US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

lindseys15
New Reviewer
11/14/14

My husband and I have ordered from modpeapod twice, once in 2010 and once this year (2014). I loved my baby bedding both times and was delivered exactly what I ordered. The minky dot sheet is so soft and material is thick and high quality. For a custom made piece the price is a steal. You could easily pay $200-$300 more for a product of this quality. I have recieved so many compliments about the set. I would definatly purchase from them again.

lalal1
New Reviewer
9/13/10

Do not order from Modpeapod.com!! I recently received my order from Mod Pea Pod. I was hesitant about ordering online, but I did anyway since the website looked pretty professional and I had read a few good reviews. Although the bedding was what we ordered, Tracy Erickson (the owner) sent our drapes in a completely different fabric than was ordered and the length was 13 inches too short. We decided we could work the drapes into the nursery, but the length was way off (we had purchased an additional 2 ft.). We contacted Tracy and her response was that we could return them. Well, of course we wanted curtains for the nursery and just wanted the proper corrections made in length since we had paid for them and again her response was just to return them and that no corrections could be made. I am highly dissatisfied in her careless, unconcerned attitude and unprofessionalism in handling the mistake that was made on her part. She never even apologized for all of this hassle. You would think that someone who makes nursery decor would at least understand the large part they play in the excitement of expecting a new baby and not try to ruin the experience. I would not recommend ordering from modpeapod.com, especially considering the awful customer service!!