US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

elouisem

I contacted their customer service team and I gave them all of my orders that had a damaged piece in it. (in 41 reviews)

rm35

I would order from here again, but only if I saw something I could not live without. (in 113 reviews)

janeth30

Now you only get store credit if you want shipping waived... (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

charlesr32
1/22/15

U STOLED MY DEBT CARD NUMBER ! I have never been on this site b4 , my bank statement show a fraud from ur company , wow thanks a lot ! I WANT MY $$ BACK LOW LIFE S.O.Bs....Do nt order anything from this company !

kirstym5
1/19/15

Really unhappy! Absolutly love all the clothes, so decided to treat myself.. I live in the uk and didn't want to spend a crazy amount, but I saw it said free shopping for purchases over 150 pounds, so I thought that was a good deal, so I increased my purchases in order for that as it would 'in theory' work out better. 10 days later, 3 days later then it was meant to come, it arrives and I'm charged 70 pounds for duty. Not only is that a ridiculous amount for a few items of clothing, I ended up having to pay more because I bought more to get the free shopping! An absolutle scam and cheek, not written anywhere! Completely putting me off shopping there now as you can't be told free shipping and get charged half of what you bought for shipping. Very angry. Something needs I be done about this, as nasty gal has lost an 'initially' big fab of the brand! (And I'm not someone who usually write reviews or complains, but I am fuming!)

janist1
1/16/15

This site is a complete waste of time. After placing an order, I was delighted to see that processing would only take 1-2 days, and then my items would be on their way! Ah, but alas it is 7 days later and this order has yet to ship. Contacted a Nasty Gal representative and she said that my order would be shipped out later that day. To my surprise (not really), the order had not shipped out and I contacted Nasty Gal yet again. This time the rep told me that due to a switch in systems they have no contact with the warehouse and have no idea when my order will ship! The rep continued to tell me that there was a "clear notice of a delay" in the checkout. While still talking to the rep I added something to my cart and took it all the way to place my order, and there was no notice to be found. I promptly asked where I could find the notice, in which she told my, very conveniently, that it had been taken down. So now there is not foreseeable resolution to my situation, I just have to sit here and wait. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NASTY GAL!

sfs7
1/16/15

IF I COULD GIVE THEM LESS THAN ONE STAR I WOULD. THEY ARE HORRRIBLEEEEEEE. PAID FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING--NOW A WEEK LATER AND NO CLOTHES. YET THEY INSIST THEY CANNOT GIVE ME A REFUND BECAUSE SHIPMENT IS PENDING?!?!! ABSOLUTELY 100% THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

km63
1/10/15

I wouldn't shop here for Christmas gifts as they do not have extended return times for holidays. Clothes are cheap, prices are cheap, so you get what you pay for.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't shop here for Christmas gifts as they do not have extended return times for holidays.

christelj
1/7/15

Buyer BEWARE!!!!
I Ordered 2 coats after 2 months I received 1 of them the other one I have not received. I have contacted this company thru Paypal and have got no where. Today on a 40.00 coat they want to offer me 14.00 I am discussed that we are here today. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ever

Tip for consumers: BEST TIP EVER DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

marieanna
1/7/15

I bought about 10 items from them and one dress was damaged. They did not want to replace it because they said that it is "final sale." The customer contact care associate kept saying the exact same thing over and over like he/she cannot explain anything else. Customer looses, nasty gal takes all profit. Never buying from them again.

erikp12
12/31/14

Super fun and friendly chat agent!
Went on Nasty Gal site and saw they had live chat! Thought I would check it out and had so much fun chatting with the agent! She gave me great fashion advice and just an overall fun experience. I will definitely buy from them in the future!

Tip for consumers: Chat agent Heidi is the bomb!

chanelleg
12/29/14

NastyGal should not have all the negative reviews that they do.

5star Shipping: I ordered on Friday (paid for 1 business day shipping) received it Monday afternoon. Also, I live in Ohio so I am in the U.S. if international shipping was a problem, I can't help you there.

5star quality: I bought four crop tops and they all fit true to the medium size and are great quality. I also ordered an iPhone 5 case and Mac lipstick, which are both nice; I mean as good as a phone case and makeup product will be.

5star Value: Each crop was around 30 or 40 dollars & I'm happy to say I believe I got my moneys worth. Reasonable pricing for the each item.

This is my first time ordering from NastyGal and I'm now a loyal customer. I really don't understand the problem others are having, for my experience was very pleasant. They get my thumbs up and I totally recommend them.

Tip for consumers: For the busty ladies: the bralettes, crops, and bustiers will play as a push up bra due to the snug fit, so if you don't want your boobs to your chin I wouldn't suggest their crops. BUT they are fun and totally cute.

ashleys72
12/29/14

I've bought a pair of cut off shorts, Mink Pink brand. They are fabulous. I also bought 3 dresses all great quality!! These negative reviews shock me, I've had nothing but amazing experiences with Nasty Gal!

anneb29
12/28/14

I ordered the double breasted white jacket for my daughter.
when it came it was in an envelope. I thought this can't be the jacket.
it was! it was a cheap thin "jacket" made of fleece.
very poorly made with everything off centre and doesn't hang evenly.
I will NEVER order from nasty dresses again.

emmac40
12/24/14

Around October i purchased some garments from Nasty Gal. When they arrived I noticed how poorly made the garments were and the straps on the dress were falling apart. I immediately returned the garments and informed Nasty Gal that I had done so for them to expect a return. Two weeks later, 18th of November, I contacted Nasty Gal again to confirm they had recieved my returns package and I was informed they had recieved the returned good and would process my refund immediately.

After numerous back and forth emails, each time being contacted by a different person and not having the issue handled by a single person, it shows how useless their customer service is.

It is December the 24th now and I still have not recieved my refund. How can it possibly take over a month to action a refund.

I decided I might contact someone from their live chat option on their website. That was a bloodly nightmare. Either the person "Madison" i was talking to was plain rude or not a person at all but a robot with automated responses.

All I want is my bloody refund and have this nightmare be over with.

Don't bother shoping on this site. The quality of the garments is $#*! but even worse, their customer service is dreadful.

lisaf57
12/23/14

Nasty Gal has poor customer service - Do not offer exchanges and will not honor sales price on returns. So it better fit, or you are out of luck. What quality business do not honor their prices within 30 days? Think twice before you purchase an item!

petera58
12/21/14

I just purchased a number of items for my daughter( she had hinted at for Xmas). I did expect to pay an upcharge as I am in Canada. However, not including the exchange, there was a 40 percent C.O.D. Fee tacked on by Landmark Global. So a $250 gift gets another $95 added. That is a SCAM. I recommend you avoid this trap.

jf48
12/16/14

Okay, so I just got home from holiday, and decided to treat myself to a mini shopping spree on Nasty Gal. I've purchased before and not had any problems with my packages coming to the door with little to no extra fees. BUT NOW (I forgot to mention, I'm in Canada) I've just got a shipping confirmation, and an email from Landmark Global via Nasty Gal saying:
"
Please remit your duties and taxes for your Nasty Gal order

You can pay the applicable duties, taxes, and COD fees that your government collects for shipments from the US here using the payment portal of our logistics partner Landmark Global.

Once you have completed the online payment for these fees, your order will be on the way to your doorstep. By completing this payment online you will get your package faster, and there is no need for you to be present at the time of delivery. Additionally, the COD fee will be much lower!"

It's still nearly $50 on an order for $150.00!! EXTRA!?!? Has anyone done this through Landmark in advance - did you save any money?
Would love some help! REally disappointed in this new scam their doing. The must have changed couriers.

RIP OFF.

suzieq3
12/15/14

What a bunch of whining, entitled cheapskate IDIOTS you all are! You want INSTANT international delivery for FREE on everything, you blame the company for the customs charges you pay to your government as if the store has ANYTHING to do with it, and you expect HIGH QUALITY clothing for dirt cheap from a store that specializes in mass produced junk made in sweatshops. All a bunch of freaking IDIOTS!! If you want quality, don't support this kind of a bullsh** store. Don't buy disposable clothing...be willing to pay a FAIR price for better quality from better stores!

harrieta3
12/10/14

I found out about NastyGal from a girl I followed on Instagram. Occasionally she would post a picture of herself in the clothing from there. I found the website and immediately fell in love. The styles are absolutely astounding(online). Finally, I got my own debit card and was able to purchase something from there. Instead of being conservative and trying something cheap, I ordered what was supposed to be a very nice plaid, see-through, floor-length "t-shirt". I was excited when it came in and tried it on without examining properly. However, when I did look down, I noticed that it was ripped halfway down horribly. I am excellent at sewing, but that is beyond the point. I shouldn't have to stitch new clothes back together. It's ridiculous. I figured it was a fluke, so the other day I ordered a cheap skirt from the sales menu. It came in, and once again I was extremely disgusted and disappointed. It was also ripped around the elastic. Not only that, but it was made of an awful material that felt almost like a diaper. I've learned my lesson and will never shop there again.

serenaf2
12/9/14

The service of this company is absolutely rubbish. I paid for my order 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered, when they announce on their site that it will arrive to UK in 4-7 working days. And I asked costumer care the only thing that they do is to refer you to the tracking history, they are useless. Does anyone know if I have any right for not having received my order yet? Thanks

cassandrak3
12/9/14

Worst quality of clothes ever. I cannot believe they charge such prices for such clearly forsaken items. 1$00usd for a single piece of chiffon printed dress (no inner lining, inner collar was left unsewn, ill-fitting etc) is just absurd. First time I felt cheated of my online purchase. First and last time I am shopping with Nastygal. Really disappointing. I sent it back with the reason that the quality did not meet my expectations but have yet to hear from them about it after 2 weeks. Checked with customer relations but all I got was that till they have processed it, customer relations cannot attend to my order. WHAT? So what is your customer relations unit for? To inform your customers that they cannot do anything about it? Thanks, but no thanks. Please focus more on the quality of your items rather than your branding and image Nastygal.

Tip for consumers: don't shop here.

janeth30
12/8/14

I started shopping at Nasty Gal in 2011/2012 and used to shop there religiously. However, I've noticed their service has gotten progressively worse. They used to do free shipping for orders $50 or more, now it's $75 (such a strange number, and always hard to add up to get that!). Their return/exchange service also changed -- used to be no questions asked and get refund on your card you used. Now you only get store credit if you want shipping waived... How irritating. Even worse, I got a defective dress (stitching was uneven) in the mail today so I contacted them for an exchange. I think they make it a hassle now so customers wouldn't bother returning items. In this case, they told me they'll let me return it with shipping waived; HOWEVER, because I got the dress on sale, they're telling me to purchase it at FULL price and I'll get "refunded" with store credit. Yeah, right. It's a total ploy to get customers to spend more money. In the past, if I wanted an exchange on an item that was on sale, they'd honor it in a heartbeat. I totally DO NOT trust them. Another example in the past, in 2012: I got shoes that were damaged from the rain en route to my house and they happily allowed me to return it -- full refund, and shipping waived.
And get this -- with the recent dress defect, they're asking me to take a picture and email it to them to "make sure the other dresses in the same style are not defected." Um... isn't that what quality control employees are for? Shouldn't you send someone at the warehouse to check the dresses, not a customer? It's like if you're shopping at a store in the mall and noticed a dress you bought is defected and then the sales associate tells you to go to the rack where you got the dress and check if the other dresses are okay. (and just the record, I did describe what was wrong with the dress through text to the Nasty Gal agent) It just doesn't make sense for me to do all this extra work for a simple refund (and now, writing this review).

What happened to your service, Nasty Gal? I'm not surprised I no longer really shop there anymore, when I used to buy something literally every other week. Super disappointed.

I mainly only look out for sales now, because items are definitely overpriced. You can google the item you're looking at and see it cheaper elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: careful. don't buy something that may be questionable in fit - you don't want to deal with returns.

armandm26
12/5/14

Do not order from this site. They do not deliver what it states clearly on the website.
I order some items and requested to be deliver overnight it was a birthday present.
I call costumer service and I was assure that I will get the items next day and surprise.
Nothing happen they told me if was not shipped. They ruin the fact that not only paid for overnight shipping but placed the order before 1pm as clearly stated on their website to be shipped the same day. They lied to me saying it will be arriving the next day.
Stay away from this store. There are other stores that have much better costumer service. Thank you nastygal for ruiniing the surprise to my friend.

barborag
12/2/14

Really very BAD and unpleasant experience. Horrible customer service, I was shocked that nowadays you still can find places who don't value their customers at all. Such a shame as I was so happy and excited when found this website for the first time as they claim to stock some of my favourite brands. Would never recommend to buy anything from them. Check the brand and search of other retailers as most likely you will be dissappointed.

louism34
11/28/14

Well I paid for a blazer which is worth AUD75. The shipping is ok I received the item in time. But, the quality is really poor it looks like something worth $20 nothing more. I returned it and I was patiently waiting for my credit. They confirmed that they have received the returned item already an I was told I should wait for 3-5 business days for the credit. The got those response over and over as I was explaining to each and everyone who gets my email that I have returned it provided the tracking number (several times) and was told several times to wait for the credit 3-5 business days. I was a bit irritated cos the customer agents were not reading the thread that I need to be like a parrot just to get my money! So they said they did returned the money and I called paypal and they can't find anything from this Nasty Store. So they file a claim for me! The next day the Nasty store offered the credit through my dispute on Paypal. Will never buy from this nasty store again!

Tip for consumers: Buy if you are sure to keep the item because they are really NASTY about refund and returns! Overpriced for a cheap quality! Never looked like the photos on their website!

hatties9
11/18/14

This website is highly dubious. I made an order and they emailed me a day later saying that they needed a photo of my credit card and a picture of my ID!I have never been asked for anything like this before when shopping online and it has never been a requirement. They then cancelled my order as I didn't reply within a day. A complete scam.

danielleh13
11/17/14

I ordered a dress for an event and unbeknownst to me, the order was canceled because the dress I ordered was actually not in stock. I emailed costumer service and they apologized in what seemed to be an automated message and thus insincere. I went to the site to add my name to the email list so that I could be informed if it was to be back in stock and there were 2 dresses in my size "available"! Who knows if they actually exist but I found it irksome that my order was canceled when the site says they have my dress in stock. Overall, you may order something that is canceled without any sort of apology on their behalf unless you email them. I would not recommend this site because they clearly lack in costumer service.

rachels42
11/14/14

It was totally different from what I saw through the web page. They put that the width of a bag is 10" but when I measured it, it was 7"

Tip for consumers: Dresses are good, but do not buy the bags

taylory2
11/14/14

I returned a few items that did not fit me. By the way, they run SUPER small and inconsistent. The website says they will refund you within 7 days of receiving your items...it has been close to 20. I tracked my package and they have confirmed that they even received it, but still i have no credit on my card.... I am over this and I want my money back !!

jqe
11/14/14

They have nice merchandise but horrible service I paid extra for express delivery and it did not come express at all it was impossible to reach someone by email or phone to see what was going on. I would not recommend ordering from them!

susieq1
11/12/14

DO NOT BUY!!!! RIP OFF DELIVERY CHARGES!!!!! WEBSITE MISLEADING!!!!
I will not be buying from thiswebsite again and will endevour to make sure that other people from the UK are aware of business pitfalls!!!
My experienec: I was surprised to have to pay £50 to receive my order given that their website states that orders over $150 have free shipping. This offer of free shipping encourages the customer to buy more products than they otherwise might in order to take advantage of this offer. Their website states - charges MAY (yes that is a mght) be incurred by over seas customers. I felt that the way that their website displays this offer is misleading. I suspect that they have many customers from the UK who have fallen foul of these charges. I suggest they make this clearer in future.

Tip for consumers: Please do not buy from this website!!!!

erind19
11/6/14

Bought a dress on line for my daughter. It didn't fit so I returned it the next day. I was told it would take 7-10 days from the time they recieved it to get my refund. Three weeks later and several phone calls later I still have yet to receive my refund. Their customer service is awful at best. I even have the UPS tracking number telling me when the dress got there and their "customer service" rep basically told me "tough luck". Don't shop here.

domp2
11/4/14

Customs and duty fees are disgusting. I ordered a trench coat and a dress which came up to roughly $170. That was already super expensive. I had to pay $70 more for customs and duty charges. It's not worth it if you are outside of the US. The jacket is beautiful, but the dress was such poor quality, and the size was horrendous. Shipping was quick, took 4 days.This website is super over priced, only bought the jacket because it was impossible to find one like it in stores. Only bought the dress to receive free shipping (Free shipping over $150 USD).

roisino
11/2/14

Tip for consumers: I live in Ireland and had to wait over 6 weeks for my order to deliver, I ordered from the US plenty of times and the max I have had to wait is 3 weeks. When my order eventually arrived I was charged over 100 euro in custom fees, an absolute disgrace of a service!!! I cant underrate this site enough and my friend had the exact same experience with the customs charge. Nasty gal should sort this problem out pronto!!!

jelenat
10/31/14

I placed an order from Canada and received an order confirmation. I was excited to get my order to wear to a party that was three weeks away. I chose express shipping to guarantee my order arrives on time. I never received a shipping confirmation, only an order confirmation. My money was refunded, no reason was given. I emailed them several times and received no response. I called them but could not wait it out on hold. I googled around and assumed that they yet again sold something they do not have in stock, and they did not inform the customer of this. I was extremely disappointed because this seemed like a legitimate business - and this behaviour is a scam.

feliciag2
10/28/14

Customer service is down the hole and they have a bad habit of cancelling parts of your order and dispatching it without a word to you. This is the second time something like this has happened and they do absolutely nothing to try remedy the situation nor give you a choice in the matter.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

Tip for consumers: Use this sure if you want unreliable service and questionable products.

majellac
10/28/14

My experience with Nasty Gal was HORRIBLE.
First things first, I'm in Australia. Conversion rates and shipping fees were already steep. That being said, I loved this pair of shorts, so I made an order.
First mistake of Nasty Gal - I didnt get a tracking email. I waited for weeks for my order and to no avail, so I eventually contacted the live chat and after speaking to a customer service person (who, to be fair, was actually quite lovely) found out that my package had been delivered to the WRONG STATE! So i thought, okay, maybe you can resend the item to me... nope! out of stock in my size (as it was a sale item)... I eventually (three weeks later) got them to give me a refund.
Time passed, and my friend wanted to do an order so she asked me if there was anything I wanted and we could share shipping rates. I checked my shorts and I thought it was my lucky day! They had come back into stock in my size! I asked her to add them to her order and thought that FINALLY I would have these shorts I had been coveting for the last 2 months.
When they arrived I could not be more excited. But boy, was I disappointed.
The colour and quality was nothing like the photos on the website. They were at least two sizes too small. But the worst thing was a GIANT hole in the crotch when the stitching had come undone. I don't even know why NastyGal even sent the item it was obviously not in new condition.
So my friend had to request a returns form, and to organise for a courier to pick them up to return. Luckily I did not have to pay any return shipping fees.
I am currently STILL waiting for a refund on this item though, despite it being at least a month since I sent it back.
This is appalling and I will NEVER EVER shop with nasty gal again.

Tip for consumers: If youre thinking about it, dont! Most of their things can be found on other websites and it is really just not worth the hassle!!

jamieb44
10/23/14

They have changed their carrier and they now charge extreme custom fees outside the US. My package was shipped to the UK (where I live) only for it to go Germany and come back so they could charge more fees. When I contacted Nasty Gal, they were extremely unhelpful and said that it was clearly listed in the terms and conditions that 'fees may vary by country'. Was a good customer, now will never buy from again!

Tip for consumers: Do not order if you live outside the US. 30% of total cost was charged in customs for my UK order.

hl25
10/13/14

Disgusting prices I got custom charged 22 quid for a stupid necklace which costed me 36 pounds in total and before you all think oh ull get custom charged my item is tiny and doesn't even weigh much so I don't get how the hell they calculated that with the stupid fee. If you live outside of the US don't bother ordering from nastygal I'll stick with asos I wish I read the reviews before ordering

Tip for consumers: Dont order unless u wanna be ripped off

summerm1
10/9/14

Worst online shopping experience ever!!! The dress I ordered was not only expensive, but the quality was crap! Nothing like what was pictured on their website. I don't think they deserve any stars!!

Tip for consumers: Find a different website!

ellenl14
10/5/14

Only after you order earrings you receive and want to return do you find out that you can't return earrings. It says on the order slip that you can't return hair accessories, intimates or body suits. It says nothing about earrings. When you contact them for a return slip, they tell you that it says in a different place on their website that earrings can't be returned. They advertise that returns are easy. Not my experience.

Tip for consumers: Don't order earrings if you aren't sure you will like them.

elouisem
10/2/14

I've been a NastyGal customer for a while now and I've loved their products. I normally buy from them every couple of weeks and check their website constantly to see what's trending or what's new.

Most of the orders I have received from them within the past 2-4 months, the garments have had holes in them. I'm a sewer, so most of the time I will fix whatever is wrong with the garment and go on my way. I ordered a bathing suit from there, opened it up out of the plastic, and there was huge hole in the bathing suit bottoms, the seam was basically falling apart, so I had to repair it myself.

The problem with this is that NastyGal is not Forever21, their clothes should not be this bad of quality. I'm at least spending $80-120 per item of clothing, and whenever I receive it, it's damaged. I invest a lot in the pieces I order off of NastyGal and spend a lot of money monthly with them, and it honestly sucks to get clothing over and over again that has a hole in it.

I contacted their customer service team and I gave them all of my orders that had a damaged piece in it. Because of it being past the 30 days, they could not do anything for me except give me a $12 store credit. I totally understand being past the 30 days they can't do much, but seriously.

My advice is, be cautious on what you buy from Nasty Gal. The quality is extremely poor and I'm not sure if I will buy from them again.

marthav1
9/30/14

terrible. i ordered some clothes, paid shipping, and when the package arrived, i was required to pay an additional 45 dollars for shipping costs. after i contacted nasty gal, they said that they made this clear in the check out.
what it said was 'fees vary by country'. that is not clear. all that said to me was the shipping fees vary by country, but considering the price was generated by my location, i obviously did not think that this meant an extra fee AFTER the fact. AND, the 'fees may vary' message was written in size 8 font, in white letters, on a pale brown-beige back round.

tricky, sneaky business. i would have never ordered the clothes knowing i'd have to pay such a huge extra cost. and i will never shop their again.
its all made in china anyway

Tip for consumers: dont buy. there are better sites for discount shopping that are selling the same low quality items

joselynj
9/16/14

used to shop from nasty gal for many years but im never shopping from them again.they changed their carrier and now if u live outside the U.S. you have to pay extra charges.Mine came up to 25euros.i refused to pay and the package was sent back to them but so far i havent gotten any refund.it's been 4 months.they also told me that this extra charges was due to the fact thet they paid the customs office on my behalf.i asked to see a receipt but they never showed me one.terrible service and very dissapointed.

celestel2
9/15/14

I don't know what other people are saying. I've never experienced any problem with shipping, although that's probably because I live in the US. But anyway, the quality isn't the best in the world (depending on the brand), and the products can be a little overpriced however, they have cute clothes that you sometimes can't find at other stores. I always get my order on time. The only thing that bothers me is there isn't free returns, they don't reimburse you for the shipping prices. I did get the rest of the money back though, and in the time frame that was posted on their website.

nefelix
9/2/14

I have ordered 2 dresses and one top.
The first dress was corrupted and the other did not make it although I paid for both..

Moreover the delivery person charged me 20 euros.. shipping costs...

I have opened a dispute and still trying to reach to some agreement..

Nice clothes but really poor site and a very baaad service

Tip for consumers: watch out the order submission, lots of bugs there!!

annar33
8/30/14

I love Nasty Gal. I am so addicted to their products. I always buy Jeffrey Campbell shoes from here. I have purchased summer clothes as well and now I know how the sizing goes. Im a size small and the small fits well. Sometimes it depends on the manufacturer, clothes that are size small might fit a bit loose but can be fixed with alterations. I have purchased their shoe brand Shoe Cult. I love wearing the flatforms. The platform clogs are very cute though a bit unstable when walking. I prefer saw tooth threaded soles like UNIF and YRU bec its very comfortable to walk in all day in the office. They have great deals and sales. My outfits are so trendy that my friends and co workers always ask where I shop. I love the free shipping when you buy $75 or more. Shipping time is great. I receive my order within 1 week from the time it has been shipped. Great customer service. I always receive my response through facebook within 1hr or within 24hrs. Keep up the great work!

Tip for consumers: The staff on facebook are really nice and helpful. They reply within 24hrs with my questions and so far I havent returned/exchanged any of my orders. I am very pleased with my orders and their services.

jesse536
8/18/14

Asked for £25 at the door by the poor UPS woman who had had to do the same to 4 other Nasty Gal customers that day. Although the 'FAQ' section says you might get hit with import charges, this is NOT made remotely clear at any point during checkout (it says it in tiny writing at some point but not at all noticeable. Apparently they are working on software to sort the issues out but that is probably a load of balls. Can't comment on the clothes yet as I asked UPS to give me a night to think it over! I am going to pay the charge but have complained HARD to Nasty, and asked for clothing vouchers, but of course they said no.....

jennyk14
8/7/14

I LOVE THIS STORE / WEBSITE

Best customer service ever. My package was lost and they offered to deliver me a new one with over night delivery since it was a birthday dress i needed ASAP. The clothes are a bit pricey but I've bought a bunch of orders from this website and I'm obsessed

bellem4
8/6/14

Really disappointed. I order a few cute items with standard delivery and it took so long to post. The shorts I got weren't true to their sizes, I got a small pair of shorts and they were farrrr too big for me. What's more I can't return them because it would cost too much. I was surprised when the postman came to my door and asked me for £25 tax?! Altogether spent too much for items that weren't that amazing.

lindsayn4
8/5/14

So I only have ordered here once, and it was a pair of boots in the shoe cult collection. Luckily I got it for a good discount, cause when I got them in the mail I wasn't happy with the quality. It's not $200+ quality for sure. The boots I've gotten from H&M are the same quality (maybe better), and next to other shoes I've splurged on, they're really not that great.

On a separate occasions, I've found the same things from nastygal on other sites for much cheaper. There was a sheer white striped shirt this spring that was going for over $50 dollars, that I found at H&M for $10, and there's also a white collared dress (sheer on top) that is like $80 that I found for less than $20 on another clothing site.

I'd just be careful. I never checked online reviews on Nastygal but they have quite a few unhappy customers...

claireg11
8/2/14

IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING READ THE SHIPPING INFO FIRST - DDU means "duties and taxes unpaid" , which means for example for the UK a cash on delivery charge will be required when your parcel is delivered and this will be 32% of the purchase price (20% VAT and 12 % import duty).
I placed an order with Nasty GAL without understanding what this meant - so be warned as I learnt a very expensive lesson !!
This is not the fault of Nasty GAL I should have done more research or asked questions of their customer service team before buying.
I found the customer service very good actually kept me well informed and were helpful when I had to deal with the COD charge and return of items went smoothly .

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NastyGal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Can you all please tell me where you live? I see bad reviews and I live in Ohio and I dont want to go through the same thing.
2/10/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NastyGal staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

2 Coupons for NastyGal

No coupon code needed
Shop now at NastyGal to save!
Go to NastyGal