US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

OnlineTicketExpress reviews

People interested in OnlineTicketExpress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

paulal22

I received the tickets i order for the France Open to my email one day after i complete the purchase . (in 129 reviews)

bettyl9

The Customer Service was available to answer all our queries. (in 18 reviews)

davem34

We selected Coldplay’s concert in Portland and then with few easy steps bought 4 tickets for the occasion. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marcp20
7/24/15

Hi guys, to send me the tickets via email few days before the event. I appreciate. Was easy to work with you.

jarredr2
7/13/15

good service, friendly and reliable gave me great tickets for liverpool v crystal palace , Gerards last game at Anfield I had a great time well worth it

paulal22
6/4/15

it was E-Tickets they send to my email , we print them and want to see the game of Nadal .
very good experience , thanks Onlieticketexpress will recommend

martina77
6/1/15

I bought tickets for the french open for Wednesday is Monday 5pm and I do not know when I will get my tickets.I am calling all day and have no answer.
i hope the tickets come soon

wilhelmb8
5/26/15

Here is my honest experience with this company:

I booked tickets to a big football game in Marseille in April (Marseille-PSG) through the company. Tickets were quite expensive - almost 400 euro for two.
They contacted me and asked where to deliver them. I sent them the adress to the hotel I had booked.
A few days before the game we had a change of plans and I decided to call the company and ask if it was possible to cancel the buy. The answer was that it most probably wasn't possible, but they would inform me if it was.

The days went by without a word from Online ticket express. I called them probably about 50 times without an answer. We changed our plans back to the original, assuming the tickets would be delivered as planned.

Game day came, still no answer. The tickets were never delivered and we resorted to watching the game on the street.

While this was all pretty sad and certainly ruined the last day of our trip, at least I would have expected to get the money back. I called several times without answer. I wrote them three emails, of which only the first one was answered. It read:
"We have your confirmation by email that you couldn’t attend to the match.".
The money is still missing.

I'm writing this "review" partly to warn others, and partly because I'm still hoping to provoke some kind of reaction from the company. I guess going to the police would be the next resort to deal with these crooks.

My advice: Stay away!

Wilhelm
Czech Republic

roberta154
5/25/15

My girlfriend and I were very weary to purchase tickets but we found onlineticketexpress on the internet and it was so easy and most important safe to buy , we traveled to London to watch Arsenal playing it was great experience ,thanks.

muhamadh
5/25/15

Hello!
Thank you for the opportunity to visit the FCB game! Willing to come back for the next Spanish League season! Great service sending me electronic tickets to my email.
Will use your service next year!

aimanh
5/22/15

I bought two tickets for 2015 tennis Fernch open. I paid $750.00 for Monday May 25 matches.I did not receive any tickets. They never replied to my phone s or e mail
AH St Louis Mo USA

bryend
5/21/15

I bought 2 tickets from Onlineticketexpress for the game Manchester United vs Arsenal in Cat 1 Diamond i paid £300 but i received excellent seats , John the representative gave me season cards and ask to collect them after the game i was little bit nervous from this action but it was fine no worries.

Thanks for the good service !!!

johnh317
5/7/15

we paid lot of money to see the game in torino Juventus vs Real Madrid but we are not regret , Onlineticketexpress done very good job i really need to say we was little bit concerned but they have amazing traffic department , the tickets delivered in time and seat was very best ones no complain , i traveled all time will see you next time.

angelop17
5/7/15

Just came back home after enjoying the match between FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich yesterday night in Barcelona. Such an amazing game !!

Received the tickets into my mail address the day before the game, and Customer Service called me to check I received them perfectly!

We had such a great time, thank you guys! And such a great seats, 106 Sector!

josefb9
4/27/15

We received 2 tickets together on the best section to enjoy Real Madrid on Champions game! We received paper tickets at our hotel reception. I will recommend your website!

ericd44
4/17/15

Do not buy tickets from this website. They say they will send you the tickets a day before and they never sent tickets. They claimed to have emailed them but I never received them...I have sent nearly a dozen emails attempting to get refunded like their policy says and they have not answered once. Terrible customer service, terrible website.

floreai
4/10/15

After purchasing 2 tickets for my kids to see Italian Semi Final Lazio v Juventus in Roma , i called to check when the tickets will arrived been told tickets will arrive 2-5 days before the game , tickets arrived on the 2th April , Good Customer service .
My kids fans juventus and they was very happy from the big win !!!
We already booked the tickets for the Italian Cup final from Onlineticketexpress will appreciate The same good service , Thanks.

adamw58
3/26/15

Thank you so much for providing me the tickets for El Clasico!!!

olgab6
3/20/15

I want to thank you the customer service for sending electronic tickets to my email address 3 days before the game. I will use your site again!

jairog
3/17/15

Thieves do not worth the $#*!.i hope the money you robbed me help your lazy ass.

oscarb37
2/20/15

Bought tickets for a Champions League game. They had the best prices and received electronic tickets to my email

carlosl26
11/15/14

My name is Dr Carlos my order num is 0304309 i arrived from Colombia ordered two games on the same weekend Liverpool v Chelsea and Tottenham v Stoke .
We arrived to Liverpool Hotel in the 7/11/2014 we asked in the reception if there is any tickets waiting for us the said no but there is a massage from the representative of the company to call him . we phone him and he explain us that the reception didn't accept the envelop and he came to meet us and give us the tickets , the seats was great and the game was brilliant .
The day after we traveled to London the tickets was waiting for us at the reception and we enjoyed the game.
I really want to thanks you guys for the special vacation and your professional service

Tip for consumers: delivery on time , good customer service

darrenb24
10/9/14

Order 305603

We had a good day out and ended up with a victory.

I will definitely be looking to book again. When there are tickets available for manchester utd vs liverpool on december 13th would you be able to let me know? i will be on a trip and be returning on the 10th december.

Many thanks once again

Regards

Darren

tommyf26
9/10/14

My wife bought me present to my birthday football tickets from OnlineTicketExpress
i received the tickets to my hotel in London and went to see Chelsea playing at home the seats was great it was the best present i ever received .

Tip for consumers: Great Place for Birthday Present

billg29
8/24/14

I was extremely happy that the 40th birthday present brought for my wife and kids was gonna be Barca v Elche ,got to the stadium got in, had truly amazing seats, and the best birthday present ever, appreciation to the company onlineticketexpress, not sure what people expect as the tickets are not ready available to purchase direct from stadium, would recommend and use again, but anyone thinking they are getting something for nothing, well your not! Fabulous

Tip for consumers: “Fabulous Onlineticketexpress"

suzim3
8/20/14

we order tickets to the playoff champion league in Italy played Napoli v Athletic Bilbao
the tickets was great and the service was fine thanks Onlineticketexpress will recommend...

Tip for consumers: Great champion league tickets

josefd5
8/17/14

We ordered tickets for Man United v swansea the booking done easily online at onlineticketexpress.com
The football tickets were waiting for us at the hotel.
Provide an answer to every question and resolve it easy with patient.
Reliable and politeness service.
Absolute delight...

Tip for consumers: Reliable and politeness service

samc54
8/17/14

Safe, Easy and friendly site .
Thanks OnlineTicketExpress!
Safe and easy ordering process.
Friendly and professional service.

Tip for consumers: Safe, Easy and friendly

glanm
8/17/14

I took my son to his birthday to watch is favorite team Tottenham , they won yesterday
and he was so happy, if you want to choose a birthday present please go and buy from them tickets for football game its the best present.
thanks OnlineTicketExpress

Tip for consumers: The Best Website for Birthday Present

kevinb100
7/26/14

I really admire the promotions, the weekend discounts and the World Cup 2014 ticket mania they have set there. But I believe that with little improvement in the Traffic service, they earn even better reviews. I noticed that the Traffic service isn't as determined as seems their ticket selling department. Rest, everything was fine.

catb3
7/20/14

Sold Out Events!!!
I like the availability of sold out events. But I checked the price of my tickets the day of the event and discovered that the prices high more than when I bought my tickets a week before. That said, I like Onlineticketexpress.

kime18
7/12/14

Got last minute tickets here and was worried about doing it this way. Not a problem was convenient & reliable.

dianab17
7/12/14

Roland Garros Tickets!!!
Easy booking process, tickets arrived electronically in plenty of time, no trouble in presenting tickets at the gate and communication from Onlineticketexpress was timely and accurate. Would use them again

ronaldp18
7/10/14

I booked tickets to my old dad on the site, after reading all the reviews i was bit nervous i called the company maybe 10 times, i can say the customer service are professional all the time answered to the phone and Laura was so relaxing , the tickets arrived to my dad hotel like she said and every thing was OK,I want to thank you Online Ticket Express for the best World Cup tickets, my dad phoned me from the stadium saying "the atmosphere is amazing, the best game Brazil v Germany "

selviw
7/7/14

we book 82 tickets for our group in Spain VS Chile match on 18 Jun.. we dealed with tickonet.com (Mario Estrada) where suddenly dissapear 2 weeks before match. We try to find any info and we realize they all related (easysportstickets, onlineticketsexpress, etc) and i was so scary when reading all the reviews about these companies.. we try to call all the call center number we got from website, we tried very hard and from thousands call we made, we only manage to call 3 times (1 is Brazil call center ms.Laura, and 2 times is France call center Ms. Anna) all call center is dissapointed me because the way they reply is only wait and wait but they DONT WANT to give any contact or number in Brazil. It made us like stupid if any delay of deliveries we just can wait.. so stupid company treat customer like this.. after a long2 waiting finally ticket arrived at 9 PM on 17 Jun but here is the worst part :

1. 03 tickets they sent were fake tickets which cause my guests rejected to enter stadium

2. i ordered 34 tickets cat 1 but they gave 34 tickets cat 2

3. i ordered 48 tickets cat 2 but they gave 48 tickets cat 3!!!

now i am trying to call them asking from refund, we send email but no reply at all.. and i can see these rubbish company do not have good willing to their customer..

even they FINALLY sent the tickets but the way they treat us, i can say they are liar and thief..

and based on my experience i strongly suggest you never buy anything from them.. even all good reviews i dont believe at all, because if we notice all good review suddenly coming up together and always 5 star given.. not 4star or 3 star.. so i think it is one of their staff to increase their rate in sitejabber.. be careful guys.. they are really well plan criminal.. the way we can do tell people as many as we can to STOP buying anything from their websites

rubend18
7/7/14

We watched the quarter final Holland and Costa Rika we was so happy that we win i hope that we will arrive to the final
We was group of 12 people that traveled from Holland to Brazil for the World Cup
we received all as promised The seats was perfect and thanks to Onlineticketexpress
we will definitely recommend our friends to buy at this site.

ruben

tomr63
7/4/14

We are travel agency RubensTour we cooperate with Onlineticketexpress in the last three years .
the Website is Safe and Easy and Professional , they have many tour operators working with them .
last tickets we bought from them was for the World Cup in Brazil and it was like we expect.
we never heard about any complain form our clients , we all the time receiving the tickets in time .
we recommend to all travel agency go and buy with Onlineticketexpress!!!

timothyh21
4/3/14

I have been using this service for booking football tickets for the last four games I went to. Booking is easy, usually taking about five to ten minutes, not including the time it takes the confirmation to arrive by email.
To date, tickets arrive like clockwork and the payment is as I expected.
I will continue booking with them.

daniell357
4/2/14

Just a quick note: they managed to get us 2 tickets at very short notice for Man UTD v Aston Villa.

Flawless service!

Absolutely No hesitation recommending them full heartedly

daisyg3
4/2/14

One of their agents called me earlier and answered each of my questions politely and to the point. I made an inquiry about the match between Norwich & West Brom this Saturtay, fearing it might be too late.
He promised I will get the tickets "in a day or two" - and you know what? I believe him.
Keeping up the faith :)

gregc20
3/25/14

Where to begin?
Bottom line: They are a fine site, they stand by their word and they are fair
They do send out the tickets "when they have them" which could mean very close to the match - 3 days prior, even.

We booked four tickets to see Chelsea vs Arsenal and they got our order right.

We will be ordering again soon.

fenulad
3/24/14

My husband was looking forward so much to watching Tottenham vs Southampton, so I booked the tickets in advance and got them 4 days before the match. We had such a lovely time, good seats and all. I just went back to this website and booked tickets for the Hotspurs' upcoming match against Liverpool on the 30th.

chloef2
3/24/14

Great Match last night! Bravo, Messi! I am still in Spain, where I am staying until the end of April, so I booked two tickets for each match, yesterday’s and the re-match on the 16th. I’m still excited - and so happy I booked through them, as they delivered the tickets to where I am staying in time. Also, the seats were exactly as booked and payment was easy. Will see when they send me the tickets for the next match. Cheers!

robs34
3/23/14

Man City 5 Fulham NIL! I honestly do not know whether I’m more chuffed they lost or because we scored five goals… But I am even more chuffed about the fab seats we had and the ease of booking and paying. We got the tickets in time – I gueess three days before the date is the norm. Fact is that it all went exactly as planned. Winning was the real icing on our cake :)

tobyr10
3/23/14

Booked long ago as a part of a planned birthday bash, so went to see Norwich v Sunderland. Seats were good - this is how it should be. Shame those Canaries scored 2 goals... Anyway, I will order again as the tickets arrived on time and overall good experience.

clarissal2
3/23/14

Spain, Here I come! Going to see Villarreal v FC Barcelona on April 27. This is the only reliable site around in terms of pricing and user experience. Judging by how quickly they called and confirmed my booking, I can only hope they will ship the tickets just as soon.

jerryd26
3/21/14

This company is a complete mess. Not one thing that they say is the truth. We used them for two different matches. Both times the tickets were delivered well after they said, and just in time for the match. Plus, they do not answer or respond to phone calls or emails when there are issues. The last set of tickets we got were completely wrong, arrived the night before the match, and they were closed so there was nothing to do. We had also been trying to reach them for days to confirm or get a status as the first set was also bad. I would never use or recommend them to anyone.

robertf49
3/20/14

Highly recommended!
Went online in search of footballtickets at a decent price. Found this site and read through the reviews about them. Booking was really easy. My tickets for the match between Chelsea and Arsenal just came by the morning post. A bit close, but they did tell me in advance to expect the tickets about three days before the game. So I can say they have reliable and efficient service. Will book again. For sure

robertf48
3/6/14

Looked around quite a while for reasonably priced tickets for Sunderland vs Crystal Palace and found exactly what I was wanted here at this website. If the tickets do indeed arrive on time, and if I do get the seats I ordered, then this will have indeed been worth it. So far, I am confident. They sent the confirmation email quite soon after the booking process, which was simple and straightforward. I will post again otherwise.

thelmar
2/27/14

This site was recommended to me by a friend by saying: "The best site for getting tickets for any game,any time". It lived up to it's expectations because next week I'm going to see Tottenham v Cardiff.

michaeld82
2/26/14

Was looking forward so much to watching Norwich v Tottenham, so I booked the tickets in advance and got them three days before the match. We had such a lovely time, good seats and all. I just went back to the website and made another booking.

petera43
2/26/14

I can still remember the fab seats I got the first time I booked from them. Since then, I went online many times - always a good experience.

georgem76
2/25/14

Last time I booked through them, the tickets to Real Sociedad vs. Bayer Leverkusen were waiting for me in my hotel just like they said they would. Excellent service. This site is safe, reliable and above board. Just booked with them again.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story.
Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.
5/20/12
Answer
justynkab
A: www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona
I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188!

Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones!

When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(.

They are THIEVES and should be in prison!
3/3/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Ever supplied tickets for events in Reykjavik? Tight ticketing agency I understand. Thanks?
4/29/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress