US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

lisad83
4/20/15

Put the site back the way it was!!!! There was no need what-so-ever to bring some BS social media crap into the mix. You've hurt yourself more than anything, lost MANY customers, and FAILED! I'm sure you have a fail board somewhere, this needs to be at the top! We didn't need all this with the status and social media... neither did coke. Coke was just fine. Now you done went and f**ked it all up! Change it back!

colleenm14
4/11/15

I just hate what you've done. I'll never be able to achieve the Gold status. I no longer have positive things to say about Coke. Sorry guys. You blew this big time. You lost so many loyal customers. I don't need Coke anymore.

shirleys47
4/3/15

My computer and connection aren't perfect, but will open any site on the web - almost. I can find and contact a lawyer, read the news, get the weather forecast, use eBay and Amazon to buy and sell, and do all my emailng through Gmail webmail. The exception is that no matter how long I wait, it cannot, it WILL not, open My Coke Rewards.

This website is strictly for fun, and tailored mostly to the under-12 crowd. Who else would take the time to enter an almost unreadable 14-digit code to get points worth a couple of cents? But it is NOT fun when the website will not open except to the very newest, latest, best and fastest technology - and how many kids have that? How many children are being frustrated because they no longer can use something they enjoyed, and how many parents are being inundated with demands for the latest, newest, fastest technology so their kids can enter a code worth a couple of cents? And how many of those parents are responding by saying "We drink NO more Coke in this household!"? (Just the sensible ones, I'd say.)

My Coke Rewards used to have a user-friendly website. It opened a little slowly but OK, and even had a link to click if a kid had any trouble entering his codes. That link went to a page that opened and worked with lighting speed. Now the entire site can be used only by people with the fastest 5% of connections on the planet. It's a shame. Used to be fun - sort of.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother unless you have the latest, newest, fastest technology *and* are willing to enter a long, almost unreadable code to get points worth a couple of cents. This is just for kids.

carlyd1
3/27/15

I just lost 2,000 points! I was a loyal customer of Coca Cola and now I'm so mad they can keep it. I'm going to drink Pepsi from now in. They lost my information with the new and so unimproved coke rewards deal of 2015. When they started the new deal everything evaporated. And when you call customer service they say you should email them. Then they ignore your emails! So I called and finally got thru only to find out they can't do anything I need to email them. And I'm back to nothing at all.

dim201
3/22/15

Tried getting on the site for several days. Finally got on the new site and no I do not want to be linked with Twitter and Facebook for me just to enter my coke rewards. Put in 26 points, then the site started flashing. Unable to put in any more points. The site is hard to navigate just to look at what are the rewards ans sweepstakes. This site needs a major overhaul or just go back to the old format.

mary
3/16/15

New website is horrible. I can't access it on my mobile anymore. Now having levels for rewards and the codes worth less, isn't worth all the trouble. I have also had thousands of points disappear. Coke isn't in favor of their customers.

markf68
3/11/15

Lost over 3,000 points upon change in site. Have contact MyCokeRewards at least 4 times by e-mail, after much delay get response that says everything is fix. Upon login find that nothing has changed. Can't get thru on the phone. Expected much better from Coca-Cola. This rewards program is a disaster.

angels32
3/3/15

I spent 750 pts on a $30 FTD reward. The code I was sent wasn't valid. When I tried to contact mcr cs, I kept getting generic responses that had nothing to do with my concern. I'm not dealing with retards. FU coke! I'll stick to pepsi.

katev9
2/23/15

I can't sign in at all and I keep contacting them and they keep telling me "the problem is fixed." I like the old site so much better!

2/22/15

the changes to mycokerewards is horrible. the social aspect is worthless. less points per week. less value in the rewards which were already not very valuable.

Not worth putting in points.

sm297
2/21/15

I'm unable to access the new coke rewards site. I keep on contacting coke rewards with no response. I have lost close to 3000 points.

rs70
2/20/15

the program is horrific

andyb55
2/15/15

The new coke rewards site is horrible and a major step back in friendliness to consumers. I have been doing this for many years and my family drinks a LOT of coke products. Now, the new system essentially ignores that loyalty and forces you to become part of it's marketing to gain rewards. I have a balance of over 12000 points - hey coke don't you think I might be a loyal customer and deserve better than bronze status????!!!!! In addition, the website does not work well at all. Crashes frequently and does not accurately track points. Finally, the weekly limit of 75 points is too low, particularly since I now have a stack of caps I could not enter when the system was transitioning and not working. I am thinking about bagging coke products all together and going to pepsi due to how bad they have screwed this system up. Coke, you have some work to do.

pamelaa10
2/9/15

In the beginning you could enter 120 points per week. Then it was reduced to 100. Now it's down to 75 with the reasoning that it's the only way to keep the program sustainable. Considering the profit margin of this company, I smell a bit of bull&%$# here. Now the reward catalog is limited by 'status' as well...you can't just save up and redeem. Now you have to pimp out your social media accounts to advance in status to redeem for...what? You can't even see what might be special enough to whore yourself out for.....this site gets A TREMENDOUS THUMBS DOWN.

charlenet3
2/3/15

where are all my points I was up to date and now they are gone

victoriag13
1/30/15

In the past I have entered and saved points and redeemed for NIKE gift cards - awesome deal and I have several pairs of great running shorts thanks to Coke. HOWEVER, the new website now has levels of Status that you have to achieve (bronze, silver, gold) in order to get the different tiers of rewards. I wouldn't mind this except that the ONLY way to get status points involves whoring out your social media accounts as free Coke marketing. I choose to be extremely minimal on social media for a reason and Coke isn't going to be the thing that changes that. Watching videos, taking surveys etc isn't a bad idea and I would participate in those but the caveat is that to get your points you have to also tweet or post of FB that you did it - that's waaaaaay too intrusive and controlling and the rewards offered aren't worth it. Basically if you aren't willing to sell out and give Coke free marketing you should skip this rewards program - not worth it anymore.

thomasb107
1/29/15

I have been using this site and entering codes for some time. First I used the points for merchandise which, to be honest, was not very good. Then I went for the sweepstakes, which apparently they have now stopped (or I do not have enough STATUS to enter). They recently overhauled the site to make you jump through hoops on social media and be a shill for Coke to get STATUS, the sweepstakes link doesn't work and the BRONZE REWARDS (which is the STATUS you start out with) are meager and marginal. Don't waste your time doing unpaid marketing work for Coa-Cola.

billc74
1/27/15

Format for entering codes and choosing rewards has been changed resulting in more complexity and opacity. Hardly worth dealing with.

stephanies60
1/2/15

Been saving rewards points for a year and finally redeemed 300 points for a $25 restaurant card last week. I entered the code on the site they gave me and never got the $25 posted to my account. So now I've wasted 300 points to receive NOTHING. Customer service said they couldn't help me, so I posted the issue (among many others' complaints) on their FB. Mycokerewards will not help me, they say that the code is expired and they've blamed it on restaurants.com. REALLY? It's YOUR point system, Coke! Buck up and treat your customers fairly.

sharonl27
12/29/14

I redeemed 2,000 points to get a "Misfit Shine" fitness tracker. When I received it, I was unable to use it with my phone - I do not have enough memory on my phone. I called the company to inquire about returning it. Their response was, "You may not return it to us because you can purchase more memory for your phone to use it". I am dumbfounded!!! 2000 points spent!!! Time to wean myself off of Diet Coke - it's so bad for you anyways.....

charlotter6
10/2/14

I heard about coke rewards when McDonald had the Monopoly and one of the prizes where 50 rewards as a prize and i followed the links on the Maccas website. I ended up on the register page and i registered and it said:Thank you for your interest in this site, but we are unable to accept your registration at this time. I tried the next day it said the same thing, and the next day and today twice. I say STAY AWAY!!

Tip for consumers: Don't try

willw19
8/26/14

Used to be one could save a bunch of old caps & enter them together. Not anymore!

Now it looks like someone in management has made that risky, because if you don't enter them right away, the system kicks them out as old, giving you the message: "Sorry! The promotion is over. Your code is no longer active."

Tip for consumers: Not worth the time.

bw27
7/13/14

In the past, there were actual items, and cheezy ones, you could redeem your point on. However today there are only a handful of items, and the rest are cheezy gift cards to facilities that none of them are where near where I live. So I'm stuck with the handful of cheezy items.

ivas
4/25/14

I've been able to get some really nice things from this site. I especially like that you can take your points and give to charities. As long as the points are available I will continue to use the rewards site!

ellisiat
7/30/13

The rep is soooooo rude and unprofessional

je7117
4/17/13

They only allow 120 points to be added each week. Most prizes are cheaply made and they take 4 weeks just to process your order and then another 3 weeks to deliver. Should your order not arrive, they do nothing! They don't guaranteee delivery.They never post the winners of the Sweepstakes and in the 5 or so years I have not won any of the Sweepstakes. Big scam!

nascarmoms
7/30/12

Basically you save your My Coke Rewards codes and enter them in for prizes and such. Some of the prizes are kind of cheezy and in my opinion nothing I would save like crazy for, and the ones that are really good have an astronomical point value. However my husband drinks an insane amount of Coke and we do save our rewards.
I turn mine in for coupons for free food or drink that they will snail mail you. You can also get free Club Pogo memberships by turning in your codes - my son enjoys this very much. Also, you can get the codes off of anything manufactured by CocaCola, including Powerade and Desani water, so it's not just Coke you have to drink.
The things I don't like are the site only allows you to enter 120 points a week which is kind of a pain in the butt...I like to enter whatever I have all at once and not have stuff hanging around my house...but it works for me I guess. And also if you don't turn in points or trade for a reward for 90 days your account is considered inactive and you will lose any points you have banked. I have a friend that this happened to, but she did say she called the company and they had great customer service and replaced her points for her. All in all, if you or someone in your house drinks a lot of Coke products, this is a decent site.