US Government's NSF
jenniferq1

13 Reviews for Mypoints.com

▼ Sort by: recent

9/27/13

When I remember to click through this site for items I am already getting (like on Wal-Mart.com) I earn lots of points fast. I have been a member on here since they started many years ago, and get a gift card every 6 months or so, usually for food or a general shopping store like Target. It is handy to use them for stocking stuffers or "forgotten" birthday presents for co-workers. I almost never take advantage of the offers but do get the click-through points which add up SLOWLY but surely. I have never had a bad experience with customer service & have never had points disappear or gift cards not show up.

9/20/13

Was a member for 5 years did alot of redemptions received many gift cards. My daughters family an sons family with both living with us for awhile everyone used my computer an both my daughterdsand myself had accounts. They cancelled all 3 accounts stating that we must send copies of our drivers licenses to them to reactivate our accounts. I was not about to do that ....I had just redeemed 8000 points when they cancelled us and I never got the card.

Terri

7/7/13

I love this site. It takes a long time to accumulate points if you just click and read emails, but it's worth it, as I have to go into my email account anyway. I don't take the surveys, as they are too time consuming. But I do a lot of shopping through them at stores where I normally shop. I have gotten MANY cards from them over the few years I've been with them, and they arrive quickly. Highly recommended.

4/22/13

i've gotten tons of gift cards back for redeeming my points. this site is awesome!!!

4/15/13

I love mypoints.com. A friend referred me years ago and I've earned tons of gift cards, mostly just from reading emails and doing surveys. They are quick to credit points and fulfill redemptions. Highly recommended.

4/13/13

I didn't always get the points I was supposed to, and they don't really help you when you don't. Otherwise, my reward gift cards were delivered promptly as promised!

3/8/13

I became a gold member really fast just by using their site to purchase items on line and by reviewing their offers and emails on line. I have redeemed my points for gift cards to places I already shop and enjoy. My last card to Steak N Shake is going to help feed me and my two grandsons, we love that place. Thanks MyPoints for letting me earn gift cards, it sure is easy to do!

3/27/12

Member for 3-4 years. Last year got a 25$ giftcard. This year got a second. Still have enough points for another $10 one. I have never bought anything with cash from their site, only do emails and surveys. I'd say that's pretty reasonable/awesome if you have the patience to do t.

3/21/12

I like this reward site. They have a very good variety of point earning offers and opportunities. I usually redeem my reward $25 - $50 at a time. The gift cards that I receive come in handy when someone has a birthday or during the holiday's. I have been a member for about 5 years and have had no trouble with this site. The few times I have had to communicate with them, they have responded within a reasonable amout of time and I have been satified with their response. I usually receive my reward in 2 to 3 weeks. I enjoy shopping through this site.

Apprentice Reviewer
11/4/11

MyPoints offers the opportunity to earn points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more. Users can then covert those points to gift cards for stores and restaurants of their choosing.

However, upon reading the fine print, users will learn that no gift cards will be dispensed until they sign up for at least one "sponsored offer." And of course these "sponsored offers" require credit card details. Again, as it is not advisable to divulge credit card information, it is not worth joining MyPoints.

There have also been a number of complaints about MyPoints mysteriously closing user accounts as soon as a payout is requested. Based on the volume and consistency of negative reviews alone, it seems reasonable to say that MyPoints is a scam.

10/24/11

I was a member for about 3-4 years until they shut down my account...when I had enough "points" for $200 in giftcards. I tried to communicate with their service team and got nowhere - no response, nothing. Wouldn't ever recommend them, go to swagbucks instead. Better system overall.

7/25/11

I've been using this website for over 4 years and never ever got a problem! Very satisfied. I always got what I wanted on time. It's simple and reliable. It's awesome!

3/11/11

I have been using this site for about 3 years and love it. If I ever need to make a purchase online, I search mypoints.com to see if that company is listed through on their site. If so, I make my purchase through mypoinys.com, earning points to redeem for giftcards. I only wish there was more of a selection of companies to receive gift cards through due to the fact that some of them are not in my area. However, Walmart, Target, Subway, Starbucks, etc are available, so it is still very beneficial.

About Mypoints