US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ellas22

Really great company to deal with, have been great with customer service and quick replays to my questions :)
(in 81 reviews)

rd37

I like that most of them are made with lining and sometimes they even include an unexpected bow to go with your dress. (in 172 reviews)

amyj12

My order number# en_mi_140127182556_463 arrived just 5 days after it was shipped to me. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jennar4
10/21/14

it seems that the customer services if something is wrong are awful, but if you are lucky everything is ok with them and they are fantastic!!!
But as soon as something doesn't fit then the nighmares start..... what's a pity because I would like to order from them......
Can you fixe the problems please??????????/

alik28
10/21/14

Awful customer service. I could never get into my account, staff were not helpful and constantly told me to "talk to someone else" and were never able to provide more information or get my order to me in a timely fashion. I was told I would receive my order in no more than 15 days and paid through the roof for expedited shipping. It has been 20 days and I still have not received my order. Do not recommend. What a disappointment.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it.

erikae3
10/21/14

I was very disappointed in the size description and return policy.DO NOT believe what's written, always check from the english version because their french version is so lame.
I don't think I'll order again on this site...

zoyaaz
10/21/14

I ordered two pairs of heels , the are gorgeous and excellent quality! I love these shoes, fast shipping

sams158
10/20/14

From a UK buyer. Goods sent were broken and faulty and the dresses were really poor quality. Contacted their customer services department to at least return the faulty broken items.....no reply. When I finally get a response they tell me it's too late to return the goods. It's only too late as they never replied and then could not even find my order on their system.
After sending e-mail after e-mail......waiting for a reply - they then wanted to offer me a credit note as a gesture of goodwill.....guess what since this e-mail no one will respond back to me.
Awful company, poor if not broken goods and very bad customer service. NEVER AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

laetitav
10/20/14

Take care if you have a return you will not be paid even with an accepted RMA.
it cost me 25€ to return my dress back in china, and i was never paid back.
So 59€ of dress + 25 to return back, it cost me 84€ for nothing.
I can get you all needed information to proof what i am saying.

An advice, do not order on this site.

sams159
10/19/14

I bought four items from Milanoo (mobile suits), the items were amazing and much better than i thought ( i was quite sceptical at first). the packaging is superb and mind blowing shipping time ( 4 days to Norway). customers service were very helpful too. all in all Milanoo and the pushes get 5 stars in my book.

lishab
10/13/14

I has a wonderful shopping experience with this website. Milanoo not only has a wonderful collection of clothing, shoes and accessories but the quality is great. I got my order with 20 days and I had no issues with it.

silvian2
10/13/14

The dress i received was really perfect: beautiful print, perfect fit, and the fabric is really good. Really a great shop: fast, nice and with a lot of cute things!

miriamei
10/3/14

It was really great (: Excellent customer service, any questions I had were answered. I got my Konata lucky star summer cosplay outfit . Delivery was fast and milanoo Is so nice they sent me a thank you card ^-^

Tip for consumers: You should use it because they have the best quality items out there!

adinan
9/29/14

I've had an amazing experience with Milanoo!! The order arrived super fast, the items where in perfect condition and looked even better than the pictures and the size was perfect for me!! I can't wait to shop again at Milanoo! They have an amazing range of products and you won't regret buying from them!

andreea4
9/28/14

I'm very glad I chose Milanoo shopping. s products are quality, low prices and fast shipment I will repurchase

kikoc1
9/27/14

I'm very much satisfied with the blazer that I ordered since I love the style and the quality is as the same as what I buy from the famous clothing brands

Kiko Cagayat
myblogisthenewblog.tumblr.com

mirianasw
9/26/14

I discovered this store a few weeks ago and am very satisfied with their work!
The order came after 15 days, much faster than I expected. Everything was in a nice box and well packaged and the garments were a very good value for money.

Sure I will buy more times in this store!

martac4
9/24/14

The shop is wonderful! Shipment comes quickly, the products are of very good quality. I ordered from Milanoo shoes and purse, and I'm very happy with them! I would recommend the most! :)

mokhlefy
9/24/14

Milanoo is a completely misleading website
I purchased Smart Lace Up Patent PU Upper Men's Casual Shoes for $22,49 It's beautiful

Tip for consumers: fr_ht_140828133412_757

dianac16
9/24/14

I ordered from Milanoo, 3 items, on august 1st, they came very quickly... I was so satisfied with the fabric of my dress, finally I have the body icon I dreamed about long time ago... I totally recommend them, you find here original stuff at low prices, good quality!!

alexandrak6
9/22/14

I very like this shop! I love the serivis - fast, nice, very good!
I very like the staffs - my bag is amazing! Everyboody look at this and ask where i find that amazing bags! They are good, big, and look like photo on site Milanoo!
My order came very quickly!!!!!

i love this store!

anetam2
9/21/14

I bouht 2 pairs of shoes and top at Milanoo. The quality of the items is very good. They look exactly like on the pictures.

veronicas23
9/21/14

I like this site because it has a great value for money, I am happy with the products I received. I will definitely order more !!! I recommend !!!

rd37
9/16/14

I have ordered at least ten clothing items from Milanoo in the past two months. I love their Lolita fashions. They have a good variety and their dresses are made with quality. I like that most of them are made with lining and sometimes they even include an unexpected bow to go with your dress. The con of Milanoo is that they state they don't offer an after sale service which is a big concern if you need to return something. I have been waiting to get a return authorization for almost a week now on a few nonfit items. I am thinking I won't get one. Close sizes are a gamble if you don't measure youself before ordering.

Tip for consumers: Buy as if you have someone to pass it down to if you can't wear it.

lisac67
9/12/14

Do not order from this company!! After I placed my order, the clothing (I found out later) would have taken one month before they would ship the vests to me. I called and rep told me to send info through email for a refund. It turns out that after 4 weeks they only refunded me $20 of the $90 I spent! They actually kept $70 of my money! I cannot get hold of them through phone calls since all my calls end up with busy signals, and my emails are pointless. Do not take a chance! They are not reputable so buy elsewhere! I have reported them to BBB.

zempoallit
9/11/14

I've purchased items from other stores abroad before, but I must confess I'm deeply impressed by the quality of the delivery and the service offered by Milanoo. this is my first purchase with them, but I' pretty sure it will not be the last. Simply magnificent!

Tip for consumers: I've purchased a set of ballet-boots for my GF, and if I had them made locally, I'm pretty sure it's would be at least three-times more expensive than my full 4-item order! Incredible!

sarad22
9/11/14

Why to book things here? At Milanoo?
1 A great choice!
2 Great service.
3 Authentic photos and sizes.
3 Great delivery, good and robust packaging.
4 The joy of shopping!
I recommend! <3

valentinab
9/7/14

Hello everyone! I've received the package very fast. I had no problems with them. The products are like in the images. I haven't unpleasant surprises, the items are in good condition. One word to describe the items : quality !

elisabettab2
9/7/14

Hello amazing store!! You can found a wonderful products at perfect quality and price :) I love do shopping online and the shipping is really fast and secure :) my tips: absolute yes!!!

brendar20
9/5/14

en_mi_140724052801_895 order number
My order arrive after 4 weeks. I try to change the item that I order and the answer was no. No credit, no nothing. If you are between sizes don't bother ordering.

catherinev2
9/5/14

I love Milanoo, it's a great online shop with a looot of choice, and really mini prices !
I was really surprised by the fast delivery (1 week, instead of usually 3-4 weeks to Europe), and I must say that the quality of my overall is really great!

In one word, I totally recommend Milanoo.com and I will order again

raquelm7
9/3/14

I really love the online fashion shop Milanoo.com. I've received my first package and I really love all the items!! good quality, fast shipping and good treatment to customer.
I'm very satisfied!!! :)

claudiac14
9/2/14

I just received my wigs I'm estatic and over my head for them *w*
prices are reasonable and they came in pefect condition and well protected

Tip for consumers: don't get jaded by the seemingly long shipping process

dahik
9/2/14

i have made two orders in this shop and both were satisfying. the last one was a jumpsuit, a pair of black embellished thongs and a super cute lip shaped clutch. every item was nicely fabricated and i'm very satisfied, not only because of my fashionable new pieces, but also because of the great prices.

malinb1
9/1/14

I fell in love with two pieces from the Milanoo online shop - they were super cheap and both a great catch :)

merannb
9/1/14

Photos are taken from other websites and they sell cheap knocked off bootleg figurines and Lolita costumes. The processing time would suggest that there is no stock and they send the request out to a sweat shop to knock it up. The quality is really hit or miss as China doesn't get the minimum acceptable quality idea. So if it's a low quality item you want such as plastic handbag and are happy to take a gamble etc then you may strike luck. Don't trust the reviews as they only let the good ones through. I saw one that slipped through saying the item was crap but it had 5 stars!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy Lolita or figurines as the photos are not what you'll get.

mariag49
8/31/14

I ordered for the first time at Milanoo.com and I'm really satisfied with my shopping experience. My order arrived fast and there where no problems with the customs. I ordered a pair of shoes, a necklace and a brushes set. All items have a good quality. Concerning the make up brushes set, there was a little smell after packing out, but it disappeared quickly. I got lots of compliments for the shoes and necklace, because of the unique design. Milanoo offers a variety of products, which are trendy and individual.

faissaly
8/30/14

I love this cloth , this is my first time ordering from Milanoo ,I've got my sneaker & pants from Milanoo and I am very very very happy! I am quite satisfied with this wonderful company ,They have nice clothes and fabulous shoes , So I would advise everyone to buy from milanoo !! for all those who are not sure if they should order :)

I love Milano

Tip for consumers: It is a beautiful site to have a wonderful clothes

boudarkaalaouik
8/28/14

HI GUYS ,i have a two items from my favorite brand milanoo and i really was satisfated by their products 'perfect size ,great material ,fast shippement ...i really love my new shirt from milanoo.com and i'm really happy to get more items from this amazing online store Thanx ORDER NUMBER: en_23_2694294

makeupc
8/26/14

i am so happy with their service and product Quality .
i got my order just in 15 days , it was worldwide shipping.i loved all of 5 products.specially the makeup brushes set was so awesome
As I'm a professional make-up artist so i was so exited to using these. They seem like a really great quality product for a great price. They are shedding, but that is natural with a new brush. Each brush came individually wrapped in plastic and the case is perfection. I like that there are a few of the same kinds of brush in here so I can go client to client and have a clean brush already on stand by.
I was very pleased with these. They are good quality.The face Brushes are awesome and this kit contains almost all Eye brushes loved the pencil brush alot.The face ones are extremely soft and fluffy. They’re not as dense as I would like, but they are soft enough that I would actually use them. There are 3 or 4 shadow brushes that stand out from the rest with tan/brown bristles…those are good too! Soft to the touch and dense enough that I believe they will pick up and place color well. I love how long the handles are too! it gives a very nice selection of eye brushes. The Concelaers brushes are also so good and gives amazing application result.overall i am extremely glad i Got this amazing brush set!

They Are Currently on Sale For only $16.19

simonan1
8/24/14

My order: en_ht_140804151610_129
I am very satisfied about all 3 products.The dress is very beautiful,a realy great piece.My love is the swimear,it is very quality piece and I recomended to order on Milanoo.The crop top is such a great top!The package arrived very quickly,I am realy impresed and it came right at my home.I am glad i chose Milanoo

lucijak3
8/22/14

I am so happy with milanoo,they have great products. Shipping was very very fast and all items are perfect. 10/10

susannas2
8/10/14

Interesting, efficient and helpful staff. Articles of quality, comply with descriptions on the site. Shipping swift and easy to track. Recommended !!

juliew28
8/8/14

The items were late to arrive, the wrong sizes and nothing like advertised in the pictures or description. They were advertised as cotton and were not remotely cotton but made out of hideous, smelly man made materials. I tried to return tem following Milanoo's supposed returns policy and got some very strange responses which amounted to them refusing to accept returns of give refund. They ignored the paypal dispute I set up completely. Why Paypal still supports them I don't know but I have signed a petition to ask them not to and I am complaining to international consumer organisations as well as trying to spread the word with reviews on independent sites (they don't publish negative reviews on their own site. I know because they didn't publish mine). I wish I had done my research before buying from these con artists. If you Google them and look around you will see lots of stories similar to mine and news stories too. Have a look at the Facebook page 'Milanoo is a scam'. DON'T BUY FROM MILANOO.

karenw53
8/8/14

They do not respond to emails. It has been over 3 weeks since I made my order. I never received my items but received a partial refund. I've been trying to figure out why and I cannot get a response from them. If you want your money or products, order from another site.

maxineh1
8/5/14

What a fabulous print jacket, this jacket is very new in design I had not seen such a jacket before. The new print look is making the jacket very different from other jackets. I hope when I will wear this it will make me appear different from all the others and all will get attracted towards me. I am a very old customer of milanoo and I had noticed that they are known to do new experiments with the designs and I can say this new experiment should continue as it is really being loved by me! Really lovely designs.

audet
8/2/14

I purchased this vintage deep blue blouse from Milanoo. I showed it to my sister and she also liked its vintage look. The design on this blouse is unique and it looks very nice with formal jackets. I look so beautiful when I match it over blue jeans. The fabric of this blouse is soft and stretchy. I like the turndown collar of this blouse, as it goes well with the traditional look of this blouse. The best feature of this blouse is that it has durable fabric. It is an ideal purchase and therefore I go for five out of five

jessem46
8/2/14

Steals pictures from the internet before slapping their watermark over it, then proceeds to "sell" the item by making a half-assed version of it with $#*!ty materials to cheat customers.

jessicap30
7/30/14

The Milanoo was just perfect, from the moment of product choice on arrival thereof. I live in Brazil and my order arrived very quickly, in less than 15 days!

ellas22
7/30/14

I am in love with my items and very happy with the quality and fit.
The prices are really good and I would recommend Milanoo to anyone.
Over all very happy! :)

cameronnk
7/29/14

One piece swimsuits if properly designed can look just as sexy or sometimes even better than the two piece ones. I have always been a fan of one piece swimsuits and I think most of this is thanks to watching Baywatch when I was a kid. I grew up admiring and being jealous of Pamela Anderson and her body when I was a kid and though I cannot boast of something similar, I still think I will be able to make just about any guy drool if I sport something like that myself. I love this dress and I think this is the best thing that would suit me and the closest I can come the whole Pamela Anderson look alike thing. Thank you Milanoo for this wonderful swimsuit!

laurap34
7/29/14

The pink chiffon beach wrap looks so sexy at the sea side. You can wear it as a skirt and you can enjoy morning run-outs, play joyful volleyball on the beach without worrying about a man staring at you bum. I have never been more relaxed in my entire life in my swimsuit. Thanks to milanoo’s beach wrap, I can enjoy the sun and don’t worry about anything. Thank you, milanoo designer!

jasonj32
7/28/14

Awwwwwwww!!!!!! I like this dress, its so elegant... Wen I seen it online I was wondering if i'd look good... Wen I made up my Mind nd placed d order nd paid for it I was all the more in dear as to whether this would seen fine.. Will dis wrk out nd I even tot of cancelling it.. But I just held on by seeing everybody's review. So I decided to wait.. Nd ya finally I received my dress ystrday nd I was waiting to try it on .... Nd OH MYYY GOODNESSS!!!! it was wat I expected.. Elegant very feminine nd absolutely brilliant... Wonderful!!!! The dress was perfect... If I know anyone who is going n for ordering for a wedding dress I would recommend milanoo to them... A wedding is something close to a woman's heart. Dreams of how the dress should b just keeps running in ur Mind... Nd ur excited nd pleased wen esp the dress is come out beautifully... IM really pleazed with u mialnoo... Gud customer support nd service.... thanks!

28 Photos for Milanoo