US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-855-636-3669

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

I paid $50 to be told I should seek urgent care for a lump on my shoulder. Rip offs.

To me MeMD is a helpful source to get you an appointment with Doctor but not every time, sometimes it takes a lot of time, and sometime due to hectic procedure for information you may cancel the appointment.

My prescription was running out before I could get an appointment with my new doctor. I was able to send in copies of my insurance as well as my bottle. I spoke with a MeMD rep within 2-3 minutes of finishing the online information and within 5-10 minutes later I spoke with a doctor. They called in a refill for me so I didn't miss a day as I waited for my next appointment and they cost the same as I would have paid for my deductible at a doctor's office. It was perfect!

i spent much time preparing the documents and waiting for the call back from the provider. they did not respond by phone; but sent an email to cancel it which i got hours later. it didn't feel like an authentic exchange. search "medical diagnosis and treatment" for other online options.

The woman I talked to turned out NOT to be a doctor, but a nurse practitioner. I paid to talk to a doctor, so I was a little upset by this. The site administrator would not tell me if the person I'd just talked to was a doctor (they said that someone would call me back) ..... I found out by doing my own web search. I thought about disputing the charge, but I later decided to let it go. The N.P. did give me some useful advice --- I was told to look for an integrative medicine specialist, as this type of doctor is more likely to be open to alternative treatments. I will not use this site again, however.