US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sidg10

The customer service "Wiliam", you are awesome man. (in 7 reviews)

shaikhn

(in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dillonw8
10/7/14

I have used exclusively the Geneza line they carry and have been happy with the products for each order. I've ordered from them once before and am satisfied and am looking to order again with them. I'm going to try out their alpha pharma products as i've heard good reviews on them. their orals and oils are accurately dosed and if the package gets seized by customs they will be more than happy to reship if you show the appropriate paperwork! they're g2g

nickk31
9/29/14

Great shop! Quick and discrete shipping. Ordered the oral only stack had it shipped to an APO, got here quick and packaged nicely. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for gear. Have been running the Dbol and Pro for about 7 days, and have seen great gains in strength and some size. Not a bad stack to get myself back in the game. Check them out and make your order.
NickK

shaikhn
9/2/14

This was the first time I had purchased gear online, and admittedly I was a little cautious which site I was ordering from. After reading the many quality review of Napsgear being the best on eroids, I decided to go ahead and order:

4 x GP Stan 10 (Winstrol tabs)
1 x GP Clen (clenbuterol)
2 x GP T3 (Trijodthyronin, Cytomel)
1 x GP Nolva (Nolvadex)
1 x Hygetropin 1 kit (25 vialsx8iu)

The prices are very reasonable, especially for the HGH when compared to other websites. The site is simple to navigate and the payment for goods is a quick and easy process. Communication is great, as they keep you updated with the status of your order throughout, even providing tracking numbers and live online support if you have any questions. Within 11 days of wiring the money, I had received my order. The package was discreet and came tightly sealed.

I am now 2 weeks into my cycle. The HGH is nothing short of amazing, my skin is tighter, I sleep better, I have more energy during workouts, and it is helping shed the fat. The t3 and clen are working well during this cut, with the muscle cramps coming on as expected. First time using Winstrol and it’s working great for weight loss, my physique is harder and more vascular and I am seeing huge strength gains. The stuff is potent!

In short, I am a very satisfied first time customer and all my future purchases will be with Napsgear

scotts94
8/21/14

I did a lot of research of where to buy my gear. A friend who is a power lifter referred me to Naps. I read a lot of reviews and most were positive. So I ordered.

That was two years ago. Since then I have placed three orders and I am getting ready for my fourth. I was happy with all the products I order. Some seemed more effective than others. I have ordered all types of Test, Tren, Mast, and Win. Also some ED meds. I had the most effectiveness with water based Win stacked with Test and Tren. Most of the products where GP or Biomex.

Like everyone, I was worried to order, lose money and get fake gear. None of that happened. In fact I always received everything within a couple of weeks, unless I expressed orders...then I received it in a week. I used their online support a couple of times to clarify questions or to make changes...always good results.

It's nice to have confidence when I order that I will get what I need for a good price

Tip for consumers: The bonus cash payment option gives you a lot more on big orders. It takes a couple of steps....but it's worth it.

kylem50
8/9/14

I will forever order from NAPS!!!!!

On my most recent order my product was seized, I immediately contact NAPS customer service team as described per their website. After providing the proper documentation I was informed that a replacement order would be shipped. As usual this order came in a timely matter and was exactly what I ordered.

Quality is superb! This is always dependent on what brand you chose. I have ordered both Geneza and Dragon, both are good choices. Also the description of the products are accurate both in what is does AND the gear you will receive.

My experiences with NAPS and shipping have always been positive, and by positive I mean fast. Once your order is processed you should expect it closer to the two week time frame.

With its excellent customer services, fast shipping and quality gear NAPS has a truly has a customer forever.

trapsb
8/7/14

I have been a have been a very loyal customer to naps. Everytime I've ordered they've shipped out as soon as possible, and they say 2-3 weeks shipping but you will receive your order much sooner than you think. I've ordered var test and many more products and have seen amazing results. The quality is great and the customer service is spot on I don't ever regret my decision with naps. Very good company 10/10

alh34
7/29/14

Don't buy from these people. U send your money and they don't send your order. Talk bout all time scammers

stefanf6
1/4/14

I placed my first order with NAPSGEAR 3 weeks ago today, i sent money then they sent me a email when they picked it up, they update you with emails the whole time!! got my order Genzea test e 10 days after!!! package was well wrapped very discreet and GEAR is G2G!!!! i love NAPS it was a great experience and will never shop anywhere else they have a life long customer!!! THANKYOU

hught5
12/2/13

Napsgear stole from me too in the fall of 2013. Definitiely a SCAM. Avoid NAPSGEAR.

main2
Expert Reviewer
11/25/13

☠ The website should be considered as "rogue" due to unlawful or unsafe practices.
(•ิ_•ิ) IE: the selling of prescription "Black Market" pharmaceutical drugs across international borders without a prescription.

☠ Illegal Anabolic Steroid Use:
- Are legal ONLY when appropriately prescribed for very specific medical conditions under the supervision of a physician.
- Getting them any other way is ILLEGAL.
- Using them for "personal purposes" is ILLEGAL.
- Getting them from some quack supplier via the internet is ILLEGAL and STUPID, as you have no idea what you will actually get.

(•ิ_•ิ) In case you were wondering, abusing steroids is illegal because doing so is extremely hazardous to your health. Not to mention that they'll ☠ make your testicles shrink to the size of grapes. But hey, it's your body and your criminal record, right?

(•ิ_•ิ) Are Steroids Illegal?
Yes. Without a doctor's prescription for a medical condition, it's against the law to possess, sell, or distribute anabolic steroids.

(•ิ_•ิ) Legal prosecution can be a serious side effect of Illicit Steroid Use.

The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA):

(•ิ_•ิ) Under U.S. Federal law it is illegal to possess or distribute anabolic steroids for nonmedical uses. The U.S. Customs will confiscate/seize the illegal steroids at the border and you could have Customs Agents or the DEA show up at your door for importing Illegal Drugs into the U.S..

(•ิ_•ิ) Under U.S. Federal law, first-time simple possession of anabolic steroids carries a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a $1,000 fine. For first-offense trafficking in steroids, the maximum penalty is five years in prison and a fine of $250,000. Second offenses double this penalty. In addition to federal penalties, state laws also prohibit illegal anabolic steroid use.

(•ิ_•ิ) What Are the Health Hazards?
Some of the main side effects of anabolic steroid abuse are trembling, severe acne, fluid retention, aching joints, high blood pressure, lower HDL (the "good" form of cholesterol), jaundice, and liver tumors.

(•ิ_•ิ) Also, people who inject steroids with shared needles run the risk of contracting or transmitting hepatitis or HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

☠ Other side effects include:
For men, shrunken testicles, reduced sperm count, impotence, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, difficulty or pain in urinating, and an enlarged prostate.

(•ิ_•ิ) NIDA - funded studies have shown that steroid abuse can cause wide mood swings including uncontrolled anger and aggressiveness that can lead to violent episodes. Users often become clinically depressed when they stop taking the drugs - a withdrawal symptom that may contribute to dependence. Users also may experience paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility.

(•ิ_•ิ) Is Anabolic steroids legal or illegal?
Answer: most countries they are illegal, unless you are buying "Legal Steroids"

☠ Why Steroids Are Bad for You!

(•ิ_•ิ) Although anabolic steroids have many approved medical uses, they are abused by some athletes and others seeking to improve performance and physical appearance. These nonmedical uses are illegal and carry many health hazards.

mikeb129
11/25/13

Best site ever... Great customer service, products, EVERYTHING!!!

jamiel19
11/23/13

napsgear.net has been a website I been using for over the past year to purchase my steroids and pct drugs. Their process for making orders and following shipments, using their great online customer service, has been very easy to do. Also every product I purchased from Test, Tren, Clomy, Deca, among many more, were of the upmost highest qualities I could wish for, and I received great results using these products along with a great diet and workout regiment. Their online selection is vast and their promotional "product of the week" program has saved me tons. This is where you vote on the product you want to be 50% off. Come on! I mean Test Enanthate 10 ml 250 for 21.50 US. How can you go wrong with this site. As well as having speedy delivery, it would be silly for me to try to go anywhere else but napsgear.net

ghb1
11/7/13

NO GOOD! BAD BUSINESS! I placed two orders with this site. I received half of one order and that was it. I contacted the customer service dept and they told me they shipped my order and it was my fault for not being home when it was delivered. They provided no tracking information and used fake return addresses so when the package was "returned to sender" (as they claim it was) there was no way to reship it. The refused to send a second shipment or provide any proof that any of this was true. What I do not understand is why would the mail man only leave half my order in the mailbox and not the rest? Regardless of whether they are legit, their service is horrible and impossible to work with. Thumbs down. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

dylany3
11/4/13

The reason I give napsgear.net 5 stars out of 5 is because they have the best products, prices, and customer service on the web. I have placed so many orders with these guys I can't even keep track, but its well over 20. The reason I keep coming back is because ALL of there products are the real deal. I would say out of all the sites out there, at least half of them are scammers, and I know this by my own personal experience. They have never screwed up an order of mine, and it always arrives within 7-14 days. One of the other things that makes naps stand out is the %50 off sale they have each week. Every week the customers vote on a product that is put on sale half off. You really can't get much better than these guys! napsgear.net is by far the best site out there, and I would recommend them to anyone!!

jacobs40
10/25/13

Ordered from them several tines. TOTALLY LEGIT!! One product I ordered was out of stock so they sent the same product by a different brand but doubled my order. all my blood work and positive results for bodybuilding have proved that these products are legitimate. they are completely professional and trustworthy don't believe the b******* you read.

sidg10
10/6/13

I have been placing orders with them since 2009 and till date, I never had a problem with any of my order. Due to excessive delay with my package one time, they shipped me a new package right away and in the end I received both the packages. The customer service "Wiliam", you are awesome man. Fast replies and always willing to listen. Hands down, the only provider I will recommend to other. Thank You, Napsgear!

ozerk
10/1/13

napsgear.net is a legit website. they are very professional. They sell great working, legit products. I ordered products 8 times with no problem. The shipping is very fast and customer support is working very good. Do not hesitate to order products.

johnj44
9/12/11

I have placed and order the beginning of June of 2011 and have been getting excuses and reasons why I haven't received my products. Don' by from them there are reviews on other sites as well just type in napsgear.net ripoff and you will see there are 100's of people that have been ripoff since March of this year

2 Photos for Napsgear.net