US Government's NSF

7 Reviews for Mingle2.com

▼ Sort by: recent

nonb
12/6/13

Not one, not two but all three of the men I attempted to connect with turned out to be fake. Fake names, fake pictures and fake phone numbers... I looked it up; they're a call center in INDIA!

katias
7/1/13

Total scam -- requires you to install a shop-at-home toolbar before you can use the site, and that's AFTER you already have to navigate away from three or four other attempts to get you to sign up for sales stuff. I never even got to the actual site to try it.

sarahl24
7/1/13

I really like this website. The people are so polite. You don't see polite people on dating sites, but you do on THIS one. Unless you prefer sluts and drunks, which would mean joining the main dating sites we already know about. The ones with the famous names. No-one you couldn't already pick up on a street corner. lol. Mingle2 is the exception. The people who moan that they never get any replies, well, maybe they just need to re-think their whole approach to women/men. Also, jealousy will never look good on you. Just because i talk to other guys on a forum, doesn't mean anything. I talk to the women just as much. I don't like a guy friend thinking i am his, before we even date. Possessiveness is not a good trait. Neither is stalking me just to try to get me to fall in love with you. If it won't happen naturally, then get over it. Sorry. Just some men think i have no right to date anyone, just because I'm their friend. It's like they don't know the difference between just being friends and dating.

davet21
6/11/13

Terrible experience full of scammers, and insulting forum regulars playing their silly little troll games. Extremely poor moderation of posts. There was a very limited amount of genuine people there looking for dating or a real relationship. That's what you get from a free dating site.

The paid upgrade gives you little more than what you get from the free membership. Don't waste you're money

Don't bother wasting your time and go to a paid professional dating/singles matching website.

wills8
6/15/11

useless waste of time, not one girl or lady would message me, not even a message.

erick12
Apprentice Reviewer
5/18/11

Judging from the previous review and the Q & A section, the forum is not for everybody. having said that I actually met a very nice lady on mingle2.com. I have tried many dating sites and this is the only one where I met a girl in real life. ( I have met people through myspace, craigslist and Yahoo I.M. they are not "dating" sites) So if you want to try to meet someone try this website, if you want to try a discussion forum - maybe go elsewhere? The site is safe and doesn't have pop-ups or suspicious links.

rachelh7
11/27/10

This site is full of biased mods that love to flame people. They are a very close clique and I wish I had read the reviews before I joined because lots of people posted about them being this way. I have been banned for my political views and I also get flamed constantly and the mods will only delete my posts, not the posts of the other users. Beware of this site, its not your non biased dating site. its a haven for miserable people to cyber bully all the people that they are jealous of.

Best Online Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber