US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-244-1228

12 Reviews for MagazinesUSA

▼ Sort by: recent

7/9/14

I ordered a subscription from magazinesusa March 7th, 2014, as of July 9th, 2014 I have not received one issue. This is after many phone calls and emails to them. DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH MAGAZINESUSA !!!! I fear they are a scam.

2/3/14

I ordered money magazine from them in early December and it is February 2014 and yet to receive any copies of the magazine. PLEASE I BEG YOU. STAY AWAY FROM USING MAGAZINES USA. These are the worst of the worst. They do not pick up the phone nor return your call. I can't believe I fell for this SCAM!

1/14/14

THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE! The positive reviewers on this site likely own Magazines USA. They don't deliver the magazines they sell. They don't answer the phone and don't respond to emails. They will keep your money and make excuses. FRAUDULENT SITE! Their D-MINUS rating with the Better Business Bureau says it all!

12/2/13

cool site....

Apprentice Reviewer
11/29/13

All is good except for the late delivery. Prompt delivery yo is important.

10/23/13

Like to read their posts and lifestyle article. Way to go!

EXPERT
10/16/13

Just received a reminder e-mail to renew my current subscriptions since they were expiring.

They definitely had the best price on the internet and I added INC magazine for only $4.95 when I was checking out!

From what I remember, it does take a few weeks before you receive your first issue. However, since I am renewing 2 subscriptions I don't expect there to be any delays between months. We will see how long it takes to get my first INC magazine though.

I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 b/c I didn't receive my magazine super quick the first time I ordered.

5/8/13

Absolute fraud. I placed my order on the 6th of April 2013. Its May and I still haven't received my magazines till now. I checked their website and it says I should receive the orders no later that "July 2 2013". Really? 3 months for a magazine subscription? I called customer service a few times and no one picks up. My suggestion: Stay away!

2/23/11

I ordered Christmas presents for my grandchildren and MagazinesUSA emailed them each a cute gift card and they all got their magazines earlier than the 12 weeks they said! I was really happy with their website and of course you can't beat the prices!

10/14/10

I think MagazinesUSA.com is a great website! I have been ordering all of my subscriptions from them for years, for ALL of my offices! They have always fulfilled my orders within a reasonable amount of time and I have never had a problem. I would most definately reccomend them!

10/13/10

I orderd and paid for 3 subscriptions to be sent to my son, early in June 2010, after about 6 weeks and not receiving any magazines I started inquiries. I was told one or more had been sent and the others would arrive shortly. Finally on October 12,2010 after more than 16 weeks i asked them to refund my money. They said 1 of the magazines would send the October issue and the others would arrive by December.
THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND TELLS LIES AND SHOULD NOT BE USED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

1/29/10

Does not deliver as promised. Ordered magazine from their list in mid September 09 - still waiting. End of December emailed them - they promised delivery by Jan 15, 2010 - called them a few times - now they have answering machine on - no return calls or emails.

The Best Magazine Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber