US Government's NSF

cs_en@milanoo.com

388 Reviews for Milanoo

Review Highlights

hihihishitee

Ordered on Nov 24, shipped Dec 2, received 2 weeks later.

hihihishitee

2 week shipping time is normal for anything shipping from China to the US.

karent

I dealt with another really great company where I bought my wedding dress.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

rd37
9/16/14

I have ordered at least ten clothing items from Milanoo in the past two months. I love their Lolita fashions. They have a good variety and their dresses are made with quality. I like that most of them are made with lining and sometimes they even include an unexpected bow to go with your dress. The con of Milanoo is that they state they don't offer an after sale service which is a big concern if you need to return something. I have been waiting to get a return authorization for almost a week now on a few nonfit items. I am thinking I won't get one. Close sizes are a gamble if you don't measure youself before ordering.

Tip for consumers: Buy as if you have someone to pass it down to if you can't wear it.

saraa22
9/16/14

Recibí mis zapatos de baile latino. No obstante el tamaño era pequeño. Debido a que el precio de la devolución (portes) es demasiado caro. Se los regalaré a alguna de mis amigas y volveré a comprar en otra talla.

lisac67
9/12/14

Do not order from this company!! After I placed my order, the clothing (I found out later) would have taken one month before they would ship the vests to me. I called and rep told me to send info through email for a refund. It turns out that after 4 weeks they only refunded me $20 of the $90 I spent! They actually kept $70 of my money! I cannot get hold of them through phone calls since all my calls end up with busy signals, and my emails are pointless. Do not take a chance! They are not reputable so buy elsewhere! I have reported them to BBB.

zempoallit
9/11/14

I've purchased items from other stores abroad before, but I must confess I'm deeply impressed by the quality of the delivery and the service offered by Milanoo. this is my first purchase with them, but I' pretty sure it will not be the last. Simply magnificent!

Tip for consumers: I've purchased a set of ballet-boots for my GF, and if I had them made locally, I'm pretty sure it's would be at least three-times more expensive than my full 4-item order! Incredible!

valentinab
9/7/14

Hello everyone! I've received the package very fast. I had no problems with them. The products are like in the images. I haven't unpleasant surprises, the items are in good condition. One word to describe the items : quality !

brendar20
9/5/14

en_mi_140724052801_895 order number
My order arrive after 4 weeks. I try to change the item that I order and the answer was no. No credit, no nothing. If you are between sizes don't bother ordering.

claudiac14
9/2/14

I just received my wigs I'm estatic and over my head for them *w*
prices are reasonable and they came in pefect condition and well protected

Tip for consumers: don't get jaded by the seemingly long shipping process

dahik
9/2/14

i have made two orders in this shop and both were satisfying. the last one was a jumpsuit, a pair of black embellished thongs and a super cute lip shaped clutch. every item was nicely fabricated and i'm very satisfied, not only because of my fashionable new pieces, but also because of the great prices.

merannb
9/1/14

Photos are taken from other websites and they sell cheap knocked off bootleg figurines and Lolita costumes. The processing time would suggest that there is no stock and they send the request out to a sweat shop to knock it up. The quality is really hit or miss as China doesn't get the minimum acceptable quality idea. So if it's a low quality item you want such as plastic handbag and are happy to take a gamble etc then you may strike luck. Don't trust the reviews as they only let the good ones through. I saw one that slipped through saying the item was crap but it had 5 stars!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy Lolita or figurines as the photos are not what you'll get.

mariag49
8/31/14

I ordered for the first time at Milanoo.com and I'm really satisfied with my shopping experience. My order arrived fast and there where no problems with the customs. I ordered a pair of shoes, a necklace and a brushes set. All items have a good quality. Concerning the make up brushes set, there was a little smell after packing out, but it disappeared quickly. I got lots of compliments for the shoes and necklace, because of the unique design. Milanoo offers a variety of products, which are trendy and individual.

faissaly
8/30/14

I love this cloth , this is my first time ordering from Milanoo ,I've got my sneaker & pants from Milanoo and I am very very very happy! I am quite satisfied with this wonderful company ,They have nice clothes and fabulous shoes , So I would advise everyone to buy from milanoo !! for all those who are not sure if they should order :)

I love Milano

Tip for consumers: It is a beautiful site to have a wonderful clothes

boudarkaalaouik
8/28/14

HI GUYS ,i have a two items from my favorite brand milanoo and i really was satisfated by their products 'perfect size ,great material ,fast shippement ...i really love my new shirt from milanoo.com and i'm really happy to get more items from this amazing online store Thanx ORDER NUMBER: en_23_2694294

makeupc
8/26/14

i am so happy with their service and product Quality .
i got my order just in 15 days , it was worldwide shipping.i loved all of 5 products.specially the makeup brushes set was so awesome
As I'm a professional make-up artist so i was so exited to using these. They seem like a really great quality product for a great price. They are shedding, but that is natural with a new brush. Each brush came individually wrapped in plastic and the case is perfection. I like that there are a few of the same kinds of brush in here so I can go client to client and have a clean brush already on stand by.
I was very pleased with these. They are good quality.The face Brushes are awesome and this kit contains almost all Eye brushes loved the pencil brush alot.The face ones are extremely soft and fluffy. They’re not as dense as I would like, but they are soft enough that I would actually use them. There are 3 or 4 shadow brushes that stand out from the rest with tan/brown bristles…those are good too! Soft to the touch and dense enough that I believe they will pick up and place color well. I love how long the handles are too! it gives a very nice selection of eye brushes. The Concelaers brushes are also so good and gives amazing application result.overall i am extremely glad i Got this amazing brush set!

They Are Currently on Sale For only $16.19

joannad1
8/20/14

i love my new stuff from milanoo. sandals is perfect, tee is really awesome. nice quality, fast delivery.

anettak
8/15/14

I absolutely love this shop! Dress are beautiful - luxury material, perfect size. And the shoes? I want wear them every day, because the quality is realy high and looks great on me.
Shipping is fast and perfect packed!
I must recommend this shop and can't wait my next order :).

Tip for consumers: This shop is suitable for Young ladyes, boys.. but for adults absolutely too!

yuliek
8/13/14

One of the best online shops ! i ordered a pair of high heels and 2 bags and all items are amazing the quality is really good ! The bags have a really nice neon colour perfect for every summer outfit !
The shipping time was very fast and the service is really nice all my questions were answeared within one day ! PERFECT 5 STARS !!!

susannas2
8/10/14

Interesting, efficient and helpful staff. Articles of quality, comply with descriptions on the site. Shipping swift and easy to track. Recommended !!

juliew28
8/8/14

The items were late to arrive, the wrong sizes and nothing like advertised in the pictures or description. They were advertised as cotton and were not remotely cotton but made out of hideous, smelly man made materials. I tried to return tem following Milanoo's supposed returns policy and got some very strange responses which amounted to them refusing to accept returns of give refund. They ignored the paypal dispute I set up completely. Why Paypal still supports them I don't know but I have signed a petition to ask them not to and I am complaining to international consumer organisations as well as trying to spread the word with reviews on independent sites (they don't publish negative reviews on their own site. I know because they didn't publish mine). I wish I had done my research before buying from these con artists. If you Google them and look around you will see lots of stories similar to mine and news stories too. Have a look at the Facebook page 'Milanoo is a scam'. DON'T BUY FROM MILANOO.

karenw53
8/8/14

They do not respond to emails. It has been over 3 weeks since I made my order. I never received my items but received a partial refund. I've been trying to figure out why and I cannot get a response from them. If you want your money or products, order from another site.

jenniyap
8/7/14

The items I ordered arrived earlier than I thought. I was worried about the quality and the size but I let a deep sigh of relief when I finally opened, touched and fitted the items. The quality is very good; it is so comfortable to wear. The size just fit me right. I am really satisfied. Everything is worth it.

audet
8/2/14

I purchased this vintage deep blue blouse from Milanoo. I showed it to my sister and she also liked its vintage look. The design on this blouse is unique and it looks very nice with formal jackets. I look so beautiful when I match it over blue jeans. The fabric of this blouse is soft and stretchy. I like the turndown collar of this blouse, as it goes well with the traditional look of this blouse. The best feature of this blouse is that it has durable fabric. It is an ideal purchase and therefore I go for five out of five

jessem46
8/2/14

Steals pictures from the internet before slapping their watermark over it, then proceeds to "sell" the item by making a half-assed version of it with $#*!ty materials to cheat customers.

jessicap30
7/30/14

The Milanoo was just perfect, from the moment of product choice on arrival thereof. I live in Brazil and my order arrived very quickly, in less than 15 days!

cameronnk
7/29/14

One piece swimsuits if properly designed can look just as sexy or sometimes even better than the two piece ones. I have always been a fan of one piece swimsuits and I think most of this is thanks to watching Baywatch when I was a kid. I grew up admiring and being jealous of Pamela Anderson and her body when I was a kid and though I cannot boast of something similar, I still think I will be able to make just about any guy drool if I sport something like that myself. I love this dress and I think this is the best thing that would suit me and the closest I can come the whole Pamela Anderson look alike thing. Thank you Milanoo for this wonderful swimsuit!

laurap34
7/29/14

The pink chiffon beach wrap looks so sexy at the sea side. You can wear it as a skirt and you can enjoy morning run-outs, play joyful volleyball on the beach without worrying about a man staring at you bum. I have never been more relaxed in my entire life in my swimsuit. Thanks to milanoo’s beach wrap, I can enjoy the sun and don’t worry about anything. Thank you, milanoo designer!

ashleyw29
7/28/14

It's a pretty good shirt, with the yellow making the environment and the mood bright. The fitting is excellent, and cotton makes it extremely comfortable to wear. The design is the factor that makes this shirt a winner. The bright, multicoloured artwork goes well with my personality, and it is something I feel I can carry around well. I can also couple it up with some jackets, and wear it all year round. I'm always in search for such funky designs to wear at my band's performances, and this one lands bang on target.

7/28/14

A great website, products arrived in cas a minimum period and the quality is very good, repetire again.

jasonj30
7/17/14

This dress is exactly what I expected. It's beautiful! Well worth the money and it looks absolutely gorgeous. It's a perfect fit because I got it custom made to my exact measurements. I love it and I plan on buying more Lolita dresses from Milanoo in the future =D

loves13
7/16/14

I ordered from Milanoo having high expectations and seeing great reviews. Then I waited and my order stayed in processing. Then a month passed and it was still the same thing. So I contacted customer service to find out what was going on. They apologized then said one of my items didn't pass the quality inspection and that I could either get a refund for that item or they could repair it. So I took the second offer. I was told someone would be in touch with me within 24hrs. and I never recieved anything. Instead I got a email nearly a week later stating they refunded everything. I got no explanation. Only just place your order again. I was so upset. With the job I have I rarely get to go out shopping in a regular store. This is only my second time trying to shop for clothes online. And I thought Milanoo would have been great because of their variety. All I got was lies. I hope this review helps someone out there shopping with them. Just becareful, the upside atleast I got a refund, the downside no clothes.

sarahf39
7/14/14

STOP BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They are a scam. My order was cancelled (not by me, by them) and they took kept 11 dollars of my refund. I WILL never order from this company and I will let everyone I know about it.

ssc4
7/13/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!
First off, general shipping took one month for me. Finally, when I realized I would not receive my items in time for my vacation I contacted them. Because they are in China it takes 2 business days for them to respond to me. I paid an extra $3 for expedited shipping and they sent my items the next day, which means they could've sent it sooner with general shipping.
2nd - their sizes run very small. Even with the chart they provide their XL still can't fit me and I wear a S in U.S. sizes. You can't order a bikini separate and I need a larger size for up top than I do for the bottom, so the bikini's didn't work out and you can't return swimsuits.
3rd - I returned TWO items and they are saying they only received ONE. Funny, because both items were in the SAME package and even funnier that they claim they only received the less expensive item, so they only refunded me for the cheaper item.
4th - they pay people $5 to write a positive review on their website. LAME
A BUNCH OF CROOKS, PLUS THE QUALITY OF THEIR CLOTHES IS SUB PAR! Stick with the U.S., there are too many other sites out there to have to deal with this crap!

claires26
7/8/14

Superb and damn hot and sexy swim suit. It will be helpful for me in the summer. I can show my body lines with this swimsuit. Impressive and my dream to wear this bikini.I will definitely buy it to see how I look in this beautiful, sexy, charming swimsuit.

meekit
7/8/14

The shirt is very lovely. I look really very handsome when I wear this shirt and move out. Many of my colleagues and friends asked me the place from where I had purchased this. They were also looking for the same variety shirt. I advised them to have it from here as it is the place you can find everything here of your desire. And it can really satisfy you.

lucilet
7/5/14

Bonjour je vient de recevoir le costume il m'as été livré avec la chaine et les gants. Le cosplay est identique au personnage je suis vraiment pas déçut du résultat.

jasonj31
7/4/14

First of all i was very impressed with the website and how easy it was to navigate around it. I think this is a very important feature of a website because it is important to be able to find what you're looking for easily. In terms of the product it delivered on all levels. It was exactly as it appeared in the picture and there was no issues with size or anything like that.

janeth24
7/2/14

Je viens de recevoir ma robe. Elle est simplement magnifique et d'une qualité égalable à celle que l'on peut trouver dans les magasins spécialisés. Je suis super contente. J'ai personnalisé les mesures et tout est parfait. Je recommande +++ cette robe. Merci Milanoo

petrinal
6/30/14

I bought this suit and it was perfect. Great fabric, can't even see the sews. I ordered medium since I'm 1,60m tall ant it fit perfectly. Excellent price for such a good costume! I also would like to add that the sellers that help you online through the website were very polite and helpful and answered all my wuestions promptly. I got it delivered to the other side of the planet (literally) before the limit date and exactly as I asked (as gift). I totally reccomend milanoo :-)

jessicalynnl
6/27/14

I love the boots I ordered, they fit perfect, delivery was fast. I will buy more products from Milanoo in the future, they are a great company!!

hueyb24
6/22/14

Absolutly gorgeous! i recieved one dress and it has no faults and could be sold for much more. The chocolate color is just amazing and shipping was a breeze.

landonl6
6/22/14

je viens de recevoir la robe qui est très jolie,plutot conforme à la photo. cependant,il ne faut pas s'attendre à de belles finitions,et surtout elle taille très très grand!! plutot contente de cet achat, qui fera de ma fille une vraie princesse pour mon mariage!

merleneb
6/22/14

I just had this dress and it's PERFECT!!!! Material is really good quality and beading is beautiful!! I ordered this dress with my own measurements and it fits really good. I'm really satisfied and I really recommend you to all my friends. I love this dress, thank you so much!!!!!

keithh33
6/19/14

I just got my dress and I absolutely love it! I didnt even have to custom order, the size chart was very accurate, it fits very well and is very price affordable! Not to mention how gorgeous it is! I was worried about the back but it turned out really well as a corset. Thank you milanoo!

jenniferk29
6/19/14

Je viens de recevoir la robe elle correspond en tout point a la photo juste une petite retouche la cintrer sur les cotes sinon parfaite Robe très classe a mon gout.Je suis satisfaite Délaie raisonnable a peine trois semaines car je l'ai commande en standard.

kellyt16
6/18/14

I have just bought this beautiful dress and when it got delivered i was stunned as to how beautiful it actually is. The dress is fantastic quality. I'm so glad i found this website as this dress would have been very expensive if it was in a shop. The dress is stunning and definately reccomend buying from this website. I'm that pleased that i'm getting my bridesmaid dresses here to.

stevens59
6/12/14

OMG i got the dress this morning and im in LOVE with it! It has the most stunning fabric! Would not believe i paid so cheaply for it! Anybody would believe me if i told them it was a $6000 dress! I did not get the custom made, i am a size 10 Aus so i ordered the size 6 US and it fits perfect! Looks exactly like the model picture!

vikkym
6/8/14

The dress is absolutely adorable. as a destination wedding dress. I placed my order late Thursday night and received both in the mail the following Monday...proof that in-stock items are shipped out ASAP. The quality of work/material is very nice on both styles.

samanthas21
6/2/14

It´s a really cute dress, it´s a one piece not a skirt and blouse, the tie I got was too long though and the skirt is straight not pleated like it looks like in the picture. But all in all a very cute dress.

paulam20
6/1/14

Im pretty dure this is the wig I got. It is absolutely perfect!!!! The color is perfect and the material is really nice! Its Also really comfortable! I recommend this over most wigs! I love this one so much more than the $50-$60 cosplay wigs I have!! Thank you so much!

kamr8
5/31/14

Very disappointed! I ordered 2 pair of chunky heels: turquoise and yellow. Both pair look as if they have been worn before - scuffed and dirty. The yellow pair has olive green heels! No where in the yellow pair's description or photo does it show or say the heels are olive green. Since I live in the U.S., I am not going to spend the money to return the shoes. Instead, I will mark it up as a bad experience and not order from Milanoo, again. Donating the shoes to the Goodwill.

constantineb
5/27/14

Just dont order from them, my package was worth over 200€ and when it came everything was small and cheap quality. I paid 50€ to give it back so i can have my money back, when the package arrived to them they said to me they didnt found all the items and it was impossible to give me the money back. After all that i sended them a picture with the receipt from the post office and they kept sending me the same messages that they didnt found all the items. Eventually they sended back 30-40€ .... Nothing more to say ,if you wanna put your money in risk DO IT

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber