US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naizw

with many years' experience, I dare to say this a trustable site. (in 2 reviews)

ryanc37

these month i bought 8times on okaygoods for RS gp, got all in time , i think this site is ok , dont worry (in 2 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

naizw
7/18/14

with many years' experience, I dare to say this a trustable site. I bought all my gold from them and they never cheat me.

matthewc48
7/2/14

bought many times coins of FIFA14 ,it deliver fast ,very good site

yewz
6/30/14

OKAYGOODS is very old in dofus game, i bought here many times since 2012 ,very good site

sylvieb2
6/28/14

i sold many RS gp to okaygoods, and got payments by paypal. it is trustable site .

ryanc37
6/27/14

sandrol11
6/24/14

i bought dofus kamas on this site over 2years, all orders are done, it is ok at least for dofus game

dallasd5
6/23/14

some dekaron /2moons maybe know this site much, it is well-known to supply dils and +7,8,9 items, very famious .it is good site i think

andrewl42
6/23/14

Archeage NA alpha server is new ,i bought many times from this site, and got golds in 10mins , all service girls are nice XD

gobling
6/19/14

that site is over 7years old, i bought there over 10times, all done well , sometime the buyer who paid without authorized the service would refuse to send golds ,and refund later ,i think that is reasonable .

ryanw25
6/19/14

thanks for this site help . i exchanged my 100M RS3 golds for dofus kamas ,great service

mitchellg20
6/19/14

dekaron game which was 2moons years ago , i bought many dils from okaygoods , they had tons of dils and +7,+8,+9items ,i tried time and got ,amazing great site .

steveng33
6/19/14

this site sell RS golds for years, and i bought there for long time, sometimes got delay but sent my orders at last , it is trustable after all

coryp6
6/18/14

i bought some FIFA14 coins these days, and got the coins in hour time , good experience ,it is ok i think

johno42
2/19/14

I did get my gold after 2 days. Was a lot of jumping through hoops and lack of contact though. $#*! sakes tabarnack.

johnc198
12/31/13

I bought gold from this site, and hours later (contrary to their very expeditious delivery promise) I still have not received anything. I highly do not recommend buying from this company. Absolutely not worth it.

samirn
9/17/13

You 09-17 19:53:31
there are many website I can buy from

You 09-17 19:53:48
If you want, you can give me gold now and I will close dispute

You 09-17 19:53:57
if you dont want

You 09-17 19:54:03
I will buy from another website

You 09-17 19:54:06
and I will wait for refund

You 09-17 19:54:36

candy 09-17 19:55:06

]

jasperb
7/9/13

this is definitely a scam. do not use paypal. paypal will not help you because it is a virtual item. i bought gold from them. they took my money and never delivered the item. they refuse to send it and refuse to refund.

jackib
7/9/13

first of all: DO NOT BUY FROM OKAYGOODS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did I not get what i paid for, But as another user has stated, paypal will just continue to let them scam people.

I disputed it on Paypal and a month later, i escalated it to a claim. in which Paypal sided with them due to intangible goods - WHICH IS BULLCRAP.

I recently phoned paypal and they stated that their "insurance policy" does not cover things that aren't in the real world.

So no chance on me getting my money back now... thank god it was only $5.12.

If you ignore the reviews and choose to purchase through this site - you will not only lose your money but also any respect you have for paypal.

ericw31
7/2/13

Bought from them once with no problem.
Second time they didn't deliver. Contacted them via their websites "live chat" and was told to give them a week. Still didn't deliver. They ignored my emails and when I called them they left me on the line for 10 mins then hung up.

charliem34
5/9/13

scam scam scam fking chinese

samc33
5/9/13

scam just lost 49 dollar, never delivered, and refuse to give money back.

watcht
1/31/13

Do not buy from this site. The site says delivers under 15 minutes and always gold in stock! So I bought $24.50 worth of gold. 1 hour later, I still had not received any gold. So I contacted customer service, and they sent me an email that asked for my server name and my character name. I replied to the email and waited patiently. Their support got my email and told me the gold was being farmed and would be mailed to me as soon as it was ready. 4 hours later, still no gold. Then they told me I would be emailed when they sent me the gold. I knew at that exact moment, I had been scammed. I never got my gold, and now I'm working it out with Paypal via the dispute center. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

itza
9/21/12

SCAMMERS!
ANNOYING BOTTERS!!
WISH I NEVER DEALT WITH THESE PEOPLE!

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

saraht14
9/7/12

Scam!! They never delivered the items purchased!!

Only spent a few bucks on them, however it is still worth notifying others that this is not a reliable or honest site.

After paying for my item, they emailed me saying they tried to call me on my cell phone but failed to reach me. They asked me to call them (to make an overseas call to China). When I stated I cannot do that, they said they must speak to me or I'll not get my order.

When I asked them to cancel my order instead, they stopped ALL communication and ignored my emails.

It simply doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

jaea
6/8/12

I bought gold from them, was told they're not in stock after paying. Waited, and was told later they'll email when they're in stock.. Haven't heard from them since. Talked to online support about a refund, have been ignored multiple times. Horrible company, will not do business with them again. I warn others to not do business either.

snipn
5/7/12

hi,

im not totally agree with other review. Let me explain you how to do in this site.
To present myself, i buy them game money since long time and delivery isn't perfect at all time but if it's 5min or 3 days wait, i always had my gold/kamas wathever you want..

So, first, SPEAK ENGLISH and go to the live help. Speak with the people speaking to you and ask them to check disponibility and to collect the money from the suppliers. Do not proceed to payment until you see the money from the guy who will trade. Then proceed, I use paypal everytime and no matter of any kind. even sometime when they didn't have the money the kept giving me like 1m or 2m every hours until my order was completed. I know some of my friends got problems but it was because they didn't listened to me or were unable to speak english with them. The first time they called me and it was quiet hard to understand coz chinese speaking english... but then they dont call you anymore and everything is good.

So,

jerdannr
3/25/12

Bought mesos for maplestory from them.
First time, I bought 1 billion for like 12 bucks, they told me they only had 800m in stock so I said whatever and took it.
2nd time, I complained like a champ and it took me like 2 hours to get my 1b.
3rd time, I bought the same 1b mesos - 7 days later I was still chatting with them every like 4 hours asking if the money was ready, when the lady / chat thing said "would you take NX instead" so I figured why not, better than getting nothing at all.
She said I would get 14.7k nx for the 14 dollars I spent, which was fine by me.
I threw my item in the trade thing for 14.7k, and she told me "fix it, i made a mistake" so after being confused for a couple minutes she sends me a picture of an item in the trade shop for 147k, thats 147 dollars worth of nx. Of course I hopped on "fixing" my item price and they actually bought it.

Got 147 dollars worth of game currency for the 14 dollars I spent, and now their site is offline.

Found that rather funny.

scamm5
9/17/11

totally scammers. spent 16 dollars. they sent me email asking for my phone number. then sent email asking if i new who this email was and asked if i new a min. i opened a dispute with paypal.then i was told they are out of gold. 4 days i dealt with these asses, they sent an email asking for my drivers license information. of of course i refused

nathanr1
7/26/11

Pathetic. refusing to complete my transaction, because my " email is suspicious "
AND they are refusing to refund my money, saying that " we cannot refund while we have stock " WHAT THE HELL? go die in a hole you chinese retards.

ollieb
7/19/11

A complete scam! Only spend a couple of quid, but I still fell obliged to complain. I first gave them my phone number and other details. Then I received an e-mail that confirmed my purchase... I haven't received any other word from them since. I'm totally surprised that Paypal lets this website continue to scam people. Luckily I only lost a few pounds, but people could lose hundreds...AVOID!

raxd
3/17/11

SCAMMERS!!! They took my money and never delivered my order to me!! scammer, thieves, liars, don't use this site, DONT EVER USE THIS SITE!!

barryc2
12/17/10

This place is a total scam. From what I've been able to deduce, they are in the phillipines, and they have an "operator" that's name changes sometimes even while you are in chat with them. They ask for your purchase get your information, and then ..,. seriously.. watch and it will happen if you use them.... "Our supplier is ignoring me" "The game economy is bad" "We have Zeny now" then "We don't have enough" and lastly we will email you when we have it so sorry.

Now here is the funny part.. They will tell you this when you log on to their chat ANONYMOUSLY and simply say.. where's my gold, zeny, rupees or whatever game currency you order. These people are scam artists using paypal, and paypal seems to be willing to let them continue with this.