US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

annn11
10/13/14

I have been waiting for 1 year today for my subscription to be filled to no avail. I have written numerous emails, called and yet I stil wait. They may have a reduced prices for their magazines, but believe me it is not worth it, if you never receive the magazine. All they want is your money, but don't expect anything in return. After 9 months I was finally told that the magazine I ordered was no longer available. They would replace it with another magazine of my choice. That choice was made and the new magazine has never been delivered. They also offered a free junk magazine, which I selected. The junk magazine arrived and after I received 2 issue I am now told in order to received anymore magazines I must renew my subscription for a year. They have offered to return my payment for the initial magazine if I give them my credit card number. Would you trust a company that promises to deliver and hasn't done so in a full year?

joannh5
9/17/14

They cashed my check for the New Yorker on 7/28/2014 and as of 9/17/2014 I have not received the magazine.

robertw99
7/9/14

I ordered a subscription from magazinesusa March 7th, 2014, as of July 9th, 2014 I have not received one issue. This is after many phone calls and emails to them. DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH MAGAZINESUSA !!!! I fear they are a scam.

mathewm22
2/3/14

I ordered money magazine from them in early December and it is February 2014 and yet to receive any copies of the magazine. PLEASE I BEG YOU. STAY AWAY FROM USING MAGAZINES USA. These are the worst of the worst. They do not pick up the phone nor return your call. I can't believe I fell for this SCAM!

cecelias
1/14/14

THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE! The positive reviewers on this site likely own Magazines USA. They don't deliver the magazines they sell. They don't answer the phone and don't respond to emails. They will keep your money and make excuses. FRAUDULENT SITE! Their D-MINUS rating with the Better Business Bureau says it all!

martind24
12/2/13

cool site....

jacqueliner6
11/29/13

All is good except for the late delivery. Prompt delivery yo is important.

keondrab
10/23/13

Like to read their posts and lifestyle article. Way to go!

tylerc
10/16/13

Just received a reminder e-mail to renew my current subscriptions since they were expiring.

They definitely had the best price on the internet and I added INC magazine for only $4.95 when I was checking out!

From what I remember, it does take a few weeks before you receive your first issue. However, since I am renewing 2 subscriptions I don't expect there to be any delays between months. We will see how long it takes to get my first INC magazine though.

I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 b/c I didn't receive my magazine super quick the first time I ordered.

foodyf
5/8/13

Absolute fraud. I placed my order on the 6th of April 2013. Its May and I still haven't received my magazines till now. I checked their website and it says I should receive the orders no later that "July 2 2013". Really? 3 months for a magazine subscription? I called customer service a few times and no one picks up. My suggestion: Stay away!

maryj3
2/23/11

I ordered Christmas presents for my grandchildren and MagazinesUSA emailed them each a cute gift card and they all got their magazines earlier than the 12 weeks they said! I was really happy with their website and of course you can't beat the prices!

smartguys
10/14/10

I think MagazinesUSA.com is a great website! I have been ordering all of my subscriptions from them for years, for ALL of my offices! They have always fulfilled my orders within a reasonable amount of time and I have never had a problem. I would most definately reccomend them!

royl
10/13/10

I orderd and paid for 3 subscriptions to be sent to my son, early in June 2010, after about 6 weeks and not receiving any magazines I started inquiries. I was told one or more had been sent and the others would arrive shortly. Finally on October 12,2010 after more than 16 weeks i asked them to refund my money. They said 1 of the magazines would send the October issue and the others would arrive by December.
THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND TELLS LIES AND SHOULD NOT BE USED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

bk
1/29/10

Does not deliver as promised. Ordered magazine from their list in mid September 09 - still waiting. End of December emailed them - they promised delivery by Jan 15, 2010 - called them a few times - now they have answering machine on - no return calls or emails.