US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

debbiec15
8/7/13

Do not order!! You send a check and they steal your bank account!!! This website is a fraud and are just collecting email addresses to give to other merchants. If you have ordered, you need to report them to the Better business Bureau now.

denisek2
7/9/13

Like sending your money to a black hole...no response, no way to get in touch...awful!

carinm
1/28/12

I have purchased from monsterpatterns over the course of 10 years. Occasionally they have inventory issues, or their site is not up to date on the inventory but they have never taken my money or ignored my emails. I give them 4 stars as the site is very fast and the selection is huge and usually I get my orders in 4 days or so.

tobym1
6/7/11

Order placed April 26th. Not filled. No response to 3 emails and 1 phonecall. Avoid like the plaque! Please caution others.

lenoraa
2/13/10

this website along with two others, 101stitch, and knitcetra have the same address and same format. Can not get any of them to respond to emails or phone calls!! could anyone tell me about them??