US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

latticem

their customer service is amazing, they send prompt e-mails and update the customer on EVERYTHING. (in 26 reviews)

markm150

The Herman Miller chair was delivered quickly, only a few days after I ordered it. (in 64 reviews)

ralphl24

I ordered a Herman Miller Aeron chair for my home office. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindal90
12/12/14

My purchase at Madison Seating went off without a hitch, and the product and price was even better! I am so happy with my Leap Chair, which was several hundred dollars cheaper than at my local office furniture dealer.

daver62
12/11/14

Beautiful chair...acquired with nearly flawless execution. Madison Seating had the full featured Aeron Executive polished aluminum model at the best price. Shipped across the US without damage. However, it took a little longer than expected - no big deal. The most frustrating part was I had to go online to finish assembling this thing. The PostureFit cable installation is NOT intuitive, and instructions did not come with the chair. I'm a mechanical engineer - I didn't think I needed to punch a hole through the seat back to install that device. Check out the YouTube videos for proper installation.

dianew23
12/10/14

MadisonSeating provides us with quality service and products at a reasonable price. We have been extremely satisfied with every order we've placed.

edc22
12/10/14

I could not believe I got such a great chair, a genuine Herman Miller chair for such a great price. Now my back is no longer sore.

rachelb37
12/10/14

I love my chair! It arrived in perfect condition. The customer service was excellent. I was a bit nervous ordering a chair that wasn't brand new in the box but the person I spoke to at Madison answered all my questions and assured me that I would receive a great product.

stevenh61
12/10/14

I needed two more Herman Miller Chairs that people in the office liked and Costco was no longer carrying them, but Madison seating had them at a great price and send them to me quickly.

lanceu
12/10/14

My credit card got hacked and they did a great job at working with me - really appreciate the customer service!

richm204
12/9/14

Simple, straightforward, delivered within the time range, and in perfect condition. Thanks.

markm150
11/25/14

The Herman Miller chair was delivered quickly, only a few days after I ordered it. And Madison Seating's price was very right for a unit of this quality. The chair was well wrapped in the sturdy box. The few pieces of it fit together easily. It was just a few minutes from hauling the box up the stairs to my apartment, opening it, assembling the chair and adjusting it to me until I was sitting on it at my desk. I love my chair. It's classy, comfy and cool.

brentw11
11/25/14

the best!~ fast and cheap!

deborahk14
11/24/14

They offered the best price and the chairs were shipped here very quickly.

brucez1
11/17/14

Highest quality products, at the most reduced discounts that I found on the internet.

ering12
11/17/14

I went to a retail store to purchase a nursery chair, and I found out that it would take 10-14 weeks for any chair I ordered to be delivered! I was shocked. So, I went online to see if I could find the chair we were hoping to purchase, which was the Dutailer Sleigh Glider-Multiposition Recliner. As a bonus, the chair was also sold with the matching ottoman, AND it was over $100 less than what we would have paid for in the store for just the chair. But wait, there's more...it shipped in less than a week. Everything arrived on time and was pretty easy to assemble. There was one little part that was torn on the foot stool, but nothing that was worth sending back. It was a terrific find and I'm happy to have this chair to enjoy when our little one arrives!

karena38
11/16/14

Ultimately I am very pleased with the service I received from Madison Seating. The first Criterion chair they sent me was faulty (wouldn't maintain its seat height), and I was encouraged to return it via FedEx (paid by Madison). I was slow to make this happen (truth be told) and by the time I got around to it, I was unable to disassemble the chair as advised (simply would not work). After further consultation, the company agreed to send me a new chair without having to return the original broken one. I was extremely grateful. My new chair is working beautifully, and a fabulous chair it is: comfortable, sturdily built, attractive, and wildly affordable (given the discounted price). Thank you!

matthewj19
11/14/14

I recently purchased 7 Herman Miller Aeron chairs from Madisonseating I was very happy with the pricing and customer service overall! 1 of the 7 chairs arrived damaged, and all i needed to do was contact them to inform them of the situation, and before i even sent the damaged chair back, a new one arrived at my door! I am so thrilled by the whole experience and will definitely be coming back to them for my future furniture needs!

danielg57
11/11/14

MadisonSeating had the best price around for the office chair I was looking for. The shipping was very quick and easy. I'll definitely be using them for future purchases.

edwardp19
11/10/14

Seamless and prompt. Herman Miller chair arrived in mint condition. Would buy from them again.

jeffm70
11/7/14

Great product, exceptional price and fast shipping. Pleasure to do business with.

taniak4
11/7/14

Previous purchase history had always been great until this most recent attempt. After receipt of 2 incorrect sized chairs, returns & ultimate refund we went with another company. MadisonSeating's responsiveness was not as prompt as I would have liked & they made assumptions that I was wrong with my claims.

mathewr7
11/7/14

The price was competitive and shipping very fast!

benh53
11/7/14

A professional organization with exceptional prices and customer service.

arthurg20
11/6/14

My chair was delivered exactly when promised and for an excellent price; when I had a problem with assembly, customer service told me exactly what I needed to know. I will use them again.

ralphl24
11/6/14

I ordered a Herman Miller Aeron chair for my home office. It was marked NEW, but the site explained that it was not in the original box. The price was excellent, and the chair was shipped within a day or two of being ordered. It arrived in perfect, NEW condition. I am very pleased with Madison Seating and would use them again.

meredithm4
11/5/14

Love my chair which was delivered promptly when I broke my other office chair

meredithm3
11/5/14

Love my chair which was delivered promptly when I broke my other office chair

sandys41
11/4/14

My experience with Madison Seating has been excellent. I have been ordering for several years now and haven't a thing negative to say about the customer service. I appreciate the service that I receive from each rep that I talk to you. The pricing is good and also the quality of the items that I purchase and receive items in a timely order.

manjilc
11/4/14

no problems, A++++++++++

louism4
11/2/14

I ordered the Freedom Task Chair by Humanscale.
Before purchasing, I saw the mixed reviews on Madison Seating but decided to take a chance in light of the low price. After I placed the order, there was an issue regarding shipping. I contacted Madison Seating by email and they immediately resolved the issue and I received the chair within a few days. The chair was described as "open box" which also raised some concerns but was in perfect condition when it arrived. Very happy with the purchase and would consider buying from them again."

jennieb2
11/1/14

very easy ...I got what i wanted when they said it would be here

ronh40
10/31/14

PERFECT SERVICE FOR AN AERON CHAIR!

janetg13
10/31/14

The company is legitimate, and sent the correct product. However, plastic piece for the arm adjust was broken, and from the looks of it, I'd have to send the entire chair back to get it replaced. I'm busy, I just don't have time for that, and am just 'dealing' with having to use a wrench to adjust the arm on the chair.

annel31
10/31/14

Fast delivery, easy ordering, quality product. Have bought a number of office chairs from Madison Seating-- happy with their service.

gayg3
10/30/14

I love my chair, but it took a long time to receive it. After two weeks, I called the company and discovered they had misplaced my order. But then I received the chair promptly.

sigih
10/30/14

Madison Seating has to be the most honest reliable seller out there. Purchased a few chairs from them and got my order on time and in great condition, at the lowest price. the website is easy to navigate and when I called to confirm my order the representative was very helpful.
Overall a great online experience!!!!

jima39
10/30/14

Purchased a Leap office chair from Madison Seating. The price was the lowest I could find and the order was filled immediately. I received the chair with no damage. I was completely satisfied and would definitely check with Madison when shopping again.

sheenac
10/29/14

I purchased a Aeron Herman Miller chair and Its great!
Received it in a timely manner, works perfectly, helpful cusomer service and best of all GREAT PRICING.
Definitely planning on making future purchases.

meirc
10/28/14

After buying online with Madisonseating.com , I have a whole respect for online buying. They were so professional and caring while dealing with any questions and making sure my order went thru without a hitch.
In one word- Madisonseating.com is the way to go!!

keithe15
10/26/14

I was quite pleased that I found the brand name product that I was looking for at a great price! The ordering process was easy and the customer service was above board. Thank You.

anner15
10/26/14

Was able to call in and get a live person to answer my questions. He assured me the used Herman Miller office chair I was eyeing was in excellent condition. The shipping was fast, the chair was packaged properly and assembly instructions included were easy to follow. Just a thorough cleaning and my chair is like new...I saved about $400! This chair is used daily in my home office and suits me nicely.

bryanl21
10/25/14

Chair was shipped quickly, as described and priced right.

daphnel1
10/25/14

Our company exclusively uses MadisonSeating to purchase our office chairs. We love the chairs and the prices!

arir8
10/24/14

I just received 10 chairs from Madison seating. Let me tell you this was one of my greatest online shopping experience yet.
I had a few questions about the chairs etc etc I called up as poke to a manager there named Joseph or. He was helpful and very very knowledgeable concerning all the details. The shipping method was great chairs we rein perfect condition. Didn't have one hiccup in the process. Prices were great, customer service was amazing as I had a tons ofquestions. Joseph is the man to talk to!

jenny345
10/6/14

10 year warranty is a fraud. these guys claim a 10 year warranty but my chair broke after 3 months and they don't stand behind it. make sure you google search madison seating before purchasing and you will see all the negative reviews. these guys are a fraud

haima
10/3/14

chair came broken after 30 days! had to dispute my credit card

Tip for consumers: buy it somewhere else!

wille120
7/22/14

Aeron Chair was shipped quickly, delivered as expected, almost new condition. Big savings over a new Aeron, glad I purchased with Madison Seating!

laurier5
6/18/14

Horrible customer service. I ordered a display cabinet online. It took forever to be delivered and when it was it was damaged so I took pictures and refused delivery. Then I immediately submitted a request for return. When I was not issued the return number that I was supposed to get, I contacted customer service and they told me that they were working directly with the delivery company and I didn't need to worry about it. After waiting several weeks to hear back from them on how they were going to resolve my return, I filed a complaint with my credit card company to dispute the Madison Seating charge. At that point I finally got an e-mail from Madison Seating, but still no resolution. I never heard back from Madison Seating, but several weeks later I got a notice from my credit card company that Madison Seating had issued a refund.

bryanl18
5/26/14

Pretty questionable customer service. I ordered an Aeron chair over a month ago and it took an extra week than estimated for it to arrive. As soon as I assembled the chair, one of the screws that holds together an armrest assembly literally broke. The screw, as far as I can tell, cannot be replaced. The only solution is a replacement armrest.

What did they do when I contacted them about it, WITH PICTURES in detail? They sent me screws for the seat back. Why? I don't know. After I contacted them again, they indeed sent me the correct screw, but no instructions on how to fix it. Granted, it can't be done anyway.

That's how bad their service is. They either don't even bother to read your complaints or are ignorant.

pablog12
5/5/14

The worst customer service EVER!!! Do NOT BUY. They shipped only 2 out of 4 chairs, and they haven't responded!

blaked6
4/30/14

I purchased several chairs from Madison. They all arrived in good condition. They're not new, hence the discount. They do come needing assembly, but that is an easy process. The only thing that needs a little intellect is attaching the posture fit device. Once you get one done, it's easy. Also, the chairs have a few scuffs on the base. Other than that, they're great. This transaction was just fine.

markf47
4/23/14

Do not use this company!!! It has been over a month since I ordered my chair. They have now sent me the wrong chair 2 times. Their customer service is the worst!!!!

Stay away!!!!