US Government's NSF

1st Review:
karent

350 Reviews for Milanoo

Review Highlights

Ordered on Nov 24, shipped Dec 2, received 2 weeks later.

2 week shipping time is normal for anything shipping from China to the US.

I dealt with another really great company where I bought my wedding dress.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

Also meine Schuhe, von milanoo gekauft sehen richtig gut aus. Auch wenn ich von dem Klebergeruch fast umgefallen wäre, aber bei dem Preis kann man echt nicht meckern. Es sind super schöne schimmernde strasssteinee und passen tun sie auch sehr gut!

4/17/14

Acabo de recibir estos lindos y elegantes zapatos. Perfectos en su confección y detalles. Los tiempos de envío han sido los señalados por Milanoo. El color es como el de la foto. Felicito a Milanoo por su gran profesionalidad

4/17/14

I really loved the products I received, it just took over a month for me to get what I ordered! That was really frustrating to me. But overall, the products I finally received were really well made and of a good quality.

4/15/14

He comprado este vestido y debo decir que al ser la primera vez que compraba por internet, tenia miedo que no fuera de alta calidad y que la entrega se hiciera dificil. Pero debo decir que se me ha entregado un vestido perfecto, con la talla justa y adecuada y que en correo se me dijo que se entregaria en 20 dias y asi fue. llego en la fecha pactada. muy contenta con la compra.

4/15/14

j'ai commandée une robe et je ne suis pas du tout déçue elle est super belle et super bien taillée avec un laçage dans le dos qu'on ne voit pas sur les photos je recommande ce site a condition de ne pas etre préssée car j'ai passée plusieurs commande sur ce site et jamais déçue des articles mais par contre les délais sont trop long mais bon ...très bon rapport qualité prix!!!

4/14/14

I purchased 3 bathing suits and when I tried them on - they did not fit. I am a size (s) or (4) and I ordered a size (m). In my opinion the quality is not very nice. When I inquired about returning them, I had to go online to fill out a form and upload pictures of each bathing suit. After all of that, I received an email stating that I could not return the items. These items were not final sale when I purchased them. In the future I will deal with a company that will stand by their products and one that believes in customer satisfaction.

4/14/14

The quality is magnificent. The material and craftmanship are nice and dedicated designed. Definitely worth the price! If I ever need anything for cosplay in the future I am definitely coming back here. 5 Stars!!

4/13/14

I have had the most horrendous experience dealing with this website as well as it's customer service. It has literally been a nightmare.
I recently ordered a bikini and a few dresses from Milanoo just to give them a try, because I have heard of them from an acquaintance. I ordered five beautiful looking summer dresses, all advertised as 'silk', 'cotton', and 'chiffon' as well as a ruffled bikini. The total came out to be $108.00 so- not bad. I waited a little bit over two weeks for the package to arrive, which was completely okay. When it arrived, I opened it and things just went downhill from there. What I encountered was an awful mess of spandex, polyester, and really poor workmanship. Some of the dresses were so short that they could barely pass for a shirt. The colors were awful, the stitching was on the outside, fringes were sticking out, and the fabric that they were made out of could barely pass for a swimsuit fabric. My biking actually came in RIPPED and SEE THROUGH. It was the weight and consistency of a pair of nylon pantyhose. It was awful. Every single item was just awful. I emailed the company immediately to request a return code as well as to discuss return shipping. They told me that I would be unable to return the bikini, since it is an 'intimates' piece, and that they do not reimburse return shipping. They also put you through an awful return process, requesting 'detailed photographs' of the problem, problem descriptions, and putting you on crazy deadlines to make returning as hard as possible (you need to ship it out within 7 days, but before that you need a return code which, once obtained, is only valid for three days). I sent them a variety of emails because I was furious- the fact that they false advertised their products and sent me damaged items is NOT my fault. I should NOT have to pay for return shipping if I received polyester instead of cotton. The very notion of this is ridiculous to me. The response to every one of my emails felt more or less automated, and never once addressed my issues with their clothing. The only thing they consistently asked for was pictures, and they very effectively skirted around everything I was trying to address to them. The return shipping was 29.33 Euros!!! That is $45!!! That is half of what I'm going to get back for returning my clothes! This is crazy. There is absolutely no reason why I should be dealing with any of this! The past few days have been a horror of emails written in broken english intermixed with running around with these 'clothes' and wasting time, money, energy, and nerves dealing with this absurdity. I will never, ever purchase from this website again. I will post this review on every forum and video that I can, so that people in the future can avoid situations like mine. I have never come across a website that has less respect for their customer. I have never had a more stressful and disappointing shopping experience. I look forward to this entire situation ending and never having to deal with them again.
Milanoo is a scam. Don't let them get you.

4/11/14

I ordered a dress on 2/19/14 and it still has not shipped, even though the guaranteed delivery date was 3/24/14. I have asked multiple "questions" on the sites page to do so and immediately after I submit one, it disappears and I have received no replies.

4/10/14

I just received the dress today. And it's perfect! Very nice material and quality of sewing is good. The only thing is that dress is a little bit longer than I ordered. But my customer was very satisfied and happy with the dress. Great customer service. The dress was shipped out only 5 days after I placed order! Great job, Milanoo!

4/6/14

Excellent shift dress. It was a little tight in the measurements but after wearing it for a while, it felt that much better. The deep neck-line is ideal for wearing under other clothing.

4/6/14

This dress is awesome!!! I didn't know it was going to really be in two parts but I think I like that better. I got the custom size so it fits perfect. Just one suggestion, I put 18 inches and it's maybe 3 inches above my knees without the petticoat, so if you want a longer skirt (maybe to the knee) go for 21 or 22 inches. (Also you might want to get a petticoat separately there is a "under skirt" that comes with it that is very puffy but I got one just in case. Hope this helps!!!

4/6/14

la parrucca era fantastica, l' ho usata per un cosplay, è arrivata con quasi una settimana di anticipo, ottima qualità e nonostante sia un pò pesante (che è normale perchè è molto lunga)

4/6/14

Je vient d'avoire ma première commande (ils y en a encore 3ou4 en cours lol) je l'ai eu avec une semaine d'avance et comme d'habitude je suis plus que saisfaite j'ai prit pas mal de bustier et sert taille ainsie qu'une robe tous est parfait bonne taille bonne qualiter je suis aux ange et j'ai été heureuse de decouvrire que vous avez changer les emballage qui sont maintenant des sac individuelle avec un zip... les vetement sont bien plier bien ranger c'est vraiment super!!!! merci encore a tres bientot !!!!

4/6/14

I bought the Crono Trigger costume for my husband, What a disaster. I used his measurements to order. He was a 2XL according to Milanoo, but in real life he's a L. Whatever. The "costume" came and the pants were imitation Docker's pants (really? Crono wears pants with buttons, zippers, pockets, and pleats???) and were a size M (according to their measurements), the undershirt which is supposed to be forest green is black, the belt was felt with the worst "belt buckle" composed of shiny lame fabric, the blue outter jacket was a L, the "scarf" was a stiff rectangle (it's supposed to be "loose fitting"), and the bag was all wrong. I also ordered him boots a half size larger than he wears (and according to the size chart) and they were WAY too small. This was in January. I have been emailing them ever since and STILL can't get a refund. They offered me $30 for the $160 I spent. Um, no. They just sent me an email the other day that says my shipment has been sent on March 25. This email is from the January shipment. Really? I have it, but thanks. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE "COMPANY"!!!!

4/5/14

Well on 2/27/2014 I ordered a wedding dress, I still haven't received it. WTF!!!! what a scam if I have to go to china to get my money I WILL.......

4/5/14

The front of the dress was exactly like the picture. The back was a bit different--just missing the buttons and the bead work. It is well made with lining and boning and fit exactly the way I ordered it. It is a fantastic dress for a fantastic price!

4/3/14

This outfit was very cute dispite the fact the shirt did not have ruffles and the shirt did not look exactly as it does in the picture. Still, it can be worn with different shirts and a larger pettiskirt doesn't hurt!

4/2/14

My order number# en_mi_140127182556_463 arrived just 5 days after it was shipped to me. I got pair of platform sneakers and Valentino heels replica (the best one on the web I have seen so far)and a purse. I was very happy with the quality and it all came nicely packed in one big box ans each item was packed individually. The sneaker I have worn so many times, they are so high quality for the price.

3/30/14

Splendidi. Ottima qualità. Ricevuti prima del previsto. Spedizione veloce e sicura, perfetto. Davvero davvero davvero felice di quanto ricevuto. Grazie!

3/29/14

Von Milanoo bekam ich mein erster Lolita, Wunderhübsch! Klasse!Die Verarbeitung;alle Details...istso perfekt! AUCH sehr freundliches Service.ich habe eine glückliche Shopping Erfahrung von diesem Shop Milanoo.

3/27/14

Dress is stunning. It is far nicer than the picture, . I have recommened Milanoo to all my friends as I have ordered another 6 dresses different styles and sizes; all the dresses are super!!

3/22/14

It came in one day late but it was worth the wait, I got it yesterday and it fits great but the top part a lil small but it was amazing thank you Milanoo.com I love this site :-)

3/19/14

Gente!!! Serio eu não imaginava que esse vestido fosse tão lindo!!! muito mais lindo do que imaginei e a qualidade é excelente! superou minhas expectativas e a loja esta de parabéns!

3/18/14

This is a high quality and comfortable scuba diving skin. It has al of the tabs and loops to make it easy to wear under a wetsuit. The seller provided magnificent customer service, had great prices, and fast shippinh. I would recommend this seller to everyone

3/17/14

I colori sono ottimi! E poi ci sono molte sfumature di blu.. Proprio come piace a me.. Un prodotto proprio ben fatto! Inoltre è anche molto facile da usare.. Lo consiglio a tutti! Eccellente!!!

3/17/14

Bought a set of bikini for my wife as present. The design and cutting is great and material is soft and comfortable. Overall the quality exceeded my expectation consider its price. However, their could do better in their shipping speed. I almost missed our anniversary.

3/14/14

Excellent quality! Keep up with the good work! Thank God I got it in XS since it wasn´t at least too small. Although Westerners, some of us are yet quite small :)

3/14/14

I ordered a dress on January 29, 2014. It arrived a month later while I was away for 2 weeks. I was unable to return the dress, which was poor quality, and too late for the reason I ordered it. I requested a RMA and was denied because there is a 7 return policy. They allow themselves a full month to deliver a product and won't extend the same courtesy to their customers. I give them an F.

3/13/14

Thank you so much for the Naruto cosplay,its wonderful! It came three

weeks exactly after I bought it,which was the amount of time said to come at least,so I thank you

again. The quality is much higher then I expected it,and it looks really awesome. Thank you!

3/12/14

Abito appena arrivato, è ben rifinito e la qualità è ottima, la produzione e la spedizione sono state effettuate nei tempi previsti.

3/12/14

Veramente bello! Fatto veramente bene. Rigido al punto giusto e molto sexy. La mancanza di pizzi, di strass luminosi. Sono molto soddisfatta, grazie Milanoo.

3/12/14

This was the cutest dress. We bought it for homecoming in the white and it was great! The custom sizing fit perfect and you can't beat the price. I will most definitly buy all my homecoming and prom dresses from Milanoo.com

3/11/14

L'abito e' arrivato oggi,Sono davvero contento, e' identico alla foto. tessuto morbido. Davvero felice di quanto ricevuto. Raccomando. Grazie mille alla prossima!

3/6/14

I ordered the item for a wool jacket as it will be winter here. 1 - Item sent was a synthetic combination of cotton and elastic material. 2 - design of clothing absolutely an inferior copy (design of pockets etc.) 3 - dimensions of items were wrong. It is so short. 4 - Wrong color - Suppose to be coffee colored and it is ORANGE. That's alot of differences. I am really disappointed.

After the ordeal of expecting the coat which I waited for a long while more than 1.5 months and it was not custom made coat, it was to and fro emailing here and there, giving me the push off to someone else with their live chat.

I was willing to give milanoo a go due to the good reviews i see on the site (did a second order before i received the first) Proceed to cancel that today.

I am absolutely disappointed with the coat received. They threw out my paypal resolution saying to check my email. I checked and checked NOTHING was send to me. I have bought many things online and this is the worst experience I ever had. If they were oz based, they will be in alot of trouble. I can't believe whoever wrote those reviews are absolutely in another world I reckon.

3/3/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS "COMPANY"! This is by far the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. Ordered a dress but canceled the order immediately when I realized it would not arrive in time for my event. Three days later my credit card was charged. I inform customer service. I was told they never got the email cancelation. A few hours later I got an stating that my order was canceled but I would not get a refund because they already started making the dress. At the bottom of the email was the cancelation email (the one they never got) I sent days earlier. I'm posting my experience on as many sites as possible. Maybe reading the post will save someone from going through this mess.

3/2/14

I purchased an a-line sweetheart wedding gown from Milanoo and it tured out to be a nice shopping experience. They offered a free shipping. Clothing quality is nice and fast shipping and i would like to strongly recommend this site. And i would purchase from them again! Thanks!

2/28/14

I ordered two cosplays, two wigs and a pair of shoes which totaled into a very expensive order. I ordered these at the end of January, hoping to get them by March 30th for an anime convention. After checking the progress on the site (I knew the processing time could be a bit lengthy) it told me my expected arrival date was April 2nd! I didn't realize it took almost three months to process and ship something!

I've been dealing with customer service for a few days now because I just wanted to cancel the order and get my money back to spend at a different website. But after they skirted around the issue, they finally told me they could only give me 50% of my money back.

Are you kidding me?! I don't even have the product yet, it's still in your stupid factory! I tried contacting them again and they gave me a faulty email address to contact which clearly didn't work. So not only am I not getting my cosplays on time, I spent a small fortune for them.

And after reading all these reviews (which I should've done before I purchased, my mistake) I am severely worried over the quality of my eventual product. This website is a joke and probably a scam. Do not buy from here. Don't even go look at the website, it's definitely not worth it.

2/28/14

It has been four weeks since I made my order and they are still processing it. Have contacted their support who keeps on giving false promises.

Stay away if you can. Huge disappointment compared to my other online shopping experiences.

2/26/14

arrivato oggi, nessuna spesa doganale abito molto bello.Temevo che non arrivasse in tempo per una fiera ed invece la spedizione è stata puntuale :)

2/25/14

I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. I ordered a wedding dress from them. Which is absolutely gorgeous ! Anytime I had a question I was able to chat with a real person
They we're very kind and professional. Thank you. Sincerely, Mrs. Piepenburg

2/25/14

This suit is spectacular! It is extremely high quality, flexible, durable fabric and is damn comfortable, like a second skin. My only complaint, is visibility is a little low, so I might suggest a bit of customizing on the mesh eye area for new buyers. I'll be buying another suit soon!

2/20/14

Der Schein trügt, Milanoo lügt!
Nichts stimmt bei Milanoo: weder Material, noch Qualität.. weder Service, noch Rückerstattung..
Ich habe 200 EUR verloren!!

2/18/14

I tried it on immediately and was very impressed. It looks as good on me as it does on the model (if not better). The material is nice and comfortable. I was concerned about the sizing based on the reviews of others.

2/17/14

Simplemente ideal. Lo elegi en color gris perla con banda azul marino y es tal y como me lo imaginaba. El acabado es excelente, su interior lleno de ballenas aporta una sujeccion impecable y la idea del sujetador interior no lo habia visto nunca y es perfecto.

2/17/14

This is a great dress, especially for the price! I was looking for something for a holiday party, and this was the one! The milanoo is very good for the price, I was impressed.

2/16/14

stupendo ,abito semplice ed elegante con tanto stile!Non ho parole per descriverlo e davvero un bell' abito! Complimenti alla/o stilista davvero molto bello complimenti !!

2/16/14

my order no en_mi_140108202236_972
i ordered a pair of knee length boots.
love the quality of the products and the quick delivery.

2/15/14

VERY disappointed!!!
I first was in love with this site, until I ordered!. So 1st of all ALL other sites I ordered from the processing time was under the dress information and above the shipping time. I didn't see it there and I looked pretty good at the rest of the info, so assumed there was no processing time sine the sizes were s,m,l,xl,xxl. A week after my item was ordered and it didn't arrive I visited the site and went into FAQ
That's where it said that processing time is different for each item so after really searching the page I saw Processing time 13 to 19 days in a tiny box under the photo written in LIGHT GREY!! I ordered it around the 4th and my wedding was on the 28th!!
After speaking with the online chat consultant and begging them to rush the order even offering to pay for it i got a flat out NO. They immediately stopped my order n said i could only get 50% of my money back. This was a hard blow since my bridesmaid dresses were ordered from there as well ..so the money im getting back will have to go towards their refund and my money is gone.

I know that ordering last minutes is always bad and i do know its my fault since i should have checked 10 times before ordering but i honestly after much searching found it hard to locate the processing time. I cried my eyes out!
Never again!....i expressed my feeling n got a $20 coupon which i will never ever use anyway!

2/12/14

Je viens de recevoir ma robe, elle est très belle et les finitions sont propres. Juste un détail qui n'apparit pas sur les photos : des perles sont sur le bustier. En tout cas, je suis très satisfaite.

About Milanoo
Specialties & Business Description
Milanoo is a discount online clothing store based in China. Milanoo sells everything from wedding dresses to cosplay costumes to shoes and handbags.
Meet the Business Representative