US Government’s NSF

1 star

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yvettez

I absolutely love the products, the company and their customer service is exceptional. (in 42 reviews)

mil1639

Their household cleaning products are great too, chemical free. (in 17 reviews)

starlenec

Then in February 2015 I decided to try one last thing and that was the new Peak Performance Total. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jessicam196
5/3/16

I am so grateful that a friend of mine shared Melaleuca with me! My only regret is not knowing about it earlier! Their products are incredible and their customer service is second to none. Thank you Melaleuca for your excellence and integrity!!

lorio3
4/22/16

I'm going to customer for 13 years straight and have loved all the wonderful products. I have saved tons of money by using them and made a healthier home for my family

anitas29
2/2/16

I've been a loyal customer for 4 years, and usually shop 16-18 times a year. I've had 2 orders that arrived damaged by the shipping carrier and Melaleuca's customer service was amazing! Their only concern was making sure my experience as a customer was the best it could be despite the shipping companies failure to deliver the package unharmed. They also answer the phone almost immediately and the person on the other end speaks English as their first language and ...yes, it's a REAL LIVE HUMAN BEING!...I didn't even have to press 1! [[[[mouth agape]]]] Melaleuca has my business forever!

loric58
1/9/16

13 years ago, I had many health issues with Lyme Disease. Thanks to converting my everyday products and my vitamins to Melaleuca, I can say it's been life-changing! As a happy customer, I can say that everyone will benefit in some area with Melaleuca. Try these amazing products and judge for yourself.

isainp
1/6/16

The best products the best customer service the best business practices, a great example of what a company should be.

johnb504
12/21/15

My wife and I sold products from another company it was so hard selling it over priced shipping was just way to much. We thought the quality was good until I got Kidney Cancer and my wife and I had to take classes on out to prevent cancer from coming back. One thing they mention in the video was cleaning products contain many cancer causing chemicals in them or they were very toxic for the environment. A friend of ours introduced us to Melaleuca the Wellness Company. All my wife and I can say is WOW! We have safer products that contain no harmful ingredients they are so safe their are no wondering labels on them at all. I took a Food supplement from the other company but really didn't see a difference. Being a person that also has a heart condition started using the Melaleuca Peak Performance Heart Health supplements. After just one week I felt more energy then I have had in years. My blood work as improved too. Would just say if someone ask you to look at Melaleuca the Wellness company take them up on it.

stephaniem92
12/13/15

All I can say is WOW!!! It's sad to me how uneducated most people are about the toxins and chemicals in our everyday products. What we put in our body, on our skin and inhale on a daily basis helps determine the quality of our life... Why would anyone choose to use products other than Melaleuca??? I feel such a sense of relief that I have converted my home and have peace of mind that I am doing what's best for me and my family's overall health and wellbeing..To me it's about value. I get way more than I bargain for with this store. I'm so glad I was introduced to a better way of shopping and feel it's a luxury to be a member... :)....Cheers to your health :)

tovahs
11/17/15

We share our home with 3 canine companions, so you can imagine the ongoing cleaning we do! Sol-U-Mel is one product I cannot be without. Even diluted with water, this stain remover easily cleans away muddy paw prints on an off-white carpet. It's the best stain remover I have ever used, but is so versatile. It has over 100 uses!

katel103
11/10/15

I started shopping at this store almost 4 years ago because of my daughter's eczema. Little did I know how much of a life changing experience my family and I would have. My husband takes the Peak Performance Vitamins and notices he simply just has more energy and doesn't feel as sluggish. Another family member has experienced amazing results with his blood pressure, and a neighbor can't believe she started feeling so much better after taking the vitamins for just a few days! As a mom of 4 children, I was also able to begin replacing my corporate career income with simply sharing this store with others and helping people set up their accounts. This company has the most brilliant business model.

Tip for consumers: If you want to save money, live healthier, and be in control of your health and finances, this company has all the tools for your success.

janiceh23
10/29/15

One of the biggest complaints I hear about Melaleuca is, "Do I have to purchase products EVERY month?" The simplest answer is NO. The truthful answer is, "Why wouldn't you?" Melaleuca is a replacement of products people regular buy anyways. Doesn't it make more sense to spend hard earned money on higher quality products that are safer and cost less than a comparable local store shelf version? I certainly think so! I work too hard to waste my money on inferior products at local stores if Melaleuca has a version of it.

And then for the company to drop over $100 into a person's shopping account just to try out the store? I can't understand why a person would not at least try it.

People must love Melaleuca if over 95% of those who try out a membership continue to purchase products. Considering well over 1 million people are shopping regularly must mean that they are benefiting from it. It's Simply Switching Stores.

Tip for consumers: Those who think this is a scam simply have not tried it.

andreaj33
10/20/15

My Melaleuca Review - I love shopping on Melaleuca.com. One of my favorite product is the Melaleuca vitamins. My sister swears by them and I notice a positive difference when I take the vitamins regularly. The cleaning products work great, I like that they use natural ingredients and avoid nasty chemicals. Shopping one Melaleuca.com is easy, and I love getting my Melaleuca shipment every month.

starlenec
6/16/15

I have suffered with fibromyalgi, Chronic Fatigue, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome for many many years. I have tried countless prescription drugs and natural supplements to no avail. At best the prescription drugs merely masked some of the symptoms to make things bearable. I have been with Melaleuca for two years in July and have even tried several supplements including the Vitality four but never noticed any difference. I love other products though. Then in February 2015 I decided to try one last thing and that was the new Peak Performance Total. As of April I was actually able to come off all my meds. In May while on a family vacation to the Smokey Mountains in TN I hiked three miles to see a waterfall and road on a ninety minute trail ride the next morning. I could NEVER have done that prior to taking these supplements. My family is amazed at the difference in me. I'm taking my life back! I'm not saying "I'm cured" and have NO pain, but the difference is flat out AMAZING! I go to my doctor next week to get my blood work repeated and am super curious to see the results. Thank you Melaleuca!

lances18
3/19/15

Work at Home United is a non profit support team that has been incredible to help thousands of people to work from home. Inspiring others, teaching and training and supporting others daily in reaching their goals!
thank you to this team for everything.

angelan18
3/11/15

I just had all of my labs drawn and my doctor has informed me I am no longer considered ANEMIC! Hooray! My husband has normal cholesterol, when for years he did not. He is unable to take a prescription drug for cholesterol because they were shutting his liver down. We take their vitamins and supplements everyday and look at what a difference they have made to our health! I love their cleaning products too! We shop from Melaleuca each month for all our family's needs. This has saved us alot of money! Now when we go to the grocery store, we buy food and get out! It's just a great way to budget!

mariannee1
3/6/15

I have been taking the Peak Performance Total Pack for three weeks now and for the first time in ages I am sleeping through the night, wake up without any stiffness and no leg aches when I am in bed. I will never be without these vitamins.

erica227
3/1/15

I have been a customer of Melaleuca for over 13 years now and I only have good things to say about their products not only do they work exceptionally well but 2 of them where a big help to improving my asthma!The customers service has been amazing it has been an excellent 13 years experience and I am looking forward to 13 + more.

anar28
3/1/15

You just fall in love with the products right away. Effective, safe, affordable... The fitness and nutrition products are the best.

charlottas1
2/27/15

I have been shopping with melaleuca for about 2 years, I absolutely love their products. I save money ,since most of their products are sold concentrated. I have not gotten sick since I started with their vitamins.
Customer service is great, they are so friendly and always try to help you out!

sharons58
2/25/15

Melaleuca, the Wellness Company, provides me with an armour of natural alternatives in a sea of toxic merchandising. It has resulted in overall improved well being. I no longer require blood pressure medication and heart arrhythmia has been eliminated. My doctor said, whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

peteb26
2/24/15

Being a kidney transplant recipient and needing to take immune suppressant medications presents some health challenges. My doctors are continually thrilled with my monthly lab results that can only be attributed to the effectiveness of Melaleuca's Peak Performance "Total Health" supplements.

lisal93
2/23/15

I have been shopping Melaleuca for three years and it has changed my families life. I have a daughter with horrible allergies who used to be a prescription medication and with using the vitamins and the allergy medication from Melaleuca she has come off her prescription and rarely has an allergy attack. I have also run a cleaning business and all the cleaning products not only work better than anything I used prior but my hands are no longer cracked or dry. I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels as well using the vitamins and weight loss products. I recommend Melaleuca to everyone I know and have several friends and clients who have started shopping as well. The customer service is also exceptional if I ever had a question or concern with my order it was always handled professionally and to my satisfaction. I live a healthier lifestyle because of the products but I also noticed a huge savings in my budget as well. Will be a customer for life.

kayer1
2/22/15

Before taking the Melaleuca supplements I had high cholesterol. I was on a prescription drug. With the doctors permission I went off the drug and took Phytomega from Melaleuca. Within 6 months my total cholesterol was in the normal range. That was 3 1/2 years ago. My recent blood tests still showed my levels normal without any medication...only Melaleuca supplements.

andrer6

Best products ever!

kelleew
2/20/15

With kids and a full time job I need easy shopping experiences. Website is extremely informative and gives me easy access to key information on the products I want to buy.

aliciap9
2/20/15

I have shopped here for 16 years. They are my store of choice all over the traditional stores. Quality products, reasonable price delivered to my store! No asthma attacks for my son since we changed stores.

Shopper for life!

susanf37
2/20/15

I have noticed a big increase in my workout endurance by using the energy shots and access bars.

deanw20
2/20/15

If you are looking to meet your shopping needs and do it with a healthy twist, this is it! Incredible cleaners and personal care items!

chrisc152
2/20/15

Love the laundry products - we didn't even need to switch brands when we had our baby. The product works as good as any detergent, and is safe.

janicew13
2/20/15

I have young toddlers and this prenatal vitamin is amazing. I have more energy than
I have ever had in my life. Better yet...having been anemic my whole life--my iron is now normal. $19? Are you kidding me? Best $19 I spend oneself every month.

brianc76
2/20/15

This company seems to have the policy if the customer is always right. My order came with a product that had exploded all over my order. I called them with my problem. They shipped out a duplicate order at No charge. I didn't even ask them for this.
Thanks
Brian

genep12
2/20/15

I have been a Melaleuca customer for 5 years. I never realized how toxic the products in my house were before that. Now that we got rid of the all the toxic products my family is healthier and we almost never get sick. In addition the prices are the same or in a lot of cases less than the products we were using from the stores. Best of all, now that the toxins are out or our home, my younger son and I no longer have seasonal allergies :)

angieg8
2/20/15

Consistently I have wonderful customer service with Melaleuca. They always exchange items for free, whether it's a shade of lipstick, a flavor of a granola bar, or a type of shampoo that doesn't work for me. They always just send me a different one or refund it, so easy! Old fashioned customer service with modern technology!

davec75
2/20/15

I went skiing with my kids last weekend in keystone. I used the melaleuca lip balm and it worked great.

jerilynh1
2/20/15

I love loosing inches by using the access shakes each morning before I work out. I can feel increased energy and prolonged endurance.

darrinj4
2/20/15

Been using Peak Performance Pack and am seeing benefits when I run. Helping me be faster and stronger. Convenient to take in AM and PM foil packs.

valh8
2/20/15

I LOVE Melaleuca products. The cleaning and laundry line (toxin free) changed our life. It allowed us to get our 2 year old off all his medicine for asthma. He's been medication free for 10 years. I'm so thankful my friend shared melaleuca with us 11 years ago!

mariam129
2/20/15

Excellent customer service! Love the safe, eco-friendly, healthy products, I've been shopping here for 16 years. The turn around time is quick and I love the Free products too! It certainly saves me money and time.

ricks44
2/20/15

I was able to kill $#*! roaches with the tub and tile. They crawl in my bathroom and I used to use raid. Now they die instantly with tub and tile and it's all natural.

donnas60
2/20/15

My family has been shopping with Melaleuca since 1998 and we just love the products and customer service! Top notch in our books!

kindelb
2/20/15

I've loved being a customer with Melaleuca. We switched to their cleaning products and my son immediately had an improvement with his skin - no more rashes AND although it's a safe product our clothes are clean. It's an affordable brand, we save some money shopping here and the products are delivered to my door. Shipping is quick and customer service is great. The website is easy to use.

vickip9
2/20/15

I have used Melaleuca products for 24 years. Everything I've used is excellent quality, and safer than others I've used from stores, and I love the convenience of getting the products on my doorstep.

rebeccac28
2/20/15

Best customer service for online shopping for wellness products!
Been shopping with them for over 13 yrs & wouldn't want to live without these prods..

christinaf15
2/20/15

Just love Melaleuca's customer service! Whenever I call with a question, the customer service representative directly connects and introduces me to the person who will be answering my question.

henryn16
2/20/15

Sol-U-Mel is one of the best melaleuca products I have ever used.....

irmam4
2/20/15

I have been a loyal Preferred Customer with Melaleuca for 8 years and I am still so impressed with their amazing, friendly and always willing to help Customer Service.
So grateful that my friend referred me to this store. We love their products and everything they offer my family.

judyp16
2/20/15

I have been using the Melaleuca Peak Performance Pack for 30 days. I have more energy, feel great, and my nails are longer and stronger (not splitting) than ever.

janicet12
2/20/15

I've shopped with Melaleuca for 13 yrs. great products, customer service & price! New products all the time & they're backed by science. As a cancer survivor I'll never go back to off the shelf products with cancer causing chemicals.

timb75
2/20/15

Reduced inflammation in my joints

deeannb
2/20/15

Love the fact I don't get sick because of taking the Peak Performance Vitamins!!

ismaelc8
2/20/15

Que Excelente Servicio al Cliente, muy rapido y eficaz.
Los productos llegan muy rapido.
Me encanta la eficacia de Melaleuca.
Tambien Su eficacia de Los productos es super gratificante.
No solo me da energia, Si no que me siento super bien, gracias a peak performance. Gracias Melaleuca.

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
4/16/16
Answer
jeffj41
A: He sido un cliente de Melaleuca por 21 años y también un ejecutivo de marketing de Melaleuca. Usted puede hacer clic el vínculo del punto com de Melaleuca en la cima de esta página para ir al sitio web de Melaleuca. Allí usted puede hacer clic en el vínculo hace un cliente hoy para aprender cómo comprar productos.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Melaleuca