US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

kens56
11/21/14

I don't remember eve signing up for this and yet that billed my account monthly for $39.99 when I tried to cancel it they hung up on me. They finally spoke to me the second time I called

saitoh
8/9/14

I wanted to cancel my subscription as the movie didn't turned up on the website as promised. So I rang them to cancel it and it took me a few times to get through to them and they're using the excuse it is a bad line. Never go with them. When I spoke to the adviser she was very rude who swore at me and hung up. F&*^ing sh1t service. I would strongly advice to never go with them.

lw13
5/27/14

Deceptive con. This company pulls people in by appearing to have full-length brand new movies on YouTube. However, the YouTube video will be blank and you are asked to click on a link below. In order to deceive you later, this link will take you to different websites, such as ReelHD.com, CinemaDen.com or MovieLush.com. However, they are all registered to G.S. at 483 GREENS LANE, LONDON N13 4BS UNITED KINGDOM. You can call them directly at +44.1-877-800-1958.
Finally, there video library is appalling and will not have the latest release you were pulled in from.

robertm128
2/8/14

I was searching for information on a film that disappeared from distribution in 1930. It was a silver nitrate print. It was never owned by a major studio. This site claimed to have it, which means they're liars.

peterb66
1/24/14

Thanks, everyone, for the warnings. I was about to sign up - the site looks and acts legit when you first arrive. You saved me money and a pile of problems!

gavinr7
12/13/13

Just realised my mistake. Illegitimate website with very poor content and charge a fee to cancel the free trial. It's a trap!
And I will get my account cancelled and NOT pay. If not they will have a war on their hands...
Update* excercised my consumer right to opt out within 7 days for free but got no response. So I called my bank to block movielush.com from taking money. It worked, do the same and don't call the number provided on the ML website!

margaretm41
11/7/13

I strongly support the comments below. This company should be put out of business. I did not subscribe and now I have to pay $9.90 to cancel my membership or else cancel my credit card so they can't debit any more of my money!

lynnec6
10/10/13

Stay away from anything to do with this site - they are a rip off. I never had any contact with them but somehow they have been debiting my credit card for 6 months. I should have noticed but they only take a few dollars at a time relying on the fact you wont notice. Report them if you have any contact.

laynem
7/30/13

They took $500 of my money! I recieved no emails from them concerning my "account". I never used this sh** website, and now I am out $500. Is this a joke? Seriously going to the attorney general and having them taken care of.

peggyv1
7/9/13

Complete false advertising. They state that they have the movie your looking for then get you to sign up. No such movie. Report them to better business bureau and put a stop to them and get your money back!!!!

eb8
7/1/13

Same experience as others.. Signup.... Follow a trail of cr#p only to be charged .99 and only after false and leading advertisement for a movie they did NOT have...
Credit Card Company will get my DOLLAR back... My question would be how many people are mislead down the same path by this fraud of a supposed company... Free my a#$.. LAWSUIT!!!

nanceyp
3/18/13

I don't want to use this website because i think it's not possible to download anything through this website. This type of website waste your time. I have got a excellent website where I have downloaded all the movies easily and didn't get any problem. I think http://www.telecharger-films.tv/ is the best telecharger film gratuit (free movie downloading) website.

dympnac
2/15/12

a terrible site that is a complete rip off! rubbish movies that dont load properly and they take unauthorised payments from your account.... STAY WELL CLEAR!

dianac5
1/16/12

This site is a total rip-off. They tell you they have all these titles of movies, get you in with a free trial, you find out they don't have any good titles, then charge you to cancel online. You can cancel for free over the phone, the 1 redeeming quality, if you can even consider that one. I tried to explain to the representative why that monthly charge fee shouldn't have been on my statement, but she didn't get that I was saying it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

tracyd5
8/2/11

Don't do it! This site is a rip-off. Doesn't show you if you've got the movie you really want then charges you out the ying-yang. This is a scam!

suckeredi
2/2/11

I searched for a movie title online, Movielush database claimed to have the movie available for instant viewing and a free trial membership. To sign up for your trial membership you had to provide billing data, like most member web sites, for when the trial period is over. When I finally got through the multiple pages wanting me to join for longer and more expensive memberships, they did not have the movie I was looking for. I cancelled my membership, and in order to cancel, I had to agree to pay a .99 processing fee. I was a member for all of two minutes, and I feel shafted. I have to pay them for my time wasted and my frustration. I sent them an email complaining, but I don't expect a response. They are making money by getting lots of people for .99