US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

miriamei

It was really great (: Excellent customer service, any questions I had were answered. (in 97 reviews)

pamelar20

If I had to purchase this dress in the US I would have to pay hundreds more than what I did. (in 202 reviews)

amyj12

My order number# en_mi_140127182556_463 arrived just 5 days after it was shipped to me. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jacquineg
5/28/16

I have nothing good to report about this company.
The pictures do not sell their products honestly. The delivery took over two weeks which was far to long to wait for me. Ordered two bikinis to my known size and on arrival I could just tell the py would never fit me - they say won't refund because of hygiene purposes ( bikinis did not touch my skin). The products were all of very cheap quality oversized and out of proportion. - oversized or under sized - I did not even have to try the rest of the items of purchased on. When trying to arrange for the refund, I am told they will only refund a dress and not the rest of the order value to £115.00 AND I received a Duty & Tax bill of £15.95!!!

Ridiculous service which is insulting to any other company who may be cheap but still supply quality of service and products. My advice - Customer service is rude and unhelpful!!!! NEVER BUY FROM MILANOO!!!

to add - Milanoo sent me this response: Hello,the swimsuits you bought from us is only 2 to 3 GBP, you expect it has the quality of those price at 20 GBP? We have the return policy stated on the website. We don't hide it from you . You should agree with it before the order is placed and when the account registered. As for the dress, we accept the return and we didn't keep you from returning it. We don't accept the lingerie items returned because we need to make sure that all such lingerie items we ship to the customer are new. I think you also hate to receive such items which have been used, right ? We don't accept the return for those items but to be considerate, we could offer you a coupon with no time limitation to share it with you .

My response: I repeat my messages again!!! NONE of the items have been worn or even tried on. I know my body size very well and can see when something will fit me or not. I did not purchase any lingerie from you. I do purchase my lingerie from Agent provocateur, Bordelle, La Perla - and it is obvious when trying on lingerie, we do not remove or own underwear for hygiene purposes. ALL their products also have a plastic lining for extra protection. With more elite and well known names like La Perla, Agent provocateur - they except returns immediately!!!! So get your service structure right.
You accuse me of wearing any items - which again I repeat myself - have not!!! I HAVE NOT TRIED ON ANY ITEMS OR WORN ANY ITEMS - got it.
There are 2 bikinis, 2 dresses, two necklaces and one white tunic -pictures will show none are worn! I will not wear cheap produce. This text will be copied and pasted on the complaints board at Site Jabber where so many other people have complained about your service and products - and I am including your messages and photographs as proof. Happy to take this further!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled by what you see!!!!

jilld34
5/26/16

I ordered a dress for a wedding and paid extra to have custom made, when I received the dress it was not even close to my measurements . I had to have it tailored where she took in a total of 4 inches (2 inches per side) the neck cut down several inches, boning removed from the front. It was awful, thank goodness I have a great Taylor. I wasn't able to return as they said it was custom made and no returns on custom made which was bull. They just pulled one they thought would fit and sent it! Never order from here

lo9102
4/27/16

I ordered a formal dress, and had it custom made. I paid extra to have them ship it 2 day rush. Cheaply made, quality was not good. It came from Hong Kong. It shipped late and it took them a month to ship it. I returned the package but they tried to tell me I could only get a partial refund. This company is horrible at customer service and there dresses are horrible. warning to all. This company is fraudulent. Don't use them. It took me 5 months to get refunded.

lio273
4/20/16

I bought 9 dresses and 9 swimwear (bikini) sets. I am size 12 and I know asian sizes are made smaller so I made sure to buy LARGE in everything. Firstly, the bikinis: Three were ok but 6 were far too small in the top, not to mention looked cheap or the bottom was too small. I asked to return them but they said no because these are classed as lingerie.

Secondly the dresses: The first thing you will notice is all items are made of cheap nasty material that may be see through and the dresses will be far shorter than pictured. I could't even try on seven of the items as they were too small. I complained to Milanoo and they asjed for photos of all the dresses not fitting me! I told them how can I do this when they are too small to put on me!!! If you dare to complain that the fabric is cheap and nasty they will ask you to prove that is not what was advertised. How do I explain to them that no other company would supply such horrible cheap material? Now I am going to send all the items back but they will not refund me - they want to keep $15 for shipping or something. Do not buy from this unethical company.

suer40
4/6/16

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DON'T GIVE YOU A RETURN ADDRESS IF YOU NEED TO RETURN WHAT YOU ORDERED. IT TAKES OVER 2 WEEKS TO GET WHAT YOU ORDERED AND THE SIZING IS WAY OFF MUCH SMALLER. THEY PROVIDE YOUWITH AN ADDRESS BUT IT'S NOT FOR RETURNS.

Tip for consumers: IF I COULD GIVE THEM A 0 I WOULD HAVE.

chelseal14
3/18/16

I made the big mistake of ordering my wedding dress from here. The first red flag was the bait and switch on a price. Showed me one from with a $20 off coupon and free shipping ($40) and as SOON as I hit pay through PayPal they upcharged me the $60. When contacted they were not helpful, rude and obviously didn't refund.
Now my wedding dress arrived within the time frame expected but it's definitely not a custom fit. It was suppose to be Ivory but is definitely white, white as a sheet of paper or my iPhone. So now I have a lot more into a dress then I expected and I have to have it custom dyed and alterations, all within the 42 days left before my wedding.
After contacting them again about color they once again were useless, told me I'm mistaken and it's Ivory. Disgusting customer service! I may even claim it through PayPal.

triciap7
3/17/16

Rude, unprofessional, not worth the headache...

All items on site is "made to order" at an office in China, this is why it takes so long. I attempted to cancel my dresses because it was taking way too long for the shipment and customer service kept refusing to cancel and insisted they still ship it to me. This back and forth went on for 2 weeks and there was no reasoning with them.

They are horrible, horrible! Don't waste your time!

nathanw42
3/11/16

I ordered cosplay items Naruto Shipudden Kakashi Leaf Ninja headband and Kakashi Hatake gloves really cheap on this site with a free coupon on first order just for using their site and it took a month to get to me but it was worth it considering the low cost. opverall the site is legit

calinres
2/29/16

Items do not look like photos. It seems like someone described to someone what the dress looked like and a blind person tried to sew it

lig218
2/27/16

Stay away from this business! I ordered a prom dress for my daughter and sent her measurements. The dress arrived, but was a different color than ordered and the bodice was miles too big. On top of that the back of the dress looks like it was cut by a 3 year old in a jagged uneven manner. The return process HAS NOT BEEN EASY! We are still trying to get the return slip and have had to send different pictures of how the dress was not made to measurements 5 DIFFERENT TIMES! It's been 28 days of back and forth emails with no end in sight. POOR QUALITY, POOR WORKMANSHIP AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

meghans13
1/25/16

Milanoo quickly reimbursed my Paypal account when I contacted them about my shoes not being able to be shipped to me in time for an event. Be aware if you are ordering from US it will take 12 business days for processing on top for estimated shipping time. Milanoo customer support was fast to respond. Thank you!

yb10
1/19/16

I have seen the negative reviews for Milanoo but they really worked for me! I can honestly say that I would never have ordered from them if I had seen the reviews on this site. Thankfully I did not see the reviews until two days after I had ordered. We had ordered twenty dresses for all the girls in our extended family for a wedding. I frantically called them up (I found the right number by googling it. You need the china number not the UK number on their website) to try cancel the order but they told me that production had already begun and they could not cancel. I was very upset and told them I do not trust them and that they have a bad reputation but they were able to reassure me that the dresses would be good quality and correctly sized. To make a long story short the dresses came today and they are adorable. They fit really well. BTW the shipping took four days all the way from china! We are very happy.
One thing I would mention. We ordered an elegant simple dress. It could be they don't do as well with complicated ones that are full of ruffles and sequins.
Far di vos farshteyn Yiddish. I ch bin a yid un far unz hut es geven zayer gut.

furqane
1/2/16

I ordered a blazer,i got it in 7-10 days but the problem is their size chart,You guys need to improve your size chart it really doesn't helps and try to improve the quality of fabric as well.

Thanks.

sarap40
12/22/15

I bought 4 dress from this site and I got what they selected for me. I never got what I ordered.
Chinese business practice at it's best!!!!! I found out later this is owned by Chinese company..........then I found out I understood why I didn't get what I ordered!!!! I usually stick to my countries website when ordering but this is the first time I ordered outside. When I first went to milanoo.com I saw the address for the contact details as London. This is where most of the customers get cheated !!!!

brunof13
12/7/15

I fell for Milanoo but had to return the item as it was of really bad quality. I made the mistake of accepting a coupon for compensation. Now I wanted to use the coupon for another order.
The coupon is not accepted as the new order contains items that are on sale. The customer service only sends me standard replies of "only allowed to use one coupon", it feels like it does not even understand the question. I feel like in a situation worthy of Kafka.

lisam207
10/15/15

After reading this companies returns policy and other information I was confident in buying from them. I purchased 3 items, 2 clothing items were totally the wrong size although I used their size chart and checked my measurements, one of which was the wrong colour whilst the other was very thin and see-through. The 3rd item was a boxed figure which had been bashed and knocked about even though the box the order came in wasn’t. For over a month I tried to get this order fixed via return or exchange but they told me to keep it and give it to a friend or pay out further to return it with only a partial refund. I definitely wouldn’t use this site again. Although their site states 'Milanoo is not just an expert adviser on fashion and style; it is also your friend that can provide you with the sweetest and most timely service imaginable. It is the vocation of Milanoo to dress you Difference; thus, in turn, it will become your top fashion choice.' I felt they were unreliable and rude with no care or respect for their customers.

cathye8
10/9/15

This order took so long, I thought it was lost. It's too late now for the event for which it was ordered, doesn't fit, and I'm being told that I should have looked at the size guide because the sizes aren't true to American sizes. OK -- can I have an address to return the blouse because this is a company that doesn't include an invoice with return instructions automatically. They now want a photo of me in the too small blouse? WTH?

amberd20
9/24/15

I ordered 15 bikinis and a sweater from this website and out of the 15 bikinis, 1 did not fit, and another was completely unwearable. 6 of them I absolutely love. This site is very hit or miss, and if you're not willing to take the risk then I would suggest against buying from Milanoo. For the $250 I spent on my bikinis, I think it's worth it. I bought a one piece and a bikini top from VS for $170 and I wear my milanoo ones more. Also, the first order took about 6 weeks to arrive and the second one took a little over a week. I was charged $25 in duties for the second order, not sure why as I chose the same standard shipping.

la8955
9/23/15

Do not spend your money on their clothes. It all looks nice but it's the worst. Material is flimsy and the dresses and suits are horrible. Both dresses that one bought here look like they are going to fall apart.

aaronb60
9/14/15

I went to go order a custom size Naruto costume in for my 4 year old son. When I finally got it a month later.. It measured out for a 12 year old! I demanded over and again for a refund till I opened a case over paypal. Also this website gave me a different address to return the item to and changed their address on paypal so my case could not be finished. The customer service were complete $#*!s telling me the measurements were my fault and that they weren't going to refund me due to my complaining. Uh.. I was a seriously unsatisfied customer who had to beg and plead for my money back which I could got 90% back btw. I learned my lesson and decided EZ cosplay is worth the extra 40 bucks for fast and good quality cosplays. I beg you.. Don't go here.. Took me 3 months to get $#*! situated. Never ever again will I come back or tell others to shop here.

lauram107
9/7/15

You might think the dresses are a good price and look nice?! NOT! Worst made dress ever and worst costumer service I have ever experienced. I gave them 6 weeks to complete a dress exchange because they sent me the wrong dress (not even my fault) and it took them 10 weeks! 10 weeks to complete my exchange. Needless to say...I was not able to be a part of my best friends wedding. Even after multiple phone calls, emails, ect nothing from them. When asked to just get money for a return...I received a NO. Fought and fought this company and nothing came from it. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!

traceyc40
9/7/15

I have been fighting with this company to return a dress I purchased. They finally gave me the address to return it to and I have still not gotten my money back, they are attempting to give me back almost $70 less than what I paid. What a joke, I will never buy from here again!

giovannag2
8/28/15

I own a spa and a beauty salon we purchase the Milano it is very difficult to use no support whatsoever!!!! Even if you pay for it when you call again nothing!! My fence on others and they are so so much better so please do your homework I didn't and I'm very sorry paid a lot of money for nothing after months and months and months that we own it still can use it!!!!!

karenl78
8/21/15

I purchased a pair of shows from them. The shoes I received were not as shown in the picture. They were cheap looking and poorly made. I requested to be refunded and they refused to grant me my request. They wanted me to keep the item and they'd refund me 10 dollars. I've never experienced this with any online purchase. Do yourself a favor and never buy from this company. They should be shut down and fined for all that they'theyve done

alit17
8/18/15

I made the same mistake as some others. I should have done more serious research because Milanoo SUCKS!! I had ordered an outfit to wear to a wedding. First off, they were asking for payment in sort of a demanding manner while they had already been paid (according to my bank.) I submitted precise measurements but when the item arrived, there was no way I (or anybody else) could wear it. There was too much wrong with it to mention (just about everything one could think of.) ALL the sizing was off, cutting and seams were crooked and way off, pants wouldn't stay up for the lack of a waistband and no-shape cut, huge armholes, etc. I can go on and on about this useless piece but I feel I have more pride then Milanoo...I am still in an almost daily 'battle' with them in order to be refunded since the beginning of July. I have submitted everything I could think of and honored all their requests (including a bunch of pictures clearly indicating the issues.) The outfit is a 100% disaster and now they're giving me the run-around like no other (and trying to wheel & deal like a used car sales pitch.) Out of concern for all of you who are considering purchasing from Milanoo... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT DOING SO...BE GOOD TO YOURSELF AND STEER AWAY FROM THEM.!! As of today 8/25...still no refund and they keep coming up with efforts to 'wiggle' their way out (wheeling and dealing like a used car pitch) and they keep repeating. It's like a freaking Ping-Pong game.

atuln
8/6/15

This is my 3rd order and purchased 15 items from them 2 shoes, 1 cap, 3 t-shirts, 1 jeans, 1 harem pants, 2 hoodie, 1 leather belt, 1 cosplay gloves, 1 cosplay wig, 1 wallet , 1 bag and trust me every product has excellent quality, as shown in pictures on there site they are as it is same colour size.I would recommend everyone to try shopping from there site.Trust mem you will be happy with there services as even there customer service is friendly and co-operative.and yes trust me shipping is too fast once the products are processed in 2 days i got my order at my doorstep. Milanoo Rockzzz...!!!en_mi_150817200452_489 3rd order number en_mi_150720153858_489 first order , second order en_mi_150727215721_489 i am happy with the services provided from them thats the reason i am frequently shopping from there site.

leannes10
7/30/15

I ordered a lolita dress expecting it to come in 3 weeks, it took 2 months to arrive. I found the same exact dress on ebay for less money too. When I opened the package, there was no dress, but a large bodysuit thing made of cheap felt. What the heck? I looked online to find tons of horrid reviews and the only good ones were from those who created fake accounts. Their English was bad, so you can tell they were Chinese and worked for Milanoo. Also even on this website, you can see the fake reviews. They have bad English and have only written 1 review thus far because they are just making accounts to give themselves positive reviews. Any 5 star you see is fake. Never order from them again. I paid 200$ for a cheap onsie?

shaneb25
7/23/15

just order a black witch costume,total cost $28.99, i am so excited that i get a free shipping, and fully expecting for costume that i will wear in my friend's birthday. when item comes it really makes me disappointed. Style and quality just not the same with model.

danielles38
7/20/15

I ordered my wedding dress at Milanoo after reading satisfactory reviews. Not only it came way bigger than what they stated on their chart, but the top of my dress is completely haggard by some tortuous seams on its very front and, the worst: it's TORN! The edge of the fabric at the very front of my dress' top is completely torn and beyond repair. As an apology, Milanoo offered me USD20 as a refund for a TORN dress I paid USD180 for. Now I have no wedding dress at all!

Tip for consumers: Ask them to send you the real invoice value, or they'll send a fake one tagging your purchase as a "gift" and you may be overtaxed as I've been by your country's custom. You have to implore them to be honest!

taylorh31
7/1/15

Please note I live in the US and Ordered from the Lolita section of the shop. I ordered over $100 worth of products from the shop. The items we're a bit small so I returned them with the help of the nice customer service. After returning them I didn't get my full refund I got a bit less than half of what I spent (I do believe they only refunded me the cost of my shirt). Note that I returned everything the same way it came in the same packaging with everything inside, no seperate day deliverings. I returned them almost as soon as I got them so it wasn't past the return policy date. I tried it on and took it right of so there was no damage nor scent on the clothing so it was still within the rules of the return policy. If it wasn't for this refund fiasco I would recommend shopping on the site as I was happy with the pricing, and clothing. The sizing was only off by a little and a bigger size would have been perfect but due to not reviving my money for the return I would highly recommend not shopping there for that risk.

Tip for consumers: If you do order from the site (note I only ordered from the Lolita section).
I'd suggest getting 1 size up in your items, (also note I didn't purchase any shoes).

cyrahw
6/30/15

In May I ordered a swimsuit. I looked at the sizing chart specifically to make sure I ordered the proper size. It took about a month to get to my house therefore I received it in early June. When I opened up the package the quality of the fabric was OK. But when I tried on the two piece swimsuit it was nothing like that advertised. In addition to the bottom being undesirably small the top of this swimsuit was way to big!

I contacted a representative about getting my money back and they said it was nonreturnable because I tried it on and it was considered lingerie. After a month of talking to a representative I was given a coupon equivalent to the total of my order which was 25USD. But when I went to apply it to a order of my at the "courtesy" of Milanoo they put a restriction on it saying the price of my item had to be worth 25$ in order to use it. Therefore shipping was not covered and that can range from 5-25$ with this site. Ultimately they still tried to take more money from me than they already had. On top of all of that I am a first time customer and they did nothing but take my money and did little to accommodate for that.

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! IT'S A SCAM!

yasmina8
6/15/15

The sizes were smaller than the measurements, the dresses were a poor imitation of the picture, one was entirely see through and about 40cm shorter than the pic.

lum181
6/13/15

En distintas ocasiones he pedido cosas en milanoo los catsuit están buenos pero en las fotos se ven mas brillantes de lo que son, la demora en la llegada del producto son muy comunes

judithv1
6/5/15

Do NOT ORDER from Milanoo. I order 9 dresses, all of which I needed to try on for a wedding as a guest. I kept one, wanted to return the rest. Read below of what I had to go through to return it and now I'm stuck with them!!!

FROM ME - Please find the below correspondence. I sent the package back to the Big Bull Corp. address as you indicated in your below email and it was returned to me indicating the company had "MOVED" apparently it is BIG BULL$#*!. I am now stuck with these items after having paid in full for them and then paying for shipping both ways to an Unknown Address of a Mysterious Building/Company. I will now blast your company on Facebook and any other site I can find.

Dear Milanoo, I have just shipped out my return package to Big Bull Corporate at 12941 Ramona Boulevard, Baldwin Park, CA 91706-3756 RMA is ------------45. Tracking number is: ........9502 1014 This package is coming UPS ground - delivery confirmation required. Please credit my account the 90% as stated in your previous email. Thank you, Judi .....

FROM MILANOO - Thank you, If you do want to return, please read the information below carefully! Please return the package marked with the RMA number and order information . RMA NO: EN082789495 Return address: Big Bull Corporate 12941 Ramona Boulevard Suite A Baldwin Park, CA 91706-3756 TEL:6266771321 Please email us and fill in the tracking information in your milanoo account after you ship out the package ,so we could record it and refund to you as soon as we receive the package . We will apply 90% item fee refund for you when we get the returned package. If you accept the refund as coupon, it will be 100% item fee. Pls reply to tell us how would you like to be refunded? With best regards

laurenc228
5/27/15

Paid for items and three weeks later account still says awaiting payment confirmation, multiple emails and 'live chats' have no effect, have been told a response will be made to email within 24 hours yet still waiting. Have escalated through PayPal dispute centre, hoping purchase can be refund but no idea, I wish I had checked reviews first, as payment was made in US dollars (and I am in France) I did not know they were a hopeless Chinese company. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

ameliad1
5/8/15

th e shoes that I ordered are awesome whats in the picture is exactly what I got I will highly recommend this site to everyone love it well done milanoo keep up the good works

pabloc14
4/30/15

My wife bought two swimsuit sets.... very good quality. People who traveled with us could not believe the price we paid

juliem76
4/27/15

I really liked the site! Shipping was usual as three weeks. Quality of things very much. All completely satisfied.

pamelar20
4/26/15

I must admit that I was a little nervous after a read some negative reviews from some former customers. But my daughter convinced me to take a chance and I’m so glad that I did. If I had to purchase this dress in the US I would have to pay hundreds more than what I did. Because of your amazing prices I’m able to have more than one dress which is exactly what I want. I love the fact that the zipper is on the side and hidden, when you have the dress on no one can tell how you were able to put it on. The dress fit me like a glove. I love the satin fabric and the Brush Train is the perfect length for the chapel that we are renewing our vows in. My absolute favorite part of the dress in the laze details on the front and the ones that are on the back on the dress are gorgeous. The entire dressed is most definitely professionally well-tailored. I can’t wait to order my next dress.

Tip for consumers: I see where some people complaint about the size not being write, I measured myself very carefully and then compared it to the sizes that are listed on the web-site. If you do this then your dress will fit perfectly just like mine.

mercedest
4/14/15

The quality of this second dress was just as amazing as the first one...I would definitely order from them again..shipping and processing does take a bit of time so plan accordingly...

ashleyc53
4/12/15

I placed an order for a prom dress never got a confirmation. I contacted the people through chat, I wanted to cancel my order and sent an email and they say they haven't gotten it so now I don't get my full refund. I might not get a refund at all if they keep saying they haven't recieved my email.

sallyc10
4/11/15

I placed an order with this company and it never arrived, I sent them many messages asking for a tracking number and shipping details and they never got back to me.

maureenk4
4/10/15

Don't Waste your money. I purchased 4 bikinis and 2 wraps. I measured and purchased said items. They bottoms are so small they show everything. The wraps, which one size fit all, are super tight. When I contacted customer service, I spoke with Gary. He said he was sorry I could not return any item. That I should of known that these are China sizes not American sizes. No where on the website they instruct you that the sizes are different. I just wasted $200. Please ladies beware. Poor product and even poorer customer service. Buyer beware!

starlac
4/9/15

So, like everyone else.. I was so nervous about ordering a dress online from overseas. There are so many horror stories out there! I went ahead and took the plunge and ordered a dress. A short white satin dress. Exactly the style I want in the picture. It took about a month and a half for the dress to arrive but I expected that because I paid extra for custom measurements (which were perfect by the way! Dress fits like a dream!). The fabric was a perfect ivory satin, nice high quality, and the sewing work is amazing! Anyone that orders a dress online and expects absolute fit perfection is dreaming. I need to do a few small alterations- The button clasp is too small for the two buttons at the top of the back of the dress, there's a tad too much tulle around my tummy, and the lace layer that hangs below the satin layer (made to look like a pretty lace edge to the satin) is a little too long- but these are all little tiny things any seamstress can fix for me. Overall the dress is very very well made, and very high quality! I'm absolutely thrilled! I didn't have to deal with customer service at all so I can't comment on that front.. but just giving them measurements to make a dress for me was a flawless experience for me. I'd recommend it to others for sure!

Tip for consumers: pay for custom measurements if it's an option!

jessicao17
3/30/15

for something that cost £10 to an extra charge of another £10 to be sent..

hasn't arrived like it said it would, received and email to say 'you dress was to simple'
i think they mean ADDRESS..

cant spell and clearly cant get an order right, if this doesn't arrive to me or be the item i expect, i'm going to freak!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE

rosem138
3/3/15

I ordered a swimsuit on 2/1/15 it for a trip on 2/23/15 & it didn't arrive until 2/24/15! why kind of customer service is that???? they charged me almost 13.00 for shipping . They should be put out of business . I ordered a larger size under the advice of one of there reviews. I couldn't even get it over my knees let alone my hips!! Im truly disappointed in both the product & customer service I will never order from milanoo ever again!!

hyoj
2/11/15

This is a great shopping experience, even i saw many negative reviews there. my package comes quickly, and love the goods very much, thanks!!

jessican16
2/7/15

I ordered a cape from SNK from Milanoo. It was a month late even though it said it would take two weeks, it was made out of cheap felt and the symbol on the back was a fake leather decal, poorly cut and uncolored even though it was supposed to be blue, and sewn poorly. It also had to hole for the button so I couldn't even wear it!! Unless you want something you can make yourself (though it would probably be better than what they made) for more money than it should be worth, STAY AWAY! I also got no receipt, they don't do refunds, and they use pictures from other sites.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GIVE MILANOO YOUR MONEY!

shawneeh
1/3/15

Ordered three wigs from their site. All came just as pictured and fit well. Shipping was within two weeks which is pretty quick for out of the country. I will order from them again!

gigit2
12/25/14

This online shop is great! You have a very big selection of different clothes for men and women. There are also costumes, shoes and clothing for special occasions like weddings & events. The shipping service is very fast as well :)"

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milanoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question