US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rusidia

the shipping is also fast and great customer service. (in 80 reviews)

rd37

I like that most of them are made with lining and sometimes they even include an unexpected bow to go with your dress. (in 168 reviews)

amyj12

My order number# en_mi_140127182556_463 arrived just 5 days after it was shipped to me. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

krystley
11/21/14

Terrible. Myself and a few other girls all ordered bridesmaid dresses from these people. When we received our dresses, they didn't look like the picture as the materials used were obviously different and they also didn't fit! One of the girls even ordered the dress custom-sized and it came out 10 inches too short. Before I ordered, I confirmed my measurements alongside their sizing chart to confirm the size I should order. I read the reviews on that specific dress and was advised to order the dress one size up from what I usually wear and get it taken in if necessary. I did exactly that. When I received the dress, lo and behold, it didn't fit AT ALL. I couldn't even zip it up! I quickly took out my tape measure and measured the dress at the bust hip and waist areas. My suspicions were correct - the dress was nowhere NEAR tailored according to their sizing chart. I tried to return my dress emailing them photographs of their mistake. I got a response from someone named "Violet" denying me my refund as the photographs were not "clear enough" which was a complete lie as I took these photos with a 12MP camera. I probably sent her about 5 to 6 e-mails back and forth, arguing with them over a mistake that was CLEARLY their fault. All I got back were replies in broken English denying me a refund. This company is TERRIBLE! I wasted $70 on a dress that I can't even wear. Do NOT order anything from them - I had to learn the hard way.

jordir4
11/19/14

This is the most horrible buying experience in my life: They sent the wrong sizes of shoes and of dresses, and they blamed on us in not asking for the right ones when we used their size tables. So they put woring size tables in the web, send wrong sizes, made us pay for the return and when they received the returned goods, they say that there are some articles that are not inside the returning box, so ... we payed more for the shipment than for the goods that they say they haven't received.

IT'S A COMPLETE FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: Never ever buy anything at MIlanoo, it's acomplete fraud

jaded2
11/18/14

I orderderd $350 worth of maternity clothing. I received my shipment to the door which was nice, but after opening the box I was soon dissappointed. Out of at least 15 items I will only be able to wear 3 items. The quality of some items are decent but others are so cheap and aweful. The leggins had one leg 1.5 inches longer than the other, and the maternity jeans have no stretch in the fabric with a very thick and awkward stretchy waistband that will be too big even at 9 months, even though the fit in the leg is good.
I hear from reviews that it is extremely hard to get a refund even if you send everything back within 7 days, so I wont bother wasting more time or money. I am very dissapointed as I was SOO excited to have found this site.

conniel15
11/18/14

If you really believe that MILANOO is a legitimate site then I really feel sorry for you, as a concern citizen I am sharing how I got screwed by this site,the actual product is NOT as GOOD as it appears online & for the benefit of the doubt try to order anything that you are willing to throw away after receiving and if you have enough $ to waste then you will know what I am talking about, also if you notice why "RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY" Is NOT visible to shoppers? not cool so my over all rate to this site is one word only " SCAM "

rahshondap
11/14/14

I orderd my wedding dress from her about a month ago. The dress I orderd was a beautiful tight fitting gown that hits the floor with beads at the top and a long train in the back. It was unique and just right for me. HOWEVER, the dress i actully received was nothing but a hot mess. It was not beaded at the top, it did not hit the floor and it was a dull gray instead of the shiny silver i wanted. Whats even worse is the fact that they put flowers where the beads where suppose to be, as if i would not notice. I am so pissed and it makes no sense to send it back because they will only give me 60%of my money back and i have to pay the shipping to send it all the way back to china. Lets just say, i wish i knew about this website before i ordered my dress.

ard7
11/14/14

yes it's cheap and the quality is soooooooooooo cheap too..
ordered 2 pairs of pump shoes and they're really poor, half of my toes showing.. pls dont buy on this site.. better buy on target and kmart. one of the shoe is used too.really disappointing.

amandap9
11/14/14

Shoes and lingerie ordered, products arrived quickly but were ALL the incorrect size. Sizes were ordered according to the advertised Milanoo.com size charts.
Milanoo.com policy states that a FULL REFUND (including shipping fee] will be given if items [non-custom] for items that are more than 3cm difference.
The shoes were 2 sizes too large, more than 3cm, and the lingerie is over 10cm too small.
I have a chain of 9 emails to their Refund/Return office where they keep telling me to take photos of myself in the lingerie - nipple to nipple - to show where the items do not fit. This is more than inappropriate!
They refuse to answer about the over-sized shoes.
MILANOO.COM refuse to apply their OWN refund/return policy to which I am LEGALLY entitled.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND MILANOO.COM

natasham
11/14/14

NEVER , EVER BUY from Milanoo UNLESS YOU ARE 100% CERTAIN that the item is right for your ( very difficult when ordering online). I live in the UK, and ordered shoes from Milanoo. When they arrived they were a poor fit, so I returned them. I included my address , name and order number with the package, but have been waiting over 1 month for a refund, and am £63.00 out of pocket.The instructions for returns, on the website don't include an address. They advise you to contact customer services. The "Contact us" section gives an address, but says " unavailable for package returns". I emailed Milanoo requesting instructions to return the shoes for a refund. Their response was delayed, so I researched the correct returns address, and posted my parcel to avoid missing the deadline for refund requests. Although the email correspondence was very polite, and confirmed I had used teh correct address, as time has passed, I strongly suspect that my refund request has been forgotten/lost, despite chasing it up several times. I will NEVER order from Milanoo again.

captainr
11/12/14

Milanoo's "Steampunk" outfits steal unique photos and descriptions directly from this website:
I can vouch for Gentleman's Emporium. Milanoo, on the other hand... looks very suspicious and I imagine the axim "you get what you pay for" applies to this situation...

denisea2
11/11/14

I would not order anything from this company. All they do is give you a run around when you need to return and item. I have been trying to return a dress since January. It does not fit correctly and the workmanship is terrible. I am still waiting on a reply about my return/refund. THe customer service is POOR quality just like their dresses!

cs12
11/10/14

i think u guys should really pay attention because all of the shoes on this milanoo site are all pictures of christian louboutin shoes....there is no way they can be posted on milanoo for less then $500 because the shoes themselves cost $1500 and up...i believe this is a scam so buyers beware

cozzih
11/6/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!
You are better off wearing a paper bag then purchasing ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE.
THEY USE CHEAP FABRIC AND STEAL PICTURES FROM OTHER SITES.
There customer service is BEYOND AWFUL!!
Milanoo needs to be SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!! They are a bunch of scammers!

jodies
11/6/14

I ordered my dress in January. They said it would be delievered by March 8; I got it on March 5th. So far so good, but then I took it out of the BAG....really a bag for a wedding dress. And it was not my dress...does not even look like the picture. The only thing they got right was the halter bodice and a broach. I took pictures, attached my confirmation email when they accepted my order...I have sent 3 emails now with no response. Plus, I found a vendors reciept for $10.00....$10.00 I wish I only paid $10.00. So at this point I believe I am not stuck with a dress I will never wear and am out of my money as well. Do not even take a chance on this company you may think you're saving money but your just handing them you money and your dreams.

rinkoh
11/2/14

All I can say about this site:
No. Just no. For the love of all that is good, stay. away.

Their products are *nothing* like picture. You order a cute pink Lolita dress and get a dress the quality of Drew Barrymore's prom dress from "Never been kissed".

sarahm19
11/2/14

I ordered a few clothes and two formal dresses from milanoo.com and the entire experience was horrifying. The quality of the products were so low I returned them right away. Aside from that, the package it came in was beyond unprofessional (all the products were squeezed into a plastic bag that was roughly duck taped). But this, I expected. What I did not expect was to find a sewing needle hiding in the details of the dress I purchased. It did not help that I found out about this after injuring my finger. I hope no one goes through this after paying a wholesome amount of money (say.. over 500 USD).

Do yourself a favor--- stay away from this Chinese retail disaster.

jennar4
10/21/14

it seems that the customer services if something is wrong are awful, but if you are lucky everything is ok with them and they are fantastic!!!
But as soon as something doesn't fit then the nighmares start..... what's a pity because I would like to order from them......
Can you fixe the problems please??????????/

alik28
10/21/14

Awful customer service. I could never get into my account, staff were not helpful and constantly told me to "talk to someone else" and were never able to provide more information or get my order to me in a timely fashion. I was told I would receive my order in no more than 15 days and paid through the roof for expedited shipping. It has been 20 days and I still have not received my order. Do not recommend. What a disappointment.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it.

erikae3
10/21/14

I was very disappointed in the size description and return policy.DO NOT believe what's written, always check from the english version because their french version is so lame.
I don't think I'll order again on this site...

sams158
10/20/14

From a UK buyer. Goods sent were broken and faulty and the dresses were really poor quality. Contacted their customer services department to at least return the faulty broken items.....no reply. When I finally get a response they tell me it's too late to return the goods. It's only too late as they never replied and then could not even find my order on their system.
After sending e-mail after e-mail......waiting for a reply - they then wanted to offer me a credit note as a gesture of goodwill.....guess what since this e-mail no one will respond back to me.
Awful company, poor if not broken goods and very bad customer service. NEVER AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

laetitav
10/20/14

Take care if you have a return you will not be paid even with an accepted RMA.
it cost me 25€ to return my dress back in china, and i was never paid back.
So 59€ of dress + 25 to return back, it cost me 84€ for nothing.
I can get you all needed information to proof what i am saying.

An advice, do not order on this site.

sams159
10/19/14

I bought four items from Milanoo (mobile suits), the items were amazing and much better than i thought ( i was quite sceptical at first). the packaging is superb and mind blowing shipping time ( 4 days to Norway). customers service were very helpful too. all in all Milanoo and the pushes get 5 stars in my book.

lishab
10/13/14

I has a wonderful shopping experience with this website. Milanoo not only has a wonderful collection of clothing, shoes and accessories but the quality is great. I got my order with 20 days and I had no issues with it.

miriamei
10/3/14

It was really great (: Excellent customer service, any questions I had were answered. I got my Konata lucky star summer cosplay outfit . Delivery was fast and milanoo Is so nice they sent me a thank you card ^-^

Tip for consumers: You should use it because they have the best quality items out there!

andreea4
9/28/14

I'm very glad I chose Milanoo shopping. s products are quality, low prices and fast shipment I will repurchase

mokhlefy
9/24/14

Milanoo is a completely misleading website
I purchased Smart Lace Up Patent PU Upper Men's Casual Shoes for $22,49 It's beautiful

Tip for consumers: fr_ht_140828133412_757

veronicas23
9/21/14

I like this site because it has a great value for money, I am happy with the products I received. I will definitely order more !!! I recommend !!!

rd37
9/16/14

I have ordered at least ten clothing items from Milanoo in the past two months. I love their Lolita fashions. They have a good variety and their dresses are made with quality. I like that most of them are made with lining and sometimes they even include an unexpected bow to go with your dress. The con of Milanoo is that they state they don't offer an after sale service which is a big concern if you need to return something. I have been waiting to get a return authorization for almost a week now on a few nonfit items. I am thinking I won't get one. Close sizes are a gamble if you don't measure youself before ordering.

Tip for consumers: Buy as if you have someone to pass it down to if you can't wear it.

lisac67
9/12/14

Do not order from this company!! After I placed my order, the clothing (I found out later) would have taken one month before they would ship the vests to me. I called and rep told me to send info through email for a refund. It turns out that after 4 weeks they only refunded me $20 of the $90 I spent! They actually kept $70 of my money! I cannot get hold of them through phone calls since all my calls end up with busy signals, and my emails are pointless. Do not take a chance! They are not reputable so buy elsewhere! I have reported them to BBB.

valentinab
9/7/14

Hello everyone! I've received the package very fast. I had no problems with them. The products are like in the images. I haven't unpleasant surprises, the items are in good condition. One word to describe the items : quality !

brendar20
9/5/14

en_mi_140724052801_895 order number
My order arrive after 4 weeks. I try to change the item that I order and the answer was no. No credit, no nothing. If you are between sizes don't bother ordering.

catherinev2
9/5/14

I love Milanoo, it's a great online shop with a looot of choice, and really mini prices !
I was really surprised by the fast delivery (1 week, instead of usually 3-4 weeks to Europe), and I must say that the quality of my overall is really great!

In one word, I totally recommend Milanoo.com and I will order again

claudiac14
9/2/14

I just received my wigs I'm estatic and over my head for them *w*
prices are reasonable and they came in pefect condition and well protected

Tip for consumers: don't get jaded by the seemingly long shipping process

merannb
9/1/14

Photos are taken from other websites and they sell cheap knocked off bootleg figurines and Lolita costumes. The processing time would suggest that there is no stock and they send the request out to a sweat shop to knock it up. The quality is really hit or miss as China doesn't get the minimum acceptable quality idea. So if it's a low quality item you want such as plastic handbag and are happy to take a gamble etc then you may strike lucky. Don't trust the reviews as they only let the good ones through. I saw one that slipped through saying the item was crap but it had 5 stars!!!! I wanted to cancel my order as soon as I found out the figures were bootleg but they refused and took 6 weeks to dispatch my order AFTER I tried to cancel it.
The Lolita blouses I bought lost half the buttons on the first wear and the material was so see through that you had to wear a vest and was unbreathable fabric, not best for Austealias heat. The figurines were terrible quality with paint drips all over the plastic, the stands wouldn't even fit with the figure.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy Lolita or figurines as the photos are not what you'll get.

mariag49
8/31/14

I ordered for the first time at Milanoo.com and I'm really satisfied with my shopping experience. My order arrived fast and there where no problems with the customs. I ordered a pair of shoes, a necklace and a brushes set. All items have a good quality. Concerning the make up brushes set, there was a little smell after packing out, but it disappeared quickly. I got lots of compliments for the shoes and necklace, because of the unique design. Milanoo offers a variety of products, which are trendy and individual.

faissaly
8/30/14

I love this cloth , this is my first time ordering from Milanoo ,I've got my sneaker & pants from Milanoo and I am very very very happy! I am quite satisfied with this wonderful company ,They have nice clothes and fabulous shoes , So I would advise everyone to buy from milanoo !! for all those who are not sure if they should order :)

I love Milano

Tip for consumers: It is a beautiful site to have a wonderful clothes

simonan1
8/24/14

My order: en_ht_140804151610_129
I am very satisfied about all 3 products.The dress is very beautiful,a realy great piece.My love is the swimear,it is very quality piece and I recomended to order on Milanoo.The crop top is such a great top!The package arrived very quickly,I am realy impresed and it came right at my home.I am glad i chose Milanoo

lucijak3
8/22/14

I am so happy with milanoo,they have great products. Shipping was very very fast and all items are perfect. 10/10

susannas2
8/10/14

Interesting, efficient and helpful staff. Articles of quality, comply with descriptions on the site. Shipping swift and easy to track. Recommended !!

juliew28
8/8/14

The items were late to arrive, the wrong sizes and nothing like advertised in the pictures or description. They were advertised as cotton and were not remotely cotton but made out of hideous, smelly man made materials. I tried to return tem following Milanoo's supposed returns policy and got some very strange responses which amounted to them refusing to accept returns of give refund. They ignored the paypal dispute I set up completely. Why Paypal still supports them I don't know but I have signed a petition to ask them not to and I am complaining to international consumer organisations as well as trying to spread the word with reviews on independent sites (they don't publish negative reviews on their own site. I know because they didn't publish mine). I wish I had done my research before buying from these con artists. If you Google them and look around you will see lots of stories similar to mine and news stories too. Have a look at the Facebook page 'Milanoo is a scam'. DON'T BUY FROM MILANOO.

karenw53
8/8/14

They do not respond to emails. It has been over 3 weeks since I made my order. I never received my items but received a partial refund. I've been trying to figure out why and I cannot get a response from them. If you want your money or products, order from another site.

jessem46
8/2/14

Steals pictures from the internet before slapping their watermark over it, then proceeds to "sell" the item by making a half-assed version of it with $#*!ty materials to cheat customers.

jessicap30
7/30/14

The Milanoo was just perfect, from the moment of product choice on arrival thereof. I live in Brazil and my order arrived very quickly, in less than 15 days!

cameronnk
7/29/14

One piece swimsuits if properly designed can look just as sexy or sometimes even better than the two piece ones. I have always been a fan of one piece swimsuits and I think most of this is thanks to watching Baywatch when I was a kid. I grew up admiring and being jealous of Pamela Anderson and her body when I was a kid and though I cannot boast of something similar, I still think I will be able to make just about any guy drool if I sport something like that myself. I love this dress and I think this is the best thing that would suit me and the closest I can come the whole Pamela Anderson look alike thing. Thank you Milanoo for this wonderful swimsuit!

tenderh1
7/26/14

The top of the dress is absolutely gorgeous. I can say that because now, while I’m writing down this review I tried it on for the first time and it looks like nothing else I’ve tried before. And, trust me, I tried a lot of wedding dresses, all shapes, colors, models. All of them looked strange, did not fit me, they had something that was not ok. But this one is the one. I recommend it to all the Gemini girls out there.

jasonj30
7/17/14

This dress is exactly what I expected. It's beautiful! Well worth the money and it looks absolutely gorgeous. It's a perfect fit because I got it custom made to my exact measurements. I love it and I plan on buying more Lolita dresses from Milanoo in the future =D

loves13
7/16/14

I ordered from Milanoo having high expectations and seeing great reviews. Then I waited and my order stayed in processing. Then a month passed and it was still the same thing. So I contacted customer service to find out what was going on. They apologized then said one of my items didn't pass the quality inspection and that I could either get a refund for that item or they could repair it. So I took the second offer. I was told someone would be in touch with me within 24hrs. and I never recieved anything. Instead I got a email nearly a week later stating they refunded everything. I got no explanation. Only just place your order again. I was so upset. With the job I have I rarely get to go out shopping in a regular store. This is only my second time trying to shop for clothes online. And I thought Milanoo would have been great because of their variety. All I got was lies. I hope this review helps someone out there shopping with them. Just becareful, the upside atleast I got a refund, the downside no clothes.

sarahf39
7/14/14

STOP BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They are a scam. My order was cancelled (not by me, by them) and they took kept 11 dollars of my refund. I WILL never order from this company and I will let everyone I know about it.

ssc4
7/13/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!
First off, general shipping took one month for me. Finally, when I realized I would not receive my items in time for my vacation I contacted them. Because they are in China it takes 2 business days for them to respond to me. I paid an extra $3 for expedited shipping and they sent my items the next day, which means they could've sent it sooner with general shipping.
2nd - their sizes run very small. Even with the chart they provide their XL still can't fit me and I wear a S in U.S. sizes. You can't order a bikini separate and I need a larger size for up top than I do for the bottom, so the bikini's didn't work out and you can't return swimsuits.
3rd - I returned TWO items and they are saying they only received ONE. Funny, because both items were in the SAME package and even funnier that they claim they only received the less expensive item, so they only refunded me for the cheaper item.
4th - they pay people $5 to write a positive review on their website. LAME
A BUNCH OF CROOKS, PLUS THE QUALITY OF THEIR CLOTHES IS SUB PAR! Stick with the U.S., there are too many other sites out there to have to deal with this crap!

claires26
7/8/14

Superb and damn hot and sexy swim suit. It will be helpful for me in the summer. I can show my body lines with this swimsuit. Impressive and my dream to wear this bikini.I will definitely buy it to see how I look in this beautiful, sexy, charming swimsuit.

meekit
7/8/14

The shirt is very lovely. I look really very handsome when I wear this shirt and move out. Many of my colleagues and friends asked me the place from where I had purchased this. They were also looking for the same variety shirt. I advised them to have it from here as it is the place you can find everything here of your desire. And it can really satisfy you.

24 Photos for Milanoo