US Government's NSF

San Francisco, CA 94111-4632

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

Otherwise, my reward gift cards were delivered promptly as promised! (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Like so many others, I have been a long time member and enjoyed the benefits, but they've changed it a lot making it more difficult now to earn points. I've noticed several big merchants no longer partnership with them. What's really gotten bad is their customer service; it literally sucks. Trying to verify missing points via their procedure is a real nightmare, and don't even try to contact customer service because they'll just direct you back to the confusing process in submitting a claim. I lost out on several Kohl's purchases even though Kohl's confirmed my purchases. Irene L. was the rep I spoke with at MyPoints and she was the most unprofessional person I've ever dealt with. She was great at excuses and passing the buck, but when I asked to speak with a manager or another management person over her, she said 'I am the manager.' No offer to speak with anyone over her, or an email to contact them. Rather frustrating. I'd recommend any one considering a points reward program to look at www.; they even allow points to build up towards college for any of your children or grandchildren. I'm not using MyPoints any more; like so many other great services they reel you in at first and then take away in the end.

When I first discover this website, I was thrilled. I could go through their website to other websites and purchase items and earn points. I have been a member for a long time and have been very satisfied. But that has changed. Not to long ago Mypoints updated their website and gave it a new look. They did away with some of their old features that I enjoyed. One of them for example - there was a history of every website visited, but no longer. Only a history of sites visited when a purchase was made. However if you didn't receive your points from a purchase, there was no way to go back to your history to dispute your missing points from the site you made your purchase at because it didn't show up in the history. Since the website update, I have made at least 3 different purchases that would have earned me a great deal of points. I have not received any points for those purchases as of yet. Mypoints just keep telling me the same old story - to go to my account statement - my activity - shopping (I already now that, I have been with them along time). I don't have time to go and dispute my purchases every time I am missing my points. It's a waste of my time to go back and hunt down the date of my purchase a month ago. I happen to stubble onto a blog and read from this person who used to work for Mypoints. They had recently laid off a number of their staff members. Because of the down sizing, the staff and work environment has been strained . So that could explain what I am experiencing. I am very disappointed with new website changes and Mypoints and will most likely end my relationship with them. I hope I can find another website like Mypoints how I remember them the way they used to be.

I get tired of going for a survey, answering a bunch of "qualifying questions" getting a "congratulations" message, answering several more questions and then being told that I don't match the profile! I have at times spent 10-15 minutes going through questions after "qualifying" and then being kicked out for not qualifying! When I write to ask why I get to start the survey, finish part of it, then get kicked out~the tell me I will get 10 points for being kicked out. The question is if I do 30-40 or 50 percent of a survey how do I get kicked out? If I got to the last 2 questions and answered one wrong they would boot me and tell me I get 10 points? If there are 50 questions are each one of them "qualifying" questions? and if you answer anyone of them "wrong" your out? doesn't that skew the survey terribly? are just looking for a very specific set of answers to suit the needs of the product?

I've been a member for 8 years and this site is great for accumulating points from playing games for money on WorldWinner, but MyPoints needs to get out of the survey hosting business. They state that you will receive 10 pts if you attempt a survey but are deemed 'not qualified'. The Ipsos surveys they host will drop you (not unexpected) on a page that states "Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey. " but NOT redirect you back to MyPoints for the 10 pt credit. I have complained several times about this issue. What I get are replies stating they are not responsible for 3rd party surveys, no credit is made when surveys are 'not available', that points get credited even without a redirect and I just need to refresh my page...etc, etc. So do not believe you will see that 10 pt credit as promised.

Mypoints use to be a really neat place get reward points for stuff u buy anyways it was a no brainier and easy to use since they changed the web site and emails I can't get into my account I have no idea how many points I've got its very frustrating honestly if its a waste of time since there change and very hard to use now very disappointed in the changes and I personally will not use mypoints anymore unless they change it back to the way it was

Super cool site, Have gotten a few free gift cards already.

Now, not only can I not download your surveys easy enough, I no longer get 10 points for trying. So, I'm just deleting them as they appear. Just another chance to gain points down the drain.....

I've been a member for many years, and have actually accumulated over a 1/2 million points since then. My last 2 transactions had some issues so I needed to contact their Customer Service dept. by email. FORGET IT!!! These people don't even have the courtesy to respond to the emails!!! They finally resolved 1 issue, but the only way I found out was when I saw my points returned to my account... no email.. no explanation! I have currently tried to contact them several times about issue #2, but it's like they intentionally ignore me!!! It's not a bad site, but I hope you never have to deal with the Customer Service Dept... you will become very frustrated with them... like I am!

When I remember to click through this site for items I am already getting (like on I earn lots of points fast. I have been a member on here since they started many years ago, and get a gift card every 6 months or so, usually for food or a general shopping store like Target. It is handy to use them for stocking stuffers or "forgotten" birthday presents for co-workers. I almost never take advantage of the offers but do get the click-through points which add up SLOWLY but surely. I have never had a bad experience with customer service & have never had points disappear or gift cards not show up.

Was a member for 5 years did alot of redemptions received many gift cards. My daughters family an sons family with both living with us for awhile everyone used my computer an both my daughterdsand myself had accounts. They cancelled all 3 accounts stating that we must send copies of our drivers licenses to them to reactivate our accounts. I was not about to do that ....I had just redeemed 8000 points when they cancelled us and I never got the card.

I love this site. It takes a long time to accumulate points if you just click and read emails, but it's worth it, as I have to go into my email account anyway. I don't take the surveys, as they are too time consuming. But I do a lot of shopping through them at stores where I normally shop. I have gotten MANY cards from them over the few years I've been with them, and they arrive quickly. Highly recommended.

i've gotten tons of gift cards back for redeeming my points. this site is awesome!!!

I love A friend referred me years ago and I've earned tons of gift cards, mostly just from reading emails and doing surveys. They are quick to credit points and fulfill redemptions. Highly recommended.

I didn't always get the points I was supposed to, and they don't really help you when you don't. Otherwise, my reward gift cards were delivered promptly as promised!

I became a gold member really fast just by using their site to purchase items on line and by reviewing their offers and emails on line. I have redeemed my points for gift cards to places I already shop and enjoy. My last card to Steak N Shake is going to help feed me and my two grandsons, we love that place. Thanks MyPoints for letting me earn gift cards, it sure is easy to do!

Member for 3-4 years. Last year got a 25$ giftcard. This year got a second. Still have enough points for another $10 one. I have never bought anything with cash from their site, only do emails and surveys. I'd say that's pretty reasonable/awesome if you have the patience to do t.

I like this reward site. They have a very good variety of point earning offers and opportunities. I usually redeem my reward $25 - $50 at a time. The gift cards that I receive come in handy when someone has a birthday or during the holiday's. I have been a member for about 5 years and have had no trouble with this site. The few times I have had to communicate with them, they have responded within a reasonable amout of time and I have been satified with their response. I usually receive my reward in 2 to 3 weeks. I enjoy shopping through this site.

MyPoints offers the opportunity to earn points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more. Users can then covert those points to gift cards for stores and restaurants of their choosing.

However, upon reading the fine print, users will learn that no gift cards will be dispensed until they sign up for at least one "sponsored offer." And of course these "sponsored offers" require credit card details. Again, as it is not advisable to divulge credit card information, it is not worth joining MyPoints.

There have also been a number of complaints about MyPoints mysteriously closing user accounts as soon as a payout is requested. Based on the volume and consistency of negative reviews alone, it seems reasonable to say that MyPoints is a scam.

I was a member for about 3-4 years until they shut down my account...when I had enough "points" for $200 in giftcards. I tried to communicate with their service team and got nowhere - no response, nothing. Wouldn't ever recommend them, go to swagbucks instead. Better system overall.

I've been using this website for over 4 years and never ever got a problem! Very satisfied. I always got what I wanted on time. It's simple and reliable. It's awesome!

I have been using this site for about 3 years and love it. If I ever need to make a purchase online, I search to see if that company is listed through on their site. If so, I make my purchase through, earning points to redeem for giftcards. I only wish there was more of a selection of companies to receive gift cards through due to the fact that some of them are not in my area. However, Walmart, Target, Subway, Starbucks, etc are available, so it is still very beneficial.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyPoints staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the MyPoints staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for MyPoints

Earn $10 Fast
Expires: January 30, 2017
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at MyPoints to save!
Go to MyPoints