Ending our trip in Madrid for one day his last breath taking experience would be watching this match!!!When in the morning I rang my hotel in Madrid where we were arriving in the night...(the match was the next day)it was a pleasure to find out that my tickets were there for us.!!!I can´t say people who rank this site as a fraud are wrong but i imagine that more people had good experiences and never wrote about them...normally when you are very angry about something that didn´t come out as you expected everyone tends to write,but not when results are positive!!That´s why i,m´writing today my review,i wouldn´t be fair if i didn´t!!!

10/27/12

Do not use this web site under any circumstances! My experience is the same as everyone else. Firstly my credit card was overcharged by more than £100 than the agreed price then I was contacted by CC company and told to destroy card as I had just used web site that sell on CC details to third party! My tickets were never delivered as promised and I was emailed an hour before the match I had purchased tickets for to be told a representative would be there with them. They didn't even give details of where I was to meet this fictitious person. I have lost over £800 and I am now in touch with the fraud department. They need to be closed down-NOW!

8/15/12

They will not deliver your tickets to you. I bought 4 tickets to a premier League match for 4*170 £ - cat 1. When I arrived at London the Company had delivered cat. 3 tickets in the away section. Listprice 35 £. I have tried to get a refund, but every time I phone them they promise that they will get back to me, but they never do. You will get tired of phoning them before they do and you will never get any promised refund. F... OTE

7/27/12

No More Dashing for Tickets

Online Ticket Express is the best place for someone who loves football. I am a big aficionado of Barcelona and I crave to watch every possible match live. On Online Ticket Express, I simply have to go through the upcoming matches of Barcelona once in a while and buy the tickets from same place.

Not only for the fans of Barcelona but Online Ticket Express sells tickets for every team playing in the English Premier League, Spanish La Liga and Italian Seria. So, this is the perfect spot for football fanatics.

Francesco Sem – Las Palmas

7/24/12

Best Online Tickets

I like the way Online Ticket Express has dedicated itself to selling tickets online. One thing that is most commendable about them is their full devotion and forthright approach towards selling tickets. This website is meant to sell tickets and that is exactly what it does to perfection. It provides you with a crystal clear, simple and easy to follow method of buying tickets online.

It has the best customer care center, the best tickets available and the price is worth it. One could say that I am exaggerating things here, but no, this is how you feel when you get more than what you expect.

sareena james – Zaragoza, Spain

7/8/12

OMG !!! I really wished I have read these review before I decided to purchase my wimbeldon man's final tickets !!!! I have paid for the tickets back in may , then keep calling them and emailing them and LIVE chatting them to ask where are my debenture tickets ( we paid over 5500 euros for these tickets) they told me that they will be deliver a few days before the match not to worry !!
then the tickets came , we were so happy !!! show up today at wimbeldon , then we were refused entry at the gate !!!!!!

the tickets they sold us were ILLEGAL !!! turn out , they send us public ballot tickets ( which cannot be resold ) only debenture tickets can be resold !!!

so wimbeldon confiscated my tickets and I called the web site , I called all their numbers they just tell me " BE available" we will get you replacement tickets

I waited for 30 minutes , menawhile the match started , then I got an email saying my tickets is at some pick up point , if I do not get there within the next 5 minutes , the tickets will be consider delivered !!!and no refund ,final deal !!!

meanwhile the live chat guy hung up on me , and every single phone number no one answer !!!

I am going to sue them for fraud , sicne they know that these tickets cannot be resold and they still sold them to me !!

6/16/12

Faithful Tickets Seller

Both my husband and I are proud supporters of Swansea City. He recently came across Online Ticket Express and made an account there. However, he never used the account because he had doubts about online ticket sellers.

I recently used his account and purchased 2 tickets for the Swansea City vs. Wolves match for my husband and I. My husband and I had a great time watching that heart stopping match. Swansea sent a blitz of goals towards the Wolves and got our hearts racing.

Although it was a tie in the end, the adrenaline rushing through our veins and the electrifying atmosphere made it an exceptional match to watch. Thank you Online Ticket Express for the match. You have restored my husband’s faith in online ticket sellers. Actually, only in you.

Amanda Derlap - London

6/13/12

DO NOT USE ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS..I booked 2 tickets for the French Open Men's semi-final 2012 on 9/3/12. As I was travelling from Australia, I was concerned that they had not arrived by mid-April. I called the company at this time after I discovered their poor reviews on the net and they told me not to worry-the tickets would be e-mailed to me "in around 2 weeks". I made a follow-up call at the start of May, and I spoke to the same 2 people. They now told me that the tickets would be released in mid-May. After questioning them about the legitimacy of the tickets, they hung up on me. Now I was was very anxious, as I had booked flights from Australia to Paris and hotels, etc. I made other arrangements and got hold of 2 real tickets for the event. I contacted my credit card company who refunded the money to me, pending an investigation.
2 days before the event on 8/6/12, I was emailed 2 tickets. I originally paid 'Online ticket express' 1328 Euro for 2 tickets. However these tickets were 120 Euro each. The e-mail stated that our names were attached to the tickets. As I had acquired 2 alternative tickets for the event, I did not try to use these tickets. Perhaps they were real, though I could not take the risk. Travelling from Australia, I had explained my obvious anxiety to the 2 people from Online ticket express, though they obviously did not care when I received the 'tickets' 2 days before the event.
The Roland Garros official website warns fans not to use this company. I have found them to be aggressive on the phone and very unprofessional. Please DO NOT use ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS!!!

6/10/12

I have been scammed today by ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS, www.onlineticketexpress.com. I paid 1950 EUROS for 2 Category 1 tickets for the Men's FINAL at ROLAND GARROS as it was a DREAM since 50 years to attend this match. All my life I have wanted to go. As there were no more Category 1 tickets to be found online- this was the only website - company that had for sale CATEGORY 1 tickets. I hesitantly purchased them. I only received them the evening before the event! I had no way to cancel or change my flight into Paris without knowing ahead of time. I printed them and read they are CATEGORY 3 tickets value 80 EUROS ! I am not attending this event with my friend. I am suing this company and demanding a full refund including airfare. I have contacted my attorneys with offices in SPAIN, UK and FRANCE. We need to close them down.

6/6/12

Terible company!
I have bought football tickets to the Juventus - Atalanta match from the ticket agency OnlineTicketExpress for May 13. 2012. They have confirmed the purchase and promised the tickets will be delivered at our hotel in Turin.
One week before the match I have started sending emails and calling them to get a final confirmation, but they did not answer.
We have already organised a whole trip around the match, booked hotels, so we have started the trip on the 10th.
On May 10th at night we have received an email from OnlineTicketExpress stating the tickets will be delivered 1 day before the match at the hotel so I should ask the hotel reception to be around and should have my mobile phone with me so they can call me if they cannot deliver. I did so.
When we arrived at the hotel in Turin on the 12th, one day before the match in the evening, the hotel reception told the tickets have not arrived. So I started calling them again and sending emails but no answer. On the 13th at the day of the match still no info from the agency, so we decided to go to the stadium for a last desperate trial buying tickets. Certainly it was all sold out. For such a match... right before the scudetto... and what is really irreplaceable, the last match of Alessandro Del Piero in Juventus! We were absolutely shocked!
Then half an hour before the match OnlineTicketExpress called us that there are no tickets, they could not get them from their local partner. Half an hour before the match! And certainly they did not show up any more.
OnlineTicketExpress has deprived us from something irreplaceable, ruined our whole vacation, caused terrible feeling and unnamable disappointment.
Learn from our case, beware OnlineTicketExpress!

5/21/12

Same happens to me, they cancel the order, don`t delivery the tickets and no refund, I do not understand after three years of frauds and they are still online.

I have write to Consumer Protection of Andorra...and no response.

I do know if I will recover my money, but maybe, we can organize and contact media ( newspapers, TV....).

Here you will find a group on facebook ..

5/21/12

Paid tickets for Champions League Final - they were never delivered. Don't use them they are just fake. If you wanna burn money take it somewere else.

5/20/12

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story.
Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

5/8/12

I ordered two VIP Silver tickets to Chelsea-Barcelona in Barcelona on their web-site. Later I found that I need to accept their Terms and Conditions which are basically one big scam. I did a search for the references and found that onlineticketexpress has a zero rating and everybody reports it as a scam. I called my credit card company and they gave me clear instructions on how to deal with this guys. Bank liked that I did one good thing when made the order - I wrote them that I want the tickets to be delivered to my address one day before the match. Bank gave a list of instructions on how to proceed with OTE. Of course, there was not tickets delivered on the due date. Instead I got a call from OTE asking to come to Barcelona to pick up the tickets. I told them what my bank told me - I wrote them a letter that OTE accepted the condition to deliver the tickets to home address and failed. I wrote them that I'm talking to bank and bank is willing to pay me the money back immediately and will settle the rest directly with OTE as part of credit card agreement. I also wrote them that I will be in Barcelona and this is their last chance - if they fail I will add travel and accomodation costs. No reaction at all. I came to Barcelona with no hope to get to the match, but I called them around noon and gave them my hotel details. Surprisingly, when I came to the hotels I got two tickets to the match. Clearly, thosre were regular tickets to Barca fan sector, though the location was much better than that of VIP Silver - just 10 raws away from the field and just in the centre, so I could see everything and smell the grass. Painfull, extremely risky, buy it worked for me. Not sure I want to go again for such experience for my own money.

The Best Sports Ticket Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber