US Government's NSF
suckeredi

13 Reviews for Movielush.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/8/14

I was searching for information on a film that disappeared from distribution in 1930. It was a silver nitrate print. It was never owned by a major studio. This site claimed to have it, which means they're liars.

1/24/14

Thanks, everyone, for the warnings. I was about to sign up - the site looks and acts legit when you first arrive. You saved me money and a pile of problems!

12/13/13

Just realised my mistake. Illegitimate website with very poor content and charge a fee to cancel the free trial. It's a trap!
And I will get my account cancelled and NOT pay. If not they will have a war on their hands...
Update* excercised my consumer right to opt out within 7 days for free but got no response. So I called my bank to block movielush.com from taking money. It worked, do the same and don't call the number provided on the ML website!

11/7/13

I strongly support the comments below. This company should be put out of business. I did not subscribe and now I have to pay $9.90 to cancel my membership or else cancel my credit card so they can't debit any more of my money!

10/10/13

Stay away from anything to do with this site - they are a rip off. I never had any contact with them but somehow they have been debiting my credit card for 6 months. I should have noticed but they only take a few dollars at a time relying on the fact you wont notice. Report them if you have any contact.

7/30/13

They took $500 of my money! I recieved no emails from them concerning my "account". I never used this sh** website, and now I am out $500. Is this a joke? Seriously going to the attorney general and having them taken care of.

7/9/13

Complete false advertising. They state that they have the movie your looking for then get you to sign up. No such movie. Report them to better business bureau and put a stop to them and get your money back!!!!

7/1/13

Same experience as others.. Signup.... Follow a trail of cr#p only to be charged .99 and only after false and leading advertisement for a movie they did NOT have...
Credit Card Company will get my DOLLAR back... My question would be how many people are mislead down the same path by this fraud of a supposed company... Free my a#$.. LAWSUIT!!!

3/18/13

I don't want to use this website because i think it's not possible to download anything through this website. This type of website waste your time. I have got a excellent website where I have downloaded all the movies easily and didn't get any problem. I think http://www.telecharger-films.tv/ is the best telecharger film gratuit (free movie downloading) website.

2/15/12

a terrible site that is a complete rip off! rubbish movies that dont load properly and they take unauthorised payments from your account.... STAY WELL CLEAR!

1/16/12

This site is a total rip-off. They tell you they have all these titles of movies, get you in with a free trial, you find out they don't have any good titles, then charge you to cancel online. You can cancel for free over the phone, the 1 redeeming quality, if you can even consider that one. I tried to explain to the representative why that monthly charge fee shouldn't have been on my statement, but she didn't get that I was saying it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

8/2/11

Don't do it! This site is a rip-off. Doesn't show you if you've got the movie you really want then charges you out the ying-yang. This is a scam!

2/2/11

I searched for a movie title online, Movielush database claimed to have the movie available for instant viewing and a free trial membership. To sign up for your trial membership you had to provide billing data, like most member web sites, for when the trial period is over. When I finally got through the multiple pages wanting me to join for longer and more expensive memberships, they did not have the movie I was looking for. I cancelled my membership, and in order to cancel, I had to agree to pay a .99 processing fee. I was a member for all of two minutes, and I feel shafted. I have to pay them for my time wasted and my frustration. I sent them an email complaining, but I don't expect a response. They are making money by getting lots of people for .99

About Movielush