US Government's NSF

2 Reviews for Numerologist.com

▼ Sort by: recent

New Reviewer
5/10/11

I have a secret. I love numerology. Except it doesn't always like me. It's always hard for me to find the right kind of review mainly because my birth date is an 11. Not a 1 or a 6 (which you can find loads of information about) but a 11 who sometimes gets ignored and told to read the 1's and 2's for more information and if I'm lucky and there is an 11 I will get half the info that those single digits get.

Having said that I actually like this website. I received a detailed analysis of my name and date of birth and what it means and what kind of person I am.

They do offer a full analysis but the ones they provide to me in the emails are already detailed enough to satisfy my needs. The paid stuff goes more into telling your personal future with numerology and there's even a book that can tell you how to be more successful by changing your phone number (huh?).

My advice sign up for the free stuff if you like numerology but unless you're a die hard fan don't bother buying the products. It's a bit hard core (unless you really want 70+ pages describing your personality and future - 5 pages here and there is more than enough for most).

New Reviewer
10/9/10

This is a very informative site that will help you more about astrology.

About Numerologist