US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

boos7
New Reviewer
12/21/14

i spent much time preparing the documents and waiting for the call back from the provider. they did not respond by phone; but sent an email to cancel it which i got hours later. it didn't feel like an authentic exchange. search "medical diagnosis and treatment" for other online options.

gregoryh3
New Reviewer
12/8/13

The woman I talked to turned out NOT to be a doctor, but a nurse practitioner. I paid to talk to a doctor, so I was a little upset by this. The site administrator would not tell me if the person I'd just talked to was a doctor (they said that someone would call me back) ..... I found out by doing my own web search. I thought about disputing the charge, but I later decided to let it go. The N.P. did give me some useful advice --- I was told to look for an integrative medicine specialist, as this type of doctor is more likely to be open to alternative treatments. I will not use this site again, however.