US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

victoriag13
1/30/15

In the past I have entered and saved points and redeemed for NIKE gift cards - awesome deal and I have several pairs of great running shorts thanks to Coke. HOWEVER, the new website now has levels of Status that you have to achieve (bronze, silver, gold) in order to get the different tiers of rewards. I wouldn't mind this except that the ONLY way to get status points involves whoring out your social media accounts as free Coke marketing. I choose to be extremely minimal on social media for a reason and Coke isn't going to be the thing that changes that. Watching videos, taking surveys etc isn't a bad idea and I would participate in those but the caveat is that to get your points you have to also tweet or post of FB that you did it - that's waaaaaay too intrusive and controlling and the rewards offered aren't worth it. Basically if you aren't willing to sell out and give Coke free marketing you should skip this rewards program - not worth it anymore.

thomasb107
1/29/15

I have been using this site and entering codes for some time. First I used the points for merchandise which, to be honest, was not very good. Then I went for the sweepstakes, which apparently they have now stopped (or I do not have enough STATUS to enter). They recently overhauled the site to make you jump through hoops on social media and be a shill for Coke to get STATUS, the sweepstakes link doesn't work and the BRONZE REWARDS (which is the STATUS you start out with) are meager and marginal. Don't waste your time doing unpaid marketing work for Coa-Cola.

billc74
1/27/15

Format for entering codes and choosing rewards has been changed resulting in more complexity and opacity. Hardly worth dealing with.

stephanies60
1/2/15

Been saving rewards points for a year and finally redeemed 300 points for a $25 restaurant card last week. I entered the code on the site they gave me and never got the $25 posted to my account. So now I've wasted 300 points to receive NOTHING. Customer service said they couldn't help me, so I posted the issue (among many others' complaints) on their FB. Mycokerewards will not help me, they say that the code is expired and they've blamed it on restaurants.com. REALLY? It's YOUR point system, Coke! Buck up and treat your customers fairly.

sharonl27
12/29/14

I redeemed 2,000 points to get a "Misfit Shine" fitness tracker. When I received it, I was unable to use it with my phone - I do not have enough memory on my phone. I called the company to inquire about returning it. Their response was, "You may not return it to us because you can purchase more memory for your phone to use it". I am dumbfounded!!! 2000 points spent!!! Time to wean myself off of Diet Coke - it's so bad for you anyways.....

charlotter6
10/2/14

I heard about coke rewards when McDonald had the Monopoly and one of the prizes where 50 rewards as a prize and i followed the links on the Maccas website. I ended up on the register page and i registered and it said:Thank you for your interest in this site, but we are unable to accept your registration at this time. I tried the next day it said the same thing, and the next day and today twice. I say STAY AWAY!!

Tip for consumers: Don't try

willw19
8/26/14

Used to be one could save a bunch of old caps & enter them together. Not anymore!

Now it looks like someone in management has made that risky, because if you don't enter them right away, the system kicks them out as old, giving you the message: "Sorry! The promotion is over. Your code is no longer active."

Tip for consumers: Not worth the time.

bw27
7/13/14

In the past, there were actual items, and cheezy ones, you could redeem your point on. However today there are only a handful of items, and the rest are cheezy gift cards to facilities that none of them are where near where I live. So I'm stuck with the handful of cheezy items.

ivas
4/25/14

I've been able to get some really nice things from this site. I especially like that you can take your points and give to charities. As long as the points are available I will continue to use the rewards site!

ellisiat
7/30/13

The rep is soooooo rude and unprofessional

je7117
4/17/13

They only allow 120 points to be added each week. Most prizes are cheaply made and they take 4 weeks just to process your order and then another 3 weeks to deliver. Should your order not arrive, they do nothing! They don't guaranteee delivery.They never post the winners of the Sweepstakes and in the 5 or so years I have not won any of the Sweepstakes. Big scam!

nascarmoms
7/30/12

Basically you save your My Coke Rewards codes and enter them in for prizes and such. Some of the prizes are kind of cheezy and in my opinion nothing I would save like crazy for, and the ones that are really good have an astronomical point value. However my husband drinks an insane amount of Coke and we do save our rewards.
I turn mine in for coupons for free food or drink that they will snail mail you. You can also get free Club Pogo memberships by turning in your codes - my son enjoys this very much. Also, you can get the codes off of anything manufactured by CocaCola, including Powerade and Desani water, so it's not just Coke you have to drink.
The things I don't like are the site only allows you to enter 120 points a week which is kind of a pain in the butt...I like to enter whatever I have all at once and not have stuff hanging around my house...but it works for me I guess. And also if you don't turn in points or trade for a reward for 90 days your account is considered inactive and you will lose any points you have banked. I have a friend that this happened to, but she did say she called the company and they had great customer service and replaced her points for her. All in all, if you or someone in your house drinks a lot of Coke products, this is a decent site.