US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naizw

with many years' experience, I dare to say this a trustable site. (in 3 reviews)

yewz

OKAYGOODS is very old in dofus game, i bought here many times since 2012 ,very good site (in 2 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

omarj12
8/17/15

bought some cabal alz here , they sent alz by auction ,that is much safe to me ,great

christopherp38
8/12/15

i saw its good vouch on powerbot, sold 1b eoc gp to them , very fast payment ,

thomasw63
8/1/15

I bought an extremely small amount of Habbo Gold Bars off them to test them out and see if they were legitimate or not. As I thought, they never delivered. I contacted customer support multiple times and they made feeble excuses such as "supplier is asleep" and "we need to collect gold". I once asked for a refund and was told "manager is not on. All these responses were from the live chat. Live chat also talk using terrible slang like "u" and "yh".

I tried a different tactic. I asked customer support that if I bought Habbo coins now would I receive them instantly, they said yes. I then went on to say "that's good, because I've already ordered" then they started saying "we need to collect gold" again. Therefore, they tell people they have goods for sale and they will receive them very fast however they don't have any stock.

The ONLY reason I've given them two stars is because I actually managed to get a refund eventually. I would go out and say they are a SCAM company however they might just be the most poorly ran company ever and they may, MAY very occasionally actually deliver to somebody.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother, user alternatives that actually deliver.

russellw22
7/24/15

set order for 1250 K Astral Diamond ,got it fast , Janny's service is very professional

marleyk3
7/16/15

i got this site from google search , tried to set order, got my alz fast .excellent

markush9
7/15/15

amazing cheap price for RS07 , lowest in market , got golds in 10mins, good deal for my summer holiday

darryld7
7/8/15

sold Janny 300m dofus rushu server kamas, her price is good , got my money fast

nataliea7
7/6/15

i sold some OSRS gp to Candy , got her payment in 10mins, trustable gold buyer

benh61
6/29/15

price raise a lot , but still trust Janny service here

spencerw13
6/24/15

Candy is good service mate, she bought my kamas ,and paid by skrill fast

johnnyd20
6/14/15

bought 20 OSRS GP here ,and Daisy arranged fast for the delivery , and i listed my items to sell on this site, very good design for player

najin
6/12/15

Made a small purchase from them after seeing the many stellar, 5 star reviews. Obviously my common sense should have picked up on the broken English and grammar issues in just about every one of them.

This site is a scam and rip off. I highly suggest that you DO NOT buy from them. Just as everybody else says, they claim to send you whatever it is that you bought with "Fast Delivery".....oh! and if that doesnt play through, dont worry...you can always contact their "24/7 Service" center for the most frustrating and time consuming char of your life. Not only do they take 20 minutes to even respond to you -- its the same everytime. "Let me chk u ,pls wait." Thats not even a complete sentence people!

Then when they finally come back...."Our supplier isnt available now. We will email you when they are". And this goes on and on and on and on...until you just give up, pretty much.

Ask for a refund....PFFT. Right. They will be more than happy to TELL you that they'll refund you, then moments later...when it takes them 10 minutes between each incomplete response...they magically type up a full paragraph that says that the manager isnt available and to try again with a return later.

Yeah. Okay. No worries....lets just file a dispute with Paypal. NOPE. Its virtual currency...something tangible isnt covered by their insurance and therefore, Paypal's hands a tied...and Paypal continues to do business with okaygoods.

What a shame, right? Right. So in short...dont do it. Youll just be upset. Take that $5, $10 or $100 and buy a point card....and just buy the currency in the game (if its possible). Lesson learned.

jw94
6/10/15

Anyone happen to notice all the positive reviews were written in the same broken English? I read all the negative reviews only after making a small purchase. Low and behold, I didn't receive my in game currency, pretty much what the other buyers complained about. The online chat rep had nothing to offer up but excuses. It was only $5 worth... if they cant complete an order that small then I hate to think what torment someone would have to go through if they bought a large order.. refunds are not going to happen, period. Paypal will not reimburse you so don't even bother filing a complaint when you get burned. I'm not going to raise hell over $5, just going to chalk it all up to a bad impulse buy, and go find a trustable company to do business.

andrewb110
6/9/15

i bought some diamond for neverwinter , their service is professional and fast ,good vouch to okaygoods.

gabrielm52
6/7/15

in echo of soul still no many gold seller, i see this site spamming in game, ordered for some golds and they delivered it fast , very cool

tylerb32
6/5/15

i bought times here for archeage golds , very good service, and now i sold some golds to them ,got payment fast ,trustable gold site

nicolasc23
6/3/15

Pretty quick to get runescape 2007 gold I bought on OKAYGOODS, I used times for rs07 gold. It's a good site for rs gold buying.

jammiek
6/2/15

it has good vouch on sythe forum , i sold some RS7 GP here ,they paid by WU fast , good luck to them .

samuels43
6/1/15

i bought 1000Golds for my archege acc , they sent golds by auction ,i got it ,and that way is much safe to player, very nice

stanishas
5/31/15

ordered firecape PWL for my rs acc ,they did very good and fast ,everything is ok

masoodk1
5/28/15

i bought some rsgp weeks ago from okaygoods, today i got some gp from gamble ,and sold to service mate Daisy , 120usd got from skrill , very good service

vincentb45
5/25/15

I bought hundred times in 3years for my RS3 golds ,i like his gp price, skill powerleveling, it is very professional , they have good vouch on powerbot . trustable site.

alexf41
5/24/15

i play dofus game over 7years, i know this okaygoods over 5years, traded many times here ,and make friends with many serivce mates there, their service is good and professional ,5stars for them.

patrickb74
5/22/15

my friend introduce me this site, bought some kamas here ,and met in game for trade, legit site

christianh41
5/18/15

my friend introduce this site to me , i ordered 15KK FFXIV gil ,and Aimme arranged the delivery in 10mins . rate 5stars to her

kevinv16
5/16/15

talked with Daisy on live chat, traded some OSRS GP, got money by webmoney , great service

nicholasg13
5/13/15

i bought times archeage golds here, traded by Auction , golds are much safe here

joel544
5/13/15

as i know ,okaygoods company is well-known in RS , i bought times there ,now i have gp to sell , good service

mikoj
5/12/15

Candy helped us to get my runescape golds , very kind girl

naizw
7/18/14

with many years' experience, I dare to say this a trustable site. I bought all my gold from them and they never cheat me.

matthewc48
7/2/14

bought many times coins of FIFA14 ,it deliver fast ,very good site

yewz
6/30/14

sylvieb2
6/28/14

i sold many RS gp to okaygoods, and got payments by paypal. it is trustable site .

ryanc37
6/27/14

these month i bought 8times on okaygoods for RS gp, got all in time , i think this site is ok , dont worry

sandrol11
6/24/14

i bought dofus kamas on this site over 2years, all orders are done, it is ok at least for dofus game

dallasd5
6/23/14

some dekaron /2moons maybe know this site much, it is well-known to supply dils and +7,8,9 items, very famious .it is good site i think

andrewl42
6/23/14

Archeage NA alpha server is new ,i bought many times from this site, and got golds in 10mins , all service girls are nice XD

gobling
6/19/14

that site is over 7years old, i bought there over 10times, all done well , sometime the buyer who paid without authorized the service would refuse to send golds ,and refund later ,i think that is reasonable .

ryanw25
6/19/14

thanks for this site help . i exchanged my 100M RS3 golds for dofus kamas ,great service

mitchellg20
6/19/14

dekaron game which was 2moons years ago , i bought many dils from okaygoods , they had tons of dils and +7,+8,+9items ,i tried time and got ,amazing great site .

steveng33
6/19/14

this site sell RS golds for years, and i bought there for long time, sometimes got delay but sent my orders at last , it is trustable after all

coryp6
6/18/14

i bought some FIFA14 coins these days, and got the coins in hour time , good experience ,it is ok i think

johno42
2/19/14

I did get my gold after 2 days. Was a lot of jumping through hoops and lack of contact though. $#*! sakes tabarnack.

johnc198
12/31/13

I bought gold from this site, and hours later (contrary to their very expeditious delivery promise) I still have not received anything. I highly do not recommend buying from this company. Absolutely not worth it.

samirn
9/17/13

You 09-17 19:53:31
there are many website I can buy from

You 09-17 19:53:48
If you want, you can give me gold now and I will close dispute

You 09-17 19:53:57
if you dont want

You 09-17 19:54:03
I will buy from another website

You 09-17 19:54:06
and I will wait for refund

You 09-17 19:54:36

candy 09-17 19:55:06

]

jasperb
7/9/13

this is definitely a scam. do not use paypal. paypal will not help you because it is a virtual item. i bought gold from them. they took my money and never delivered the item. they refuse to send it and refuse to refund.

jackib
7/9/13

first of all: DO NOT BUY FROM OKAYGOODS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did I not get what i paid for, But as another user has stated, paypal will just continue to let them scam people.

I disputed it on Paypal and a month later, i escalated it to a claim. in which Paypal sided with them due to intangible goods - WHICH IS BULLCRAP.

I recently phoned paypal and they stated that their "insurance policy" does not cover things that aren't in the real world.

So no chance on me getting my money back now... thank god it was only $5.12.

If you ignore the reviews and choose to purchase through this site - you will not only lose your money but also any respect you have for paypal.

ericw31
7/2/13

Bought from them once with no problem.
Second time they didn't deliver. Contacted them via their websites "live chat" and was told to give them a week. Still didn't deliver. They ignored my emails and when I called them they left me on the line for 10 mins then hung up.

charliem34
5/9/13

scam scam scam fking chinese

samc33
5/9/13

scam just lost 49 dollar, never delivered, and refuse to give money back.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OkayGoods staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: So if I get scammed is it okay if i bomb their servers and take them down?
6/11/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the OkayGoods staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

OkayGoods?