US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

thelmar

This site was recommended to me by a friend by saying: "The best site for getting tickets for any game,any time". (in 161 reviews)

bettyl9

The Customer Service was available to answer all our queries. (in 22 reviews)

winfredw8

Online Ticket Express.com look to be a web site that's improving all the time. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

noka3
5/23/16

They are criminals.
Not reliable
No responsibility
No customer service

Ordered tickets with very high price and received the unbelievable lower ones, and no refund nor paying back the difference.

veraaricha
5/12/16

Fast effective and fully satisfied. I booked the tickets and they arrived in good time.
Our seats were really close and we had the most fantastic evening!!!
Will definitely use again!

renecdu
5/12/16

Bought tickets to a gig on this website after the tickets sold out and I was unable to find any anywhere else. Was worried at first that the tickets may take a while to get there but they were delivered only days after I initially ordered them, so quick! Very pleased and the gig was amazing, got right to the front and had so much fun, although I got very bruised in the crowd as to how wild they went!

enriquea12
5/11/16

Have used Get me In on more than one occasion and have never yet been let down(touch wood). Highly recommend and I would not hesitate to use this site again.

rudolpb
5/9/16

I was booking two ticket . Booking was easy and delivery quick. The seats were fantastic and the tickets arrived promptly with no issues. I would certainly use this service again.

mariara
5/7/16

Booked tickets in OnlineTicketExpress. Booking was easy and quick. The seats were fantastic and the tickets arrived promptly with no issues. I would certainly use this service again.

darlenee9
4/30/16

Me and my friends went to watch in gallery and we had a great night and I want to do it again next year .
We will order again...:)

amyrach
4/29/16

Bought 5 tickets for the Cubs game for a group of mine and the pricing was really cheap . There are some good deals on the site for Cubs games as pricing is lower than face value. Definitely check out OnlineTicketExpress.com.

glent7
4/22/16

I was order two tickets .I am very happy for their service . Their sale and found the process very easy.

davided4
4/15/16

I bought tickets from them not once nor twice but 4 times and each time they deliver!
They deliver on-time -great seats, good prices never had a problem in the past, they have great customer service staff.

Thank!

rafaella5
4/12/16

They fulfill their promise. Also, we got two excellent seats. Excellent service, at least by my experience. It will my first game this year;)

frankk48
4/8/16

Paid 1.265,00 for nothing - no ticktes, no one at the line - only costs for transfer and hotel.
DONT BUY TICKETS THERE, THEY WILL ROB YOUR MONEY

joshuam85
4/7/16

I recommend OnlineTicketExpress.com
Booking ticket from this website is very clear and easy.
The tickets I ordered arrived a week before the game, seats were according to my invitation and Barca won! :-))))

johnj268
3/24/16

Not only did they ignore all my calls (literally no answer), I received a refund from my credit card because they are fraudsters and now I noticed the one review elsewhere I had written they had it removed (because they never heard of me GRRRRR) AVOID AVOID AVOID
p.s very curious that practically all their reviews are either 5 star or 1, I know which I believe and which I don't

patrickt44
3/1/16

This is the worst ticket shop I have ever expierenced. I brought 2 tickets for Juve - Inter 4 weeks in advance of the game, but they were not able to deliver the tickets. After unanswered e-mail and a lot of phone calls, I was assured that the ticket will soon be delivered. But only one day before the game, they told me that they could not not deliver. I already travelled to Turin and couldn't find any other ticket and therefore missed the game, but had a lot of expenses.

Never buy here!

ericc94
2/27/16

8 WEEKS BEFORE THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAME BETWEEN JUVENTUS VS. BAYERN MUNICH I PURCHASED 4 TICKETS FOR MY FAMILY (450 EUROS/TICKET). I FOLLOWED UP SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THE GAME REGARDING THE TICKETS AND I WAS PROMISED NOT TO WORRY AND TICKETS WILL BE DELIVERED TO MY HOTEL BEFORE THE GAME. I PURCHASED MY 4 FLIGHTS AND 2 HOTEL ROOMS TO GO TO TORINO WATCH THE GAME WITH MY FAMILY. WHEN I WAS ALREADY IN TORINO , LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE THE GAMNE I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS THAT UNFORTUNATELY MY TICKETS WERE NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE AND THAT I WOULD BE REFUNDED MY MONEY...SORRY...SO I CALLED THEIR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" DEPARTMENT ASKING THEM FOR A SOLUTION SINCE I ALREADY TRAVELLED AND SPENT ALL THIS MONEY JUST TO WATCH THIS GAME....THERE ANSWER WAS SORRY, NOTHING TO DO AND THEY HANGED UP THE PHONE ON ME...OBVIOUSLY LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE SUCH AN IMPORTANT GAME IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY TICKETS FROM ANY OTHER PROVIDERS. THEREFORE I ENDED UP WATCHING THE GAME WITH MY FAMILY IN A BAR IN TORINO...THANK YOU "ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS' !!!! LATER I LEARNED THAT MOST PROBABLY THIS FARSE COMPANY ACTUALLY SOLD MY TICKETS AT A HIGHER PRICE TO SOMEONE ELSE....REAL PROFESSIONAL CROOKS!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR FARSE COMPANY WILL DISAPPEAR AT THE EARLIEST AND YOU WILL STOP CHEATING CUSTOMERS.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!

jeffk61
1/10/16

I was looking for tickets to see the Premier League live in action on different websites and I found this one. At the end, after comparing it with other ones out there this was the cheapest one. A very good service, my experience was really satisfying. I got my two tickets to the match between Newcastle United vs Liverpool on time directly to my hotel desk and the price was reasonable. They contacted me several times to arrange all the delivery process and that was a good detail, they got everything under control. Definitely I will use this service again.

mattb100
1/8/16

The thing that I valorate the most is that ordering was really easy, with lots of tickets available. Also, my tickets to attend to the Sunderland – Liverpool match on december 30th were sent within plenty of time, I had nothing to worry about. I liked being updated by email at each stage of the delivery process, to me was a huge relief. I would definitely recommend to everyone, specially to the ones that don't usually buy online, cause is so reliable and easy to use. Also, they have order guarantee, so that's amazing.

carloss55
12/16/15

This is not my first time, and not even my last using this service. I'm from Spain and I'm a big fan of Barcelona, so I wanted to see them outside of the Camp Nou. I've choose a match in Germany versus Leverkusen. The price was A-MAZING, so I had to purchase them. We got the best seats in the category we ordered and I got them by post very fast, so I'm glad I choose them. My friends got their tickets from another company and they got them in a wrong stand. OnlineTicketExpress has been always the best option for me.

gaspardc9
12/15/15

A very good discovery. I got two tickets to the Chelsea vs Dynamo Kiev match last november and I was amazed by their great deals and promotions. I liked being able to track my order and my tickets arrived directly to my home with plenty of time. I liked being updated by phone at every stage of the process, that made me trust them. I have absolutely no problem with them, so I would recommend it to anyone that would want to buy spots tickets in a easy and reliable way.

curtish13
12/11/15

They are a bait and witch company.
They failed to deliver tickets, lied about it three times, and then gave me the worse seat in the house when I paid for the best.

Please note their terms and conditions, WHERE THEY TELL YOU THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

7. Tickets
A. The customer accepts on behalf of OnlineTicketExpress that in case of availability of tickets in a higher/lower category than the category confirmed, OnlineTicketExpress will deliver the clients tickets in a higher/lower category and will charge/refund for the extra amount of money related to the difference between the categories of each ticket”

michaelc231
11/26/15

Finally, I got to the see El Clásico for the first time in my life! I got my tickets from OnlineTicketExpress and had no problems at all. I got an excellent service and the people the costumer treatment was over the top. It’s good to know that there is a good football ticket website that I can trust. And in a occasion like this, I wanted the best service and I got exactly what I expected. Highly recommended.

alfredp8
11/16/15

I booked tickets for Chelsea vs Aston Villa match for my son and I. I bought them to surprise him for his birthday. I'm not good with computers and online stuff, so I decided to call the company and make the purchase directly on the phone. I spoke to them and they were really nice. The sales rep who I spoke to explained me everything very detailed, so I could understand what I was buying. And about the seat selection, they recommended good stadium zones and levels, and we end up with excellent seats at Anfield. The tickets arrived to my house about 5 days before the match, so I could have my son a proper surprise.
Everything was plain and clear, and the results were just as expected, no bad surprises. The only one who got the surprise was my son, so I'm glad. Thanks!

aleksyb
11/10/15

I was very impressed by this page that I've just discovered. No matter how popular the football match is, they got tickets for it and their prices are really competitive. For this reason, I decided I must try it and I have to say that every penny was worth it. Their delivery system is like a clock, and directly to my hotel in Valencia, so it was really confortable for me as the client. It was only my first time but it won't be the last. One of the best ticket agents out there, from my experience.

danar27
11/3/15

I bought my boyfriend tickets to the Manchester United vs Ipswich Town match for our 4 year anniversary gift given the fact that we were vacationing in the UK. He has been a long time Manchester United supporter and it was a huge surprise for him. I got the tickets by OnlineTicketExpress taking the recommendation of one of his friends. I was a bit confused with the seats selection, but their costumer service guided me to get the best seats for my budget. They were so supportive, and I have to thank them for their patience to my thousand questions. I highly recommend it ;)

marisal7
10/27/15

Very nice customer service, they send me regular emails to inform me about my tickets and the details of my order. They send me the tickets when promised and the price and booking fee was not high. It was my first time booking with them, and I have no complains, my experience was ok. Hope I will be back someday to Old Trafford!

jesusg15
10/13/15

We really enjoyed the last game of Bayer in Barcelona. We were my wife, my 2 kids and myself. We got the e-tickets immediately, fast and easy for us, given the fact that we don't usually buy by internet, but this time was the most convenient choice. Great experience and great to see Barça recover from losing in only two minutes. Wow.

leopoldom9
9/30/15

Great match, happy with the result and the way I received my e-tickets from online tickets express, in 24h they provide me the purchase.
Thank you very much.
Leopoldo

casperc22
9/29/15

The e-Tickets arrived quickly as you told me two days ago, from now I will contact to you more often for a football tickets, good Job.
Casper

winfredw8
9/28/15

Online Ticket Express.com look to be a web site that's improving all the time.
I have been worked several times with them and every time is more easy to do the order and get the Tickets. Thanks.

Winfred

carlam20
9/22/15

Nice experience in Barcelona, my friend invite me to go the match Barcelona vs Levante last week, I received the tickets in my e-mail address the same day, it was a surprise for me, onlineticketexpress.com sent it by e-mail directly to me.
Carla

dimitrid3
9/19/15

I wold like to inform u that I have my tickets for the Rugby World Cup of Toworrow.
Good job onlineticketexpress.com.
Thanks, Dimitri

jeanb34
9/15/15

We greatly appreciate to onlineticketexpress.com your service and quality and thank you for your special attention to us. We´ll be back soon to your web site.

Jean

bruceb70
9/10/15

Thanks onlineticketexpress, I am going to print my e-tickets received 2 minutes ago at my e-mail address. Ready for the match Paris Saint Germain vs Girondins De Bordeaux next Friday 11.

Bruce

gustavog10
9/4/15

Bought 4 tickets for U2 played last 4 of the current month, amazing time and good understanding whit the company who is running onlineticketexpres.com website. We get the tickets at our hotel 24h before the event. Good price and good attention, Thanks!!!
Gabriela

bobbieb15
9/2/15

Last month I ordered 5 tickets at OnlineTicketsexpress website to assist the mach Liverpool vs West Ham United, played on 29/08/15. Was a surprise for me to have the tickets in the reception of the Hotel I told them. I will follow this website.Thanks!!!
Bobbie

guillermog7
7/31/15

As part of our vacations in UK we decided to assist to the Community Shield game there. We already received the tickets at the reception of our hotel! Can't wait to be there and see the game live!

marcp20
7/24/15

Hi guys, to send me the tickets via email few days before the event. I appreciate. Was easy to work with you.

jarredr2
7/13/15

good service, friendly and reliable gave me great tickets for liverpool v crystal palace , Gerards last game at Anfield I had a great time well worth it

paulal22
6/4/15

I received the tickets i order for the France Open to my email one day after i complete the purchase .
it was E-Tickets they send to my email , we print them and want to see the game of Nadal .
very good experience , thanks Onlieticketexpress will recommend

martina77
6/1/15

I bought tickets for the french open for Wednesday is Monday 5pm and I do not know when I will get my tickets.I am calling all day and have no answer.
i hope the tickets come soon

wilhelmb8
5/26/15

Here is my honest experience with this company:

I booked tickets to a big football game in Marseille in April (Marseille-PSG) through the company. Tickets were quite expensive - almost 400 euro for two.
They contacted me and asked where to deliver them. I sent them the adress to the hotel I had booked.
A few days before the game we had a change of plans and I decided to call the company and ask if it was possible to cancel the buy. The answer was that it most probably wasn't possible, but they would inform me if it was.

The days went by without a word from Online ticket express. I called them probably about 50 times without an answer. We changed our plans back to the original, assuming the tickets would be delivered as planned.

Game day came, still no answer. The tickets were never delivered and we resorted to watching the game on the street.

While this was all pretty sad and certainly ruined the last day of our trip, at least I would have expected to get the money back. I called several times without answer. I wrote them three emails, of which only the first one was answered. It read:
"We have your confirmation by email that you couldn’t attend to the match.".
The money is still missing.

I'm writing this "review" partly to warn others, and partly because I'm still hoping to provoke some kind of reaction from the company. I guess going to the police would be the next resort to deal with these crooks.

My advice: Stay away!

Wilhelm
Czech Republic

roberta154
5/25/15

My girlfriend and I were very weary to purchase tickets but we found onlineticketexpress on the internet and it was so easy and most important safe to buy , we traveled to London to watch Arsenal playing it was great experience ,thanks.

muhamadh
5/25/15

Hello!
Thank you for the opportunity to visit the FCB game! Willing to come back for the next Spanish League season! Great service sending me electronic tickets to my email.
Will use your service next year!

aimanh
5/22/15

I bought two tickets for 2015 tennis Fernch open. I paid $750.00 for Monday May 25 matches.I did not receive any tickets. They never replied to my phone s or e mail
AH St Louis Mo USA

bryend
5/21/15

I bought 2 tickets from Onlineticketexpress for the game Manchester United vs Arsenal in Cat 1 Diamond i paid £300 but i received excellent seats , John the representative gave me season cards and ask to collect them after the game i was little bit nervous from this action but it was fine no worries.

Thanks for the good service !!!

johnh317
5/7/15

we paid lot of money to see the game in torino Juventus vs Real Madrid but we are not regret , Onlineticketexpress done very good job i really need to say we was little bit concerned but they have amazing traffic department , the tickets delivered in time and seat was very best ones no complain , i traveled all time will see you next time.

angelop17
5/7/15

Just came back home after enjoying the match between FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich yesterday night in Barcelona. Such an amazing game !!

Received the tickets into my mail address the day before the game, and Customer Service called me to check I received them perfectly!

We had such a great time, thank you guys! And such a great seats, 106 Sector!

josefb9
4/27/15

We received 2 tickets together on the best section to enjoy Real Madrid on Champions game! We received paper tickets at our hotel reception. I will recommend your website!

ericd44
4/17/15

Do not buy tickets from this website. They say they will send you the tickets a day before and they never sent tickets. They claimed to have emailed them but I never received them...I have sent nearly a dozen emails attempting to get refunded like their policy says and they have not answered once. Terrible customer service, terrible website.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question