US Government's NSF

Tianfu Software Park, High-tec Zone, 4th Floor
Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, China
Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

People interested in Milanoo are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

miriamei

It was really great (: Excellent customer service, any questions I had were answered. (in 90 reviews)

rd37

I like that most of them are made with lining and sometimes they even include an unexpected bow to go with your dress. (in 185 reviews)

amyj12

My order number# en_mi_140127182556_463 arrived just 5 days after it was shipped to me. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

leannes10
7/30/15

I ordered a lolita dress expecting it to come in 3 weeks, it took 2 months to arrive. I found the same exact dress on ebay for less money too. When I opened the package, there was no dress, but a large bodysuit thing made of cheap felt. What the heck? I looked online to find tons of horrid reviews and the only good ones were from those who created fake accounts. Their English was bad, so you can tell they were Chinese and worked for Milanoo. Also even on this website, you can see the fake reviews. They have bad English and have only written 1 review thus far because they are just making accounts to give themselves positive reviews. Any 5 star you see is fake. Never order from them again. I paid 200$ for a cheap onsie?

shaneb25
7/23/15

just order a black witch costume,total cost $28.99, i am so excited that i get a free shipping, and fully expecting for costume that i will wear in my friend's birthday. when item comes it really makes me disappointed. Style and quality just not the same with model.

danielles38
7/20/15

I ordered my wedding dress at Milanoo after reading satisfactory reviews. Not only it came way bigger than what they stated on their chart, but the top of my dress is completely haggard by some tortuous seams on its very front and, the worst: it's TORN! The edge of the fabric at the very front of my dress' top is completely torn and beyond repair. As an apology, Milanoo offered me USD20 as a refund for a TORN dress I paid USD180 for. Now I have no wedding dress at all!

Tip for consumers: Ask them to send you the real invoice value, or they'll send a fake one tagging your purchase as a "gift" and you may be overtaxed as I've been by your country's custom. You have to implore them to be honest!

taylorh31
7/1/15

Please note I live in the US and Ordered from the Lolita section of the shop. I ordered over $100 worth of products from the shop. The items we're a bit small so I returned them with the help of the nice customer service. After returning them I didn't get my full refund I got a bit less than half of what I spent (I do believe they only refunded me the cost of my shirt). Note that I returned everything the same way it came in the same packaging with everything inside, no seperate day deliverings. I returned them almost as soon as I got them so it wasn't past the return policy date. I tried it on and took it right of so there was no damage nor scent on the clothing so it was still within the rules of the return policy. If it wasn't for this refund fiasco I would recommend shopping on the site as I was happy with the pricing, and clothing. The sizing was only off by a little and a bigger size would have been perfect but due to not reviving my money for the return I would highly recommend not shopping there for that risk.

Tip for consumers: If you do order from the site (note I only ordered from the Lolita section).
I'd suggest getting 1 size up in your items, (also note I didn't purchase any shoes).

cyrahw
6/30/15

In May I ordered a swimsuit. I looked at the sizing chart specifically to make sure I ordered the proper size. It took about a month to get to my house therefore I received it in early June. When I opened up the package the quality of the fabric was OK. But when I tried on the two piece swimsuit it was nothing like that advertised. In addition to the bottom being undesirably small the top of this swimsuit was way to big!

I contacted a representative about getting my money back and they said it was nonreturnable because I tried it on and it was considered lingerie. After a month of talking to a representative I was given a coupon equivalent to the total of my order which was 25USD. But when I went to apply it to a order of my at the "courtesy" of Milanoo they put a restriction on it saying the price of my item had to be worth 25$ in order to use it. Therefore shipping was not covered and that can range from 5-25$ with this site. Ultimately they still tried to take more money from me than they already had. On top of all of that I am a first time customer and they did nothing but take my money and did little to accommodate for that.

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! IT'S A SCAM!

yasmina8
6/15/15

The sizes were smaller than the measurements, the dresses were a poor imitation of the picture, one was entirely see through and about 40cm shorter than the pic.

lum181
6/13/15

En distintas ocasiones he pedido cosas en milanoo los catsuit están buenos pero en las fotos se ven mas brillantes de lo que son, la demora en la llegada del producto son muy comunes

judithv1
6/5/15

Do NOT ORDER from Milanoo. I order 9 dresses, all of which I needed to try on for a wedding as a guest. I kept one, wanted to return the rest. Read below of what I had to go through to return it and now I'm stuck with them!!!

FROM ME - Please find the below correspondence. I sent the package back to the Big Bull Corp. address as you indicated in your below email and it was returned to me indicating the company had "MOVED" apparently it is BIG BULL$#*!. I am now stuck with these items after having paid in full for them and then paying for shipping both ways to an Unknown Address of a Mysterious Building/Company. I will now blast your company on Facebook and any other site I can find.

Dear Milanoo, I have just shipped out my return package to Big Bull Corporate at 12941 Ramona Boulevard, Baldwin Park, CA 91706-3756 RMA is ------------45. Tracking number is: ........9502 1014 This package is coming UPS ground - delivery confirmation required. Please credit my account the 90% as stated in your previous email. Thank you, Judi .....

FROM MILANOO - Thank you, If you do want to return, please read the information below carefully! Please return the package marked with the RMA number and order information . RMA NO: EN082789495 Return address: Big Bull Corporate 12941 Ramona Boulevard Suite A Baldwin Park, CA 91706-3756 TEL:6266771321 Please email us and fill in the tracking information in your milanoo account after you ship out the package ,so we could record it and refund to you as soon as we receive the package . We will apply 90% item fee refund for you when we get the returned package. If you accept the refund as coupon, it will be 100% item fee. Pls reply to tell us how would you like to be refunded? With best regards

laurenc228
5/27/15

Paid for items and three weeks later account still says awaiting payment confirmation, multiple emails and 'live chats' have no effect, have been told a response will be made to email within 24 hours yet still waiting. Have escalated through PayPal dispute centre, hoping purchase can be refund but no idea, I wish I had checked reviews first, as payment was made in US dollars (and I am in France) I did not know they were a hopeless Chinese company. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

ameliad1
5/8/15

th e shoes that I ordered are awesome whats in the picture is exactly what I got I will highly recommend this site to everyone love it well done milanoo keep up the good works

pabloc14
4/30/15

My wife bought two swimsuit sets.... very good quality. People who traveled with us could not believe the price we paid

juliem76
4/27/15

I really liked the site! Shipping was usual as three weeks. Quality of things very much. All completely satisfied.

pamelar20
4/26/15

I must admit that I was a little nervous after a read some negative reviews from some former customers. But my daughter convinced me to take a chance and I’m so glad that I did. If I had to purchase this dress in the US I would have to pay hundreds more than what I did. Because of your amazing prices I’m able to have more than one dress which is exactly what I want. I love the fact that the zipper is on the side and hidden, when you have the dress on no one can tell how you were able to put it on. The dress fit me like a glove. I love the satin fabric and the Brush Train is the perfect length for the chapel that we are renewing our vows in. My absolute favorite part of the dress in the laze details on the front and the ones that are on the back on the dress are gorgeous. The entire dressed is most definitely professionally well-tailored. I can’t wait to order my next dress.

Tip for consumers: I see where some people complaint about the size not being write, I measured myself very carefully and then compared it to the sizes that are listed on the web-site. If you do this then your dress will fit perfectly just like mine.

mercedest
4/14/15

The quality of this second dress was just as amazing as the first one...I would definitely order from them again..shipping and processing does take a bit of time so plan accordingly...

ashleyc53
4/12/15

I placed an order for a prom dress never got a confirmation. I contacted the people through chat, I wanted to cancel my order and sent an email and they say they haven't gotten it so now I don't get my full refund. I might not get a refund at all if they keep saying they haven't recieved my email.

sallyc10
4/11/15

I placed an order with this company and it never arrived, I sent them many messages asking for a tracking number and shipping details and they never got back to me.

maureenk4
4/10/15

Don't Waste your money. I purchased 4 bikinis and 2 wraps. I measured and purchased said items. They bottoms are so small they show everything. The wraps, which one size fit all, are super tight. When I contacted customer service, I spoke with Gary. He said he was sorry I could not return any item. That I should of known that these are China sizes not American sizes. No where on the website they instruct you that the sizes are different. I just wasted $200. Please ladies beware. Poor product and even poorer customer service. Buyer beware!

starlac
4/9/15

So, like everyone else.. I was so nervous about ordering a dress online from overseas. There are so many horror stories out there! I went ahead and took the plunge and ordered a dress. A short white satin dress. Exactly the style I want in the picture. It took about a month and a half for the dress to arrive but I expected that because I paid extra for custom measurements (which were perfect by the way! Dress fits like a dream!). The fabric was a perfect ivory satin, nice high quality, and the sewing work is amazing! Anyone that orders a dress online and expects absolute fit perfection is dreaming. I need to do a few small alterations- The button clasp is too small for the two buttons at the top of the back of the dress, there's a tad too much tulle around my tummy, and the lace layer that hangs below the satin layer (made to look like a pretty lace edge to the satin) is a little too long- but these are all little tiny things any seamstress can fix for me. Overall the dress is very very well made, and very high quality! I'm absolutely thrilled! I didn't have to deal with customer service at all so I can't comment on that front.. but just giving them measurements to make a dress for me was a flawless experience for me. I'd recommend it to others for sure!

Tip for consumers: pay for custom measurements if it's an option!

jessicao17
3/30/15

for something that cost £10 to an extra charge of another £10 to be sent..

hasn't arrived like it said it would, received and email to say 'you dress was to simple'
i think they mean ADDRESS..

cant spell and clearly cant get an order right, if this doesn't arrive to me or be the item i expect, i'm going to freak!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE

rosem138
3/3/15

I ordered a swimsuit on 2/1/15 it for a trip on 2/23/15 & it didn't arrive until 2/24/15! why kind of customer service is that???? they charged me almost 13.00 for shipping . They should be put out of business . I ordered a larger size under the advice of one of there reviews. I couldn't even get it over my knees let alone my hips!! Im truly disappointed in both the product & customer service I will never order from milanoo ever again!!

hyoj
2/11/15

This is a great shopping experience, even i saw many negative reviews there. my package comes quickly, and love the goods very much, thanks!!

jessican16
2/7/15

I ordered a cape from SNK from Milanoo. It was a month late even though it said it would take two weeks, it was made out of cheap felt and the symbol on the back was a fake leather decal, poorly cut and uncolored even though it was supposed to be blue, and sewn poorly. It also had to hole for the button so I couldn't even wear it!! Unless you want something you can make yourself (though it would probably be better than what they made) for more money than it should be worth, STAY AWAY! I also got no receipt, they don't do refunds, and they use pictures from other sites.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GIVE MILANOO YOUR MONEY!

shawneeh
1/3/15

Ordered three wigs from their site. All came just as pictured and fit well. Shipping was within two weeks which is pretty quick for out of the country. I will order from them again!

gigit2
12/25/14

This online shop is great! You have a very big selection of different clothes for men and women. There are also costumes, shoes and clothing for special occasions like weddings & events. The shipping service is very fast as well :)"

hakuryuur
12/24/14

The 4~5 star ratings on this scam website seem fake to me or people are just really blind. Milanoo uses fake pictures, writes fake reviews, and the quality of the clothes is just horrible (obviously). I would suggest reading multiple reviews on this website before purchasing any items and of course looking for youtube videos concerning this website to check if the items are really authentic (this method is very useful). I've had a recent issue using this method of research on Oasap and my clothes have not delivered after 29 days... very unfortunate but those things can't be helped. Buying items online from China is very risky especially if the customer service is complete crap...BE WARNED!

smithj22
12/24/14

They didn't bother to put my order in a cardboard box. The Nendoroid and Figma I got were both knock-offs from China though they were advertised as legitimate on the website. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get a refund. Bet I'll have to pay shipping all the way back to Shenzen, though.

Tip for consumers: If you like quality, stay away from the site.

anonymousr
12/19/14

Would be VERY nice for Milanoo not to hide their information about 'Customs and duties'

Gone to a lot of online stores to order internationally and I have NEVER had to deal with such huge fees added on after I have paid for everything.

They say that it was automatic that I would get charged these. When I asked Fedex about it, they said they had SIGNED for me to be charged.

SO here I had to pay for my packages, $20+ for shipping and handling on each. I get my packages, and a week later I get bills in the mail. $20 first one, the other 2 are slightly lower. So I had to pay pretty much DOUBLE what I had originally paid (and that includes S&H+full price of products. which vary but were still high) And now I have no money left after all these taxes I didn't know were coming. Guess I have to wait till my next paycheck to enjoy a decent meal, and/or pay rent on time.

I ask them about this and it is my fault. No other place has put me through this.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Go somewhere else. Honestly it will save you a headache.
If you ever have any issues and email them: They send you a cookie cutter copy and pasted answer. And ignore half of the rest of your email.

Using the live chat sucks too! I asked simple questions before and I just get told to email customer service for every single one.

What is the point of the live service??
Just go on Amazon, or hell even Ebay.

Only good thing was quality on the products. Some $#*! was not exact to how

danao8
12/17/14

My order "en_mi_141116024705_567" arrived yesterday with the goods that I have expected.My written reviews are on the site.Special gifts fro my mom, husband and myself for enjoying Holiday Season!

Tip for consumers: Check put the sales!Great value at acceptable prices!

jasias
12/13/14

I placed an order for a Lolita dress but have not received any word on when I can expect to receive it. It is a Christmas present for my daughter now I scared that Milanoo is just a big rip-off!!! I have heard of bad customer service but this is NO customer service. SHAME ON YOU MILANOO FOR CHEATING YOUNG GIRLS WHO DARE TO EXSPRESS THEM SELVES BY DRESSING DIFFRENT.

ivant12
12/12/14

I was asked more than 20 euros for customs charges without warning, in the end a purchase of 40 euros has left me for 80 euros. A complete scam.

juliep27
12/9/14

I ordered 3 items and they all look really nice, the fabric was as expected, the shipping was really fast and I was satisfied with the products. The sizes I choose were right for me. I don't have any complaint.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to your sizes, choose the right ones!

infinitim
12/2/14

Okay I know I shouldn't get worked up about this, but I literally just bought a Lolita skirt, blouse, and a few panniers and figured why not read some comments from what Milanoo's like, but after reading these comments I'm freaking out. I seriously want to cry because of how many bad ratings there are!

Tip for consumers: Read the freaking comments first!!!!!

malgorzataaaw
11/28/14

Milanoo is the best on line store, because I am always happy for shopping here. I bought dress from this store and it is very beautiful and well quality!

nikh17
11/27/14

Milanoo is a mixed bag. You get great deals, but you get what you pay for. My orders are usually hit and miss. The sizing will either be perfect or too small. However, I continue to order from them and then return the incorrect items, or give them to someone else.

Customer service is ok. Not the best, but also not the worse. Order in bulk and use discount codes. That way it all evens out in the end.

Tip for consumers: Find a coupon code and order in bulk.

krystley
11/21/14

Terrible. Myself and a few other girls all ordered bridesmaid dresses from these people. When we received our dresses, they didn't look like the picture as the materials used were obviously different and they also didn't fit! One of the girls even ordered the dress custom-sized and it came out 10 inches too short. Before I ordered, I confirmed my measurements alongside their sizing chart to confirm the size I should order. I read the reviews on that specific dress and was advised to order the dress one size up from what I usually wear and get it taken in if necessary. I did exactly that. When I received the dress, lo and behold, it didn't fit AT ALL. I couldn't even zip it up! I quickly took out my tape measure and measured the dress at the bust hip and waist areas. My suspicions were correct - the dress was nowhere NEAR tailored according to their sizing chart. I tried to return my dress emailing them photographs of their mistake. I got a response from someone named "Violet" denying me my refund as the photographs were not "clear enough" which was a complete lie as I took these photos with a 12MP camera. I probably sent her about 5 to 6 e-mails back and forth, arguing with them over a mistake that was CLEARLY their fault. All I got back were replies in broken English denying me a refund. This company is TERRIBLE! I wasted $70 on a dress that I can't even wear. Do NOT order anything from them - I had to learn the hard way.

jordir4
11/19/14

This is the most horrible buying experience in my life: They sent the wrong sizes of shoes and of dresses, and they blamed on us in not asking for the right ones when we used their size tables. So they put woring size tables in the web, send wrong sizes, made us pay for the return and when they received the returned goods, they say that there are some articles that are not inside the returning box, so ... we payed more for the shipment than for the goods that they say they haven't received.

IT'S A COMPLETE FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: Never ever buy anything at MIlanoo, it's acomplete fraud

jaded2
11/18/14

I orderderd $350 worth of maternity clothing. I received my shipment to the door which was nice, but after opening the box I was soon dissappointed. Out of at least 15 items I will only be able to wear 3 items. The quality of some items are decent but others are so cheap and aweful. The leggins had one leg 1.5 inches longer than the other, and the maternity jeans have no stretch in the fabric with a very thick and awkward stretchy waistband that will be too big even at 9 months, even though the fit in the leg is good.
I hear from reviews that it is extremely hard to get a refund even if you send everything back within 7 days, so I wont bother wasting more time or money. I am very dissapointed as I was SOO excited to have found this site.

conniel15
11/18/14

If you really believe that MILANOO is a legitimate site then I really feel sorry for you, as a concern citizen I am sharing how I got screwed by this site,the actual product is NOT as GOOD as it appears online & for the benefit of the doubt try to order anything that you are willing to throw away after receiving and if you have enough $ to waste then you will know what I am talking about, also if you notice why "RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY" Is NOT visible to shoppers? not cool so my over all rate to this site is one word only " SCAM "

malinb2
11/15/14

Loved the boho style white dress!

rahshondap
11/14/14

I orderd my wedding dress from her about a month ago. The dress I orderd was a beautiful tight fitting gown that hits the floor with beads at the top and a long train in the back. It was unique and just right for me. HOWEVER, the dress i actully received was nothing but a hot mess. It was not beaded at the top, it did not hit the floor and it was a dull gray instead of the shiny silver i wanted. Whats even worse is the fact that they put flowers where the beads where suppose to be, as if i would not notice. I am so pissed and it makes no sense to send it back because they will only give me 60%of my money back and i have to pay the shipping to send it all the way back to china. Lets just say, i wish i knew about this website before i ordered my dress.

ard7
11/14/14

yes it's cheap and the quality is soooooooooooo cheap too..
ordered 2 pairs of pump shoes and they're really poor, half of my toes showing.. pls dont buy on this site.. better buy on target and kmart. one of the shoe is used too.really disappointing.

amandap9
11/14/14

Shoes and lingerie ordered, products arrived quickly but were ALL the incorrect size. Sizes were ordered according to the advertised Milanoo.com size charts.
Milanoo.com policy states that a FULL REFUND (including shipping fee] will be given if items [non-custom] for items that are more than 3cm difference.
The shoes were 2 sizes too large, more than 3cm, and the lingerie is over 10cm too small.
I have a chain of 9 emails to their Refund/Return office where they keep telling me to take photos of myself in the lingerie - nipple to nipple - to show where the items do not fit. This is more than inappropriate!
They refuse to answer about the over-sized shoes.
MILANOO.COM refuse to apply their OWN refund/return policy to which I am LEGALLY entitled.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND MILANOO.COM

natasham
11/14/14

NEVER , EVER BUY from Milanoo UNLESS YOU ARE 100% CERTAIN that the item is right for your ( very difficult when ordering online). I live in the UK, and ordered shoes from Milanoo. When they arrived they were a poor fit, so I returned them. I included my address , name and order number with the package, but have been waiting over 1 month for a refund, and am £63.00 out of pocket.The instructions for returns, on the website don't include an address. They advise you to contact customer services. The "Contact us" section gives an address, but says " unavailable for package returns". I emailed Milanoo requesting instructions to return the shoes for a refund. Their response was delayed, so I researched the correct returns address, and posted my parcel to avoid missing the deadline for refund requests. Although the email correspondence was very polite, and confirmed I had used teh correct address, as time has passed, I strongly suspect that my refund request has been forgotten/lost, despite chasing it up several times. I will NEVER order from Milanoo again.

captainr
11/12/14

Milanoo's "Steampunk" outfits steal unique photos and descriptions directly from this website:
I can vouch for Gentleman's Emporium. Milanoo, on the other hand... looks very suspicious and I imagine the axim "you get what you pay for" applies to this situation...

denisea2
11/11/14

I would not order anything from this company. All they do is give you a run around when you need to return and item. I have been trying to return a dress since January. It does not fit correctly and the workmanship is terrible. I am still waiting on a reply about my return/refund. THe customer service is POOR quality just like their dresses!

cs12
11/10/14

i think u guys should really pay attention because all of the shoes on this milanoo site are all pictures of christian louboutin shoes....there is no way they can be posted on milanoo for less then $500 because the shoes themselves cost $1500 and up...i believe this is a scam so buyers beware

cozzih
11/6/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!
You are better off wearing a paper bag then purchasing ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE.
THEY USE CHEAP FABRIC AND STEAL PICTURES FROM OTHER SITES.
There customer service is BEYOND AWFUL!!
Milanoo needs to be SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!! They are a bunch of scammers!

jodies
11/6/14

I ordered my dress in January. They said it would be delievered by March 8; I got it on March 5th. So far so good, but then I took it out of the BAG....really a bag for a wedding dress. And it was not my dress...does not even look like the picture. The only thing they got right was the halter bodice and a broach. I took pictures, attached my confirmation email when they accepted my order...I have sent 3 emails now with no response. Plus, I found a vendors reciept for $10.00....$10.00 I wish I only paid $10.00. So at this point I believe I am not stuck with a dress I will never wear and am out of my money as well. Do not even take a chance on this company you may think you're saving money but your just handing them you money and your dreams.

rinkoh
11/2/14

All I can say about this site:
No. Just no. For the love of all that is good, stay. away.

Their products are *nothing* like picture. You order a cute pink Lolita dress and get a dress the quality of Drew Barrymore's prom dress from "Never been kissed".

sarahm19
11/2/14

I ordered a few clothes and two formal dresses from milanoo.com and the entire experience was horrifying. The quality of the products were so low I returned them right away. Aside from that, the package it came in was beyond unprofessional (all the products were squeezed into a plastic bag that was roughly duck taped). But this, I expected. What I did not expect was to find a sewing needle hiding in the details of the dress I purchased. It did not help that I found out about this after injuring my finger. I hope no one goes through this after paying a wholesome amount of money (say.. over 500 USD).

Do yourself a favor--- stay away from this Chinese retail disaster.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Milanoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I bought several dresses and pairs of shoes from your sight and I love everything but one of the shoes do not fit. I bought two pairs in the same size, one is slightly big but doable but the other is so small I can't even fit my foot in it. The return labels that were shipped with my order are missed printed. They are made out to come to me. How can I go about getting a larger size? I tried the number from about and it is not working. I am calling from the U.S. Am I going to have to pay for shipping again because these sizes are irregular?
6/10/13
Answer
kural1
A: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.funnyanimation.org#conversation

Can somebody please help me review this website? it is very similar to milanoo and I wanted to buy a prom dress from here. Please and thank you! This site has informed me very well but I just wanted to confirm if these sites are baically the same or similar.
4/8/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Is this site fake or for real?
5/4/15
Answer
rd37
A: Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.
6/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Coupons for Milanoo

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Milanoo to save!
Go to Milanoo